PDA

View Full Version : Akron rounds

PopGarden10
06-02-23, 10:57
Made late night drop through on Tuesday night thinking girls would be out at ogd and lusty bc they had been closed for 2 days. Was very wrong ogd was closed by 1230. Lusty was pretty dead as well. But still hit on a girl who hadn't been around for at least a yr or 2, Jerica. Small thick brunette with bolt ons. She has a regular job so she only shows up randomly. She's a pro though. She might be around for a while.

Other things I've seen I think kacie is going to be out of commission for a bit. Saw she's a guest of uncle LEO right now. She didn't get out right away so it might be a couple weeks she is visiting.

Cws has a new sign that has it going back to the old name Scotty's. Has anyone been in there.

Searcher55
06-04-23, 16:40
It's a Coffee Shop now I guess, Also Bottoms up got even worse the $10 entry fee doesn't get you 2-free drinks anymore!

Made late night drop through on Tuesday night thinking girls would be out at ogd and lusty bc they had been closed for 2 days. Was very wrong ogd was closed by 1230. Lusty was pretty dead as well. But still hit on a girl who hadn't been around for at least a yr or 2, Jerica. Small thick brunette with bolt ons. She has a regular job so she only shows up randomly. She's a pro though. She might be around for a while.

Other things I've seen I think kacie is going to be out of commission for a bit. Saw she's a guest of uncle LEO right now. She didn't get out right away so it might be a couple weeks she is visiting.

Cws has a new sign that has it going back to the old name Scotty's. Has anyone been in there.