PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Lickitup
01-03-06, 16:48
Believe it or not about 3 blocks off Morningstar going towards South. I found SI to be a hit or a miss and lately it’s been a big miss. I won't pickup any of the crack ho's that are always there like the one that hangs out by South and the Terrace. She has long blond hair; she's very thin and very ugly. Professional street walkers of that nature are too risky for me. I look for the ones that you don’t ever see the ones that just need a few extra bucks to buy dippers or formula. I’ve had the most luck along the terrace between South and Broadway. Sometimes you can even spot one walking up one of the side streets those are the best. You got to be in the right spot at the right time so happy hunting.

Nostalgic
01-31-06, 14:14
NY Post -1/31/2006

* Four Staten Island men — including two who live on Hooker Place — were arrested for trying to pick up an undercover cop posing as a hooker in Port Richmond, authorities said yesterday.

José Garcia, 19, and Walter Martinez, 28 — who share a Hooker Place pad — and Isaac Reyes, 25, allegedly approached the officer at the corner of Maple Avenue and Richmond Terrace at 8:50 p.m. on Friday and offered her $10 to perform oral sex on them, law-enforcement sources said.

About 45 minutes later, a fourth man, Rodrigo Salazar, 37, solicited the same cop and agreed to the same service and fee as the others, authorities said.

All four men face a misdemeanor charge of patronizing a prostitute.

New Yorker
02-01-06, 22:15
NY Post -1/31/2006

* Four Staten Island men — including two who live on Hooker Place — were arrested for trying to pick up an undercover cop posing as a hooker in Port Richmond, authorities said yesterday.

José Garcia, 19, and Walter Martinez, 28 — who share a Hooker Place pad — and Isaac Reyes, 25, allegedly approached the officer at the corner of Maple Avenue and Richmond Terrace at 8:50 p.m. on Friday and offered her $10 to perform oral sex on them, law-enforcement sources said.

About 45 minutes later, a fourth man, Rodrigo Salazar, 37, solicited the same cop and agreed to the same service and fee as the others, authorities said.

All four men face a misdemeanor charge of patronizing a prostitute.

That's LE's favorite spot to pick up Johns. I'm surprised the word hasn't gotten out about that. :-)

Nostalgic
02-08-06, 15:35
NY Post- 2/8/2006

Staten Island

* Cops closed down a New Brighton brothel and arrested a pimp and three hookers, authorities said yesterday.

Alex Leath, 38, was nabbed in a third-floor apartment on Pine Street near Corson Avenue at 6:50 p.m. on Monday when he offered an undercover cop sex with one of his girls, law-enforcement sources said.

Leath allegedly told the cop he could have relations with Melanie Aponte, 20, Tatiana Thompson, 17, or Atyia Thompson, 24, for 30 minutes if he forked over $150, authorities said.

The women were charged with prostitution.

Leath is facing felony promoting-prostitution charges and one count of permitting prostitution.

* A man was busted when he was caught in a sex act with a crack-smoking streetwalker in Stapleton, authorities said yesterday.

John Hennedy, 25, was arrested at the corner of Tompkins and Quinn streets in the company of Valerie Gillikin, 44, at 11:30 p.m. on Monday, law-enforcement sources said.

Hennedy allegedly paid Gillikin $20 to perform oral sex and they were in the midst of the act when cops found them.

Gillikin was allegedly carrying a crack pipe with drug residue on it and tried to stomp on the paraphernalia to destroy it, sources said.

Hennedy is charged with patronizing a prostitute and Gillikin is facing drug and prostitution raps, authorities said.

NYCsteam
02-14-06, 02:00
god forbid the cops in Staten Island have to catch a real criminal

Lickitup
02-23-06, 00:25
Tonight Wednesday around 8:30PM while passing through the area I spotted two young looking girls walking on Richmond Terrace by South Avenue one girl was thin and black the other was white and real cute. The white girl gave me the look so I did a once around the block and she was still there when I came around so I pulled over making sure that there were no other cars around and she hopped in and off we went. Her name is Cynthia 23 years old no kids really really cute face a 10 long blond curly hair and the body is a 9 you could tell that this was no street walker . Complete girlfriend experience she got totally nude in the back of my SUV and her firm ripe natural C’s tasted great. After kissing sucking and licking for 20 minutes or so she was ready to get on top but since she didn’t have a rubber I took the BJ instead and what a fantastic bj it was. She asked if I like it slow and deep or hard and fast. I asked for slow and slow it was and she practically swallowed my cock with lots of ball licking it was the best blow job I ever had. All in all we spent 35 to 40 minutes for two Jackson’s. Now for the let down she’s form Rode Island and she’s raising some money to get back home, which she is planning to leave on Saturday. I gave her my number and hopefully when and if she is planning to return to New York she will call. I doubt it.

New Yorker
04-28-06, 20:52
"A woman was busted for prostitution, law-enforcement sources said yesterday.

Debra C_______, 46, allegedly solicited five men at the corner of Tompkins Street and Tompkins Avenue at 2:11am on Wednesday, authorities said."

It seems that the only time I hear about SWs on Staten Island are when they get busted. Evidently the NYPD are better at spotting them than everyone else. :-)

New Yorker
05-02-06, 23:52
"Two men were busted for trying to solicit an undercover cop for sex in Port Richmond, law enforcement sources said yesterday.
"Richard E______ , 43, of Great Kills allegedly offered the female cop $40 after he encountered her on Maple Avenue near Richmond Terrace at 9:45p.m. Friday, authorities said. Fifteen minutes later, at 9:50a.m., a Saint George man, Mourad D______, 35, was nabbed trying to pick up an undercover cop at the same spot."

Well that's two more on the same street. I think that more guys get busted than get poontang on Maple Avenue. :-)

Paul D Pounder
08-06-06, 13:09
Found one older but cute and fine black girl on castleton ave. Found a hiding spot and got back shots, all covered of course. She gave me a number but you know it did not work. There have been a few interesting prospects on the Terrace lately but that area is hit or miss, mostly miss. LE is always all over the place. I stay away from the hobby in NYC most of the time b/c of them but come back to make "guerilla" strikes from time to time if I see something luscious.

New Yorker
08-06-06, 13:29
Found one older but cute and fine black girl on castleton ave. Found a hiding spot and got back shots, all covered of course. She gave me a number but you know it did not work. There have been a few interesting prospects on the Terrace lately but that area is hit or miss, mostly miss. LE is always all over the place. I stay away from the hobby in NYC most of the time b/c of them but come back to make "guerilla" strikes from time to time if I see something luscious.

Catleton is a long avenue. What part? Did you gt her name? What did she look like?

I assume you were also referring to Richmond Terrace. If so, what part do you travel?

Lickitup
08-08-06, 13:38

I bet by Clove I picked up a few over there and also by the projects as well.

Lickitup
08-16-06, 13:30
Drove along the terrace yesterday around 7PM. Passed 3 shank holes all white between the post office and South Avenue. Kept going nothing worth stopping for. There still seems to be some action over there.

Paul D Pounder
08-19-06, 00:16
guys,

there was a fine tall booty in the Eckerds on Bay St. this morning. I spotted her before she walked in the door. I blew the horn but she went inside. So I sat out there and waited. She took too long so I went inside. Yep, my suspicions were correct. When she came out she asked for a ride for her and her "brother"; where did he come from? I passed of course. Always cut out 3rd legs, 5th wheels, etc! I do hope I see her again though. These girls are out her. You gotta have the "eye"!!! Spot them, talk to them and feel them out. If shes a square broad, she won't pick up on your subtle hints and you should move on.

Lickitup
08-21-06, 09:43
Bay street has been dead for years the only action seems to be along the terrace between Broadway and South

New Yorker
08-21-06, 20:37
guys,

there was a fine tall booty in the Eckerds on Bay St. this morning. I spotted her before she walked in the door. I blew the horn but she went inside. So I sat out there and waited. She took too long so I went inside. Yep, my suspicions were correct. When she came out she asked for a ride for her and her "brother"; where did he come from? I passed of course. Always cut out 3rd legs, 5th wheels, etc! I do hope I see her again though. These girls are out her. You gotta have the "eye"!!! Spot them, talk to them and feel them out. If shes a square broad, she won't pick up on your subtle hints and you should move on.

I think what you saw was a ****, at best. :-)

Tungsten
09-02-07, 18:48
Is there anything going on in staten island?

Strip club, massage palor?

Lickitup
09-05-07, 11:34
Is there anything going on in staten island?

Strip club, massage palor?

Try Richmond Terrace between South avenue and Harbor Road. It's a hit or miss. You may get lucky there.

Insomniacsiny
09-17-07, 11:34
I know the CIM part, but whats the extra TC?

Gypsy
09-21-07, 15:02
I think it means "To Completion"

Living Legend
10-03-07, 22:17
Greeting fellow mongers,

Been spending the past few weekends in staten island and was just curious where the fellow staten islanders go when in need of some action. I checked the staten island advance but nothing was promising (they didnt even list a massage parlor section).

Do you guys have spots on SI or do you go to jersey or brooklyn or what?

PM if you dont want to answer here.

Thanks in advance.

New Yorker
10-04-07, 20:25
Greeting fellow mongers,

Been spending the past few weekends in staten island and was just curious where the fellow staten islanders go when in need of some action. I checked the staten island advance but nothing was promising (they didnt even list a massage parlor section).

Do you guys have spots on SI or do you go to jersey or brooklyn or what?

PM if you dont want to answer here.

Thanks in advance.

Staten Island is the deadest borough for mongering.

On that note, I just saw something that I haven't seen in over a decade.

Several SWs at the Jersey street/Castle avenue intersection.(And one corner there were several transvestites)

Since I know all the SWs in this area by sight and I didn't recognze the ones I saw(who seemed overly flamboutnat) I'd be careful.

In fact I'm about to head back over there to get the 411.

New Yorker

Lickitup
10-05-07, 08:49
Wednesday night around 10:00PM I passed a very chubby WSW looked to be late 20’s early 30’s. She had big cans, sloppy though I would say around a 5. She was walking along the Terrace past the post office heading towards Morningstar. As I passed she gave me the street walker look so I circled around the block for another drive by and she waved me down. I kept going didn’t stop. I wonder if anyone picked her up.

New Yorker
10-05-07, 22:00
Staten Island is the deadest borough for mongering.

On that note, I just saw something that I haven't seen in over a decade.

Several SWs at the Jersey street/Castle avenue intersection.(And one corner there were several transvestites)

Since I know all the SWs in this area by sight and I didn't recognze the ones I saw(who seemed overly flamboutnat) I'd be careful.

In fact I'm about to head back over there to get the 411.

New Yorker

Ok, just as I thought. That was a sting operation.

I saw DTs hiding out in the sanitation parking lot and even walked past one car where the officer in the car was only about 20 feet from the corner where a "SW" was, and had his radio out.

The transvestites where no longer in the area.

NYPD could have set up the sting anywhere, but would have gotten a lot of crap from the community. So they set up at the Jersey street/Castleton avenue intersection where there was never a problem with prostitution.

Obviously they need some solicitation busts to fulfill some qouta.

New Yorker

Living Legend
10-10-07, 15:25
Is it that dead, that after a long weeks of work I can't go get a massage and a handy to finish me? If that's the case then I'm in trouble.

Do you guys head over to Newark or what?

Thanks for the heads up also.

Captain Napalm
10-12-07, 01:10
Ok, just as I thought. That was a sting operation.

I saw DTs hiding out in the sanitation parking lot and even walked past one car where the officer in the car was only about 20 feet from the corner where a "SW" was, and had his radio out.

The transvestites where no longer in the area.

NYPD could have set up the sting anywhere, but would have gotten a lot of crap from the community. So they set up at the Jersey street/Castleton avenue intersection where there was never a problem with prostitution.

Obviously they need some solicitation busts to fulfill some qouta.

New Yorker

Thank you for the report. It is appreciated

Living Legend
01-02-08, 17:46
Anyone have any info on the massage parlors that post in the SI CL eros section? There are a couple of latin and asian mps that post frequently. Any of them worth the trip from SI?

Thanks in advance

Living Legend
02-11-08, 14:13
Greetings all,

I just wanted to share a story I heard this weekend from a friend of mine. He was telling me about one of his friends on SI that picked up a BSW last weekend on morningside (I'm not too familiar with the streets on SI, maybe he said morningstar) his friend ended up taking the girl back to his house.

Apparently about an hour after she leaves he hears a knock on the door. Its the girl again saying she must have dropped her cell phone in his house. So he opened the door for her and behind her was a guy with a knife. They ended up taking his money, jewelry and some other stuff.

I didn't want to seem too inquisitive about the subject so unfortunately that's all the info I have. Just wanted to share.

Be careful out there.

InnocenceKills
02-11-08, 20:53
Greetings all,

I just wanted to share a story I heard this weekend from a friend of mine. He was telling me about one of his friends on SI that picked up a BSW last weekend on morningside (I'm not too familiar with the streets on SI, maybe he said morningstar) his friend ended up taking the girl back to his house.

Apparently about an hour after she leaves he hears a knock on the door. Its the girl again saying she must have dropped her cell phone in his house. So he opened the door for her and behind her was a guy with a knife. They ended up taking his money, jewelry and some other stuff.

I didn't want to seem too inquisitive about the subject so unfortunately that's all the info I have. Just wanted to share.

Be careful out there.It's probably Morningstar Road you mean. It's on the North Shore and runs from Richmond Terr. (where the Bayonne Bridge is) to Forest Ave. It turns into Richmond Ave at Forest Ave.

Shouldn't be bringing SW's to your house anyway if it's true.

DigitalBobby88
08-31-08, 00:58
Any street action in SI lately?

Or CL recommendations?

New Yorker
08-31-08, 13:55
Any street action in SI lately?

Or CL recommendations?

None whatsoever.

The deadest borough is as bad as it's ever been.

New Yorker

Lickitup
09-18-08, 16:45
Surprise surprise. Staten Island is not dead after all. Drove down the terrace last night at about 10pm. One block before South, I passed 2, count them 2 BSW. The first on the corner, one block before South and the other, waiting in the bus stop just before South as well. Both of them gave me the signal. Made a u turn and doubled back turning up one of the side streets. That’s when I saw a 3rd provider. The first two were about a 5 to 6 but this one was a 7 to 8. So I stopped and picked her up. A little on the chubby side, huge rack, light skin black. Her name is Lisa and she’s 25. Two Jacksons got a nice cbj, let me play and suck on those big brown pom poms unrushed. Worth every penny, will try and see her again. She has no phone, so there are no digits.

DigitalBobby88
09-18-08, 18:42
Thanks for the recon.

Living Legend
10-23-08, 22:57
I just moved to Staten Island and since there is nothing going on there I decided to check out this massage parlor in Jersey. They advertise on CL under the search for Rt 27 Edison Last 4 digits 9787 under the SI section. Its a Russian massage parlor.

When I arrive (its in a small shopping plaza) it was around 8pm on a Thursday. An older woman opened the door for me and let me in. I paid 60 for the hour for the house fee. Shown a room and got undressed. The ad states you can pick your masseuse, but of course that's not the case (I didn't expect this so no problems). I am greeted by a cute Russian girl she asks me if I want a shower before the massage. I say yes and she walks me to a room with a stand up shower. She's like "ok take a shower here and I will be back. Enjoy. " I ask her if she is going to join me and she just laughs and walks out.

I get out the shower and wait a couple of minutes, the girl didn't come back to get me so I walk back to the room. The girl comes to the room and asks if I want lotion or oil for my massage. She gives me a literal 5 minute back rub, it wasn't even a massage just light rub. She's then like ok flip over. I'm thinking to myself wtf, no flirting, no teasing, way to get me excited. I turn over and she asks if I want a handy. I say yes, she says 60 for just a handy, 80 for topless and 120 for nude. I choose, not too happily, the handy. She puts some more oil on my little guy and just starts stroking. Again no type of teasing or anything to get me excited. I blow my load and she's like ok time to leave. I was in and out in about a half hour. Waste of money. Guess I should stick with the asian parlors.

Her looks were about a 7, but the attitude and service was a 1. 2.

Lickitup
10-24-08, 16:32
I just moved to Staten Island and since there is nothing going on there I decided to check out this massage parlor in Jersey. They advertise on CL under the search for Rt 27 Edison Last 4 digits 9787 under the SI section. Its a Russian massage parlor.

When I arrive (its in a small shopping plaza) it was around 8pm on a Thursday. An older woman opened the door for me and let me in. I paid 60 for the hour for the house fee. Shown a room and got undressed. The ad states you can pick your masseuse, but of course that's not the case (I didn't expect this so no problems). I am greeted by a cute Russian girl she asks me if I want a shower before the massage. I say yes and she walks me to a room with a stand up shower. She's like "ok take a shower here and I will be back. Enjoy. " I ask her if she is going to join me and she just laughs and walks out.

I get out the shower and wait a couple of minutes, the girl didn't come back to get me so I walk back to the room. The girl comes to the room and asks if I want lotion or oil for my massage. She gives me a literal 5 minute back rub, it wasn't even a massage just light rub. She's then like ok flip over. I'm thinking to myself wtf, no flirting, no teasing, way to get me excited. I turn over and she asks if I want a handy. I say yes, she says 60 for just a handy, 80 for topless and 120 for nude. I choose, not too happily, the handy. She puts some more oil on my little guy and just starts stroking. Again no type of teasing or anything to get me excited. I blow my load and she's like ok time to leave. I was in and out in about a half hour. Waste of money. Guess I should stick with the asian parlors.

Her looks were about a 7, but the attitude and service was a 1. 2.

Great report! Thanks for the warning. I’ve seen their add on CL and was actually going to pay them a visit early next week.

DigitalBobby88
10-29-08, 20:15
Any recommended CL action on SI?

I've done some searching but most of the ads are a little sketchy.

I did find this one though:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/stn/ers/891904066.html

I may TOFTT.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Blacktop
03-06-09, 11:44
OK boys, the weathers warming up, should be SOMETHING going on out here SOON! The busted-down whacked-out WSW on South and Arlington aside, I havent seen anything out there in months. Somebody's gotta have some intel on some action over here. I am relatively new to the forum but have been on the prowl out here for about 4 years. I have a CL regular, but that can get a bit pricey as you all well know. If theyre out there, I will share. PM me for info on my CL sweetie, but she'll run ya .8 for CBJ if not a regular.

DigitalBobby88
08-05-09, 20:06
Any 411 on any SI action?

New Yorker
08-05-09, 23:17
Any 411 on any SI action?

Nope...

New Yorker

Living Legend
09-19-09, 13:10
Greetings all,
This report is actually a couple of weeks old, been really busy and haven't had time to post. Anyway the last 4 on CL are 1576, although I checked today and did not see anything recent. She advertised as a Latina and only worked 8 to 4 monday through friday. I had a day off during the week so I decided to check it out.
She was in a hotel a couple of blocks from the ferry. Called up got the room number, I just walked right into the hotel with no issues, the hotel was pretty dirty for what it's worth. Knock on the door and she opens with a bra and panties. Small breasts, A cup, decent sized ass. She wasn't latina, she was black. Couple of tattoos and some marks on her face. I'd say around a 5 in looks and a 5 in the body. She was thin which was a plus but I'm a breast man so she lost points for that. If I wasn't extremely horny I don't know if I would have stayed.
Anyway she was eating fried chicken when I arrived so the room smelled like that. Not something I want to smell when I'm about to fuck. 120 for the half, put the money on the table, got naked and got on the bed. Gave a cbj, not too much enthusiam so I told her to stop and went straight to the business. Was on top first but wasn't really enjoying the view so I switched to doggy so I can look at her ass (her only plus). Hit it in that position for a while until I came.
She had a good attitude and did not watch the clock. Unfortunately there is slim pickings in SI so I guess we don't have too many choices.
Anyone have any luck on SI lately?
Good luck.

DigitalBobby88
09-22-09, 10:41
Thanks for the review!

Couldn't find the CL post though.

New Yorker
10-24-09, 13:35
Greetings all,
This report is actually a couple of weeks old, been really busy and haven't had time to post. Anyway the last 4 on CL are 1576, although I checked today and did not see anything recent. She advertised as a Latina and only worked 8 to 4 monday through friday. I had a day off during the week so I decided to check it out.
She was in a hotel a couple of blocks from the ferry. Called up got the room number, I just walked right into the hotel with no issues, the hotel was pretty dirty for what it's worth. Knock on the door and she opens with a bra and panties. Small breasts, A cup, decent sized ass. She wasn't latina, she was black. Couple of tattoos and some marks on her face. I'd say around a 5 in looks and a 5 in the body. She was thin which was a plus but I'm a breast man so she lost points for that. If I wasn't extremely horny I don't know if I would have stayed.
Anyway she was eating fried chicken when I arrived so the room smelled like that. Not something I want to smell when I'm about to fuck. 120 for the half, put the money on the table, got naked and got on the bed. Gave a cbj, not too much enthusiam so I told her to stop and went straight to the business. Was on top first but wasn't really enjoying the view so I switched to doggy so I can look at her ass (her only plus). Hit it in that position for a while until I came.
She had a good attitude and did not watch the clock. Unfortunately there is slim pickings in SI so I guess we don't have too many choices.
Anyone have any luck on SI lately?
Good luck.

Man, did you get taken.

I know the fleabag hotel you are referring to because there are no others in this area.

An internet connection seems to give a provider the right to charge two or three times what you'd normally have to spend.

$20 or $30 quickies can be negotiated with the occasional provider who already has a room, since the hotel is cheap. The max is about $70 because that is what a room is for the night when I last checked.(But I'd have to walk a couple blocks over to check it out for accuracy).

But the action is weak in Staten Island anyway.

What was the provider's name?

New Yorker

Living Legend
10-24-09, 16:12
They post in SI section of CL and BP with different names but the same number. Anyone tried? What are the prices? Worth it?

Alena
three four seven eight five seven ooo two
100 % real pic

Living Legend
10-24-09, 16:14
Man, did you get taken.

I know the fleabag hotel you are referring to because there are no others in this area.

An internet connection seems to give a provider the right to charge two or three times what you'd normally have to spend.

$20 or $30 quickies can be negotiated with the occasional provider who already has a room, since the hotel is cheap. The max is about $70 because that is what a room is for the night when I last checked.(But I'd have to walk a couple blocks over to check it out for accuracy).

But the action is weak in Staten Island anyway.

What was the provider's name?

New Yorker

To be honest I don't remember her name. I am horrible with names especially a *****'s. I haven't seen any posts from her in a while.

DigitalBobby88
12-10-09, 20:29
I'm trying to breathe some life into the SI thread.

Any news or updates?

DigitalBobby88
04-26-10, 18:38
Any new activity in Staten Island?

Lickitup
04-27-10, 08:41
[QUOTE=Freakboy66]Any new activity in Staten Island?

Passed by all the spots every night for the last 2 weeks only saw that same ulgy thin crack hoe with the long blond hair around south ave. SI is dead not worth the $11 toll

Lickitup
05-07-10, 09:01
I see this add on BP all the time. Anyone out there ever try this one, just wondering if it's for real.

http://newyork.backpage.com/NoStringsAttached/eve-hot-young-super-busty-36ff-let-me-dry-you-off-on-this-raining-day-20/14348678

Blacktop
06-23-10, 23:12
Castleton Ave, west of Port Richmond. Saw a dark haired 30ish possible HSW parading herself around in traffic, wind was blowing her skirt up to expose a bare ass beneath and she seemed to be enjoying it. Didn't have time to circle around and check it. Looked kinda crack-y. Anyone have any further intel?

And yeah, the scraggly crack-hoe blonde is still walking the streets near Arlington and South Ave. Ugh

New Yorker
06-26-10, 00:35
Castleton Ave, west of Port Richmond. Saw a dark haired 30ish possible HSW parading herself around in traffic, wind was blowing her skirt up to expose a bare ass beneath and she seemed to be enjoying it. Didn't have time to circle around and check it. Looked kinda crack-y. Anyone have any further intel?

Where *exactly* is "west of Port Richmond"? Was this on Port Richmond avenue?

And yeah, the scraggly crack-hoe blonde is still walking the streets near Arlington and South Ave. Ugh

That would be the one everyone calls Blondie. :-)

New Yorker

Blacktop
06-29-10, 17:16
Yes, this was one or two blocks west of Port Richmond Ave, going towards Port Richmond high School.

Now, had another spotting today, guess the heat has 'them out.

Richmond Terrace, on the water-side down near Harbor Road.

Dark hair, white, black fishnet stockings, white loose top, big bag over shoulder, around 430-500ish in the afternoon.

Was making eye contact with traffic. Looked fairly clean but didn't do any close-up recon. Again, no time to stop, was in company truck, can't imagine how I would explain that to the owner if a bust were to take place!

Chivo Me
07-20-10, 23:47
Hey,

I'm kind of new to the forum. I've been trying the AMPs in SI with minimal luck. I just came back from a trip in China and got spoiled- frequent, cheap, and awesome sex.

I'm going through withdrawal right now. I'm in Staten Island but does anyone have any info on where I can find a cute asian girl anywhere in the NYC area that does FS for under $$?

Any leads would be appreciated. You can PM any details.

In the meantime, I'll be hitting the remainder of the AMPs on SI. I hope it's not a complete waste. I'll let you guys know.

Blacktop
07-27-10, 17:29
Spotted another today.

Richmond Terrace, near the liquor store right off Port Richmond Avenue.

Seemed to be older, 40ish, White, skinny, short-short bleach blonde hair

Was wearing a white miniskirt or real short shorts and a white tube top.

Had to be around 3:30 or so.

Circled around and saw her going around the corner to get in a car.

Was it one of us. Anyone have further recon?

New Yorker
07-31-10, 20:50
Spotted another today.

Richmond Terrace, near the liquor store right off Port Richmond Avenue.

Seemed to be older, 40ish, White, skinny, short-short bleach blonde hair

Was wearing a white miniskirt or real short shorts and a white tube top.

Had to be around 3:30 or so.

Circled around and saw her going around the corner to get in a car.

Was it one of us. Anyone have further recon?Would that be 3:30 in the afternoon or morning?

I go through that area only once or twice a month now, and I never see anything.

New Yorker

Blacktop
08-02-10, 08:38
Last report would be referring to 330 PM, sorry.

However, the North Shore of Staten Island seems to have been transformed into a no-hoe zone with all the police presence. Anyone know where they split to? Even Blondie has been absent for the past few days.

Haunted
09-12-10, 00:28
Recently relocated to SI from BK.

Years of mongering, lots of contacts.

Looking to exchange for some contact info for SI.

PM please.

M.

Blacktop
09-28-10, 18:26
Hey Haunted,

First off, nice to see someone else on the hobby on this rancid rock!

Secondly, please post if you even SEE anything out there, it has become such a wasteland out here.

Haunted
10-09-10, 18:44
http://newyork.backpage.com/FemaleEs...mi-20/16450676.

Average session.90 / HH, BBJ, LFK included. Nice girl, but not that into it. Would only recommend as a last resort if you are in dire need, and would only repeat if in the same situation, which honestly might be sooner then later given how dry it is down here. Nice ass, koochie is average tightness, nice lips, titties firm about a small B she about 5'1 125lbs good hygiene.

Face 7.5.

Body 7.5.

Attitude 8.

Skills 7.5.

Service 7.5.

Overall 7.5

Blacktop12
03-23-12, 16:32
Hey all, my once solid regular Anna got homeless, got arrested, got hospitalized, and then got shipped off to BK for some sort of rehab.

SO, that being said, anyone got a regular they want to share? LOL.

Long time in the hobby, ultra discrete, will or won't mention your lead when contacting provider depending on your prefs.

Wish I had more info to trade but SI is a barren stinking rock! Looking to stay on the island or real-close Jersey.

Anyone try the CL chubby Latina who says she will do it all, spoke to her once, agreed to a face fu*ing and a facial "like in the movies" but never managed to hook up?

Also, anyone have a report on "MILF Lisa D", always advertising on SI or NJ close, looks hot and dirty but looks, as we know, can be deceiving.

Message me for confirmation, I'm on the up and up.

KiraXXX
06-04-15, 03:51
Last report would be referring to 330 PM, sorry.

However, the North Shore of Staten Island seems to have been transformed into a no-hoe zone with all the police presence. Anyone know where they split to? Even Blondie has been absent for the past few days.She doing different things w her life, she trying to walk the str8 and narrow, I know boring! But what are ya going to do, can't work that ass when your 80.

Titanic Vol
06-12-15, 01:06
Doesn't look like much going on here. Anybody around worth seeing?

TheSwampHawk
06-30-15, 10:50
Any referrals to good source of information for SI??

Thanks in advance.

-SH.