PDA

View Full Version : Bookstores

BudBowl2001
02-26-23, 10:42
Whats the bookstore seen like in the FM and Port Charlotte area?

JdCrane20
03-15-23, 11:39
Whats the bookstore seen like in the FM and Port Charlotte area?There is a Books. A- Million in Port Charlotte, and I believe Fort Myers has a Books. A Million and a Barnes & Nobles.

BudBowl2001
10-04-23, 10:43
Referring to adult book and video stores with viewing booths. Maybe a gloryhole or two?

There is a Books. A- Million in Port Charlotte, and I believe Fort Myers has a Books. A Million and a Barnes & Nobles..

MattFl
10-04-23, 19:11
Referring to adult book and video stores with viewing booths. Maybe a gloryhole or two?

.But are those not gay hangouts.

BudBowl2001
10-07-23, 07:52
Sometimes you will find cpls with a cuck who loves watching his wife. Myrtle beach has a good one. Have hit numerous wives and girlfriends in that one. I am finding that this is definitely gilf city, and I am starting to figure where they are.

But are those not gay hangouts.

Lurker 2009
10-09-23, 10:54
Referring to adult book and video stores with viewing booths. Maybe a gloryhole or two?I heard from a former employee of the Video / Bookstore that sits on 41 south near the Charlotte / Lee County line is a place older gay men frequent to service each other. I always wondered why there were cars in the parking lot given that there are so many free videos etc online.

Spusher8
02-22-24, 20:57
Anyone have any intel into the all Pink adult building on 41 ? I've read it frequents as a gay hangout, but I'm curious to see if that's changed. Drove by today and the parking lot was full!

Oddish
03-02-24, 15:25
Anyone have any intel into the all Pink adult building on 41 ? I've read it frequents as a gay hangout, but I'm curious to see if that's changed. Drove by today and the parking lot was full!All male. Nine booths with gloryholes. $5.00 per play-Staff can be annoying and nasty at times. No hanging out in the parking lot or the booth hallway.

Hope this helps.