PDA

View Full Version : Cuddle Sites and Cuddlers

TwistedBrother
04-17-23, 17:59
Hey, has anyone had success with any level of mongering fun with women who advertise on sites like cuddlecomfort.com, cuddleup.com and cuddlecompanions.com? I haven't tried anyone in Michigan, but when I've been traveling in different states I've had several experiences (mostly in 2018-19, then one in 2022). As you might imagine, if you've looked at them at all, it's very much YMMV and kind of a thrill of the hunt type of thing. I had a couple that turned into mutual masturbation, one with DATY and self-service (hefty tip) and others where I discreetly got myself off during OTC cuddling and a little groping. Every one's been a little different.

Anyway, when I have time, I'll post a few stories, too. There tends to be a lot more girls on these sites in bigger cities, like Chicago, NYC, LA, Houston, etc. To a lesser extent Detroit. Of course, all of these sites have rules that it's supposed to be platonic, but whether or not the girls follow that is up to them and you and a variety of factors. I would call every experience I had "worth it" for me, but I'm sure others would agree or disagree to varying extents with various girls.

OnTheRoad2019
04-21-23, 15:34
I'm interested in trying this out. I'm just not sure how the"pivot" to more things happen?

I'm really interested in this one:

https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/t3ddy/

LastTime22
04-23-23, 06:31
I'm interested in trying this out. I'm just not sure how the"pivot" to more things happen?

https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/t3ddy/I've seen her a couple times. She is very nice and easygoing, but doesn't generally get sexual. She mentioned situations where guys tried and failed. It's always possible, but I didn't get that vibe. Be nice to her.

If anyone has a different experience, I'd love to hear it.

TwistedBrother
04-23-23, 17:03

https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/t3ddy/I could reply with extensive detail and share my experiences (most of which are 2018-19, but still), but will have to save that until I have more time.

The short answer, however, is this: It's very, VERY much YMMV and there is no formula. Unlike some groups of traditional "providers," those who engage in fun stuff during cuddling don't network or share common knowledge at all, as I imagine some other classes of female providers do. Mostly the same with guys.

I would say a few pieces of good advice are these:

1. The default position and "rules" for these cuddle sites is platonic only. So with that is the mindset and background in your head, your mental approach and the way you should interact and engage should be like you would going on a date. You're interested in something that's "forbidden" and getting some level of what you want, whether it's self-service, groping, mutual masturbation, oral or FS, requires charm, finesse, luck, reading the room and trying to pick up signals without being pushy.

2. It's also reading the profiles, though some can be misleading. The ones that have more provocative photos and don't mention the rules have, I believe, a higher chance of turning into fun. Those that have more ordinary photos and are blatant about what you can't do are less likely, though there are exceptions to both.

That's a start.

Rasp5657
05-11-23, 07:05
I know a few providers who do sensual and nude virtual sessions, willing to exchange, please pm.

TinaisAllowed
06-26-23, 06:27
I've seen Rezz in Nashville TN several times. First session was an HJ. 160 for 2 hours. It took only until the second session to get full service. It was 400 and over the top worth it.