PDA

View Full Version : Q or Yoko

YsGolf
05-07-23, 14:54
Making the trek to MB and know it is a legit only spot now. Considering a stop on Hamer. Which place has the best talent?

MD Bellamy
05-07-23, 16:30
Making the trek to MB and know it is a legit only spot now. Considering a stop on Hamer. Which place has the best talent?Q-Spa is consistently highly rated. Yoko is hit or miss. The distribution of cars in the lot kinda indicates that difference in service. Both will give you want you need, though. I've never had complaints at Q regarding the talent.

RedBaron Daron
01-22-24, 21:28
Q-Spa is consistently highly rated. Yoko is hit or miss. The distribution of cars in the lot kinda indicates that difference in service. Both will give you want you need, though. I've never had complaints at Q regarding the talent.Riding up 95 decided to stop into Fantasy Video, there was a couple in the back where they play videos, they did their thing and left so I asked the owner about Q and Yoko. Not much intel but he did say the cops have not bothered them in several years. So I went to Yoko and got put with Cherry. Very enthusiastic, petite with a great rack. Table shower was thorough and the massage with so so. She asked about a tip for a longer session. I did not have what she requested but she took what I had and gave me some more attention. Actually that was my first time at an AMP. I can see the appeal but the pricing is up there.

RBD out.

DP1234
02-19-24, 15:23
Has anyone been to Q recently. It's been about a month or so since I was last there. I saw Bunny and I think Mia. Both fairly attractive upper 30 or so. Great time with both. I saw a younger blonde Asian girl under 30 I would guess I didn't get her name. Is she still around.

Peh8554
02-23-24, 22:26
Has anyone been to Q recently. It's been about a month or so since I was last there. I saw Bunny and I think Mia. Both fairly attractive upper 30 or so. Great time with both. I saw a younger blonde Asian girl under 30 I would guess I didn't get her name. Is she still around.About 3 weeks ago arrived on a Sunday and had to hit the office with all the camera to wait for the rooms to change over. Another person came in and he had to wait in another spot down the hall.

Asked for Mina but was met by Kelly. She was fun and would see again.

Prefer Mina or Buni.

DP1234
02-25-24, 21:52
About 3 weeks ago arrived on a Sunday and had to hit the office with all the camera to wait for the rooms to change over. Another person came in and he had to wait in another spot down the hall.

Asked for Mina but was met by Kelly. She was fun and would see again.

Prefer Mina or Buni.Is Mina the one I was asking about? Describe Kelly.

Rollin420
03-28-24, 13:03
Anyone hit either up recently? I'm passing through next weekend and still deciding between the two.