PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Hobby Master
01-04-06, 00:32
Has anyone tried 19yo Jessica from Craigslist? She advertises with two other girls, one black and one Spanish. They charge $150 for half and $200 for the hour. There pictures look hot.

There is also a 18yo blond that has a ad today. She wants $150 for the half and $300 for the hour. They all state gfe.

Cummer88
01-17-06, 14:02
Just read in CL that 531 might be open again. Be careful of LE.

Hey if I want to have my schlong sucked its none of LE business!

Heat Seeker
01-21-06, 23:56
Without going into hempstead, is there anywhere other suffolk where sws can be found on the island?

Genius
01-24-06, 11:31
Without going into hempstead, is there anywhere other suffolk where sws can be found on the island?Yes there are other places.

Heat Seeker
01-26-06, 00:17
Yes there are other places.

That wasn't meant to be yes or no question!

Truman Flint
02-15-06, 11:33
Anyone score recently? I guess everyone is staying warm and off the streets...

Truman Flint
02-19-06, 21:40
Hooked up late last night with Patricia around 15th St. in Wyandanch. SW, C-cups, in her 40s. Very enjoyable FS for .3.

Bay Shore is generally dead, and am not sure of where else to check in Suffolk County. The info provided earlier on this forum does not help.

Maybe things will improve in the spring, and all of you currently snowed under come back to this forum.

Real Romeo
03-07-06, 03:04
Hit the Wyandanch area Mon. ( 03/06) at about 7:00 pm. Found 2 mid-20's bsw's on Straight Path just on north side of LIRR station. Neither one looked too bad. Picked up the smaller one, looked ok until the light hit her. She looked a little Deion Sanders -ish. Was a girl though, gave a good bbbj for cheap. Lots of LE action going on there though. Probably wouldn't try there again. Be Safe

Genius
03-07-06, 10:32
Hit the Wyandanch area Mon. ( 03/06) at about 7:00 pm. Found 2 mid-20's bsw's on Straight Path just on north side of LIRR station. Neither one looked too bad. Picked up the smaller one, looked ok until the light hit her. She looked a little Deion Sanders -ish. Was a girl though, gave a good bbbj for cheap. Lots of LE action going on there though. Probably wouldn't try there again. Be SafeThere is A LOT of LE action right where you picked her up, primarily for drug action though. If you are seen even stopping there to look ( even if you use the "I just stopped to answer my cell" trick. ) around by LE they will search every inch of you and your car. No joke - I know this for a fact. So if you do stop there make sure there is NOTHING in your car that you would not want anyone in LE to find and be sure all you signal when you pull over (to answer your phone of course - and be sure to have a phone!), lights work, seatbelt on, tires good, etc.

Real Romeo
03-08-06, 00:49
Yeah, I know that area's hot. I used to work there during the day awhile back. I had some business in the area the other day which is the only reason I was out there. I used to see some nice girls by that social services during the day. I actually drove down Straight path with another truck. He turned around and a block later I did. As we went down the other way. He got pulled over. I know they will pull you over if they see you more than 2-3 times. Too bad there isnt better action on the island. Having to go to the city for action is a pain.

Genius
03-09-06, 07:50
Yeah, I know that area's hot. I used to work there during the day awhile back. I had some business in the area the other day which is the only reason I was out there. I used to see some nice girls by that social services during the day. I actually drove down Straight path with another truck. He turned around and a block later I did. As we went down the other way. He got pulled over. I know they will pull you over if they see you more than 2-3 times. Too bad there isnt better action on the island. Having to go to the city for action is a pain.The best action with least LE is in the am between 5:30am and 6:30 or so. I've found the Social Services area the best (actually they hang out at an auto repair place on the NE corner right by SS).

I think the cops are more concerned with drugs - especially during the day when the school kids are going to/from the school there.

If the cops see you twice on S.P. or (just once if you are driving around the back side streets behind the church), and you skin tone does not match that of the locals, they WILL pull you over and search every inch of you and your car. So if your driving down S.P. and you see a cruiser assume they saw you and keep on going out of the area.

Also I have seen stings (although not recently) during the day on the corner by the Church and also just opposite of the Amoco station about 1/4 mile N of the Church. They are obvious as the girls are too clean cut looking and are just standing out there smiling at guys who look at them. Hookers wouldn't last 5 minutes doing that. I watch from the laundromat parking lot during a sting to see how it went down and they busted one guy after another.

04-18-06, 10:30
Hey Mongers get this,

I'm talking to my wife last night, and she starts to tell me that she was at a red light at Commack & the LIE, when a trashy looking blond starts walking tward the car. She said the blond looked like a crackhead so she was a bit nervous. I on the otherhand was hanging on for info. I was casually asking questions not to seem to interested. You know we're in bad shape on LI when I'm trying to get mongering info from my wife.
I pass the intersection often and have never seen anything. I would check the park & ride but I don't want the regulars there thinking I'm crusing for something else. When I drove past last night, my wife indicated that the blond was walking from the Shell station tward the south side of Commack. She probably came from the hotel.
The girl walked past my wife's car and tapped on the window of an electrical contractor's van. They had a few words, she jumped in and they drove away. Was that any of you fellow mingers? If so, up some info. My wife's holding out.

Genius
04-20-06, 12:07
Hey Mongers get this,

I'm talking to my wife last night, and she starts to tell me that she was at a red light at Commack & the LIE, when a trashy looking blond starts walking tward the car. She said the blond looked like a crackhead so she was a bit nervous. I on the otherhand was hanging on for info. I was casually asking questions not to seem to interested. You know we're in bad shape on LI when I'm trying to get mongering info from my wife.
I pass the intersection often and have never seen anything. I would check the park & ride but I don't want the regulars there thinking I'm crusing for something else. When I drove past last night, my wife indicated that the blond was walking from the Shell station tward the south side of Commack. She probably came from the hotel.
The girl walked past my wife's car and tapped on the window of an electrical contractor's van. They had a few words, she jumped in and they drove away. Was that any of you fellow mingers? If so, up some info. My wife's holding out.A word to the wise.
I know that many the LIRR lots have monitoring cameras (for car theft and break-ins) so I would not be surprised if the park & ride has them also.

I the past (when I used to park my car a few years back) the only people I saw who hang in the park & ride lots are gays looking for a quickie and couples doing a quickie during lunch hour. Never saw a SW there in over 20 years.

Butt Hunter II
04-23-06, 13:27
Cruised Bayshore tonite. Found Cindy on 5th ave. Gave her usual high quality bbbj for 20. Told me that all the other girls are guests of the county right now. The heat is on boys, but all is not lost. If you are careful and patient, fun can still be had.

B.H.

Truman Flint
04-29-06, 20:06
Yeah, it does appear that there is almost no one around....

I wonder if others will come out to play this spring, now that the cold is receding.

Genius
04-30-06, 11:07
Yeah, it does appear that there is almost no one around....

I wonder if others will come out to play this spring, now that the cold is receding.Took a ride through Wyandanch on thursday and friday in the afternoon (ya see - there is this really good hardware store called Kings Hardware on LI Ave and they have stuff that I need that the big box stores don't. Been there forever, real old fashoined hardware store with knowledgeable stuff. I always buy a little something that I need so I have a time and dated receipt in the little bag of stuff I get.Why else would be crusing through the area.

Anyway, WOC, 1 or 2 white or Spanish walking or hanging around. Also lots of LE (keep that little bag handy).

Truman Flint
05-03-06, 22:56
Got a BBBJCIM for 3.0 smackeroos from Angelina, a WSW in Bay Shore (on Pentaquit, near Union Blvd) two nights ago around 2 am. She is thin, and has a talented mouth.

She wants 6.0 for humping (I consider that midnight robbery). I chose not to proceed further. But be aware, in case you run into her.

LI Squid
05-05-06, 08:43
Been awhile, since I've seen her. But wanted to know if anyone has had the pleasure? Excellent on BBBJTCIM. Can't get out and search too much due to G/F, but was hoping any fellow Bra's would help me out! Thanks!

Ps: Excellent LMP in Hicksville, there are two in newsday (entertainment section)!

Truman Flint
05-06-06, 13:38
If you're referring to Angelina - no, she does not have a southern accent. SWs are few and far between these days in LI!

Been awhile, since I've seen her. But wanted to know if anyone has had the pleasure? Excellent on BBBJTCIM. Can't get out and search too much due to G/F, but was hoping any fellow Bra's would help me out! Thanks!

Ps: Excellent LMP in Hicksville, there are two in newsday (entertainment section)!

LI Squid
05-09-06, 08:17
They are far to nun ! But this girl deffinately had a very strong southern accent. She couldn't be more than mid to upper 20's. More than likely a crackhead. She live with a guy that work at autobody place, next to college on Grand. Hopefully we're talkin the same dame!

Truman Flint
05-21-06, 21:42
Just curious as to how many people belong to this forum.

Even if there is no news, why don't we all just drop a line and say hi?

DrPapi24
05-22-06, 04:09
Whats up fellas?

Real Romeo
05-23-06, 00:42
I don't report often because I'm busy commuting to Queens and Brooklyn and burning up tankfulls of 3.30 a gallon gas trying to find girls. But I'm here.

Heat Seeker
06-04-06, 06:22
Good morning LI mongers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SR Only
06-08-06, 22:18
http://wcbstv.com/local/local_story_159171455.html

Jun 8, 2006 5:14 pm US/Eastern

Nassau Cops Bust Alleged Cyber Prostitutes
Police Say They Offered Their Goods On Craigslist.com

Jennifer McLogan
Reporting

(CBS) JERICHO Several Long Island communities were put on alert Thursday as Nassau police undercover officers walked into five motel rooms and surprised suspected prostitutes who had allegedly offered their bodies in cyberspace.

Vice squad Capt. Steven Skrynecki held up graphic photos of suspects, downloaded, he said, from the popular Web site, craigslist, where they were allegedly selling their wares.

“All these arrests centered on advertisements that were found on craigslist, an Internet site open to the public, and in direct response to quite a bit of community complaints to the police department,” Skrynecki said.

One of the suspects is from Long Island. Two drove up from Miami and Orlando, Fla. And, finally, a twosome from Georgia arrived with a 4-year-old daughter in tow, subjecting her to child endangerment said investigators.

Internet users reacted.

“Craigslist, I've visited the site many times for various reasons, and would never have guessed prostitution could work its way into such a legitimate site,” Amanda Amato said.

Added Jennifer Musico: “If you look at craigslist, they have also have people who will come in and clean your house. And you can actually order males, who would come naked to clean, and females, naked as well.”

Deputy Chief Richard McGuire issued a warning.

“We will be monitoring and examining this Web site and any other Web site that promotes or advertises illegal behavior,” McGuire said.

Craigslist has repeated disclaimers that it cannot be held accountable for every single posting. It is cooperating fully to combat any illegalities.

All five arrested pleaded not guilty.

(© MMVI, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

Heat Seeker
06-12-06, 10:06
http://wcbstv.com/local/local_story_159171455.html

Jun 8, 2006 5:14 pm US/Eastern

Nassau Cops Bust Alleged Cyber Prostitutes
Police Say They Offered Their Goods On Craigslist.com

Jennifer McLogan
Reporting

(CBS) JERICHO Several Long Island communities were put on alert Thursday as Nassau police undercover officers walked into five motel rooms and surprised suspected prostitutes who had allegedly offered their bodies in cyberspace.

Vice squad Capt. Steven Skrynecki held up graphic photos of suspects, downloaded, he said, from the popular Web site, craigslist, where they were allegedly selling their wares.

“All these arrests centered on advertisements that were found on craigslist, an Internet site open to the public, and in direct response to quite a bit of community complaints to the police department,” Skrynecki said.

One of the suspects is from Long Island. Two drove up from Miami and Orlando, Fla. And, finally, a twosome from Georgia arrived with a 4-year-old daughter in tow, subjecting her to child endangerment said investigators.

Internet users reacted.

“Craigslist, I've visited the site many times for various reasons, and would never have guessed prostitution could work its way into such a legitimate site,” Amanda Amato said.

Added Jennifer Musico: “If you look at craigslist, they have also have people who will come in and clean your house. And you can actually order males, who would come naked to clean, and females, naked as well.”

Deputy Chief Richard McGuire issued a warning.

“We will be monitoring and examining this Web site and any other Web site that promotes or advertises illegal behavior,” McGuire said.

Craigslist has repeated disclaimers that it cannot be held accountable for every single posting. It is cooperating fully to combat any illegalities.

All five arrested pleaded not guilty.

(© MMVI, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

Someone posted a newspaper article naming names on CL. Check the Queens section here also, the article is posted there too.

Paul in WV
06-22-06, 19:27
Hi guys. I'll be staying in Melville for a couple of nights in July and any advice on where I might find some service would be appreciated. From the boards here it looks like sw's are probably out and Craigslist doesn't look promising either. Any advice would be appreciated and feel free to message me.

I'm on the West Virginia boards a lot (Wheeling and Charleston). If any of you get over this way (may God have mercy on your souls) let me know and I'll return the favor.

Paul

Truman Flint
06-24-06, 13:19
Unfortunately, most members have chosen to stay away for one reason or another - perhaps because there is very little action available on the Island in general. I feel there is more than meets the eye, but no one is sharing.

As far as Melville goes - the closest possible action is south on NY 110 (the main road passing through the city) towards Amityville (but very very limited). The only place with promise (but caution required) is Wyandanch - to get there, you would have to go south on NY 110, go east on Southern Parkway, and then north off exit 36 (Straight Path-Wyandanch), about 1-2 miles up after the exit.

Take the opportunity and read the archives of this year and 2005 to get up to speed about Wyandanch.

If I have any luck in those areas mentioned above before you arrive next month, I'll let you know (here or by PM).

Hi guys. I'll be staying in Melville for a couple of nights in July and any advice on where I might find some service would be appreciated. From the boards here it looks like sw's are probably out and Craigslist doesn't look promising either. Any advice would be appreciated and feel free to message me.

I'm on the West Virginia boards a lot (Wheeling and Charleston). If any of you get over this way (may God have mercy on your souls) let me know and I'll return the favor.

Paul

Paul in WV
06-24-06, 15:26
Thank you Truman. Sadly LE has effectively squashed the sw trade in L.I. as elsewhere while turning their backs on drug running, breaking and entering, robberies and domestic violence. They will always say that they just enforce the laws. Unfortunately their priorities always focus on which laws are the easiest to enforce - not focusing on those that truly hurt and endanger the lives of the citizens that they supposedly protect. Pardon the ***** session - it just came natural. Anyway thanks for the input and if you ever get to West Virginia I'll be glad to introduce you to some nice GFE ladies. Paul

Genius
06-26-06, 07:14
Unfortunately, most members have chosen to stay away for one reason or another - perhaps because there is very little action available on the Island in general. I feel there is more than meets the eye, but no one is sharing.

As far as Melville goes - the closest possible action is south on NY 110 (the main road passing through the city) towards Amityville (but very very limited). The only place with promise (but caution required) is Wyandanch - to get there, you would have to go south on NY 110, go east on Southern Parkway, and then north off exit 36 (Straight Path-Wyandanch), about 1-2 miles up after the exit.

Take the opportunity and read the archives of this year and 2005 to get up to speed about Wyandanch.

If I have any luck in those areas mentioned above before you arrive next month, I'll let you know (here or by PM).The N. Amityville area is completely dead as far as I can tell. I pass through the area many times a week at different times and I have not seen a SW in weeks. Even the long time regulars and homeless people are gone . Most surprising is the drug hawkers are gone. They were always around, rain or shine, even if the SW's weren't.

Wyandanch still has Sw but a mere shadow of what used to be. If you have a white face and are seen cruising by LE you will get stopped and asked why you are in the area. There are neighborhood watch groups around and if you are driving around the side streets (during the day) there is a good chance your plate # will be phoned in.

The 2005 archives are no longer relevant for this area - it has changed in the past 12 months dramatically.

Fools Rush In
06-26-06, 13:50
Hello fellow hobbyists,

I haven't posted in a while because of the lack of action here on LI.

Yesterday, after dropping the boys off at the paintball place on Patton in W Bab, come across a very chubby WSW on Field. Needless to say, just kept going! Not a very pleasant picture. This was about 1:00 in the afternoon. She was still there around 3:30.

Ugh.

07-06-06, 11:35
I was on 231 in Deer Park yesterday about 5:30 pm. As I was passing Crazy Billy's liquors I spotted a blond, 30's, about 5'-7" and thin, walking just off the curb. I'd say she was a 6. Now as a seasoned monger I knew this was what it was. But it didn't make sense. It was broad daylight, on a busy avenue, in an area where this is not common place, and tons of LE around. But I knew she was working.
As I was approaching she gave the eye which confirmed my suspicion. I couldn't stop since I had the kid in the back, but I gave a tap on the horn as I passed. She thought I was signalling her and she started to walk twards the car. I wish I could have, but the situation didn't allow it. I didn't pass later on to try and find her since this was a fluke in this location.
Here we thought SW's were exstinct on the island. If she trys to work 231 in daylight, or even the middle of the night, she will be exstinct soon.

Heat Seeker
11-03-06, 23:25
I have to stop by every once in a while and ask. Is there any action around Hempstead Tpke in West Hempstead and Hempstead?

Street Samurai
11-11-06, 00:17
I have to stop by every once in a while and ask. Is there any action around Hempstead Tpke in West Hempstead and Hempstead?Hemp. Tpke stroll has been dead for a few years now. Probably the election season is not helping the situation, either. You will still find some, but you have to be persistent and patient. On a good day, you will find some old, druggy, stinky crackheads pacing up and down, mostly during the daytime. Watch out specially the area around Capri. A lot of undercover LE cars either driving around or parked nearby, regardless of the time of the day.

Word of Causion: a tall, slender bsw with very nice body, a rare for the area, who can be spotted around hempstead side of the Tpke between Whitecastle and Terrece Av. She calls herself Star, and she used to be a dancer. She really does have a nice body and relatively good attitude for a sw, however, she has got a MONSTER. I happen to know her relative, and she confirms that Star indeed has it for a while. So if you drive around the tpke, and see a bsw with the above description, BE CAREFUL. She's about 5'8-5'9, wears a long straight jet black wig or sometimes short straight one(this could be her real hair). She looks real good from far away but when you see her up close, you may see that something is not right. Use your head not your johnson.

Peace out

Heat Seeker
03-18-07, 23:20
Damn I guess LI is really dead!

Mike Dura
03-24-07, 16:55
No one is posting info.

Bellport (main st) at 2 am can be hit or miss..

Damn I guess LI is really dead!

Truman Flint
03-29-07, 23:46
The only "reliable" places I know (Wyandanch and Bay Shore) have been pretty dead for months.

Not sure of any where else at all...

Street Samurai
03-31-07, 16:02
Hempstead stroll is somewhat back in action, probably because of the warmer weather.

The usual Terrace & Jackson, Hilton & Jackson area are picking up, with some new wsw's(rare for the area, really) mixed in with the old regular bsw's.

The downside is that as sw scene picks up, so as LE presence. Lots of marked and unmarked LE's regardless of the time of the day.

I, for one, retired from mongering on L.I a while ago due to personal reasons(like settling down with a woman...) but drives around the area sometimes just out of curiosity. I see many new faces.

To any mongers who come to the area, just be careful to the fact that this is one of the worst section of all L.I. Lots of drug activities, gangs, and other sketchy characters roaming around. So as LE.

When you stroll, do so with utmost discretion. Don't just pull over right on the corner of the turnpike to talk to the girls at the bus stop. It is likely that the LE will be watching your every move from across the street by the shopping center parking lot. And I know most of you know where I'm talking about.

The same thing can be said about all the side streets. Don't just stop right in the middle of the street, or a careless u-turn with no regards to the on-coming traffic. It not only attracts LE's attention but it is down right dangerous to others. I've seen too many mongers making stupid moves like that. Then again, thanks to those dumb asses, the careful mongers are safe from attracting LE's attention.

Anyway, play safe out there.

Ontarget
04-29-07, 19:59
Here's a Nassau County LE Sting operation on Craig's List

http://www.filefishing.com/view.php?file=bd5c844605be45909978fbea722e4024

Be carefull out there.

Camnasty
06-07-07, 09:15
Was over by the Wyandanch Train Station last night.

Saw a couple getting busy in the train station parking parking lot behind the strip mall.

I watched. When he dropped her off. Larger girl 5'3 about 180. 190 lbs.

Very dark skinned. I decided to pass.

Drove around neighborbood behind train station deli.

Saw 3 BSW. All cracked out.

Then saw 2 LE.

Decided to drive to manhattan

Looks like Crimedanch is starting to pick back up.

Camnasty
06-07-07, 09:38
Left Wyandanch and the city frustraded yesterday. No SW.

Got home late and decided to check out CL.

Thought I had hit the Jackpot. When I found one advertising with 135 LBS, 36DD in Queens

http: //newyork. Craigslist.org/que/ers/343232701.html

Called her up, went to her place in flushing right off LIE.

She wanted $200, but I complained as she was obviously bigger 135 LBS closer to 175 (Also face dog ugly. To me, but I left that unsaid), anyway got it down to $150 for 1 hour with multiple pops. And PICS.

Her Place smelled like Cigarettes and Cat shit.

We went in Bedroom.

She stripped laid on bed like a dead fish. Was not into it at all. I fingered pussy. Got her wet. She seemed to enjoy, wanted me to lick pussy. I was going to but weird aroma coming from her VAG sorta Vinegar smell (Douche? ). So I passed up.

Slip on condom. Fucked her Mis, rolled over Dog, and she made weird request. Could I pull off condom and cum on her.

Why not?

I did. Took pics.

Enjoy.

I'll chalk this one up to taking it for the team.

Would NOT do again. Just weird.

Travel 101
06-13-07, 11:36
Hemp. Tpke stroll has been dead for a few years now. Probably the election season is not helping the situation, either. You will still find some, but you have to be persistent and patient. On a good day, you will find some old, druggy, stinky crackheads pacing up and down, mostly during the daytime. Watch out specially the area around Capri. A lot of undercover LE cars either driving around or parked nearby, regardless of the time of the day.

Word of Causion: a tall, slender bsw with very nice body, a rare for the area, who can be spotted around hempstead side of the Tpke between Whitecastle and Terrece Av. She calls herself Star, and she used to be a dancer. She really does have a nice body and relatively good attitude for a sw, however, she has got a MONSTER. I happen to know her relative, and she confirms that Star indeed has it for a while. So if you drive around the tpke, and see a bsw with the above description, BE CAREFUL. She's about 5'8-5'9, wears a long straight jet black wig or sometimes short straight one(this could be her real hair). She looks real good from far away but when you see her up close, you may see that something is not right. Use your head not your johnson.

Peace outShe has HIV or a big dick? I've seen her and even picked her up once but didn't get any more than a hj.

Travel 101
06-13-07, 12:17
Wish there was more info here. I visit Hempstead area once in a while and have been further East looking a few times here and there. But wish there was more shared info here to know where to go. Good luck all.

Hawnyman
06-18-07, 23:33
Anyone have any info on the action available from the ads in the Sunday Newsday. Good/bad/indifferent?

Truman Flint
06-26-07, 20:04
Scored last night around 2 am on Carleton St in "downtown" Central Islip. A WSW (about a 6-7), was hanging around the 7-11 station. Name's Dori; dressed not shabbily, with slightly high heels. Beckoned her to a side street, and after the usual tests, got a nice slow BJ, followed by doggy action for .3.

Dropped her off further north, after the Suffolk Ave junction towards Hauppauge. No digits, but she hopes to have that soon. Will check for her again at the weekend.

Additionally, Bay Shore is definitely dead at this time. Of course, I am only referring to periods between 7 pm and 3 am. Maybe there is action in the very early morning.

Heat Seeker
07-20-07, 22:31
What I would give for there to be a good stroll somewhere on LI closer to me! I've only been checking the AMPs, CL and Eros girls on LI.

Butt Hunter II
10-14-07, 04:26
Cruised Bayshore around 3:00 am and happened to find Stacey.She's 31 yrs. old, about 5'7" long brown hair. She gets in the car and quotes 40.00 for a bbbj. Told her that is double what I pay. I explained that there are any number of girls in the area that will gladly accept 20. After turning around to drop her off, she asked if there was anyway we could come to a deal. I countered with 25 if I could play with her ass. She accepted, we found a spot and did the deed. I'll give her an A for effort, slow and wet just the way I like it. Although no one does it like my AFT Cindy. No digits available, told me that she CANT give them out,(but was willing to take mine, a BIG no no in my book), that she is out anytime after dark, and that I could find her right where I picked her up. Just goes to show that Bayshore isnt dead yet!
BE SAFE,
B.H.

TexasMonger
10-14-07, 20:54
Cruised Bayshore around 3:00 am and happened to find Stacey. she is out anytime after dark, and that I could find her right where I picked her up. B.H.

Nice report on Stacy ......Are you willing to help and tell us where you picked her up? PM is fine...

Thank you in advance

Cheers

TM

Butt Hunter II
10-27-07, 06:26
Sorry about the delay guys,
I picked up Stacy on the corner of Pennatquit and Reddington. Anyone else have any luck?

Happy Hunting,
B.H.

Dikingx14
09-18-08, 09:12
Fellow mongers,

Mail or pm I have a provider thats doing incall services let me know if you are inerested hh ic is 150 hr is 225 qk is 100 get back at me.

Gtrack
08-04-09, 18:33
If you have 20 or more posts I have info on Brenda who has gotten good reviews here and on bestgfe. Pm me for details. She also has great massage skills at reasonable prices.

Bigggga
09-01-09, 22:00
Beth

631-582 4017

SexyWife
10-07-09, 17:43
If interested let me know and we can plan in advance.

Thanks

10-08-09, 12:59
Hey guys, jump on her while she's available - no pun intended. I have and can't wait to do it again, and again, and....... Just get in line behind me.

Member #4197
10-09-09, 11:34
Hey guys, jump on her while she's available - no pun intended. I have and can't wait to do it again, and again, and....... Just get in line behind me.The real deal guys.

We miss her in South Carolina. ALOT!

SexyWife
10-10-09, 17:39
Bob,

I miss you guys too! and sticky,ill see you soon baby.

AceBandit
03-05-10, 13:12
I got my man papa doc doing a jumpoff underground street party this weekend 3/6/10 mad hoes & big ass bitches. Everything goes as long you guys got the paper to play.

Please pm me for details.

Bigggga
03-05-10, 23:26
I got my man papa doc doing a jumpoff underground street party this weekend 3/6/10 mad hoes & big ass bitches. Everything goes as long you guys got the paper to play.

Please pm me for details.

PAPA DOC STILL GOT THAT SPOT ON LINDEN BOULEVARD?

A dude that cut hair at the Hair cut hut across the street from the coliseum used to hand out the flyers for his parties back when Daydreams was on Sutphin/ Hillside

Jackspider
07-21-10, 14:43
Hello,

Coming to Long Island for the first time next week for two nights, staying at the Marriot next to MacArthur airport. Any good SW recommendations or party/sex clubs?

Thanks in advance for your recommendations!

Jack

Boston Tiffany
07-26-10, 11:41
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Dj Platinum
06-07-11, 06:08
Hello,

Coming to Long Island for the first time next week for two nights, staying at the Marriot next to MacArthur airport. Any good SW recommendations or party / sex clubs?

Thanks in advance for your recommendations!

JackDid you get your intel and party? Any reports?

DJP

Amp Middleman
06-10-11, 10:52
Did you get your intel and party? Any reports?

DJPWhy you ask a question about something over a year old? Or are you trying to buid a highr post number for yourself? As you can see this has been dea for over a year

Reptlie
07-29-11, 18:48
Hey, I always wanted to try a glory hole, does anyone know where they are on LI?

Shazbot1960
07-31-11, 19:10
Hey, I always wanted to try a glory hole, does anyone know where they are on LI?Head to any LIE rest area & go into the bushes & drop your draws. Wait about 10 seconds.

08-01-11, 12:27
Hey, I always wanted to try a glory hole, does anyone know where they are on LI?There are several location, Teasers at 55 Brook ave Deer Park, Bada Bing on Grand Ave across from the Tanger outlets, Sugarbush in Bohimia and several places in West Babylon. All of these places are adult bookstores and show straight porn, but the mouth on the other side of the hole is a dude! I've run into a couple here and there in the theaters, but I avoid the gloryholes since I don't like men sucking my dick.

Fredflint29
02-13-12, 11:28
Found a girl who responded to my CL post and got her to agree to a 50 BBBJ (no cim) in my car at the Ronkonkoma train station. HORRIBLE BJ. Only took an inch in and no hand action. Email has natasha in it, but her name is Betty. Decent thin body, average face, nice girl, but one of the worst BJ's ever!

Boss 317
04-18-12, 13:26
Any info or review on this girl.

http://longisland.backpage.com/Femal.ns-25/28203857

LongIsland631
04-18-12, 19:19
Found a girl who responded to my CL post and got her to agree to a 50 BBBJ (no cim) in my car at the Ronkonkoma train station. HORRIBLE BJ. Only took an inch in and no hand action. Email has natasha in it, but her name is Betty. Decent thin body, average face, nice girl, but one of the worst BJ's ever!Hey do you still have that number or email. I be in that area probably we can trade.

Fredflint29
04-20-12, 12:31
Hey do you still have that number or email. I be in that area probably we can trade.Yes I do. PM me.

ShamySham
06-05-12, 08:26
I looking for a nice piece in the smithtown are any one that knows anything please pm me. Thanks

Fredflint29
07-30-12, 12:10
Has anyone received an email from this young girl from blue point with molly in her gmail address? She answered my CL ad but wanted some intel first. Seems too good to be true as usual.

Fredflint29
07-30-12, 12:21
http://newyork.backpage.com/FemaleEs.ow-24/30707021

http://newyork.backpage.com/FemaleEs.ow-22/30489579

http://newyork.backpage.com/FemaleEs.en-24/30194530

http://newyork.backpage.com/FemaleEs.er-23/30273335

http://newyork.backpage.com/FemaleEs.se-24/30042190

PICS ARE REAL. I saw this girl quite a few times back when she first started. I don't think she is non-pro anymore. Very cute local girl. First date was a BBBJ nqns in my car for 50 and she deep throats no problem. Outstanding BJ. Then we continued meeting at her apartment off of 109 (always for 50) many times, sometimes for the BJ and sometimes for FS. I even saw her for a double BBBJ nqns with her roommate for 80. I asked them to swallow half of my load each and they did! Cumming half in one mouth then she switched and the other girl finished and they both swallowed! HOY SHIT LOL!

Truthfully, I do not think she does that price any more, but she is worth much more anyway.

Please post any experiences with her.

Good luck!

AceBandit
07-31-12, 19:37
atFredflint29*links does not work for some reason. Would you happen to ha've pics?

Fredflint29
08-02-12, 09:40
atFredflint29*links does not work for some reason. Would you happen to ha've pics?Sorry, trying again. Or just search for "bethpage" on BP.

http://newyork.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/no-need-to-click-on-other-links-real-girl-looking-to-pleasure-you-right-now-24/30707021

http://newyork.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-sweet-real-and-ready-now-22/30489579

http://newyork.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/come-over-23/30273335

JRod22
08-06-12, 02:55
Hey anyone seen this girl before? Seems too good to be true.

http://newyork.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/perfect-brunette-sexxy-playmate-_-21/22805866

http://newyork.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-brunette-super-sexy-very-busty-21/32141480

Fredflint29
08-06-12, 10:51
Has anyone received an email from this young girl from blue point with molly in her gmail address? She answered my CL ad but wanted some intel first. Seems too good to be true as usual.I finally took the plunge with her. OMG what a young little cutie and for real too. First timer (supposedly). I picked her up at a deli in Blue Point at 8AM and we parked at some wooded area by some boat docks. A girl walkied into the area while we were chatting, but she said it was her friend (not cute) checking up on her to make sure she was safe. Hopped in the back of my truck and had a great time. Dfk BBBJ nqns BBFS (oops! I could't resist). Said she was off of birth control for the month because she missed her dr appt or I could have cum inside! 2 pops possible but I had to get to work. 100 total. Told her I wanted to see her again and she said cool but she is not responding to my emails or phone calls. Cannot share without her permission especially because I think it is her REAL contact info. If I ever get back in touch with her I will ask her if I can share. This one was truly a needle in the haystack!

AceBandit
08-10-12, 10:20
Does anyone know of a provider with a nice bubble butt. I like thick women not fat but with a nice jiggling ass who also does bbjs. Any help would be great!

Fredflint29
09-06-12, 10:04
Has anyone received emails from kraziii.@yahoo?

I met with her the other day. Don't bother LOL. Dead fish. She said up front that she does not do BJ and does not get on top, so I knew what I was in for. But she agreed to 50 and she is petite so what the hell I went for it. Black, not good looking but not bad either. Pictures were real. When I got there I realized I left my wallet home and only had $33 on me. She said OK! So, in her bedroom in Huntington Station and a dead fish for 33. Good enough LOL.

Fredflint29
09-11-12, 09:46
Saw Amy's ad on CL this morning. I have seen her a few times, including last night, and she told me I could share her info. I got an EXCELLENT BBJ with CIM for 60 in the car. Another time it was BBJ and CFS for 120. Tell her Keith recommended her to you.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/w4m/3264299046.html

Amy 516-633-9066.

24, 5-6, 120lbs, about 34B-24-34, size 2?

Enjoy.

Fredflint29
09-11-12, 12:47
Saw Amy's ad on CL this morning. I have seen her a few times, including last night, and she told me I could share her info. I got an EXCELLENT BBJ with CIM for 60 in the car. Another time it was BBJ and CFS for 120. Tell her Keith recommended her to you.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/w4m/3264299046.html

Amy 516-633-9066.

24, 5-6, 120lbs, about 34B-24-34, size 2?

Enjoy.Another post by her:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cas/3264590813.html

Bob54145
09-30-12, 10:28
Another post by her:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cas/3264590813.htmlI met Amy the other day and she is a very sweet girl, Ill be meeting her again.

CrazyMikey3451
10-01-12, 10:49
I met Amy the other day and she is a very sweet girl, Ill be meeting her again.Is this the same girl who posts she is a married 22 yo. Then email you back with sexy pictures that make you got to a site that you have to pay to verify? Any pics of this girl to see if she is worth going too? Thanks!

Bob54145
10-02-12, 05:53
Is this the same girl who posts she is a married 22 yo. Then email you back with sexy pictures that make you got to a site that you have to pay to verify? Any pics of this girl to see if she is worth going too? Thanks!No, not the same girl. I called her number and picked her up.

Fredflint29
10-02-12, 11:28
I met Amy the other day and she is a very sweet girl, Ill be meeting her again.Bob- Just curious. What exactly did you do with her and what did you pay?

Fredflint29
10-02-12, 11:29
Is this the same girl who posts she is a married 22 yo. Then email you back with sexy pictures that make you got to a site that you have to pay to verify? Any pics of this girl to see if she is worth going too? Thanks!Mikey. NO that is not the same girl. Anyone who asks you to go to a site is ALWAYS totally spam bullshit. Always mark the email address as such.

CrazyMikey3451
10-02-12, 11:54
Thanks for the info Fred

Fredflint29
10-02-12, 15:30
Be careful with Amy going forward. She has been taking money and high-tailing on a couple of guys. Make sure you pay this one at the end. Trust me.

Fredflint29
10-02-12, 15:33
I hooked up with some guy and his wife who wants me to meet him at the Bethpage Motel at 9:45AM and have his wifr blow both of us until we both shoot it all over her face. Problem is I can; t make it LOL. Anyone want to take my place? You need to be fairly this and attractive and look under 40 to match the pic I sent hem close enough for him to care. PM me if interested. You can just pretend you are me. I will send all details to one serious guy by PM. The only catch is that you MUST post your experience in detail on this board.

Bob54145
10-02-12, 16:37
Bob- Just curious. What exactly did you do with her and what did you pay?120 for BBBJCIM and cfs, I didn't get the feeling she was going to rip me off. Actually she was easy to get along with and followed direction well. She did not act like a crackhead.

Fredflint29
10-03-12, 09:29
i hooked up with some guy and his wife who wants me to meet him at the bethpage motel at 9:45am and have his wifr blow both of us until we both shoot it all over her face. Problem is i can; t make it lol. Anyone want to take my place? You need to be fairly this and attractive and look under 40 to match the pic i sent hem close enough for him to care. Pm me if interested. You can just pretend you are me. I will send all details to one serious guy by pm. The only catch is that you must post your experience in detail on this board.cancelled.

CrazyMikey3451
10-03-12, 22:05
Did any one have a run in with this post. Got a reply it is 100 BBBJ. Asked in an email for FS. Reply was a cute pick and 180. Her name is chrissy. But I am skeptical. Any one got any feedback?

Thetsm
10-07-12, 01:23
I was in LI for business and saw the messages below on Amy. Thanks guys for the info. Arranged an outcall to my hotel: she seemed quite nice via text / phone. She was almost two hours late with no ETA in sight so I called it a night. Is she still worth pursuing? She texted me a few pics and appeared to be quite cute.

Fredflint29
10-08-12, 09:40
I was in LI for business and saw the messages below on Amy. Thanks guys for the info. Arranged an outcall to my hotel: she seemed quite nice via text / phone. She was almost two hours late with no ETA in sight so I called it a night. Is she still worth pursuing? She texted me a few pics and appeared to be quite cute.She is for real and gives GREAT head, but she can be flaky so good luck getting together with her.

Fredflint29
10-08-12, 09:42
Did any one have a run in with this post. Got a reply it is 100 BBBJ. Asked in an email for FS. Reply was a cute pick and 180. Her name is chrissy. But I am skeptical. Any one got any feedback?This girl is for real too. Good BJ and she will swallow also. She will do car dates and you MIGHT be able to go to her place (her situation changes). You can get her to 80 for BBBJ / swallow, but no lower. FS is also available, but be careful because I think she does BBFS sometimes. Enjoy.

Lover Boy
10-08-12, 14:49
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdWYXwjJhAU

Yes this is what is happening these days, its is indeed true. Everything is over priced. Mostly the Korean joints

CrazyMikey3451
10-09-12, 12:00
This girl is for real too. Good BJ and she will swallow also. She will do car dates and you MIGHT be able to go to her place (her situation changes). You can get her to 80 for BBBJ / swallow, but no lower. FS is also available, but be careful because I think she does BBFS sometimes. Enjoy.Thanks Fred I will check her out. Her picture she sent me was a conservative face pic but cute. Will see if she will send me body pics first. Maybe I can get her down to 120 FS.

Rick2000
10-11-12, 14:06
Thanks Fred I will check her out. Her picture she sent me was a conservative face pic but cute. Will see if she will send me body pics first. Maybe I can get her down to 120 FS.Did I miss the link or am I just not looking in the right spot? I can't find it anywhere. I will be in town for one night the middle of next week and am interested in making that one night productive.

Bob54145
10-17-12, 05:40
Does any one know what happened to Amy?

She doesn't answer texts.

Thetsm
10-22-12, 23:23
Does any one know what happened to Amy?

She doesn't answer texts.Check the escort reports. She may have morphed into Carina!

Fredflint29
10-23-12, 09:11
Check the escort reports. She may have morphed into Carina!Amy = Carina. DEFINITELY. I think she was Carina first.

Gtrack
10-23-12, 20:35
Her latest adventure is her phone is water logged and she can't get text messages or send texts. I was going to lindenhurst via BK on the LIRR but I got to the atlantic station to call her phone went o voicemail and I decided not to go. She was thankful for mentioning her on the board and I liked her attitude over the phone. Will keep trying.

Fredflint29
10-25-12, 10:06
Her latest adventure is her phone is water logged and she can't get text messages or send texts. I was going to lindenhurst via BK on the LIRR but I got to the atlantic station to call her phone went o voicemail and I decided not to go. She was thankful for mentioning her on the board and I liked her attitude over the phone. Will keep trying.She was definitely a GREAT provider with decent looks, but there are warnings about her using needles and having unprotected sex with multiple johns. I would stay away. Risk is WWWAAAAYYYYY Too high on this one.

Wiseman2
10-25-12, 11:31
Fred,

If you have seen in person report the facts. If you are going by what other people say that is not fair to her. When I see her I will look for the tell tale signs if their are any. You do not want your character defamed or slandered so do not do it to her. I will tell her what is being said about her so she can be prepared.

We need a accurate review not hear say and hating on her.

Thank you

Fredflint29
10-25-12, 12:22
Fred,

If you have seen in person report the facts. If you are going by what other people say that is not fair to her. When I see her I will look for the tell tale signs if their are any. You do not want your character defamed or slandered so do not do it to her. I will tell her what is being said about her so she can be prepared.

We need a accurate review not hear say and hating on her.

Thank you100% agreed. But I did want you to be forewarned to protect yourself just in case. Like I said, I have seen her many times months ago and she was great.

DarkPrince411
02-18-13, 17:21
Not sure on the area as I was in town for work and happen to be cruising the streets late night just kind of driving where ever the wind takes me. I have had previous luck on route 111 but on this particular night that was dead. So I elected to cruise the main roads and I love long island because very few people walk so chances are if someone is walking its for a good reason LOL. Anyway while cruising I happen to see a few girls walking they don't appear to know each other but all hispanic and all within a few blocks of each other. I stopped one and sure enough she was up to hang out. She quoted me 20/50 to guide me on a tourist adventure and I gladly accepted. During this drout to see a few out in one evening in the same area is rare. Figured I'd share.

Fredflint29
08-06-13, 09:14
Has anyone heard from a girl named Jennifer or Kimberly. 26 from Massapequa, email with "doggy" in it?

Fredflint29
08-12-13, 09:32
Nancy Zh-

Email has 1997atgmail in it.

Phone has 917-655.

From Mineola / Roslyn area.

ANYONE hear from this cutie? Not sure if LE or if even for real, but I would love to know if anyone heard from her before I take a shot in the dark here.

AssMan7685
10-02-13, 13:59
I know things on Long Island are dry when it comes to sws. However, I was driving down Well wood avenue in Lindenhurst and decided to stop at 7-11 by the bank on the corner. I got out of my car and was walking up to the entrance and saw a possible White SW in short pink and black shorts and a white t-shirt with a pocket book just hanging around the entrance. I gave her the look to try and start up a convo but some homeless guy came up and started talking to her when I went in. Anyways. Driving up Wellwood down toward chateau Lamar (I know I spelt it wrong) I saw a truck pulled over by the medium on the right side and I'm pretty sure I saw her get into the truck and they pulled away. I tried to maintain a safe distance to see where they went but they went down a side street so I just continued on my way. Has anyone ever seen this woman before? Thanks.

Hoboynj
10-05-13, 14:41
I know things on Long Island are dry when it comes to sws. However, I was driving down Well wood avenue in Lindenhurst and decided to stop at 7-11 by the bank on the corner. I got out of my car and was walking up to the entrance and saw a possible White SW in short pink and black shorts and a white t-shirt with a pocket book just hanging around the entrance. I gave her the look to try and start up a convo but some homeless guy came up and started talking to her when I went in. Anyways. Driving up Wellwood down toward chateau Lamar (I know I spelt it wrong) I saw a truck pulled over by the medium on the right side and I'm pretty sure I saw her get into the truck and they pulled away. I tried to maintain a safe distance to see where they went but they went down a side street so I just continued on my way. Has anyone ever seen this woman before? Thanks.Can you tell us about what time this was?

AssMan7685
10-05-13, 23:38
It was probably like 11:30-11:45 more toward 11:45.

Fredflint29
05-05-15, 10:14
27,5-1, 125 lbs, 34 be. Emailed me looking to get together at her apartment. 50 CBJ or 200 cfs with anal. Painstakingly talked her into BBBJ for 100 but that's too high for me for just a BJ so I didn't take the plunge yet. We also briefly taked about daty. No dfk allowed. Anyone have any more info on her before I do?

Tonto25
10-24-15, 08:57
I'm heading up to long island next week. Any fellow mongers have any suggestions. I like them petite BBBJ a must and a trip to greece would be a plus. Pm me or just throw it out there and if any you guys in my neck of the woods will steer ya right here in jax. Thanks BSHM! Tonto out!!

BuggaMan
11-05-15, 19:23
I live in Elmont NY. I saw this ad and gave it a try. I should have look else where. I went for an Incall and the first thing is that there is no bed. She makes you do it on the hard wood for. She gave me a bbj, it was the worst. She kept biting. Then she didn't have a condom so I used mine. I went doggy and you could smell the ass stnking. Like she didn't shower in days! I couldn't even stay hard. I ended up leaving mid session. Def no worth the 1.

516 XXX sixsix four9.

SoulCattt
11-06-15, 16:51
I live in Elmont NY. I saw this ad and gave it a try. I should have look else where. I went for an Incall and the first thing is that there is no bed. She makes you do it on the hard wood for. She gave me a bbj, it was the worst. She kept biting. Then she didn't have a condom so I used mine. I went doggy and you could smell the ass stnking. Like she didn't shower in days! I couldn't even stay hard. I ended up leaving mid session. Def no worth the 1.

516 XXX sixsix four9.How do we avoid something we can't find? Need more info.

BigMoke08
02-24-20, 11:22
My job has me traveling to the Riverhead area next week and I'm looking to contribute to the local economy. Any intel on the local scene or provider recommendations are greatly appreciated!