PDA

View Full Version : Apple SIMPs

LC310
06-01-23, 18:21
Instead of all the Apple grandstanding in the massage thread here is a safe space for you guys.

WhoreMaster 91
06-02-23, 07:21
Instead of all the Apple grandstanding in the massage thread here is a safe space for you guys.She is overrated at this point.

PelicanT99
06-02-23, 10:34
She is overrated at this point.Look, she was ok for my 2 visits; but nothing to write poetry about & stalk on social media, like some of these guys apparently feel. Some sex workers just have the knack for making their customers feel "special" when they're really just Penis 2 of 12 of that day. It IS a job skill. Watching these puppies wallow in their knightly love is both irritating and yet amusing. And a good lesson in "don't be that way. ".

Hilarious sub-thread concept, kudos to making the point with no infractions assessed LOL.

TheOwner
06-02-23, 15:40
For making this thread it was long overdue hopefully johnjammer w. E his name is can put his diary notes on here instead of massage thread.

LngTimeMongr
06-04-23, 10:30
But I liked the pricing. BBFS+ cim+cia+cip. Was alway the best to me. She let me go multiple round nd was actually good looking. Good pussy. I guess there goes another one down the drain smh. It was good while it lasted.

Iggle20
06-04-23, 16:30
Look, she was ok for my 2 visits; but nothing to write poetry about & stalk on social media, like some of these guys apparently feel. Some sex workers just have the knack for making their customers feel "special" when they're really just Penis 2 of 12 of that day. It IS a job skill. Watching these puppies wallow in their knightly love is both irritating and yet amusing. And a good lesson in "don't be that way. ".

Hilarious sub-thread concept, kudos to making the point with no infractions assessed LOL.What's funny is for people who have never seen her, we / they'll ask for her SM just to see what she looks like and these guys will keep it a secret like it's some secret treasure that can't be shared. Had a monger finally willing to share a few pictures and I didn't even think she looked good. Dudes are going crazy for that?

Hadez
06-04-23, 18:56
I saw Apple a couple times many moons ago.

1. She is good looking for LA sex worker standards. Not high end but good looking. Maybe the tats throws some guys off. I do not mind tats.

2. Her service is above average for LA sex worker standards. Her menu is essentially unlimited and she is one of the very few LA sex workers whose attitude is all postive and not negative.

Negatives is how hard it is to see her. How do I say this and keep in the forum rules hmm the obvious hazards of someone who does high volume unprotected activities she does. The last is why I stopped seeing her.

She is by far the most popular sex worker I have seen in these forums. Not in my top 10 of all time LA sex workers. Maybe the easiest to get considering her services and looks.

Do not know if people realize it but she had someone reading these forums and telling her what is said. I assume it was a poster here and that is why we see some of the posts we do.

Maybe a Captain Save a 304. Maybe something else.

PelicanT99
06-06-23, 17:28
I saw Apple a couple times…She is by far the most popular sex worker I have seen in these forums. Not in my top 10 of all time LA sex workers….Haha, you should read the COI strip club thread: Alyssa, captain of The Crew and GPS Magazine cover model, has even more simp fanatics than Apple. Gorgeous, 3 x as hot as Apple in my opinion, but at least 3 x the price plus the VIP room. She too had shills & knights providing her with intel from monger websites and singing her praises (but never admitting the fortune they paid). God bless her business skills, she made a fortune from simps & fools for maybe 15 years (retired now). I had her in early Hawaii Theater days for a low price ($120 + VIP room) that some claim as a lie, but I know it's true. Once she went GPS, I never fell for it again. She was at least honest, not a ROB; if you asked, you got her demand and she refused to negotiate into the realm of reason, as is her right. Like mine to walk away. "Tina in Encino" in SFV massage categories probably also rivals her popularity. But you're right, Apple is popular and your other observations are spot on.

Hadez
06-10-23, 10:54
Yea glad these freaks get what they can.

My money is better spent in Mexico. I have had some wild and fun times with USA freaks who have taken me for a stroll in their wild life but at this point my top 20 is dominated by latina locas.

While the lower prices down there are nice it is the service that keeps me coming back. My wingmen will not even go to USA strip clubs anymore. I try now and then. Bring the cash and do not find any freak worth the cash.

In the Zona Nortre I can buy a girl one $8-10 drink. Get more fun than a $60 lap dance gets me in the USA. During that drink I will be able to tell how much of a loca she is and how much fun we about to have for $100+.

Some of the prices the USA girls ask for one hour I can get a loca south of the border for a week.

I still am not sure exactly why the girls south of the border are so much better. Have ideas but do not get service that good just because of the money. Some of them have rocked my world hard for $100. I tipped obviously.

Haha, you should read the COI strip club thread: Alyssa, captain of The Crew and GPS Magazine cover model, has even more simp fanatics than Apple. Gorgeous, 3 x as hot as Apple in my opinion, but at least 3 x the price plus the VIP room. She too had shills & knights providing her with intel from monger websites and singing her praises (but never admitting the fortune they paid). God bless her business skills, she made a fortune from simps & fools for maybe 15 years (retired now). I had her in early Hawaii Theater days for a low price ($120 + VIP room) that some claim as a lie, but I know it's true. Once she went GPS, I never fell for it again. She was at least honest, not a ROB; if you asked, you got her demand and she refused to negotiate into the realm of reason, as is her right. Like mine to walk away. "Tina in Encino" in SFV massage categories probably also rivals her popularity. But you're right, Apple is popular and your other observations are spot on.

JonathonJammer
06-11-23, 22:20
For making this thread it was long overdue hopefully johnjammer w. E his name is can put his diary notes on here instead of massage thread.Oh Owner come on dude you still mad I didn't text you when you gave me your number through pm? LOL boy maybe you into the kinda thing but I'm here for some puss not to hang out with you dude! I for one think its great idea to start this thread and hopefully some talk about massage parlors we can all share begin in that thread. Without dudes going and showing them what other dudes are reviewing on here whether good or bad review. Peace out guys and hopefully you all had a great weekend!!

JonathonJammer
06-11-23, 22:31

My money is better spent in Mexico. I have had some wild and fun times with USA freaks who have taken me for a stroll in their wild life but at this point my top 20 is dominated by latina locas.

While the lower prices down there are nice it is the service that keeps me coming back. My wingmen will not even go to USA strip clubs anymore. I try now and then. Bring the cash and do not find any freak worth the cash.

In the Zona Nortre I can buy a girl one $8-10 drink. Get more fun than a $60 lap dance gets me in the USA. During that drink I will be able to tell how much of a loca she is and how much fun we about to have for $100+.

Some of the prices the USA girls ask for one hour I can get a loca south of the border for a week.

I still am not sure exactly why the girls south of the border are so much better. Have ideas but do not get service that good just because of the money. Some of them have rocked my world hard for $100. I tipped obviously.100 percent agree with you man. If I had the time I would go more to Tijuana than I do now. This summer I should slow down for work and have more free time to spend down there. You said it right though 8 or 10 bucks and you can sit with that beautiful Latin big booty big tits skinny bbw blonde red hair brunette all that and discover if the session will be great or good LOL. Shoot my best girl I met up there so far was a street girl for 45 dollars 40 for her and 5 for the room. But even like you said 100 plus for a fine ass Latina and some good drinks some good foods and bam come home.

BoulderBoy
06-12-23, 12:47
Maybe a dumb question but I still don't have a passport. Still needed?

I still am not sure exactly why the girls south of the border are so much better. Have ideas but do not get service that good just because of the money. Some of them have rocked my world hard for $100. I tipped obviously.

Hadez
06-14-23, 00:54
100 percent agree with you man. If I had the time I would go more to Tijuana than I do now. This summer I should slow down for work and have more free time to spend down there. You said it right though 8 or 10 bucks and you can sit with that beautiful Latin big booty big tits skinny bbw blonde red hair brunette all that and discover if the session will be great or good LOL. Shoot my best girl I met up there so far was a street girl for 45 dollars 40 for her and 5 for the room. But even like you said 100 plus for a fine ass Latina and some good drinks some good foods and bam come home.Crazy thing is TJ is the high cost area of Mexico. Other areas harder to beat the scene tho. TJ is world class in terms of available quality locas.

Hadez
06-14-23, 00:55
Maybe a dumb question but I still don't have a passport. Still needed?Yes. Every monger should have a passport.

JonathonJammer
06-28-23, 15:21
So to all the Apple Simps LOL so Apple wasn't happy with some of the dudes blowing her up on IG through DM and comments that's why she changed it up again and blocked you! If you're blocked and can not get a hold of her it's her way of sending you message that she won't see you anymore at least for now IMO you know how these chicks think sometimes. Happy hunting boys!

LugWrench04
06-30-23, 20:18
So to all the Apple Simps LOL so Apple wasn't happy with some of the dudes blowing her up on IG through DM and comments that's why she changed it up again and blocked you! If you're blocked and can not get a hold of her it's her way of sending you message that she won't see you anymore at least for now IMO you know how these chicks think sometimes. Happy hunting boys!I dunno. I never really blew her up on IG. Just like her pics with a thumbs up or a flame emoji. But she def ghosted me. Was a once-a-month out call customer. Maybe I did not make the cut and she cut back on her clients. Oh well. Will be missed.

LngTimeMongr
06-30-23, 23:49
I dunno. I never really blew her up on IG. Just like her pics with a thumbs up or a flame emoji. But she def ghosted me. Was a once-a-month out call customer. Maybe I did not make the cut and she cut back on her clients. Oh well. Will be missed.I agree. But who knows maybe he pays her enough to be faithful.

JonathonJammer
07-01-23, 13:13
I agree. But who knows maybe he pays her enough to be faithful.I'm assuming that's how hookers work you pay them they swallow your cock and take your pounding like champs LOL.

LngTimeMongr
07-03-23, 17:50
Not going to lie. Just getting a.

Bbj and creaming her was good. I loved the way she moans. Ahhh memories. I wish I did bb anal with her. But I didn't get that pleasure. LOL.

XNemesis
07-11-23, 01:40
Last I saw she was on vacation. Is that still the case or is she back?

TheDigginz1
07-11-23, 20:20
Last I saw she was on vacation. Is that still the case or is she back?She's back and retired and done. From what people are saying.

LngTimeMongr
07-12-23, 13:30
She's back and retired and done. From what people are saying.She's only retired because of her new bf. She will be back once he decides to end things. They are always back.

TheDigginz1
07-12-23, 18:47
She's only retired because of her new bf. She will be back once he decides to end things. They are always back.She has a BF? Thought she has a husband LOL.

Charmeleon
07-13-23, 01:06
She has a BF? Thought she has a husband LOL.Why not both? Lmao.

LngTimeMongr
07-31-23, 13:51
I miss fuckin apple she was so friendly nd always gave 2 pops. Hope she comes back soon smh. Not simping just remonicing.

Cuz who can be mad at this lol

JonathonJammer
08-01-23, 10:35
I miss fuckin apple she was so friendly nd always gave 2 pops. Hope she comes back soon smh. Not simping just remonicing.Wow dude you got video of your escapades with Apple? Awesome and maybe not awesome to share LOL. You know the tru simps will share this with her brother. Looks like you were giving her a pounding like I do man.

RTDriver
08-01-23, 20:08
No fear of Apple finding out.

I don't think anyone can reach her at the moment.

She blocked over 35 k followers from Instagram in the last month.

LngTimeMongr
08-01-23, 22:07
No fear of Apple finding out.

I don't think anyone can reach her at the moment.

She blocked over 35 k followers from Instagram in the last month.Holy shit really! She had 35 k mongers LOL.

LngTimeMongr
08-01-23, 22:10
Wow dude you got video of your escapades with Apple? Awesome and maybe not awesome to share LOL. You know the tru simps will share this with her brother. Looks like you were giving her a pounding like I do man.I have busted so many nuts in her.

Even just tge tip in her butt to cum un there just to say I did LOL.

She was truly my cum dumpster.

PussyDestroyr
09-15-23, 00:23
Look who Facebook wants me to friend. LOL. Thought you guys would get a kick out of this.

https://www.facebook.com/abinguyen0347

WhoreMaster 91
09-15-23, 07:00
Look who Facebook wants me to friend. LOL. Thought you guys would get a kick out of this.

https://www.facebook.com/abinguyen0347That's her? She doesn't ***** anymore?

SaltyDog
09-15-23, 10:22
I miss fuckin apple she was so friendly nd always gave 2 pops. Hope she comes back soon smh. Not simping just remonicing.

Cuz who can be mad at this lolIs she an Indie or did she work at a AMP? Nice naughty looking girl.

CptfPower
09-19-23, 20:42

Cuz who can be mad at this lolGod dam bro!! Good times at the little eco rooms.

I still see her every now and then when I have time. Great girl as always.

LngTimeMongr
09-23-23, 01:09
God dam bro!! Good times at the little eco rooms.

I still see her every now and then when I have time. Great girl as always.Wth? You still see apple?

PelicanT99
09-24-23, 10:14
The Lomita city council & LE must be kicking ass on their program to eliminate hobbying, since recent AMP reports for this area are nothing but complaints and / or laments for a closed shop and a chick who retired months ago. Sad.

It's like what happened to Inglewood in like 2010.

You'd think given how the City of LA has laid off streetwalker enforcement, that we'd be in the heyday of hobbying. Is their some new hot locale of MPs that I'm missing? OC seems to have a number of FS places, but sort of skeevy and nowhere that made me think I can't find somewhere better.

JonathonJammer
10-01-23, 14:34
The Lomita city council & LE must be kicking ass on their program to eliminate hobbying, since recent AMP reports for this area are nothing but complaints and / or laments for a closed shop and a chick who retired months ago. Sad.

It's like what happened to Inglewood in like 2010.

You'd think given how the City of LA has laid off streetwalker enforcement, that we'd be in the heyday of hobbying. Is their some new hot locale of MPs that I'm missing? OC seems to have a number of FS places, but sort of skeevy and nowhere that made me think I can't find somewhere better.Actually rn LA is enforcing solicitation on Fig pretty hard. I've gone by there sometimes and found 1 maybe 2 SW working and not even close to fuckable. They did pass the state law about not enforcing loitering for the SW but somehow the city didn't see the memo and every time you drive down to blade either LE is scaring the girls off or writing tickets which one girl I talked to and caught up with before she left had already gotten a ticket for solicitation of Hookering LOL. I'm not sure if they are writing the tickets hoping the girls miss court dates and turn to warrants or just to annoy them. Either way they are forcing something against the hobby.

LC310
10-01-23, 20:02
Had a mega sesh with Apple. Offered an extended weekend get away and in 5 nights I blew at least 10 loads. So much fun to hang with too. I think she is now going for the sugar daddy girl thing.

Keep your pimp hand strong. Brahs!

PelicanT99
10-01-23, 21:12
Actually rn LA is enforcing solicitation on Fig pretty hard. I've gone by there sometimes and found 1 maybe 2 SW working and not even close to fuckable. They did pass the state law about not enforcing loitering for the SW but somehow the city didn't see the memo and every time you drive down to blade either LE is scaring the girls off or writing tickets which one girl I talked to and caught up with before she left had already gotten a ticket for solicitation of Hookering LOL. I'm not sure if they are writing the tickets hoping the girls miss court dates and turn to warrants or just to annoy them. Either way they are forcing something against the hobby.Thanks for correcting me; I don't do the SW thing & I was basing my comment on stuff I read. Imagine, something in the internet is incorrect? LOL.

Still, aren't there like a million better things for SoCal politicos & LEO to deal with?

JonathonJammer
01-01-24, 17:52
Anyone heard of Apples return this 2024?

LngTimeMongr
01-02-24, 01:19
Anyone heard of Apples return this 2024?She is coming back?

Yay!

JonathonJammer
01-03-24, 14:27
She is coming back?

Yay!Sorry brother, mine was more of a question than a statement. I was asking if anyone knew if and when she is coming back. Sorry for the misunderstanding. But hell to the yes if she cums back. According to her gram though this sugar daddy she has now is taking her on all kinds of trips LOL. She was telling me about some dude wanting her to break up with her "husband / pimp" and he had lots of money but she liked the fact she had her own money. Looks like everyone has that magic number though.

JWalkerMuse21
01-03-24, 22:23
Won't be back unless someone wants to drop serious coin.

Charmeleon
01-03-24, 23:06
Sorry brother, mine was more of a question than a statement. I was asking if anyone knew if and when she is coming back. Sorry for the misunderstanding. But hell to the yes if she cums back. According to her gram though this sugar daddy she has now is taking her on all kinds of trips LOL. She was telling me about some dude wanting her to break up with her "husband / pimp" and he had lots of money but she liked the fact she had her own money. Looks like everyone has that magic number though.Yup, was told the same thing. I think she's going to stay retired though.

Dre1980
01-13-24, 15:16
Looks like she's not shaving anymore. LOL.

JonathonJammer
01-16-24, 00:17
Looks like she's not shaving anymore. LOL.Dayum I miss fuckin this chick!!

LugWrench04
03-28-24, 18:48
Actually rn LA is enforcing solicitation on Fig pretty hard. I've gone by there sometimes and found 1 maybe 2 SW working and not even close to fuckable. They did pass the state law about not enforcing loitering for the SW but somehow the city didn't see the memo and every time you drive down to blade either LE is scaring the girls off or writing tickets which one girl I talked to and caught up with before she left had already gotten a ticket for solicitation of Hookering LOL. I'm not sure if they are writing the tickets hoping the girls miss court dates and turn to warrants or just to annoy them. Either way they are forcing something against the hobby.Brah, they got the World Cup and the Olympics coming up in just a couple years. They're cracking down on all the SW and AMPs across the board to clean up the visual ahead of these two huge events.