PDA

View Full Version : K Asia Models

Pages : [1] 2

GoneFishing888
04-11-23, 20:48
Heads up Portland.

It looks like K girls will be heading your way soon! Thread to discuss and review!

GoneFishing888
04-11-23, 22:57
www.k-asianmodels.com/models/

Can take PMs.

PdxGuy044
04-12-23, 02:39
I'm not familiar with this group. Do they offer bb? What are the rates like?

Sugar Daddy PDX
04-12-23, 12:33
Heads up Portland.

It looks like K girls will be heading your way soon! Thread to discuss and review!Not sure if it's related to the group of the same name in Seattle, but I texted the number from their website. Appears they will start taking appointments in Portland in early may.

PriceIsRight39
04-12-23, 12:43
I'm not familiar with this group. Do they offer bb? What are the rates like?In Seattle BBFS is 500 MSOG. It came with a shower, and she ate my booty hole. Sorry, but TNA providers are weak in comparison. I just tested and I'm 10/10 clean so her puss safe at least. They will not look as good as the pics! If they say PSE it's bare. Not all do it. Even sugar babies are weak these days. Women are just trained to get money for stealing oxygen. Anyway. I think Mijoo was in Seattle. Look on that K Girls forum for more.

GoneFishing888
04-12-23, 13:10
Not sure if it's related to the group of the same name in Seattle, but I texted the number from their website. Appears they will start taking appointments in Portland in early may.This matches with my info. ETA in early May.

Rates and others once I learn more I can post.

Good luck!

TiedYed2112
04-12-23, 14:22
This matches with my info. ETA in early May.

Rates and others once I learn more I can post.

Good luck!300/ hhr.

370/ hr.

Bb 100.

Bbcip 150.

GoneFishing888
04-12-23, 14:50
300/ hhr.

370/ hr.

Bb 100.

Bbcip 150.Also.

Plus 30 for second shot on all the above.

FatButNotUgly
04-12-23, 17:59
300/ hhr.

370/ hr.

Bb 100.

Bbcip 150.Thank god! Need some high class shit here in portdump.

The K girls agency in L. A was fire.

GoneFishing888
04-13-23, 17:58
Thank god! Need some high class shit here in portdump.

The K girls agency in L. A was fire.Although based in Seattle I go to Portland a lot for business. So having that option will be great!

Tadger
04-13-23, 18:49
300/ hhr.

370/ hr.

Bb 100.

Bbcip 150.I hope these pictures and these prices are for real because I am ready!

Jj503
04-14-23, 09:34
Are they incall or outcall? If incall, what kind of location?

GoneFishing888
04-14-23, 12:31
Are they incall or outcall? If incall, what kind of location?Likely incall with location to be determined.

PriceIsRight39
04-14-23, 12:31
I hope these pictures and these prices are for real because I am ready!Pics won't be close. Sorry. Prices are though. If you like your cornhole licked many will! In Seattle it's 500 for hour MSOG raw. They never look as good as the pics. Sorry.

Valinor
04-14-23, 12:55
In Seattle BBFS is 500 MSOG. It came with a shower, and she ate my booty hole. Sorry, but TNA providers are weak in comparison. I just tested and I'm 10/10 clean so her puss safe at least. They will not look as good as the pics! If they say PSE it's bare. Not all do it.Are there testing requirements for BBFS? If not, is there any reasonable expectation that the puss will stay safe over the non-immediate term?

GoneFishing888
04-14-23, 16:48
I did not mean to delete the post that was made. I was meaning to reply. Testing out tools. Didn’t mean to click on delete and it deletes it instantly. I had never moderated a blog before. Basically his post was saying in his opinion this would not end well and he would steer clear.

I agree with being careful. Don’t discuss in public as a group so others can clearly hear like the league did and other stupid clueless things that they did. As always discretion and common sense are your best friends.

Be safe

JsppsgFun4
04-14-23, 17:07
Glad to see a K shop opening up in PNW.

Good to know when I come back to visit the area.

Tadger
04-14-23, 17:12
Pics won't be close. Sorry. Prices are though. If you like your cornhole licked many will! In Seattle it's 500 for hour MSOG raw. They never look as good as the pics. Sorry.Ha oh yeah I said I _hope_ these are real, I don't necessarily expect them to be. I was going to wait for others to verify first.

GoneFishing888
04-14-23, 17:59
Ha oh yeah I said I _hope_ these are real, I don't necessarily expect them to be. I was going to wait for others to verify first.Pics are hit or miss a lot of the times. Often due to security reasons for the girl.

There are some girls these days who are providing short video clips which are very representative!

SaltyMeat
05-01-23, 00:09
Anyone planning on seeing Bora and / or Mijoo when this arrive this week? Heard it was May 4th when they arrive.

MilkyTears213
05-01-23, 00:29
Anyone planning on seeing Bora and / or Mijoo when this arrive this week? Heard it was May 4th when they arrive.Definitely. I've heard great things of bora. Can't wait.

WarpFactor69
05-01-23, 06:31
Anyone planning on seeing Bora and / or Mijoo when this arrive this week? Heard it was May 4th when they arrive.K-girls can be had in California for 300 an hour. Considering that gas is a dollar more per gallon there, and real estate is much more expensive there, the prices quoted in this thread don't make sense. If anything, we should be enjoying better offers than California.

I'll pass until prices are equal or lower to California k-girls.

GoneFishing888
05-01-23, 11:44
ETA is.

Bora will be on May 4.

Mijoo May 6.

Prices are relative. Gas has little to do with it.

California is experiencing a price creep as well. Especially in SoCal.

The prices are comparable to Chicago and Mid Atlantic.

It's cheaper than what is offered in Houston and Phoenix which are also single place K markets.

YMMV and good luck!

Jd058
05-01-23, 12:55
Can confirm. Houston prices are comparable to this. Visited Houston last year.

ETA is.

Bora will be on May 4.

Mijoo May 6.

It's cheaper than what is offered in Houston and Phoenix which are also single place K markets.

YMMV and good luck!

WarpFactor69
05-01-23, 14:14
ETA is.

Bora will be on May 4.

Mijoo May 6.

YMMV and good luck!I'm not concerned about markets in the Midwest or Eastern United states. The cost of living in California is much higher than portland. Therefore there is no good reason for K girls to cost more here than there, other than just taking advantage.

I'll wait.

Valinor
05-01-23, 14:22
I'm not concerned about markets in the Midwest or Eastern United states. The cost of living in California is much higher than portland. Therefore there is no good reason for K girls to cost more here than there, other than just taking advantage.

I'll wait.Are there multiple k-girl agencies in CA Vs. Only one in PDX? That may be the difference. The CA places seem to have good reputations, so the singular one in PDX may be able to charge more because there is no competition.

I don't have a dog in the fight but figured the hypothesis was worth mentioning in case someone had an idea of a competing local service against which we can compare prices.

GoneFishing888
05-01-23, 14:33
I'm not concerned about markets in the Midwest or Eastern United states. The cost of living in California is much higher than portland. Therefore there is no good reason for K girls to cost more here than there, other than just taking advantage.

I'll wait.If you don't want to partake then that's fine and your choice to make.

Cost of living of the area is irrelevant. Its about market supply and demand.

The fact is that price inflation in the hobby is happening everywhere. Whether or not you are concerned about the other areas is irrelevant it's the fact. The cost, supply and demand is what dictates. The cost of living is high on the east coast as well probably higher in NOVA. Similar prices. I guess Texas is the Midwest as well as Arizona similar or higher. That's what's happening. Look I would love the days when NoCal was 220-250 and SoCal was 250-280 and most other areas were 300/Hr. But those days are not coming back any time soon.

WarpFactor69
05-01-23, 16:14
If you don't want to partake then that's fine and your choice to make.

Cost of living of the area is irrelevant. Its about market supply and demand.

The fact is that price inflation in the hobby is happening everywhere. Whether or not you are concerned about the other areas is irrelevant it's the fact. The cost, supply and demand is what dictates. The cost of living is high on the east coast as well probably higher in NOVA. Similar prices. I guess Texas is the Midwest as well as Arizona similar or higher. That's what's happening. Look I would love the days when NoCal was 220-250 and SoCal was 250-280 and most other areas were 300/Hr. But those days are not coming back any time soon.The cost of living is the specific excuse many local providers are using to artificially jack up prices. I choose not to be part of the problem. If you do don't complain when it's 50% more within a year.

OneOne9
05-02-23, 20:17
The cost of living is the specific excuse many local providers are using to artificially jack up prices. I choose not to be part of the problem. If you do don't complain when it's 50% more within a year.Rates are set by the market. If enough guys are willing to pay the high rate and jump through hoops to see them the rates will stay high. It will take a majority of guys to refuse paying the high rate along with jumping through hoops to get the rates down.

I will not share any personal info with any agency or indie and do not share any knowledge of review boards or handles. I only see providers that don't require this info. Some might say I'm missing out but I'm very happy with the selection I have access to.

Regarding COL I had a provider at Eastern tell me she was in Vancouver because rent was too high in L. A She didn't say if it was shop rent or apartment rent but everyone knows both are higher in L. A. And the Bay area. They are gouging us as long as we allow it.

It all comes down to if there is a market for these rates and if not if the shops are willing to lower their rates or move on. I do question anyone promoting high rates, are they a buyer or a seller?

SpoofPdx
05-04-23, 14:24
Totally legit. Had an amazing amazing experience with bora. See the Seattle board for all the reviews. Best kgirl experience I've had in a long time (last one was in LA).

SpoofPdx
05-04-23, 15:18
Don't think my first post went through so sorry if this is a duplicate. Agency is legit. Bora is amazing amazing. All the reviews in the Seattle board are spot on. She is not BBFS though and I let the agency know they should note that. Glad we have a really k-agency here now as it's the best kgirl experience I've had in a whole.

Wagnerb
05-04-23, 17:00
Definitely. I've heard great things of bora. Can't wait.The website has updated, specifying what each lady is open to menu-wise and when their start date is. Before the update, it looked like both of them were open to BBFSCIP; now Bora is CFS only, and Mijoo is BB but finish outside. Unfortunate, because I was looking forward to filling them up this weekend.

Abkbk
05-04-23, 19:23
Could be just being in a new market. Over time the menus will probably open up or the usual YMMV depending on your rapport with the girls.

JayJae69
05-04-23, 19:28
Nice to see there is a K-girl offering here. Was a big fan out east of the K girls. They are service orientated and most of the time DDG in my eyes.

Happy to see and did not know this was a thing in Portland. Will have to check them out!

HkdigWeed
05-05-23, 22:14
Visited, great org!

Just as professional as others. PO is great and responsive. Bora is just as described in other reports. Very engaging. On the late / older side of 30's is what I'm guessing. She adjusts to your liking and goes with your flow or will switch to her own wonderful routine.

JayJae69
05-05-23, 23:02
Visited, great org!

Just as professional as others. PO is great and responsive. Bora is just as described in other reports. Very engaging. On the late / older side of 30's is what I'm guessing. She adjusts to your liking and goes with your flow or will switch to her own wonderful routine.Excited there are Kgirls in Portland.

Reached out to the PO and can agree with the sentiment above.

Kgirl screening is comparable to what I experienced in Boston and NOVA.

I'm ok with that as it shows me they are serious and professional.

SpoofPdx
05-07-23, 11:41
Anyone visit Mijoo yet? Looking to find time next week but thought I'd see how she compares to Bora.

BlueDolphin
05-07-23, 17:23
Where is their incall location? Thanks!

JayJae69
05-07-23, 17:30
Anyone visit Mijoo yet? Looking to find time next week but thought I'd see how she compares to Bora.Able to find lots of review searching on the forum as well as her number on the review site. She gets from what I see majority good reviews.

Booking her this week.

HkdigWeed
05-08-23, 09:53
Able to find lots of review searching on the forum as well as her number on the review site. She gets from what I see majority good reviews.

Booking her this week.Will be pass despite great reviews out there. Spoiled and not into ahjumas. Haven't seen any reports on the other review board re: BBFS. Positive report here though.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?22289-BBFS-Bareback-in-Portland&p=6437478&viewfull=1#post6437478.

SpoofPdx
05-08-23, 10:56
Will be pass despite great reviews out there. Spoiled and not into ahjumas. Haven't seen any reports on the other review board re: BBFS. Positive report here though.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?22289-BBFS-Bareback-in-Portland&p=6437478&viewfull=1#post6437478.Thanks Jayjae and Hkdigweed. I don't assume the girls are always the same when they move cities or agencies even with the same name (lesson learned multiple times in LA / SF) so thought I'd check. Glad to see the Portland confirmation in the other thread!

HkdigWeed
05-08-23, 12:44
Where is their incall location? Thanks!This is not an appropriate question to ask publicly. Talk to the PO / get screened and approved.

Kinksterr
05-08-23, 13:03
I think sharing location like, inner SE or Beaverton or something is totally appropriate. Certainly never a specific address, knowing if we're looking at a trip to Forest Grove or Gresham would be helpful.

AmBack
05-09-23, 19:47
I had an appointment set for this morning but it got cancelled as it appears like she was unwell today. Bora was not available today as well. Has anyone visited Mijoo this week?

JayJae69
05-09-23, 20:18
I had an appointment set for this morning but it got cancelled as it appears like she was unwell today. Bora was not available today as well. Has anyone visited Mijoo this week?Yep, same thing happened to me.

Hopefully she feels better soon as I've read good things.

Nhpdx
05-09-23, 20:43
Yep, same thing happened to me.

Hopefully she feels better soon as I've read good things.Bad timing on opening week. Hope they feel better soon and we see some reviews on them here.

Wagnerb
05-10-23, 01:42
Bad timing on opening week. Hope they feel better soon and we see some reviews on them here.That's the problem when you only have two ladies to choose from. If one of them gets sick, your business gets cut in half. You need more horses in the stable, so to speak.

I was looking forward to meeting Mijoo later this week too.

Nogardeulb
05-10-23, 18:32
That's the problem when you only have two ladies to choose from. If one of them gets sick, your business gets cut in half. You need more horses in the stable, so to speak.

I was looking forward to meeting Mijoo later this week too.Back online but no longer BB.

Wagnerb
05-10-23, 19:41
I think sharing location like, inner SE or Beaverton or something is totally appropriate. Certainly never a specific address, knowing if we're looking at a trip to Forest Grove or Gresham would be helpful.I just saw Mijoo, and can confirm that she's NE, pretty close to I-84.

SpoofPdx
05-10-23, 23:39
I just saw Mijoo, and can confirm that she's NE, pretty close to I-84.How was the visit? And does she compare well to Bora?

Nhpdx
05-11-23, 02:32
I just saw Mijoo, and can confirm that she's NE, pretty close to I-84.Oh really?

Well do tell.

As many of us have been waiting in line, and canceled due to her being sick, please share a few details to let us know if the wait is worth it. Now she doesn't belong in this section so why would anyone here book with her??

Wagnerb
05-11-23, 12:00
How was the visit? And does she compare well to Bora?I haven't had Bora yet. As for Mijoo, I'd say it's worth the 3. 0/ hhr for the CFS / GFE that she provided. Bit of a language barrier, but not as bad as you find in an AMP.

We'd just shut the door and we're already lip-locking and feeling each other up. Leads me to the bedroom and get undressed, making out some more once both of us were nude. Handed her the deposit (found out here that she wasn't doing BBFS right now) and she leads me into the bathroom to shower with her. After drying off and heading back to the bedroom, more making out, she works her way down to junior and the boys for some BBBJ. I then return the favor with DATY before we go mish for CFS, making out while I'm balls deep in her. Busted the load but didn't pull out immediately because we were still making out. Head back to the bathroom for another shower with her (junior was trying to stay awake but his barrel was empty), more making out in the shower, while drying off, even while getting dressed and headed out the door.

All in all, definitely worth the 3 bills. Now if only we can get the girls on the other board to provide like this.

The only problem I really have is the level of vetting you have to go through to see them, "for your and our protection". Full name, age, ethnicity, selfie, phone #, TNA I'd if you have it. If I had just stumbled across their website blindly and gave them a call, I'd have thought this was either a scam or a LEO sting collecting info.

JayJae69
05-11-23, 12:16
I haven't had Bora yet. As for Mijoo, I'd say it's worth the 3. 0/ hhr for the CFS / GFE that she provided. Bit of a language barrier, but not as bad as you find in an AMP.

We'd just shut the door and we're already lip-locking and feeling each other up. Leads me to the bedroom and get undressed, making out some more once both of us were nude. Handed her the deposit (found out here that she wasn't doing BBFS right now) and she leads me into the bathroom to shower with her. After drying off and heading back to the bedroom, more making out, she works her way down to junior and the boys for some BBBJ. I then return the favor with DATY before we go mish for CFS, making out while I'm balls deep in her. Busted the load but didn't pull out immediately because we were still making out. Head back to the bathroom for another shower with her (junior was trying to stay awake but his barrel was empty), more making out in the shower, while drying off, even while getting dressed and headed out the door.

All in all, definitely worth the 3 bills. Now if only we can get the girls on the other board to provide like this.

The only problem I really have is the level of vetting you have to go through to see them, "for your and our protection". Full name, age, ethnicity, selfie, phone #, TNA I'd if you have it. If I had just stumbled across their website blindly and gave them a call, I'd have thought this was either a scam or a LEO sting collecting info.Have an appointment this weekend so looking forward to it.

As I mentioned before it is K girl screening and not out of line from what I've seen at other locations. If you look at other places it's the same thing.

Thanks!

FastEddie70
05-11-23, 14:02
Now she doesn't belong in this section so why would anyone here book with her??I think you're confusing the "BBFS" thread, which this is not, with the whole section. I'm pretty sure that there are plenty of us hoping to book with her for whom BBFS is an option to consider, but not a hard requirement.

Nhpdx
05-11-23, 16:29
Thanks for the informative Great review!

I haven't had Bora yet. As for Mijoo, I'd say it's worth the 3. 0/ hhr for the CFS / GFE that she provided. Bit of a language barrier, but not as bad as you find in an AMP.

SpoofPdx
05-12-23, 00:03
Great review Wagnerb. Originally scheduled with Mijoo today but changed it up last minute and went with Bora again due to the menu change and perusing the reviews here and at TER. Seemed like Mijoo is generally described as elegant while Bora as atf material.

The only problem I really have is the level of vetting you have to go through to see them, "for your and our protection". Full name, age, ethnicity, selfie, phone #, TNA I'd if you have it. If I had just stumbled across their website blindly and gave them a call, I'd have thought this was either a scam or a LEO sting collecting info.

Bob2118
05-12-23, 19:24
Greatest at the door with a hug and dfk. Even when I pulled back she came forward for more dfk. She was wearing a long tight skirt that reached the floor and a halter top that showed her flat stomach. She led me to the bedroom for more make out session while she stripped me down to nothing. Then I stripped her down and her body is amazing! Great fake boobs, flat stomach, round booty and shaved (except for a small patch) kitty.

She took me by the hand and led me to the shower where she joined me for more make-out session and BBBJ during the scrub down. Junior was at full attention so she led me back to the bedroom by holding my junk. We made out on the bed with her manoeuvring around me to get my hands where she wanted them (her boobs or rubbing the kitty). She proceeded with more BBBJ for awhile but I had to stop her or I would have popped early. I asked if she wanted to me to go down on her and she enthusiastically replied yes. I know she enjoyed the daty, but I'm sure she didn't cum. She then pulled me up and sat on my face and enjoyed that, then got off and said she wanted junior in her mouth again. I suggested 69 and she sprang into position.

Every so often she would straddle junior and slide on him with the kitty, so I thought she might be open to BB, but when I suggested it she just laughed and played it off. Eventually the hat was put on for some cowgirl and missionary until I finished, but she wouldn't let me pull out. She held me there and made out more. Eventually she cleaned me up and we cuddled on the bed and talked until we were 10 minutes over. She then rushed up and took me to the shower where she cleaned me up again and a little more bbj before I dressed and left.

They are very careful with screening and making sure the hallway is empty when you leave. Also, someone is in the other bedroom, probably a handler to ensure things are safe and help clean, but I only noticed as I was leaving late and she made me wait for a second before leaving the bedroom. I would absolutely repeat and I understand why it's easy to get spoiled with kind of service / GFE.

GoneFishing888
05-12-23, 22:09
Greatest at the door with a hug and dfk. Even when I pulled back she came forward for more dfk. She was wearing a long tight skirt that reached the floor and a halter top that showed her flat stomach. She led me to the bedroom for more make out session while she stripped me down to nothing. Then I stripped her down and her body is amazing! Great fake boobs, flat stomach, round booty and shaved (except for a small patch) kitty.

She took me by the hand and led me to the shower where she joined me for more make-out session and BBBJ during the scrub down. Junior was at full attention so she led me back to the bedroom by holding my junk. We made out on the bed with her manoeuvring around me to get my hands where she wanted them (her boobs or rubbing the kitty). She proceeded with more BBBJ for awhile but I had to stop her or I would have popped early. I asked if she wanted to me to go down on her and she enthusiastically replied yes. I know she enjoyed the daty, but I'm sure she didn't cum. She then pulled me up and sat on my face and enjoyed that, then got off and said she wanted junior in her mouth again. I suggested 69 and she sprang into position.

Every so often she would straddle junior and slide on him with the kitty, so I thought she might be open to BB, but when I suggested it she just laughed and played it off. Eventually the hat was put on for some cowgirl and missionary until I finished, but she wouldn't let me pull out. She held me there and made out more. Eventually she cleaned me up and we cuddled on the bed and talked until we were 10 minutes over. She then rushed up and took me to the shower where she cleaned me up again and a little more bbj before I dressed and left.

They are very careful with screening and making sure the hallway is empty when you leave. Also, someone is in the other bedroom, probably a handler to ensure things are safe and help clean, but I only noticed as I was leaving late and she made me wait for a second before leaving the bedroom. I would absolutely repeat and I understand why it's easy to get spoiled with kind of service / GFE.Glad you had a great time with Bora. She's a real gem and a favorite.

FYI pretty sure it's not a handler in the other room it's Mijoo. Who should also be experienced. Very nice lady with top notch service.

Thanks!

WarpFactor69
05-12-23, 22:34
Glad you had a great time with Bora. She's a real gem and a favorite.

FYI pretty sure it's not a handler in the other room it's Mijoo. Who should also be experienced. Very nice lady with top notch service.

Thanks!How would you know who was there? Were you present at the time? I've been looking through your responses you seem to have a connection to this business other than a customer. Also I noticed you make it a point to thank people that write positive reviews again as if you are somehow involved in the business and not just a customer. Please clarify.

GoneFishing888
05-12-23, 22:41
How would you know who was there? Were you present at the time? I've been looking through your responses you seem to have a connection to this business other than a customer. Also I noticed you make it a point to thank people that write positive reviews again as if you are somehow involved in the business and not just a customer. Please clarify.I'm sorry that I thank people for reviews.

I'm friends with and keep in contact with Mijoo and Bora. That's how I knew they were coming and who was likely in the other room.

Thanks.

JayJae69
05-12-23, 23:28

They are very careful with screening and making sure the hallway is empty when you leave. Also, someone is in the other bedroom, probably a handler to ensure things are safe and help clean, but I only noticed as I was leaving late and she made me wait for a second before leaving the bedroom. I would absolutely repeat and I understand why it's easy to get spoiled with kind of service / GFE.Wow what a good review. I read about Bora when I was out east but I don't think she ever made it up to Boston.

Have a date with Mijoo tomorrow. Am excited but man this makes me think about seeing Bora.

Wagnerb
05-13-23, 01:18
I'm sorry that I thank people for reviews.

I'm friends with and keep in contact with Mijoo and Bora. That's how I knew they were coming and who was likely in the other room.

Thanks.I can confirm that Mijoo's room is on one side, Bora is on the other.

BTW, is it an asian thing to lead a man around by the shaft like that? I only ever get that treatment from Filipinos, Chinese, and now Koreans. Only time I've seen it done by a white girl is if it's a dom session.

JayJae69
05-13-23, 16:41
So just got back from an appointment with the lovely Mijoo. I don't usually write long reviews but will give this a shot.

First major kudos to the booker for being prompt and professional.

I skipped the shower as I had showered before and once in the bedroom we stripped and jumped right into the action. First for those looking for GFE she is a good kisser and lots of DFK through out the session. Started in 69 and she tastes great. Had a nice view of her tits as I ate her. Mijoo has nice long legs which were wrapped around my back. BBBJ skills are above average not the best I've had but definitely got me in the mood.

Got to the main event and she has lots of skill. Many positions were tried and she takes it like a goddess. We started with mish where she held on to me tight wrapping her arms around me and pulling me in. Lots of kissing and nibbling on my neck and shoulders. We switched to cg and and asked me to sit up. Lots of touching and exploring her body in this position. This made the session even hotter as we were closer and we kept grabbing, touching and dfking each other. She came during cg or at least she made it seem that way slowed down a bit while she held me in. Had her flip over to K9 where she was matching my thrusts with her hips. Super sexy. Busted and she cleaned me up with her mouth. Laid down and talked a bit. English isn't great but can she communicate ok.

Mijoo could pass for being in her 30's from what I see so in my mind that's what I will place her at. Really nice GFE experience. Service style reminded me of Shu in Boston. Will repeat but want to go and check out Bora before she leaves.

WarpFactor69
05-13-23, 17:03
I can confirm that Mijoo's room is on one side, Bora is on the other.

BTW, is it an asian thing to lead a man around by the shaft like that? I only ever get that treatment from Filipinos, Chinese, and now Koreans. Only time I've seen it done by a white girl is if it's a dom session.Yes in california, it was common for two girls to room together they would take turns with clients while the other one could take a break. They were in the most luxurious Apartments I have seen. $300 an hour you got a gorgeous girl amazing pampering including shower together drying you off after the shower, helping you get dressed, and of course red book GFE treatment, all for $300 an hour. I'm just curious how that other guy knew for a fact who was he in the other room on that day.

Dexxzy
05-13-23, 18:06
Yes in california, it was common for two girls to room together they would take turns with clients while the other one could take a break. They were in the most luxurious Apartments I have seen. $300 an hour you got a gorgeous girl amazing pampering including shower together drying you off after the shower, helping you get dressed, and of course red book GFE treatment, all for $300 an hour. I'm just curious how that other guy knew for a fact who was he in the other room on that day.Economies of scale, less expensive per provider to share incall costs. Of the CA k-girls I've visited, they could accommodate 2 guests at a time.

Most luxurious of apartments? No. Definitely above average though.

Seemed like Mijoo is generally described as elegant while Bora as atf material.Can you elaborate what elegant vs atf means?

JayJae69
05-13-23, 18:26
Economies of scale, less expensive per provider to share incall costs. Of the CA k-girls I've visited, they could accommodate 2 guests at a time.

Most luxurious of apartments? No. Definitely above average though.

Can you elaborate what elegant vs atf means?When I was doing some research I saw Bora being described by multiple mongers as being the all time favorite while having just saw Mijoo I can see the elegant GFE. Which I also read as well describing her.

Also what one person may see as luxurious another may see as above average. It's all subjective and in the eye of the beholder.

Just my two cents.

WarpFactor69
05-13-23, 18:33
I misspoke when I said the guy claimed to know for a fact who was in the next room.

SpoofPdx
05-14-23, 02:24
When I was doing some research I saw Bora being described by multiple mongers as being the all time favorite while having just saw Mijoo I can see the elegant GFE. Which I also read as well describing her.

Also what one person may see as luxurious another may see as above average. It's all subjective and in the eye of the beholder.

Just my two cents.Exactly. Wasn't my own assessment as I haven't seen mijoo yet but was going off what I was getting from the other reviews. How I interpret that is. Atf implies some sort of ranking with bora at or near the top for any given individual while elegant is just a description so I take it as good but doesn't break into people's top ranking. Subjective reading between the lines.

FastEddie70
05-14-23, 15:46
I saw Bora. She is a very beautiful young woman and she treated me wonderful. The details of the visit are very similar to what has been posted a few reports down, partly because that's the way she seems naturally inclined, and partly because I'd read that report and said "that sounds good to me, I'm going to lead things to that same thing. " I booked an hour, and wish I'd asked for more time and multiple pops. It was certainly the best experience I've had in Portland since I moved out of southern California many years ago, and might just have been my best such experience ever. I'm looking forward to seeing Mijoo, and I'm sure I'll see Bora again.

Nogardeulb
05-14-23, 18:41
I've met both girls & being closed friend with one of them, however, according to girls this new place is not busy AT ALL! All I can see & read from here are mostly positive & good reports, just wonder if anyone heard / saw / knew anything bad / rumors, location, parking, accessibility, screening or safety concern?

Acura8888
05-15-23, 09:17
I've met both girls & being closed friend with one of them, however, according to girls this new place is not busy AT ALL! All I can see & read from here are mostly positive & good reports, just wonder if anyone heard / saw / knew anything bad / rumors, location, parking, accessibility, screening or safety concern?Surprised to hear this, usually this time of year is busy for providers. The Hot weather last few days makes people want to see ladies. Not going to get into the rate debate, we all know that is the going rate without much competition in the area.

MisterJimmy
05-15-23, 13:01
I've met both girls & being closed friend with one of them, however, according to girls this new place is not busy AT ALL! All I can see & read from here are mostly positive & good reports, just wonder if anyone heard / saw / knew anything bad / rumors, location, parking, accessibility, screening or safety concern?Bad Business Plan 101.the original bb offering made this shop a permanent Do not see for me and, I'm sure, for many others.

NachoCheese
05-16-23, 19:21
https://k-asianmodels.com/model/ashley-fox-up-coming/ May 26 through June 9th.

https://k-asianmodels.com/model/angela-up-coming/ May 22 through June 3rd.

Both are currently listed as GFE / CIM / BBFS / CIP.

Nhpdx
05-16-23, 20:30
I saw Bora. She is a very beautiful young woman and she treated me wonderful. The details of the visit are very similar to what has been posted a few reports down, partly because that's the way she seems naturally inclined, and partly because I'd read that report and said "that sounds good to me, I'm going to lead things to that same thing. " I booked an hour, and wish I'd asked for more time and multiple pops. It was certainly the best experience I've had in Portland since I moved out of southern California many years ago, and might just have been my best such experience ever. I'm looking forward to seeing Mijoo, and I'm sure I'll see Bora again.I agree.

It is too bad she is heading out in a few days as the new girls arrive. She is a sweetheart and really makes you feel like there is a connection between the two of you. She tailors each date to what you are interested in that day but takes direction very well. She said it's very slow here since they just started in Portland and asked if I could get the word out. I'll leave that up to those of you who can post reviews on other sites that allow that sort of thing since The Other Board" here really has a fit if you talk about the competition and with the level of true service you get from the time you enter until they put your shoes on to leave I have not met any local providers that can hold a candle to the experience. After reading reviews for the past ten years K Girls are definitely not for many of you but for those of us who like the true royal treatment at prices below a majority of the local girls this is a great addition to the landscape.

The location is super safe with several great public parking areas and multiple exits. Brought back memories of the K Dreaming days.

Abkbk
05-17-23, 01:12
Recently saw Bora, good experience as others have reported. I thought she was cuter than her photos showed her to be, probably heavy on the photoshopping and whatever camera angles. If I had the time, I would try to see her again before she heads out soon. Really the only hiccup on my visit was the power going out from the room a / c at the "right" moments, we just laughed it off and made the best of it. It did throw me off a bit when I tried for round 2. Thought the location was fine, several parking options depending on how comfortable you felt with the area. Hoping Bora comes back to area and Mijoo too.

For those complaining about the rates, they're fine. You're getting a higher quality experience. The experience and rate are similar to what you get at a mid to high (lower end) level soapland in Japan. Our AMP rates are like the cheaper soapland level but with a much lower quality experience.

JeffAllStar
05-18-23, 19:49
On the website it lists for each one "GFE," or "BBFS" or whatever. Do you pay extra for that and let them know? And does that mean the ones that it doesn't say BBFS mean they don't offer that?

NachoCheese
05-18-23, 21:23
On the website it lists for each one "GFE," or "BBFS" or whatever. Do you pay extra for that and let them know? And does that mean the ones that it doesn't say BBFS mean they don't offer that?Yes and yes.

Wagnerb
05-18-23, 21:30
On the website it lists for each one "GFE," or "BBFS" or whatever. Do you pay extra for that and let them know? And does that mean the ones that it doesn't say BBFS mean they don't offer that?When the website was first up, the menu page included the price for each upcharge (MSOG, BB, CIP). They've since taken that off the website, but still include it in the text messages they send you once you're confirmed. Everything is included unless their personal menu has a " next to it, that item is extra.

If the girl is open to BB or CIP on the website, they'll have an additional charge for each. For example, say you want to meet with Angela for half-hour with MSOG, BBFSCIP. Base price of 300, MSOG of +30, BBFS +100, and CIP of +50 (guessing on this last one). So a total of 480 to shoot two loads deep inside.

OneOne9
05-21-23, 11:30
I've met both girls & being closed friend with one of them, however, according to girls this new place is not busy AT ALL! All I can see & read from here are mostly positive & good reports, just wonder if anyone heard / saw / knew anything bad / rumors, location, parking, accessibility, screening or safety concern?I think the K agencies do provide a better service and I would like to use the agency.

But, most of the reviews and comments are from out of town business travelers who are friends or long time customers. Did they actually go through the same screening process that is required?

The screening process is unacceptable.

30 min basic session rate is too high.

location.

HkdigWeed
05-21-23, 12:49
I think the K agencies do provide a better service and I would like to use the agency.
The screening process is unacceptable.

30 min basic session rate is too high.You have essentially stated you will not be visiting kaamps across the country. This is all standard with minor variation. Respect your choice but people honestly should either accept & enjoy or move on. The value is high & puts to shame the experiences described in most other subforums.

And yes, from convos / dms, locals have gone through the screening process.

JayJae69
05-21-23, 13:57
You have essentially stated you will not be visiting kaamps across the country. This is all standard with minor variation. Respect your choice but people honestly should either accept & enjoy or move on. The value is high & puts to shame the experiences described in most other subforums.

And yes, from convos / dms, locals have gone through the screening process.Went through and it was the same process here as I had to do with Boston top 10 and Asian Gem / discreet story in NOVA as well.

Saw Bora Friday night and will agree with all the previous reviews. Found out her last day was yesterday. Sad to see her go but I'm intrigued by Ashley Fox. Will have to check her out soon.

OneOne9
05-21-23, 16:29
You have essentially stated you will not be visiting kaamps across the country. .I agree I will not be visiting any kaamps. I was answering his question why they are so slow. Like any business if you don't make a profit you adapt or close shop.

HkdigWeed
05-26-23, 21:35
Was tempted by Angela, but found Ashley Fox's reviews more enticing.

Wasn't her first appointment, but close. 5'6, Mid-late 30's, amazing Ds, an even more amazing ass. Soft midsection. Stripper body. Face is cute, roundish with a great smile. Has a routine that I let her proceed with, given our first meeting. She knows she has great curves and keeps them in contact with you. Very engaging. Bora had the better BBBJ, despite the use of some cooling liquid. But god, the ass and tits on Ashley. Paid the premium and it was well worth it. Here for 2 weeks.

If Angela is close, this will be an expensive 2 weeks.

Wagnerb
05-27-23, 00:15
Was tempted by Angela, but found Ashley Fox's reviews more enticing.

Wasn't her first appointment, but close. 5'6, Mid-late 30's, amazing Ds, an even more amazing ass. Soft midsection. Stripper body. Face is cute, roundish with a great smile. Has a routine that I let her proceed with, given our first meeting. She knows she has great curves and keeps them in contact with you. Very engaging. Bora had the better BBBJ, despite the use of some cooling liquid. But god, the ass and tits on Ashley. Paid the premium and it was well worth it. Here for 2 weeks.

If Angela is close, this will be an expensive 2 weeks.At least IMO, Ashley is the better lay, though she didn't seem to know the prices. Went premium with both of them, and Ashley came across as the more sensual one, similar to what I got from Bora and Mijoo. Angela just seemed to be going through the motions than the other girls. Good time still, just not to the same level.

Nhpdx
05-27-23, 01:38
Angela was a really good time for me but UMMV.

She has the routine down and once we really got started she seamed to be having the time of her life. DATY was some of the best I'v ever had with her putting her hands on my head and directing me to the sweet spots giving me just the right amount of encouragement. I could feel all the pulsing with my tongue and enjoyed the whole experience even if it was just showmanship.

Angela provided all the GFE I could handle and this was the VIP package. She did not disappoint on any position despite a slight language issue I was able to put her where I wanted her and she caught on quick. I'm not much of a PSE guy so the K-girls are absolutely perfect for me. I just don't enjoy the over the top yelling, moaning and praise the the typical PSE involves. The softer, passionate slightly reserved intimacy is more my style so YMMV.

Nice massage with the minutes left so no rush to get me out the door. As always she started with removing my shoes at the door and after the two showers, massage, main events, she helped put my shoes on and kissed me out the door. There was a very UUMV thing with our phones and I'll let you know if she contacts me OTC.

Don't get to butt hurt if these are not up to your kinky standards since she said there is a line of ladies trying to get to Portland.

Treat them well while they last and enjoy the rides!

KrnxAttack
05-27-23, 02:59
I finally pass the screen check.

Easy way, if you have P411 or * pm to them.

Ask I'd for booker. If new on p411 ir TNa, its going to hard.

But if you used on p411 or TNA, you will get a easy to pass.

Screen check. Once when I passed I just give them my nickname.

And phone number for future booking. GOODLUCK ALL.

BTW, I saw angela yesterday, she is cute. I trevel OR alot, so I like I have.

Alot of choice between WA and OR.

Marc Spencer
05-28-23, 11:44
Yes and yes.I am little confused. If I want to go for VIP option of the menu, to whom I need to tell? In Text to the agent or directly to the servce provider? Ultimately provider is the one who should know about it. Are providers here are good at English and can understand the specific requests?

HkdigWeed
05-28-23, 12:15
I am little confused. If I want to go for VIP option of the menu, to whom I need to tell? In Text to the agent or directly to the servce provider? Ultimately provider is the one who should know about it. Are providers here are good at English and can understand the specific requests?Provider.

YMMV English. But $ is universal.

Wagnerb
05-28-23, 13:54
Provider.

YMMV English. But $ is universal.Yeah, tell the girl directly. The handler is there for scheduling purposes and saying what services are offered, not what services are being given. The girl may not know what the rates are, so just show them the text that shows the price breakdown that the handler sends you. When I was with Ashley, she actually realized I overpaid like I was getting MSOG and returned the extra cash.

Dexxzy
05-29-23, 03:04
Yeah, tell the girl directly. The handler is there for scheduling purposes and saying what services are offered, not what services are being given. The girl may not know what the rates are, so just show them the text that shows the price breakdown that the handler sends you. When I was with Ashley, she actually realized I overpaid like I was getting MSOG and returned the extra cash.So that makes a little more sense to me. I saw Bora, but wasn't sure who to ask about the msog thing.

Samadams17
05-30-23, 00:54
I've only seen maybe 15 or so k girls in my time through I think 6 agencies, so I have some experience, but I'm not any kind of expert on k girls, but first off I wanted to say that I really enjoy the booker and the communication process with K Asian Models much much much more than the others I've dealt with. I can't remember all the services I've used, but K Dreaming (Portland), VAC (Vegas), and LTLV (Vegas) come to mind and this booker is 11/10. The person is friendly and personable, quick to return texts and thorough and I feel like this person is slightly more honest than other bookers and seems to genuinely care about your experience after they've gotten your patronage which was nice. I asked things like which provider was younger, which was more attractive facially, descriptions of performance, and this person seemed to be more honest than the typical responses I've been given like they are all good or they are all hot or they are all young or blah blah. I think this goes a long way to establishing a long term customer base and so far I plan on visiting regularly.

Onto the main event. Since KAM isn't on TNA I've found that I've had to rely a little more on the booker for information before I made my decision and on this day I chose Ashley and I'm so glad I did. I've found that in my 20 or so experiences with the 15 or so K Girls I've been with, I have no problem with giving all of the girls 4 or 5 stars. In fact I'd say all of them have earned 5 stars with the exception of 2. But just because they are all 5 stars doesn't mean there isn't a lot of variation between the best experience and the worst. I guess the best way to explain this is to use grades of beef. Only 5% of beef is labeled as prime beef. And prime beef, especially dry aged prime beef is fucking fantastic. In the American grading system it's the top tier. But in the last few decades we now have Japanese Wagyu that blows prime way in terms of marbling, and even in terms of Japanese beef it's separated into 3 tiers, A3, A4, A5. What I'm getting at is. For me. Ashley like all K Girls she's a 5 star especially if you compare her to the typical woman we get on TNA. However in terms of K Girl experiences that I've had. She's easily in my top tier of experiences, definitely in that upper echelon. Her foreplay and sensual caresses were so unique and caught me off guard and got me so fucking horny that I was fighting off the urge to finish like after 2 minutes of entering one of the most photogenic pussies I've ever seen in my life. Not only did it look beautiful with her small trimmed lips, but the color, the smell, how smooth and freshly shaved, and how tight she was really made her pussy one of the most memorable pussies I've ever played with in all my years of hobbying. Other than that. She was a gem. Super sweet. Very engaged both physically and mentally and was very pleasant to be around and she gave a killer deep tissue massage and I was impressed with how strong her hands were. Round 2 ended up being more of the same. She got me so damn horned up again that I literally fought the urge to finish this time in like under a minute. I normally would be super embarrassed or disappointed, but I honestly had so much fun up til that point that I couldn't wait to see her again. DFK was fantastic, BBBJ with teasing and eye contact was fantastic, giving her DATY was so enjoyable considering how great her pussy looked and tasted and how much she was physically and verbally encouraging me, caressing and kissing and licking all the various parts of my body was great, and she could ride like a champ. Hopefully I'll be able to bring my A game with me next time.

SpoofPdx
05-30-23, 10:51
I've only seen maybe 15 or so k girls in my time through I think 6 agencies, so I have some experience, but I'm not any kind of expert on k girls, but first off I wanted to say that I really enjoy the booker and the communication process with K Asian Models much much much more than the others I've dealt with. I can't remember all the services I've used, but K Dreaming (Portland), VAC (Vegas), and LTLV (Vegas) come to mind and this booker is 11/10. The person is friendly and personable, quick to return texts and thorough and I feel like this person is slightly more honest than other bookers and seems to genuinely care about your experience after they've gotten your patronage which was nice. I asked things like which provider was younger, which was more attractive facially, descriptions of performance, and this person seemed to be more honest than the typical responses I've been given like they are all good or they are all hot or they are all young or blah blah. I think this goes a long way to establishing a long term customer base and so far I plan on visiting regularly.Was just out in Vegas and would agree with you on the booker. Great review on Ashley!

Marc Spencer
05-30-23, 12:50
I've only seen maybe 15 or so k girls in my time through I think 6 agencies, so I have some experience, but I'm not any kind of expert on k girls, but first off I wanted to say that I really enjoy the booker and the communication process with K Asian Models much much much more than the others I've dealt with. I can't remember all the services I've used, but K Dreaming (Portland), VAC (Vegas), and LTLV (Vegas) come to mind and this booker is 11/10. The person is friendly and personable, quick to return texts and thorough and I feel like this person is slightly more honest than other bookers and seems to genuinely care about your experience after they've gotten your patronage which was nice. I asked things like which provider was younger, which was more attractive facially, descriptions of performance, and this person seemed to be more honest than the typical responses I've been given like they are all good or they are all hot or they are all young or blah blah. I think this goes a long way to establishing a long term customer base and so far I plan on visiting regularly.

Onto the main event. Since KAM isn't on TNA I've found that I've had to rely a little more on the booker for information before I made my decision and on this day I chose Ashley and I'm so glad I did. I've found that in my 20 or so experiences with the 15 or so K Girls I've been with, I have no problem with giving all of the girls 4 or 5 stars. In fact I'd say all of them have earned 5 stars with the exception of 2. But just because they are all 5 stars doesn't mean there isn't a lot of variation between the best experience and the worst. I guess the best way to explain this is to use grades of beef. Only 5% of beef is labeled as prime beef. And prime beef, especially dry aged prime beef is fucking fantastic. In the American grading system it's the top tier. But in the last few decades we now have Japanese Wagyu that blows prime way in terms of marbling, and even in terms of Japanese beef it's separated into 3 tiers, A3, A4, A5. What I'm getting at is. For me. Ashley like all K Girls she's a 5 star especially if you compare her to the typical woman we get on TNA. However in terms of K Girl experiences that I've had. She's easily in my top tier of experiences, definitely in that upper echelon. Her foreplay and sensual caresses were so unique and caught me off guard and got me so fucking horny that I was fighting off the urge to finish like after 2 minutes of entering one of the most photogenic pussies I've ever seen in my life. Not only did it look beautiful with her small trimmed lips, but the color, the smell, how smooth and freshly shaved, and how tight she was really made her pussy one of the most memorable pussies I've ever played with in all my years of hobbying. Other than that. She was a gem. Super sweet. Very engaged both physically and mentally and was very pleasant to be around and she gave a killer deep tissue massage and I was impressed with how strong her hands were. Round 2 ended up being more of the same. She got me so damn horned up again that I literally fought the urge to finish this time in like under a minute. I normally would be super embarrassed or disappointed, but I honestly had so much fun up til that point that I couldn't wait to see her again. DFK was fantastic, BBBJ with teasing and eye contact was fantastic, giving her DATY was so enjoyable considering how great her pussy looked and tasted and how much she was physically and verbally encouraging me, caressing and kissing and licking all the various parts of my body was great, and she could ride like a champ. Hopefully I'll be able to bring my A game with me next time.Thanks for your detailed and excellent review sir! Very helpful and informative. Hope her English skills are also good.

Jammer345
05-30-23, 16:06
I've only seen maybe 15 or so k girls in my time through I think 6 agencies, so I have some experience, but I'm not any kind of expert on k girls, but first off I wanted to say that I really enjoy the booker and the communication process with K Asian Models much much much more than the others I've dealt with. I can't remember all the services I've used, but K Dreaming (Portland), VAC (Vegas), and LTLV (Vegas) come to mind and this booker is 11/10. The person is friendly and personable, quick to return texts and thorough and I feel like this person is slightly more honest than other bookers and seems to genuinely care about your experience after they've gotten your patronage which was nice. I asked things like which provider was younger, which was more attractive facially, descriptions of performance, and this person seemed to be more honest than the typical responses I've been given like they are all good or they are all hot or they are all young or blah blah. I think this goes a long way to establishing a long term customer base and so far I plan on visiting regularly..Thanks for sharing! I've never used K models, looking forward to trying it soon!

Member #6607
05-30-23, 18:26
Adding to the positive reviews on Ashley. She's awesome.

Booking process is simple once you pass screening. Someone already mentioned this but the Booker is really easy to work with - a real plus for this org.

I'd put her in her mid to late 30's. Cute face, great body with epic natural Ds. Went with the VIP option and it was worth it, although definitely steep (Booker is very clear about pricing breakdown so you can just text and ask). The value compared to most options in PDX is high.

Pretty standard kgirl routine with shower and blue toast. To the bed for a short massage and then off to the races. Ashley was engaged and on the slow and sensual side. Dfk was great. Mirrors everywhere which adds to the fun visuals. Loved watching her tits in sway in doggy.

Abcdfkbbbjblsdatopsecgrcgdoggymishxyz.

TryHard
05-30-23, 23:38
You guys are seriously sharing your ID to verify? I can't get my head past that.

WatDaZap
05-31-23, 04:00
Longtime lurker; reviewer on other boards, first review here.

Adding to the positive reviews also.

Agreed about the great body with those natural Ds. I was playing with them most of the time with her.

As mentioned; Kgirl routine with the blue toast, then the shower; where we soaped each other, and gave a preview BJ.

Moved into the bedroom for a massage, which was very sensual. Then the main event, which was BJ, then to daty. Suited up into mish; where I didn't last long.

I was unable to fire up for a second round. Showered to clean up, then she dressed me, and off I went.

Highly recommend.

JayJae69
05-31-23, 07:30
Was told to go and see Ashley Fox. And happy that I did. Not too much too add to the other reviews. Just a sexy and fun time with a great girl. Glad I was able to wrap my head around that wonderful body of hers. Nice curves and features with a body that was made to have fun with. Enjoyed my time. I may try Angela later. Ashley though is a definite repeat my schedule allows.

Marc Spencer
05-31-23, 10:06
You guys are seriously sharing your ID to verify? I can't get my head past that.If you are a member of T and A board, that is enou5. No need to share any I'd. This is discussed here earlier.

Marc Spencer
05-31-23, 16:40
Looks like they removed the extra VIP items from the respective provider menus, except they left CIM in their website. Not sure what does this means to the actual services provided.

Samadams17
05-31-23, 22:04
Looks like they removed the extra VIP items from the respective provider menus, except they left CIM in their website. Not sure what does this means to the actual services provided.It's still available if you ask them via text.

Wagnerb
06-01-23, 08:31
Looks like they removed the extra VIP items from the respective provider menus, except they left CIM in their website. Not sure what does this means to the actual services provided.Too bad they had to hide more of the menu, that's what I liked about the website originally. It makes it more complicated for us now if we want those extras (like the other board), first by hiding the price of the VIP options and showing the girls' menus on their own page, now not even there. If I have to text in to figure out what a girl is open to and it's not available, I still feel obligated to spend time / money with her or I feel like I was stringing her along.

Samadams17
06-01-23, 13:44
Too bad they had to hide more of the menu, that's what I liked about the website originally. It makes it more complicated for us now if we want those extras (like the other board), first by hiding the price of the VIP options and showing the girls' menus on their own page, now not even there. If I have to text in to figure out what a girl is open to and it's not available, I still feel obligated to spend time / money with her or I feel like I was stringing her along.I'll assume the pool of people wanting BBFS is smaller than the pool of people who want cfs. And it's probably harder to get listed on tna if they publicly advertise that.

Marc Spencer
06-01-23, 21:03
Longtime lurker; reviewer on other boards, first review here.

Adding to the positive reviews also.

Agreed about the great body with those natural Ds. I was playing with them most of the time with her.

As mentioned; Kgirl routine with the blue toast, then the shower; where we soaped each other, and gave a preview BJ.

Moved into the bedroom for a massage, which was very sensual. Then the main event, which was BJ, then to daty. Suited up into mish; where I didn't last long.

I was unable to fire up for a second round. Showered to clean up, then she dressed me, and off I went.

Highly recommend.Thanks for the report. How are her English speaking skills?

WatDaZap
06-01-23, 21:15
Thanks for the report. How are her English speaking skills?Her English is pretty good. Obviously not a native speaker, but can communicate with Ashley pretty well.

HawtKarl707
06-03-23, 03:10
I saw Ashley today. Booking was easy and if you're active in TnA, screening is quick and non-invasive. I had seen Bora before and can rate her a 5/5.

Booked Ashley for an hour, and was greeted by a late 30's / early 40's woman, body was decent, DDs not as perky as the pics suggest, but still a handful of fun. She welcomed me in and we did the whole sanitation routine. Decent BBJ but she got tired quickly and wrapped me up.

A word on jimmyhats: they were already opened and waiting by the side. Now experienced hobbyists know never to put on jimmies unless they're opened right in front of you, but it's hard to use big brain when little brain is in charge. It could be nothing because I also saw a big stash of unopened condoms by the bedside so maybe she was just being prepared in opening them up beforehand. Who's to say? Proceed with caution.

ANYWAY. We got to the main event and it was nice, definitely lower energy than Bora in that regard, but nice. Popped pretty quick and I was fully done after that. She gave a little massage and tried for round 2 but I didn't have it in me. Paid for the hour and 2 pops but I ended up leaving early. FWIW she tried to repay a little if the donation but I insisted otherwise. A little generosity never hurts. These girls deserve it!

Also everyone seems to only review Ashley here, has anyone seen the other girl??

Nhpdx
06-03-23, 14:30
I saw Ashley today. Booking was easy and if you're active in TnA, screening is quick and non-invasive. I had seen Bora before and can rate her a 5/5.

Also everyone seems to only review Ashley here, has anyone seen the other girl??Bunny is just starting and the last girl is leaving but you can find reviews back in the posts on this section.

HkdigWeed
06-03-23, 15:34
I
Also everyone seems to only review Ashley here, has anyone seen the other girl??Looks like Amber is gone. Low popularity probably due to picture quality and average reviews on another forum. Now we have Bunny inbound!

As they get settled hoping they can attract some of the younger talent

WestSidePunter
06-03-23, 17:41
Looks like Amber is gone. Low popularity probably due to picture quality and average reviews on another forum. Now we have Bunny inbound!

As they get settled hoping they can attract some of the younger talentBunny looks pretty good.

JayJae69
06-03-23, 19:41
Had the pleasure of seeing Bunny when she was out East.

If you like petite spinner and cute GFE she will check those boxes for you.

Also since it was asked about another provider. She speaks English well.

Looking forward to seeing her again.

WatDaZap
06-03-23, 21:19
Also everyone seems to only review Ashley here, has anyone seen the other girl??My buddy saw Angela. What I took away from what he mentioned to me; was that service was decent, tho he preferred the service I got.

Pussyholic
06-04-23, 11:58
My buddy saw Angela. What I took away from what he mentioned to me; was that service was decent, tho he preferred the service I got.I saw Angela few days ago and would not recommend. Seemed like a very mechanical experience, mostly going through the motions, and not what I would call a true GFE. Kissing on the cheek was not allowed due to heavy makeup, fiv not allowed, etc. And then I was reminded to finish the second round with 20 minutes still left on the clock. Really? I would expect this kind of BS from local GPS beauties but not from a k-girl. Hopefully, better talent is on the way, as mine was a rather mediocre experience. Communication with the booker was great though, very organized and professional.

Samadams17
06-04-23, 13:04
Had the pleasure of seeing Bunny when she was out East.

If you like petite spinner and cute GFE she will check those boxes for you.

Also since it was asked about another provider. She speaks English well.

Looking forward to seeing her again.How does she compare to Ashley?

Dexxzy
06-04-23, 13:07
Looks like Amber is gone. Low popularity probably due to picture quality and average reviews on another forum. Now we have Bunny inbound!
Where do you guys see reviews of these gals?

Samadams17
06-04-23, 13:26
Where do you guys see reviews of these gals?Probably TER.

JayJae69
06-04-23, 16:39
How does she compare to Ashley?I think Ashley has better service but Bunny is a cute cute spinner. Really petite if you like that type of girl.

Samadams17
06-05-23, 15:44
I think Ashley has better service but Bunny is a cute cute spinner. Really petite if you like that type of girl.Found this to be accurate. Will do a review later. Already scheduled a return visit.

SpoofPdx
06-06-23, 14:02
Caught Ashley for a short session. Tempted to see Bunny as I like petite but figured I'd see Ashley before she left. It was a half hour session, so not a lot of time to establish chemistry so take this micro-review with that in mind.

Overall, average kgirl experience which is still a great bar. I don't go on that other board anymore. Ashley has a great rack and knows how to use it. If you like taller, curvier women, Ashley is worth a visit. I like my women slim which was why I loved Bora. Ashley's routine was ok l but I'm not a fan of the mouthwash BBBJ. I think I was spoiled by my time in Vegas where hourly rates are lower and BBFS is inclusive of CIP.

Still thrilled to have a k-agency here though and solid communication from booker per usual.

JustLooking OR
06-07-23, 18:04
Report on my hour with Bunny.

I have not had a Kgirl experience, so my perspective will be from a provider / AMP perspective. I was going to see Ashley, but I am someone who prefers B / C cups over D and petite over curvy.

As everyone has mentioned, booker was friendly, more like chatting with someone you know instead of a back alley anonymous stranger. Verification, if you have a recent vouch / review on TNA was simple and, other than a selfie, non-intrusive. Menu was clear and sent up front.

For my experience. Bunny met me at the door in lingerie and was indeed very petite! She greeted me with a hug and lfk. She led me back to the room and we kissed a bit more before she had me undress and we did what I understand to be mouthwash and a shower. She shower was ok, she is very petite and I am almost 6' so it was interesting since she was holding the shower head. She ended the shower with some BBBJ and then we toweled off and headed to the bed.

From here she had me lay back on the bed with my feet on the floor and gave me more BBBJ which was on the top end side of BJs. Her technique was very solid, and eye contact fantastic! Then she climbed up on the bed and she laid on top of me kissing and rubbing her body on mine. She went down and pop #1 came from BBBJCIM.

After that a bit of massage. She started out with light fingers and then went to deeper pressure. After a bit of that we transitioned into 69 where she was responsive and wet. We moved into cowgirl and her tight small little body. Well I didn't last long.

We showered after and then still had a bit of time left so she offered more massage and really got in good to some knots and areas. The whole time she makes you feel the center of her world and you definitely have top tier treatment.

Compared to any provider I have been with (only 5) she was on a whole different level. With other providers I have been with, it has felt like I have to put in as much energy as they do to find a connection or to feel like I am treated special. Not necessarily a problem, but with Bunny, I didn't have to put any energy out for her to treat me wonderfully and then when I did put energy into her, it was paid back double. So just a different kind of experience. I would rather pay the Kgirl rate and know this is the kind of experience I will get, then roll the dice with a provider, sometimes costing more.

Compared to an AMP. Uhhh. Well I guess there was hands on my back while I am naked in both experiences. Probably about where the similarities end. Now at 1. 85 x the price, maybe I shouldn't even try comparing to an AMP, or maybe if I could get all that I got out of Bunny out of an AMP it would be more like 1. 33 x? Still more obviously. I would use the same logic as with a companion. If I know I can get a remarkable experience for not that much more money, I likely would choose that over the (especially at an AMP) roll of the dice experience. Even at 2 x the price, it is rare that I leave even every other AMP experience thinking it was half as good as Bunny was.

I hope this option stays around in PDX and maintains its prices for a while. I think as more people book and have experiences and take that away from other providers, hopefully it will help adjust the service and pricing of the rest of the market.

JayJae69
06-07-23, 21:17
Report on my hour with Bunny.

I have not had a Kgirl experience, so my perspective will be from a provider / AMP perspective. I was going to see Ashley, but I am someone who prefers B / C cups over D and petite over curvy.

As everyone has mentioned, booker was friendly, more like chatting with someone you know instead of a back alley anonymous stranger. Verification, if you have a recent vouch / review on TNA was simple and, other than a selfie, non-intrusive. Menu was clear and sent up front.

For my experience. Bunny met me at the door in lingerie and was indeed very petite! She greeted me with a hug and lfk. She led me back to the room and we kissed a bit more before she had me undress and we did what I understand to be mouthwash and a shower. She shower was ok, she is very petite and I am almost 6' so it was interesting since she was holding the shower head. She ended the shower with some BBBJ and then we toweled off and headed to the bed.

From here she had me lay back on the bed with my feet on the floor and gave me more BBBJ which was on the top end side of BJs. Her technique was very solid, and eye contact fantastic! Then she climbed up on the bed and she laid on top of me kissing and rubbing her body on mine. She went down and pop #1 came from BBBJCIM.

After that a bit of massage. She started out with light fingers and then went to deeper pressure. After a bit of that we transitioned into 69 where she was responsive and wet. We moved into cowgirl and her tight small little body. Well I didn't last long.

We showered after and then still had a bit of time left so she offered more massage and really got in good to some knots and areas. The whole time she makes you feel the center of her world and you definitely have top tier treatment.Nice review and it seems like you jived with her well. Bunny is a petite cutey and she is def tight in all the right ways. Looking forward to reacquainting myself with her soon.

JeffAllStar
06-07-23, 21:36
Nice review. I am interested in the age and appearance of Bunny. I know the photos are edited and filtered a lot. Thanks.

JustLooking OR
06-07-23, 23:20
Nice review. I am interested in the age and appearance of Bunny. I know the photos are edited and filtered a lot. Thanks.Not sure on age. If you told me late 20's I would believe you. If you told me mid thirties I would believe you. If you told me 40's I would say you are wrong. However heavy makeup, so it is a bit harder to tell.

In terms of other appearance features, she isn't quite as cute as in the photos, they definitely tone down her features, but she is still very cute in my opinion and her body is really quite petite.

Samadams17
06-08-23, 02:38
I saw bunny first thing in the morning when she arrived in Portland. When I opened the door she planted a big wet kiss on me and I was very surprised at how young and petite she was. She is easily the youngest k girl I've ever met and probably one of the closest to the pictures as well. Her English was decent and she mentioned studying English in school. She was so bubbly tiny and cute and had lovely curves to her both to her ass and her boobs. Her skin was amazingly soft and unblemished. Standard mouthwash and shower where she did a little butt play and BBBJ. Moved to the bed. BBBJ was solid. Good pressure and speed and zero gag reflex. She was deep throating and going balls deep the whole time with a bit of teasing. Tons of eye contact during the BBBJ. I loved it. Kissing was fantastic and how she caressed licked touched and kissed every inch of your body was really hot as well. Daty was good. Pussy was lovely to look at and tasted nice but she either had the quickest orgasm ever or just didn't like my technique as it didn't last too long until we went to the main event. Pussy was very tight but she was pretty wet from all the foreplay that I was able to pound away with no issues. She was engaged the whole time and I loved how verbal she was and how much eye contact there was. She could definitely take a pounding. After round 1 she gave a slight massage that was very sensual and kissed and licked my back that made my neck tingle. Went for round 2 and she was game and was eager to get me there. In terms of looks she's pretty up there for me so much so that I've scheduled a return visit. In terms of sexual chemistry it was fine it was good but it wasn't as good as Ashley for me. Either way still 5 stars.

Member #6590
06-09-23, 03:45
I know it was late but I heard she will be back, so I would add this report. The review is based on my type and experience. YMMV.

Meet her on June 3 near Exit 2 of the 84 location.

The screen was easy when you have references on TNA. Texting with the booker was easy to get into her location. Her place is pretty secure and safe.

Her face match with the ad.

Skin: tan (recently).

Body type: little bit a thicker side. I would say she is over 37.

\ I grade an 8, not tight for me. (my opinion).

Service: 5 stars.

Again YMMV so I just add on my opinion. Happy hunting and stay safe.

OneOne9
06-09-23, 13:36
The screen was easy when you have references on TNA. .Hat's off to all you guys that can afford 4-800 a week to see a hooker and don't mind their screening process or jumping through tna hoops. No hate here go have fun.

But, TNA is constantly discussed on this board regarding white knights, shills, lapdogs, deleted negative reviews and has very little creditability. Kgirls allowing members of TNA and other review boards with fake / deleted negative reviews to see their girls is hilarious.

JustLooking OR
06-09-23, 22:33
Hat's off to all you guys that can afford 4-800 a week to see a hooker and don't mind their screening process or jumping through tna hoops. No hate here go have fun.

But, TNA is constantly discussed on this board regarding white knights, shills, lapdogs, deleted negative reviews and has very little creditability. Kgirls allowing members of TNA and other review boards with fake / deleted negative reviews to see their girls is hilarious.I agree, great on the guys who can afford to see someone at that rate once a week. Very happy for them they are using their income to have fun experiences.

However, in terms of screening, it is confusing why you keep posting about this. What is the obsession? Screening is simple and not intrusive.

Name (give them whatever you want), Ethnicity (just has to match your selfie), Age (give them whatever you want as long as it is close). Selfie (to make sure they only open the door for you).

Then as long as you are active on a board that connects men and women with sex providers, you are set. Based on all your posts in the AMP thread and elsewhere I would have thought that this would be right up your alley. Especially since the entry point is sub 4 for a better experience than you are going to get at an AMP and with 90% of the providers here in PDX. Were you somehow rejected by them or worried you will be? Is that why you keep posting about the screening process?

Nhpdx
06-10-23, 02:04
Hat's off to all you guys that can afford 4-800 a week to see a hooker and don't mind their screening process or jumping through tna hoops. No hate here go have fun.

But, TNA is constantly discussed on this board regarding white knights, shills, lapdogs, deleted negative reviews and has very little creditability. Kgirls allowing members of TNA and other review boards with fake / deleted negative reviews to see their girls is hilarious.I don't want to misunderstand your comments.

TNA has been the primary shopping center in Portland for years. I appreciate the competition and the much higher services offered on other sites and IMHO this competition will benefit everyone. Keep pushing for the decriminalization of consensual adult meetings.

Acura8888
06-10-23, 08:59

But, TNA is constantly discussed on this board regarding white knights, shills, lapdogs, deleted negative reviews and has very little creditability. Kgirls allowing members of TNA and other review boards with fake / deleted negative reviews to see their girls is hilarious.I agree with this, my first exp seeing a TNA provider was beyond terrible. She had 15 glowing reviews in less than 2 weeks. When I showed up she had a front tooth missing, at least 50 lbs overweight, a bit gross looking.

GentlemanBB
06-10-23, 12:01
She's a traveling girl from California. Has been all over: Bay area, Socal, Seattle, Vegas, Atlanta, Philly, Dallas, and now Portland. Goes by many names: Yuki, Luna, Bobbi, Gianna (West coast) Woo, Jiwoo (Vegas), Solbi (Philly, ATL, Portland) and Sola in Dallas. There's more info of her on AMPR (philly, bay area), USASG (Seattle, Atlanta, Vegas), Eccie (Dallas) and TER.

Generally young looking, late 20's, nicely made Fake Ds, plump lips and her greatest feature is her huge ass. I'm not talking for an asian, she can rival latinas and the sisters.

Gets knocks for having hot / cold attitude and can be lazy / standoffish. General lack of skills in the BJ and Dfk. If you click she can be ok or if you just want to spend an hour with a thicc Asian. If you temper your expectations and know what your getting into.

Not common for the agency / promotors to try and hide the real reviews.

Her actual TER:

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/solbi---woo---yuki-4084831340-366199

JayJae69
06-10-23, 15:08
Wanted to see Bunny but it seems like she is all busy. Unfortunate as it seems as her last day is today. Have a date set up with Solbi later today and will report back.

Wagnerb
06-10-23, 17:46
Wanted to see Bunny but it seems like she is all busy. Unfortunate as it seems as her last day is today. Have a date set up with Solbi later today and will report back.Bunny just started this Monday, and she's not even staying until Sunday? Her schedule on the website says she's staying until the 19th. It would also mean Solbi, a near unknown girl, will be holding it down all by herself.

Or is she all booked up for the next week? Congrats to her if she is, but I find that hard to believe.

JayJae69
06-10-23, 18:18
Bunny just started this Monday, and she's not even staying until Sunday? Her schedule on the website says she's staying until the 19th. It would also mean Solbi, a near unknown girl, will be holding it down all by herself.

Or is she all booked up for the next week? Congrats to her if she is, but I find that hard to believe.It's not the later. Her last day is today from my understanding. And Solbi doesn't start till tomorrow so it looks like I'm SOL regarding pussy for tonight LOL.

Samadams17
06-10-23, 22:13
Bunny just started this Monday, and she's not even staying until Sunday? Her schedule on the website says she's staying until the 19th. It would also mean Solbi, a near unknown girl, will be holding it down all by herself.

Or is she all booked up for the next week? Congrats to her if she is, but I find that hard to believe.I was bummed. I scheduled a return visit with her and they informed me she had some family stuff come up.

Bhanson475
06-11-23, 01:22
I am not sure where you all are finding the K girls at can someone PM me or leave feedback.

Cheers.

Wagnerb
06-11-23, 08:53
I am not sure where you all are finding the K girls at can someone PM me or leave feedback.

Cheers.https://k-asianmodels.com/

GentlemanBB
06-11-23, 11:46
Probably the highest donations I've seen in any market.

370 base 60 minutes.

30 for MSOG.

100 bb.

150 BCIP.

For the whole shebang at 550 60 min bbmsogcip. It probably only rivals Atlanta. It's par the course when you're the only show in town.

Last I checked kangels in Seattle was 480 for all the trimmings, Vegas was around there LA average was 320-460. With the bay holding on at 280 all in with most agencies.

It will certainly entice more ladies to pass through Portland or it can have a negative effect, where y'all get burned with an overpriced average- bad session.

Solbi was just 280 bbmsogcip in the bay a month ago.

Samadams17
06-11-23, 17:16

370 base 60 minutes.

30 for MSOG.

100 bb.

150 BCIP.

For the whole shebang at 550 60 min bbmsogcip. It probably only rivals Atlanta. It's par the course when you're the only show in town.

Last I checked kangels in Seattle was 480 for all the trimmings, Vegas was around there LA average was 320-460. With the bay holding on at 280 all in with most agencies.

It will certainly entice more ladies to pass through Portland or it can have a negative effect, where y'all get burned with an overpriced average- bad session.

Solbi was just 280 bbmsogcip in the bay a month ago.Higher cost to make up for lower volume I assume.

Jd058
06-12-23, 15:24

370 base 60 minutes.

30 for MSOG.

100 bb.

150 BCIP.

Solbi was just 280 bbmsogcip in the bay a month ago.What agencies are there in the Bay Area? I will travel there occasionally for work in the near future. Thanks in advance!

WarpFactor69
06-12-23, 16:22

370 base 60 minutes.

30 for MSOG.

100 bb.

150 BCIP.

Solbi was just 280 bbmsogcip in the bay a month ago.Especially your last line. K-asian, if your prices are equal or lower than California (with much higher rent, real estate, gas, etc), you would need to hire additional girls to keep up with business.

GoneFishing888
06-12-23, 16:46
What agencies are there in the Bay Area? I will travel there occasionally for work in the near future. Thanks in advance!Lots of agencies in the Bay Area. Maybe start with GFE investment / Viola friends / yummykgirl or bunny girls. Their is a board that all the Cali places use but I don't think I'm able to post it on here. Do some digging and you can find it.

Good luck.

JayJae69
06-12-23, 18:33
So I got a session in with Solbi yesterday. I was bummed out that Bunny had left but was looking to scratch my itch. So I booked a session with Solbi.

Booker was kind and responsive as always and I was set up to meet Solbi.

My first impression was that she is youthful looking. I could say that she appears to be in her mid 20's. She was wearing an outfit that was highlighting her figure. Her ass is what immediately stood out to me.

Greeted me with a nice hug and we were off to the shower. Before showering she planted a nice DFK. Solbi has some nice plump lips like Angelina Jolie style. So kissing her was a lot of fun. She is a good kisser and with me she seemed open to lots of kissing. Lots of mutual touching in the shower eventually to a preview BBBJ.

Preview BBBJ was above average mainly due to her nice moist plump lips. Then on to the bed where we did 69 and on to a few other positions. K9 is fun with her. Overall I would say that she is above average in terms of service style. She satisfied my itch and I may repeat.

Body - 8.

Service - 8.

Face - 7. 5.

Kissing - 9.

PMs are welcome and as always YMMV.

Happy hunting.

GentlemanBB
06-13-23, 13:31
Have to take everything with a grain of salt in this game. She just pulled up in Vegas.

http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=bunny

WestSidePunter
06-14-23, 01:22
Have to take everything with a grain of salt in this game. She just pulled up in Vegas.

http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=bunnyOMG. I must meet Zara.

Bob2118
06-14-23, 11:25
OMG. I must meet Zara.I know right? She has "that look" that immediately had me thinking of a quick Vegas trip!

Jd058
06-14-23, 11:26
OMG. I must meet Zara.Dude, I suddenly want to go to Vegas too.

Anyone been to Vegas and aware of rates?

Bob2118
06-14-23, 11:36
So I got a session in with Solbi yesterday. I was bummed out that Bunny had left but was looking to scratch my itch. So I booked a session with Solbi.

Booker was kind and responsive as always and I was set up to meet Solbi.

My first impression was that she is youthful looking. I could say that she appears to be in her mid 20's. She was wearing an outfit that was highlighting her figure. Her ass is what immediately stood out to me.

Greeted me with a nice hug and we were off to the shower. Before showering she planted a nice DFK. Solbi has some nice plump lips like Angelina Jolie style. So kissing her was a lot of fun. She is a good kisser and with me she seemed open to lots of kissing. Lots of mutual touching in the shower eventually to a preview BBBJ.

Preview BBBJ was above average mainly due to her nice moist plump lips. Then on to the bed where we did 69 and on to a few other positions. K9 is fun with her. Overall I would say that she is above average in terms of service style. She satisfied my itch and I may repeat..Good report, I'm glad you enjoyed your time with her. Mine was almost completely opposite (fits that hot / cold description from earlier). She wasn't in to me at all and it was obvious.

I was met at the door with a big kiss but no tongue (open mouth no tongue). Led to the room and stripped. Shower was bare minimum and she asked if I showered at home, when I said yes she had me get out, no BJ no foreplay.

Led me to the bedroom and proceeded to give oral for close to 30 minutes, even though I kept saying I wanted to be inside her etc. Her attitude was turning me off to point she was losing junior's interest. She proceeded to to HJ me for another 5 minutes. Finally got her to agree to FS. She grabbed a condom and I asked for bare. She at first said no then shrugged and said "if you want". If her attitude and demeanor were like Bora or Bunny and it came about naturally then I would have but I opted for covered. Showered dressed then left real quick.

I wouldn't repeat but it sounds as if we didn't click. The best part (sadly) was Bunny came out onto the street with her luggage as I was going in. Said hello as I passed but immediately started kicking myself for not scheduling with her.

Hopefully my experience was the outlier though.

Bob2118
06-14-23, 12:39
Dude, I suddenly want to go to Vegas too.

Anyone been to Vegas and aware of rates?After seeing Zara's pictures I sent an email about rates (and duo rates) and haven't heard a reply yet. Maybe they only respond to people who are same day booking, or maybe we are spoiled with the excellent responses locally.

If I hear back I'll post rates.

Samadams17
06-14-23, 13:28
Dude, I suddenly want to go to Vegas too.

Anyone been to Vegas and aware of rates?It's slightly cheaper. Booker is an asshole. Screening is more pain in the ass. Girls are higher volume but there's more variety which is nice.

Jd058
06-16-23, 08:33
It's slightly cheaper. Booker is an asshole. Screening is more pain in the ass. Girls are higher volume but there's more variety which is nice.Thank you, good sir.

GentlemanBB
06-16-23, 16:18
Monger Buddy of mine screened with K asian models last night an hour before last call (6/15). He asked for bunny and was told she's booked for the night as well as solbi.

Bunny has been gone for days now, so booker was giving him the run around.

This morning he attempted to book bunny again (he wasn't aware she had left) and was told she had left.

After settling for Solbi, he is told she is off and not feeling well.

Who knows if that's the truth. Here's to the incoming reports stating she was seen today (6/16).

Got the ok to post the screen caps.

[Pictures with TEL Deleted by Admin]

Member #6590
06-17-23, 13:04
There is something going on on their website. There is no pic of any of them. I am wondering what's happening. Keep Portland Weird.

Bob2118
06-18-23, 12:32
There is something going on on their website. There is no pic of any of them. I am wondering what's happening. Keep Portland Weird.I suspect (no idea what is really happening) that they have no ladies atm. Bunny left early and Solbi was sick / not getting much business (I only say that for lack of reviews). I'm assuming they are trying to get new ladies on-site, that's what I'm going with at least.

KrnxAttack
06-22-23, 14:56
I talked one of my close babe said.

They leave early because not to busy.

New babe start today. I go check it out!

Also they drop the price too.

Great news.

SpoofPdx
06-22-23, 15:56
Looks like they're back at it with Pink. Met her today and think it was a pretty standard kgirl experience. Nothing to complain about but not wowed either. She had a nice slim body and was on the submissive side. Minimal LFK, below average massage, and I left early. Glad agency is back though.

Sugar Daddy PDX
06-22-23, 21:14
When you say a standard K girl experience, do you mean BBJ, & cFS? It sounds like bareback is off the table since the 1st couple of girls are gone.

SpoofPdx
06-23-23, 01:04
When you say a standard K girl experience, do you mean BBJ, & cFS? It sounds like bareback is off the table since the 1st couple of girls are gone.Meant standard Kgirl routine of blue toast, shower, and then whatever the girls individual routine is. In this case, Pink's routine was standard and not distinguishable from other forgettable Kgirls. Still better than non Kgirl experiences. Pretty sure Pink does bb as it was listed in the rates via text but cip wasn't. I didn't partake so I can't confirm.

KrnxAttack
06-23-23, 02:49
Yup! They are back.

I did BBFS, and good news is they are same price with Wa.

It works. I hopefully keep more coming new soon!

Pink. Yeah she's slim and nature C.

I will like say body. 9 Face 8. Service are 7. 5? Just more feel like really GFE.

But she is funny. I enjoyed my time.

I will see her one more time, before she leave.

AardFuck69
06-23-23, 17:51
Are the pictures on the site accurate with how the girls actually look? Debating on taking the plunge.

WarpFactor69
06-23-23, 22:36
Yup! They are back.

I did BBFS, and good news is they are same price with Wa.

It works. I hopefully keep more coming new soon!

Pink. Yeah she's slim and nature C.

I will like say body. 9 Face 8. Service are 7. 5? Just more feel like really GFE.

But she is funny. I enjoyed my time.

I will see her one more time, before she leave.Disagree about it being good news concerning prices matching Seattle. It won't be good news until the rates match or are less than California prices. Portland and Seattle are in an artificial bubble, out of step with the rest of the nation, and out of step with the national inflation rate.

But it's good you enjoyed yourself, and it's good there are k-girls in town.

Regarding your other post about the girls leaving early, perhaps business was slow because of the pricing.

HkdigWeed
06-24-23, 01:14
Disagree about it being good news concerning prices matching Seattle. It won't be good news until the rates match or are less than California prices. Portland and Seattle are in an artificial bubble, out of step with the rest of the nation, and out of step with the national inflation rate.

Regarding your other post about the girls leaving early, perhaps business was slow because of the pricing.As someone who travels for work, I have to respectfully disagree. Seattle prices are aligned with all the major cities with korgs. CA is the (delightful) anomaly.

Of course I want lower prices, but without competition like in CA, there's no way prices will be like that.

I'm curious how pink compares to Bora and Ashley.

Member #6590
06-24-23, 02:04
As someone who travels for work, I have to respectfully disagree. Seattle prices are aligned with all the major cities with korgs. CA is the (delightful) anomaly.

Of course I want lower prices, but without competition like in CA, there's no way prices will be like that.

I'm curious how pink compares to Bora and Ashley.I hope one day after building their empire here in PDX. We would have a better rate, but for right now their rate is a bit pricy that would be understanable. We still have a lot of choices. Take it easy guys. Stay safe out there.

Acura8888
06-24-23, 09:16
As someone who travels for work, I have to respectfully disagree. Seattle prices are aligned with all the major cities with korgs. CA is the (delightful) anomaly.

I'm curious how pink compares to Bora and Ashley.Have not been to the K agencies in over 1 year. I live in Seattle and just make a trip to Vancouver BC for this instead. The currency exchange rate is still pretty good right now and I need the scenic drive anyway to clear my mind. If Seattle and Portland just made it 300/ hr business would be much better I think, it would make me want to go again.

PoonHound1969
06-24-23, 10:30
Have not been to the K agencies in over 1 year. I live in Seattle and just make a trip to Vancouver BC for this instead. The currency exchange rate is still pretty good right now and I need the scenic drive anyway to clear my mind. If Seattle and Portland just made it 300/ hr business would be much better I think, it would make me want to go again.Portland lowered the hour to 350, am sure it's still an extra 100 for bb tho.

WarpFactor69
06-25-23, 01:51

I'm curious how pink compares to Bora and Ashley.Can you list the cities with k-girls that you were thinking of?

Dexxzy
06-25-23, 11:24
Disagree about it being good news concerning prices matching Seattle. It won't be good news until the rates match or are less than California prices. Portland and Seattle are in an artificial bubble, out of step with the rest of the nation, and out of step with the national inflation rate.

Regarding your other post about the girls leaving early, perhaps business was slow because of the pricing.Never. CA has way more customer base, even with all the competition.

Look at this link below. Stuff costs more in San Jose, but average monthly salary after tax is +50% in San Jose's favor.

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United+States&city1=Portland%2 C+OR&country2=United+States&city2=San+Jose%2 C+CA.

HkdigWeed
06-25-23, 12:45
Can you list the cities with k-girls that you were thinking of?PM'ing. Most on are on this site.

FYI noticed Pink's stay was short.

Texted PO: New girl on the 27th.

Jammer345
06-25-23, 15:25
PM'ing. Most on are on this site.

Texted PO: New girl on the 27th.Appreciate the update- was going to think about to seeing someone next week.

FastEddie70
06-25-23, 22:45
Are the pictures on the site accurate with how the girls actually look? Debating on taking the plunge.I've seen Bora, Ashley, and Pink. Bora was very accurate, the photos and video were obviously her. Ashley seemed older to me than the pics, they may have been her but old pics. Pink, the pics were a good representation but I don't think they were her.

HkdigWeed
06-27-23, 10:14
PM'ing. Most on are on this site.

Texted PO: New girl on the 27th.Hannah DD in town. I've seen her in other cities.

Shorter, thicker (but no where close what you see with white providers), GND face, with banging curves (great tits and ass) who is a service queen. No BBFS. But DFJ, CIM and rim to your delight (might want to make sure you get the order right!

JayJae69
06-27-23, 13:20
Hannah DD in town. I've seen her in other cities.

Shorter, thicker (but no where close what you see with white providers), GND face, with banging curves (great tits and ass) who is a service queen. No BBFS. But DFJ, CIM and rim to your delight (might want to make sure you get the order right!I'll echo all of these as well as I have seen her in different cities as well. Similar to a hot Latina style body with a great ass. She provides a really nice GFE experience. Also her English speaking level is basically native. So not a bad lady to get to know if you have chemistry with her.

Jammer345
06-27-23, 16:14
Hannah DD in town. I've seen her in other cities.

Shorter, thicker (but no where close what you see with white providers), GND face, with banging curves (great tits and ass) who is a service queen. No BBFS. But DFJ, CIM and rim to your delight (might want to make sure you get the order right!Thanks for the info! Might have to bite the bullet and go!

Querendon
06-27-23, 19:22
Can someone please post links, I want to give it a try.

GoneFishing888
06-27-23, 21:41
Can someone please post links, I want to give it a try.https://k-asianmodels.com/

Member #6590
06-28-23, 12:00
Can someone please post links, I want to give it a try.I tried contact booker said she is not ready until Friday.

Jammer345
06-29-23, 23:08
They are asking for a selfie? Is that normal? Sorry if this is a rookie question, This is my first Korg- typically when I've Mongered I've got to AMPs or incalls. Thanks all!

HkdigWeed
06-30-23, 09:55
They are asking for a selfie? Is that normal? Sorry if this is a rookie question, This is my first Korg- typically when I've Mongered I've got to AMPs or incalls. Thanks all!Yes. But if you're established in other verification methods you may be able to bypass. YMMV.

Jammer345
06-30-23, 11:22
Yes. But if you're established in other verification methods you may be able to bypass. YMMV.I sent my TNA I'd without the selfie hoping I hear back.

Jammer345
06-30-23, 11:23
Yes. But if you're established in other verification methods you may be able to bypass. YMMV.Thank you! I sent my TNA ID without the selfie so hoping I get through.

Jammer345
07-01-23, 14:01
Had an appt set for today, received a text from the booker at like 1 am that she isn't feeling well and would start Monday. Was offered a small discount to rebook.

WestSidePunter
07-01-23, 15:39
Thank you! I sent my TNA ID without the selfie so hoping I get through.Let us know if that works.

Jammer345
07-02-23, 11:33
Let us know if that works.I got through screening without the selfie- sent in my TNA ID. They also will accept P411.

Jammer345
07-03-23, 11:24
Hi y'all,

Was supposed to have an appointment today with Hannah at 1130. Texted scheduler only for him to say she's in the hospital. Not sure if true but I've been pushed back twice now and I didn't even try to reschedule a third time now.

Seems they are still having trouble getting up and running.

Member #6590
07-03-23, 22:38
Hi y'all,

Was supposed to have an appointment today with Hannah at 1130. Texted scheduler only for him to say she's in the hospital. Not sure if true but I've been pushed back twice now and I didn't even try to reschedule a third time now.

Seems they are still having trouble getting up and running.All girls and lady was stayed shorter than they supposed to on their website. One was sick, one was family situation, now one is hospitalized. I hope she is ok. They changed schedule on their web too. I hope Portland does not grind them too hard.

WarpFactor69
07-03-23, 23:08
Hi y'all,

Seems they are still having trouble getting up and running.Her arrival date on the website keeps getting pushed back, now the date is TBA.

Another gentleman suggested the girls are not staying because lack of business. I think if they set the rate at 300 an hour they would have so much business that they would have to hire extra girls.

Jammer345
07-04-23, 19:09
Her arrival date on the website keeps getting pushed back, now the date is TBA.

Another gentleman suggested the girls are not staying because lack of business. I think if they set the rate at 300 an hour they would have so much business that they would have to hire extra girls.300 they would make so much, especially with the over pricing and Gps here in Portland.

WarpFactor69
07-05-23, 11:57
Has anyone seen Hannah in portland? There is a new review on another site indicating they had a session with her last week, here in Portland. Based on other posts I see here, it sounds like she has not done any sessions in Portland yet. It may be a shill / fake review, the username on that site was hkdigweed. If anyone has a premium membership, I would be interested to know what is in the juicy details section. I have not written any reviews on that site in a while, only have basic membership.

GentlemanBB
07-05-23, 12:45
Has anyone seen Hannah in portland? There is a new review on another site indicating they had a session with her last week, here in Portland. Based on other posts I see here, it sounds like she has not done any sessions in Portland yet. It may be a shill / fake review, the username on that site was hkdigweed. If anyone has a premium membership, I would be interested to know what is in the juicy details section. I have not written any reviews on that site in a while, only have basic membership.Very interesting. He posts on other forums and this one under the same name. From what I read he doesn't seem like a shill but we'll see if he chimes in on this post.

WarpFactor69
07-05-23, 19:00
Very interesting. He posts on other forums and this one under the same name. From what I read he doesn't seem like a shill but we'll see if he chimes in on this post.Maybe someone else is using the same handle. But you're right looking through his posts he does not seem like a shill. I will request my original post be removed

HkdigWeed
07-06-23, 08:25
Maybe someone else is using the same handle. But you're right looking through his posts he does not seem like a shill. I will request my original post be removedThat would be my review. No, I didn't see her in Portland. As you all discussed, many delays with Hannah. I shared my previous experience with her in the bay area. Sorry if that was unclear. That site is annoying about sharing previous experiences.

WarpFactor69
07-06-23, 09:31
That would be my review. No, I didn't see her in Portland. As you all discussed, many delays with Hannah. I shared my previous experience with her in the bay area. Sorry if that was unclear. That site is annoying about sharing previous experiences.I noticed all six of the reviews for the month of May list the location as Bellevue, but the newest (June) review says Portland, that's why I questioned if it was legit.

HkdigWeed
07-06-23, 09:49
I noticed all six of the reviews for the month of May list the location as Bellevue, but the newest (June) review says Portland, that's why I questioned if it was legit.Fair. Appreciate you questioning it. I'll see how I can write reviews sharing past experiences in a way that can be read as such, without it being rejected over there, but continue to give transparent intel here.

In all honesty, I probably fit the definition of a shill currently, except no association with them beyond a lover of kgirls. I want them to succeed, which would mean they would be able to attract top quality girls (those that hit 9's to 10's across all scores), I want them to stay, and I truly think the kgirl experience far exceeds 90% of what is offered around here per $ by a long shot. But I try to stay as objective as possible, particularly w / looks (ie, I consider Bora high 7, low 8).

WestSidePunter
07-06-23, 10:33
Fair. Appreciate you questioning it. I'll see how I can write reviews sharing past experiences in a way that can be read as such, without it being rejected over there, but continue to give transparent intel here.

In all honesty, I probably fit the definition of a shill currently, except no association with them beyond a lover of kgirls. I want them to succeed, which would mean they would be able to attract top quality girls (those that hit 9's to 10's across all scores), I want them to stay, and I truly think the kgirl experience far exceeds 90% of what is offered around here per $ by a long shot. But I try to stay as objective as possible, particularly w / looks (ie, I consider Bora high 7, low 8).Hannah, on the other hand, is gorgeous.

NinjaTribe
07-06-23, 10:45
Wow, you guys are in for a treat with bella. I'm a "shill" here from the Bellevue area. I follow Portland because I have driven down once for an extended date with one particular k-girl who is my favorite. Also, I think if the Portland scene gets some traction, it will be good for Bellevue.

Anyway, Bella is one of the most truly gorgeous girls I have seen, and her service is amazing. She has the most incredibly alluring devious smile, and she is very good at her job.

Sugar Daddy PDX
07-06-23, 10:58
Wow, you guys are in for a treat with bella. I'm a "shill" here from the Bellevue area. I follow Portland because I have driven down once for an extended date with one particular k-girl who is my favorite. Also, I think if the Portland scene gets some traction, it will be good for Bellevue.

Anyway, Bella is one of the most truly gorgeous girls I have seen, and her service is amazing. She has the most incredibly alluring devious smile, and she is very good at her job.I was reading through the seattle kgirls board. Reviews of bella pretty consistent that she is average. C-cups, average body, not spinner. BBBJ a bit lackluster and shallow. Not sure if ill partake with this one.

WarpFactor69
07-06-23, 11:15
Fair. Appreciate you questioning it. I'll see how I can write reviews sharing past experiences in a way that can be read as such, without it being rejected over there, but continue to give transparent intel here.

In all honesty, I probably fit the definition of a shill currently, except no association with them beyond a lover of kgirls. I want them to succeed, which would mean they would be able to attract top quality girls (those that hit 9's to 10's across all scores), I want them to stay, and I truly think the kgirl experience far exceeds 90% of what is offered around here per $ by a long shot. But I try to stay as objective as possible, particularly w / looks (ie, I consider Bora high 7, low 8).I'm glad we have k-girls, I hope we get more, especially if they match California rates. Also agree k-girls have better service than the local gps board. That was my experience in California. Waiting for better rates here.

JoneyLove
07-06-23, 13:35
Hey guys,

You are blessed because Bella is coming to town.

She was the one of top tiers in Bellevue last time.

Class, beauty, wit, passion, and seductive are but only a few of the words that describe Bella. Not sure why you are still reading. Why haven't you contacted her yet LOL. Go for it, man.

RamblinJavlin
07-07-23, 00:29
Hey guys,

Class, beauty, wit, passion, and seductive are but only a few of the words that describe Bella. Not sure why you are still reading. Why haven't you contacted her yet LOL. Go for it, man.Yeah, okay, Bella. Whatever you say.

Sugar Daddy PDX
07-07-23, 11:30
Hey guys,

Class, beauty, wit, passion, and seductive are but only a few of the words that describe Bella. Not sure why you are still reading. Why haven't you contacted her yet LOL. Go for it, man.Looks like they're pulling out all the stops to pump up average kgirl providers. Started off with a Bang with the first couple ladies that got to Portland, but they have quickly gone downhill. All the research I saw in the Seattle boards seems to be Bella is average at best.

Chulgoon
07-07-23, 14:11
Hey guys,

Class, beauty, wit, passion, and seductive are but only a few of the words that describe Bella. Not sure why you are still reading. Why haven't you contacted her yet LOL. Go for it, man.Agree with other posts that this post is. How to say it a bit over the top.

Heading to Portland this weekend. I didn't see Bella but did see Hannah DD before and hope she is available during my trip.

Screening process seemed to be pretty straightforward and the booker was responsive.

MiniMiniBag
07-07-23, 17:02
Looks like they're pulling out all the stops to pump up average kgirl providers. Started off with a Bang with the first couple ladies that got to Portland, but they have quickly gone downhill. All the research I saw in the Seattle boards seems to be Bella is average at best.Really? That is too bad, I saw one of their girls a month ago that wasn't a bad experience certainly better than the average TNA experience.

MiniMiniBag
07-08-23, 01:36
Okay, so I bit the bullet to go see Bella. After the previous user's response, I had to search for Bella in Seattle as well. There seem to be two Bellas here. The one that has graced us is Thai. I don't know if that factors into anyone's calculus but there it is.

She is pretty, very pretty. To get a face and tits like that on TNA, you are paying some obscene premium or they will have some weird laundry list of don'ts. Her English is good and she seems to enjoy conversation. I thought everything was good to great, great being amazing, experience in terms of the girl GFE experience which I've only had 1 everything great experience and it was in Vegas during the time of hobbyshoplv.

The photos are churched up but when aren't they? I would say she is mid to late 20's? The definition of what I would expect of a provider said she was slim and petite. Rubbing that soft skin was an experience in itself.

I will go see her again before she leaves and I would put my rep up to say she is worth going to see especially if you prefer the South East over the East.

WestSidePunter
07-08-23, 02:35
Agree with other posts that this post is. How to say it a bit over the top.

Heading to Portland this weekend. I didn't see Bella but did see Hannah DD before and hope she is available during my trip.

Screening process seemed to be pretty straightforward and the booker was responsive.They told me today that they did not know when Hannah was going to start, even though dates are on the website.

JayJae69
07-08-23, 09:33
Okay, so I bit the bullet to go see Bella. After the previous user's response, I had to search for Bella in Seattle as well. There seem to be two Bellas here. The one that has graced us is Thai. I don't know if that factors into anyone's calculus but there it is.

She is pretty, very pretty. To get a face and tits like that on TNA, you are paying some obscene premium or they will have some weird laundry list of don'ts. Her English is good and she seems to enjoy conversation. I thought everything was good to great, great being amazing, experience in terms of the girl GFE experience which I've only had 1 everything great experience and it was in Vegas during the time of hobbyshoplv.

The photos are churched up but when aren't they? I would say she is mid to late 20's? The definition of what I would expect of a provider said she was slim and petite. Rubbing that soft skin was an experience in itself.

I will go see her again before she leaves and I would put my rep up to say she is worth going to see especially if you prefer the South East over the East.Good info to know and thanks for sharing. With some of these girls the name can interchange with others. Especially with a more common one like Bella.

I'm going to try and see her this weekend as well.

NinjaTribe
07-08-23, 10:48
Looks like they're pulling out all the stops to pump up average kgirl providers. Started off with a Bang with the first couple ladies that got to Portland, but they have quickly gone downhill. All the research I saw in the Seattle boards seems to be Bella is average at best.My bro, this sounds like an "I did my own research" situation. I think you have have found the wrong Bella reviews. Also, there was a "Belle" in Bellevue recently. That isn't her. And yes this Bella is Thai, not Korean. The pics are just a few years old but they are her and she is dynamite.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/bella-6693061342-348946

TrainDude2
07-08-23, 17:41
Anyone know the website for portland I can't find it. I loved going in Bellvue I saw Belle she was amazing. Mind blowing. My last night in oregon I would love to go out with a good memory. Take care fellow mongers.

WarpFactor69
07-08-23, 21:00
Anyone know the website for portland I can't find it. I loved going in Bellvue I saw Belle she was amazing. Mind blowing. My last night in oregon I would love to go out with a good memory. Take care fellow mongers.If you glance through the previous three or four pages you will find your answer. I'm curious why you did not post about Bella if you have met her before? Some consider it bad form for your first post to be an inquiry for information. Hope you will post about some of your experiences.

TrainDude2
07-09-23, 10:55
If you glance through the previous three or four pages you will find your answer. I'm curious why you did not post about Bella if you have met her before? Some consider it bad form for your first post to be an inquiry for information. Hope you will post about some of your experiences.My appointment with Bella "not belle" in Portland was amazing.

But also my appointment was in bellvue through their agency which is was very good at communicating and getting the appointment booked as well as directions since it is a long drive but we'll worth it. Thank you for that info I found the link I do appreciate it. I am hoping to get in to see Hannah today.

WestSidePunter
07-09-23, 23:28
My appointment with Bella "not belle" in Portland was amazing.

But also my appointment was in bellvue through their agency which is was very good at communicating and getting the appointment booked as well as directions since it is a long drive but we'll worth it. Thank you for that info I found the link I do appreciate it. I am hoping to get in to see Hannah today.If you succeed, let me know. I think I was being mislead about her not being here yet.

Member #6590
07-10-23, 02:19
You know what I mean. She is amazing from inside and out. She was honest, lovely, and the most beautiful Thai girl that I ever imagined. Yes, she is Thai. Her massage was incredible as well. I felt relaxed right after the first shot. Her body turns me on even after I finish. That was crazy. Her voice was so innocent. Her butter-fly was tight. I love everything about Bella. If you don't go see her, you miss a one time in life. After seeing this lady, you don't want to see anyone for a while. Save your pennies LOL. She offers cfs only which I like to protect myself and others. Being kind to each other is great. YMMV.

SpoofPdx
07-10-23, 14:11
Hottest Thai I've been with outside of Thailand. Not a msog guy but had to with her. She's cutting her Portland trip short so today is your last chance. She's on her way to Seattle next.

JayJae69
07-10-23, 18:12
Hottest Thai I've been with outside of Thailand. Not a msog guy but had to with her. She's cutting her Portland trip short so today is your last chance. She's on her way to Seattle next.Was going to post a review but kind of moot now as it seems like she is leaving.

Had a great time with this Thai beauty and hope she comes back to Portland soon.

Abkbk
07-13-23, 00:40
Hannah leaving very soon if the site is up to date and nothing on the next girls. Due to traveling and life stuff, I've only met Bora and no one afterwards.

JayJae69
07-13-23, 10:57
Looks like they're pulling out all the stops to pump up average kgirl providers. Started off with a Bang with the first couple ladies that got to Portland, but they have quickly gone downhill. All the research I saw in the Seattle boards seems to be Bella is average at best.So if you scan all the posts on the current Bella here and now in Seattle you can see she is getting high marks from quite a few members. Good reminder that these working names can be duplicative when doing research.

It's too bad she cut her time in Portland short she was a lot of fun.

Thai Bella and Hannah are some of the better touring girls around BTW from what I have seen.

Bhanson475
07-14-23, 17:54
Had appointment set up with Hannah and it was canceled because she wasn't feeling well. Oh well. We will have to wait for the next wave.

Sugar Daddy PDX
07-22-23, 08:33
Their website still has only "coming soon". Looks like hannah and Bella are both gone.

Acura8888
07-24-23, 14:44
I saw Bella in Seattle and read she left Portland due to not being busy. She was simply once in a lifetime beautiful Thai lady.

FastEddie70
07-24-23, 16:30
Their website still has only "coming soon". Looks like hannah and Bella are both gone.It's been two weeks now since they left and not even a hint of when we might see new girls. I sure hope they haven't decided to give up on Portland. Supposedly they weren't getting enough business to keep the girls happy, I wonder how much they got and how much they hope for. Probably more customers in a day than we really want to think about.

SpoofPdx
07-26-23, 14:27
And they're back.

Hera starting Friday. I have not met her but looks like good reviews on TER and in the OC threads. Hopefully she won't leave early.

Abkbk
07-26-23, 23:19
Contacted to check and was told Hera starting on Friday. I second that on hoping she doesn't leave early. Going to try and book an appointment once I figure out my schedule. I'm partial to petite girls 😋.

JustLooking OR
07-27-23, 13:44
It's obvious that they have had a spell of no girls. However, I am confused by what I am reading on here. Some are indicating that there is not enough business while others are saying they can't get an appt because someone is leaving early. If appts aren't available, it would be reasonable to think they are booked? And if booked, how can they not be busy? Is everyone just trying to go at the same exact time and they need appts all day every day to make it "worth it".

Just genuinely confused. Either way, I hope they keep sending amazing girls our way!

SpoofPdx
07-28-23, 14:09
Ranking of those I have seen:

1 Tie) Bora and Bella.

3) Hera.

4) Ashley.

5) Pink.

FastEddie70
07-28-23, 17:52
It's obvious that they have had a spell of no girls. However, I am confused by what I am reading on here. Some are indicating that there is not enough business while others are saying they can't get an appt because someone is leaving early. If appts aren't available, it would be reasonable to think they are booked? And if booked, how can they not be busy? Is everyone just trying to go at the same exact time and they need appts all day every day to make it "worth it".

Just genuinely confused. Either way, I hope they keep sending amazing girls our way!You are misunderstanding. People are not getting appointments because the girls left Portland ahead of schedule. I for example did not get to see Bella, because she left the day I had been planning to schedule. And presumably they left because they weren't filling up their schedules before that. Every time I tried to schedule with a girl that was actually present in town, she was available at whatever time I wanted.

Dexxzy
07-31-23, 16:19
Hera definitely one of the better ones, if petite spinner with bolt-ons is your fancy.

I'm not actually sure how this agency advertises, so maybe there's an exposure issue. They sure as heck don't do it on T and a, which is a large market for pdx.

Abkbk
07-31-23, 18:34
Saw Hera as well. We had good chemistry from the start so it helped in having a very enjoyable experience from start to end. She wore the kitty outfit from one of her pics. I would repeat.

Marc Spencer
08-01-23, 15:09
Saw Hera as well. We had good chemistry from the start so it helped in having a very enjoyable experience from start to end. She wore the kitty outfit from one of her pics. I would repeat.Any VIP extra options available, other than they listed in their website?

Kinksterr
08-01-23, 18:12
Any VIP extra options available, other than they listed in their website?When I texted they immediately responded with rates and costs for extras. This was when Pink and one other was here, I ended up not booking because an old GF booty called me and, well, she's slam dunk CIP for no charge.

But here is what I was offered:

350/ hr.

300/ hhr.

2 pops 40 extra.

BBFS + CIP 100 extra.

I asked if that was the menu for all their models and I was told it is for most.

If you reach out the booker will lay out the options.

HkdigWeed
08-01-23, 22:58
Hera definitely one of the better ones, if petite spinner with bolt-ons is your fancy.

I'm not actually sure how this agency advertises, so maybe there's an exposure issue. They sure as heck don't do it on T and a, which is a large market for pdx.I've suggested for them to do so. The previous kdreaming used to and it seemed to work well for them. Not sure if that other place charges, etc etc.

Glad Hera seems to be a good addition. Taking a small break as I just spent a few days in the bay area and enjoyed my time with several of the kgirls down there multiple days in a row (with a day seeing 2!

Wagnerb
08-02-23, 01:20
I've suggested for them to do so. The previous kdreaming used to and it seemed to work well for them. Not sure if that other place charges, etc etc.

Glad Hera seems to be a good addition. Taking a small break as I just spent a few days in the bay area and enjoyed my time with several of the kgirls down there multiple days in a row (with a day seeing 2!Seeing as how the other site reacts to members talking about BB, I can see it as a possible conflict they don't want to deal with. Still, if it wasn't for this site, I wouldn't have known about k-angels, so they have to be talking about it somewhere to get any business who isn't us.

Is there another site besides TnA that isn't filled with spam ads and is still free to peruse?

Member #6590
08-02-23, 21:28
Face: cute and young.

Age 25.

Body: Slim.

Skin: pale (which I like).

( 860;•人 ͜•)about B (not real).

Her private is nice.

Got 2 shots in 1 hour section quickly since she is hot.

I just felt like I don't have good chemistry with her. If you don't try, you don'tt know.

I miss Bella.

Samadams17
08-03-23, 13:18
I've suggested for them to do so. The previous kdreaming used to and it seemed to work well for them. Not sure if that other place charges, etc etc.

Glad Hera seems to be a good addition. Taking a small break as I just spent a few days in the bay area and enjoyed my time with several of the kgirls down there multiple days in a row (with a day seeing 2!I heard they were denied on tna bc of worries about trafficking.

Samadams17
08-03-23, 13:22
Her skin was exceptionally smooth and soft. Possibly best feeling and looking skin I can think of. All the best kgirl menu options were there including BBFS. She was disappointed I didn't cip. I've had better chemistry with others but it wasn't bad with her by any means. Still a great experience either way. Would repeat if there aren't any others on my TDL. Her pussy was so beautiful and tight. I was worried I would nut in a minute since it was so tight around my fingers.

Bobby ShafToe
08-03-23, 20:28
Her skin was exceptionally smooth and soft. Possibly best feeling and looking skin I can think of. All the best kgirl menu options were there including BBFS. She was disappointed I didn't cip. I've had better chemistry with others but it wasn't bad with her by any means. Still a great experience either way. Would repeat if there aren't any others on my TDL. Her pussy was so beautiful and tight. I was worried I would nut in a minute since it was so tight around my fingers.Holy fuck, LOL.

Marc Spencer
08-04-23, 14:28
Her skin was exceptionally smooth and soft. Possibly best feeling and looking skin I can think of. All the best kgirl menu options were there including BBFS. She was disappointed I didn't cip. I've had better chemistry with others but it wasn't bad with her by any means. Still a great experience either way. Would repeat if there aren't any others on my TDL. Her pussy was so beautiful and tight. I was worried I would nut in a minute since it was so tight around my fingers.Excellent Information, which I am looking into! Thanks!

OatHarvest25
08-06-23, 10:25
Her skin was exceptionally smooth and soft. Possibly best feeling and looking skin I can think of. All the best kgirl menu options were there including BBFS. She was disappointed I didn't cip. I've had better chemistry with others but it wasn't bad with her by any means. Still a great experience either way. Would repeat if there aren't any others on my TDL. Her pussy was so beautiful and tight. I was worried I would nut in a minute since it was so tight around my fingers.So you're telling me she threw in the extras herself? Sounds like you got a nice treat from her, she must have liked you.

DragonBow76
08-06-23, 15:44
New agency in town similar to the K-Dreaming days (even using one of their old locations).

I've been watching their site for a little while now, when a fellow pooner guided me towards their page. They had a few girls pass thru Portland and none seemed to peak my interest. Then there was Hera. Young, tight, total spinner and super cute. Just the type I chase after. I was literally headed out of town the next day before she arrived but saw she'd be here only 2 days once I was back. So I immediately set up a day & time. Then the long wait to get back home. Ogling her pictures each day till I can finally see this doll.

Her pictures are sexy and depict a very young K-Pop Star. Not exactly as pictured (almost 10 years off) but this wasn't bad thing. I mean yeah, I wanted that K-Pop girl but she still has a great body and I wasn't about to let the age difference ruin my visit. She by no means looks old, just not 19.

Ah the days of K-dreaming start to unfold again as she leads me thru her place, having me place my clothes on the hooks and gently pulls me towards the shower where she provides the usual mouthwash and a simple shower making sure you are squeaky clean.

Once cleaned and dried we make our way to the bed. I get to indulge in her tiny physic while enjoying the 3 walls of mirrors. She proceeds with a nice and mildly PSE BBBJ with a good amount of BLS. Was a delight seeing all the angles until I felt it was time to see what she was hiding between those milky thighs. My what a sight. Puffy, pink, delicate lips and always felt like it was begging for more.

She helps with applying a raincoat and I spend the next 30 min in sweet sweet bliss. She hugs unto you well up until her legs go wide and you can feel her kitty wanting you to go deeper.

Afterwards we snuggle like BF / GF and I get to caress her whole body again. She even gave me a nice massage, which was a much needed surprise.

Her English is limited but she bops around to her K-pop music being all cute.

She took a little while to warm up to me but about half way thru she started being very flirty and sweet. I'm betting a second visit would be stellar.

The Forest Groove New ratings system as of 7/21/21.

5 Stars = WOWZA! Model quality, service felt natural and as advertised, and scheduling was easy. If I feel like I wish she was my regular at the end. Then 5 stars.

4 Stars = "Call me? Almost top notch, just slightly off from perfect for me. Might just be an off day for one of us. I would repeat and might be 5 stars next time.

3 Stars = "The Scooter" For me something was off, but services and looks were per the Ad (or close). Nothing negative to say, just not my typical experience and someone else might have enjoyed it more.

2 Stars = "Well bless her heart" Looks or service were not as expected, and below my normal experience. I screen well, so this is unlikely to happen. Might be an alert to go with this review if I think the provider intentions were bad.

1 Star. Satan is that you? There is definitely an alert to go with this review.

Wagnerb
08-06-23, 19:29
So you're telling me she threw in the extras herself? Sounds like you got a nice treat from her, she must have liked you.I checked via text first if she was open to BB since it wasn't listed on the website, and they confirmed her as having it in her menu. You can probably also negotiate directly with the girl, but YMMV depending on any language barrier she has.

BTW, the new girl ADA is also BB friendly; if you check her TER links, one of them lists her as BBFS.

SpoofPdx
08-07-23, 14:08
The reviews from the Boston board in July are spot on. Ada is a service queen with a mouth to die for. Don't miss the head massage (your main head you pervs) in between activities as she knows what she's doing. Would definitely repeat. Glad the agency is still bringing top tier talent to Portland.

HkdigWeed
08-07-23, 22:53
The reviews from the Boston board in July are spot on. Ada is a service queen with a mouth to die for. Don't miss the head massage (your main head you pervs) in between activities as she knows what she's doing. Would definitely repeat. Glad the agency is still bringing top tier talent to Portland.Nice. FYI Ada aka:

Jia in Seattle.

Ace, Diva, Amora in SoCal.

Vixen in NorCal.

SkulLord
08-08-23, 01:13
Hello, I'm out of city and because of work transfer will be in pPortland area for next 6 months so was wondering if you guys can share the Korean agencies.

SpoofPdx
08-08-23, 01:27
Nice. FYI Ada aka:

Jia in Seattle.

Ace, Diva, Amora in SoCal.

Vixen in NorCal.Impressive sleuthing!

Jd058
08-08-23, 11:08
Hello, I'm out of city and because of work transfer will be in pPortland area for next 6 months so was wondering if you guys can share the Korean agencies.A google search for k asianmodels oregon will lead you to you what you seek.

BeavertronDoug
08-09-23, 12:06
Glad there's another kgirl agency operating in Portland, but they're about $50 higher than they should be, considering it's Portland, and considering the reports that the pics are predictably fake and the girls are 10+ years older than the pics. I recently saw a legit early 20's kgirl in LA for $300/ hr, while this agency is trying to charge $350/ hr for standard CFS in Portland with a mid to late 30's girl. I think I'll wait until prices come down, or they get some truly exceptional talent that's worth those prices. Maybe they're just trying to cash in on the fact that they're the only kgirl agency in town, but there are much better deals to be had elsewhere.

WarpFactor69
08-09-23, 17:24
Glad there's another kgirl agency operating in Portland, but they're about $50 higher than they should be, considering it's Portland, and considering the reports that the pics are predictably fake and the girls are 10+ years older than the pics. I recently saw a legit early 20's kgirl in LA for $300/ hr, while this agency is trying to charge $350/ hr for standard CFS in Portland with a mid to late 30's girl. I think I'll wait until prices come down, or they get some truly exceptional talent that's worth those prices. Maybe they're just trying to cash in on the fact that they're the only kgirl agency in town, but there are much better deals to be had elsewhere.Couldn't agree more.

JayJae69
08-09-23, 17:51
Glad there's another kgirl agency operating in Portland, but they're about $50 higher than they should be, considering it's Portland, and considering the reports that the pics are predictably fake and the girls are 10+ years older than the pics. I recently saw a legit early 20's kgirl in LA for $300/ hr, while this agency is trying to charge $350/ hr for standard CFS in Portland with a mid to late 30's girl. I think I'll wait until prices come down, or they get some truly exceptional talent that's worth those prices. Maybe they're just trying to cash in on the fact that they're the only kgirl agency in town, but there are much better deals to be had elsewhere.This is comparing apples to oranges.

I've seen K Girls throughout the USA. The prices here are not out of the ordinary as compared to other cities outside of California where there are a lot of agencies.

Check out the prices in Denver where I was just at or Phoenix where I will be visiting here next month. Or out east where I am originally from.

This isn't LA or Bay Area where there are multiple agencies to keep competition with one another. Even the super popular girls out there are charging more than the 300 you are talking about. Chances are with the girls leaving due to lack of business here either it will not be profitable to be in Portland and then you can by all means arrange for transportation to go to Cali. The girl I met in Denver when she found out where I was living let's just say the word is already out in Kgirl world that Portland is slow.

Also as I know it isn't because of trafficking concerns it's because that aforementioned platform has a particular bias against Kagencies and won't allow them to advertise. I hope to see Kgirls in Portland because I sure as hell don't want to do the whole mystery box roulette thing with AMPs here.

I've seen Ada before when she was Diva or Ace in previous cities. She's a good time and I hope to see her this weekend.

Good luck Brothers.

Samadams17
08-10-23, 16:43
In the end it sucks that prices are $50 more here than other locations with kgirls but to me that's a trivial amount and I'd rather pay that amount in hopes more of them visit than not, especially considering what $350-400 gets you in Portland these days outside of kgirls. Escorts cost more in this town than in other places. What you get dollar for dollar is better in Seattle and la at the 3-500 ranges in general so I'm not really all that upset with a $50 higher rate in Portland for kgirls when they are a way better value than the general market.

OneOne9
08-10-23, 17:43
Portland is an orange like California regarding rates. What you paid in Boston means nothing to me and many others. Southern Cal has 10 times the population of Portland so of course they will have more agencies and the Bay area is at least 5 times the size of Portland.

Either management can adjust to this market or the guys that don't mind the rates and screening will need to increase their visits to keep the agency busy.

Even if they lower their rates the screening process is unacceptable. I could careless what the rest the the country does, if they want my business it will have to change. I read on the Vegas board about a suggestion from someone from the east coast that the agencies in Vegas could possibly have a set up with an AMP to screen guys and once the AMP was satisfied they could move on to the off site locations. Screening was unacceptable to him and I believe he might have been visiting from Boston.

Regarding AMPs vs agencies. I agree the in calls are much better, more private and services offered are better. But, how many reviews have I read when the guy arrived and the provider was not as advertised he did not walk due to fear of being blacklisted and they had his personal information. The pics are always fake and the ages are 10 to 20 years off.

Providers at AMPs advertised pics and ages are a joke and negotiating is a pain in the ass. But, you can walk and not worry about being blacklisted and them having your personal information Massage tables and negotiating are the two biggest negatives for me at AMPs. You can have some very good times at AMPs if you do your homework.

Last but not least an agency getting busted with your personal info is unacceptable. The agency offers what I and many others seek but not at the current rate and screening process.

JayJae69
08-10-23, 18:16
Portland is an orange like California regarding rates. What you paid in Boston means nothing to me and many others. Southern Cal has 10 times the population of Portland so of course they will have more agencies and the Bay area is at least 5 times the size of Portland.

Either management can adjust to this market or the guys that don't mind the rates and screening will need to increase their visits to keep the agency busy.

Even if they lower their rates the screening process is unacceptable. I could careless what the rest the the country does, if they want my business it will have to change. I read on the Vegas board about a suggestion from someone from the east coast that the agencies in Vegas could possibly have a set up with an AMP to screen guys and once the AMP was satisfied they could move on to the off site locations. Screening was unacceptable to him and I believe he might have been visiting from Boston.Phoenix has one agency.

Denver has one agency.

Chicago has one agency.

Houston has one agency.

Their rates are as high or higher. Maybe Chicago is lower. If you don't want to use their services as it is too expensive for you and do their screening then don't go there. It's very simple. It may not matter to you and these others you imply that you speak for what happens in other cities is a barometer on comparable situations related to KOrgs.

My time is precious and I don't want to walk if I go into an AMP with not seeing what I like. The few times I have gone to a AAMP the girl I saw would be at best at the very low end of the spectrum of what you would get a kagency. It's why they are so popular across the country.

OneOne9
08-10-23, 20:50
Phoenix has one agency.

Denver has one agency.

Chicago has one agency.

Houston has one agency.

Their rates are as high or higher. Maybe Chicago is lower. If you don't want to use their services as it is too expensive for you and do their screening then don't go there. It's very simple. It may not matter to you and these others you imply that you speak for what happens in other cities is a barometer on comparable situations related to KOrgs.

My time is precious and I don't want to walk if I go into an AMP with not seeing what I like. The few times I have gone to a AAMP the girl I saw would be at best at the very low end of the spectrum of what you would get a kgancy. It's why they are so popular across the country.I was comparing California to Portland. I also mentioned I could care less what the rest of the country is doing, that I would not visit an agency with a screening process requiring personal info and your rates were too high compared to California.

You completely ignored agency providers are older and use fake or P.S. Photos by commenting they are better than any AMP provider.

Your reply makes me believe that you are shill or owner of this shop.

JayJae69
08-10-23, 21:14
I was comparing California to Portland. I also mentioned I could care less what the rest of the country is doing, that I would not visit an agency with a screening process requiring personal info and your rates were too high compared to California.

You completely ignored agency providers are older and use fake or P.S. Photos by commenting they are better than any AMP provider.

Your reply makes me believe that you are shill or owner of this shop.I didn't ignore anything. I just told you what my experiences is with AMPs that I have visited.

I am just a guy who has visited Kagencies across the country and now settled in Portland. So I was sharing my experiences.

Finally to my original point. Comparing California specifically LA-SF to Portland is comparing apple to oranges. You said it is not and that they are comparable or that they are both oranges. At least that's what I think you were saying.

I disagree when it comes to KOrgs and what I have seen. My opinion.

Take care.

OneOne9
08-10-23, 22:56
I didn't ignore anything. I just told you what my experiences is with AMPs that I have visited.

I am just a guy who has visited Kagencies across the country and now settled in Portland. So I was sharing my experiences.

Finally to my original point. Comparing California specifically LA-SF to Portland is comparing apple to oranges. You said it is not and that they are comparable or that they are both oranges. At least that's what I think you were saying.

I disagree when it comes to KOrgs and what I have seen. My opinion.

Take care.You have yours and I have mine. End of subject.