PDA

View Full Version : Lombard area AMP

Ohboy
05-29-23, 17:33
I have a few extra hours Tuesday afternoon. I have gotten some good recommendation lately, but I'm looking for a good table shower followed by an enthusiastic L3. Any info. Is greatly appreciated.

MikeJones333
05-29-23, 22:18
I have a few extra hours Tuesday afternoon. I have gotten some good recommendation lately, but I'm looking for a good table shower followed by an enthusiastic L3. Any info. Is greatly appreciated.Go to Ivy. You can't miss. . 8 45 min and 1. 6 L3.

Ohboy
05-30-23, 06:02
Go to Ivy. You can't miss. . 8 45 min and 1. 6 L3.Thanks for the info.

Mischif420
09-26-23, 11:38
What's up all. Recently moved to Lisle from the city and in search of a good AMP or Asian apartment girls. Any places anyone recommends is appreciated. I've seen Ivy talked about in a few forums so it's on my list to visit. My weekly visit to 819 in the city is a thing of the past unfortunately. Hoping to find something similar to 819. Thanks! DM should be open.

Lookin4it
09-26-23, 18:44
What's up all. Recently moved to Lisle from the city and in search of a good AMP or Asian apartment girls. Any places anyone recommends is appreciated. I've seen Ivy talked about in a few forums so it's on my list to visit. My weekly visit to 819 in the city is a thing of the past unfortunately. Hoping to find something similar to 819. Thanks! DM should be open.There is a whole 3,791 report (as of the time I typed this) thread in the very section you posted this in that contains the information you are seeking. I would (hopefully) supportively suggest you can start there to get well intentioned and helpful information.

Again, I do not mean to be a dick, but geez.

Roscoe23
09-27-23, 11:46
There is a whole 3,791 report (as of the time I typed this) thread in the very section you posted this in that contains the information you are seeking. I would (hopefully) supportively suggest you can start there to get well intentioned and helpful information.

Again, I do not mean to be a dick, but geez.You're not being a dick at all! He has 16 posts in 2 years, mostly looking for information? No posts about his supposed weekly visits to 819. Not to be a dick either, but sounds like what we call a mouch.

CakeLover13
09-28-23, 07:32
You're not a dick in my eyes, (ok that didn't sound right), seems like a reasonable response to me, I've learned a lot just from reading the intel supplied here, and I've reported all over the site of some of my activities, not all though. Not enough ink. Or time.

There is a whole 3,791 report (as of the time I typed this) thread in the very section you posted this in that contains the information you are seeking. I would (hopefully) supportively suggest you can start there to get well intentioned and helpful information.

Again, I do not mean to be a dick, but geez..