PDA

View Full Version : Jazmin

Hong Kong Boy
05-30-23, 16:36
Jazmin is back working in San Mateo now with Ganji. Live. The booker is easy to work with. Two text and Jazmin opened the door gave me a hug and let me to her bedroom took care the business and undress, head to the bathroom BT and shower where she cleaned me up real good and provided with a awesome BBBJ preview. Head back to the bedroom and she sat me at the edge of the bed in front of the mirror and continued with the BBBJ and ball licking. Asked me to lay on my stomach and gave me a catbath with her beautiful tits rubbing my body. Turn over and got into 69 after that did some P2 P which was awesome put the cover on with CG, RCG turn her over for some K9 and finished with missionary! She seemed really into it and we are both exhausted. She cleaned me up and we cuddled. Never sensed that she was a clock watcher, everything seem very unhurried! Jazmin is very beautiful and provides a very sensual GFE experience! Highly recommended!

KalvinHobbs
06-09-23, 15:51
Jazmin is back working in San Mateo now with Ganji. Live. The booker is easy to work with. Two text and Jazmin opened the door gave me a hug and let me to her bedroom took care the business and undress, head to the bathroom BT and shower where she cleaned me up real good and provided with a awesome BBBJ preview. Head back to the bedroom and she sat me at the edge of the bed in front of the mirror and continued with the BBBJ and ball licking. Asked me to lay on my stomach and gave me a catbath with her beautiful tits rubbing my body. Turn over and got into 69 after that did some P2 P which was awesome put the cover on with CG, RCG turn her over for some K9 and finished with missionary! She seemed really into it and we are both exhausted. She cleaned me up and we cuddled. Never sensed that she was a clock watcher, everything seem very unhurried! Jazmin is very beautiful and provides a very sensual GFE experience! Highly recommended!Nice glad to see she still around. Is her new booker the same from AEC so I wouldn't need to get verified again.

Hong Kong Boy
06-10-23, 00:01
Nice glad to see she still around. Is her new booker the same from AEC so I wouldn't need to get verified again.Yes, I used AEC before so I didn't need to get verified!

KsFollower
06-10-23, 02:17
Forgive me fellow money, but I'm not familiar with this AEC company you speak of. Anyone care to teach me about this service or agency?

Hong Kong Boy
06-10-23, 16:20
Forgive me fellow money, but I'm not familiar with this AEC company you speak of. Anyone care to teach me about this service or agency?Asian Eye Candy that's the agency Jazmin used to work for!