PDA

View Full Version : Midget

CjmcMilla
02-25-23, 17:17
Had a visit with a woman that goes by the name Midget, not in the literal sense but she was maybe 4'10,95 lbs little a cups, tiny perfect ass maybe 35 years old. This was arranged through her handler that used to be a well known provider. Said she was a dancer for years, maybe someone knows of her? I'm not a regular on the club scene.

MLBeach18
02-25-23, 19:41
Had a visit with a woman that goes by the name Midget, not in the literal sense but she was maybe 4'10,95 lbs little a cups, tiny perfect ass maybe 35 years old. This was arranged through her handler that used to be a well known provider. Said she was a dancer for years, maybe someone knows of her? I'm not a regular on the club scene.Any idea where she danced? Sounds like my type of girl!

Dixon Cider
02-25-23, 21:47
Had a visit with a woman that goes by the name Midget, not in the literal sense but she was maybe 4'10,95 lbs little a cups, tiny perfect ass maybe 35 years old. This was arranged through her handler that used to be a well known provider. Said she was a dancer for years, maybe someone knows of her? I'm not a regular on the club scene.Damn, for a second thought I had a chance to knock one of my items off of my bucket list.

YTowner1
02-25-23, 22:27
Had a visit with a woman that goes by the name Midget, not in the literal sense but she was maybe 4'10,95 lbs little a cups, tiny perfect ass maybe 35 years old. This was arranged through her handler that used to be a well known provider. Said she was a dancer for years, maybe someone knows of her? I'm not a regular on the club scene.This dimensions are right up my alley! Is she looking for more work?