PDA

View Full Version : Star

Rednek66
02-25-23, 08:29
I've seen her numerous times but had been awhile so contacted her made the date and headed 45 minute drive to her and message I'm.

Here and crickets Message for 20 minutes and nothing so go grab lunch while still messaging her Finally she answers with popular excuse I fell asleep so after 30 minutes of her texting me about irrelevant stuff I get a room number walk in the room and I truly believe the local garbage dump has less garbage and organized better Bed is covered up also She is still getting ready in the bathroom while I wait about another 20 minutes she comes out and she is no longer a little spinner type girl definitely put weight on She then goes to trying on different outfits and rearranges and does this for another 20 minutes or so Then said she is going out to smoke while I wait inside After 10 minutes she comes back and is ready Move stuff off one side of the bed and see what looks like blood stains all over the blanket she said from her dog in heat Just grabs a blanket and throws it over top So finally the dream begins Very toothy BBBJ Couldn't take much of that She didn't allow daty or doggie this time which is a disappointment to me so pounded her mish as hard as I could for 20 minutes to take out some frustration for not getting what I wanted So I'm total my hour dream took about 3-1/2 hours Probably won't repeat service has gone down hill and I probably need a tetanus shot from being in that room.