PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Babies & UTRs

DoggieFan
03-19-23, 09:14
Hey Mongers & Daddies. I'm traveling down from Virginia tonight & fess disappointed to see no Sugar Baby thread on the Brunswick Board. There's plenty of Sugar Babies on Seeking in Brunswick or a half hour drive.

I'm in Richmond & we have one of the most active SB communities and probably the best, most helpful, informative SB threads in the country. I joined SA over three years ago and have totally switched over to seeing Babies. Why? 18-25 why o hard bodies, usually everything bare if that's your preference, often even Greek friendly. My average allowance is $200-$300, always for a minimum of two plus hours, sometimes overnight. Very rarely restricted to one pop.

Just a warning, unfortunately there are two things that ruin sharing.

1. White knights that tell a Baby she's been reviewed here. Remember guys, first rule of fight club, don't talk about fight club! I have literally had it happen to me more than once. My reviews tend to be detailed, to the point a few Babies knew it was me and at least cut me off, a couple tried to out me. Luckily I'm very careful to shield my true identity.

2. Don't feed the lurkers & non contributing regular members. Guys, if you didn't know, the majority of eyes on this site fall into those two boxes. I use to get upset about it, until an admin explained that without them, this site would not be free. The advertisers that pay for the site don't care if someone is contributing to the better good of our little community. They pay for views to their ads.

So hope this thread serves the purpose of getting some Daddies laid, by beauties that normally wouldn't give you a second look. Luckily it's like the old joke, "what's six inches long, has a big head and gets a gorgeous coed wet? The new hundred dollar bill!

Like I said an old joke, from when they updated Ben Franklin!

I'd appreciate any help in identifying a proper Baby for tonight. If she's someone you don't want to share publicly, please PM me. Again, only here tonight, so I won't be cock blocking you in the future. I never let them know I was given their profile. Just is nice to know she looks like her pics and is DTF!