PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

AlbanyJoe
01-02-06, 01:02
Back in Roch on business again, so I hit the Lyell area Wednesday night around midnight. Not much doing, but a few real hard-luck cases and lots of LE.

Saw what I thought was a familiar face around the park, but lost her due to LE in the area. Found her again 1/2 hour later, and figured I'd better grab her up while I had the chance. Never know what lurks under some of those heavy winter coats out there!

"Marie" actually remembered me from several months back. Anyway, identical to my last report on her, with the addition of some fake moaning, which was a bit distracting (BBBJ, covered anal). Said she had no phone, so no digits to pass on.

Sailorman
01-04-06, 18:35
Have been cruising Monroe Ave. and the LE is very strong but the girls have been out it's a real hit and miss, had a nice encounter with a red head at the corner of Goodman and Monroe, 40 for bbbj, that was very enthusiastic and worked real hard to please was a fun girl, didn't get name, saw another wsw up near wilson farms accross the expressway,small dark hair looked good but didn't have the time to see what was up.

What's with this Allen club I know where it is and it looks very sketchy, will I be target or a customer in there?

rochesterguy
01-05-06, 09:49
I personally wouldn't bother. The place is disguisting inside, and I personally stuck out like a sore thumb (the place was similar to a working mans bar in a coal town, lol).

WSW's on Lyell are a hit and miss. I've never seen WSW's on Monroe. Where do you guys take your Monroe girls for inside dates?

Gentleman Joe
01-05-06, 12:26
Sailorman,

Not sure what you mean by sketchy apprerance, its just a regular bar inside. Also not sure what you ment by being treated as a target, there are no gay guys in there if thats what you ment, you'll just be a regular customer. Just walk in like you've been there before, sit at the bar & observe.

Noreast
01-13-06, 09:40
Was in the fine city of Rochester this week on business and decided to go the MP route instead of cruising. I was going to try the tan & tub place mentioned here but at the last minute, after seeing an ad in the local newspaper classifieds decided on a place called Body sensations located downtown. they advertised 10 hot girls available. when I got there there were two available and they were lukewarm at best. $40 half hr / $60 hr. Paid the fee and off to the room. Put $60 tip on table. Choose Eva about 30 yrs old, black hair lots of tat's (not noticable until unclothed). Anyway, decent massage, but after 45 min lying on my stomach with no real hint from her I asked about flipping over and extras. See just looked at me, without even a smile. I asked for CBJ and she said I only do complete nude massage. I asked if that was with happy ending and she did do the HJ to completion. But I will not go back YMMV. Also, they have no shower facilities. Next time I'll try the tan & tub. Is f/s available at Puja?

Mikey Baby
01-16-06, 19:02
Is f/s available at Puja?[/QUOTE]

If the price is right everything's available at Puja....been that way since 1990.

steveinny
01-20-06, 23:36
I visited this place tonight. It is definitely low class, but I felt safe. The ladies ranged from 2 to 8 on the working girl scale. Prices were unlike anything I have seen posted here or on RAPS. If you are on a budget, this is definitely the place to visit. Good luck finding it though. You should buy a map because it took me awhile to find it. I had a great time. Twice.

Boobi Fett
02-03-06, 09:09
Ok,

I don't live in Rochester anymore but when I saw this picture in another forum I figured I would share.

http://usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=25947

Frank found a wonderful example of the creative vision engineers on the RIT campus. Anyone that went to that school would instantly recognize the quad. So if there are any RIT alum on this board (and I can't imagine there isn't). Please enjoy.

Da Fett

Gronker
02-03-06, 13:33
Is f/s available at Puja?If the price is right everything's available at Puja....been that way since 1990.[/QUOTE]I'm new to this. How do I go about getting some attention at Puja?

Gronker
02-03-06, 14:19
Is f/s available at Puja?

If the price is right everything's available at Puja....been that way since 1990.I'm new to this.

If I go to Puja and want FS, what do I ask for?

What are the girls there like?

Ivux 3
02-03-06, 16:25
Yesterday I decided to pay a visit to the Tan and Tub for some fun.

I called and found out who was working that day and decided to go in and try the ten a.m. to two p.m. shift, since I never tried either of the two girls working. The Tan and Tub has two to five women on a four-hour shift from ten a.m. to ten p.m. They have, I think, three massage rooms and the jaccuzzi room.

I got there about eleven and there were two brunettes, young and dressed in jeans. I picked the taller and slimmer one and paid for an hour, 55. They have a new special of forty-five minutes for forty-five dollars and the half-hour rate of thirty.

I was shown to a room and got comfortable. Usually they get a basic tip of 60 for a half hour, so I laid $.20 on the table. The brunette came back in and we talked about what I wanted. I usually start out with that basic tip and tell them that I have condoms and more money if they want. Then she stripped down to her panties.

That's always a bad sign. Some of the other workers there strip down to their panties and demand more money to take them off. However, this one explained that she had just had an operation inside her pussy and the stitches were still in. That's the breaks. It's always a crapshoot going there. Sometimes it's great, sometimes it's the usual. However, the women are always good looking and clean and you always get off.

We started with NMM and conversation. The brunette had the usual tattoos and the standard package of piercings most young twenty-somethings who work there have. She did have a nice body. She is a new mother, so her tits were the typical shape, sagging and shrunken. They'll probably get better with time.

She gave me a good massage and really threw herself into the HJ. She used both hands and her hair was flying and her tits were bouncing up and down as she got me off. I really didn't push for a CBJ or more. Sometimes I get a CBJ the first time I rent a new woman there, sometimes not.

She kept apologizing for being out of commission and said that she'd make up for it on a future visit. She liked her asshole played with but not penetrated. We talked a bit about working there while she gave me another body massage. I got the full hour, but it was limited by her condition.

She had been working there for a short time, the usual story about being divorced with a young baby. Sabrina, a subject of a post last year, is pregnant, so she finally got rid of her hymen. She is still working there and is five months pregnant.

The usual bunch is working there, with the addition of these two new brunettes. One is short and chubby and the other is tall and slender with long hair. I forgot their names.

When I left, Josie, the hot Dominicana, was working the front desk. She is still hot. She is good looking, but rushes you.

So I got a good massage for a relaxing hour for $.70. It wasn't the best time I have had there, but it wasn't the worst. Even with the worst, they always make sure you get off.

Das Ubersoldat
03-02-06, 00:38
I'm new to this.

If I go to Puja and want FS, what do I ask for?

What are the girls there like?Tell them you are looking for a happy ending. They will know what you mean.

I've been there a couple times. What I saw of the girls were asian, mid 20's to early 40's. However, I dont think you will get full service out of there for less than a Franklin, and thats not including the room rental.

Ivux 3
03-03-06, 15:35
I decided yesterday would be a good time for a massage. Since the Tan and Tub, my first choice, is closed, I went to the Scentsational Spa.

As an aside, I called Gary, the manager or something of the Tan and Tub, two weeks ago and he said they were moving to another location. I haven't heard or seen any news. I see by the ads in Freetime that some of the other places are advertising new workers with the same names as some of the workers from the Tan and Tub, like Josie and Courtney.

Any, back to the Scentsational Spa. It's right off Jefferson Road, take Clay Road to Mushroom Boulevard. It's set in an industrial area. From the street, you see a restaurant. The spa is in the rear. It's a strange building. It has a restaurant in front, a car-repair shop in the middle and the spa in the back.

I called first to see if they were open. The receptionist said yes. I then asked who was working. The receptionist asked if I had been there before and I said I had and had seen Toni and Ashley. Then she told me the names of the women they had working there. I don't remember all the names, but there was Missy, Chantal and Yumi.

They were all new to me. I drove over and went in. I was shown to a room. There was a slim light-skinned black women just leaving the room. That must have been Chantal. She looked good. I paid for my time, 35 a half hour or 55 for an hour.

I like the tables in the Scentsational Spa because they are longer than the usual newer type of massage tables in the former Tan and Tub, Bronze Bodies and VIP Accupressure. I'm very tall so I like long tables.

The rooms are big. There were two chairs and a couple tables, along with the massage table. There was an electric heater on one of the tables. There also was a large sign on the wall warning against discussing a tip with the attendant. If you did so, you would be ejected. I've heard that they have had a couple busts there.

After I got undressed and on the table, Missy came in. She is about five-four, about one fifteen and in her mid twenties. We chatted for a minute or two and I then handed her a $60 tip for each half hour. We didn't say anything about it.

She pocketed the money and stripped down to her blue panties. She started massaging me and I asked her to lose the panties. Off they came. Missy has long brown hair, pulled back in a ponytial; really nice breasts, about a large C or D cup with a good hang to them and long brown nipples. She isn't so thin that her ribs stick out, but she isn't fat. She has nice curves. She has a pierced navel, but no other rings. She has a tattoo of alphabet blocks near her right hipbone.

Her butt is firm and her thighs are muscular, but not large. Her pussy is kind of hairy, but not too bushy.

While she was massaging me, I was complimenting her on her looks and talked her into letting me touch her everywhere. Then I talked her into sitting on the bed while I played with her tits.

She kept massaging me and I talked her into letting me DATY. It didn't take much persuasion. She sat on my face and I dug in. After asking, she told me she liked her clit sucked. So I sucked on that thing and played with her hard nipples until she came.

Then she stood beside the table and went to work on me. She oiled up her hands and started gently rubbing and pulling on my boner. She positioned herself so I could play with her tits and pussy while she stroked me. I always like watching women wearing a wedding ring squeeze my cock. I asked her about sucking it or sitting on it, but she told me she was handjob only. I felt if I offered more money and worked on her some more, I could have got more.

I was told by another worker there that the only act off limits there was greek. So when negotiating, everything is open for a price.

She played with me and drained me well. Then we cleaned up and talked. It's the typical story, young mother looking to make good money for four hours' work.

All in all it was a good afternoon. I thought that when she didn't lose her panties right away that it was going to be difficult. One other at the Scentsational Spa wouldn't take her panties off for anything and turned out to be not that good. At the Tan and Tub, a few charged more to take off their panties. Each one is different . One at the Tan and Tub wanted $$ for a handjob the first time I had her. I stuck to the standard tip of 60 and she accepted it. The next time she sucked me off very well for a total tip of $.

Usually, after I get known to the women, I get more. This visit to that place was my first in almost a year. I plan on going back and trying Chantal. I haven't had a black woman in a few years. Of course, there is no real bad time there, some are just better than others.

Db2007
03-28-06, 07:09
I'm going to be in Rochester next week and wondering what is the latest information for the spas? Is Puja open? What about the other locations like the Tan and Tub and Scentsational Spa location? I visited Puja the last time I was in Rochester and had a great time. Any recommendations?

Thanks

Boomerx56
04-13-06, 16:15
After a long, long time I am returning to the Hobby and making trips back to Rochester. I know the strolls and have read all of the back posts so I think I have a good handle on the current state of affairs.

I just returned from a very quick visit and while I did not have time to hunt for SW's I was able to find the Allen Club. I drove past it several times around 5:00 PM and it look closed. No cars in front or in the side parking lot. This was on a Tuesday. I was just wondering if it only opens certain days and certains times.

Any information would be apreciated. I will be back up the end of April and I plan to hit the strolls and some of the MP's. I wll post a full report.

Thank you !

Boomer

Gentleman Joe
04-15-06, 12:45
Boomerx56,

They usually open between 5 & 6.

They're open Mon. thru Sat.

Closed on Sun.

Mundane
04-18-06, 19:44
Visiting your fair city and thought I'd try out one of the local Relaxation centers. Nearest to my Hotel was Tranquility, so I gave it a try. I'm used to Asian parlors, so this was a very nice change. Had the pick of three...a tatooed, big boobed black girl (looked mid twenties), a mid thirties red head who looked at me like I am too fat (I am, but still, don't appreciate the look), and Ginger, a mid thirties blond who looked a little rough, but had a nice smile for me...so I chose her.

In the room I fell quickly asleep and dreamed that Ginger stripped off and
gave me a fantastic body rub...body to body. Then I dreamed I rubbed her. She had a nice, tight little body. She played with my goods a while and whispered sweet nothings in my ear. When I woke up, she was dressed and I felt very relaxed. I left satisfied.

AlbanyJoe
04-23-06, 23:19
Gents,

Any news on the street scene of late in Roch-cha-cha? I'm scheduled to be in town next week. Know the strolls pretty well, but just wanted to see if anything has changed in the last 6 months or so (new strolls, LE crackdown, etc.).

Mark User
04-25-06, 13:31
I drove by last night in the rain, and the parking lot was packed, looked like a junk yard almost. Lots of people milling about, one girl hanging into a car talking, etc. A police car about a block away. Didn't stop.

Can someone tell a visitor more about the club? Does one just walk in? Is it a bar with VIP rooms? I have read as much of the back articles as I can find, and people describe that they like it or not, or if it is clean, but I am having trouble figuring out the scene. I don't like to just walk in someplace without having some idea what is expected.

PM is fine to keep uncle leo out of the conversation. I am a frequent NC/SC/VA poster. I'll be here about another week.

Thanks.

Mark

NENY Troller
04-25-06, 18:19
"Can someone tell a visitor more about the club? Does one just walk in? Is it a bar with VIP rooms? I have read as much of the back articles as I can find, and people describe that they like it or not, or if it is clean, but I am having trouble figuring out the scene. I don't like to just walk in someplace without having some idea what is expected."

Mark:

I've been in the Allen Club a few times. It's not a strip bar. It's a shithole. I've never even felt like having a conversation with the women because you can find better quality walking Lyle Ave. and a few other streets. Now mind you, if you like seedy bars with a couple hideous looking women and relatively cheap drinks, this is the place. YMMV. I don't know what they charge but if you RTFF back to sometime last year I think someone was mentioning prices. Good Luck!

Albany Joe:

I was in Rochester last night as well. It's hoppin with ho's. Lyle Ave. had girls everywhere. I got in around 5:30 and came down Lyle from Mt. Read. There were 3 girls right away near Glide.One 6, one 7, and the other was a 3. Continuing down past the BK there were a few more. Left on Plymouth and there were at least 5 more surrounding Jones park. I continued over to the Hudson, Portland, Bay, and Josephs st. area. This area is mostly BSW's. Most are fat and ugly but there are always good ones to be found. There were at least 10 more in this area and it was only 6pm.

Got into my hotel and went back out at 8pm. Went back up Lyle and found a hot, tall, dirty long blond haired looker. Unfortunately, when I got turned around she was gone. Saw a lsw dressed like a ho should dress (boots, short skirt, etc.) but she's a he. I ended up finding this bsw named Egypt. She normally works for a service but the service is slow. I took her back to the hotel and after a long negotiation we agreed on .6 for 1 hour. She's 7 in looks , dresses very well, pierced nose ring, 5'7",120#, 34C's (nice long nipples and they don't sag). She's 40 but doesn't look it. All was good until she took off her jeans. Ass was good, legs were good, belly was ok, but she was growing a forest. I don't think she knows what a razor is. To me that's a total turn-off so I had her put on a pair of pantyhose. I should have bought black ones so I wouldn't have had to see through the stockings. I ended up having her give me a great massage and a great blow job, but I couldn't bare to touch or look at that beaver let alone slip my dick anywhere near there. If hairy chicks are your thing she's real cool and I would totally recommend her. Just not my type.

I dropped her off and went to a local dive for a couple brews and to watch a bit of hockey. Driving back to the hotel at 11pm I pass a hot bsw on Portland. She gave me the look and I circled around and she hopped in. Her name was Pinkie. 23, 7 in looks, 5'4", 110#, big firm tits, and killer ass. She had been crying and just wanted to get away from her family and friends.She said she wanted to burn off some steam. I countered with "How much do you want to pay me to burn off some steam?" She said "you can give me twenty".
Bingo- Bargain!

Got to my hotel and I had to put up with her telling me her life story. We smoked some weed and drank some jack and laid in bed together while she sucked for a while, talked for a while and then she performed an awesome GFE. I dropped her off, she showed me her house and said to knock anytime I'm in town. Somehow I just can't see myself knocking on some ho's door looking for action.

I had a meeting near Lyle avenue this morning and around 9 am there were 5 ugly skanks in the Jones Pk. area and there were a few as well out on Lyle. There was also a good looking blonde on Lyle that I would have gone for but we do need to have our priorities straight:)

Recently, i've been in Springfield, Boston, Baltimore, Camden, Wilmington, Waterbury and a few other places that people post about here on the board. Hands down, Rochester is at the top of the list right now based on quantity and quality of sw's.

Troller

Boomerx56
04-25-06, 21:16
Troller, Thanks for the AC Club info !

My Flight was late today so I moved some apointments to Thursday and that gave me the afternoon off. I usually do not like street action during the day however , Since I had a Hotel Room I took a drive up and down Lyle around 3:00 PM. Did not see much action even down by the Park so I went back to the room and did some paperwork.

Headed out around 5:00 and what a difference. As soon as I passed Mt. Glide I say at least 5 to 6 very hot looking WSW all shapes and sizes. I made a pass around the Park and spotted a tall, thin, blonde in a hot red leather jacket. She gave me the look but I circled around her a few times to be sure. She looked too good and LE was everywhere so I was real carefull. I lost sight of her so I pulled into the Bank parking lot on Lyle and Plymouth and parked for a bit. As I was about to drive off she came into the parking lot and got right into my car. Her name is Tammy. She said she was 41. Close up she had more miles on her then I thought but she was friendly , Appeared clean so we drove off.

She wanted a car date but I told her it was my Hotel or nothing so we agreed on 60. for FS and off we went. Once in the room she wanted to watch Porn and pulled out a viberator from her purse. Nice body, but is older then 41. She was very clean. Good time was had by all. Not quite a GFE but great customer service. Asked to be dropped off at a local retail store and gave me her digits. I will differently repeat. I will make the number available after I check it out. Senior Menbers only, I told her I would be careful who I gave it to.

I plan to head out again after 12:00 AM and plan on checking out the AC as well. I will post the details.

Boomer

AlbanyJoe
04-25-06, 22:36
Recently, i've been in Springfield, Boston, Baltimore, Camden, Wilmington, Waterbury and a few other places that people post about here on the board. Hands down, Rochester is at the top of the list right now based on quantity and quality of sw's.

Troller

Having been through many of the NE cities and towns, I concur. I sure wish some of that would rub off on the rest of the Northeast!

Thanks for the updates, gentlemen.

Das Ubersoldat
05-01-06, 23:35
Did some crusing around the Lyell area Sunday afternoon for about 30 minutes. Not too active, but also not too bad for daytime.

Took some pics, I hope they come out. Pic names are what I saw and where I saw them. Enjoy!

AlbanyJoe
05-05-06, 23:08
Made it to town last night, got settled at the hotel and was ready to hit the streets by 23:00. Ah yes, Rochester! Lyell and surrounding areas were busy, with a variety of SWs.

Unfortunately, I decided to cruise around a bit before making a selection. Before I knew it, the clock struck midnight and the majority disappeared, leaving only the nasties. Oh, and a small contingent of TVs. Yipes.

When will I ever learn. So, I guess the action starts and ends ealier than I thought. I did take a swing over to Monroe, but found nothing, aside from a bunch of drunk college kids heading home.

Big Bug
05-08-06, 22:17
Any clubs you recomend?

Jim 211
05-09-06, 09:54
I've cruised Monroe a few times and it's been pretty much completely cleaned up since Jan. 06. There used to be girls strolling up and down just about 24/7. I actually liked the action on Monroe better than Lyell since the girls were less hard core.

Lyell has a lot of action but I'd say it's pretty rough out there. You don't know what you're going to get. I got scammed by a red headed 40's WSW who hangs out near Smokin Joes. I picked her up and she seemed cool. Got to my place and after 5 mins. of mish she told me that she doesn't usually do that and got up to leave. I asked for at least a HJ and she said no. Money completely wasted. Avoid that one for sure.

If you meet a WSW Cherry Pie she's cool. I would recommend her. She's mid 30's brown hair and slim.

Das Ubersoldat
05-12-06, 09:01
Cruised Monroe Ave last night and found Mindy about 10:30 - 11:00. Saw her around Monroe and Wilcox. Thin, brunette, early 20's. Said she needed to raise funds fast, said she was new to the business. Did the cop check and revealed a small pair, but nice.

Went back to her place about a block from where I picked her up. negotiated 2 Jacksons and got a great GFE. She did not rush at all, and appeared to enjoy the experience, so I do believe she is a new find. Very skilled at oral, talented with the hands as well. Got full service, but she wasn't too willing for Greek. Left her place about midnight. She did let me get some pics, and I have posted them below.

Might want to check this one out soon, I have the feeling after a while she will either move on or become more automated in the routine. YMMV.

Das Ubersoldat
05-12-06, 13:48
Any clubs you recomend?All depends on what you are looking for.

Tiger1974
05-17-06, 20:03
Try to look for mindy, no luck for two day in a row.

Tue night was so quiet, a lot of cuiser too, watch out!!

Pacer
05-18-06, 10:47
I've cruised Monroe a few times and it's been pretty much completely cleaned up since Jan. 06. There used to be girls strolling up and down just about 24/7. I actually liked the action on Monroe better than Lyell since the girls were less hard core. I would definitly agree. Some of my best times were with Monroe girls. Is there any other street to shop? I try and avoid Lyell now due to way too much violence happening over there.

Joe Cock
05-19-06, 14:45
I was working parttime as a cleaner and one of my accounts was WOODY'S bar on Monroe Avenue. While there the late Jessie Thompson would frequently come in while I was cleaning in the early morning. From his office window he had a good view of the street and when a pretty grrrl would walk past the bar he would call down for me to get her attention. She would come along the side door and he would hustle her up the stairs for a BJ. I heard that the night Jessie died he was with a girl and they were doing snow and partying their fannies off when he had a heartattack. I used to watch the girls walk past while cleaning and saw quite a few in my 3 years cleaning. After the girls did their time they would be housed in the apartment building on the corner of Monroe and South Union. There was this one particular favorite of mine named Sheri. She would walk one end of Monroe to the other and was a great worker. She evenually moved to Lyell Avenue and did her footwork there. I haven't seen her in weeks so I assume she is held up somewhere.

Joe Cock
05-19-06, 15:06
I have worked on Monroe Avenue and have seen the girls there. True, there have been some decent girls that walked the mile and I had the pleasure of long relationships with them. But there have been just as many BOINGS! I remember the time I was cleaning this establishment on Monroe Avenue and seen this gorgeous lady walking down ths strip with nothing but a sundress and sandals. I wanted to link up with her so bad but was short of funds. I proceeded to clean when I find an empty wallet lying in the women's bathroom floor behind the toliet. Inside was 32 and I quickly linked up with the brunette beauty. I threw her on the pool table, pulled up her sundress and, and, and, well, I leave the rest up to your imagination.

Joe Cock
05-23-06, 11:34
I was out crusin' yesterday and spotted a really nice looking WSW on Dewey Avenue between Lexington and Emerson. She was tall and lanky and had light brown hair. She had a pretty face and looks hot.

Gentleman Joe
05-29-06, 13:50
I was out crusin' yesterday and spotted a really nice looking WSW on Dewey Avenue between Lexington and Emerson. She was tall and lanky and had light brown hair. She had a pretty face and looks hot.

I think I spotted her today, she was on the corner of Glenwood & Dewey, The cops were ID ing her, when I swung back thru she was gone & so were the cops, hope they didn't take her in, yeah she looked pretty good.

Joe Cock
05-29-06, 18:11
I was out early this morning about 5ish and spotted a WSW across Wilcox street on Monroe Avneue. I never asked her name( I usually don't unless they say it) She had dark brown shoulder length hair and skinny. She had small tits and shaven pussy. She took her time and was decent. I figure I better get to her first before her value goes up.

Joe Cock
05-30-06, 12:04
I was out crusin' Monday night and saw a smorgasbord of beauties out and about Lyell Avenue. I think I counted 9 decent ones walking about. But there was this one down by Glide Street that knocked my socks off. She was blonde, about 5'9", blue eyes and a tight ass. Her face was absolutely beautiful but there was something about her that made me heisitate. She was on a cell phone talking and she was dressed to clean. It was not only me that was heisitate to pick her up. I must of saw several other cars as well drive past her. I will keep crusin' the area to see if I see her again. I didn't want to put my Kodak job on the line by picking her up. Kodak is looking for reasons to get rid of people. But dang, she definitely gave me a woody. I was so hot that I went down the street and picked me up someone I knew was a WSW.

Gentleman Joe
05-31-06, 03:55
That sounds like Layla, yep she's a hottie, dont see her on the street much, she usually hangs at Allen Club, haven't seen her lately, I heard she was in rehab, the last time I saw her was a couple of weeks ago in front of Nick Taho's, she looked pretty strung out

Das Ubersoldat
05-31-06, 09:30
Greece gets tough on shady massages

(May 28, 2006) — GREECE — The town is helping to rub out the era of the unlicensed massage.

Earlier this month, the Town Board passed a law that bans massage establishments where massages or body rubs are provided by people who don't hold valid New York state massage therapy licenses.

Deputy Town Supervisor Jeff McCann said the board's move did not come about in response to any specific complaint or allegation of illicit activity such as prostitution at a massage establishment. But, he said, the new zoning regulation will give the town more ways to prevent shady businesses from opening up and the ability to shut one down quickly if problems arise.

"We're being proactive because we wanted to protect our quality of life and strengthen town law," said Town Board member Jerry Helfer.

Through its zoning ordinance, Greece now prohibits "any establishment having a fixed place of business where a massage, body rub, sports rub, hot oil body rub or similar services are administered." Exceptions include hospitals, nursing homes, hospices and other health care providers, physical therapists, licensed massage therapists, and beauty or barber shops where massages are given "only to the scalp, face, neck and shoulders."

McCann said it's likely the town will formally request copies of therapists' licenses from local massage businesses in the coming weeks.

Greece's move could soon echo across the county, said Christopher Roth, director of building and fire prevention for Henrietta.

He said Greece's ordinance is the first law of its kind that he's heard of locally. He plans to ask Henrietta's Town Board to consider adopting a similar regulation.

"It will be easier to enforce if we all use the same language," he said.

According to the state Office of Professions, "massage therapists are licensed health professionals who apply a variety of scientifically developed massage techniques to the soft tissue of the body to improve muscle tone and circulation."

Some new rules

To receive a state license, therapists must:

Complete a massage training program that includes coursework in anatomy, physiology, neurology, muscle function, pathology, hygiene, first aid, CPR and infection control.

Complete courses in theory and techniques of oriental and western massage.

Pass a state licensing exam.

Amy McBride, a licensed therapist and owner of Lexington Place Massage Therapy on Lee Road, said the law won't have any effect on her practice.
"The thing that is good about this is that places will have to provide proof of license. Mine's hanging on the wall, but no one's ever asked to see it."

Sailorman
05-31-06, 11:27
I haven't seen much on Monroe lately that has been worth it, strong LE, I live in the neighborhood so I travel that area often, still looking for that Mindy girl, Lyell has become very sketchy lately with the LE and the girls, they all seem to look like the pipe is very strong. Hopefully this summer heat will bring out the best on Monroe.

Boomerx56
05-31-06, 14:07
[QUOTE=Joe Cock] She was blonde, about 5'9", blue eyes and a tight ass. Her face was absolutely beautiful but there was something about her that made me heisitate. She was on a cell phone talking and she was dressed to clean. It was not only me that was heisitate to pick her up. I must of saw several other cars as well drive past her.

Be carefull, I saw her last night as well and if it is the same WSW you are reffering to she is really a "He". There are two that work that area. They look really good from the street. Last night the Cop's were out and had the tall Blonde pulled over around 9:00 PM. At 11:00 pm her friend was out at the same spot wearing short shorts and black nylons. You can tell the friend is a man right away. Your first instinct to not pick her up was correct. Always go with your gut instinct.

I drove around until 11:30 pm then headed back to the Hotel. I saw a lot of action until 11:00 pm then nothing at all. I am very carefull and always drive around the block to check things out first. that cost me a few good looking WSW's last night, they got scooped up very fast. I will try again this evening and post about anything decent that I may find.

Boomer

Ivux 3
06-02-06, 14:49
I felt the urge for penile aerobics yesterday and decided to try Vip Accupressure, not having been there for a while.

I went in the door and talked to an older oriental woman and said I wanted a half-hour massage. She looked at me like I had two heads and called out to another older oriental woman. She came out and they looked at me, talked between themselves and stared at me.

Then I said I had been there before and they calmed down. I figured they were being cautious because of the newspaper article mentioned a few posts earlier.

I then was shown to a room and told to make myself comfortable. After a while, Lisa came in. She's about five-five, a little heavy, a brunette with brown eyes. She was dressed in a sweatshirt from a tanning salon and brown shorts.

She recognized me from before and came over and hugged me and greeted me. I paid her the 40 for the room for a half hour and she went and handed that over.

She came back in and I handed her a tip of $ and I told her I wanted one of her good blowjobs. She was coughing a lot, sounded like she had a cold. She stripped down to her panties and explained that Aunt Flo was visiting. Otherwise, she is very willing for anything.

She gave me a light massage, then started sucking on my nipples and licking my chest. She said her breasts were tender, but I could play with them.

After a while, I handed her a condom and she put it on me. then she went to work. She is not oriental, but she is good, sucking and smacking her lips on my hard dick. I held her hair and watched her work.

She stopped once to sneeze, but went right back to work. After three minutes or so, I was drained.

Then she got me a hot towel and talked with me for a while. She had a fight with the management at VIP a while ago and went to work somewhere else, but then came back. She apologized for feeling bad with her period and a cold or allergies. I told her she still did a good job.

I always like VIP because they know what they are there for. I got tired of the Scentsational Spa because out of the four times I'd been there, all I got was a hj of varying quality and only one stripped down completely. All the others didn't want to be touched.

I'll definitely go back to VIP Accupressure.

Ivux 3
06-15-06, 19:45
I heard on the news that there was a prostitution arrest in Henrietta today. From the video, it looks like Missy, one of the friendlier workers there. Here's the print story from wham1180:

Henrietta Woman Arrested On Prostitution Charges

A Henrietta woman has been arrested on charges of prostitution.

A Henrietta woman has been arrested on charges of prostitution. The Monroe County Sheriff’s Department says an undercover investigation was done earlier this month at Scentsations on Mushroom Blvd. in Henrietta. Deputies say that business is a massage parlor. Deputies arrested 29-year-old Michelle Campbell of Flower City Park in Henrietta. The sheriff’s department says this is the 2nd prostitution arrest at that location within the last year.

Jim 211
06-17-06, 10:00
They had more info on the news yesterday about the bust of the poor girl at Scentsations. Turned out she was also a Girl Scout leader and now they have terminated her position. Making a very big deal out of it, interviewing politicians etc.

WTF with all the crime in Rochester you would think they could do better than just bust rub and tug places which really don't cause any problems. I guess the police stick to what they can handle, never mind the drugs and homicides.

Joe Cock
06-17-06, 20:11
I just heard by a second person in a period of a week about a house where there are about 5 to 10 cuties for the plucking. Now neither one of the gentlemen have visited the place so I wonder about it's exsistance but both have similar descriptions of the layout and the women. They claim that refreshments are served and the women play about with you before you take your pick of one or 2 to a room upstairs. The place is really discreet and may not be in the city. Anybody hear of something like this?

Gentleman Joe
06-18-06, 12:25
I just heard by a second person in a period of a week about a house where there are about 5 to 10 cuties for the plucking. Now neither one of the gentlemen have visited the place so I wonder about it's exsistance but both have similar descriptions of the layout and the women. They claim that refreshments are served and the women play about with you before you take your pick of one or 2 to a room upstairs. The place is really discreet and may not be in the city. Anybody hear of something like this?That sounds like "Jimmy Lee's" place but thats in the city.

Willbwatching
06-18-06, 22:18
Too bad about the bust. I hope the young woman isn't in too much trouble.

On a more selfish note, what does this mean for patrons? Stay away for awhile?

How would you negotiate this one?

Thanks,

A new guy (obviously)

NENY Troller
06-21-06, 19:06
I arrived in Rochester around 7:30 Tuesday night and immediately took a spin down Lyell Ave. There were 6-8 good sw’s out along Lyell and over by Jones Park.

I got settled into my hotel and about 9:30 headed back out. I was thinking I missed the opportunity earlier because the ladies became few and far between. The quality had gone down as well. I decided to wait a while and not burn up a lot of fuel so I headed to a watering hole. I went back out at 10:30 and right away spot 2 hot bsw’s up near Glide. I make a couple of turns to make sure it’s not a setup and then pull up to the taller of the two. I’m stunned. You just don’t see too many girls like this out on the street. Right away I realize this is a CL poster named Imagine. She was wearing a skin tight white mini dress. It’s the same dress she was wearing in the photo with the other two girls that I’ve attached. She’s the one on the right. The photos came off her CL posting. On CL she goes by Imagine.

She tells me her name is Shana or something like that. She’s about 5’4, blue sexy eyes (contacts), great ass and top notch tits. She begs me to cop check her. I feel a nice smooth pussy and the firmest tits. We head to my hotel and I decide to give her the extra key to my room so I don’t look like a complete ass hole walking into the lobby and up to my room with her. She looked like she just came off stage of one of the local strip clubs and since I come to town every month or so and stay in the same hotel, I don’t need the hassle. In the car we had agreed on .8 for ½ and ½ . Rate was higher than normal but she wasn’t your normal sw. We get busy and she has a few rules. No nipple sucking. Damn! Her tits are spectacular, possibly in the top 5 I’ve ever seen and she claims they are real. I think they are. Also, no DATY, no doggie style and she has this thing about keeping her hand on the base of your dick so the rubber doesn’t come off. Also, bj was covered.

The overall experience was 7 out of 10. Good sucking skills and she can get her legs way up in the air when lying on her back and getting drilled. I have a feeling if you paid her the going rate that she post on CL the service would be better and possibly with fewer limitations. I think I’ll try the upgrade next time in town.

She tells me that when she and her girlfriend go out on the street they get passed up quite often. She says that guys think they are too good to be true and pass on them thinking ULE. I’ve never seen any LE that looked and dressed like that. She also told me that she can get just about whatever you want. Asian, Latin, White, etc. She has many friends.
Her number is on the CL Rochester- Erotic site.

Stay safe.

Troller

Rosine
06-27-06, 00:01
Rolled out to the tracks over the weekend. Sat night, went by Lylle and surrounding areas. Absolutely nothing. Nothing in the park, except the occasional lights of the LE, I guess getting some poor mope in a bad way. Then drove off over by Plymouth, Hudson, etc. Very few pickings, but were some. Looked like gouls and gobblins out there. Picked one up a BSW in this black dress, but something wasn't right with her. Oh yes, that smell. Had to dump her out, she started yelling how she thought I was LE. Then I rolled out to Monroe ave, closer to the inner loop. Saw a rather chunky WSW, or at least I thought she was. Who knows. Monroe seems a bit too active these days in terms of eyeballs and potential hidding spots for LE to make a pick up worth it. All in all, nothing out there. I was kind of shocked, especially with the warm weather. I know that AC is always in play, but I don't like to go out that early. Anybody else have any luck?

Ivux 3
06-27-06, 07:27
The Democrat and Chronicle had this item this morning. Looks like Henrietta is dead for now. There's still a lot of places in other towns, though.

Anyway, here's the article:

Four 'adult-use' establishments weren't in proper zone

Marketta Gregory

Staff writer

(June 27, 2006) — HENRIETTA — The town shut down four massage parlors Monday afternoon after the closure of another last week, claiming that the businesses constitute "adult use."

As such, those businesses that offer massages but do not have people licensed to do so are considered "adult-use establishments" and must be located in an industrial / limited commercial district. None of the five business locations is in an industrial / limited commercial district, said town officials, and none appears to have licensed massage therapists.

"We've been working on this issue of unpermitted uses for some time," said Henrietta Supervisor Jim Breese.

"We feel strongly that town codes should be honored and we have to enforce the codes."

The closures come after the June 8 arrest of a woman on prostitution charges at Scentsations, 120 Mushroom Blvd.

It was the second time within a year that police had made such an arrest at the massage parlor.

That business was closed, along with: Tranquility at 3699 West Henrietta Road; Bronze Bodies at 1487 Brighton-Henrietta Town Line Road; Seventh Heaven Day Spa at 4139 West Henrietta Road; and Ambiance Skin Care Day Spa, LLC at 4192 West Henrietta Road.

"They weren't closed because of alleged prostitution," Breese said.

"That's not the issue with us."

Carlo Daniel, who lives near the former Bronze Bodies, said he's noticed what he considered suspicious behavior at the one-story house for months.

"Every day there were cars, one after another," said Daniel.

The town doesn't have the authority to go after individuals who perform massages without a license but it can enforce its zoning laws and shut down businesses, said Daniel J. Mastrella, attorney for the town.

Licensing and regulating massage therapists is done by the New York State Education Department.

Enforcement is done by police agencies.

"We're enforcing what we can," Mastrella said.

"At this point and time, the town building inspector has shut down all establishments that the town is aware of."

If they want to reopen in their current spots, the earliest that business owners could get town approval is Aug. 16, said Chris Roth, building inspector.

They must first put in an application to the Town Board and post legal notification in a newspaper so that neighbors can comment.

Then the business owners can speak at the August board meeting.

At this meeting, the board can accept, deny or table the application.

Jim 211
06-28-06, 16:38
Since the bust Scentsations is closed down. I saw Hanna's ad on CL. She's now working as an independent. She descibes herself as white, late 40's, tall and thin w/ dark hair. She's planning on renting a hotel room and charging 1.50 per session. That seems pretty steep to me even if it is F/S which I don't think it is. Did anyone see her at Scentsations? I have digits if you can't find her ad on CL.

Das Ubersoldat
07-01-06, 15:20
That sounds like "Jimmy Lee's" place but thats in the city.Not familiar with "Jimmy Lee's". Where is it, what is necessary to get in, and how are the rates?

BTheBomb
07-05-06, 12:42
Checked out Monroe Avenue last night and didn't find much. Thought I was I found what I was looking for in "Storm" - but-not-so-much. Not very good - stay away... Anyone out there with any Buffalo information?

Pacer
07-11-06, 09:35
Checked out Monroe Avenue last night and didn't find much. Thought I was I found what I was looking for in "Storm" - but-not-so-much. Not very good - stay away... Anyone out there with any Buffalo information?So what does Storm look like? Haven't been cruising in a while, but getting the itch again. Anyone see any lunch time activity on Monroe? Just hate the Lyell ave scene even though the volume is higher than any where else I know of. Just not worth getting shot for a BJ, ya know? There used to be a little redhead named Jackie on Monroe. Little bit older but a good time if she wasn't strung out. Anyone see her lately?

NENY Troller
07-11-06, 13:16
"Just hate the Lyell ave scene even though the volume is higher than any where else I know of. Just not worth getting shot for a BJ, ya know?"

The Jeep Guy,

Is it that bad on Lyell these days? I was there a couple of weeks ago, in fact I believe I posted about it and although it's a bit rough, I've never had a problem and I've spent at least 30 nights in Rochester over the past 3 years. What I noticed was half of the girls that advertise on CL are out on Lyell at night and they tend to drop their prices.

I hope things are better next week when i arrive:)

Troller

Pacer
07-11-06, 19:32
Maybe it is just paranoia, but as a middle aged white dude I feel pretty conspicuous down there at night. There is always a lot of interest from the homies when I get stopped at a red light. It is better during the colder weather as there are not so many folks just hanging out.

Rosine
07-12-06, 01:50
Maybe it is just paranoia, but as a middle aged white dude I feel pretty conspicuous down there at night. There is always a lot of interest from the homies when I get stopped at a red light. It is better during the colder weather as there are not so many folks just hanging out.I think you'll find your concerns are mostly in your head. When I go down that way, I see all types of people, except the very young. It's actually a pretty diverse area and that goes for the hobby as well. The "homies" are in it for the business, they know if anything crazy starts going on, things will get real ugly, real quick for them over there. Now, if you go over to say, the Portland Ave. area, that can be a war zone. Lyell, in my humble opinion, is a lot more bark than bite, though, the strung out chicks are the norm. Such is life. Be safe.

PS - Monroe during the day? Takes brass balls to pick up SWs in broad daylight.. just can't bring myself to do it. Is the hobby finally drying up in Rochester? Time to head back up to the Falls I guess.

BTheBomb
07-13-06, 12:12
She had long blonde hair - wasn't overweight, decent looking.

Pacer
07-13-06, 22:40
She had long blonde hair - wasn't overweight, decent looking.So was she a total loss, or could it have been a bad night? It is tough to find decent looking WSWs these days.

BTheBomb
07-14-06, 15:22
I would say a total loss. Figidity, nervous. You know the drill.

Pacer
07-15-06, 16:25
I would say a total loss. Figidity, nervous. You know the drill.Really? Never met any SW's like that before;)!

Joe Cock
07-19-06, 14:03
"Just hate the Lyell ave scene even though the volume is higher than any where else I know of. Just not worth getting shot for a BJ, ya know?"

The Jeep Guy,

Is it that bad on Lyell these days? I was there a couple of weeks ago, in fact I believe I posted about it and although it's a bit rough, I've never had a problem and I've spent at least 30 nights in Rochester over the past 3 years. What I noticed was half of the girls that advertise on CL are out on Lyell at night and they tend to drop their prices.

I hope things are better next week when i arrive:)

TrollerThe only thing you have to watch out for is the cops. The women on Lyell these days are so desperate they are begging for a date. I was able to get a BJ last week for a hamilton. And I have to tell you that it wasn't half bad. At one point on the date (I do all my dates while crusining in the car) I came to a stop light and with a big grin on my face as a cop was at the light going the other way. He looked at me abit funny but went on driving. You guys don't have to worry about being shot at. Just concern yourselves with dodging the cops that are flying about the streets. I saw a new one at Jones Park. She had brown hair and stood about 5'5" or so. Not a bad rack and a smoking ass. The women are still filling the streets and the action is hot. Strike it while you can.

Rosine
07-19-06, 23:53
The only thing you have to watch out for is the cops. The women on Lyell these days are so desperate they are begging for a date. I was able to get a BJ last week for a hamilton. And I have to tell you that it wasn't half bad. At one point on the date (I do all my dates while crusining in the car) I came to a stop light and with a big grin on my face as a cop was at the light going the other way. He looked at me abit funny but went on driving. You guys don't have to worry about being shot at. Just concern yourselves with dodging the cops that are flying about the streets. I saw a new one at Jones Park. She had brown hair and stood about 5'5" or so. Not a bad rack and a smoking ass. The women are still filling the streets and the action is hot. Strike it while you can.I couldn't agree more with this assessment. It's a pretty great area all things considered. The boys in blue are really the only problem over there.

Pacer
07-20-06, 06:33
Had as little time to kill yesterday. Drove down Monroe. Saw two possible WSW. One was a knock out. 20ish, short blonde hair. 5'5" and 110. She cruise up and down the street 3 times and was looking at cars, but was gone by the time I found a safe place to pull over. Another was mid twenties, 5'7", 135, long brown hair, small chest but was looking kinda dirty and strung out.

Went on over to Lyell. They were out in droves. Multiple BSW which I don't like so I didn't really check them out, but I think two were actually guys. One pretty hot WSW near BK area. 5'7", skinny, late 30's, long dark hair. See through sun dress, looked kinda Medditereanean or native american. Gone fast. Jones had several WSW's. One young looking girl with dark hair, looked pretty good and was going to make a pick up but when I pulled around I saw her knees were all scraped up and bleeding. Another was older blonde, Robin I think, and a young attractive PR, real tight body with a little tummy, but she had some dude trailing her. Not in to any hassles.

This was all around 2: 30 to 3: 30 in the afternoon. Ran out of time and had to book. Almost no cops at Lyell but saw 5 cars in a two block area of Monroe. Stay safe.

Gentleman Joe
07-27-06, 08:29
Wow are the streets ever clean, only saw one girl out yesterday. Looks like the city fathers want to present a nice clean appearance to everyone visiting for the Empire Games. Cops all over Lyell, parked every couple of blocks just sitting & watching. A ton of new faces at Allen Club, guess they chased them all inside.

Pacer
07-28-06, 08:58
Have some unfettered time coming up in a week or so and thought I might check out the AC. Is it kosher for a average middle aged white dude to stroll on in? Is there any night that is better than others?

Thanks

Gentleman Joe
07-28-06, 23:21
Have some unfettered time coming up in a week or so and thought I might check out the AC. Is it kosher for a average middle aged white dude to stroll on in? Is there any night that is better than others?

ThanksJust walk in & act like you've been there before, walk past the doorman & give him a nod go up to the bar & get a drink & watch, you'll catch on fast. You'll just be one of the other average middle aged white dudes, you'll blend in nicely.

davep3464
07-29-06, 19:51
Does anyone know where Piper from BBs is?

Big Dummy
07-31-06, 14:14
Is there any action in this area?

Goodman and Norton. Seem dry over here.looking for a lunch time release.

Any help or # would help. Nothing too expensive the budget is low.

Sox04
08-08-06, 10:56
Sorry boys, first post.

Where is this place?

Mark User
08-08-06, 16:28
Had her come to my room last night. More expensive than street price, but the best $ and .5 I have spent in a long time. Older, thin, former spa worker. On her own now. Prefers middle aged gents. Kisses, DATY, 69, multiples, massage, etc. True fun. Simple, treat her right, you can get a lot. May see her again before I go. PM for name and number. Be careful out there.

Mark

Gentleman Joe
08-08-06, 17:50
Sorry boys, first post.

Where is this place?If you search back a month or two one of the guys printed out a map, its kinda of confusing because of the one way streets involved but if you get on Allen from Brown St its about in the middle of the block on your left, if you get to Broad St then you went too far, its betwween Brown & Broad.

Sox04
08-09-06, 11:41
Looks like and sounds like a dive.

I've never gone to tub and tan. If you go in and pay for say 45 min, and leave a twenty on the table, what will happen?

BigBad
08-10-06, 00:30
Hey all,

I'm in Rochester for business quite often. Can someone give me the skinny about the Allen Club?

1. Where is it?
2. How do things work there...what can I expect...what do I pay?

Feel free to backchannel me if you feel it's necessary.

Any info is appreciated.

Gentleman Joe
08-10-06, 05:22
Hey all,

I'm in Rochester for business quite often. Can someone give me the skinny about the Allen Club?

1. Where is it?
2. How do things work there...what can I expect...what do I pay?

Feel free to backchannel me if you feel it's necessary.

Any info is appreciated.Its just a regular bar that a lot of freelancers frequent, nothing happens on premises, you take them back to your motel or where ever. There is every thing there from rags that go for a jackson to some fine stuff that get 5 jacksons & everything in between. Just walk in, go to the bar, buy a drink & watch, there is nothing more to tell. If you dont see anything you like, just finish your drink & leave. The neigborhood isn't the best but your safe.

Gentleman Joe
08-15-06, 13:22
It looks like LE has backed off, took a cruise at noon time & saw over 20 girls working the Lyell area & not a LE in sight. The usual mix of 3's to 5's, nothing that would tempt me, although I did run across an old friend thurs night at Allen Club, Leela is back, fresh out of rehab & she looks great, to anyone that doesn't know her, this girl is a perfect 10, about 5' 8" 120 & probably one of the prettiest faces in the whole city.

Ivux2
08-18-06, 14:50
I finally got some free time and had an excess of sperm and money. I thought about trying Hanna from CL, but when I read in her ad that she was from Scentsations, that turned me off. When Scentsations was open, I went there four times and only once did I have an oral experience. The others wouldn't even take off their panties. The last one wouldn't even take her top off. She loosened her bra during the HJ and made out like it was a big favor. The only one worth the trip was Missy, and she is the one who was arrested.

I noticed that Tranquility was open again, but only was taking appointments from regular customers. Scentsations is closed. I don't know about Bronze Bodies or Ambiance. The old Tub And Tan building doesn't have plywood on the windows any more, but no indication what's going to be there.

I decided to go with a familiar place so I went to VIP Accupressure. When I entered, the Mamasan recognized me from before and asked if I wanted Lisa. I said if she's available. Mamasan opened the Dutch Door and led me into the back, calling out, "Lisa, your boyfriend is here."

Lisa showed me to a large room with soft lighting. I turned on the overhead light, but it flickered so bad I turned it off. We made small talk and I laid 40 for the room for a half hour on the table and tipped her a Jackson by laying it on the table. Lisa told me to get comfortable and she would be right back.

I stripped down and she came back. She stripped down and started massaging my shoulders and chest. She's a little chubby, but clean and willing. I played with her and she showed me how she came while I whispered in her ear that after she was done coming she was going to suck me off good.

Then she went to work after I wrapped it. She gives an enthusiastic CBJ. She had to keep pulling her hair back, so I finally held it back for her and set up a good rythym for pounding her mouth by pulling her head up and down. I kept telling her how good a job she was doing as she sucked and stroked my cock with her mouth. After a couple minutes, I blew a good nut.

Then she got dressed, gave me some towels and a glass of water and made small talk while I cleaned up. I asked her if business was increasing since all the other places in Henrietta were closed. She said it is a lot busier now, especially evenings. She suggested I call first and make an appointment next time. They aren't affected by the crackdowns in Henrietta or Greece since they are in Chili. Then she held the doors for me on the way out and went back in.

When I left the sun was shining, the air was warm, the traffic was light and I was happy.

Boomerx56
08-21-06, 22:24
Coming up for my monthly visit next week. I plan to check out the AC and I will post a full report.

Question: Are there any good old fashion Strip Clubs in Rochester worth going to ? Not looking for extra's or take out. just a place to kill some time and have a few cold ones while looking at some attractive woman ?

Boomer

Gentleman Joe
08-22-06, 02:35
Coming up for my monthly visit next week. I plan to check out the AC and I will post a full report.

Question: Are there any good old fashion Strip Clubs in Rochester worth going to ? Not looking for extra's or take out. just a place to kill some time and have a few cold ones while looking at some attractive woman ?

Boomer"Mirage" on Ridge Rd W. near Dewey, "Rick's Tally Ho" on East Henrietta Rd near Jefferson, "Klassy Cat" on West Henrietta Rd past Jefferson, also "Foxy's" in Scottsville is good too but its a long ride. There are several more but the level of the girls drops off fast when you get past these four, I wouldn't recommend any of the others. Figure on getting to the AC about 8 o'clock & stay till about 10 if you want to see all there is to see, as they come & go & if you just pop in & out you wont get a good idea of whats there, dont be scared off if you see a couple of rag bags, if you wait you'll see some fine stuff too, Leela is back as I mentioned a couple of threads back & there isn't a better looking girl in the city.

Mango Head
08-22-06, 11:26
I decided to go with a familiar place so I went to VIP Accupressure. When I entered, the Mamasan recognized me from before and asked if I wanted Lisa. I said if she's available. Mamasan opened the Dutch Door and led me into the back, calling out, "Lisa, your boyfriend is here."I can second the recommendation on Lisa (used to be at Bronze Bodies). She is late thirties, a bit chunky, but friendly and enthusiastic. She particularly appreciates NMM, and that can lead to all sorts of possibilties.

Was there recently and had my first visit with Yumi, who says she has been there three weeks. I personally think she is a knockout, although very demur and quiet, and a bit nervous at first. She seemed to want the mamasan to check me out before things got underway. She gives a delightful and very sensual massage, and finishes by hand. Nothing more seems to be on offer, although maybe because it was my first visit with her, and I had to ask to have her remove some layers. I will try her again and report if the second time is a charm.

I had been a regular at VIP until about a year ago. The quality really went downhill and I left for greener pastures. Since the Henrietta closing, however, they seem to have some new talent and I personally like the ambience there. I miss Taylor!

Pacer
08-24-06, 22:44
Just saw on another forum that the cops set up a couple of cameras to watch Jones Park. Anyone have any more info on this?

NENY Troller
08-25-06, 09:01
Just saw on another forum that the cops set up a couple of cameras to watch Jones Park. Anyone have any more info on this?

I saw the same thing on the other forum and I don't think it was true. I was in town last night and drove through the area a number of times. The pimps and ho's acted like business as usual. There was a lot of LE including state LE in the area but it appeard to be more drug or possibly DUI road block related.

Considering the amount of LE I decided to give the AC a spin. Met up with Cheri, 30, 5'3" 105# white girl, about a 7 on the SW scale.. Went to a notel and she gave great 1/2 and 1/2 for .6.
There were a lot of ladies at AC and had I waited a bit I may have done better.

I may try one of the CL providers tonight. Any suggestions?

Troller

Gentleman Joe
08-25-06, 20:49
[QUOTE=Pacer]Just saw on another forum that the cops set up a couple of cameras to watch Jones Park. Anyone have any more info on this?

Took a ride by there today & looked at all the poles, didn't see any cameras.

Pacer
08-29-06, 06:00
Is there a better time and day to go to the club? It is high on my list of things to do just to say that I have been there.

Haven't been out on the prowl for a while and just gettin that itch, ya know.

Gentleman Joe
08-29-06, 13:24
Is there a better time and day to go to the club? It is high on my list of things to do just to say that I have been there.

Haven't been out on the prowl for a while and just gettin that itch, ya know.I would say the best time to see maxium numbers would be betwwen 8 & 10, if you just pop in take a look around then leave, like I see a lot of guys do, you'll be missing a lot cause they come & go. I notice a lot of guys that do that, pop in, just see a couple of rag bags and leave, then 10 min. later a couple of 10's walk in, so give it enough time, have a drink & relax a bit, dont be in a big hurry. There are always some there early like at 6, but to see the maximum picture I'd hang in there till about 10, some of the real nice ones dont come in till then.

Pacer
08-29-06, 19:56
I would say the best time to see maxium numbers would be betwwen 8 & 10, if you just pop in take a look around then leave, like I see a lot of guys do, you'll be missing a lot cause they come & go. I notice a lot of guys that do that, pop in, just see a couple of rag bags and leave, then 10 min. later a couple of 10's walk in, so give it enough time, have a drink & relax a bit, dont be in a big hurry. There are always some there early like at 6, but to see the maximum picture I'd hang in there till about 10, some of the real nice ones dont come in till then.Hey, thanks for the info. Looking forward to checking it out. You certainly live up to your nick name!

Roc69
08-30-06, 22:43
Considering the amount of LE I decided to give the AC a spin. Met up with Cheri, 30, 5'3" 105# white girl, about a 7 on the SW scale.. Went to a notel and she gave great 1/2 and 1/2 for .6.
There were a lot of ladies at AC and had I waited a bit I may have done better.

I may try one of the CL providers tonight. Any suggestions?

TrollerSo would you say the .6 is a typical cost? Was the notel rom extra? I am looking for the best bang for my buck. :)

Gentleman Joe
08-31-06, 09:47
So would you say the .6 is a typical cost? Was the notel rom extra? I am looking for the best bang for my buck. :)As far as .60 being typical, some are more, some are less, they're all independent, usually better costs more, you get what you pay for, a 10 on the looks scale will be more then a 5. As far as free motels, I haven't heard of any yet, lol, but both 490 & Gates have short term rates just a little over $20.

NENY Troller
08-31-06, 12:19
So would you say the .6 is a typical cost? Was the notel rom extra? I am looking for the best bang for my buck. :)

Roc69,

I have no idea what the typical cost of an AC provider would be. She asked for $100, I countered with .5 and ended up at .6. I had never picked up a girl there prior to that night. I paid the .2 charge for 3 hrs at the notel, had her pay for the room and she kept the key. Total out of pocket for me was 4 jacks. So, maybe you can negotiate cheaper than I did, find a girl that already has a room or just do whatever you want in your car and save $ that way.

The reality is you will find the best bang for your buck walking the streets. There are just more things that can go wrong.

I ended up friday at a local mp in Greece. RT only but did include a nice titty fuck from a well skilled masseusse.

Jim 211
08-31-06, 15:02
AC has many different providers. Your best deal with the least drama will be girls like Cheri who don't have pimps. Other good bet are either Melissa or Norreen who are pretty regular there. Ask the bartender if they're around. Cheri is hard to grab since she doesn't come in often and is usually in and out in 15 mins.

Monroe Ave. is finally picking up again. There's a slim red head, 30's, who hangs around Meigs St. and the McDonalds. She's out 24/7. Any reviews would be appreciated. PM me if you've had an experience with her. Also a good spot to find girls during the daylight hours is on the steps of the church across from Rosedale St.

NENY Troller
08-31-06, 15:29
Now that it appears there are a few more guys at least reading the Rochester section I have to ask a question. Is anyone partaking in the CL selection of Rochester? It seems like Roch has more than it's fair share of SW's, it also has more than most when it come to CL Providers.

Back in June I picked up one of the advertisers "Imagine" on Lyell. Had a good time and she had great tits. Now, come to find out they were so full because she's pregnant. Last week when I was in town I was thinking of trying something new but ended up at a rub and tug and was too spent after that to do anything else.

I'm planning on being back in Roch next week and if anyone can make a recomendation it would be greatly appreciated. Either PM me or put it in the public forum. Thanks

Troller

Pacer
08-31-06, 17:56
Monroe Ave. is finally picking up again. There's a slim red head, 30's, who hangs around Meigs St. and the McDonalds. She's out 24/7. Any reviews would be appreciated. PM me if you've had an experience with her. Also a good spot to find girls during the daylight hours is on the steps of the church across from Rosedale St.If she is about 5'2" I'ld say it might be Jackie. She used to work down the alot. She is decent as long as she hasn't been out smoking rock all night. She doesn't have a attitude problem.

Rosine
08-31-06, 20:50
AC has many different providers. Your best deal with the least drama will be girls like Cheri who don't have pimps. Other good bet are either Melissa or Norreen who are pretty regular there. Ask the bartender if they're around. Cheri is hard to grab since she doesn't come in often and is usually in and out in 15 mins.

Monroe Ave. is finally picking up again. There's a slim red head, 30's, who hangs around Meigs St. and the McDonalds. She's out 24/7. Any reviews would be appreciated. PM me if you've had an experience with her. Also a good spot to find girls during the daylight hours is on the steps of the church across from Rosedale St.Did the rounds at Jones Park. Definitely some out there, but it all looked a bit too fishy to me. Not sure why, but I bolted. Went to AC.. not much around. Met up with Melissa, blonde early 30s I guess.. Great girl, great time... .25 -- No complaints, no worries. Great attitude.

Gentleman Joe
09-02-06, 11:57
Did the rounds at Jones Park. Definitely some out there, but it all looked a bit too fishy to me. Not sure why, but I bolted. Went to AC.. not much around. Met up with Melissa, blonde early 30s I guess.. Great girl, great time. .25 -- No complaints, no worries. Great attitude.Rosine,

Are you talking about wed. night, "not much around" are you kidding, I counted 15 girls there at 8 o'clock. It thined out after that, I think most of them had a date by 8:30 but there was still no less then 6 at a time there till 1:00 when I left.

Pacer
09-02-06, 23:30
Had a little time to kill so I took a cruise on Monroe btwn 4:30 and 5:00. Saw a few WSW and a couple BSW around Meigs and Monroe, but very low quality, 3 to 4's maybe. Then saw a 20ish thin long haired blonde waving at me from the steps of a building on Meigs near the corner. Unfortunately I was aleady past and had to turn right, then got stuck behind a guy loading a back hoe on to a trailer. By the time I got back around I saw her dissapearing in to a car.

Then I saw a very hot mid 20's blond, 5'5", 100 lbs, definitly hooking, coming down the Ave from Goodman. Made eye contact and she came up to my car, but said she needed to see someone first. Then she went over to a group of bruthers that were obviously dealing, so I booked. I've wasted enough money on chicks that want to date right after they smoke some rock. I'll definitly keep and eye open for her in the future though. She was a 9 for sure.

Gentleman Joe
09-03-06, 17:05
Monroe Ave. is finally picking up again. There's a slim red head, 30's, who hangs around Meigs St. and the McDonalds. She's out 24/7. Any reviews would be appreciated. PM me if you've had an experience with her. Also a good spot to find girls during the daylight hours is on the steps of the church across from Rosedale St.Jim 211,

Picked up that redhead you're taking about in front of McDonalds. I wouldn't recomend her, although it was only .20, all she did was complain that it was taking too long ( the only reason it was is because she kept stopping & complaining) then wanted more after she finished. Overall, not a good experience, would not repeat

Rosine
09-04-06, 18:25
Rosine,

Are you talking about wed. night, "not much around" are you kidding, I counted 15 girls there at 8 o'clock. It thined out after that, I think most of them had a date by 8:30 but there was still no less then 6 at a time there till 1:00 when I left.Gent Joe,

I went on a Monday around 10 pm. So perhaps that would account for the difference. It was truly dead there when I went.

Rosine
09-04-06, 18:28
Had a little time to kill so I took a cruise on Monroe btwn 4:30 and 5:00. Saw a few WSW and a couple BSW around Meigs and Monroe, but very low quality, 3 to 4's maybe. Then saw a 20ish thin long haired blonde waving at me from the steps of a building on Meigs near the corner. Unfortunately I was aleady past and had to turn right, then got stuck behind a guy loading a back hoe on to a trailer. By the time I got back around I saw her dissapearing in to a car.

Then I saw a very hot mid 20's blond, 5'5", 100 lbs, definitly hooking, coming down the Ave from Goodman. Made eye contact and she came up to my car, but said she needed to see someone first. Then she went over to a group of bruthers that were obviously dealing, so I booked. I've wasted enough money on chicks that want to date right after they smoke some rock. I'll definitly keep and eye open for her in the future though. She was a 9 for sure.Yeah, I saw that same chick. She was pacing up and down Monroe, it was very odd. I didn't trust it, so I let her go. Discretion is clearly not a very high priority for her, which gives me some pause. Please advise as to what you find out about her. When I saw her, she had on a red shirt and jeans.

Jim 211
09-04-06, 20:46
I'm assuming her name is Jackie. Thanks for taking one for the team. I kind of assumed that since she's out there all the time that she has a bad crack habit. Most of those girls who are strung out can't even think about getting the sex job done.

I'm looking for a dark haired girl on Monroe who wears camouflage pants , hangs w/ Elaine, the burnout from the AC. PM me if you've got any info. on her

Gentleman Joe
09-05-06, 00:55
Hit Monroe again Mon. as AC was closed for labor day, should have stayed home, wound up with a "jumper", picked her up across the street from Wilson Farms. Older broad, about 40, long dark hair, directed me to a side street & parked, asked for the cash up front, as soon as I dropped trou, she jumped out of the car & ran. Not having very good luck finding honest girls over there. I think I'll stick to AC, those girls depend on repeat business & would never pull any of those tricks, these street girls dont seem to care if they ever see you again. A different breed of puppy in my book.

Jim 211
09-05-06, 10:30
Joe, the dark haired jumper that you mentioned sounds like the same one I mentioned in my post who wears camouflage pants. Glad you gave me the heads up in her. I believe that she lives not far from where you picked her up at Wilson Farms. I saw her coming out of a house on the West side of Monroe not far from Rosedale street. Would be a good idea if you returned PM's so we could discuss these tips.

The AC girls are pretty dependable although I heard recently that one of the girls stole a licensed handgun from some guys house.

Porco
09-05-06, 11:02
The hot blonde on Monroe wouldn't by any chance be Robin from Lorimer St would it? The description fits. I heard she moved from the Jones Park area to Monroe / Meigs.

Pacer
09-05-06, 19:01
The hot blonde on Monroe wouldn't by any chance be Robin from Lorimer St would it? The description fits. I heard she moved from the Jones Park area to Monroe / Meigs.The only Robin I know from Jones Park is in her forties and would be a 4. This chick was really hot. Might have seen her the same night as Rosine as she was wearing a strapless, shoulderless red shirt and tight faded jeans.

Jim 211
09-06-06, 00:15
Very strong presence there tonight. I wonder if they read this forum? Did not see Jackie out.

Pacer
09-06-06, 06:45
Very strong presence there tonight. I wonder if they read this forum? Did not see Jackie out.Probably were out to try and enforce the new teen curfew. What time were you out?

Das Ubersoldat
09-06-06, 15:09
It was a target rich environment. Saw no less than 10 SWs, all makes and models, including 2 guys, if you are into that sort of thing.

One that I saw I could not tell if it was male or female, and it wasn't because of cross dressing. Hair in a pony tail, femmy boy or butch girl face, (like I sad, it was hard to tell gender), very baggy pants, and flat as a board, but it also looked like it should have been covered under the new curfew law, if you know what I mean. Didn't even give it the time of day.

Also cruised Lyell. Got the same old variety. Uncle LEO made his presence known all over there.

Didn't stop for any this time. Probably will try the allen club, see what happens there.

Happy hunting.

Sailorman
09-07-06, 10:59
Met a girl in front of the parking garage across from the school, latino, long curly hair, it was around 4:00 pm, bbbj, a jackson, nothing spectacular but a nice girl, said she was pregnant, played at the y and she had a great set, probably will get better, forgot the name, not that that matters. AC seems like the place, I'll be checking that out when time permits.

Jim 211
09-07-06, 22:41
Picked up a new girl tonite, Jin. Lives on Meigs near Monroe. 30's w/ greasy dark hair, slim, doesn't want to do outcall but wants me to go to her place. I have my doubts about that location, going in w/ cash. Anyone have any experience with this one? PM me.

Rosine
09-08-06, 00:46
Met a girl in front of the parking garage across from the school, latino, long curly hair, it was around 4: 00 pm, BBBJ, a jackson, nothing spectacular but a nice girl, said she was pregnant, played at the y and she had a great set, probably will get better, forgot the name, not that that matters. AC seems like the place, I'll be checking that out when time permits.I too have met a few right there at that parking garage, really down that little street that goes back to the emergency room. It's a nice little area. I don't know, there is something about Monroe avenue that just creeps me out on the LE front. It just seems like someone is always watching, maybe be/see they are. Around the busier area, maybe it'd even be better to park and then walk it, which I know may seem crazy, but at least you would be better able to see the goods. Like this red shirt girl. She's intriguing, BUT something about her is just fishy. If anyone gets a first hand read, please tell what you learn. I'd take a grenade for the boys, but I'm out of town for a week or so.

Happy hunting.

Sailorman
09-08-06, 09:54
I see a ton of action on Craigs list and have had a review from a fellow monger about a particular girl that was good, if anyone has used these girls, are they worth the advertised price? SW's are great but it's always sketchy and the car is a pain, I won't go with anyone of them to "their" place, that's jsut putting yourself is a compromised position.

Pacer
09-08-06, 18:51
Picked up a new girl tonite, Jin. Lives on Meigs near Monroe. 30's w/ greasy dark hair, slim, doesn't want to do outcall but wants me to go to her place. I have my doubts about that location, going in w/ cash. Anyone have any experience with this one? PM me.Jim, I watched the action at that Meigs/Monroe corner for a while the other day from the little parking lot there. There were alot of dudes going in and out of those buildings and acting like they were tight with the SW. I would be very careful if it is one of the apartment buildings or even one of the houses near the corner. I would be nervous, and I carry.

That is definitly one of the benefits of Lyell, the good ol 490 motel.

Gentleman Joe
09-09-06, 10:50
That is definitly one of the benefits of Lyell, the good ol 490 motel.Pacer,

You're not that far from the 490 Motel even on Monroe, just jump on 490 by the library & you're there in less then 5 min. I think you can get there faster from Monroe then you can from some eastern parts of Lyell. Good turn out at AC last night, counted 13 by 8:30. Jennifer was there, what a beautiful girl, she doesn't come in that much anymore, but A fine choice if you happen to catch her.

Jim 211
09-09-06, 16:41
I think Jackson needs to do a little bit of editing there.

BTW I have digits for the SW Gin from Meigs and Monroe if anyone is interested.

Plus it seems like the LE team is not going away from Monroe. They're there heavy from about 7pm on. I think they must read this forum.

I've chatted up a few ladies in front of the Cadillac hotel but none are ready to hop in and I'm not ready to go in there.

Gentleman Joe
09-10-06, 10:40
Pretty good crowd for a sat. night, not normaly one of the better nights, most married guys can't get out on a sat. night. Paula was back, a week after dropping her new baby, now thats dedicatation to your job, she's looking real good, her boobs are nice & full if you like that.

Pacer
09-10-06, 23:58
I've chatted up a few ladies in front of the Cadillac hotel but none are ready to hop in and I'm not ready to go in there.I was in there once. It was very late and it was a rather frightening place. We went in a side entrance and I didn't realize where I was until I had to find my way out. I think it would take Ginger Lynn herself to get me back in there.

Frank Black
09-13-06, 12:37
Went to AC on Tuesday night very quite but it was close to 10pm. Nicole came in so went with her. She was ok but what a flake. Cost about 4 jacks with motel for full service.

Pacer
09-14-06, 06:42
Started out by trying the AC. It was only 5:00 PM so it was closed. Took a drive down Lyell etc. It was VERY dead. Even Jones was barren. Then I saw a pretty hot looking chick taking off her shirt right in the Cordial parking lot then proced down Lyell after tossing the shirt and putting her coat back on. Pulled over and she hopped it. She was so drunk she could barely talk.

Said she couldn't get the shirt on right blah, blah blah. Started ranting about being turned out etc. BAD things coming from this one. She even had a small bottle of booze with her that I didn't see before. Pulled to the first side street and gave her the boot.

Continued to prowl and saw nothing, except the drunk chick. She even tried to get in my car again at a stop light, not realizing I had just booted her 15 mins before! Hopefully she didn't meet up with any evil dude cause she was in a state to get FU good.

Went over to Monroe. Two trips from Arbys to the other side of 490 had nothing promising. Last trip and I see the blonde that I saw last week, but her hair was teased out instead of just down. Watched her have two vehicles pull up to her and she didn't go with either.

Pulled in to the Blockbuster parking lot and she came over. Small talk at the window and she asked if I could take her to get coffee?? I said "sure" so she hops in and tells me not to solicit sex or she will get out. OK, this is interesting. But let me tell you, this chick is hot!

After she feels comfortable that I am not LEO by reaching in my pants, she askes if I would be willing to go get a room, but she needed to go pick something up first. I had some time so I took the plunge.

On our way to where she needed to go she askes if I want to see her pussy. She undoes her pants and has me start rubbing her pussy. After a little touch I pull my hand back, but she grabs it and tells me to keep rubbing!!

She picks up her package with no fanfare, and we head to the 490. At this point all I have given her is .40 for her package , then paid 23 for the room cuase she wanted porn.

Go to take a leak in the room and come out to her already naked on the bed, spread and playing with her pussy. This chick is HOT!!!

For those who didn't she the post on her from last week, she is 5'6" and 110lbs, medium length blonde hair and beatiful blue eyes, and 22 YO. She actually looks just like my kids babysitter.

I have had some bad experiences with rocked up ho's in the past, but all this chick wanted to do was have sex and talk.

She was in to fantasy talk and dirty talk. Made me promise to fuck her twice. Made me rub and finger her til she got off. We went at it for over an hour. She would have stayed for more if I had more time.

NOW, as good a time as I had (never better with any SW in over 25yrs of doing this), she would probably not be very good if you don't treat her right. I asked why she didn't go with the other two cars that tried to pick her up and she said cause they acted like dicks.

She is a talker and I know that isn't what some guys are into. She smoked but doesn't seemed burned out by it at all, yet.

She is clean, odor free and has just about a perfect body.Next time I have a free night I will definitly try and find her again.

Afterwards I offered her a nice bonus, she didn't ask. Thanked ME for being nice and getting her off.

Sorry for the LONG post but don't usually have experiences like this one!:D

Gentleman Joe
09-14-06, 14:56
Went to AC on Tuesday night very quite but it was close to 10pm. Nicole came in so went with her. She was ok but what a flake. Cost about 4 jacks with motel for full service.Frank, next time try it a little earlier, around 8pm seems to be max numbers lately, most are hooked up & left by 8:30 & some just catch one date & go home, but about a 1/2 doz always come back looking for a 2nd date, then there are a few that don't come in till Jeanie's on behind the bar at 10:00. Also mon. wed. & thurs. are looking like better days lately, those are "Timmy's" nights behind the bar & he always gets a good turn out of girls ( lots of free shots for the girls when Timmy's on), compared to tues. fri. & sat., when Mary's behind the bar.

Big Dummy
09-14-06, 15:47
Please guys a little help. Looking for some release around 11:30 in the Goodman Norton area.are there any SW Indies,open minded friends?

I would like to make it a weekly visit if the price is right.

Phoenix92
09-14-06, 21:22
OK fellow mongers

Sr Member here..

Need a little help..

coming into town from Boston next week and need some advice..

Monroe... lyell.. ? Good to start?

What's AC? and where is it? ..

PM me if that's best.

Thanks

Be safe

phx

Gentleman Joe
09-14-06, 22:15
OK fellow mongers

Sr Member here..

Need a little help..

coming into town from Boston next week and need some advice..

Monroe... lyell.. ? Good to start?

What's AC? and where is it? ..

PM me if that's best.

Be safe

phxPhoenix,

Monroe & Lyell both good, lots of girls working, but lots of LE also, so be carefull. Also Jones Park & Plymouth Ave behind the dairy, ( just past Jones Park). As far as AC, just look back a couple of pages, all your questions will be answered, what is it, where is it? etc.

Phoenix92
09-16-06, 00:00
I looked a few pages back and my question wasn't answered ...where it is.

Can still PM me if the broadcast is an issue.

Can't find it on mapquest.. etc..

thanks..

Gentleman Joe
09-16-06, 04:45
I looked a few pages back and my question wasn't answered ...where it is.

Can still PM me if the broadcast is an issue.

Can't find it on mapquest.. etc..

thanks..If you search back to 10-15-05, elwoody printed out a map, its kinda of confusing because of the one way streets involved but if you get on Allen from Brown St its about in the middle of the block on your left, if you get to Broad St then you went too far, its betwween Brown & Broad.

Phoenix92
09-16-06, 12:15
I just realized something.

You are the Man!

thxs bro.

phx

Gentleman Joe
09-17-06, 17:44
Pacer,

I have a question for you Pacer. I'm not sure if I spotted your blond today on Monroe. The one I saw had very long blond hair, half way down her back, & a tatoo on the small of her back. Does it sound like the same girl? I pulled over & waved, she looked but kept walking. Just too much LE around there for me, seems like every time I look in my mirror that there's one behind me, not a comfortable feeling.

Pacer
09-18-06, 16:51
GJ,

Sounds like the same girl. Kinda tall and thin. Goes by Jessie.

Gentleman Joe
09-19-06, 10:38
Well this makes 3 in the last 3 weeks of bad experiences on Monroe. Picked this one up by Woody's, blond with a pony tail sticking out of the back of a tan baseball cap,late 30's to early 40's, attractive for an older babe.Directed me to pull in the parking lot by Woody's. Turns out she's another "jumper", as soon as the cash changed hands, she jumped out of the car & ran. Lots of dishonest girls working in that area, beware guys.

Whynot1460
09-19-06, 16:29
Joe,

I have had the same experience the last two weeks.. but who wants to report you have been ripped off. However after reading i figured it was valuable to at least give a discription of them and then we can all avoid throwing away good money.

Whynot

Well this makes 3 in the last 3 weeks of bad experiences on Monroe. Picked this one up by Woody's, blond with a pony tail sticking out of the back of a tan baseball cap,late 30's to early 40's, attractive for an older babe.Directed me to pull in parking lot by Woody's. Turns out she's another "jumper", as soon as the cash changed hands, she jumped out of the car & ran. Lots of dishonest girls working in that area, beware guys.

Joe Cock
09-20-06, 12:17
Well this makes 3 in the last 3 weeks of bad experiences on Monroe. Picked this one up by Woody's, blond with a pony tail sticking out of the back of a tan baseball cap, late 30's to early 40's, attractive for an older babe. Directed me to pull in the parking lot by Woody's. Turns out she's another "jumper", as soon as the cash changed hands, she jumped out of the car & ran. Lots of dishonest girls working in that area, beware guys. I hate to tell you this but you ran into a STORM. She has been on the streets for at least 10 years. She is gay and a total ripoff. She ripped me off awhile back when she was hooking on Fulton Avenue. Left me in a house on Phelps Street with 2 black dykes as she ducked out the back door. The dykes harrassed me for money and finally let me go. I have seen her on Monroe. She remembers me and don't give me a second look.

Joe Cock
09-20-06, 12:29
I spotted 2 new gurls on Monroe today. One is dark skin and petite standing by the porno joint and another one was petite and strawberry blonde walking toward Goodman. If you plan on dating either one of them be CAREFUL. Don't be handing any money over to them until after the date. I have dated one gurl 3 times on Monroe and she is cool. Some of you probably have dated her. Her name is Maria and she is dark curly hair and petite. She is a good BJ and not a ripoff. (At least to me) As far as Lyell Avenue is concern the gurls are starting to come out again. I saw me a nice blonde walking toward Gluide Street. She got into some guy's van.

Gentleman Joe
09-20-06, 15:12
A common thread I've noticed of the ones that ripped me off is that they directed me to park in a spot that they picked out, I'm guessing thats a clue to be carefull, that they already have their get away route planned out.

Coamo31
09-20-06, 23:02
Hey does anyone know of a "GOOD" MP. I heard there was one in Greece. I read a report on one. Does anyone know? PLace? price? quality?

So Money
09-21-06, 00:11
I am new the hobby in Rochester.

I drove by AC, but didn't stop because it didn't look safe.

Is this place really that good to pickup WGs?

Gentleman Joe
09-21-06, 08:56

Is this place really that good to pickup WGs?

If you've been reading this forum for any length of time, you've never seen a comment about it being unsafe. If you can't pick up a girl there something's wrong, every girl in there is working, thats why they go there. For my money you're a lot safer with a girl from there who depends on her reputation for repeat business, then a SW who doesnt care if they ever see you again. Just my opinion.

Joe Cock
09-21-06, 10:36
Picked up a new girl tonite, Jin. Lives on Meigs near Monroe. 30's w/ greasy dark hair, slim, doesn't want to do outcall but wants me to go to her place. I have my doubts about that location, going in w/ cash. Anyone have any experience with this one? PM me.Take it from me don't go to any gurl's house. You are flirting with trouble. Either take them to the 490 or learn to get a BJ while driving. As far as the gurl is I have seen her about. Be careful of her. She looks rough.

Gentleman Joe
09-22-06, 21:41
I hate to tell you this but you ran into a STORM. She has been on the streets for at least 10 years. She is gay and a total ripoff. She ripped me off awhile back when she was hooking on Fulton Avenue. Left me in a house on Phelps Street with 2 black dykes as she ducked out the back door. The dykes harrassed me for money and finally let me go. I have seen her on Monroe. She remembers me and don't give me a second look.

I saw her again tonight, working the same area by Woody's. This time she had her blond hair down, its about shoulder length when its not in a pony tail, the same tan colored base ball cap though.I was approching her from behind so didnt see her face & recognize her till it got along side of her. Needess to say I kept going. She looks good, so don't get suckered in guys, unless you like donating cash & getting nothing.

Roc69
09-23-06, 18:50

Is this place really that good to pickup WGs?The first time I went to AC is was really scared because it looked like I place a white 30 something guy from the burbs should not be.

Now I am quite comfortale there. I sent the last week in Rochester for more training and went twice and had a friend tag along.

First night I hooked up with a cute brunette named Alixis or something like that. I offered .50 and she said fine and we went to the 490. I paid for the room and gave her .60 because all I had was .20s. Had a great time and she stayed there afterwood.

My friend had been chatting with Diamond. She was all over him like a drunk stripper and in the end she took him to the back corner and gave him a HJ and let him get her off and he gave her .20.

Elg26
09-24-06, 18:16
The first time I went to AC is was really scared because it looked like I place a white 30 something guy from the burbs should not be.

Now I am quite comfortale there. I sent the last week in Rochester for more training and went twice and had a friend tag along.

First night I hooked up with a cute brunette named Alixis or something like that. I offered .50 and she said fine and we went to the 490. I paid for the room and gave her .60 because all I had was .20s. Had a great time and she stayed there afterwood.

My friend had been chatting with Diamond. She was all over him like a drunk stripper and in the end she took him to the back corner and gave him a HJ and let him get her off and he gave her .20.What's the best time to go there? Any daytime action? Or, is it all nights.

Nownevr
09-24-06, 23:24
Has anyone here visited any of the girls from craigslist?

Gentleman Joe
09-24-06, 23:47
What's the best time to go there? Any daytime action? Or, is it all nights.

The doors open a little after 5:00 PM, the 1st girls start to show up around 6:00, & prime time is around 8:00 for max numbers. some of the best ones dont show up till around 10:00

Elg26
09-25-06, 14:29
Joe,

You’re too much of a gentleman. Every one of the questions from the newbies has been answered by you or someone else within the last few pages.

Newbies- RTFF. What does RTFF mean? Look up top and click on abbreviations. For those too lazy- READ THE FUCKING FORUM, and then contribute some useful information rather than just asking questions.

TrollerI did RTFF. For YOUR information. The FF didn't happen to answer the question.

Thanks for the warm welcome from you. I'll be sure to remember it, as will other new people looking to join this forum.

Thanks to the people who DO respond positively and friendly-like, and offer help. It sure is appreciated.

Pacer
09-26-06, 06:14
Has anyone here visited any of the girls from craigslist?
Hannah seems to be the only one that gets 100% positive reviews. Seems like most are one and done, and for that kind of scratch I want a full hour or hour & a half of playtime.

NENY Troller
09-26-06, 10:02
I did RTFF. For YOUR information. The FF didn't happen to answer the question.

Thanks for the warm welcome from you. I'll be sure to remember it, as will other new people looking to join this forum.

Thanks to the people who DO respond positively and friendly-like, and offer help. It sure is appreciated.

Elg26,

You’re welcome for the warm welcome!

Now, what part of the forum were you perusing? You need only go back 1 page to find the information you originally asked for. Post # 117 & 118 by Gentleman Joe and Pacer provide more than enough information to figure out AC hours. If you go back a few more pages you will find the information again.

It isn't difficult to be welcomed on the board provided that’s what you’re looking for. However, when your first post is all questions and no contribution 9 times out of 10 you will get a less than "friendly-like" response.

Unfortunately, the board is littered with 1 or 2 time posters that ask for information, get the information and then never contribute another word. It makes one wonder; are they LE, or are they just some lazy ass who doesn't want to do any work on there own? Anyone in this "hobby" takes enormous risk in order to satisfy urges, desires or addictions. What benefit is it to me or other posting members to provide information and intelligence to non-contributing posters?

None! All it might do is provide more competition or in the worst case provide LE with information that could people in a lot of trouble.

NENY Troller

Nownevr
09-26-06, 11:13
Hannah seems to be the only one that gets 100% positive reviews. Seems like most are one and done, and for that kind of scratch I want a full hour or hour & a half of playtime.Thanks Pacer. I too have heard good things about Hanna. I was hoping for info on Mariah but ony found one review of her. If any has heard or seen her I'd be grateful for any info.

Elg26
09-26-06, 15:37
Elg26,

You’re welcome for the warm welcome!

Now, what part of the forum were you perusing? You need only go back 1 page to find the information you originally asked for. Post # 117 & 118 by Gentleman Joe and Pacer provide more than enough information to figure out AC hours. If you go back a few more pages you will find the information again.
Sorry, musta missed that.

It isn't difficult to be welcomed on the board provided that’s what you’re looking for. However, when your first post is all questions and no contribution 9 times out of 10 you will get a less than "friendly-like" response.

Unfortunately, the board is littered with 1 or 2 time posters that ask for information, get the information and then never contribute another word. It makes one wonder; are they LE, or are they just some lazy ass who doesn't want to do any work on there own? Anyone in this "hobby" takes enormous risk in order to satisfy urges, desires or addictions. What benefit is it to me or other posting members to provide information and intelligence to non-contributing posters?

None! All it might do is provide more competition or in the worst case provide LE with information that could people in a lot of trouble.

NENY TrollerI can see your point. I stumbled onto this board kinda by accident. And should have been more "aware" of LE issues.

Now that I am aware of the board, I'll see what info I can provide!

I did meet a lady named Lynn. Freetime ad. And she was friendly sort, a slightly "chubby" but way cute blonde gal. And open for F/S.

Donated. 80 for an hour, at her place. Good time was had. No rush, just enjoy.

I have not met any SW gals in my time. All MP or private res. Just started thinking about the SW scene while driving on Lyell to a meeting.

Thanks

Coamo31
09-26-06, 21:23
I've seen Mariah. She is too damn HOT!!!She's very beautiful and great body, but the only problem, is that she rushes her sessions. She takes your money does a quicky, and thats it. SHE'S GONE! I would love to see her again, but I'm not going to loose $$ that fast.

Rosine
09-27-06, 11:56
Went to the ac last night and had no luck. There was this dude playing pool with like 5 or so chicks under his "control". At any rate, I'm not sure what the deal was, but there kind of messed up the vibe in the AC. They ruined the mood because they kept to themselves too much and worse, hung around that dude too much making them unapproachable, at least in my opinion. I spoke to one of the more vocal chicks in his crew, she said they were all in a service together under one roof. I didn't ask for anything more as I did not like what I saw. Anybody else know these folks?

Gentleman Joe
10-01-06, 16:46
Went to the ac last night and had no luck. There was this dude playing pool with like 5 or so chicks under his "control". At any rate, I'm not sure what the deal was, but there kind of messed up the vibe in the AC. They ruined the mood because they kept to themselves too much and worse, hung around that dude too much making them unapproachable, at least in my opinion. I spoke to one of the more vocal chicks in his crew, she said they were all in a service together under one roof. I didn't ask for anything more as I did not like what I saw. Anybody else know these folks?

The dude you saw was "Cas", I wouldn't mess with any of his girls, there are too many good ones there that aren't under anyones control. Stick with the independent girls. Maybe if no one dates his girls, he may go away.

Big Dummy
10-02-06, 14:00
On my way to work saw a girl standing and waiting for something. I thought it was the bus but there was no stop where she was standing. Then she gives me the wave. I nodded but the light turned green so I started driving. Well I pulled over just past the light and she walked up to the car and got in. Long story short I had 10 mins and $25. She took me arount the corner to a secluded driveway and she spent some quality time with my little friend. Never got her name been she was an easy 7. Never saw her before but hope to see her again.

Gentleman Joe
10-03-06, 12:34
On my way to work saw a girl standing and waiting for something. I thought it was the bus but there was no stop where she was standing. Then she gives me the wave. I nodded but the light turned green so I started driving. Well I pulled over just past the light and she walked up to the car and got in. Long story short I had 10 mins and $25. She took me arount the corner to a secluded driveway and she spent some quality time with my little friend. Never got her name been she was an easy 7. Never saw her before but hope to see her again.

Big Dummy,

Portland near which cross street? I travel it quite a bit, I'll keep on eye out for her.

Thanks

Big Dummy
10-03-06, 12:49
Portland and Lux/Ave D

Near the bar on the corner Port de Lux.

Sox04
10-03-06, 12:59
A guy visited T&T in Greece, was greeted by 'Becky'. She brought him to a room, offered him a towel and the shower.

He left .30 and his watch in the table near the bench.

She mentions if he matches the house $ she'll ditch the shorts. He agrees.

She then climbs up on the table and does an outstanding HJ and T-Fk.

The guys asks her to get on her back and caresses her privates, climbs and top and she says ' c on my t's just don't get any on my face'...a beautiful afternoon.

Rosine
10-03-06, 16:25
On my way to work saw a girl standing and waiting for something. I thought it was the bus but there was no stop where she was standing. Then she gives me the wave. I nodded but the light turned green so I started driving. Well I pulled over just past the light and she walked up to the car and got in. Long story short I had 10 mins and $25. She took me arount the corner to a secluded driveway and she spent some quality time with my little friend. Never got her name been she was an easy 7. Never saw her before but hope to see her again.Honestly, I don't think your luck on Portland was all that random. There is always plenty of action that way, it's just dangerous action. More dangerous, in my opinion, than Lylle. Sure, you'll find a gem here and there, but watch out for the zombies, thugs and scallywags. I've seen some wild sh*t over there. I still go by there of course, but I'm just putting out that PSA for you to consider.

Gentleman Joe
10-04-06, 11:02
Portland and Lux/Ave D

Near the bar on the corner Port de Lux.

Big Dummy,

I took a ride by the today & didnt see anything. Was she white or black, cause I didnt see a white face in the whole neighborhood.

Big Dummy
10-04-06, 14:53
She was white and young.

She said she live around there but also worked Hudson.

I have never seen her before or since. Just my lucky day.

Should have played lotto.

Honeyhaze
10-04-06, 18:35
I'm a female and I'd like to try meeting a sw at AC. May or may not bring a guy along with me. How weird would it be for me to go in there alone? How do I clearly let people know that I'm not a sw? Also, what are the odds that any of the girls in there would even be interested?

I know it's difficult to answer these sorts of questions. Just looking for a general idea of the vibe.

Coamo31
10-04-06, 18:37
A guy visited T&T in Greece, was greeted by 'Becky'. She brought him to a room, offered him a towel and the shower.

He left .30 and his watch in the table near the bench.

She mentions if he matches the house $ she'll ditch the shorts. He agrees.

She then climbs up on the table and does an outstanding HJ and T-Fk.

The guys asks her to get on her back and caresses her privates, climbs and top and she says ' c on my t's just don't get any on my face'...a beautiful afternoon.What does T&T mean? Sounds pretty good; where is this place? Do you have a tel. #?

Gentleman Joe
10-04-06, 21:27
I'm a female and I'd like to try meeting a sw at AC. May or may not bring a guy along with me. How weird would it be for me to go in there alone? How do I clearly let people know that I'm not a sw? Also, what are the odds that any of the girls in there would even be interested?

I know it's difficult to answer these sorts of questions. Just looking for a general idea of the vibe.

There are couples that come in looking for a girl for a 3 some, thats not unusual at all, it happens quite frequently. If you come in alone expect to get hit on by guys, just tell them what you're looking for & they'll probably point you in the right direction. Avoid the pimps they should be obvious, & avoid any of the girls that are connected with pimps, cause they will try & get you on their team. Talk to the guys that sit at the table by the door, these are all old timers & know whats going on, & will help you meet the right people

Gentleman Joe
10-04-06, 21:40
What does T&T mean? Sounds pretty good; where is this place? Do you have a tel. #?

T&T stands for Tub & Tan, they're in the phone book both address & phone #

Coamo31
10-04-06, 21:47
T&T stands for Tub & Tan, they're in the phone book both address & phone #Thanks man!! By the way what was the total$?

Score Board
10-05-06, 17:19

I know it's difficult to answer these sorts of questions. Just looking for a general idea of the vibe.I took a female friend of mine to AC in search of a WG for her and I would join in a little. She had a steady stream of guys asking her if she was "working" and offering her $$ for a BJ, but she just told them she wasn't working. I approached a WG who I knew was into women and she had no problem leaving with us. Spent the rest of the night and my house.

Score Board
10-05-06, 18:29

I know it's difficult to answer these sorts of questions. Just looking for a general idea of the vibe.I went to AC with a female friend of mine, she was in search of a WG to service her. She had a steady stream of guys offering her $$ for a BJ, but she just told them she wasn't working and they left her alone. I knew a girl there who was into chicks and she had no problem leaving with us and spending the night at my house. We had a great time. I love the AC.

Gentleman Joe
10-06-06, 19:20
I went to AC with a female friend of mine, she was in search of a WG to service her. She had a steady stream of guys offering her $$ for a BJ, but she just told them she wasn't working and they left her alone. I knew a girl there who was into chicks and she had no problem leaving with us and spending the night at my house. We had a great time. I love the AC.

I believe 99% of the girls down there will eat pussy. Of the current crop of girls down there at the present time, I only know of one that says that she definitely won't, although she does like to get munched, that would be Diamond. So if you see a girl you like, ask her, chances are she will.

Larry 56
10-06-06, 19:55
Turns out she's another "jumper", as soon as the cash changed hands, she jumped out of the car & ran. Lots of dishonest girls working in that area, beware guys.

Don't put up with crap like that! I lived in Rochester for 20 years. I live in Baltimore now but we don't let SWs pull that crap. They know it's not in their best interest to do so.

Let other mongers know about these SWs as soon as it happens. Descriptions and locations are important. Help each other out.

You are smarter than they are.

Larry!

Elg26
10-12-06, 15:22
Had a different view of a gal today. As I pulled up to the corner of Lyell and Plymouth, waiting at the light, a car pulled up, and a Latino gal opened the window and started waving.

Cute, probably mid 20's. Couldn't see the rest. The lights were wrong, and off she went before I could say anything. Just my luck!

Must be a new way for the SW crowd to save some shoe leather!

Or, maybe a way to avoid some of the "drama" that has been stirred up on CL.

Sox04
10-13-06, 08:30
Maybe you had a peice of spinach in your teeth? lol

10-13-06, 10:25
ELG26,

SW in cars in quite common in the city. It's not as easy for LE to pick them up and the neighborhood doesn't compain as much because it's much more discrete. It's also good for mongers on foot, they can actually be picked up. But I don't think we can call the street walkers then.

Elg26
10-13-06, 11:27
SW in cars in quite common in the city. It's not as easy for LE to pick them up and the neighborhood doesn't compain as much because it's much more discrete. It's also good for mongers on foot, they can actually be picked up. But I don't think we can call the street walkers then.Guess you learn a little more every day, huh? Now we have to watch cars as well as the sidewalk!

Joe Twelvepack
10-13-06, 11:56
I went to the AC last night on my own, and I met a wonderful girl named Diamond. It wasn't my first time, but it was the first time in a couple of years. The place IS skeevy.

Diamond had been talking to another newbie (I presented myself as one) and she was a little concerned that two new guys in one night made it appear like a huge influx of newbies was coming.

The other guy was apparently frightened of the place and his paranoia turned her off. Note to others who might be stopping by: treat it as a pickup joint. A really easy pickup joint.

AC is cool. So is Diamond.

AlbanyJoe
10-15-06, 23:39
Guess you learn a little more every day, huh? Now we have to watch cars as well as the sidewalk!

Make it a habit. Not only will you score the occasional semi-pro, but you'll be much more aware of the surroundings. In daylight or on well-lit streets, you might spot a favorite as she returns to the area, in a passenger seat. Undercover LE might also be lurking, and you'll notice them quickly, too.

Aside from Harry Hines in Dallas, where hookers in cars used to be the norm, I've been approached that way about 1/2 dozen times over the years in various cities. The best was a waitress that was heading home after a slow night!

Gentleman Joe
10-16-06, 14:43
Had a different view of a gal today. As I pulled up to the corner of Lyell and Plymouth, waiting at the light, a car pulled up, and a Latino gal opened the window and started waving.

Cute, probably mid 20's. Couldn't see the rest. The lights were wrong, and off she went before I could say anything. Just my luck!

Must be a new way for the SW crowd to save some shoe leather!

Or, maybe a way to avoid some of the "drama" that has been stirred up on CL.

Elg26

I had a very similar experience at that same corner a couple of years ago. I was stopped at the light when a car pulled up next to me & this beautiful young lady rolled her window down & asked me if I wanted to go out. Turns out she worked for an escort service but she said business was slow so she was just ridding around. I wound up having a very nice date with a beautiful lady at a discount price as she deducted the angecy fee from what she usually gets. So I'm always looking at the car beside me now

NENY Troller
10-20-06, 16:21
Flammin' Hot
"Hi guys I'm clean, drug free and the pictures posted are really me. (recent) I'm a kinky girl and I will tease and please your whole body from head to toe, and let me tell you, I can dance my azz off too so if you ever need a girl or 2 for a stag party, i love to have a good time so i know you will have the time of your life $great rates$ and no one leaves unsatisified. Services include but are not limited to: erotic dancing, stag parties, relaxing oil rubs, dominatrix, roll playing etc.
xxoo Mariah. "

Gentlemen:

Has anyone had an experience with the most recent addition to the Rochester Chapter of USG.

I've seen photos of her on CL and I'm considering inviting her to my hotel on my next visit. A PM would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Troller

Hott Mariah
10-20-06, 18:17
I left Craigslist because the competition there or some stalker has chosen to flagg us all and bad mouth us all. I thought a moderated board would be far better. Come see me and you can be the first to post a review of me. I promise you will not be dissapointed. I can come to you or you can come to my incall location in Henrietta.

Love and kisses Mariah

Captain Napalm
10-21-06, 12:53
Very strong presence there tonight. I wonder if they read this forum?Maybe, maybe not. I would think RPD wouldn't have the resources to read this forum. They have more important things to deal with, like the general lunacy that goes on in Rochester.

And if they were cracking down on providers, it's at best cyclical, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I haven't been out there since July, and it seemed the cops were out en masse, but I didn't think it any different from all the other times I made it out there, when I was in Brockport

Coamo31
10-23-06, 02:27
Yes, she is damn HOTTTT! Too hot for this. If you see her in person, you will see a woman that you would imagine to be attached to someone.

But looks aint everything. She's beautiful and she will satisfy you.The only thing you've got to do to stretch out your money is to take your time. I had the pleasure to meet her,and beleive me,she's GOOD. The only problem she has is that she rushes her sessions. If your done in 15,20,or whatever minutes you take, she's gone. She leaves as soon as your done. So, my only advice to you, is to make your $180 worth the hour!!! HAVE FUN!

Flammin' Hot

"Hi guys I'm clean, drug free and the pictures posted are really me. (recent) I'm a kinky girl and I will tease and please your whole body from head to toe, and let me tell you, I can dance my azz off too so if you ever need a girl or 2 for a stag party, i love to have a good time so i know you will have the time of your life $great rates$ and no one leaves unsatisified. Services include but are not limited to: erotic dancing, stag parties, relaxing oil rubs, dominatrix, roll playing etc.
xxoo Mariah. "

Gentlemen:

Has anyone had an experience with the most recent addition to the Rochester Chapter of USG.

I've seen photos of her on CL and I'm considering inviting her to my hotel on my next visit. A PM would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Troller

Riccool
10-23-06, 07:40
I also came across avery hot 22 year old blonde on Monroe. Who wanted to get fucked. I took her to 490. She played with her self and came. She was the best sw I have ever had. blue eyes very pretty. Does anyone know her name. I have her #.

NENY Troller
10-23-06, 20:10
I also came across avery hot 22 year old blonde on Monroe. Who wanted to get fucked. I took her to 490. She played with her self and came. She was the best sw I have ever had. blue eyes very pretty. Does anyone know her name. I have her #.

Riccool,

"She was the best sw I have ever had"
What?????

No blow job? Did you get laid? Spank her ass? Anything?

Hhmm, I just might have her name. What's the number?

Sailorman
10-25-06, 12:03
Riccool,

"She was the best sw I have ever had"
What?????

No blow job? Did you get laid? Spank her ass? Anything?

Hhmm, I just might have her name. What's the number?I troll the Monroe Ave area on a regular basis and I've never seen a sw like the kind you describe, PM me with digits and name, I've been seeing very little action on Monroe, I don't like Lyell area, to many desperate crazies.

Gentleman Joe
10-25-06, 16:29
I troll the Monroe Ave area on a regular basis and I've never seen a sw like the kind you describe, PM me with digits and name, I've been seeing very little action on Monroe, I don't like Lyell area, to many desperate crazies.

Sailorman,

Thats funny, my experience has been just the opposite with regard to Lyell & Monroe. I've picked up 4 girls on Monroe in the last 6 months & 3 out of the 4 have been thieves. you could call the 4th one a thief also but in a different way, she just kept doing such a poor job & complaining that I finaly told her to go. the other 3 were out & out thieves, as soon as the money changed hands they jumped out of the car & ran. There seems to be a click of jumpers opporating on Monroe, I've never encountered a jumper on Lyell. By crazy's on Lyell I assume you're talking about strung out girl's they're usually pretty easy to spot, just avoid them

NENY Troller
10-25-06, 18:37
I troll the Monroe Ave area on a regular basis and I've never seen a sw like the kind you describe, PM me with digits and name, I've been seeing very little action on Monroe, I don't like Lyell area, to many desperate crazies.

Sailorman,

I have to agree with Gentleman Joe. I've never had a good experience on Monroe, come to think of it, only one experience on Monroe and it was nothing to post about. Lyell on the other hand is hit or miss as far as quality but in most experiences not quantity. Your going to find cracked out sw's everywhere you go, you just need to learn which ones to ignore. I have actually had good luck with a few bsw's in the hudson, portland, bay st. area. There are diamonds to be found if you keep your standards high and are patient enough to go home empty handed once in a while.

My response to riccool was bullshit just like riccool's one and only bs post. Therefore, the hot 22 year old diddling blonde never existed.

BTW, what does Lyell look like these days? Haven't read much about it on the board and I will be up there in the next couple of weeks.

Gentleman Joe
10-25-06, 21:19
Sailorman,

BTW, what does Lyell look like these days? Haven't read much about it on the board and I will be up there in the next couple of weeks.

NENY Troller.

Lyell is strong as ever, Glide to Plymouth & down Plymouth to past the dairy, also another sleeper spot is Lexington between Dewey & Lake. AC has had some gems lately Jennifer, Kim & Cindy all 9 +

Pacer
10-25-06, 22:41
Sailorman,

I have to agree with Gentleman Joe. I've never had a good experience on Monroe, come to think of it, only one experience on Monroe and it was nothing to post about. Lyell on the other hand is hit or miss as far as quality but in most experiences not quantity. Your going to find cracked out sw's everywhere you go, you just need to learn which ones to ignore. I have actually had good luck with a few bsw's in the hudson, portland, bay st. area. There are diamonds to be found if you keep your standards high and are patient enough to go home empty handed once in a while.

My response to riccool was bullshit just like riccool's one and only bs post. Therefore, the hot 22 year old diddling blonde never existed.

BTW, what does Lyell look like these days? Haven't read much about it on the board and I will be up there in the next couple of weeks.I think riccool wasn't BSing. I think he hooked up with the same chick I did. Description is exactly the same, and so is the 490 motel MO.

Gentleman Joe
10-26-06, 07:49
Just heard on the morning news that cameras will be up on Lyell by spring, ultra high resolution, can read license plates

Hott Mariah
10-27-06, 11:53
I am considering doing doubles with another gorgeous girl. She has many many excellent reviews on **** I can link anyone too. So I kinda wanna know how many may be interested in this. Before I commit to it. Let me know.

Joe Cock
10-27-06, 13:51
I have done it many times in the past when I would see 2 women walking together Lyell Avenue or at the Allen street Club. I would have one girl giving me a BJ while I muff dive. It's a longer and more involved 69. I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Turn me on baby!

Captain Napalm
10-28-06, 13:17
Just heard on the morning news that cameras will be up on Lyell by spring, ultra high resolution, can read license platesReally?

Well, I guess that's ONE way to keep Kodak afloat. LOL

I'd be willing to wager that it's be a couple of hours before some enterprising crackhead takes it down.

Honeyhaze
10-28-06, 15:48
A few years ago I found an adorable bsw on Monroe called Sylvia. Young, tight all over, beautiful everything. She did make us take her to "run an errand" first (read: rock pickup), but aside from that scary venture the rest of the experience was fantastic. Nice girl, friendly, enthusiastic. She seemed new to the whole thing. I wonder whatever happened to her?

Sailorman,

IslandMonger2
10-28-06, 17:54
Visited the Allen Club in early October. Has a great time with an attractive tall blonde named Kim.

Now live near Seattle. Does anyone have the Allen Club phone number? It is not in the Rochester telephone directory or any online directories.

If you have it, could you please send it tome by PM.

Cheers,

IslandMonger2

Joe Cock
10-28-06, 18:32
As far as the cameras are concern I wouldn't be all hung up on it. The cops are everywhere and if a patrol car spots a working girl in a neighborhood they are going to stake the girl out anyway while waiting for a trick to pick her up. I'm not going to let something like cameras freak me out on getting some tail. But I do agree on the girls being desperate out there and some will rip you off. I am staying with the ones I know. There is one on Monroe Avenue that is a bad seed. Her name is MICHELLE. She is blonde and wears a black beret. BEWARE! She is a total ripoff. In fact there are 3 or 4 men that want to get even with her. She has ripoff alot of men in a short period of time. She has also been known to carry a steak knife or some sharp object in her oversize handbag. A word to the wise.

Maragaya
10-30-06, 17:48
Coming to city for 2 nights. Will stay in suburbs.

Any hints or numbers for a nice outcall guys?

prefer white, 20-30 years old.

What should be the cost?

Will appreciate any hints.

Thanks all

Bloo1975
10-31-06, 04:56
Has anyone had any experience with Karli or Amber off the craig's list site. They sound hott but something sounds a little fishy when there auto-reply e-mail asks to respond w/ location, phone #, what your interested in and how much you want to spend. Isn't that a little incriminating?

Gentleman Joe
10-31-06, 10:19
Coming to city for 2 nights. Will stay in suburbs.

Any hints or numbers for a nice outcall guys?

prefer white, 20-30 years old.

What should be the cost?

Will appreciate any hints.

Thanks all

As far as escort services in Rochester I'm afraid they're all hit or miss with miss's far out numbering the hits, they'll discribe themselves as beautiful then garbage arrives at the door. Maybe one out of a hundred times you'll come up with a gem. not worth playing the odds in my book. Prices start at 1.60 & up. You'd be far better off taking a ride down to AC at least you could see what you're getting & have a one on one chat with them first then take them back to your motel. Lots of info on it if you scroll back a few pages.

Hott Mariah
10-31-06, 13:03
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with a link or links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Maragaya
10-31-06, 20:43
Oh well thats sad. I will not be able to go out and pick. Hmmm I guess escorts are not doing too well now a days.

As far as escort services in Rochester I'm afraid they're all hit or miss with miss's far out numbering the hits, they'll discribe themselves as beautiful then garbage arrives at the door. Maybe one out of a hundred times you'll come up with a gem. not worth playing the odds in my book. Prices start at 1.60 & up. You'd be far better off taking a ride down to AC at least you could see what you're getting & have a one on one chat with them first then take them back to your motel. Lots of info on it if you scroll back a few pages.

Ted101
11-01-06, 01:21
I'm making a return to Rochester this month, and am curious what the current MP situation is. I won't ask for details, just who is still open? Last time I was there I enjoyed myself at Puja, but I doubt it is still there. Could someone please list all open EMPs and AMPs. I can take it from there, but judging from the current thread and CL listings, things have cooled off considerably. Thanks from a traveling mongerer.

Rosine
11-01-06, 20:41
Ooooh baby I have a brand new sexy payboy bunny outfit just for halloween. I also have a very hot dominatrix outfit. These are not cheap fake costumes. They are top of the line just for you Wanna check it out? Give me a call Have a nice day!! XXOO Mariah (see my ad for contact)Please tell me some monger isn't giving out this site to some chick trying to sell their wares with a sloppy online ad in our neat little forum. I say hell no. This is unacceptable. More stories of things new and less foolishness like this. If she wants to go to CL, great.. that's there for that. Not here.

I've seen nothing new, but did hit the AC. It was good, per usual, but I did have to wait some for the right person to come through the door. I don't like the presence of the dude and his chicks over by the pool table. It kind of messes up the vibe for me and those chicks are a bit too loose lipped for my taste so I keep away from that "agency".

Hott Mariah
11-02-06, 09:43
And this board would be for what?? Seems to me the name of it is USAsexguide. Did I fall into a website for gay men? I don't think so. So, if you do not like my posts do not read them. I am here for the serious hobbyists if you want to choose streetwalkers go for it I am not one. Craigslist is full of streetwalkers that came in from the cold honey they there they're cheap they're willing. I choose my clientele alittle more wisely so I choose not to advertise there. I was invited here by one of the Gentlemen that post here.

Please tell me some monger isn't giving out this site to some chick trying to sell their wares with a sloppy online ad in our neat little forum. I say hell no. This is unacceptable. More stories of things new and less foolishness like this. If she wants to go to CL, great.. that's there for that. Not here.

I've seen nothing new, but did hit the AC. It was good, per usual, but I did have to wait some for the right person to come through the door. I don't like the presence of the dude and his chicks over by the pool table. It kind of messes up the vibe for me and those chicks are a bit too loose lipped for my taste so I keep away from that "agency".

Hott Mariah
11-02-06, 09:56
Oh and if the moderator doesn't want me here I would bow out. There are plenty of other websites and magazines to advertise in. Funny I was going to have some friends of mine advertise here. Hmmmm now why would I, to be made fun of? I was again asked to come here and some of my friends told me to check it out for them. I was told this website was looking for providers to advertise here. I am not a phoney I am the person in my pictures. You will never call me and get some trashy ugly old lady. You get me. Is that what you want one of the several on Craigslist to come here and advertise only to find out they are bait and switch. Do you even realize remotely how many are using pictures of other girls or pictures when they were young? Trust me I know quit a few of them personally.

Hott Mariah
11-02-06, 10:20
The more I sit here the more I realize I'll take care of it myself. Hope your website has a great time. I'll make sure me and my friends do.

Please tell me some monger isn't giving out this site to some chick trying to sell their wares with a sloppy online ad in our neat little forum. I say hell no. This is unacceptable. More stories of things new and less foolishness like this. If she wants to go to CL, great.. that's there for that. Not here.

Rosine
11-03-06, 02:04
The more I sit here the more I realize I'll take care of it myself. Hope your website has a great time. I'll make sure me and my friends do.Hey, no hard feelings. I just don't think what you're doing is really right for this board -- it's not personal. All that talk about gay men and such is childish so you can end that right now. As you know very well, this is business and nothing more. You want to further your business here with known customers and I don't blame you for that. I happen to think you (and you supposed friends) should advertise on advertising sites, but that's just my opinion. It's a matter of a proper fit and not some issue I have with you. Maybe I'm in the minority on that. If so, post away and I'll just ignore your posts until I feel like using your services (or not).

It's always so interesting (and hilarious) how people try to create distinctions between what they do, and this goes for "hobbyists" and "pros" alike, as if CL girls are all of a sudden of lesser quality than you, a former CL chick. Give me a break. Isn't that a bit self serving?

I know, I know, it used to be ok back in the day, then the standards, those high standards that you hold yourself to, got too low and that's why you and your friends had to jump ship... it's got everything to do with integrity and NOT just you making much desired (and needed) cash... Puh-lease.

Do you job, don't take things personally and take my money when I give it to you. All that lip is so unattractive.

Nownevr
11-04-06, 00:45
Amen to that!

Joe Twelvepack
11-04-06, 11:18
I don't see what the big deal is. If Mariah wants to advertise here and there's even a section set up for advertising, then who cares if she uses it.

It doesn't seem like anyone else is advertising on here and if the people who use this board don't want to see advertising at all, they can stay in the message area and not read it.

For people who are into the hobby, the last two posts certainly seemed closed minded. If this was a car board would anyone mind an ad for a car appearing on it in the classified ads section? I doubt it.

For Rosine, who said that she's just on here to advertise, well what's wrong with that? We're all buying or we wouldn't be on this board in the first place.

Purplefrank
11-04-06, 13:38
From what I have heard from friends in other locations where cameras are used out on the streets they are not very effective. Although they may be bullet proof the local drug dealers make them worthless by shooting them with paintballs so nothing can be seen through the paint. Just one more way to waste tax dollars in my opinion.

Nownevr
11-05-06, 00:37
Twelvepack,

If she wants to advertise that's fine I have no problem with that but do it in the proper place: Classified ads, not general reports.

William Doe
11-05-06, 14:55
Don't you worry Nownvr she cancelled her membership here and will not be advertsiing here. She also asked that her ad be removed but it has not been removed.

Gentleman Joe
11-05-06, 18:20
Her name is Clare, brunet, curly hair, attractive,about 30, picked her up by Gitsi's but she said she lived down past 490 in the appartment building on the left, she did an excellent job, only .20

Joe Cock
11-06-06, 16:36
Her name is Clare, brunet, curly hair, attractive,about 30, picked her up by Gitsi's but she said she lived down past 490 in the appartment building on the left, she did an excellent job, only .20Good catch Joe. Thanks for the info. I will watch out for her.

Joe Cock
11-06-06, 16:43
I don't know now if HOTT MARIAH's ad and that is legit. The photo looks like something out of a skin mag. In reality she may be 350 pounds with sores and stinks. I'll stick to the streets. It's safer.

Coamo31
11-08-06, 02:22
I don't know now if HOTT MARIAH's ad and that is legit. The photo looks like something out of a skin mag. In reality she may be 350 pounds with sores and stinks. I'll stick to the streets. It's safer.Hey; beleive me; she's real!!! I called her once, and I was worried about the exact same thing you;re saying, but I was surprised to see that HOT looking woman at the door! It cost me a bit, but it was worth it. The only thing I would recomend to you or anyone else is to take your time. If your done, she's gone. That's the only bad thing about her. She rushes her session. But, hey, maybe she was booked that night and wanted some easy money. Why don't you give her a call and be straight up with her. Tell her what you expect and make sure you get it!

Robbes Pierre
11-08-06, 23:47
Was tehre tonight. It was dead with alot of dudes tonight. Couple hotties came in but they were only there for a few minutes to talk to the black dudes at the pool table and left. See that happen all the time. The really hot ones come in for a few minutes and I don't see them leaving with anyone but they are gone after a bit.

Gentleman Joe
11-09-06, 15:08
Was tehre tonight. It was dead with alot of dudes tonight. Couple hotties came in but they were only there for a few minutes to talk to the black dudes at the pool table and left. See that happen all the time. The really hot ones come in for a few minutes and I don't see them leaving with anyone but they are gone after a bit.

My friend you should have come in earlier, the two hotties that you're talking about were in early & sat around for about an hour before they hooked up & went out. Wow, wasn't that tiger striped dress hot, that was Kim. You must have seen them when they came back after their dates, they were probably through for the night when you saw them. Early bird gets the worm. That reminds me of the guy that goes out fishing at noon & then complains that the fish aren't bitting while all the guys that went out early are back at the dock with full stringers

Pacer
11-10-06, 01:16
Made it there tonight for the first time about 9. Had a beer and watched the game for a bit. Toni was there when I got there. Pretty cute but seemed to be in a bitchy mood. Then Noreen and Diamond came in. Diamond caught my eye, but was sitting in a booth with someone. Eventually she came over and introduced herself. We chatted and drank for a bit, then left for the 490. Spent a very enjoyable hour with her.

I really liked the atmosphere there and hope to make it back soon.

Joe Cock
11-11-06, 16:39
Made it there tonight for the first time about 9. Had a beer and watched the game for a bit. Toni was there when I got there. Pretty cute but seemed to be in a bitchy mood. Then Noreen and Diamond came in. Diamond caught my eye, but was sitting in a booth with someone. Eventually she came over and introduced herself. We chatted and drank for a bit, then left for the 490. Spent a very enjoyable hour with her.

I really liked the atmosphere there and hope to make it back soon.I've been getting mixed signals about how Diamond dates. Some say she will only blow you with a boot on. Another person said that she rushes you if you pay her under a buck fifty. I would like the real story about her. If I am going to lay out some serious bucks on her I want it to be worth my time.

Joe Cock
11-12-06, 13:31
Pacer,

You mentioned that the other night you took DIAMOND out on a date. I have been receiving mixed signals about how good she is. I was told she will only blow you with a boot on. Is that true? Also it was said that she wouldn't give you a good time or take her time unless you lay a buck and a half on her. Is that also true? She is friendly at the bar and that but she is strictly business when it comes to dating. She said she don't do drugs and I do believe that because she wouldn't set a high price when on drugs. I don't believe any girl is worth that much money unless she goes that extra mile and I heard she don't.

Das Ubersoldat
11-13-06, 08:44
I've been getting mixed signals about how Diamond dates. Some say she will only blow you with a boot on. Another person said that she rushes you if you pay her under a buck fifty.I don't care how good she is, or how good she looks, I don't think any provider is worth a buck fifty. I'll go up to Lyell and get 3 - 5 girls for that price. As a bumper sticker I saw the other day said, "To hell with a ten, two fives are more fun!"

Happy Hunting

Das Ubersoldat

Joe Twelvepack
11-13-06, 10:53
Joe Cock,

I understand why you would want a lot of information on Diamond. I've seen her a couple of times and she's worth it. I've been thinking about seeing her again but I have to come up with the cash.

As far as what she charges, if you think $1.50 is too much for a hot 21 y.o. then you probably get so much attention from women that you don't need to pay for it. As for us old ugly codgers like myself, we know that a sweet young thing wouldn't give us a second look if we didn't have a franklin hanging out of our zippers.

And if she doesn't want to kiss you without a boot on, isn't that prudent in this day and age? Why would you begrudge her worrying about her safety just to satisfy your cheap ass.

I know, I know. You'll probably say, "In the end, they're all bitches and they deserve what they get and should all curl up and die from terrible diseases while sucking my juice from my love pump."

I have a little more respect for people than that. Call me a pussy.

Joe Cock
11-13-06, 15:11
Mr. Twelvepack,

Don't get me wrong. In my 20+ years of hanging at the club I've layed out a century for a couple of the bitches there. I'm just trying to get info on her. I think she's pretty hot and would like to date her myself. I am not so much hung up on wearing a boot for a BJ as I am about the rushing bit. When you lay that much on a date I want to feel relaxed and time taken. For rush jobs save that for Mr. Jackson in a car on a dark parking lot. Get my drift.

Tracker99
11-15-06, 05:22
Mongers beware! Saw this Shorter blond young slender thing on Lyell last night. Not bad looking goes by Nicole. Dated her last month at AC. The bartender gave her a hard time requesting ID. Claimed to be 26. Looks much younger. Talks a good deal but service was bad news. Terrible customer service with no touch policy. Not even the top. She did do the duty but mechanical and then mocks you after. She wears a sweat top with front pocket carries a steak knife in it. Decides to show me shes armed and dangerous afterward. Figure if she's on the street and not at AC then something is wrong! So I pass.

Frank Black
11-18-06, 14:17
Have to say Tracker is right about that girl! Saw her about a couple of months ago and she talked way to much and afterward was acting weird. Just not my cup of tea.

Does anyone know does Toni at the AC go out on dates? Whenever I see her she just goes around talking to the regulars,playing video games and picking up the place. I have never seen her go out with anybody.

Gentleman Joe
11-18-06, 21:09
[QUOTE=Frank Black

Does anyone know does Toni at the AC go out on dates? Whenever I see her she just goes around talking to the regulars,playing video games and picking up the place. I have never seen her go out with anybody.[/QUOTE]

She goes, she's just a little cooler about it then some of ther others.Strike up a conversation with her & be cool about it. She usually doesn't walk out with anyone, she'll meet you out side, thats why you haven't seen her go out with anyone

Frank Black
11-19-06, 09:14
Thanks Joe!

The Fonze
11-20-06, 08:54
Lyell ave info, 3 what look like pretty black girls working near BK. Two of them tall and thin, all three have dicks, all are related, I'm sure some of you have run into them in the past couple weeks.

So Money
11-21-06, 01:48
Picked up a sw named Mimi on Lyell ave, she is medium height, light brown hair, and about a 5 on the looks scale. Did a nice bbbj cim for .20.

Milan Fox
11-23-06, 00:14
Hello boys. I live in Buffalo, I was interested in driving over and getting some sexy girls. I like the really fake LA pornstar type, do you know any? I have a fake tan fetish, do you know of any white girls with really fake tans in the Rochester area? Also, I was wondering where on Lyell Ave do all the girls hang out. And if anyone is willing to let me know the location/brief description of the AC and the hours of operation and what/who I can get there, I would be supremely grateful.

My partner is a mid 30s BBW with massive DD breasts about 190lbs 5 ft 5 voluptuous not fat, amazingly sexy, willing to play for donations outcall only, but not regular or on appointment, only once in awhile. We'll come to Rochester to get a girl, then maybe she'll do someone she's made prior arrangements with. She's so worth it. Also, do any of you know girls in the Rochester are that will do a man and a woman together. Most imporantly, if you do PM me any of this information, please let me know how much these things cost; I've only ever done this in Paris, London and Amsterdam.

Fox

Joe Cock
11-25-06, 13:27
I saw a hottie on Monroe Avenue this morning. She was standing on the corner of the one way street acompanying WOODY'S BAR. I circled about and saw her go into the huge apartment house next to WOODY'S. She has brown straight hair and really nice looking. She had baggy clothes on but for what I could see she wasn't half bad.

So Money
11-26-06, 00:24
I saw a HSW near the corner of Broad and Lyell. Sort of on the chubby side, but had a pretty face. We made eye contact and I circled around, but she was gone. First time I have seen her out on Lyell ave, but I hope to see her again.

Joe Cock
11-26-06, 03:15
Have to say Tracker is right about that girl! Saw her about a couple of months ago and she talked way to much and afterward was acting weird. Just not my cup of tea.

Does anyone know does Toni at the AC go out on dates? Whenever I see her she just goes around talking to the regulars,playing video games and picking up the place. I have never seen her go out with anybody.Gentleman Joe: Is this Toni the one I am thinking of. Short, brown shoulder length or longer hair, always running around talking about going back to Florida?

Gentleman Joe
11-26-06, 05:04
Gentleman Joe: Is this Toni the one I am thinking of. Short, brown shoulder length or longer hair, always running around talking about going back to Florida?

Thats the one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Cock
11-26-06, 12:05
Thats the one!!!!!!!!!!!!!Don't anybody be critical but I don't like her. She is always running around the bar shooting off her mouth. If not that she is constantly bumming cigs or drinks off people. I quess the bottom line is she talks alot of sh*t and not much use to me. Besides I'm in there looking for tail and not buddies. She asked me once why I come in here in the first place if I don't talk to anybody. DUH, like does she know what this bar is all about?!

Gentleman Joe
11-26-06, 16:34
Don't anybody be critical but I don't like her. She is always running around the bar shooting off her mouth. If not that she is constantly bumming cigs or drinks off people. I quess the bottom line is she talks alot of sh*t and not much use to me. Besides I'm in there looking for tail and not buddies. She asked me once why I come in here in the first place if I don't talk to anybody. DUH, like does she know what this bar is all about?!

You're right Joe, a lot of guys wish she would go back to Florida. She's got a big mouth & is always sticking her nose in everyone else's business. She's always criticising everyone else, as if she never breaks any rules herself. She seems to think that she has special privilege just because she used to go with Timmy

So Money
11-30-06, 03:38
Cruised Lyell around 8 pm came up empty. There was a LE sitting by the fire station and a couple of LE on foot that made me decide to call it a night.

Joe Cock
11-30-06, 14:25
I've been dating this one from Monroe Avenue for the past 2 months and she has given the usual BJ, tickle, and feel. I just picked her up last night and man did she go crazy on me. It wasn't a bad crazy but an anything goes crazy! That b*tch just wanted to let it all hangout on me. We were at the 490 for over 2 hours and I must of performed every known sex act. (maybe not everything.) But it was well worth the 3 Jackson's I gave her. God I love that little sex queen! Now I'm ready to lay the lumber on that sweet be*tch lacey from the ac! She is the only I am interested in from the club.

Gentleman Joe
11-30-06, 16:24
Cruised Lyell around 8 pm came up empty. There was a LE sitting by the fire station and a couple of LE on foot that made me decide to call it a night.

Lots of LE everywhere, they took 65 investigators off their desk jobs & put them on the street. Bad time for mongers, best to lay lo for a while.

Pacer
11-30-06, 18:57
I've been dating this one from Monroe Avenue for the past 2 months and she has given the usual BJ, tickle, and feel. I just picked her up last night and man did she go crazy on me. It wasn't a bad crazy but an anything goes crazy! That b*tch just wanted to let it all hangout on me. We were at the 490 for over 2 hours and I must of performed every known sex act. (maybe not everything.) But it was well worth the 3 Jackson's I gave her. God I love that little sex queen! Now I'm ready to lay the lumber on that sweet be*tch lacey from the ac! She is the only I am interested in from the club.Who is this crazy hot lady from Monroe?

Joe Cock
12-02-06, 20:16
Sorry Pacer, I didn't leave a name. Her name is Maria. She is petite, brown short curly hair and a decent bod.

Joe Cock
12-04-06, 13:35
Made a stop at A-Plus on Glide Street early Sunday morning and saw an old date, SUZANNE. When I saw her last she was this nice plump chunky piece of white meat that I loved to feel all over. Sunday it looked like she lost at least 75 pounds and I barely reconized her. She was desperate for a date and seemed all jittery and herky-jerky. I gave her the brushoff because she looked like she was heavy into the crack. BEWARE!

Painlord
12-04-06, 18:49
Made a stop at A-Plus on Glide Street early Sunday morning and saw an old date, SUZANNE. When I saw her last she was this nice plump chunky piece of white meat that I loved to feel all over. Sunday it looked like she lost at least 75 pounds and I barely reconized her. She was desperate for a date and seemed all jittery and herky-jerky. I gave her the brushoff because she looked like she was heavy into the crack. BEWARE!Always beware of that "stemfast" diet.

Joe Cock
12-06-06, 14:25

Does anyone know does Toni at the AC go out on dates? Whenever I see her she just goes around talking to the regulars,playing video games and picking up the place. I have never seen her go out with anybody.

To set the record straight on Ms. High and Might at the AC. She is no different than the rest of the losers that hustle there. She walks about like she is helping Jeanie with the bar but in reality she smokes c*ck just like all the other crackheads. Toni is like this one prost I know in the city who works awhile down in Florida and then frequency comes up north to smoke her sh*t. I consider her a bad date because she is picky on who she dates and those kind are not a good worker. Chalk her up as a LLLLLLLLLOSERRR!

Captain Napalm
12-09-06, 10:45
Lots of LE everywhere, they took 65 investigators off their desk jobs & put them on the street. Bad time for mongers, best to lay lo for a while.Is there something that went down up there? Usually something triggers this type of police response.

Das Ubersoldat
12-09-06, 19:06
Is there something that went down up there? Usually something triggers this type of police response.Probably nothing more than the usual, some neighbor complaining that ker kid found a rubber in their front yard, and then we get some councleman rattling his sabre to clean the streets up. Give it a week, it'll be safe again.

Joe Cock
12-10-06, 04:27
I hate when the city goes hog wild on their increase patrols. Every City Election year, police sting, and this crime cleanup has got those poor ho's scrambling tor dates. Then they pop out on occasion to grab a quickie. That is when I can get them dirt cheap. I got one the other day for a fin. Just a quickie in the car but you still can't beat these Christmas deals. HO HO HO.

Stud Daddy
12-11-06, 11:22
If any of you studs want to enjoy yourself checkout a "newbie" Heather.

Usually in 3 nights a week after 9pm Classy & tasteful. I tad high-end for cheapskates like Joe but men of distinction will fully savor & appreciate this tasty little morsel. In fact, I will be having some more this week.

Robbes Pierre
12-11-06, 16:28
Who is Lacey from the Allen Club? What she look like?

Pacer
12-11-06, 23:28
If any of you studs want to enjoy yourself checkout a "newbie" Heather.

Usually in 3 nights a week after 9pm Classy & tasteful. I tad high-end for cheapskates like Joe but men of distinction will fully savor & appreciate this tasty little morsel. In fact, I will be having some more this week.Well, how about a description of this tasty little morsel?

So Money
12-13-06, 01:22
Cruised Lyell Ave around 8 pm. I saw 3 SWs and 5 LE patrol cars. Decided to wait until sw < LE.

Gentleman Joe
12-13-06, 06:29
Who is Lacey from the Allen Club? What she look like?

Are you sure that you have the right name? There is no one by that name down there that I know of, could you mean Layla? she hasn't been around in months

Gentleman Joe
12-13-06, 06:34
Well, how about a description of this tasty little morsel?

First of all she isn't a newbee, but she is cute, early 20's, about 5' 6", 120 lb, 34 B, light brown hair, sometimes wears glasses

Pacer
12-13-06, 07:02
First of all she isn't a newbee, but she is cute, early 20's, about 5' 6", 120 lb, 34 B, light brown hair, sometimes wears glassesThanks GJ, can always count on you. The AC must be your second home ( or is it first?;)) Does she have the friendly attitude to go along with her other positive traits?

Gentleman Joe
12-13-06, 14:06
Thanks GJ, can always count on you. The AC must be your second home ( or is it first?;)) Does she have the friendly attitude to go along with her other positive traits?

Yes she is a very nice girl, pleasent personality

Gentleman Joe
12-13-06, 15:51
Just heard on the news that they have reassigned those 65 investigators back to their desk jobs. A Christmas present for all you mongers