PDA

View Full Version : Mile Hill new girl

NikKnew1
05-01-23, 15:57
So I received my weekly text from Mile Hill saying new girl so this time I thought I'd take a few min and swing by. Text them this morning and said I'd be there at 10, arrived a couple min. Ahead so went inside and was met by Yuyu, cute little mid 20 ish lady, 5'2" ish with a big smile. Asked for 30 min and she said OK, . 50 (a little steep but OK). Went to the small room with only a curtain (no door) but OK lets see what happens. Yuyu is cute and dressed right so when she left I put the rest of my $$ budget on the little table and got undressed. She popped in quickly and asked the usual questions etc. Massage was the usual rub with a bit of teasing, maybe a little better but with no oil. She still had her cloths on which was unfortunate but on the flip she indicated the usual boom boom signal and I said yes of course (should have been obvious). The language barrier was a bit of a problem but we got thru it. The top and dress hit the floor to reveal her natural c / d tits and slim ish body. She had an odd foot long tat on her abdomen.

,may have been covering a scar but didn't get a close look. Teased a but with CBJ & ball suck and onto the mish. She was pretty mechanical, not much noise or eye contact and wasn't tight by any means but I was pretty horned up so I thought lets finish this here. That being said it may be due to inexperience but who knows. Overall I'd go back to avoid the drive across the bridge. She said she'd be here for a month but not sure if she meant at that location. Anyway finally some good news! Enjoy her while you can.