PDA

View Full Version : Scouting report continue

ZoopaKid
06-03-23, 00:43
Just did more scooping.

Alice massage.

Bibi and Sofia in this case I would choose Sofia than Bibi nice body her blue dress compliments it Bibi taller lady skinny but her face steered me.

River massage.

Very stressful place because of how many people there is but today they only showed me three all aunties passed.

Goddess massage.

Two girls working there short skinny girl wearing a silver dress she's alright and then a taller lady with curly hair wearing a black dress her face was nice both attitudes seem ok I read from a previous report that they looked rude but I didn't get that.

Massage next to barbershop.

This place is always hard to get into because of the barbershop door always being open very frustrating place to get into if you're like me and being discreet as possible so if anyone has intel please let me know.

Massage next to marathon gas station.

Never really tried this place but greeted by an auntie and asked for another and here comes Anna she's pretty no doubt blonde hair nice top to expose her goods a little bit and nice short shorts to show a little bit of frame and show her nice legs definitely will try maybe this.