PDA

View Full Version : University House

DallasCowboys8
04-10-23, 17:39
Bedpage ad here: https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/moiliili-waikiki/22971651.html.

Went a few times and thought this was a good spot so deserves its own thread instead of being in the BP thread. Private house on University Ave with it's own parking and nice talent.

DallasCowboys8
04-10-23, 18:01
23 yo Taiwanese wahine. She answered the door in lingerie showing her nice c-cup boobs and I got immediately hard following her and her ass up the stairs.

Seemed new and inexperienced but she was friendly and pretty hot. Showered together, no preview but got to explore her dope body. Great curves, boobs she says were natural and a nice Bush. Milky smooth skin and long dark hair. I'd say 5'3" and 110 lbs. I don't think that's her in the photo and her build / face reminded me of Cherry from Empire.

Gave a quick soft massage before the flip. LFK, BBBJ and 69 before I went for a good DATY sesh. Nice pussy lips where the meat curtains were substantial enough to suck on and play with on their own. She moaned a lot but wasn't really down for FIV. BBBJ was ok but she took direction well as I had her suck from her knees so I could see in the mirror. CG, mish, doggy, flat dg and side mish to finish. She made more noise than necessary but was tight and did have a good rhythm and technique on the CG.

I'd recommend as a new young asian bang although I don't think she'd be able to handle PoiPounder after hearing how he handled Vivian.

L9, A8, S7.

MikeKpi
04-10-23, 20:51
23 yo Taiwanese wahine. She answered the door in lingerie showing her nice c-cup boobs and I got immediately hard following her and her ass up the stairs.

Seemed new and inexperienced but she was friendly and pretty hot. Showered together, no preview but got to explore her dope body. Great curves, boobs she says were natural and a nice Bush. Milky smooth skin and long dark hair. I'd say 5'3" and 110 lbs. I don't think that's her in the photo and her build / face reminded me of Cherry from Empire.

Gave a quick soft massage before the flip. LFK, BBBJ and 69 before I went for a good DATY sesh. Nice pussy lips where the meat curtains were substantial enough to suck on and play with on their own. She moaned a lot but wasn't really down for FIV. BBBJ was ok but she took direction well as I had her suck from her knees so I could see in the mirror. CG, mish, doggy, flat dg and side mish to finish. She made more noise than necessary but was tight and did have a good rhythm and technique on the CG.

I'd recommend as a new young asian bang although I don't think she'd be able to handle PoiPounder after hearing how he handled Vivian.

L9, A8, S7.How much? 2?

DallasCowboys8
04-10-23, 23:11
How much? 2?My experience here is $$ for 30 minutes and $$$ for an hour. Probably better to sample at 30 minutes and if you like then can go back for the full hour. Wasn't rushed either time and total included the HF.

Big Gulp
04-11-23, 22:24

L9, A8, S7.How long is she going to be here? How's her English, translator app needed or no?

ToniMulato
04-12-23, 03:18
Paid a visit to Polo.

This is what I saw and experienced:

Cute Taiwanese gal like most of you described in your reports. Tall, around 5'3-or-5'4 barefoot. Fair skinned, in shape Lean with soft man mades, and a very bubbly personality. Shower first, then room with a 2 min BBBJ preview, then just 1 minute Daty, the the ponding starting with MS. Had to go slow since I couldn't put the whole anaconda at once, pounded her savagely in DS where she came to the point of stopping for s moment. Here showed me with the translator app that she came, but was already in pain. Wanted rest for 3 minutes approx. LFK and HJ until side DS, we start again with MS, side doggy, let her take control with CG but she got tired and said (Translator) she was in pain agaiin. Finish with BBBJCIM. One weeks load oozing from her pretty mouth to the point that she had to run to the bathroom to spit it all.

Overall great experience. This gal is very cute, enthusiastic and tries her best to handle the pounding, but I could see she was uncomfortable. Told me I was the biggest so far, now we have to see the monger that handled Vivian doing his report to measure up. LOL.

Anaconda Mulata rating- L 81/2 S 9 A 9. We got a winner here.

*Highly Recommend.

DallasCowboys8
04-12-23, 05:49
How long is she going to be here? How's her English, translator app needed or no?She told me she was going to be here 15 days so I'm guessing gone by the 23-25th or so. English is shitty and she uses google translate to help out. I think she said she spoke mandarin?

DallasCowboys8
04-12-23, 05:57
Paid a visit to Polo.

This is what I saw and experienced:

Cute Taiwanese gal like most of you described in your reports. Tall, around 5'3-or-5'4 barefoot. Fair skinned, in shape Lean with soft man mades, and a very bubbly personality. Shower first, then room with a 2 min BBBJ preview, then just 1 minute Daty, the the ponding starting with MS. Had to go slow since I couldn't put the whole anaconda at once, pounded her savagely in DS where she came to the point of stopping for s moment. Here showed me with the translator app that she came, but was already in pain. Wanted rest for 3 minutes approx. LFK and HJ until side DS, we start again with MS, side doggy, let her take control with CG but she got tired and said (Translator) she was in pain agaiin. Finish with BBBJCIM. One weeks load oozing from her pretty mouth to the point that she had to run to the bathroom to spit it all.

Overall great experience. This gal is very cute, enthusiastic and tries her best to handle the pounding, but I could see she was uncomfortable. Told me I was the biggest so far, now we have to see the monger that handled Vivian doing his report to measure up. LOL.

Anaconda Mulata rating- L 81/2 S 9 A 9. We got a winner here.

*Highly Recommend.Good report. Funny that you got the anaconda biggest gold star so far. But yeah, could tell she no can handle but she tries so it made me try to be a little more gentle. Poonpounder would do majah damage. She seems genuine other than the moaning and is a tight pretty young thing. Glad you got to sample and had a good time! Hoping they can continue the train of young talent.

OldTimer808
04-12-23, 14:57
Can someone DM me the location? Thanks!

Bedpage ad here: https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/moiliili-waikiki/22971651.html.

Went a few times and thought this was a good spot so deserves its own thread instead of being in the BP thread. Private house on University Ave with it's own parking and nice talent.

ToniMulato
04-12-23, 19:10
Good report. Funny that you got the anaconda biggest gold star so far. But yeah, could tell she no can handle but she tries so it made me try to be a little more gentle. Poonpounder would do majah damage. She seems genuine other than the moaning and is a tight pretty young thing. Glad you got to sample and had a good time! Hoping they can continue the train of young talent.Thank you Braddah!

You're right, I believe there's some of us mongers who are above the average and cause terror at these places. LOL.

Some providers will handle, but others can't.

Like you put down, hope they keep bringing them young and this will be my TO GO place.

Mahalo.

YoungMonger808
04-13-23, 17:25
Mama just said she just left.
How badly were you guys pounding her that she left a week early? Lol

Honoice
04-13-23, 20:21
Mama just said she just left.
How badly were you guys pounding her that she left a week early? LolI heard she was fully booked when she here. She was using her Pussy, non stop 9 am-12 midnight.

DallasCowboys8
04-13-23, 21:42
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/moiliili-waikiki/22975741.html

Doubt the pics are real but girls have been consistently young with banging bodies. Post if you guys sample. Shoots.

YoungMonger808
04-13-23, 22:55
Just got back from seeing Dami. Definitely not the girl in the pictures.

Early to Mid twenties but add about 20 lbs to the pictures. Natural Cs and super bubbly personality and aimed to please. Though English was not her strong suit and I can't speak a lick of Korean and didn't bother to do the translation app LOL.

Great seated BBBJ and then onto the classic positions. No lube as she said she was horny and girl could take a pounding. Not the best at cg and said ds hurts so we did flat ds. She is a very 'vocal' girl if you guys like that and was rubbing herself during to make herself cum too.

Had about ten minutes left of my hour and instead of showing me to the shower and showing me out like I expected, she gave me a nice ten minute massage and she's surprisingly good at it.

L6 A9 S8. 5.

OldTimer808
04-17-23, 05:59
Saw Polo recently. She does have an attractive face (makeup was on). She is not skinny, but is not fat either. I guess I'd describe her as toned and solid with not much fat. English is almost non-existent, but she used her phone translation app to translate her Mandarin. She asked if 30 minutes or an hour. Did BBBJ for maybe 5-10 minutes then she put on the cover and did cowgirl and mish and unloaded on her tummy before my time was up. She avoided any eye contact which was unfortunate. And the shower wasn't working so did a wet wipe cleanup. Would repeat, but I think she might have left already as I don't see her in the ads? F7/ B6/ S7.

Local1234
04-17-23, 16:46
Saw Polo recently. She does have an attractive face (makeup was on). She is not skinny, but is not fat either. I guess I'd describe her as toned and solid with not much fat. English is almost non-existent, but she used her phone translation app to translate her Mandarin. She asked if 30 minutes or an hour. Did BBBJ for maybe 5-10 minutes then she put on the cover and did cowgirl and mish and unloaded on her tummy before my time was up. She avoided any eye contact which was unfortunate. And the shower wasn't working so did a wet wipe cleanup. Would repeat, but I think she might have left already as I don't see her in the ads? F7/ B6/ S7.She gone LOL.

Johnny14
04-17-23, 19:22
I heard she was fully booked when she here. She was using her Pussy, non stop 9 am-12 midnight.Maybe guys with those anacondas and full throttle meat probe that sent Vivian packing earlier probably paid Polo a visit and overworked her pussy and she too left early. Hey go easy on the next one so us guys can sample a fresh one, not one that has been ravaged beyond repair.

LastHurrah
04-17-23, 22:03
Just got back from seeing Dami. Definitely not the girl in the pictures.

Early to Mid twenties but add about 20 lbs to the pictures. Natural Cs and super bubbly personality and aimed to please. Though English was not her strong suit and I can't speak a lick of Korean and didn't bother to do the translation app LOL.

Great seated BBBJ and then onto the classic positions. No lube as she said she was horny and girl could take a pounding. Not the best at cg and said ds hurts so we did flat ds. She is a very 'vocal' girl if you guys like that and was rubbing herself during to make herself cum too.

Had about ten minutes left of my hour and instead of showing me to the shower and showing me out like I expected, she gave me a nice ten minute massage and she's surprisingly good at it.

L6 A9 S8. 5.Thanks for your report. Sounds like you had a great time even though communication issues. Dani sounds. Like a good time and leaving satisfied. Definitely will. Check her out. Hopefully she doesn't leave too soon.

HawaiiBoy10
04-17-23, 23:03
These ladies seem like those that were at Empire: young, good looking, short term, little to no English, good service. A detail left out of these reports. Are these ladies BBFSCIP? If guys got it, at least it's a possibility.

Big Gulp
04-17-23, 23:37
Maybe guys with those anacondas and full throttle meat probe that sent Vivian packing earlier probably paid Polo a visit and overworked her pussy and she too left early. Hey go easy on the next one so us guys can sample a fresh one, not one that has been ravaged beyond repair.No customer should ever see a girl after the anaconda strikes, she will only be thinking of when the anaconda will strike again.

Johnny14
04-18-23, 00:16
No customer should ever see a girl after the anaconda strikes, she will only be thinking of when the anaconda will strike again.That's what is known as that deep muscle memory she desires and misses when some extra meat pipe probes her pussy way beyond the depths that can't be reached by average size sausage. She'll be begging to be stimulated again after the anaconda makes its mark. Deeper baby when your eight inch pipe is to the hilt.

YoungMonger808
04-18-23, 00:52
These ladies seem like those that were at Empire: young, good looking, short term, little to no English, good service. A detail left out of these reports. Are these ladies BBFSCIP? If guys got it, at least it's a possibility.No BBFS let alone bbfscip. Younger girls are not going to want to take that chance more often that not.

HawaiiBoy10
04-18-23, 22:58
These ladies seem like those that were at Empire: young, good looking, short term, little to no English, good service. A detail left out of these reports. Are these ladies BBFSCIP? If guys got it, at least it's a possibility.

No BBFS let alone bbfscip. Younger girls are not going to want to take that chance more often that not.Some reports didn't say CFS or mention cover so I thought I'd ask. Guess that's what made Empire special.

Azngy
04-22-23, 22:54
Been super busy lately and missed out on some of the other talent. Since I was in the area and had some time to spare called on a whim to see if anyone was available. With my luck, a new girl Chloe was, so decided to try my luck again.

She's greeted me at the door with a bubbly and lively personality and led me to the room. She's pretty, Chinese, probably early 30's, about 5'3", guess about 125#, with natural looking Cs. A little thicker than the others I've seen here. Well proportioned, cute butt, smooth skin and some tattoos and one that wraps from her shoulder to a half sleeve. After discussing options, decided on the $$ option since she's new. Paid upfront and off to the shower we went to get cleaned up with.

Off to the shower, she for a thorough washing. Did a little standup body slide and tease, a few LFKs.

Back to the room for the fun. Her english isn't too great, but she knew what she wanted to do. Started with some LFKs, body licking then one of the better BBBJs that I've had in a while. She's well groomed and did not want DATY. She covered me up and hopped on for CG and ACG. Switched to MISH and DS. Wanted to see her in the finish so transitioned back to MISH and unloaded in the cover. She wanted me to stay in for a while, so just rolled with it and stayed until I got soft.

Shower clean up with some soapy play.

She's one of the prettier providers that I've seen here. IMO, Face 8. 5, Body 8. 5, Personality 9. 0, Service 8. 5.

DallasCowboys8
04-23-23, 06:47
Been super busy lately and missed out on some of the other talent. Since I was in the area and had some time to spare called on a whim to see if anyone was available. With my luck, a new girl Chloe was, so decided to try my luck again.

She's greeted me at the door with a bubbly and lively personality and led me to the room. She's pretty, Chinese, probably early 30's, about 5'3", guess about 125#, with natural looking Cs. A little thicker than the others I've seen here. Well proportioned, cute butt, smooth skin and some tattoos and one that wraps from her shoulder to a half sleeve. After discussing options, decided on the $$ option since she's new. Paid upfront and off to the shower we went to get cleaned up with.

Off to the shower, she for a thorough washing. Did a little standup body slide and tease, a few LFKs.

Back to the room for the fun. Her english isn't too great, but she knew what she wanted to do. Started with some LFKs, body licking then one of the better BBBJs that I've had in a while. She's well groomed and did not want DATY. She covered me up and hopped on for CG and ACG. Switched to MISH and DS. Wanted to see her in the finish so transitioned back to MISH and unloaded in the cover. She wanted me to stay in for a while, so just rolled with it and stayed until I got soft.

She's one of the prettier providers that I've seen here. IMO, Face 8. 5, Body 8. 5, Personality 9. 0, Service 8. 5.Mahalo for the report! Hope I can make it before she rotates out. Haven't heard anything regarding the other wahine Lydia so either she too good and being kept secret or nobody likes her pics. Would you say Chloe looks anything like her photos?

Azngy
04-23-23, 16:31
Mahalo for the report! Hope I can make it before she rotates out. Haven't heard anything regarding the other wahine Lydia so either she too good and being kept secret or nobody likes her pics. Would you say Chloe looks anything like her photos?She said she plans to be here for about 10 days. The picture in the sheer shirt is her, as you can make out her tattoo. Hope all are nice to her so that she doesn't leave early like some of the others.

TrialnError
04-23-23, 22:55
She said she plans to be here for about 10 days. The picture in the sheer shirt is her, as you can make out her tattoo. Hope all are nice to her so that she doesn't leave early like some of the others.Good report. Besides looking beautiful, great to hear that her service and attitude are on par as well.

Lknfrpssy
04-24-23, 22:56
She said she plans to be here for about 10 days. The picture in the sheer shirt is her, as you can make out her tattoo. Hope all are nice to her so that she doesn't leave early like some of the others.Maybe I'll go. Based on the pic, Romi may be prettier.

Lknfrpssy
04-25-23, 18:25
L 7. 8, A 9, S 8. 2. Romi is prettier but Chloe has more enthusiasm.

Azngy
04-25-23, 20:18
L 7. 8, A 9, S 8. 2. Romi is prettier but Chloe has more enthusiasm.Thanks for the feedback, looks are subjective. At least attitude and service were similar. May have to go check out this Romi chick.

ToniMulato
04-26-23, 20:04
Chinese, at 5'2". Kinda Spinnerish type I guess, good personality, can't communicate that well in English, nice complexion with colourful tattoos in her back, arm, and one in her leg, trimmed Bush down there but she won't let Daty or dato, and that's why I opted for just the half and hour service. A weak 2 min. CBJ, then Mis• Doggy• CG• more missionary. The girl can take a pounding in missionary but she did put too much lube on my condom that my rubber ended up inside her. I felt the real bare sensation but kept pounding until she touched and noticed that the rubber was missing. We stopped for a happy ending HJ finish. Overall was good for half and hour. I would feel bad if I payed the $$ With no Daty or dato and weak BJ's. Total time= 33 minutes.

YMMV.

ToniMulato
04-26-23, 21:50
Oh. Sorry, I meant to write $$ 300) down on my report. I payed just $$. By the way I forgot to ad that the pic promoting her, is not her. Not even close. Chloe is curvier in a good way.

Keep bringing them young mama, I'll take care of your concubines. LOL.

I recommend and Stay safe Braddas!

TM.

YoursTruly808
04-27-23, 05:40
Wondering if she's similar to her pic. Any info would be good. Mahalo.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/moiliili-waikiki/22981182.html

Kumuman
04-27-23, 15:29
Oh. Sorry, I meant to write $$ 300) down on my report. I payed just $$. By the way I forgot to ad that the pic promoting her, is not her. Not even close. Chloe is curvier in a good way.

Keep bringing them young mama, I'll take care of your concubines. LOL.

I recommend and Stay safe Braddas!

TM.Then next time just input 300 Fook the $ sign that sheet doesn't work.

Azngy
04-30-23, 18:06
Late post. She left after I saw her.

Lydia.

Since the last visit was good, decided to try Lydia to see how she measures up. She greeted me at the door and IMO is pretty, Chinese, probably early 30's, about 5'1", guess about 110#, with natural looking DDs. Thicker than the others that have been here and similar in thickness to Chloe, but shorter with larger boobs, has asian butt, smooth skin and one noticeable tattoo. Since I was testing the waters again, decided on the $$ option.

Opted not to shower, since I did before getting there. Got a wipe down and went straight to action. Her english isn't too great, but was enthusiastic and knew exactly what to do. Started with some LFKs, body licking and a good BBBJ. Transitioned to 69 to check out her shaven kitty. After getting more excited, she covered me up and hopped on for CG. Once in she displayed her kegel control and squeezed tight. She asked to transition to DS and started with some dirty talk. Wanted to bust there, but held back and switched to MISH. Released in the bag and she held me tight milking me with her kegels and keeping me in until I got soft. Same thing with Chloe, minus the kegel, so wondering if this is their script.

IMO, Face 8, Body 8. 5, Personality 9. 0, Service 8. 5.

SnatchThat
04-30-23, 20:47
Both hot young Chinese. Chloe resembles pictures, and Lina does not. Lina is way hotter in person. It just a picture she is on MuiMui level hotness.

Big Gulp
04-30-23, 23:02
Both hot young Chinese. Chloe resembles pictures, and Lina does not. Lina is way hotter in person. It just a picture she is on MuiMui level hotness.Sounds like Lydia who just recently left was a pretty good option as well. If Lina is on Mui Mui level of hotness, got to check her out. How's her English? Got to use translator like with Mui Mui? Does she do BBBJ like Mui Mui?

SnatchThat
05-01-23, 00:28
Sounds like Lydia who just recently left was a pretty good option as well. If Lina is on Mui Mui level of hotness, got to check her out. How's her English? Got to use translator like with Mui Mui? Does she do BBBJ like Mui Mui?Need translator, she does a lot of things like Mui Mui.

Azngy
05-01-23, 13:18
Having had good luck lately, and some free time, decided to make a visit. Mama said there's a new girl, Lina, so decided to try her out. She greeted me at the door and IMO is very pretty. She was well made up, fair amount, but not excessive. The pictures in the ad aren't her. She's Chinese, seemed young, probably late 20's, about 5'0", guess about 90#, with natural Bs. She's quite thin with a sort of flat asian butt, smooth white skin and no noticeable tattoos. Since I was testing the waters again, decided on the $$ option.

Passed on the shower, since I did before getting there. Got a wipe down and went straight to action. Her english is nonexistent, communicated with hand signals and translator app. She was very playful and knew exactly what to do. Started with some LFKs, body licking and a good BBBJ. Reciprocated and then went to DATY. She is well groomed and with a triangle patch.

Transitioned back to BBBJ, got covered up and she hopped on for CG. She rode for a while then she motioned to transition. Got into DS and rode her for a while. Flipped her on her back and continued in MISH. I guess she got comfortable, or real excited, as she wanted DFKs. Released in the bag and she held me tight with more DFKs until I got soft and slipped out on my own.

Had some time left so she gave me a massage, which wasn't too bad.

Got a shower clean up with some soapy play. She was playful and fun to be with. Though verbal communication was difficult, she tried hard to be engaging and made some jokes, which I got after she translated what she said with the app. Got some extra time, so can't complain about that either.

IMO, Face 8. 75, Body 7. 5, Personality 8. 5, Service 8. 0.

Though it was good, overall, this will be a may repeat only because of the English communication challenge.

PostOfficeMan
05-02-23, 18:16
Having had good luck lately, and some free time, decided to make a visit. Mama said there's a new girl, Lina, so decided to try her out. She greeted me at the door and IMO is very pretty. She was well made up, fair amount, but not excessive. The pictures in the ad aren't her. She's Chinese, seemed young, probably late 20's, about 5'0", guess about 90#, with natural Bs. She's quite thin with a sort of flat asian butt, smooth white skin and no noticeable tattoos. Since I was testing the waters again, decided on the $$ option.

Passed on the shower, since I did before getting there. Got a wipe down and went straight to action. Her english is nonexistent, communicated with hand signals and translator app. She was very playful and knew exactly what to do. Started with some LFKs, body licking and a good BBBJ. Reciprocated and then went to DATY. She is well groomed and with a triangle patch.

Transitioned back to BBBJ, got covered up and she hopped on for CG. She rode for a while then she motioned to transition. Got into DS and rode her for a while. Flipped her on her back and continued in MISH. I guess she got comfortable, or real excited, as she wanted DFKs. Released in the bag and she held me tight with more DFKs until I got soft and slipped out on my own.

Got a shower clean up with some soapy play. She was playful and fun to be with. Though verbal communication was difficult, she tried hard to be engaging and made some jokes, which I got after she translated what she said with the app. Got some extra time, so can't complain about that either.

Though it was good, overall, this will be a may repeat only because of the English communication challenge.Lina sounds awesome, time to deliver some mail to her.

DontTouchThat
05-03-23, 00:20
Lina is very cute. By provider standards, I would give her a 9. Civilian standards, 7. Very petite / thin with a narrow waist but she does have nice hips. She has a heart shaped face and longish black hair. I would guess age to be 25-28; but wouldn't be surprised at younger or a little older. She has a very pleasant attitude and seemed eager to please. Shower preview was nice, BBBJ was average. Everything else covered, but she was very enthusiastic. Would repeat.

DallasCowboys8
05-03-23, 07:40
New late twenties Chinese banger here for 7 more days. Maybe 5'1" and 102 lbs but has nice soft manmade D's that make her look like a fuck doll. Black long hair and petite build, welcomed me with a kiss and lots of enthusiasm. Asked for $$ upfront then undressed and we went to the shower. Nothing special but got the parts washed down and got to feel her full rack and tight bod.

In the room she gave a so so massage to start but was good to feel her kitty mound on my back and legs as she sat on and pressed into me. She then asked me to flip and gave a pretty bad ass BBBJ with serious BLS. Great suction and eye contact, good use of hands and even did the mouth full of water trick. She had me hard in no time as she worked my cock in her mouth in different angles and speeds. It was feeling like this would be an amazing session and I threw her to the bed so I could lick those jugs / nips and get in some DATY. Then when I started to go down on that nice triangle Bush and sweet pussy lips she said hold on and she grabbed her phone. She typed and then talked into her google translator and it came back as pay another $ for GFE. I was like WTF are you serious? Then she google translated again and wanted the hundo for me to eat her out and get a GFE as she pointed to her lips and pussy. I told her she crazy and pointed to her ass for the hundo but she declined. So no sale and I got soft. But then she got back into it and was like ok no big and started the BBBJ again. Luckily she's good at it and got me back in the mood. She rode CG till she got tired, then mish, DS and I came CFS when she used her legs to pull me and hold me close as I rammed her in flat ds. I got to say she's a good fuck and had skillz on the BJ so all in all it was a good time with a hot young banger. If I didn't have to deal with that GFE upsell then I woulda rated higher and repeated.

I like the talent and she is definitely experienced and knows what she's doing. Maybe she can get away with an upcharge for DATY in China but I wasn't about it. So enjoy the sesh without DATY and I'm pretty sure you'll be good. L 8. 5 A 8. 5 S7 (woulda been a 9 if she said nothing and let me munch, damn shame).

Here's the latest ad and although she got the tits, I don't think that's her pic.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/moiliili-waikiki/22987242.html

DallasCowboys8
05-03-23, 07:44

Though it was good, overall, this will be a may repeat only because of the English communication challenge.

Lydia.

Since the last visit was good, decided to try Lydia to see how she measures up. She greeted me at the door and IMO is pretty, Chinese, probably early 30's, about 5'1", guess about 110#, with natural looking DDs. Thicker than the others that have been here and similar in thickness to Chloe, but shorter with larger boobs, has asian butt, smooth skin and one noticeable tattoo. Since I was testing the waters again, decided on the $$ option.

Opted not to shower, since I did before getting there. Got a wipe down and went straight to action. Her english isn't too great, but was enthusiastic and knew exactly what to do. Started with some LFKs, body licking and a good BBBJ. Transitioned to 69 to check out her shaven kitty. After getting more excited, she covered me up and hopped on for CG. Once in she displayed her kegel control and squeezed tight. She asked to transition to DS and started with some dirty talk. Wanted to bust there, but held back and switched to MISH. Released in the bag and she held me tight milking me with her kegels and keeping me in until I got soft. Same thing with Chloe, minus the kegel, so wondering if this is their script.

IMO, Face 8, Body 8. 5, Personality 9. 0, Service 8. 5.Mahalo for the info!

YoungMonger808
05-04-23, 12:04
What is the difference with the girls at this house? Seems like the only difference with GFE is whether you get to DATY or no?

Lknfrpssy
05-04-23, 23:45
Petite, cute young spinner. Natural A's. Nice small pussy.

Milby
05-05-23, 10:46
I think you're describing Lina. Lina is the petite young spinner with the A-sized boobs. Emma has C-sized boobs and is not necessarily a spinner. Tried them both and I liked Lina the best.

Petite, cute young spinner. Natural A's. Nice small pussy.

YoungMonger808
05-05-23, 20:15
I think you're describing Lina. Lina is the petite young spinner with the A-sized boobs. Emma has C-sized boobs and is not necessarily a spinner. Tried them both and I liked Lina the best.Definitely describing Lina. She's late twenties and about 95-100 lbs tops. True spinner with natural As. BBBJ wasn't anything to write home about but definitely a GFE experience with dfk and numerous positions. Can take a pounding in every position but k9 and was fun to literally spin around while she was riding. She's here for I believe 5 more days.

L7 A9 S8.

Lknfrpssy
05-05-23, 21:55
I think you're describing Lina. Lina is the petite young spinner with the A-sized boobs. Emma has C-sized boobs and is not necessarily a spinner. Tried them both and I liked Lina the best.I'm ok with that switch. She has a gorgeous spinner body and small pussy. I went back today, empty balls and all. Emma let me in. Emma's face is prettier.

NamasteGuy
05-06-23, 08:00
Send me a DM for their location, please and Mahalo plenty.

Dan1388
05-06-23, 19:04
Played with Emma, prefer her body and face over Lina. Plus Emma is a freak. I will see her again.

Ajarn
05-07-23, 06:39
Definitely describing Lina. She's late twenties and about 95-100 lbs tops. True spinner with natural As. BBBJ wasn't anything to write home about but definitely a GFE experience with dfk and numerous positions. Can take a pounding in every position but k9 and was fun to literally spin around while she was riding. She's here for I believe 5 more days.

L7 A9 S8.Are you sure you're not describing July from Pali? 555.

OldTimer808
05-07-23, 06:48
Spot on regarding both Lydia and Chloe.

Lydia.

IMO, Face 8, Body 8. 5, Personality 9. 0, Service 8. 5.

YoungMonger808
05-07-23, 13:22
Are you sure you're not describing July from Pali? 555.No idea who that is. Haven't been to Pali after a few bait and switches.

Museki
05-07-23, 14:35
Definitely describing Lina. She's late twenties and about 95-100 lbs tops. True spinner with natural As. BBBJ wasn't anything to write home about but definitely a GFE experience with dfk and numerous positions. Can take a pounding in every position but k9 and was fun to literally spin around while she was riding. She's here for I believe 5 more days.

L7 A9 S8.Had a good time with her the first time so went to see Lina again. Previous description of her is spot on, if you're not sure, she has a dark birthmark on the back of her right arm (tricep area). Paid 300 for an hour which was a mistake. Service this time was not good, lame massage and sucking body thing and short BBBJ with warm water, short DATY, CFS and HJ finish. NO LFK, DFK. PAid more this tme got less no repeat for me.

Honoice
05-07-23, 18:45
Had a good time with her the first time so went to see Lina again. Previous description of her is spot on, if you're not sure, she has a dark birthmark on the back of her right arm (tricep area). Paid 300 for an hour which was a mistake. Service this time was not good, lame massage and sucking body thing and short BBBJ with warm water, short DATY, CFS and HJ finish. NO LFK, DFK. PAid more this tme got less no repeat for me.She worn out after fucking all day for couple weeks. I heard she was fully booked not even have time to eat, use bathroom and not sleep enough time.

Lknfrpssy
05-07-23, 23:15
Had a good time with her the first time so went to see Lina again. Previous description of her is spot on, if you're not sure, she has a dark birthmark on the back of her right arm (tricep area). Paid 300 for an hour which was a mistake. Service this time was not good, lame massage and sucking body thing and short BBBJ with warm water, short DATY, CFS and HJ finish. NO LFK, DFK. PAid more this tme got less no repeat for me.The exact same thing happened to me. The suction on the back was sore and unpleasant. I'm going back for a $200 session. Her pussy feels good.

NiceBush808
05-09-23, 10:40
The exact same thing happened to me. The suction on the back was sore and unpleasant. I'm going back for a $200 session. Her pussy feels good.I've tried Emma the other day. She's not bad. Cute little triangle pubic patch too and she was Very nice. Lina though haven't tried her or seen her yet. Who's prettier or cuter in the face, and Is she more curvacious than Emma and does she have a full bush? Thinking about giving her (Lina) a try. PM me is fine.

Lknfrpssy
05-09-23, 14:00
I've tried Emma the other day. She's not bad. Cute little triangle pubic patch too and she was Very nice. Lina though haven't tried her or seen her yet. Who's prettier or cuter in the face, and Is she more curvacious than Emma and does she have a full bush? Thinking about giving her (Lina) a try. PM me is fine.Lina has a gorgeous spinner body like those young college co-eds. Her face is cute enough but Emma is prettier.

ImBatman808
05-09-23, 17:32
Thanks to the reports via PM and here, I decided to end up visiting Lina last week and ended up with me seeing her again the other day. Azngy's description of her is spot on and the type of experience I had was like his for the most part. Sadly I received LFK instead of DFK both times. On the plus side, she gave me way more OT for the first time which I appreciated. Her last day is tomorrow and I would probably repeat with her more if she stayed here longer. Pretty, friendly, and overall good service. Although I didn't visit University many times like I did with some of the other AMPs, it's giving me a good impression so far and I hope it stays that way.

YoungMonger808
05-09-23, 21:30
After seeing Lina last week, went to go see Emma since I saw her in passing and those mm D cups caught my attention.

A bit awkward cause Lina opened the door and seemed a little put off that I wasn't here to see her again but I get it.

Now for Emma, she was the full GFE experience for me so not sure if it's YMMV or cause I did the 3 $ compared to the other report. But was greeted with lfk and the traditional start. Cept she gave an amazing and long BBBJ. Switched to 69 for quite some time and that got her going and transitioned to dfk and back to the BBBJ. All in, the foreplay alone was over 40 minutes as her phone flashed and I saw the time LOL. Service was great, usual positions and a k9 finish. Definite repeat.

L9 (I personally like the skinny Asian girl who is busty vs the spinners).

A10.

S10.

DaaBoy
05-10-23, 02:38
First, thank you so much to the people who provided information both here and PM.

I went to her today and here's my take:

She's pretty much as described. Mid to late 20's, spinner with small Bs. She work a bit of makeup and at first I didn't think she was that attractive, however in the room where the lighting is a bit more complimentary she's actually pretty cute. Doesn't speak a lick of English.

Standard service. Shower with BBBJ preview. Back in the room, body licking, BBBJ and fuck. There were a few downsides for me though. First, I think I'm pretty ok at DATY, but when I did it on her she of course fake moaned but when I looked up she was gazing off at the ceiling LOL. Bit of an ego hit there. Also, there was a slight hint of dry breath. Not hygiene issue, but more a long day issue. Still was a little distracting for me.

She is playful and has a cute demeanor about her. Pleasant to be around and overall it was a nice time.

L: 8 - She has a very Chinese look and nothing like the ad pic at all. Still cute though.

S: 8 - All standard stuff. Her BBBJ is ok. I've had better.

A: 9 - Again, she's very nice and pleasant with a bit of playfulness.

PAID $200. Probably wouldn't repeat, but she's pretty ok and can see why she's popular.

Member #6354
05-11-23, 16:24
Saw the reviews and saw the ads. Anyone able to help and PM the address and what rates for BBBJ + cfs is? And if BBFS is on the menu? No luck texting the number on the ad and I'll return the favor for anyone if they visit my neck of the woods.

Stay safe.

PoonPounder808
05-11-23, 16:36
Saw the reviews and saw the ads. Anyone able to help and PM the address and what rates for BBBJ + cfs is? And if BBFS is on the menu? No luck texting the number on the ad and I'll return the favor for anyone if they visit my neck of the woods.

Stay safe.I don't think anyone here would or should give out the address as that is only given to people that confirm an appointment.

As far as service. BBBJ + cfs is the norm but some might only do CBJ, LFK is also YMMV. 200 for 30 min, 300 for 60 min. The 300 might unlock DFK and DATY but that depends on the girl. Some don't offer it and you are just buying time. Most of the girls communicate with a translator app so best of luck if you want to negotiate.

Honoice
05-13-23, 15:11

Stay safe.XXX university ave Enter from the left side of the garage.

Bangkolulu
05-13-23, 20:14
Honoice,

Although I understand the need for discretion, oftentimes, the location is a make or break decision for me.

And, for some places, the location is hard to get without an appointment.

I appreciate locations sharing even if it's plus or minus 1000 feet or so.

YoungMonger808
05-14-23, 00:15
Although I understand the need for discretion, oftentimes, the location is a make or break decision for me.

I appreciate locations sharing even if it's plus or minus 1000 feet or so.The place is by appointment only. They're not taking walk-ins and awkward walking out to see three mongers standing around ringing the bell with no appointment.

GofasBits
05-17-23, 18:10
Anyone have any luck with this place recently? Calls and texts go unanswered. Wondering if they shut down or are in the process of moving again. It has been a few days though. Any information would be appreciated. TIA!

DaaBoy
05-17-23, 18:28
Anyone have any luck with this place recently? Calls and texts go unanswered. Wondering if they shut down or are in the process of moving again. It has been a few days though. Any information would be appreciated. TIA!They told me today they are closed temporarily.

RoadRally2
05-17-23, 22:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

TrialnError
05-18-23, 16:20
Roadrally2,

What were signs that made you think she was not a natural born girl and which girl?

Ajarn
05-18-23, 17:44
They told me today they are closed temporarily.Seems like Pali also hasn't appeared on BP since Thursday. They just switched to running stealth ads with one of their other phone numbers.

KuiKui2
05-19-23, 03:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Llowly
05-21-23, 02:25
Honoice,

I appreciate locations sharing even if it's plus or minus 1000 feet or so.I don't know about location sharing could be a coincident but right after someone posted the adress, seems the place has shut down. As someone else said they are not taking walk ins, so you going to have to make appointment, just follow the normal protocol do as they say, you should have no problems.

Honoice
05-21-23, 15:34
I don't know about location sharing could be a coincident but right after someone posted the adress, seems the place has shut down. As someone else said they are not taking walk ins, so you going to have to make appointment, just follow the normal protocol do as they say, you should have no problems.The place was shut down before location send. There was no ads for 2 weeks already.

The Quiz
05-21-23, 22:05
The place was shut down before location send. There was no ads for 2 weeks already.So is this place temporarily closed, permanently closed, or moving location?

WaveRider
05-21-23, 22:12
So is this place temporarily closed, permanently closed, or moving location?The Chinese frequently close shop, for whatever reasons. This isn't new. They'll pop back up later.

LSakata
05-22-23, 02:19
I wonder if this is related to Operation Firestorm?

Stay safe,

LS.

The Chinese frequently close shop, for whatever reasons. This isn't new. They'll pop back up later.

LegendLuvr
05-22-23, 13:06
I wonder if this is related to Operation Firestorm?

Stay safe,

LS.They'll be back after they find another place.

Ajarn
06-02-23, 08:06
Is this new house the same group behind the closed University House?

Ayapa
06-04-23, 23:36
Where was the link? Not seeing anything on prospect.

Is this new house the same group behind the closed University House?.

Keye33
07-21-23, 02:37
Saw this ad on BP and was wondering if this is the same org. I've never been and it had closed before I had a chance to sample.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/university-ave/23037419.html

Phone = 808-666-8800.

Photos look to be fake.

OldTimer808
07-21-23, 03:58
I'm guessing it's not. Different number.

Saw this ad on BP and was wondering if this is the same org. I've never been and it had closed before I had a chance to sample.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/university-ave/23037419.html

Phone = 808-666-8800.

Photos look to be fake.

Llowly
07-21-23, 06:35
If you look at a ad in BP, you can tell which ad / ads are from a certain outfit, they will have same style writing, same paragraphing, same catch phrases, just different names and number. So the university outfit has numerous other houses ends and commercial places as well. They aren't the exception, what looks like a lot of different providers with ads is actually only a few in town as well as the aiea / pearl city / Kapolei and the waipahu / ewa / barbers point. So no need to wait for the university house outfit to open up, they already are open in many place in town, just look at the ads closely.

Kam44
07-21-23, 20:50
If you look at a ad in BP, you can tell which ad / ads are from a certain outfit, they will have same style writing, same paragraphing, same catch phrases, just different names and number. So the university outfit has numerous other houses ends and commercial places as well. They aren't the exception, what looks like a lot of different providers with ads is actually only a few in town as well as the aiea / pearl city / Kapolei and the waipahu / ewa / barbers point. So no need to wait for the university house outfit to open up, they already are open in many place in town, just look at the ads closely.Can you share what you look for specifically to tell who's who? I just looked at all ads and compared it against old ads and I can't tell which ones are the old university house. I asked the number in the ad if it's the old university house and they said no.

OnTheHook
10-04-23, 13:52
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/don-quijote/23081489.html

Saw this on BP, new location I guess.

Shima44
10-04-23, 17:13
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/don-quijote/23081489.html

Saw this on BP, new location I guess.Location near Don Quijote Kaheka?

AwabiLover
10-04-23, 21:25
Yes. It's near Don Quijote. Met with all natural Nini and had an enjoyable experience. Photo is pretty accurate. Long silky black hair and soft smooth skin. Imo well proportioned. I will go back after I gathered more funds and fill up my nut sack. FYI spoke to mama. Only Nini is available for now. They are still renovating the place, hopefully by November they'll have 2 more rooms and more young ladies for us to pick and play with.

TrialnError
10-05-23, 13:15
Yes. It's near Don Quijote. Met with all natural Nini and had an enjoyable experience. Photo is pretty accurate. Long silky black hair and soft smooth skin. Imo well proportioned. I will go back after I gathered more funds and fill up my nut sack. FYI spoke to mama. Only Nini is available for now. They are still renovating the place, hopefully by November they'll have 2 more rooms and more young ladies for us to pick and play with.Good to hear they are back. How tall is Nini? Need translator or she good with English?

AwabiLover
10-05-23, 14:23
Good to hear they are back. How tall is Nini? Need translator or she good with English?I think it's OK. We did have a little chat. I have to say a little over 5'.

Yankees808
10-05-23, 20:20
Kinda mixed bag here. She looks like the girl in the AD, and tries really hard to please but she just can't take a hard pounding. Unfortunately, I only know one speed and that's 100 mph and hard. No time to breath and try to make love, I'm there to shoot my load and gtf out of there asap.

MikeKpi
10-06-23, 10:03
How much is this place? $$, $$.

Dan1388
10-07-23, 19:44
Nini is okay. I wouldn't repeat. I'd wait a few weeks for more girls.

SpaSessions808
10-18-23, 00:23
I thought nini was great for the rate. That shower is hella small for both of us though.

Whats new here? Anyone try the new one?

BScotti
11-07-23, 20:45
Haven't been to the new location yet, any info on k-girl? Lea?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/near-don-quijote/23103389.html

Thinking of checking the new place out if the girl has any positive reviews.

YoungMonger808
11-08-23, 01:36
Haven't been to the new location yet, any info on k-girl? Lea?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/near-don-quijote/23103389.html

Thinking of checking the new place out if the girl has any positive reviews.Where are you all parking? The parking situation there seems horrid unless you go Don quixote and walk.

DuckFat
11-08-23, 05:44
If this is actually her, I'm about to go broke. Anyone know what their hours are?

AwabiLover
11-08-23, 10:51
If this is actually her, I'm about to go broke. Anyone know what their hours are?She quoted me 2 uncle Ben for 30 3 uncle Ben for 60.

Guy205
11-08-23, 11:06
If this is actually her, I'm about to go broke. Anyone know what their hours are?Nope. But these pics are her (glamed up) maybe 20 to 30 ish. Not much English. No kissing or daty offered. Not very vocal. Standard positions,

Cg, miss, doggy. Parking in front of complex.

YoungMonger808
11-08-23, 12:29
Nope. But these pics are her (glamed up) maybe 20 to 30 ish. Not much English. No kissing or daty offered. Not very vocal. Standard positions,

Cg, miss, doggy. Parking in front of complex.Worth it or no? Worried that description means dead fish LOL.

RadioHazard
11-08-23, 15:22
Nope. But these pics are her (glamed up) maybe 20 to 30 ish. Not much English. No kissing or daty offered. Not very vocal. Standard positions,

Cg, miss, doggy. Parking in front of complex.Korean? Dunno where this place is but damn.

AwabiLover
11-09-23, 01:25

Cg, miss, doggy. Parking in front of complex.I was told on the 13th another lady will be there.

Kekehawaii
11-10-23, 13:01
She quoted me 2 uncle Ben for 30 3 uncle Ben for 60.What's the exact address of this place? Want to check out Nini. If those pics are real, that's the perfect K-body I love. Reminds me of my ex. I tried calling several times but keep getting voicemail. I'd like to go this afternoon to check her out. Mahalo!

AwabiLover
11-10-23, 16:35
What's the exact address of this place? Want to check out Nini. If those pics are real, that's the perfect K-body I love. Reminds me of my ex. I tried calling several times but keep getting voicemail. I'd like to go this afternoon to check her out. Mahalo!They between Happiness and Ballarrinas.

Honolulu968
11-11-23, 01:19
They between Happiness and Ballarrinas.Between Happiness and Ballarrinas used to be Seven. Has the location reopen with this spa?

Kekehawaii
11-11-23, 19:35
They between Happiness and Ballarrinas.Ah yes, the former Seven location. That white wooden house.

Craps
11-11-23, 22:19
Ah yes, the former Seven location. That white wooden house.House in the front house in the back on the left headed to kalakaua, Apple use to own the place.

Dvsmind
11-12-23, 11:43
Ah yes, the former Seven location. That white wooden house.It was across that house, in the 2 story building.

Dan1388
11-12-23, 21:16
This version of the University House is a far cry from the original. I didn't mind paying $$$ at the original. I've been to this new one twice, 2 different girls same mediocre service paid $$$ but barely worth $$. The location is very awkward, very out in the open, everyone can see your car. The shower is tiny, I'm not huge but it was even small for me.

AwabiLover
11-19-23, 20:42
Haven't had a chance to visit yet. Heard there are 2 ladies there now and offering TS. I think I will take a trip with the lady from Singapore.

SureBro
12-01-23, 21:55
Vivian from University days is back. At least, I imagine it's the same one. This was my first time with her, but from the reviews it's the same woman, no doubt.

University is now Perla spa. Their ads on BP now reference Perla Spa, Don qiuote, etc. They have renovated their new building and it is the same (ish) as old Lemon Scent. To include *drumroll* table shower! TS is the nicest one I've been in by far, better than lemon scent. The handler now works at a front desk, 30-40 year old non provider, her English is good and she personable. Didn't get provider vibes from her, but honestly she's kinda attractive still. When they reopened I was skeptical if they could return to their previous glory, but it's better. The other provider was just lounging around in her underwear. The Korean girl in the ad, she's very hot. Idk if the photos were her but both women currently there are Asian Dolls. 5'2 in shape dolls. All that to say that I think University came back swinging.

Facility: 8/10 now, parking is still kinda sketch. Rooms are just like old Lemon but no mirror.

Vivian is the best provider I've been with. She's like a younger / spunkier version of Bella from LS and I fucking love Bella in every way. Perky bubbly attitude, English is trash but it won't stop her. Dolled up in the afternoon and like I said, an Asian doll. TS was like 10-15 min. Amazing, not as good as Bella's tho. She's big in foreplay, teasing, and pleasing. Blowjob skills were some of the best I've had period, provider or not. Anyone ever see that grapefruit blowjob tutorial video? She was making those noises. Halfway through I realized she could deep throat. I'm 7. 5 and she could almost get to the bottom. She'll let you FF, with a lot of PSE noises.

I wouldn't say she can take a pounding, but she'll try her hardest. Halfway through she got adjusted and wouldn't have to stop.

She did everything I asked, and didn't stop me from exploring and having fun. Didn't feel like a soon with a provider, felt casual. Passion, intimate GFE, PSE, BBBJ, choking, hair pulling, light slapping, rimming (both), 69,DATY. I didn't ask for BBFS or Greek and I doubt it honesty. Zero rush, actually asked me to lay with her until time was up.

Very submissive, oh and the slapping and choking were light. She's into both of them.

Don't know how long she's here, but she was talking about staying. With Perla going Lemonscent route here's hoping she's a permanent one day.

MikeKpi
12-02-23, 10:10
Is she still available?

Maruchan
12-02-23, 14:16
Vivian from University days is back. At least, I imagine it's the same one. This was my first time with her, but from the reviews it's the same woman, no doubt.

University is now Perla spa.Was it $$.

LivininDa808
12-02-23, 14:35
For you early morning guys, passed by this morning had blue and white parked in front.

PipeMaster808
12-02-23, 14:39
Was it $$.The rates here is the new C standard rates of 200 for half hour and 300 for the hour like Pali, Hunnewell, and SF. No added BBFS as far as I know. Mama said she doesn't allow it even for an additional fee but maybe you can work it out with the girl. My hunch on that is to expect double rates or more. There are other newer C places that have a 160/200 standard with 300 for BBFS but their ads seem sketchy so I haven't tried.

Maruchan
12-02-23, 16:42
The rates here is the new C standard rates of 200 for half hour and 300 for the hour like Pali, Hunnewell, and SF. No added BBFS as far as I know. Mama said she doesn't allow it even for an additional fee but maybe you can work it out with the girl. My hunch on that is to expect double rates or more. There are other newer C places that have a 160/200 standard with 300 for BBFS but their ads seem sketchy so I haven't tried.Okay thanks. I actually meant to ask if it was $$$ (my bad) but you answered clearly.

Yankees808
12-02-23, 16:53
Okay thanks. I actually meant to ask if it was $$$ (my bad) but you answered clearly.It's our fault for paying those new rates. Just do a boycott of those places that are charging $$ for half-hour and $$$ for hour, especially when BBFS is not even on the menu.

When mongers keep paying stupid rates, all of us feel the pinch in the end. BOYCOTT THOSE PLACES!

KuiKui2
12-02-23, 20:54
I say gal instead of girl because she is very polished and her seamless efforts are all woman. She's about 5'4", mm C's, longer black hair, with smooth ivory white skin and a spinnerish body. Her service is delivered with the greatest smile, with all the right caresses and timely breaths. She is a very sultry GFE, and very good at the slow burn. She must have gotten a lot of scoldings as a kid. She puts a lot of things into her mouth LOL. Her English is good, but hearing her call out in her native tongue was just so erotic. LOL. I wish I could understand. My second visit was even better than the first as she met me halfway on everything. She's gone in a couple days, so decide quickly. Oh and those who like Bush, hers is soft to the touch.

Be nice Gentlemen.

Restless1728
12-03-23, 17:28
Best covered experience! Young, cute, gymnast bod. Sensual everything!

She said wasn't to busy so take advantage. She is pure Heaven no exaggeration!

Dan1388
12-03-23, 20:46

She said wasn't to busy so take advantage. She is pure Heaven no exaggeration!What was the price? What do you get for $$.

Abstinencen
12-03-23, 20:47

University is now Perla spa. Their ads on BP now reference Perla Spa, Don qiuote, etc. They have renovated their new building and it is the same (ish) as old Lemon Scent. To include *drumroll* table shower! TS is the nicest one I've been in by far, better than lemon scent. The handler now works at a front desk, 30-40 year old non provider, her English is good and she personable. Didn't get provider vibes from her, but honestly she's kinda attractive still. When they reopened I was skeptical if they could return to their previous glory, but it's better. The other provider was just lounging around in her underwear. The Korean girl in the ad, she's very hot. Idk if the photos were her but both women currently there are Asian Dolls. 5'2 in shape dolls. All that to say that I think University came back swinging.

Facility: 8/10 now, parking is still kinda sketch. Rooms are just like old Lemon but no mirror.

Vivian is the best provider I've been with. She's like a younger / spunkier version of Bella from LS and I fucking love Bella in every way. Perky bubbly attitude, English is trash but it won't stop her. Dolled up in the afternoon and like I said, an Asian doll. TS was like 10-15 min. Amazing, not as good as Bella's tho. She's big in foreplay, teasing, and pleasing. Blowjob skills were some of the best I've had period, provider or not. Anyone ever see that grapefruit blowjob tutorial video? She was making those noises. Halfway through I realized she could deep throat. I'm 7. 5 and she could almost get to the bottom.Vivian was my provider. The reviews for her are right on point. Has an undeniably beautiful face with a nice spinner body. Vivian has a tight body, manmade C or D cups, little round butt, high energy.

Massage was top notch. Took her time and used some oil. At some point took her clothes off and did some B2 B massage. Felt the wetness from her on me when she sat on top. Wiped me down and proceeded with some sucking and licking. Let her take her time. Played a little on the backside which I didn't mind. Had me flip and into an amazing BBBJ. Deep throat and all. She proceeded to kiss, lick and suck her way around. It felt incredible. Could have ended there for sure but wanted it all. Layed her down so I could have my turn. She liked her tits squeezed but not hard. Gave her a fantastic tongue lashing, getting her good and wet. Came all over my face. She loved it and told me so. Cleaned my face and she proceeded to sucking on me some more. Slid the condom on. Standing Mish, Standing K9, and then K9 on the bed. Gabbed & smacked her ass and held on tight while railing her good. Came hard and happy. Good time.

P.S. : Parking is not that bad, you can park at the very back.

SamFisher808
12-04-23, 01:28

She said wasn't to busy so take advantage. She is pure Heaven no exaggeration!I would 100% repeat over and over again.

One of the best experiences I have had in this industry.

I REALLY WISH the Thais were more like Vivian.

She is sweet, kind, and kinky.

2 Hunnen for half hour, but TRUST me when I say to take the 3 hunnen for the full hour.

You will not be disappointed. Show her some love.

PM me for details.

And treat them well gentlemen.

BScotti
12-04-23, 17:31
I've text the handler to schedule with Kgirl Lizzy and she replies $100 + tip.

I asked about the half hour rate since I don't want to do a full hour for the first visit, and she' replies back $100 + tip. WTF!

So is the house fee $100 regardless of time with the girl? And tips is negotiated with the girl? I thought it was a set price.

Restless1728
12-04-23, 19:57
What was the price? What do you get for $$.1/2 $$ - 1 $$$ one day later still thinking she was the best!

KuiKui2
12-04-23, 20:38
New name, new place, perhaps new thread?

Restless1728
12-04-23, 22:00
Forgot to mention she is tiny. I think I am just average but even with a lot of lube she was snug as a vice! I've never been with a virgin but I think that's it would feel like! Hammers should look elsewhere, save her for us! LOL.

OldMan5555
12-04-23, 23:57
I've text the handler to schedule with Kgirl Lizzy and she replies $100 + tip.

I asked about the half hour rate since I don't want to do a full hour for the first visit, and she' replies back $100 + tip. WTF!

So is the house fee $100 regardless of time with the girl? And tips is negotiated with the girl? I thought it was a set price.The handler texted back to me two bills. Didn't have any communication issues.

Seems like their English is good.

AwabiLover
12-05-23, 01:43
The handler texted back to me two bills. Didn't have any communication issues.

Seems like their English is good.$200 for 30 minutes $300 for 60 minutes.

Lealea1
12-06-23, 15:47
I didn't partake but I chatted with Lizzy and she is very sweet and super cute. Nice bod. A few tats. Sweet as could be. Pic is real. https://bpaws.b-cdn.net/8cf3ece3d43fa9ce941b7f9e05773bfe.jpeg.

ToniMulato
12-08-23, 05:47
Went to this place and visited Vivian. What a banging hottie. A young Malaysian with fair skin C MM's a firm bod, like a stripper body and best of all that butt!

I dare to say that she looks Same caliber as some providers I banged in Nippon recently. Great service and attitude, but a little tight or she was just putting tension on her vag muscles.

Service. BBBJ with plenty suction, mis-K9-CG mis again, and more BBBJCIM as grand finale. My gripe is that the.

Service was $200 for only Half hour. Could not extend as she seemed booked.

Saw the other provider and she's pretty too, I'll try her next time.

AM rating:

L-9.

S-9.

A- 9.

Fun fact.

I used to live in that same building, on the second floor (2010) back in them days!

Restless1728
12-08-23, 21:44
Had early appointment with Vivian but someone took my spot. Asked mama to see Lizzy, she was wearing her morning cloths and first impression was "pretty". While waiting spending time with mama in walked Lizzy, but this time in her work clothes. She walked right by me and I almost didn't recognize her. The view from behind as she stood at the sink was absolutely perfect! Nice natural curvy body I couldn't resist! I asked mama if I could go with her bc I was pressed for time and she obliged. Didn't have much time bc prior commitment, but what I got was enough to want to go back to experience more. She reminds me of a younger Nicole except covered (BBBJ ok). She is very sensual and sexy, enjoys being serviced, and does all positions I tried with enthusiasm. I really like this girl!

StateFarmerzz
12-13-23, 10:02
Lizzy is cute, funny, and has a lot of energy. She leaves very soon.

Rainbow2
12-13-23, 11:31
Went to this place and visited Vivian. What a banging hottie. A young Malaysian with fair skin C MM's a firm bod, like a stripper body and best of all that butt!

I dare to say that she looks Same caliber as some providers I banged in Nippon recently. Great service and attitude, but a little tight or she was just putting tension on her vag muscles.

Service. BBBJ with plenty suction, mis-K9-CG mis again, and more BBBJCIM as grand finale. My gripe is that the.

Service was $200 for only Half hour. Could not extend as she seemed booked.

Saw the other provider and she's pretty too, I'll try her next time.Can someone PM me the address.

ToniMulato
12-13-23, 16:27
Lizzy is cute, funny, and has a lot of energy. She leaves very soon.Yes, Today's her last day.

Shima44
12-13-23, 18:27
Somebody should start a New Thread. Start a new thread & take this one down. Look what going on with the LB & LC threads. People getting confused. LOL.

YoungMonger808
12-13-23, 18:54
Can someone PM me the address.Just call them.

DaaBoy
12-14-23, 23:17
I did a sesh with Lizzy. She's ok. Physically, I'd give her a 7. I personally wouldn't call her petite or a spinner, but she is skinny. Kind of like a chubby skinny in a way. Her boobs are proportionate, but saggy. The more recent ad pics are definitely not her. The older ads are her, but on a good day. Little bit of a jacked grill. Age I'd say is late 20's or early 30's.

She does have a really good attitude, is fun and service was good.

I wouldn't repeat, but only because I'm picky on looks.

Daisuki02
12-16-23, 23:17
As stated previously on the forum Vivian is a really great provider. I wasn't skeptical of her actual performance per say, but I usually go for BBFS providers for a reason. I have less sensitivity than most others so unless the woman is super tight I can never wear condoms and finish, however through other reports I decided to schedule an appointment with Vivian.

Upon greeting I could tell she was really nice, not really fluent in english but conversation isn't too high on the list of priorities. We move to the room, I stash my stuff, go to use mouthwash, and then move to the TS. Her BBBJ was excellent. I think, temperature and wetness just feel muted to me unfortunately, but it looked sexy. We dry off and head to the room where I lay down for the massage. The massage was ok, I wasn't really sore so it just felt like pressure, but soon I flipped and she went back to BBBJ. It felt kinda good, definitely took a lot of it down, but had to move on to the real thing. She put on the hat and started CG, but she said I was too big. Which is upsetting because from just the tip being in I could tell that I might be able to use condoms in the future. She got about half of me by the time we switched to mish, which was painful for her. Then we switched to doggy, which was still painful for her, so I didn't really get anywhere. I also didn't want to hurt her so we agreed we would finish BBBJ and it seemed to take forever. Toward the end I had to take over while she BLS. But I did finish. Only other provider on island I finished with was Yuna from BSS, and she'll let you pound away BBFS. Vivian is definitely tighter though.

Of course, I don't have many reports so take what I say with a grain of salt, and go experience her for yourself. I started mongering at the end of December last year so I do not have all the answers nor the experience required to give advice but I do enjoy it.

ToniMulato
12-17-23, 17:49
As stated previously on the forum Vivian is a really great provider. I wasn't skeptical of her actual performance per say, but I usually go for BBFS providers for a reason. I have less sensitivity than most others so unless the woman is super tight I can never wear condoms and finish, however through other reports I decided to schedule an appointment with Vivian.

Upon greeting I could tell she was really nice, not really fluent in english but conversation isn't too high on the list of priorities. We move to the room, I stash my stuff, go to use mouthwash, and then move to the TS. Her BBBJ was excellent. I think, temperature and wetness just feel muted to me unfortunately, but it looked sexy. We dry off and head to the room where I lay down for the massage. The massage was ok, I wasn't really sore so it just felt like pressure, but soon I flipped and she went back to BBBJ. It felt kinda good, definitely took a lot of it down, but had to move on to the real thing. She put on the hat and started CG, but she said I was too big. Which is upsetting because from just the tip being in I could tell that I might be able to use condoms in the future. She got about half of me by the time we switched to mish, which was painful for her. Then we switched to doggy, which was still painful for her, so I didn't really get anywhere. I also didn't want to hurt her so we agreed we would finish BBBJ and it seemed to take forever. Toward the end I had to take over while she BLS. But I did finish. Only other provider on island I finished with was Yuna from BSS, and she'll let you pound away BBFS. Vivian is definitely tighter though.

Of course, I don't have many reports so take what I say with a grain of salt, and go experience her for yourself. I started mongering at the end of December last year so I do not have all the answers nor the experience required to give advice but I do enjoy it.I completely agree with your report 200 % and also with Daboy below 👇.

Both providers there were good. Lizzy, not as hot as Vivian, but still gave me good service for the half hour.

With Vivian I had to experience twice and last session was for an hour. No complaints. I don't know know what Vivian is used to, but she told me (not bragging) I was huge also got her but she took the pounding like a real pro and then some, same with lizzy.

My only concern is that I nutted lizzy by accident, and she wasn't too pleased. Anyway, hope that gives me an exuuse to travel to Korea more often. Hehehehe:

Monger on!

StateFarmerzz
12-17-23, 18:51
Anyone try the new talent Michelle?

Also, when parking, please leave enough space for others to get in / out! Thank you.

Shima44
12-18-23, 15:19
Please start posting (report) on the Perla Spa Thread.

Restless1728
12-18-23, 18:50
Went to see Vivian. Nothing to add to this wonderful cutie. Asked mama to see Michelle. Slim and pretty similar to photo without as much make up. Pleasant shy personality. For you young ins she's looking for a bf to help her learn English! Will try her soon!

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/23129503.html

Shima44
12-19-23, 00:31
Went to see Vivian. Nothing to add to this wonderful cutie. Asked mama to see Michelle. Slim and pretty similar to photo without as much make up. Pleasant shy personality. For you young ins she's looking for a bf to help her learn English! Will try her soon!

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/honolulu/23129503.htmlSorry wrong thread. Please report (post) on the Perla Spa Thread. Thanks. The AD says Perla.