PDA

View Full Version : Rants And Stupid Shit in Augusta

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00
Fighting and ranting start thread.

SlimDog2
02-04-23, 12:47
Craigslist kept deleting her ad so here is her new ad.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/georgia/augusta/bodyrubs/body-rubs/erotic-massage-for-you-25790.htmlIt's not very hard to tell when a new member pops up and every post has to do with the same "new" provider.

SD.

RobertsReSale
04-19-23, 14:35
It's not very hard to tell when a new member pops up and every post has to do with the same "new" provider.

SD.Not sure what you mean by this.

DifferentDays
04-20-23, 08:40
Not sure what you mean by this.You're as smart as you are good at pimping out your girl.

RobertsReSale
04-20-23, 11:44
You're as smart as you are good at pimping out your girl.Kind of like you promoting your place you frequent and telling them that DD sent them so they can get a free table shower? Hmmmmm Wonder what kind of discount benefits you are getting from those referrals. Hell you could be the owner of the spa for all we know and if that is the case we know what kind of Cut you are getting.

SlimDog2
04-24-23, 20:31
Kind of like you promoting your place you frequent and telling them that DD sent them so they can get a free table shower? Hmmmmm Wonder what kind of discount benefits you are getting from those referrals. Hell you could be the owner of the spa for all we know and if that is the case we know what kind of Cut you are getting.See the difference is DD is a major contributing senior member with much respect and clout. You on the other hand have only come to promote one person. I've contacted you / her and recommend the members here pass. I was met with attitude right off the rip, so it ended there for me. See if a "Lady", I'll use that term very loosely, has an attitude before you ever show up it only goes south from there. Most seniors on here will tell you the same. Keep pandering for yourself or your girl whichever it is I'm sure there are some that are willing to take that chance, but those that know me here know I'm straight shooter.

SD.