PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Skirtchaser
01-18-06, 02:29
Going to be passing through in a week or so, can anybody give me some general directions as to where the best areas are?

Thanks

Jay in TX
01-21-06, 12:38
It was dead in CC last night. I guess the hint of cold weather has driven them all inside.

Jay in TX
02-09-06, 21:38
Where is everyone? Did everyone forget about this board?

Call Me Captain
02-19-06, 10:26
I know it has been a while since I posted but works kept me BUSY and out of the loop. But I had a little time off recently and made several trips out the last couple days. And only thing I saw was a Chicken head that looked like she was one foot in the grave already. ICK! and a couple others that were at best 2's. I'm not that desperate. I did have fun at one of the local gentlemen's clubs if I know you and we've talked before drop me a line I'll give you more info.

I guess I need to make the trip over to Robstown. Has anyone had any luck over there recently and if so what time of day?

Elguero
03-02-06, 22:35
It has been rather slow on the CC board and slim pickings on the street recently.

Anyway... yesterday, after a couple of hours at a local strip joint I was ready to find a serious release somewhere. I finally spotted a HSW on Leopard that was a "5" - definitely on the heavy side, but seemed clean and was a decent GFE.

She kind of freaked me out a little afterwards however. I made the mistake of going back to her hotel and could have put myself in a vulnerable situation. Luckily nothing bad happened, but I didn't like when the "uncle" came to the door and people were calling in etc. It is not worth saving a couple of bucks.

Been to Robstown a couple of times recently but I think things are slow there as well.

Changing the subject. Any comments about the few BSWs that are in town? The idea has some appeal to me, but most look sickly or not from the US.

Stay safe,

Jay in TX
03-04-06, 08:15
Elguero

I have not seen any of the BSW's around. So I can not comment on any of them. I did have a similar situation with a HSW, but the "uncle" never came to the door.

I did pick up a deaf WSW early friday morning, it was kind of strange but was not too bad.

Elguero
03-08-06, 21:55
Jay,

Yeah that deaf one sounds interesting. I think I've seen her. Does she walk with a limp?

Anyway, I know someone out there can tell me about the 1/2 dozen or so BSWs I've seen now and then.

Got another HSW -- this time w/ 40D tittie action. Nice GFE, 1/2 and 1/2 for .40

Peace out.

Jay in TX
04-08-06, 22:42
There has been nothing going on in CC since the last post? I have been out of town for a while.

Jay

Call Me Captain
04-08-06, 23:17
Been out several times, and haven't seen ANYTING i'd even give a seconf look at. all the usual haunts are Drier that the West Texas Drought.

Jay in TX
04-16-06, 18:02
Took a little morning stoll and found only one, however when I was able to swing around somone already beat me to the punch. This one looked good too. WSW or HSW, skinny, looked like shw did not even have a top on. anyone else finding anything?

Jay

Call Me Captain
05-24-06, 13:12
I have made several passes recently with no luck. Leopard is DEAD, wait i did see one bsw who looked about a 2 all skin and bones and cracked outta her mind.

The other spots I used to frequent are deserted as well. Brownlee, Agnes, Mary.

I have had a lil sucess with some other venues, I'd be willing to share with those I recognize since we all know uncle LEO reads here also.

Anyone had any luck in Robstown recently?

Also anyone with any new leads drop me a note.

Jay in TX
05-24-06, 19:34
Come on people. I know someone is out there finding stuff on the street. Everytime I am out there I see people lurking trying to find the good stuff. Don't let this board die.

Jay

Elguero
06-03-06, 19:09
Well most days are slim pickins except for the occasional "hottie" that always seems to appear when I can't afford the time to be thinking about getting some action.

Memorial Day was one of those days when there were plenty of hotties around. Unfortunately, I couldn't dedicate the time until yesterday.

As usual we were back to few and far between, but I did hook up with a younger looking HSW who gave a BBBJCIM for a Jax. She was pleasant but had what looked like a pot belly on her. I thought for sure she was @ 5 mos prego, but she said it was from drinking too much beer.

Anyway her name is Brenda and she gets points for that younger look, but is probably only a "5" looks wise. She did have a good attitude however and did not rush at all. I would revisit if nothing better was out there.

Anyone else out there had any? PM me if you prefer to avoid the board.

Jay in TX
06-19-06, 17:31
Well Gents I was out this weekend and saw nothing. Late friday night, late saturday night, and early sunday morning, there was nothing. There is a definite lack of SW's here. Guess I will just stop wasting gas going to the usual places from now on.

Jay

CashMuney
07-05-06, 11:32
Hey guys,

I was in your area over the weekend for a little R&R and came across 3 SW. one hot LSW, and 2 not so hot WSW. LE was heavy in the area on Monday so I decided to come back on Tuesday, and all was gone. I don't know if they were setting up a sting or what! It was around the time of 1:20 in the afternoon on Monday (Sh!tty weather by the way. It was raining all day!), and It was on Leopard ST and highway 37. I Wish LE wasn't in the area that day because that one LSW was about a 7.5 to 8 on the SW scale!

l8er

ismosm
07-25-06, 23:53
I haven't gone hunting in awhile, but I went a couple of times last week to Leopard and didn't find anything. So I tried my hand in Robstown a few days later. I found a couple of girls. 5s and both LSWs. One I asked said she wasn't working, but I kept seeing her walking the streets. The other gave a pretty damn good BBBJTC. I had to clean up after though. Good for the price of .2. She told me the other girl I wanted to pick up was a SW. I don't know why she didn't want to get in the car. Anyone else had any luck?

Kryatos
07-26-06, 16:50
I'm new in town and have been looking at the thread. I have a couple of questions. First, what is Robstown? Second, where are the usual places?

Help a brother out.

Ustlookingj
07-26-06, 23:02
Sorry to be critical, but if you have to ask that question then:

1. You are no where near corpus and

2. You need to do some small amount of research before asking that the answers be handed to you on a platter.

I'm new in town and have been looking at the thread. I have a couple of questions. First, what is Robstown? Second, where are the usual places?

Help a brother out.

Kryatos
07-27-06, 17:55
Just so you know I have done my reseach, no I'm not from Corpus, I'm from out of state. I just moved here two days ago. i know know some things, like where Leopard is, but that does not mean I know everything. I have been in the city, I just don't know what are where Robstown is. I thought someone might be able to help me with this.

Jay in TX
07-28-06, 21:24
Well was out again early this morning between 3 and 4:45am and saw nothing of interest. There were a few out, but nothing I would want in my car. Im talking nasty, nasty, nasty.

Jay

ismosm
08-02-06, 01:52
I found a LSW on Leopard yesterday near the Circle K across from The Party Place. She was dressed well in a black mini and a tube top. About a 8. She didn't look like she as been working for a long time, but she said she had been a SW for 3 years. She was talkative which was great. BBBJCIM for .30. Excellent skills and rubbed the boys during with moaning.

Hobby Monster
09-02-06, 18:08
Was out Monday this past week. Early 6am, found 1 HSW off Leapord, 8 in face, 5 in body.

Took her to a safe spot, BBBJCIM NQBS. $20.00

Have been seeing a few every day, just not worth the time, I try to find the diamonds in the ruff.

I saw a nice one on Alameda and Agnes also, just could not find the right time and spot to stop.

Jay in TX
09-16-06, 17:06
Well I picked up a WSW yesterday and boy did she suck (literally). Wanted .4 for BBBJ. Dropped her off promptly. Seems to be slim pickings out there. Anyone having any luck?

Jay

Member #3835
09-23-06, 09:21
If you haven't already check out CL, it just got started in CC and there are about two providers advertising. I tried the 1/2 black 1/2 mexican and had a blast. She's about 5'10 and about 130lbs. I picked her up at her room and we went to my room, she gave me a decent rate and asked not publish it so I will respect that. I asked her if it would be rushed and she said, baby this is your time until you are done whatever it takes. She let me caress her for about 20 min letting me put my fingers in every hole except her ears! We had a blast she was clean, shaved kitty, about a 5 on the scale for other cities but a strong 7 on the scale for CC, man I remember the good ole days when 5 am or 5 pm or what ever time in between you were choosing from 8-9's and now its all gone.

If you get a chance check her out tell her you found her on CL, I think her name is Amber.

Keep safe!

Call Me Captain
09-30-06, 07:50
I also had a go with the same girl. Her description is the same 19 5'10" 34B -22-34ish plenty of curly hair on her head and none below 1/2 black 1/2 hispanic goes by Amber.

The only drawback was crooked teeth, I was a lil concerned at first for my lil friend when she started the CBJ. then switched to CFS. She was excellent not rushed and did her best to make it as close to GFE as you'll find in Corpus.

Said she'd like to get a list of reg's then loose the CL post.

I got her digits. Will call her again.

Muggman
10-28-06, 21:32
Just thought those in need might want to know that Amber was still out and about. She didnt know her CL ad had expired and then it dawned on her why no one has been calling recently. She is a very pleasant girl and nice to talk with. Treat her well and maybe she'll stay around a bit.

Muggman
10-30-06, 22:51
Staples was busy last night. Victoria skinny WSW with no real skills and no enthusiasm was available. Awesome looking carmel colored BSW and one very hot LSW. All around the S Staples area at about 10pm.

Crandall
11-01-06, 18:22
I have been reading this board for some time and recently went looking for the infamous Amber. She was easy to find as there are very few SW that match her description. I will not go back and see her again. She had just bathed yet her panocha smelled as if something had crawled inside of it and died. Her enthusiasm is equal to that of a Boy's Town room girl. IMHO a total waste of time and money.

BroadbandFreak
11-28-06, 11:42
Cheetas on Leopard. I was driving off the highway and I saw this small establishment. It kind of reminds me of Maxi's.

Does the same stuff go on in there?

Silvester9199
11-28-06, 16:00
Is a small topless bar, NOT simular to Maxi's

Jay in TX
12-15-06, 18:56
Was out and about on Wednesday. Was approached by an older white girl, probably mid-thirties. She told me she was working and asked what I was up to. This smelled of pork, so I thanked her but refused to even let her in my car.

She had dirty blond hair, was maybe 5'5, and was pretty skinny, maybe 100lbs. She was wearing a grey army windbreaker and blue jeans.

Anyone else been approached by her?

Md Iraq
12-15-06, 20:04
I'll be going out tonight to a couple of strip clubs and run my normal route of N. Staples to Leopard, Leopard to about Cabaret and back down Port, also around Morgan and N.Alameda. I will report if I get lucky. Lets keep this forum alive. Let me know of any other mongers trying their luck and the rewards

Md Iraq
12-16-06, 15:25
Found one HSW right on the corner of leaopard and Port. Wanted .5 for Full service(BBBJ and Straight sex with Condom) It was dry so I took it. Not bad overall about 5 on looks and body but atleast not a fatty. She was very into her work and for that I give her a 7. Nobody else in the CC area have any luck?

Md Iraq
12-17-06, 16:06
BSW right off I-H37 Nice tight body and and wanted .5 for full service. Very good at her job! Since nobody else is posting I'm out

Crandall
12-31-06, 17:41
There hasn't been much happening. Everything I have seen has been rough looking.

Donorita
01-02-07, 23:25
I had to come to CC for work (from San Antonio). I monger frequently there but am a lousy poster. My New Years resolution is to improve that. Anyway, from the posts I read, not much was expected. I hadn’t been to CC in over a year (uncle sam took me for a year in the Army). I got a room near Leopard, rested and hit the free beers in the hotel lobby. I then decided to try my luck. After about three minutes, I passed a young looking cutie but I thought she may be too young. I pulled into a fast food joint, turned around, and waited for her to approach. I rolled down my window, asked if she wanted a ride, she jumps in (I could see she was over eighteen). Very nice body even after three kids. We agreed on a price just shy of Grant. I thought things would be very rushed since she said she was in a hurry, but she looked to good to pass up. She was Hispanic, about 5’ 2” and 100 lbs. When we got to my hotel I was even more convince it would be rushed. She was out of her clothes in about ten seconds. She had the greatest looking pussy I’ve seen in years (if ever). The rest of her body was very nice although the tits sagged just a bit (her nipples made up for that). She looked to be no more than 21 but based on her history she must be at least 26. I took a Levetra before I left but had a few too many beers. Getting up was no problem but I couldn’t seem to finish the job. It felt so good I didn’t even mind and was about to give up. She said “why not take off the condom and cum on my tits. I sat on her thighs, looking at that fantastic pussy and came on her in about thirty more seconds. Since we had been at it for so long (in four positions) I was not surprised that she jumped up, cleaned up, and got dressed. What did surprise me is that she sat on the couch and we talked for another 30 minutes. Overall this is one of the best experiences I have ever had with any girl, much less a SW. See said she does not do any drugs and just needed rent money. She also said she spent over four years rent free complements of the state of TX (minimum security) and was still on probation. She is crazy for being on the street but I’m glad she was. I usually have good luck in San Antonio and will start posting again. If anyone knows Erica’s #s give me a PM. I was with her a few times and then I lost her number. I found her on Zarzamora; also very nice, even better attitude, great tits, but saggy belly. I sure would like to find her again but she seldom goes onto the streets.

Jay in TX
01-12-07, 15:50
Saw a few possible SW's out in the evening, a skinny HSW and WSW. Anyone else catching anything good out there?

Ivel
01-12-07, 16:50
I usually have good luck in San Antonio and will start posting again. If anyone knows Erica’s #s give me a PM. I was with her a few times and then I lost her number. I found her on Zarzamora; also very nice, even better attitude, great tits, but saggy belly. I sure would like to find her again but she seldom goes onto the streets.

Shouldn't this part be posted on San Antonio forum if she is from San Antonio?
If Erica is about 26-27 years old and she is the same one I'm thinking about, she is in custody and her probation may get revoked. By the way, I don't have her number either.

Ivel

Jay in TX
02-06-07, 17:29
Was out last night and saw a lot of action, LE action that is. The streets were crawling last night, anyone else having any luck?

Crandall
03-15-07, 17:45
Got lucky to day in PA. Saw a young college girl in front of the beachwear shop near Sharkeys. She had that look in her eye. When I stopped she ran to the car, done deal, a college student that found a better way to pay her way through school. Said she was 20, about a 7, good service, not great but worth repeating. Said she will be around for another week.

BigGuyMke
03-18-07, 21:29
Hey guys,

Just curious. Grew up here and am returning for a couple weeks on business. Just wondering about take out at some of the clubs. I have gotten some great take out from the place on SPID east of Alameda skills were great but looks were much less than par. Not to mention that her perfume almost made the little general faint. Have not been in town for about 8 years. Not sure where the best places are now.

Johnny Bee
03-19-07, 01:59
Got lucky to day in PA. Saw a young college girl in front of the beachwear shop near Sharkeys. She had that look in her eye. When I stopped she ran to the car, done deal, a college student that found a better way to pay her way through school. Said she was 20, about a 7, good service, not great but worth repeating. Said she will be around for another week.It's Spring break month! I was in Corpus staying on North Beach, saw lots of families....but not a lot of girls. I went to check out Port A on Saturday. I wanted to stay in Port A, but couldn't find a room for less than $150/night!! So I just decided to come home.

Is take-out available at any of the strip clubs in Corpus? What's the strip club scene like?

ismosm
05-21-07, 03:21
Ok guys, a few weeks ago I went cruising and found a HSW in Robstown near the Modern Pharmacy. She was a 5 on the charts but had a nice skinny body maybe 100 lbs. She said she was new and didn't have much time on the job. Just a month or so. She got in and right away said 20 for BBFS. It was cool with me, but I tipped her another 20 to be nice. Oral skills were better than average, but she got into the sex a little more (some moaning). I don't remember her name but won't forget what she looks like.

Ustlookingj
05-21-07, 11:25
Ok guys, a few weeks ago I went cruising and found a HSW in Robstown near the Modern Pharmacy. She was a 5 on the charts but had a nice skinny body maybe 100 lbs. She said she was new and didn't have much time on the job. Just a month or so. She got in and right away said 20 for BBFS. It was cool with me, but I tipped her another 20 to be nice. Oral skills were better than average, but she got into the sex a little more (some moaning). I don't remember her name but won't forget what she looks like.

May i humbly suggest that for the sake of your health and longevity you wrap that rascal in the future

ismosm
05-22-07, 18:22
You can but I probably won't listen.

ismosm
06-08-07, 02:40
I was driving home from the strip club and decided to check out the goods in Robstown. I found a petite WSW about a 7 who was obviously high. I haggled and got a BBFS for .30. Despite being high she was very into it. Loved the pussy it seemed to have been used a lot that night because she was wet and smelled of cum when she took her panties down. My favorite. I love ******. I think her name was Jessica. She said she'd do the backdoor for .50.

Ustlookingj
06-18-07, 18:15
ismosmm I am calling BS on you. There is no way you go bb on street girls without picking up something very very nasty and lingering. If you want a pat on the back and a boost in popularity, then here is one in advance for not making any more BS posts.

I was driving home from the strip club and decided to check out the goods in Robstown. I found a petite WSW about a 7 who was obviously high. I haggled and got a BBFS for .30. Despite being high she was very into it. Loved the pussy it seemed to have been used a lot that night because she was wet and smelled of cum when she took her panties down. My favorite. I love ******. I think her name was Jessica. She said she'd do the backdoor for .50.

ismosm
06-18-07, 23:46
I got the clap about 6 years ago bud and that's been it. I get checked monthly everything and anything. If you don't believe me I could really care less. I report what I do and NEVER lie about the situation. You can call BS on me if you'd like, but I know what happened is true. I would'nt do this for popularity because NO ONE ever posts shit in this section. I do it to report where I've found my fun. If you don't like it then don't read it.

Ustlookingj
06-19-07, 01:36
Well thought out reply. Thanks for the suggestion.

I got the clap about 6 years ago bud and that's been it. I get checked monthly everything and anything. If you don't believe me I could really care less. I report what I do and NEVER lie about the situation. You can call BS on me if you'd like, but I know what happened is true. I would'nt do this for popularity because NO ONE ever posts shit in this section. I do it to report where I've found my fun. If you don't like it then don't read it.

Indian79
06-25-07, 23:44
New to CC from Dallas.

Any good clubs for action. Saw one on your famous street.

Elguero
06-29-07, 01:53
After fairly trouble free activity recently. I found myself in a real ugly situation.

"Angel" (HSW w/ very distiguishing tatooes) constantly tries to upsell me with the got to get my own room rap. After minimal performance for .20 I finally give in to .5 for the "cause".

Later she wants to be let out at a local no-tell which I accomodate and once we're outside her room she says she always gets 1.00 for getting in a car and that if she doesn't get her money someone's coming out to get it from me.

I didn't know what to do. Should I take a risk or play it safe? I ended up forking out more cash just to get her out, but I feel that there must be a way to handle this type of scam.

Any suggestions?

ismosm
07-04-07, 01:02
A good way is to avoid this SW again. But I've never had something that drastic happen to me. The most is a raise in donations but a beat down? Hell I'm usually drunk and would probably tell the ***** to bring it on. LOL!!! Not a good choice but oh well. But the best bet is to avoid her again.

Crandall
07-22-07, 17:25
Been cruising some this week and haven't found anything. A couple of nasty looking skanks hanging around the Safari Motel but both are too rough looking to pick up. Saw a decent looking latina near the Valley motel but she got scooped up quickly. Might have to drive to the border to find some relief.

Crandall
08-23-07, 22:30
While driving down the cat street today the atmosphere was graced with the presense of the infamous Amber. I guess she either has been locked up or being kept busy by some of her regulars. I cannot partake of her services ever again as my senses have been scared for life by the awful smell of her panocha. Maybe they taught her how to use soap wherever she has been.

Donorita
08-28-07, 21:24
I'm finally heading back to CC for work. I'll only be in town for one night and hopefully I can find success on Leapord. I have only failed to find something on this street once in about twenty attempts. The most recent postings don't sound to promising so maybe I'll try Robstown if I can figure out the best streets (I know RTFF). If anyone chooses to educate me on the proper streets I'll be greatful. I will post a report either way. I usually report on San Antonio and will be posting a report there shortly on my latest adventure. Sorry if this sounds like a plead for info, I believe in providing info before being entitled to get info.

Good hunting to all.

Crandall
08-29-07, 17:07
Robstown is hit or miss, but at night there is one place that sometimes produces.

Donorita
08-29-07, 22:46
I finally made it back to CC and found plenty of action on Leopard. I was only on the road for about thirty seconds when I spot a fat ugly scary looking SW. About thirty seconds later I see what appears to be a nice looking thin (not a spinner) SW on the left side of the road. I have to cross a bridge so it takes a while to turn around. She was in the process of trading sides of the street with the other thing I saw. I pull into the nearest parking lot and ask her if she needs a ride. Without a word she jumps in. We start heading for my hotel when she asks to stop for a coke (the drink). I pull into a gas station and she asks if I will stay. I tell her yes and she leaves her purse and phone in my car while she goes inside for a drink. We still had not talked about services or price to this point. I finally ask how much for half & half. She quotes. 5 but quickly drops to. 4. I agree and off we go. She claims to have been hit by a car yestrday and had some bumps, scrapes, and scratches to back up her story. The BBBJ was ok but only lasted a few minutes at best before she asks me to apply the wet weather gear. I ask her to get on top and she can't because her leg hurts. Damm I hate lame ass excuses. She spreads very wide and I get a good look as I enter (on of my favorite things). I was not rushed but there was very little of the fake moning and groaning. Her equipment was well lubricated and snug. She also told me she had been "sober" for two months but had just lost her apartment. Same shit, nother day. Overall I'the say she may be worth a repeat but her performance was exceptionally average for a SW. After dropping her off at her hotel I went south a little longer so I could provide a scouting report. I saw at least five other SW but only one or two looked semi-decent. By the way, she sid she worked at Cheetas as a bartender so I stopped there after getting a burger. The place remains the biggest dive in the world but one of the girls didn't look all that bad and asked me for a ten dollar dance, I gave in and it was the nastiest "cheap" dance I ever had. She was licking me all over, stuck my finger inside her etc. At the end of the dance I decided to leave so I could post my report. Maybe I'll still go out again if I get horny. I think the most important thing about mongering on Lepord is to have a few beers. Not enough to screw up your driving but enough to make the girls look better, then after drink alot more so you can forget what she looked like. I think I got luck as far as her looks go but there were alot of girls out there who would require massive amounts of alcohol to cause one to partake. I also finally rembered a name. She told me it was Veronica, for any SA readers, you already know I can't remember names. Good luck to all. A little effort can produce reasonable results.

Crandall
08-30-07, 07:31
Good recon especially the advise about the alcohol. Some days they are everywhere then on others they are hard to find.

Stamp TX
09-11-07, 03:09
Just got back from a 48hr visit to CC. Got in late around 1030 pm. It was early but the Leopard gang was in full force. Lots of Latinas 3 to 5 scale. I decided not to try my luck and ended up in the strip clubs to get a beer. Around 12, proceeded down Leopard toward the twin M's by the 7-11(now called stripes). Bountiful LSW and one awkward WSW mostly on Mary. For some reason the hotel parking lot and bench was full of SW. I circled the block and bam a LSW with long black hair, thin but not too thin. I let her jump in and she took me to her "room" on 25th st. Gave the proprieter. 2 for the room and she ask for the $ up front. I usually don't do this cause it tends to end badly. But I went ahead and she undressed. As I got ready she immediately started with the "Make it quick", Hurry up routine. This will end badly, f*ck! Then she placed her recently shaven legs on me, the stubble was sticking me. Needless to say I gave up. Out the door, I slapped another. 2 to the proprietor.

Next I went downtown staples. Saw a shadow on a dark street. I circled the block and there was a blond LSW, about 5'9", 150lbs with a big grin on her face. She asked for a ride and I said sure. She enters the vehicle full of energy. She asked if I party (translation: HAVE DRUGS) I tell her no but I do have some beers in my room. She said cool and we proceeded to the room. She was very talkative and hyper. She gets into the room and starts talking about why she was out tonight. After her beer she ask what I was doing out and I tell her "looking for some fun". With that said she starts grabbing my little friend. She starts undressing and says, "this type of fun" She says she is about 40 yrs old, but looks like early 30's, nice hairy patch, about a 36b. We go at it, do the deed and finish our beer. On the way home she asked if I could help her with her Light bill. I give her. 5 on it and she goes on her way still hyper and smiling. I go back to the room and take a nap.

About 4 am I go out again down Leopard. I stop at the stripes and there is a woman sitting in her car. I go in and she goes to the telephone. I come out and she is screaming on the phone in spanish. I look across the street and there is LE. So I just go to my car and head toward Omaha. As I leave I see a beauty walking toward the stripes. I circle the block and see her coming out of the stripes, mindfull of the LE I go down a side street and slowly go toward leopard. To my suprise she is walking up the street. She says she is trying to avoid the cops as she gets in. Now she is about 24, 5' 4 curly black hair in a pony tail. She has a bout a 34c bust nice skin, nice lips. She was fine! Her name was Destiny. She was very talkative telling me about what was going on in her life with trying to do the right thing but being pulled back into the life over and over again. We get to the hotel and I really see she has a banging body as she walks toward the room. She is still talking about her life and stuff. She start to undress and I am truely amazed. Nice firm body, no stretch marks, no tatoos beautiful skin. Nice bush! She was a close 9. She was a bit nervous with the whole thing though. She was very tight in the beginning but as she got into it. Whew! Dropped her off and went back to the room. Last day, I kind of need to finish off the rest of the beers and wanted to watch some of the games. So I took a nap and got started late around 3 am. Driving by the Safara, I saw a familiar face. BSW curly long hair, thicker than I remembered but fine. I look her in the face as I drive by, then circle the block. She meets me on side street and seems happy to see me. We talk of her weight gain and if she has visited her hometown recently. She tells me that she had just recently got out of jail for possession. She is about 5'4 curly black hair, looks like a dark Hispanic, thick legs, 34 be about a 6 overall. In bed she was a 10, best GFE to date. We talked afterwards, she wanted to shower. Helped her out with. 6 and drove her to get some cigs and dropped her off at Up river apt complex.

It's good to see things are good in CC. I almost did not want to leave.

Zoom 21
09-12-07, 23:18
Stamp TX,

Nice report, I do not know how to put it in the report of distintions but this is worht to drive to CC.

Crandall
10-18-07, 14:28
What has happened? Not even a skank to be seen.

Azn Siesta
11-14-07, 01:06
Okay so I'm new to the forum, but not new to the game. Been round haven't gotten out much in CC but have caught a few fish when I threw my line. Last time was in Sept when I was back on Leave, unfortunately Service sent me to Iraq, but since the forum seemed dead for a month I figured I'd convey.

Just off staples after leaving lprd heading back to alameda, I saw a what looked like a nice blonde WSW, I made a pass and gave the nod, and flipped around and she quickly hopped in. Usual talk talk, found out she was 19 trying to get a room. So we chatted up price swung to my room on shoreline, . 2 for BBJ to FS w/BBBJTCIM. I'd give her a 8/8/8 she was 5'2" at most 105, nice C's. And V like a noob. Was either a good actor or really into it. I helped out with. 2 so in toto it was. 4 and dropped her out down the street aways. Total time with her was bout 2hrs. So I think I got whole sale. I think her name was Jesse but can't be sure. Newayz keep safe and keep the forum alive sorry it took so long to get this up here.

Azn Siesta
12-29-07, 03:56
Okay is it just dead there or has LE scared you all away. I'm all the way in the sand and this is one of my only sources of seeing how the scene is going. You all could at least post something about where LE's hanging out or if there is even slight bit of action going on. I know this only my second post on the board but I've been watching it my whole tour here. Whats the deal CCTX are you under a rock? Have the SW's been chased away? Throw a dog a bone here guys.

ismosm
01-26-08, 19:55
I haven't been out in awhile mostly because of work. But I managed to get on Leopard this week. It was mid day and it was misting a bit but I figured I could check it anyway. I spotted one very quickly and did the turn around. I waited near the Whataburger to pick her up. The usual nod of "get in". I drove for a few minutes to feel her out. She said her name was Melanie and was from Robstown. She said a few of her friends and her drive over to Corpus to work and go back after a few days. She was a 7 HSW, skinny brunette with blonde highlights and and tats on her hands. I was quoted .3 for BBBJ and .6 for full service. I opted for the full service and got a BBFS. Not bad at all. Above average BJ and she moans while she does it. And the BBFS was above average as well. She did most of the work and got wet rather quickly. I would go back to her. In fact she gives you her number if you want it. I won't be giving it here so don't ask.

Azn Siesta
01-26-08, 23:13
I haven't been out in awhile mostly because of work. But I managed to get on Leopard this week. It was mid day and it was misting a bit but I figured I could check it anyway. I spotted one very quickly and did the turn around. I waited near the Whataburger to pick her up. The usual nod of "get in". I drove for a few minutes to feel her out. She said her name was Melanie and was from Robstown. She said a few of her friends and her drive over to Corpus to work and go back after a few days. She was a 7 HSW, skinny brunette with blonde highlights and and tats on her hands. I was quoted .3 for BBBJ and .6 for full service. I opted for the full service and got a BBFS. Not bad at all. Above average BJ and she moans while she does it. And the BBFS was above average as well. She did most of the work and got wet rather quickly. I would go back to her. In fact she gives you her number if you want it. I won't be giving it here so don't ask.Robstown eh? . I guess I'll have to swing by Robstown once I get back. Time to google map that too. I hate moving and having to learn everything all over, well its kinda of a love hate relationship. Thanks for the report tho, I was beginning to think corpus was deader than romney's chances in the primary.

Donorita
01-29-08, 01:03
I haven't been back in town for about five months. After an hour at the open bar in the hotel I ventured out to Leopard. I was determined to find at least a 9.0. Unfortunately it took two girls combined to total a 9. The first girl jumped in the car before I was even looking for company. She had red hair, slightly over weight but not to bad. She asked for .35 but I had no .5's so I offered .3 and she accepted. Gave good BBBJ for about three minutes then wanted to move on. Performance was rushed and after about fifteen minutes I gave up trying as she just wasn't doing anything for me. Besides she jumped in the car so soon after I began trolling that the vitamin hadn't kicked in yet. I dropped her off at the motel she claimed to be staying at. When I pulled in she asked me to stop and she talked to another girls to ask if she had a room. I'm sure a little rock was shared, sense both stopped to talk to what appeared to be either their pimp or dealer and I'm sure it was dealer. After getting back to my motel the vitamin finally took affect and I decided to venture out again. I was going to stop I my favorite worst dump in the world - Cheeta's, but it was closed. I drove down the street to get gas and kept going south. I spot another girl who doesn't look too bad (remember, I already had my share of rum). I need to roll down the widow for her, she asks if I am a cop and if I beat girls. She finally gets in. She seems very nervous and has me check her out to make sure I'm not a cop - as if a real cop wouldn't grab a feel and deny it latter. I again offer .3 and she accepts, I know I have nothing left but .2's so I figure maybe she will do more for the "extra" cash. She continued to act nervous but gave great BBBJ. I covered up for the final act and asked her to get on top. she didn't want too but I reminded her of the extra .1 and she mounted me cowgirl style. VERY hairy (the first girl was clean shaven) and even with a condom my dick still stinks, but that box was hot (temperature not looks). I was able to finish what I started this time and brought her back to the same hotel as the first girl. There were a few girls in the doorways of this hotel so I think you could go directly to the hotel if you dare (looked like a fair amount of dealing going on). Tomorrow it's off to McAllen and a trip to Reynosa. Hopefully the quality will be better and I will stay sober and have better judgement. Time to take a shower and get that smell off me. Good hunting and be careful.

Azn Siesta
01-29-08, 04:22
This report has nothing to do with CC but I figured I'd share since it was pretty outstanding considering the local.

After chatting up some Aussie's in the market area of our base, we found out the uzbekistani soldiers have brought some sex workers with them to country, and were opening up shop on the farside living area from ours. Most of the Uzb, Mongolians, and Romanians are on that side of the base. So we keep chatting and find out that at night the Uzb set out Infared chemical lights, or glow sticks for you civilians, that can only be seen using Night vision. So we figure, what the hell, we got 2 days left at this hell hole lets see what we can scratch up. We grab a hmmv and whip out the NODs from our duffle and set to cruising, and sure enough just passed the motorpool a glowing stick is visible. We stop at it and look around and find a trail of them leading into an living area. We proceed on foot, keepin our NOD in hand to check the trail from time to time, when we see a pretty good sized Slovakian soldier walking towards us. In broken english he asks what we're doing. Not wanting to completely give up the real reason we're here, I simply show my NOD's and he smiles. "my friend My friend this way" SCORE

We're taken to a laundry facility like all the other Living areas have, and inside are 2 drop dead gorgeous obviously of russian decent women in Ubz Uniform. There also 5 other Large UBz male soldiers, our guide begins to say something in Ubz to the others, and their conversation gets pretty loud and heated. We get a bit worried for a second and I'm afraid I might have to use my loaded 9mm on a some friendlys when on of the big guys grabs us and leads us outside. We thought it was over for sure. Till in almost perfect english he says.

" if it is the sex you need we got what you want" oh christ he's gonna rape us, I think in my head.

"twenty US. You go to tent, 2 at time, Good? " we figure what the hell and we argue a bit bout who's going first. Luckily since I'm carrying the NOD I got to be one of the lucky first 2. I slap my jackson in his hand and he directs me to a 9man tent a little ways away from the laundry. My bud and me sit wondering whats gonna happen, when the 2 females walk in. The speak absolutely no english, but thier salami language was universal. They wasted no time in helpin us out of my top. I think I got the low end of the deal cuz mine was brunette and I wanted the blonde but each had a body from hell. Not wanting to see my boy's schlong I got her to move to the further side of the tent. Sex on a military cot is not comfortable by far but it was definately an experience I'm not gonna forget. I never knew I could get so turned on by watching a woman take off a uniform before. I kept thinking I'm gonna have to make a girl dress up in mine when I get home just to relive this. God bless the coalition of the willing, the lands of the free, and the Uzb's for being so liberal.

So if you're on the Combat Out Post thats near the the city that had the Battle of the 2 rivers. Keep that night vision handy. And keep your head down cuz its getting a bit hairy here too. See ya in 2 weeks corpus, I hope CC doesn't let me down.

Be safe ya'll

Looking4her
02-08-08, 18:56
I just want to report cc is still alive. I met a 22yo skinny blonde. I met her off of leopard. She started out by saying she ran out of gas and asked if I could help her out. I told her sure, we srove around for a while before I popped the question of "what she could do for me" she said, "whatever you want just give me money" I said sure let me nut in your mouth she said sure and then she tops it off by saying she would swallow the evidence. I gave her a jackson. Guess what she gave her cell number and told me to give it out. So PM me if you have something to trade for.

Crandall
02-10-08, 11:58
I took a ride through yesterday. Saw one so-so that gives bad service near the Pizza Hut, one crazy looking one that was obviously a junkie, and two decent looking ones that dissapeared before I could get turned around. Finally threw the towel in and came home.

Azn Siesta
02-20-08, 17:13
Picked up "Priss" around alameda and buford. 5'7" spinner type body barely 130lbs if that much. Former dancer I forget where. Very enthusiastic BBBJ for. 3, have her number, if you wish to trade for good info.

Nice 499
02-24-08, 19:45
I was think about getting a hotel room for a night on Leopard to be closer to the action. Any recommendations?

N

Doctah Jeph
03-04-08, 19:32
Action has been real slow lately around the evening time. Has anyone had any luck lately anywhere any time? Maybe my route is not good. I usually start on leopard and baldwin. Travel down leopard towards staples. Then take staples to alameda. Any recomendations?

Doctah Jeph
03-06-08, 00:15
Come on guys report something even it there isn't much to report. I am new to the game so will need a little guidance. I was out today on leopard and staples and saw one HSW. She was probably an 8 in the body but only a 5 in the face. I turned to pick her up but she walked away with some dude. Right now my route is up Leopard towards staples. Turn on staples and follow towards alameda. Been slim pickens. Any better routes to take?

I know people are reading these. Please do us a favor and report something. I am going to try to get out this weekend. I'll let yall know what I find.

Azn Siesta
03-06-08, 03:11
Keep an eye out between alameda and staples anywhere north of morgan but south of leopard, most luck is in that area. Pickings are slim lately but they're there. 3 white girls and a lot of latina's. Seen a lot of spinners out so just keep your eye open. Anytime of the day is good as well.

The Forster
03-20-08, 23:28
While down in the area for business had the opportunity to hook up with Lexy from Craigslist. She provided a massage an experience for $ that was not worth it. Very nice large breasts but flopped around the bed so much when we got going that I just couldn't get into it.

ismosm
03-23-08, 23:33
Went for a drive down Leopard last week and found a HSW about 5'1 and a 6 on the SW scale. Very active and is I would definitely go back to her if I could find here again. I can't remember here name but she said she lived near by and wouldn't reveil anymore. BBFS for .3 with a .1 tip.

This week I was driving back from a friends house through Alice and found two girls on 281 next to the EXXON gas station. One was a WSW, 5'1 or 5'2 an 8 on the SW scale. The other was here friend HSW 5'3 and a 6 on the SW scale. I rented a room for the night and had two BBFS one from each. I had one suck me off to fuck the other. Then I had the her get me hard so I could fuck the other. Not a bad night. Over all spent $ for about an hour and a half. They were very active and I smoked a J with them before we started.

ismosm
04-05-08, 16:26
Found another in Robstown near the Lopez Corner Store. Amanda I think was her name. LSW, 5'3, a 5. Got quoted .4 for BBFS. She gave some very enthusiastic head and enjoyed a bit of the dirty talk. The other half was good. She did all the work. All in all I give her a 8 for effort.

If you guys find anything please share with the others. I know it's been slim pickens but we need to know where the action is coming from.

Doctah Jeph
04-07-08, 20:50
No luck in months. My route is leopard to staples then staples to alemeda. Usually my drive home from work around 7 to 8pm. Is there any other areas to hit at? Also how bout south side any action?

ismosm
04-27-08, 00:06
Went to CC for a mid afternoon lunch and then went for a drive. Didn't find much in the way of SWs so I stopped by the Fox's Den. Not much there at 6pm but found one that looked good (chubby but not bad at all). Her name was Marissa and I got a dance from her real quick. She said she did everything and I pretended not to know what she was talking about. She asked if I was a cop like 5 times but finally I convinced her I wasn't and the dance got MUCH better. I got to put a finger in her pussy (lubed by her spit and had absolutely no smell). The next song she jacked me off and tickled my balls ( I was wearing shorts) and pulled my dick out and sucked on it. A little titty fuck and some more sucking and I stopped her to see how far we could go. I didn't want to do it in the club but she offered CFS but I had to pay for the per song for how ever long it took or I could meet her after work and get it at her house for $. I decided on the later. Not a bad time and I will go back.

Azn Siesta
05-29-08, 16:45
Found a little street thats pretty much a sure bet you'll find about a 6 or 7 and occasionally a 9. There's one little WSW spinner body, goes by KeeKee, or Kendall. You'll see her easily as she's usually standing on the corner. Where you ask. PM and I'll tell ya.

Justlookin4
06-03-08, 23:41
Found a little street thats pretty much a sure bet you'll find about a 6 or 7 and occasionally a 9. There's one little WSW spinner body, goes by KeeKee, or Kendall. You'll see her easily as she's usually standing on the corner. Where you ask. PM and I'll tell ya.I will be hitting the CC scene for the first time this weekend. any advice would be greatly appreciated!

BeaverMich
06-05-08, 10:17
Anybody have any info they can share about what goes on at Maxi's, pricing, options, etc.? Thanks in advance!

Crandall
06-07-08, 20:48
Anybody have any info they can share about what goes on at Maxi's, pricing, options, etc.? Thanks in advance!If you have plenty of $$$$ about anything is available but not worth the money.

ismosm
06-08-08, 19:01
I beg to differ Crandall. I've always had a good experiences there. Some people think the amount of money spent is a bit rich but if you are like me and would spend say $500 and up at a strip club for just a tease then the price is right.

Crandall
06-10-08, 00:37
I beg to differ Crandall. I've always had a good experiences there. Some people think the amount of money spent is a bit rich but if you are like me and would spend say $500 and up at a strip club for just a tease then the price is right.To each his own but I would rather drive to the border where I can bang three hot girls and spend $300 dollars instead of pay $250 to bang one for 30 minutes. It's really too bad we don't have some places similar to what they have in Houston.

BeaverMich
07-15-08, 23:11
Saw a classified ad in the Corpus paper for Chinese massage, $60/hr including table shower. Drove by the location on S. Alameda and it looks like your classic AMP, in a strip mall with pink curtains completely covering all the windows. Anyone have any info about this place, extras available, etc.?

BeaverMich
07-15-08, 23:15
Drove down Leopard about 7:30 this evening. Saw a really nice skinny BSW in tight black shorts and white tennis shoes dash across a parking lot to get in a car that had pulled up. After turning onto Staples from Leopard, I saw a HSW, a little on the heavy side but not bad, walking down the sidewalk. Was going to turn around but I saw a truck right behind me slow down, pull onto a side street and wait for the HSW to come to the truck. So they're out there, rather thin pickings, but definitely there.

Crandall
07-18-08, 20:48
There are about four working out of the Safari Inn. From my take all three are physcos. Stay away from that part of town.

ismosm
07-20-08, 02:52
Good eye on the asian spa. Haven't heard anything about it but I'll take one for the team if someone doesn't get to it first. Give me a few weeks. Don't go as much cuz of the gas prices. Not to sure about the location though. Beaver can you provide some directions.

BeaverMich
07-22-08, 10:36
It's called the New Asia Health Spa and it's at 2222 Airline Rd in a strip mall. the marquee says simply Asian Massage Spa. I TOFTT the other day - opted for the 45 minute body massage for $50. Massage was GREAT. The ending was happy enough, tried to talk her into more but didn't get anywhere. I suspect more might be available with repeat visits. Afterwards she hung around wanting a tip - I was pretty chintzy and she wasn't very happy, but all the AMPs I've been to in the past have made the ending happy without expecting tip - that's just been for more. Oh well! Hope this helps!

Justlookin4
07-24-08, 22:13
My first time in CC. I drove up and down leopard and even spent time on staples. All I saw were 4s & 5s. Granted it was a Friday afternoon, I still thought I'd have better luck.

BeaverMich
08-06-08, 12:15
Went driving Tuesday night and saw a really nice BSW on Leopard - wearing white shorts and white tennis shoes, really nice fit legs. Turned around and tried to get her but another monger had beat me to it. Oh well!

Texas Made
08-16-08, 00:58
Anybody have any info they can share about what goes on at Maxi's, pricing, options, etc.? Thanks in advance!Still need info? P.M. me if you want.

ismosm
08-19-08, 01:24
Haven't had the chance to post.

Couple weeks ago was driving through Alice and saw HSW on 281 near the EXXON. Picked her up and got a BBFS for .4. She did all the work but was a bit rushed.

Two days ago went driving in Robstown and found two HSWs walking around near Lopez Mini Mart. Only picked one up named Annette. Said she didn't work all the time. Got a BBBJ for .2. Great skills. No hands. Would pick her up in a heartbeat if I saw her agan.

Crandall
08-21-08, 11:06
That sounds better than whats been happening in Corpus. The only thing I have seen around are those nasty skanks around the Safari motel a few scattered dogs. Nothing even worthy of consideration.

The Forster
08-22-08, 09:57
It's called the New Asia Health Spa and it's at 2222 Airline Rd in a strip mall. the marquee says simply Asian Massage Spa. I TOFTT the other day - opted for the 45 minute body massage for $50. Massage was GREAT. The ending was happy enough, tried to talk her into more but didn't get anywhere. I suspect more might be available with repeat visits. Afterwards she hung around wanting a tip - I was pretty chintzy and she wasn't very happy, but all the AMPs I've been to in the past have made the ending happy without expecting tip - that's just been for more. Oh well! Hope this helps!

I drove by and the stuff was gone from the window and the sign down so it must have left. The local tv station did a piece on it at http://www.kristv.com/Global/story.asp?S=8756626 .

I could not find the one on S. Almeda, anyone have an approximate location of that one?

ismosm
08-22-08, 23:45
This link might help some out. It gives the places where these girls frequented and might help to narrow down the search a bit. I saw one of these girls just by driving by at the right time. But be careful for the LE.

http://www.cctexas.com/ccpd/

Texas Made
08-23-08, 11:14
Anyone have any good exp on Craigs List they could recommend?

BeaverMich
08-24-08, 15:11
This link might help some out. It gives the places where these girls frequented and might help to narrow down the search a bit. I saw one of these girls just by driving by at the right time. But be careful for the LE.

http://www.cctexas.com/ccpd/

Oh my God...
I went through all the pictures of the arrested SWs on the CCPD website. If this is what this town has to offer, I'll stay FAR, FAR away. All of these women look stoned, strung out, and/or riddled with disease.

Do dancers at any of the strip clubs offer takeout? I've seen some great looking women at some of the clubs.

ismosm
08-26-08, 19:47
The girls in the link I posted are disgusting and I wouldn't touch with your dick. Nevertheless, I was just posting the areas where SWs can be found. This is why I don't go to as much anymore.

On the plus side, there are plenty of "dancers" out there who "work" on the side. You can find some at every strip club in town. Not hard to find but sometimes they charge too much even for me lol. Just ask one and if she doesn't work ask her if she knows anyone that does. I like to go to the Party Place and Cheetah for my pleasure.

Texas Made
08-29-08, 01:03
Oh my God.

I went through all the pictures of the arrested SWs on the CCPD website. If this is what this town has to offer, I'll stay FAR, FAR away. All of these women look stoned, strung out, and/or riddled with disease.

Do dancers at any of the strip clubs offer takeout? I've seen some great looking women at some of the clubs.Cheetahs on SPID has some girls that are down. They are hot but cost $$$

Azn Siesta
08-30-08, 23:27
Went to cheetahs met sam, skinny brunette, $$$ for a rub and tug. Will go again. Good attitude.

Looking4her
09-08-08, 00:20
Wow it's been a while. Well went cruising down staples/six points area Friday morning at 8:00 am found heather she looked at me and asked for a ride. Almost immed. She asked if she could have some money. So she offered BBBJCIM for a jackson. 22years old nice tits but pussy stunk! Did not want to fuck her. She offered to swallow but I was not taking the rubber off. Would highly recommend. Gave her number called it today and some guy answered. Hung up. Oh well. I will start posting more often.come on guys I know you all have stories more info you give the better entertainment for us all.

ismosm
09-09-08, 04:46
Cruised Robstown for about 20 before I found Maggie at about 10pm. Heavy accent LSW. Got quoted .4 for BBFS. Went to her trailer and saw her sister, who also works. I picked the right one lol. Not bad but she rushed a little.

Looking4her
09-15-08, 01:27
Went cruising staples, found nancy (chubby, nice tits, very clean, 21yrs old) at bustop asked if she wanted a ride she said sure. Not a few mins later she asked if I wanted a "date". I said sure. Went to a secluded area where she stripped and sucked me off w/o a rubber. She offered to swallow I said ok. Dropped her off same place. Definately recommend. She said she hardly "dates" but she said when she gets wild hair she waits at the bus stop to see who picks her up first. The bus or someone.

Come on guys! Lets get this forum going again. Any guys with private girls numbers would be greatly appreciated and repayed.

BeaverMich
09-20-08, 12:15
Went to Fox's Den Friday afternoon and had a couple of great lap dances from a small black girl named Sonia. Tiny tits but nice firm think body. Dances were great - got to suck her little titties and finger fuck her nice tight pussy. She really seemed to get into it. I'm sure takeout would be available but am short of money til payday.

ismosm
10-05-08, 23:42
What's up guys? Went cruising in Robstown again on Friday around the Modern Pharmacy. Found a girl I've had before, Annette. HSW, 5'0, a 7. Great ass and fantastic oral skills. Got quoted .4 for CFS. She doesn't like doing the dirty work (e.g. riding) but won't complain otherwise. Took my time and had a good conversation with her. Hope to find her again.

Crandall
10-10-08, 22:51
Found a decent looking girl walking tonight. Gave decent service in her room, $50 full service so would repeat if I saw her again. PM if details are needed.

ismosm
10-19-08, 04:06
Went out for a night of heavy drinking in CC. Found a chubby HSW, 5', 7 on the scale for SWs, on my way back to my vehicle. Got quoted .5 for BBFS. A bit drunk so I ended up fucking her in a dark area I was near. Great oral skills and the box was surprising clean. Would LOVE to find her again.

Crandall
10-19-08, 07:25
I went out last night but the pickings were very slim. Only a few skanks.

BeaverMich
10-19-08, 10:52
Went out for a night of heavy drinking in CC. Found a chubby HSW, 5', 7 on the scale for SWs, on my way back to my vehicle. Got quoted .5 for BBFS. A bit drunk so I ended up fucking her in a dark area I was near. Great oral skills and the box was surprising clean. Would LOVE to find her again.

What area of town were you in?

ismosm
10-19-08, 18:01
LOL!!! Sorry guys. I was a bit tipsy when I wrote that. Didn't realize I didn't give a place. Anyway, it was downtown. I was walking back to my truck from the Lizard Lounge.

Nsa In Cctx
10-20-08, 04:43
Anyone know where a guy can get a massage here in town with happy ending?

PM me.

Crandall
10-21-08, 09:34
LOL!!! Sorry guys. I was a bit tipsy when I wrote that. Didn't realize I didn't give a place. Anyway, it was downtown. I was walking back to my truck from the Lizard Lounge.I guess we need to add downtown to the hunting grounds. Maybe we can keep it spread out to keep LE incheck.

Doctah Jeph
10-24-08, 19:25
Went cruising this afternoon around 4:30. Picked up a used HSW off Alamedia by Staples. She was decent for a SW 5'4" 100-110lbs. Id say probably about a 5 on the SW scale. This was my first time ever picking up a SW so my nerves were shot. Got quoted. 30 for BBBJ with swallow. She smelled a little like she needed a shower but her oral skills were excellent. Might pick her up again if see her and picking is slim. Sorry didn't get a name.

ismosm
10-26-08, 23:08
LOL!!! It will get easier Jeph. My first time I was so nervous I couldn't stop shaking during the BJ. You'll be fine bud. Happy Mongering!!!!

Crandall
11-08-08, 15:32
Went crusing this afternoon in one of the regular areas. Saw a decent looking HSW but just had a funny feeling about her. Made one pass and saw her talkign to a guy (probably her pimp). She waved at me to come over but not with the pimp standing there. Made another couple of passes and when I came back through saw her and the pimp standing beside a cop car. Wasn't close enough to see if they were handcuffed and not about to turn around. Be careful, it's getting close to the holidays.

Crandall
11-12-08, 18:34
I saw a decent looking HSW walking down Leopard yesterday. She didn't appear to be a working girl so I passed her, turned around and parked ahead. She eventually walked up to the car and got in. She quickly started with a sob story about how she was going to blah blah blah if she didn't pay this lady 43 dollars within an hour. I suggested we go somewhere for about an hour and then she would be able to pay her debt. She quickly brought up the point that she didn't have an hour, if we would go take care of it now she promised to take very good care of me if I would please help her. I explained that I have been down this road too many times and knew better than paying up front for promises. With this she told me she wasn't a street girl and she would see me any time I wanted if I would just please help her. Yea right!

My desperation went against my better judgment so I took her to this lady's house and gave her 45 dollars. Just to keep it interesting I told her to leave her shoes in the car. She had on a pair of Nikes. She protested this but I told her my way or no way. When we arrived at the house she went to the door (barefoot) and walked inside. A couple of minutes later she came back out, got in the car, and told me the lady wasn't home. I quickly explained that I didn't have much time to screw around with her but she said if I would take her to a nearby store she could call her and take care of everything. Then she promised she would fuck the shit out of me if I just helped her finish this errand. When we arrived at the store she started putting her shoes on but I told her no. Again she protested but I started backing out so she said O. K. After maybe 5 minutes in the store I walked in and she was indeed on the phone. After she hung up I said let’s go and walked out. I waited about five more minutes and walked back inside. The guy behind the register said she was in the bathroom. By now I have had enough of this BS so I go back to the car and leave. To soothe the lost 45 dollars I went behind an HEB, took out her shoes that I still had, pissed evenly in the two and through them in the dumpster. She is about 5 foot 5, about 140 lbs, said she was 22 and has long dark hair. If she has a sob story tell her to take off her shoes.

Was it worth it? After thinking about this scamming ***** trying to find her way home without her precious Nikes, absolutely!

BeaverMich
11-13-08, 11:43
Was driving downtown on Leopard last night around 9:00 pm and saw a WSW walking by. Wasn't dressed like a SW, had jeans and a T-shirt on, but pulled aside anyway and got in. Turns out she's deaf(!) but we communicated our mutual needs well enough. Quite thin, flast-chested, but not really skanky-looking or anything. Paid .3 for BJ. Good service, would repeat.

Azn Siesta
12-16-08, 06:24
Saw your deaf girl there mich, she was down in the cut off staples cross leapord. Scary Scary neighborhood, semi sorta communicated with her, she need a ride but I was already transporting one back to the telly. Just thought I'd let ya know she was still around.

Crandall
12-18-08, 11:00
If you pick up a SW named Stephanie drop her off as soon as you pick her up. I saw her yesterday and can not think of a worse find. She has a sob story about everything. This would be tolerable but she has a funk that took about 3 showers to get off of my johnson. She is Mexican about 20 YO, thick with big hooters. If you must see her throw the b*tch in the shower, buy 5 gallons of purple stuff degreaser and then go rent a pressure washer. I doubt that will get the smell out of it either. She killed my ambition towards any SW's, yuck.

Rayray87
12-28-08, 19:30
Heading to Corpus from South Florida, read the forum and the only strip clubs I found were Fox's Den, Cheetah and Palace men's club which is the best ?

Also the SW scene seems scary as I was warned alot about freaks with bigger balls than myself so I will avoid that route.

No adds on Backpage or Craigslist ! Any good Amps or parlors that are good for relaxation with happy endings ?

Thanks for any advice, also will help out anyone when travelling down to Miami,Ft Lauderdale area.

Happy New Year ! you can pm also.

RayRay

ismosm
12-29-08, 06:03
Not much to do in Corpus Ray. The Palace is definitely the best of all the strip clubs in town. Although it would probably be lower in a bigger city. Cheetah's is also good. No massage parlors in CC that I know about. Maxi's Gentlemen's Club is the only thing close and that will be a bit of a hit to the pocket depending on what you want.

Sadly, the SWs here are few and far between. But it is very possible to pick up a stripper for a few $$. And I've never found anything on Craigslist. Have a good time in CC.

Crandall
12-30-08, 02:09
That is absolutely correct. There are a few decent finds at times but probably not worth the effort of the hunt and the risk. A sure thing is to drive down to the border.

Azn Siesta
01-09-09, 05:21
Was just with Sandra, in her 30's but looks like she's in her late 20's, spinner body, not all drugged out tho. Paid 30 for a bbhj and BBBJ, would definately repeat. No rush, great attitude. Found around the usual haunt between the booty and bufford. Off alameda. She's a mexican asian mix and gorgous face. If I get a number PM me for it.

ismosm
01-20-09, 01:57
Ok guys. I was in corpus for awhile getting some work done. I was gonna cruise Leopard so I when down Staples first. Saw a decent HSW sitting at the bus stop. Her name was Belinda and would not shut the fuck up. Took me about 5 minutes just to get a quote as she explained how she liked to fuck and get fucked. Apparently this ***** likes to squirt on her clients faces while they eat her out. I declined but she kept chingando. She just wanted more money. So I decided to fuck her. She kept saying that she cums really quickly and to cum at the same time she did. LOL!!! ***** would not let me fuck her. Anyway after about 30 mins of getting pissed off I had her blow me to get it over with. Not good oral skills, hates to fuck, and was a 6 at best. She has a tear drop on her left eye and claims not to do drugs.

If you pick her up drop this stupid ***** off and throw her the finger for me.
THANKS

Crandall
01-21-09, 00:54
I don't know what happened but what little action there was seems to have disappeared with the wind.

Azn Siesta
01-21-09, 17:10
Ok guys. I was in corpus for awhile getting some work done. I was gonna cruise Leopard so I when down Staples first. Saw a decent HSW sitting at the bus stop. Her name was Belinda and would not shut the fuck up. Took me about 5 minutes just to get a quote as she explained how she liked to fuck and get fucked. Apparently this ***** likes to squirt on her clients faces while they eat her out. I declined but she kept chingando. She just wanted more money. So I decided to fuck her. She kept saying that she cums really quickly and to cum at the same time she did. LOL!!! ***** would not let me fuck her. Anyway after about 30 mins of getting pissed off I had her blow me to get it over with. Not good oral skills, hates to fuck, and was a 6 at best. She has a tear drop on her left eye and claims not to do drugs.

If you pick her up drop this stupid ***** off and throw her the finger for me.
THANKSWas she about 5'1" or so? Yeah that ***** is nothing but a hassle. There's a secret to her tho. You have to dominate her and just be forceful. She goes along with as long as you're paying.

Crandall
01-22-09, 10:52
A late night ride down the main SW path last night looked like "Hill street blues", cops everywhere. I didn't even tap the brakes.

Crandall
01-23-09, 12:32
Rode thru the other spot to the southwest last night and looked around the Modern Pharmacy. Saw one that looked to whacked to stop. Other than that is has been scarce everywhere.

Doctah Jeph
02-02-09, 18:53
Went cruising Friday evening picked up Christine a HSW. Quoted $30 for BBFS, but I packed my shit. Great oral skills, but the lay was soso, she wasn't really into it, but she was very wet. She says she is 35 very clean not drugged out. Had a sob story about needing to pay the bills. I say she was about a 7 on the SW scale. Would be quick to pick her up if saw her again.

Funboy361
02-17-09, 01:29
A while back I saw a nice 8 or 9 standing on 77 just south of 44 on the big curve. I was going to work so I didn't have time to stop. Does anyone have any info on her? I've seen her twice, but not very often.

ismosm
02-26-09, 03:06
A while back I saw a nice 8 or 9 standing on 77 just south of 44 on the big curve. I was going to work so I didn't have time to stop. Does anyone have any info on her? I've seen her twice, but not very often.

Isn't that where Maxi's is? No idea bub.

Azn Siesta she was short so it probably is the same girl. I'll never pick her up again. Too much hassle. Sorry for the delay on a post but my power supply got fucked and I had to return it.

Went cruising near the Modern Pharmacy and saw a 9, LSW. At least I think she was. About 5 in the afternoon. She gave the look over but when I turned around she was talking to someone in a car. Not sure if she left with him or not. Other than that slim pickens.

Crandall
03-06-09, 03:44
Things are picking up a little, usual places. Nuff said.

Allright
03-23-09, 17:33
I'm new here and wondering if there has been any good action lately.

Crandall
03-27-09, 14:38
Made a couple of passes lately and there has been a few out.

Mason Tazz
03-29-09, 21:45
I'm currently working in louisiana but I will be back soon .I also found some new prospects in beumont and in lafayette la. Got a # on the one in b-town and I will try out when heading back the one In la. Was great I would post ont thier forms but it's dead on their forms. Any ways glad things are up in C.C. Texas.

Crandall
04-18-09, 09:03
Picked up a hot HSW last night near the HEB on Port. Probably the best find in a long time. Body was an 8+, face a 7. No limit to what she would do. Gave me 2 rounds at a buddies apartment for one picture of president Grant. Said her name was Destiny and that she didn't come out very often. Way too hot to be a SW but I guess we all get lucky every now and then.

Mason Tazz
04-18-09, 09:50
Damn good c did you get a #? I would love to meet her if possible.

Crandall
04-18-09, 18:16
I asked but she said she didn't have one. Never seen her before so who knows what the truth is. Regardless she was a good find.

Mason Tazz
04-18-09, 22:20
Like a pearl in the ocean LOL.

ismosm
04-20-09, 14:04
Last week in Robstown I found 5 ft, skinny, HSW. Her name was Vanessa. She seemed too attractive to be a SW and kind of scared me a bit cuz she was asking all sorts of questions. She quoted .2 for BBBJ, .4 for CFS. Opted for the BBBJ. She was a little rushed but she had great oral skills. Clean and very attractive. Found her in front of the Modern Pharmacy and she said she strolls from noon to midnight.

Mason Tazz
04-20-09, 17:32
They are lucky im in Louisiana I'm missing out on the action another pearl in the ocean can't wait to get back.

Allright
04-23-09, 08:47
I found an HSW around mary and 23rd the other day. Got a pretty good BBBJ for .2. Had pretty good skills and a nice little package on her. I was wondering if anyone has tried out the girls on craigslist?

PussProwler
04-23-09, 22:43
Greetings CC Mongers,

I paid your sunny city a visit this week and was a fortunate prowler.

Monday night I was cruising Staples around midnight. Around that time I found a redhead wsw named Bridgette. She was tweeking a bit and was a bit demanding. She turned out to be a pretty wild girl who like to be skull fucked and called very bad names. It was a fun change of pace for me (always the respectful buyer). If I had the opportunity I would pick her up again for her jackson cbj skills. If you find her make a comment about her big nipples and tell her, "you've been seperated from the teet since birth." I'm sure you will get a laugh out of her.

Tuesday I went out in the same area around Park about 9pm. I made a quick find on Alameda. A HSW named Veronica. Seemed nice at first, but service was extremely rushed and she gagged on the first three inches and stopped before I finished. I wouldn't repeat unless there were no other options.

Glad I was able to get some samples while I was in town. Seems like things are picking up and unless Johnny Law fucks it up, it should be a good summer to prowl the CC streets. Good Luck and be careful out there...

PussProwler

Doctah Jeph
04-28-09, 00:21
Greetings CC Mongers,

I paid your sunny city a visit this week and was a fortunate prowler.

Monday night I was cruising Staples around midnight. Around that time I found a redhead wsw named Bridgette. She was tweeking a bit and was a bit demanding. She turned out to be a pretty wild girl who like to be skull fucked and called very bad names. It was a fun change of pace for me (always the respectful buyer). If I had the opportunity I would pick her up again for her jackson cbj skills. If you find her make a comment about her big nipples and tell her, "you've been seperated from the teet since birth." I'm sure you will get a laugh out of her.

Tuesday I went out in the same area around Park about 9pm. I made a quick find on Alameda. A HSW named Veronica. Seemed nice at first, but service was extremely rushed and she gagged on the first three inches and stopped before I finished. I wouldn't repeat unless there were no other options.

Glad I was able to get some samples while I was in town. Seems like things are picking up and unless Johnny Law fucks it up, it should be a good summer to prowl the CC streets. Good Luck and be careful out there...

PussProwlerI have been with Veronica. She seems like a tight little package until you pick her up. Stupid broad was always in a hurry. Paid for a BBBJ and I think sucked me for 5 seconds and then finished me off with a HJ. I should have thrown her ass out in the middle of nowhere.

Allright
04-30-09, 02:22
Picked up a HSW named "Ruby." Hell of a find. She is about a 7 or an 8. She has got a juicy ass and a nice pair of tits. She isn't on drugs and had all her teeth. Got a BBBJ for .2 and boy was it worth it. She could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Sorry she didn't have a number.

One Putt
04-30-09, 18:03
Picked up a HSW named "Ruby." Hell of a find. She is about a 7 or an 8. She has got a juicy ass and a nice pair of tits. She isn't on drugs and had all her teeth. Got a BBBJ for .2 and boy was it worth it. She could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Sorry she didn't have a number.

Could you tell us what area you found her? Thanks

Lion Killer
05-11-09, 20:03
Hooked up with Mia yesterday from Craigs List, face pic (second pic in her second add was not her) was correct, but said she was 135 lbs, when I got there she was more like 150 lbs, but its been a couple of months since I have had any pussy, I did not care.

No kissing, no playing with her pussy although she did allow sucking her tits, no down at the Y, but did not want to go there anyway. She is from San Antonio, 3 kids. Very bad streach marks and big belly.

No bbbj, condom only and bitched about the taste of the condom, I made her suck for about 10 mins because she bitched. Told here to get on top and ride me cowgirl, no complaints, then we did side straddle.

I am getting hot now, so I told to go doggy, no compaints, she did, in fact the tatoo above her ass said hit it hard so I did. I did not last long maybe 5 more minutes and busted my nut.

All in tow about 40 minutes paid for an hour $180.00 but no need to hang around. She asked for an extra $10.00 but I told her I only brought the $180.00. I had extra cash but no bbbj, no tip.

Kiss on the cheek and chow, I am gone. Would not repeat.

LK

Justlookin4
05-25-09, 12:12
How is the MP scene in CC?

ismosm
05-25-09, 17:47
As of now there is none. I heard there was one open for awhile but it got shut down in a hurry. Better to try your luck at the local strip clubs or just go to Maxi's.

Justlookin4
05-27-09, 15:37
As of now there is none. I heard there was one open for awhile but it got shut down in a hurry. Better to try your luck at the local strip clubs or just go to Maxi's.What is Maxi's?

Sorry I'm from out of town but soon to be visiting.

ismosm
05-28-09, 09:18
Maxi's Gentlemen's Club. It's found just outside of Robstown on Highway 37. It's a private gentlmen's club that offers extras. Depending on how far the lady wants to go and how much you offer up you can get great service there. The last time I went there was a menu in the room that gives the prices, but its been awhile.

Look it up in google and you'll get the exact addy.

SeanExpress
06-04-09, 22:38
Hey, I'm going to be in the Victoria & Corpus area next week.

Can someone tell me some street areas that would have some possibilites?

Thanks for your help,

Sean

Lion Killer
06-08-09, 19:38
I can't say that I can help you, I am from Houston been here 2 months now working and so far I have only found 1 fat chick on craigs list & she sucked

The street walker thing is on Leapord St, I do not do crack ho's, so your only bet is to hit some of the titty bars and fork out some big bucks, other than that there is nothing here, sorry

LK

Allright
06-15-09, 00:36
What the hell is going on? I've been down the usual areas and nothing. Is there something going on that I don't know about? Does anyone have any numbers or hot spots they could share?

Stew99
06-20-09, 16:03
Maxi's is the best bet in the area, if you're willing to spend some money. Extras are deffinately provided. There was also a gal I met near Robstown named Bessy I highly recommend.

Justlookin4
06-26-09, 22:31
Maxi's is the best bet in the area, if you're willing to spend some money. Extras are deffinately provided. There was also a gal I met near Robstown named Bessy I highly recommend.Can you pm me with details.

Zorro
08-12-09, 15:03
Came down from San Antonio looking to see if there is anything going down here. Any info would be helpful.thanks.-z-

ismosm
08-30-09, 21:47
Picked up a hot little number in Robstown. Roni: HSW, 5'0, 9 on the scale. Said she used to strip at a club in CC. Got quoted 55 for everything. She has a sister that does the same thing in Robstown. Not very good oral skills but fucks like a champ.

Crandall
09-07-09, 01:21
I haven't seen anything lately. I won't say dead because dead means there once was life. More like dormant or extinct.

Doctah Jeph
09-11-09, 00:56
I have seen some action on Alameda and Buford aroun 5pm. Nothing but 4 or 5s, but sometimes there is a 7 or 8. They usually get pick up quick though. Saw some action on leopard around frost bank last Saturday night. A nice HSW with huge tits! 5 in the face though.

Crandall
09-20-09, 10:36
Saw a little bit yesterday, nothing special but at least some signs of life.

BeaverMich
09-24-09, 10:53
Crandall, where did you see activity? Leopard, Alameda, or elsewhere?

Crandall
10-11-09, 12:40
Saw 2 hot looking BSW last night. Almost looked to good to be true, I didn't even slow down, something looked fishy. If I blew it I blew it but didn't have good vibes about and did not even feel like dealing with the flashing blue lights.

Azn Siesta
11-02-09, 21:48
Today around 1pm on the ol leopard near a Mc dicks I found a beautiful 18 yo blond great body bout 5'6" 115 lbs named jess. Recently had a kid and has some visible strech marks but that little body of hers has weathered the storm well. She sucks cock like a champ, and loves to ride, all for a cool four oh washingtons. She finshed me off with some deep throat and a great hand job / tit job and when I started to pop off she took it deep and swallowed. I will definately find her again, she didn't have a phone but will soon, if you're looking she's usually between the HEB and the Safari. KEEP your eyes out for her she's a keeper. If I find her again I'll get some pics.

Zorro
11-07-09, 03:02
I went by the areas mention here about 2-330 pm . My 1st stop was alemeda and buford saw 1 ugly old hsw not worth picking up. Then i went by the leopard area mention in previous report did not see much may have to go here at night time . Any other suggetions where to go or is dried up here too.
-z-

Azn Siesta
11-07-09, 10:35
Well as far as late night in the Leopard area you have to be careful. The LE there is in full force lately. Lots of action during the day tho between 11am and 5pm, it starts to die off round that time.

Postymcpost
11-10-09, 14:17
I'm new here.

Whats up?

I'm young, so give me a break and don't try and bust my balls.

If you guys got any hints, it would be appreciated.

my question is "How to work this and how do you spot them?"

Postymcpost
11-10-09, 14:32
I'm new to this game.

I tried to report on how to get tips earlier.

I didn't see it posted.

Any info helps guys.

ismosm
11-11-09, 01:29
On the main page of this website there are 22 rules to mongering. Read them and try them out

Postymcpost
11-11-09, 13:17
Well, I drove thru the area, saw nothing.

It was 8 am though.

Go figure LOL.

Thanks ISO, they all made sense.

Postymcpost
11-12-09, 05:10
Well my first time every seeing a SW outside a movie LOL! Well I didn't do the deed to nervous no LE and saw 4 or 5 1 red sweater looked old afar then 2 toghther a WSW and HSW <--(would have been my pick some lucky monger. Kinda thick looked cute short shorts-) then a BSW that was the scary one yuck.

Zorro
11-13-09, 19:17
Finally got something down here . I went to robstown last night and pick this decent looking sw veronica about 10pm. first was skeptical as she just kept walking but then she went a side street and i picked her up. got a bbbj for .3 maybe should have got 1/2, but didnt really know area and how strict it is for the no tel on their rates . She did an ok job and i dropped her off. I might come back again soon to check it out to see how rest of action is before venturing out to Corpus areas.

Justlookin4
11-18-09, 01:11
Where in Robstown?

CC is dry.

Finally got something down here . I went to robstown last night and pick this decent looking sw veronica about 10pm. first was skeptical as she just kept walking but then she went a side street and i picked her up. got a bbbj for .3 maybe should have got 1/2, but didnt really know area and how strict it is for the no tel on their rates . She did an ok job and i dropped her off. I might come back again soon to check it out to see how rest of action is before venturing out to Corpus areas.

Crandall
11-19-09, 16:38
I saw to pretty good looking HSW last night. One of them was pretty hot and the other was high on the SW scale. I am sure LE would love for me to post where but to the guys who know where to look they were in the regular areas.

Zorro
11-19-09, 21:43
Its past the heb on ave a until you past the curve to the right. I didnt see no action in the daytime but at night i did a older hsw one day and veronica on a seperate.

Crandall
12-16-09, 11:37
Picked up a so-so girl last night on Leopard. Figured it would be OK for a release, hefty girl named Christina, total waste of time, money, ect. If you pick this one up get rid of her asap.

Powerpress74
01-09-10, 21:44
I'm thinking of relocating to the CC area in a few months. I am coming from a place where escorts, SW and AMPs are plentyful. So, I am doing some research for my future home. Its seems CC is a bit dry overall. Do AMPs exist in or around CC? It looks as the BP escorts are slim pickins. Is SW action available? Is Mexico action an option? I perfer the AMPs/massage parlors. PM me if you have some info, thanks!

Crandall
01-11-10, 15:36
The Corpus scene is pretty slim. At times you can find a gem but not too often. There are no AMPs, the only option is Maxi's in Ronstown which takes a pretty good initial investment to become a regular and even afterwards remains very expensive. The best thing about Corpus is the fact that you can drive 2 1/2 hours to Laredo then walk across the border to lots of available women. Occasionally you can find a regular provider in the area but they usually don't last to long.

Jackmeoff123
01-12-10, 19:25
I'm thinking of relocating to the CC area in a few months. I am coming from a place where escorts, SW and AMPs are plentyful. So, I am doing some research for my future home. Its seems CC is a bit dry overall. Do AMPs exist in or around CC? It looks as the BP escorts are slim pickins. Is SW action available? Is Mexico action an option? I perfer the AMPs/massage parlors. PM me if you have some info, thanks!You'll need a passport now. Or your birth certificate and a photo ID will work too. But best to get a passport so you can breeze thru customs with the normal BS.

Crandall
01-24-10, 12:35
There has been a lot of LE activity according to the news. I made a few passes last night and only saw 2 BMW's (Big Mexican Women). Both of these were way beyond the threshold of being doable. Too large, asses that looked like 2 laundry bags. Finally I just went back home. Too bad that in this crime-free (sarchastic reference) city the cops can't find anything better to do.

Powerpress74
01-28-10, 12:11
Well, looks like San Antonio or Houston might be a better place for my hobby, I just didnt want to deal with a large city again.

Thanks for the info

Crandall
01-30-10, 15:53
It comes and goes around here but lately it has been slow. Lots of hunters so if you spot a dear you better nail it quick. By the time you turn around it's too late.

Crandall
01-31-10, 19:58
Made a pass last nght around midnight. It was cold but saw nothing, not even a skank. It's getting to be a waste of time.

ismosm
02-01-10, 18:13
Hard times my friend. But we can't give up. Then the cops will really have nothing to do lol. Try the backpage or craigslist. The price might be a bit higher but with the money you've been saving not finding anyone you could treat yourself.

Crandall
02-01-10, 18:36
Yea I just can't pay some mediocre woman $200 dollars for a session. If it gets that bad I can always call up a few regular women I know or just drive to the border. Been there done that and there are too many bad sessions to overcompensate for the occasional good one. $200 bucks can get a room for the night, 4 girls and a full night of beer drinking by just driving 2 1/2 hours.

ismosm
02-03-10, 01:23
Sounds like a good plan Crandall!!!! The strip clubs down in the valley are the shit too. My first time down was awesome. Went to a club and got a dance from a gorgeous hispanic chick. During it she unzipped me and sucked my dick. Didn't go all the way that time. Kinda freaked me out lol. I'm OVER it now. Need to make a trip down there.

Crandall
02-03-10, 10:47
Well I guess everybody is afraid of Mexico because of watching CNN. That's is great, more for the few of us that still go. Plus it's cheaper now to go have fun. It has just been too slow around here lately.

Zorro
02-03-10, 18:15
Yeah there is nothing here i heard about across the border too tempted to go. Some the cops across are fucking with people for no reason too bad. Laredo boys town died out pretty quick use to be a fave place of mine. i have never been to ones down on this side though.

Crandall
02-04-10, 14:38
You don't have to go to Boys Town. There is plenty of action in the downtown bars. You can walk to anything you need.

Zorro
02-04-10, 21:18
Crandall which ones would suggest for the best action?? I am not familar with the bars in reyonsa or matamoros?/

Crandall
02-05-10, 15:00
In Matamoros there is a hotel where several girls work. I don't know the name of it but it is around calle 10. Reynosa there are girls around most bars but not too many that are obvious working girls. Nuevo laredo was where I was referring to. The Montero, Herradura, and Intimo all have working girls. there is plenty of info on the ISG site. You can park at the bridge, walk across, rent a room or just use the sleezy short time hotels. I like to get a room which has an advantage because nobody will be knocking on the door in 30 minutes. The bad economy has filtered over there also and 200 dollars ( a 1/2 hour at Maxi's) will get you a room, 3 or 4 girls plus pay for you to drink all night if you are careful and don't buy any chica drinks.

ismosm
03-01-10, 01:30
Late review.

Went cruising last week and picked up a LSW by the name of Michelle in Robstown. Said shen didn't work that often, which may be true because I'd never seen her before. Pretty face and body a bit saggy (probably from having kids). Got quoted .20 for everything. Great attitude and didn't have a problem taking direction. Said she'd give me the digits but I forgot to get them.

Still dry though. Sometimes I drive around and see shit.

Good luck out there.

ismosm
04-20-10, 12:33
http://www.kristv.com/news/women-using-online-prostitution-as-a-career/

ismosm
06-01-10, 00:20
A couple of weeks ago picked up Jessica on Agnes near 10th. Offered .25 for BBBJ. Great skills. Drools and deepthroats when she does it.

Haven't been there since guys. You all seeing the action?

Allright
06-03-10, 00:00
Has there been any action out there since all those stings? How about craigslist or backpage girls? I am curious if the backpage ads are legit or not. Please post if you have visited any of them.

ismosm
06-04-10, 01:01
Has there been any action out there since all those stings? How about craigslist or backpage girls? I am curious if the backpage ads are legit or not. Please post if you have visited any of them.

A couple look fucking hot as hell. But still hesitant to try because of the stings. I wouldn't try screening ones just cause I don't want to give anyone info on myself. Still I'm tempted.

Allright
06-11-10, 20:05
I have an idea about calling those girls from the backpage.

Pm me to see what you think.

Mason Tazz
07-02-10, 20:21
Let's hear it bro?

ismosm
08-04-10, 14:59
Been awhile since I've been out. Went out a few weeks ago in Robstown but didn't find anything. Sunday I went to Leopard barely caught a glimpse of a HSW already heading home. A newbie by any standard. She said " You know I don't really need a ride, right?" lol Anyway, 5'0 BBW HSW. Decent oral skills. No rushing and really got into it. Picked her up near the HEB at about 8pm.

BeaverMich
08-15-10, 12:40
Had a session with Jessi yesterday from BP. Nice body, lots of tats and piercings, but absolutely no personality. No smile, frown, or anything on her face. Actually pulled out her phone and started texting during the session! As always, YMMV, but IMO it would be cheaper to make yourself a nice soft hole on a mudflat by the Oso, and it would have about the same excitement.

ismosm
08-17-10, 13:28
LOL!!! Good looking out Beaver.

BeaverMich
08-20-10, 00:16
Picked up a WSW by the name of Barbie about 25 on Leopard near the Citgo. Not bad as SW's go, about a 6 looks. Saggy tits and stomach (just had a baby and was still lactating!) but nice ass and tight pussy. FS for 40 at no-tel.

theman78372
08-20-10, 10:42
Can someone tell me what happened to Maxi's in Robstown. Have they reopened or are there any other clubs offering the same service? I really liked that place.

BeaverMich
08-28-10, 11:59
Last week about 10am picked up a HSW at the Citgo on Leopard near Omaha along by the various no-tels. (If you see women hanging out in front of this store, they are hooking.) 30-40ish gal, called herself Irene Rodriguez, fairly attractive, toned legs, and fairly well dressed, so I thought, "hey, not bad". She was going to take me to "her room" but ended up directing me to a nearby apartment with an old black lady and two young black men smoking crack and passing rocks around. I got the hell out of there as fast as I could. Stay far away from this one.

BeaverMich
08-28-10, 12:02
Met up with Barbie on Leopard again yesterday afternoon around 4:30. Had an even better session this time since she knew and trusted me. She's missing a front tooth but on the whole is really rather cute, doesn't seem strung out or drunk. Really nice and tight, CFS, CBJ. I never do DATY with street girls but was tempted with her cause it looked so good. She's on probation for hooking so LE know who she is, so if you pick her up be careful.

Md Iraq
09-09-10, 04:22
Hey whats up fellow mongers..I will be returning to Corpus Christi to continue the hobby.

I remember it was always a roll of the dice in Corpus.

I've been sticking with BP. Houston, Killeen, Dallas! a little more pricier but it's fucking worth it.

Keep this forum alive!

Later

BeaverMich
09-17-10, 18:19
Picked up a HSW yesterday on Mary St, about a 7-8, nice and tight, went to a no-tel and had great sex. What bugged me about her, and about a lot of the SWs I've run into in Corpus, is she kept asking me to buy her stuff. "Can you buy me a Coke?" "Can you give me $10 for some beer?" "I gotta pay my court fine, can you help me out?" Does this annoy any of you as much as it does me? Really drives me up the wall!

BTW...go on the Corpus website and look up all the prostitution arrests. They give locations down to the city block. Although it shows you where LE is hanging out, it also gives you a good idea of where SWs are too. I've been out about 3 times a week for the past month at several different times of day and never failed to find someone decent to pick up and fuck.

ismosm
09-18-10, 22:55
I've bought shit for them (little shit like dollar burgers or a drink). I'm like I just want some head ***** so I can go home and not kill ppl. Either way I've been doing the same thing for awhile now Beaver. Most of the girls on that list are fucked up and grotesque but it does give a good area to start in. I haven't had to the time to go out and cruise around with work and all. Plan on going to CC for a few beers at a strip club. Maybe I'll throw a cruise that way to see what's up.

BeaverMich
09-29-10, 09:21
Had a 30 min session yesterday with Majesty, local escort who advertises in various forums. She's a really nice, sweet gal, 5'2", 28, curvy but not fat, long brown hair, shaved, really sweet face and smile. BBBJ, DATY, MISH, CG, DFK, K9, unrushed, no clock watching, for $.2. A really great time with a sexy, really nice young woman. I highly recommend her and will definitely be a repeat client!

BeaverMich
10-26-10, 08:40
Found a HSW early to mid-30s, quite nice looking (7-8, thin, some baby stretch marks but not bad, over around the Mary / Marguerite area off Port. Went to her house in the neighborhood and had a good time, .4 CFS. This girl is tighter than a vise grip! Not GFE, but price is great and the house is safe. She said a lot of girls have been picked up lately so she doesn't go out much.

Md Iraq
12-08-10, 12:58
Picked her up at the HEB on Port. Very tight body and very cool. .4 for everything. I took her back to my motel and had a great time. Will repeat soon.

This forum is dead. Corpus sucks. I know LOL.

Have fun

BeaverMich
12-17-10, 01:01
Had negative experiences with two HSWs in the neighborhood around Port and Agnes. Amanda Ramon will take your money and run. Patricia Hernandez has an inflated sense of self, is impatient and has an attitude a mile wide. Both are real names, you can find them on the CCPD website. LE monitoring this website-yes, they're out of jail and back hoin' again, so go bust their asses. They deserve it.

ismosm
12-19-10, 22:19
I've been having more luck by going to strip clubs on Saturday afternoons. Got a few numbers and have had some great times. Been to them all and only one didn't have a "working" girl. Its more expensive but once you get the digits you're gold.

Crandall
04-16-11, 16:55
Has Corpus totally dried up?

BeaverMich
04-17-11, 21:55
Has Corpus totally dried up?There was a sting that gathered up about 5 SWs. Only one of them I knew, and she's a mega-***** so I'm glad she's not around for a while. There's still some to be found around the Port / Harmon / Mary / Ruth area, Leopard is more spotty but still has some around. I've never had any problem finding someone when I get in the mood.

Horny Toad3
06-01-11, 23:16
Not to bad of a body. She is a great plan B or C. Tight little thing. Wish her tits were alittle bigger. Alittle dirty like she been out side working all day. But good God the smoke smell. I may have lost seven mintues of my life just being around that smell, it was so strong.

She was force to do the rehab thing but is back to work now, Sent a text messege while at work got a repsones back right before I got off. Made my way to the location. Glad I did not pick her up for two reasons the first the smell and the other reason was the way she was acting. Maybe because our first time. Made me almost say I just go home. But her tight short shorts and tank top made my decidcing brain say its ok. Laid the tip down and want her to do the work. She came close what seem like was going to be a kiss, thank god it was not she went straight down to her knees. While looking up at me most of the time undid my belt and pants pulled them down to the floor and started kissing my cock throgh my under armor. Then out of no where alittle bit. Kind of caught me off graud. She then whip my cock out and started to smoke, I mean blow it. She is good not that I have not had pletny better like Diana of Fort Worth or Texasbaby but better then most average girls you would pick up from a bar. Lots of spite and alittle dirty talk saying my cock was so big (lier I am secure enough to say not that big but it helps the ego right?). Got really close and then she backed off to pay attention to my nuts and then back to work on my cock. This time was the point of no return grabed the back of her head and made she got ever jolt of baby batter. She seemed cool with it after I finished back out of her mouth and she let some drip down to her tits. I told her to sawllow and she showed my my goo and then made it disappare. Gave her alittle mushroom slap on the side of the check, to let her know she did a good job. Got up and got dressed, left. I would say I would see her again but not sure but she is worth a visit aleast once. I am not a smoker so thats not a big deal for me when providers are. But when you can really tell its hard to say oh yeah I will come back. But I do see were she gets her praise.

(817)XXX-8163

ismosm
08-02-11, 03:44
What's it looking like out there? I haven't been cruising in a few months. I plan on it soon though, but wanted to know if anyone has had any luck out there.

Hawkeye 68
08-16-11, 15:03
Got to go to Corpus on business this last week. In the early evening made the run down Stapl & Leop. Close to the courthouse on a side street saw one black and one overweight white SW that both looked terrible and smelly. Both appeared to be crackheads looking still stoned. I would give a 0 to minus 1 for both. The next day in the Corpus Christi Caller read 9 prostitutes arrested overnight. Now I know where all the working girls have gone.

Will be going back to Corpus with boat in tow to fish leaving Thursday morning and coming back Sunday. Do not plan on fishing at night. Does anyone know of a really good strip club with extras or takeouts? Would appreciate any intel. Also any new good street locations would also be appreciated. Been a while but a friend told me he scored around the 3500 block of Surfside.

Happy Hunting!

Hawkeye 68
09-16-11, 13:25
Got back to Corpus on the 18th of Aug, had a super day fishing on the 19th decided to treat myself that night. Left early aboy 6PM down Stap then left on Leo. Saw a couple of WSW near intersection but all 0 to 1. Down Leop near the strip club seen a half dozen or so. All WSW and BSW no Sp. They were all 0-2 aand even a few minus. A big blonde even waved but overweight, ugly and looked like a crackhead. Tried the corn row stroll bur nothing. Where are all the half way 5plus and SSW.

After another super great day on Baffin decided to go again. This time a little later, like 9PM. Did the same stroll still nothing but the same; tried the side streets near the Grocery Store on Leo, nothing. Then the side streets on Stap. One WSW about a 3 and a BSW a 1 on a side street at a quick stop near the freeway Did the look but not for me. Believe me I am not that picky but these were the bottom of the barrel. Then headed to the surfside area and nothing at all, now almost 11:30 PM and called it a night. Any new areas or hot spots?

BeaverMich
09-28-11, 00:53
Try the neighborhood around Port & Agnes. Drive dow Mary, Marguerite, Ruth, and Harmon and you'll find some action.

Humpty Dumpty
10-24-11, 21:47
I heard there was action in Robstown? And whats the BBQ place to eat there? I forget the name.

Hawkeye 68
10-25-11, 12:43
I heard there was action in Robstown? And whats the BBQ place to eat there? I forget the name.I am sure the Bar be Que place is Cotten's, some of the best I ever had. It has been a few years since I hit Robstown. Picked up a pretty nice one next to a drugstore. I guess you call it downtown. There once was a super strip club there that had lots of extra's at times and not to bad on looks too. But it has been shut down for a long time. Corpus is your best bet if you are not picky. Good luck and happy hunting and eating.

Humpty Dumpty
10-27-11, 15:22
Could you be specific with street names and intersections please?

Thanks in advance.

And a google search just told me Cotten's burned down? What happened? Is it back?

Hawkeye 68
10-27-11, 18:08

Thanks in advance.

And a google search just told me Cotten's burned down? What happened? Is it back?As I stated it has been a few years since I been to Robstown. Man I did not know Cotten's burned down. It has been there a long time been going there for years in the past. The strip club there was Maxi's, all nude and extra's most of the time, it also burned town a while ago. Man, maybe there is some kind if pattern to this. The Maxi fire was arson so the paper said.

I do not remember the streets I seen the girls on but it was like Ave A or B or 1st street or 2nd and there was a drug store there. Sorry for being so forgetful but I go to Corpus only about 3 or 4 times a year. San Antonio and Del Rio are my areas most of the time. Happy hunting

Hawkeye 68
10-27-11, 18:11

Thanks in advance.

And a google search just told me Cotten's burned down? What happened? Is it back?As I stated it has been a few years since I been to Robstown. Man I did not know Cotten's burned down. It has been there a long time been going there for years in the past. The strip club there was Maxi's, all nude and extra's most of the time, it also burned town a while ago. Man, maybe there is some kind if pattern to this. The Maxi fire was arson so the paper said. Vann's Bar B Que on the Highway is fairly good.

I do not remember the streets I seen the girls on but it was like Ave A or B or 1st street or 2nd and there was a drug store there. Sorry for being so forgetful but I go to Corpus only about 3 or 4 times a year. San Antonio and Del Rio are my areas most of the time. Happy hunting.

JimSails
12-26-11, 12:22
Hi all.

Moving down to Corpus Christi in January. Can anyone give me some hints where to find some decent providers? I can't afford the high-end and quite frankly find you don't need to spend a ton to find some good quality.

Thanks.

JimSails

ismosm
01-03-12, 14:39
Hi all.

Moving down to Corpus Christi in January. Can anyone give me some hints where to find some decent providers? I can't afford the high-end and quite frankly find you don't need to spend a ton to find some good quality.

Thanks.

JimSailsHard to say Jim. The ones that are any good seem to be hoarded away and not told in fear of LE putting a stop to it. There are always strip clubs and escorts to go with. SW's are hard to find that don't look like they are a month from death.

Titanic Vol
01-08-12, 22:48
Incall at the la palmera mall area. A little heavier than a couple of her pictures indicate, however not a bbw.

Incall was a little dirty and smelled of pets. Very good oral skills, likes getting her face messy.

Tongue piercing helps, did not participate in many other activities.

Good provider for half hour when it comes to getting the job done.

Crandall
01-13-12, 00:04
Incall at the la palmera mall area. A little heavier than a couple of her pictures indicate, however not a bbw.

Incall was a little dirty and smelled of pets. Very good oral skills, likes getting her face messy.

Tongue piercing helps, did not participate in many other activities.

Good provider for half hour when it comes to getting the job done.Glad you enjoyed it but I would rather bang the old hag on Leopard Street. You are damn sure right about that smelly pig pen she lives in and no she isn't a BBW, she is about 2 tacos short of one. Way overpriced not at all attractive and constantly whining and complaining but if you had a good time that's all that matters.

Hawkeye 68
06-04-12, 12:47
Heading back to Corpus this weekend thru Wednesday. As I was checking the Caller for the fishing report I notice a big bust on SW or PROS as they were called in the paper. I think it said 21. Anyone with any intel on where to look or still the same ole places, Ag, Har, Marg, Mar, Stap etc. Never found nothing above a 2 on Leop. Has that changed? I know it changes day to day but any extra help is always appreciated. You can private e-mail me if you do not want to put it on the Forum. Thanks from LRD

Hawkeye 68
06-15-12, 16:29
Back from Corpus and tried last Sat, Sun & Mon. Evenings ended up with a BIG zero. On Sat seen maybe 2 or 3 around Agne but on a scale there was one maybe a 2 the others were all minus 1's. Maybe the sweep I read about got a bunch. Looked at their pic's on the Leo sight and did not see much of anythings except crack heads. Did see about 4 on SPID and Nile at 7AM Tues but really in need of a bath. Blonde WSW but had that drug stare in her eye. Let her go. May be going back near end of July. Not only did the stroll suck so did the fishing due the 30mph winds. Where are the cute SW especially the latin ones I am so found of?

JimSails
06-27-12, 04:33
Back from Corpus and tried last Sat, Sun & Mon. Evenings ended up with a BIG zero. On Sat seen maybe 2 or 3 around Agne but on a scale there was one maybe a 2 the others were all minus 1's. Maybe the sweep I read about got a bunch. Looked at their pic's on the Leo sight and did not see much of anythings except crack heads. Did see about 4 on SPID and Nile at 7AM Tues but really in need of a bath. Blonde WSW but had that drug stare in her eye. Let her go. May be going back near end of July. Not only did the stroll suck so did the fishing due the 30mph winds. Where are the cute SW especially the latin ones I am so found of?Hawkeye Moved here a while back and find this place sucks for girls and the fishing hasn't been so good with the brown tide. I'm still looking for good fishing areas. What areas are you talking about? I'll keep an eye on the SPID I do know where Nile is. Can you share any other techniques that work here? I've tried Backpage but pretty disappointed with that.

Jimsails

Hawkeye 68
06-27-12, 10:44
You are right Corpus sucks for SWs. JUst check the police web site and they have a section for "prost". You can then figure it out. As for fishing Baffin Bay is the only way I can be consistant in catching fish. But with croaker $8. 00 a dozen and I buy 6 dozen, it gets costly especially when the winds shut me down. Kennedy Rocks East is my favorite for Baffin. As far as SW the only half way decent ones I found were around Agnes, Leopard areas and side streets too way in the past. Good look. Will send you a private post!

Hawkeye Moved here a while back and find this place sucks for girls and the fishing hasn't been so good with the brown tide. I'm still looking for good fishing areas. What areas are you talking about? I'll keep an eye on the SPID I do know where Nile is. Can you share any other techniques that work here? I've tried Backpage but pretty disappointed with that.

Jimsails

JimSails
08-02-12, 11:49
You are right Corpus sucks for SWs. JUst check the police web site and they have a section for "prost". You can then figure it out. As for fishing Baffin Bay is the only way I can be consistant in catching fish. But with croaker $8. 00 a dozen and I buy 6 dozen, it gets costly especially when the winds shut me down. Kennedy Rocks East is my favorite for Baffin. As far as SW the only half way decent ones I found were around Agnes, Leopard areas and side streets too way in the past. Good look. Will send you a private post!Gave up. Especially after checking those pics. Stick to fishing.

However I did find a couple of girls who aren't too bad. Just too pricy for me.

Pilot Prod
01-06-13, 15:43
Sounds like CC sucks for everything, not just SWs. Aren't there any Strip Clubs that have any excitement?

Any private contacts worthwhile? I'll be there the week of 14 Jan. Private messages would work too.

PP

Humpty Dumpty
03-20-13, 22:50
Any of you guys met a WSW named Joanna? Petite, blonde, mid 20s. She used to walk the stroll in Austin and I blew my load in her on 2 occasions. According to a well known social network, she currently lives in Corpus. She may or not be sticking to the straight and narrow.

Anonymous123
09-10-13, 00:50
Used to be stationed here back in 2005. Had pretty decent SWs. Sorry to hear it fell off. Anybody remember the name of that private dance club on the outskirts of corpus? Expensive, but banged a couple of those dancers in there.

Hawkeye 68
09-10-13, 12:12
Used to be stationed here back in 2005. Had pretty decent SWs. Sorry to hear it fell off. Anybody remember the name of that private dance club on the outskirts of corpus? Expensive, but banged a couple of those dancers in there.That club was Maxi's. It burned down and the paper said it was arson. I have a lot fond memories from their and Corpus. Still go there to fish 3 or 4 time a year but really dead now. I live in Del Rio and it is really dead hear and I am not brave enough to go across the border plus I hear the girls are hung up on 100 plus room plus condom at the Hunter's ranch. Good luck! San Antonio is your best bet now but it is hit and miss too now the clean up campaign is on going

Wyghost
04-05-14, 11:21
This thread seems to be dead. Maybe we can bring it back to life. Will be in Corpus area for 4 or 5 days. Any info would be great.

Piehole
05-21-15, 18:16
11:30 pm Tuesday I found a HSW near intersection of Neuces Bay Blvd. I wasn't sure she was working but I circled around and we meet eyes. I pulled into the HEB and waited for her to walk over. She was a 5 or 6 on the SW scale. Stacy I think was her name. Wanted a pair of jacksons for head since she "catches it in her mouth". I said there's no way your mouth is touching me without a wrapper. She said a Jackson then. It took a while but she hung in there so I gave her a few dollars tip afterwards.

Thursday at 3:30 pm during the downpour I saw a blond sitting under cover at the Citgo. Again I wasn't sure if she was working so I circled around Cold in pretending I was going to get a soda or something. She gave me the head nod I gave it back she came over and got in. Decent 29-year-old blonde from Austin. 7 or 8 on the SW scale. Nice attitude. I think she said her name was Ashley I can't remember. She wanted a jack and a half for head I said okay we got down to business. She was a little too theater first but took pretty decent direction after 10 minutes we switched over to full-service for three jacks. She was well worth the fee if I see her tomorrow I'll pick her up again.

Piehole
05-22-15, 19:19
Between 10:30 and 11 am today I picked up April off Leopard on Cantwell. 5'2" or 3", blond, 4 on the SW scale. Wasn't worth the money but got the job done. Dropped her off at the Economy Inn, which is where she said she was staying with her 3 kids. Surprisingly, she offered her room for the deed, I wonder what she would have done with the kids.

Be careful out there.

Pie.

Piehole
05-31-15, 20:51
Found Stephanie this afternoon off Leopard. 32, Hispanic, nice tits. Said she had 3 kids. Told me that a jack was fair price but wanted a little more if I could. Her technique wasn't all that great but she got the job done.

She was even nice enough to tell me a few other spots in Corpus that I should check out. I will let you know what I find.

Be safe out there.

Pie.

RedheadCrystal
10-24-15, 22:15
Ads seen to be broken here. And not alot of action.

So if your bored look me up by number. 361-214-3223. Offering 70 lip service Incall. 125&225 deals. Discouts if you review. Again Google my number or username for pic crystal361 cc texting is preferred but will answer 9 am-9 pm.

Jack Ace
03-18-16, 10:39
Hi there. I guess there are worse places in the county to wind up, but I'll be in Corpus next week. Looking to line something up. This part of the forum appears to be pretty dead, but I thought I would give it a shot.

Anyone care to provide the stroll details in Corpus? Have any numbers to share? Looking for a little party girl.

I've had great look with people hooking me up as I travel this great county, don't let me down corpus! .

Be safe all.

ismosm
07-20-17, 22:32
Haven't been out in a bit. Going to hit up some spots this weekend and see what pops up. Any info would be great guys.

Gnab2
08-02-17, 16:06
Was out a couple of weeks ago and there was some crackheads out and some that were questionable. Most were out from 5 to dark on the normal strip. LEO was out heavy too.

Gnab2
08-02-17, 16:12
Was out a couple of weeks ago and there was some crackheads out and some that were questionable. Most were out from 5 to dark on the normal strip. LEO was out heavy too.