View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Tjbfan1958
01-03-06, 19:55
Hey Kid,

I'm not sure if it's the same woman as you described, but I always see a middle-aged blond woman with short hair strolling up and down Powell. I've been meaning to stop to pick her up but there's always a bunch of traffic around when I see her and I get a little paranoid about that.

I've also noticed a newer, much younger girl the past couple of nights as well, but LE usually picks up its presence by then so I rarely stick around. Haven't seen much of anyone else lately.

Tjbfan1958
01-07-06, 01:33
Just a heads up that there seems to be a sting going on in the Powell/Georgian area, as well as the Rundberg/I-35 Chevron area. I witnessed one arrest on Powell, where 4 unmarked LE cars swarmed an SUV, arrested the guy, and quickly moved out. Also saw some commotion at the Chevron, but didn't stick around to see the whole thing. Might be wise to avoid these areas for a while.

mecomeon
01-09-06, 02:20
Seems to me like this area is alive now. Only see one LE for about 1 and half hours cruising. But St Johns area is totally dead for pros. I saw two young hispanic girls walking from I-35 to Lamar and then back to I-35. Try to get them with no success. May be they are not pros. I saw Brenda at the corner of gas stattion on Powell/Georgian. Her looking is about 6/10. In order to make sure that I am no a cop, she touched my big John which really needs to be comforted. Then she offered her tits for me to touch which feels not so sponge. We negotiated with a Jackson for a fucking. She agreed and she siad that she had no rubbers with her. Damn!! She wanna me to give her money to buy rubber at the store. I am scares that she had comany over there. So I just let her go. Wacth her tight ass and long legs out of my car, I am very disapponited. So I used my friends to finish my business. What a damn day.

Best Tx Monger
01-09-06, 16:43
New year and a New Thread, sounds fitting to me !

Rodman 2
01-11-06, 01:05
DeeDee

DeeDee is a BSW, less than shoulder length hair, glasses, very shapely, D cups but her boobs are rather floppy, has a tatoo near her boobs, early 30's,

last saw her at bus stop on Georgian, corner with Powell. Saw her once just south of Chevron. Sometimes stays at Ramada Inn east side of I35 just south of Rundberg.

She has a boyfriend who is sometimes with her. He seems very passive. She orders him around.

Gives an enthusiastic BJ, wants 2 Jacks but settled for 25.

Best Tx Monger
01-11-06, 01:17
Dennis Rodman,

Welcome back buddy! I was a little concerned about you, I was thinking you hooked back up with Carmen Electra.

Nice to see you saw Dee again, i know she is one of you fav. sw, any pics possible for the 2006 S.W. Season ?

texasrob2005
01-11-06, 18:15
So I have followed this board for about a year but have finally decided to start giving something back. This is my first post of many as I venture out there.

I was cruising the other night, I never pull into the Chevron on Runberg but decided to jump in really fast. It was about 10:30pm ish. There was a girl in a white Acura who yelled at me and she followed me out. I remember from a while ago that someone mentioned a girl who drove a white Acura. Anyways, I lost her but man she looked pretty hot.

The LE presense seems to be very high around the Runberg area, not as high as a few months ago but that is all.

Has anyone had any luck around St. John or South Congress lately?

texasrob2005
01-17-06, 12:20
Went out to the East Side last night but found a ton of LE all over the place. Saw a few BSW but they always have their pimps around and I don't feel safe trying to approach them. It's tough to approach them b/c of all the drug dealers in the area as well.

Come on family, let's start posting more in the Austin area.

Deleted
01-17-06, 19:53
Yesterday evening rush hour. Saw Sanrda walking along Rundburg. She approached paked car in hotel. I would not have stopped for her anyway, even if she is the hottest SW in town.
Did not see anyone else I recognized, and only saw one or two other SW's, but nothing worth it. Did not see elle at all.

Best Tx Monger
01-17-06, 23:05
Thought that you had quit the sport D-4, had not seen you post in a while. Welcome back bro ! I wouldn' have picked up Sandra either, she is a Barracuda .

Deleted
01-18-06, 18:19
I have quit. It has been over 6 months since I picked anyone up. This is not an easy hobby to quit. I still check this stupid board all the time, and once in a blue moon I make the rounds to see what is out there. Luckily I have not given in though.

Be safe and be smart out there.

texasrob2005
01-18-06, 18:36
So I had a lunch break so I decided to go down s. congress. i usually never see anything but at the bus stop by heb saw one girl. Not sure is she was working or just really waiting for the bus.

Anyways, just trying to see where all the SW are now. We need them back.

Best Tx Monger
01-18-06, 19:08
I have quit. It has been over 6 months since I picked anyone up. This is not an easy hobby to quit. I still check this stupid board all the time, and once in a blue moon I make the rounds to see what is out there. Luckily I have not given in though.
Be safe and be smart out there.
Much respect, I have been trying to quit the hobby too.

But everytime I have a great adventure and find a dime piece (9/10rating scale) I get hooked and she gives me another reason to continue the sport.

This is an addiction, to bad the government doesn't think it is ! Otherwise they would provide funding to stop the habit.

Best Tx Monger
01-18-06, 23:23
Yesterday evening rush hour. Saw Sanrda walking along Rundburg. She approached paked car in hotel. I would not have stopped for her anyway, even if she is the hottest SW in town.
Did not see anyone else I recognized, and only saw one or two other SW's, but nothing worth it. Did not see elle at all.
For those of you pervs that forgot what Sandra looks like take a look at the following pics. $ 50 CBJ

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=21016

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=21015

The following is the Original Post
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=362302&postcount=71

When i called her, she quoted my ass $200 FS at her place, told her no thanks. Now don't forget, this person has two Icons, if you get my drift.

Deleted
01-19-06, 16:05
She is definitly a hottie. Just crazy.

Drove by again today, just cause I had work in the area. Saw one gorgeous girl- hispanic, very thin, long dark hair. This is not the same girl you have seen before that almost meets this description- this girl was really pretty. She was near the Chevron, so I figure it was elle- but she looked too thin to be elle. I dont know either way. We made eye contact but I did not stop.
Did not see anyone else working.

Best Tx Monger
01-22-06, 21:32
I am not here to take anyone's side but I was looking at another site and stumbled upon a recent report about Sandra. Seems like another bad experince but this person is also reporting that he/she is man.

Don't know of what is and what isn't true but here is the report.

bad sw experience
Well yesterday I decided to take a drive since the weather was nice. I don' t ever pick any SW up I just enjoy reading posts and sometimes cruising looking for that perfect find.

I came across what appeared to be a superhot young mexican girl walking Rundberg I35 area. I had seen her once before but she got picked up right away. So she hopped in as she was talking on the phone. She had manmade breasts which looked great and was very petite. She told me her name was Sandra and she does massage. She spoke alot of spanish mixed with English and had a very heavy accent. As I started looking at her I realized she is probably a he. Boy did those breasts look good though!

So he/she asks me if I have a place I say no. He/she thens says turn here we go to my room. Sandras room is off Powell. I say "I don't want to go there" I am cautious due to all the horror stories. So I turn down a different street. I tell he/she that I'm not interested and I am going to drop you off right here. I stop the car and it won't get out! He/she keeps saying go to my room #. I say I don't want to go there sorry. Sandra then starts rattling a bunch of Spanish and I say "no comprendo" Sandra then screams and starts hitting me in the face! She never got a good shot on me. I have a blackbelt in SelfDefense Martial Arts. I am thinking I could really F-up this little boy big time. However my main concern was LE and not causing a seen as I have an S.O.

So very calmly I offered a $20 for the trouble and she accepted and got out. I figured $20 bucks to save the embarrasment of having to drag a transvestite out of my car in broad daylight was worth it!
Be safe guys.
Last edited by thechaster69 on 01-12-2006 at 12:55 PM

mecomeon
01-25-06, 19:13
St jones are totally dead after 4 hors crusing last night. I met two girls in Powell/Geor area. One is the girl I met last time offered fot 20$ of fucking. I have no condum with me,= and she left. This time, she pretent to be a student studying under the road light. When I asked he whther she need a ride or not, she said she need. When she closed me, she said no. Whta a pity for me. Another girl is Kita around 11:00. She smoked and pretty young. Not so clean looks like she is under drug. She did not agree with 20 for fuck. So drop her at Chervon. I-35. What a bad night for me. I drive about 80 miles and got not a chick to fuck. Will cruise tonight.

Ivel
01-29-06, 00:24
... One is the girl I met last time offered fot 20$ of fucking. I have no condum with me,= and she left. ...

... Another girl is Kita around 11:00. She smoked and pretty young. Not so clean looks like she is under drug. She did not agree with 20 for fuck. So drop her at Chervon. I-35. What a bad night for me. I drive about 80 miles and got not a chick to fuck. Will cruise tonight.

Seems like this is at least the second time you have come up short due to lack of a condom. You should consider carrying your own, especially if you are driving 80 miles to have some fun. It is not illegal to carry condoms with you, just so you know.

Also, $20 for FS is possible, but it is getting rare unless the girl is desperate and then you run the possibility of getting what you pay for... a 1 minute bad performance. There are exceptions, but they are not very common. So, you are going to get a lot of girls that are going to walk off on you if the most you are willing to spend on them is $20. For $20, at least go for a BJ.

Ivel

Rodman 2
02-01-06, 01:38
Another girl is Kita around 11:00. She smoked and pretty young. Not so clean looks like she is under drug. She did not agree with 20 for fuck. So drop her at Chervon. I-35. What a bad night for me. I drive about 80 miles and got not a chick to fuck. Will cruise tonight.

If this is a BSW I think you mean Kiesha. She is 19 yo old but is on crystal meth. She a wild lay if she is sober but most of the time now se is wacked out. My previous reports on her give details. She is mostly living on streets but cleans up well.

I agree with Ivel. if your a Jackson man a BJ is the best to hope for. Even then I would give a tip after good service 5 or more. That way you will get future good service.

Rodman 2
02-01-06, 01:49
Amanda WSW on access road south of Rundberg walking in front bof Apartment complxes. Shoulder length brown hair, 5 foot 8 in height says her measurements are 44DD. Well they are large with great nipples but I think one D. Anyhow Amanda gives a great slow slurpy BJ for a Jackson. I had to tell her to slow down but she did a great job after a few hints.

Bowtie Boy
02-02-06, 20:27
I will admit I am new to the SW thing. Done it once now I find myself driving around runberg all the time I can get over there. But I see almost nobody. Anybody willing to give me any #'s or apt # where I know I can get a sure thing so I don't get frustrated with my new hobby.

Best Tx Monger
02-05-06, 13:59
I will admit I am new to the SW thing. Done it once now I find myself driving around runberg all the time I can get over there. But I see almost nobody. Anybody willing to give me any #'s or apt # where I know I can get a sure thing so I don't get frustrated with my new hobby.

Respectfully, how is one to know that you are not or ARE L.E. Credentials (informative post) are of utmost importance if you want information bestowed to you.

I don't think you will currently find anyone voluntaring to provide you with confidential info. Respectfully read the board, the past is important and guides you to the future.

And when in fact you have adventures or mis-adventures make sure and post them. Through time, you will find yourself sub-merged with more credebility then you ever thought possible on this site. Then you will be in a commanding position in providing others with guidance and expansive knowledge of the sport.

Even then, you will still make mistakes and keep learning.

Tharhil
02-06-06, 11:49
Since that newbie was too vague I'll chime in.

Haven't gotten into this yet, but have a lot of interest. I looked on Craigslist last night and was setting up a meeting. Told the girl I was nervous so she responded with "I am not the law."

Now, what are the rules regarding comments like this? Does her saying this prove anything?

What are the things to get them to say that ensures safety?

Best Tx Monger
02-06-06, 23:56
Tharhil and BowTie Boy could be the same icon

Easy Going
02-07-06, 00:06
I would not want to be a newbie in Austin. If either of you two guys are real, I suggest going somewhere else to learn mongering.

I travel a lot and Austin is a really difficult mongering situation. The pickups are difficult and LE is everywhere. To me, successful SW mongering is all about the pickup and LE. The girls here are not that good, either.

The questions are foolish. I spent a lot of time RTFF before I tried my first pickup. I did not really know what I was doing, but I had learned a lot from these boards. I've learned more since, and have made only 1 foolish mistake (never pick up more than one SW at a time!).

So, RTFF and be careful. You may end up in jail. I stopped even trying in this town.

Rodman 2
02-07-06, 01:22
I agree with all the responses to the Newbies.

It is foolish to ask those kind of questions. There is a lot of information in the archives. Asking for more details with no posts doesn't prove that you are LE but it also doesn't build confidence.

I also agree with the comments on action in Austin being dangerous, risky and not for newbies. Down here in Houston SW are much more plentiful and apart from the sting operations LE is not as agressive as up there in Austin. If I didn't have contracts in Austin I wouldn't go there for the action.

Also LE action has driven most semi pros in Austin off the street. As a result almost all the SW left on the street are adicts. This leads to danger... some are wacked out (really wacked out sometimes)... some have dealers who act as pimps (these are bad people) ... having someone carrying drugs in your car is dangerous if you get pulled over by LE.

Rodman 2
02-07-06, 01:30
I looked on Craigslist last night and was setting up a meeting. Told the girl I was nervous so she responded with "I am not the law."

Now, what are the rules regarding comments like this? Does her saying this prove anything?

What are the things to get them to say that ensures safety?

Does her saying she is not the law prove anything??? Are you asking this seriously? If so I suggest that you stay away from this scene.

Nothing you can say will ensure your safety. To stay safe you have to keep your wits about you. No questions will help.

Tjbfan1958
02-07-06, 19:59
I just want to chime in and say that most things on the Craigslist (at least here in Austin) are suspect, with some being flat-out ripoffs. There's another site that I frequent on a more regular basis where there's some more thorough research, as well as better providers. Trust your instincts. If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is.

Tjbfan1958
02-15-06, 19:20
I did a bit of cruising this morning and this afternoon in the Powell / Georgian / Rundberg areas, and there wasn't a whole lot available. What was there didn't look very good. I saw one skinny SW who looked like she had trouble just walking. A couple of fatties here and there. I did see one fairly attractive SW this morning, kind of short with dark brown hair to her shoulders. Had a decent body but I wasn't in a good position to pick her up.

texasrob2005
02-27-06, 14:07
So I am up in Dallas for the weekend and went to an AMP. Never been to one and was not sure if it was just going to be a jerk shack. I was very surprised that it all worked out for 1.6$.

Are there any of these in Austin? We really need to get this board back on track and get more field activity.

Tjbfan1958
02-28-06, 00:12
So I am up in Dallas for the weekend and went to an AMP. Never been to one and was not sure if it was just going to be a jerk shack. I was very surprised that it all worked out for 1.6$.

Are there any of these in Austin? We really need to get this board back on track and get more field activity.The only one I know for sure is the Midnight Cowboy on Sixth Street. The price is about the same. There are others that I've heard of that are hit or miss, but MC is a sure thing.

PeoplesElbow
02-28-06, 15:45
The only one I know for sure is the Midnight Cowboy on Sixth Street. The price is about the same. There are others that I've heard of that are hit or miss, but MC is a sure thing.

How would you rate the talent there?

texasrob2005
02-28-06, 19:46
I had no idea that place was even open, I have seen that sign there for years but it looks like it was closed down. How many girls are there?

Tjbfan1958
03-01-06, 00:28
How would you rate the talent there?It's been a while since I've been there, but it's okay. They get down to business right away and usually have a decent looking girl there. It's been over a year since I've been there, so I really couldn't tell you anything new.

Tjbfan1958
03-01-06, 00:39
Just a heads up that KEYE News did a little expose on massage parlors and the Midnight Cowboy in particular. They did some undercover taping and took the tapes to the APD. This was on last night and tonight, so you may want to avoid MC for a while, just in case.

Sabotwt
03-10-06, 10:41
I just wanted to give all a heads up that not just the Cowboy was looked at. The News Crew did a 3 month undercover investigation and found other locations as well. The News Crew were offered additional services at 5 of the 6 locations visited. Here is a link to the actual news story.

http://keyetv.com/topstories/local_story_058212432.html

Just a heads up for all.

Tjbfan1958
03-11-06, 01:44
Picked up a WSW named Jeanne (sp?) and got a BBBJ and CFS for 25. Found her on Wonsley/Georgian intersection tonight. She have a terrific BJ and was actually fairly tight. The only problem was that she hardly ever shut up. Just rambling on and on, wanting me to turn up the music in the car then tried shouting over that. I guess for the price I did okay, but man, I wish she would STFU!

Did some more cruising before and after but didn't see much outside of a couple of girls at the Chevron at Rundberg/35, but plenty of LE as well.

Club831
03-13-06, 22:39
Oh wow, this explains why there were no ads in the Chronicle for massages as of two weekends ago. I thought it was weird, and looks like there's more of the investigation to come. Could this be the end.....?

I just wanted to give all a heads up that not just the Cowboy was looked at. The News Crew did a 3 month undercover investigation and found other locations as well. The News Crew were offered additional services at 5 of the 6 locations visited. Here is a link to the actual news story.

http://keyetv.com/topstories/local_story_058212432.html

Just a heads up for all.

Tjbfan1958
03-30-06, 19:33
After the rains let up the other night I decided to drive around to see if anything was available in the usual places. Aside from one rather skanky-looking SW there wasn't much on Powell. Just for the heck of it I drove down St. John's. I was a little surprised to see a couple of younger girls in short shorts hanging out near the convenience store at the Cameron/St. John's intersection. They were walking along Cameron. Just to be sure I drove around three times and saw cars stopping in there. The only bad thing is that you have to park in that parking lot that only has one entrance/exit, and some toughs were milling about as well. I decided against trying it that night, but may take another drive to that area in the next night or two.

amantelatino
04-04-06, 00:09
Had to run an errand lunch in the Rundberg area and decided to do a drive by and see what the situation was. There was plenty of girls (2:00PM) in all the usual places: Rundberg and IH35, both on the east and west sides.

Another girl in the access road, but LE in place.

Georgian and Powell had at least 3 girls in the area and one down at Powell and IH35. Since I was out of time had to go without any action.

Came back at about 7:00 PM tonite and the action was still going on Powell by the hotels (3 girls)... at the corner of Georgian and Woonsley picked Angel (see previous posting) a WSW with a pretty face (blonde, blue eyes) a nice shaped body but all hangs when she is up close.

She has on small tight denim short and sleeveless shirt. Got on the car we agreed to talk to Jackson drove into appartment and asked me if I had some for the house. As I did not we drove to another complex and parked.

I was only looking for BJ but she wanted full for the same amount saying it was faster... not one to argue, had her give me a BJ to hard and then did the full thing in the car.

As the last time, she was on something and does not talk a lot.

About a 4 on looks and a 7 in actions.

Member #1892
04-11-06, 16:38
I was in Austin yesterday and stayed on the I-35 N frontage Rd - Great area right now for mongering - but LE activity was heavy. Later in the evening I picked up Jill at a convience store across from LaQuinta. I walked in to get a soft drink and she started a conversation that was a dead giveaway. Ask for a ride across the interstate to her hotel. In the car ask if I wanted to party - did the LE check - we agreed on $ for 2 hours. No reason to rush. Jill is WSW about 40 - 5'2" thin - decent very clean body - good attitude - not rushed & probably stayed 3 hours. If you meet Jill be nice to her - she will be nice to you.

Best Tx Monger
04-16-06, 22:16
Things in Austin have been slow. I was in your fine city on Tues/Wed for a Convention and visited all the 'renown' areas. As this board accuraletly indicates, the sw activity is minimal at best.

I saw 2 sw, not worth of my time, much less money !!!

amantelatino
04-25-06, 22:45
Is my b-day an altough I now have a regular "booty call" friend decided to go by Rundberg for a b-day present to myself.

Around 6: 00 PM tonight PLENTY of girls walking down on Rundberg across from the Motel 6 and lots of girls in the Powell Georgian area.

Took me a while to make up my mind due to traffic, but when I saw Raven on Powell (across from the Super 8) I know I had to stop and offer her a ride.

Raven is a "nice suburban" girl gone bad. Good manners, talks well and even had a decent (short over the neck) haircut. She is about 5'7", 120 pounds (I know), brunette with black eyes. Nice butt, and small but well shaped tits. She was wearing a short pleated skirt, a black tanktop and no bra nor panties.

After she got on, I asked where she was going, she said she was just walking. We did the LE check and she asked for 2. 5 Jacksons for full attention. I told her I had 1. 5 and we settled on a BJ for that. All along she was very nice and complimented me on my looks and talking about my car. Got to play with her pussy while finding a spot to play.

She helped with the rubber, and started sucking while I fingered her pussy some more, she was very wet and said she actually wanted to fuck and so she hoped on me with her back towards me. It was very nice and tight, I got to play with her boobs from behind while she frantically rode my cock. I came but kept going and she actually came. She asked if I had cum and she confirmed she did. I have the spots on my shorts that prove she was not lying!

She told me that she loves cock and gets turned on easily.

Overall, she is at least an 8. 5. It was like picking a cute co-ed in a bar downtown mines the bullshit games! May have to go back tomorrow for more!

amantelatino
05-05-06, 17:29
The ebony queen is back!

Drove up Powell today on my way back to work (not time or resources to stop). A nasty looking blonde with short hair, dark glasses, baggy shorts, tank top and a bad attitude gave the "come get it" look... not with that attitude even if I was looking!

Turned left on Georgiand and there out off my hottest memories was Jazmin at the Bus Stop. Pretty obvious she was not waiting for the bus. Looking very very hot with a short denim skirt, a tight white t-shirt, high platform shoes and dark glasses. Only could waive at her and she waived and looked at me waiting for me to turn around. Some other time!

For those who don't know, Jazmin is one of my favorites. She is a black girl, tall (5'11 at least) with long nice legs, big boobs, a great (not huge) ass and actually quite good looking. She alwasy dresses nicely and not skanky. She has a good attitude and does BJ and FS without a fuss. If you see her, treat her nicely and enjoy!

Sabotwt
05-11-06, 11:31
Just wanted to let you all know that on KXAN they had a special about SW in the area and the new locations that are being used by the SWs. On their web site you can even see a map and locations of busts, about the only thing missing is a satisfaction rating. The name of the story is Easy Street, I recommend all check it out, could save you some LE problems or aid you in locating the SW of your choice.

texasrob2005
05-16-06, 00:35
So this evening there was another report in SW in the east side of town. They actually showed a few with theif faces blurred out. Needless to say usually after stories on the news the LE increase due to the press. Watch out

Tjbfan1958
05-17-06, 22:39
Picked up a rather cute WSW named Brandy on Wonsley this evening. She's in her late 30's, a fairly cute face and okay body. She was battling some laryngitis so she couldn't talk a lot. She was wearing this hot little pink outfit. Took her to my place and for $40 she started with a BBBJ, then we moved to some MPCFS, then she finished off with more BBBJ and CIM and swallowed it all! She said she would've done greek as well. She said that as long as guys treat her nice she's open to about everything. Doesn't hit the streets all that much, but may be around for a few more days. Definitely one of the better SWs I've seen in a long while.

mecomeon
05-23-06, 12:08
She is a cheater. We agreed for 40 bucks for fucking. After parking in the behind of an apartment. She grabbed the money and run out of my car. She is in the later 30s and in pink tight T-shirt. She had a black brith fact on her right face. Man, I would beat her to the ground if i met her somewhere elso. I should not give her the money first.

Is Fine 69
06-07-06, 18:35
Haven't seen anything in a couple of weeks. I think they cleaned the place up for the ROT biker rally this past weekend.

Tjbfan1958
06-09-06, 16:23
They're out there. But with it being 100 degrees outside they're more visible later in the evening and early morning. I drove through the Powell/Georgian area this afternoon and saw about 5 of them. Too bad I was working at the time, though.

Tjbfan1958
06-14-06, 17:00
Had a random encounter this morning with a SW named KC. She was hitchiking along the southbound I-35 frontage road between Braker & Rundberg about 6:50 a.m. as I was headed to work. She seemed to remember me from the past, although I really don't recall her. But she gave me a BBBJ for $20 as I drove her to a motel near 183 & I-35. She has a decent body but her face has some acne problems. It seems she got abandoned in the area I picked her up at. Nothing like a BJ for some morning wood!

amantelatino
06-19-06, 14:05
Drove by Powell near IH 35 on Friday and saw Raven (see previous posting below) in the same spot. Was not able to stop. Headed back Saturday looking for her and there she was, walking by same spot towards some friends. Wearing a damin skirt and a short tight orange t-shirt.

I stopped and she asked me to wait, walked to her friends (male) and came back.
Settled on a Jackson and my bag of gummy bears (how cute) for FS and headed to parking area. As usual, nice noises and grinding from her.

Recommend meeting her!

Goslo
07-03-06, 19:47
Drove the Rundberg/Powell loop, and after several circuits, I spotted Lindy. she's screwed me (no pun intended) in the past, so I was a bit wary. Her body looked great in the skimpy outfit she had on, so I picked her up. She immediately said no bs this time. agreed on 2 jacksons for 1/2 and 1/2. Went to her room and it began w/cbj. We moved to doggy, and boy was it tight! Overall a great experience, but I'd watch her closely so you don't get scammed.

Tjbfan1958
07-06-06, 17:50
I picked up a WSW on the east side of Rundberg & I-35 frontage road (where the IRS office is). Her name was Kelly, about 5', maybe 100 lbs, brown shoulder length hair, very tanned. She was a bit hesitant at first, thinking I was a cop. She got in the car, asked me to expose myself, then leaned over and licked my dick, then she was more comfortable. I drove around and agreed to a BBBJ for $20. I found a place to park, and she proceeded to do the deed. It was very nice at first, then all of a sudden she went into her bitchy mode - I was taking too long, I spoke and she lost her concentration and had to start again, she wanted more money, yadda yadda, *****, *****, *****. She wouldn't shut up at all! She tried to jack me off, but by this time I was getting pissed and lost interest. Hell, if I wanted to get nagged I would've gotten married! I told her to get out of my car, and had to push her out. A total waste of time.

Tjbfan1958
07-06-06, 17:52
I drove around the Powell / Georgian area today around 4 p.m. and there were SWs all over the place! It was the usual ones, but it's been rare to see them all at once in the same general area. Too bad I didn't have time to stop.

Is Fine 69
07-15-06, 15:25
Seems to be around I-35 and Rundberg. I got her photo from the stateman. Can't really tell if she works, is kidnapped, or just burnt out from home.

Tjbfan1958
07-24-06, 14:22
Around midnight last night I decided to drive to South Congress just for the heck of it. I did see a couple of girls out around the Alpine/Congress area, but there were also some black dudes hanging around them as well. Then I saw what looked like a bust at the Bel Air motel. The cops had some lady in a short skirt at their car and seemed to be talking to her for quite some time.

Finally I crossed Ben White towards the St Elmo area and noticed an older girl walking along the street. I was in a bad position to turn around so I drove off and returned. I finally picked her up and was glad I did so. Her name is Kim, about 5 ft tall, maybe 100 lbs and had gray streaks in her hair. She offered to go to her room but I'm never comfortable with that, so we found a place to park. She gave me a BBBJCIM for $20 (actually, her rate is "whatever you can give me"). She has some perky boobs and a nice ass. If I had more bucks I would've gone for more. She's not out a lot, she says, just once or twice a week. Definitely worth looking for. But be careful, as LE is all over the place!

Carl63_99
08-15-06, 15:48
I was out last night, had a bit of free time. Drove down Powell from 35, U turned at the station on Lamar and went back. Saw four WSW, up by the insurance place on 35, one walking in that clearing after the hotel, another by the side street, this one looked pretty good, except for the really short hair (blonde), last one little further up towards Georgian. I was only window shopping, so no further info. Blondie was eyes cars hard, others gave looks and smiles. Only one low-class limo in sight, parked at the new store on the corner. Might be some pickins for a few till the complaints come in and they have to clean up.

Tjbfan1958
08-16-06, 17:39
Be careful out there. They had a few busts this weekend in the Powell/Georgian area. I saw a couple of obvious decoys/undercover girls standing around, and anytime someone stopped for them a gang of cars quickly appeared and hustled the unsuspecting party away.

I talked to a SW recently and she said the APD are using different tactics. It used to be okay to do the "I touch you, you touch me" thing without worrying about it being LE. That's no longer true, as several girls have been arrested even after doing that bit of protocol. It's no longer considered entrapment.

Also, the undercover SWs will just stand around and wait to be approached. They won't do any walking. It seems that there is a vehicle nearby that has a prop-up sunroof where a camera can be mounted, especially in the parking lots of the motels on Powell. It's easy to monitor the activity that way. As always, proceed with caution!

Az Dude
08-28-06, 20:54
Would have posted to the CL review area, but didnt want to start a new 'thread' there.

Had the oppty. of sampling the wares of "Jassy/Jazzy" during a recent business trip to your fine city.

http://austin.craigslist.org/ers/199315747.html

Unfortunately, a bit rougher than her pictures, although she was not a clock watcher, and let me take all the time I wanted. Quite enthusiastic, great attitude goes far.

Says she sometimes 'doubleteams' with Snow Bunny
so there ya go.

Niteluvr
09-06-06, 19:54
I will be visiting Austin soon. Are there any Asian massage parlors there or in the area? For that matter, any massage parlors where extras are available? Not into the SW thing.

Tjbfan1958
09-07-06, 20:43
Massage parlors are pretty much a thing of the past. There are some "modeling studios", but they're nothing but jack-shacks. It's possible you may find one that offers extras, but that's like a needle in a haystack scenario.

Good Sport
09-07-06, 21:59
Massage parlors are pretty much a thing of the past. There are some "modeling studios", but they're nothing but jack-shacks. It's possible you may find one that offers extras, but that's like a needle in a haystack scenario.

Waaaay back...there was an AMP located in a house off 35 (just North of the UT area) that was awesome. Another one up the road (North) and about 1 mile to the West. I'm hoping to have some fun at a gent's club with extras...other than that, I'm leaving the OLD ladies at the Austin AMPs alone. Am I wrong? (GS, from Dallas)

Tjbfan1958
09-07-06, 23:49
I remember that AMP near UT. It now houses the Austin Chronicle. There is 1 AMP left, which I had forgotten about. It's The Midnight Cowboy on 6th Street. It's the last of the old facilities. There's a discreet entrance in the back alley. Usually runs you about $120-150 for about 30 minutes.

As to the strip clubs, extras are virtually non-existent. The VIP rooms are pretty much ripoffs and some of the clubs can be quite stern about touching the dancers. It's nothing like it is in Houston where just about anything goes. The Austin scene is rather dismal in all of these areas. (sigh)

Good Sport
09-08-06, 00:24
I remember that AMP near UT. It now houses the Austin Chronicle. There is 1 AMP left, which I had forgotten about. It's The Midnight Cowboy on 6th Street. It's the last of the old facilities. There's a discreet entrance in the back alley. Usually runs you about $120-150 for about 30 minutes.

As to the strip clubs, extras are virtually non-existent. The VIP rooms are pretty much ripoffs and some of the clubs can be quite stern about touching the dancers. It's nothing like it is in Houston where just about anything goes. The Austin scene is rather dismal in all of these areas. (sigh)

I was thinking that HotBodies might be a cool place.

GS

Fob Dfc
09-11-06, 12:16
I am coming to Austin this weekend for ACLMF and was wondering if there is anydaytime cruising or mongering to be had. I understand from reading the posts that the AMP and modeling are not what they ar4e in houston or other cities and leave alot to be desired. I will be tied up at night working so if i need relief it will have to be in the daytime.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Billy

Niteluvr
09-17-06, 16:42
Just got into town. Where can I find the modeling studios?

Ustlookingj
09-17-06, 17:20
If you look 2 posts down from your post you will find the answer

Just got into town. Where can I find the modeling studios?

Niteluvr
09-17-06, 22:01
Two posts down talks about an AMP, not modeling studios! Where are the modeling studios?? And Midnight Cowboy Oriental Massage doesn't answer their phone. Are they out of business?

If you look 2 posts down from your post you will find the answer

Tjbfan1958
09-18-06, 17:32
Midnight Cowboy doesn't have a large staff, so they probably don't answer the phone (I've never called, I've just shown up). They don't speak much English anyway.

Ustlookingj
09-18-06, 23:34
Unfortunately, most of the studios in Austin are jack shacks, so i dont think you will have much fun there.

I dreamed that the midnight cowboy was a fun place that really doesnt care about the phone at all. They only seem to be interested in people that go in through the alley entrance.

Bueno suerte.

Two posts down talks about an AMP, not modeling studios! Where are the modeling studios?? And Midnight Cowboy Oriental Massage doesn't answer their phone. Are they out of business?

Niteluvr
09-19-06, 01:25
Modeling studios can be OK depending on the woman working. Where are they? Specifics please. Thx.

Unfortunately, most of the studios in Austin are jack shacks, so i dont think you will have much fun there.

I dreamed that the midnight cowboy was a fun place that really doesnt care about the phone at all. They only seem to be interested in people that go in through the alley entrance.

Bueno suerte.

Niteluvr
09-19-06, 01:26
You went there recently? When?

Midnight Cowboy doesn't have a large staff, so they probably don't answer the phone (I've never called, I've just shown up). They don't speak much English anyway.

Ustlookingj
09-19-06, 09:47
That seems to be an oddly specific question. Why not just head over and try it out for yourself?

Tjbfan1958
09-19-06, 17:34

I haven't been there for a while, maybe back in May. But little has changed over the years. I've never seen more than 3 or 4 girls there at one time, and they're too busy to be answering phones.

And modeling studios in Austin are well known for being jack-shacks and ripoffs. It's possible you may find one that suits your needs, but you may have to lay out some major bucks before finding it. I'd rather put that kind of money to a reliable escort. But that's me.

Niteluvr
09-19-06, 18:04
Just wondering when you went there as maybe the place isn't open anymore. Meanwhile, anyone know where the modeling studios are located? Do they advertise anywhere? I'm new to the city.

I haven't been there for a while, maybe back in May. But little has changed over the years. I've never seen more than 3 or 4 girls there at one time, and they're too busy to be answering phones.

And modeling studios in Austin are well known for being jack-shacks and ripoffs. It's possible you may find one that suits your needs, but you may have to lay out some major bucks before finding it. I'd rather put that kind of money to a reliable escort. But that's me.

Tjbfan1958
09-19-06, 20:46
Meanwhile, anyone know where the modeling studios are located? Do they advertise anywhere? I'm new to the city.

Your best bet is probably to check out the Austin Chronicle, which is a free paper that comes out every Thursday. They have an entire section of "Adult Entertainment" listings. You can find it at most stores, restaurants, etc.

oldgrind
09-20-06, 14:07
Your best bet is probably to check out the Austin Chronicle, which is a free paper that comes out every Thursday. They have an entire section of "Adult Entertainment" listings. You can find it at most stores, restaurants, etc.This might not be the right forum for this comment but on friday nights, I usually head to foxxies firehouse. It's a combination modeling studio and Swinger's club. They'll ask you when you get there if you want the models or the swingers club, I always say the swingers club. It cost 40 dollars to get in but I always get some action. Couples seeking single guys will leave a private door open and you can walk in and have some fun with the lady. Best time to go is usually between 11pm and 2am. Out of the last 4-5 times I've gone, I've gotten lucky everytime but once and twice, I played with 2 different women.

Niteluvr
09-20-06, 21:32
How would I find foxxie's firehouse and what do most of those swinger women look like?

This might not be the right forum for this comment but on friday nights, I usually head to foxxies firehouse. It's a combination modeling studio and Swinger's club. They'll ask you when you get there if you want the models or the swingers club, I always say the swingers club. It cost 40 dollars to get in but I always get some action. Couples seeking single guys will leave a private door open and you can walk in and have some fun with the lady. Best time to go is usually between 11pm and 2am. Out of the last 4-5 times I've gone, I've gotten lucky everytime but once and twice, I played with 2 different women.

Ustlookingj
09-21-06, 00:31
Niteluvr,
Lifted from another site: "... if gas were only $1 / gal, you'd be paying too much to drive from Austin to visit there too! Just not worth visiting, IMHO." - posted mid july, 06.

Additionally, a GOOGLE search gave a tidbit of 411. I was looking at post #28 & #30
http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache:q1n6XBnsgIUJ:www.swingersboard.com********showthread.php%3Ft%3D11447%26page%3D2%26pp%3D15+Foxxies+firehouse,+austin+tx&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=2

Having experienced the austin jack shack shuffle (in the distant past), and the frustration it brings, I'd opt for being alone first.

Now, the austin cronicle seems at forst like it'd be a good choice, but after protracted examination, appears to require too much sifting to get to the good stuff.

However, Craigslist does have some promising ads, such as this one (just as an example) http://austin.craigslist.org/ers/207491359.html - hmmmmm.

Happy hunting sir!

How would I find foxxie's firehouse and what do most of those swinger women look like?

Niteluvr
09-21-06, 09:00
Based on your link (which gave me somewhat of an error but thanks anyway) I got to swingersboard.com, registered and found a couple clubs in Austin but no Foxxie's Firehouse. And, seems the other clubs only allow couples and single women. Anyone know of a good club in Austin that allows single guys?

Located a copy of the Austin Chronicle and found/went to an Asian massage place off Jollyville Road last night. The Chinese lady was pleasant enough, just not very pretty and had implants. Interesting thing is she warned me about other Asian massage places nearby where they don't have an in-house washer and dryer. She said after a customer jizzes on a towel, they will let it hang dry, then fold it up for re-use! She said they re-use these same towels 10-15 times before they wash them. Ugh! Might wanna bring your own towel.....

Niteluvr,
Lifted from another site: "... if gas were only $1 / gal, you'd be paying too much to drive from Austin to visit there too! Just not worth visiting, IMHO." - posted mid july, 06.

Additionally, a GOOGLE search gave a tidbit of 411. I was looking at post #28 & #30
http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache:q1n6XBnsgIUJ:www.swingersboard.com********showthread.php%3Ft%3D11447%26page%3D2%26pp%3D15+Foxxies+firehouse,+austin+tx&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=2

Having experienced the austin jack shack shuffle (in the distant past), and the frustration it brings, I'd opt for being alone first.

Now, the austin cronicle seems at forst like it'd be a good choice, but after protracted examination, appears to require too much sifting to get to the good stuff.

However, Craigslist does have some promising ads, such as this one (just as an example) http://austin.craigslist.org/ers/207491359.html - hmmmmm.

Happy hunting sir!

Jayinaz
10-07-06, 21:39
Anybody visited a VERY busty black provider named April? She looks like fun but I'd be interested in hearing any reports if you've seen her. PM me with any info.

Thanks!

Jay

Dave28
10-11-06, 02:22
In Austin from out of town, I hadn't been to Austin in literally years, but had been reading this board, so I drove around Rundberg last night. I didn't find anything but one really hot blonde walking down I-35, but there were a unusual number of LE around, so I beat it out of there.

Falling back to my old haunts, I drove around on South Congress. Finding nothing, I promised "just one more time" when I imagined I saw a perfect little lady waving to me from that hotel where Congress meets Cuba. I circled around and got some story about needing bus fare to San Antonio. She was freaked because my rental car was dark blue and she seemed convinced I was Uncle LEO, but evenually she stroked me enough, and I played with her kitty enough that she relaxed a bit. We went to some apartments and I dreamed that I received an excellent blowjob. I'm very well-hung, so she offered to have sex in the car for free, but I passed since neither one of us had a jacket.

She wanted to give me her number (the story changed to something about Houston, since her number was a Houston number) so we could meet up again, but I flew out this morning and didn't have anything to write with in the car. SO, if you happen to run up against a sweet, pretty little thing (she was so freaked about my being in a "cop car" that I didn't get her name) let me know if you get her digits, and I'll definitely look her up next time I'm in Austin! (Which may be soon if I can actually find her again.) She said she was planning on getting a job at Red Lobster.

Looks: 8.5 on the regular scale, definite 10 on the SW scale
BJBB: 10 on the richter scale.

Tjbfan1958
11-07-06, 18:58
I decided to do a little cruising last night on South Congress and ran across Kim again. I had been with her a few months ago so thought I would do a repeat with her. She gave me a BBBJCIM for $20. I picked her up just past the railroad tracks south of the Ben White/S. Congress intersection. She looks older than most SWs, probably late 30's, with gray streaks in her shoulder-length hair. About 5'6", 110lbs, decent looking face. Unlike last time she was a bit cranky and wanted to get it over with quick. Not the most pleasant experience, but since there wasn't anything else around it had to do.

Tjbfan1958
11-07-06, 19:03
It looks like LE is really trying to crack down on the SWs on Powell near the I-35 frontage road. Most of the wooded area behind the motel is being cleared out so the SWs have no place to hide. You can almost see straight through Wonsley now. There's also a wooded fence installed by the Red Roof Inn and LE has been parking just beyond that motel. There's still an occasional SW here and there, but they're getting harder to find.

I do notice that there are more SWs on Rundberg just west of I-35 by the Race Track gas station at the bus stops. But there's also some thugs with them as well. Not exactly and ideal situation.

Texas Bone
11-26-06, 23:57
Does you or any one have any info on Kim or where to contact her? PM me if needed.

Also anything happening (SW sightings) on Rungberg or Powell/Georgian or is it pretty much dead?

Diesel1
11-27-06, 02:30
As a trucker I read USAsexGuide too see where the good places too look are, well decided too get off Rundburg. Just before I even got too Rundburg say a WSW heading towards Rundburg. I pulled into this funiture place too wait for her too catch up. Well the usual are you, no are you no. How much? what do I get well she quoted .6 told her I could go as far as .25 just as we was going to come too an agreement LEO showed up right behing me! Talk about soiling my drawers thinking I was about too be busted for picking up an undercover. Well she saw him back there and was like freaking out also. I said jump into the back and close the curtains she did as was told. LEO walked up to my truck motioned for me too get out of truck. I did as I was told and he said anyone with you? Lucky for me he did not see her get into truck so I said no just me. "What are you doing here" Stoped too take a quick leak, "in the parking lot?" not just a bottle I was using even showed him the bottle he said ok just checking saw a girl walking bye here and wondered if she got in with you I said no Sir she was picked up by a car when I pulled in here. Well okay mind if i check your truck? Yes Sir I do mind as I am in a hurry too make my appointment. He said ok sir will you wait till I call K-9 too walk around your rig? Yes Sir I do mind as I stated I am late well after he ran my Lic. and came back clean he said ok Sir get back on the road and don't let me catch you here again. WHEW! I got into truck pulled out went onto the I -35 got back off onto 183 and dropped the girl off at the light after that was not in the mood too do anything!

Tjbfan1958
11-27-06, 22:55
Glad you got outta that one, Diesel. One rule of thumb for the Rundberg area - if the SW doesn't jump right into your vehicle, then get outta there! LE is so thick in that area that if they see anyone stopped for over 10 seconds they are on the vehicle in no time. There's been a couple of shootings in that area as well, so LE is definitely in swarm mode.

Tjbfan1958
12-04-06, 18:57
Last Friday night I was coming out of Home Depot on St. John's and saw a rather nice looking lady hitchhiking. I picked her up and she immediately asked me if I wanted a "date". Who am I to say "no"? She asked for $40 for a BBBJ, but I only had about $28 on me at the time. She said okay and we went to the back of some motel off of I-35. Her name is Christine, and she said she's 43 and has been a SW for about 20 years in that area. I've never seen her before, though. She's about 5'8", white and probably about 130 lbs. The one thing that struck me is that she's incredibly polite, always saying "please" and "thank you". Very nice girl. Her BJ technique was fairly good but unfortunately she will not catch it in her mouth. I just happened to have a towel in my back seat to take care of that. If not for that I would whole-heartedly recommend seeing this girl again, although I would never pay $40 for a BJ when you can get it for half that from other SWs. Still, she's better than nothing.

Trail Rider 1
12-07-06, 16:47
Has anyone had expierence with Melody of Relaxing Rituals. She was a MT in Tampa and moved to Austin area. Heard very good things about her. Just wondering if anyone has new first hand knowledge.
TR1

Ray R Davis
12-11-06, 21:06
Lots of LE, teh woods are gone.

Seems like they are all hanign out up on rundberg proper. Weird situation, lots of B dudes hanging around, not very comfortable.

THere are the usualls, lots o achne shrot girl, and a couple of others.

Any bets on where the action moves?

oldgrind
12-18-06, 22:49
How would I find foxxie's firehouse and what do most of those swinger women look like?Foxxies is on the South Frontage Rd, between 51st and Airport. It's got a big Red Sign on it that says, Foxxies Firehouse. Again, when you enter, ask for the swingers club and NOT the models. I went this past friday night and it cost 40 to get in. It didn't get busy until after 11pm (typical) and played with 2 ladies. One gave a BBBJCIM and the other full service. The women range in age from 20's to 50's and I'd say most are in that 40ish age range. At least the two that I did. Their husbands were with them but the husbands like to watch. They were average looks, and weight although it can vary a lot, sometimes mostly BBW's sometimes thin ladies. Most are always white or hispanic, very few black women that I've seen there. In between the two ladies, I just sat and got to watch a couple doing it in one of the public rooms.

Anyway, it's what i prefer, the ladies are there for fun and they usually want to play. I usually just walk up, say hi and start up a conversation, within a few minutes I know if their interested in me or not.

Tjbfan1958
12-21-06, 01:41
For those who frequent the Powell St area you've probably noticed that the wooded area near I-35 has been cleared. I just found out tonight from a couple of SWs who I saw tonight that APD is putting in a substation in that spot. It seems everyone has gotten fed up with the drugs and prostitution in that area that they're now going to do something about it. The girls I talked to said that some of APD's finest have been talking to the SWs letting them know that they are going to really get tough on that neighborhood.

The girls I talked to also said that APD has a temporary spot set up at a nearby Howard Johnson's by 183 & I-35. Whether that's a fact or not I'm not sure, but one girl said she checked into the HoJo one night and there were 15 cops just hanging out in the lobby with some kind of setup for their equipment. Just something to think about....

Tjbfan1958
01-08-07, 18:43
Had another encounter with my favorite SW Susan this morning. She was sitting at the bus stop at the corner of Powell & Georgian as I was headed to work. I decided that I would be late for work and Picked up Susan, who was very happy to see me and get warm. She's about 5'3", 120 lbs, blonde shoulder-length hair, nice buns and very enthusiastic. I took her to my house where we spent about an hour, getting a very steamy BBBJ and CFS in a bunch of positions. She likes to talk dirty as well and really gets into it. I normally don't take SWs to my place, but I've known Susan for a few years. Unlike other SWs she's not a crackhead - but loves to drink. Very nice time and she put a smile on my face, which is incredible being this was a Monday morning!

Crazy Dick
01-13-07, 00:53
All,
I will be in town next week. Haven't bee to Austin in a couple of years. Does anyone know if Midnight Cowboy or Rose's is still open. Any other suggestions for AMP's
Thanks in advance,
Crazy Dick

Tjbfan1958
01-13-07, 18:44
Midnight Cowboy is still open and still provides the same service as always. The Rose is open, but there's been nothing but bad reviews from there.

Phuckman
01-19-07, 00:17
I'm heading to Austin in a few days and was wonderin if this Foxxies is still open and if so whats the hours, days, and odds of letting in single guys.

Thanks fellas.

Is Fine 69
01-20-07, 01:39
Found one walking down the street from the homeless shelter on 35/7th. We made eye contact at the light and I pulled around and parked under the 35 bridge. She was cold and it was starting to mist. Got a uncovered BJ in my truck there under the bridge for 10. 00. She opened the door and spit it out. No name. Hispanic lady with dark hair and brown eyes. Said she was cold and needed some money. I was happy to make her mouth warm again.

John in Tampa
01-23-07, 01:24
I'll be in Austin for a few days at the end of this week. I'll have a car. Can someone recommend the best route to travel for some street action? Please fee free to send me a private message.

I'll let everyone kow what happens.

Thanks in advance

John in Tampa
01-25-07, 20:09
I received a massage from Jasmine.

It was an excellent massage at her in-call and I left with a smile.

She also hosts a Website with her own pix and does "on request" vids for paying members.

http://southern-charms3.com/jasmine

John in Tampa
01-25-07, 20:11
Can someone please hit me (PM if you like) with the current cost breakdown for midnight cowboy?

Thanks in advance

Tjbfan1958
01-27-07, 16:56
Can someone please hit me (PM if you like) with the current cost breakdown for midnight cowboy?

The last time I was there the total was $160 all inclusive.

John in Tampa
01-30-07, 22:15
The last time I was there the total was $160 all inclusive.

Thanks for the info...

A visit today resulted in a meeting with Yong (or at least it sounded to me like that.) Quite attractive, young, and with an excellent bod. Her breasts were artificially enhanced, but you would have to forgive her that since the rest of the package waS pretty darned good.

A few tips for newbies to MC:

1) Entrance:
You can scope the place out, which is easy to do since the entrance is on 6th street and you don't look out of place just standing around. But guess what - there is another door in the rear of the building on the ground level with a doorbell on it (it is unmarked, but lit and easy to find). Go back there instead and you will seem like a regular. Afterall, you have to have been at least once to even know that the backdoor exists.

2) Introductions:
Of course you could answer "yes", to the question, "Have you been here before?" You could always claim that it was a few years ago.

3) Welcome to your room:
Once you are in the room (a typical AMP room with a padded massage table, dim lights, and mirrors positioned well for you to take in all the action), they will have you strip and lie on the table. It might be a good idea to take your allowance with you, so you don't have to jump up again and return to your pants. A young lady (or in my case a lady named Yong), will visit shortly.

4) Formalities:
You will be asked for a donation to cover the young ladies time with you - of course anything else that happens is merely circumstantial, and is a private activity between two consenting adults. One would think that $ would be a good opening offer. It may go to $.2, $.4, or beyond - depending upon the lady who visits your room. Once paid, there is no upselling (YMMV).

5) The Massage:
The quality of this activity is entirely dependent on the lady, I would think. I enjoyed a perfect pressure (but brief) rub with a lot of special attention paid to the boys, butt, and little head.

6) Niceties:
YMMV, but you could get a wonderful sponge bath, with emphasis on the most intimate places, and some extra special private kisses, an oral rim cleansing, or other appetizer.

7) The roll-over:
Stroke, mutual mast, posing, CBJ, RCG, CG, Mish, Doggie was offered (and enjoyed).

8) The extra tip:
None is required, but a gentleman might offer an extra .2 as a show of gratitude for the hard work necessary to leave him with a smile - just a suggestion, probably not typical.

9) The Departure:
Expect to leave through the same back door through which you entered.

10) Y'all cum back now, ya hear?

Ustlookingj
01-31-07, 00:50
JiT, you are full of it. Anyone that has ever been to MC knows you are full of it on this review. You have not been there. PERIOD. Stop making reviews up.

Thanks for the info...

A visit today resulted in a meeting with Yong (or at least it sounded to me like that.) Quite attractive, young, and with an excellent bod. Her breasts were artificially enhanced, but you would have to forgive her that since the rest of the package waS pretty darned good.

A few tips for newbies to MC:

1) Entrance:
You can scope the place out, which is easy to do since the entrance is on 6th street and you don't look out of place just standing around. But guess what - there is another door in the rear of the building on the ground level with a doorbell on it (it is unmarked, but lit and easy to find). Go back there instead and you will seem like a regular. Afterall, you have to have been at least once to even know that the backdoor exists.

2) Introductions:
Of course you could answer "yes", to the question, "Have you been here before?" You could always claim that it was a few years ago.

3) Welcome to your room:
Once you are in the room (a typical AMP room with a padded massage table, dim lights, and mirrors positioned well for you to take in all the action), they will have you strip and lie on the table. It might be a good idea to take your allowance with you, so you don't have to jump up again and return to your pants. A young lady (or in my case a lady named Yong), will visit shortly.

4) Formalities:
You will be asked for a donation to cover the young ladies time with you - of course anything else that happens is merely circumstantial, and is a private activity between two consenting adults. One would think that $ would be a good opening offer. It may go to $.2, $.4, or beyond - depending upon the lady who visits your room. Once paid, there is no upselling (YMMV).

5) The Massage:
The quality of this activity is entirely dependent on the lady, I would think. I enjoyed a perfect pressure (but brief) rub with a lot of special attention paid to the boys, butt, and little head.

6) Niceties:
YMMV, but you could get a wonderful sponge bath, with emphasis on the most intimate places, and some extra special private kisses, an oral rim cleansing, or other appetizer.

7) The roll-over:
Stroke, mutual mast, posing, CBJ, RCG, CG, Mish, Doggie was offered (and enjoyed).

8) The extra tip:
None is required, but a gentleman might offer an extra .2 as a show of gratitude for the hard work necessary to leave him with a smile - just a suggestion, probably not typical.

9) The Departure:
Expect to leave through the same back door through which you entered.

10) Y'all cum back now, ya hear?

Humpty Dumpty
02-02-07, 22:03
Met Valeria, chunky HSW at Oltorf by the billiard hall. FS was 40. Shouldve stuck with BBBJ, her technique was great. Gave me the old "I need to support my kid, Im not on drugs" BS.

Humpty Dumpty
02-04-07, 18:30
So! Can someone provide the new guy in town with some good locations? I saw a HOT HSW on St. Johns last night, too bad I couldnt pick her up at the time.

Here is what I need:

1. Going rates of good looking ladies

2. Locations including BLOCK NUMBERS

3. Any traps, things to watch out for

4. Any crazy/stupid/unusual TX laws? I am from Ohio and laws on just everything is kind of lax there.

Replies or private messages appreciated!

Crazy Dick
02-10-07, 00:06
Sorry for the delay, I've been on travel. Was in Austin during the ice storms. Finally got away on Friday, 1/19 for a visit to MC.

I have to say I'm spoiled by AMP's in DC, Philly, and Atlanta. I was very disappointed with MC. The door fee of 60 for 1/2 hour was crazy. I'm use to 70 door fee for 1 hour. I speak Korean and the Mamasan & I had a good conversation. Emma was the provider, about 5'4", little on the chunky side, nice natural breast's. She said she had just been there a week, from Atlanta. She didn't know any of the Atlanta AMP's, but said she had been in the business for a couple of years. The rub was good. No touching was allowed. She tried to hold me up, wanted 5 Jackson's for a HJ.

If this is the kind of regular service at MC, I'll pass. Next trip to town, I'll try Rose's.

Crazy Dick

Tjbfan1958
02-19-07, 13:29
Picked up a WSW named Cindy Saturday night. She was walking along the I-35 access road at Wonsley, right in front of a car dealership. She was about 5'9", around 140#, dark hair with red streaks. She looked fairly hot with a nice rack. When she got into my car and started to talk she sounded like one of those hair-lip girls. Don't know if she has a voice impediment or if she was just high on something. After the usual "are you a cop" routine by both of us she started rubiing her hands all over my crotch. I took her back to my place where she gave me a BBBJ, K-9 and Greek for $50. Her BJ wasn't all that good, as she had a bad cough going on as well. She was okay, but I wouldn't go out of my way to look for her again.

Ray R Davis
03-06-07, 16:59
Lots of LE and the warm sun is brinign out the SW's. There is this new latina one, she has some strange habits, but she also has a cell phone. he he.

When I picked her up it was lots of fun, I'm a bit weird, so I did my thing, and she cooperated. Would reccomend.

Lots of LE, any hints from ya'll. Perhaps the business is moving, not sure.

Cheers

Street Seeker
03-17-07, 18:27
Hey guys...would appreciate some info on the area. Any recommendations for a FBSM would be greatly appreciated. I don't normally like to cruise in a city I have never been to before so any digits would be helpful. Of course, anyone coming to my neck of the woods I would be more than happy to share info with.

Tjbfan1958
04-04-07, 20:18
I came across an excellent SW today by the name of Tina. I've seen her before around the Rundberg area but I'm too nervous to stop there. However, today she was on Powell around 8 a.m. and I decided to take a chance. She's 41 years old, about 5'6", maybe 130 lbs or so. Very nice body, nice sized boobage, a little acne scar on face and those wonderful cat eyes. She has brownish shoulder-length hair. After driving a few minutes and talking we decided to go to my place, where she did a BBBJ (excellent technique!) and CFS for $40. Great attitude. I would definitely see her again!

Tjbfan1958
04-22-07, 13:33
Ran into Erica last night - she's currently using the name of "Shorty" because of her diminuative stature (she's about 4'10" and maybe 90 lbs). She was near the convenience store at Powell and N. Lamar. I hadn't seen her for a couple of years. She's a little Hispanic SW cutie. She cut her hair rather short and wears a baseball cap most of the time. Unfortunately, she was having her monthly visitor, so she could only do a BJ, which was terrific! She wouldn't allow CIM without a cover, but that was the only downer in the event. Did it for a mere Jackson, so it was well worth it. I hope to hook up with her again once her visitor goes away!

Catniper
04-30-07, 07:51
I will be in town on Wednesday looking for a good strip club with full menu or a good outcall. Please pm with info. I do not want to bust the bank.

niper

I Luv Puss
05-25-07, 00:21
I live and work in Houston and since the Memorial Weekend is upon us and I'm single with no family or attachment. I plan to visit 3 cities over the weekend (SA, Austin and Dallas) then head back home. Can you guys recommend a strip club for Austin?

Thanks

DownTowner
06-10-07, 16:01
No reports lately, worndring if anything worthwile on congress?

Tjbfan1958
06-11-07, 17:03
No reports lately, worndring if anything worthwile on congress?

I had tried S. Congress a few times the past couple of weeks and didn't see squat, with only one possible exception. There was a girl walking along Congress near Ben White, but I'm not sure she was a SW. Never gave any kind of look to any car that was passing by. With the gas prices the way they are I can't afford to keep driving forever hoping to get lucky.

DownTowner
06-19-07, 22:09
Saw a stunner WSW I35 on the access road by the mot*l 6 around 51st!!!!
I was on I-35 and could not turn around, she was about 5'4" short curley hair and she looked hot!!! sometimes you find a jem. happy hunting

DownTowner
06-19-07, 22:27
Any Asian providers out there? One from Thailand would be a dream

Tjbfan1958
07-17-07, 18:45
Had a recent encounter with Angel this past Friday. Picked her up on Wonsley. She's decent looking, maybe a 7. She's about 5'6", dark hair (she had it up), probably around 120 lbs, wearing a long, black summer dress and sandals. Went to the back of an apartment complex nearby and got a BBBJCIM for a Jackson. Nothing spectacular about it. She had been out in the heat and was relieved to have some A/C blowing on her. I don't know if I'd pick her up again unless I was in need of some relief quickly.

Tjbfan1958
07-20-07, 17:27
I just happened to find a SW walking along the frontage road of I-35 just north of St. John's on Wednesday afternoon named Teresa. She has a dark complexion - not sure if she's Hispanic or not. Short - about 5' and maybe 100 lbs, short brown hair. After the usual "are you a cop" routine, I took a chance and took her to my house. She did a BBBJ and MPCFS for $30. However, I think she went through the pockets of my jeans when I wasn't looking. She had unzipped me and pulled down my pants and started a BJ, and I guess as I sat down on my bed and laid back she may have scrounged around in my jeans. I had a $10 bill in my pocket and it was gone when I checked later. Nothing missing from my wallet, so I'm not 100% sure what happened. I would pick her up again but next time I'll keep a close eye on my pants.

Tjbfan1958
08-16-07, 17:54
Did a little cruising last night and picked up Debra on St. John's. She's a bit older, probably around 35 or so. She's about 5'7", rather thin, short brown hair and a distinctive nose. Very nice personality, didn't try to upsell or do any bs. She did a BBBJ and CFS (K-9) for a couple of Jacksons. I would definitely pick her up again.

Tjbfan1958
10-01-07, 18:57
Seems kind of slow on this board. Today I just happened upon a WSW named Jonnie (sounds like Johnny) who was at the corner of St. John's and Grand Canyon. She's a thin little blond who had her hair up, wearing a blue jean skirt and halter top. After getting out of that area we decided to head to my place. She's actually a very sweet girl, and has only been in the SW business for about a year. She gave a very enthusiastic BBBJ and K-9 (covered, of course) and then finished with more BBBJ and a HJ (it took me a while to get off). All of this for a couple of Jacks (although she was hoping for 50, but I didn't have it). Great attitude, decent looking (had a couple of pock marks on her face), one tattoo on her shoulder and another on her rump. I would definitely pick her up again.

Dean69
10-06-07, 15:02
Was in Austin recently for a few days. Next time in town I would like to visit Midnight Cowboy. Easy to find for a visitor like me.

Used a provider from CL. She does not want reviews posted, as she has had too much detail appear previously. CL seemed to have an ample supply of providers.

I wish you luck on this thread in the board. Not much being posted here.

Rope Man
11-06-07, 22:56
I am in town for business for a few days. I was also here a couple of weeks ago. On the previous trip, I was utilizing the intel from this board and cruising St. John's. I saw a petite, WSW crossing the bridge at 35. We talked in the gas station parking lot and headed off to her room at the Travelodge. What a pgsty. I am serious when I say that it looked like your worst stereotype of a slob's room from a bad TV comedy. There wasn't even room to sit on the bed. I decided to stand, thinking it would be safer. She dropped to her knees, put the glove on me, and performed for the agreed upon. 30. Not a bad hummer, as long as I tried to forget that I was being blown in Fred Sanford's junkyard. I made the mistake of using the bathroom when we were finished. Believe it or not, it made the bedroom look neat.

Tonight I met a fairly cute WSW named Elizabeth at the convenience store at Cameron and St. John's. We talked a bit, but she looked a bit unbathed for my tastes.

A while later, I met a tall, thin, very cute WSW with long brown hair at the gas station at 35 and Rundgren. She asked for a ride to her hotel room. By the time we got there, I decided to just drop her off because she was so stoned she could barely sit up straight in the car. It was a shame, becasue she was so damn hot looking. Finally, I met Ariel on St' John's. She's a mid-20's, petite red-headed WSW. She sometimes goes by the name of Peanut. We went back to my hotel suite. She was freezing, having ventured out with wet hair and clothing. She spent some time warming up in the bathtub, then came to bed. She started with an awesome blowjob that didn't last long enough. Then she put the glove on and hopped on my. She rode me for a while till she came, then turned over for me to finish doggy style. She was a tiger in the sack. Once she had cleaned up and payed her for her time (. 60 for 1/2 and 1/2 plus the "long" roadtrip to my hotel on Stonelake), I dropped her back at her place. She lives on St. John's near Cameron. I may go back for more before I leave town. My only reservation is the fact that, on the way back to her place, she jabbered on and on about the multiple tragedies in her life (husband in jail, child died, mother died recently, she's fighting lung cancer, etc.) It was kind of a downer after a great mongering session.

Stay safe.

Ropeman

Dawg2005
11-28-07, 23:20
Was in Austin last night and got stood up by a lady in N Austin, so headed back to my hotel on Ben White. Was on the Feeder in N Austin, and saw the sign for St. John's Street. I had remembered Rope Man leaving a note about the street so I cruised for a bit, was around 11pm ish. Saw a couple of Latina and Black ladies who appeared to be working, went west to turn around and turned around in an apt complex just off the fwy, and DAMN this place was running over with thugs and thug accessories. Even with a concealed carry, I knew I was outgunned if it came to that, so I got the hell out of there. Went back by the station and the ladies were gone. That was good, because after visiting thug land, don't think the little guy would have cooperated. Thank for the intel Rope Man because I was lost as a goose in N. Austin. Wound up with no meeting or play time for the evening, but came home in one piece!

Tjbfan1958
12-06-07, 02:05
I found a little gem on St. John's on Monday night. A small, petite blonde SW named Shorty. She may have been all of 5 ft tall - maybe, and about 90 lbs. She was actually quite nice. We agreed on a BBBJ for 20. Great technique! I wanted to do more but her Aunt Flow was visiting. I would definitely go for her again.

Member #4538
01-16-08, 00:34
Any intel on these places that advertise on CL? Waste of money? Looks, age, services provided? Thanks!

http://www.asianpearlgirl.com/

http://www.asiansunflower.com/

Tjbfan1958
01-17-08, 13:03
Any intel on these places that advertise on CL? Waste of money? Looks, age, services provided? Thanks!

http://www.asianpearlgirl.com/

http://www.asiansunflower.com/

The Asian Sunflower place got busted on Jan. 11th. There seems to be a lot of busts with CL people lately, so I'd be cautious about using anyone who advertises there.

Tjbfan1958
01-17-08, 13:15
I went cruising last night through many spots and didn't see a whole lot. I did find Shorty again (see my earlier review below). She mentioned that with the new APD Chief the amount of stings have increased dramatically. I did see a few people getting popped last night - both SWs and johns.

LE was definitely in force big time. They were all over the place on S. Congress. One SW was trying to stay in the darkness of a building but they nailed her anyway. Nothing else was happening down there so I went up north. On Powell I saw a nice looking WSW who I've never seen before, and she was talking on a cell phone. I was tempted to stop but I'm glad I didn't. At the corner of Powell & Georgian there was LE just sitting there shining his lights on anyone who came to the stop sign. I drove on and at the intersection of Powell and Lamar there was another LE car doing the same thing and he also had a computer setup with a bright screen. I kept wondering if that WSW was undercover and LE was in contact with her. My spidey-sense told me to get out of there.

I then went to St. John's and didn't see anything there. I turned onto Cameron towards 183 and spotted Shorty at a bus stop, so I quickly stopped and picked her up and did a nice session with her. But I think I'll lay low from these areas for a while. It's just not worth it. Be safe out there!

Rope Man
01-19-08, 19:26
I'll be in Austin for business early next week. Has any been to Asian Pearl? Anyone got any intel to share on this place?

If anyone knows of an Under The Radar massage provider in the North Austin area, and you're willing to share the info, please PM me with the 411.

Looking forward to visiting your town again. As my reports have indicated, Austin has been very good to me recently.

Stay safe.

Rope

Rope Man
01-21-08, 23:16
I spent the evening checking the St. John's-Rundgren-Powell-Lamar area and found very little action. I picked up Shorty, but she was so freaked out by the recent increase in stings that she was too nervous to do anything. Shortly thereafter, I picked up KC who waqs so cracked-up that I let her out just up the street.
I was about to give up when I saw a possible WSW at the Shell station. She gave me the look, I responded, and she got in. After the obligatory LE check, she told me her name was Elle. We discussed the menu and pricing then headed off to my hotel.
In the room, we wasted no time getting in the jacuzzi. After a lot of mutual groping and the application of a bag, she went down on Mr. Happy. Pretty decent skills. Then I sat her on the side of the tub in the corner and proceeded through various positions including standing-facing (which allowed me to maul her nice B-size tits with large nips), standing rear entry, mish, and a crazy k9 thing that allowed me to engage in my personal kink and swat her ass After letting loose in her tight little hole during doggy, I removed the bag, cleaned up and bit and lay on the bed while she enjoyed the jacuzzi bath for a while.
We talked on the way to dropping her off and she agreed to let me try more of my personal kink next time. And believe me - there will be a next time.

Stay safe.

Rope

PussProwler
01-26-08, 00:29
I visited Austin last weekend and tried cruising on St. John's at various times of the day and night Saturday. No luck at all. Sunday was better.

I saw a curly blonde 20s wsw, but someone was already waiting to pick her up. So I made an extended loop around and when I got back I met Shorty. We found somewhere to park and she gave me a decent cbj for standard tuition. She gave me a guided tour of the loop for an additional lincoln. She was very nervous as mentioned in the last post, so I'm sure service could be better. YMMV, but I'm not complaining.

The information paid off when I returned after dinner. I found a mixed native american / mexican 27yo on Powell. She was very slim, but not CCL, with very hugh nipples, and very long straight black hair. I decided to bring her back to my room for FS. She is very petite with a near perfect body except for some child rearing stretching on her belly. Not too bad though. She has extremely slender hands and feet which appear extremely feminine to me. CBJ was very good, and I jammed her pussy full which was suprisingly tight after recently giving birth to her seventh child. She got into it pretty well which was also a suprise.

I lucked out and managed to have a good adventure on my second night out in Austin. Much thanks to the fan for some info to get started.

PussProwler

Azn Siesta
01-29-08, 19:12
Anyone know of a WSW that used to stay in the Travelodge a few years back. You used to be able to just go to her room. Not much of a face or body but gave one hell of a BBBJ. She played the Violin and if she was cracked up would always whip it out while I was getting dressed to leave. Just curious bout her.

And a 40+ WSW named Trish. Dark Brown hair, great body. Loved to do greek I'd always find her in the project off lamar.

Don't really care about them just curious if thier still around, I might be making a trip thru Austin here soon, was really actually wondering if Jo ann's held up somewhere like old times. A door knock and Jackson and I'm out.

Member #4914
02-06-08, 13:39
I had a chance to re-visit your guys little city this week, and boy what a difference two years makes!

All the places where I had good luck in on my previous visits, and even the ones mentioned here in earlier posts from 07 & 08 were either dead, or only the ulgyest 1 or 2 skanks were willing to be out walking around.

I really feel sorry for you guys, with the nice year round weather for walkers but none are brave enough to come out face that overbearing police presence I saw. Hell, I've never seen so many cops in one town as I did this week. Scary! And they to love follow you and harass, it's out of control!

I did see one funny thing off of Powell, a guy in a van was pulled over by two squad cars and both cops got out to read him his rights, but as soon as they got up to his window he slammed it into gear and took off!! The idiot made it around the corner to Georgian and lost control and slammed into a tree! What a mess and by then cops were everywhere.

Take care guys, maybe in another lifetime the old Austin will be back.

Thepolyglotus
02-14-08, 01:54
Anyone have any intel on Rose who advertises on Craigslist?

She promotes herself as an English lady that offers a GFE.

Thanks

Ustlookingj
02-18-08, 16:50
Do you know what the average shelf life of a street waliking crack monster is, especially greek loving 40+ ones.

Anyone know of a WSW that used to stay in the Travelodge a few years back. You used to be able to just go to her room. Not much of a face or body but gave one hell of a BBBJ. She played the Violin and if she was cracked up would always whip it out while I was getting dressed to leave. Just curious bout her.

And a 40+ WSW named Trish. Dark Brown hair, great body. Loved to do greek I'd always find her in the project off lamar.

Don't really care about them just curious if thier still around, I might be making a trip thru Austin here soon, was really actually wondering if Jo ann's held up somewhere like old times. A door knock and Jackson and I'm out.

Tjbfan1958
03-18-08, 23:39
I just picked up a WSW named Angie off of St. Johns - she was actually walking on Carver. She was somewhat lean, about 5'9" and has a face that almost looks exactly like comedian/actress Sandra Bernhard - including the teeth! She had a room at the Day's Inn, and it was a mess. She had a couple of cats there and it looked like she moved everything she owns into the room. She says she moved here from Pensacola, FL. Anyway, she did a pretty good BBBJ and we also did some K-9. She doesn't have protection but fortunately I had one on me. She was actually pretty pleasant and didn't seem to be a crackhead. A couple of Jacksons took care of everything. I would see her again, but she's not sure how long she'll be here in town.

I drove around the usual spots as well, but there wasn't much happening, outside of a major chubby SW on Powell. I guess the rain has kept everyone inside tonight.

Rope Man
03-24-08, 22:30
I am in town once again for business. I noticed some ads on Craigslist for a place called the Doll House. I stopped by after work and talked to Misha - the girl whose pictures is in the ads. Let me tell you, she is a stone cold fox. We talked about the services the place offered. I couldn't get a good feeling that it was going to be anything more than lap dances. I figured that would just be frustrating and decided to look elsewhere. I might have been better off staying there.
I called Asian pearl from their CL ad. Mamasan told me the house fee was .60 and led me to believe the tip for fs would be the same. After the typical 2-call system, I was escorted into an apartment near 183 and Balcones Woods. I met my masseuse (I think her name was Lili, but honestly, I don't remember). She is thin, pretty, and very toned with nice B-Cups. After the typical LE check, I paid the house fee and undressed. She gave me an awesome massage for about 10 minutes. She really did work some kinks out of my back. Then, on the flip, she demanded $.0 tip. I told her it was supposed to be .60. She refused to do anything for under $.0. I got mad and left. Mamasan called my cell a few minutes later and asked if I was displeased with the service. I explained that Yes I was and she acted like she'd never hinted about the tip. Now don't get me wrong - the dollar a mount wasn't the problem. I've definitely spent more for girls that didn't look as good or massage as well as this one did. However, the whole upsell thing really pissed me off. It was a struggle to let the big head control the little head - and my wallet. But I stuck to my principles and walked.

Do NOT give this place any business. Their tactics and attitude are very sub-par. OK - I'm stepping down from my soapbox now.

Stay safe.

Rope

Rope Man
03-24-08, 22:37
After the Asian pearl incident, i decided to troll for SWs. I cruised the normal areas that have been good to me in the past. There wasn't much activity - probably because of the the 3 major drug busts going on simultaneously. Each bust had a minimum of 2 police cars, lights flashing, emptying some poor pusher's van or car looking for contraband.
Eventually I found my old pal Shorty. Recognizing me, she hopped right in and we headed to my hotel. After she took a shower, she let me engage in my personal favorite kink. I tied her hands behind her back and spanked her tiny ass. After receiving some awesome CBJ for a while, she told me I could f%$# her for no extra fee. I immediately flipped her over and took her from behind, using her still bound hands for extra leverage. After popping a nut, we cleaned up and I dropped her back in her neighborhood. Total cost - .50 for the trip out 183 to my hotel and the bondage/head. The second 1/2 of the 1/2 and 1/2 was a freebie. I tipped her 0.5 (my choice) for great service. Total cost was 0.55. I will definitely look Shorty up again when I'm back in town. Unfortunately for those of you that don't know her, she tells me that she only gets in cars with guys she knows due to increased LE pressure lately.

Stay safe.

Rope

Ustlookingj
03-25-08, 01:09
The customary tip is $, and has been for a looong time.

I am in town once again for business. I noticed some ads on Craigslist for a place called the Doll House. I stopped by after work and talked to Misha - the girl whose pictures is in the ads. Let me tell you, she is a stone cold fox. We talked about the services the place offered. I couldn't get a good feeling that it was going to be anything more than lap dances. I figured that would just be frustrating and decided to look elsewhere. I might have been better off staying there.
I called Asian pearl from their CL ad. Mamasan told me the house fee was .60 and led me to believe the tip for fs would be the same. After the typical 2-call system, I was escorted into an apartment near 183 and Balcones Woods. I met my masseuse (I think her name was Lili, but honestly, I don't remember). She is thin, pretty, and very toned with nice B-Cups. After the typical LE check, I paid the house fee and undressed. She gave me an awesome massage for about 10 minutes. She really did work some kinks out of my back. Then, on the flip, she demanded $.0 tip. I told her it was supposed to be .60. She refused to do anything for under $.0. I got mad and left. Mamasan called my cell a few minutes later and asked if I was displeased with the service. I explained that Yes I was and she acted like she'd never hinted about the tip. Now don't get me wrong - the dollar a mount wasn't the problem. I've definitely spent more for girls that didn't look as good or massage as well as this one did. However, the whole upsell thing really pissed me off. It was a struggle to let the big head control the little head - and my wallet. But I stuck to my principles and walked.

Do NOT give this place any business. Their tactics and attitude are very sub-par. OK - I'm stepping down from my soapbox now.

Stay safe.

Rope

Rope Man
03-25-08, 12:51
And I don't have a problem with that when I know it going in. However, like I said, I was led to believe otherwise and then pressured for more once Mr. Littlehead was engaged and interested.

As an FYI - there are numerous quality AMPs in H-town where .60 is the customary tip.

Stay safe.

Rope

The customary tip is $, and has been for a looong time.

Ben Looking
04-06-08, 15:53
I ran across Shorty yesterday, although a little rough around the edges still one of the best lookers out there. Keep in mind, the scale can be surprisingly low out there.

I didn't get a chance to visit with her but I've chatter with her a few times, seems reasonably stable. Any bad stories about this one? I think it's jsut a matter of time before I get up the seeds to make this happen.

I haven't been to South Congress for a while but my last several attempts have yielded no fruit. This was a nice place to visit a while back and much more convenient for me, any clues how a guy could realize some extra milage in this area?

DownTowner
04-07-08, 21:46
Yesterday (sunday) went out early afternoon and saw one stunner, turned to get her as she jumped into a van , boo hoo, then headed home to lick my wounds and saw a 6-7 with a tat on arm give me "the look" did not partake but the recon mission showed promise on South Congress.

DownTowner
04-09-08, 18:40
Picked up an older lady, about a 4-5 she was about 5' and small of frame white hair.
She was very good and liked to be domanated a little, took her time was not in a hurry she was there to please, very refreshing... head and anal for 40 roses but gave her 45
When I asked her if she knew any provider a little younger she told me about her 21yr old dauther...nice they will do two girl I'm going to try the dauther and will be back to the mom. When I picked her up there was one other WSW there, I just came from South Congress where there was two WSW's so there is action out there. How about more reports guys.

Conciliator
04-17-08, 12:33
I picked up Shorty Monday mornring and she provided minute-man service. I had to get some and she was available. She sucked me til I was hard with my condom on, jumped on, and I squirted fast. Few minutes max. Then Wednesday morning I picked up Tami and though she was a bit fidgety, she sucked and blew me off with her hand while I banged her pussy with up to three fingers (she said don't come in her mouth so I came on my shirt and she wiped it off with some napkins I had). Neither of these girls stunk of pussy skank and both were $20 plus a $5 tip each.

Tjbfan1958
04-20-08, 13:31
I was out and about for a couple of hours around Powell/Georgian, but way too much LE presence. I tried St. Johns but there wasn't anything happening there. So I decided to try S. Congress and again there was absolutely nothing. So I was about to head back north when all of a sudden I see a young lady walking from just south of Ben White heading north. So I drive around a bit to see if she is a SW and eventually she turns down Alpine. I figure that she must be a SW so I stop and she gets in. Her name is Mara, a very friendly WSW, about 5'7" maybe 120 lbs. We talk a bit and then I said I really need a good BJ, so she leads me to a spot and gives me some of the best head I've had in a long time. I gave her 25 for it and it was well worth it! I will definitely want to hit this again and try some FS with her. Other than that it was pretty dead.

Dylan
04-22-08, 18:25
Hey everyone, I just moved to Austin a couple of weeks ago.

Are the any oriental massage parlors here other than Midnight Cowboy?

Just looking for a massage and happy ending, not FS. They seem to be on every corner in l. A. , but looks like slim pickens here.

(if Midnight Cowboy is the only one, what are the 1/2 hour prices like?. NON- FS.)

You can pm me if you prefer.

Thanks everyone,

Dylan

Ben Looking
05-14-08, 18:27
Guys, here's a warning. Let me just say it this way. Be careful of a blond WSW on Powell or in the area. Just bad news. Tall (5'8"ish), blond shoulder length hair, looks good from far. Up close has a pitted face that, under normal circumstances would be tolerable, but is totally bad-news! Works out of the RRI on service road.

Trust me on this one. Don't waste your time. She thinks her sh*t don't stink and thinks she's worth $1. 5!

I'm not going to ellaborate because I don't want to "type" my way into trouble here but I know it's not a good deal even at the normal rates! I let her know that I would speard the word that she's bad news and I would love for this message to get back to her! She's got a pimp that shows up at the most opportune time! You'll simpley be unsatisfied!

FYI. This is not Shorty

Xsailor
05-19-08, 18:08
Despite some bad press on this place from a previous monger, I had a great time there on a trip to Austin last week. For a first timer I got great FS treatment with a full hour of fun. The location was a bit strange but the only thing missing compared to a DC AMP was a table shower. Provider: Nashie, 25YO, 34D enhanced, 125 lbs. Overall score 8.0. Senior menbers can PM me for more details. Not bad at all.

XS

BigBearTexas
05-22-08, 19:15
Has anyone run across a wsw called Red. She hung around St John mostly Had red hair she was in her early 30's. Sge was the best a while back.

Ben Looking
06-01-08, 21:06
Thought you guys may want to know this. I was walking out of the little store/gas station at Georgian and Powell very recently and a blue Dodge Dakota (newer) pulled up. Two dudes and a VGL HSW inside wanted to know what I was looking for. Long story made short, after some very, did I say very, tempting offers they talked me out of $10 gas money. And to be honest, the conversation alone was worth that. They gave me some indication as to what may be possible and upon some further investigation the supposed facts were much too inconsistant to think it was all real. We'll just leave it at that.

It would be interesting to know if this is a routine in the area or an exception. Let me know if you have similar experiences, as this was very interesting. And worth some additional scouting. (did I saw she made it very tempting? )

Conciliator
06-05-08, 18:46
Listen, if you pick up Shorty just know that she is the real deal. She will not fuck with you and she will provide exceptional service. I know this because I have been in Austin two months and I saw her for the third time today. She is clean, discreet, and she wants her money, your cum, and to get going. It's as simple as that. A quick no hassle trick. Always ask the name of the girl you pick up. If she says Shorty you have a winning ticket. Be careful because there is a girl by the name of Casey and if you pick up Casey you are in for some unpleasantness. Her acne scar pitted face is one thing, but her kleptomaniac sticky fingers are another. She ripped off some of my CD's. She is bad news period. Ben Looking, that tall girl who thinks her shit don't stink is a strange one. I saw her flaunting her self at the bus stop at Powell and Georgian, pointing her finger at drivers, standing tall and highlighting her bod trying to act cool in broad daylight. I thought it was tacky so I figured a girl like that is very bad news. I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole. If you pick up Ty, a nice face black girl, you'll be OK. But if you pick up the Hispanic girl down by the bank and St. Johns you may not like it. She doesn't speak English and is a real piece of work. She looks like she might even have a penis. When I reached for her genitals she said "don't touch me you fuck." Just like that. I didn't like her at all. She sucked. She probably is a guy anyways, and if anyone knows, let me know. I figure she's probably a guy with a penis about the size of a mini-marshmallow limp, a 2 or 3 inched erect.

Justa Bloke
06-05-08, 23:56
I was on the stroll a few days ago and spotted a gal who I guessed was Shorty, standing at the corner of St Johns and Cameron. Unfortunately someone else spotted her 10 seconds before I did and I was left cursing my luck. I decided to head on home as it was looking pretty dead and stopped for gas at 35 and Rundberg. As I stopped this rough looking chick called (wait for it now) Casey opened my door and asked for a ride. I was desperate and Conciliator had not yet posted his warning, so I agreed.

Conciliator, your CDs are in a black case that this ***** carries around with her. She didn't like your Moody Blues one much and almost left the Creedence disc in the machine when I finally got rid of her. She's a bad news crack ho and wants far more than she's worth (which isn't much) for pretty crappy service. I don't think she even knows what a shower is. I recommend you all avoid this stain on humanity in the future.

Tjbfan1958
06-07-08, 18:15
Just an FYI that there are two girls named Shorty. One is a blonde (which sounds like the one recently mentioned) and the other is a thin Hispanic girl (who also gives great head).

I had picked up Tina the other day on Wonsley. In the past Tina had been great - decent looking and very friendly. But this time she looked pretty bad. She said she's been doing more of the crack thing and it has definitely taken its toll on her. Her performance was less than enthusiastic. She's not the worst thing out there, but I doubt I'll ever try her again.

Is Fine 69
06-13-08, 18:55
They must have arrested all the congress streetwalkers to clear them out for this darned ROT rally. Wish the weather was cooler so the girls would be out more.

Tjbfan1958
06-22-08, 11:17
Did some brief cruising last night in the usual spots. The Powell area was just swarming with LE, so I didn't stay long out there. St. John's was dead. I then drove along the frontage road of 35 heading towards 51st St and saw one blonde SW wearing a tight miniskirt. I wanted to stop but there wasn't any place to turn around, and obviously it's a one-way street. By the time I circles around she had just gotten into another vehicle.

I finally drove down to S. Congress and did run into Joni, a WSW who is probably in her late 30's, about 5'8", thin. She has a really good personality. We got away from that area and parked and she gave a good BBBJ for $25 (she said she usually charges $30, but I didn't have that on me). Next time I probably will go for FS with her since she has a decent body.

Tjbfan1958
06-26-08, 18:26
OK, I had an interesting hookup with a girl who calls herself "Naughty". I saw her along the frontage road of 35 between 290 and 51st st. She's a young blonde, probably mid-20s, a bit of a belly but overall pretty nice looking. She was wearing short shorts, a tight blue shirt, and walking around in those "fuck me" heels. I just had to find out what she was all about, so I circled around from 51st and cut through a side street to 53 1/2, and she finally approached my car. I asked if she needed a lift and she said okay, and got in. She has a room at one of the motels along that road so we went there. I made sure to ask if she was alone, and she said yes. There was no discussion about anything while we were in the car. We went inside her room, and then she started fondling me and asked what I wanted (which was everything, BTW). I'm used to having FS for about $40, but she just looked at me and said "is that all you have", and I found another $12 on me. She said she usually gets a full $100, and I remarked that the girls in Austin are much cheaper than that.

Anyway, she agreed to FS as long as I was somewhat quick about it. Everything was covered, and she doesn't like to be fingered or fondled in any way. She has a nipple piercing on her left breast along with a tattoo right above, plus a couple of tats on her back. She's completely shaven. She said she's been in town for a couple of weeks and only plans on being here another week or two. She smelled really nice and doesn't seem to be a crackhead at all. She was quite articulate and very pleasant to talk to. I guess you could say that she's a high-end SW. It would be interesting to see if she would do more if she got more money, but I'm a little stingy with my money for SWs.

Unfortunately, she has no digits to share, so you'll have to just find her at the right time.

Is Fine 69
07-09-08, 20:46
Found one on Congress this morning by the pink Mexican food restraurant. I would rate her looks about a 2. Looked pretty weathered and teeth were in bad shape. She wanted 30 for a BJ but got her down to 10 since she needed a morning fix. BJ was ok at best. Gave her my load and she opened the door to spit it out. I feel I got my ten dollars worth. Keep low balling them guys.

Is Fine 69
07-17-08, 20:15
Heard on the radio today that there were some busts up in north Austin late last night. Keep your monger radar on and if you haven't used her before then pass her up as it could be LE.

Hogardesert
07-19-08, 18:11
It was actually a setup and robbery. This happened in Northgate and rundberg lane in Northwest Austin. SW waived over a potential customer. When he pulled over to an appartment parking her pimp robbed him and shot him twice . Apparently he survived. LE is saying that they have seen an increase in this kind of setup. Be very careful out there.

There were quite few SW by Powell street around noon today. Also at St Johns and Cameron Road. the usual ones and one new face. Problem is that there is LE everywhere.

Tjbfan1958
07-24-08, 23:56
I had another session with Shorty on Tuesday and she provided her usual great service (I only had time for a BJ from her). However, she did make the comment that there aren't many true SWs on the street right now because most of them are in jail. She also mentioned that LE is doing something a little different in that not only are they using undercover SWs but also undercover pimps as well. She said that all of a sudden these new girls and new pimps just showed up out of the blue in the Powell/Georgian area as well as the St. John's area. Those who haven't been arrested have kept a low profile or left town for a while. Stay safe out there and don't let the little head do the thinking for you!

Is Fine 69
07-26-08, 09:40
Tjbfan1958,

I was wondering where all the girls have gone.

New pimps in the area.

I never pick up a girl if she has her pimp next to her.

I'll have to stay away from Georgian/Powell for awhile then.

Hogardesert
07-28-08, 20:42
I saw LE handcuffing a WSW in Georgian DR. yesterday. She looked mid 30 with short blond hear. LE is alway present no matter waht time. I believe that instead of stings they just arrest them if they look like SW. Saw 2 BSW on Powell, one of them hollered at me to get my attention. Since I din't see them before I just kept driving. Just be cool and play it by ears. Wish there is a legal place close by where you can take care of business, the whole thing is this is a money making shit for the city through fines, otherwise they would not be wasting tax payer money on this, believe me.

Ohreally
08-09-08, 12:13
I'm in Austin for the weekend. Drove around a bit last night and nothing really caught my eye. Though several were out there. Being somewhat of a nervous newbie might play into it somewhat though.

Probably go out again tonight.

Thanks for the intell here.

Austin Open
08-10-08, 19:45
Long time lurker, finally posting. Guy’s, I’ve been cruising the NA scene of Powell and the likes for many years. It just isn't cool anymore. I have had no problems in at least 7 years but recently it seems LE will nail anyone. My last two times out I got stopped because "you don’t belong here". The second time I had a 9mm Glock pointed at my head and was told to drop and put my hands behind my head.

The LE strategies have indeed changed. And I promise you can be the smartest guy out there (like me) but the change say’s if you frequent, they are gonna eventually jack you.

It’s been tough but I haven’t been out in a couple months now and probably never will. In a way I am glad, it was way too out of control. Some of you know where I am coming from.

Be safe and rethink what you are doing.

Dylan
08-10-08, 20:44
hey Y'all i'm new in Austin. Has anyone ever tried Mermaids, that hot tub place ?

Any info. would be appreciated. PM me if you want.

Thanks, -dylan

Romo1122
08-11-08, 23:46
I would avoid that place as I have not heard anything good. Try XTC during the day, before 5:00 PM. All the action goes on in the VIP, just be smart and figure out how to know if a girl plays.

Hogardesert
08-15-08, 18:45
Powell Street, Georgian and st Johns seem to be dead now. All the LE action has finally driven the SW underground. Literrally. I saw some SW who use to be in these are in downtown around 10th, and 11th street under the "river walk bridges". may be they just got out of jail. It looks like a very dangerous area. Guess what? I read in the Statesman that LE got funding to clean downtown also.

Justa Bloke
08-17-08, 16:42
Picked up 'Brenda' on Powell last week but decided to let her out pronto. Not her fault, but turning into a local street I spotted a cruiser parked at the end just where I had to turn around. He didn't stop me, but I'm damn sure my number went into his computer and he would have alerted his buddies. Anyway, discretion being the better part of valour I gave her 5 bucks, dropped her at the 7/11 and hightailed it home. Pity as I spotted a very tasty, slim BSW just after dropping her off.

Conciliator
08-25-08, 21:57
Thanks Justa Bloke for the info about my CD's and Casey ... lol. I haven't been on this site for awhile, I moved to San Diego and since the girls are legal in Tijuana, it makes getting laid pretty easy. I like the younger ones - they run 18-22 years old. They get checked regularly and you don't get ripped off. They are $20.00 a pop; well, it ends up $25.00 because you have to pay for the room ($5.00). I also don't worry about cops. My step-dad is cop. Cops do what they gotta do, and I prefer to stay far-out of their jurisprudence. I couldn't help my sexual nature in Austin so I skated for awhile to get laid. I actually didn't want to skate but I couldn't control my natures urge - so I went out in the world for it. I did this since 1999 doing street girls in various U.S. locations, and now it laid at rest. I don't miss picking up street girls anyways. When I did it I found I started acting like them. I became emotionally challenged (detached); a lot of the girls out there are emotionally challenged. I had some fun sometimes but I have to say that overall I will call my nine year street chase an fine education into the inner workings of the damaged psyche (observing the girl's minds and my own). I see it is a hard thing being a crack ho, and it is also hard being a john pimping out with the crack ho. Casey is a classic case of a crack ho gone wild. She ripped me off, sure, and she drinks and probably doesn't remember any of it. I'm not gonna go and do a Ted Bundy on her or any other of numerous street ho's who angered me cause they ripped me off. As I said, it is a hard thing living that life but I took liability for my part in it because I enabled them as much as they enabled me.

I moved to San Diego so now I don't do crackers anymore. I do Tijuana girls, and they are legal and OK ... I am single and not real good communicating with any other kinds of girls. I have not faired well doing long term relations so when I want to get laid I just go and do it. There are a lot of single guys in the U.S. who do street girls in cities throughout the U.S. because it feels a lot better cumming with a dick in a nice wanting pussy than in a lubed up hand. But crackin on street girls in the U.S. is an illegal proposition ... it got to the point I was dragging myself out in the middle of the night to get laid ... and why? I felt like it woulda been better just being in bed asleep with visions of sugar plums dancing in my head ... lol.

Anyways, if you are still out there doing the street hustle then look out for Shorty - I kind of miss her in the professional sense ... she is a diamond in the rough ... my hope for her is that she gets off crack and the street. My hope for readers of you in this forum is that if you are doing the street hustle - that are able to lay it down when the time comes. Stay out of trouble, keep the faith, your conscience ... and peace.

Tjbfan1958
09-02-08, 01:52
The other night I was on my way home and had turned on Middle Fiskville off of Rundberg and noticed a girl just standing in the parking lot where that laundermat is. She gave me a look and I pulled into the lot. Her name was Christina. She's fairly tall, about 5'10", short reddish hair and a pretty nice body, which you really couldn't tell with the baggy clothes she had on. It seems she was just stuck there thinking she could make some money. She said she usually is in the Cesar Chavez area and it was just a fluke I found her where I did. Anyway, we did a BJ, MISH & K9 - all covered for $40. She was worth it. Very friendly, and most importantly she isn't into any drugs at all. She has a couple of kids and just needed some extra cash. Very clean, nice smooth skin. Definitely worth looking for!

Conciliator
09-05-08, 14:07
I mentioned in the attached post that prostitution is 'legal' in Tijuana. I am wrong and want to amend what I said. Prostitution is not legal in Tijuana, it is 'regulated' instead. Prostitution has been going on for a long time in Tijuana and when they realized they weren't going to get rid of it - they 'regulated' it. They established a 'zone' for the purpose of paying for sexual favors ... and the girls/boys need to carry a current card that shows they are medically checked once a month. They have to be at least 18 years old to work in the worlds oldest profession.

I also said that I don't have to worry about cops anymore. After I tell you the following true story you will see that I have changed my mind regarding this issue as well ... If you ever go there know that the cops are corrupt ... maybe all of them are I don't know. The cops don't get paid much so they rip off tourists. An example is that I was there a few days ago and I stopped for a second to get a breather because I was walking for half an hour. The corner I stopped at was near the street girls (Zona Norte) and there was a little sidewalk taco stand with one guy sitting, and one guy cooking. The guy sitting told me come here showing me his badge.He said I was suspicious looking and that I was standing on a corner where drugs are sold. He said he can bring me to jail immediately for three days unless we work out a deal between ourselves. He said if I give him $40.00 he'll let me go. He said I was loitering in a known drug area, then he changed his mind and said he can put me in jail for 30 days after some bum strolling along stopped in front of me and wanted some change. The badge justified himself by saying he has to feed his family and points to a camera up on a pole capturing everything. This guy looks scary ... then he says he can also make people disappear (i.e. kill them and dispose of accordingly). By this time I figured the guy has no scruple, virtue, ethics, or moral strength or respect for human dignity and life ... while he is commiting this grave human rights violation he appears preposterously sick, and looks like he will plant drugs on me - then write up a report that he found drugs on me in order to put me behind bars. I wanted out of there ... I ended up paying him $30.00. I am reporting him to the Mexican Consulate. I told the border cops on the U.S. side about the incident and they said it happens all the time ... that Mexican cops even rape tourist girls and other women but get away with it. I suggest that we, as citizens, take such matters higher and get all Mexican idiots gone and replaced by winners. Take care.

Thanks Justa Bloke for the info about my CD's and Casey ... lol. I haven't been on this site for awhile, I moved to San Diego and since the girls are legal in Tijuana, it makes getting laid pretty easy. I like the younger ones - they run 18-22 years old. They get checked regularly and you don't get ripped off. They are $20.00 a pop; well, it ends up $25.00 because you have to pay for the room ($5.00). I also don't worry about cops. My step-dad is cop. Cops do what they gotta do, and I prefer to stay far-out of their jurisprudence ... I moved to San Diego so now I don't do crackers anymore. I do Tijuana girls, and they are legal and OK ... Stay out of trouble, keep the faith, your conscience ... and peace.

Ben Looking
09-15-08, 21:04
Has anyone had an experience with a very slim brunette near Powel? She seems very nice but is very thin, has a bit of a rough, thin face. Teeth are too big for her mouth. It's been tempting but I haven't had the nerve. Would like to know if there is any intel here.

Thanks!

Idunk2
09-19-08, 08:37
Met this chick from CL. She was fun. Down for whatever. She was very accomodating.

I even got her to do a few pics.

Damage for her outcall was 1.5.

Merlin Magician
09-23-08, 11:53
Are there any AMP's left in Austin? Does one have to drive to Houston for a backrub?

Tjbfan1958
09-25-08, 11:07
I happened to get a random find on Tuesday night after doing a little cruising. I found Lisa on North St and Rundberg. She's about 30-ish, about 5'7", 120lbs, had brown hair that was tied back, and was missing her two front teeth. But she seemed very nice. Got a BBBJCIM for a Jackson. Has a pretty good technique. I would give her another try.

Is Fine 69
09-26-08, 09:54
Cruised Congress Thursday morning. Pretty slow. nothing out at all. I guess with ACL and UT/Arkansas the PoPo has cleared everything out.

Tjbfan1958
09-28-08, 11:14
I just happened upon a girl on Friday on S. 1st near Alpine. Her name was Stacey, a young Hispanic girl. At first I thought she was just waiting for a bus. As I drove past her and looked in the rear-view mirror I noticed she looked my way. I thought maybe she was looking to see if a bus was coming. On a hunch, I decided to drive around and I turned onto Alpine off of S. Congress. Sure enough, Stacey was now walking down Alpine. I decided to stop and ask if she needed a ride, and she got in the car. After doing the LE check she asked what I was looking for and I thought a BJ would be good. She wanted $30 but I only had a $20 on me at the time, so we found a spot to do the deed. Only negative was that she wouldn't do CIM, so I had to release in a rag I had under the seat. She said she rarely does this but needed the money. She's a young thing, maybe mid-20's, black hair, a little thin and a tattoo on her leg.

Shafted Texas
10-06-08, 00:01
I see people talking about driving down South Congress and finding a good SW or WSW but where exactly on South Congress should I go?? I stay pretty close to South Congress and Woodward and didnt know which way I should drive down S Congress and what to look for. Any help for an austin newbie would be awesome, thanks!

Justa Bloke
10-06-08, 12:25
Personally I have never seen a SW on South Congress, though I have no reason to doubt they are there. I prefer the Rundberg/Powell area myself.

Member #4914
10-09-08, 08:59
Lots of talent out all over the place, lots of ugly ass stuff out too!

Lamar:
I spotted a chubby, could be prego, bsw aout a mile north of Rundberg. South of Rundberg saw a pair of wsw's both tall 'ish maybe 5'10" up close they looked like they had allot of OTR miles.

Rundberg:
over by the highway the northwest corner bus stop seems to have anyhere from 4 to 6 workers hanging out.

I35 frontage road:
Several nice ones out, especially the tall blond that got swept up before I could maneuver my way over to her, and some smokin' hot hsw by that hotel & taqueria that would not get in the car, not sure what her issue was.

Powell:
4-5 nasty walkers, picked up a really nice looking blond pulling a suitcase on rollers by the store, gave her a ride, but she had too much attitude, so I dropped her off before she did any damage to my wallet.

St Johns:
3-4 out, ended up grabbing a nice one here.

The night before I checked out south Congress only saw 1 older dirty blond sw over by 290. Not really worth the gas to cruise this area.

Saw a couple by Airport RD and Springdale, I'd never seen any of you guys mention Springdale before but since one I was checking out walked that way I thought I'd check it out, as I drove towards MLK I saw a few more out and got a few waves, 1 wsw and several bsws but nothing to my taste. I saw enough out to want check this area again, especially if I have a taste for a bsw.

Justa Bloke
10-10-08, 01:12
I'm not sure what the deal is with that bus stop on Rundberg. As you say there are always folks hanging out there but a few of them are usually guys and I'm not inclined to check when there's a crowd like that.

I'm pretty sure I saw that smokin' HSW in the same place. She has an ass to die for though she had gone by the time I turned back that way. I spotted her again talking to a guy who I presume is her pimp, though knowing Austin he could equally well be her LE partner!

I have seen an increasing number of girls in the area but you are right in that most of them are not worth the trouble of stopping for.

Must check out the Airport/Springdale area myself.

Thanks for the tip.

Member #4914
10-17-08, 03:08
I have to say this; I've been visiting Austin for well over 7 years, and in all those years I've never seen a report from you guys about the most major strip in the whole city!!! WTF??

As I mentioned in my last post, I thought there was something about Airport RD and Springdale area that warranted some further examining.

Well this week I hit that street several times, and I even found a nice gal who informed me that her "normal" stroll wasn't Sprindale but rather 12th street headed east from Springdale all the way down to Chacon.

I thought it was odd because I don't think I've ever heard of 12th as being a hot spot from you guys, and on my many trips here I had thoroughly cruised nearby MLK hoping that maybe there might be some tail on that street only to come up empty each drive. And to think that I was only few blocks off all these years, imagine my surprise when I drove it the other night and saw at least 15 sws of all flavors out!!

I found a really sweet wsw that looked like Gweneth paltrow right by the BBQ joint, believe me she stood out with her milky white skin and blonde hair standing right there!

The next night I hit it again and sure enough 10-15 sws out all up and down the street, and then tonight, again the same thing. This time I scooped up a really nice lsw and her bsw friend, both got rode hard...

On a another note, I have found several sws out on north Lamar and of course Powell & Rundberg have plenty of action too.

I hope you guys know I'm just giving you a hard time, in reality I'm leaving town today and I'm a bit jealous of the great options you have in this town, take care and I hope to visit y'all again real soon.

Humpty Dumpty
10-18-08, 22:35
What is the going rate for WSWs and HSWs for BBBJ and FS in Austin? In Ohio, its generally 20/30.

Tjbfan1958
10-21-08, 23:32
What is the going rate for WSWs and HSWs for BBBJ and FS in Austin? In Ohio, its generally 20/30.

It's about the same, maybe 40 for FS for a good one.

Assmanoh
11-12-08, 08:42
Gentlemen. I'm usually on the Indianapolis board but it seems a local of yours is posting in our papers. There isn't much info (actually none) that i can find about her so I thought I'd ask here.

Her website is http://www.intensedelight.com/

and her is her CL ad:

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/ers/915447920.html

PM me if you don't mind. She clearly wants to screen her clients and we'd like to screen her a bit too so we're sure she's the real deal.

Thanks

Carl63_99
11-12-08, 14:45
I view the CL ads in Austin all the time, have visited a few locals. I don't recall ever seeing this ad in the austin CL. the area code posted in her add is an Indy area code. I would think if a girl were visiting from out of town, she wouldn't have a local area code.

Gentlemen. I'm usually on the Indianapolis board but it seems a local of yours is posting in our papers. There isn't much info (actually none) that i can find about her so I thought I'd ask here.

Her website is http://www.intensedelight.com/

and her is her CL ad:

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/ers/915447920.html

PM me if you don't mind. She clearly wants to screen her clients and we'd like to screen her a bit too so we're sure she's the real deal.

Thanks

Conciliator
11-27-08, 18:08
I got two BBBJ's from two different hookers I picked up off the Powell stroll streets a few months back ... the first one blew me and then I went home. The next day I noticed some very fine little pimples (small and white) had developed just under the back of the mushroom head of my pecker. I was worried and looked at pictures of STD's on the Internet ... I thought I caught something. The pimples went away in a few days, so I went for another BBBJ. Same thing happened. I got checked for STD's this time (had a blood test, the swab, everything) ... and it turned out to be nothing that was detectable. I chalk it up as experience ... I reckon a typical Austin hooker thinks rubbing her teeth in your dink while giving head is protocol ... lol ... hey, what can I say - it hurt and scared the hell out of me. I moved to San Diego since then and layed 50 or so TJ hookers out of Zona Norte. I never got another rash after the Austin experience. I always use condoms with these 18-22 year old girlies, and I rub the shit out of their pink little pussies with some some real man meat ... well, we both love our arrangement ... happy endings and all ... lol ... I hated doing street girls after awhile because I got sick of dealing with the BS that went along with it (i.e. they may have been on rock, they were thieves, possibly getting caught, attitude issues) ... if you are cool and get out to sunny California you might look me up ... Zona Norte is only minutes away ...

Is Fine 69
12-12-08, 16:13
Got we two pops this morning for $30.00

Young BSW walking south near burnet/penny.

Pulled over and asked if she was cold. She got in and asked what I wanted.
drove behind the smaller jiffy lube that is now closed for cover.

BBBJCIM on first pop

then covered up and did it doggy.

My first time with a BSW. She was fresh smelling and I loved rubbing that ass while I did my work.

When we were done I offered her a McDonald's napkin to clean her lubrication.
She stepped out and off we went.

Never seen one on Burnet before.

Member #4509
01-30-09, 20:25
Does anyone have any info on this place, I once stopped by at this house and 2 girls answer in some sexy clothes and theres a room fee of 40 of so, but i didnt feel like wasting it on something i was unsure of. The girls were really hot and friendly, i wanted to know if i can get FS there?

North Austin

http://www.temptationsmodeling.com/

Thanks

WileyCoyote1
01-30-09, 20:43
Temptations is self service only.

Street Seeker
02-06-09, 19:22
While in Austin recently went to see Betzi. The girl sure knows how to please and get all of that "stress" out of you.

betzsback@yahoo.com is how you can get a hold of her.

Ben Looking
02-07-09, 13:55
Last Sunday I was in the area looking to see what was around and saw a couple at the buss stop at Georgian and Powell (at the service station / convenience store). Of course we struck up a conversation and the lady was very attractive (and leather pants helped) and the conversation indicated that there could be some "common-interests. " if you know what I mean. I was very impressed with the lady since her guy friend mentioned that she was much older than I would have guessed. She appeared to be as fit as a 20 year old! The thought of getting to know her kept me interested.

We got to the point of what was and was not potential and the limits seemed to leave me thnking that I was really interested in more. At this time, it was clear that this would not ne the case. I wished them a good day and went on my way. Curious if any of you had an encounter with these individuals? Is there more to the story? Are there more options? She certainly has me thinking that I would lilke to know a lot more.

Thanks for the info.

Amber Otown
03-04-09, 10:54
Hi,

My name is Amber and I'm from Orlando, Fl. I'm thinking of visiting Austin soon, just because I have never been to Texas. If anyone has any suggestions as far as where I should stay and what I should see, please let me know. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Amber

Humpty Dumpty
03-04-09, 22:53
Hi,

My name is Amber and I'm from Orlando, Fl. I'm thinking of visiting Austin soon, just because I have never been to Texas. If anyone has any suggestions as far as where I should stay and what I should see, please let me know. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

AmberWow, you are pretty. How interested would you be in BBFS with cream pie? I'm clean if you are.

Texualman
04-05-09, 18:55
Guys,

A girl from the Austin Craigslist has recently been posting in Orlando - can anyone let me know if she is the real deal? Her name is listed as Alanna or Alanna Secret.

Her Austin ad: http://austin.craigslist.org/ers/1104317127.html

Her Orlando ad: http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/1108116842.html

Thanks guys,

T

Humpty Dumpty
04-06-09, 06:01
Guys,

A girl from the Austin Craigslist has recently been posting in Orlando - can anyone let me know if she is the real deal? Her name is listed as Alanna or Alanna Secret.

Her Austin ad: http://austin.craigslist.org/ers/1104317127.html

Her Orlando ad: http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/1108116842.html

Thanks guys,

TLooks fake.

Stud Daddy
04-06-09, 12:45
Looks fake.This little angels Pix can be found on mulitple sites on any given night.

ie Fraud od some type of pay before you play scam.

Texualman
04-06-09, 12:49
Thanks a ton guys!

It is what I figured but i was able to think it through for a change rather than chase the tail.

T

This little angels Pix can be found on mulitple sites on any given night.

ie Fraud od some type of pay before u play scam.

Romo1122
04-11-09, 01:53
There's some new talent walking around in North ATX who would like some help. I found a very athletic 4'9, 105 lbs, little spinner with brown hair and brown eyes. She's very accommodating with a great attitude. Hurry and get her before Humpty cream pies her.

PM me for the number.

Romo1122
04-11-09, 23:50
I had the gir's permission to post the number. She actually wanted me to post in on CL but I couldn't so I posted it here. Now the mods have removed it and I lost her number! I'll see if I can get it again. But it the mods can re-post that would rock.

June Fly
04-22-09, 12:33
Would it possible to share her number?

There's some new talent walking around in North ATX who would like some help. I found a very athletic 4'9, 105 lbs, little spinner with brown hair and brown eyes. She's very accommodating with a great attitude. Hurry and get her before Humpty cream pies her.

PM me for the number.

Merlin Magician
07-26-09, 14:50
Got a pleasant surprise yesterday when I espied two cuties in front of a yellow house on I 35 s access immediately south of the Cesar Chavez crossover.

Went back to investigate and found the house has a big sign out front Mermaids Hot Tubs with attendant.

Talked to the tall blonde lady and found rates are 100 per hr and attendant works on tips. However she assured me satisfaction is guaranteed.

The other lady is a younger cutie with puirple hair nice slender bod. She be muh choice if I get enough geetus to go back there.

I saw one old archived review from 2006 when this place used to be on Burleson by the airport.

Anybody have experience here? Please feel free to backchannel me.

Humpty Dumpty
07-27-09, 19:47
Got a pleasant surprise yesterday when I espied two cuties in front of a yellow house on I 35 s access immediately south of the Cesar Chavez crossover.

Went back to investigate and found the house has a big sign out front Mermaids Hot Tubs with attendant.

Talked to the tall blonde lady and found rates are 100 per hr and attendant works on tips. However she assured me satisfaction is guaranteed.

The other lady is a younger cutie with puirple hair nice slender bod. She be muh choice if I get enough geetus to go back there.

I saw one old archived review from 2006 when this place used to be on Burleson by the airport.

Anybody have experience here? Please feel free to backchannel me.I've never been there. But Sarah, a WSW who used to work Cesar Chavez, said she used to work there, wanted to return, and when I asked what went on there, she said it was "a hoarhouse."

According to her, you pay 100 bucks to get in, then give the lady an extra 160 or so. She mentioned BBFS was very possible. Especially with her, since I have given her my seed on several occasions.

Seed Seller
07-27-09, 22:33
Thursday night, around 11 pm on CC and Pleasant Valley, met Rene. White, blonde, almost 50, tall. Nice and thin body. Claimed could not go full because of her monthly time.

Also claimed it was ok though, because she gives the "greatest head ever". Which pretty much guarantees it's going to be average. And it was. But only 20 bucks, so that's fine.

I would recommend, based soley on the price and the fact that she's a straight shooter. She could have easily not said anything and I would have plunged in unknowing. Would repeat if I saw her.

Romo1122
07-28-09, 00:31
I've never been there. But Sarah, a WSW who used to work Cesar Chavez, said she used to work there, wanted to return, and when I asked what went on there, she said it was "a hoarhouse."

According to her, you pay 100 bucks to get in, then give the lady an extra 160 or so. She mentioned BBFS was very possible. Especially with her, since I have given her my seed on several occasions.

$260.00 is waaaay tooo much. I can get a BBFS from a 'high class' Ho for a little over half that price for her time :)

Humpty Dumpty
07-28-09, 11:23
Thursday night, around 11 pm on CC and Pleasant Valley, met Rene. White, blonde, almost 50, tall. Nice and thin body. Claimed could not go full because of her monthly time.

Also claimed it was ok though, because she gives the "greatest head ever". Which pretty much guarantees it's going to be average. And it was. But only 20 bucks, so that's fine.

I would recommend, based soley on the price and the fact that she's a straight shooter. She could have easily not said anything and I would have plunged in unknowing. Would repeat if I saw her.I'm sure I know who that is. I always see her out but never pick her up. She gives me a pissed off look whenever she sees me because she knows I wouldnt give her my seed!

Anyhow, I saw Melanie again. Cesar Chavez and Pleasant Valley. She was looking great as usual. Did BBFS and planted my seed deep inside her. 30 bucks was still not enough for her, but whatever. If she is gonna whine I wont pick her up anymore. Still her service was great. As I mentioned, mongering here is a waste of time anyway.

LostNomad
08-07-09, 00:31
This question relates to Streetwalker Reports, Strip Club Reports, and the Massage Parlor Reports. So I'm asking it once here. I like small breast and wide hips. Anyone know of any ladies of India walking, stripping or massaging in the Austin or surrounding area?

Also I ran across an escort's site that had some interesting information.
Here is the link: http://elizabethmoore.myescortpage.com/faq.phtml
If it is already on the site somewhere great, if not maybe the Administrator can get a copy and put it somewhere central.

Here is a website with the laws governing undercover officers as they pertain to different states: http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/2269/?20099

Thanks

Lostnomad

Seed Seller
08-07-09, 23:59
This question relates to Streetwalker Reports, Strip Club Reports, and the Massage Parlor Reports. So I'm asking it once here. I like small breast and wide hips. Anyone know of any ladies of India walking, stripping or massaging in the Austin or surrounding area?

LostnomadThere aren't that many Indian women at all here in Austin. And I've never seen one on the street. I doubt you will either. If you are that homesick, try an agency.

Romo1122
08-08-09, 01:24
There aren't that many Indian women at all here in Austin. And I've never seen one on the street. I doubt you will either. If you are that homesick, try an agency.

Ouch!!! Be nice. ..........

LostNomad
08-08-09, 13:03
There aren't that many Indian women at all here in Austin. And I've never seen one on the street. I doubt you will either. If you are that homesick, try an agency.I am Texan born and raised. I have no heritage from India. I think there are beautiful women from every country and I want to sample them all.

Humpty Dumpty
08-08-09, 16:32
I am Texan born and raised. I have no heritage from India. I think there are beautiful women from every country and I want to sample them all.Hope you have a passport and some money saved up then.

Can anyone post reports of ladies theyve banged in Austin? Im so horny here. When I get back to land I am gonna blow my load in a dozen young ladies.

Romo1122
08-09-09, 12:12
Hope you have a passport and some money saved up then.

Can anyone post reports of ladies theyve banged in Austin? Im so horny here. When I get back to land I am gonna blow my load in a dozen young ladies.

There's some new talent out there on the north side. I met this blonde named Georgia who is a blonde blue eyed girl with curves and big TTs, however she's got a big old gut. She got in my car and right off the bat quoted 40 for sex and 20 for BJ. WTF? So I told her to get the he'll out of my ride. She's either LE or stupid. Either way um not taking a chance.

The girls were out in force Friday night, then disappeared. I guess they got there money and left.

Commodore
01-08-10, 20:21
Can you TX mongerers help me identifying the following girl?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3544

Much thanks from Nashville

Gordacat
01-22-10, 10:02
Looking for location of mermaids hot tub place. Have friends that want to try it out.

We are from North Texas.

Thanks in advance.

Mike_Jones
01-25-10, 00:23
90 Interstate 35 Frontage Rd

Austin TX 78701

Just south of Driskill

512-762-0577

Looking for location of mermaids hot tub place. Have friends that want to try it out.

We are from North Texas.

Thanks in advance.

John in Tampa
02-14-10, 12:53
I am from out of town and was hoping that some local senior members could steer me in the direction of some of their faves, but, unfortunately did not get any advice from anyone - so it was a bit hit and miss while I was here.

I had an awful experience with one of your local b-page advertisers, and offer the account here in hopes that no fellow mongers waste their time (or money) on this woman...

She calls herself Ginger and pictures in the ads are awesome. She seems to post an ad at least every day.

First of all, this woman bears no resemblance in real life to the woman in the pictures. None what so ever, except that both are petite. There is an outside chance that these pictures might have been of her 20 years ago, but it is unlikely based on complexion and other body clues that become evident when you see her in real life.

Gentlemen, this was the worst rip off I have ever experienced in many years in the hobby.

Do not give your business to this woman. She will not deliver what you are after.

Avoid this scam at all costs - read on to see what happens if you visit this loser...

I went to the lousy (literally) hotel where Ginger was apparently living on a long term basis. It was filled with dirty laundry, half empty booze bottles, piles of cigarette butts, open bags of worn out cosmetics, and it stunk so badly of smoke, that I nearly left before I went in. In some ways, I wish I had. Although, as it turned out, the experience was humbling, and in hindsight, strangely amusing.

However, aside from the humorous overtones, the session was bad from start and did not get any better.

I paid and was told to get comfortable. This was the only part of the transaction that was handled with any professionalism. Surprise, surprise. I did not give her very much money, but I watched her split what she was given and put some in a note book on a table, and the rest in her handbag on the floor. I guess she couldn't even wait until I had left to split her proceeds with her pimp.

The phone rang 4 times (and she answered each time) before I even had my clothes off. Then a girlfriend came to the door, insisted on entering, and took Ginger to the bathroom for a private conversation for 5 minutes. The girlfriend eventually left, but not before trying to get me out of the room, presumably so that Ginger could lock the door with me on the outside (remember I had already paid). She came back, knocked, and tried again, saying, what kind of car do you drive, there is a car in the lot with its lights on. Ya, like I would believe that you would care about whether or not my lights were on. I said, it is not mine, and then I closed and locked (and bolted) the door.

So three more phone calls later, she asked me to get comfortable on the bed again.

Then she makes another call, saying that she has to check in with her service (I am guessing the pimp). The conversation goes something like: he has been here 10 minutes already, call me and check on me every 15 minutes.

I was amused and decided to stay a bit longer to see where this was all going, but knew, of course, that this was about the stupidest setup you could possibly have, and that this woman had no intention of doing anything that one would normally expect from a provider. In fact, you must not even think of this woman as a provider - there is really nothing that she actually provides.

So we end up on the bed. I asked if she was going to get naked, and she said, no, I am only required to do a back rub. Still amused, knowing that I wasn't going to get much out of this, I thought, o.k., let's see what happens next - this is fast becoming a ridiculous comedy.

She starts a really lame, dry hand back rub - someone passing by you in a crowded elevator gives you a more satisfying massage, then this chick could ever do. Then the phone rings again. When she goes to answer it, I flip over thinking that if there is going to be any help for the little head (knowing of course that there will not be), we might as well cut to the chase - of course, I wasn't expecting much, and I was starting to get really bored.

She returned to the bed and asked why I flipped, and I said that it was time to work on the front. So she starts rubbing my chest. I couldn't actually look at her too much, because, well to be kind, she did not look like the pictures in her ads.

I did reach out to touch her, but she said, no touching. No surprise, I wasn't really expecting that she would let me touch her any way. But I had to try for the sake of it. After all, I was kind of figuring that I was taking one for the team at this stage.

So if you are still reading, I know that you can guess what happened next - exactly, the phone rang again. So I got up, dressed and left.

Normally, I would get my money back, but I didn't leave her very much and I figured she was so pathetic that she needed the money more than I did and I just left. I also didn't really want to think that her pimp would beat the living daylights out of her if I left without paying her.

Guys, there are some excellent, fair, honorable, beautiful, and very sexy providers in this city... THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

Romo1122
02-15-10, 11:34
Sorry to hear about your experience. I am guessing that you are the one that put the word out on her in a back page add?

Anyways, I am sorry to say that the boards have been a little dead around here. The Economy has kept me from being active and one of our other senior very active members not being around for a while seem to be the cause.

The rub & tub scene here is pretty much dead. There are gems on BP and CL. There has even been an influx of visitors from Dallas and Houston keeping things very good and affordable around here. Sadly, I have not had any good dreams for a while but hopefully not for too much longer.

Sexwaffle
02-15-10, 14:30
Sorry to hear about your experience. I am guessing that you are the one that put the word out on her in a back page add?

Anyways, I am sorry to say that the boards have been a little dead around here. The Economy has kept me from being active and one of our other senior very active members not being around for a while seem to be the cause.

The rub & tub scene here is pretty much dead. There are gems on BP and CL. There has even been an influx of visitors from Dallas and Houston keeping things very good and affordable around here. Sadly, I have not had any good dreams for a while but hopefully not for too much longer.

It's slow on my end in SA also romo. I've been going to BP more and more and looking for a good regular that'll keep the price down for me.

Romo1122
02-15-10, 14:36
It's slow on my end in SA also romo. I've been going to BP more and more and looking for a good regular that'll keep the price down for me.

On another board, we are trying to borrow your senoritas to keep the prices down here.

As far as the streets here, I've just cruised and there's plenty of tempting action just no monee...sigh. Taking a girl out to dinner and a movie seems more expensive now a days to me.

John in Tampa
02-16-10, 19:34
Sorry to hear about your experience. I am guessing that you are the one that put the word out on her in a back page add?Hi...

I saw that warning (after I visited Ginger myself, not before - doh!). It wasn't me though. I did take the initiative to hit TER, here, sipsap, and several other places with negative reviews of Ginger though. I hate the idea of someone ripping off my friends in the hobby.

I guess it is going to be a BP night :-)

regards,
JT

John in Tampa
02-19-10, 01:18
I saw that warning (after I visited Ginger myself, not before - doh!).That's right, she used to be known as Ginger - now she is calling herself Dolly - same hopeless skank...

avoid her at all costs...

I tried posting a review on another board e$c@r+$ dot com - did you know that they have a policy against negative reviews. We are lucky to have this board (thanks Jackson) - this board let's us tell it like it is...

she is a scam, ripoff, skank, regardless of what she choose to call herself.

The name in her BP ad seems to change after every customer - why you ask? Because she doesn't have *ANY* satisfied customers. Don't get ripped off guys...

JT

Utanks
03-10-10, 00:13
Hey y'all. New guy going on a post spree, LOL. So, after reading some very good info from y'all I thought I'd give cruising a go. I'm a northie, so I drove around run/pow/geo area and there were some out mid afternoon. First time seriously cruising so it was just checkin it out to see what's out there. I went for another pass and they were all gone, LOL.

Today, I went down geo and there was this decent blondie with tight braids and I gave her the eye and I could tell she saw and was fixin to about face and see if I was going to stop. Unfortunately, LE was in an unmarked at the very first side st I could have stopped in. Good thing I noticed before committing! Dangit!

But anyway, I wanted to ask if a blondie who looked about maybe a 6 with super tight braids legit?

Utanks
03-20-10, 03:23
Saw this and thought I'd post it for possible discussion:

http://www.austinprobe.com/the-prostitutes-union/

Did any of y'all know this? If this is true, then why is LE all over them?

Speaking of LE, rumor is Acevedo might be leaving town. Was the strong presence his idea? Do you think a new chief = less LE presence and easier mongering?

Moman Foryu
11-08-10, 16:32
Hey guys,

I am a senior member on the St. Louis board. One of our girls, Mickey, just left us. And moved back to her home town there in Austin and she's asked me to put in a good word for her and give out her contact information. She can't get on the board right now due to living arrangements and for fear of being "found out". She can, however, check her email. Her name is Mickey and you can find out a little about her by searching "Mickey" in the St. Louis section OR just follow this link:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/search.php?searchid=120985

There are several good reviews by myself and by one of our most respected senior members. If you want to know more intimate details of my visits with her you can PM me directly.

Contact her initially via. Email at:

Dead-flowersatlive. Com.

And she will take it from there. She has a some pictures she can send you and I have several in my personal library that I can send you. Again, PM me to arrange a viewing of those.

She also posted on the St. Louis board as "Beerme 1138". You can look her up and view her posts.

No. I am not a "pimp" nor am I actually her self promoting. I am just a friend trying to help a friend. Please, welcome her into your community and consider giving her a try.

June Fly
11-10-10, 00:24
Do yourself a favor. Don't risk your life to monger there. What you will find is a run-down quality. Even if you find a decent looking, it is very likely that you will get robbed / mugged or even shot by the black filthy pimps accompanying those working girls for your money and wallet provided you are not arrested by the LE by then.

June Fly
11-10-10, 00:32
Not much luck finding anything worth on Congress. Drove that area between Oltorf and Ben White.2 pathetic looking near the Woodward bus-stop. Found one good looking HSW at the bus stop on Oltorf but when I made the eye contact she yelled $100. What a dumb woman to yell without getting inside the car first. Then she gave me a piece of paper with a number written down and said to call her in 10 mins. When I did, either she or a different woman picked up the phone and said that the girl is waiting at Oltorf and Burton. I couldn't help imagine that it was a setup. Why would she not get in the car and asks to come to a different location that is at least a mile away. When there is a doubt, there is no doubt. So I hung up.

Crespo Pelo
01-29-11, 09:07
Any recommendations for bars with freelancers? Bars where regulars might supplement their income on occasion. Like the old Chaos on Riverside.

CTHuskie
03-17-11, 13:20
"THE" SCORECARD :

Accurate Photos : A.

Answers Telephone Herself : YES.

Sexy Clothing : A+

Polite : A.

Friendly Personality : A.

INCALL Location : A / B+

Relaxing Atmosphere / Comfort Factor : A+

Talent / Skills : A.

Willingness to Please : A.

Breath / Odor : A+

Would I See Again? : YES, Most Definately

Humpty Dumpty
03-18-11, 17:31
Huskie, a link might be helpful.

Pelo- good question. I doubt it here in Austin.

Bshoms
06-08-11, 22:32
I would've posted under Escort Reports, but it looks like no one in Austin uses that thread (I am from Detroit). Anyway, this may seem a bit odd, but I am reviewing a lady I met on Father's Day. 2009. I wrote a very detailed review on another site back then (I forget which) , but they refused to post it because I was 'new'. I just discovered this forum a couple of months ago."Sarah" retired a few months later, so I never followed up, but I noticed she came out of retirement last fall, and I thought she deserved a review. I won't get so long & detailed this time, because time has muted my detail memory and I actually don't have much time right now. However, here goes:

Sarah (www.sexysarahsmiles.com) is the real deal. All her pics are real, although I would guess they might be about 4 years old by now. She claims to be 41 now, but I was guessing 34 or younger when I saw her 2 years ago. She is truly a sweet girl, easy to talk to, and the pictures do not capture how delightful her smile really is. She carries a nice intelligent conversation, and really captures the girlfriend sensation. She is a stickler for her rules, including verification. Besides her amazing smile, I will never forget how soft and silky her skin is. Babies would be jealous. Will definitely look her up again if I ever get back to Austin. It was a delightful, memorable time. No rush, no clock-watching. Be sweet to her. She deserves it.

Bsskk
07-05-11, 13:36
http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/smokin-hot-exotic-very-addictive-top-notch-pleaser-19/4921647

Has anyone paid a visit to Megan?

I will be in town this weekend from Indiana and I'm looking for a companion (or a couple). Please PM me if you have any good leads. Especially a good MP. Seems like pickins' are slim in the austin area.

Thanks,

Bsskk

Trust Lust
07-05-11, 20:39
http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/smokin-hot-exotic-very-addictive-top-notch-pleaser-19/4921647

Has anyone paid a visit to Megan?

I will be in town this weekend from Indiana and I'm looking for a companion (or a couple). Please PM me if you have any good leads. Especially a good MP. Seems like pickins' are slim in the austin area.

Thanks,

BsskkI went to Foxxies, now called, Eden, located on the IH 35 Frontage Road. And across the freeway from Dell Childrens Hospital. I spent two hundred for what I should have been paid at least twenty dollars for myself. I put in a report on it in the massage parlor thread of this Austin Board many moons ago. Now, a cab driver buddy of mine, tells me, that he dropped a fare off there, that didn't call him to be picked back up for over three hours. He said, that the two fellows were very appreciative for him taking them there, and that they tipped him very heavily as a result. He says that white girls answered the door, whereas with me, it was with a hispanic girl awaiting her, soon to come, porking out years.

MaverickC5
04-14-14, 17:09
Hello. In town for a few days staying in downtown. Need recommendations please Thanks in advance. Cheers! Maverick.

AustinAngels
09-22-14, 18:46
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

DogginUSA
11-05-14, 14:44
Visiting for a couple days and will for sure need some stress relief while I am in town. I know just about nothing g about the Hobby in Austin so any help would be appreciated. I love a girl with a nice set of curves and I have never had a Latina before so I figure this is my chance. Also don't mind taking a crude around some hot spots if there are any.

Also any advice on who and where to stay away from would be helpful.

Happy to return the favor if one of you ever get up to TN. We have all kinds of good fun here.

SalsaTapatio
03-18-15, 16:49
Wow!! Its hard to believe there is no activity going on these boards. I have been in ATX little over a month and these forums are dead. Where is everyone hangin" out at?

Bulaninni
04-21-15, 10:29
I've seen reviews of BP girls on both this site, Eccie and some others but none mention any girls from the Adultsearch website. Has anyone here heard / experienced anything with them?

Rrayr
08-17-15, 19:50
Visiting ATX this weekend from Knoxville TN.

I don't know what the scene is like here but if anyone has suggestions for a fellow monger, PM me and throw some UTR's or some legit crumbs my way.

Back in East TN we heave a pretty good variety for a small town.

I'll return the fav if you are ever in my neck of the woods.

AllenGuy
05-17-16, 14:09
I will be in Austin next week, any pointer to good provider will be appreciated. I will be staying on north side of Austin.

RvaSpice
02-15-17, 10:46
My travels will find me in your beautiful City pretty soon and I was hoping some of you could help me out with my mongering habit.

I'll cruise a strip, take a good rub down (massage must be decent), and luv me some UTR's. Spinners and big booty / titty cuties are preferred.

As some providers have restrictions- I am NOT fully caucasian (mixed w / Samoan), nor am I young and dumb but I am full of cum!

Tips on FMV (fair market value) and such would also be appreciated.

Also, I always treat providers w / as much respect as they show me. They treat me good, and my wallet does the same.

If you ever find your way in Richmond VA or Athens Greece (BTW- monger heaven! I will return the favor.

Tijuana.

JustLonely
10-11-17, 09:33
I don't see a Sugar Baby Forum for Austin but you got one 20 year old that as of this morning claiming to be in Austin. She was listed in Richmond VA for the last two days. We messaged quite a bit before her true self emerged offering to sell me panties, pics and vids and pay for sextexting in advance of us meeting. Don't waste your time.

Cheech69
01-13-19, 06:49
Hello Austin, I will be visiting the area and my question is BBQ recommendations in Cedar Park. Thanks.

Robert 123
08-13-21, 18:34
https://www.click2houston.com/news/investigates/2021/08/05/texas-to-be-first-state-to-make-buying-sex-a-felony/

Candy Addict
08-21-21, 17:37
https://www.click2houston.com/news/investigates/2021/08/05/texas-to-be-first-state-to-make-buying-sex-a-felony/What complete BS! Prostitution between consenting adults should be decriminalized. They need to target legislation to deal exclusively with *forced* prostitution / trafficking, not sweeping generalized bills like this one!

Monger699
08-25-21, 22:26
I will be in Austin next week, any pointer to good provider will be appreciated. I will be staying on north side of Austin.Austin seems like a desert for mongering. I'll be there on business from LA next week. Any advice and recommendations appreciated.

CooperTown
04-10-22, 14:12
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I'll be downtown and available in evenings. Would ideally love a young, hot, GFE (wouldn't we all) .

UsaInEurope
04-13-22, 15:03
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I'll be downtown and available in evenings. Would ideally love a young, hot, GFE (wouldn't we all).Seeking and tinder are great for finding P4P.

JupiterRising
04-20-22, 14:40
This has crushed the scene. Not even anyone in the bus stops between Oltorf and Riverside.

So sad.

If you buy a girl a few drinks and then have sex with her -- that's P4P.

If you take a girl out for a show and have sex -- P4P.

If you help a girl out from time to time and have sex with her. P4P.

So on the 3rd time you can get twenty? That's madness. It's proven that these sentences don't deter anything -- whether drugs or whatever.

Shit like this makes me want to GTFO.Yep, it is now officially a crime just to be man, with just trying to get your dick wet being on a comparable level to committing murder in terms of punishment. Something I couldn't disagree with more, but when it's possible to spend years in prison just over solicitation alone, just like it is possible to spend years in prison for murder, something seems wrong to me. They are failing to make a distinction between true criminal behavior, and consensual sex.

People are making far more of a big deal out of what consenting adults do, than they should be, and it should be the consenting adults business. Not the state's business, or some politician's business, or the members of city council, or the guy down the street's business, or the church's business. I didn't invite them into my bedroom. They should get the fuck out.

If there were only more of us to be more vocal, and assertive during these city council meetings to drive the point home... I think a part of why things have become the way they have is because there aren't really any of us doing that. And because of that, these ideas, like let's make solicitation a felony, goes unchallenged. And so it becomes law.

What they don't get is: Not everyone is a sex trafficking victim. Not every "john" is contributing to the problem. Some people just like to fuck, and some figure why not get something out of it while they are at it. This is something they fundamentally fail to comprehend. And if they have a problem with people littering, as in the case of finding used condoms on the ground, then charge people for littering when they do that, but don't throw them in prison for life. That's ridiculous. We are not murderers.