PDA

View Full Version : KGFE Thread

MrNoctisFleuret15
04-23-23, 20:37
I'll get this started if that what it takes. Post your KGFE experiences here!!

Lluuvviinn
04-24-23, 11:22
If you don't mind me asking-what does KGFE stand for?

I'll get this started if that what it takes. Post your KGFE experiences here!!

ArizonesPaking
04-24-23, 11:28
Best pussy in town by far that I have found for sale.

Ralf511
04-24-23, 15:12
I saw some a few months ago, but the new batch seems to not have as good reviews.

Would you say the talent is going down hill?

Kester Diamond
04-24-23, 16:38
I saw some a few months ago, but the new batch seems to not have as good reviews.

Would you say the talent is going down hill?I think the first girls name was Rose?

Young, cute and sexy as hell. She was great, last two times were like visiting tops for $400.

CoqueMeat
04-25-23, 10:08
Korean GirlFriend Experience.

If you don't mind me asking-what does KGFE stand for?

DrPepperZero
04-25-23, 23:18
Visited Her twice a few months ago she was great haven't seen any of the new talent but the agency rotates every 30 days or so I'd say.

IronClad999
04-26-23, 21:05
Korean GirlFriend Experience.Seems like most are GFE only and some have both GFE and pse combined with upcharges. Price menu doesn't seem too friendly, but standards are ok depending on the provider.

NealRedmond
04-27-23, 14:35
Looks like Megan is the only kgfe girl offering 1 hr sessions with BBFS at the moment.

I see one mention so far in this forum that she is older than her pics. That doesn't really bother me. Any other review info available?

ArizonesPaking
05-01-23, 15:31
Seen Hana. She was a dream.

AssMaster88
05-01-23, 22:40
Seen Hana. She was a dream.https://www.kgfe.net/services-5-2

Saw Judy today, she melted me down with a vigorous K-girl routine, very good and pampering BBBJ and a tight tight kitty. She was just what I needed after Apple and the previous girls, who was a bit mechanical for my tastes.

Fire line up on the way, both providers are ones I saw at other locations from KGFE. Here's the cliff notes: Eye, if she's the same girl as from last year in LA, she's an absolute spinner. Lena I saw in Houston last year and she was a memorable visit, very young and playful, decent English, great personality and you can tell she loves what she does, crazy sex and a lot of IOP.

I need to come to AZ more often for sure, and save up, this hobby is getting expensive. LOL.

BbfsMaster2020
05-07-23, 13:24
Saw Lena today and was very pleased. Can confirm she's young very flirty and beautiful face. Body is a 9/10, she's CIP / CIM friendly, will go above and beyond. Good vibes. Already booked my next visit with her. She's a keeper.

NotMeToo12
05-07-23, 14:15
Saw Lena today and was very pleased. Can confirm she's young very flirty and beautiful face. Body is a 9/10, she's CIP / CIM friendly, will go above and beyond. Good vibes. Already booked my next visit with her. She's a keeper.BbfsMaster. Since you are with the agency, read the recent posts here and on TER. Looks like quality of the girls in looks and performance has really declined. Let's get it back to the standard you started with when you arrived in Phoenix.

Stzas
05-09-23, 12:55
Saw Lena today and was very pleased. Can confirm she's young very flirty and beautiful face. Body is a 9/10, she's CIP / CIM friendly, will go above and beyond. Good vibes. Already booked my next visit with her. She's a keeper.Been twice and have been displeased both times. Just stick to the AMPs they might not do BB but better service and you'll save money.

CoqueMeat
05-09-23, 17:53
I'm glad others are doing their homework and realizing that there are snakes in the bushes. Thank you!

BbfsMaster. Since you are with the agency, read the recent posts here and on TER. Looks like quality of the girls in looks and performance has really declined. Let's get it back to the standard you started with when you arrived in Phoenix.

NewCleve
05-09-23, 18:02
Anyone else see Lena? How is Eye?

Ralf511
05-11-23, 19:56
I have seen the K-girls before, and had a good experience each time.

Anyone have insight to which girls in the present line up is best Lena, Bee or Eye?

Thanks.

Desert Rat
05-12-23, 15:18
I'm glad others are doing their homework and realizing that there are snakes in the bushes. Thank you!Yes, the old bait and switch, pump and dump, catfish, etc. Start out with a few hot Koreans girls and then ship them back to the City of Angels. Bring in the Mama-san types and pretend they are the same quality. Hard pass.

Stzas
05-14-23, 09:53
I have seen the K-girls before, and had a good experience each time.

Anyone have insight to which girls in the present line up is best Lena, Bee or Eye?

Thanks.None of them. They are all fake. Photos look nothing like the website. Save your money go to an AMP. Trust me last time I went the girl had way too much baby fat and the bedroom smelt of cheese.

IronClad999
05-14-23, 10:02
None of them. They are all fake. Photos look nothing like the website. Save your money go to an AMP. Trust me last time I went the girl had way too much baby fat and the bedroom smelt of cheese.Tbh, most of them use P.S.'d filters cas of privacy reasons despite being upscale / popular firms. Can prob spend same amount of base price in reg AMPs for above and beyond or even extra menu compared to 5 bens here on CIP game.

AssMaster88
05-16-23, 10:20
Tbh, most of them use P.S.'d filters cas of privacy reasons despite being upscale / popular firms. Can prob spend same amount of base price in reg AMPs for above and beyond or even extra menu compared to 5 bens here on CIP game.K-orgs and AMPs aren't comparable IMHO, I have been to tops and other places, they are all Chinese and it's pop and go. It's good to switch it up time to time, but if I'm looking for non rushed msog session with dfk, GFE etc. they got nothing on the Korgs. Saw both Bee and Lena yesterday and they both took their time and pampered the shit out of me. Lena has a nice ass and looks like Mina if you saw her when she was here. Bee is petite and a pleaser. C-AMP's is just a tease and CFS with GPS girls, I've seen like 2 girls that were an exception at TOPS. Anyways there's some pros and cons.

Rose texted me she's coming back 5/21 to AZ. All K-girls rotate on schedule, I've seen girls here and then again in Houston. Because they rotate on a schedule bases. Nothing new there.

IronClad999
05-16-23, 17:43
K-orgs and AMPs aren't comparable IMHO, I have been to tops and other places, they are all Chinese and it's pop and go. It's good to switch it up time to time, but if I'm looking for non rushed msog session with dfk, GFE etc. they got nothing on the Korgs. Saw both Bee and Lena yesterday and they both took their time and pampered the shit out of me. Lena has a nice ass and looks like Mina if you saw her when she was here. Bee is petite and a pleaser. C-AMP's is just a tease and CFS with GPS girls, I've seen like 2 girls that were an exception at TOPS. Anyways there's some pros and cons.

Rose texted me she's coming back 5/21 to AZ. All K-girls rotate on schedule, I've seen girls here and then again in Houston. Because they rotate on a schedule bases. Nothing new there.Some reg local shops may or may not have rare gems so its flipping heads / tails on them. Agencies are usually more reliable, but sometimes have train wrecks too. As far as pricing goes, if you do happen to find a frequent atf that's charging half of agency fares and guaranteed extras, normally that's the better option than testing with agency lotto games. The girls are basically testing back and forth between multiple states market since they know the competition is fierce. They also know which spots to upcharge the most for their banks along with higher base price.

SantaGun
05-18-23, 08:08
Usual set up, she surprisingly looks like her picture just without being dolled up with make up. No hug, overt friendliness just proceeded straight to shower. Thorough washing but nothing sensual. After drying up began with LFK in the bathroom and guided me to the bed. Seems to have a routine both pops followed the same. Lie on back start with DFK, sucking nipples working down to BBBJ, build a rhythm great tongue twirling technique on head alternating with some DT. Switched position for sucking her boobs nicely made small C cup MM but the highlight was beautiful pussy lips very responsive to Daty. Suited up started in miss and tried multiple positions, very open to try positions. Finally finished with CIM. Clean up and repeated the routine. Second time spent more time on lazy doggie and some cg with super deep penetration. Great lips, youthful tight pussy, beautiful MM, grabbable ass and an overall good time.

MacAttack1
05-24-23, 20:40
Sorry for the late post but I thought I should just put it out there for future reference. Thought I did enough AMP posts so I wanted to share my experience with my recent KGFE visit. I saw pumpkin and she was decent looking. Little bit curvy than most KFGE's than I seen, has a nice ass something you can grab on. Decent MM C's. Walked through the door and was greeted with with DFK, which is always nice to start off the session. Showed me to the room to get undressed and ready for the shower. Did a little bit of teasing and more DFK in the shower. She's one of the better girls of DFK. Dried off and off to the races. She had me lay on the bed for a nice BBBJ. Wish it was a little messier with some more spit but she tried when I asked. She did rim me, YMMV, which was a treat and was down there for as long as I wanted. Went DATY on her bald kitty. She didn't let me anywhere near DATO. Went for more BBBJ to get junior ready, put the cover on and started off in mish at the end of the bed. Went to town for about 10 min with some more DFK. She's mildy vocal which was good for me, when they get a little loud it starts seeming a little fake to me. After mish went to doggy where I really gripped that ass of hers. I was close and wanted to finish in her mouth. She gladly obliged. She went to the bathroom to spit while I did a quick rinse. We went back to lay on the bed for a little talk while I was caressing that beautiful body. Went for more BBBJ then switched to 69. More doggy, reverse cg, back to mish and then finished round 2 back in her mouth. Overall a good time and no major complaints. I thought about (at the time of available girls) going with Eye or Bee, but I saw Pumpkin had some TER reviews so I went with her. Would love to hear some experiences about the other two for next time.

Stgermaine
05-28-23, 23:27
Is this kgfe pumpkin or lena?

According to a TER review, she used to go by Lena when she was in AZ, but just confused since there seems to have been someone called Pumpkin also from kgla AZ.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/pumpkin

MacAttack1
05-29-23, 16:07
Is this kgfe pumpkin or lena?

According to a TER review, she used to go by Lena when she was in AZ, but just confused since there seems to have been someone called Pumpkin also from kgla AZ.

https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/pumpkinI did see some reviews about a Lena but there were some saying pumpkin. At the time the kfge site listed their TER number which had both, so I just assumed she might of gone by both. Her add is not on there anymore but a after a quick search this is what I think I was looking at.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/pumpkin-7022714984-381182

And I don't actually don't have a TER account and was just going based off the general details.

BbfsMaster2020
05-29-23, 17:16
Had to see Rose after her return, but after 2-3 visits with her wanted to switch things up. Booked with Gia, and really glad I did. FYI she is not BBFS friendly, but she's a charming stunning k beauty. Looks better than her pics. Not an ounce of fat on her, and she has milk white skin. 9/10 in terms of looks and face. I'd say she late 20's?

If you saw her walking into an Asian market you'd turn your head a couple times. Too bad I leave tonight, otherwise I'd definitely be back to see her again. Rose and Gia are both gems. Thanks and keep it up booker J.

NotMeToo12
05-29-23, 19:01
Had to see Rose after her return, but after 2-3 visits with her wanted to switch things up. Booked with Gia, and really glad I did. FYI she is not BBFS friendly, but she's a charming stunning k beauty. Looks better than her pics. Not an ounce of fat on her, and she has milk white skin. 9/10 in terms of looks and face. I'd say she late 20's?

If you saw her walking into an Asian market you'd turn your head a couple times. Too bad I leave tonight, otherwise I'd definitely be back to see her again. Rose and Gia are both gems. Thanks and keep it up booker J.Thank you for bringing Rose back! Keep bringing the good talent to Phoenix.

DontKnowMe19
05-29-23, 22:55
Oh me, oh my. This was my 1st visit to the K-girl and it did not disappoint. From the lineup choices were Rose, Noah and Gia. As I had my sights set on Rose, unavailable for the time frame, I decided to try Gia. Got confirmation and into the incall. Wow, she was stunning. Slender, tight body, natural tits and wonderful smile. Into the room and remove my clothing and helping her remove her set. I love tiNY, tight asian women, and Gia was the looker. Started with a BBBJ with me sitting at the edge of the bed and her on her knees. Great technique, but the spitting into a towel was a buzz kill. I let her know, she's fine spitting it on me. After about 10 minutes, on went the cover and CG was the starter. Tight and responsive. Next into missionary and back to CG. Got a CIM finish and run to spit and rinse. Next came some cuddling and nibbling. Another BBBJ and her riding me to another finish, into the cover. Shower came next and out the door. I did enjoy the company but admission is steep. If I'm able, will repeat. But will probably be a month or 2 down the road. It's a great replacement for the BP Asian incalls, but steep price. I'd only recommend Gia, if you like the slender bodied. With no BBFS offered, she's a hard sell to most. Be safe out there.

TommyWong
06-12-23, 18:21
Thinking of giving KGFE a shot after seeing all the glowing reviews on Rose. I was worried that if I tried to book an appointment with her they'd bait and switch for someone else. Is that something to be concerned about?

WankForFun
06-14-23, 01:52
Thinking of giving KGFE a shot after seeing all the glowing reviews on Rose. I was worried that if I tried to book an appointment with her they'd bait and switch for someone else. Is that something to be concerned about?I have never had this happen to me. Used them locally, Vegas and LA. The girls might be a little more chubby or "plain" then their pics. But its always been the girl I requested.

TheSunDevil
06-19-23, 11:31
Anyone have any insight in KGFE dot net’s rotation? When does a new stock arrive?

NewCleve
06-22-23, 18:14
Anyone try peach yet? The TER number they advertise hasn't had reviews in awhile.

DoggyBag7
07-16-23, 23:52
Any news on Sally or Bella? Thinking of TOFTT but curious if there is any intel out there.

TommyWong
07-17-23, 19:50
Any news on Sally or Bella? Thinking of TOFTT but curious if there is any intel out there.There is a review of Sally on TER that seems positive. I am not premium so not able to see the detailed review.

Tsfh14
07-25-23, 23:31
I had a session with Sally, had an amazing time. The pictures are doctored and she's in her 30's with a little belly fat, but very friendly and very agreeable to everything. Otherwise, typical KGFE agency experience. Took advantage of ginormous natural tits on an Asian girl--most everyone has manmades, but not this one. I also didn't see her ever apply lube to the rubber or to herself, but she was super slippery and wet the whole time. Little English, but easy to get along with.

MikeyG
07-31-23, 14:34
I had a session with Sally, had an amazing time. The pictures are doctored and she's in her 30's with a little belly fat, but very friendly and very agreeable to everything. Otherwise, typical KGFE agency experience. Took advantage of ginormous natural tits on an Asian girl--most everyone has manmades, but not this one. I also didn't see her ever apply lube to the rubber or to herself, but she was super slippery and wet the whole time. Little English, but easy to get along with.Thanks for reviewing her. I was going to pop my KGFE cherry to visit her but sadly it appears she's moved on. Will keep an eye out for the next girl with size DD+ breasts to come through.

BbfsMaster2020
08-10-23, 01:36
Saw Peach for a hour, highly recommended, spinner with curves in the right places.

She's got more GFE than most K-girls like a long lost girlfriend, she said she's only here for a few more days. I'll definitely be seeing her again, she is not one to miss.

NotMeToo12
09-13-23, 17:34
Wow! Just got seeing Honey. Great little body. BBBJ was amazing, DATY, and BBFS with CIP. She leaves Friday.

JJ Kramer
09-28-23, 13:28
Visitor question here.

The Vegas K orgs are pretty diligent in screening, requiring one to send a copy of their drivers license prior to booking. Is screening the same in the Phoenix area? I'll be visiting Phoenix in the next month and would like a K girl experience, but concerned about sharing personal info.

Thanks for any guidance.

IronClad999
09-29-23, 08:04
Visitor question here.

The Vegas K orgs are pretty diligent in screening, requiring one to send a copy of their drivers license prior to booking. Is screening the same in the Phoenix area? I'll be visiting Phoenix in the next month and would like a K girl experience, but concerned about sharing personal info.

Thanks for any guidance.Assuming they're no diff than miami kgfe and Houston kgfe, the screenings should be awfully similar with:

Full name / age / race.

But the easier route is if you are networked with some korg and use them as references (the more the better), as well as your review I'd from the other board may also help expedite the process a lot smoother. Once you have a solid reference at one spot (kgfe wise); you're pretty much set in stone for the rest cas they all interact with each other.

JBhatta91
09-29-23, 17:59
They will also accept screenshot of your P411 profile page showing okays.

Visitor question here.

Thanks for any guidance.

AJaxer11
11-10-23, 08:17
Hello, I am visiting Phoenix soon, and would like to get verified with this agency before my visit. Where do they advertise their ads? I'm from San Diego and they primarily advertise on Humaniplex here.

NewCleve
11-13-23, 14:23
Anyone try the new line up yet? I'm looking for someone that was close to Haven in quality.

ChumDizzle
11-13-23, 20:46
Anyone try the new line up yet? I'm looking for someone that was close to Haven in quality.What's with the password lately? Can't even see the new lineup.

WankForFun
11-15-23, 05:30
What's with the password lately? Can't even see the new lineup.Good to know its not only me that can't see it anymore.

Manzy704
11-17-23, 03:04
Anyone try the new line up yet? I'm looking for someone that was close to Haven in quality.I would say not Baby. Went for BB with her. She was attractive, sexy, but she just didn't make me feel like she was as into it as some of the other girls. Also, I think she had a cold which may explain the lack of enthusiasm. A smarter man than I would have probably passed when I heard her start coughing.

ChumDizzle
11-19-23, 17:07
Good to know its not only me that can't see it anymore.Anyone have the password they can share? Have been thinking of trying them lately, but can't see what their lineup is now.

TheSunDevil
11-20-23, 08:33
Anyone have the password they can share? Have been thinking of trying them lately, but can't see what their lineup is now.You need to message booker j and verify for the passwords.

Jhin123
11-26-23, 21:04
You need to message booker j and verify for the passwords.Where is the contact information?

GG1234
12-09-23, 22:09
Here are some TER Reviews (https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/newreviewsList.asp?Phone=713-281-2894) of girls who were with KGFE in Phoenix in the past. If you look at the reviews, you can find the number they were using for Phoenix.

AlphaKink12
12-12-23, 18:59
This is a question for those that have done BB. Is CIP guaranteed if you go for the BB option or that depends on the girl?

RickJames74
12-13-23, 11:51
This is a question for those that have done BB. Is CIP guaranteed if you go for the BB option or that depends on the girl?I was living in your area about 15 years ago. I played with quite a few BB. If they never asked for me to pull out, I wouldn't. If she is taking the meeting entirely bare, then she just ended up dripping with cream after. A few of the AMP and Indies are accepting. They never offered it on menu, but never stopped when it started. Enjoy, and just do your thing. There was a 20 year old spinner from a Parlor in Superstition Springs that started looking forward to my weekly massages. She knew I wanted the shower and massage, but I think she was looking forward to getting filled. Other reviewers from then (another site) said she never allowed bare. Guess I was just lucky. Don't tell them you're about to cum, just do it. They are quite happy to know you are satisfied.

RickJames74
12-13-23, 11:58
This is a question for those that have done BB. Is CIP guaranteed if you go for the BB option or that depends on the girl?I was living in your area about 15 years ago. I played with quite a few BB. If they never asked for me to pull out, I wouldn't. If she is taking the meeting entirely bare, then she just ended up dripping with cream after. A few of the AMP and Indies are accepting. They never offered it on menu, but never stopped when it started. Enjoy, and just do your thing. There was a 20 year old spinner from a Parlor in Superstition Springs that started looking forward to my weekly massages. She knew I wanted the shower and massage, but I think she was looking forward to getting filled. Other reviewers from then (another site) said she never allowed bare. Guess I was just lucky. Don't tell them you're about to cum, just do it. They are quite happy to know you are satisfied.

Ralf511
12-13-23, 14:28
This is a question for those that have done BB. Is CIP guaranteed if you go for the BB option or that depends on the girl?Usually, but nothing is guaranteed. The girls always have the choice.

Ralf511
01-04-24, 14:38
Anyone tried the new line up? Any recomodations?

ChumDizzle
01-05-24, 12:15
Anyone tried the new line up? Any recomodations?Can't even see the new lineup now that you have to login. Anyone want to share?

TripleD214
01-08-24, 08:06
Heads up. Mint is using fake pics. I saw her in Houston and got baited. The pics on the website are better looking, in person is 6 out of 10 in face. Service is wasn't really good either. It's sucks because for the price they charge you expect better.

NewCleve
01-16-24, 02:04
Heads up. Mint is using fake pics. I saw her in Houston and got baited. The pics on the website are better looking, in person is 6 out of 10 in face. Service is wasn't really good either. It's sucks because for the price they charge you expect better.Yes I saw her during her last tour. When they say back by popular demand. Who the fuck is demanding her?

Any intel on Poppy or the "new girl"?

Tingles520
01-21-24, 12:41
Hey fellas!

Just moved down here from Tucson and wanted to try out this kgirls service but I'm not sure how to start. I tried accessing the site but it's asking for a password? Would love to try this out if you guys can point me in the right direction!

Billgte298
01-21-24, 14:16
Saw Lovely. Very enthusiastic especially with the BJ preview in the shower. Great skills in that regard. I'd say mid 30's, petite spinner type. The only downside is she asks you to pull out if you opt for the bb option.

Jamesj
01-21-24, 17:00
Yes I saw her during her last tour. When they say back by popular demand. Who the fuck is demanding her?

Any intel on Poppy or the "new girl"?

Heads up. Mint is using fake pics. I saw her in Houston and got baited. The pics on the website are better looking, in person is 6 out of 10 in face. Service is wasn't really good either. It's sucks because for the price they charge you expect better."Back by popular demand " .

Means all other places she's toured and screwed over other hobbyist are demanding she leave.

Phoenix must be the only place mongers are not demanding she not come back.

KGFE girls are not as pictured (much heavier, uglier, often limited menu) and way overpriced.

Much better bargains to be had.

Be safe and continue the hunt.

JamesJ.

Jm538
01-21-24, 17:17
Saw Lovely. Very enthusiastic especially with the BJ preview in the shower. Great skills in that regard. I'd say mid 30's, petite spinner type. The only downside is she asks you to pull out if you opt for the bb option.I had a similar experience. On the plus side the massage between rounds is at a semi pro level.

Azh8527
02-11-24, 23:20
I saw her in Portland site for a few days, then a few recent reviews in TER. Booker says she retired though, anyone know the deal?

SeattleRr
02-17-24, 14:48
Any one experience the current lineup?

Desert Rat
02-17-24, 16:16
KGFE girls are not as pictured (much heavier, uglier, often limited menu) and way overpriced.

Much better bargains to be had.

Be safe and continue the hunt.

JamesJ.Finally, an honest review of this agency. Thank you for an objective opinion.

KOF96
02-17-24, 19:32
KGFE has had some gems pass through, but I wouldn't trust their business model if a state such as TX or FL were to team up with the Feds. As odd as that may sound, the allure of asset seizure may be too tempting for LE to pass up. That plus the agency's intent to drive up K-girl rates, insistence on branding ("KGFE K-girl") and use of shills should not be encouraged.

CityDweller
02-28-24, 11:49
I had the pleasure of seeing Jenna earlier this week. I have always had great experiences with the Phoenix KGFE girls and this time was no exception. They are still in the same space / apt in Tempe. Easy to get to just off of Scottsdale Road. She speaks good english and she is TINY. And I do mean tiny. She can't even be 5 feet tall and I doubt she weights more than 90 lbs. A true spinner in every sense of the word. Had a great time and she knows what she's doing when it comes down to business. Good kisser and allowed CIP with the BBFS upgrade. Would absolutely recommend. I don't know how long she will be in town.

Member #6592
02-28-24, 13:43
Hey fellas!

Just moved down here from Tucson and wanted to try out this kgirls service but I'm not sure how to start. I tried accessing the site but it's asking for a password? Would love to try this out if you guys can point me in the right direction!Same question. Only in town for the day so would love to know ASAP! Thanks.

Casey Jonez
02-28-24, 17:15
Same question. Only in town for the day so would love to know ASAP! Thanks.
Hey fellas!

Just moved down here from Tucson and wanted to try out this kgirls service but I'm not sure how to start. I tried accessing the site but it's asking for a password? Would love to try this out if you guys can point me in the right direction!Reach out to the Booker at 713-[Deleted by Admin]894.

Once you screen / text with him, you get the password.

BingChiller
03-06-24, 17:09
What are the going rates at KGFE? If it can't be discussed would someone mind DMing? Thank you!

TheSunDevil
03-06-24, 19:02
What are the going rates at KGFE? If it can't be discussed would someone mind DMing? Thank you!Depends on what you want but I'd plan on 400.

ClaytonMichael
03-08-24, 13:00
So, I'm going to be in Houston this weekend and I know the KGFE group here has a Houston location. When I went to the website, they have 4 subheadings labelled KGFE H, A, M, and P. I always thought P was for Phoenix and was guessing A was for maybe Atlanta? So I would look at the P page, select one of the ladies and text the booker to make an appointment. The girls didn't really match the photos, but I shrugged it off since they were still pretty.

Turns out P is Portland, not Phoenix. A is Arizona, not Atlanta. So I've been picking a girl from the Portland page, based on pics and TER reviews, when she isn't even in my city. I wonder if it was always the case, or if something changed. I seem to remember the headings were "Houston", "Phoenix" and "Miami" before but when they added the 4th tag the changed to just the letter.

Casey Jonez
03-08-24, 18:01
So, I'm going to be in Houston this weekend and I know the KGFE group here has a Houston location. When I went to the website, they have 4 subheadings labelled KGFE H, A, M, and P. I always thought P was for Phoenix and was guessing A was for maybe Atlanta? So I would look at the P page, select one of the ladies and text the booker to make an appointment. The girls didn't really match the photos, but I shrugged it off since they were still pretty.

Turns out P is Portland, not Phoenix. A is Arizona, not Atlanta. So I've been picking a girl from the Portland page, based on pics and TER reviews, when she isn't even in my city. I wonder if it was always the case, or if something changed. I seem to remember the headings were "Houston", "Phoenix" and "Miami" before but when they added the 4th tag the changed to just the letter.If you click the letters and go to the page and look at the URL in the address bar, it reveals the actual location. I agree its confusing, but that's how I was able to keep track of everything.

H = Houston.

A = Arizona.

M = Miami.

P = Portland.

TheSunDevil
03-28-24, 16:05
With the major AMPs closed, I'm leaning back into kgfe. Any insight on the current stable? Lena or Mui?

Jim2288
04-03-24, 12:51
Texted around noon asking if any girls were available around 2:00 pm. Quick response saying Ms. Lee was available at 3:00. Confirmed appointment.

Showed up just before 3:00 and texted that I was there. Was told to hold tight until she confirmed she was ready. Got a text right at 3:00 telling me to head to the door.

Lee opened the door and I was shocked. Probably the hottest KGFE girl I've seen so far. She was wearing a bra and thong and heels and her body is amazing. We to the room to get undressed and headed to the shower.

After a quick shower, went to the bed and started with BBBJ and then 69, then she got on top, reverse cowgirl, then switched to mish, then doggy, then back to mish, then finished and headed back to the shower. It was the perfect experience. Honestly couldn't have been any better. Highly recommend you go see Ms. Lee while she is still in town!

ChumDizzle
04-03-24, 16:50
Texted around noon asking if any girls were available around 2:00 pm. Quick response saying Ms. Lee was available at 3:00. Confirmed appointment.

Showed up just before 3:00 and texted that I was there. Was told to hold tight until she confirmed she was ready. Got a text right at 3:00 telling me to head to the door.

Lee opened the door and I was shocked. Probably the hottest KGFE girl I've seen so far. She was wearing a bra and thong and heels and her body is amazing. We to the room to get undressed and headed to the shower

After a quick shower, went to the bed and started with BBBJ and then 69, then she got on top, reverse cowgirl, then switched to mish, then doggy, then back to mish, then finished and headed back to the shower. It was the perfect experience. Honestly couldn't have been any better. Highly recommend you go see Ms. Lee while she is still in town!I was so bummed when the site became password protected. Now you can't even see who might be here. And I hate to verify with someone unless I know I'm going to partake. Anyone have the password the can DM?

Casey Jonez
04-03-24, 17:41
I was so bummed when the site became password protected. Now you can't even see who might be here. And I hate to verify with someone unless I know I'm going to partake. Anyone have the password the can DM?This should bypass that and just take you to see what's here. Tested it in a few "incognito"/ private browsers.

https://www.kgfe.net/arizona

TripleD214
04-05-24, 02:14
With the major AMPs closed, I'm leaning back into kgfe. Any insight on the current stable? Lena or Mui?I'd be careful with KGFE, they snitched out the competition in Houston (Browse Eccie forums) Who knows what they'll give to save there asses.

Lena's pics are dated by 5 years, she's not as pretty as portrayed. I saw her in Houston last month. Poorly done MMs and chubby.

Jim2288
04-05-24, 17:26
I was so bummed when the site became password protected. Now you can't even see who might be here. And I hate to verify with someone unless I know I'm going to partake. Anyone have the password the can DM?It autofills so I don't remember it. If you text the booker, he'll give it to you.

But honestly, from my experience, the pics are useless. They use random stock photos and the girls look nothing like the pics. If you see Ms. Lee, I promise you won't regret it. She's the hottest girl I've seen there.

Jm538
04-09-24, 08:27
It autofills so I don't remember it. If you text the booker, he'll give it to you.

But honestly, from my experience, the pics are useless. They use random stock photos and the girls look nothing like the pics. If you see Ms. Lee, I promise you won't regret it. She's the hottest girl I've seen there.I'll second the uselessness of the pics. The height / weight / cup are mostly accurate. They link TER when it exists.

Anyone seen the new one Kay? Ms Lee is everything that's been said and probably more. Hottest I've seen.

Marks75
04-09-24, 20:24
Saw MS. Lee today. Visiting from out of town and holy hell. She is hot. A tad steep for my price range but what the hell. Menu options are open. Greeted with a nice kiss then shower. Dfk and a good BBBJ. Seriously could have done the appt in the shower is was that hot. Went to the bed and continued with oral and daty. Went to mish, then doggy, mind you she is petite but a nice tight body. Should have had her ride me but whatever went back to mish and finished. All the while engrossed in some great dfk. This girl is legit. Curious about Kay. Might have to schedule and see unless someone has some input.

AZLivin
04-11-24, 17:03
Sooo title says it all. Thinking about diving into the KG pool. The AMP kinda gets old and is so hit or miss sometimes. But I know zero of the rates? Can someone DM me what standard rates are? Tips? Much appreciated! Thanks!

Pilot647
04-15-24, 11:11
Sooo title says it all. Thinking about diving into the KG pool. The AMP kinda gets old and is so hit or miss sometimes. But I know zero of the rates? Can someone DM me what standard rates are? Tips? Much appreciated! Thanks!Hhr $$ hr $$ bb +$ expensive compared to spas but I guess it's safe and reliable.

Pilot647
04-15-24, 22:41
Hhr $$ hr $$ bb +$ expensive compared to spas but I guess it's safe and reliable.The roses are:

Hhr $ $$ hr $ $$ $ bb $.

MikeyG
04-19-24, 00:35
I saw Sally is back in town and I've had my eye on her for a while, but no one responded when I texted the Booker. Anyone know if they went dark like the big spas here did?

BigHose1975
04-24-24, 17:49
https://www.kgfe.net/arizona

First time visiting an agency in phoenix, even know I been to phoenix a bunch of time. Anyway I just saw the new girl Halona and she amazing. The pictures are her the one wearing black lingerie is the most accurate. Halona have nice tits, when she open the door I was surprised to see how beautiful she look she was wearing a nightgown no underwear. Her pussy was naturally wet, She was ready to get inseminate. Long story short I drop two big loads inside her pussy while sucking on her boobs.

SunsFan99
04-26-24, 20:53
First time posting and don't want to seem like a shill, but I saw Halona today. Very nice skinny girl, probably early 30's. Nice tits very into it. Would highly recommend. Not much English but she was able to take direction well! I didn't partake, but she was willing to do bbsfcip.

RickMartin2986
04-26-24, 21:31
Setup a session with KGFE Halona to try out, booker made an error and put me down for only 30 minutes instead of 1 hr but no worries if they don't want my money.

Was greeted by Halona in Red lingerie, she looks mostly like her pics but is little older. She is pretty though and is slim, possibly had a kid or two. Started with a quick clean up in the shower and moved to the bed for the BJ, she does give real sloppy BBBJ. Sucked on it for almost 15 minutes before putting on the cover and riding. Tried a few positions but didn't last more than 5, with all the kissing and moans.

For the price of $$$ she is didn't blow my mind out but she was ok. Will wait out the rotation or try the other girl Sally.