PDA

View Full Version : Flowers Spa

Ass Man808
03-14-23, 14:20
Anyone checked out this place and know who's working? I know Tpy is there and Channel is mama.

Shima44
03-14-23, 18:14
Anyone checked out this place and know who's working? I know Tpy is there and Channel is mama.I only know Dior.

Dr Mallard
03-14-23, 18:24
Anyone checked out this place and know who's working? I know Tpy is there and Channel is mama.What is the location of this spa?

Shima44
03-14-23, 20:36
What is the location of this spa?Same building as blue star.

OldMan5555
03-14-23, 23:59
Anyone checked out this place and know who's working? I know Tpy is there and Channel is mama.So Channel left Asia and is mama here. Dior and Toy moved over too. Is this right? Getting confused.

Ass Man808
03-15-23, 00:40
So Channel left Asia and is mama here. Dior and Toy moved over too. Is this right? Getting confused.From what I understand. Is that Channel and Toy left maybe about a month or two ago.

ReallyOldGuy
03-15-23, 00:53
Is there a sign up now? Rog.

NormalDude2002
03-15-23, 02:06
Parking there sucks, busy street and everyone can see you parked right in front of the spa. I don't get too paranoid about parking for most places if they are tucked out of the way but this is right on a busy street.

The Quiz
03-15-23, 12:29
From what I understand. Is that Channel and Toy left maybe about a month or two ago.So who's the mama at Asia, Apple? Is it just Picasso and Lemon left there now?

Rock Hard808
03-15-23, 17:40
So who's the mama at Asia, Apple? Is it just Picasso and Lemon left there now?When I went to see Lemon the other day had a short lady as mama. She told me there is supposed to be a new local girl coming but who knows if the girl will last.

LastHurrah
03-16-23, 03:16
When I went to see Lemon the other day had a short lady as mama. She told me there is supposed to be a new local girl coming but who knows if the girl will last.I'm getting lost here. Which place you talking about. This thread is Flowers Spa. You talking about Asia Spa??

Lemon is at Asia Spa right? Not Flowers.

Rock Hard808
03-16-23, 08:24
I'm getting lost here. Which place you talking about. This thread is Flowers Spa. You talking about Asia Spa??

Lemon is at Asia Spa right? Not Flowers.Lemon is at Asia Spa. I was just responding to a bro.

Livealoha
03-17-23, 07:28
Dior opened a new place called Flowers Spa. Currently with Toy and Ewha. Location is 1610 Kalaukau Ave (same as Blue Star).

Currently no sign yet, parking in the front (yes right in front.). Will update if she has any new girls.

Shima44
03-17-23, 17:42
Dior opened a new place called Flowers Spa. Currently with Toy and Ewha. Location is 1610 Kalaukau Ave (same as Blue Star).

Currently no sign yet, parking in the front (yes right in front.). Will update if she has any new girls.Who is Ewha? Where she worked before? Thanks.

KTown Killa
03-17-23, 17:53
Who is Ewha? Where she worked before? Thanks.Do they share parking with BS?

Blake123
03-18-23, 03:10

Currently no sign yet, parking in the front (yes right in front.). Will update if she has any new girls.If one doesn't want to park in front, there's always the option of parking at Don Quijote or even in the CC.

KTown Killa
03-18-23, 14:43
If one doesn't want to park in front, there's always the option of parking at Don Quijote or even in the CC.Hopefully the entrance won't be in the front too.

NormalDude2002
03-19-23, 14:10
Hopefully the entrance won't be in the front too.They got a back door but its kind of wack. If the restaurant is busy then you have to walk past a bunch of people eating.

From what I can tell they are appointment only at this point and the sign at the front of the building isn't lit up.

KinkyJiji
03-22-23, 04:54
They got a back door but its kind of wack. If the restaurant is busy then you have to walk past a bunch of people eating.

From what I can tell they are appointment only at this point and the sign at the front of the building isn't lit up.Drove by at night. Everything dark. Seems not open.

NormalDude2002
03-22-23, 22:56
Drove by at night. Everything dark. Seems not open.You have to call them and make an appointment.

PureSex
03-31-23, 18:09
Flower Spa opening. 24 hour service. Parking in front and after 9 pm can park in front of restaurants next to spa. Street parking also available. Newly renovated and a relaxing atmosphere with some familiar faces.

PureSex
03-31-23, 18:24
Flower Spa to open 24 hrs. Parking in front and after 9 in front of restaurants along the front side. Newly renovated with some familiar faces.

LastHurrah
03-31-23, 23:26
Flower Spa to open 24 hrs. Parking in front and after 9 in front of restaurants along the front side. Newly renovated with some familiar faces.So who's there?? PM me. Of you want to keep it UTR. Curious!

Dvd888
04-02-23, 21:48
So who's there?? PM me. Of you want to keep it UTR. Curious!Chanel called me this morning, new ladies finally arrived. Both Asian and younger.

They both had appointments when I got there but I got to meet them briefly and got a look at them. New Pink is the younger one and is very pretty, first time in Hawaii and speaks good English. Annie looks little older and I thought she was attractive too. She spoke good English. Supposed to have one more lady arriving soon, later this week. Toy is also there too, used to be at Asia.

I plan on checking them both out this week. They working on getting more parking in the lot next door, but not sure when. For now parking is only in front, and no parking in back behind Blue Star.

They plan on opening 24 hrs and appointments are preferred. Phone is 808-888-04 three five.

Nice large place, and they also have a table shower too. Hanabi / Dior is no longer there. New signs going up this week.

Stacey Kane23
04-03-23, 18:33
Chanel called me this morning, new ladies finally arrived. Both Asian and younger.

They both had appointments when I got there but I got to meet them briefly and got a look at them. New Pink is the younger one and is very pretty, first time in Hawaii and speaks good English. Annie looks little older and I thought she was attractive too. She spoke good English. Supposed to have one more lady arriving soon, later this week. Toy is also there too, used to be at Asia.

I plan on checking them both out this week. They working on getting more parking in the lot next door, but not sure when. For now parking is only in front, and no parking in back behind Blue Star.

They plan on opening 24 hrs and appointments are preferred. Phone is 808-888-04 three five.

Nice large place, and they also have a table shower too. Hanabi / Dior is no longer there. New signs going up this week.Is the standard service like Blue Star / Kison? Sign me up!

WonHungLow
04-04-23, 05:31
Chanel called me this morning, new ladies finally arrived. Both Asian and younger.

Nice large place, and they also have a table shower too. Hanabi / Dior is no longer there. New signs going up this week.Thank you bro for the tips and info. Someplace new to check out now. Especially get the new girls! Knowing Chanel their service must. Be good. Hopefully like Kison like another bro posted. Little tapped out in my. Wallet right now so got to wait until payday.

PureSex
04-04-23, 17:35
Visited Toy, very healthy girl, definitely not a spinner. No table shower offered but not the reason for visiting. Standard services but kison style ending. No need to go into detail, basic suck and fuck.

All and all nice time and will repeat. Not sure of the two other girls so if some others try let us know.

HK Player
04-04-23, 19:03
Visited Toy, very healthy girl, definitely not a spinner. No table shower offered but not the reason for visiting. Standard services but kison style ending. No need to go into detail, basic suck and fuck.

All and all nice time and will repeat. Not sure of the two other girls so if some others try let us know.What was the damage?

PureSex
04-04-23, 19:37
Breakdown 60/150 so 210 total (in case cannot add).

Bono888
04-04-23, 20:12
Where is this place at? Does anyone have an ad?

PureSex
04-04-23, 23:49
Where is this place at? Does anyone have an ad?1610 Kalakaua Ave.

Stangman808
04-05-23, 01:31
Where is this place at? Does anyone have an ad?http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/therapeutic-massage/flower-spa-808-888-0435_357987

HK Player
04-05-23, 02:52
Breakdown 60/150 so 210 total (in case cannot add).Mahalo for the 411.

KinkyJiji
04-05-23, 03:13
Curious to see the new talent that Chanel had brought in. Hmmmmn. Got to dig into the reservfunds for a visit.

Enona1
04-06-23, 21:24
Spoke to Chanel. Gave me a list of providers there which included Naomi and Toy. Weren't they former Asia Spa? Sounds like five or six girls. Also sounded like they're not that busy for some reason. Kinda on the fence about going.

Big Gulp
04-07-23, 00:57
Spoke to Chanel. Gave me a list of providers there which included Naomi and Toy. Weren't they former Asia Spa? Sounds like five or six girls. Also sounded like they're not that busy for some reason. Kinda on the fence about going.Sounds like most of the Asia Spa girls moved there. Didn't someone mention that Asia might close or having issues or something?

LastHurrah
04-07-23, 02:27
Spoke to Chanel. Gave me a list of providers there which included Naomi and Toy. Weren't they former Asia Spa? Sounds like five or six girls. Also sounded like they're not that busy for some reason. Kinda on the fence about going.Who's on the list that Chanel gave you so we have an idea who is there? Don't recall Naomi at Asia.

Saw. The open sign lit up when I drove by last night.

RugMuncha
04-07-23, 16:47
Saw new girl Naomi. This girl checked off all the wrong boxes boxes in the performance category. Said she's Chinese, about early 30's, not bad looking face and body. Nice man made D's. She comes into the room and doesn't ask about a shower, and tel you to lie face down and begins a weak rubdown kind of massage while she's fully dressed. That lasted for less than 10 minutes. She then asks me to flip over. She asks if I want anything else, to which I naturally answer yes. Next question from her was how much you want to spend!, which I answered $160. She says ok then fumbles through her bag to dig out a bullet proof rubber and immediately proceeded to place it on my still limp dick, then gives 10 second CBJ that could not be felt through that super strength condom. She then lies down on her back oractically fully clothed. Bear in mind she was wearing one of those sequined thick, stiff bridesmaid style dresses with a bra that looked like body armor. Too bad because she has really nice boobs. The rest was an ultimate dead fish experience. Not sure if any of you instructor types can teach her the ropes.

Aviatr77
04-07-23, 18:07
Who's on the list that Chanel gave you so we have an idea who is there? Don't recall Naomi at Asia.

Saw. The open sign lit up when I drove by last night.4 ladies supposed to be working now. According to Chanel, Toy (formerly Asia Spa), Annie and Pink mostly on call, and latest, Naomi.

Saw Naomi yesterday, pretty, younger asian. Beautiful face, nice natural C"s, slim and around 5' 5" tall. Seems new to this work and so she was shy at first, but I got BBBJ, DATY, and covered MSOG, but no kissing. I didn't want a table shower but she was happy to wash me standing up. Speaks English but can tell it's a second language for her. We got along fine but not quite GFE, as always YMMV till she gets more experience. Will see her again soon. Standard rates.

Parking in front is limited, but they trying to get more space in the lot next door. Can't park in back of Blue Star Spa.

So far it's not like Kison but I'm sure Chanel will soon have a line-up that has something for us all. LOL.

Craps
04-07-23, 19:36
Spoke to Chanel. Gave me a list of providers there which included Naomi and Toy. Weren't they former Asia Spa? Sounds like five or six girls. Also sounded like they're not that busy for some reason. Kinda on the fence about going.Did TOY long time ago go by the name pearl at CHM? Also did naomi work with channel at kison? Act like Japanese? Also fantasia by the name Rose, studying to be a nurse. Thanks (great girls).

PureSex
04-07-23, 20:58
Definitely new to the island. Asian beauty in her 30's I would guess. Nice face with a sexy body. Oh and she makes sure you happy with excellent service. You guys need to check this one out because she might be busy once the word is out. I promise you she is hot. One guy saw her last night and returned this morning according to Chanel. I told her I would post a report but she said not too descriptive. Can't say more but seeing is believing.

PureSex
04-08-23, 16:08
Did TOY long time ago go by the name pearl at CHM? Also did naomi work with channel at kison? Act like Japanese? Also fantasia by the name Rose, studying to be a nurse. Thanks (great girls).That was a different a Naomi, and you right on the Japanese thing, this one from Florida supposedly.

Shima44
04-08-23, 18:21
Does anybody know what happen to Dior?. Like where is she working now?. I text her she never replied back. Normally when she moves to a new place she text me to let me know.

LastHurrah
04-08-23, 21:30
Saw new girl Naomi. This girl checked off all the wrong boxes boxes in the performance category. Said she's Chinese, about early 30's, not bad looking face and body. Nice man made D's. She comes into the room and doesn't ask about a shower, and tel you to lie face down and begins a weak rubdown kind of massage while she's fully dressed. That lasted for less than 10 minutes. She then asks me to flip over. She asks if I want anything else, to which I naturally answer yes. Next question from her was how much you want to spend!, which I answered $160. She says ok then fumbles through her bag to dig out a bullet proof rubber and immediately proceeded to place it on my still limp dick, then gives 10 second CBJ that could not be felt through that super strength condom. She then lies down on her back oractically fully clothed. Bear in mind she was wearing one of those sequined thick, stiff bridesmaid style dresses with a bra that looked like body armor. Too bad because she has really nice boobs. The rest was an ultimate dead fish experience. Not sure if any of you instructor types can teach her the ropes.Thanks for your report. Classic YMMV applies I guess. Seems like you had a dead fish experience but others had 5 star sessions. Got to believe your report is honest and factual. Others might be glossing over for Chanel. Money is tight since I got hammered on taxes so I think I will stick to my favorite girls.

LastHurrah
04-08-23, 21:34
4 ladies supposed to be working now. According to Chanel, Toy (formerly Asia Spa), Annie and Pink mostly on call, and latest, Naomi.

Saw Naomi yesterday, pretty, younger asian. Beautiful face, nice natural C"s, slim and around 5' 5" tall. Seems new to this work and so she was shy at first, but I got BBBJ, DATY, and covered MSOG, but no kissing. I didn't want a table shower but she was happy to wash me standing up. Speaks English but can tell it's a second language for her. We got along fine but not quite GFE, as always YMMV till she gets more experience. Will see her again soon. Standard rates.

Parking in front is limited, but they trying to get more space in the lot next door. Can't park in back of Blue Star Spa.

So far it's not like Kison but I'm sure Chanel will soon have a line-up that has something for us all. LOL.Thanks for info and review. Kinda up on the fence on Naomi since others had different sessions. I know YMMV so think I will wait for a few more confirmation reports. Appreciate your information.

Lealea1
04-09-23, 18:21
Thanks for info and review. Kinda up on the fence on Naomi since others had different sessions. I know YMMV so think I will wait for a few more confirmation reports. Appreciate your information.More like 50 yo. She's nice but really awkward. Askes dumb questions. Stops every two minutes and stares and asks if you're ok over and over. Finished a huge one on my own stomach and then she asks me if I came. She's either very bad at English, dumb as a doornail or high. Tits are big and fake but not nice. Huge tattoo on stomach. Acts like a clueless grandma but kind of a nice face and slim. Won't repeat. The red lights everywhere in the place are sleezy. Saw Toy she looked alright nothing special. Overall not terrible but her personality is odd and she's not that young.

TrialnError
04-09-23, 19:40
More like 50 yo. She's nice but really awkward. Askes dumb questions. Stops every two minutes and stares and asks if you're ok over and over. Finished a huge one on my own stomach and then she asks me if I came. She's either very bad at English, dumb as a doornail or high. Tits are big and fake but not nice. Huge tattoo on stomach. Acts like a clueless grandma but kind of a nice face and slim. Won't repeat. The red lights everywhere in the place are sleezy. Saw Toy she looked alright nothing special. Overall not terrible but her personality is odd and she's not that young.Thanks for an accurate report. The one's saying she's 30's could be old like 90 something year old mongers.

ClaraForever
04-09-23, 19:54
More like 50 yo. She's nice but really awkward. Askes dumb questions. Stops every two minutes and stares and asks if you're ok over and over. Finished a huge one on my own stomach and then she asks me if I came. She's either very bad at English, dumb as a doornail or high. Tits are big and fake but not nice. Huge tattoo on stomach. Acts like a clueless grandma but kind of a nice face and slim. Won't repeat. The red lights everywhere in the place are sleezy. Saw Toy she looked alright nothing special. Overall not terrible but her personality is odd and she's not that young.Same 50's.

But I always think 50's alumni from tokyo spa (like donna) and women from happiness look so different from 50's from kison.

Just feel kison 50's could not feel the need of trying to look younger as much as ladies from other place, maybe no competition against younger ones made them think effort to look younger is essential.

PureSex
04-10-23, 06:58
Thanks for an accurate report. The one's saying she's 30's could be old like 90 something year old mongers.I'd be living the life if I was 90 and still fucking ladies in their 50's.

HalfTime
04-14-23, 19:39
Chennel now kitchens mama inform me.

Toy, punk, Naomi, Anna, All young.

Perry is middle age.

Going check it out, back to you guys later.

Shima44
04-14-23, 20:45
Chennel now kitchens mama inform me.

Toy, punk, Naomi, Anna, All young.

Perry is middle age.

Going check it out, back to you guys later.How young is Young?

Avidmonger
04-15-23, 20:27
New to the area decide to try out the talent out here. After some research decided to go with flowers spa. Called in the am to see if they were open, then pulled up standard house fee then off to the room. Was greeted by a girl called Emma or Anna, and brought to the table shower. Thing was like a slip and slide I almost slid off LOL. Anyway some light playing on the table then off to the room. Started with a standard massage which lead into some CBJ / CFS. Over all great visit full damage was about $2 will repeat!

Dvd888
04-15-23, 21:44
Definitely new to the island. Asian beauty in her 30's I would guess. Nice face with a sexy body. Oh and she makes sure you happy with excellent service. You guys need to check this one out because she might be busy once the word is out. I promise you she is hot. One guy saw her last night and returned this morning according to Chanel. I told her I would post a report but she said not too descriptive. Can't say more but seeing is believing.Saw Naomi for the second time the other day. She is brand new to this kind of work so the first time was below average like some guys have reported. She is maybe forties, slim and pretty face and nice C's.

Since they slow Channel asked me to see her again, and she was a lot better this time. She was smiling and happy that I had come back to see her again. She offered a table shower but I didn't have time so she gave me a quick rinse off. Back in the room, I asked her to disrobe and this time she wasn't shy. Got an above average BBBJ, DATY, and BBFSCIP multiple positions, and MSOG.

Her English is bad so I think her biggest problem is communication. Next time I'll try a translator app. She said that she likes me so I got a full GFE with LFK.

I understand that they have three other ladies there now, but I only got to meet Toy and Pink. They not too busy now but I think that the parking is the problem as when the restaurants are busy there's no parking close by. 60/150 like most everywhere else, so worth it for me. LOL.

WonHungLow
04-16-23, 01:47
Saw Naomi for the second time the other day. She is brand new to this kind of work so the first time was below average like some guys have reported. She is maybe forties, slim and pretty face and nice C's.

Since they slow Channel asked me to see her again, and she was a lot better this time. She was smiling and happy that I had come back to see her again. She offered a table shower but I didn't have time so she gave me a quick rinse off. Back in the room, I asked her to disrobe and this time she wasn't shy. Got an above average BBBJ, DATY, and BBFSCIP multiple positions, and MSOG.

Her English is bad so I think her biggest problem is communication. Next time I'll try a translator app. She said that she likes me so I got a full GFE with LFK.

I understand that they have three other ladies there now, but I only got to meet Toy and Pink. They not too busy now but I think that the parking is the problem as when the restaurants are busy there's no parking close by. 60/150 like most everywhere else, so worth it for me. LOL.Had a great time with Naomi the other evening. Parking not an issue at night when everyone closed except the spa. Similar good time as you posted. Was great to be with a new person and one who was not a seasoned professional if you know what I mean. Communication is an issue but she tries hard to please and we had a few laughs even though we couldn't understand each other. Great personality even a bit shy but once we were into things it was naturally great. Going to be in my repeat list for sure.

Hunt638
04-21-23, 18:45
Well, today was my birthday so I stopped over and by the way mama is also happy birthday today April 21 so wish her happy birthday also, she is 5'4" maybe 105 pound size D. She is 100% girlfriend experience. Very nice skin, very nice face, long hair excellent attitude. I'm going to come back again. I recommend her same style service like Yuna, I just had an excellent time well worth the money so if you like natural beautiful girls, you should run down here.

LegendLuvr
04-22-23, 02:44
Well, today was my birthday so I stopped over and by the way mama is also happy birthday today April 21 so wish her happy birthday also, she is 5'4" maybe 105 pound size D. She is 100% girlfriend experience. Very nice skin, very nice face, long hair excellent attitude. I'm going to come back again. I recommend her same style service like Yuna, I just had an excellent time well worth the money so if you like natural beautiful girls, you should run down here.How old is she?

Hunt638
04-22-23, 03:13
How old is she?No rules! GFE.

Sam H
04-22-23, 08:53
How old is she?Asian girls 60 is the new 40. Probably good enough to say does not look 60? Now, somebody will probably say 30.

Aml3740
04-23-23, 01:45
Saw Naomi for the second time the other day. She is brand new to this kind of work so the first time was below average like some guys have reported. She is maybe forties, slim and pretty face and nice C's.

I understand that they have three other ladies there now, but I only got to meet Toy and Pink. They not too busy now but I think that the parking is the problem as when the restaurants are busy there's no parking close by. 60/150 like most everywhere else, so worth it for me. LOL.I saw her a few days after this report. Naomi does look to be younger than many AMP girls, but it is hard to tell in the dim red lighting there. Her body is soft but thin and really nice, especially her boobs. She was very reserved with me. Table shower but no b2 b. Back to room for massage first, where she stayed fully clothed. On the flip, she asked if I wanted her (she pointed at me and her pussy), and asked how much when I said yes. She wanted it upfront. I know the standard, but gave a little extra hoping for great service. She got out one of the "bullet proof" condoms and put it on, and gave short BJ. Then we went through several positions. She is real eye candy when she is on top or when you're behind her. I would rate service maybe a 5. She is not GFE (no kissing, no real eye contact, etc.), and seemed to wince a lot, and I'm not huge or anything down there. Finished and she cleaned me off and gave short massage after.

This wasn't a horrible experience. I just truly find it hard to believe that her service is anywhere near that of Yuna or Nicole. I actually appreciate covered service with a provider, so it isn't about that. I guess more about lack of enthusiasm. I don't regret seeing her, and I would be willing to try her again. I've had massage with HE that I enjoyed much better, though.

DrMajikLuv69
04-23-23, 19:21
Been busy lining up the girls at the crib, but got to keep backup plans. Where is this place located? Contact information?

Big Gulp
04-23-23, 21:58
Been busy lining up the girls at the crib, but got to keep backup plans. Where is this place located? Contact information?Pass some of the girls if you cannot handle, LOL.

PureSex
04-27-23, 16:15
Had a repeat session with Toy. She a little chubby but can take a pounding til you unload in her. Sweet girl that gives a GFE. She said she trying to tone down. I told her more customers gladly would help. She laughed but said it is true. Maybe have some kind of special deal was my suggestion. She did not say yes but neither said no. A discount could go a long way these days.

Enona1
04-27-23, 18:45
I saw her a few days after this report. Naomi does look to be younger than many AMP girls, but it is hard to tell in the dim red lighting there. Her body is soft but thin and really nice, especially her boobs. She was very reserved with me. Table shower but no b2 b. Back to room for massage first, where she stayed fully clothed. On the flip, she asked if I wanted her (she pointed at me and her pussy), and asked how much when I said yes. She wanted it upfront. I know the standard, but gave a little extra hoping for great service. She got out one of the "bullet proof" condoms and put it on, and gave short BJ. Then we went through several positions. She is real eye candy when she is on top or when you're behind her. I would rate service maybe a 5. She is not GFE (no kissing, no real eye contact, etc.), and seemed to wince a lot, and I'm not huge or anything down there. Finished and she cleaned me off and gave short massage after.

This wasn't a horrible experience. I just truly find it hard to believe that her service is anywhere near that of Yuna or Nicole. I actually appreciate covered service with a provider, so it isn't about that. I guess more about lack of enthusiasm. I don't regret seeing her, and I would be willing to try her again. I've had massage with HE that I enjoyed much better, though.Has anyone gotten a good massage from anyone? Play is nice but I'm getting older and a good massage goes a long way for me.

RoadRally2
04-27-23, 19:08
Has anyone gotten a good massage from anyone? Play is nice but I'm getting older and a good massage goes a long way for me.Best bet for good massage go to legit mt. Haven't really had a good massage from an AMP. The girls who put on good FS. They know what they good at. Goto AMP for FS. Goto legit for good massage. Unfortunately haven't found any that does both real well.

LastHurrah
04-27-23, 19:35
Best bet for good massage go to legit mt. Haven't really had a good massage from an AMP. The girls who put on good FS. They know what they good at. Goto AMP for FS. Goto legit for good massage. Unfortunately haven't found any that does both real well.You might try Suji who actually has training for massage in Japan. She's pretty good in my experience. Not Thai walk in back kind. More Swedish but pretty good.

And Yoko does a good firm massage that's professional level.

Aml3740
04-28-23, 07:12
Has anyone gotten a good massage from anyone? Play is nice but I'm getting older and a good massage goes a long way for me.I've gotten really good massage from Macy on S. King st. I've also gotten a good massage from Leii at Lemon Blossom, though she says she isn't trained. I've also had nice massage from a couple of Thai providers that also give HE, but there is sometimes trouble getting them to give a massage past 30 minutes, even if you pay for the hour.

Enona1
04-28-23, 12:08
I've gotten really good massage from Macy on S. King st. I've also gotten a good massage from Leii at Lemon Blossom, though she says she isn't trained. I've also had nice massage from a couple of Thai providers that also give HE, but there is sometimes trouble getting them to give a massage past 30 minutes, even if you pay for the hour.Thanks for the info. I should have been more specific. I meant at Flowers. Spoke to Chanel and of course she said everyone gave a good massage. Mahalo in advance.

SnatchThat
04-29-23, 02:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Aml3740
04-29-23, 10:29
Promotoed by this d-bags Aml3740, Dvd888, Hunt638, Wonhunglow, Puresex, Aviatr77. If you are different or the same people, your guys word is worthless. I didn't expect much but when you state most beautiful face and when I get there and see what I saw I know you guys are off your pills. You guys said she is sexy, not a single thing appealed about her sexy wise. Bunch of hood rats.I said what I said. In my opinion, she is on the younger side of many women working in AMPs that offer standard pricing. She looked nice, especially for someone that doesn't look like everything is fake. Her service is nothing to gush over. If you don't like her and want to see younger women, go to a place known for them. Don't come here and attack people because you don't like what they say. Sure, I'm sitting here wondering about all the reviews saying she was no-rules total GFE when I got nothing remotely GFE, but whatever. That's why I wrote my review. You can question the veracity of a review without being an ass about it.

ClaraForever
04-29-23, 15:01
Promotoed by this d-bags Aml3740, Dvd888, Hunt638, Wonhunglow, Puresex, Aviatr77. If you are different or the same people, your guys word is worthless. I didn't expect much but when you state most beautiful face and when I get there and see what I saw I know you guys are off your pills. You guys said she is sexy, not a single thing appealed about her sexy wise. Bunch of hood rats.This place's real owner is Chanel.

Big Gulp
04-29-23, 15:45
Promotoed by this d-bags Aml3740, Dvd888, Hunt638, Wonhunglow, Puresex, Aviatr77. If you are different or the same people, your guys word is worthless. I didn't expect much but when you state most beautiful face and when I get there and see what I saw I know you guys are off your pills. You guys said she is sexy, not a single thing appealed about her sexy wise. Bunch of hood rats.Mahalo for speaking the truth! I don't believe most of the guys on the list.

Lealea1
04-29-23, 17:57
Mahalo for speaking the truth! I don't believe most of the guys on the list.Its been a general trend here for many years that guys cannot tell the difference between fake tits and real ones. Its pretty astonishing. Naomi has big weird fake tits and guys claiming nice big naturals omgosh give me a break.

ClaraForever
04-29-23, 22:21
Its been a general trend here for many years that guys cannot tell the difference between fake tits and real ones. Its pretty astonishing. Naomi has big weird fake tits and guys claiming nice big naturals omgosh give me a break.There some usernames (that seems same one with multiple usernames) that do writing by chanel's request.

And some grandpas get blind if they get BBFS. Ha. Grandpas who can cum 2 times in one hour every week while 50 yo guy often confess it is not easy. Retired pilot men have nothing to worry LOL.

PureSex
04-29-23, 23:12
I said what I said. In my opinion, she is on the younger side of many women working in AMPs that offer standard pricing. She looked nice, especially for someone that doesn't look like everything is fake. Her service is nothing to gush over. If you don't like her and want to see younger women, go to a place known for them. Don't come here and attack people because you don't like what they say. Sure, I'm sitting here wondering about all the reviews saying she was no-rules total GFE when I got nothing remotely GFE, but whatever. That's why I wrote my review. You can question the veracity of a review without being an ass about it.That guy should get a grip. Not everyone experienced the same thing. Wish I had bareback and msog. If compared to other mature ladies she is on the younger side. And being new added some excitement. Everyone has their own views l. He should stop being such a grouch and going after people he don't agree with. Wonder if he got good reviews of anyone with that attitude.

SnatchThat
04-30-23, 20:56
I said what I said. In my opinion, she is on the younger side of many women working in AMPs that offer standard pricing. She looked nice, especially for someone that doesn't look like everything is fake. Her service is nothing to gush over. If you don't like her and want to see younger women, go to a place known for them. Don't come here and attack people because you don't like what they say. Sure, I'm sitting here wondering about all the reviews saying she was no-rules total GFE when I got nothing remotely GFE, but whatever. That's why I wrote my review. You can question the veracity of a review without being an ass about it.You have your opinion and your say, now it is known. Your opinion is terrible and your word worthless. End of discussion.

That guy should get a grip. Not everyone experienced the same thing. Wish I had bareback and msog. If compared to other mature ladies she is on the younger side. And being new added some excitement. Everyone has their own views l. He should stop being such a grouch and going after people he don't agree with. Wonder if he got good reviews of anyone with that attitude.It is not about the same experience, we just not even in the same ballpark remotely. She could have had a saggy body but when you say hottest face etc. I'm looking for those lips on that face around my rooster making better with a booster. But nope not even remotely close.

ClaraForever
05-01-23, 05:37
You have your opinion and your say, now it is known. Your opinion is terrible and your word worthless. End of discussion.

It is not about the same experience, we just not even in the same ballpark remotely. She could have had a saggy body but when you say hottest face etc. I'm looking for those lips on that face around my rooster making better with a booster. But nope not even remotely close.This place is only Kison season 2.

Owner is Chanel and as young and hot as Kison grandmas.

There is no day for old good days of young st. And Tokyo, Rejuve spa with younger girls with top services here.

Korean spas are now no different from Kison. All others got closed.

If lucky, you may find hidden diamond in (still) mud in Osaka spa. But we know most (almost all) new talents / relatively younger and prettier / never last long or come back.

Only 2. Very young with no skill or grandmas (who can not work in mainland) with BBFS service now.

PureSex
05-01-23, 14:39
You have your opinion and your say, now it is known. Your opinion is terrible and your word worthless. End of discussion.

It is not about the same experience, we just not even in the same ballpark remotely. She could have had a saggy body but when you say hottest face etc. I'm looking for those lips on that face around my rooster making better with a booster. But nope not even remotely close.Said nice face which is a general opinion, she not ugly. Never said hottest face.

PureSex
05-02-23, 01:37
This place is only Kison season 2.

Owner is Chanel and as young and hot as Kison grandmas.

There is no day for old good days of young st. And Tokyo, Rejuve spa with younger girls with top services here.

Korean spas are now no different from Kison. All others got closed.

If lucky, you may find hidden diamond in (still) mud in Osaka spa. But we know most (almost all) new talents / relatively younger and prettier / never last long or come back.

Only 2. Very young with no skill or grandmas (who can not work in mainland) with BBFS service now.Be careful criticizing other people because you making up stories to jump on the bandwagon. Chanel ain't the owner.

Shima44
05-07-23, 20:11
Received a text from Dior letting me know she is back at Flower.

Enona1
05-08-23, 13:09
Received a text from Dior letting me know she is back at Flower.Good to know. Mahalo! Where do customers park? Looks like they have only one space in front on Kalakaua. Heard her service was good and she has large natural titties. At her age (whatever it is), are they saggy? Recent pictures?

Shima44
05-08-23, 14:38
Good to know. Mahalo! Where do customers park? Looks like they have only one space in front on Kalakaua. Heard her service was good and she has large natural titties. At her age (whatever it is), are they saggy? Recent pictures?Park right in front. They don't look saggy. Not sure check her AD on BP.

JasonHungHung
05-08-23, 15:30
Good to know. Mahalo! Where do customers park? Looks like they have only one space in front on Kalakaua. Heard her service was good and she has large natural titties. At her age (whatever it is), are they saggy? Recent pictures?They don't sag much but they are MMs. They're done nicely and not hard but are pretty big. She has age and some thickness on her and her service is ok. Not the worst but not the best. I saw her at Asia Spa at the time so not sure if she still is BBFS but she was at Asia.

DeeJohn808
05-08-23, 19:07
Is Dior bam bam only? That's to say, is she the kind of chick (and Flowers the kind of place) where they would be annoyed if you tried to come in and get an actual massage with only HE?

They don't sag much but they are MMs. They're done nicely and not hard but are pretty big. She has age and some thickness on her and her service is ok. Not the worst but not the best. I saw her at Asia Spa at the time so not sure if she still is BBFS but she was at Asia.

Ajarn
05-08-23, 19:36
Received a text from Dior letting me know she is back at Flower.Dior and Toy are there. Is Naomi still working? Does anyone have the 411 on Angela and Anna?

GofasBits
05-08-23, 20:54
Is Dior bam bam only? That's to say, is she the kind of chick (and Flowers the kind of place) where they would be annoyed if you tried to come in and get an actual massage with only HE?If the massage is important to you I don't think you should go there. I can't really say for sure how good of a massage you'd get from the providers that work there, but it's a pretty day assumption that it won't be top quality. Now if you just tryna get one of them to give you a HJ I'm positive none would complain about that. GL!

NormalDude2002
05-08-23, 22:11
Dior and Toy are there. Is Naomi still working? Does anyone have the 411 on Angela and Anna?There is Dior, Toy and Lisa there.

Dior has a lot going on with her face, as in like plastic surgeries and lip fillers.

Fujii08
05-09-23, 03:09
There is Dior, Toy and Lisa there.

Dior has a lot going on with her face, as in like plastic surgeries and lip fillers.I scary her face Bad surgery like monster. And big fat stomach. Don't understand why she still work this job. Honestly If free. No thanks.

Ajarn
05-09-23, 07:38
If the massage is important to you I don't think you should go there. I can't really say for sure how good of a massage you'd get from the providers that work there, but it's a pretty day assumption that it won't be top quality. Now if you just tryna get one of them to give you a HJ I'm positive none would complain about that. GL!There is at least one provider there who can give a real massage. She was a legit MT in LA before turning to the dark side in HI.

PureSex
05-10-23, 02:31
There is at least one provider there who can give a real massage. She was a legit MT in LA before turning to the dark side in HI.Who turned to the darkside?

PureSex
05-10-23, 02:37
I scary her face Bad surgery like monster. And big fat stomach. Don't understand why she still work this job. Honestly If free. No thanks.Fricken scared me shitless. What the hell does she see in the mirror. Ship sunk a long time ago.

LastHurrah
05-12-23, 22:23
There is Dior, Toy and Lisa there.

Dior has a lot going on with her face, as in like plastic surgeries and lip fillers.I'd have to agree Door has done too much plastic surgery. Face looks like mannequin. I had to pass when I saw her. Obake looking to my. Eyes.

Ajarn
05-12-23, 23:11
I'd have to agree Door has done too much plastic surgery. Face looks like mannequin. I had to pass when I saw her. Obake looking to my. Eyes.Me too. Hurriedly grabbed another girl and locked ourselves in a room to escape her bear hug.

PureSex
05-13-23, 06:03
I admit reports on her biased but comparing her to the others there; Toy, Anne, Dior, and Perry, who I never saw. How would you rank the girls in order at Flower Spa? Definately apples and oranges. Should be interesting to say the least.

Aviatr77
05-17-23, 22:21
Dior and Toy are there. Is Naomi still working? Does anyone have the 411 on Angela and Anna?Hadn't been there for a while, so stopped by this morning. Sugar (I told her the name is kinda used up, but I guess they think it's ok.) My guess is maybe late forties, 5 ft, 95#, cute face and a beautiful set of large real C's. Slim but not quite a spinner. And for those of you that are interested, she has a nice bush. LOL.

Quick table shower, not much play. She said that she has massage training and gave me a first class massage that lasted for over half hour. BBBJ, 69 and BBFSCIP. A little LFK, and GFE.

She said first time in Hawaii. Came from Atlanta and isn't planning on leaving soon as she heard some good things from her friends who used to work in Hawaii. Got a little more than an hour.

Dior, Naomi, Lisa, Toy and now Sugar. They now have a full lineup and probably going need more parking, which they are still waiting on. Their new signs are still delayed, so the front door is still hard to find, especially at night.

Sugar is a pleasant, good looking Korean lady and I had a fine time, so plan on seeing her again.

Darksidez
05-18-23, 02:45
Hadn't been there for a while, so stopped by this morning. Sugar (I told her the name is kinda used up, but I guess they think it's ok.) My guess is maybe late forties, 5 ft, 95#, cute face and a beautiful set of large real C's. Slim but not quite a spinner. And for those of you that are interested, she has a nice bush. LOL.

Quick table shower, not much play. She said that she has massage training and gave me a first class massage that lasted for over half hour. BBBJ, 69 and BBFSCIP. A little LFK, and GFE.

She said first time in Hawaii. Came from Atlanta and isn't planning on leaving soon as she heard some good things from her friends who used to work in Hawaii. Got a little more than an hour.

Dior, Naomi, Lisa, Toy and now Sugar. They now have a full lineup and probably going need more parking, which they are still waiting on. Their new signs are still delayed, so the front door is still hard to find, especially at night.

Sugar is a pleasant, good looking Korean lady and I had a fine time, so plan on seeing her again.Thanks for the review.

The " nice Bush" is sure to be devisive, LOL.

Blackeye
05-20-23, 13:12
Is this the same Toy that was at Pine Tree years ago? Philipino-Korean? If not, anyone know what ever happen to her?

Livealoha
05-21-23, 23:46
Totally respect those who share their honest opinions\reviews.

However, keep in mind many of them do read the reviews posted here and like anyone, they do have feelings, and I am sure it was not pleasant for anyone to have to read such a negative view of how they look\appear.

Images from last year to current.

Choni
05-24-23, 17:19
This girl was at Asia a few months ago with a different name. Everything covered and no LFK and no GFE. Not bad looking but sagging breasts and small pooch. Her breasts remind me of Yuki at BSS in that she has size but not a nice shape. Pretty sure I seen this girl in the early 2000s in Hawaii.

Hadn't been there for a while, so stopped by this morning. Sugar (I told her the name is kinda used up, but I guess they think it's ok.) My guess is maybe late forties, 5 ft, 95#, cute face and a beautiful set of large real C's. Slim but not quite a spinner. And for those of you that are interested, she has a nice bush. LOL.

Sugar is a pleasant, good looking Korean lady and I had a fine time, so plan on seeing her again.

Honoice
05-24-23, 19:53
This girl was at Asia a few months ago with a different name. Everything covered and no LFK and no GFE. Not bad looking but sagging breasts and small pooch. Her breasts remind me of Yuki at BSS in that she has size but not a nice shape. Pretty sure I seen this girl in the early 2000s in Hawaii.Many BBFS girls no need lube because the Cum from previous customer is lube for them. They probably still need because still very dry.

Fujii08
05-25-23, 19:53
Many BBFS girls no need lube because the Cum from previous customer is lube for them. They probably still need because still very dry.Hahaha, Honoice you're funny and true. So gross.

Maruchan
05-26-23, 00:34
This girl was at Asia a few months ago with a different name. Everything covered and no LFK and no GFE. Not bad looking but sagging breasts and small pooch. Her breasts remind me of Yuki at BSS in that she has size but not a nice shape. Pretty sure I seen this girl in the early 2000s in Hawaii.What was her name at Asia?

Choni
05-26-23, 02:09
What was her name at Asia?Sorry, not sure but I think it was May. She was short though about 5 feet tall.

HawaiiBoy10
05-27-23, 00:28

This girl was at Asia a few months ago with a different name. Everything covered and no LFK and no GFE. Not bad looking but sagging breasts and small pooch. Her breasts remind me of Yuki at BSS in that she has size but not a nice shape. Pretty sure I seen this girl in the early 2000s in Hawaii.I went to see Sugar based on the first report. My experience was more like the other.

Got there a little early for appt, but figured should be no big deal since it was a nonpeak time. Chanel was pleasant remembering me from Kison and Asia action. Showed me to tiny room on the left. Got ready and waited a few minutes. Sugar came in and got undressed. Some standing foreplay, her rubbing her butt on my groin. I went for the Bush but it's gone. (You'll notice that I pretty much got the opposite of the original report.) She must be a hygiene conscious person because she covered my fingers in order to play with her kitty. I laid down to get down to action and she reached over to my things, grabbed my shorts, tossed them at me, and asked for payment. Ok this isn't going well. Gave her standard amount and she proceeded to begin a CBJ. I really like to DATY so I requested 69. Denied. She climbed on CG, but Jr decided he didn't want to play. She then laid on her back and I tried to DATY. Again, denied. I tried MISH to no avail. I laid down again and finished with BBBJ / HJ. She left to clean up. I figured nothing else was going to happen so I got dressed and walked out. Chanel was surprised to see me leaving without Sugar escorting me out. Chanel asked me how it was. I'm not one to badmouth a girl because she didn't give me what I want, YMMV and all, so I just said it was fine and left.

So, compared to the "flyer's" report: late 40's. Sure. 95# - yup, she said so. Cute face. Adequate. Real C's. Yeah, but not firm. Bush. Nope. BBBJ. I guess. 69 - nope. BBFSCIP. Not even close.

Not going to repeat. Will probably not return to place even though I really like Chanel unless she brings in someone I already know who provides the service that I want. Guess I made the mistake of expecting Kison / Asia level of service because Chanel is there.

ClaraForever
05-27-23, 13:55
Sorry, not sure but I think it was May. She was short though about 5 feet tall.May at asia (and other places, most at plus spa before covid19) that I met was tall. At least 5'6, I guess 5'7-5'8 and thin. Skinny by my standard.

She used other names too. May, maya, June, ginger. Most time by personal contact appointment. Very paranoid that try to lie low extremely.

PureSex
05-30-23, 09:35
Totally respect those who share their honest opinions\reviews.

However, keep in mind many of them do read the reviews posted here and like anyone, they do have feelings, and I am sure it was not pleasant for anyone to have to read such a negative view of how they look\appear.

Images from last year to current.You right, she doesn't deserve that. What she does is difficult, however, that $210 ain't no small change. That was really mean. My bad.

Mr Crowley
05-30-23, 10:49
You right, she doesn't deserve that. What she does is difficult, however, that $210 ain't no small change. That was really mean. My bad.She ain't that bad looking, I can get off on that. Maybe I'll give her some business. How is her performance? Good massage? BBFS?

PureSex
06-02-23, 06:41
She ain't that bad looking, I can get off on that. Maybe I'll give her some business. How is her performance? Good massage? BBFS?Not my flavor but shouldn't be hard to find reviews. Might have been a third name, not sure. She did have fans if I remember.

Maruchan
06-03-23, 13:43
May at asia (and other places, most at plus spa before covid19) that I met was tall. At least 5'6, I guess 5'7-5'8 and thin. Skinny by my standard.

She used other names too. May, maya, June, ginger. Most time by personal contact appointment. Very paranoid that try to lie low extremely.Definitely not May.

Gmoney6
06-04-23, 12:59
I went to see Sugar based on the first report. My experience was more like the other.

Got there a little early for appt, but figured should be no big deal since it was a nonpeak time. Chanel was pleasant remembering me from Kison and Asia action. Showed me to tiny room on the left. Got ready and waited a few minutes. Sugar came in and got undressed. Some standing foreplay, her rubbing her butt on my groin. I went for the Bush but it's gone. (You'll notice that I pretty much got the opposite of the original report.) She must be a hygiene conscious person because she covered my fingers in order to play with her kitty. I laid down to get down to action and she reached over to my things, grabbed my shorts, tossed them at me, and asked for payment. Ok this isn't going well. Gave her standard amount and she proceeded to begin a CBJ. I really like to DATY so I requested 69. Denied. She climbed on CG, but Jr decided he didn't want to play. She then laid on her back and I tried to DATY. Again, denied. I tried MISH to no avail. I laid down again and finished with BBBJ / HJ. She left to clean up. I figured nothing else was going to happen so I got dressed and walked out. Chanel was surprised to see me leaving without Sugar escorting me out. Chanel asked me how it was. I'm not one to badmouth a girl because she didn't give me what I want, YMMV and all, so I just said it was fine and left..Saw Sugar recently. Had the same experience. Covered everything. Was rushed in and out. Made the mistake of paying up front. May go back, but not seeing Sugar.

Ajarn
06-04-23, 19:44
I went to see Sugar based on the first report. My experience was more like the other.

Got there a little early for appt, but figured should be no big deal since it was a nonpeak time. Chanel was pleasant remembering me from Kison and Asia action. Showed me to tiny room on the left. Got ready and waited a few minutes. Sugar came in and got undressed. Some standing foreplay, her rubbing her butt on my groin. I went for the Bush but it's gone. (You'll notice that I pretty much got the opposite of the original report.) She must be a hygiene conscious person because she covered my fingers in order to play with her kitty. I laid down to get down to action and she reached over to my things, grabbed my shorts, tossed them at me, and asked for payment. Ok this isn't going well. Gave her standard amount and she proceeded to begin a CBJ. I really like to DATY so I requested 69. Denied. She climbed on CG, but Jr decided he didn't want to play. She then laid on her back and I tried to DATY. Again, denied. I tried MISH to no avail. I laid down again and finished with BBBJ / HJ. She left to clean up. I figured nothing else was going to happen so I got dressed and walked out. Chanel was surprised to see me leaving without Sugar escorting me out. Chanel asked me how it was. I'm not one to badmouth a girl because she didn't give me what I want, YMMV and all, so I just said it was fine and left.

So, compared to the "flyer's" report: late 40's. Sure. 95# - yup, she said so. Cute face. Adequate. Real C's. Yeah, but not firm. Bush. Nope. BBBJ. I guess. 69 - nope. BBFSCIP. Not even close.

Not going to repeat. Will probably not return to place even though I really like Chanel unless she brings in someone I already know who provides the service that I want. Guess I made the mistake of expecting Kison / Asia level of service because Chanel is there.

Saw Sugar recently. Had the same experience. Covered everything. Was rushed in and out. Made the mistake of paying up front. May go back, but not seeing Sugar.Sugar is bad news. Better to throw your money away. Took HF then demanded tip upfront. Germaphobe freak. Still wears a face mask. FS in room is covered for a reason. You want BBFS there, she wants more kala. TS was a full half hour. Korean scrub. At last you guys got to finish. I left in pain.

ClaraForever
06-05-23, 11:22
Sugar is bad news. Better to throw your money away. Took HF then demanded tip upfront. Germaphobe freak. Still wears a face mask. FS in room is covered for a reason. You want BBFS there, she wants more kala. TS was a full half hour. Korean scrub. At last you guys got to finish. I left in pain.Maybe the real reason is hiding her old age?

Big Gulp
06-05-23, 16:42
Maybe the real reason is hiding her old age?Physically probably but based on reports she should be hiding her attitude and personality. Her attitude and personality are the real turn offs sounds like.

Mr Crowley
06-09-23, 22:33
Has anyone went to Flowers and parked in that big parking lot in the back? It's that driveway just before Flowers. Not sure if that's their parking.

Stangman808
06-10-23, 21:26
Has anyone went to Flowers and parked in that big parking lot in the back? It's that driveway just before Flowers. Not sure if that's their parking.I believe that parking lot is for the DO-NE Japanese Restaurant.

PureSex
06-18-23, 02:26
Went there to play with Toy. After as I was leaving there was a Chinese girl I never met. Her name was Wendy, about 30 and cute.

She has a short time (2 weeks) to see how she likes it. Don't know how she is but will check her out when funds available She was friendly and polite when introduced to one another. She is a young one so be nice so she comes back. Just passing info so if any got details.

Keoni808
06-18-23, 14:20
Stopped in yesterday at 12 noon, met Wendy and Sugar, went with sugar, I like her rack, she looks to be in her 50's, table shower was awesome, 30 minutes, got a real good korean scrub all over, 1st pop, good lomi, back in the room, BBBJ, cfs, 2nd pop cim.

PureSex
06-30-23, 06:24
Before after finish girl would offer water and walk you to the door and sometimes goodbye kiss. Lucky to get a bye as you walk yourself out. What ever happened to service.

Bad review, no problem. Just change girl name. New name new girl with same old habits.

CheapCharlie
06-30-23, 18:06
Before after finish girl would offer water and walk you to the door and sometimes goodbye kiss. Lucky to get a bye as you walk yourself out. What ever happened to service.

Bad review, no problem. Just change girl name. New name new girl with same old habits.That's why Nicole is my ATF. Always treats me well, offers me water after and walks me to the door.

The Quiz
06-30-23, 20:34
That's why Nicole is my ATF. Always treats me well, offers me water after and walks me to the door.Nicole is okay. Sometimes I prefer younger or slimmer.

PanochaMan
07-01-23, 05:15
That's why Nicole is my ATF. Always treats me well, offers me water after and walks me to the door.Don't forget the kiss good bye. Amazing from star to finish.

PureSex
07-01-23, 13:23
Don't forget the kiss good bye. Amazing from star to finish.Girls don't know how to treat men but expect us to come back. They don't realize it's the little things that say the most. They have older average girls at best with basic skills so you would think they try harder. Girls come and go quickly. Don't think they will be in business too long with a lineup of Toy, Sugar, and Dior. I done with flower spa.

Big Gulp
07-01-23, 21:11
Girls don't know how to treat men but expect us to come back. They don't realize it's the little things that say the most. They have older average girls at best with basic skills so you would think they try harder. Girls come and go quickly. Don't think they will be in business too long with a lineup of Toy, Sugar, and Dior. I done with flower spa.Quality is that bad?

PureSex
07-02-23, 08:46
Quality is that bad?Are you referring to the quality of the girls (Toy Sugar, Dior) or the quality of service? Seen Toy a few a few times and service declining. At first ok nothing spectacular but was BBFS fill her up. That the highlight of session. Plump girl but could take a pounding. Now kinda lies there with same ending. When leaving no water, walk out alone and tells you bye from the backdoor. Never had the other two but no good true reviews. The Chinese girls gone and nothing good said about them. All rejects at this spa. Next stop Nicole.

PureSex
07-03-23, 13:16
This place's real owner is Chanel.This would be Toy. No business experience. Vanilla service and looks.

ClaraForever
07-03-23, 14:14
This would be Toy. No business experience. Vanilla service and looks.Steve? A papa San from empire.

He complained before that he had earn a lot of money for 2 years from empire, instead he lost 20 years of his life spin from stress dealing with women.

PureSex
07-04-23, 15:26
Steve? A papa San from empire.

He complained before that he had earn a lot of money for 2 years from empire, instead he lost 20 years of his life spin from stress dealing with women.Informing people who owner is so people don't go blaming Chanel. In case you didn't notice most complaining and you even made negative comments. Just trying to make you not look stupid with some of your assumptions.

GhostRecon
07-10-23, 23:25
My favorite girl Jayy wanted me to let everyone know she's working here at Flower Spa now. She still provides the same great service but since Flower Spa has a table showers, there will nuru aka b2 b available again.

PureSex
07-11-23, 08:16
Was talking with Chanel last week and she said they a little slow with Toy not working due to an infection. She said girl problem and need to see a doctor. Play safe. Probably just a bladder infection.

ScrubDiesel
07-13-23, 22:49
Just got a text from this one. Used to work at Club Secret and is now at Flower Spa. Hit it years ago at a Viet bar that is now closed.

Shima44
07-14-23, 13:25
Just got a text from this one. Used to work at Club Secret and is now at Flower Spa. Hit it years ago at a Viet bar that is now closed.Thanks for letting us know. Want to check her out. Did she give You her name that she is going by at Flower Spa?

Hunt638
07-14-23, 16:17
She she is approximately 5 ft 6 in maybe she is 105 pound, nice real tits D, she has real nice hair, super girlfriend experience, super real, nice, flawless, soft skin, she is clean-shaven, yeah I give her 10 for service. I give her 10 for attitude. , she will walk on your back, yes, they have table shower, so anyway I'm 55, and yes, she is a little older, but so what service is good if you're younger than maybe you go chase the young Chinese girls, but if you care about good service, then you should stick to the Korean girls, I will be back soon, and yes, Chanel is a very nice mama, so you can check her reviews. She has quite a few of them most of them all say basically the same. No rules cop etc.

ScrubDiesel
07-14-23, 18:24
Thanks for letting us know. Want to check her out. Did she give You her name that she is going by at Flower Spa?Pretty sure she goes by Evon. Don't know if she has changed it for AMP work.

Shima44
07-15-23, 01:15
Pretty sure she goes by Evon. Don't know if she has changed it for AMP work.Okay got it thanks.

TrialnError
07-15-23, 01:43
She she is approximately 5 ft 6 in maybe she is 105 pound, nice real tits D, she has real nice hair, super girlfriend experience, super real, nice, flawless, soft skin, she is clean-shaven, yeah I give her 10 for service. I give her 10 for attitude. , she will walk on your back, yes, they have table shower, so anyway I'm 55, and yes, she is a little older, but so what service is good if you're younger than maybe you go chase the young Chinese girls, but if you care about good service, then you should stick to the Korean girls, I will be back soon, and yes, Chanel is a very nice mama, so you can check her reviews. She has quite a few of them most of them all say basically the same. No rules cop etc.She is on the taller side. Haven't seen her since Asia Spa. She's about your age.

Hayakuivy2025
07-16-23, 19:00
Natural busty and cute. Table shower, massage and 2 x pop. Hurry she may be leaving on vacation soon.

RedRaider66
07-17-23, 11:16
Just got a text from this one. Used to work at Club Secret and is now at Flower Spa. Hit it years ago at a Viet bar that is now closed.What is her name?

OopsWrongHole
07-17-23, 12:59
Where is this place located by? Please DM me. Thank you guys.

Johnny14
07-17-23, 20:40
Just got a text from this one. Used to work at Club Secret and is now at Flower Spa. Hit it years ago at a Viet bar that is now closed.I think I sat with her at Club Secret awhile back and wanted to go straight to the back booth action, but she insisted of having a few drinks that I had no patience to put up with. So went down street to Saigon Palace for back booth action. I might go check her out a Flowers for old time's sake, this time straight to the action.

PoonPounder808
07-18-23, 16:27
I think I sat with her at Club Secret awhile back and wanted to go straight to the back booth action, but she insisted of having a few drinks that I had no patience to put up with. So went down street to Saigon Palace for back booth action. I might go check her out a Flowers for old time's sake, this time straight to the action.She goes by Evon. Talks in the 3rd person in texts. She used to be way way skinnier before Covid. Used to get it bbfscip at HN for super cheap, but wouldn't fuck her if she paid me now. Last I heard she was trying to upcharge at GH, like 240-260 ish. Haha I told her us was 40 yrs younger and 40 lbs lighter she could ask those rates.

BeaverLiquor
07-18-23, 23:27
Racking my brain trying to figure out what HN is.

TIA.

She goes by Evon. Talks in the 3rd person in texts. She used to be way way skinnier before Covid. Used to get it bbfscip at HN for super cheap, but wouldn't fuck her if she paid me now. Last I heard she was trying to upcharge at GH, like 240-260 ish. Haha I told her us was 40 yrs younger and 40 lbs lighter she could ask those rates.

PoonPounder808
07-18-23, 23:59

TIA.HN = Happy Nights which then turned into GH = Golden Hands.

MakaKiller
07-19-23, 06:04

TIA.Perhaps he meant to type "HBN"?

Redneck 1
07-19-23, 13:27
Where is this place located by? Please DM me. Thank you guys.There are probably some other mongers who don't know, so here's an advertisement with the address:

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/therapeutic-massage/flower-spa-808-888-0435_357987

It's on Kalakaua Avenue, just before the Philip Street junction with Kalakaua (if you're traveling in the mauka direction up Kalakaua). It has an easily seen sign in front, and is in the same building as Blue Star, Frog House, and Joy Cup Noodles.

PureSex
07-19-23, 15:41
Was talking with Chanel last week and she said they a little slow with Toy not working due to an infection. She said girl problem and need to see a doctor. Play safe. Probably just a bladder infection.Communication break done. AXE what I said. Sorry Toy.

Hunt638
08-02-23, 05:30
Not real young, but real tits! Clean shaven pussy, GFE!! No rules (no Greek) but everything else on the table, walk on back after, good tast, kissing, cim, cip, all positive, standard fee, no rush no up sale. I'm 55 so young folks may pass, so times mama let me go longer, over 45 min for sure. Lots of reviews all ready for her, yes, she knows donna, yes, she knows Lemmon, good one to try if you like real tits.

Gmoney6
08-03-23, 12:48
Not real young, but real tits! Clean shaven pussy, GFE!! No rules (no Greek) but everything else on the table, walk on back after, good tast, kissing, cim, cip, all positive, standard fee, no rush no up sale. I'm 55 so young folks may pass, so times mama let me go longer, over 45 min for sure. Lots of reviews all ready for her, yes, she knows donna, yes, she knows Lemmon, good one to try if you like real tits.Agree with Hunt. Jayy was a lot of fun. Saw her last week and plan to see her this week again.

Hunt638
08-10-23, 00:10
So if you like her, I guess you better go jump on it before she takes off and goes to the mainland for her vacation. I saw her this morning. It was well worth it as usual. , kiis, suck 69 , doggie,lick her hot pussy and ass, cip, or cim, very good service always happy, sorry to see her go.

Shamester
08-12-23, 14:17
So if you like her, I guess you better go jump on it before she takes off and goes to the mainland for her vacation. I saw her this morning. It was well worth it as usual. , kiis, suck 69 , doggie,lick her hot pussy and ass, cip, or cim, very good service always happy, sorry to see her go.Mama is extremely nice and professional.

On the other hand, Jayy is too much of a diva. Deserves no customers.

The other chicas living on location could warrant sampling.

Darkalterego
08-12-23, 16:19
What's the current lineup atm? Speculative ages?

AceDoe
08-12-23, 16:41
So if you like her, I guess you better go jump on it before she takes off and goes to the mainland for her vacation. I saw her this morning. It was well worth it as usual. , kiis, suck 69 , doggie,lick her hot pussy and ass, cip, or cim, very good service always happy, sorry to see her go.Can confirm last day is Sunday. Comes back in 2 weeks at the end of the month.

Aviatr77
08-12-23, 23:15
What's the current lineup atm? Speculative ages?Current ladies are Toy, Dior and Jay, who is going on vacation soon.

I managed to see the new girls yesterday, and they are all young, 30 give or take a year, and pretty. Niko, I understand is Japanese and around 30. Izumi (sp) claims to be Japanese / Korean and around 30 also. Lucky is Chinese and around 24. I thought they were all very young and attractive, reminded me of my granddaughters.

Chanel said that they are all cherry girls, new to the "business". I'm busy this week so looking forward to seeing them hopefully next week. LOL.

They have a full lineup so I hope they have enough parking. Looking forward to any reports forthcoming. LOL.

ImBatman808
08-18-23, 20:04
First time visiting this place and probably my last. Made an appointment to see Ayumi. Door opened and I saw both Toy and Dior. They both do not have attractive faces and too much meat on them imo. But the thing is that I got unfriendly looks from them. Something odd as I showered, shaved, and all that for a good appearance. Already not looking good for this place already.

Ayumi came in shortly after. The room has space on the door wall ceiling like Kison. She is not 30's for sure and according to my Asian Age Radar, she is 42-47. If you can speak fluent Japanese maybe it would have been different. Face maybe a 6 or a 6. 5. Body is not slim-slim, but average-slim. Tall. Natural Cs. Wanted donation upfront, but assured me she real good service for me. Lies. Slipped on a cover for me for CBJ for maybe 2 months max then started lubing herself up. She has rules including not all positions. No LFK or peck goodbye too. Out the door shortly after popping. Could have given me a massage or something. Kicked out less than 20 minutes after entering here. If you want less than 20 minutes then come here I guess.

WonHungLow
08-19-23, 02:14
First time visiting this place and probably my last. Made an appointment to see Ayumi. Door opened and I saw both Toy and Dior. They both do not have attractive faces and too much meat on them imo. But the thing is that I got unfriendly looks from them. Something odd as I showered, shaved, and all that for a good appearance. Already not looking good for this place already.

Ayumi came in shortly after. The room has space on the door wall ceiling like Kison. She is not 30's for sure and according to my Asian Age Radar, she is 42-47. If you can speak fluent Japanese maybe it would have been different. Face maybe a 6 or a 6. 5. Body is not slim-slim, but average-slim. Tall. Natural Cs. Wanted donation upfront, but assured me she real good service for me. Lies. Slipped on a cover for me for CBJ for maybe 2 months max then started lubing herself up. She has rules including not all positions. No LFK or peck goodbye too. Out the door shortly after popping. Could have given me a massage or something. Kicked out less than 20 minutes after entering here. If you want less than 20 minutes then come here I guess.Thanks for the report brother. No wonder when I drive by I never see any cars parked in front. I pass by three times a week at least and never see customer vehicles. Pass for me.

The Quiz
08-19-23, 10:45

Ayumi came in shortly after. The room has space on the door wall ceiling like Kison. She is not 30's for sure and according to my Asian Age Radar, she is 42-47. If you can speak fluent Japanese maybe it would have been different. Face maybe a 6 or a 6. 5. Body is not slim-slim, but average-slim. Tall. Natural Cs. Wanted donation upfront, but assured me she real good service for me. Lies. Slipped on a cover for me for CBJ for maybe 2 months max then started lubing herself up. She has rules including not all positions. No LFK or peck goodbye too. Out the door shortly after popping. Could have given me a massage or something. Kicked out less than 20 minutes after entering here. If you want less than 20 minutes then come here I guess.Thank you Batman for saving Gotham, I mean Honolulu Mongers from wasting their time and money. Other monger reported she was new to the business but if she's like this with every customers, might not last long. Other guys seemed way off on the age too.

Redneck 1
08-19-23, 22:20
Thank you Batman for saving Gotham, I mean Honolulu Mongers from wasting their time and money. Other monger reported she was new to the business but if she's like this with every customers, might not last long. Other guys seemed way off on the age too.Question: using the search tool for this thread, at the present time I found only one review about "Ayumi," which was the review recently posted by ImBatman808 to which you replied. So specifically, who are the "other guys" (plural) and "other monger" who previously posted about "Ayumi," and what are the dates of their posts so I and other mongers can read them?

Lefty Boy
08-19-23, 23:51

Ayumi came in shortly after. The room has space on the door wall ceiling like Kison. She is not 30's for sure and according to my Asian Age Radar, she is 42-47. If you can speak fluent Japanese maybe it would have been different. Face maybe a 6 or a 6. 5. Body is not slim-slim, but average-slim. Tall. Natural Cs. Wanted donation upfront, but assured me she real good service for me. Lies. Slipped on a cover for me for CBJ for maybe 2 months max then started lubing herself up. She has rules including not all positions. No LFK or peck goodbye too. Out the door shortly after popping. Could have given me a massage or something. Kicked out less than 20 minutes after entering here. If you want less than 20 minutes then come here I guess.I had a similar experience with Niko the other night though my session lasted 45-50 minutes. Wouldn't repeat unless she went the Kison route. Jayy's the only reason to come here imo.

LastHurrah
08-20-23, 03:15
I had a similar experience with Niko the other night though my session lasted 45-50 minutes. Wouldn't repeat unless she went the Kison route. Jayy's the only reason to come here imo.Agree with you. Someone earlier said the new girls were young but based on the first hand reports I think he was doing a favor for Chanel and had biased report.

The Quiz
08-20-23, 16:12
Question: using the search tool for this thread, at the present time I found only one review about "Ayumi," which was the review recently posted by ImBatman808 to which you replied. So specifically, who are the "other guys" (plural) and "other monger" who previously posted about "Ayumi," and what are the dates of their posts so I and other mongers can read them?Just simple typos, happens when you type too fast, LOL.

PureSex
08-22-23, 06:51
Current ladies are Toy, Dior and Jay, who is going on vacation soon.

I managed to see the new girls yesterday, and they are all young, 30 give or take a year, and pretty. Niko, I understand is Japanese and around 30. Izumi (sp) claims to be Japanese / Korean and around 30 also. Lucky is Chinese and around 24. I thought they were all very young and attractive, reminded me of my granddaughters.

Chanel said that they are all cherry girls, new to the "business". I'm busy this week so looking forward to seeing them hopefully next week. LOL.

They have a full lineup so I hope they have enough parking. Looking forward to any reports forthcoming. LOL.The simple fact of how prostitutes remind him of his granddaughters is really questionable.

NamasteGuy
08-28-23, 16:02
She's Chinese, late 20' or early 30', about 5 feet tall, looks average, body and boobs firm, cute punani, that bugga tight.

GFE all the way, damage 70 for the house, 160 for tip.

Dvd888
08-28-23, 22:37
Heard that they just got another new girl, started yesterday. Mimi is korean, 5' 3" tall, slim with nice MM C size chest. Pretty, her face kinda reminded me of Dior just briefly. Said that she just arrived from Ohio, first time in Hawaii.

Saw her this morning and got my moneys worth. Over one hour, short table shower, no massage but GFE, lots of DFK, lots of DATY, which she seemed to really enjoy. MSOG covered full service. Got lucky as she and I hit it off pretty good. Got the better of YMMV. Will see her again.

60/160 for just over an hour. Also saw Lucky, cute, young Chinese girl. Maybe I'll see her next.

Redneck 1
08-29-23, 09:42
60/160 for just over an hour.

70 for the house, 160 for tip.Thanks for these informative reports.

Two questions regarding pricing at Flower Spa: (1) is the house fee currently $60 or $70 (both of which are quoted above), and (2) is the normal tip there currently $160 (so a monger who tips $150 would probably be considered a cheapskate)?

TrialnError
08-29-23, 12:30
Thanks for these informative reports.

Two questions regarding pricing at Flower Spa: (1) is the house fee currently $60 or $70 (both of which are quoted above), and (2) is the normal tip there currently $160 (so a monger who tips $150 would probably be considered a cheapskate)?I noticed that too. I'm not sure if they just tipping extra or shop / s are finally putting in a bump in pricing. It's still a fair price but if this is the new standard pricing and not just extra tips then might catch some guys off if they still trying to pay 200-210.

ImBatman808
08-29-23, 14:02
Thanks for these informative reports.

Two questions regarding pricing at Flower Spa: (1) is the house fee currently $60 or $70 (both of which are quoted above), and (2) is the normal tip there currently $160 (so a monger who tips $150 would probably be considered a cheapskate)?HF is still current .60 at the Korean AMPs. I gave .60 HF here and was going to tip a .10, but mama and Dior looking unfriendly at me on my first visit so no thanks. I do tip the mama a .10 sometimes though at the other Korean AMPs though. No, it is $.50, the other monger gave an extra. 10. If the girl demands the $.50 upfront like my visit here, why would you give her more than that beforehand? Like you can give her an extra. 30 and she can still kick you out in under 30 minutes. Go and tip her more after if you want if she gave more time, GFE, msog, etc.

Dvd888
08-29-23, 17:17
HF is still current .60 at the Korean AMPs. I gave .60 HF here and was going to tip a .10, but mama and Dior looking unfriendly at me on my first visit so no thanks. I do tip the mama a .10 sometimes though at the other Korean AMPs though. No, it is $.50, the other monger gave an extra. 10. If the girl demands the $.50 upfront like my visit here, why would you give her more than that beforehand? Like you can give her an extra. 30 and she can still kick you out in under 30 minutes. Go and tip her more after if you want if she gave more time, GFE, msog, etc.I had all 20's so I gave her 8 bills, $160 instead of only $140, besides I had an above average session and over an hour so was an easy call. Paid her after we were done, like I always do.

House fee hasn't changed, $60.

Johnny14
09-07-23, 11:55
She's Chinese, late 20' or early 30', about 5 feet tall, looks average, body and boobs firm, cute punani, that bugga tight.

GFE all the way, damage 70 for the house, 160 for tip.No way Chinese Lucky is late 20 or early 30, more like early 40 pushing 50. Lazy, won't give you massage, kind of fat around the waist and not too hygiene in washing that pussy which gave off some stink odor. Service or more like lack of it not worth the total $220, HF 60 and her 160. I wouldn't recommend, save your money and go see Nicole or Lily at the new place. Lucky is just another typical Chinese, no bang for the buck and only thinking about making money with the least amount of effort.

GhostRecon
09-07-23, 12:56
Jayy just came back from vacation and said she will be starting work again later this afternoon.

GhostRecon
09-11-23, 13:23
So finally checked out this place. Not a fan of parking in front but went late afternoon / early evening so wasn't that bad. Spent time with Jayy, hardly see her and don't really do this now days so it was good to see her again. She was looking good like usual and same great service like she always provides. Great way to end the weekend for sure.

Shima44
09-25-23, 21:25
Has anybody seen Dior lately? Does she still offer BBFS?

AznRichyRich
09-27-23, 01:25
Has anybody seen Dior lately? Does she still offer BBFS?It's been a while since I gotten serviced by her but I got lucky she was there yesterday and she was looking hella sexy. Her service is always top notch like always and she's looking much more banging since last time.

I'm going back next week when I got the chance!

Shima44
09-27-23, 12:58
It's been a while since I gotten serviced by her but I got lucky she was there yesterday and she was looking hella sexy. Her service is always top notch like always and she's looking much more banging since last time.

I'm going back next week when I got the chance!Okay. Thanks. That's good to hear that she is looking hella sexy.

Shima44
09-27-23, 15:18
Who is Ayumi, Lucky & Flower?

Shima44
09-27-23, 17:56
Who is Ayumi, Lucky & Flower?Sorry disregard this report.

Alva The Don
09-28-23, 05:56
Having never been here, I decided tonight on a whim to hop in the car and drive over to the spa. Maybe around 9:20 pm or so I arrive and see it completely empty up front. Lights on with a bright OPEN sign.

I've heard about the annoying parking situation but I find it perfect? I park right up front and there is the door, wide open and welcoming anyone.

Again, this was a spontaneous horny trip for me as I did not call ahead and relied on lady luck to show me the way. And did she ever, I go in and am greeted by the mamasan. She asks if I had an appointment but told her I'm just a walk-in. Immediately I'm ushered into a red lit room and I begin to undress. A minute or so later walks in Dior, in all her big chested glory. I've seen the ads and pics of her and while she doesn't look completely accurate (Def way older in the face than those pics depict) she still has those amazing knockers that everyone who's been with her love. Thick and short for those who love them like that. Myself included. Very nice attitude and friendly to talk to, big points for that. She's got a good accent on her so it may or may not be difficult for some of you to understand, I made do with what I could understand.

She tells me if I want a shower but I say I've showered already. She then says that its a table and she showers with me, I change my mind immediately and I am to the shower. LOL.

Shower is pretty standard as she scrubs me down and lathers me everywhere. About seven or minutes go by and we head back into the room to dry off. Bit of a lazy massage once in the room but I know what it is, eventually I flip over and she takes me in her mouth with the quickness. BJ was actually pretty good, nice and hot with some DT.

I won't get explicit as you all know what happens next but I definitely had her in multiple positions, one of which was her on top so I could see those massive melons bounce up and down for me.

For those wondering, she still offers it up BBFS. And I absolutely took that kitty bare in all its warm and wet glory. She's not completely shaven but very well groomed (I do LOVE me some hairy kitty).

I unload a weeks worth of baby batter deep in her and I shower up. Pay the 200 once I'm dressed and off I go, drained and satisfied. It's about 10:10 pm at this point when I drive off. Why'all can do the math but I was in there for just under an hour.

Those of you wanting a short and thick MILF with some of the biggest knockers I've seen here, definitely hit her up for an appointment. I will for sure see her again at some point, especially for the BBFS. She also tells me she goes by many names, Dior / Sakura / Hanabi to name a few. Just a little info for those who are wondering as she does post sometimes under different names.

Final rating.

9/10. Would smash again.

ClaraForever
09-28-23, 11:15
Dior=Piaget, Picasso, Hanabi.

Short and plump. Laura / Toy's older version of body. Plump but quite toned (not as muscular as Paula, I mean harder than Emma at chm). If you like tuna style, she is not for you. She can never be thin by any standard. But not obese.

Some may not like her face cause we can see much treatment and makeup on face if you like more natural looking.

Service is top notch. Funny and friendly lady.

NamasteGuy
09-28-23, 14:00
Is this the same Jayy that worked at Asia Spa with Mama Channel?

So finally checked out this place. Not a fan of parking in front but went late afternoon / early evening so wasn't that bad. Spent time with Jayy, hardly see her and don't really do this now days so it was good to see her again. She was looking good like usual and same great service like she always provides. Great way to end the weekend for sure.

Shima44
09-28-23, 15:22
Having never been here, I decided tonight on a whim to hop in the car and drive over to the spa. Maybe around 9:20 pm or so I arrive and see it completely empty up front. Lights on with a bright OPEN sign.

I've heard about the annoying parking situation but I find it perfect? I park right up front and there is the door, wide open and welcoming anyone.

Again, this was a spontaneous horny trip for me as I did not call ahead and relied on lady luck to show me the way. And did she ever, I go in and am greeted by the mamasan. She asks if I had an appointment but told her I'm just a walk-in. Immediately I'm ushered into a red lit room and I begin to undress. A minute or so later walks in Dior, in all her big chested glory. I've seen the ads and pics of her and while she doesn't look completely accurate (Def way older in the face than those pics depict) she still has those amazing knockers that everyone who's been with her love. Thick and short for those who love them like that. Myself included. Very nice attitude and friendly to talk to, big points for that. She's got a good accent on her so it may or may not be difficult for some of you to understand, I made do with what I could understand..Thanks for letting us know that she stills offer BBFS.

Hunt638
09-30-23, 16:01
Eno in all honesty, she gives a real good legit massage, cracks your back she does some crazy things to your neck makes you feel super good, for me 100% girlfriend experience I mean I'm 55 so I like the fact she has real tits I like her smooth skin her hair got long she has real nice pussy you can kiss her and you can basically do everything you want with this girl except no tickets for Greece, but 100% she's good every where else not super young but like I said I'm 55 Cell if you want a real good massage after you're done having fun it's worth it, nice tits, nice arse she allows you to kiss, no watching clock, her service is a 10. Her attitude is a 10. , well to me, she looks good she's not fat. She's got a good looking face so anyway I always try to go see her once a week.

Hunt638
09-30-23, 17:23
Nice real tits!! I'm 55 so to me cheers super sexy. Maybe Young People Nike monarch like it so much but I like that she is 100% girlfriend experience a real positive attitude no rules she won't watch the clock everything I can do to her except I can't go to Greece but that's okay so basically five star service five star attitude now some of you young people might not like that she's definitely over 40 , but for me, I like older Asian women, so I have a good time. Hair Massage is better than some of the real professional Thailand girls. That's the truth. , I try to see her at least once a week.

Hayakuivy2025
10-01-23, 02:10
I just saw Jay. She's about 56 and skinny with natural boobs. Her skin is very soft And felt good. Must have blown in about 5 minutes which is fast for me. Definitely Going to cum back.

Shima44
10-02-23, 02:46
Just got a text from this one. Used to work at Club Secret and is now at Flower Spa. Hit it years ago at a Viet bar that is now closed.Do You know if she is still working at Flower Spa?

LastHurrah
10-12-23, 03:03
Haven't heard much about here. When I drive by on my way to Donqi I never see any cars in front door. Door always open guess they're saving electricity.

Mayjah
10-17-23, 05:21

Ayumi came in shortly after. The room has space on the door wall ceiling like Kison. She is not 30's for sure and according to my Asian Age Radar, she is 42-47. If you can speak fluent Japanese maybe it would have been different. Face maybe a 6 or a 6. 5. Body is not slim-slim, but average-slim. Tall. Natural Cs. Wanted donation upfront, but assured me she real good service for me. Lies. Slipped on a cover for me for CBJ for maybe 2 months max then started lubing herself up. She has rules including not all positions. No LFK or peck goodbye too. Out the door shortly after popping. Could have given me a massage or something. Kicked out less than 20 minutes after entering here. If you want less than 20 minutes then come here I guess.I'm new to the AMP scene and been lurking on the forums for awhile. It was a little past 3 am on Sunday morning and I had the urge to visit an AMP. I was either going to visit Blue Star or Flowers since they were open at that time. Haven't been to either, but ended up going to Flowers. I showed up as a walk-in, paid the HF to mama and was led to a room on the left. As previously mentioned by ImBatman808, I noticed the rooms on the right had space above the door ceiling. The room I had was next to the table shower and didn't have the space. A lady walked in telling me I'll be getting Ayumi who later came in after a couple of minutes speaking Japanese. I don't speak or understand Japanese but I knew she was asking me if I was Japanese to which I replied no (LOL). The description provided by ImBatman808 was accurate. IMO Ayumi is in her mid 40's, tall, slim not skinny, face a 6, natural Bs with eraser nips, and a shaved kitty.

Like ImBatman808, I pretty much got the same experience with Ayumi. She wanted the donations upfront and I was offered a table shower which lasted about 5 minutes with her just lathering me up with soap. Back to the room got a quick CBJ, she didn't approve of 69, which then led to covered MISH and finished in doggy. Overall the sex wasn't bad but I felt rushed since she was telling me to cum which kind of killed the mood. After cleaning myself up, she offered me a bottle of water and I was out on my way in roughly under 30 minutes. I'll try to visit other places and if I ever revisit Flowers I most likely won't repeat with Ayumi.

WonHungLow
11-30-23, 20:57
Any info on here? Besides Jayy is there anyone to check out? The place seems dead as I never see any cars parked in front when I drive by on my way to Happiness.

Shima44
01-19-24, 22:06
Has anybody seen her lately? If yes is her service the same? I haven't seen her since she was working at Happiness.

Choni
01-21-24, 14:16
Went there to check it out. Was greeted by a new provider (Nuna?, Luna? Not sure heavy accent) Decided not to stay. She did have some fairy large boobs though but was chubby. May come back later if I'm in the mood for someone new. The lineup was Doir, Ayumi, Toy, and Nuna / Luna.

LuvBigRax
01-31-24, 11:30
Kudos to Choni for giving it a shot. I love me some big titties so at least there is that. Anyone else with any intel on this joint? I might go and TOFTT.

Alva The Don
01-31-24, 13:04
Kudos to Choni for giving it a shot. I love me some big titties so at least there is that. Anyone else with any intel on this joint? I might go and TOFTT.If you go back a page or two in this thread you'll see my review when I first went a couple months back. I had Dior and if you're into short and thick MILFS, she's your girl. Her face may be off-putting for some since she's clearly had some work (her caked on makeup doesn't help either) on it but even then, if you can get past it, she's a sexy little thick MILF.

Not to mention she also has some of the biggest titties I've ever seen on this island since I've been mongering here. So if you're also a titties guy, she has that category covered with a A+++.

BBFS is available with her too if you want that as an option (I sure as hell took that mature kitty bare).

Can't speak for the rest of the lineup but I'd give her a go If what I described gets you a bit excited. LOL.

Have fun!

LuvBigRax
02-06-24, 10:49
So I wanted to get some big titty DT action so I called up the joint and figure I would do some reconnaissance on the other talent. Confirmed Dior was working and said I would be there in 30 minutes. When I get there I was told that Dior was not there so obviously I'm not happy. 2 other girls offered their services. One was small and cute but didn't look like she had any titties. The other was bigger and looked like some nice Cs. But they were both Chinese and the Chinese are not known for BBFS or DT. So, I passed. BTW, no sign of Chanel. No wonder this place has no reviews.

Hayakuivy2025
02-17-24, 13:54
This girl is not the one from Kings massage. She seems like she was a bar girl, very pushy and a lot of rules. About 5'-2" and I'd say about 15-20 pounds past her prime. 6/5/6She is Korean and very rude. Must have recognized me because I gave her the "one and done" treatment at Asia and saw other ladies while she was there. Be advised, if Toy is not there, she will make like she owns the place.

Hunt638
03-12-24, 22:44
So Chanel was good at keeping talent, but she no longer works there, and I can't get hold of her, and I sure as hell can't find Jayy, yeah, it's a wash so I give up on this place, Jayy she was a good Korean MILF, excellent service, Real tits. I surely miss her and Chanel was great even when she was mama at Kisson she kept things smooth, sad to see them both gone, I have Jayy cell number, no reply,128542;.

Enona1
03-13-24, 12:42
She is Korean and very rude. Must have recognized me because I gave her the "one and done" treatment at Asia and saw other ladies while she was there. Be advised, if Toy is not there, she will make like she owns the place.Hope Chanel turns up somewhere. She has great customer service skills. She keeps the ladies in line.

Aviatr77
03-25-24, 20:29
Hope Chanel turns up somewhere. She has great customer service skills. She keeps the ladies in line.Chanel is back on a limited schedule. She is recovering from a health problem, and is feeling good enough to lend a steadying hand to business.

Current lineup is now Toi, Dior, Lucky, Tiara (ex Asia Spa) and Yong (used to be Sugar last time).

I've seen them all at one time or another, and can vouch for all. Table shower, GFE, BBBJ, BBFS and sometimes MSOG if I can handle. I probably have reported on all of them before but can't recall.

I haven't been there since Chanel went on leave, but think I'll try and stop by later today and see who ever is up next. Got to start someplace. LOL.

Good to see Chanel back even if only part-time.

Hunt638
03-26-24, 00:18
I hope she can get hold of JAYY, for some reason, no return on phone calls or text messages.

Maruchan
03-26-24, 14:57
Current lineup is now Toi, Dior, Lucky, Tiara (ex Asia Spa) and Yong (used to be Sugar last time).I know this is a bad question since it usually results in lots of incorrect posts, but which sugar? Was she sugar at flowers "last time" or sugar at another place recently?

Sukebegai
04-02-24, 19:18
Pink (formerly of Osaka and Asia before that) is now at Flowers.

ReallyOldGuy
04-03-24, 00:48
Pink (formerly of Osaka and Asia before that) is now at Flowers.Now at flowers, huh? Good to know. Thanks, sbg.

Choni
04-09-24, 22:11
Dior Korean.

Lucky Chinese.

Toy Korean.

Tiara Korean.

Pink Korean.

LargeRocket69
04-09-24, 23:33
Dior Korean.

Lucky Chinese.

Toy Korean.

Tiara Korean.

Pink Korean.Tiara is also part Thai if I recall. Pink looks better.

ShaqFu
04-10-24, 08:48
Dior Korean.

Lucky Chinese.

Toy Korean.

Tiara Korean.

Pink Korean.Are they all GILFs.

MikeKpi
04-10-24, 12:41
Dior Korean.

Lucky Chinese.

Toy Korean.

Tiara Korean.

Pink Korean.How old they look? How much?

Big Gulp
04-11-24, 00:40
How old they look? How much?All in their 20's, college age hotties. Run, don't walk there.

Shima44
04-11-24, 01:52
All in their 20's, college age hotties. Run, don't walk there.In their 20's I don't think so. Who is in their 20's?. Dior for sure isn't in her 20's.

Mongerholic
04-11-24, 17:24
In their 20's I don't think so. Who is in their 20's?. Dior for sure isn't in her 20's.Bro,

BG was being facetious. The youngest there would be Toy-mid to late 40's, the others would be mid 50's to mid 60's IMHO.

CheapCharlie
04-11-24, 18:13
Bro,

BG was being facetious. The youngest there would be Toy-mid to late 40's, the others would be mid 50's to mid 60's IMHO.It's rare to find a provider in their 20's or 30's. 40 is the new 20.

AznRichyRich
04-12-24, 09:57
My visit at flower spa other night was some randomness. I came to see Dior and she was busy at the time so I met the new Korean girl. As I got Situateúd and in the shower I was introduced to new Korean girl name Tiare she was very sexy and personable. She was very talented in what she do. I was very surprised by this girl she was very good with her hands and mouth. She was Very tiny and tight just the way I like it. Thank you for the good time and it's good to know that I have options there when I visit flower spa. However I would definitely say Dior provides the best service the whole time spent with her she is very attentive and pleasing like a GF. Definitely satisfied from the time I walk in and until I am in pure bliss. LOL good stuff for realize. Dior is my all time favorite she is skilled at all aspects. When it comes to her mouth I am trying to hold on but I release sometimes to quickly but it's ok I get all the time with Dior and I can get 3 shots of patron in! LOL.

LastHurrah
04-12-24, 16:23
My visit at flower spa other night was some randomness. I came to see Dior and she was busy at the time so I met the new Korean girl. As I got Situated and in the shower I was introduced to new Korean girl name Tiare she was very sexy and personable. She was very talented in what she do. I was very surprised by this girl she was very good with her hands and mouth. She was Very tiny and tight just the way I like it. Thank you for the good time and it's good to know that I have options there when I visit flower spa. However I would definitely say Dior provides the best service the whole time spent with her she is very attentive and pleasing like a GF. Definitely satisfied from the time I walk in and until I am in pure bliss. LOL good stuff for realize. Dior is my all time favorite she is skilled at all aspects. When it comes to her mouth I am trying to hold on but I release sometimes to quickly but it's ok I get all the time with Dior and I can get 3 shots of patron in! LOL.I saw Tiara last week too. Great service as always. Didn't know she moved here to Flowers. Had great time like you did. She's definitely a pro. Pass on the others there except maybe Pink. Place is always slow for some reason.

AznRichyRich
04-12-24, 16:58
I saw Tiara last week too. Great service as always. Didn't know she moved here to Flowers. Had great time like you did. She's definitely a pro. Pass on the others there except maybe Pink. Place is always slow for some reason.Haha she's a pro right? Real talk.

Pink never tried her yet will give y'all feed back asap.

Richard.

Shima44
04-12-24, 19:53
When making an appt with Dior do You text / call her or better to call Flower?