PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter,

Member #3948
12-31-06, 12:35
So I have expanded my search zone and found a great new connection. I was provided with a spur of the moment bj. It was lousey but broke the "are you a cop ice".

My new connection informs me there are several young white, black and purtician lady around looking to make some extra cash. I have an "appointment" next week with a pair of them.

Hopefully this will turn out to be a find. I havent had a great find in a while.

Steel Blue

Member #3948
01-02-07, 11:22
I met up with Holly today. What a sweet girl, tiny tite and white. Had an excellent time with her. I am slightly disappointed she will no longer be working at Peeka Boos. I guess one of the girls stole some cash from her. Oh well, by by stripper connection.

I also didn't get to christen her ass today. Her sister was asleep in the other room. She did however promiss me she would save it for my next visit. Now that is gonna really be tite!

Mr. Waterbury she asked for you, says you're shy (thats a friggin joke). Bring condoms I used all of yours. I know if I left ya some of mine as replacement they wouldn't fit.

Steel Blue

Mack Daddy II
01-02-07, 17:16
Greetings

I was in the "W" visting a friend, but decided to make the loop. I ran into a blonde walking along Grove street. She says her name was Aurora. For some reason I don't think that's on her drivers license!!! Gee what gives with street names for ho's.. Anyway, she was a pretty good time.. She has some really nice big puppies to play with. I must remember next time to bring some baby oil. Very nice BBBJCIM with a gag..lol it was a standard street rate for the fee. Like too many out there, she does have a phone.. not a bad time, would see again. I wonder if she was a sister that goes by the name "big dipper".. sorry for the astronomy joke

later
Mack

Malodr
01-02-07, 17:22
Here they are .... she was freezing her ass off!Very good first attempt, keep it up.

Kiddos
01-03-07, 15:52
I drove the southern and northern loop today (Wednesday) about 11am for an hour. I saw a vehicle from Massachussetts aimlessly driving the northern loop. I saw the linebacker. A few other regulars, but came up empty handed. I drove to Berlin Pike on the Meriden end and immediately found "Kathy". She looks a bit Irish. nice face. Nice long reddish brown hair. Large natural milk jugs. Clean. About 40ish. friendly. $.6 for full service. (Room and Broad)! she has digits.
I always have better luck in N.B. and Meriden.

Turbo Trader
01-04-07, 12:15
I just read a report on a pay forum about a recent session at our dearly departed Hong Kong. I think it's all BS in order to scam some free time on the board. I wonder in any of you local mongers might like to drive by during your stroll? Maybe Easter came early this year.

Stop across the street and I'll buy you a Big Mac for looking. If the report is true, there will be lot's of Big Macs arriving at the door.

Thanks, Turbo

Carl White
01-04-07, 14:44
Turbo,
There is an AMP in another town which bills itself as "the new Hong Kong'. Maybe the poster on the other board was talking about a session he had there.

Hayas
01-04-07, 18:22
Happy New Year folk. I miss HK. The best place ever. Really hope it comes back. :)

I wonder is anyone here remember there was a provider name Nary in HK years back. I wonder anyone see her around New England area? Please PM me, if you did. Thank you.

Garthy
01-05-07, 02:04
It's moved. You can get eat-in or take out there.

Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant
1523 Stanley Street, New Britain, CT 06053
(860) 225-8799

Great low mein. My waiter's name was Wei Phuckem Yung.

Bubba261
01-05-07, 02:08

(860) 225-8799

Great low mein. My waiter's name was Wei Phuckem Yung.

You should have tried the soup, prepared by the gay chef. Order the cream of sum yung guy.

Member #3948
01-05-07, 13:37
Hats off to thoes scientists that figured a way to split the atom. I in my own way tried to split Holly but failed. The only consilation in my failed attempt was the thought of how much energy is actually released when an atom is split. Keeping in mind Holly's asshole is smaller than an atom that If I had in fact succeded I may have released enough energy to blow Waterbury off the map.

My failed attempt also dulled the mood. I was only able to get my little finger in and now that I look at it it seems to be all bruised.

We did finish the deed with her giving me a handshake. This time was not as fun as the other times I was with her.

Time to find annother semi-pro, any help would be appreciated.

On annother note I stopped to say hello to Sunshine, an old weathered prune of a woman. She had with her a young girl named Tonya. Cute nice eyes but when she got into my vehicle her stomach stood out all fat and streached. Yuck I made an excuse that I had to get to work and let her out.

All of the good ones are back up in Springfield. You'd think Garthy would share or even send us a few on loan but he is a selfish son of a ......

Steel Blue

Mr. Wtby
01-05-07, 14:27
Guys last night I fell in love with a SW again. Its been awhile. Steel-sorry it didn't work out for you, hope you enjoyed my prophalytics though! This was officially my first SW of 2007 and it ranks up there in my top 5 of all time.

Yesterday on lunch break I see a really weird scene-Frankie, undoubtedly Wtby's hottest SW was on Hillside and Pine. I've been scouting her for months as Steel can tell you, but had to be really discreet for reasons I can't say. I've never seen her anywhere but on Grove St. Ever. So after work, I'm thinking she will be long gone. First pass on Hillside and I see that hot, tight jeans clad ass with the silky thong sticking out the back beckoning me like a beacon in the night. I love the way she walks, shakes her sexy ass and curly long blond hair. I can't let this get away, even though I wasn't feeling all that great. Too much stoli the night before! I give her the nod, she comes over to my driver side, I'm thinking this isn't a good sign. I roll down my window, and ask her if she wants a ride. She accepts! Yes! She gets in, is very friendly and says "Hi, my name is Frankie" I say "I know!" We drive to a hood close by and she asks what I want. I pull out my little (not really) man, and she proceeds to give me one of the best, slow & gentle bbbj i've had in awhile. No rush, no complaints. I took a reall long time to blow too. She was real cool about it. I ended up helping her finish all over her lips & tongue to which she took it like a champ. I tell her we are gonna do a lot more next time. This one is perfect for a trip to the hotel. She tells me she's 35, moved here from West Haven, and has an apartment we could use (I knew this too). We chatted about music, and stuff while I dropped her off on Hillside and Pine. She got out, and the truck directly behind me scooped her up real quick. Get it while its hot guys. This one does mess around with the hard stuff, and I've seen her looking like death warmed over-but she's a rarity (doesn't work alot) and very hot when she's cleaned up. Last night she was!

Garthy
01-05-07, 17:57
Hats off to thoes scientists that figured a way to split the atom. I in my own way tried to split Holly but failed. The only consilation in my failed attempt was the thought of how much energy is actually released when an atom is split. Keeping in mind Holly's asshole is smaller than an atom that If I had in fact succeded I may have released enough energy to blow Waterbury off the map.

My failed attempt also dulled the mood. I was only able to get my little finger in and now that I look at it it seems to be all bruised.

We did finish the deed with her giving me a handshake. This time was not as fun as the other times I was with her.

Time to find annother semi-pro, any help would be appreciated.

On annother note I stopped to say hello to Sunshine, an old weathered prune of a woman. She had with her a young girl named Tonya. Cute nice eyes but when she got into my vehicle her stomach stood out all fat and streached. Yuck I made an excuse that I had to get to work and let her out.

All of the good ones are back up in Springfield. You'd think Garthy would share or even send us a few on loan but he is a selfish son of a ......

Steel Blue

Dude, I fear the streets of Springfield these days, but still grab a nibble here and there... And me not share? Since when?

"Holly's asshole is smaller than an atom?" Not only is that metaphor scientifically inaccurrate, but it's also a little disturbing. Must be real hard for her to take a shit. You know I am just busting on you...

Guess where I was today. Yeah, I should have called. Despite the weather there were a few girls on the loop. The finest looking had bleached-blonde hair and was tall and thin. I passed. That was probably a mistake, because I ended up giving a co-worker a ride to New Milford. I got a little something from her, but it was not enough to satisfy me. I was surprised how run-down the Route 7 area of that town was (considering the HUGE house we went to a couple of miles or so off the main drag). Guess what I saw on the way back? An AMP! I think it was called "Sakura Spa" (forgive me if I spazzed with the name). It has the blinds down just like what I expect for the standard AMP fare. So, I figure, "what the heck."

Mamasan answers the door. She is late 30's (maybe 40), and smells like cigarette smoke. She is dressed provacatively. I thought she was going to introduce me to another girl, but she is the deal. I cover a few basics after we establish that I have not been there before. But I let her know that I have been to plenty of the Waterbury spas. She understands. I give her $50 for the entrance fee (first time discount!)

The TS is not bad. I am not getting completely aroused as I am a little disappointed. She is mechanical at first. Then she lubes up lil G and starts to "blow" on my cock. (A BBBJ?). As I inflate more, she starts to lighten up.

The Sauna is just that, and then we go to the room. I am hesitant to leave the tip, not knowing what I am going to get, but I foolishly leave 5 jacksons in the plate on the table. The room is small, simple, and a little cool for an AMP. She gives a very decent massage. On the flip she goes right to HJ. I start to grope her ass and her outfit falls off. Mamasan has a decent body, but I think she probably is a mama-san. Belly is just not the tight and firm of the finer AMPs. I swear she BBBJs me for a few minutes, but when she comes up, the condom is on (yes, I know the trick well, but the condom went on later than expected).

She then mounts me CG and is humping me and moaning. I know, it sounds great, but it really wasn't. She busts a nut and almost snaps my cock in half, when I motion her to change position. She manipulates me into missionary and starts slapping my ass saying, "come on, come on." Is she wanting me to fuck her harder or to just blow my load (I swear it was the former). I pump for a bit but then decide for the manual release finish. She does this nicely (without the condom). She seemed scared by the final finish,

I get a nice clean up and then I leave. Ileave feeling like I should have been paid (because she seemed to have a better time than me). I don't think I will repeat. But then again, I don't think I will be back in New Milford any time soon.

Spanky05
01-05-07, 19:03

(860) 225-8799

Great low mein. My waiter's name was Wei Phuckem Yung.Ahh shit! You had to go mention this place. I know exactly where it is. Their food sucks. I swear it could kill. Try Green Tea on the Berlin Turnpike. Some of the waitresses are HOT!

Member #3948
01-05-07, 21:07
Garthy you have had one of the best experiances that place ever offered. On their scale you experianced a 10 in service...

New Milford my old stomping ground. I bet we know some of the same people. Hey was that my Mom you dropped off?

Steel Blue

Mr. Wtby
01-05-07, 21:22
SB-please re-read what Garthy said about his co-worker. He said and I quote " I got a little something from her". LOL. MOM??

New Milford my old stomping ground. I bet we know some of the same people. Hey was that my Mom you dropped off?

Steel Blue

Member #3948
01-06-07, 10:42
He'll do anything!

I had the pleasure of going cosmic today with Aruroa. White sw 34 years old not to much wear on the face though I would have put her at 40-42 years old. She let me feel her big tits and play with her nipples. That in fact sealed the deal as it awoke my little monster.

Definately good head nice and slow deep action. Very very wet mouth. She was even doing the little moans and groans for me. I couldn't get into it totally as I had to keep an eye out we were parked on a side street in fornt of a house.

She spit my load onto someones walk. Sorry Mr. Waterbury just hose it off....

The funny thing about this encounter is that I outright told her she was well reviewed online. She was suprised and a little taken back. I gave her no info other than this. She asked what othere said and and I told her. She was happy with the past reviews and the one I told her I would write.

Probally the best time with a sw in a few months. In the recient past there has been enough off street action that a sw hasn't been nescary. Now that my attention is starting to wander I am looking around again for the next big find....

Yo CarlWhite who number was it you wanted me to send ya? I lost the info due to Grey Goose.

Steel Blue

Run Rab
01-06-07, 17:53
Picked up Aurora on Prospect/Grove at about 1:00pm. Not bad for a SW. 30 for BBBJCIM. She wanted 10 more, but I claimed poverty.

I've been a long time lurker on these boards. I usually am not in Connecticut.

I've been doing this hobby since 1978. I try for once or twice a week. Guys, the best action are the Columbian women in Queens. Just pick-up a Columbian-American paper in NY City and call the ads. Most women are dolls (looks AND personality) and some will do anal.

You will thank me later.

RR

Mr. Wtby
01-06-07, 18:18
of Steel's family. Did you know his Grandma was dancing at Peek-a-boo's today? And he paid her for a stage dance? All the while calling her Grandma and plying his spanish on her. I thought he was Italian or something..turns out he is Portuguese! Anyways, Steel it was nice chilling with you this afternoon, next time I will have beers with you-just could'nt stomach beer and your Grandma's massive tits in my face. Sorry. But, hats off to the very lovely Angelica, the very pretty spanish bartender!

On other notes, new Spanish SW, bleached shoulder length hair on Prospect St, looking pretty darn good. Was gonna partake, until Steel & his family beckoned me to Chase Ave.

later gents, Mr Wtby

Double Nickle
01-06-07, 19:08
I saw a card a couple of days ago for "Therapeutic Massage" in Waterbury. No address was given, just a phone number. "Appointment only." I called and made an appointment and was given the address without any hassle.

It was in an average Waterbury neighborhood not far from downtown. A rather nice office in the first floor front of a house was set up with a fancy glass table, computer system, and deluxe massage table. I had to fill out a form with personal information and even list a reference.

I was told to put my stuff in a big rubbermaid tub under the table and get under the coverings face up while she stepped out of the room. After I did so she knocked to make sure it was OK to come in. She started out kneading me through the coverings but soon took them down to just above my pecker and kneaded my belly and chest flesh to flesh. She lifted my arms in the air one by one and oiled and stroked them. Next she uncovered my legs one at a time and gave them nice long firm strokes. My inner thighs weren't touched though. She "tented" the coverings while I turned over. The coverings went down to right above my crack and she paid a lot of attention to my neck and back. Then she did each leg and each arm again. She finished up uncovering the whole of each side and stroking all the way up.

No HR. However, she gave a good medium massage and took the full hour. "Angel" is a nice intelligent 40ish hispanic lady who speaks impeccable English and could pass for 30ish. She charged $65 and didn't seem to expect a tip.

Double Nickle

Mack Daddy II
01-06-07, 23:05
He'll do anything!

I had the pleasure of going cosmic today with Aruroa. White sw 34 years old not to much wear on the face though I would have put her at 40-42 years old. She let me feel her big tits and play with her nipples. That in fact sealed the deal as it awoke my little monster.

Definately good head nice and slow deep action. Very very wet mouth. She was even doing the little moans and groans for me. I couldn't get into it totally as I had to keep an eye out we were parked on a side street in fornt of a house.

She spit my load onto someones walk. Sorry Mr. Waterbury just hose it off....

The funny thing about this encounter is that I outright told her she was well reviewed online. She was suprised and a little taken back. I gave her no info other than this. She asked what othere said and and I told her. She was happy with the past reviews and the one I told her I would write.

Probally the best time with a sw in a few months. In the recient past there has been enough off street action that a sw hasn't been nescary. Now that my attention is starting to wander I am looking around again for the next big find....

Yo CarlWhite who number was it you wanted me to send ya? I lost the info due to Grey Goose.

Steel Blue

I told you those puppies had some bite. A titty fuck will be in the menu next time i see her

Member #3948
01-07-07, 12:08
Whats this town comming to. Next someone will be doing my sister. That I may get upset with...

After you threw up and left Mr. W I sat with the blond Brazilian. In person she is even more stuck up than we estimated. Unfortunately she was the best there so I left after being snubbed and having a beer. One of the nicer ones is from Bridgeport but dances up here to avoide family.

Steel Blue

Schwing
01-08-07, 17:10
I had posted about Tonya previously. She's cute but chunky. Oral is nice but she was annoying with the money talk. She asked for .4 but settled at .25. Not worth more, but wouldn't stop talking about the cash. Tried to smoke crack in the car. That's not gonna happen.

I won't give her a ride again.

Anyone seen Kim, little brunette with a tight body?

Mr. Wtby
01-08-07, 22:52
Did you not get laid today? Whats up with that? Let us know. Is everything ok?

lol, your pal, Wtby

PS. Your jizz really washed off my sidewalk nicely. Thanks. Looks brand new again

DrummerBoy
01-09-07, 11:30
Does anyone know if the AMPS will return to Waterbury? I used to enjoy stopping off on my DC to Worcestor trek for a lube and oil change.

Sarang Haeyo
01-09-07, 13:12
Does anyone know if the AMPS will return to Waterbury? I used to enjoy stopping off on my DC to Worcestor trek for a lube and oil change.
I met my girlfriend at an AMP in Waterbury. Thank God for those joints! I don't think we'll see them pop up anytime soon.
They still have some in Bridgeport which isn't too far to go for what you are looking for.
Stay away from the gummybears!

Sailor David
01-10-07, 09:53
Hmmmmmmmm.... you met your GF their?

Anyhow .... I'll be on the Aurora patrol today ... if I can find her maybe some pics tomorrow!

Sarang Haeyo
01-10-07, 10:03
Hmmmmmmmm.... you met your GF their?

Anyhow .... I'll be on the Aurora patrol today ... if I can find her maybe some pics tomorrow!
Yeah, I met my girlfriend THERE.

Tp 1870
01-10-07, 12:18
take it easy sarang i think the sailor was just wishing no arm meant

Sailor David
01-10-07, 12:27
No harm meant, I just don't know of any mongers that were able to actually have a long term relationship with a provider. Good luck sir! And I'll stay way from the gummybears.

Sarang Haeyo
01-10-07, 12:40
No harm meant, I just don't know of any mongers that were able to actually have a long term relationship with a provider. Good luck sir! And I'll stay way from the gummybears.
Just a spelling correction.
Good luck, SH

Stoner
01-10-07, 14:27
There are a few on the CT board in the recent past who managed such a thing. Its not unbeleivable. If anything, it sounded like a big headache and a lot of sucking it up.

Talk about sloppy seconds...

Sarang Haeyo
01-10-07, 14:36
There are a few on the CT board in the recent past who managed such a thing. Its not unbeleivable. If anything, it sounded like a big headache and a lot of sucking it up.

Talk about sloppy seconds...
There is a bit of "sucking it up" involved but for some reason I can handle it. For a divorced guy; this has been a great deal for me.
As far as "sloppy seconds"; I'll take that with my girl over the same with some of the SW's I've seen floating around. I give you guys a lot of credit.
Good luck, SH

Troutman
01-10-07, 22:05
I've met many of my girlfriends in AMPs. Sadly, the relationships lasted a mere hour...

Asianlover1969
01-10-07, 22:38
I miss the Old Hong Kong. Great talent and always a nice experience. It's funny I dated two of the most popular gals ever at HK. Even went through the baby scare with one. I Would not trade the experience for the world, and would never do it again lol. I have had three girl freinds from the AMP days and while it was fun, only one of them is retired (has been for three years) and is very embarrased (remember that big silver Ford Expediition always parked next to the door at HK? The other two will still be "working" when they are 58 and will still be broke both emotionally and financially. Luckily not all these gals end up that way.

Wanderer
01-10-07, 23:44
saw this one WFSB yesterday on the 6oclock news...
video plays on the page:

http://www.wfsb.com/video/10708700/detail.html

detail from the page:

(01/09/2007) The city of Waterbury works to ensure the closure of massage parlors that are accused of offering more than a massage.

video of places like Tokyo, Magic, and one other down on Lakewood Rd., I can't remember the name of, and
the place that was supposed to become "Johny's Pizza", is apparently up for sale again. (guess they couldn't
get rid of the laughter, when the guy was pulling his dough.)

Wanderer --: Those who wander, Aren't necessarily lost!

Shy Zone Guy
01-11-07, 07:33
I miss the Old Hong Kong. Great talent and always a nice experience. It's funny I dated two of the most popular gals ever at HK. Even went through the baby scare with one. I Would not trade the experience for the world, and would never do it again lol. I have had three girl freinds from the AMP days and while it was fun, only one of them is retired (has been for three years) and is very embarrased (remember that big silver Ford Expediition always parked next to the door at HK? The other two will still be "working" when they are 58 and will still be broke both emotionally and financially. Luckily not all these gals end up that way.

Not all but a whole heck of alot of them do end up that way. I have dated several girls over the years and Stoner is right its usually too much headache and drama to be worth the effort. The attraction of Easy money is like a gabling addiction, even when they know they rarely if ever break even. That combined with a habit for deception usually dooms the relationships from the start.

Spanky05
01-11-07, 08:58
saw this one WFSB yesterday on the 6oclock news...
video plays on the page:

http://www.wfsb.com/video/10708700/detail.html

Detail from the page:

(01/09/2007) The city of Waterbury works to ensure the closure of massage parlors that are accused of offering more than a massage.

video of places like Tokyo, Magic, and one other down on Lakewood Rd., I can't remember the name of, and the place that was supposed to become "Johny's Pizza", is apparently up for sale again. (guess they couldn't get rid of the laughter, when the guy was pulling his dough.)

Wanderer --: Those who wander, Aren't necessarily lost!I actually went to the Sakura Spa once on Watertown Road. The place was a dump and the girls were dogs. It was one of those half-wall places where you could hear everything that was going on next door. I like you guys but not that much. :-) I ended up leaving before I even started.

I'm hopeful for a re-opening of some places in different locations. All they need are new owners and new locations based on what they were saying in the report. Keep your fingers crossed!

Stoner
01-11-07, 12:00
Sarang Haeyo,

Didn't mean that in a cruel way. If anything, I say that with all the sincerity in the world. Though I've never sought out to date AMP girls, I've dated various strippers over the years for months at a time. Never anything serious until this recent year. One in particular got to the old heart strings and had Ol' Stoner dancin', rockin', and reelin'. It was an enjoyable experience, that I would repeat.

So I know all about headaches and sucking it up. Fortunately, I am of the devils hedonist brood and found sweet satisfaction in her profession and the part I played in her life.

So I know happy mental median can be found where one can be content with the wonderous exotic bird in hand, despite five more in the bush. I also know of the headaches. I'm sure you've not only found the median, but built a funhouse on it. So I give you full credit and wish you continued enjoyment.

Member #3948
01-11-07, 14:30
My opinion on the reeling in of a quality working girl...

"Not only must the fisherman have a big rod but a set of balls to go along with it".

Waxon - Waxoff Sarang Haeyo is the man!

Steel Blue

Stoner
01-11-07, 16:39
Honestly folks, I really don't think its the complete end. Maybe in Waterbury for a while, but they can't legally stop it. They can toss up various statutes and such, requiring licenses, distances from churches or schools, etc. But as long as we still have the First Amendment, they can't stop it or harass it continuously.

In the end, capitalism will win. Thats my story, and I am sticking to it. :)

"The more vice, the less crime!"
-The Dummies guide to Tocqueville's Democracy in America

Bukkakeparty
01-11-07, 17:18
Where is the AMP in Ansonia?

Sarang Haeyo
01-11-07, 17:30
My opinion on the reeling in of a quality working girl...

"Not only must the fisherman have a big rod but a set of balls to go along with it".

Waxon - Waxoff Sarang Haeyo is the man!

Steel Blue
WOW!!! That's quite a compliment (I think).
Seeing that my post generated some mild banter; you guys can check my other posts or PM me for some rather unreal details of what happened since the raids last year if anyone is at all interested.

I almost hope the AMPs don't reappear in Waterbury for my own safety. While they were open I used to tour them regularly; just to stick my head in the door and see some different K-girls. I love those women!!! My girl got wind of my appearances and ripped me a new one!

Anyone remember Coco from Fuji/Vip? I have some insane stories about her. I also know where she's working now if anyone wants to know.

Good luck you maniacs,
SH

Sarang Haeyo
01-11-07, 17:33
Where is the AMP in Ansonia?
Bridge Street; yeah, I've stuck my head in there too.

Moo Goo Guy
01-11-07, 20:24
That news report is horse$#^&. Stupid newsreporter all cocky and full of themselves. Anchorman is a loser too. As for the reporter I hope he froze his nuts off. And that lady? Since when is Waterbury a nice residential town? Gimme a break.

I did love it when they said guys come to Magic everyday not knowing its closed. Hahaha Or probably praying its reopened.

Sarang Haeyo
01-12-07, 12:17
Sorry guys, I should have added I'll only relay her info to senior members.
My apologies,
SH

Member #3948
01-13-07, 09:48
I did a loop today and was impressed by the average age and looks of the local sw scene. An average age of 38 was out today. Most looked older but I kinda know everyone and their ages. You'd figured that by 35 they usually either figure out the streets are no good or they die. Their longevity is impressive!

Their looks on the Steel sw scale is an average of 3.5. You do get an automatic point for being alive and a point for walking. It is impressive to me that there are enough desperate men out here to continue to support them and their habbits.

This sample survey was taken from 5 of Waterbury's finest sw's.

If all mongers banded together and refused to pick up the skanks they would have to move on and out....The drug dealers would push them out if they had no cash. Their pimps would cut them loose if they brought home no bacon.

Unite fellow mongers especially you Mr. Waterbury, stop paying for skanky hoe's.

Steel Blue

Shy Zone Guy
01-13-07, 10:37
I did a loop today and was impressed by the average age and looks of the local sw scene. An average age of 38 was out today. Most looked older but I kinda know everyone and their ages. You'd figured that by 35 they usually either figure out the streets are no good or they die. Their longevity is impressive!

Their looks on the Steel sw scale is an average of 3.5. You do get an automatic point for being alive and a point for walking. It is impressive to me that there are enough desperate men out here to continue to support them and their habbits.

This sample survey was taken from 5 of Waterbury's finest sw's.

If all mongers banded together and refused to pick up the skanks they would have to move on and out....The drug dealers would push them out if they had no cash. Their pimps would cut them loose if they brought home no bacon.

Unite fellow mongers especially you Mr. Waterbury, stop paying for skanky hoe's.

Steel Blue

thats me guilty as charged but I am trying to quit. I have kept my new years resolution for a whole two weeks now.

Member #3948
01-13-07, 13:17
Is back and looks like she just got out of prision. She was servicing the South end 6 or so months ago. She was around back in the time of Gina if anyone rembers. She is tall light brown hair and bucoo dramma. She was hanging out with the "bad boys" on the corner off Hillside so it is only a matter of time before she looses that 50 extra pounds she gained.

What do they feed them in the pen? They get fatter faster than cows!

She used to give a good bj but overdid her indebtidness with me. Keep your valuables locked with this one and do not give her a loan....

Steel Blue

Mr. Wtby
01-15-07, 21:50
Guys, tonight, I felt like a stalker. I saw Frankie around 6pm near the back of her apartment, but she was with her son. It didn't feel right so I circled the block and came back. Upon return, she was by herself outside the side door. I rolled down my window and asked her by name if she was available. She said yes, that she was locked out. She came over much to the dismay of a dude in a truck who was also after her. She remembered me and my name. lol. We went back to the same spot near the park, and she proceeded to give me one helluva great bbbjtcim. She spit out my door, and I was very happy. For 30 clams, this girl is dead hot, and does a great job. I grabbed her sweet little tight ass, and thong the entire time again..it was dejavu all over again, but this time I was more relaxed and enjoyed myself immensly. Like all other sw's, she told me her phone is currently off. I also made loose plans to go over her house while the kid is at school or asleep. I gotta take this one to the next level before she looks bad again. She is still in the hot stage.

Incidentally, she was in the police blotter last weekend during the latest prost sweep, but she obviously got out quickly. There were about 6 names init.

Last friday I went drinking with the guys, and decided i needed a hummer before going home, so I cruised at about 2-3am, which was suprisingly hopping. I ended up getting the aformentioned Tanya who for 30 clams worked my tool to no avail. I had too much to drink to cum, and she actually ended up giving me a 10 back after about 20 mins. I then had about 17 left, and found Vanessa with her pimp. I usually avoid pimped girls, but I knew she would do it for that much. Well, she tried also, but I couldn't shoot. I went home with blue balls. You see Steel, sometimes skanky ho's have their merits. oh well. later guys, Mr Wtby

Member #3948
01-16-07, 08:15
Mr. Waterbury not one girl you mentioned in your last post would I consider skanky. Frankie I would rate a 8 on the sw scale, Tonya a 5 along with a 5.5 for Vanessa. All are above min standards for Mr. Steel's wheel's.

It was all of the other ones I had to look at that made me sick....

By the way if anyone is wondering who the Sunshine posting on CL is she is the old hag that lives on Hillside. Her description on CL is no wheres near what she looks like except for the petite part.

Steel Blue

Bukkakeparty
01-16-07, 13:20
Is back and looks like she just got out of prision. She was servicing the South end 6 or so months ago. She was around back in the time of Gina if anyone rembers. She is tall light brown hair and bucoo dramma. She was hanging out with the "bad boys" on the corner off Hillside so it is only a matter of time before she looses that 50 extra pounds she gained.

What do they feed them in the pen? They get fatter faster than cows!

She used to give a good bj but overdid her indebtidness with me. Keep your valuables locked with this one and do not give her a loan....

Steel Blue
Speaking of Gina what happened to her?

Member #3948
01-16-07, 14:46
Due to be out of jail in a few months unless of course you would like to become a sponsor and get early release.

Not for nuttin....Blaze gave me one hell of an energetic BJ today. Dam it was good...

Steel Blue

Tp 1870
01-19-07, 11:19
hey what ever happen to holly its like she drop off the face of the earth no one going to see her anymore

Wsgman
01-19-07, 11:43
So Steel, are you saying that is not Sunshine in the CL pictures? :) or maybe her 20 years ago?

Member #3948
01-19-07, 14:10
I hammer Holly every week. She really turned into a great lay. She isn't the most beautiful but she has good energy is enthustaic and loves to cum. I just do not write about it every time I hit it. If I talk about it every time I do her all of us would get bored....I love pinching her nipples. She loves them squeezed as hard as I can pinch!

Sunshine is an old nasty yucky women. I am not sure that it is not her in the picture BUT if it is you and you look at her face you will be turned off or even turn to stone. Medusa couldn't love that face. It isn't her posting either it is a man friend with a comp. The other women she has in the apt are skanks. IMHO there is nothing there to go see. Oh and by the way you can get her for 20 when she is walking...Why pay 85?

CL is a terrible place to find poo lately. Too many scams and wack jobs both men and women. Stick with the known ones at the present. You will be safer in the long run.

Steel Blue

Easy Going
01-20-07, 18:13
See Craig's List

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/ers/264916001.html

This is the text:

SUNSHINE IS IN JAIL, SUNSHINE IS IN JAIL!!! I WAS ARRESTED TOO, BUT GOT OFF, THANK GOD!!! THE PLACE WAS CRAWLING WITH UNDERCOVER COPS!!!
WAERBURY INCALL IS CLOSED, CUNSHINE IS IN JAIL!
DO NOT CALL YOU WILL GET BUSTED!!!

Tp 1870
01-22-07, 17:32
I called and met kathy from meridan friday night. Called agreed to meet at stop and shop. Pick her up went back to her place at hotel met her room mate mike he left we got to business. Rooms a little messy but got went i went there for good bbbjcim. She is a little strang but was happy and agreedable for services. She told to watch out for another red head out there she is not as good as she is. She will complain the whole time. She cleaned me up with her tounge then i with a wash cloth and off i go. Not bad would not repeat but she did the job.I think she is a little slow in the head but i guess they all have there own problems.

tp1870

Member #3948
01-23-07, 14:57
I stopped to say hello to a few wsw that I didn't know. While new to me they say they have been around the area a long time.

First was Tish. Yes Tish a msw (thats Mexician) a little large for my tastes but she did have some nice lipstick on. Personality a 3.5 looks a 3 service not in my lifetime. She had no info to pass along. Since she was below average in looks and above average in age I said so long....

Second was Sunshine who said that she was not arrested so I do not have an answer as to who is posting bad info on CL. She is still Yuckey!

Third was Lisa a wsw. She is the one I commented upon that actually dresses the part. She has a pimp and all. I got her cumfey so I could pump her for some info. She also is larger than I like. She looks well put together and has an ok personality. I told her how I like my women so she offered to introduce me to a friend of hers.

Fourth was a Black Lisa. Tiny and petite but had a ruthless street look about her. How was I to trust that she wouldn,t bite my dick off? That also was a no go. I had to drop off white Lisa and tell her no do ray me for her but if she comes up with a hot hony for me I would take care of her. She left slightly dissapointed. Boo hoo for her.

Fiftly and lastly was annother wsw who was slightly above min standards. Unfortunately annother monger scoped her up before I had my chance. I will say though to be carefull because white Lisa told me that the other wsw is a thief. I allways assume they all are anaways.

The search continues for this years Waterbury Americian (or pr) Idole.

Note to all mongers (especially Mr. Waterbury). When you see a new sw stop what you're doing even if it is eating a pizza. Go say hello and get a number for me....

Steel Blue

Sailor David
01-24-07, 11:45
I was away for a week, did anyone get a chance to sample Aurora? Can't find her now. Will get pictures when I do!
Good Hunting!

Big Dog9
01-24-07, 14:23
I have been out of town for a while on business and when I returned I was lucky enough to run into Jessica. That many of us know from the southend cute white and tight as they say. She couldn't entertain at that moment as she had some family business to take care of. But she did give me her digits bith home and cell. We made plans for tomorrow morning so I will post after that. I did check the digits and they both work.

Mr. Wtby
01-24-07, 21:37
Thank you Steel for making me come to my senses on my priorities in life:

A good slice of pizza>your grandma>your mom>new crack ho's

Looking forward to hearing about your 2 new SW honey's though. Sorry, I will try harder next time. lol

Elise is back, and with a new look. But don't let that new look obscure the stink. She was out this morning with a new haircut, shades, and white jacket and tite jeans. Be warned, again, unless you have a penchant for disease and getting robbed/burglarized. Enough about her...

Big Dog-please keep us informed about this great news of the reappearance of one of my personal fav's, Jessica.

anybody getting laid in this cold? Mr Wtby

Member #3948
01-25-07, 08:23
I spotted a cute brunette that looked fine. She was wearing tan color boots. I spotted her earlier in the day and thought no way she is working....Later on sure enough she was on my favorite pick up corner. Unfortunately for me I already had a woman in the car. The thought did cross my mind to throw the one I had out and pick up the sweet one but the one I had "Maribel" an ok hsw was telling me about her beautifull friend who is looking for a suggar daddy. If you happen to run across this new brunett get her number! Also tell her I said hello, I will see her soon...

When it rains it pours here in the Town of Water. Too bad most out at the moment are either fat, old, ugly or stink.

I think today I am gonna pound the hell out of Holly then take a break from seeing her. It is time to find something new. So if anyone wants a good connection let me know. She has a clean apt in Waterbury and is game for most anything.....A great lay for the money.

Steel Blue

Member #3948
01-25-07, 10:34
Just got back from a morning snack with Holly. I made her quiver and cum 4 times today. She begged me to stop, I had her knees pinned bedind her neck with my balls on her chin and ate some good breakfast. Man dose her p***y quiver when she cumms.......Then she hopped on top and rode me rodeo style till I thought I was a bull. Time for a break.

She is now all yours (insert name here). I am officially on vacation from her and her charms. For at least a month. If I see someone overly much it starts to seem like a relationshipand thats way too much work for me.

I am off now, on a mission. My mission is to find the next "Waterbury's Finest".

Steel Blue

Big Dog9
01-25-07, 14:23
Met up with Jessica this morning and went off to a local notel She still looks good excellent tan with no lines and cute perky nipples that stand straight out for tasting. Her oral skills were excellent as usual swallowing every bit without spilling a drop. Those of you who are of a deserving nature can PM for her digits.

Bad Dawg
01-26-07, 01:11
Met up with Jessica this morning and went off to a local notel She still looks good excellent tan with no lines and cute perky nipples that stand straight out for tasting. Her oral skills were excellent as usual swallowing every bit without spilling a drop. Those of you who are of a deserving nature can PM for her digits.

All this generosity as posted above and from Steel is great,
Check your pm's Keep all those great posts going, and thanks for sharing
Thanks guys!

Mr. Wtby
01-26-07, 19:54
Had the joy of seeing Blaze and her skillful mouth today. It made for a great lunch break, and seemed to warm up my day a little. The only bad thing was that i thought she had drained me, but when i got back to work some cum leaked out of my pecker and made a big wet spot on the front of my pants. Had to discreetly dry it without my co-workers noticing! lol

It was colder than a witches tit today, so slim pickings on the street. Saw a few after work though, but only the ones Steel mentions below-old,fugly,stinkers,etc

Mr Wtby

Member #3948
01-26-07, 20:14
I may not be able to spell but boy can I find the good stuff....

My next conquest (conquered by greenbacks) is a young 20 yr old who swears she has never given head but loves her box to be eaten. She also loves, according to her doggie style f###ing, harder the better. Dam! My kind of girl.

I will be busy teaching my new woman the how's of hoing. Not for sharring, yet that is. What dose she look like you ask? 5'4 tall 120 with a juicy round ass 34 b or c cups no kids and in need of a few dollars. Black is back.

Not to brag but I also have annother quality PR on the line and am supposed to meet her Sat or Monday...No Mr. Waterbury do not cancell our planns we still need to have our private get to gether.

Steel Blue

Vino Veritas
01-28-07, 19:07
Was driving down S. Main around 5PM on my way to HD, and ran into a lot of LE activity. At the light to turn left for HD, just as I made the turn, I noticed a brunette in the bodega lot that looked as if she needed a ride, I started to pull over when I noticed an LE also making the turn, so I kept on and pulled into HD. Upon leaving the HD, I figured I would take a pass when I noticed a marked LE was talking to her on a side street. Taking a long, long loop around, I got back around 5:40 and saw her walking and I think she recognized the car as she started to cross, however since she walked in front of another car and I had cars behind me, I looped the HD slowly, came out the backside and it was like she was waiting on the other side, As I started to pull across the road, she started walking out, I noticed a dark marked LE car parked in the back shadow at HD, so I kept on going. Wasn't sure if it was a sting (which could explain the earlier activity) or if they were just watching her for a takedown.

Not bad except it looked like she had racoon eyes and was constantly moving. Anyone know if this one is for real or a set up? PM me if don't want to post details. If I see her at multiple times in a day, I'll assume she is for real and see about a report.
VV

Sharkman CT
01-31-07, 17:14
So, I have to spend a few days in Waterbury for business, and need to find a decent place to stay overnight without breaking the bank. I usually use hotwire when I travel to find a place to stay, I havent checked it out yet, thought I would ask you all here first. Of course, while I am there, I want to check out the scene, looking forward to getting to know Waterbury better, hopefully it is as much fun as my travails in Stamford, Norwalk, and Bridge-Port-O-Rico

Member #3948
02-01-07, 19:01
The best place in Waterbury to stay is the Downtown Marriott. The second best is the Grand Hotel off exit 25a. Both are appx $100 a night. If this is too much for your budget then the hotel across the street from the Marriott is the best, probally $80. I think it is the Days Inn.

All others in town unless you go to exit 18 are short stay types....Find some hotties while you are here and share a story or two.

Steel Blue

Sharkman CT
02-01-07, 22:00
Never been one for the SW scene, but I may change all that after this trip. Any suitable strolls for pedestrian traffic?

Pecker Pete
02-02-07, 16:05
Call Katie, she is a lot of fun and cleaner than the SW's

Looking to stay warm.

Tall, lean brunette. No tatoos, no piercings. Non smoker, no drugs, alcohol or angry boyfriend. Single and always smiling. Join me at my very private, country home. Relax and enjoy, discreet. No rushing. Very natural.

36B-24-36
125 lbs

xoxox
860 230 8685
available during the weekend too!

Bubba261
02-03-07, 01:27

Looking to stay warm.

Tall, lean brunette. No tatoos, no piercings. Non smoker, no drugs, alcohol or angry boyfriend. Single and always smiling. Join me at my very private, country home. Relax and enjoy, discreet. No rushing. Very natural.

36B-24-36
125 lbs

xoxox
860 230 8685
available during the weekend too!

Isn't it against the rules to blatantly post ads for hookers in forums like this? One has to wonder, eh Pecker?

Mack Daddy II
02-03-07, 11:15
I guess Katie is having trouble these days due to bad or unreliable service... I used to be a fan, now she is not worth the time or cash. There are better girls out there.. nice try anyway

Mr. Wtby
02-03-07, 12:53
Sounds like you almost met Suzie. She's nice and all, but asks for too much cash. No tits, just too dried up raisins on her chest. It depends what stage of drug addiction she's in now...I saw her last week, and it didn't look pretty. I've pretty much given up on the South End scene (as there is none now) and have concentrated on the "loop". Good luck

Also, this week in the Rep-Am, there were 4 prostitution arrests, none of the names recognizable. There was even a 23yr old named Julia. Anyone??

I guess it could be worse for the winter-there's still plenty out, mostly during the day, just the quality is not there. 90% fall under the Steel Blue rule of thumb.

peace out, Mr Wtby

Was driving down S. Main around 5PM on my way to HD, and ran into a lot of LE activity. At the light to turn left for HD, just as I made the turn, I noticed a brunette in the bodega lot that looked as if she needed a ride, I started to pull over when I noticed an LE also making the turn, so I kept on and pulled into HD. Upon leaving the HD, I figured I would take a pass when I noticed a marked LE was talking to her on a side street. Taking a long, long loop around, I got back around 5:40 and saw her walking and I think she recognized the car as she started to cross, however since she walked in front of another car and I had cars behind me, I looped the HD slowly, came out the backside and it was like she was waiting on the other side, As I started to pull across the road, she started walking out, I noticed a dark marked LE car parked in the back shadow at HD, so I kept on going. Wasn't sure if it was a sting (which could explain the earlier activity) or if they were just watching her for a takedown.

Not bad except it looked like she had racoon eyes and was constantly moving. Anyone know if this one is for real or a set up? PM me if don't want to post details. If I see her at multiple times in a day, I'll assume she is for real and see about a report.
VV

Tp 1870
02-04-07, 17:03
Last night picked up a girl named Lisa. She has blonde hair about 5 feet small but perky nips. She rates about 5 in looks and about & inservices. Only problem was the only time she was quite was when she had junior in her mouth. Well about 10 minutes of bliss and bye bye. Pcked her up on west main . jackson for service drop her o

Sharkman CT
02-05-07, 11:24

Looking to stay warm.

36B-24-36
125 lbs

xoxox
860 230 8685
available during the weekend too!Is this the same girl who used to be down on the shoreline and advertised on CL as "Cool Summer Breeze"?

If so, I have seen her and probably would not repeat, unless offered to me at a substantial discount.

Carl White
02-05-07, 17:35
tP,
I think you mean "7 in services", not "& in services".
You hit "shift" by mistake.

Tp 1870
02-06-07, 19:30
Right you are mr white thanks tp

The Phantom
02-08-07, 18:58
Hello gentlemen!

I'm coming out to CT this weekend (Fri-Sun) and would like to know what type of action you have in Waterbury & New Haven (will be in both towns for business)! AMP's, Incalls, or common sw strips! Any strip clubs worth going out to in eitehr town? Not to familar with them or the area but I will be doing alot of traveling up north so I would like to get the heads up so I can mapquest these areas!
I will also read past reports about the these towns, but I still need some help because it seems most of this board are locals, so they go by land marks & not street names.

Thanks for the time! You can also PM me with info.

Bad Dawg
02-11-07, 02:55
Hello gentlemen!
I'm coming out to CT this weekend (Fri-Sun) and would like to know what type of action you have in Waterbury & New Haven (will be in both towns for business)! AMP's, Incalls, or common sw strips! Any strip clubs worth going out to in eitehr town? Not to familar with them or the area but I will be doing alot of traveling up north so I would like to get the heads up so I can mapquest these areas!
I will also read past reports about the these towns, but I still need some help because it seems most of this board are locals, so they go by land marks & not street names.
Thanks for the time! You can also PM me with info.

Hey Phantom! Welcome to CT, here is a very recent summary of the top places in CT by town and city -

Seems that only a few shops in Bridgeport-to New Haven, and a few points north are the only games in town for amps. Norwalk is Kaput, and there is not much to mention with in 10 miles south of there.

Fantasy Spa -Bridgeport
Star Spa in -New Haven
New HK/ Bally's- Ansonia
Best Sauna -Meriden
Honorable Mention-Swedish-Stamford
*Are About the best you can find right now this day in CT 2/7/2007

Also I would've added Strip Clubs - Rock Star in Wolcott,
Teddy's in Bridgeport and Harry O's in Stamford to make your trip interesting,

Stay Safe! - Bad Dawg

Tp 1870
02-11-07, 16:38
Down by hd there is red head stoped at night to talk and so she was a fugly told her i thought she was someone else she tried to get in back door.I took offf she was yelling about my marker plate told me to go f####k myself. Watch out for this one she is trouble

happy hunting tp1870

Tp 1870
02-14-07, 18:02
Where is everyone i need my stories. Steel Mr wtby whats going on stoner whats newwwww

Member #3948
02-14-07, 18:27
The Waterbury love fest is still in full swing. All of the present Blue Babys are for private use only, but since you asked there is a Brazillian a PR Stripper and new today a Happy's Stripper who as yet needs to be road tested....None for sharring.

There is still Holly, Blaze and Crack Head Kelly who I think is cleaned up still in my black book. They are getting less play because of the others needing my attention.....

Such is life.

Steel Blue

Wanderer
02-15-07, 00:33
Where is everyone i need my stories. Steel Mr wtby whats going on stoner whats newwwww

If they're smart, they (mongers and providers) stayed inside, keeping warm & dry. Blame Agatha, the
first official named storm to hit the north-east.

As for myself, I stayed home (forced day off, by Agatha) sipping bourbon, shoveling the white crap,
and cursing an old ankle injury, which complicated into a hurt pride (yes, I fell on my ass.. It wasn't an
earthquake. Relax!) ow!

Wanderer --:Those who wander, Aren't necessarily lost!

Member #3948
02-15-07, 16:39
You just got a good bj from a young girl, ask her name and realise you know her, her mother and family.....Thankfully she rembers me not.

Dam that was a schocker. I used to give her candy when she was little now I fed her a salty dog!

I stopped to say hello out of curiosity mostly because I didn't recognize the girl standing on the corner on Cherry Street. Steel juice is a precious commidity at the moment because of my other commitments. After fighting the snow on the side streets to get around and introduce myself I was dissapointed in her looks. I made her take down her hood so I could get a closer look. She was about a 3.5 on the Steel SW Scale.

Not to be dissuaded I told her I wasn't LE but was looking for some good head, that she wasn't quite what I had in mind. I told her I need a young good looking girl. She smiled and said 'no problem, give me a minunit".

She came back with Jennifier (I think I already forgot her name). Cute about a 6.5 in looks. She hopped in and we did the cop check. She is 5'8 tall and thin still looks good but has limited time before the street claims her. I did not see her body but I think that she will resemble the infamous South End Gina when her cloths are off. Hopefully her nipples are as long. She certainly gives head like her.

This girl if she stays around will be a nice stop pop and go. I wouldn't recommend fs but I could be wrong about the body. She gave me good moving road head and got even better when we stopped. No Mr. Waterbury this one swallows so no need to hose off the walk.

The best intell on this new girl came from her herself. It seems there are 4 working girls in the house. Pinky from Grove street area, E a pr who is supposed to be pretty, the ugly one I turned away and Jennifer. They will be evicted soon. I know where the house is and she encouraged me to stop by anytime and beep! She also gave me her number......

Life is good.

Steel Blue

Avojo1
02-16-07, 17:50
Haven't been since HK closed up. I am sorry we couldn't hook up Steel! What the heck has happened to Peeks? Dumper than dump. Too many old Braz's chicks trying to shake it on stage. I think one almost pulled their back out she was so old. The hottest thing there was the cute blond bar maid who just sat there and made fun of the girls behind their backs. I hot dancer but still older in the place. Nice dance. Very enthusiastic with a lot of mileage. Then headed to Mr H's. Not awesome but a much better place. 2 dancers I spent time with cute little brunette with short hair and the Brz. Girl with long curly brown hair. One was Laura I think and the other I didn't remember. The one with short hair was nice I think Luthuanian? The Brz. Liked to kiss. Good mileage from both. I remember the blonde Brz. With braces but she worked somewhere else I think? Anyway. Gordon was that you I saw at Mr. H's today 2pm or so? I have never met you but there was a guy whom I thought would be you? Anyway TGIF. Until next time.

Avojo takin it slow.

Member #3948
02-17-07, 08:46
With the big hooters at Peeka Boos is Mr Waterbury's grandma. He will try to tell you different but don't listen. As a matter of fact (I was there) he once even played with them large hooters gave her a dollar and said "thanks grandma". Way to keep the money in the family!

Sorry I missed you Avejo just let me know next time with a time and mabey I can get some free time to say hello.

Steel Blue

Member #3948
02-17-07, 14:07
For all you lovers of the oppsite sex Lisa is back in town! If you don't know who I am talking about you probally will never get to meet her. That is an unfortunate loss. This college girl loves sex, is young and hot. Or better put tiny, tite and black. Lisa was in New Haven and moved to NY a while ago. For thoes of you who do rember I can already see you salivating......

I will spread the news next week. I need to rest up before I break down that door again.

Steel Blue

Mr. Wtby
02-17-07, 20:11
You already admitted several pages back that she was your Grandma. Today, I met Steel at Happy's and Peeks (yep, we are 2007 Fathers of The Year) and Happys was beat. More workers there than girls. We did entertain the very cute Vanessa. 2 Observations: every girl dancing in Wtby is Brazillian, and both bartenders were the hottest girls in the clubs. No lie. We worked Vanessa for outside service, but she was pricey. We had 2 beers (thanks Steel for those and the coffee's you brought to my work) and headed up to Peek's. More girls, and Steel got an appointment with an older Brazilian lady for a massage (yeah, right) and I got reaquainted with my PR honey, who I am gonna see next week. Steel and I conversated with the chica's in our best spanish all afternoon, and Steel made an appt to bring his Grandma to her arthritis doctor and to Pathmark for Milk and Bread later in the weekend. She was so bored she was talking on her cellphone while she was on stage-she musta been calling in her prescription refills...

Also, I can't wait to see Lisa (Julisa) again! She's quite cute and fun.

cheers, mr wtby

Mighty Spearsman
02-18-07, 13:55
You know you are old when.....You just got a good bj from a young girl, ask her name and realise you know her, her mother and family.....Thankfully she remembers me not.
Steel, I've got a story that's almost as bad. Back in the late 1980's in Hartford, I regularly "dated" a hot black woman who was then in her mid 30s, who had had a daughter as a teen and then became a grandmother at age 31; she was raising her granddaughter on her own while her daughter was running around one of the housing projects high on heroin. The granddaughter knew me well but (hopefully) never knew what I was up to with her grandma. Unfortunately I lost contact with them by the mid-90s.

Just over a year ago I walked into a local drycleaners in the Hartford area and there was the granddaughter, working behind the counter. She instantly remembered me and gave me an enthusiastic greeting, we chit-chatted for a few, then as I was leaving, she said in a loud voice "I'll be sure to tell Grandma that I saw you!" Now that's when you know you are old...

Tp 1870
02-18-07, 20:41
Today pick up a young protguese girl named tammy. Ride to watertown and one jackson and a good time was had bbbjsim. She has no number but live next to ctown. She usally is out at night and is well woth the cost.

tp

Mr. Wtby
02-19-07, 07:56
Do you mean Tina? Please describe this girl. I was out for a long time yesterday, and besides Frankie for a minute, there was only one other young girl worth getting. But, I couldn't. PM me if you like also. Wanna know more about this Tammy. thanks

mr wtby

Member #3948
02-19-07, 12:35
Tiny tite and white Crack Head Kelly cakked me today. Perfect timing as Lisa wasn't answering her phone and we had already set up a date. Second string filled in nicely.

Kell has moved to Nagatuck. She is on a nice side street just off the highway. She looks a little better but still has a way to go. This dam girl has something that just turns me on. Very sexy if you can get past her skin problem.

She was walking around in her undies and teddy strutting her stuff. She is very responsive and enjoys her work. She has a couple of weeks then she will be back advertising in the paper. Usually she commands 100-200 for her time but Steel did the deal for 40. Catching them when they are not at their peak is key!

I am still looking forward to seeing Lisa again. She will eventually call and ball.

As for Mr. Waterbury's Grandma I had nothing to do with her. I do not like to f-k friends family members. I did however set up an apointment with his distant cousin for a massage in her shop. She wants 60 for a massage for an hour. Happy ending? Who knows but I will be requesting it.

Hey Mr. W, don't forget our little PR plan. Make sure she has a friend for ole pal Steel. If this happens your gonna get introduced to Jasmin, the hottest PR you have ever seen! Just not on Wednesday I will be busy with your cousin....

Steel Blue

Member #4063
02-19-07, 18:44
Friend of mine sent me a web clip of an ad for Evergreen in Waterbury, but I don't know its date. Read back to Early December and saw no references to any of the AMPs reopening in Waterbury, or am I wrong. Also going to be in Danbury this week and suggestions?

Thanks

Jack

Member #3948
02-19-07, 22:51
Ah memories...Thats all they are. Try Ansonia. I think it is your best bet even over Danbury. I cannot give it my personal approval but thoes I know who are close like it....

Steel Blue

MyHobby
02-20-07, 14:38
Steel got an appointment with an older Brazilian lady for a massage (yeah, right)

Just got back from my massage apt. Steel save the time and pass on this one.

Member #3948
02-20-07, 15:59
Sent you a pm please pm me the details. I am interrested in knowing if it is the same girl...

Steel Blue

Bad Dawg
02-21-07, 01:02
I got reaquainted with my PR honey, who I am gonna see next week. Steel and I conversated with the chica's in our best spanish all afternoon, and Steel made an appt to bring his Grandma to her arthritis doctor and to Pathmark for Milk and Bread later in the weekend. She was so bored she was talking on her cellphone while she was on stage-she musta been calling in her prescription refills...

Also, I can't wait to see Lisa (Julisa) again! She's quite cute and fun.

cheers, mr wtby

Hi Mr. Wtby,

If memory serves me , there was a hot Julisa down at Panchos and Teddies a couple of years ago, this can't be the same girl or I'l be pm'ing you for details- she was a Fav!

Let me know if you're having a party and buying rounds at Peeks, I'll make the trip to meet you there and buy you all two rounds [dos cervezas!]

Guy From NY
02-21-07, 02:39
Lily's is good, not great but with waterbury gone....

Guy

Friend of mine sent me a web clip of an ad for Evergreen in Waterbury, but I don't know its date. Read back to Early December and saw no references to any of the AMPs reopening in Waterbury, or am I wrong. Also going to be in Danbury this week and suggestions?

Thanks

Jack

Wanderer
02-21-07, 12:35
Lily's is good, not great but with waterbury gone....

Guy
Although I base my review on only 2 visits.. Lily's needs a little improvement. (full time paid for,
not rushed.. ) there are still other places, but Waterbury has turned into the black hole..
(all amps gone, street action hit or miss, plain and simple.. Sucks!)

skim over some of the other forums, better chances..

Wanderer --:Those who wander, aren't necessarily lost!

Member #3948
02-21-07, 13:41
With good information (thankyou) I had to make others. Since Mr. Waterbury is being stingy with his new PR friend and mine was occupied at home (I guess her bf missed work today) I had to seek out other options.

I almost went to Ansonia, I was 4 exits from there doing some business but decided to come back to my happy hunting grounds. No one was out yet so I stopped by Jackie's house. The red curtains were pulled back and my beep was answered.

Jackie came down and off we went to play. Since I was supposed to get a massage today I was looking for something a little extra. I decided to take her to the Valley Motel. BIG MISTAKE! That motel stinks and sucks bad. Americian is the place for me from now on.

Cloths off revealed a skinny body a-cups not to many streach marks. No ass to speak of ok stomach. She needs to gain 20 pounds. Party, party, party.

This is not something I would suggest you eat but covered fs would be ok. We started out her on top giving me some head. She is good but not the best. After about 10 mn she suggested we do the deed so I aquiested. (Big word just wish I could spell it.)

I did her mis, sideways, and doggie. She refused to get on top, no biggie as there was nothing to look at anaways.

The finish was the best. It was my choice she said so I turned her onto her back with her head on the edge of the bed. I stood over her, head between my legs and she licked my balls with her hot tounge and stroked Jonnie till he shot a big wad of goo all over her face and small chest. Her one request (that I granted) was not to get any in her hair.

Not a bad time for the 40 I gave her and the nasty 35 for the room. I will not repeat fs there is better for the same price. Head on the other hand will be had again. I also recommend her road head for thoes of you on the go. She never missed a beat and didn't bite or scrape on the bumps. She is a swallower for all of you (me) pervs.

Her number can be had for thoes deserving.

Thank you again MyHobby for the info both numbers I sent you are worth the visit.

P.S. I posted on her a few days ago but thought her name was Jennifer.

Steel Blue

Member #4063
02-21-07, 15:42
Steel thanks for the advice it is a worthwhile trip, saw Bebe.

Jack

Member #3948
02-22-07, 14:07
Lisa and I finally had some time together today. We took a little walk into the woods and got close to nature. Nothing like the brisk air on your balls while a young hottie heats up your rod untill it melts.

Lisa looks like she did last year. Young and healthy no drugs and definately worth a trip to the motel. She has a sweet tiny hind end cute face and pretty eyes. Excellent personality above and beyond friendly. She is welcome back into the Waterbury fold with open arms and pants.

If you know her already and want to reconnect let me know. This number is going to and needs to be kept safe. This girl has never been bad in the sack her only setback is that she sometimes makes appointments then forgets....

Steel Blue

Mr. Wtby
02-22-07, 19:36
Steel-You should have gone out with me and Dayside last night to B-port. Good times were happening. More about that later on the B-port board.

As far as my PR honey from Peeks-she's being stingey with me too. She needs to earn some money from me to turn that phone back on, and retreive the 10 messages I left her.

I, too, am glad Lisa is back in town. She is a real sweet treat. Steel, didn't you used to write for Penthouse Forums?..I quote..

"We took a little walk into the woods and got close to nature. Nothing like the brisk air on your balls while a young hottie heats up your rod untill it melts"

Will be calling her and getting reaquainted with her again real soon. Just gotta find the time. Some of us actually go to work, and stay there, and don't make frequent trips to Home Depot,etc.

later, mr wtby

Guy From NY
02-22-07, 20:59
I agree that Lily's needs improvement. The rush is always there. It is just the best of what is available in the immediate area.

guy

Although I base my review on only 2 visits.. Lily's needs a little improvement. (full time paid for,
not rushed.. ) there are still other places, but Waterbury has turned into the black hole..
(all amps gone, street action hit or miss, plain and simple.. Sucks!)

skim over some of the other forums, better chances..

Wanderer --:Those who wander, aren't necessarily lost!

Oldtimer
02-22-07, 22:40
"We took a little walk into the woods and got close to nature. Nothing like the brisk air on your balls while a young hottie heats up your rod untill it melts"

40 degrees...Damn, Steel, If you get frostbite you'll have to put into a sling!
:cool: OT

Mr. Wtby
02-23-07, 08:07
Not the same Julisa-Steels Lisa, short for Julisa is a real sweet, young Dominican girl (who everybody thinks is black), who is even better and cheaper than the B-port Julisa. We should be hitting up Peeks again real soon!

Hi Mr. Wtby,

If memory serves me , there was a hot Julisa down at Panchos and Teddies a couple of years ago, this can't be the same girl or I'l be pm'ing you for details- she was a Fav!

Let me know if you're having a party and buying rounds at Peeks, I'll make the trip to meet you there and buy you all two rounds [dos cervezas!]

Member #3948
02-23-07, 08:32
It actually helps me last a little longer when I am thinking about my cold ass instead of the Lisa's tiny hot ass...Dam, that ass needs to get pounded soon!

40 degrees...Damn, Steel, If you get frostbite you'll have
to put into a sling!
:cool: OT

WTF are we burning trough all of the girls so fast that we are getting new ones with old names. As it is, I cannot keep them all straight. Thankfully I have MR. Waterbury to help out.

Steel Blue

Wanderer
02-23-07, 16:00
I agree that Lily's needs improvement. The rush is always there. It is just the best of what is available in the immediate area.

guy

True. seeing a few places a little further east. reported on one myself. The pickings are pretty slim.

Member #3948
02-24-07, 08:41
I made one of my infrequent night time visits to Happy's last night. What a suprise! There must have been 12 women there. All of them were good to hot looking. Not one dog in the house that I saw. Though my attention was focused on one special girl that I have been "working" for the last week.

I happened to meet her outside the club, by chance and have been trying to hook up with her to no avail. We talk on the phone once in a while so I figured I would go the next step and see her while she was working.

I only focused on her even when the other bevy of beauties were throwing themselves at me. Even when my special girl showered me with her under the thong beauty I did not look away from her eyes. I told her I will not have a relationship inside a strip club. Only outside. I flatly refused her offer for a lap dance telling her when I see her in private she can dance away the day for me if she likes.

She replied "I need to make some money" and I told her I have no problem giving her some money just not inside a strip club. "I don't do strip clubs" said I".

She smiled and promised to call me next week for a hook up. Me being in a semi-drunkin stupor was all smiles. She went on to her next customer to give him a chance to look at her charms but all the while her eyes never left me. When she happened back she asked if I would buy her a beer I already had. I was a step ahead. My mind was sharp, focused on the prize.

I made a graceful exit while she was onstage. A lady selling roses just entered the club and I bought 2. One for my dancing angel and one for my Brazillian who I was on the way to meet. When I left her her rose her eyes said it all. "I will see you next week and you are gonna get the ride of your life"!

Nothing says perfect when you are on your way to see one hottie when annother one wants you.

Later that evening on my way home from being King of the world I thought on the likeness between Strip clubs and driving a cool car on an open road. The meaning was so clear last night. The mystery of women, drinking and cars was solved for me. Today however it all seems kind of blurry, the one thought that still lingers is that strip clubs are like cars in that eventually you will hit a red light and have to stop.....WTF It made sense last night.

Steel Blue

Wolfman Jack
02-24-07, 13:53
I made one of my infrequent night time visits to Happy's last night. What a suprise! There must have been 12 women there. All of them were good to hot looking. Not one dog in the house that I saw. Though my attention was focused on one special girl that I have been "working" for the last week.

I happened to meet her outside the club, by chance and have been trying to hook up with her to no avail. We talk on the phone once in a while so I figured I would go the next step and see her while she was working.

I only focused on her even when the other bevy of beauties were throwing themselves at me. Even when my special girl showered me with her under the thong beauty I did not look away from her eyes. I told her I will not have a relationship inside a strip club. Only outside. I flatly refused her offer for a lap dance telling her when I see her in private she can dance away the day for me if she likes.

She replied "I need to make some money" and I told her I have no problem giving her some money just not inside a strip club. "I don't do strip clubs" said I".

She smiled and promised to call me next week for a hook up. Me being in a semi-drunkin stupor was all smiles. She went on to her next customer to give him a chance to look at her charms but all the while her eyes never left me. When she happened back she asked if I would buy her a beer I already had. I was a step ahead. My mind was sharp, focused on the prize.

I made a graceful exit while she was onstage. A lady selling roses just entered the club and I bought 2. One for my dancing angel and one for my Brazillian who I was on the way to meet. When I left her her rose her eyes said it all. "I will see you next week and you are gonna get the ride of your life"!

Nothing says perfect when you are on your way to see one hottie when annother one wants you.

Later that evening on my way home from being King of the world I thought on the likeness between Strip clubs and driving a cool car on an open road. The meaning was so clear last night. The mystery of women, drinking and cars was solved for me. Today however it all seems kind of blurry, the one thought that still lingers is that strip clubs are like cars in that eventually you will hit a red light and have to stop.....WTF It made sense last night.

Steel Blue

Are you sure you didn't just dream this, like your Republican friends who have this awesome strategy for the war in Iraq? You WERE drunk, this all could've been a figment of your imagination. :)

You should go out at night and drink more often!! Almost no spelling errors! ;)

Member #3948
02-24-07, 18:56
That our dreams are reality and what we are experiancing is a dream....After saying that I wish I was drunk again.

Steel Blue

Member #3948
02-26-07, 13:35
I recieved a call today from one of my "not for public consumption" ladies telling me she had some personal problems and would like my help. I said I really didn't have a lot of time but some quick head would be nice.

Funny thing is, on the way to her house she called and said she will be outside. Two mn later I arrived and no honey to be seen. I called 3 times twice I was hung up on and once no answer.

I guess hubby came home early or something. I left a little disastified.

On the way back I came across Frankie. Possibly the best looking sw Waterbury has ever seen. She took me to her apt and disrobed for me. What a hot little body she has. B-cup boobs small ass few streach marks and a nice set of legs.

She played with herself for me a little. I played with her tits while she fingered herself. Self centerd guy that I am I couldn't stand her sharring in my attention so I demanded she take care of me.

She gave one hell of a naked bj not a Blaze special but good none the less. Her long curly hair splayed across my stomach as she bobbed up and down furiousely.

The grand finalie was spectular with her neither missing a beat or spilling a drop. A quick spit for her and then she cleaned me up nicely though clean up was unnescary as she left nothing for the napkin.

Dropped her off at C-Town, she needed some eggs and milk....

No number but if you see her stop she has a cool apt with a cat. Only drawback is she smoked and it smells like it in her house.

Steel Blue

Mr. Wtby
02-26-07, 22:10
how dare you enter my hood and not bring me a warm beverage! LOL. Instead you gave Frankie a warm creamy drink I see. Yes, I too am guilty of ignoring the smell of smoke on our lovely Frankie. She is one helluva gal, and does a great job. And those silky peeking thongs really sets me off. I saw her twice today too, musta been after you dropped her off.

I also had fun today. I exited work at 6pm and drove the loop until I spotted a fairly cute PRSW by the name of Elena. She is 27, never seen her before, and actually let me roll her nipples while I drove to the location. Half way there I started to rub her crotch and she was thrusting her hips upward towards my fingers. She was really enjoying it. And I hadn't spent a penny yet at this point.lol

We reached our destination, and I asked her for some head. She gave me a toothy bbbjtcim, but she asked me to not cim. I got to the point of eruption and I told her I would throw her a few more dollars to take the load in her mouth. She took it, choked and got a little ticked off. I gave her 5 extra ones, and she calmed down. I then drove her to C-Town and she got out. Later I said as I drove away, and noticed her tip on the car seat. Oh well, sorry baby. My verdict-good, but not great, might not repeat unless desperate. MR WTBY

When In Vegas
03-03-07, 18:52
I had a undeniable need for good head mid-week so I called Michelle. I picked her up near her house in her jammies (it was kind of late - 10pm). We found a nice quiet place, moved to the back seat. The jammies proved to be extremely useful as she quickly pointed out she was not wearing a bra nor panties. I proceeded to suckle a bit on her nice C cups while I played with her unshaven privates.

For those of you have done Michelle, you know she has a nice blue-collar work ethic and once engaged will not come off until she's taken every drop.

She mixed it up a bit for me which I really like (deep throat, work the boys etc). I ended up finishing with a combo HJ CIMWS. Not a drop spilled...even had some wet wipes for clean up

I have her number but only for Sr Membs.

Vegas

PS - Nice to be back - at least for one week

Member #3948
03-06-07, 12:53
What happened? I take a few days off and nobody is posting. Well today I broke the cold spell and visited Holly. It has been almost a month since I last saw her.

She has gained a few pounds and looked pretty good. Tasty snatch for breakfast then a big hammerin from ole' Blue.

Same fare but she did say no one has visited her since I"ve last seen her. I know I gave the number out to 4 or 5 of you guys....

Steel Blue

Big Dog9
03-06-07, 18:52
Good afternoon everyone. I have finally gotten back in town so I made a quick loop through today and saw a very nice curley haired blond who told me her name is Terry, appears 30ish about a 7 on sw scale although she was really bundled up due to the cold weather. I made arrangements to meet her tomorrow noon so I will check out her skills and post tomorrow of course her cell phone was stolen so no digits.

Member #3948
03-07-07, 09:13
Unless she is new I think she may be Michell a heroine addict. I saw her out yesterday several times and no one else. She also has a car she drives but watch yourself I do not trust her. She is allways jonsing, I agree she is cute though for one of Waterbury's sw. Be ongaurd

I sincerely hope though that you have found a new one Big Doggie the area for sw has been quiet lately. Get a number....

Steel Blue

Big Dog9
03-07-07, 15:59
She was a no show today, I waited around for a bit but no luck. Maybe somebody else scored first. Steel she didn't have the usual addict look eyes were clear wasn't jonesing at all hand looked decent nails done etc. smelled good too. Well I will keep looking been awhile since I've had any fun around here.

Member #3948
03-09-07, 12:35
I was sandwiched between two fine Black ladies today. Both on either side of me brought to mind thoughts of cookies. Everyone eats an Oreiol the same, creamy part first.

Dam but if didn't have a grand ole time with Blaze and her friend April. We all know Blaze so I will describe April. 26 years old 5-5 tall probally 160 lbs. She is thick, not fat, a larger stomach than I prefere but huge titties, smooth soft choclate skin. On the looks scale she is below Blaze but had a nice personality.

The girls were not shaved for me today so I scolded them both for it. I tried to get everyone into play but was told today was for me. "Sit back and relax cause were gonna blow the hell outta you"! OK!

Both girls are oral experts. April is definately in Blazes league with the slight edge still going to Blaze.

We spent the better part of an hour together both women swapping on and off. One with her hot tounge on my balls the other on ole Blue. They worked the bed and my dick like an instrument. Taking turns wispering im my ear. rubbing their titts all over me. Hands were never unoccupied. My favorite part was when both were on my dick at the same time. Yes I am a big man...

The cresendo came in Blazes mouth with April underneath heating up my balls with her wet tounge. April wanted no part of my rather large load. Her excuse was she didn't quite know me yet.

A quick clean up, kiss goodby and a promis to all get together again real soon. This was a definate do again time.

On a side note this also got rid of a hangover I was carrying around today. Had a great time last nite at the old Blure Parrot. I guess it's new name is Lavells or something...There were several good looking strippers there I even got a lap dance from one. Of course I didn't buy it for myself a good friend helped me out.

By the way 3 even better looking women showed just as we were leaving. Things were looking up but the 10 Grey Gooses I had chugged earlier were catching up and today was a work day. We'll have to go on the weekend next time. Sleep in the parking lot like the old days....

Steel Blue

Mr. Wtby
03-09-07, 22:19
...the 2 very nice looking gentleman that accompanied you last night. It was a first for me when a stripper asked for my cell number.

This morning on the way to work, I see a young fairly cute, innocent -looking PR walking on Grove St with her backpack on like she's on the way to school or something. I do see she is looking at cars intently, I nod to her , she returns a nod. I think, there's no way she's working. I "stalk" her a few more minutes and decide I have some time to kill, and with the urging of my good freind Mr Steel, I pull down a side street to talk to her. She asks me the time, and I ask her if she needs a ride, as she says she's going to an appointment on Thomaston Ave. She says. but I don't know you,etc but gets in after I assure her I'm a nice guy, all the while with Steel on the line. We drive to her destinations, and I'm still not convinced she's working, but she complains about having no money, 2 kids, going to wellfare school. etc. I drop her off, with her promise to call me for a lunch date. Sure as shit, which suprised me, she calls me at noon, and I treat her to Wendy's, which she gratefully accepts. I learn her name is Mari (pronounced Madi short for Maria)She complains more about having no money, and she tells me she is a dancer. I ask where she works, she says, I don't do the clubs, I'm a private dancer. She asks me where she can meet someone to earn some money. I say "DUH!, what about me?" We make plans for a private get-together tomorrow. Should be interesting, as I'm still unconvinced. Tune in tomorrow.

Damn that grey goose, but its so smooth!

Mr Wtby

On a side note this also got rid of a hangover I was carrying around today. Had a great time last nite at the old Blure Parrot. I guess it's new name is Lavells or something...There were several good looking strippers there I even got a lap dance from one. Of course I didn't buy it for myself a good friend helped me out.

By the way 3 even better looking women showed just as we were leaving. Things were looking up but the 10 Grey Gooses I had chugged earlier were catching up and today was a work day. We'll have to go on the weekend next time. Sleep in the parking lot like the old days....

Steel Blue

Member #3948
03-10-07, 08:32
Call me while she is going down on you. I'll talk you through that also. Call fast because I know you won't last that long....

If anyone else happens to be in an aquward situation ,oh ,say like in an airplane and there is no one to land it, just give me a call. I am allways there to help out.

Steel Blue

Lgkok
03-11-07, 07:05
Call me while she is going down on you. I'll talk you through that also. Call fast because I know you won't last that long....

If anyone else happens to be in an aquward situation ,oh ,say like in an airplane and there is no one to land it, just give me a call. I am allways there to help out.

Steel Blue

If you want to help out, pull some strings w/ LE down there and get those high quality AMP's opened back up

Member #3948
03-11-07, 09:13
Since they have closed down the AMPS the private stock stuff has gone off the charts. Not to mention the sw scene is improving. Now weather that has anything to do with the AMP closings who can say. I for one like it as it is now. If I need an AMP experiance Ansonia is only 20 mn away..........

If you want to help out, pull some strings w/ LE down there and get those high quality AMP's opened back up

Lgkok
03-11-07, 17:26
The amps in Waterbury were for the most part better than anything open now in Ct, Ive visited Ballys, the only worth while place left, I live up in Ma. so trolling down there w/ out of state plates isn't tops on my list of taking chances,

Big Dog9
03-13-07, 07:10
Had business in Bridgeport this morning so when I finished I made a swing through Bishops, no dancers, Shakers no dancers I thought this was going to be a terrible day but a stop at PM's solved that right away a fine selection was available. I chose Chandra blond nice B's (enhanced) and excellent service long slow lap dance with all the trimmings .8 and well worth it. I plan on going again.

Member #3948
03-13-07, 07:58
Excellent pictures.......

Steel Blue

Member #3948
03-14-07, 13:44
Your a fine girl. I know this girl has had her share of Saliors.

I hooked up with Brandie today mostly by accident and good luck and a small missunderstanding.

I returned a call to her today, it seems annother woman who I know used her phone once to call me so Brandie thought she knew me because my name was on her phone. Both are strippers.

When she called like all strippers (most anaways) she talked more than listened. She told me she wanted to party I told her I had a tiny white thing I wanted to give her. She thought I meant cocaine. I was talking about Mr. Blue.

We met and did the I don't know you but you look like a nice person routine. Got past the cop check and explained what I actually said. I told her I really wanted her to tell her friend to call me I thought she was hot. She finally listened turned to me and said "ok, I will, now do you still want a BJ?" "Just don't tell anyone" No problem said I, so all you mongers please keep this a secret.

We went off to her apartment where she assured me she dosn't do this usually, just when she parties. Large titties soupped up doubble D's. A little belly mabey 30 pounds overweight for my tastes. She said she will be skinny in no time if she keeps on partying.

I sit on her bed and she proceeds to give a good bj. Her best asset was her dirty talk. I am a sucker for dirty talking....

Ok so I spurt a good load onto her titts and all over the place while she is telling me how big I am and how bad she wants to.... She runs for a towel we do a quick clean up.

The most interresting part of this whole encounter is how dumb she is when it comes to common sense. I could have robbed her blind stole her purse she wouldn't have noticed. As a matter fo fact I had her phone in my pocket incase she ripped me off. I was gonna run it over. She was fair so was I. I put it back on her table along with $40.

I know I know I am a big spender. I actually bought her cigareets and candy so the total bill was closer to $60.

She also told me she was going for her anti-AIDS shot. It eliminates the virus if you come in contact with it and get the shot within 24 hours. Needless to say I tried to educate her slightly on the information she just gave me.

She also told me a story about the idiot men who throw her $500 sometimes just for head. Upon reflection I am not sure who is the real idiot. Her or the guys who WAY overpay for something they could have had for $40.

She specificall stated she will not do anything for under 100. So if you want her number I will pass it along. Just expect to pay more tham me. I am a nicer guy than you.....

Steel Blue

Member #3948
03-16-07, 11:21
Lisa call this morning and since I haven't seen her in 3 weeks I drove rite over. She looked good dressed in a shirt only that came to just below her ass.
She looked even better than her recient photo's in a shoot she did for a popular website. No I am not telling which one....

Up the stairs to the bed room and off with the shirt (after a little light kissing). My eyes popped open wide as her stomach was out slightly. Yes she was pregnant! GD but she just started showing.

Her face as allways was angelic and now that she was an expecting mommy again her titties were looking bigger and better. No streach marks on the stomach but I guess that was due to her filling out. Lisa's ass has never been better. A few pounds put her right into the "hot ass" catagory.

I played with her titties, made her moan before she went to town on Mr. Blue. I couldn't take much of her delicious munching without doing some of my own. Yes this chick is that clean and sweet that I would eat her for breakfast anytime.

My mind kept going back to the thought of how long has it been since I f-ed a pregnant girl. Since I couldn't rember I decided right then I would be doing her in 5 seconds.....

Popped on the ole cover and started pounding. I know, I know I am a romantic.

Mish, sideways and doggie finish with her screaming. I don't know if it was out of pain or pleasure or even both.

What a nice girl. A quick clean up, kiss goodby and Hi - O - Silver Away I went.

The whole trip cost me 5 for the condoms of which she still has 2 and 40 for Lisa......I am starting to think I am overpaying no one is complaining with the amounts I leave.

Call her now boys before it is to late. She is looking for business. Trusted friends as allways are welcome to her number.....

Steel Blue

Member #3948
03-16-07, 15:17
In the last few weeks there have been several new members on this board. Some are posting reviews and starting to contribute. To them I say Welcome, thank you, and keep it up. I would rather read this forum than any Rag of a News Paper with the exception of the (consertive) Waterbury Republician.

Most are already asking for numbers and private information. To them I must counsel patieance (wish I paid attention in school). Why would anyone pass along information to a total stranger. In fact if you get some info from a stranger who you do not know do not trust it. Put simply.....

There are cops, perverts and just plain ole bad people online who would like to do nothing more than arrest you, rape a working girl or just expose you because they see differently than you on the suBJect of sex.

So ask yourself why would someone expost someone to a person they do not trust.

Trust can be gained many ways. So all of you new street reporters get out there and get that story printed. Even if you have been mongering for years and are new here your gonna have to start all over again

Steel Blue

Happy Paesan
03-16-07, 15:44
Mr. Steel Blue

Instead of sending you a PM, I decided to post my comments for public viewing.

As a new member of this board and to the world of mongering. I have only had the pleasure to indulge in visiting AMP's. I am willing to venture out to possibly approaching SW's but stilll a little green so i will patiently wait.

I do respect the fact that you will only share digits with folks that you trust.

Happy

Mr. Wtby
03-16-07, 19:38
Why didn't I call Lisa today?? I asked myself that the entire hour journey home this afternoon. Mother natures being a real beotch today.

So, this morning I meet my new PR honey named Madi. Still haven't done anything sexual with her, but its just a matter of time. We meet for lunch then I give her a lift home. She compains more about having no money. I throw her a 10. FF...

I get back to work, my boss says, its too shitty we're closing. Who am I to argue. Just then, my phone buzz's and its Brandy (see below). She asks if I wanna come over, I say what the hell. She makes me stop at the store for Kissables as she's having a chocolate craving. I get to her house, not bad, just as Steel had described. A little chubbier than we normally do. She asks what I want, I say a good bj. I give her slightly more cash than my cheap freind (and maybe smarter) gives her normally, and she begins. It feels real good, and I see her thong sticking out, and I say I want to fuck. I throw her some more cash, and she puts on a female condom. I did her mish for a few minutes and it feels good but I can't bust a nut, cuz I did my 2nd wife just before work. Finally, after her dirty talking (and boy, does she like to talk), I jerk a huge load all over her big, enhanced tittys. This girl is fun, but the trouble is she talks and talks and talks, so much you just wanna stick a sock or in this case a cock in it. Another minus is she's a smoker, but thankfully didn't smell too bad. Then the real shit happened. We get dressed and she won't shut up, I feel trapped, like I can't leave. She tells me her life story in 15 mins. Ran-away to Florida at 15, got turned onto coke by an older pervert, started dancing, became gay, yada, yada, yada. She actually told me she hasn't had sex in a real long time. yeah right. She then decides she's gonna drive me to my car, but stop at the store first. She's a shit driver with no regard for her life, as she floors her jalopey 70mph down an ice-encrusted hill. I'm scared shitless, and she's still yapping about how she fucked her Dr for some oral surgery right in his office. Did I mention she showed me her vibrator too? I also forget to tell you this girl is so hurting for money, when some change fell outta my jeans she went scrambling for it like a peasant. I felt bad for her for a minute, watching her pick up pennies,nickles,etc but the yap yap yap kept coming. So we get to the store, where I parked and I see a guy in a shirt and tie plowing the parking lot. He looks familar. On closer examination-its fucking Joe Santopietro, the ex-convict/mayor of Wtby. I felt bad for him as well. I return home to read that he was in court pleading guitly for trash bids, hence the tie. So, why the fuck did I not go visit Lisa?? Maybe, my therapist is right-I have self-destructive tendencies, or maybe I like trying new things. I won't be repeating. Infact, I told her my name was John, and not to call my cell as it was a work phone. So how was your day?

Mr Wtby

"At night, when the bars close down
Brandy walks through a silent town
And loves a man, who's not around
She still can hear him say, she hears him say

"Brandy, you're a fine girl
What a good wife you would be
But my life, my lover, my lady
Is the sea"
-a classic from Looking Glass

Member #3948
03-17-07, 09:10
Yap, Yap, Yap, GD you have her down pat. I am almost sorry that you called. Wait no I'm not cause I told you to call Lisa too!

Steel Blue

Wolfman Jack
03-17-07, 12:17
Why didn't I call Lisa today?? I asked myself that the entire hour journey home this afternoon. Mother natures being a real beotch today.

So, this morning I meet my new PR honey named Madi. Still haven't done anything sexual with her, but its just a matter of time. We meet for lunch then I give her a lift home. She compains more about having no money. I throw her a 10. FF...

I get back to work, my boss says, its too shitty we're closing. Who am I to argue. Just then, my phone buzz's and its Brandy (see below). She asks if I wanna come over, I say what the hell. She makes me stop at the store for Kissables as she's having a chocolate craving. I get to her house, not bad, just as Steel had described. A little chubbier than we normally do. She asks what I want, I say a good bj. I give her slightly more cash than my cheap freind (and maybe smarter) gives her normally, and she begins. It feels real good, and I see her thong sticking out, and I say I want to fuck. I throw her some more cash, and she puts on a female condom. I did her mish for a few minutes and it feels good but I can't bust a nut, cuz I did my 2nd wife just before work. Finally, after her dirty talking (and boy, does she like to talk), I jerk a huge load all over her big, enhanced tittys. This girl is fun, but the trouble is she talks and talks and talks, so much you just wanna stick a sock or in this case a cock in it. Another minus is she's a smoker, but thankfully didn't smell too bad. Then the real shit happened. We get dressed and she won't shut up, I feel trapped, like I can't leave. She tells me her life story in 15 mins. Ran-away to Florida at 15, got turned onto coke by an older pervert, started dancing, became gay, yada, yada, yada. She actually told me she hasn't had sex in a real long time. yeah right. She then decides she's gonna drive me to my car, but stop at the store first. She's a shit driver with no regard for her life, as she floors her jalopey 70mph down an ice-encrusted hill. I'm scared shitless, and she's still yapping about how she fucked her Dr for some oral surgery right in his office. Did I mention she showed me her vibrator too? I also forget to tell you this girl is so hurting for money, when some change fell outta my jeans she went scrambling for it like a peasant. I felt bad for her for a minute, watching her pick up pennies,nickles,etc but the yap yap yap kept coming. So we get to the store, where I parked and I see a guy in a shirt and tie plowing the parking lot. He looks familar. On closer examination-its fucking Joe Santopietro, the ex-convict/mayor of Wtby. I felt bad for him as well. I return home to read that he was in court pleading guitly for trash bids, hence the tie. So, why the fuck did I not go visit Lisa?? Maybe, my therapist is right-I have self-destructive tendencies, or maybe I like trying new things. I won't be repeating. Infact, I told her my name was John, and not to call my cell as it was a work phone. So how was your day?

Mr Wtby

"At night, when the bars close down
Brandy walks through a silent town
And loves a man, who's not around
She still can hear him say, she hears him say

"Brandy, you're a fine girl
What a good wife you would be
But my life, my lover, my lady
Is the sea"
-a classic from Looking Glass

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa, I got laid then I had to hear her talk, WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

;)

I worked all day mofo, then it took me 90 fucking minutes to drive what normally is 10. I'd take your day over mine any day of the week!!

:D

Member #3948
03-17-07, 14:53
Yes they can! Kat is back and called me today. Not to confuse her with the Bridgeport Dancing Kat some are currently talking about. We set up a date for early next week. I am too tired to throttal that beotch today. To make things even better she says she has a few new friends that she wants me to play with. She said she wanted to make a manwich with me and her friend.

Dam I'm hungry thinking about her!

Mr. Waterbury you have to try this one too. I know you have the number and even before Lisa.

Wolfie I will bet you it took Mr. Waterbury 90 mn to get the ringing out of his head from her talking so much.....

Steel Blue

Mr. Wtby
03-17-07, 15:27
I will gladly send her number to you. We'll see what you are grinning about! We need someone to distract her so that Steel and I can make a clean getaway. LOL.

Lisa first, then Kat. Sorry Steel. Ever since I saw her pics on that Teen Beat site I've been jonsing for her...

have a nice weekend gents, mr waterbury

Stoner
03-19-07, 01:34
She is a figment. There is no Kat. There is no spoon.

Member #3948
03-20-07, 10:59
For thoes of you who have been there and done that with Holly you know it isn't that hard to get her to cum for you. Today however marked a new high for her and me with the orgasms topping out at a record 5 times! Not bad in my opinion. If she only agreed with my assestment of the situation. She owes me 4 so the next 4 visits should be for free....

No go on that one.

Mack Daddy II, she did get your call but she was slightly busy working on her 3rd eruption....Sorry I think I ruined her for the day but there is allways tomorrow.

Steel Blue

Happy Paesan
03-21-07, 05:27
Thanks for the advice Wanderer. As a newbie I have learned to be patient and hopefully one day gain the trust of the senior members on this board. I tend to read more than post but will post with a report whenever I get a chance.

Mack Daddy II
03-22-07, 06:16
For thoes of you who have been there and done that with Holly you know it isn't that hard to get her to cum for you. Today however marked a new high for her and me with the orgasms topping out at a record 5 times! Not bad in my opinion. If she only agreed with my assestment of the situation. She owes me 4 so the next 4 visits should be for free....

No go on that one.

Mack Daddy II, she did get your call but she was slightly busy working on her 3rd eruption....Sorry I think I ruined her for the day but there is allways tomorrow.

Steel Blue

I guess i have to put more work in.. I have only gotten her up to three. I have never seen someone who can get in the saddle like that and ride like she can.. Barbaro would have been proud

Stoner
03-24-07, 18:31
Senior members do not equal experts. To me a senior member is just someone that wastes too much time on their computer posting on this board.

As a wise man once said:

He who is patient loses out on much in life.

You know...you are right. Us guys who've been around too f'ing long and post too much info should all stop posting what's going on here and there. We should all just STFU and let folks like you wonder whats going on and how in CT.

You and everyone else can go over to one of the other shill boards where they happily suck waste water from the providers on deck. No real reviews to trust, mongers afraid to say this and that because they don't want their high priced provider to know they slum the AMPs, the streets and generally see how much of a wh-re he is for poon.

You can read all about the new provider arriving in town from Florida or wherever who charges 2 car payments for an hour of her companionship. Moreover, you can get flamed and/or BANNED for asking In Search of questions. Or...better still! You can head over to ThE otheR board and find out...jack shit in CT.

Yeah...lets all just STFU. See what info gets posted and whats not. The keys are your, just turn the lights out when you are done.

Rap Chik
03-24-07, 19:04
You know...you are right. Us guys who've been around too f'ing long and post too much info should all stop posting what's going on here and there. We should all just STFU and let folks like you wonder whats going on and how in CT.

You and everyone else can go over to one of the other shill boards where they happily suck waste water from the providers on deck. No real reviews to trust, mongers afraid to say this and that because they don't want their high priced provider to know they slum the AMPs, the streets and generally see how much of a wh-re he is for poon.

You can read all about the new provider arriving in town from Florida or wherever who charges 2 car payments for an hour of her companionship. Moreover, you can get flamed and/or BANNED for asking In Search of questions. Or...better still! You can head over to ThE otheR board and find out...jack shit in CT.

Yeah...lets all just STFU. See what info gets posted and whats not. The keys are your, just turn the lights out when you are done.Peace - Lets just ignore and continue to do what we're here doing, mongering.

Jack Ryan
03-24-07, 21:52
Senior members do not equal experts. To me a senior member is just someone that wastes too much time on their computer posting on this board.

As a wise man once said:

He who is patient loses out on much in life.

If that's the case why are you a poster here? You are just like everyone else here..looking for information. If you don't like what a senior member says then don't read the forum go elsewhere.

CT Dude
03-24-07, 22:11
3. never leave a trail, evidence, or a phone number someone else might answer.

This is a good point. I recently found a tag on the floor of an AMP that I assume came from someone's drycleaning. Had their name, home phone, and work phone on it.

So what's the going rate for blackmail these days? I'm thinking one session a week, house and girl, should be enough to keep me quiet!

Stoner
03-25-07, 00:57
Yes, everyone of our stories is nothing but sheer fantasy man. Truly and for real. You nailed it! LOL.

No one is doubting or debating the intelligence, or even experience level of a person by sheer post count. No one. I would be the last person to say that post count means anything.

What I do know...is that if you've been around, and you've contributed, you share in the spoils. If you don't contribute, you don't show yourself helpful...why the fuck should anyone put themself out there giving you there hard earned personal contacts for your benefit? What have you contributed? Just cause you are horny? Get in line man! Shit, I had some fun poon earlier this night, and I'm still feelin' frisky.

You seem like an intelligent man who's been through some shit. So I will cut you some slack. If you need help (and I am assuming from the whining that you do), just ask. But bitching cause no one spoon feeds you is sissy like. Man the fuk up. Don't let what ringer you've been through with your divorce make you into an idiot.

There is plenty of general info out there. Agencies, independents, CL, and the undersiege AMPs and Bridgeport. Or you can hit the Strip clubs and see what you find.

Try your hand at it and report back. We can all (regardless of post count) give you input on what to do, where to go, and -possibly- who to try out and who not to. You can also learn from other TOFFT.

If thats not good enough, like I said...there are plenty of oThER wonderful boards for you to yelp on.

Member #3948
03-25-07, 09:01
First off "To err is human to forgive is devine". Apparently Stoner is closer to Divine than I am.

I for one will not trade or give Hustler22 any information now for a long time. How can I trust he won't spout off at the mouth to any of the girls I pass on? Or even bad mouth me to them or other menbers.

Hustler22 haven't you ever been on a team of any kind before? I have and every time I had to prove my worth through actions. Believe me when I say my mouth is a big one and I like to break ball as well as the next, but. I allways prove myself first. The only one I knoe who has the right (God given) to spout off about their talents was Mohamed Ali. He was is and allways shall be the "Greateast".

You are no Ali. I have yet to read one of your posts where you offer something usefull. Criticzism is not wanted from strangers uinless I am paying for it. Since yours is free and unsolciated we all know what it is worth.

Steel Blue

DoItRight
03-25-07, 15:46
WTF is going on here? You guy's are fighting over dumb shit. Just let things cool off between you two and enjoy the info from the board.

Wanderer
03-25-07, 22:41
This is a good point. I recently found a tag on the floor of an AMP that I assume came from someone's drycleaning. Had their name, home phone, and work phone on it.

So what's the going rate for blackmail these days? I'm thinking one session a week, house and girl, should be enough to keep me quiet!

ROTFL!!!! Depends on how much you squeeze, for a squeeze. I ran across someone's old wallet next to
the dumpster once.. It still had all of his personal info on the cardboard sheet they stick in new ones.
It apparently fell out of the bag when someone brought out the trash. but, they left everything there..
(short of the money, credit cards, nude photos of their wife... DAMMIT!) :D

Damn.. It's been a dry season for me.. keeping the clunker alive, insurance, keeping ME alive, Utilities, rent,
etc.. Almost ready to recite the old joke of "it's been so long, I forget who gets tied up." (and I ain't even
into Bondage!)

Okay folks, let's kill the flame war. We've got enough B-S flying to cure the Natural Gas Crisis.

CT Dude
03-25-07, 23:17
I ran across someone's old wallet next to
the dumpster once.. It still had all of his personal info on the cardboard sheet they stick in new ones.
It apparently fell out of the bag when someone brought out the trash. but, they left everything there..
(short of the money, credit cards, nude photos of their wife... DAMMIT!) :D

I hadn't thought about this in a while. Back when I used to frequent Evergreen spa, one time I had driven nearly home and realized I no longer had my wallet. I figured it must have fell out of my pocket as I was getting dressed. It was still relatively early by AMP standards, so I turned around and headed back. There wasn't a whole lot of money anyway, and they knew me and liked me there at the time, I was a solid regular, so I wasn't particularly worried. But I figured the sooner I got that back the better!

It was a dark and stormy night. (couldn't resist) I got there and the sign was already off; looked like they were closed, but it was too early. Mamasan was in Philly opening a new spa there, and the girls were on their own, so there you go. I parked in the back by the dumpster like I always did. There's an SUV still running back there, so I figured maybe the sign is out (now I realize he was there to drive them to Flushing). I bang on the back door. No answer. Bang some more. Still no answer. Now I'm soaking wet, but I bang some more. No answer. I go to the front and ring the bell. No answer, they don't even peek out. Fuck, better luck next time. And now I've got to make my third trip down 69 with no driver's license!

I head back to my car, and there on the ground, next to the dumpster near where I had parked earlier, all soaking wet, sits my wallet. It must have fell out as I was getting my keys out going home. Everything's in there, even the twenty or thirty bucks. Bingo, happy ending number two.

Member #3948
03-26-07, 07:22
Any time I spent in an AMP with a wallet on me was not as relaxing as it could have been. I was constantly focused on where it was and if it was safe. When things would get heated and I would forget where I was and who I was with I would always get a jolt of agita as I focused again on the safety of my wallet.

Needless to say leave it in the car. It saves a lot of agita....

Steel Blue

Wsgman
03-26-07, 12:03
I like the story about the wallet. Enough to make you a nervous wreck.

I have had car problems before. One time while parked at an AMP the car would not start because of the hot weather. So I just sat there thinking what the heck am I going to do now. This old car did not have AC either. But eventually it did start.

Another time in the driveway of a lady I know, the starter went and all it did was go click,,but I got lucky and it turned over after several tries,,later that day though it died for good in the parking lot of where I worked and I had to have it towed. Better there than where I was before.

I take reliable transportation nowadays.

CT Dude
03-26-07, 12:55
Another time in the driveway of a lady I know, the starter went and all it did was go click

Okay, you're gonna think I'm full of shit, I know I thought the guy who first told me was, but this really works. When that happens with your starter, try banging on it with a hammer. It works best when you bang on it and someone is turning the ignition at the same time (it loosens the brushes inside and gets it turning), so maybe mamasan could help you out there, LOL.

Really, at a minimum, you should have the following in your trunk: duct tape, flashlight, pliers and/or crescent wrench, phillips and standard screwdrivers, and of course, a hammer. Be prepared (once a boy scout, always a boy scout).

Any time I spent in an AMP with a wallet on me was not as relaxing as it could have been. I was constantly focused on where it was and if it was safe. When things would get heated and I would forget where I was and who I was with I would always get a jolt of agita as I focused again on the safety of my wallet.

Needless to say leave it in the car. It saves a lot of agita....

See, I'm like the polar opposite of that. I've never felt unsafe about my wallet at an AMP. Actually there have been occasions, in spas where I was a well known regular, that I've had close to a grand in cash in my wallet and I didn't even think twice about it. Never had a problem. I would avoid doing that where they don't know me, because then they might try and upcharge me (if they don't know me, I just assume they will go through my stuff when I'm in the shower or sauna looking for tell-tale signs of LE). But it's rare that I don't have at least a couple hundred bucks on me, I always know exactly how much I have, and it's always been there when I leave.

If I left it in the car, well that's when I would be focused on it. From my experience, most AMPs are not too far from crack central. Crackheads aren't as dumb as you think; they know what happens in AMPs. They see you go in, they figure they've got at least 40 minutes to rob your car. I drive a clunker anyway, so it's not prime pickings and I usually don't even lock it, but I've had my change taken before. Think about that, they took my change. A wallet would be a jackpot. "I gonna buy me a rock the size of a golf ball!"

And (I've added this later), in the unlikely event of a LE raid, a lot of the time they let the dudes go. Though that's never happened to me, I've had enough experience with cops to say with some confidence that they're not going to release you without running your ID. No ID, and you're probably going downtown. They may or may not let you get it from your car. So at the very least, have your Driver's License on you.

Member #3948
03-26-07, 13:35
Like baseball bat, sheet, rope and a shovel along with some latex gloves!!!!!

It makes it easier to hide the bodies!

Steel Blue

Bob Johnson
03-26-07, 14:26
About 4 years ago, the first time I was with an Escort. It was an Iincall, and after I left I realized I had left a large gold ring with a diamond there. I figured if I asked if she found the ring, she would just say no, and keep it. So I went back for another session. Luckely I had the cash and stamina for it. When I went back in to her room, there it was on the floor under the chair I had put my clothes on. I didn't even tell her, just enjoyed the second session.

Another one, last summer,I met this sw at a commuter lot, and started to get a bbbj, but too many people came in and out, so we found a quiet place by the river down an overgrown dirt road. Unfortunatly I left my key turned on and the battery died. She said she had jumper cabels in her car and we walked back, got her car, and jump started the batterie. Now that is good is good service. I was so spooked after that, I gave up the hobby. (for a week)

Be carefull out there!

Stoner
03-26-07, 16:44
Really, at a minimum, you should have the following in your trunk: duct tape, flashlight, pliers and/or crescent wrench, phillips and standard screwdrivers, and of course, a hammer. Be prepared (once a boy scout, always a boy scout).

I could use a kit like that for some grand ole other purposes as well. :)

A year or two ago I felt horrible for this guy who couldn't start or even move his car. He was at HK. A few months back, I met a guy who lost his keys at a notel. Couldn't get in the car. Had no more cash cause he left his wallet in the car. Was going to pay me $10 to drive him to Middletown and back from Newington. I may be a wh-re for cash, and I may be a good guy, but I know you are fucked if you don't offer me at least $40 for the hassle.

WebDog
03-26-07, 16:45
About 4 years ago, the first time I was with an Escort. It was an Iincall, and after I left I realized I had left a large gold ring with a diamond there. I figured if I asked if she found the ring, she would just say no, and keep it. So I went back for another session. Luckely I had the cash and stamina for it. When I went back in to her room, there it was on the floor under the chair I had put my clothes on.
My first time to an AMP, I was leaving and realized I didn't have my wedding ring. WTF?!! That ***** stole it! So I went back and first politely, then aggressively accused her and mamasan, and some old guy (grandpa-san) who came out and stared me down -- "we don't have it" they kept saying. I pleaded and begged and offered to buy it off of them, but nope.

Then I went home -- 60+ minute drive from from Providence, worrying the whole way wondering what the hell I was going to tell my wife. Went in to take a crap, was sitting on the toilet still worrying (was only married a year or so) and look down and notice something right in a crevice between the cabinet and the floor -- it was my wedding ring. Some how I totally blanked not having it on. Almost took it as a sign never to go to another AMP, but that didn't last long. Although now I take stock of everything as I get on undressed and have never had a problem.

CT Dude
03-26-07, 17:55
I could use a kit like that for some grand ole other purposes as well. :)
This is somewhat off-topic, but it's funny and I'll make it quick.

I brought home this drunken hag (non-pro) from Ozzfest a few years ago (come to think of it, that was the last time I fucked an American chick). I had my drink on pretty good that night too. I ran out of steam around 3:30am but she was still howling for more. So I put a condom on my 4-D cell Mag Light (see, I'm not completely thoughtless!) and started, well, you know. Next thing you know she's screaming, "Oh, Steven!" My name is nothing like Steven. I'm guessing whoever the hell Steven is, he's hung like a racehorse!

Double Nickle
03-26-07, 19:23
A guy who posts here 10 times can know a lot more than a guy who has posted on here thousands of times. I think the thousand time poster has a lot of free time on his hands and likes to tell stories. The whole "I only give info out to senoir members" line is bullshit. Don't you think if a cop or a weirdo wants info he will take the time to gain all your trust? I wouldn't trust a guy just because he posts on here a lot. It's all just a crapshoot.

I just started using this site, recently, because I am recently divorced and new to the area. So I thought it would be a helpful place to get some info about getting some action. THe whole "be patient" thing is bullshit. Who knows where I will be in a few months or whatever time. I'm horny now and want it now. If you want to be helpful, then be helpful, if not then don't. But, really, some of you think you are God's give to women and think you know it all. If that was the case you wouldn'; t be posting it on here, that is for sure.

It is true that a guy who posts hundreds of times "I drove Main Street tonight and there was nothing there," or "Wow, great picture" is adding little value to the board. There is a group of frequent posters in the Baltimore and DC area exemplified by LoveLos and Benchseats Rock who follow a certain code begun at least in part by the now deceased but still revered Trashman. Part of this deals with the care and training of newbies, including the use of corrective flaming.

Another part of the code is that at least every 10th report should be a trip report. You know, I went to Spa Hiroshima and Miki Maus gave me BJ, CG, RCG, etc. This is to guard against total proliferation of reports just asking for information or making unneeded comments or other unsubstantive fluff. Attempts are made to make every 100th report a real bang and the 1000th a real come explosion.

Double Nickle

Tom1326
03-26-07, 21:34
My first time to an AMP, I was leaving and realized I didn't have my wedding ring. [cut] Although now I take stock of everything as I get on undressed and have never had a problem.Make it simple. Leave your ring in the car. Along with your wallet, your watch, etc. In other words, go in only with your clothes and money in your pocket.

Bubba261
03-27-07, 00:17
To me a senior member is just someone that wastes too much time on their computer posting on this board.

Simply stated, you have ONE shitty attitude! Period.

Bad Dawg
03-27-07, 00:35
As for me making any posts that are "useful" you will see one if and when I have anything to post that is useful. AS OF NOW I HAVE NOTHING.

As for me spouting off at the mouth or bad mouthing you or anyone else on here, what am I a 7 year old?

It appears that on both issues, you are correct, you have nothing useful and have a mental age of 7.

See the Danbury board for more examples of Hustlers hustles.

CT Dude
03-27-07, 00:58
Yeah, what about those Senior Members who just waste all their time posting on this board, but somehow find the the time and the cash to go out mongering?

I'm sure it sucks to be one of them!

Eastcoasterbub
03-27-07, 08:09
Make it simple. Leave your ring in the car. Along with your wallet, your watch, etc. In other words, go in only with your clothes and money in your pocket.

As others have indicated, it might be a good idea to have your driver's license with you in case of a bust.

Bighorn696
03-27-07, 12:25
I find myself in the same predicament as Hustler22 - recently divorced and horny now. I have not taken the same approach as him - but understand where he is coming from.

I also like the philosophy/rule set by DoubleNickel and think it is time I added my 2 cents.

I have been to several AMP's in BPT, Stamford and now Ansonia.
One place I rarely see mentioned but I have always been very impressed with Swedish Health Spa in Stamford. The girls have been extremely cute, sweet and thorough. I think they are related to Hong Kong in Ansonia somehow as their ads on CL are nearly identical and the quality of girls is about the same (ask for Coco).
For those of you that don't have the dime for an AMP - one of the local strip clubs in BPT is usually a bargain, but you get what you pay for... then there is always the area of Ferry and Chapel in New Haven, or Fairfield Ave in BPT for the real risk takers.

Now a request for info on a CL ad:

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/ers/301219159.html
I bet ya can't last 3 mins.

Anybody given it a shot?

Tom1326
03-27-07, 13:46
As others have indicated, it might be a good idea to have your driver's license with you in case of a bust.Forgive me for being slow, but are you joking about bringing your license into an AMP?

I ask because some guys may actually think that is a good idea and I can't think of any reason why you want to make it easier for LE to identify you. Or for that matter, to make it easier for one girl to get personal info from your license while another is giving you a table shower.

So if you were not joking, what am I missing? What is the advantage to having your license available during a bust?

Bighorn696
03-27-07, 15:53
Forgive me for being slow, but are you joking about bringing your license into an AMP?

I ask because some guys may actually think that is a good idea and I can't think of any reason why you want to make it easier for LE to identify you. Or for that matter, to make it easier for one girl to get personal info from your license while another is giving you a table shower.

So if you were not joking, what am I missing? What is the advantage to having your license available during a bust?It is recommended to bring your license so that LE will look at it and be done with you. If they ask for it and you don't have it, plan on spending the night where you don't want to.

CT Dude
03-27-07, 16:09
Forgive me for being slow, but are you joking about bringing your license into an AMP?

So if you were not joking, what am I missing? What is the advantage to having your license available during a bust?

No joke.

If LE wants to identify you, they will identify you. Period. If that means taking you downtown and fingerprinting you, then running your prints through the database, so be it. Even if they're playing catch and release, it's catch, make sure they're not holding wanted felons, then release. The question should be, why would you want to make it harder? I assume you've been very smart and lucky and have not had many dealings with LE in the past. As a former long-haired hippy I haven't had such fortune. Having an ID on me kept me from getting in trouble (for being a long-haired hippy) countless times.

As for one girl getting your personal info while your in the shower, no offense, but get over yourself. They don't care who you are, only that you're not LE.

Bring your ID.

WhenWhen
03-27-07, 23:38
Speaking of doing really stupid things that would be hard to exlain - I think I've got the winner. Years ago, I lived out of state and had a favorite AMP. One night, drunk as hell, I noticed where they put their cash. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I grabbed it on the way out thinking I was not seen. It was about $800. I went home and slept it off.

2:00 in the morning, the phone rang. The answering machine picked up and an old Korean guy just says "I want my money". I'm shitting a brick and having a hard time breathing. I let it hang up. He calls right back. "Bring me my money". I pick up. I say "Ok, can I bring it tomorrow?". He says "bring it right now". I left the house and drove an hour over there and brought it back. He counted it and said goodbye. I thought he was gonna stab me, but all he wanted was his money. If you're wondering how they got my number, so was I. I guess I was one of those idiots that had used a credit card at one point. Of course, I never use one now and haven't in over ten years (like I said, this was years ago).

The kicker is that my wife and kids were away for a week or so when this happened. If they were home, my ability to put some story together on the spot would have seriously been challeged. Needless to say, I think back about what an asshole I was for stealing their money (never did that before and can't even imagine doing something like that now), but also wonder what would have happened if I did it when the house was full.

Then I went home -- 60+ minute drive from from Providence, worrying the whole way wondering what the hell I was going to tell my wife. Went in to take a crap, was sitting on the toilet still worrying (was only married a year or so) and look down and notice something right in a crevice between the cabinet and the floor -- it was my wedding ring. Some how I totally blanked not having it on. Almost took it as a sign never to go to another AMP, but that didn't last long. Although now I take stock of everything as I get on undressed and have never had a problem.[/QUOTE]

Stoner
03-28-07, 00:10

Bighorn is 100% correct. If you ever find yourself in such dire circumstance, you want to make things as easy for them as possible, while at the same time maintaining your rights.

JMG had posted an excellent video thats a 100% must see re: what to do when you face police. Ask him about it, or search for the video.

A huge part is making it easy to identify who you are and address whether you have priors, warrants, or whatever. Its a necessary evil, but you should always have ID on you.

Member #3948
03-28-07, 07:00
I second Stoner on the viedo and would be appreciative if you could re-post it for all to see. I actually promised a "friend" a while ago I would send it to her and totally forgot where it was. It was a cool site and even tought me a few things I didn't know.

JMG had posted an excellent video thats a 100% must see re: what to do when you face police. Ask him about it, or search for the video.

Steel Blue

JMG
03-28-07, 13:30
Here you go... It's a long-ass video (45 Min!) but well produced and worth watching.

"How to Avoid Being Arrested by Cops"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8520847761350501823

Enjoy!

jmg

Mr. Wtby
03-29-07, 07:00
bailed outta work yesterday, as the weather was so nice and made a short trip to Ansonia, eager to try this Sophia. She's my type so all was good, except I like naturals as well, even if they're small. We sorta hit it off and I had a great time all inclusive. I hope this place never shuts down. I brought my rings/wallet in with me just in case my car got stolen!! How would I explain that?

The Wtby street scene is really dead, especially the south end. Haven't seen anything down South Main in months. Brooklyn actually has 2 regualr fuglys though. Cherry St occasionally has Steel freinds working and the Grove/Hillside loop is rather quiet too as of late. Whats a man to do, but take a trip to Ansonia!
peace all, Mr Wtby

Member #3948
03-29-07, 08:40
Wazzzz-up Mr. Waterbury. I almost went to Ansonia yesterday. I was trying to decide and the weather being so nice was the deciding factor in my decision to skip Ansonia. All the girls HAD to be out walking and working with the sunshine so strong.

Well, you said it nothing. I hit 3 towns looking and found nada....Wish it was cloudy.

On annother note what ever happened to your lunchtime honey? Are you keeping secrets again? We need to do lunch and make battle plans. Both of the street rats on Cherry were in the car with me for a dubble header a few days ago but one got an attitude so I did a quick drop off. They needed to get high I think and I wasn't going to front them anything. I was just burned a little while ago by Kat.

Happy hunting all!

Steel Blue

When In Vegas
03-29-07, 09:04
Mr. W, I'm sure I'm not the only one anxiously awaiting your Lisa report. I made contact with Holly this week thanks to Big Dog9. Alas she is not available until Friday. She seems to keep unusual hrs.

Stoped by Mr. Happy's yesterday around 5. There seems to be a regular group of Brazilians there now. One was very cute (JackeeLeen) something l like that. Not much happening other than 1 guy who literally got 10 lap dances in a row. I was talking to the girl afterwards and she said he paid $200. As soon as he was done he walked directly from the lap dance area straight thru the front door. I was surprised his knees didn't buckle. If true. $200. Yipes. Has to a better way to spend the money.

For those of you who PM for Michelle's number. I got her new number and will forward it to you.

Vegas

bailed outta work yesterday, as the weather was so nice and made a short trip to Ansonia, eager to try this Sophia. She's my type so all was good, except I like naturals as well, even if they're small. We sorta hit it off and I had a great time all inclusive. I hope this place never shuts down. I brought my rings/wallet in with me just in case my car got stolen!! How would I explain that?

The Wtby street scene is really dead, especially the south end. Haven't seen anything down South Main in months. Brooklyn actually has 2 regualr fuglys though. Cherry St occasionally has Steel freinds working and the Grove/Hillside loop is rather quiet too as of late. Whats a man to do, but take a trip to Ansonia!
peace all, Mr Wtby

ECCrawler
03-29-07, 09:57
Like CT Dude mentioned earlier, I have never been concerned about having my wallet with me when visiting an AMP establishment. Maybe a different story when on a one-time session with an escort. I never carry (too much)more cash than I need for the task at hand. I don't keep cash in my wallet (maybe a twenty as emergency money). Credit cards can be cancelled.

As for my worst scare to date (knock on wood.), it occurred years back when visiting an AMP a bit north of Cincinnati. In the early times, I would always take my wedding ring off before visiting any lady. (Trying to be discreet, I thought; maybe I did it to help offset the mental/moral conflict.) My ring had fallen out of my pants pocket sometime during undressing/dressing. I stopped for dinner afterwards in Cincinnati, ate, read the paper, etc. Before I realized I didn't have the ring. Zipped back to the spa and fortunately had no problems getting it back. Actually, they had found it and were expecting me. Yes, I made the promise to myself I would never fool around again but we know how that goes. Since then, I never remove the ring. Nowadays, I accept that these ladies know who their clients are typically.

Member #3948
03-29-07, 14:51
With no time to play (sometimes work gets in the way of mongering) I was suprised when good ole Blaze called me to see if I wanted to meet annother one of her friends.

Knowing my priorties I droped everything and hit warp 3 to get over to our hook up spot.

Blaze was looking great she has lost a little weight and restyled her hair. She actually has a model quality about her. Her friend was petite and cute and dam if I haven't already forgotten her name but she is PR about 28 yrsa old.

I went into her house, a run down shack of an apartment, no door on the room and someone asleep in the other room. I had no time to spare or this would have definately been a hotel run.

The friend got right down to work and sucks a good lollipop. Not as good as Blaze mind you but when you have one wispering dirty talk in your ear while you are pinching her titties and the other is on her knees taking you deep in her throat how bad can it be.

It was kind of rushed but that was my decision the whole carnival was over in about 15 mn. That was ok as I didn't have any time and disliked the location.

The best part was the friend saying she never has seen someone cum into annother girls mouth. She was all excited about it! Fun times were had by all. Total loss was $80.

Steel Blue

Wanderer
03-29-07, 18:39
I hadn't thought about this in a while. Back when I used to frequent Evergreen spa, one time I had driven nearly home and realized I no longer had my wallet. I figured it must have fell out of my pocket as I was getting dressed. It was still relatively early by AMP standards, so I turned around and headed back. There wasn't a whole lot of money anyway, and they knew me and liked me there at the time, I was a solid regular, so I wasn't particularly worried. But I figured the sooner I got that back the better!

It was a dark and stormy night. (couldn't resist) I got there and the sign was already off; looked like they were closed, but it was too early. Mamasan was in Philly opening a new spa there, and the girls were on their own, so there you go. I parked in the back by the dumpster like I always did. There's an SUV still running back there, so I figured maybe the sign is out (now I realize he was there to drive them to Flushing). I bang on the back door. No answer. Bang some more. Still no answer. Now I'm soaking wet, but I bang some more. No answer. I go to the front and ring the bell. No answer, they don't even peek out. Fuck, better luck next time. And now I've got to make my third trip down 69 with no driver's license!

I head back to my car, and there on the ground, next to the dumpster near where I had parked earlier, all soaking wet, sits my wallet. It must have fell out as I was getting my keys out going home. Everything's in there, even the twenty or thirty bucks. Bingo, happy ending number two.

LOL! Been there, done that too.. Although, mine was in a restaurant, and all of the creditcards fell out, under the
table. Including License, SS-C.. One of the waitresses found it, and called my job, asking if I had lost it (had stopped
there earlier for lunch with co-workers.) I was out on a job, so imagine my surprise, when I get back, to realize I
had been driving around with the company vehicle, Unlicensed for close to 2 hours. Everything recovered, thankfully..

I sure wouldn'tve minded dating the waitress.. Single, stacked, beauty.. but, age span was a wee too much.. (I'd be dating my
daughter, in the sense.. Ummm.. no.. I ain't young enough to survive that.)

(Sorry guys, that restaurant went out 5 years ago.. new one in its place, none of the same help.. :( )

Hopeing the weekend plays out right.. in serious need of some R&R!! the past month has been pure hell!

Crossing fingers, for no "Water Problems"..

Wanderer
03-29-07, 19:10
Make it simple. Leave your ring in the car. Along with your wallet, your watch, etc. In other words, go in only with your clothes and money in your pocket.

That's not too far from what I do, though, I tend to still go in with my wallet, since it has the back-up key for the car door.
I usually grab a ziplock freezer bag (yes, a freezer bag.. thickest skinned bag I ever saw! <ROTFLMAO!> Hmm.. tough
crowd.. ) and empty my spare change, pocket knife, lighter, and unclip the car keys from the rest of the keyring, and
drop the keyring in.. along with the majority of my $$$, (except house & tip, and 1 extra .2 for haggling) into the bag,
and lock it in a safe container in the car (not the glove box!). no ring anymore, so no worry there.. The key, Travel light.
Bring ONLY what you're going to spend, maybe a little more for haggling, (Prices go up.) your keys (you do
want to get back into your car, right?), Maybe a spare key.. Someone once told me some crazy idea, hide a spare key
in a blob of RTV Silicone, under the car body.. One thing that idea neglects.. RUST. Lost that key!
Magnetic key boxes are worthless, in my opinion. Most, the magnet is too weak, and welcome to the age of aluminum
car bodies & frames.

One thing you might want to invest in, Go to Walmart, automotive, battery, get a booster pack. On the occation your
car's battery goes dead, these have gotten me out of a few fixes. as well, helped the occational person with
the same problem. most are about the same as FS from a SW. (figure the amount.) relativly cheap.

actually, helped one SW once.. got a serious GFE from her, and gave her a ride back to where I picked her up.
As she was getting out of the car, she asked if I had jumper cables, her car wouldn't start.. I got a little leary,
but said I had the booster pack. I parked the car, pulled my keys (read this carefully.. Never leave keys in your car!)
hit the remote for the trunk, and pulled out the booster pack. She went over, unlocked the door to her car (with a key, so
this was legit.) popped the hood.. Simple hook-up, turn the knob, she turned her key. she got out, gave me a hug& kiss,
and invited me back to her place for a 2nd go-round. (oh-MAN! Oxygen! Nitro! viag... Umm.. nevermind.)

The reason why I say pull your keys, with carjackings being so popular, it'd be a lot tougher for the creeps to
take your car. Also, keep your keys seprate.. Carry two rings, or one that can be separated. Objective, Even if your
held up for the keys, take the spare (NON-Car) keys, act like you're about to hand them over, THROW THEM out of reach.
as the creep is going after them, get back in your car, and get the hell out of there! If You're adventurous enough,
you can always go back for the keys later. (just, don't toss house keys.)

Okay.. enough soap box.. Really needing this weekend to be free.. in serious need of R&R, and companionship.
mind is frazzled, been a dry month, and the boss has been worse than a full diaper!

When In Vegas
03-29-07, 21:07
Anybody able to get to this? I came up empty

Here you go... It's a long-ass video (45 Min!) but well produced and worth watching.

Enjoy!

jmg

Member #3948
03-30-07, 07:31
The name of the other girl was DeDe. Sorry bad with name good with money...

Steel Blue

Double Nickle
03-30-07, 10:27
I got my new 2007-2008 phone book for Greater Waterbury last night. Under Massage I saw three Waterbury parlors listed that used to offer happy endings. Have any reopened? Or are they just hanging on to their property waiting for the blessed day when the little banana (who I bet is still a virgin) and his asslicking political henchmen lose the reins of power? It almost happened last time because he was too stupid and arrogant to think he needed to campaign.

Call me M.A.D. (Monger Against Dumbass)

CT Dude
03-30-07, 13:11
I got my new 2007-2008 phone book for Greater Waterbury last night. Under Massage I saw three Waterbury parlors listed that used to offer happy endings. Have any reopened? Or are they just hanging on to their property waiting for the blessed day when the little banana (who I bet is still a virgin) and his asslicking political henchmen lose the reigns of power? It almost happened last time because he was too stupid and arrogant to think he needed to campaign.

And I thought I was guilty of wishful thinking!

My guess is it is because of multi-year prepaid contracts. I assume the owners of the AMPs have had bigger things to worry about than cancelling an ad in the yellow pages. But good looking out.

JMG
03-30-07, 15:01
Anybody able to get to this? I came up empty

Hmm. Not sure what happened or why the video on google was was taken down-- I confirmed that the link was active when I reposted it a couple days ago; it was working then.

Anyway, here's another one to the same show elsewhere on the web...

http://*******.com/2bxeva

Stoner
03-30-07, 15:59
Thats the original link. Thanks JMG!

Craven Morehed
03-30-07, 19:39
I got my new 2007-2008 phone book for Greater Waterbury last night. Under Massage I saw three Waterbury parlors listed that used to offer happy endings. Have any reopened? Or are they just hanging on to their property waiting for the blessed day when the little banana (who I bet is still a virgin) and his asslicking political henchmen lose the reins of power? It almost happened last time because he was too stupid and arrogant to think he needed to campaign.

Have you tried the numbers? Maybe they left on an answering machine, indicating where they are relocating to or when they'll be back.
Yea wishful thinking.

DoItRight
03-31-07, 18:39
IT seems to be like the street action is turning like the amp's, nowhere to be found, I wonder if there will ever be another amp in waterbury again, oh damn those good ole days. BE SAFE

Double Nickle
04-01-07, 11:40
Have you tried the numbers? Maybe they left on an answering machine, indicating where they are relocating to or when they'll be back.
Yea wishful thinking.

I didn't try them right away, wanting to prolong my wishful thinking experience. Two numbers are "not in service." I let the third number ring 10 times with no answer. - Double Nickle

When In Vegas
04-02-07, 11:56
Friday. Need to go to HD in Danbury/Brookfield. Get an itch for a massage and even with the mediocre reviews decide to try Kyoto. Ring bell. A pair of eyes appears thru blinds on door. "We busy.come back 1hr". I got to HD and 1hr later head back to Kyoto. Pair of eyes appears thru blinds on door. "We busy.come back 1hr". WTF.

Saturday. Spend the day at casino. On the way back get my itch back for a massage. Dawns on me that Michelle spent 30 days locked up with one of the girls from HK and said she learned a lot about massage. Give her a buzz. We decide to get a room at American. Walk in, ask for short stay: 'sorry we don't have short stay rates on weekends'. Regular rate is $67. Drove this far. Ok give me the room. "we need to see identification please". Reach for my wallet and no license. Thanks to the wisdom of this board, I had taken my license and put it in my jacket when I was headed into Kyoto. Of course jacket was now at home. No license no room. Can this get any worse and yes. I lost money at the casino to boot.

It all ended for the good. We parked and she gave the best BBBJ ever. I think it was kind of a farewell present as she is entering a detox program on Monday and is going to be out of touch for some time. I was tempted to try FS in the car (she's lost some weight and is looking good) but the BJ was so good I didn't dare stop her. I gave her a see note as a farewell present as I suspect I might not see her again and I'm hoping she can get cleaned up and move on with her life.

Later Vegas

PS. You know a notel is bad when even a SW refuses to go there. I'm referring to Valley.

DoItRight
04-02-07, 13:22
I didn't try them right away, wanting to prolong my wishful thinking experience. Two numbers are "not in service." I let the third number ring 10 times with no answer. - Double NickleSummer is just around the corner that you can be sure of and that hopefuly will bring out some chicks for us mongers.

Member #3948
04-03-07, 07:40
Was that South end Michell. Her number wasn't working so I deleted it thinking she was gone?

Yes Valley is a Horrible place to stop and pop. It smells they definately do not change sheets betweene every customer and it smells like a smoke factory there.

The streets are quiet here in Waterbury but that can only mean the flood gated are about to burst....It also means you have to have your ear closer to the ground to find any good leads. Believe me there are LOTS of women around who are looking to suppliment their incomes with a little side work.

Steel Blue

When In Vegas
04-03-07, 08:26
Yes that's her. Learned that part of town is actually known as Brooklyn (who would have thought). She's been thru a few numbers. I have her latest # but like I said, she is now in detox, will be unavailable and hopefully (for her) won't be coming back. The girl actually has an in demand skill (CNA). She could not believe when I told her that CNAs are so in demand they are stealing them from the Phillipines. Good kid, I liked her (didn't hurt that she was Italian :-)

Later,

Vegas

Was that South end Michell. Her number wasn't working so I deleted it thinking she was gone?

Yes Valley is a Horrible place to stop and pop. It smells they definately do not change sheets betweene every customer and it smells like a smoke factory there.

The streets are quiet here in Waterbury but that can only mean the flood gated are about to burst....It also means you have to have your ear closer to the ground to find any good leads. Believe me there are LOTS of women around who are looking to suppliment their incomes with a little side work.

Steel Blue

DoItRight
04-03-07, 10:41

Steel BlueDamn I hope things bursts soon in Waterbury, amps are getting expensive.

Member #3948
04-03-07, 14:52
The day today started with a new street find (for me). Lauren, young tiny tite with a nice flat streachless stomach. Small b-cups, pretty eyes about 5'4" tall 95-100 pounds. Unfortunately she is already on the downward slide from drug use. I threw her 20 to get straight and a shower and told her to call me when she was shaved and clean. Of course no call came. I would have taken her for some oral but she stank slightly and I figured I would go for the whole ball of wax as long as she was clean. It looked to be a good little lay. Like I said unfortunately she didn't call....

In the time I was waiting for a call (desperately) Blaze phoned me and asked if I wanted annother two fer....I told her I was busy please call later. I was hoping Lauren would still call....

A few hours later and jonsing because now not only did I let slip a new young hottie but blew off Blaze. Bad Steel...I caled a girl who I was supposed to have met a week or so ago Lilly (a new Lilly). No answer, I left a message....

Crack Head Kelly calls (prais the Lord) "I am getting into the shower just let yourself in and come wash my back"! Hot Diggidy Dog! I found myself a woman. I no sooner hit the turn signal to start on my way to bliss and the cell rings....

Lilly called me back wants to see me right now. Dam, dam, dam, what am I to do? Well if you know me new stuff takes president over old.

Sorry Kelly an emergency has come up. See you later in the week.

A short drive and 2 mn wait brought me to Lilly. Lilly 21 years young. Irish / Indian (woowoo indian). Nice c-cups few if any streach marks. She is about 5 foot nothing and 120 lbs. Her only short comming was her small pot belly which she promissed me she would loose soon. Ah Love....

Off to the motel to a nice slow shower to get aquainted. Soapy time revealed a nice body with a great personality. This girl is all around nice. DFK was a plus so few women like to kiss period. That made it close to GFE as a first time could be. She has no inhinitions likes oral I even munched for a while. This girl is prepared she even brought her own vibrator....Wow, that was interresting.

She had me too worked up to make a long time of things. As it was I had to have her stop with the head it was too good. I don't yet know if she has Blazes powers but will soon. I flipped her bent her and squeezed her. I even bit her (opps). She was great.....

This girl also works for a service and gets 225 for her hour. Not once did she watch the clock. For me because I am special the damage was 60. You will pay more probally 100 will make her happy.

Deserving friends only will be entertained by this sweetie!

Steel Blue

Rap Chik
04-03-07, 22:08
Steel Blue,

Can you post a pic please?

Outworlder
04-04-07, 01:02
Thanks Steel for the report!!! It's been very entertaining & keeps my drive-up on the otherside of the world (China that is); China is still backwards(56kps internet speed) & still learning the ropes of business; But, its' cheap down here.

Oh! I forgot to thank you for giving me Hollys' number a few weeks back. For me, she is just right; Young, white, small, tight, & smells nice. She loves to talk ALOT & she wants to get to know a person before she does anything else, which is cool with me; Sexually, she is like an untamed animal that I couldn't control, but that was Ok, so long as she let me crash a bit before I headed off. She let me feel her up, kiss her, & then I did DATY; I love DATY, but this girl loves it even more; She would buck her hips, hit my back with her heels, & even soffocate me with her thighs till I pried them open.
We did missionary for awhile & then I turned over for her to do Cowgirl; She was so tight that I just blew my load, but she kept on going until she was satisfied, I guess. After her, my dick wasn't the same, But I'm Happy!!!

After all this, I was surprised a couple of hours passed; She doesn't watch the clock which shows that she is interested in satisfying you; The only downside is that she talks alot & she smokes a cigarette after the event.

I would rank her above KAT for now since I haven't seen her since December.
Is KAT still around with a new number?!

I will see Holly again & THANK YOU again Steel !

Will be back in the States in 2 weeks time.

Happy Hunting!

Outworlder

Member #3948
04-04-07, 07:28
Pictures are like writing something down. Bad idea if you do not want to get cought. I try to paint a picture with my bad spelling...

Steel Blue

Member #3948
04-05-07, 15:05
It is pretty quiet in here. Am I the only one getting some?

Annother meet and eat today this time with my new girl Lilly. She looked all clean and tidy. If you were to meet her in the store you could never guess what she does for a living.

Today I sampled from her menue of oral talents. She did an above average job lots of toung action and is not afaraid to go deep. That dam thing was like sandpaper (15 grit). Little moans slipped out every so often. She is a definate pro and takes the whole load without batting an eye. My only complaint is the car prevented us from just letting it all hang out.

Like last time she is fun and easy to talk to. Very uninhibited and accomidating. She sets you at ease and makes you feel like you have known her for a long time. Lilly is a definate must do again, and again.

Steel Blue

DoItRight
04-06-07, 13:40
DAMN man you must be doing something right, LOL, gee I can't wait for summer to get here these amp prices are getting to me. I took a ride the other night through groveatcherry street not a thing to be found, than went to howard johnson's for a coffee course no luck there, by the way its no more called howard johnson's. SORRY but I don't even recall the name. BE SAFE

Member #3948
04-10-07, 11:39
Was luck enough once again to get a visit from me yesterday. Bad news first is that she is still looking bad good news is that didn't stop me.

Have you ever been turned off and on at the same time. She would be one of the hottest little tiny tite and white chicks ever if she would just get off the pipe. Her face had a few scabs but her ass looked so good in the thong she was wearing.....I did her doggie so I wouldn't have to look at her. Still I pounded her for a good 30 mn (hard). She loved it. She had the nerve to ask for money afterwards. I told her I thought you liked me she said not that much..lol. What do you want for 40 bucks. By the way she has one of the prettiest shaved boxes I have ever seen. I looked like a pretty pink Spring flower.

Attention: Lilly of old has informed me that she is broke and looking for a few good men to suppliment her income. Wolfie that means you of course. She looks great with her new blond hair.

Attentin: Any monger who has tried to contact Holly and failed Sorry. She is a little nerotic about meeting strangers - SO - If you are still wanting to hook up with her and I have sent you her number all you need to do is PM me with a name you will use when you call her. She has caller Id so I suggest you use your correct name. She will not pick up otherwise. Sorry.

Steel Blue

Kiddos
04-10-07, 16:48
A week ago I was returning from NY City on Sunday morning at 4:30am. I fished the north and south ends for over an hour and saw 2 SW's not worth bringing into the boat, I went back at 10am, then back again at 2:30 in the afternoon. Not even a nibble. After wasting a tank of gas, and 6 hours of time, went home empty handed.
Today, I gave it another try and picked up Alicia this afternoon at 2:30. On the north end. She asked for .4 for head. Settled on .3. She is 34 y/o med brown hair petite/clean body. What teeth she had left in her head, were brown. What a shame, because otherwise she was decent. She wore a light grey sweatshirt and jeans. nothing underneath, easy access to all major points of interest. She seemed coherent. Considering the choices, not a bad time.
Tomorrow morning, I have an appointment with Holly for the first time. I will post.

Member #3948
04-11-07, 09:45
Go easy don't wear her out I am supposed to see her Thursday, lol. By the way the record is 5 orgasms.....Break it if you can Do not say anything to her. She is actually pretty nice after you get used to her.

Steel Blue

Bifster
04-11-07, 11:52
Just moved into Waterbury last week. Besides those out on the stroll, where else might one find easily attainable companionship?

Bukkakeparty
04-11-07, 15:59
Just moved into Waterbury last week. Besides those out on the stroll, where else might one find easily attainable companionship?
Try your local tavern

Kiddos
04-11-07, 16:16
Holly called me this morning to cancel our 8:30 appt. (family issues). I stopped in and gave her a coffee. It was her birthday yesterday. She should be rested up for you SB.
I drove to the bridge and got MiMi. Even though it was a predictable experience, I still think it's worth the investment.

Sarang Haeyo
04-11-07, 16:35
Want my ex-wife's number?

Rap Chik
04-11-07, 18:23
Want my ex-wife's number?Sure! :) You'll get your tip!

Black Russian
04-11-07, 19:25
Want my ex-wife's number?Don't bother m8, I already gave it to him.

Pecker Pete
04-12-07, 09:20
WTF I cruised Grove Street area last night only to see a skanky chick in a long coat and some cracked out toothless (Or shall I say Nappy Headed Ho). Where have all the good girls gone? Even sunshine is better looking than the chicks last night! Well maybe not. Am I cruising the wrong area?

Member #3948
04-12-07, 12:48
WTF I cruised Grove Street area last night only to see a skanky chick in a long coat and some cracked out toothless (Or shall I say Nappy Headed Ho). Where have all the good girls gone? Even sunshine is better looking than the chicks last night! Well maybe not. Am I cruising the wrong area?

Don't denegrate Waterbury's fineast........Or your show will be cancelled.

Steel Blue

Member #3948
04-13-07, 07:48
After a day off and a good showering off of all the Bridgeport Cryptonite I was back in action again.

Lilly and I took a trip to the Americian. She had her hair down and curled with a tiny red thong stiching out of her jeans. She said she had a suprise for me and revealed a perfectly shaved box just the way I described to her I liked it . Dam if I didn't feel special!

This round was better than the last. Not rushed at all. We spent about an hour and a half together. She is way cool she said if you tip me a little extra for some shopping next time is free. This is the first time I have ever heard this and believed it.

She is not extrodinary in bed but aims to please and actually likes what she is doing. She even said she loves what she does and wouldn't quit even if she had money in the bank. She loves sex. Lilly has one juicy little ass that deserves to be pounded. Greek was on the menue if I was so inclined.

Mr. Waterbury thanks for the info you were right she has a little anexiety problem nothing more. A few pills a day make the voices go away. It's allways nice to be able to call a doctor when you need one. (Private joke) Oh and she is looking forward to meating you. Yes I lied and told her you were a nice guy. She actually wants to go away her and a friend with me and a friend. Can you say swapies.....

Excellent girl excellent time. She was all done up yesterday so for looks she is upgraded to a 6 - 10 pounds and she would jump to a solid 6.5.

Steel Blue

Member #3948
04-13-07, 13:44
Be wary fellow Mongers there is a new PRSW in in the Grove area who is just looking to rip you off. She is cute young and personable. Wearing a white hat and tan coat today. Long curly hair. She did the I am a cop routine with me after driving around for 10mn. I told her to get th f-out of my car. We discussed no business I was vague on purpose. She was pushing hard for money though. Trying to get me to committ to an illegal act but I said nothing. I had bad vibes.

The name she gave me is probally fake but she is new and easily spotable. She did the I am taking your plate number when I wouldn't bring her to the location she wanted. Once again I told her to take it but get the f out out.

I know she is full of bullshit on the cop part but be wary as she is the type to set you up. Real smooth con artist. There is no way once she has your cash she will be your friend! Dam my heart is still pounding.

Stay safe.

Steel Blue

Sarang Haeyo
04-13-07, 15:58
Be wary fellow Mongers there is a new PRSW in in the Grove area who is just looking to rip you off. She is cute young and personable. Wearing a white hat and tan coat today. Long curly hair. She did the I am a cop routine with me after driving around for 10mn. I told her to get th f-out of my car. We discussed no business I was vague on purpose. She was pushing hard for money though. Trying to get me to committ to an illegal act but I said nothing. I had bad vibes.

The name she gave me is probally fake but she is new and easily spotable. She did the I am taking your plate number when I wouldn't bring her to the location she wanted. Once again I told her to take it but get the f out out.

I know she is full of bullshit on the cop part but be wary as she is the type to set you up. Real smooth con artist. There is no way once she has your cash she will be your friend! Dam my heart is still pounding.

Stay safe.

Steel BlueI give you guys who utilize these women a lot of credit. I modestly consider myself a relatively tough guy but no fucking way would I invite one of these broads to get in my vehicle.

I've had enough adrenaline rushes in my life to know that too many will eventually give me a fucking coronary.

Glad you're still kicking Steel,
SH

Mr. Wtby
04-13-07, 20:08
Glad you turned out alright with the PRSW. Next time, do what I did one time a SW told me she was a cop. Drive towards the Police Station on East Main and tell her "we'll go together and I'll turn myself in". I guarantee you, she will bolt outta the car the closer you go down East Main st. She deserves to have the shit scared outta her too!

Thanks for the kind words (i think) to Lilly. Did you say jeans and a thong....hmmm. You may remember I have a huge panty fetish. My cock is throbbing already. Anal & shaved box...ummmmm, where's mrs waterbury when you need her?

have a nice weekend everyone,

Dr. Waterbury with the Rx for pleasure

Member #3948
04-14-07, 10:04
I spotted Pinky and her "wife" E this morning out for a family stroll. I guess they were looking for some "paper" so they could purchase todays high.

Both girls are as white as me but are so unintelligable in the way they talk it is humorous. Getto is the language they were speaking. "True that" and "fer real" was uttered after every broken sentenance.

We ended up stoping at a quiet spot on the South end of town. Oral pleasures was had both contributing. Both are average at best at giving head. I think split up Pinky would be the better of the two. They did not work together but switched on an off Pinky being the luckey catcher....Also both had big tounge rings and several tattoos.

I will not repeat, the whole scenero was too street for me. Pinky does look pretty good she has put on some weight almost too much. She played with herself the entire time we were in the car. Can you say issues? E is slightly pr looking a little on the chunky side not ugly though easily forgettable. No real roaming was allowed oh and both are terrible singers. The radio was drowned out by their hoarse getto voices.....

I overpaid at 20 each with a 10 tip. I was worth 20 total. If you feel you must experiance the whole getto thing just let me know I have a number. I will relax the rules slightly on these two.

Steel Blue

Todd 51
04-14-07, 12:50
I have had the pleasure of enjoying the the AMP's in Wtby in the past, and miss them especially HK. I have gone to HK on bridge, and found it reminded me of the good old days, before Wtby become a holy city.

I have yet to try the SW scene, but after reading some the the posts by Steele Blue I just might. In fact I might tonight.

Any helpful tips would be great. I hope to become a regular here, and contribute useful info.

Later,

Todd 51

Mr. Wtby
04-15-07, 13:14
Steel, you are so right about Pinky. I saw her Sat, and she looked almost hot on a SW scale. Wearing some sexy blue tight pants, her body looked great as well. I was tempted, but didn't have time and she was with someone I am about to warn you guys about. And yes, she had her hand down the front of her pants when i saw her! She was with a fairly lite skinned black girl, with really short hair named Nautica. This girl got outta jail recently, but I beg you guys not to pick her up. I can't tell you what I know or how I found out, but if you go with her, wear 2-3 condoms and a saran wrap on your entire body. Oh, and make sure you hide your wallet! No, i'm not speaking from personal experience,I'm perfectly clean, although I used to pick her up a few years ago, and she was nice & fun, but has since gone down hill from crack/heroin/etc. Like Pinky, she pops up all over Wtby, but mostly on Hillside and Cherry/Walnut area. She actually, did the police scam Steel mentions on a freind of mine, who since got outta the hobby. She rattled off some Lietentants names from the Wtby police and bail bondsman Addison that she claims she's related to, etc. This chick is bad news. You were warned!

I'll see you dudes in a few, gotta catch a plane to go down south to go golfing.later

mr wtby

Little Tony II
04-15-07, 18:59
Guy's, it is almost the 1 year anniversary of the raids on all our old hangouts.

Can one of the locals post a current memorial picture of the HK for us to pay our respects? Is the building still there? Empty?...

It is a 160 mile each way pilgrimage for me otherwise.

Thanks

Tony

Pecker Pete
04-15-07, 20:40
After striking out 2 days in a row with the SW scene I took a trip to Mr. Happy's. Only 2 girls dancing, waited 10 minutes for a beer. Had a lap dance by a blond from Brazil, fun time, 20 bucks.

Then went to the ATM and hit Peek a Boos, 7 girls working from a super hot blondie to a very LARGE brunette, all the chicks were Brazilian. One dancer in her late 40's with a perfect body offered me a lap dance, she said it would be very fun. I turned it down because I wanted the Super Hot Blond. Blondie asks me for a lap dance and I oblige, 1st song I am using my finger and major fondling her breasts, 2nd song she starts rubbing my package, 3rd song, she unzips me and HJ me to completion all while my fingers were in her butt! 20 bucks a song + .20 for the HJ = .80.

Over priced but she was way outta my league!

Mr. Wtby
04-16-07, 07:16
Please tell me that her name was Renata. I love her

Blondie asks me for a lap dance and I oblige, 1st song I am using my finger and major fondling her breasts, 2nd song she starts rubbing my package, 3rd song, she unzips me and HJ me to completion all while my fingers were in her butt! 20 bucks a song + .20 for the HJ = .80.

Over priced but she was way outta my league!

Tom1326
04-16-07, 18:41
I have been away for awhile so I am just now seeing the responses to my post about whether it is a good idea to bring your license into an AMP.

My question generated three responses, all of which said absolutely you should bring it in so that you can be easily identified and then be on your way.

Here are my follow up questions:

Has anyone here actually been present when an AMP was busted?

If so, how did LE handle it? Did LE actually want to see a license for ID purposes? If so, did you have it handy or did you have to go to the car for it? Was it a problem for you by NOT having it handy with you inside the AMP?

I ask because without actual experience to rely on, folks are only assuming that having your ID with you instead of in your car is the better way to go.

If LE was planning to let you go once they ID you, I can't imagine they would change that plan because you have to take two minutes to go to your car (with a police escort) to retrieve your license.

And while I certainly appreciate the advice already given, I am one to not just readily accept advice without inquiring as to the basis for it.

Thanks.

Be safe, Tom.

Tom1326
04-16-07, 18:44

Enjoy!

jmg

When I clicked the link, I got this message:

"We're sorry, but this video may not be available."

Stoner
04-16-07, 22:39
Tom, you must be a white man from the burbs. Every other man on this planet, (including other white men from the burbs) hates dealing with the police. You are the type that looks in your rear view mirro, sees a police car, and actually feels safer, not nervous. Can't fault you for that. I'd hate to explain to an officer, while I am getting dressed, why a grown ass man like me didn't bring my wallet with me into the joint, but I DO have my wallet, keys, and my soda pop. No officer, I'm not suspicious. I swear. :)

In any case, you certainly do not have to take our word for it.

I can say with full confidence, that not having your id, and causing an LE to spend 5 to 10 more minutes of time on your specific ass is NEVER in your best interest. They are already jacked up with adrenaline, fear, bravado, and coffess and anger. Why would you want to deal with them a single moment longer than needed. It can quickly lead to escalation.

If you are in an AMP bust, you are already under probable cause. You may have committed a crime. If he doesn't identify you, he has the right and duty to take you to the 'office' to get ID'd. If he does appease you and lets you go to your car, he has every reason to fear you have a gun in there. He may ask to search your car, tip to stern, dogs too. Decline the search, and you now have no ID.

But...I'll fill you in on a secret. You can actually call the police and ask them about protocol and what a citizen should do. Its free, and if you aren't stupid enough to say "why" you are asking, you may get the info you need to hear.

There are numerous web pages you can google to find out about your rights. I suggest you read them up a bit. You can bear your ID, and refuse to show it until the officer gives you a valid reason that he is detaining you.

SR Only
04-16-07, 23:42
They are already jacked up with adrenaline, fear, bravado, and coffees and anger.

And you didn't even mention the doughnuts. :)

Oldtimer
04-17-07, 07:25
There are numerous web pages you can google to find out about your rights. I suggest you read them up a bit. You can bear your ID, and refuse to show it until the officer gives you a valid reason that he is detaining you.

Like post #1744. just a couple posts back, in this tread! :cool: OT

Member #3948
04-17-07, 08:06
Thanks for the warning. I am seriously considering not stoping for sw's anymore untill I call you and get clearance or know the person I am stoping for....Too much shit going on out there these days.

Steel Blue

Sarang Haeyo
04-17-07, 08:13
You can bear your ID, and refuse to show it until the officer gives you a valid reason that he is detaining you.
Just show your ID which you should have on your person at all times (except while getting a TS). There is no point in not cooperating with the already adrenalized officer. Close your eyes, take a few deep breaths and do what he or she asks you to do. You AND the officer will be much happier this way.
SH

JMG
04-17-07, 09:12
When I clicked the link, I got this message:

"We're sorry, but this video may not be available."

Yeah. We already covered that problem, pal.

http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=514343&postcount=1272

Todd 51
04-17-07, 15:15
If you are not going to pick sw's because of some info that you were provided,don't you think we should know also so that none of us put ourselves in hot water.

Later

Member #3948
04-18-07, 07:34
If you are not going to pick sw's because of some info that you were provided,don't you think we should know also so that none of us put ourselves in hot water.

Later

Do you think I am some sort of Super Monger? I get most of my information from the board with a little due diligance thrown in.

Steel Blue

Mercenary Q
04-18-07, 08:00
Do you think I am some sort of Super Monger? I get most of my information from the board with a little due diligance thrown in.

Steel BlueWith 494 posts you are SUPER MONGER! Faster than a LEO, able to leap a tall SW in a single bound, and far mongerier than any mortal man!

James6
04-18-07, 20:21
For tom 1326 I've been in two places that were hit by LE one time watching tv with a friend second time bringing in some groceries. Both times they wanted I. D. Pronto so I handed it over 10 minutes later I was out the door.

Todd 51
04-19-07, 16:06
After cruising around Wtby for the past 2 days, and finding nothing on the streets, I figured to hit Mr. Happys. Only 2 dancers, short haired Brazilian, with a lot of tats, and a blond Brazilian, who I thought looked good. Bought a dance with the blond. I think I'd better get my eyes checked. When she got up close was she ugly!

Left, and went to Peekaboos. I haven't been there in 3-4yrs. It's still a dump. The saving grace for me in it was a thin, short, older Brazilian. She wasn't that great, maybe a 4 but in that place she was an 8.

Anyway, got a dance she starts rubbing me and asks if I want to have a H E. Hell yeah, so 3 songs later she finished me with a tit f---, tucked me back in, and I went home a satisfied customer. I didn't catch her name, due to her accent.

Since I'm a newbie maybe I just don't have the eye for SW's yet.

Later

Member #3948
04-20-07, 08:06
Is actually picking up a bit. I have seen a few new ones. I even took Rene' for a short ride to get aquainted. There are two Rene's in town now. The new one I met ha a pretty face long legs huge titts but a stomach with streach marks. I will give her oral skill a try soon.

As for Mr. Happys I think that Brazillian with the tatts is smokin. I would love to do nasty things with her but Wolfman has already laid claim to it......By the way Wolfie did you ever get a call from her?

Steel Blue

Muniemaker
04-20-07, 11:05
After cruising around Wtby for the past 2 days, and finding nothing on the streets, I figured to hit Mr. Happys. Only 2 dancers, short haired Brazilian, with a lot of tats, and a blond Brazilian, who I thought looked good. Bought a dance with the blond. I think I'd better get my eyes checked. When she got up close was she ugly!

Left, and went to Peekaboos. I haven't been there in 3-4yrs. It's still a dump. The saving grace for me in it was a thin, short, older Brazilian. She wasn't that great, maybe a 4 but in that place she was an 8.

Anyway, got a dance she starts rubbing me and asks if I want to have a H E. Hell yeah, so 3 songs later she finished me with a tit f---, tucked me back in, and I went home a satisfied customer. I didn't catch her name, due to her accent.

Since I'm a newbie maybe I just don't have the eye for SW's yet.

LaterWhat's the rip you use?

Also a frequent at the local SJ Happy's Peekaboo's but never was asked for the HE by the dancer. I know it's not a possibility at Mr Happy's as dam if you don't raise your arm of the seat the bouncer gives you a tap. WTF

Peekaboo's is a dump as you mention and open in the lap dance area unless you sneak into the corner near the door. But I ask ,as I've never been approached, is the proper etiquette to get the much desired door prize of a shoot and run?

Perhaps I'm just the unlucky one of not getting the lap dance from the girls you need to close your eyes to drop twenty on in order to stomach the flabby stretch marked tummy.

TIA

Member #3948
04-20-07, 14:03
Ex stripper, blond hair with a killer ass. When I was behind her I cannot rember one time I lasted more than 2 mn. Thats why I usually opted for missionary.

Well I spotted her today and she shouted out a hello. I stopped to get reaquainted. Too bad for us she was captive in the State Gulag for 5 months on drug charges. Man did she eat well while she was there. She also looks 5 years older and tired. Every time I see an old friend that looks like she does I think how well I am aging. (My oponion)

She took my number and I may give her a whirle for old times sake but I definately will not pay her her old fee of 100 for an hour. Her looks value is down to 40 at best and if I know her she isn't gonna settle for less so mabey I actually won't be getting reaquainted.

Steel Blue

Todd 51
04-20-07, 17:10
Muniemaker:

I don't have much game believe me. In the LD area the stripper was strutting her stuff in front of me, I was groping her ass, and she just said "You want to cum? ".

Of course I took her up on it, she started rubbing on me with her ass, turned around, and much to my delight unzipped me, and took my johnson out.

Started whacking me, pushing her small titties in my face, finally dropped down, I thought I'd get some lip action on my johnson, but put me between her titties, and rubbed me off. She tucked me back in zipped me up, I payed for 4 dances, got a hug, and wobbled out a happy boy.

There was no one in the LD area at the time, I think I was just in the right place at the right time for once.

She wasn't too bad looking, older (30's), long hair, short, and thin, no flabby stretch marked tummy. The closer I got to cumming the better she looked.

I really like to hook up with some Wtby SW's, it's a whole lot cheaper.

Later

Wolfman Jack
04-21-07, 18:17
Muniemaker:

I don't have much game believe me. In the LD area the stripper was strutting her stuff in front of me, I was groping her ass, and she just said "You want to cum? ".

Of course I took her up on it, she started rubbing on me with her ass, turned around, and much to my delight unzipped me, and took my johnson out.

Started whacking me, pushing her small titties in my face, finally dropped down, I thought I'd get some lip action on my johnson, but put me between her titties, and rubbed me off. She tucked me back in zipped me up, I payed for 4 dances, got a hug, and wobbled out a happy boy.

There was no one in the LD area at the time, I think I was just in the right place at the right time for once.

She wasn't too bad looking, older (30's), long hair, short, and thin, no flabby stretch marked tummy. The closer I got to cumming the better she looked.

Later

That sounds like the Brazilian honey that SB was trying to hook up with a few weeks ago. Instead she told us her entire life story. :(

Wolfman Jack
04-21-07, 18:19
Is actually picking up a bit. I have seen a few new ones. I even took Rene' for a short ride to get aquainted. There are two Rene's in town now. The new one I met ha a pretty face long legs huge titts but a stomach with streach marks. I will give her oral skill a try soon.

As for Mr. Happys I think that Brazillian with the tatts is smokin. I would love to do nasty things with her but Wolfman has already laid claim to it......By the way Wolfie did you ever get a call from her?

Steel Blue

She claims to have called when I was out of the country, but was scared to leave a voicemail. All is well however, I stopped down to see her today, and this time left with her number which she programmed into my phone without even asking. We're going out tomorrow night in my neck of the woods.

DoItRight
04-21-07, 19:34
Muniemaker:

LaterWOW, those are my first thoughts after reading your post, were those dances $20.00 dollars each @ 4 times,and no lip action.OK maybe the dances were cheaper right.

Avojo1
04-23-07, 10:18
Steel is this the girl you and I used to chat about from Pekaboos right? Used to call all the time when she needed money? She used to make me stop for everything before heading to the notel. She was expensive. And the few times I was with her she was a one popper. I remember having to pick her up at her house in wtby, she lived with her mother in law? She did have a nice ass though. She wasn't worth 1 then but you're right she got it.

Avojo takin it slow

Ex stripper, blond hair with a killer ass. When I was behind her I cannot rember one time I lasted more than 2 mn. Thats why I usually opted for missionary.

Well I spotted her today and she shouted out a hello. I stopped to get reaquainted. Too bad for us she was captive in the State Gulag for 5 months on drug charges. Man did she eat well while she was there. She also looks 5 years older and tired. Every time I see an old friend that looks like she does I think how well I am aging. (My oponion)

She took my number and I may give her a whirle for old times sake but I definately will not pay her her old fee of 100 for an hour. Her looks value is down to 40 at best and if I know her she isn't gonna settle for less so mabey I actually won't be getting reaquainted.

Steel Blue

Muniemaker
04-23-07, 14:52
Muniemaker:

LaterSounds like you received a fair deal perhaps the bobbing head would have been a dead give away! (lol)

Closes I've came there was with a older Brazilian that spent more time yapping about how her old man was kicking her out of her house,boring! LOL

Anyway for her age,she finally confided she just broke 50, surprised, she did have a really nice body, tight ass, c-section scar, but then again that place is lit by 10 watt light bulbs at best.

After some DFK'ising she would frequent the rod with outside the pants tug and rub and mouth rub. Exciting,close,but a unzip would have been my goal.

I believe take out was in order but I feel she was looking for more coin and perhaps a place to shack up so I didn't pursue. Lets not go there.

Going to have to polish my skills I guess.

As far as the price you paid,sure a SW might be cheaper but the end result being the same. Beside not worrying about LE 4 lap dances looks like you did all right.

Avojo1
04-23-07, 16:46
You know todd you got me thinking, so as I was already on the road this afternoon I headed straight for Peeks. Dry as a whistle. 1 brazilian girl, Brunette, younger than most, with curves in all the wrong spots. Man up close her fce was ugly too. SW material not stage material. Me and one older guy at the bar sneaking peaks at the barkeeps cleavage. Cute little Latina she was. Likes to go fishing too. So after I took a no doze there I headed straight for Happier places. My knockout Blonde bombshell was working her stuff. Man she has a great set of see's. Not sure if those were hair extensions or not but she was lookin porn star today. Sat at the bar for a quick drink as I was being picky but wanted something new on the menu. Liana? Sat next to me. I ordered her a beer while I noticed the old guy from Peeks followed me and was gettign a stage dance. Nice girl seems young, 25 or so, I asked her about the brazilians and how just in the past year or 2 there seems to be so many. Her interpretation was that the money can be easily made here if you're struggling there and after a few years they go home and live like queens. This one had a tight little body and I wanted to see more. Off to the Lap dance area we go for 2. 1 never gets you anywhere in myoppinion. I don't reveal the second until I feel she deserves it either. Nothing like what Todd had but she had a great body and knew how to dance. She had long black semi wavy hair. Be's, and a nice ass. I gave a second not for the mileage but for the conversation she kept. Sometimes that's good too. Same old can of "Bad Air" sitting on the ledge of the entry way. LOL. I was on my way back and decided to check the roads out where you mongers like to travel through. I couldn't make heads or tales being so unexperienced at that. I did see a lot of good potentials and a bunch sitting on a ledge in front of one of the local little markets, but I didn't get the look from any of them. I drove down the road Costco's was on and got a look from one walking towards town but I needed to get back to workso I kept moving. Sorry fellas, she was cute Latina too. K that's my trick for the day.

Avojo takin it slow.

Mr. Wtby
04-23-07, 18:56
I did some recon today during and after work. i couldn't believe how many sw's were out. Old and young, and alot of new faces. Unfortunately, there was maybe 1-2 that met my rigourous levels.

On another note, Steel, I saw our friend Lisa (Julisa) and her cute little pregnant tummy. Congrats on the new kid dude!

Also, I could've sworn I saw Blaze out, working the street. I got a wave too, but I couldn't tell-looked like her. Could this be? She looked like shes been hitting the pipe though.

Lastly, alot of females in cars in the loop. I thought I got the eye from 2 cuties in a truck riding with an old man. Sorta like the truck I saw Tiny Tight and White Jessica driving that day 2 months ago.

Steel, you've been quiet-have you actually had to do some work as of late? Or has Brandi been keeping you on short leash! lol

mr wtby

Member #3948
04-24-07, 07:08
Avojo yest that is her. As for my quietness I was taking a break. It seems my viatimns aren't keeping up. I had to rest and refresh. This is a new week so look out Waterbury....

Blaze I wouldn't put it past her to walk and work BUT I do doubt it she lives in da hood so she was probally walking back from the store.

Steel Blue

Member #3948
04-24-07, 09:04
Speak of the Devil, Holly invited me over this morning. I shot right over as it has been about 3 weeks since I last saw her. She looks even better, she has gained 5 more pounds.

Her bed was blown up all nice and hard. One of you "larger" Mongers flattened it when you last visited her. For me it was the same old routine except she was a little tense. With her the more you see her the better it gets and since I haven't seen her in a while it was to be expected.

I will continue to see her I just love that tiny pink p...y. It responds so well to my tounge! I also love bending her legs over head, lol.

She also said to tell everyone that has her number to give her a call.

A couple of requests on my part. 1. Please do not tell her all the info we pass along in here. Discreation....Who ever told her she is the top of my list and that I like fat girls will have their balls twisted. The one who likes fat ones in here is Mr. Waterbury. 2. When I give a lead out my one request other that treating them nice is that you post a report.

Keep the forum alive.

F-ing A, I just realised I broke the 500 barrier! GD do I get a prize or something?

Steel Blue

Oldtimer
04-24-07, 13:00
A couple of requests on my part. 1. Please do not tell her all the info we pass along in here. Discreation....Who ever told her she is the top of my list and that I like fat girls will have their balls twisted. The one who likes fat ones in here is Mr. Waterbury. 2. When I give a lead out my one request other that treating them nice is that you post a report.

Steel Blue

Steel... When are you going to learn. This is a public board. ANYONE can read it. If you don't want info repeated, don't post it. It only gets you in
trouble. :cool: OT

Kiddos
04-24-07, 13:06
I was passing through Waterbury at 7pm last night with a 1/2 hour to kill. Grove and Hillside were busy with SW's. One on every corner. I did not have the time to partake. One looked like she could make me late, though. She was near the burned c-town. She was dressed for the occasion. Short skirt, loose T-shirt. Another was trotting up and down Grove. White T, jeans. About 30y/o. She was almost running. One on Hillside stood in the street, waving! I hope this is a sign of what is to come. Spring is finally here.