PDA

View Full Version : Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports

BigCoolie
05-15-23, 11:56
Worcester and surrounding areas.

BigCoolie
05-15-23, 12:01
https://worcester.craigslist.org/hws/d/worcester-relaxation-techniques/7616687942.html

I stopped by to see Irene during my lunch break last week. She moved to Worcester from Boston.

Great referral from my Boston friends, and well reviewed in Boston. Perfect body, spinner, and nice accent.

Paid for the hour but went well over without a compliant. Massage was decent, but she went well above my expectations.

No extras requested, so none offered other than a massage and release. I will definitely repeat whenever I am close to this area.

BigCoolie
05-24-23, 11:08
https://leeza2018.wixsite.com/leezarelaxation

For every one whom asked me for this link.

BigCoolie
05-27-23, 19:20
Thanks for the referral, HeyMoe9!

She is great quality but no FS.

I will repeat. Treat her very well gents.

Saw an ad on CL to text. Decided to take the plunge. I figured who needs 2 kidneys. Texted and set up an appt for this morning. Maria. Slim Brazilian woman. Probably 40 ish. Works out of an apartment. Strictly for massages. .8 house for the hour. Pretty decent massage. Light teasing. Nothing more offered than a hand. Potentially more? Don't know. I'd probably repeat.

https://worcester.craigslist.org/bts/d/clinton-relaxing-massage/7624680577.html

Ymch520
06-01-23, 22:17
https://worcester.craigslist.org/hws/d/worcester-relaxation-techniques/7616687942.html

I stopped by to see Irene during my lunch break last week. She moved to Worcester from Boston.

Great referral from my Boston friends, and well reviewed in Boston. Perfect body, spinner, and nice accent.

Paid for the hour but went well over without a compliant. Massage was decent, but she went well above my expectations.

No extras requested, so none offered other than a massage and release. I will definitely repeat whenever I am close to this area.I do repeat same feedback. Overall great experienve. Massge is okay. Teasing. Rubniig. Play with balls. Release. Eached by text. 1. for hour. Be respecrful and treat her well so we can have more fun for long time.

Psaiyans
06-07-23, 18:42

No extras requested, so none offered other than a massage and release. I will definitely repeat whenever I am close to this area.When you say "release", does that mean happy ending? If so, I might have tk partake. I've been out of the game for a while, massages might be my new thing.

Kingcreamer
06-14-23, 13:51
Seen the infamous Irene many of times but looking for some alternatives. Anyone seen KAT and Maria and have a preference of one or the other?

BigCoolie
06-20-23, 11:00
It depends, I believe that I have never met her.

What is the link to Kat?

Seen the infamous Irene many of times but looking for some alternatives. Anyone seen KAT and Maria and have a preference of one or the other?

MustyB34
07-06-23, 03:00
Trying to find info to contact Maria would appreciate some help.

BobStevens
07-15-23, 11:02
Thanks for the referral, HeyMoe9!

She is great quality but no FS.

I will repeat. Treat her very well gents.Anyone has recent links or contact, very interested. Thanks.

ThroatMonger69
07-15-23, 13:01
Anyone has recent links or contact, very interested. Thanks.Maria is 35, and was one of my favs. We did cfs for 200. Stopped going when I got out of the hobby. Tight pussy. Gets into it. Won't deepthroat. Loves getting her twat licked.

RI CheeseHead
07-15-23, 18:28
Maria is 35, and was one of my favs. We did cfs for 200. Stopped going when I got out of the hobby. Tight pussy. Gets into it. Won't deepthroat. Loves getting her twat licked.Please clear PM's.

Mabus2012
07-28-23, 23:21
Maria we are discussing? If so I may partake and report back.

https://worcester.craigslist.org/bts/d/clinton-relaxing-massage/7640645730.html

Bishop8891
08-01-23, 09:35

No extras requested, so none offered other than a massage and release. I will definitely repeat whenever I am close to this area.Irene has been around for a long time. Although she has some miles on her she has aged like a fine wine. Getting better and better with each visit.

I never get tired of her touch and the way she speaks in her sexy accent. She has to be one of the best body rub provides around. Don't miss a chance to experience her pleasures. Bishop.

Incognito369
08-01-23, 13:05
Maria we are discussing? If so I may partake and report back.

https://worcester.craigslist.org/bts/d/clinton-relaxing-massage/7640645730.htmlThat's her. Let us know how it goes!

SecretSquirell
08-01-23, 14:07
Anyone had a session at his place. There was talk about the place a few years back and most reports were that it was all tease and no finish. I was one of them and got same. She hinted more may be considered if I returned but texts a few days later came with an offer for more at an insane upsell, like an already high price for a poor massage plus like $200 for a clothed HJ. Needless to say I did not return.

The ads disappeared with COVID and I assumed that was that but recently the ads have been on CL daily so I thought either she's trying to find a whole new set of suckers or she learned how to provide proper service for the market. I decided to walk in the other day and check out the new spot (around the corner), it's much nicer and she also looks better, maybe some gym time plus new implants. She didn't seem to remember me but it was sprob like 4 yrs ago. Thinking of trying a hhr but thought I'd asked if anyone else had a report. https://worcester.craigslist.org/bts/d/worcester-body-works/7649871101.html.

Anyone.

BobbyJenks83
08-01-23, 14:56
Irene has been around for a long time. Although she has some miles on her she has aged like a fine wine. Getting better and better with each visit.

I never get tired of her touch and the way she speaks in her sexy accent. She has to be one of the best body rub provides around. Don't miss a chance to experience her pleasures. Bishop.The posted link expired. Anybody have Irene's contact info?

Pepipoo2024
08-01-23, 15:29
The posted link expired. Anybody have Irene's contact info?If someone could DM me Irene's info as well that would be awesome. I will be in town next week for work and would be interested in connecting with her.

Mabus2012
08-02-23, 17:38
That's her. Let us know how it goes!And it was great. Seems like a bigger menu but I only went for release. Above average massage. Great technique and not bad to look at. All in 100 for hour.

BobStevens
08-02-23, 17:55
And it was great. Seems like a bigger menu but I only went for release. Above average massage. Great technique and not bad to look at. All in 100 for hour.I am assuming you tipped her since the ad says 80. Trying to figure if tip is expected / usual. Thanks.

Incognito369
08-03-23, 08:28
I am assuming you tipped her since the ad says 80. Trying to figure if tip is expected / usual. Thanks.

All in 100 for hour.100 all in means that is all he paid, house and tip total. One monger said he gave her more (like 20?) when she got him to pop twice. Otherwise, myself, Mabus, and others have said 100 is all in.

JackLyons1967
08-03-23, 13:50
100 all in means that is all he paid, house and tip total. One monger said he gave her more (like 20?) when she got him to pop twice. Otherwise, myself, Mabus, and others have said 100 is all in.Can anyone share what her body type is? Petite? Avg? Short / tall etc. Thanks!

Mabus2012
08-03-23, 17:12
100 all in means that is all he paid, house and tip total. One monger said he gave her more (like 20?) when she got him to pop twice. Otherwise, myself, Mabus, and others have said 100 is all in.All in means I paid 100.80 plus 20 tip.

ILuvPusToo
08-04-23, 11:52
All in means I paid 100.80 plus 20 tip.I have been trying to get in touch with her but she has been non-responsive.

DBag39
08-04-23, 17:04
I have been trying to get in touch with her but she has been non-responsive.Did you text the number in the current ad? I believe she needed to get a new phone a couple weeks ago.

https://worcester.craigslist.org/bts/d/clinton-relaxing-massage/7640645730.html

JackLyons1967
08-05-23, 11:41
Can anyone share what her body type is? Petite? Avg? Short / tall etc. Thanks!Can someone who has seen Maria PM me w more details on body type, menu etc? Thanks!

ILuvPusToo
08-07-23, 10:18
Did you text the number in the current ad? I believe she needed to get a new phone a couple weeks ago.

https://worcester.craigslist.org/bts/d/clinton-relaxing-massage/7640645730.htmlYes. Also what should I expect on first visit. UTC? FS?

Is she comparable to Irene?

ThroatMonger69
08-07-23, 13:34
Yes. Also what should I expect on first visit. UTC? FS?

Is she comparable to Irene?I've never seen Irene but Maria and I had sex 3 x all for $200 in total. She's short, petite, shaved, and looks really hot with her glasses off. She hates deepthroating, loves her **** sucked and gives an internal prostate massage. I'd like to think I was the only one pounding her but I'm sure there are more who give it to her. She told me she was in debt, that's why she's doing this. Treat her well. I no longer see her because I have a gf. As for the sex, she was a bit selfish for my liking. Told me she loved my big cock.

JackLyons1967
08-07-23, 21:42
I've never seen Irene but Maria and I had sex 3 x all for $200 in total. She's short, petite, shaved, and looks really hot with her glasses off. She hates deepthroating, loves her **** sucked and gives an internal prostate massage. I'd like to think I was the only one pounding her but I'm sure there are more who give it to her. She told me she was in debt, that's why she's doing this. Treat her well. I no longer see her because I have a gf. As for the sex, she was a bit selfish for my liking. Told me she loved my big cock.She's very sweet. Treat her well. She cums incredibly easy if you put some effort into it and it's pretty wild / intense. I don't believe she does everything with everybody however. It appears she's selective based on attraction / comfort level.

Rogue05
08-08-23, 00:12
If someone could DM me Irene's info as well that would be awesome. I will be in town next week for work and would be interested in connecting with her.Has anyone seen Irene lately, like in the past two months? I've tried to get in touch, but guessing I have an old number. If someone could message me updated contact info, I'd appreciate it.

Drogaswav
08-08-23, 10:58
Saw maria a couple days back. Massage -6/10, looks-7/10, tease-7/10, finish-8. 5/10.

She gives an slightly above average massage, slender, and gives a decent tease. Wish she gave a bit more of tease when I was face down.

Only got a HE. $ total. After the flip the top comes off and just undies. Worth adding to the rotation since more seems to be available and good deal. She wasn't open to more on the 1st visit. Maybe a YMMV thing or something you need to work up to. We'll have to see.

BobbyJenks83
08-08-23, 12:32
Anybody know of a place in the central MA area that does body hair removal (groin) in addition to massage? My go-to is in Revere and I don't feel like fighting traffic.

Mertz G
08-08-23, 14:57
Had a chance to meet with Maria recently for the first time, so I wanted to rate her relative to my other favorites in the area, Leeza and Irene.

Maria hosts in a condo. It appears to be rented just for the purposes of her massage business. She will have you park behind the condo building, then she will come down and open the back door for you. Slightly awkward elevator ride up to her floor to follow. She uses a massage table, and has nice mood lightning and music. I found her to be attractive. Less attractive than Irene, but more attractive than Leeza. She is about 5'4", petite. A shapely but not big ass, B cups that are a bit perky, hair about chin length and she wears glasses. Skinny. Not a bit of fat on her. She uses oil for the massage, and she does give an actual massage, as opposed to the sort of body rub that both Irene and Leeza give. It was not the best massage I have ever had, but I enjoyed it. She has a very subtle tease while you are face down, just some minor brushing, which I found very erotic. On the flip she continues to massage your feet and legs, building to a glorious touching of my cock when she finally got to it. And the best part. She got fully nude! And allowed touching! Finally a non Asian woman that will get fully nude during the massage. Her HJ technique was really, really good. She doesn't go into a cock worshipping trance like Leeze or Irene, but I VERY much enjoyed her technique. I had a hell of an orgasm. She offered more, but I did not have the cash. However, I will be returning. I think I will return again and try and get 2 pops with her, and then return again with more money as I really want to go down on her and fuck her. In terms of my visit. Paid her $100. I will note that I was only there for about 40 minutes.

I am not yet prepared to say out of the 3 who I prefer. I need to have another visit with Maria to figure that out.

SirRogue58
08-08-23, 16:19
Had a chance to meet with Maria recently for the first time, so I wanted to rate her relative to my other favorites in the area, Leeza and Irene.

Maria hosts in a condo. It appears to be rented just for the purposes of her massage business. She will have you park behind the condo building, then she will come down and open the back door for you. Slightly awkward elevator ride up to her floor to follow. She uses a massage table, and has nice mood lightning and music. I found her to be attractive. Less attractive than Irene, but more attractive than Leeza. She is about 5'4", petite. A shapely but not big ass, B cups that are a bit perky, hair about chin length and she wears glasses. Skinny. Not a bit of fat on her. She uses oil for the massage, and she does give an actual massage, as opposed to the sort of body rub that both Irene and Leeza give. It was not the best massage I have ever had, but I enjoyed it. She has a very subtle tease while you are face down, just some minor brushing, which I found very erotic. On the flip she continues to massage your feet and legs, building to a glorious touching of my cock when she finally got to it. And the best part. She got fully nude! And allowed touching! Finally a non Asian woman that will get fully nude during the massage. Her HJ technique was really, really good. She doesn't go into a cock worshipping trance like Leeze or Irene, but I VERY much enjoyed her technique. I had a hell of an orgasm. She offered more, but I did not have the cash. However, I will be returning. I think I will return again and try and get 2 pops with her, and then return again with more money as I really want to go down on her and fuck her. In terms of my visit. Paid her $100. I will note that I was only there for about 40 minutes.

I am not yet prepared to say out of the 3 who I prefer. I need to have another visit with Maria to figure that out.Thanks for the review. Does her place smell like cigarettes?

SR.

HoraceBury
08-08-23, 17:52
Any reviews on her? https://worcester.craigslist.org/hws/d/sutton-ill-take-care-of-the-knots/7651978018.html.

Also as this seems to be the question to ask: what's Irene's phone number? .

Sounds
08-08-23, 22:17
Saw maria a couple days back. Massage -6/10, looks-7/10, tease-7/10, finish-8. 5/10.

She gives an slightly above average massage, slender, and gives a decent tease. Wish she gave a bit more of tease when I was face down.

Only got a HE. $ total. After the flip the top comes off and just undies. Worth adding to the rotation since more seems to be available and good deal. She wasn't open to more on the 1st visit. Maybe a YMMV thing or something you need to work up to. We'll have to see.As has been mentioned, more is available. May be a YMMV. But DFK, DATY, BBBJ and CFS on the menu. BBFS is not an option with her.

I had her massage once and enjoyed it. I don't even bother with the massage with her now and have a great time.

Sounds
08-08-23, 22:30
Any reviews on her? https://worcester.craigslist.org/hws/d/sutton-ill-take-care-of-the-knots/7651978018.html.

Also as this seems to be the question to ask: what's Irene's phone number? .Kat works at BVR. Think there are reviews of her on the massage forum, but Kat and BVR are only three characters and can't be searched.

TurtleMan37
08-09-23, 06:57
Anyone had a session at his place. There was talk about the place a few years back and most reports were that it was all tease and no finish. I was one of them and got same. She hinted more may be considered if I returned but texts a few days later came with an offer for more at an insane upsell, like an already high price for a poor massage plus like $200 for a clothed HJ. Needless to say I did not return.

The ads disappeared with COVID and I assumed that was that but recently the ads have been on CL daily so I thought either she's trying to find a whole new set of suckers or she learned how to provide proper service for the market. I decided to walk in the other day and check out the new spot (around the corner), it's much nicer and she also looks better, maybe some gym time plus new implants. She didn't seem to remember me but it was sprob like 4 yrs ago. Thinking of trying a hhr but thought I'd asked if anyone else had a report. https://worcester.craigslist.org/bts/d/worcester-body-works/7649871101.html.

Anyone.Wondering about this place as well. There's no info on Google or these forums as far as I can tell. Looks like it could be something.

SnagglePop
08-09-23, 16:13
As has been mentioned, more is available. May be a YMMV. But DFK, DATY, BBBJ and CFS on the menu. BBFS is not an option with her.

I had her massage once and enjoyed it. I don't even bother with the massage with her now and have a great time.What ethnicity is she?

Vintage68
08-09-23, 19:01
There are a few ads on Worcester CL a with the name Maria. Which one is the one being talked about here?

BobbyJenks83
08-10-23, 14:47
What ethnicity is she?

There are a few ads on Worcester CL a with the name Maria. Which one is the one being talked about here?Maria is hispanic. This is her ad: https://worcester.craigslist.org/bts/d/clinton-relaxing-massage/7651991389.html.

Saw her the other day. Can confirm she's a good one. The previous descriptions of her are accurate. Down to panties while I was face down, on the flip those came off too. Very easy to get off and she really gets into it. I got HE, DFK and FIV for 100. Will def be repeating and trying for more. Total time in was 50 minutes.

Pro tip. I get the feeling if you know some spanish (even better if you are fluent) you'll get farther.

Supermans Dead
08-17-23, 14:09
Maria is hispanic. This is her ad: https://worcester.craigslist.org/bts/d/clinton-relaxing-massage/7651991389.html.

Saw her the other day. Can confirm she's a good one. The previous descriptions of her are accurate. Down to panties while I was face down, on the flip those came off too. Very easy to get off and she really gets into it. I got HE, DFK and FIV for 100. Will def be repeating and trying for more. Total time in was 50 minutes.

Pro tip. I get the feeling if you know some spanish (even better if you are fluent) you'll get farther.I'll be visiting next month for work. Since the CL link has expired can someone share Maria's number with me, I'd like to set up an appointment with her while I'm in town. Feel free to PM.

Thanks.

SnagglePop
08-18-23, 09:43
I'll be visiting next month for work. Since the CL link has expired can someone share Maria's number with me, I'd like to set up an appointment with her while I'm in town. Feel free to PM.

Thanks.Anybody have her number? Her ad was taken down.

Zod527
08-18-23, 12:38
Saw the Maria on Wednesday. Decent location and I parked my car backside of the building. Nice massage and she got naked with panty after she sked me to flipped to front. Maria body looks great. Nice teasing massage on balls and great release techniques. I didn't ask any additional service. I will keep visiting for massage.

TurtleMan37
08-18-23, 22:40
Saw the Maria on Wednesday. Decent location and I parked my car backside of the building. Nice massage and she got naked with panty after she sked me to flipped to front. Maria body looks great. Nice teasing massage on balls and great release techniques. I didn't ask any additional service. I will keep visiting for massage.Just to piggyback on your update I visited her today as well. Nice location, not sketchy at all. Meet her at the door and am escorted to the apartment. The table is setup in the living room essentially. She's very nice but her English is minimal. She gives a relatively nice massage for about a half hour and then comes the flip. She definitely looks nice in her underwear. This was my first time seeing her so I didn't want to push it but I did try for something beyond the standard. She wasn't having it at all. She grabs her phone to use the translator and explains to me that she's gotten a lot of unwanted publicity online (I'm assuming on this forum) and she won't be offering those other things. I was a bit bummed but I was respectful and she was nice about it. I asked if she could at least take her bra off and that was also a no. She finished me off and that was the end, once you nut you're done. It was about 45 minutes. Unfortunately for me I'm just not into handies so I probably won't return. If you're like me and are looking for more, you may have luck elsewhere. And to my fellow hobbiests who have been with her I'm certainly jealous. If you're a regular of hers maybe you'll continue to get what your used to. Definitely not mad just not what I'm looking for. This hobby is all about timing and very hit or miss, on to the next one.

Mitch Cor
08-20-23, 00:22
Since Maria is massage only now, how does she compare to Leeza in Clinton? Saw her a few years ago and she was amazing for HJ at least. Are there other options I should be looking at nearby?

Saw the Maria on Wednesday. Decent location and I parked my car backside of the building. Nice massage and she got naked with panty after she sked me to flipped to front. Maria body looks great. Nice teasing massage on balls and great release techniques. I didn't ask any additional service. I will keep visiting for massage.

Mitch Cor
08-20-23, 00:23
https://worcester.craigslist.org/hws/d/worcester-get-rid-of-aii-stress/7656555488.html

Haven't seen her before?

Sounds
08-20-23, 10:29
https://worcester.craigslist.org/hws/d/worcester-get-rid-of-aii-stress/7656555488.html

Haven't seen her before?Pic looks TGTBT. My guess is scammer.

BobbyJenks83
08-21-23, 09:43
Anybody seen this one?

https://worcester.craigslist.org/hws/d/southbridge-doing-massages-at-my-home/7654251635.html

SngleGuy52
08-21-23, 10:42
Anybody seen this one?

https://worcester.craigslist.org/hws/d/southbridge-doing-massages-at-my-home/7654251635.htmlI was going to ask the same question? I emailed her and she quoted 100 half hour with finish. Did not partake yet something seems off?

Boston Apple
08-21-23, 10:57
Interesting. She quoted me $50/$120 half / hour w / HE.

I was going to ask the same question? I emailed her and she quoted 100 half hour with finish. Did not partake yet something seems off?

SilkOfTongue
08-21-23, 22:36
Anybody have her number? Her ad was taken down.I would appreciate any info on how to contact Maria.

There's plenty of info on her sessions but no info on how to contact her.

So please if you can message me with info.

Thanks.

Rion75
08-22-23, 10:15
I would appreciate any info on how to contact Maria.

Thanks.She has a giant attitude now, don't waste your time. Barely any touching. She is just HJ now. She's much older than reported.

Drogaswav
08-24-23, 16:51
Used to regularly see Irene with no issues but she's no longer replying. Has anyone else experienced this? Never had any issues and was always respectful. Using her current number too. Feel free to PM.

SalamanderFour
08-25-23, 08:43
Used to regularly see Irene with no issues but she's no longer replying. Has anyone else experienced this? Never had any issues and was always respectful. Using her current number too. Feel free to PM.About a year ago I tried reaching her too, but got nothing. After one or two attempts I moved on. At the time I heard she was UTR and only seeing regulars, but lately she's been posting ads.

So. I imagine she fades in and out, depending on business. Frustrating.

Drog, since you've seen her before your situation is different. Guess she is unreliable overall.

CocoBean
08-25-23, 14:53
She has a giant attitude now, don't waste your time. Barely any touching. She is just HJ now. She's much older than reported.I would agree 100% with this assessment based on my last experience with her.

Rogue05
08-25-23, 23:52
I used to be a regular of hers. Haven't seen her since about April / May. She's gone on hiatus before, but this is the longest stretch I've seen. Bummer. There needs to be more reasonably priced sensual massage providers out there. I miss the days when we could choose between her, Natalie, and Suria. (my favorite, and my first, was Rachel from Manchester. What a smoke show!

NewEngland
08-27-23, 07:43
The best of times was when you had to choose between Sue and Natalie.

Then they made things easier with there 4 hands every few weeks on a weds.

It was the best of times.

SecretSquirell
08-27-23, 07:54
The best of times was when you had to choose between Sue and Natalie.

Then they made things easier with there 4 hands every few weeks on a weds.

It was the best of times.Miss them both, individually two of my ATFS but together it was surreal. It truly was the best 4-hand experience. They were both very skilled MTs and also kept you edged the entire session. They were totally in sync.

Bishop8891
08-27-23, 18:24
Used to regularly see Irene with no issues but she's no longer replying. Has anyone else experienced this? Never had any issues and was always respectful. Using her current number too. Feel free to PM.Irene goes thorough cycles. It's not easy give her to host in her home especially when it's school vacation or holidays.

Be patient she will respond when the bills start to pile up.

BobStevens
08-28-23, 11:25
I used to be a regular of hers. Haven't seen her since about April / May. She's gone on hiatus before, but this is the longest stretch I've seen. Bummer. There needs to be more reasonably priced sensual massage providers out there. I miss the days when we could choose between her, Natalie, and Suria. (my favorite, and my first, was Rachel from Manchester. What a smoke show!I have last seen her late June. She was busy as ever, with guys coming in and out, revolving doors.

Personally got bored after couple visits since she has no massage skills at all, and only HE with no extras. She seems to answer my text quite quickly so maybe a YMMV situation, or maybe even she might have found a whale.

SecretSquirell
08-28-23, 12:31
Used to regularly see Irene with no issues but she's no longer replying. Has anyone else experienced this? Never had any issues and was always respectful. Using her current number too. Feel free to PM.Saw her a few days before your post. One thing with Irene I've noticed is either she replies a day or 2 later apologizing for not getting back right away or many times if she isn't available when you are requesting an appt, she doesn't respond at all. I'd suggest trying again and asking when she's available instead of asking for a specific day / time.

Jimmmy
08-29-23, 12:12
Just to piggyback on your update I visited her today as well. Nice location, not sketchy at all. Meet her at the door and am escorted to the apartment. The table is setup in the living room essentially. She's very nice but her English is minimal. She gives a relatively nice massage for about a half hour and then comes the flip. She definitely looks nice in her underwear. This was my first time seeing her so I didn't want to push it but I did try for something beyond the standard. She wasn't having it at all. She grabs her phone to use the translator and explains to me that she's gotten a lot of unwanted publicity online (I'm assuming on this forum) and she won't be offering those other things. I was a bit bummed but I was respectful and she was nice about it. I asked if she could at least take her bra off and that was also a no. She finished me off and that was the end, once you nut you're done. It was about 45 minutes. Unfortunately for me I'm just not into handies so I probably won't return. If you're like me and are looking for more, you may have luck elsewhere. And to my fellow hobbiests who have been with her I'm certainly jealous. If you're a regular of hers maybe you'll continue to get what your used to. Definitely not mad just not what I'm looking for. This hobby is all about timing and very hit or miss, on to the next one.This review is spot on, she said somebody and claims she knows who it is posted something online about her and claims she does not do any of those things. I was kind of disappointed when she came downstairs to open the door for me, but once she took her shorts and tank top off she looked a lot cuter with her glasses off and her bra and panty set. She shut down anything other than HE. She allowed light spanks of the booty but I was trying to get lucky despite the more recent reviews that say she no longer does anything more then HE. Probably wouldn't return as the massage was just okay.

DibuScaloneta
09-01-23, 09:42
Does anyone know about the lady who advertises on stg in Souther Worcester county. Shows pic of a nice rack. It usually said only returning clients but today says accepting a few new ones. I don't get any results searching for the phone number. Any intel?

CameronMcLon
09-01-23, 15:23
Does anyone know about the lady who advertises on stg in Souther Worcester county. Shows pic of a nice rack. It usually said only returning clients but today says accepting a few new ones. I don't get any results searching for the phone number. Any intel?Way before Covid hit! She was in a trailer park and was open to everything on the menu! Decent lay but won't repeat as I don't care for the atmosphere. Didn't try anal, so not sure if that was offered but left her a load deep in her ****.

Vintage68
09-04-23, 22:01
Finally booked an hour with Leeza to see what all the hype was about. Her location is discreet, no flashing "massage" signs or posters of girls giving massages. There isn't even a name on the door to her suite. Parking is on street and plentiful. Leeza is a sweet friendly woman, she will make you feel welcome. To me she resembled Louis Jefferson (Weezy) than any other celebs I can think of, LOL. Her massage is more of a rub down with lots of hot oil and lots of conversation. You can get your pop first and go again at the end if you can muster up two pops in an hour. I flipped halfway in and she provided a slow very oily HJ. TALKED so much that I lost my arousal a few times. I had to guide her to stroke a little faster and harder because there was just so much oil. She massages your balls and taint but none of her conversation is dirty talk, it's small talk and very distracting. She only allows you to rub an open hand or fingertips over her lacy bra, no squeezing of the breast and no touching of nipples. Bra does not come off. It took all might, imagination and hip thrusts to finally pop. Clean up is a hot wet towels out of a big bowl of hot water. Not the most thorough so you may need a towel to ore getting dressed. All in all am okay experience but not a repeat for me.

BobStevens
09-06-23, 01:24
Finally booked an hour with Leeza to see what all the hype was about. Her location is discreet, no flashing "massage" signs or posters of girls giving massages. There isn't even a name on the door to her suite. Parking is on street and plentiful. Leeza is a sweet friendly woman, she will make you feel welcome. To me she resembled Louis Jefferson (Weezy) than any other celebs I can think of, LOL. Her massage is more of a rub down with lots of hot oil and lots of conversation. You can get your pop first and go again at the end if you can muster up two pops in an hour. I flipped halfway in and she provided a slow very oily HJ. TALKED so much that I lost my arousal a few times. I had to guide her to stroke a little faster and harder because there was just so much oil. She massages your balls and taint but none of her conversation is dirty talk, it's small talk and very distracting. She only allows you to rub an open hand or fingertips over her lacy bra, no squeezing of the breast and no touching of nipples. Bra does not come off. It took all might, imagination and hip thrusts to finally pop. Clean up is a hot wet towels out of a big bowl of hot water. Not the most thorough so you may need a towel to ore getting dressed. All in all am okay experience but not a repeat for me.I have to agree with you on distracting small talk. She is sweet and lets you go multiples if you can but it feels like she lost interest totally when it matters most. Starts a random small talk. Like vintage said, none of dirty talk. Multiple visits but lately performance just dipped down.

Seek Grt Mass
09-16-23, 12:35
Anyone have any updates on her. Is she now caught up on her bills? I have number before she got her new phone. Can a senior share new digits with me since her ad is no longer available in the last month or so! PM me. Thanks.

Seeker.

I would appreciate any info on how to contact Maria.

Thanks.

MustyB34
10-07-23, 06:18
Wasn't there a black girl that use to post on Craigslist? I heard she use to be near downtown area.

Bishop8891
10-08-23, 06:25
Wasn't there a black girl that use to post on Craigslist? I heard she use to be near downtown area.That may be Irene, she had a place in town. Has since moved to her home.

Bastardale
10-09-23, 10:31
Has anyone seen Irene recently? She hasn't posted in a while.

Finder117
10-10-23, 05:16
Has anyone seen Irene recently? She hasn't posted in a while.Recently is sorta subjective, but a couple months ago (August or early Sept?) I hit her up once since and didn't get a reply, which isn't unusual.

SecretSquirell
10-10-23, 08:10
Recently is sorta subjective, but a couple months ago (August or early Sept?) I hit her up once since and didn't get a reply, which isn't unusual.Similar, last saw her in late August. Reached out 2 different days last week and no response. I don't think she even checks her messages on days she isn't available but in the past she would usually text me back a day or two later apologizing. Nothing now, she may be away or taking a break.

Adobe
10-11-23, 08:49
Anyone have any updates on her. Is she now caught up on her bills? I have number before she got her new phone. Can a senior share new digits with me since her ad is no longer available in the last month or so! PM me. Thanks.

Seeker.Hi there!

Same here! Does anyone have Maria's new digits? Thanks!

Sounds
10-11-23, 15:43
Hi there!

Same here! Does anyone have Maria's new digits? Thanks!Mattis posted he saw Maria recently.

So I had an opportunity to visit the other Clinton queen. She apparently started posting again in CL, after getting some help from fellow Mongers, I set up an appointment and was not disappointed. Cute, safe location and the explosion of a lifetime.

The only problem is that the location is in an area that's not appealing to go to. It's in a middle of nowhere! I'll go when my travels take me there. Massage wasn't my type, soft Swedish type, which felt good. But, I prefer AMP style pressure. But the finale made up for it. Let's just say it's a very enjoyable pop!

Added selection when I'm in the area. It's nice to have options besides Leeza. Kathy is history, can't stand her, Hoover is unreliable and haven't heard from her, the Portuguese Queen is also unreliable, the Maynard lady is only available certain days and if I have to, I'll go to Worcester.

Have fun!Might want to ping him for digits.

Riman1
10-13-23, 15:48
Hey has anybody seen this girl I feel I have before but can't remember thinking of setting something up with her. https://skipthegames.com/posts/eastern-connecticut/massage/caucasian_w/happy-friday-plz-read-i-have-a/186648972701.

Mg1999
10-18-23, 20:25
Does anyone know about the lady who advertises on stg in Souther Worcester county. Shows pic of a nice rack. It usually said only returning clients but today says accepting a few new ones. I don't get any results searching for the phone number. Any intel?Met her a couple years back. Met her in her trailer down in Souther Mass. She gets totally nude. Definitely allowed breast play but other than that just jerks you off with lotion.

SecretSquirell
10-25-23, 11:46
Has anyone seen Irene recently? She hasn't posted in a while.It's now been several weeks and I haven't heard back on several attempts to reach her. Wondering if anyone else has seen her and she is just ghosting me or if maybe Worcester lost another great FBSM provider.

Crakrok
10-25-23, 16:42
It's now been several weeks and I haven't heard back on several attempts to reach her. Wondering if anyone else has seen her and she is just ghosting me or if maybe Worcester lost another great FBSM provider.Irene hasn't responded to me in a very longtime. Although a friend of mine had luck about a month back. Who knows.

SecretSquirell
10-25-23, 19:10
Irene hasn't responded to me in a very longtime. Although a friend of mine had luck about a month back. Who knows.I saw her mid-late August and all was fine then when I reached out about 3 weeks ago no response which happens but usually after the 2nd or 3rd try she will answer and we set something up. This is the longest I've had her not respond. ☹65039;.

Thoren2002
10-27-23, 12:23
Hey has anybody seen this girl I feel I have before but can't remember thinking of setting something up with her. https://skipthegames.com/posts/eastern-connecticut/massage/caucasian_w/happy-friday-plz-read-i-have-a/186648972701.I am not 100% sure, the pics are definitely familiar, it might be someone I have seen. If it is she was fatter than all fuck and wore rubber gloves even for a handjob. It was a nightmare. She worked out of a mobile home in northeast CT.

Hcat113
10-27-23, 13:50
I am not 100% sure, the pics are definitely familiar, it might be someone I have seen. If it is she was fatter than all fuck and wore rubber gloves even for a handjob. It was a nightmare. She worked out of a mobile home in northeast CT.Kitty from Webster. Reviews here and escort section.

Drogaswav
10-30-23, 12:26
Anyone give this one a try? Got me curious but at that price point having reviews are critical. Hoping someone seen her and can report back. Feel free to PM as well.

https://worcester.craigslist.org/hws/d/auburn-somatantrawellness/7680568461.html

ILuvPusToo
10-30-23, 14:09
Mattis posted he saw Maria recently.

Might want to ping him for digits.Whats the final word on Maria. Is she HE only or FS, BBJ a possibility. Heard she developed GPS and won't even allow roaming.

Looted
10-30-23, 14:33
Whats the final word on Maria. Is she HE only or FS, BBJ a possibility. Heard she developed GPS and won't even allow roaming.Posts under new name, roaming was ok but seems like FIV is not. YMMV, just saw her 2 weeks ago. Bra stayed on too.

Loot.

Drogaswav
10-30-23, 14:38
Whats the final word on Maria. Is she HE only or FS, BBJ a possibility. Heard she developed GPS and won't even allow roaming.Seen her twice and haven't gotten more than a HE. I have a feeling she may still provide to some select people, but any newbie ain't getting more than a HE with her topless. I asked and was denied.

ILuvPusToo
10-31-23, 19:12
Seen her twice and haven't gotten more than a HE. I have a feeling she may still provide to some select people, but any newbie ain't getting more than a HE with her topless. I asked and was denied.Saw her yesterday before I saw these replies. Complete waste of time 100 for 45 minutes. But only did some soft touch massage for 30 mins. On flip was in Bra and panties. Wanted 100 more to get naked for 10 more minutes. Only HE on offer.

JackLyons1967
11-01-23, 10:30
Saw her yesterday before I saw these replies. Complete waste of time 100 for 45 minutes. But only did some soft touch massage for 30 mins. On flip was in Bra and panties. Wanted 100 more to get naked for 10 more minutes. Only HE on offer.She's definitely YMMV. If you are lucky enough to click with her she's very intense. It sucks on the one hand but makes sense really. Put yourself in her shoes. If you were doing her job you aren't offering every single client the same level of service. No way. Now if she does treat you as you described then she's got to know that means she's going to lose a client.

Corrado58
11-01-23, 12:15
She's definitely YMMV. If you are lucky enough to click with her she's very intense. It sucks on the one hand but makes sense really. Put yourself in her shoes. If you were doing her job you aren't offering every single client the same level of service. No way. Now if she does treat you as you described then she's got to know that means she's going to lose a client.Interesting take on YMMV, JL. Very bold to say that YMMV makes sense and I like when anyone uses, "put yourself in their shoes". Yes, the other side of the coin is she, business owners, can deny service. There is subjectivity involved, that is a perk for her. Most things involve subjectivity. This is not new in this game. With some girls you will get far, others no. Primal hardwiring, natural selection, hypergamy. Nice manners, non threatening, , vibe, clean=better chances than not. OAN, the idea of losing clients seems to be baked in with providers who believe that there will always be an abundance of guys, or they don't care or lack the foresight of the consequences when times are lean.

Mattis1775
11-05-23, 09:52
Saw her yesterday before I saw these replies. Complete waste of time 100 for 45 minutes. But only did some soft touch massage for 30 mins. On flip was in Bra and panties. Wanted 100 more to get naked for 10 more minutes. Only HE on offer.You're asking for too much from this lady. LOL. Leeza is worse. She doesn't even allow you to hold her or touch her back.

But both give a killer HE. Before your massage, you need to tell her "hard" for massage. Even the hard massage is like a soft Swedish type of massage. I agree that she doesn't offer more than a bra / underwear. Let her hands do the work on the finale and enjoy the view in front of the huge mirror.

Jdl0313
11-05-23, 17:17
Some of you were discussing Irene recently. I saw her a couple weeks ago and she told me that she took a break for a little while. She also said that she had lost all the contacts in her phone so just let her know who you are when trying to schedule. She's back to work.

Bishop8891
11-07-23, 06:09
Some of you were discussing Irene recently. I saw her a couple weeks ago and she told me that she took a break for a little while. She also said that she had lost all the contacts in her phone so just let her know who you are when trying to schedule. She's back to work.Thanks for the update, glad to hear she's back. She goes through these cycles of working. She is one of the best!

Patten
11-11-23, 09:11
Posts under new name, roaming was ok but seems like FIV is not. YMMV, just saw her 2 weeks ago. Bra stayed on too.

Loot.Anyone care to share her ad or digits? Lost all my contacts and can't seem to find her new ad.

DBag39
11-11-23, 11:04
Anyone care to share her ad or digits? Lost all my contacts and can't seem to find her new ad.This is her most recent ad, although apparently she's changed her name.

https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/bts/d/south-lancaster-bodywork/7681003266.html

SecretSquirell
12-09-23, 09:02
Anyone tried this tantra massage provider in Millbury? Been posting on CL for weeks. I've had tantra sessions and it's been a mixed bag. The real ones are pretty intense but most who claim it aren't really trained and just use a few techniques they read in a book to charge double for a fbsm. If she's legit I'd go for it but too pricy to chance it.

https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/hws/d/millbury-somatantrawellness/7695964491.html

PhineasBogg
12-21-23, 08:57
Hi all,

Would someone kindly DM me Irene's contact info? Thank you.

Mattis1775
12-22-23, 22:10
This is her most recent ad, although apparently she's changed her name.

https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/bts/d/south-lancaster-bodywork/7681003266.htmlI've seen her once and it was a fun time. Lately, she's been hard to reach, only works whenever she feels like it and sometimes doesn't even respond at all.

SalamanderFour
12-24-23, 10:05
I've seen her once and it was a fun time. Lately, she's been hard to reach, only works whenever she feels like it and sometimes doesn't even respond at all.I second this report; doesn't respond, even on diff days, diff weeks, etc. Just difficult to set up.

Cumando
12-31-23, 22:49
Hey guys, has anyone seen Sandra? Curious if any extras available. Thanks.

Her website is https://massagebysandra.com/.

Looted
01-02-24, 12:03
I second this report; doesn't respond, even on diff days, diff weeks, etc. Just difficult to set up.I've seen her twice, has responded within 15 min both times. Another time contacted but we couldn't find a time that worked. But she always answers me for whatever reason. Whenever I meet someone like this, I'm always extremely respectful of the provider, even texting with them I don't ask explicits. Last thing you want is them to save your number as the annoying guy or the one who asks too many explicits over the phone. Not accusing anyone, but I think it goes a looong way, esp. With CL providers who typically run there services alone. Another tip is to be as clean as possible. This goes without saying but I know there's got to be some stinky Steve's out there! One bad smell / texts could get you blocked!!

Hope the best, Loot.

Nazy Ligga
01-02-24, 12:46
Are there any non Asian bodywork places in Worcester, shop or otherwise. I have yet to find one, feel free to DM If you want. Thanks.

MarriedTom
01-02-24, 20:33
Hey guys, has anyone seen Sandra? Curious if any extras available. Thanks.

Her website is https://massagebysandra.com/.Search this forum by entering Her name in the search this thread box. You will see many reports, and You can draw Your own conclusions.

Cumando
01-03-24, 09:22
Search this forum by entering Her name in the search this thread box. You will see many reports, and You can draw Your own conclusions.Thank you. I made the mistake of only searching in non-Asian.

NewEngland
01-03-24, 15:20
Thank you. I made the mistake of only searching in non-Asian.She is a player that is the fact anyone who says different doesn t know how to ask.

ViperCum
01-05-24, 16:58
This is her most recent ad, although apparently she's changed her name.

https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/bts/d/south-lancaster-bodywork/7681003266.htmlCan someone re-share the link for Maria? The link is dead.

SecretSquirell
01-05-24, 22:46
Can someone re-share the link for Maria? The link is dead.CL ads drop off after 30 days and it doesn't look like she's posted in the last 30.

Looted
01-16-24, 16:20
Been patiently waiting for her to post again. Does anyone know if she's out of the game now? I almost got to see her once but didn't work out. I figured once the holidays passed she'd be back but unfortunately nothing that I've seen so far.

Nazy Ligga
01-18-24, 09:17
Does anyone have any info on non Asian massage parlors in Worcester. Thanks.

Sounds
01-18-24, 11:30
Does anyone have any info on non Asian massage parlors in Worcester. Thanks.There are many non-Asian massage places in Worcester. Not aware of any that provide anything more than a massage.

Seek Grt Mass
01-18-24, 14:50
She says she done for food this time. I gave her work cell and personal and she told me on personal one that its tome to go in new direction in life to use her degreeshes earned.

Seeker.

Been patiently waiting for her to post again. Does anyone know if she's out of the game now? I almost got to see her once but didn't work out. I figured once the holidays passed she'd be back but unfortunately nothing that I've seen so far.

Nazy Ligga
01-19-24, 11:05
There are many non-Asian massage places in Worcester. Not aware of any that provide anything more than a massage.Well, I want a little more then just a massage.

BigCoolie
01-29-24, 11:21
I always enjoy my time with Irene. I made a visit shortly before you posted this.

So much for retirement:

https://worcester.craigslist.org/hws/d/worcester-techniques-for-stress-relief/7711012779.html

ThroatMonger69
02-24-24, 11:32
I have heard amazing things about this women—she gives good service, doesn't flake and is really really hot. Would love her number. Also, have any of you guys ever got something other than standard service from her? Lmk.

Throat.

MasCouple
02-25-24, 10:02
I have heard amazing things about this womenshe gives good service, doesn't flake and is really really hot. Would love her number. Also, have any of you guys ever got something other than standard service from her? Lmk.

Throat.Hot and won't flake yes but it ends there. No clue why people love her. Silent the whole time and def nothing extra then have at it.

Bishop8891
03-22-24, 07:27
Hot and won't flake yes but it ends there. No clue why people love her. Silent the whole time and def nothing extra then have at it.Irene provides a secure and safe environment. If she feels comfortable with you she offers an experience unmatched by any other woman in the industry.

MPlanner35
03-23-24, 13:28
Irene provides a secure and safe environment. If she feels comfortable with you she offers an experience unmatched by any other woman in the industry.Yes very clean and safe. Been seeing her for 6 years and no one else comes close. I treat her like a close friend and she is quiet because talking ruins the mood. If you are cool and ask she might even do some prostate action (just ask in advance and bring gloves). LOL.

She is not as active as before cause she does have a husband and kids so please don't expect full service. Her fee is more than reasonable!

Mattis1775
03-30-24, 10:40
I get inquiries on her looks and the best way I can describe her is a quiet looking Librarian. Here is a picture from a porn video that I was watching that looked "similar". This photo is NOT her. But it's close to it, except Maria is younger and no gray. If someone got a better photo that looks closer than mine, please share. I haven't seen her in a few weeks. Hopefully, her new place is working out.

ILuvPusToo
03-31-24, 12:24
Yes very clean and safe. Been seeing her for 6 years and no one else comes close. I treat her like a close friend and she is quiet because talking ruins the mood. If you are cool and ask she might even do some prostate action (just ask in advance and bring gloves). LOL.

She is not as active as before cause she does have a husband and kids so please don't expect full service. Her fee is more than reasonable!Checked with her regarding her availibility and she texted back that it will be only massage going forward no additional service.

Daremo13
04-01-24, 08:40
Checked with her regarding her availibility and she texted back that it will be only massage going forward no additional service.A shame. But not overly surprising.

I'm glad I got the one visit in when I could then. It was nice having something like that close by.

Mwooo
04-01-24, 09:53
Anybody have her number? Her ad was taken down.I'd love Maria's number too, if anyone is able to PM it to me.

DBag39
04-01-24, 09:58
I'd love Maria's number too, if anyone is able to PM it to me.Here's her most recent ad.

https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/hws/d/south-lancaster-body-relaxation/7727189352.html

Cazper158
04-07-24, 17:22
Does anyone have any info on Maria in Clinton since she's gone to her new place? Had a great time FS with her prior to newer reports that's she's similar to Irene now but no FS. I get the feeling she's YMMV and selective but would only want to see her for FS. Feel free to pm me also. TIA and stay safe.

Mattis1775
04-08-24, 19:39
Does anyone have any info on Maria in Clinton since she's gone to her new place? Had a great time FS with her prior to newer reports that's she's similar to Irene now but no FS. I get the feeling she's YMMV and selective but would only want to see her for FS. Feel free to pm me also. TIA and stay safe.I've always seen her just for the HE. But I would've loved to hear stories when she did offer FS. She doesn't offer any indication on FS when I was with her and I've seen her five times already. Her new place is next to Leeza's place, literally across the street.

Spill
04-10-24, 09:39
Here's her most recent ad.

https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/hws/d/south-lancaster-body-relaxation/7727189352.htmlCL ad says Melissa. Is this correct?

Cazper158
04-10-24, 11:54
I've always seen her just for the HE. But I would've loved to hear stories when she did offer FS. She doesn't offer any indication on FS when I was with her and I've seen her five times already. Her new place is next to Leeza's place, literally across the street.Thank you for the info! It's unfortunate and I'm going to have to pay her another visit. It's been too long and with the slim pickings in the area it will still be worth it. With Leeza being within reach is also a plus.

Cazper158
04-10-24, 12:01
CL ad says Melissa. Is this correct?Melissa is Maria! A monger was harassing her / maria daily to the point she changed her name.

BigCoolie
04-11-24, 13:30
No FS is the standard in the central Mass area now, unless you find a UTR.

I have also seen Leeza, Melissa / Maria, Irene, and that latina masseuse that used to be near Sturbridge within the last year. I have not received FS in the area in the last couple of years. I know that some of you have had exceptions, but its not been offered to everyone. I hope that senior members here continue supporting the good ones that are still performing and stop visiting the ones with drama. Take good risks and stay safe.