View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Sarang Haeyo
11-07-07, 21:04
Because we are men on this site looking for ladies, not Kids. To all you Gay Ass Pedophiles, if you want to fuck a kid, let's meet I will be happy to rip off your cock with tweezers. Don't ever let me catch any of you fuckers trying to fuck a kid, I will personally beat the crap out of you.
Looks like you might have missed the reason Jackson posted that message.

All hell was about to break loose in here.

Pecker Pete
11-07-07, 21:38
Looks like you might have missed the reason Jackson posted that message.

All hell was about to break loose in here.

Got it. Sorry bout that! I deleted it.

Member #3948
11-08-07, 06:58
Greetings everyone,

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1073

Thanks,

Jackson

Wish I could have stated things half as well. It is allways nice to see the higher powers keeping an eye on us.

Now on to the real reason were all here....

Steel Blue

KantDelay
11-08-07, 09:04
Picked up Jessica again. She was on the hill. She is probably a seven with a medium to average body. She remembered me then tried to get more cash for the same activity we did last time. The problem I have is not having a spot so she completes the deed while I drive. This is not great since I like to ummm, sit back, close my eyes and relax a bit ;-) Anyway - I like finding someone I recognize and know what to expect. There was a wsw on a payphone a block up from the 7-11 on the left (there is a small convenience store there.) She was definitely working - She was wearing what looked like a skirt but was onre of those poofy pant things that look like a skirt. If I hadn't just finish I might have given her a go. It was dark out but her face looked a bit worn - but again it was hard to tell. She seemed very skinny. Take care fellas - stay safe

PS - Jackson: Wow, well said!!!

Member #3948
11-08-07, 13:13
Picked up Jessica again. She was on the hill. She is probably a seven with a medium to average body. She remembered me then tried to get more cash for the same activity we did last time. The problem I have is not having a spot so she completes the deed while I drive. This is not great since I like to ummm, sit back, close my eyes and relax a bit ;-) Anyway - I like finding someone I recognize and know what to expect. There was a wsw on a payphone a block up from the 7-11 on the left (there is a small convenience store there.) She was definitely working - She was wearing what looked like a skirt but was onre of those poofy pant things that look like a skirt. If I hadn't just finish I might have given her a go. It was dark out but her face looked a bit worn - but again it was hard to tell. She seemed very skinny. Take care fellas - stay safe

PS - Jackson: Wow, well said!!!

The SW you saw is Lauren. I spotted both this morning also. Jessica looked good I even commented on it to Mr. Wtby. Beware though if you splurge for a room with her she will upsell and rush. She will suddenly devolope someplace whe she needs to be. That place is anywheres except in the room you just rented. That is why I drove by. You never know with her.

Lauren is a sad case and if healthy would be a super sexy nymph. Nice and young to (22)! She gives less than average head.

Steel Blue

When In Vegas
11-08-07, 15:33
Fellows let me apologize ahead of time. Seems all of my posts recently have been on the negative side. But consider this a public service announcement.

Be careful of a girl who goes by the name of Joya. I picked her up last night (North end) and she ran off with some cash. Shame too as she had great tits. She's on the short stocky side with a heavily freckled face and a real chatter box. As we're driving, she asks for money up front. I immediately told her if that's the case then I can drop her off now. She suggested we go to her place and I agreed. She first wants to stop to get some vodka. On the way there she pulls up her top and starts playing with her tits (which I noticed were big, warm and soft from the cop check). She asked for $20 to buy the vodka and against my better judgement I gave her $10. She went in the store, never to be seen again.

I made a couple more runs but the streets were bare. Sorry about another negative report. Seems I'm on a bit of a bad streak.

Later,

Vegas

Member #3948
11-09-07, 07:05
I ran into this pair yesterday. They looked like angels. It was a hard choice deciding who to take with me. My heart hasn't beat this hard in a long time they looked so good. I ended up with Chris. Excellent choice. She is PR and Itilian. Very cute with a small facial accent that only adds to her looks.

I would say she is an a+ to b-cup but very nice nipples. Wrinkle free stomach and her ass looked pretty dam good in her jeans. I did not have the time to disrobe her and left that for a future date.

She is very skilled in the art of BJalinguis. Deep wet and hot. She even wispered in my ear what she was gonna do to me when I take her to the hotel. All the while stroking my cock.

The finish was flawless. She neither spilled nor gagged and made sure I was finished before she ended.

Looks (at night 8.5 skills 9 personality 10) A definate repeater and trip to the motel. She even smelled like spring time flowers. Told me to give her what ever I wanted. I admit I almost overpaid because it was so good. I didn't, she happily took my 25.

She left me with her cell and said anytime I need her to call. I told her I would be needing her often. She never walks and goes by referrals mostly. She said her customers are all repeaters and I believe her.

On an off the suBJect note: Mr. Wtby, you took a wrong turn yesterday, lol!

Steel Blue

When In Vegas
11-09-07, 17:26
I don't know how you do it but I'm very envious. So let me ask, if she never walks how did your 'run' into them?

Vegas

I ran into this pair yesterday. They looked like angels. It was a hard choice deciding who to take with me. My heart hasn't beat this hard in a long time they looked so good. I ended up with Chris. Excellent choice. She is PR and Itilian. Very cute with a small facial accent that only adds to her looks.

I would say she is an a+ to b-cup but very nice nipples. Wrinkle free stomach and her ass looked pretty dam good in her jeans. I did not have the time to disrobe her and left that for a future date.

She is very skilled in the art of BJalinguis. Deep wet and hot. She even wispered in my ear what she was gonna do to me when I take her to the hotel. All the while stroking my cock.

The finish was flawless. She neither spilled nor gagged and made sure I was finished before she ended.

Looks (at night 8.5 skills 9 personality 10) A definate repeater and trip to the motel. She even smelled like spring time flowers. Told me to give her what ever I wanted. I admit I almost overpaid because it was so good. I didn't, she happily took my 25.

She left me with her cell and said anytime I need her to call. I told her I would be needing her often. She never walks and goes by referrals mostly. She said her customers are all repeaters and I believe her.

On an off the suBJect note: Mr. Wtby, you took a wrong turn yesterday, lol!

Steel Blue

Mr. Wtby
11-10-07, 08:30
Christina walks. She lied to him. She blew me a while back, but under a different name. The damn guy banged her out yesterday afternoon at a notel also. He also gave her a ride yesterday morning. Boy, I wish I had his work hours! The nice thing about her is she's not into hard drugs, but soft ones. So no needles! And she hangs with Loop-end Flacca, who I'm going searching for later on my way to "home depot". hahaha. Will report back if I'm successful.

Steel-I sure did take a wrong turn the other night, you lucky bastard. Still having a fantasy however of being arrested by those 2 Wtby police ladies!

Cheers, Mr Wtby

Member #3948
11-10-07, 09:11
She walks, I finally have seen her on the stroll. I unfortunately believe what people say till I find out different. Also I have not seen her before and I do look often, that is why I fell for the bull.

I did finally get to take her to the motel. I was jonsing all day thinking about banging her. I even picked her up two times earlier. Once just to introduce her to Mr. Wtby, who unfortunately has already soiled her. Once to just say hello don't forget about our date. Her response was "I am saving my pussy for you, you better save that dick for me"...

Took her to the motel. Her looks in the daylight drop from a 8.5 to an 8 sw scale she is pretty good looking. Nicely shaped titts b cups no streach marks on them or her belly. Very nice responsive nipples. I couldn't spend too much time with them though there were far too many other places to explore.

She weighs about 115 and is 5'6 tall. She is slightly skinney on both ends and rounded in the middle. Not fat but could use a few pounds on her legs and titts.

Perfectly smooth box not a mark on it and smelled like, well, actuallty there was no smell so I decided to have a big snack.

Sweet and delicate she shivered with delight as my tounge probed her not so secret secret. She asked me earlier in the day if I ate pussy. She told me I ate it better than her GF does.

She also gives good head, Very nice not the best I am still looking for someone better than ole Blaze but still it is dam good. She played with me for a little while before asking me if I wanted to experiance her "Froggie".

Her Froggie was her on top, on her feet just like an AMP only after a few minutes she starts pounding pretty dam hard. At one point I thought I was gonna break a pelcic bone (mine).

When the pain got to be more than the pleasure I switches positions (mis) and returned the favor. Her legs fold up nicely back behind her ears. Watching my cock disappear into her shaved smooth box was a treat. Thats when I almost lost it but from long experiance I learned that is when you do the flip to doggie. Give yourself a 10 second break just as you are about to explode.............Her talking dirty in spanish also was exciting.

Doggie was nice. Her ass while not perfect was still a fine thing to hold on to. She likes it a little rough but I hurt her twice, both times by accident. Once I bit a nipple a little too hard (thankfully there was annother) and once I grabbed her wrist. She said she broke 13 bones in it a month ago but took the cast off early. Not to worry I wasn't blamed because how was I supposed to know about it.

Back to doggie: I banged her for about 10 mn. Pulled her hair, archer back, pincher her nipples some more. I even tickeled her clit for her. She liked it. After cumming for the fourth time she said "enough I need to rest". I popped out and popped off the worn out yet unfilled condom. I layed down so she could finish me up.

Now Winkey was a little tired after his excercise session but that was not a deterrent for Christina. She worked him back into a state of readyness. She worked and worked and worked. Dam Winkey can't you give the girl a little break. Christina kept at it. She finally brought her sore hand into the fray to give her other hand a break.

Finally when light speed was attained Winkey erupted. Unlike most other women who stop when you pop she pressed on untill my orgasm was complete. Lips, tounge, hands, all making sure I was sastified.

A quick clean up she related to me how sore her pussy was and that she hasn't used it in a while and that it was ok cause she dosn'r have any plans to use it it the near future except with me...See a nice girl she loves me.

Not once was $ mentioned durring our date. No rush, no phone ringing, no drama except with her wrist (sorry Christina). I ended up giving her 60 for the pleasure of her company. With the 40 for the room and 60 for Christina it was a bargain. One I will repeat.

Now the good news was on the ride home I asked her if I could give her number to a few friends. She said only if they are "mad cool". So only mad cool people will get it. Fortunately that wasn't the good news. The good news was when she said since I was gonna set her up she would set me up and that I would be perfect for her sister. Sister is a non "working" girl who needs to suppliment her income and has no bf. The kicker is she is blond tall thin larger boobs than Christina and already has a good job.

Heaven again!

Steel Blue

Bulldog1965
11-10-07, 19:34
It all started with picking her up.She was in no rush so brought her home.have had her before so she did not seem like sticky fingers.

Let her shower and freshen up before the fun started.The oral skills were incredible.Could not hold back so she took load all over her face.She looked so damn hot.

Needed time to recharge so decided to have a little taste.She was super hot and dripping wet.She really enjoyed being eaten out.She cried out uncle so I gave her few more licks then let her proceed to get me hard again.

She then mounted cowgirl style.Her gymnist and cheerleader skills took over.She went cowgirl to reverse cowgirl by just spinning around with me inside her.
She has incredible pussy and stamina.She finally did get tired so switched to mish.Had her knees pinned to her ears and legs over my shoulders.Gave her all i had and she still couldn't get enuff.

She wanted doggie style so was only to happy to oblige.Was pounding away and looking at her pretty asshole wondering what it would be like.I had asked before about anal and she said not likely.I guess it was my night since she wanted to try it.That ass was super tight.Did not last long before she got my load pumping into her.
She is a true nymph.Just wish could see her again.Guess she is doing rehab or jail .Have no idea what happened to her.Just wish she returns for another blissfull night.

Spent 4hrs together and she was happy with 80.

Thank you Blue Steel for your sharing.The girl was awesome.

When In Vegas
11-10-07, 22:37
I ran into Jodi tonight. Had a reasonably ok session at her house. BBBJ, some tit-fucking and mish finish. It could have been better but too many distractions to get comfortable (room-mates, sleeping boyfriends, kids, and the all time favorite. Husband coming home). It was amazing I could even get it up. Jodi is a big girl and new to the business, only a few weeks. She is trying to make some money on the side to help her family. She had a nice sense of humor, huge titties and seemed very sincere.

I asked her if she knew some other girls. She said she did but did not want me to meet them. She said they were too pretty and she was afraid I would not see her again. I assured her that was not the case (in my most sincere, you can trust me tone:.)

She told me about her house-mate Christine and her 20yr old blonde sister Diane. She made them sound pretty hot. Promised she would hook me up with both if I wanted. She gave me her number which she confided is the same number for Christine.

I can't quite share the number yet. I got special directions in case the husband answers. I'm going to try to meet the other two and report back.

Later,

Vegas

Seymore
11-10-07, 23:39
Connecticut Massage palor activity makes New York News

http://www.courant.com/news/local/statewire/hc-09184134.apds.m0061.bc-ct--sextnov09,0,4126342.story

Kiddos
11-10-07, 23:40
Tonight I picked up Karen on Hillside at 7:30pm. She is 34, shoulder length dirty blond, decent averge body. She wore light blue sweat pants and a drab green coat. She goes out on Friday and Saturday evenings and sometimes from 4-6am during the week. She works a real job during the week. No phone. She does not use. If you find her, I highly recommend you give her a try. BBBJCIM was exceptional. I almost converted to FS, but the BJ was too good. Definately next time. Standard rates. Good conversation.

Ben There
11-11-07, 16:38
Found myself cruisin' South Main this afternoon and ran into Michelle - long bleached blond hair, skinny. Found a place to park and she asked for 20. I obliged and was rewarded with an awesome BBBJTC, deep throat, shaft licking, attention to the boys, not rushed. Showed me her nice cleanly shaven kitty and allowed some play for another 10. Well worth it. No digits, sorry. Next time I'll have to sample that kitty.

Play safe...

When In Vegas
11-12-07, 16:51
Bulldog, great post. Sorry not following the entire thing: Is this Jennifer you are talking about and when did this happen. Jennifer has been out of pocked for a few weeks.

It all started with picking her up.She was in no rush so brought her home.have had her before so she did not seem like sticky fingers.

Let her shower and freshen up before the fun started.The oral skills were incredible.Could not hold back so she took load all over her face.She looked so damn hot.

Needed time to recharge so decided to have a little taste.She was super hot and dripping wet.She really enjoyed being eaten out.She cried out uncle so I gave her few more licks then let her proceed to get me hard again.

She then mounted cowgirl style.Her gymnist and cheerleader skills took over.She went cowgirl to reverse cowgirl by just spinning around with me inside her.
She has incredible pussy and stamina.She finally did get tired so switched to mish.Had her knees pinned to her ears and legs over my shoulders.Gave her all i had and she still couldn't get enuff.

She wanted doggie style so was only to happy to oblige.Was pounding away and looking at her pretty asshole wondering what it would be like.I had asked before about anal and she said not likely.I guess it was my night since she wanted to try it.That ass was super tight.Did not last long before she got my load pumping into her.
She is a true nymph.Just wish could see her again.Guess she is doing rehab or jail .Have no idea what happened to her.Just wish she returns for another blissfull night.

Spent 4hrs together and she was happy with 80.

Thank you Blue Steel for your sharing.The girl was awesome.

Bulldog1965
11-13-07, 08:22
I ran into Jodi tonight. Had a reasonably ok session at her house. BBBJ, some tit-fucking and mish finish. It could have been better but too many distractions to get comfortable (room-mates, sleeping boyfriends, kids, and the all time favorite. Husband coming home). It was amazing I could even get it up. Jodi is a big girl and new to the business, only a few weeks. She is trying to make some money on the side to help her family. She had a nice sense of humor, huge titties and seemed very sincere.

I asked her if she knew some other girls. She said she did but did not want me to meet them. She said they were too pretty and she was afraid I would not see her again. I assured her that was not the case (in my most sincere, you can trust me tone:.)

She told me about her house-mate Christine and her 20yr old blonde sister Diane. She made them sound pretty hot. Promised she would hook me up with both if I wanted. She gave me her number which she confided is the same number for Christine.

I can't quite share the number yet. I got special directions in case the husband answers. I'm going to try to meet the other two and report back.

Later,

VegasIf your going to play thats the way to make the most of it. Good luck with the other two. Would be something else if all three would agree at same time.

Happy hunting.

Member #3948
11-13-07, 08:40
Bulldog, great post. Sorry not following the entire thing: Is this Jennifer you are talking about and when did this happen. Jennifer has been out of pocked for a few weeks.

Ole Bulldoggie is looking for a new number from me and I asked him why didn't he post about the last hook up I gave him.....Which reinforces the point of why we are all here. Post about your time with the ladies.

Jennifer is gone she said she was off to rehab BUT sources say she was arrested and sent on a manditory vacation.

I saw Christina out again today. I cannot believe more of you haven't had the pleasure. She is on my "to do" list. "Mad cool" mongers have to wait a few more days. I am still in love...

Steel Blue

Hugh Handsoman
11-13-07, 14:52
"authorities found lubricants and condoms concealed in a pepper shaker at one location and more than 2,000 condoms hidden in large red picnic coolers at another."

I always keep my condoms in a cooler, where else would you want me to keep them when i'm on a picnic?

Connecticut Massage palor activity makes New York News

http://www.courant.com/news/local/statewire/hc-09184134.apds.m0061.bc-ct--sextnov09,0,4126342.story

Member #3948
11-13-07, 17:09
I think My new love interrest Christina has powers above and beyond thoes of a normal streetwalker. She seems to know when I am looking for her and appears. Or she just is out a lot lately.

I took her for some road head. No problem riding out the bumps. She knobbed me like her mouth was a shock absorber. Never missing a beat. She even gave me a special present at the end of our ride. She swallowed my big load.

She suggested I eat a few more veggies and fruits to sweeten up my load. I told her if she was going to continue to swallow I would take her advice into consideration.

Christina is a sweetheart, tells me I am the only one for her. She cut off all of her other customers and has never NEVER swallowed before. I was her first salty sweetheart....

She says and does all the right things. If you're luckey enough to run into her take her for a ride. She'll make you happy.

By the way buyers beware, she says there is going to be annother big bust in Wtby. FBI is out and about looking for a few working girls and drug dealers who still have warrents. They are circulating pictures of thoes that would like to find. I would hate to see some innocent mongers cought up in that sweep. Just keep an eye out if it looks too good to be true it usually is.

Steel Blue

When In Vegas
11-13-07, 19:36
I know you are in love but are you going to give us a hint on what part of town she is in?

Thanks for the heads up on the sting.

I think My new love interrest Christina has powers above and beyond thoes of a normal streetwalker. She seems to know when I am looking for her and appears. Or she just is out a lot lately.

I took her for some road head. No problem riding out the bumps. She knobbed me like her mouth was a shock absorber. Never missing a beat. She even gave me a special present at the end of our ride. She swallowed my big load.

She suggested I eat a few more veggies and fruits to sweeten up my load. I told her if she was going to continue to swallow I would take her advice into consideration.

Christina is a sweetheart, tells me I am the only one for her. She cut off all of her other customers and has never NEVER swallowed before. I was her first salty sweetheart....

She says and does all the right things. If you're luckey enough to run into her take her for a ride. She'll make you happy.

By the way buyers beware, she says there is going to be annother big bust in Wtby. FBI is out and about looking for a few working girls and drug dealers who still have warrents. They are circulating pictures of thoes that would like to find. I would hate to see some innocent mongers cought up in that sweep. Just keep an eye out if it looks too good to be true it usually is.

Steel Blue

Member #3948
11-14-07, 08:27
I know you are in love but are you going to give us a hint on what part of town she is in?

Thanks for the heads up on the sting.

Is mostly in the 7-11 to grove area but I would hazzard a guess she takes a trip up hillside also. First glance she may look like a regular girl...

Enjoy

Steel Blue

Mr. Wtby
11-14-07, 22:20
West Grove and Willow is a good bet as well. Flacca, Christina, Gigi, and Gladynel all hang there lately. The good looking tall Jennifer has been working Hillside lately, but number one-she yells at my car as I go by, and number 2, I don't trust her as far as I can throw her.

On another note, my old freind Madi came to visit me at my job (oh, god) and I gave her an her new baby a lift home, but had to park down the road so as to not get the baby daddy after me. She didn;'t look great in the face, but looked great in the ass. I wanna hit her from behind. No, the baby doesn't look anything like me-it looks like Steel! If you will remember, the last time I hang with her I bought her a pregnancy test. Man, how time flies. When I dropped her off, she mentioned something about partying together soon, and gave her my phone number again. She just needs to get prettied up a little, and I will hit that hard.

Mr Wtby

Is mostly in the 7-11 to grove area but I would hazzard a guess she takes a trip up hillside also. First glance she may look like a regular girl...

Enjoy

Steel Blue

KantDelay
11-14-07, 23:53
Picked her up today but looking back at the posts I can't decide if this was the one steel talked about. She is definitely thin, and shaved down below - nice and smooth and gave pretty good oral. She wanted thirty but I held at 20 and she whipped off her pants and said I could play - yay for me. LOL. All was good and the deed was done. I will say she took direction well and didn't miss a drop either. I wouldn't put her at 28 or 29 though. Maybe ten yrs older than that. Said she just got out of niantic after a two month stretch. She was nice and all and offered me her number, but I was a bit turned off because she was so high and smelled a bit like booze even though she said she was smoking base. Dropped her back a block up from the 7-11. Said she was gonna get a pizza for her kids - I doubt it. Didn't see any others standouts but perhaps I missed some - l8r

When In Vegas
11-15-07, 00:34
Stopped by Peeks for a quick beer after work and ran into one of my favorites there (Kiara). The place was hopping but most girls are in the 3-6 range. Kiara is a personal preference of mine. Some would not think she is very pretty but I like her. I was in a hurry so had one nice lap dance with her. She gave me a nice over the pants HJ while I sucked on her titties and fingered her. When I came up for air to my surprise she started DFK me. I'm usually not into it but the fact that she initiated was a nice turn on. Turns out Kiara now does massages on the side at (get this): a Brazilian beauty salon in Naugatuck. She said she has a private room in the back. She hinted at extras and gave me a sample massage at the bar. Not bad. I got her number so I will report back.

Later in the night I called the trifecta of Jodi, Christine and Diana but was not able to hook up. I went to Puerto Rican Aida's place instead and we had a very nice session. The girl is not the prettiest but she seems to get better every time I see her and you can't beat the price. 3 for a BBBJ and FS.

I had her sit in my back seat while I stood outside the car. It was a perfect height for her. I accidentally smacked her in the eye with it:.)

She gave a great BBBJ. Deep throat, nice and slow. I almost blew my stack but I wanted her doggie. So slapped on the condom, had her bend over the car and did her nice and slow. The girl is super skinny and has one of the smallest asses I have ever banged. It's so different, especially after doing Jodi last week that it's a real turn on. Of all things she said she loved the fact that I did her nice and slow, unlike you other mongers. Suggested we get a room next time so she could enjoy it even more.

I'm tired of driving to her place and honking the car hoping she comes out so I promised to get her a phone. We have plans to meet sat. We agreed to exchange her services for the phone (multiple pops and anal). I plan to tap that tight little asshole of hers. Little does she know I got the phone on sale for $19. I know. I'm taking advantage. Maybe I'll take her for lunch too. I think there is a McD nearby:.)

Later, Vegas

PS. The bartender at Peeks was super cute. Petitite, nice long curly blondish hair and super cute face and body. I forgot her name.

Mr. Wtby
11-15-07, 08:19
Yes, Vegas, Kiara is a really nice girl, but extra's aren't available. Ask our good friend Steel about that one. PM him for details!

as for Aida-Is she the SW that walks really slow, almost like she can't walk at all? Has long dark hair?

party on, Mr Wtby

Member #3948
11-15-07, 08:27
Picked her up today but looking back at the posts I can't decide if this was the one steel talked about. She is definitely thin, and shaved down below - nice and smooth and gave pretty good oral. She wanted thirty but I held at 20 and she whipped off her pants and said I could play - yay for me. LOL. All was good and the deed was done. I will say she took direction well and didn't miss a drop either. I wouldn't put her at 28 or 29 though. Maybe ten yrs older than that. Said she just got out of niantic after a two month stretch. She was nice and all and offered me her number, but I was a bit turned off because she was so high and smelled a bit like booze even though she said she was smoking base. Dropped her back a block up from the 7-11. Said she was gonna get a pizza for her kids - I doubt it. Didn't see any others standouts but perhaps I missed some - l8r

Not a chance, it was toothless Nancy who blew you. If you ask she will set you up with her daughter, Christina. By the way Nancy is nastyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Long ago though she was pretty hot.

Steel Blue

KantDelay
11-15-07, 08:41
Thanks Steel - I was probably too dry in my humor for this post. the best part of her was closing my eyes - if I knew she was toothless that would have helped by getting a gummer - lol. Ah, what you gonna do....I helped an addict get another score. She was proud of how much weight she gained while at Niantic. I did a double take.

MyHobby
11-15-07, 10:42
Yes, Vegas, Kiara is a really nice girl, but extra's aren't available. Ask our good friend Steel about that one. PM him for details!

as for Aida-Is she the SW that walks really slow, almost like she can't walk at all? Has long dark hair?

party on, Mr Wtby

I warned Steel but he just had to see for himself huh? Sorry buddy tried to save you a few bucks.

When In Vegas
11-15-07, 11:13
Not sure about the walking but she does have really long black hair.
She seemed pretty stoned last night.

Vegas

party on, Mr Wtby

Member #3948
11-15-07, 18:06
Hobby I had an apt and called to confirm but was adamant to the why I was going. She said no so I cancelled. I could use a good massage even without the hr how was she?

Vegas take one for the ole team. It will earn you Christina's number especially if you score....

Steel Blue

MyHobby
11-15-07, 18:53
Hobby I had an apt and called to confirm but was adamant to the why I was going. She said no so I cancelled. I could use a good massage even without the hr how was she?

Vegas take one for the ole team. It will earn you Christina's number especially if you score....

Steel Blue

Gee I took one and don't get it!!! LOL

Schwing
11-15-07, 21:58
Went trolling wednesday afternoon. Saw a couple of questionables. Saw a cute latina sitting on the rocks across from 7-11 that I wasn't sure about. Got the look but when I pulled over (going the other way), no movement. Don't like disturbing the neighbors so I passed, but I'll keep an eye open for here.

Anyway, saw Lauren by the store and picked her up after she left. Not bad looks but not great. Thinnish wsw, okay face, tiny ass but I don't think I'd go south. Probably an 4-5 in looks with nice As. Seemed clean but... Did the cop check and disabused her of some stupid notions that the girls believe (a cop must be honest if asked if they are a cop. Duh.).

Not too conversant and demanded .4 stating she was worth it (compared herself to others who I know will always go for .2). Found a spot and continued to negotiate. She wouldn't go for.2 and I didn't feel like budging. Eventually we got to .23. And she went to work. BBBJ. Didn't bother to tell her a med on I'm won't let me c. She worked real hard for that extra .03. Very good service. Not a rush, and did the job right. If you're feeling generous she actually is worth .4 but let her know that it's a tip for a job well done.

When In Vegas
11-16-07, 00:04
Here's the thing. If a girl let's you suck on her tits, while you are fingering her and then DFKs you. All within a 3 minute song. How much of a stretch is it to get a HJ or something more during a 1hr massage session.

I'm going to set something up for next week and will report back. All of a sudden I have a lot of things going on. I gotta bust Aida little rear this weekend: Try to get Jodi to hook me up with her 20 yr old blond sister and her room-mate. So much pussy, so little time:.)

Good problems to have. Later,

Vegas

Steel Blue

Mr. Wtby
11-17-07, 16:55
New girl walking Grove off and on all day today. Looks WSW or HSW, long dark hair, yellow sneakers. Sometimes accompianied by male companion. Tried to get her but couldn't twice. Must get her before drugs and/or Steel gets to her-whatever comes first and soils her for the rest of us! She's not bad looking at all. I love a new girl in town.

peace out, mr wtby

When In Vegas
11-18-07, 09:49
If only we had this level of intelligence gathering in the middle east. Mr. W, you are like our 'early warning system'.

Thanks for the info.

Vegas

New girl walking Grove off and on all day today. Looks WSW or HSW, long dark hair, yellow sneakers. Sometimes accompianied by male companion. Tried to get her but couldn't twice. Must get her before drugs and/or Steel gets to her-whatever comes first and soils her for the rest of us! She's not bad looking at all. I love a new girl in town.

peace out, mr wtby

Member #3948
11-18-07, 20:24

peace out, mr wtby

I finally got a glimps of her. She is the same one I saw the day before, without the yellow crocks though. I passed on her she is kinda cute but also has that desperate dirty rough look that we all know and hate. I wasn't jonsing enough to stop and say hello.

Christina was out though and I did get a nice hello from her...I am thinking we need to plan for annother road trip to Bridgeport. Hey also good news. Our mutual friend is bringing with him his two female friends from our last get together. You know the loud mouth and the blond. We should have a grand ole time. I definately will be drinking Grey Goose!

Vegas if you wern't so cheap and bought us a beer or two when you are at Happy's and Peeks we might let you in on a few local secrets...

Steel Blue

Steel Blue

Tombg
11-18-07, 21:02
Saw the new one in the 7-11. Said hello. She was with the guy.

She was coughing up a storm, deep cough. Wouldn't make eye contact after hello. Spoke a foreign language, maybe spanish, maybe not.

Bulldog1965
11-18-07, 23:53
I finally got a glimps of her. She is the same one I saw the day before, without the yellow crocks though. I passed on her she is kinda cute but also has that desperate dirty rough look that we all know and hate. I wasn't jonsing enough to stop and say hello.

Christina was out though and I did get a nice hello from her...I am thinking we need to plan for annother road trip to Bridgeport. Hey also good news. Our mutual friend is bringing with him his two female friends from our last get together. You know the loud mouth and the blond. We should have a grand ole time. I definately will be drinking Grey Goose!

Vegas if you wern't so cheap and bought us a beer or two when you are at Happy's and Peeks we might let you in on a few local secrets...

Steel Blue

Steel BlueLet me know when your headed that way.Will have to stop in to buy you those beers for sharing Jenns #.

Wolfman Jack
11-19-07, 16:57

Steel Blue

Steel Blue

Grey Goose? Who do you think is going to buy that for you, el-cheapo? Stick to the Smirnoff, it's cheaper. :D

Wolfman Jack

Wolfman Jack

Dayside
11-20-07, 09:42
Steel if your willing to drink it then I'm willing to buy it for you, just don't hold it against me the next day ok.

Make sure you bring the one who wears the funny blue hats lol.

Steel Blue

Steel Blue

G_Bang
11-20-07, 23:40
Here for just a day from NJ...Staying at Motel 8. Where are the best and safest places to look for an out-of-towner? If anyone has digits, please drop me a note - can reciprocate if you're ever in NJ.

Thanks

When In Vegas
11-21-07, 10:26
G_Bang would love to help a fellow Garden Stater but all I see from you are reports asking for help in different cities. What gives?

Anyway, if you read the forum and mapquest some street names you'll be fine.

Vegas

Here for just a day from NJ...Staying at Motel 8. Where are the best and safest places to look for an out-of-towner? If anyone has digits, please drop me a note - can reciprocate if you're ever in NJ.

Thanks

When In Vegas
11-22-07, 00:19
Damm was it foggy out there tonight. Don't have much time to get into the details. I had a doubleheader tonight. First it was Diana, Jodi's kid sister. She is smoking hot. 20, blond, blue eyes and solid body. You guys are going to love her. Details when I get back from Thanksgiving road trip.

4 hrs later I did Puerto Rican Aida. Same deal as usual. I had her phone but she wanted cash instead. I guess it was time for a hit. I think I'm giving up on her.

Have a safe Thanksgiving fellas.

Later Vegas

Mr. Wtby
11-22-07, 11:23
please attach pictures. lol. Mrs Steel is gonna be wondering why Steel is salivating all day...and it ain't the turkey or her little hiney. Blonde, blue eyed, 20....right up his alley. Bets he already did her a long time ago...

Happy Turkey Day to all you Mo Fo's out there.

Mr Wtby

Ratso22
11-22-07, 12:00
please attach pictures. lol. Mrs Steel is gonna be wondering why Steel is salivating all day...and it ain't the turkey or her little hiney. Blonde, blue eyed, 20....right up his alley. Bets he already did her a long time ago...

Happy Turkey Day to all you Mo Fo's out there.

Mr WtbyBlonde, Blue eyed, and 20 should be up all our alleys. Or should I say we should all be up her alley.

Ratso22
11-22-07, 12:01
One more week and I won't have to wait 7 hours before my posts show up.

Wanderer
11-22-07, 16:09
One more week and I won't have to wait 7 hours before my posts show up.

Oh, Great! Steel, I think we're gonna have to induct this character into the Old Farts Society. (aka Senior Membership.) Let's see.. Do I have the right items?

1 bottle Old Crow
2 leather whips (1 short, 1 long. Make sure you use the right one!)
1 pair handcuffs. (so he'll know what to expect when he's caught by LE.)
1 rubber hose.. (for what? HTF should I know?!?!?!?)

Only busting on you Ratso, Welcome to the senior life!

Wanderer --:Those who wander, Aren't necessarily lost!

Member #3948
11-23-07, 09:07
My favorite day of the year being a man of true color. I will definately be out shopping today. You won't find me in any store, I will be street shopping. I like all good consumers was out early today and unfortunately found nothing.

Vegas you lucky bastard (I am jelous) I was out on Turkey day also and saw nothing then either. I would love to trade ya Christinas number but to be an honest Monger it hasn't worked in over a week and she has disappeared.

A few others seem to be gone also possibly into hibernation at a state run facility. I know if I was homeless in winter a warm cell would look attractive.

I am starting to get the winter Blue's. The streets will be barren soon because of the cold. I am gonna start leaning heavily on my stripper connections hoping she will set me up with a few (several) of her stripper friends.

Ratso22 one thing Wanderer forgot to mention when you achieve Senior status you must either buy all current participating Senior members a Grey Goose and Cranberry and a lap dance or PM us with a special number....Either way welcome

Steel Blue

Member #3948
11-23-07, 14:37
I am jelous no more. Christina ran me down today while I was out scouting. She showed off her new car and gave me her new cell number. Dam but I am hot for this girl.

Mr. Wtby you may be interrested in this one. She wants to go away for a night with me and a friend, her and her sister....Possibly to AC. By the way she brought up the swapping thing.

She won't be found walking anymore untill she loses her car. This one has a good chance of keeping it though.

Steel Blue

G_Bang
11-23-07, 19:57
Looked around grove and willow after doing the recommended mapquest thing and passed up a few scary ones - then picked up a short, medium build brunnette - told me her name was renne - nothing to brag about but it did the trick (or visa versa).

If your trip to AC pans out, drop me a note. That's my neck of the woods and I could join you with a couple of my "friends" to show you some good ol' NJ hospitality.

Member #3948
11-24-07, 08:16
Went for a coffee and came across Heidi. She has been reviewed here before white sw 5'7 tall 125 lbs nice ass. The reason I am writing is that she went out last nite and did herself up. She looked hot this morning. Unfortunately she was jonsing from smoking "dust" and wasn't in a plyable mood. I did get to pinch a nipple though while she was warming up.

I dropped her off no digits she has got to be the nicest looking sw when she is made up.

If you like pr there were two out also. One was really cute one was ok. I am off the pr kick for a while. Hopefully Christina will want to play later...

Steel Blue

Mr. Wtby
11-24-07, 17:48
This morning, I was suprised, lots of SW's out. I almost shit my pants when I spotted my old freind Madi (from Baldwin st-remember "singing in the rain" post) working on Grove. She looked really good from afar, but Steel says not so good upclose. He stopped and chatted with her, and apparently she is headed to rehab today and was out for some last minute cash.

In the early afternoon, Steel and I hooked up for a few beers and a tour of Wtby's strip clubs. I fell in love with the beautiful PR bartender Angelica, but unfortunately, that was all that Peeks had to offer. Plus she was giving too much attention to a geeky guy and ignoring me. She was hot, reminded me of a PR girlfriend from a few years ago. Aye beditto!

After Steel and I parted company from Mr Happys, where I actually licked a dancers pussy while onstage (her not me) and we made plans with two for a possible trip to a casino, i decided to give the loop another try. Steel pulled off getting a hot dancers phone number who said she hasn't been fucked in a while. Too bad her box smelled from the stage. On the loop, suprisingly there were a lot of girls out. I was being chased by an older haggy WSW in a gold car around the loop, but I was holding out for a ghetto young BSW that I passed and then lost. I found her again on upper Willow and we retreated to a quiet location to get to know each other better. I asked her if she was a cop-she laughed and I asked her to touch me. I then did the same. I love doing the copcheck! She said her name was Nayna, 21 yrs old, one kid, 5 ft 9 maybe, wearing ghetto clothes and a black yankee hat. She had blondish braided hair and looked younger and had that black girl booty I love in jeans. She wipped out her ID to prove her age to me as well. I handed her a 20 and she went to work with an enjoyable bb knobby. I explored her body, uncovering a sexy bra and nice c-cups as well as a frilly pink thong underneath the jeans. I held out (not too long) thanks to the alcohol and finally uploaded my data into her young mouth. I couldn't help noticing how pretty she was while she bobbed my knob. She would be so much better if she didn't dress ghetto. I'm gonna work on that in the future. No cell though, but is getting her own apartment soon. She asked for a 10 tip (for taking my "stuff in her mouth she said", but I held out and said next time.

I dropped her off, and headed back down Willow, where as luck would have it I spotted Flacca. Ahh man, always happens. I then reaquainted Steel with his lost love Christina, who I was talking to when I spotted her. She hopped in, and proceeded to cough all over my phone and car. He kept telling her to give me a HJ, and that I was a horny bastard. LOL. Thanks for the help Blue!He made plans for a threesome and I headed home to Mrs Wtby, stepping outta the shower after working out on the tradmill. I was torn, but oh well....

Mr Wtby

Kiddos
11-27-07, 16:49
I drove around for 2 hours Monday early afternoon and found nothing worth picking up.. I saw a few regular mongers driving around also. It was raining on and off. I went to Meriden's Best. Average experience. Last Wednesday night, I went to Peeks. A lot of sleaze...(I like sleaze) Good time. I like Peeks better than Rockstar. Rockstar is too formal.

Luther
11-28-07, 16:05
Made a quick loop just around 11 am.

5-6 walkers. None caught my eye. But they all gave the look.

I had no time, I am sure some of you had some fun.

Ratso22
11-28-07, 16:06
Ratso22 one thing Wanderer forgot to mention when you achieve Senior status you must either buy all current participating Senior members a Grey Goose and Cranberry and a lap dance or PM us with a special number....Either way welcome

Blue and/or Mr. Waterbury, if you can make you way down to Danbury tonight I will be at Elans and I will gladly by each of you a drink and introduce to the girls.

Of course this message probably won't post until after the night is over, but I will be there regardless.

Ratso22
11-28-07, 16:07
WOW!!!!! I made it, as a senior member, 2 days early. I must be special

When In Vegas
11-28-07, 23:50
I had a feeling it was too good to last. Diana (the 20 year old, blonde, blue eyed, too good to be true beauty) is no more for now. She is back with her boyfriend and unavailable. Seems the girl has a regular job and a regular boy friend and only does what she did when she needs to. Lucky me, I guess. She was smokin HOT.

Her sister Jodi has promised to hook me up with the last of the threesome Christine. She gave me her number. She showed me a face shot of her and she appeared very cute. This one is 19, petite and supposedly has a J-lo ass.

The day was not a total loss. I got to spend some quality time with Jodi. She's about 5'6/7, big girl but not obese. Long black curly hair, blue eyes. Has a great set of D to DD titties. Best part is she is very accommodating, has her own place, charges a dirt cheap amt for FS and is actually a pretty good lay. For a minor extra fee, anal is also available.

We made good use of her queen size memory foam bed. Started with some tit sucking then an enthusiastic but avg BBBJ from different angles. She takes direction very well. I had to stop her before I busted. I had her bend over the edge of the bed and I did her doggie for a while. She has a nice hot box. We switched to mish. I had her ankles by her ears as I pounded her pretty good. She the unleashed her secret weapon and I busted big time. The girl can milk your cock with her vagina muscles. Years of keggle exercises. It was a pretty hot finish.

Here is the fucked up part. She told me that last night she got arrested. A young guy picked her up around Grove. Started with the 'you need a ride' routine. They did a cop check (she flashed her tit, he whipped out his dick). He then decided to stop at the 7-11 to get cash and the cops pulled up and took them out of their car. She said the cops let him drive away, so she's not sure if he was a cop or they let him off. Her husband had to bail her out.

I would definitely repeat with Jodi. Sr members feel free to PM me and I will relay Jodi's number. Which could lead to her sister and Christine (think of it as a possible triple-play).
Later
Vegas
Ratso- Congrats. I'm very envious. My posts still take 12 hrs.

Mr. Wtby
11-29-07, 23:05
I read Vegas's girls name in the police blotter this morning. That sucks.

Last few days, I have spotted my Nayna on Willow a few times, couldn't partake though. I also saw hot Jennifer wearing bright red pants working Willow and West Grove. I wish I could've went with her, but I don't trust her. Its too bad, she's almost escort material.

Yesterday at noon, spotted new w hot girl wearing green hat with chubbier w girl in front of Grove Manor. I gave my recon to Steel, but she was gone *poof* by the time he got there, and that mofo moves fast to get a hooker too! I really wished he got her.

Tonight, after work spotted Baldwin St Madi working Grove. I guess the rehab story never evolved. She dissapeared fast too.

nothing much else to report. later, mr wtby

ps ratso, congrats, i wish i could've had that drink, work sucked the big one today, and this whole week for that matter. welcome to the senior gods

When In Vegas
11-30-07, 11:42
Oh boy. She was really, really worried about that. She told her husband she got arrested for pot. Can you imagine opening the paper and finding out your wife is a prostitute. Holy crap. Hopefully he only reads the comics section.

Mr W, why don't you trust Nayna?

Later,

Vegas

I read Vegas's girls name in the police blotter this morning. That sucks.

Mr. Wtby
11-30-07, 21:10
But, Jennifer. I think you missed her name in there. Today after work, I spotted her again on Hillside in trendy black clothes, and wanted her again. I passed again, but my defenses are weakening for her as time goes on. She definitely is the hottest thing out there at the moment IMHO.

Shit, that sucks for Jodi. Pot???!!! Odds are, he knows she does a little extra on the side already. They usually tell you the charges when you bail someone out too!

Also, guys, becareful of this fool, drug dealer that works between 7-11 and the Willow St spanish Bakery on the corner of West Grove. His name is Jose, but he also goes by the name of Steve. He claims he has a cousin who works outta the house on Waterville named Sandra. He tried to pull a fast one on me and jump in my car at the intersection. I nearly Brittany'd his toes driving away. He then proceeds to yell, wave, and make a scene everytime I drive by the area now. He's a skinny 5"6 or so spanish guy usually wearing a tan hoodie and sweatpants. Unfort, I see him alot around there. I don't trust him. Just a friendly public service announcement from...

Mr Wtby.

Steel, lets go raise some glasses tomorrow! And not in Wtby!!

Oh boy. She was really, really worried about that. She told her husband she got arrested for pot. Can you imagine opening the paper and finding out your wife is a prostitute. Holy crap. Hopefully he only reads the comics section.

Mr W, why don't you trust Nayna?

Later,

Vegas

Bubba261
12-01-07, 02:53

If his wife is what she is and he doesn't know already, I'm sure the comics section is WAY over his head intellectually!

When In Vegas
12-01-07, 11:18
You're right. So why is it that u don't trust Jennifer?

But, Jennifer. I think you missed her name in there. Today after work, I spotted her again on Hillside in trendy black clothes, and wanted her again. I passed again, but my defenses are weakening for her as time goes on. She definitely is the hottest thing out there at the moment IMHO.

Schwing
12-01-07, 12:45
They usually tell you the charges when you bail someone out too!

They don't necessarily tell the person bailing out the arrestee the charges. In fact, there probably was no bail as the girl has a home address and it's a minor charge. ROR means she doesn't even have to have someone come get her.

Member #3948
12-01-07, 14:34
My hangover is finally gone. Too many Grey Gooses last nite with Mr. Wtby. Like allways he is one cheap fuck. Won't spend money on a drink for a friend. On the other hand he did buy me a few lap dances...

The dude can talk too. W - stop the sobbing about your last wife. She probally left because you talk too much. She was a ***** anaways. Ut-oh now no more lap dances for Steel, LOL.

The talent, like allways was above average up in Wolcott. If I could rember a name I would tell you but it is all kinda foggy. Titts apleanty along with some extra special gropping. It cost a pretty penny to be teased like that but all in all a good time. That blond was f-ing hot!

I got a call today from my new love interrest Christina. It seems on the way home Mr.Wtby got some head from her. MutherF...I thought we were friends? Where was the call inviting me for sloppy seconds. Not that I would have after you were anywheres near her.

Now I'll have to wait till next week. The dam girl is all stickey and streached out. Christina told me you were a "nice guy but not as nice as me". I pay better...Seeee, there you go again with that cheepo shit. She promised to introduce me to her sister for a threesome next week!!!!

She is all mine and I wont share...Unless I have to.

Steel Blue

Ilovenola
12-01-07, 17:12
Are the AMP's still all closed down out there or has the heat died down?

Big Dog9
12-01-07, 17:22
Thanks Vegas I visited Jodi yesterday afternoon easy location comfy memory foam bed. Average oral skills but she was enthusiastic about it. tThen on to a nice covered doggy ride great hips to hang on to, She promised to hook me up with her sister and a 19 yr old friend of hers. So we shall see how that works out,

Big Dog9
12-01-07, 17:26
Quick ride through the grove loop today very chilly and windy. I did spot a couple of nasties out and about and also red haired Jessica. Stopped and said hello but I was on my way to an appt so I didnt have time to enjoy her skills. Went through again after I was done and it was barren must be too cold for them.

Schwing
12-01-07, 18:25
Got digits from Vegas for Jodi and hooked up with her and her sister for a troika. Both are very nice and pleasant. They get more comfortable as you do.

Diana is 20 trim, with gorgeous Bs and succulent nips. Shaved and nice looking below but no dining available. And I really wanted to. Nice ass. Pretty face, decent teeth but no FK. Great oral skills and ok for FS. I'd say a 9 for a SW and 6 for an escort.

Jodi is older, 30, with big old funbags and great long nips. Dark hair and a nice face (nasty teeth). Overweight, but she hides it well while she works. Good oral skills and very good FS. Dr. Keggle was a truly great man. I'd say a 6-7 for an SW and 5 for an escort, but could go up if she went specialty.

They are very underpriced and you should partake before they realize it. Both hit the pipe and Jodi snorts H. Both smoke, but so would I if sucked dick all day. I don't plan on doing either.

Treat them well. While some of the money obviously goes for the habit I would that more goes to take care care of the kids. But given the surroundings, I doubt it. Breaks my heart that kids have to grow up like that.

When In Vegas
12-01-07, 18:38
You guys jumped on that pretty quick. The sister is HOT. This other Christine chick sounds promising as well.

Later,

Vegas

Got digits from Vegas for Jodi and hooked up with her and her sister for a troika. Both are very nice and pleasant. They get more comfortable as you do.

Diana is 20 trim, with gorgeous Bs and succulent nips. Shaved and nice looking below but no dining available. And I really wanted to. Nice ass. Pretty face, decent teeth but no FK. Great oral skills and ok for FS. I'd say a 9 for a SW and 6 for an escort.

Jodi is older, 30, with big old funbags and great long nips. Dark hair and a nice face (nasty teeth). Overweight, but she hides it well while she works. Good oral skills and very good FS. Dr. Keggle was a truly great man. I'd say a 6-7 for an SW and 5 for an escort, but could go up if she went specialty.

They are very underpriced and you should partake before they realize it. Both hit the pipe and Jodi snorts H. Both smoke, but so would I if sucked dick all day. I don't plan on doing either.

Treat them well. While some of the money obviously goes for the habit I would that more goes to take care care of the kids. But given the surroundings, I doubt it. Breaks my heart that kids have to grow up like that.

Bubba261
12-01-07, 23:40
Both smoke, but so would I if sucked dick all day. I don't plan on doing either.

One of the best lines I've seen here in years!

When In Vegas
12-02-07, 16:18
Been getting PMs from non Sr members and 1 guy with zero posts who wanted to know Diana's boyfriend's name (WTF). Fellows, if you don't have an established reputation on this board, don't expect any info to be sent your way. Sorry that's just the way it is.

Later,

Vegas

Aski Rn
12-02-07, 21:09
Been getting PMs from non Sr members and 1 guy with zero posts who wanted to know Diana's boyfriend's name (WTF). Fellows, if you don't have an established reputation on this board, don't expect any info to be sent your way. Sorry that's just the way it is.

Later,

VegasDid I read it right? boyfriend's name..lol..asking info about the girls is quite understandable, be it newbie or senior..but info about the BF, he is either oSB :D or maybe its some girl who is thinking that its right time to pick Diana's BF.

Aski

Tommy13
12-03-07, 01:44

Later,

VegasUgh. How many more reports do I need to file before I get SM status?

Ratso22
12-03-07, 07:36
Ugh. How many more reports do I need to file before I get SM status?

You need to be a member for 6 months. You still have 2 + months to go.

Member #3948
12-03-07, 16:50
What is it you ask? Why youth of course. I have found a way to get it back albit for only an hour. No not Vigra but a beautiful slutty pr 18 year old with ferfect c-cups and a tiny ass.

Motta (please excuse my spelling) is a sight that has haunted me for 4 months now. I met her tru a friend one morning but had absolutely no time. It was an introduction only. I gave her my number she promised to call but never did. Back at out first meeting I got to see and squeez thoes perfect yes perfect tatas. I looked for her for 4 months driving by her house stopping to ask people if they knew her. Struck out every time. I couldn't ask my friend she isn't on speaking terms with me for a while now.

Suffice to say I got lucky today. I was on my last loop look see had called every working girl I knew and some I didn't - not a one answered. Just then out of the corner of my eye I spotted her. She screamed out loud when she saw me it seems she had lost the number and our common friend told her no as to getting it again.

We went to a nice motel in Nagatuck. I undressed this tiny, perfectly formed pr spanish speking beauty. Flat stomach with a belly ring. Sweet round ass with just the right cushining. Not skinny at all. Titts...ahh her titts were the best I have seen in a long time. C-cups toned sensitive with nice nipples. If I could I would take them to go and play with them every day. They're better than ice cream...I digress...

Nice shower I helped her wash. We dried off and went right to it. She can go deep and has a nice tequnic giving head. I couldn't take my hands off her ass. No daty was allowed and to be honest she dosn't know how to move her body yet in the sack. She has a ferrari body but drives it like a volvo. Motta moaned and liked it especially when I was hammerring her doggie style.

No way was this a day when I could last that long. She has had a kid but is still pretty dam tite. Thoes young ones really spring back. Annother quick shower and we were off.

On the way back I asked her how much she wanted for our time together. She said "whatever give me 20". I gave her 60 and she was worth every Jackson. I will be taking this girl for a ride again soon.

Christina once again was a no show but this time it worked out.

Steel Blue

When In Vegas
12-03-07, 17:23
Anybody worth waiting 4 months for must be a hotty. Please let us know when she comes off the 'private stock' list.

Vegas

What is it you ask? Why youth of course. I have found a way to get it back albit for only an hour. No not Vigra but a beautiful slutty pr 18 year old with ferfect c-cups and a tiny ass.

Motta (please excuse my spelling) is a sight that has haunted me for 4 months now. I met her tru a friend one morning but had absolutely no time. It was an introduction only. I gave her my number she promised to call but never did. Back at out first meeting I got to see and squeez thoes perfect yes perfect tatas. I looked for her for 4 months driving by her house stopping to ask people if they knew her. Struck out every time. I couldn't ask my friend she isn't on speaking terms with me for a while now.

Suffice to say I got lucky today. I was on my last loop look see had called every working girl I knew and some I didn't - not a one answered. Just then out of the corner of my eye I spotted her. She screamed out loud when she saw me it seems she had lost the number and our common friend told her no as to getting it again.

We went to a nice motel in Nagatuck. I undressed this tiny, perfectly formed pr spanish speking beauty. Flat stomach with a belly ring. Sweet round ass with just the right cushining. Not skinny at all. Titts...ahh her titts were the best I have seen in a long time. C-cups toned sensitive with nice nipples. If I could I would take them to go and play with them every day. They're better than ice cream...I digress...

Nice shower I helped her wash. We dried off and went right to it. She can go deep and has a nice tequnic giving head. I couldn't take my hands off her ass. No daty was allowed and to be honest she dosn't know how to move her body yet in the sack. She has a ferrari body but drives it like a volvo. Motta moaned and liked it especially when I was hammerring her doggie style.

No way was this a day when I could last that long. She has had a kid but is still pretty dam tite. Thoes young ones really spring back. Annother quick shower and we were off.

On the way back I asked her how much she wanted for our time together. She said "whatever give me 20". I gave her 60 and she was worth every Jackson. I will be taking this girl for a ride again soon.

Steel Blue

Bulldog1965
12-04-07, 00:41

Steel BlueHow can one man be so blessed with such great fortune.Have toured the loop at various times and days with no success.Guess i will have to wait for my fortune to turn.

When In Vegas
12-04-07, 10:05
Tommy,

In my opinion, it's the quality and credibility of someone's posts that are important.

Ugh. How many more reports do I need to file before I get SM status?

Member #3948
12-04-07, 16:49
Whatever it is it struck again. This time with a little help from my new best friend Vegas. Thank you Vegas you did well Grasshopper...

Vegas sent me Jodie's number along with his recommendation that I would really prefere Dianna. He was correct. 100%

I will not repeat what has already been said about her via Rikberts discription with one exception. Her titts are definately a c-cup. I only had a "talk" with her today but let me tell you her linguistics are pretty dam good. I did examin what I could and liked what I saw.

She will be in the hotel with me this week. Dam but I love tiny tite and white along with young, women. Vegas I will say how can you bang Jodi when Dianna is available. I saw them both but had eyes only for Dianna. I didn't meet Christina. All 3 work. Dianna wanted to do me with Jodi and her hubby in the next room, no way I took her for a ride instead. Hubby is still ignorant of Jodi's working.

Attention Mr.Wtby not since the "college girls" era has there been such a nice looking street walking type girl in Waterbury. I suggest as did Rikbert to strike fast before their demand factor pushes up prices...

What does 18 + 20 equal? No not 38, it equals two fine pieces of ass in two days. By the way Motta is not private stock, PR's tho pleantifull as of late are not my favorite no matter how fine they look. Whit girls definately set my heart a swooning and my big Blue a throbbing!

Steel Blue

Outworlder
12-04-07, 20:54
Of course skill, luck, & the people you know helps in getting these tiny tight & white women. But, could it also be the Look that Steel Blue has & the tool he's carrying that women instantively gravitate to. Can that be the case as well?!

Skill or Luck...Who Knows But!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whatever it is it struck again. This time with a little help from my new best friend Vegas. Thank you Vegas you did well Grasshopper...

KantDelay
12-04-07, 21:01
I too saw Diana today. She really is cute with a waif of a body and those c-cups are nice and firm. Shaved down below and smelled real nice - but she won't allow DATY or fingers..... So today I tried to contact Jodi (no answer yesterday) and she told me she was not available until 4:00. I couldn't but said maybe we could try for tomorrow. She then called me right back and said her sister could see me if I'd like. Yes, I like!!! Easy to get to. Strange setup but her husband was not in when I was there.

Diana introduced herself and I thought to myself - I thought Vegas said her name was Christine - oh well. LOL. Now looking at Steel's report - I get it. We went for the full monty. Her oral skills are soooooo nice. I finished that way. FS was less than enthusiastic - I felt like I was in a bridgeport massage parlor because she said, "I don't think it's gonna fit." Well, it did - but she seemed uncomfortable - no I don't think it was an act - so after a bit we finished back where we started. No complaints here. I get the feeling she is real nervous. She did tell me that her boyfriend was at her apartment - Jodi went to get her when I called to say I was there. So maybe that was why she seemed anxious. She was a real sweetie though - no complaints - even with the issue I mentioned and she took it like a champ. Again - oral was supreme. I think I might skip FS next time and just have - as steel would say - a conversation with her.

As an aside when I left I saw Jodi walking about a block or two away. I offered her a ride which she took, and she said, "Sorry you had to wait when you got here but her boyfriend was at her apartment when I went to get her." I guess her story was true. I dropped her off at some house - that looked very sketchy. I am interested in Jodi on the level of the keegle thing, but her "sister(s)" are way more worth the time.

I want to publicly thank Vegas and say if I could help out with any info to pm me. This was different for me and a ton of fun.

When In Vegas
12-04-07, 21:06
Thank you master. I spoke to Jodi today and she said you had 'talked'. I told her to take good care of you. Cause that guy 'is the king of Waterbury'.

I banged Jodi cause she told me Diana was back with her boyfriend and out of circulation. LOL

But you know, I'm not picky. I like variety and having a pair of sisters who look night and day from each other is pretty cool.

Enjoy my friend. I have a 3some setup for tomorrow. Looking forward to a little doggy finish with Diana with a big ole Jodi double D tit in my mouth.

Vegas

PS I tried Christine today. Her phone seems to be back online but no luck getting thru.

Vegas sent me Jodie's number along with his recommendation that I would really prefere Dianna. He was correct. 100%

I will not repeat what has already been said about her via Rikberts discription with one exception. Her titts are definately a c-cup. I only had a "talk" with her today but let me tell you her linguistics are pretty dam good. I did examin what I could and liked what I saw.

She will be in the hotel with me this week. Dam but I love tiny tite and white along with young, women. Vegas I will say how can you bang Jodi when Dianna is available. I saw them both but had eyes only for Dianna. I didn't meet Christina. All 3 work. Dianna wanted to do me with Jodi and her hubby in the next room, no way I took her for a ride instead. Hubby is still ignorant of Jodi's working.

Attention Mr.Wtby not since the "college girls" era has there been such a nice looking street walking type girl in Waterbury. I suggest as did Rikbert to strike fast before their demand factor pushes up prices...

What does 18 + 20 equal? No not 38, it equals two fine pieces of ass in two days. By the way Motta is not private stock, PR's tho pleantifull as of late are not my favorite no matter how fine they look. Whit girls definately set my heart a swooning and my big Blue a throbbing!

Steel Blue

When In Vegas
12-04-07, 21:11
You know I had the same experience with Diana. She's a little reserved. If I can steal Steel's classic line. She has a Ferrari body but drives it like a volvo. But damm she is hot. Pretty blue eyes and those titties. Uhm. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Vegas

I too saw Diana today. She really is cute with a waif of a body and those c-cups are nice and firm. Shaved down below and smelled real nice. But she won't allow DATY or fingers. So today I tried to contact Jodi (no answer yesterday) and she told me she was not available until 4:00. I couldn't but said maybe we could try for tomorrow. She then called me right back and said her sister could see me if I'd like. Yes, I like! Easy to get to. Strange setup but her husband was not in when I was there.

Diana introduced herself and I thought to myself. I thought Vegas said her name was Christine. Oh well. LOL. Now looking at Steel's report. I get it. We went for the full monty. Her oral skills are soooooo nice. I finished that way. FS was less than enthusiastic. I felt like I was in a bridgeport massage parlor because she said, "I don't think it's gonna fit. " Well, it did. But she seemed uncomfortable. No I don't think it was an act. So after a bit we finished back where we started. No complaints here. I get the feeling she is real nervous. She did tell me that her boyfriend was at her apartment. Jodi went to get her when I called to say I was there. So maybe that was why she seemed anxious. She was a real sweetie though. No complaints. Even with the issue I mentioned and she took it like a champ. Again. Oral was supreme. I think I might skip FS next time and just have. As steel would say. A conversation with her.

As an aside when I left I saw Jodi walking about a block or two away. I offered her a ride which she took, and she said, "Sorry you had to wait when you got here but her boyfriend was at her apartment when I went to get her. " I guess her story was true. I dropped her off at some house. That looked very sketchy. I am interested in Jodi on the level of the keegle thing, but her "sister (s)" are way more worth the time.

I want to publicly thank Vegas and say if I could help out with any info to pm me. This was different for me and a ton of fun.

Member #3948
12-05-07, 07:23
Finally something to report on in Waterbury. To add some more info Dianna is not back together with her BF. He was just spending the nite. She may be moving to her dads apt soon.

Christina is supposed to be Diannas room mate cute but overweight. I am gonna find out.

Vegas if you do a 3-some get them to go down on each other. Sisterly love and all that....!!!

Steel Blue

Big Dog9
12-05-07, 08:45
Kant, the reason she they couldnt see you at 4 is they were both still doing me. They work well together although as reported Diana's oral skills are much better and her body is awesome. I was able to do some finger probing she is very tight but managed to open her up some before the big deed. Trying to set up a Diana & Christine 3some for thursday.

KantDelay
12-05-07, 19:57
How is Diana walking these days - -Yikes. I feel so much closer to you guys now!!!! LOL. I have to see and try out christina now. Again, I bow to Vegas for the find.... We need a deli number station outside their place. ;-)

Mr. Wtby
12-05-07, 21:01
A little to the left!! hahahahahahahaha, mr jokerbury

PS On a sad and serious side note, my first wife has come down with a life threatning illness and its really cut into my mongering time as of late. I may have a very full house in the future, especially as her prognosis is not very good. As much as I hated her when we were married, she turned me to mongering, I wish for her and our kids sake that she was ok. I'm sure my current spouse is nervous to having 8 kids potentially living with us and being supported by us in the future as well. I aint retyring from this sport however!!

How is Diana walking these days - -Yikes. place. ;-)

Pecker Pete
12-05-07, 22:25
Best of luck to you and your family

PS On a sad and serious side note, my first wife has come down with a life threatning illness and its really cut into my mongering time as of late. I may have a very full house in the future, especially as her prognosis is not very good. As much as I hated her when we were married, she turned me to mongering, I wish for her and our kids sake that she was ok. I'm sure my current spouse is nervous to having 8 kids potentially living with us and being supported by us in the future as well. I aint retyring from this sport however!!

When In Vegas
12-05-07, 23:44
Hang in there Mr. W. Do what you need to do for your family.

Vegas

When In Vegas
12-05-07, 23:56
Fellows be careful about doing the deed at Jodi/Diana's place. I was there today for my 3some and the place was crawling with kids. Jodi has a 3 room apt and one of the rooms is being used by a drug dealer (who happened to be there today).

Diana, who lives across the street, could not join us because her boyfriend suspected something was going on. How did I know this, I heard it from Jodi' 10-12 year old daughter who Jodi was using as a messenger. The pussy is good but the setup is just trouble waiting to happen (my opinion).

Ratso. See my PM to you.

Later,

Vegas

LurkingDog
12-06-07, 00:05
Sorry to learn of your misfortune. Best wishes for continuing the hobby even in the midst of "life" happening.

LD

Ratso22
12-06-07, 11:28
The following report is going to make me look bad, but I feel it needs to be reported. I expect and deserve to get some razzing.

I set up a "meeting" with Jodi for 5:30 pm yesterday. When I got there she said we had to go across the street to her friends place because her place was full. We ended up on a mattress in a cold and dark room. Because of the setup I decided to just get a bj and she asked for .3, which I paid and I put my wallet in my pocket. I got a very average bbbj, would have been better under better conditions. After finishing I got dressed and left. On the way home I realized my wallet was missing, so I called Jodi and I asked if she could look for it at her friends place. She did and she found it. I was about 25-30 minutes away at this point. I told I'd be right over and that I would give her $20 for her trouble. She said I should be lucky that she is honest.

When I got back to her place I called her and waited for her outside of her place. I was then approached by some young guy claiming that I was messing with his "ho's". I smiled and said I didn't know what he was talking about. He then said "you left your wallet with my ho", handed it to me and said be careful. When I got to my car I looked in the wallet and noticed about $150 was missing. I called Jodi up and he answered. I complained about the missing money and I said so much for honesty, he played dumb, saying that maybe his ho took the money and I should be more careful with my wallet.

1) he is right I should be more careful with it
2) I should be thankful I got my wallet back and they left me $25 and I got all my cards and license back
3) I guess I should have expected it and also be thankful I didn't get hurt
4) bad business move on their part because I would have spent more than $150 on them in the future.

I expect some of you guys to get on me about this, but I felt the story needed to be told. Be careful.

SR Only
12-06-07, 12:31
2) I should be thankful I got my wallet back and they left me $25 and I got all my cards and license back
Be careful.

I would kill off the cards. If they copied the numbers, they will probably empty out Best Buy and other stores. No razzing from me. I appreciate the words to the wise.

When In Vegas
12-06-07, 12:40
Ratso,

You did the right thing posting it. As I mentioned the pussy is good but the setup is trouble waiting to happen. All things considered, you're right it could have been much worst.

I actually just called her and confronted her about ripping off my friend. She said Diana's boyfriend found the wallet and she did not realize he had taken money out of it. Who knows if that's true. I told her something like this is very bad for business and she should try to get you your money back or at least offer you some free services with her sister to make up for it. She said she would call you back. Let us know if anything happens. Personally I doubt it but who knows.

Later,

Vegas

The following report is going to make me look bad, but I feel it needs to be reported. I expect and deserve to get some razzing.

I set up a "meeting" with Jodi for 5:30 pm yesterday. When I got there she said we had to go across the street to her friends place because her place was full. We ended up on a mattress in a cold and dark room. Because of the setup I decided to just get a bj and she asked for .3, which I paid and I put my wallet in my pocket. I got a very average bbbj, would have been better under better conditions. After finishing I got dressed and left. On the way home I realized my wallet was missing, so I called Jodi and I asked if she could look for it at her friends place. She did and she found it. I was about 25-30 minutes away at this point. I told I'd be right over and that I would give her $20 for her trouble. She said I should be lucky that she is honest.

When I got back to her place I called her and waited for her outside of her place. I was then approached by some young guy claiming that I was messing with his "ho's". I smiled and said I didn't know what he was talking about. He then said "you left your wallet with my ho", handed it to me and said be careful. When I got to my car I looked in the wallet and noticed about $150 was missing. I called Jodi up and he answered. I complained about the missing money and I said so much for honesty, he played dumb, saying that maybe his ho took the money and I should be more careful with my wallet.

4) bad business move on their part because I would have spent more than $150 on them in the future.

I expect some of you guys to get on me about this, but I felt the story needed to be told. Be careful.

Mercenary Q
12-06-07, 16:28

Guys like that aren't known for their forethought and consideration. Kant is just another word for musn't.

Member #3948
12-06-07, 16:35
Thanks for the info Rattso. I will never spend ome mn in the apt now. Out service only. A room at the motel for 40 bucks is way cheeper than pimps rolling you....

Mr Wtby...Finally, that woman is truely leaving you. Don't worry about the babbysitting I have a few "friends" who will be willing to help out. Especially a sexy silver haired gent like yourself.

Where the F,,, is Christina? I haven't heard from her in a while. Anyone banging her?

Steel Blue

Garthy
12-06-07, 20:02

I NEVER bring my wallet to an encounter. You are lucky that you are not going to be blackmailed by a pimp/hustler/SW until the end of time. I would have written the missing money off knowing the crook you were speaking to on the phone has your home address. In fact, I might have thanked him for giving it back...

Ratso22
12-06-07, 20:15
Thanks for the support guys. I should be okay, the address on my DL is my old address. I never bring my wallet either. Not sure why I did this time, I wasn't thinking.

Wanderer
12-06-07, 20:42
Thanks for the support guys. I should be okay, the address on my DL is my old address. I never bring my wallet either. Not sure why I did this time, I wasn't thinking.

If anything, the few times I have gone to a girl's apartment, the wallet actually stayed outside in a hidden place in the car. I try to negotiate the $$ before even letting them in the car.

Like others have already mentioned, scrap the cards.. they're already compromised. other problem, ID theft.. if you keep your SSC in the wallet, you'll need to make sure your not hit up for new accounts, etc.

no razzing here either. It sucks (pardon the pun) people go that low, etc.. I imagine the wallet was actually lifted,
instead of left. (which also leads to insecurity with the girl.)

In short, JUST the amount you're negotiating with (start low, if she asks for more than you already
have out, pass!)

ONLY the keys to the car, and maybe a 2nd set for something else no-longer owned on a splittable ring.
Learned this from an old video about car jackings.. If someone holds you up, demanding the keys to the car,
separate them, and act like you're handing them the car keys, but instead the worthless keys.
as they reach, Toss them away from reach. As they go after the keys, get in your car, and GO!
Don't even bother trying to get the other keys back. they'll be left with a worthless set of keys,
You'll be left with your life, dignity, and car!

When In Vegas
12-06-07, 21:19
My posts are getting delayed so you won't see this until much later. But I talked to Jodi and told her even though it was the boyfriend who did this, her business is going to suffer. She agreed to set it straight and asked that I have Ratso call her (which I did via PM).

Meanwhile if we really want to help Ratso. You should call her and tell her you're not going to see her until things with Ratso are fixed.

Later,

Vegas

Mr. Wtby
12-06-07, 22:51
guys thanks for the support. Today, my very bitchy boss let me take an hour break in the afternoon around 3. I've only been working my knuckles off for her. I rewarded myself to some fine "conversation" as Steel would say with Nanya off Willow St. She was with some thugs, and looks one herself, but under that rough exterior is a young sexy hottie who gives decent head. I gave her a tip this time too!

ratso-glad it worked out ok for you-good luck with that. I always throw the cash in my pants and stash the wallet, jewlry etc under the backseat floormats FYI. Doens't matter who I'm with.

Mack Daddy II
12-07-07, 08:33
Just to add to the Jodi and he wallet situation. I saw her for the first time last night (Thursday). The first thing she told me is to make sure I put away my wallet. She told me the story of how Jodi, Diana, and this guy were doing dope and they wondered where did he get the money for all if it. He said he found a wallet.
I really do believe her, and she says she will try and make it up you (Ratso) paying your money back. . I also agree with Vegas, her business should chill a bit until she contacts him and makes some arraingements. She has to keep those around her in line if we are going to spend cash with her and her crew.
As for Jodi, she is a very nice woman, who is eager to please and she is a triple theat with a nice mouth, big tits, and a big ass. She also has to work on her place of business... to dirty and too cold for me. Next time I will get a room.
Jodi also told me Diana is out of the mix for a while. Her boyfriend is getting too suspicious and actually almost caught her with a guy the other day.
Vegas thanks for the hook up...

later
Mack

Ratso22
12-07-07, 11:25
I know she is lying about who found the wallet. She didn't know about my wallet until I called her, she went to the location, while on the phone with me and found it herself. She also commented on the amount of money in the wallet. I told her I'd be right over and that I would give her $20 for her troubles. She told me that I am lucky she is an honest girl.

She is a drug addict. You really can't trust addicts.

Ratso22
12-07-07, 11:50
My posts are getting delayed so you won't see this until much later. But I talked to Jodi and told her even though it was the boyfriend who did this, her business is going to suffer. She agreed to set it straight and asked that I have Ratso call her (which I did via PM).

Meanwhile if we really want to help Ratso. You should call her and tell her you're not going to see her until things with Ratso are fixed.

Later,

Vegas

No need to boycott. If you enjoy there company then, by all means, partake. I was just sending a warning out, to you guys, to be more careful.

Don't bring your wallet to the scene of the crime. And to know who you are dealing with.

Wolfman Jack
12-07-07, 11:52
First, Mr. W, I'm sorry to hear about the family situation. Remember, that always comes first, no matter what the circumstances. Those heroin addicts won't do you any favors, so make sure you put your priorities into prospective!

Second, Ratso, you're lucky the drug dealer actually had the heart to give the wallet back, 99.9% of the time when something like that happens, especially with vultures like them, you can kiss it goodbye. I agree with whoever said to cancel the cards, if they have online access (doubtful, but you never know), you may be seeing bills for a lot of Christmas presents that you didn't purchase yourself.

I've learned my lesson years ago about always thinking with the big head first, no matter who may be waiting for you.

Pecker Pete
12-07-07, 13:58
Drove the loop over and over and over to see nothing. Finally spot a cute chick named Kelly, works at the Barleycorn as a bartender. I asked if she needed a "ride". She got in, she said she is not a SW, just lives in a bad neighborhood. I don't believe her, I did get her digits and will report back next time I give her a ride.
So then I met Renee today, Renee who is in jail's GF. What a horrible performance, she was totally whacked out, sorry to say I will not repeat.

Member #3948
12-07-07, 15:15
Call the beoitch - she said she hasn't heard from you and has plans to repay you 50 at a time. I am off to see Dianna today and talked to Jody. She was suprised I knew about it. I said it will be bad for business if the cash isn't returned.

Call her so we all know which direction to go in. I want that ho to return the cash. It means that by hanging together we have an impact uopn events and happenings.

If this works we will unite on pricing.....

Steel Blue

Shakedown
12-07-07, 17:27
Hey Steel...What are you starting a Hobbyest Union? Great idea!

Awol768
12-07-07, 17:52
Mongers of the World Unite!

(at least this small section)

Craven Morehed
12-07-07, 19:36
Hey Steel...What are you starting a Hobbyest Union? Great idea!

Yea great idea we could get cards made up.
Anytime they try to bump up prices, bam flash the card.
What are the yearly dues going to be ?

Member #3948
12-07-07, 20:16
If we stick together we can lessen the blow to our wallets. I know with my appetite it will pay off big time.

On annother note I did get to have some time with Dianna today. Dam but she is good. Great oral skills. It is the first time I have gotten off in a long time where the woman used only her mouth, no hands mom. A true BJ! Unfortunately she hates cum...

Dianna's looks more than make up for any personality disorder (spilling cum) she may have. I have planns to bang her next week. I am saving up a big load for that one.

Rattso get your cash cause I will be hard pressed to say no to her. But you guy's should....

I introduced Dianna to Mr. Wytby today. Even he was impressed.

On a funny note I ran into Christina while I was waiting for Dianna. I told her I had no time she shouldn't have not called me for so long. I made other arrangemens. She looked bad compared to Dianna anaways...

Vegas you may soon be given the honor of buying myself and Mr.Wtby a Grey Goose at our next strip club event. I know, I know you're all excited just hold on I will let you know when we will going for our strip club fix...

Steel Blue

Member #3948
12-07-07, 20:19
With regards to promoting this site I have noticed that other forums have providers contributing and commenting along with the mongers. I have fostered a few relationships with escorts and will hopefully have one of them posting soon. We sholud all try to have one of our literate friends start posting.

Steel blue

Wanderer
12-07-07, 20:57
Mongers of the World Unite!

(at least this small section)

I can see it now.. the same picture of the ducks screwing in mid-air..

Fly United! (This should REALLY date myself!)

Wanderer --Those who wander, Aren't necessarily lost!

Bulldog1965
12-07-07, 21:08
With regards to promoting this site I have noticed that other forums have providers contributing and commenting along with the mongers. I have fostered a few relationships with escorts and will hopefully have one of them posting soon. We sholud all try to have one of our literate friends start posting.

Steel blueThis sounds like a good idea.Only problem with it is most girls can't keep minutes on their phone.Hard to believe they would own a computer to send messages unless your talking about expensive escorts.

It would be interesting to see what they have to say.

CT Boobman
12-07-07, 22:17
Reading about the support everyone has given Ratso just gives me a warm feeling inside. You guys are great. Really, its nice to have a community of like minded people.

It seems everyone banded together to stand up for whats right in this case. How often does that happen in life?

I have learned so much here over the years from the collective knowledge of you all. So, thanks for that.

Enough of my sentimentality. I wish an early happy holidays to all my monger brethren. Stay safe out there, and good luck!

Ratso22
12-08-07, 00:39
I will call her Saturday. I was too busy working today and I think it is too late now. I will call Saturday

Thanks guys. I will let you all know how it turns out.

Mr. Wtby
12-08-07, 08:54
Yes, and met her I did last night. All I can say is wow! I love that little tummy, tattoo that peeks out of her midriff and her little purple thong with bows. Makes one feel like the have a precent to unrap. Tiny little ass, nice body, perky little titties, and pretty face. ahhh man. great work Vegas!

And then I got called back to work due to computer malfunction. Time and a half goes to things I love in the world....romps in the hay with little honeys of this nature!

mr wtby

Schwing
12-08-07, 15:54
Call her so we all know which direction to go in. I want that ho to return the cash. It means that by hanging together we have an impact uopn events and happenings. If this works we will unite on pricing.....

Gentlemen

We must be careful about discussing holding the line on pricing from suppliers. We certainly don't want to raise the ire with the DoJ with regard to an anti-trust violation.

Lord knows I don't need any trouble with the law.

:)

Ratso22
12-08-07, 18:28
So I spoke to Jodi today. She says she wants to return the money to me by western Union. She said she can send me .5 on Monday. She also says that her friend found the wallet and that when I called she didn't know what to say at first and that now she feels guilty. So we will see what happens.

Wanderer
12-09-07, 14:05
So I spoke to Jodi today. She says she wants to return the money to me by western Union. She said she can send me .5 on Monday. She also says that her friend found the wallet and that when I called she didn't know what to say at first and that now she feels guilty. So we will see what happens.

BAD mistake! She needs a address to send via Western Union. (Unless she already has it, I thought you said the cards, & License had the old address.)
Just playing paranoid, but instead of a Western Union rep, You could end-up with unknown people showing up, or, worse case.. Ever seen the movie "Risky Business"?

Tell her In person, no go-between, and cash. If she has any smarts, and wants to get rid of the reputation, do it that way.

Bulldog1965
12-09-07, 14:49
So I spoke to Jodi today. She says she wants to return the money to me by western Union. She said she can send me .5 on Monday. She also says that her friend found the wallet and that when I called she didn't know what to say at first and that now she feels guilty. So we will see what happens.I have been through same situation.These girls have best of intentions but poor
follow through.The money is spent and will be hard to get back.If she really is sorry have her work it off if she is worth it.

If she is not willing you will know her deal.

You should also tell her she is lucky you.Had a friend who was burned of $60 and
beat the girl senseless when he found her again.

Good luck and happy hunting

When In Vegas
12-09-07, 19:20
Ratso, wester union? I don't know man. Trust me. You are going to want to do her sister Diana. Tell her you want 50 and an hr with her sister with multiple pops or a 3some of some kind and call it a day. Just make sure you take her to neutral territory.

Later,

Vegas

Ratso22
12-10-07, 03:39
I don't know much about western union, but she said I could pick up the money at a stop and shop, or something, under my first name and using a code that they would give out. Not sure if thats how it works, but it sounds safe if it is.

Bulldog1965
12-10-07, 08:17
Ratso, wester union? I don't know man. Trust me. You are going to want to do her sister Diana. Tell her you want 50 and an hr with her sister with multiple pops or a 3some of some kind and call it a day. Just make sure you take her to neutral territory.

Later,

VegasRatso,When in Vegas has best idea for you to get your moneys worth.
Don't let them talk you into giving them a little money for their time as they will never really work off what they owe you.

Member #3948
12-10-07, 09:38
I am gonna take my pound of flesh today with Dianna. When I make her scream I will be thinking of, well, myself....Sorry!

Steel Blue

Ratso22
12-10-07, 10:11
What is a good safe place to take Diana, in Waterbury? If that is the route I choose

Avojo1
12-10-07, 13:06
Hey fellas,
Yeah I know I never post anymore. Well, I put that to my on again off again relationships with 2 strippers from EB I have been seeing for the past couple of months. It was enough to keep me from any other extracurriculars. Too tired. Anyway, happy Holidays to all of you sombitches. I went to Peeks twice last week. Same foursome bitchin about who is going on next. I must say I'm getting quite annoyed at the only white dancer there. Mid 40's Red hair big DDD's screwed on. Too damn pushy. I kept brushing her off and going to see the hot skinny blond "Adriana""??? Think that was her name. Needs a bag on her face but her body is hot. tits are flabby a bit from 2 girls back in Brazil, but good lap action. The normal trees were missing int he LD area. I watched the white girl staring me down while I was up there. She needs to lose the "I'm the best one in here" attitude and the lower than low mileage dances she gives is an even bigger hinderance.

I also got the email from Crysta's wife, husband, whatever. No surprise I guess. Steel and Mr. Wtby, I might be in Wtby today. Beer??

Avojo takin it slow.

Member #3948
12-10-07, 16:51
Dam this is one fine ass girl. Sweet and innocent looking her one major flaw is she dosn't like cum...

She got all dolled up for me today. Tight size 3 blue jeans, high heals, hair all done up nice along with her make-up job. Put a little eye liner on her with some rouge and BAM! One hot chick. It is an awsome sight to watch a chick like that walk across the street to your car.

We went to our little love nest in the South End. She even got the room (I paid). Not one mention of cash through the whole 2 hours we spent together. Definately a no rush experiance. We cuddled and chatted like we knew each other for years. What she lacks in experiance she makes up for with her looks and youth.

I took a few seconds to admire her long lean body while she waited for me to undress and join her on the bed. Perfect is all I could think. When you are used to the local stuff she shines.

Nothing was witheld except for some dfk. To personal yet for her. No problem though I introduced her to my dSBk. Thats deep Steel Blue kissing for you little girls and boy's at home. My tounge played with her smothly shaved pink flower. What a fine sight it was too. Not one flaw in it or on it. Tiny tite and pink (my new color).

I tried to get her off but think her youth and inexperiance in the sack is holding her back. Not to mention having an old smelly fart like me playing with her.

She has a tiny clit. It fit nicely betweene my lips. I sucked softly at first trying to get her to that point of no return but her body wouldn't have it. I increased the circles I was making with my tounge exploring her most secret place to a furious pace. She kept up with me and matched my beat filling her mouth with my Steel Blue. Dam can this girl suck cock!

She was slightly on the salty side (hope that wasn't one of you fucks). We spent a good 15 mn getting aquainted. I took a break and popped on a cover and entered her missionary style. The view was astounding. Her c-cups with thoes responsive nipples. They also are quite cheawable. She likes them played with softly.

I turned her this way and that, bent her legs to her ears. I asked her what she liked best. Her favorite says she is doggie. I obliged her with legs together and apart. I even told her she liked it best because she didn't have to look into her employers face and eyes. I know she feels bad about what she is doing but dam it to hell if I cared. I was a jack hammerin bull in a soft petite china shop.

I slowed and controlled my urgent need to explode, wanting to make the moment last. I even flipped her back over so I could look into her beautiful eyes. Finally I folded her knees to her chest and slammed the ever-lovin snot out of her. I know, I know I am a romantic....

After cleaning up we spent annother 30 mn chatting and massaging each other. I asked her about her life and she was more than willing to talk. You actually can see how old you really are when you chat with a 21 yr old. Different stages in life and all.

She even promissed me she would make me some Xmass cookies. I told her thank you and to pretend I was her favorite cookie and eat me. She willingly obliged and proceeded to suck my brains out my cock. She finished me up with a nice hand job. To be honest I would rather get a HJ from her than get laid with anything "currently" out in town now.

We dressed and I dropped her off. I was 100 lighter plus 40 for the room. I know I could have left less but she was worth it and besides she is gonna make me some cookies.

In conclusion Dianna ratings go like this. Looks she is a solid 8 service an 8 personality a 9. She lost marks because of inexperiance in the sack. Little if any moaning and she isn't totally comfey with what she is doing. For what is currently available in Waterbury she is a beacon of light in a long dark tunell. I even gave her the wallet test and she passed. I set my pants and coat so I would notice any rifelling through the pockets. None was detected. Wallet was in the car just to be safe.

Have fun, I did.

Steel Blue

When In Vegas
12-10-07, 18:34
Steel Blue,

After a report like that. I think you should be buying me that Grey Goose.

Like I previously said, let's enjoy it while it lasts.

Later Vegas

Bulldog1965
12-10-07, 21:36
Steel Blue,

After a report like that. I think you should be buying me that Grey Goose.

Like I previously said, let's enjoy it while it lasts.

Later VegasIf your willing to share the number hell i will buy you a flock of geese.

Wanderer
12-10-07, 22:11
I don't know much about western union, but she said I could pick up the money at a stop and shop, or something, under my first name and using a code that they would give out. Not sure if thats how it works, but it sounds safe if it is.

No-way, Rat! Welcome to the new world of 9-11 Paranoia.. they now require you to give more info than just a name, etc. license, personal I.D. (read SSN), are now needed.. because too many were using it to send/launder drug (or worse) money. Even Moneygram is just as info demanding.

As others have suggested, take it out in trade.. More than likely, she's already blown (snorted, smoked, shot-up, etc.) the money.. there's very little chance she'd part with any money she earns when it can further her own habit.

Wanderer --:Those who wander, rarely are lost!
(who's lost a few $$$'s to barracudas over the years.)

Bulldog1965
12-11-07, 00:23
No-way, Rat! Welcome to the new world of 9-11 Paranoia.. they now require you to give more info than just a name, etc. license, personal I.D. (read SSN), are now needed.. because too many were using it to send/launder drug (or worse) money. Even Moneygram is just as info demanding.

As others have suggested, take it out in trade.. More than likely, she's already blown (snorted, smoked, shot-up, etc.) the money.. there's very little chance she'd part with any money she earns when it can further her own habit.

(who's lost a few $$$'s to barracudas over the years.)Happens when little head does the thinking.Think we all have fallen prey one way or another.

Ratso22
12-11-07, 01:18

(who's lost a few $$$'s to barracudas over the years.)

Oh well I guess that's out then. Since I already counted the money as a loss I might as well try and get a freebie or two from Diana. Can someone please help with a safe location in the waterbury area to take her to?

Tommy13
12-11-07, 01:40
So I finally made trip up to Waterbury to see what you guys are all raving about. I don't know Waterbury at all, so finding my way was difficult. The loops I recall you guys mentioning I was able to find and I saw some SW looking women on the set, but because I didn't know the area I was a little uncomfortable and I didn't see anyone that really grabbed me.

Kind of a long trip for me for no action, but a valuable recon mission all the same.

Member #3948
12-11-07, 08:57
Oh well I guess that's out then. Since I already counted the money as a loss I might as well try and get a freebie or two from Diana. Can someone please help with a safe location in the waterbury area to take her to?

You unfortunately are looking for a freebie from the innocent one. It was Jodi and her drug dealer who took the cash. Jodi has a Heroin habit. Dianna "says" she dosn't do any drugs other than some pot. Who knows for sure but she also said she is cutting her sister loose as Jodi is all one way. Take and no give.

Good luck though believe me when I say it never hurts to ask. The worst you can hear is no!

Steel BLUE

When In Vegas
12-11-07, 09:18
Ratso give it a shot. My guess is you'll get one session if any. But you better do it soon. The only leverage you have is their fear of losing business from us. Once they notice that's not happening, you're getting squat back. Supposedly Diana also took advantage of your cash as well so I think you have a reasonable chance. Time is against you. There's American and Valley on South Main St. One is a dump, I forget which. As you are going down South Main it's the one furthest south that you want to use.

Good luck

You unfortunately are looking for a freebie from the innocent one. It was Jodi and her drug dealer who took the cash. Jodi has a Heroin habit. Dianna "says" she dosn't do any drugs other than some pot. Who knows for sure but she also said she is cutting her sister loose as Jodi is all one way. Take and no give.

Good luck though believe me when I say it never hurts to ask. The worst you can hear is no!

Steel BLUE

Ratso22
12-11-07, 09:34

Steel BLUE

The freebie from Diana wasn't my idea. This is all too confusing for me. I should just count it as a loss and move on.
Having said that can someone please help with a good location in waterbury?

Ilovenola
12-11-07, 13:53
Sorry to ask the same question again but I got no response last time. Are any of the massage parlors open again in the area? Used to be a fun stop on my way to NY/NJ.

Craven Morehed
12-11-07, 19:20
Sorry to ask the same question again but I got no response last time. Are any of the massage parlors open again in the area? Used to be a fun stop on my way to NY/NJ.

Nola Not that I know and if there were I'm it would be reported here.
If you look back at the posts you will see none about any massage parlors being open. Only posts would be about what once was.....

Sarang Haeyo
12-12-07, 08:56
Connecticut is a very small state. There are several AMPs in the "area". By this I mean within a 30 minute drive of the "area" of which you speak. RTFF, look at a map and you will be AMPly rewarded.

Member #3948
12-12-07, 10:33
Nice to see your back from your vacation....I would be willing to bet it had something to(from your last few reports) with anal rape. Hope your OK! We missed you.

Steel Blue

Sarang Haeyo
12-12-07, 10:59
Nice to see your back from your vacation....I would be willing to bet it had something to(from your last few reports) with anal rape. Hope your OK! We missed you.

Steel Blue
Nothing to do with the above.

Mrs. Haeyo is on hiatus, at home with me. She's off until sometime next month. We were wearing each other out for a couple of weeks. Now we're somewhat settled in to a typical "American guy married to a Korean AMP girl" lifestyle.

You know how it is.

Member #3948
12-12-07, 17:12
As a friend of mine likes to refere to her call me for a date today. I figured after so much perfection (Dianna)I might as well remind myself what Waterbury is really like. It goes something like this...

Not so great bj from a not so good looking woman for 20. At least part of it is positive....

Just and I do mean just after I dropped Arlett off an old friend of ours gave me a call to say spread her number around and that she will see me on Saturday. So if any of you Mongers rember Lisa from New Haven start your engins. The college pr cutie (I say black) is in need of Xmas cash....

Steel Blue

SR Only
12-12-07, 23:34
we're somewhat settled in to a typical "American guy married to a Korean AMP girl" lifestyle. You know how it is.

I don't think we "know how it is." SH you got the good stuff. I'm/we're jealous. :)

Sarang Haeyo
12-13-07, 10:10
I don't think we "know how it is." SH you got the good stuff. I'm/we're jealous. :)
I did indeed get the "good stuff". Hold off on the jealousy though. As you can well imagine, this situation does have a couple of drawbacks.

A drawback you might think of (the fact that she has sex for money) doesn't even enter in to the equation.

The main concern is, that if she gets pinched while she's in the process of applying for a Green Card (which she is) she will get deported. Unless of course she's willing (which she is) to throw more $$ at our attorney so that he can try to keep her here.

The other problem is the dreaded kimchi. I am NOT looking forward to our impending visit to Korea (after her GC is approved) where she tells me her mother is going to make me ingest the stuff at every meal.

Other than those two things, I'm in heaven.

Garthy
12-13-07, 11:51
I love the stuff. It's some of the other dishes that I have a harder time with...

Sarang Haeyo
12-13-07, 12:19
I love the stuff. It's some of the other dishes that I have a harder time with...
Come with us, you can eat my portions.

Schwing
12-13-07, 12:29
Dianna "says" she dosn't do any drugs other than some pot. Who knows for sure but she also said she is cutting her sister loose as Jodi is all one way. [Steel BLUE

Dianna freely admitted to me that she smocked crack. But she's not addicted, she can stop if she wants. Yeah, if she wants to stop spreading for strange men and blowing any cock around to get money, that should be going for her rent and baby, but, that instead feeds her head, so she doesn't have to worry about the rent, even though she has been evicted (she's just waiting for the sheriff), or worry about the baby that she can't properly care for because she doesn't have enough money to feed the baby and her head.

I really wish they weren't out here having to work like they do, but as long they are, and she is, I will.

Ed Is Looking
12-13-07, 18:25
I've cruised by the intersection of North Main Street and E/W Farm St and have seen some SW out there, but they always look cracked out. What street do you guys think is the best street to find action in Waterbury? Hillside, Grove, Pine, South Main? I've searched high and low but I've only found a couple young ones looking for action in the past couple cold months.

As a side note, I ran up to Mr Happy's and got an excellent lap dance from this hot Brazilian dancer named Sapphire ( I am sure thats her real name! ). I asked for a dance that would make me cum and for .4 (2 songs) I got it. She sat there and rubbed me down with her leg while she let me suck on her nipple. Man that girl is on fire! As I was done with the dance I was walking out and I could hear here screaming out in joy that she made a customer cum, it was pretty interesting. I definitely will go back, she said she works Wednesdays through Sundays.

Member #3948
12-13-07, 18:50
[QUOTE=Rbikert]Dianna freely admitted to me that she smocked crack. But she's not addicted, she can stop if she wants. Yeah, if she wants to stop spreading for strange men and blowing any cock around to get money, that should be going for her rent and baby, but, that instead feeds her head, so she doesn't have to worry about the rent, even though she has been evicted (she's just waiting for the sheriff), or worry about the baby that she can't properly care for because she doesn't have enough money to feed the baby and her head.

I really wish they weren't out here having to work like they do, but as long they are, and she is, I will.[/QUote

You just destroyed the fantasy Dianna created for me...

Steel Blue

Mr. Wtby
12-13-07, 20:08
you really think these girls suck and fuck our stinky,overweight,over-the-hill cocks cuz they love us? hahahaha!

I tried to no avail to hook up with Diana, last night but she was busy. Also a girl I swear I would've married a few years ago, thats a heroin-head, who I only saw SWing once, is back on the scene and is looking super cute still except for her teeth. Her name is Carrie and she's petite, tiny, tight and white (except for the chompers). Dunno if she is still in need of some play cash (she has a baby now) but I aim to find out. Oh, and I wanna call Lisa too now. BTW, she is not black, not PR, but Dominican for the 900th time! I love ya Steel!

with kind regards to all, Mr WTBY

When In Vegas
12-13-07, 22:56
It was a no-go with Diana/Jodi last night. I couldn't get to Waterbury early enough and by the time I was free (10pm), there was no answer on their phone. I did get a voicemail around 9:30 and got a hard on just listening to Diana's voice.

So I cruised and got a "Not so great BJ from a not so good looking woman for 20. " I picked up Anna (26yrs old) on South Main up near the grocery store by the church. She barely spoke english (Puerto Rico). Kind of a cute face. Blonde/black hair. Gave an enthusiastic but average BJ. She spent way too much time on how much I was going to tip her, even stopped blowing me to confirm.

Here is the interesting thing. A couple of weeks a go I picked up a tiny BSW in NJ and she had the thinnest nipples I have ever sucked on. Last night, Anna had the thickest nipples I have ever sucked on. They were f. In huge and were attached to a nice pair of what appeared to be C cups. I like a girl that does a little moaning and Anna was very good at. Even gave me an 'Ohhh Papi! '.

Her phone was dead, I gave her my number. You never know when things dry up and who knows she might have a hot sister ala Jodi/Diana.
Later,

Vegas

Not so great bj from a not so good looking woman for 20. At least part of it is positive..

Steel Blue

Eddie07
12-14-07, 01:04
Wow. Happy there is a mongering scene in CT (especially Waterbury) but seems a bit challenging compared to my current living quaters, South Beach, FL. Originally born in Waterbury, going up for the holidays to visit the relatives. Noticed on my last trip AMPs all of town, but not to crazy about $$$ HJ. Kindof got the idea of the local waterbury loop so maybe I'll see you fellas out there. Must say from ready the last months worths of posts. Lots of BBBJ amd cheap to MIA standards which is great. Low price down here is. 4 or. 5 by a BSW.

Happy Mongering!

Member #3948
12-14-07, 07:07
Wow. Happy there is a mongering scene in CT (especially Waterbury) but seems a bit challenging compared to my current living quaters, South Beach, FL. Originally born in Waterbury, going up for the holidays to visit the relatives. Noticed on my last trip AMPs all of town, but not to crazy about $$$ HJ. Kindof got the idea of the local waterbury loop so maybe I'll see you fellas out there. Must say from ready the last months worths of posts. Lots of BBBJ amd cheap to MIA standards which is great. Low price down here is. 4 or. 5 by a BSW.

Happy Mongering!

1. There is a Mongering scene in every State.
2. The challenge is for thoes who are unskilled.
3. You are full of shit about the AMP,s that were closed down over a year ago.
4. Waterbury was famous for 160 fs not $$$hj.
5. You will not see any of us guys out there.
6. BBBJ is nothing unusal in any area or the range of pricing.
7. If you pay 40 or 50 down there it is your fault.

Have a good day officer. Let us know about your off duty encounters...

Steel Blue

Member #3948
12-15-07, 13:07
To thoes of you who were interrested in Christina and requested a number from me:

I didn't send it to you 's because it was off more than on. It hasn't worked at all for the last 2 weeks. I haven't stopped for her for a while now. I think anyone can find her as she is out quite often. She still looks good for a wtby sw. Even with, the milk dud on her lip.

I am slightly depressed because I thought she would for sure finish college and get a real life. I guess hanging with the "boys" smoking crack is slightly more interresting. She even f-up her vehicle. GD I filled that tank with gas for her one day too.

Oh well annother one bites the dust and becomes a regular sight out walking the loop. Stop for her if you can she is good at head and has no problem with love loads....

On annother note Dianna is living with her bf and his father. After hearing how bad he treats her and how she is leaving him I now am positive she is full of shit. I wonder if they are both doing her? I know I would be. She is as of lately unavailable but I gaurentee her need for cash will get her back out working.

I did ask Jodi if she has anymore friends but she said she was fresh out. Shit it was good while it lasted now on to new pastures...

I sure hope Lisa shows today.

Steel Blue

Bu Guy
12-16-07, 02:41
Hey guys, first post.

Drove the loop for the first time in a while and noticed that a lot of people are there are driving like complete idiots (ie flyin aorund snow banks with smashed in headlights etc.) and I just wanted to note that common sense would say that's a good way to get some attention from LE out there. I almost got hit twice by the same guy with a headlight out, not sure if it's any of you or someone else not reading the forums.

As for SW, found a middle aged blonde around 12:30 am Friday night. Gave decent head but nothin exceptional. I also me a middle aged brunette that told me her name was renee a while back. Head was mediocre at best so I passed her up a few times this weekend. Saw a really good looking (not just for SW, good looking in general) WSW with black hair, looked early 20s at most, but she got picked up before me or the 4 other guys that saw her when she appeared out of nowhere could turn around.

Ed Is Looking
12-16-07, 23:01
Today I decided to hit the loop in Waterbury despite the ice storm. Driving around there wasnt many cars on the road so it made it easier to spot the girls. I saw one cute white girl walking by the intersection of Grove and Willow, I pulled a U turn and drove up to her and asked if she wanted a lift. She replied "no thanks hun I'm not a working girl" DOH! So I took off outta there feeling like an ass. Then I spotted a mid 30s BSW named Vikkie, I think thats what her name was. I drove past her to look for younger chicks but then on another loop around I spotted her again. She could tell I was lookin so she waved me down. She tried to take me to a spot but the roads were too slippery and we couldn't get there. We found some random place to pull off to the side and she sucked me off for 25 bucks. She said she would suck me twice for the money but I decided once was fine. BBBJCIM for 25 bucks was worth it. She says she normally works on Cherry Street because Grove and Willow are "too hot" and that she has been busted there before. It was a good BJ but I woulda preferred a younger chick, any suggestions for a hot 20-24 year old?

Member #3948
12-17-07, 09:31
Both of you missed Christina. I didn't, I picked her up again, took her to a quiet spot. The chatting was limited but she had all of my attention rubbing my cock the whole way telling me she couldn't wait to suck it.

She almost disrobed enroute. I had to ask her to keep some clothing on it. There were a lot of Xmas shoppers out.

She like allways gave me an awsome bj. Took her time, even let me grab her hair and face f-her. Her titties looked good and I played with them the whole time. I even took a little break from the sucking so I could give them some special attention.

Christina has no problem with cum. She took it all in stride and ended with a big spit. When she pulled her head back in the car I let her know that was great but she missed a little. She proceeded to clean me up with her tounge better than a baby wipe. Second spit and we were off.

Christina is forgetting the lies she is telling. I cought her on several but didn't think it was approiate to point them out to her. I can over look inconsistancys on stories. On the head side she is allways on target. I haven't had a bad time with her yet.

Definately worth a repeat or three. Hell for 20 she is worth every penny. Best value currently available!

Steel Blue

Ed Is Looking
12-17-07, 19:21
Steel blue, do you have any pictures of Christina?

Ace Walker
12-17-07, 22:03
Hi All,

I saw this blonde standing at the top of Holmes Avenue with a grey hoodie on. She was covered up but I could tell she had a nice body. It was very cold outside. I waived to her to come to my car. I asked if she needed a ride and said, Hell yeah. She asked if I was a cop and I said no. I said are you? She said no. I then said we should do the cop check. She the spread her legs and said ok. I rubbed her pussy through cold jeans a few times and told her she had a nice body. She said thanks. She told me she got in a fight with her boyfriend and did not want to go to far or fear he would leave her.

She said she lived in Oakville. She asked me what I wanted to do and then she suggested head. I said ok. She wanted to do it while I drove and since I never did that I said ok. She asked if I had a cell phone so she could call her boyfriend but I was reluctant to give her info on me and said no I don't. She then got to business. I threw her a jackson and she initiated the deed. I told her I did not want a mess and what was she going to do with the mess. She told me she was going to spit it out the window. I said you don't swallow? She said no so I said ok. We were at a red light and I was able to concentrate on the deed. I knew I was about to blow my load as the light turned green with two cars behind us. I said suck harder, harder and she obliged. I ended up blowing a massive load into her mouth. She gagged and made sounds like she was going to through up. She spit it into her hands and threw it out the window. I asked her if she was alright and she said yes. LOL. She looked pale. For the rest of the ride, she sounded like she was on the verge of getting sick.

Oh well, my first post. Hope next one is more exciting!

Member #3948
12-17-07, 22:31
Steel blue, do you have any pictures of Christina?

Pictures are evidance. I play loose enough with the cell phone. I learned anything written down will eventually be found. Besides I couldn't figure how to get them from the camera to the computer to the internet. Shit I have a hard enough time finding the women. If I was single and didn't have a live in GF I might but as of now my only pictures are mental.

Steel Blue

When In Vegas
12-17-07, 23:14
I miss Butter's BJs. WhenWhen my friend, any luck resurrecting her.

Bad Dawg
12-18-07, 01:42

When dining at the y, how about a portion of sushi?

Member #3948
12-18-07, 08:34
Hi All,

I saw this blonde standing at the top of Holmes Avenue with a grey hoodie on. She was covered up but I could tell she had a nice body. It was very cold outside. I waived to her to come to my car. I asked if she needed a ride and said, Hell yeah. She asked if I was a cop and I said no. I said are you? She said no. I then said we should do the cop check. She the spread her legs and said ok. I rubbed her pussy through cold jeans a few times and told her she had a nice body. She said thanks. She told me she got in a fight with her boyfriend and did not want to go to far or fear he would leave her.

She said she lived in Oakville. She asked me what I wanted to do and then she suggested head. I said ok. She wanted to do it while I drove and since I never did that I said ok. She asked if I had a cell phone so she could call her boyfriend but I was reluctant to give her info on me and said no I don't. She then got to business. I threw her a jackson and she initiated the deed. I told her I did not want a mess and what was she going to do with the mess. She told me she was going to spit it out the window. I said you don't swallow? She said no so I said ok. We were at a red light and I was able to concentrate on the deed. I knew I was about to blow my load as the light turned green with two cars behind us. I said suck harder, harder and she obliged. I ended up blowing a massive load into her mouth. She gagged and made sounds like she was going to through up. She spit it into her hands and threw it out the window. I asked her if she was alright and she said yes. LOL. She looked pale. For the rest of the ride, she sounded like she was on the verge of getting sick.

Oh well, my first post. Hope next one is more exciting!

This is an excellent first report. My only hope it is the first of many more to come.

Steel Blue

Sarang Haeyo
12-18-07, 09:47
NO!!!! Get your own.

Wanderer
12-18-07, 19:41

I don't know BD.. from one of SH's previous posts, no telling what he's been eating, and still has a little on his grin. (or was that HJ who posted about that movie?)

Yikes! what is it with the flood of noobs?

Sarang Haeyo
12-18-07, 20:50
I don't know BD.. from one of SH's previous posts, no telling what he's been eating, and still has a little on his grin. (or was that HJ who posted about that movie?)

Yikes! what is it with the flood of noobs?

and for those who may have missed it (the squeamish among you need not apply) www.2girls1cup.com

This is really disgusting shit; don't look at it.

How's that for a disclaimer Wanderer?

Bubba261
12-18-07, 22:45
and for those who may have missed it (the squeamish among you need not apply) www.2girls1cup.com

How's that for a disclaimer Wanderer?

Rewrite: This shit is really disgusting (a bit more honest? hint:hint)

Gdmags
12-19-07, 09:51

How's that for a disclaimer Wanderer?This shit is some of the grossest stuff. Be warned. Don't look at this with a full stomic.

Big Dog9
12-19-07, 17:32
Holly called me yesterday to say Merry Xmas and to touch base with me. I had time this morning so I stopped by to see her. Shes still skinny tiny tight and white a good combo. Good oral skills, nice covered doggie ride love to grab the little hips and slam it deep. She made that owwww sound everytime it went deep love to hear her moan and cum. Gave her 3 Jacksons what the hell it's her place and it's Xmas and she has a son. Hope she buys him gifts and not just rock candy for herself.

Ed Is Looking
12-19-07, 19:15
Where is the most LE action in Waterbury?

The cherry/grove/pine loop or over on the south end?

Aski Rn
12-19-07, 23:41
Rewrite: This shit is really disgusting (a bit more honest? hint:hint)A friend of mine has told me about this a week back. Its as disgusting as much it can be!

Aski

WhenWhen
12-20-07, 00:29
no - I haven't even tried to be honest with you. The no-teeth method sounds good, but in reality it's too fucked up.

I miss Butter's BJs. WhenWhen my friend, any luck resurrecting her.

Mr. Wtby
12-20-07, 08:27
Steel and I drove by Holly's on the way to our little holiday drinkfest. I tried to get him to get outta the car at the intersection in front of Holly's place! No go. But instead we went to a local stripclub and now have a double date planned with too little hot dominican girls. No lie!

Lately, I've been driving up and down Willow St looking for my caramel princess Nayna. She seems to have vanished. poof. I miss her hot little mouth and want to give her a X-mas boner!

Nothing new here, same old skanks. Heather is prob the best out there at the moment.

seeyas, Mr Wtby

Schwing
12-20-07, 13:52
At one of our favorite hot spots and spotted a fine young thing. Caramel complexion, about 5 foot, nice T&A (A cups) and very pretty. Had to get a dance. She has the most incredibly smooth skin.

Of course I popped the question and when she hesitated in saying no I knew I had her. Eventually she arranged for her sister to keep her kid a little longer after work.

Nice shower, excellent oral skills, plenty of flexibility and really enjoyed herself. Nothing was off the menu. Well worth the effort. The little guy was doing all the thinking and I don't know the damage, and even forgot to get digits.

But location and name to trusted senior members.

When In Vegas
12-20-07, 19:36
LOL I thought it was a little unusual myself but when Stoner (rest his soul) put his seal of approval on the technique, how can anyone argue.

But damm she was good, she could make me come in no time and not complain about it.

Vegas

PS. I ran into Jodi on the street. Her phone is off the air. I gave her my number. She plans on calling when she gets a cash phone. The husband knows about the whoring and kicked the crap out of her. She reconfirmed that Dianna and Christine are out of that apt in Waterbury and in another town.

no - I haven't even tried to be honest with you. The no-teeth method sounds good, but in reality it's too fucked up.

Ed Is Looking
12-20-07, 22:12
I threw her a few bucks then she asked me to buy her a 7 dollar shot of patron. I did. (mistake) so then later I'm at the bar and she begs me for a lap dance and I caved in. She gave a good dance and then I asked her to make me pop. 3 dances later and bam on the last note of the song it happened. She let me kiss her and we had a little intercourse with my pants still on. I shot myself right out the top of my pants and got a little on her thong. OOPS. So I figured I owed her 60 but she demanded 40 tip. I only had 3 songs, so I gave her 80 and left LOL!

Ed Is Looking
12-20-07, 22:16
I strolled around the willow/pine/hillside loop and found absolutely nothing! I did the loop for a half hour, either things got cleaned up by uncle Leo or I had shit luck! I saw one hot chick leaving the convenience store on the grove/willow intersection but she ignored me when I rolled down my window and asked if she wanted a lift. I drove down the south end and saw a couple hot normal chicks but couldn't grab their attention. Bad luck tonight I guess.

Bu Guy
12-21-07, 03:02
Drove around the willow/grove/pine loop Wednesday night and saw a lot of LE around midnight. Saw two guys get pulled over with girls but it looked like they both drove off while the ladies took a trip downtown.

Tonight (Thursday) around 1:30 I saw Bunny. She looked pretty good from the road, only half as good once in the car but she's decent looking and gave an ok bbjcim spit. Gave me her number right after the cop check (insisted that my initial check wasn't enough proof so I got to go for more), but I tossed it cuz I saw her in the same spot both nights and she said its off more than on.

Outworlder
12-21-07, 09:00
Hmm! It seems Holly's been busy calling people. She called me as well & took her out for almost a half a day. True to other reports that she is still tiny tight & white, but she didn't moan or sqweel for me; Maybe I'm not big enough?! Or am I doing something wrong?! Anyways, she gave a good BBBJ; she let me DATY(she still smells clean), & we did missionary, doggie style, & finished with cowgirl. All this time, she didn't talk much or bicker.

Do U think she needed the money for Christmas gifts for her son, or maybe she is supporting something else. Her kid is Huge for a 12yr old.

Has anyone seen Kat lately?! She is Older, but a Good Lay.

Been driving around the loop lately, but for me it has been dry for some new tiny, tight, & white.

Happy Holidays & Happy Safe Mongering

Outworlder

Schwing
12-21-07, 13:43
Yes I am sure her name is ****.

How about you go back and edit that post to remove the girl's name and location? LEO watches the board, and if you're not one, then you've certainly attracted LEO attention to someone who doesn't deserve it.

By providing a name and location you've provided PC to investigate (search, surveill and tap) the location and that particular girl. Have some brains and be more circumspect about the information you provide in the open.

That is, unless you would like your name, address and number published on the board? (As private as we believe this board to be, it really isn't so unless you are really technically diligent about being anonymous.)

Wolfman Jack
12-21-07, 18:05
How about you go back and edit that post to remove the girl's name and location? LEO watches the board, and if you're not one, then you've certainly attracted LEO attention to someone who doesn't deserve it.

By providing a name and location you've provided PC to investigate (search, surveill and tap) the location and that particular girl. Have some brains and be more circumspect about the information you provide in the open.

That is, unless you would like your name, address and number published on the board? (As private as we believe this board to be, it really isn't so unless you are really technically diligent about being anonymous.)

Some people will never grasp this concept. I swear it's like the first time they've gotten a piece of ass and have to run to their laptop and tell everyone all about it.

I agree, edit out the name (even though it's probably too late, the damage has been done)

There are quite a few morons here (see the Other Area's and Meriden section) who like to believe the only ones reading their posts are their e-buddies, and they'd love to believe in their little fantasy world that law enforcement doesn't know how to open their browser and type in www.usasexguide.info :rolleyes:

Ed Is Looking
12-22-07, 03:29
Picked up Maggy on hillside tonight, I gave her a Jackson for a cbj. Shes slightly overweight but was worth it. She says she lives in an apartment nearby so she is usually in that area. She also said that the sound end is dead these days so thats why she works up in the Grove area. She doesn't have a cell phone but she can be found on hillside frequently.

Mr. Wtby
12-23-07, 12:50
Your girl Christina was out on Pine this morning in (get this..) a miniskirt. What the hell is she thinking? Other than that, its been dead everywhere in town. There was a low level SW sweep last week according to some of my sources. My Nayna has gone missing. My Willow St Flacca was out once this week, waved, but it was too close to work time. This sucks, she is about the best out there at the moment. Sure missing those AMPs as well.

Winter sucks (esp for this hobby)

Happy Holidays Mofo's, Mr Wtby

Bubba261
12-23-07, 14:19
Some people will never grasp this concept. I swear it's like the first time they've gotten a piece of ass and have to run to their laptop and tell everyone all about it.

I agree, edit out the name (even though it's probably too late, the damage has been done)

There are quite a few morons here (see the Other Area's and Meriden section) who like to believe the only ones reading their posts are their e-buddies, and they'd love to believe in their little fantasy world that law enforcement doesn't know how to open their browser and type in www.usasexguide.info :rolleyes:

Happy Holidays!!!!!

Outworlder
12-23-07, 21:44
Has it been a couple years now since the AMP closed down.

How is it that other AMP in other towns get closed down, but then reopen at a later date.

Outworlder

Craven Morehed
12-23-07, 23:00
Has it been a couple years now since the AMP closed down.

How is it that other AMP in other towns get closed down, but then reopen at a later date.

Outworlder

I am wondering the same thing, my theroy is the Waterbury busts had a lot of media attention and I think they are afraid to open back up. Who knows.

Wanderer
12-24-07, 11:11
I am wondering the same thing, my theroy is the Waterbury busts had a lot of media attention and I think they are afraid to open back up. Who knows.

Good theory! Add to that, the "Do-Well' politicos who were behind the original closings, would probably raise a stink if they did re-open, because their "Reputation" of being the ones who closed down the most disgusting, sleazy, immoral businesses in the community, would be ever so tarnished.
(Sorry, digressing.)

Odd, NHK down in the SW is still closed.. So something is keeping pressure to stay closed there too..

Oh-well.. It's been too dry a season for me.. Beginning to wonder if the world is still round, the way these places keep getting raided & closed.

Wanderer --:Those who wander, aren't necessarily lost!

Big Ten Inch
12-24-07, 15:00
Just for ha ha I would like to know how longe you guys been running the streets there seem you know lots of girls there do you know a man name rocky whom use to be there day and nite for 25yrs he is a very good friend of mine he broke me in on the street there for the same amount of years, haven't seen him in about a year I'v been away for a few years and started back myself to do the loop I notice things have change there so please if there any info about rocky let me know he shout be in his early 80 thanks.

Ed Is Looking
12-25-07, 02:59
So I spent Christmas eve in lower Fairfield County and as I drove up to the greater Waterbury region I decided to cruise the g-w-p-h loop for shits and giggles sake. I was just looking, just simply buzzed on Merlot and browsing, and surprisingly enough even on Christmas Eve I saw one BSW and two WSW, one of which was Maggy who I previously posted upon, she was on the corner of Willow and Grove and clearly was working. Anyhow, I was amazed to learn that no matter the date, time, or holiday, a working girl is a working girl. They work harder than those of who think we work hard, standing out there on the corner while we should be all sitting around the table enjoying the holidays with our legitimate families. Maybe its out of desperation, but even those who are desperate are still working to work even when most of us take time off. If I had my cousin cash with me maybe I would have stopped and throw him out the window for good measure. Merry Christmas to all our friends and good luck to a Happy New Year.

Ratso22
12-25-07, 22:09
Just for ha ha I would like to know how longe you guys been running the streets there seem you know lots of girls there do you know a man name rocky whom use to be there day and nite for 25yrs he is a very good friend of mine he broke me in on the street there for the same amount of years, haven't seen him in about a year I'v been away for a few years and started back myself to do the loop I notice things have change there so please if there any info about rocky let me know he shout be in his early 80 thanks.

please learn how to spell and how to use punctuation before posting again.

Bubba261
12-25-07, 22:29

Rocky? Sure, didn't he beat Apollo Creed a couple of decades back?

WTF - you're in Waterbury Connecticut - who around here does NOT know a man named "Rocky"???

Sheesh - we have a tough enough time tracking down decent women in their 20s, now we're looking for a GUY in his 80s!!! What's the world coming to?

JMG
12-26-07, 11:30

Welcome to the forum, but damn, that is one long-ass sentence. Please go sign up for a course in remedial English and come back after you've graduated.

Big Dog9
12-27-07, 11:33
Cruised the loops north and south yesterday afternoon and early evening. The streets seemed very dead except for what seemed to be an inordinate amount of LE around. Did something happen that I missed in the papers. Oh well another try today hopefully with better results (looking for Steels Christine or some other young new talent)

Schwing
12-27-07, 12:00
Went someplace Lucky nearby and found the price to be routine .6/hr and 1.0 tip (tried .8 but wasn't in the mood for dickering). Had Mimi. Attractive Korean with great natural Ds, and the tiniest ass. Probably early 30s. Unfortunately, she was not enthusiastic, no English despite claiming being here for six years. Also I felt like I should have had a board strapped to my ass to make sure I didn't fall in. Shower was OK and massagee was mediocre. Might repeat but wouldn't be high on the list.

Pecker Pete
12-27-07, 13:49
Free SEX:
Check out Ashley Madison dot com. Married chicks looking to get laid. Very legit. I found a great chick there, I have seen her many times offline. Cost me $55 to chat on there then thats it.
I am retiring from Mongering for the time being. Of course I will still be an avid reader.
Check it out, it worked for me.

When In Vegas
12-27-07, 14:19
Wed in Waterbury. Stopped by Mr. Happy's to check out Rbikert's new find. Wow. She was a hot little spinner. Very pretty face and great lap dance but she did not warm up to me when it came to the subject of take out.

It was pouring rain and did not expect to find much but did a 'just in case' cruise. On my last loop I picked up Nancy. Who looked quite attractive crossing the street. Tall, slim, long black hair. Kind of a pretty face. A few weeks out of jail.

We found a spot and I would say she gave below average head. Way too much teeth. Had her lick my balls, which she excelled at while whacking me off. She kindly licked me clean when done. She had dried up A cups. At some point she stopped blowing me to ask if I wanted to see her p. Sy. It was nice and shaved and smelled pretty nice. I fingered her for a while. She wanted me to do her bare back. "You can always pull out" is what she said. I kindly declined.

Interestingly enough she said she has a 21 yr old daughter named Christina. Possibly Steel's Christina (who knows). I inquired about mother/daughter options and she said no problemo. Even has her own place. Did get digits but when I tried them, got the out of minutes message.

Mr. Wtby
12-27-07, 21:42
guys, i've been sniffing my finger all afternoon. Around 2pm today, left work early cruised up Willow St. You guys know how much i miss me ebony honey Nanya, been looking for her since my encounters with her 2-3 weeks ago. I thought she was gone, until I spot her today! She looks awesome, in her tight jeans and white hooded winter jacket. She didn't look ghetto at all today-my prayers have been answered. It gets better too. She gets in, remembers me, notices I;m not in my regular car, but a rental, remembers my name, and has time to kill with me after I ask. I ask if we can go to her place, she says yes, but that her kid is with her sister downstairs. We go to her place, real close by, and safe. I was initially worried about being robbed, someone jumping outta the closet and attacking me, but she assured me, and I actually believed her. We go to her apartment, which is suprisingly close and similarly decorated to Blaze's former place. This place had no chairs however so I took my jacket off, placed it on the floor and pulled my jeans down. I was so hard for her already. Seeing her sweet ass in those jeans, and long legs, ahhh! I'm getting hard again while I type (watch out Mrs Wtby!). So she starts with an awesome bbbj, I ask her to deep throat a few times which she does pretty well. She likes sucking around the head, which I enjoy also. I take out her tremendous titties and start squeezing them and rolling her nipples around. Steel will really like her nips! I then ask her to pull down her pants to her knees and while shes on all 4's sucking me I start massaging her clit, which gets very wet fast. This girl really has a sexy ass & body, with only minimal signs of motherhood (very faint stretchmarks on ass and tummy). She also looks closer to 18 then the early 20's she quoted me 2 visits ago. So, I digress, I start by trying to insert a finger into her pussy. She's pretty tight and I tell her. I then tell her 3 times how bad I wanna fuck her, does she have a condom. She wanted it too, she kept telling me to repeat it. She did not have one, and get this vegas, she says "do you know how to pull out?" I tell her I never fuck without one. Finally after fooling around with her & finger fucking her hard for about 40mins I unleash a motherload. She does'nt like cum too much (like Diana) but I didn't care. I gave her double what I normally give her for straight head, since It was so much fun and left a happy camper. On the way out she gives me her cell number, which she says is dead for minutes and I beleive her since she writes it on a t-mobile bill for me. I tell her I have a freind who might wanna meet her. You first Steel, then maybe others. She tells me her cousin works also, and that she is pretty too. I am excited.

later guys, Mr wtby

When In Vegas
12-27-07, 23:14
Nice report Mr. W. She sounds very sexy. Gotta love a girl who enjoys a good finger fuck. Two girls in two days willing to go bare-back. Makes you wonder.

These dead phones are a pain the ass. Wish there was a way to anonymously activate them for inbound calls for when the moment strikes. I still have the pre-paid phone I bought for Puerto Rican Aida. Never did give it to her.

Vegas

Spoon Man
12-28-07, 01:42
Had Mimi. Attractive Korean with great natural Ds, and the tiniest ass. Probably early 30s. Unfortunately, she was not enthusiastic, no English despite claiming being here for six years. Also I felt like I should have had a board strapped to my ass to make sure I didn't fall in. Shower was OK and massagee was mediocre. Might repeat but wouldn't be high on the list.Are you sure you got the name right? Except for the jug size, age and ass, this sounds nothing like the Mimi that is usually working there. And the only way one would need a board on their ass is if they were working with a needle! LOL Hey. To each his own.

Bad Dawg
12-29-07, 04:37
please learn how to spell and how to use punctuation before posting again.

Having myself been critiqued for such issues earlier this year by Ratso.... Should a senior member write such a negative response to an otherwise well-intentioned newbie post?
I think not, Ratso... remember your beginnings and early struggles!

Ratso22
12-29-07, 08:34
Having myself been critiqued for such issues earlier this year by Ratso.... Should a senior member write such a negative response to an otherwise well-intentioned newbie post?
I think not, Ratso... remember your beginnings and early struggles!

And what is your point? I remember you riding me hard for it and my only mistake was posting about something I should not have posted about. The guys post was unreadable and I was not the only one to point it out. Read the rules, it is actually in there how to post. Yes a senior member should write a negative response to such a post, newbie or not. You sure have written your share of negative posts.

Sarang Haeyo
12-29-07, 15:45
Jeepers guys, can't you two just be friends? Golly, you know how some of the other guys get upset when there's a little tiff between any two of us.

I mean, gosh, why do you want to destroy the harmony that is the Connecticut thread?

You know what your granny used to tell you: "Sonny, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Gee willikers, why can't we all just adhere to that sage advice?

Criminy, you two are going to start everybody fighting again.

Pardon my French but why the H-E-double hockey sticks don't you kiss, make up and ring in the new year like the Boy Scouts everybody wants you to be?

I'm going to go home now, have some cookies and milk and read The Hardy Boys. I'm almost finished with "The Mystery of Nancy Drews Vagina".

Talk about good, clean, wholesome fun! It's a swell activity for any red-blooded American boy.

When In Vegas
12-29-07, 19:00
Too funny SH!

Jeepers guys, can't you two just be friends? Golly, you know how some of the other guys get upset when there's a little tiff between any two of us.

I mean, gosh, why do you want to destroy the harmony that is the Connecticut thread?

You know what your granny used to tell you: "Sonny, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Pardon my French but why the H-E-double hockey sticks don't you kiss, make up and ring in the new year like the Boy Scouts everybody wants you to be?

I'm going to go home now, have some cookies and milk and read The Hardy Boys. I'm almost finished with "The Mystery of Nancy Drews Vagina".

Talk about good, clean, wholesome fun! It's a swell activity for any red-blooded American boy.

Ratso22
12-29-07, 19:25

Very funny. I think we should engage in a tag team cage match.

Does Nancy walk the streets of Waterbury?

Bubba261
12-29-07, 20:01
And what is your point? I remember you riding me hard for it and my only mistake was posting about something I should not have posted about. The guys post was unreadable and I was not the only one to point it out. Read the rules, it is actually in there how to post. Yes a senior member should write a negative response to such a post, newbie or not. You sure have written your share of negative posts.

Ratso, I didn't see anything wrong with your post - the one you responded to was virtually illiterate and unreadable. And as I commented earlier, WTF with the thought of looking for his 80 year old friend "Rocky"? If I had time to go looking for someone in Waterbury, it would be a hooker, not some old fucker with probably the most common name in Waterbury after Tony.

SH, I went home a drew Nancy's vagina, an amateur artist am I. More fun than just reading about it.

Wolfman Jack
12-30-07, 01:00
Ratso, I didn't see anything wrong with your post - the one you responded to was virtually illiterate and unreadable. And as I commented earlier, WTF with the thought of looking for his 80 year old friend "Rocky"? If I had time to go looking for someone in Waterbury, it would be a hooker, not some old fucker with probably the most common name in Waterbury after Tony.

SH, I went home a drew Nancy's vagina, an amateur artist am I. More fun than just reading about it.

Simply stated, he asked a simple question, sounds like you need to get laid!

Wolfman Jack
12-30-07, 01:02

That's quite the informative post. Keep up the good work, jackass. :cool:

Sarang Haeyo
12-30-07, 08:43
That's quite the informative post. Keep up the good work, jackass. :cool:
My oh my. Must we start with the name calling?

I ran out of jeepers etc. in the other post. I don't know where to turn now.

Being called a jackass has me at a loss for words.

Dang it, every doggone time I try to come up with a snappy reply I'm confounded by someone who is a better wordsmith than I am. Darnation!

Wolfman Jack
12-30-07, 10:26
My oh my. Must we start with the name calling?

I ran out of jeepers etc. in the other post. I don't know where to turn now.

Being called a jackass has me at a loss for words.

Dang it, every doggone time I try to come up with a snappy reply I'm confounded by someone who is a better wordsmith than I am. Darnation!

I'm sure everyone's sick of reading this idiocy. Continue to stalk me with hate via the PM system as you've been doing, but as for as the public flaming, it's over. Someone has to be the better man here, and you obviously always need to get the last word to save face and make yourself the e-hero for your e-buddies. :cool:

Please, continue to hang on my every post, but again, I ask, that you continue to send your hate/jealousy of me via Private Messages.

If you feel the need to continue to be my dancing monkey and reply here, feel free.

Sarang Haeyo
12-30-07, 10:48
I'm sure everyone's sick of reading this idiocy. Continue to stalk me with hate via the PM system as you've been doing, but as for as the public flaming, it's over. Someone has to be the better man here, and you obviously always need to get the last word to save face and make yourself the e-hero for your e-buddies. :cool:

Please, continue to hang on my every post, but again, I ask, that you continue to send your hate/jealousy of me via Private Messages.

If you feel the need to continue to be my dancing monkey and reply here, feel free.
I send you one PM and then a response to your reply and I'm stalking? Do you over-react to everything this way?

Why is it, after my Hardy Boys post, you felt the need to comment on it? Talk about hanging on a guys posts!

You've got some serious problems. One was being concerned about the chattiness that was developing on this site; so fucking what? Guys bullshit with each other. Being a woman, you wouldn't understand that.

Another is thinking I'm your dancing monkey. You clearly have absolutely ZERO sense of humor about anything. Jealous of YOU? Please tell me as to why I should be jealous. I'm waiting with my eyes wide open.

Don't forget to start laying into my wifes profession again. That's the best you'll be able to do.

I'd apologize for this guys but this lame fuck is way off base and I fucking LOVE a fight.

Wolfman Jack
12-30-07, 11:08
I send you one PM and then a response to your reply and I'm stalking? Do you over-react to everything this way?

Why is it, after my Hardy Boys post, you felt the need to comment on it? Talk about hanging on a guys posts!

You've got some serious problems. One was being concerned about the chattiness that was developing on this site; so fucking what? Guys bullshit with each other. Being a woman, you wouldn't understand that.

Another is thinking I'm your dancing monkey. You clearly have absolutely ZERO sense of humor about anything. Jealous of YOU? Please tell me as to why I should be jealous. I'm waiting with my eyes wide open.

Don't forget to start laying into my wifes profession again. That's the best you'll be able to do.

I'd apologize for this guys but this lame fuck is way off base and I fucking LOVE a fight.

Like I said, for the sake of the board, take your drama to PM, or drop it, my little dancing monkey.

Bubba261
12-30-07, 16:05
Like I said, for the sake of the board, take your drama to PM, or drop it.

Like you did?

A John
12-30-07, 16:24
Leve it to West Va.

Wo-man jack,

Which team player are you?

Spoon Man
12-31-07, 00:16
I am wondering the same thing, my theroy is the Waterbury busts had a lot of media attention and I think they are afraid to open back up. Who knows.I vaguely remember some statute or other form of legislation being passed by the Waterbury lawmakers shortly after the busts that would make it impossible for an AMP to be opened again within the city limits. I do not remember anything more specific about it, nor can I reference a source, but I have given up on anything ever appearing again in Waterbury.

JMG
12-31-07, 00:41
OK guys... you all need to be de-clawed. It's the holidays, after all, how about a little brotherly love?

Instead of this Internet pissing match, let's just admit that Sarang has fantastic knowledge of the inner workings of the AMP system (and of more than a few AMP girls) and we're thankful that he's willing to share some of that with us here.

And Wolfmam -- well, lets just say the boy has his finger on the pulse of the underground scene in CT. He's more connected than you can imagine -- You have no idea. Seriously. USASG is just an audition. We'll leave it at that...

Anyway, happy holidays you fuckers! I love ya all!

Ratso22
12-31-07, 01:57
I just wanna get laid and not spend a lot of money.

Sarang Haeyo
12-31-07, 09:21
Like I said, for the sake of the board, take your drama to PM, or drop it, my little dancing monkey.What fun would that be? I think you should go public with your "when you catch the AIDs" comment that you sent me via PM. That would go over big with everyone.

"the AIDs"? Do you also say, "the cancer"? I thought that kind of verbiage was relegated to morons. Ooops, that's right, it is!

But seriously, my resolution for the coming year, as I don't drink to excess, smoke or need to lose weight, is to be a kinder, gentler Sarang Haeyo.

Hey Wolfman: go fuck yourself!!!

That didn't last long. I never could keep those fucking resolutions. Shit, if I was WJs "dancing monkey" I'd do what he asked me to do.

Big Dog9
12-31-07, 11:53
I was driving through Friday night and ran across Jodi. We went back to a place she uses pretty messy but usable. BBBJ her oral skills are very good lots of licking and massageing the boys. She said shes not talking to her sister because of some issue concerning a car. But Diana is still with her b/f although she might be seen out walking around on occassion. Neither of them has working digits at this point. Well Happy New Year to all our fellow hobbists. May the new year bring lots of fresh young talent to be reported on and shared, along with less interference from our strict Uncle Leo.

Awol768
12-31-07, 14:19
Just wanted to take a minute to extend warm regards for all members. We made it through another year! Everyone have a Happy New Year filled with indescriminate hook-ups. Good luck and happy mongering.

Awol

Happy Paesan
12-31-07, 14:24
If you really want to know why you will never see an AMP in Waterbury again then visit this site : http://www.cga.ct.gov/2004/rpt/2004-R-0443.htm

this ruling has been in place since 2004....

When In Vegas
12-31-07, 18:56
That's good to hear. Last time she was blowing me, it was pretty mediocre. One speed and no tongue play on the boys or along the shaft. I stopped her and gave her step by step instructions for her to follow. She was dramatically better after that. If only Mrs Vegas took direction so well.

Happy New Year boys.

Vegas

BBBJ her oral skills are very good lots of licking and massageing the boys.

Member #3948
01-01-08, 12:00
I take a few days off and everyone is fighting and few if any reports. Can't you guy's get laid without me?

Like I said in annother forum. Cut the one liners and reports full of self promoting bs and find some new talent. Especially since Dianna seems to be unavailable...

Steel Blue

Bubba261
01-01-08, 18:31
What fun would that be? I think you should go public with your "when you catch the AIDs" comment that you sent me via PM. That would go over big with everyone.

"the AIDs"? Do you also say, "the cancer"? I thought that kind of verbiage was relegated to morons. Ooops, that's right, it is!

Actually, I think learned about the AIDS from using "the Google" -- yep, your suspicion about relegation is correct.

Pure Warrior
01-01-08, 18:39
Actually, I think learned about the AIDS from using "the Google" -- yep, your suspicion about relegation is correct.Can we stop Please enough. Your like 2 little cunts enough!

Wolfman Jack
01-01-08, 20:02
Are those morons still talking about me? Some people need to grow a thicker skin so their feelings don't get hurt so easily! :rolleyes:

Since this is a chatty website now, might as well fit in with a:

Good to see you back Steel!!! How were the holidays? Everything ok with you and the family? How are the house repairs coming along?? Car running ok?

:cool:

Member #3948
01-02-08, 20:05
Are those morons still talking about me? Some people need to grow a thicker skin so their feelings don't get hurt so easily! :rolleyes:

Since this is a chatty website now, might as well fit in with a:

Good to see you back Steel!!! How were the holidays? Everything ok with you and the family? How are the house repairs coming along?? Car running ok?

:cool:

Well you know what I mean when I say it seems to be burning as of late. I am gonna have to make some new friends this new year. Hopefully I will be able to keep the old...

I also may become a mother fu....and start berating you s-heads for cluttering up my Waterbury Forum with nonsense. Get back to the basics. I will be posting my New Years resoulitons soon even if I can't f-in spell it....

Steel Blue

Bad Dawg
01-03-08, 01:48

Ratso-wan, you have obviously not learned the lesson of humility, you have become the essence of the negative senior members you once deplored, you have not earned the status of 'senior member', just a wise guy, and the same person writing as 'bubba' and raising other questions I will not write here.

You still have a choice to make amends.

Bad Dawg
01-03-08, 01:53
I take a few days off and everyone is fighting and few if any reports. Can't you guy's get laid without me?

Like I said in annother forum. Cut the one liners and reports full of self promoting bs and find some new talent. Especially since Dianna seems to be unavailable...

Steel Blue

Steel, you're right again, so get going and write another great report so our little egos can get focused [fuckedup] again!

Ratso22
01-03-08, 07:55
Ratso-wan, you have obviously not learned the lesson of humility, you have become the essence of the negative senior members you once deplored, you have not earned the status of 'senior member', just a wise guy, and the same person writing as 'bubba' and raising other questions I will not write here.

You still have a choice to make amends.

Hah, I make one negative comment and all of a sudden I become...... you? The "bubba" part of your post I don't even understand. Give us all a break and go away. I will now take the high road, because you are obviously a lunatic.

Eagle86
01-04-08, 10:08
I did some research and its been awhile since I have been down to CT (2005 I think) but are all the AMP's gone, Hong Kong ect? Was going to cruise trough town on my way to NJ and can't believe they are all gone or did I mis read the posts.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sarang Haeyo
01-04-08, 10:16
I did some research and its been awhile since I have been down to CT (2005 I think) but are all the AMP's gone, Hong Kong ect? Was going to cruise trough town on my way to NJ and can't believe they are all gone or did I mis read the posts.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Gone and all but forgotten by most guys (not I though). Apparently you missed the news on the raids of '06.

Check the Meriden thread. Four AMPs on one road. Not too far from the Brass City.

Big Bobby35
01-04-08, 10:55
Sad, sad, sad.

I loved waterbury Amps. My first Amp experience was in Waterbury. Completely loaded on work trip, called big ad in yellow pages. Talked to mamasan went like this:
me - Hey you open?? burp-
mama - ya u come now
me - you do 'full release' right!!! mummmble
mama - ya big boy u come here now
me - u got hot chicks?? you sound hot
mama - how fa u fwom heyaaa?
me - ya, I come down...if i crash will u send girls here?
mama - no u come down

Proceeded to make my way to waterbury, no idea how (before the days of gps). Found the place and went through the double doors. Only way I found my way there was I had my wedding pics done right behind the AMP (this is the most ironic part). Proceeded to meet creepy mamasan, saw super hot. Huge tited asian. Long story short got 6'tall korean who I proceeded to absolutely murder for over an hour. I could not POP. Mamasan. Yelled in to her to 'finnish job' and yell at me "U cum NOW" girl kept telling me in broken english "mamasan get mad you come now! Big Boy! "

To this day that dirty talk did it for me.

Ohh, they good days gone by

Avojo1
01-04-08, 13:12
As you guys know I'm not into SW's, but Driving through H2Oberry I have seen some of what you fellas are mentioning and I'm feeling like I should at least try one or tree. My prob. is finding the spots. My luck I find a spot and it turns into the truck stop at rush hour. I guess I should do my homework and see what I find. Temptation is knocking. So is my wallet for crist sake. I'm so jealous of you guys on here paying an 8th of what I typically pay for the pros. Can't be that bad, seeing most of you keep going back. I have even been practicing and watching some of what you guys do when you find your fish. I think I can handle it. Any words of advice and encouragement would be great. I'm just worried about bad hygiene and smells. Do I need to cover my leather seats? LMAO.

Avojo takin it slow

Member #3948
01-04-08, 14:35
I kinda miss her.....

Steel Blue

When In Vegas
01-04-08, 15:31
Sadly not a peep. The only connection to her left is her sister Jodi and she is falling deeper into the habit. From what she told me a few weeks ago she is no longer on speaking terms with her. Not to mention, her husband took the phone away.

I kinda miss her.....

Steel Blue

Schwing
01-05-08, 02:28
Not to mention, her husband took the phone away.

Phone is back on but won't accept incoming calls. Ahhh, he'll turn eventually.

When In Vegas
01-05-08, 11:03
Nothin to it but to do it Avojo. I do agree with you on finding a spot. There are some decent ones on the South side. I've yet to find a comfortable spot in the North end. By comfortable I mean being able to get in the back seat, spreading out and relaxing. If you tell the girl that's what you want to do, they will usually know a spot.

Of course, if you rely on the girl, make sure the spot is far enough from the pick up so you're minimizing your risk of driving into a set-up or a sting.

Looking forward to your reports. Board has been dead. Must be post-holiday syndrome.

As you guys know I'm not into SW's, but Driving through H2Oberry I have seen some of what you fellas are mentioning and I'm feeling like I should at least try one or tree. My prob. is finding the spots. My luck I find a spot and it turns into the truck stop at rush hour. I guess I should do my homework and see what I find. Temptation is knocking. So is my wallet for crist sake. I'm so jealous of you guys on here paying an 8th of what I typically pay for the pros. Can't be that bad, seeing most of you keep going back. I have even been practicing and watching some of what you guys do when you find your fish. I think I can handle it. Any words of advice and encouragement would be great. I'm just worried about bad hygiene and smells. Do I need to cover my leather seats? LMAO.

Avojo takin it slow

Tombg
01-06-08, 14:32
A couple of weeks ago I met a WSW who took me home to her lair. No great place, it smelled like old laundry and BO, but it sure was better than the exposure. To make it better, she told me to just show up and hit the horn. I tried Friday, but she has roomies now. I gave up on that one and circled a few times. I stopped by a tall thin BSW (I thought) up on hillside, would not give me the time of day. Return home unfulfilled.

Outworlder
01-07-08, 10:43
Cruised around Willow, Pine, & Hillside, & saw only skanks Sunday. So I called Holly & had her @ her place while her son was out playing. She still smells, feels, & looks good after I came in on short notice. We did bbbj, cowgirl, DATY with fingering, missionary with her legs all the way upto her ears. Steel was right when she was really tight in that position that she seemed to enjoy it more; Then she finished me off with another bbbj.
All for 3 bills.

Afterwards, when I went to my car, she started complaining that she can't hold down a job. So, I bolted out of there really quick.

any info on christine or diana, PM me.

Avojo1
01-07-08, 11:25
Of course, if you rely on the girl, make sure the spot is far enough from the pick up so you're minimizing your risk of driving into a set-up or a sting.

Looking forward to your reports. Board has been dead. Must be post-holiday syndrome.

Thanks WIV, I'll keep that in mind. I will begin my study later today.

Avojo takin it slow.

Member #3948
01-07-08, 16:41
Cruised around Willow, Pine, & Hillside, & saw only skanks Sunday. So I called Holly & had her @ her place while her son was out playing. She still smells, feels, & looks good after I came in on short notice. We did bbbj, cowgirl, DATY with fingering, missionary with her legs all the way upto her ears. Steel was right when she was really tight in that position that she seemed to enjoy it more; Then she finished me off with another bbbj.
All for 3 bills.

Afterwards, when I went to my car, she started complaining that she can't hold down a job. So, I bolted out of there really quick.

any info on christine or diana, PM me.

Are you nuts, three bills? I certainly hoipe the bills were 10's or possibly 20"s. She long ago wore me out with her constant high pitched whining and complaining along with her inscessant sighing. I reminded her last time I was there that I WAS paying....

Steel Blue

Bubba261
01-07-08, 19:16
Which sad city official are you?? from bridgeport,waterbury? Proud to be an American I see :rolleyes: I'm ashamed of a-holes like this, no wonder the women can't stand most customers, especially if they're dumb as a charred beef pattie, like bobs big boy the lady charmer.

Here he is scurrying out of Hong Kong just before it was raided.....

Big Bobby35
01-07-08, 21:34
But then again to each his own.

Guess, you didn't read that it was my 1st experience in an AMP, and YES I was loaded. Is it the way I treat the same experience now. Hell no. Did I do something that others here have not done to them? Or you even?

But, I'm sure you all are giving money to "save" them. You have their better interests on your mind while your blasting away. Opps, sorry I'm sure you are their biggest tippers and you bring flowers every time.

Self-rightous, hey each his own.

Outworlder
01-07-08, 23:57
Are you nuts, three bills? I certainly hoipe the bills were 10's or possibly 20"s. She long ago wore me out with her constant high pitched whining and complaining along with her inscessant sighing. I reminded her last time I was there that I WAS paying....

Steel Blue

That's 3 20s. LoL! Holly must really get under your skin, Steel. As long as I'm in it to get some pussy, I just tune her out & just look dumb founded while I'm banging her. There was once when she complained that the people @ McDs were against her & her friends were against her while we were having sex; I just leaned all my weight on top of her, pinned her arms while we were in missionary, & then I stuck my tongue in her mouth to keep her quiet.

When the deed was done, then I'm out of there.

Outworlder

Sarang Haeyo
01-08-08, 13:23
But then again to each his own.

Guess, you didn't read that it was my 1st experience in an AMP, and YES I was loaded. Is it the way I treat the same experience now. Hell no. Did I do something that others here have not done to them? Or you even?

But, I'm sure you all are giving money to "save" them. You have their better interests on your mind while your blasting away. Opps, sorry I'm sure you are their biggest tippers and you bring flowers every time.

Self-rightous, hey each his own.
You dishonor yourself and the rest of us with your behavior and your attitude.

BTW, flowers, while a lovely touch, are a waste of money.

Member #3948
01-08-08, 16:40
First off thanks to Mr. Wtby for the introduction to a sweet piece of choclate love. I will be sampling her soon. She is beautiful if you are into black girls. 21 years young with a smokin ass. Her friend also stopped to say hello. Also black and young but not as sweet looking. They do team work but I am on a strict diet. My appetite is now refined to 7's or better.

There has also been several sightings of a few new working girls in the area. Both are said to be "fine" and close to 10's for sw'ers in Wtby. I will keep on the look out.

Gothic it has been a hoot talking to you. I look forward to a few reports on the mongers you meet and am also looking todwards the day when we will meet. I can't wait to kiss and tell....

By the way the forum is improving slightly. Keep up the good work and cut out the argueing.

Steel Blue

Sarang Haeyo
01-08-08, 17:53
choclate

There has also been several sightings

todwards

By the way the forum is improving slightly. Keep up the good work and cut out the

argueing.

Steel Blue
but your spelling and grammar are not.

Love you bro'.

Gothic Bbw
01-09-08, 03:58
Gothic it has been a hoot talking to you. I look forward to a few reports on the mongers you meet and am also looking towards the day when we will meet. I can't wait to kiss and tell.

Steel BlueWell thank you, kind sir :p