PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Mr. Wtby
04-28-11, 19:51
Muy bien Senor Vegas! Today, I saw 3 or 4 undercover TNT goons picking on a poor defenseless prostiute in Hillside Ave. They were driving around harassing people in their black Acura MDV mini suv. Can't they go after drug dealers, killers and rapists and leave these poor girls alone. They are just trying to put milk and bread on the table for their kiddies back home. Yeah, right! I see jail got out for Lena and Amber who have plumped up quite a bit. I also saw Rene today. 8-kid Vanessa in her pasty-legged miniskirt and Bri who is really strung out on horse right now and may be pregnant with Steel's baby.

Jackie? Please tell me thats the Mr Happy's dancer working the streets!

-Mr Wtby<-tengo bolitas azul

WhenWhen
04-28-11, 20:48
Hats off and thanks to Meatball Jay for the lead on Lady M. She is exactly as he described. Nice body; trim, but not skinny; great ass and very friendly.

She made me wait a bit even though we had a pre-set time. But that was ok. Anyway. She was real cool; started with a very good BJ. She knows what she's doing; I had to stop her there for a while. Pussy is clean as a whistle. No smell at all (loved to have it licked).

This was my first time with her, so we were both feeling each other out. My game was a little messed up because when I got there, there was a guy from upstairs in the place. He left, but that pretty much killed it for me (but I'm a trooper!). I.

Ended up banging her doggie style, but couldn't last that long. Next time, it will be a different story. Now that I know she likes a bit of abuse (see Jay's recent report) , I'll make sure I accomodate her! Jay is the man!

Member #5570
04-30-11, 16:15
Hats off and thanks to Meatball Jay for the lead on Lady M. She is exactly as he described. Nice body; trim, but not skinny; great ass and very friendly.

She made me wait a bit even though we had a pre-set time. But that was ok. Anyway. She was real cool; started with a very good BJ. She knows what she's doing; I had to stop her there for a while. Pussy is clean as a whistle. No smell at all (loved to have it licked).

This was my first time with her, so we were both feeling each other out. My game was a little messed up because when I got there, there was a guy from upstairs in the place. He left, but that pretty much killed it for me (but I'm a trooper!). I.

Ended up banging her doggie style, but couldn't last that long. Next time, it will be a different story. Now that I know she likes a bit of abuse (see Jay's recent report) , I'll make sure I accomodate her! Jay is the man! Where is this Lady M? I might need to get out of the woods and pay her a visit.

When In Vegas
05-01-11, 19:37
Just keeping it light my friend.

What was the point of that?

Been away for a few weeks. Return to find my regular all missing. He went out why Monica picked up in the North End. Monica is a chubby, Puerto Rico, who barely spoke any English. We went to a quiet place why she proceeded to give me BJ the worst ever. All teeth. I had to stop several times. I just wanted to leave to find someone else why she did not understand why what he said continued sucking my penis. Finally turned his back on why decided to fuck her tits. I had a decent nut why shoot a few loads in the mouth that why she accepted gladly licked up all the remaining milk my cock.

Member #3997
05-02-11, 22:14
[QUOTE=When In Vegas; 1185780]Just keeping it light my friend. [/QUOTE.

Keeping it light works bro, I kept it light too by not even entering a report that taylor blew me oh so good the other day!

Drtybury
05-03-11, 09:51
Anyone want to pass on Taylor's info? I think I randomly found her twice a couple years ago but no dice since.

Gossage54
05-03-11, 18:12
Anyone want to pass on Taylor's info? I think I randomly found her twice a couple years ago but no dice since.I'll be passing through Waterbury tomorrow so yes, any Taylor info would be appreciated. She sounds like one of the better ones out there.

Mr. Wtby
05-04-11, 15:48
Having just returned from a weekend in Pakistan (don't ask) , I too, today had a visit with Lady M, thanks to the generosity of Mr Ballz. I gave him something in return for her number also, something real good. Anyways I digress, I arrived at her safe neighborhood apartment with conveniant parking and was met at the door by Lady M in her jeans. I can already tell she has a nice body with decent tits. We make small talk, she is pleasant and we both seem to recognize each other. I tell her I want a half hour long, slow and relaxing BBBJ. Thats exactly what she delivered too! It was awesome, a notch below Taylors warm and talented mouth. She makes really funny noises when she is deepthroating-sounds sorta like a baby rapping. She did every trick in the blowjob book, including some really sensitive flicking of my little head, sucking the balls, and deepthroating. I caressed her B tittys and she soon broke out the baby oil and gave me an awesome HJ, one you would get in an AMP. She then went back to sucking and I soon told her I was going to explode and I did, right in her mouth. She continued to suck every last drop and got me a washcloth for cleanup. I thought that was a nice touch. I rewarded her with 40 bucks and I was on my merry way. Happy and drained. She mentioned that MBJ (not to be confused with LBJ) had hooked her up with 6 or 7 guys. I only read one report. Where are you other guys hiding!

-Mr Wtby. Thanks Ballz!

Meatball Jay
05-04-11, 23:00
Thanks to my new best internet friend Mr. Waterbury I met Madam "T" today for an hour of pure pleasure. I will call her Madam "T" because she has three or four women working with her. All young and talented from what I'v been told. I didn't get to see any of them but was promised pictures tomorrow.

Madam T is a 24 year old cute PR with a pleasant friendly attitude. She was very accomadating as she spoke dirty to me in two languages. Not only is she bi-lingual she is also bi and preferes women. She invited me to watch and join her and a friend in the near future. That will be a story! Madam T is 5'4 about 130 slightly chunky but with nice curves, B-cups with a dual pair of innies. They poked their heads out after a bit of coaxing. She isn't shaved like I like them but who am I to complain. My grey over grown pubbies must scare half the school girls I teach. Hey don't knock the teacher who is helping with tuition. We all can't be Seal team Six.

Met at the motel in a room she provided very nice oral skills and fun in bed. Tight snatch and preferes it doggie. No issues with giving her a good pounding. As a matter of fact she had a big O while I had her knees up by her ears and was pounding her.

A nice time but slightly more expensive than Lady M. Your negociating skills will come into play with this one. She started out at 250 for the hour. I paid far less mainly because she is a school girl trying to pay tuition.

Looks a 7 attitude an 8 skills a 7 overall a definate repeat especially with a friend or two of hers.

Any friends who would like her number can PM me. I am wondering why there are only a few reports on Lady M. I find them and pass their numbers along the least I'd like to do is read about your exploits.

Excellent trade Mr. Waterbury. I respect you even more for sending me her number first.

Balls <-Spelled Balls not Ballz (that looks funny)

Bad Dawg
05-05-11, 01:06
After MrWtby's excellent post, here is a late post from last week. Many thanks to Balls (without the Z, spelled correctly) , met Lady M and like he said she's great, nice tite bod, no nonsense, no drama, no rush and young enough for an older guy like me. Prob the best thing is her own place too. So thanks again Balls, Drinks are on me whenever you want!

When In Vegas
05-05-11, 14:59
Good stuff boys, Lady M sounds like a winner. Let me add to the fun. I enjoyed the return of Jamila from her maternity leave last night. Oh how I missed her BJs. She had me rock hard in no time, While licking the boys, I started feeling her tongue against my ass. After a bit of maneuvering she was on her back and I was sitting on her face with her tongue going where no tongue should be. I whacked off while she lapped away until I was ready to blow. Picked up her head and blew a nice load into her mouth. She licked me clean and off we went. Need to wait a few more weeks until she is ready for FS. She said Dr stiched her up nice and tight.

Later boys,

Vegas

Mustafa
05-05-11, 15:30
Met up with Lady M a couple of times and I must say that she is Great. Tight, young, in shape body, knows what she is doing, and a pleasant accomodating personality. THANK YOU Meatball Jay. You're the Best.

Lady M has a great safe place and is available anytime of day.

I like my ladies thick but Lady M is an awesome exception and is makimng me think that I need to broaden my tastes a bit.

Really good BBBJCIM, HJ, cow girl, rcg, doggy, were all tried to my supreme pleasure.

Again, Thank You Mr. Meatball Jay.

Wolfman Jack
05-05-11, 20:19
Like shooting fish in a barrel. I don't know what's in the Waterbury water, but I wish it would taint the Hartford area supply.

I said taint.

Meatball Jay
05-06-11, 06:54
Clean out your pm box. It is full.

Balls

Jst Lkng
05-07-11, 09:28
Hey Gents! I was driving down the south end a few days ago and to my surprise, who do I see strutting her stuff (or lack there of) down the street? Diana! Spotted that blond hair from a distance. She was walking with an older looking chick and did not seem to be looking to get picked up. But Diana has always been like that. I didn't have time to give her a spin, but next time I will make time. I know, I know. The last time I wrote about her I was complaning and said that I would not partake of her anymore, but hey I got needs! On another note, I tried giving Taylor a call but I think I have the wrong number. Can anyone hook me up?

Jst lkng

Member #3997
05-07-11, 16:33
Hey Gents! I was driving down the south end a few days ago and to my surprise, who do I see strutting her stuff (or lack there of) down the street? Diana! Spotted that blond hair from a distance. She was walking with an older looking chick and did not seem to be looking to get picked up. But Diana has always been like that. I didn't have time to give her a spin, but next time I will make time. I know, I know. The last time I wrote about her I was complaning and said that I would not partake of her anymore, but hey I got needs! On another note, I tried giving Taylor a call but I think I have the wrong number. Can anyone hook me up?

Jst lkngWord in the hood is that Diana had MRSA so unless you want giant boils on your cock filled with puss I would stay away.

Ed Is Looking
05-08-11, 00:52
I too have heard that she has MRSA from sources other than this board. I have been told however it isn't the nasty form that people get in hospitals and is more treatable and can actually go away for good if your young and healthy. She is young but who knows how healthy a street walker can be.

Word in the hood is that Diana had MRSA so unless you want giant boils on your cock filled with puss I would stay away.

Member #3997
05-08-11, 09:39
I too have heard that she has MRSA from sources other than this board. I have been told however it isn't the nasty form that people get in hospitals and is more treatable and can actually go away for good if your young and healthy. She is young but who knows how healthy a street walker can be.The shit you hear on the streets is rarely true, so if she had / has it I would stay away. Not taking a chance with that shit!

Bobby643
05-08-11, 14:57
Hi Guys:

First time, long time. I've been drivin the loop for a few years and your tips have been very helpful. Met with WSW Nurse Jackie on Friday PM. Best BBBJCIM I have had since Amber and Jacinda took some time off. I know Amber has left Uncle LEO but haven't had a taste since she got out. Loved her mouth. Jackie is doing the H and says she was a nurse, but I though maybe she stole that career idea from the TV show. Wasted time with HSW Anne early this week, a HJ marketed as a BJ. Waste of money.

Jst Lkng
05-09-11, 08:20
The shit you hear on the streets is rarely true, so if she had / has it I would stay away. Not taking a chance with that shit!On second thought, I think I will pass. Too scary to risk little jst lkng for an ok pop.

Yankee1234
05-09-11, 14:13
I agree, you can't chance it with MRSA."D" pleaded with me that she is healthy, but I had to pass.

On a different topic, please, someone, pass along Lady M's digits. Thanks.

Notnac2009
05-09-11, 21:25
After finally getting Lady M's number this morning I wasted no time in texting her and setting up an appointment. All I can say is wow! She met me at the door wearing jeans and a nice top, we exchanged pleasantries and $$ and headed for the bed. She wasted no time in taking me deep into her throat, and even gave the boys a good licking! Then it was time to use her toy, I wad rubbing her clit and fucking her hard with her toy, she rewarded M's by taking me into her mouth again. Then it was time to ge down to business! We Fucked for about 40 minutes in every position imaginable, and when couldn't take it anymore I pulled out uncovered and shot a huge load all ove she B's! She helped me clean up and off I went a happy guy! Will definatly repeat!

Mustafa
05-09-11, 23:35
After finally getting Lady M's number this morning I wasted no time in texting her and setting up an appointment. All I can say is wow! She met me at the door wearing jeans and a nice top, we exchanged pleasantries and $$ and headed for the bed. She wasted no time in taking me deep into her throat, and even gave the boys a good licking! Then it was time to use her toy, I wad rubbing her clit and fucking her hard with her toy, she rewarded M's by taking me into her mouth again. Then it was time to ge down to business! We Fucked for about 40 minutes in every position imaginable, and when couldn't take it anymore I pulled out uncovered and shot a huge load all ove she B's! She helped me clean up and off I went a happy guy! Will definatly repeat!F_ucking Uncovered?

I'd think long and hard about that bro.

Protect thyself.

Member #3997
05-10-11, 07:22
I don't know about you guys but I miss her innocence and her 'oh so tight' pussy. It's been too long and I need some of her innocence in my bed and giving me head.

I know some of you are still tagging her so let us know how hot she is.

Notnac2009
05-10-11, 11:16
I don't know about you guys but I miss her innocence and her 'oh so tight' pussy. It's been too long and I need some of her innocence in my bed and giving me head.

I know some of you are still tagging her so let us know how hot she is.She was fun, but I was a little leery of her trying to look at my phone and asking me to cum in her. I don't need those headaches LOL

Member #3997
05-10-11, 16:28
She was fun, but I was a little leery of her trying to look at my phone and asking me to cum in her. I don't need those headaches LOLI hear ya bro but where you cum is always up to you! I always like to plaster their face!

Notnac2009
05-10-11, 21:01
F_ucking Uncovered?

I'd think long and hard about that bro.

Protect thyself. No way all the fucking was done covered! I only uncovered when I was ready cover her in a nice load!

Member #3997
05-10-11, 21:50
Met up with Susan tonight, saw hot PR chick walking and asked if she wanted a ride expecting to beg for head since Lady M was fuckin one of why'all!

Susan. 35, PR, large nips no tits, smoking hot ass and pretty pussy.

She blew me like a champ and enjoyed it too. BBBJWS 40 beans; offered FS for 80 but could have gotten it for 60.

Looks 7, attitude 9, service 8. I'd repeat and fuck. She said she loves both cock and pussy. I have digits, she's looking for a few men to treat her good.

SR Only
05-11-11, 07:49
F_ucking Uncovered? I'd think long and hard about that bro. Protect thyself.Hey Mustafa, I think it is a grammar thing.

"when I couldn't take it anymore, I pulled out, uncovered, and shot a huge load"

Or at least I think that's what he meant.

Version two:

"when I couldn't take it anymore (comma) , I pulled out (comma) , uncovered (comma) , and shot a huge load"

Notnac2009
05-11-11, 09:55
A English major I are not.

WhenWhen
05-11-11, 22:10
Is it really a good idea to pass along the digits of certain providers to guys with less than 20 reports? It used to be you had to build a portfolio of reports with details that at least indicated you had credentials and probably were not LEO. Most of the time, you had to at least be a senior member. I think it's putting the girls in potential danger, especially if they have their own apartment or home. Granted, Lady M is a big girl and accepts the risk, but many of these women are in dire situations and are not in a position to be choosy.

I'm not trying to offend anyone and act like I'm better than some of the newbies. It's just that in my opinion they need to put some more time in before we give out digits especially when the girl has her own place (hotels, streetwalkers are totally different).

Ok. I put my two cents in.

Meatball Jay
05-12-11, 09:30
Is it really a good idea to pass along the digits of certain providers to guys with less than 20 reports? It used to be you had to build a portfolio of reports with details that at least indicated you had credentials and probably were not LEO. Most of the time, you had to at least be a senior member. I think it's putting the girls in potential danger, especially if they have their own apartment or home. Granted, Lady M is a big girl and accepts the risk, but many of these women are in dire situations and are not in a position to be choosy.

I'm not trying to offend anyone and act like I'm better than some of the newbies. It's just that in my opinion they need to put some more time in before we give out digits especially when the girl has her own place (hotels, streetwalkers are totally different).

Ok. I put my two cents in. It is to be expected that her number would get out. Like anything else once more than one person knows something it isn't a secret. I have already notified her that there will be people calling her using my name that I do not know. She is aware and will hopefully take protective measures.

This deal will eventually get fucked up. Someone will tell the wrong person or LE who already watches here will be told. So. On to the next best thing!

Stacey! Wow, I am the second to report on her but I am sure there have been many others who have tried her. Cute blond excellent 40 dollar head. I have digits but she has no place as of yet. She may be getting a room at the motel this week? She looks like she is worth the time and definately the dime for a BJ!

Balls <-safely drained

Notnac2009
05-12-11, 10:13

Ok. I put my two cents in.If this was aimed at me, I will only say that the number was given to me by a senior member that knows that I am not LEO and have traded info with before. That bend said I agree with you 100% and have not passed M's info to any other regular members with low post counts.

Razor
05-12-11, 21:23
It is to be expected that her number would get out. Like anything else once more than one person knows something it isn't a secret. I have already notified her that there will be people calling her using my name that I do not know. She is aware and will hopefully take protective measures.

This deal will eventually get fucked up. Someone will tell the wrong person or LE who already watches here will be told. So. On to the next best thing!

Balls <-safely drainedHi Balls,

Agree, with all your concerns in this already harden path of the mongering and a lot precaution must be taken. I try to be very careful with the information about the ladies. A couple weeks ago, I asked you for the Lady M digits, but no luck, hope I'll be able to break that inner circle of your friends in a near future, meanwhile. Salud amigo!

And thanks anyway.

Razor

When In Vegas
05-12-11, 21:46
I have to laugh. For whatever reason there are some that have decided I can't be trusted and have told me they will not share. You can't force things so I have been ok with that and have not gone public or named names even though I felt a bit slighted. So I am finding it amusing that newbies with under 20 posts are now getting prime contacts while guys like me that everybody knows and has years of contributions are held in low regard.

Bizarre is the only description I can think of,

Later Vegas (someone get me a tissue, I'm getting teary eyed)

Ok. I put my two cents in.

Ct Ct
05-13-11, 01:08
Is she still around or has she went back to fl?

Wolfman Jack
05-13-11, 02:24
Hey all, there are some BBW "sisters" that are the talk of the Hartford forum. If you all get bored with your spinners down here and are into blubber, head on up to Hartford. We feed our women up here, not like your skelatal looking ethiopian types in Waterbury!

MidnightRider1
05-13-11, 14:09
I have to laugh. For whatever reason there are some that have decided I can't be trusted and have told me they will not share. You can't force things so I have been ok with that and have not gone public or named names even though I felt a bit slighted. So I am finding it amusing that newbies with under 20 posts are now getting prime contacts while guys like me that everybody knows and has years of contributions are held in low regard.

Later Vegas (someone get me a tissue, I'm getting teary eyed)I have yet to share any info on here as well but alot of the reviews that I read are very helpful. It kinda gives me a guide of who to stay away from and who to contact. Personally I only keep to a few select providers but like to venture now and then. My. Point is unless a provider specifically says that she doesn't want her info shared, it shouldn't be any issues. It then becomes her discretion in who she decides to meet.

Sinergy69
05-13-11, 15:57

Later Vegas (someone get me a tissue, I'm getting teary eyed) VEGAS is a valued member of this community, any disrespect from newer members I am sure is a serious error in judgment. Vegas has been around a long time and has always shared, never a problem. My suggestion to those of you who believe otherwise, just remember the door swings both ways. Its laughable that such nonsense should exist.

There is my two cents. Vegas any thing I can do just Holla!

KantDelay
05-14-11, 06:26
Every time Vegas has passed along info to me I ended up blowing a load in / on some hot chick. Trust him be damned! You bastard! Now I need a tissue.

World Wise
05-14-11, 10:02
Don't get your shorts in a knot Vegas. We that have been arround a few years know your info is valid, and your judgement has been tested. Don't sweat the newbies.

Razor
05-14-11, 12:42
It's really a surprise what Vegas is saying about the "treatment". I tough, he was one of the most outstanding mongers, at least in The Waterbury area, since the "big" Steel left the scene. I guess, some have a different opinion in how this forum evolves.

Happy Hunting.

Razor

I Like Thick
05-14-11, 16:41
I've been trying to reach Sara the past several days but with no luck. It figures, I finally have a chance to go experience all her services and she vanishes. Hopefully she returns soon.

In the meantime, I've been working the loop. Mostly nothing but last night found Tasha in the south end. She looks hispanic but is actually mulatto. Great ass, decent face, looked like it was going to be a good time. Went to a spot I know in Naugatuck and went for the BBBJ. Unfortunately her technique left a lot to be desired. On top of that, there were some guys watching us from a distance that I finally had enough of. Went and found another spot so try some FS but she didn't have any protection. We finished up with the BJ and that's when I got the no CIM routine and soaked myself. I hate it when girls do that. To sum it up, one of the better looking SWs I have seen recently and the FS may be better but I would only repeat in a jam.

Big Dog9
05-16-11, 07:26
Finally got to meet Lady M after several attempts every time I called the rest of you were keeping her busy. Worth the wait, she has a very sexy body and attitude and the skills to match. She can be loud as she cums I have no problem there but with the windows open and her neighbor outside I'm sure she got an earful. Nothing others haven't reported excellent visit with multiple positions, a fav was her legs pinned back over her head while I pounded her deep. One thing that was great is she never asked for a donation, that earned a tip and definite repeat visits.
THANKS Balls

Notnac2009
05-16-11, 07:38
Got a call from Lady M this morning, seems the ren is due, and she wants to stay busy today! I will be seeing her around 5:30, let's keep this gem busy today.

Yankee1234
05-16-11, 21:14
Had the pleasure of stopping by her place. After some small talk, the usual stuff about wanting to become a nurse and registering for classes, we got comfortable and then she got down to business, droping to her knees and taking every inch of my throbbing member. She loves what she does, a real wet sloppy BBBJ. Some DFK, a little DATY, then as I pounded her hard with her legs on my shoulders she screamed as I shot a load. Great visit, a repeat for sure. Doggy next time.

Drtybury
05-17-11, 00:02
Sounds like I may have to contribute to Lady M's rent but I don't have her digits. Been slow lately and seems like my pussy phone is filled with old / non-working numbers. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to pass on info, and I will keep my eyes and ears open for any leads.

DB

Member #3997
05-17-11, 07:44
Wow, Lady M is hot! She's the epitome of my kind of Lady. An early morning adventure may not be ideal but she looked great in sweats and a wife-beater with get nips rock hard.

Her place is neat and clean but I hate smoke. Plus, how long until the neighbors get suspicious of the activity? Lady M is a keeper.

BBBJ while I fucked her tight pussy with the green whornet and two fingered her ass, CG and hot RCG until finish with a double O! She said she's practicing for anal but she's not ready for my HOG yet!

Looks: 8.

Service: 8. 5 her tongue technique on my tip almost made me erupt!

Attitude: 10

When In Vegas
05-17-11, 11:05
Damm, it's like shark feeding frenzy and Lady M is the bait.

Wow, Lady M is hot! She's the epitome of my kind of Lady. An early morning adventure may not be ideal but she looked great in sweats and a wife-beater with get nips rock hard.

Her place is neat and clean but I hate smoke. Plus, how long until the neighbors get suspicious of the activity? Lady M is a keeper.

BBBJ while I fucked her tight pussy with the green whornet and two fingered her ass, CG and hot RCG until finish with a double O! She said she's practicing for anal but she's not ready for my HOG yet!

Looks: 8.

Service: 8. 5 her tongue technique on my tip almost made me erupt!

Attitude: 10

Yankee1234
05-17-11, 11:24
Yep, she's hot and has a firendly dispostion. Heads up. The smoke can be an issue if you're heading home right after your encounter.

On a different topic, meetng Susan (thanks P. Pete) later today. Any other feedback on her?

Sharkman67
05-17-11, 12:04
Damm, it's like shark feeding frenzy and Lady M is the bait.Yes it is! Even this shark made a trip up to the 'bury for a visit this morning! Pete is right, her tongue work was amazing.

S.

When In Vegas
05-17-11, 14:41
Doesn't anybody have a camera?

Yes it is! Even this shark made a trip up to the 'bury for a visit this morning! Pete is right, her tongue work was amazing.

S.

Big Dog9
05-18-11, 09:09
I have received several requests for contact info for Lady M and other providers. I know this is redundant but apparently some potential mongers (more likely lazy LEO) believe that with a single post of a generic, meaningless variety they deserve senior member status and privileges.

My response.

You have a single post, you have built no credibility on the site, you have offered nothing in return. Go out find some providers you can post about etc and built a reputation. When that is done you will have earned the right to ask for contact information. At this point everyone here will assume you are LEO. Enjoy your day.

Lovethatfrench
05-18-11, 11:33
So other than seeing some pros and Taylor I'm also dry. Anybody have anything they are willing to share? I can't afford to see pros ($$$+) every week and I'm going crazy.

Bobby643
05-18-11, 12:33
Hey, met up with Siara last week-end. W (?) SW. Great tits, she said they were 44DD but they aren't THAT big. Very nice though with great nipples. Went to a spot for a BBBJ, no CIM as she said it "made her regurgitate". She did ask me to cum on her face and I was happy to comply.

BBBJ was better than most. Gave me her digits but said her phone was "off temporarily". It still isn't on. I would love to see her again to spend more time with those alledged 44DDs. 30 made her happy. Wish I'd taken a picture of the cum dripping off of her. Next time.

Vino Veritas
05-18-11, 14:03
If I recall, there are several posts written by some of the most senior members, like Steel from 4-5 years ago on board etiquette. It is probably time to repost those.

While I made a decision of low posting for personal reasons 5 years ago after joining, I also respected those contributoers by never asking for contact info from any member I pm'd with and won't.

I have received several requests for contact info for Lady M and other providers. I know this is redundant but apparently some potential mongers (more likely lazy LEO) believe that with a single post of a generic, meaningless variety they deserve senior member status and privileges.

My response.

You have a single post, you have built no credibility on the site, you have offered nothing in return. Go out find some providers you can post about etc and built a reputation. When that is done you will have earned the right to ask for contact information. At this point everyone here will assume you are LEO. Enjoy your day.

Mack Daddy II
05-19-11, 09:09
This one comes from the better late than never file. I just got back from a trip to a spot in the Caribbean where our sport is legal and it felt great to spend less money and have fun and not worry about LE.

Anyway before leaving I finally met up with Lady M thanks to MJ. As you all have mentioned she is a real keeper. Very friendly and loves to fuck. She deep throated (or atleast tried to) my cock for about 10 minutes before placing wrapper on and riding me CG then RCG. Then it was my turn. I pinned her legs back to around her ears and started pile driving her into the bed. She was getting so wet I could hear by balls smacking her pussy. It was a game of who was going to wear who out first. I think this was a draw. I let her give me an awesome HJ to finsh me off. We chatted more when done and told her I can't wait to meet up again.

Guys lets know screw this one up. Play nice and lets keep her around.

Later I went I stopped in at Peak a boo's for a bit after that. The talent there was poor. On occasion you can find a winner for a LD and maybe more but not today, but my luck changed. I got a text from Taylor asking is she wanted to meet up. Hey a chance for my first double header of the season.

We met are our usual spot, She has a car now where is great. She had on some ripped jeans and an ultra tight top showing off those great mellons. She got in my car and got down to business. Taylor knows her way around a dick as many of you know. I didn't take long before I was spraying my second nut in a few hours down her throat. She gave a big glup and looked up and smile. Not a bad day for me.

Taylor is another keeper. Its just too bad she has too many rules about fucking. She only like doggie and dosen't like to get totally naked and even let you titty fuck her. But still her BJ get her a spot in the "HHOF" Ho Hall of Fame.

Later

Mack

Member #3997
05-19-11, 16:56
Who's the Mack daddy!

This one comes from the better late than never file. I just got back from a trip to a spot in the Caribbean where our sport is legal and it felt great to spend less money and have fun and not worry about LE.

Anyway before leaving I finally met up with Lady M thanks to MJ. As you all have mentioned she is a real keeper. Very friendly and loves to fuck. She deep throated (or atleast tried to) my cock for about 10 minutes before placing wrapper on and riding me CG then RCG. Then it was my turn. I pinned her legs back to around her ears and started pile driving her into the bed. She was getting so wet I could hear by balls smacking her pussy. It was a game of who was going to wear who out first. I think this was a draw. I let her give me an awesome HJ to finsh me off. We chatted more when done and told her I can't wait to meet up again.

Guys lets know screw this one up. Play nice and lets keep her around.

Later I went I stopped in at Peak a boo's for a bit after that. The talent there was poor. On occasion you can find a winner for a LD and maybe more but not today, but my luck changed. I got a text from Taylor asking is she wanted to meet up. Hey a chance for my first double header of the season.

We met are our usual spot, She has a car now where is great. She had on some ripped jeans and an ultra tight top showing off those great mellons. She got in my car and got down to business. Taylor knows her way around a dick as many of you know. I didn't take long before I was spraying my second nut in a few hours down her throat. She gave a big glup and looked up and smile. Not a bad day for me.

Taylor is another keeper. Its just too bad she has too many rules about fucking. She only like doggie and dosen't like to get totally naked and even let you titty fuck her. But still her BJ get her a spot in the "HHOF" Ho Hall of Fame.

Later

Mack

Member #3997
05-19-11, 22:37
AM: Taylor BBBJ. Awesome!

PM: Lady M. Met up with the Lady tonight. DFK led to my hands down her pants and vice versa, her HJ got me super hard to which M said I need you in me. Who am I to refuse! She grabbed the monster wrap and I got undressed. I sat on couch and she blew me awesome. The she climbed aboard for a ride. Switched to mish on bed where I fucked her hard to 3 giant O's. Flipped her to doggie and throttled her neck and fucked her SUPER hard to a rip roaring Orgasm, #4 for her, then pulled out, removed rubber & positioned her face and mouth to be the cum catcher. I filled her up with cum and added a bit to her face.

Not a bad day for me at all!

Wolfman Jack
05-22-11, 09:37
And no reports? Did the rapture hit Waterbury, Connecticut?

Notnac2009
05-22-11, 10:57
I was wondering the same thing.

I guess with all the rain it's been slow for the mongers

Doh Man
05-22-11, 16:36
VEGAS is a valued member of this community, any disrespect from newer members I am sure is a serious error in judgment. Vegas has been around a long time and has always shared, never a problem. My suggestion to those of you who believe otherwise, just remember the door swings both ways. Its laughable that such nonsense should exist.

There is my two cents. Vegas any thing I can do just Holla! Amen to that!

Notnac2009
05-23-11, 10:47
Is this thing on? Is everyone on vacation or something?

Avojo1
05-23-11, 11:24
Just wanted to say thank you for Lady M. A great find, down to earth and very good at what she does. I enjoyed her on Friday.

Avojo1
05-23-11, 11:39
Vegas you rock man. It doesn't really matter on here but I just wanted you to know you have friends who believe in you here. Newbies are just jealous of what you find and have. No worries bro Avo's got your ack anytime!

Notnac2009
05-23-11, 12:56
It only took 2 years, but I'm finally a senior member LOL

Member #1174
05-23-11, 15:51
Recently stopped by Wtby, and met with the legendary Taylor for some great shining in the AM. She is sporting short hair now and looking as plump as before. A very sweet girl. Glad to have her give my pecker some excellent shining. Later that night, got a hold of the other soon-to-be-a legend, Madame M. My fellow members of this site were right on about this lady. Congenial in every way. Had her give Mr. 1174 a round of thorough shining and she paid some attention to my balls, which felt great. Blasted a huge load in her mouth.

I was pretty tired after this day-night doubleheader, but felt greatly relieved.

Thanks to Meatball Jay and others who have found Madame T and had the generosity to share. My kudos to you!

C'est tout.

Member #1174
05-23-11, 15:54
It only took 2 years, but I'm finally a senior member LOLIt took me 5 years to become a SM. LOL

When In Vegas
05-23-11, 15:56
Notnac2009 congrats on reaching SR status.

Fellows thanks for the support but I didn't mean to sidetrack the forum with a subject that's not going to help us get laid. I was not trying to put anybody on the spot (directly or indirectly).

Later.

Vegas

Sinergy69
05-23-11, 16:11
It only took 2 years, but I'm finally a senior member LOLCongrats we all get there one way or the other!

Drtybury
05-23-11, 21:48
Hello, all,

Congrats Notnac on getting SM status. I haven't contributed much in the past few weeks and have asked for a few numbers, so now it's my turn to make an offer to trusted members:

It appears that escorts dot com is going to be closing for good on 31 May, so for those without paid memberships to that site feel free to find a girl you'd like and pm me for her number if you can't see it. Most girls are on CV but a few can only be found on escorts so I'm glad to help with any info you need from that site.

Strolled the north end loop a couple times during day and early evenings and haven't seen much. Saw a hot blonde SW that may have been Diana, I didn't stop since I won't partake in Ms. MRSA but other than that I haven't seen anything. There is also a PR? Walker that normally sits on the ground, pretty face, seems tall, but features are a little angular so I can't tell if she is actually a he when I drive by LOL. GL and stay safe, saw quite a few detectives in the area with their escort regular patrol cars close by.

DB

Doh Man
05-24-11, 11:35
Just wanted to say thank you for Lady M. A great find, down to earth and very good at what she does. I enjoyed her on Friday.I wish I can get her digits! Seems MeatballJay thinks I am some sort not to be trusted? Anyway anyone with her number please pm me, as I really would love to sample this fine peice everyone seems to be going on about!

Thanks.

Doh

Yankee1234
05-24-11, 18:02
Saw her again the other day. No doubt, the best oral skills, surpassing even the legend, Stacy. Nothing like the sight of her droppiing to her knees and going down with stimulating, deep throat tongue action, with some xxx language. I almost blew my load right there, but pulled out and mounted her doggy. I banged her hard and long and she loved every minute and inch. I pulled out and shot my wad over her sexy ass. Treat her right folks.

Olepapa
05-24-11, 18:12
I wish I can get her digits! Seems MeatballJay thinks I am some sort not to be trusted? Anyway anyone with her number please pm me, as I really would love to sample this fine peice everyone seems to be going on about!

Thanks.

DohDitto. I contribute on Mass boards. Boston and Worcester, and am more than willing to swap info on some of my favorites for contact info on M.

Lovethatfrench
05-24-11, 19:21
Got to take her for a spin. I'm also going to ask if anybody is willing to share. I do miss Stacy though. Last I talked to her she was having some medical issues. Anybody know what happened to her?

Lovethatfrench
05-25-11, 10:02
So I tried a few CV ads last night to no avail. Decided to take a spin and see what was around. Fully expecting to be dissapointed. I saw more girls out last night than I have in probably two or three year. I tried picking up one young girl and she said "no thank you officer." Guess a recent haircut and shave doesn't help. Drove up to the loop and saw two walking together. An older HSW and a younger W / HSW. Pulled over hoping to get the younger one but the older one hopped in. Wendy. In her 40s and nothing to look at but oh well. Turns out her companion isn't a SW, just a friend keeping an eye out for her. Anyways went to the spot for a decent BBJCIM. She was a talker but not annoying. She gave me her digits and has no problem if I share them with friend (trade?). She says if she's not available she had two young friends who also date. I'm going to see if I can get some doubles going.

Drtybury
05-25-11, 11:41
So anyone want to give me the price for Taylor, she asked for something ridiculous my first texts with her but I'm not sure if she's negotiable.

Also, appearantly my Escorts subscription expired last week so I can't make good on my offer for numbers, sorry. Do ask me about any infor re some escorts as I have seen a few from that site.

DB

Hardy Har
05-25-11, 14:34
4. 8 never tried negotiating with her, I think it's a fair price.

So anyone want to give me the price for Taylor, she asked for something ridiculous my first texts with her but I'm not sure if she's negotiable.

Also, appearantly my Escorts subscription expired last week so I can't make good on my offer for numbers, sorry. Do ask me about any infor re some escorts as I have seen a few from that site.

DB

Bigkid14
05-25-11, 19:35
Back for a quick post really no need for me to do this anymore but here goes for those of you who care carie / carmen is back in s / e when I first saw her she has been calling me nonstop from all sorts of numbers so I'm gussing she has no fone yet. Have fun hopefuly she stops callin me everyday. LOL.

Drtybury
05-26-11, 00:26
Finally got Taylor to accept my texts this morning and ended up wasting a bunch of my texting minutes on pussy trac phone talking to her. She offered me a threesome with her 20 year old friend Crystal, provided that I could either pick up her friend or drop Taylor off after the session. I picked up her friend and headed off to the notel I got.

Crystal is 20, innocent looking, full Cs, curvy, a little round in the middle but definitely not bbw or anything, and a nice firm ass. Got to the room and Taylor texts Crystal saying she got tied up but for Crystal to fuck me good.

I was a little disappointed since I wanted to sample Taylor, but Crystal was a lot of fun. Very clean, great BBBJ, Y was clean and tight. Again great BBBJ but CG was a little boring / mechanical. Will def repeat with her but didn't get permission to give her number out yet, sorry. She's a live-in nanny and I don't think she does this often, but she did say that her and Taylor love to go down on each other so I'll definitely hook that up in the future.

100 plus room was the damage for Crystal, Taylor had agreed to the price for her though. Have to mention that Crystal never even asked about the money and we spent well over an hour together just hanging out and flirting til we got comfortable. She does like herb if anyone smokes like me but I didn't have any on me so we didn't partake this time.

DB

Notnac2009
05-26-11, 08:41
Finally got Taylor to accept my texts this morning and ended up wasting a bunch of my texting minutes on pussy trac phone talking to her. She offered me a threesome with her 20 year old friend Crystal, provided that I could either pick up her friend or drop Taylor off after the session. I picked up her friend and headed off to the notel I got.

Crystal is 20, innocent looking, full Cs, curvy, a little round in the middle but definitely not bbw or anything, and a nice firm ass. Got to the room and Taylor texts Crystal saying she got tied up but for Crystal to fuck me good.

I was a little disappointed since I wanted to sample Taylor, but Crystal was a lot of fun. Very clean, great BBBJ, Y was clean and tight. Again great BBBJ but CG was a little boring / mechanical. Will def repeat with her but didn't get permission to give her number out yet, sorry. She's a live-in nanny and I don't think she does this often, but she did say that her and Taylor love to go down on each other so I'll definitely hook that up in the future.

100 plus room was the damage for Crystal, Taylor had agreed to the price for her though. Have to mention that Crystal never even asked about the money and we spent well over an hour together just hanging out and flirting til we got comfortable. She does like herb if anyone smokes like me but I didn't have any on me so we didn't partake this time.

DBChrystal sounds a whole lot like Jess to me.

Drtybury
05-26-11, 09:00
Chrystal sounds a whole lot like Jess to me.Now that you mention it she does kinda. Short black curly hair too. I was never with Jess so I dunno though. Also can't wait to find Carrie on the streets again, thanks for the heads up BK.

Catch ya on the flip side,

DB

MyHobby
05-26-11, 10:11

DBThat is certainly Skyler / Jess. She claims to be a nanny. Beware this chick is barebacking duded all over CT for short money then tries to run a scam on them that she's pregnant. Be warned!

By the way I was with taylor and she mentioned this site. I think she just assumed this is where I got her name and she mentioned that someone from here hooked her up with Jess. It looks like now that are working together. Maybe Taylor can get her acting more professionally. Hopefully Skyler / Jess's bad habits won't rub off on Taylor.

Erotica123
05-26-11, 10:30

DBThis girl sounds like someone I tried hooking up with several months ago. She had an ad on some website a while back and we spoke briefly a couple times over the phone.

Meatball Jay
05-26-11, 12:49
Stacy is new news, she is back and sucking cock faster than ever. Cute Blond with pretty blew (play on words) eyes no tits. I was going to bang her till she showed me her rash all over her body. After that it was a no deal. I couldn't get Diana and Mersa out of my mind.

Stacy has a tongue ring several horrible tattoos but a pleasant personality and can suck a mean cock. If she was clean would be the best looking thing out here in a long time. She has a phone but for ho (play on words again) long who can tell.

Has anyone met Cassy yet? She is a little large but has a great personality?

P. S. Crystal and Jess are one and the same. I also noticed several other oldies out, about 6 in all. Cathy being the best looking spinner of the lot. She has been retired for a little while now but like all of the others she just can't keep away. Pound for pound and dollar for dollar Lady M is still the way to go. My new one "Baby C" went all weird on me so I am refraining from giving out her number.

Balls<- Telling all you boys and girls to remember "Crack Kills".

Member #3997
05-26-11, 14:41
Was she super tight? Despite the issues others had I had a lot of fun with Jess. She loved to fuck and liked to get fucked hard!

DB

Lovethatfrench
05-26-11, 17:33
I was actually referring to Stacy Lynn up in Torrington.

Stacy is new news, she is back and sucking cock faster than ever. Cute Blond with pretty blew (play on words) eyes no tits. I was going to bang her till she showed me her rash all over her body. After that it was a no deal. I couldn't get Diana and Mersa out of my mind.

Stacy has a tongue ring several horrible tattoos but a pleasant personality and can suck a mean cock. If she was clean would be the best looking thing out here in a long time. She has a phone but for ho (play on words again) long who can tell.

Has anyone met Cassy yet? She is a little large but has a great personality?

P. S. Crystal and Jess are one and the same. I also noticed several other oldies out, about 6 in all. Cathy being the best looking spinner of the lot. She has been retired for a little while now but like all of the others she just can't keep away. Pound for pound and dollar for dollar Lady M is still the way to go. My new one "Baby C" went all weird on me so I am refraining from giving out her number.

Balls<- Telling all you boys and girls to remember "Crack Kills".

Jst Lkng
05-26-11, 19:33
I have some good numbers and as much as I would like to help everyone out. If you're not a trusted senior member it aint going to happen! I do however welcome trades from TSM's. If you're interested hit me up.

Member #3997
05-27-11, 07:26
I was actually referring to Stacy Lynn up in Torrington.Stacy in T-town gives a great knob shiner!

Member #3997
05-27-11, 07:28
Who's fucking get and why haven't anyone put up a review? I know a bunch of you are nailing that tight pussy and I want to hear reviews!

Meatball Jay
05-27-11, 07:39
I guess LE in town decided to do a sting on a Thursday. Their usual mo is to have their predictable stings on Friday. Mostly Mongers were taken. They were enticed by a cute blond and a chubby black girl (so I was told). Suffice to say if it's too good to be true and you have never seen them before pass them by.

Balls<-Safely drained and not behind bars.

Amritaseeka
05-28-11, 19:52
I was actually referring to Stacy Lynn up in Torrington.Hey LtF,

Stacy has retired from the game for the time being. I talked to her about a month ago, and I am happy to report that she has fully recovered from her health issues. She also has a serious boyfriend now, hence her current 'retired' status. She's very happy, and I am happy for her, although I do miss her remarkable oral skills! And she was the only provider that I have encountered closer to the NW corner.

I was going to report this earlier for all her friends, but I've been away on business for the past month.

Rickyb58
05-28-11, 23:07
Stacy in T-town gives a great knob shiner!I will second that, is she back? If so, I sure would like to see her again. Anyone know if she is "playing"again?

Rickyb58
05-28-11, 23:21
Last week, had some coin and the time. After reading Goth's post decided to see if she was available. I had tried to hook up with her in the past, but it never seemed to work out. This time it did. I had a great time with her, she is a cute BBW and is very accommodating to say the least. She will deliver as she says. Those of you who have seen her before, she is the same. The only thing is, I hope she is moving to a better place then where she is now.

Stay Safe All.

I Like Thick
05-30-11, 12:23
Took a quick ride around yesterday. Went to the SE first because of all the grove activity but found nothing. I thought I saw Carrie / Carmen go into a building but wasn't sure. Did she cut her hair? I did circle Grove quickly hoping to find my mysterious Sara but no such luck. Streets were completely barren. I guess that's what happens when 27 people are locked away.

When In Vegas
05-30-11, 16:27
Salute to all of our fallen veterans who made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.

Vegas

Member #3997
06-01-11, 08:19
I went for a visit. Short & sweet. Dropped pants, she sucked me good, I pulled out and shot load all over her face, cleaned up and left.

She gives a good BJ, Taylor's is still better.

Zanbato
06-03-11, 17:02
Could anyone pm me her digits or how to get in contact with her. I've heard the stories and I would really love to give her a try. Ty in advance for anyone that helps me.

Notnac2009
06-03-11, 21:09
So it was brought to my attention by a provider that some of us lack a little etiquette. When calling a provider, if there is no answer it is NOT ok to just show up at there place. This puts YOU and HER in an awkward situation! What if her husband or boyfriend or kids are home? What if she is in another appointment? Timing is everything weather it be scooping up a SW'are or catching a provider that has an opening. BUT for the love of god don't show up un-announced.

That is all. I now step down off my soapbox

Bad Dawg
06-04-11, 01:52
So it was brought to my attention by a provider that some of us lack a little etiquette. When calling a provider, if there is no answer it is NOT ok to just show up at there place. This puts YOU and HER in an awkward situation! What if her husband or boyfriend or kids are home? What if she is in another appointment? Timing is everything weather it be scooping up a SW'are or catching a provider that has an opening. BUT for the love of god don't show up un-announced.

That is all. I now step down off my soapboxGreat point, Notnac, more of us should get on your soap box, because we forget or take it for granted. The Ladies, esp Lady M, deserve respect and your right, it's not just etiquette, it's for their and our safety, so treat her right. Don't share numbers with newbies. And above all thanks to Meatball Jay who found Lady M and all his great contributions.

Outworlder
06-04-11, 07:17
Tammy (Is she out of rehab) , Diana, & Holly?

Member #1174
06-04-11, 13:29
Tammy (Is she out of rehab) , Diana, & Holly?Diana is out and allegedly afflicted with MRSA. So play at your own risk.

I don't know where Tammy is. Last time I spoke to her was a year ago. I would be curious to know how she is doing.

Who's Holly?

Member #3997
06-04-11, 16:33
Went to see her for a quick visit although she was fresh out of condoms so I settled for a BBBJ. She blew me nice until the giant pecker was ready to explode!

Wolfman Jack
06-04-11, 16:52

That is all. I now step down off my soapboxI'd like to know who the moron is that's showing up unannounced.

When In Vegas
06-04-11, 17:39
Not sure 'etiquette' is the right term. You got to be pretty drunk, high or have the worst possible judgement to show up unannounced and risk getting your ass kicked (best case) or shot in the balls (worst case).

Vegas (just got back from vacation, brought back some blue balls)

That is all. I now step down off my soapbox

Member #1174
06-04-11, 18:09
Saw Madame M lately. She delivered the same outstanding service as last time. Will repeat if time and money permit.

C'est tout.

Drtybury
06-05-11, 20:45
Finally met Lady M this afternoon after playing the best 18 holes (only golf, simmer down) of my life. Literally a minute before I got to her place there was an accident in front of the apartment. I actually had a cop wave my vehicle in and stop traffic for me when I left rofl. She was very pleasant, great conversation, and great at what she does. I was a little short on cash so I told her BJ only, but after a bit she said she wanted to f*ck my big dick (starting to sound like Pete). Covered up and made her cum twice in mish before I shot my load. Thanks everyone for getting me the contact info as she will be my new regular go to. Can't beat the price or service.

DB

When In Vegas
06-06-11, 22:12
So what did you shoot (in golf that is)?

Finally met Lady M this afternoon after playing the best 18 holes (only golf, simmer down) of my life. Literally a minute before I got to her place there was an accident in front of the apartment. I actually had a cop wave my vehicle in and stop traffic for me when I left rofl. She was very pleasant, great conversation, and great at what she does. I was a little short on cash so I told her BJ only, but after a bit she said she wanted to f*ck my big dick (starting to sound like Pete). Covered up and made her cum twice in mish before I shot my load. Thanks everyone for getting me the contact info as she will be my new regular go to. Can't beat the price or service.

DB

Member #3997
06-07-11, 07:42
Lady M:

Start with BBBJ. Wrap up then pummeled her doggie, reverse missionary and missionary. She came multiple times and I left her with a gaping hole, (I also stretched out her greek hole a bit for you average size guys) sorry guys, her box will never be the same!

I then pulled out and plastered her face, tits and mouth with hot jizz. She cleaned it all up with het finger and licked it clean.

She's a keeper. Help me stretch that Greek hole so I can fit and play!

When In Vegas
06-07-11, 15:15
Nice! We are going to have to start calling her Lady L as in Lincoln Tunnel wide.

Lady M:

Start with BBBJ. Wrap up then pummeled her doggie, reverse missionary and missionary. She came multiple times and I left her with a gaping hole, (I also stretched out her greek hole a bit for you average size guys) sorry guys, her box will never be the same!

I then pulled out and plastered her face, tits and mouth with hot jizz. She cleaned it all up with het finger and licked it clean.

She's a keeper. Help me stretch that Greek hole so I can fit and play!

Member #3997
06-07-11, 15:35
Nice! We are going to have to start calling her Lady L as in Lincoln Tunnel wide.Word up homey!

Wolfman Jack
06-07-11, 15:42
But is there anyone in the Waterbury area that hasn't been with Lady M? After seeing all these reports from all you guys plowing her, I'd wear a full body condom before shaking her hand.

Member #1174
06-07-11, 16:27
Hope this won't happen to anyone here.

A PROSTITUTE in London who bit her client's penis so hard he required an operation has denied grievous bodily harm with intent.

Prosecutor Matthew McNiff told the jury Louise Jowett carried out the attack because Brett O'Leary, from Clare, near Haverhill, told her he had no more money to give her after already paying her for sex.

Outlining the case Mr McNiff said 22-year-old Jowett, who denies the charge, had bitten and continued to bite Mr O'Leary for up to 45 seconds during the assault. The force and determination of Jowett's attack was said to have led to Mr O'Leary requiring an operation.

The court heard during the early hours of September 3 last year Mr O'Leary was in the Brownswood Road area of London cruising for a prostitute.

He pulled up by the kerb and Jowett, of Holborn, London, ran to his car. Mr McNiff said as she approached she greeted him with words to the effect of "Hello, stranger." The jury was told she had known him previously, and having greeted him got into the car.

When negotiations were complete she agreed to travel with him to his home 60 miles away in Clare on condition she was paid upfront.

The court heard she used the money to purchase drugs via a telephone call while on the way. The pair arrived at Mr O'Leary's home about 2am. Jowett by this time had taken the drugs and they shared a bottle of champagne before having sex.

It was alleged that afterwards she asked Mr O'Leary for more cash, becoming more aggressive as her requests continued. While performing a sex act on Mr O'Leary he told her he did not have any more cash.

Mr McNiff said she took his penis in her mouth and gripped it between her teeth. He said: "She bit hard. She bit very hard. This caused what Mr O'Leary described as indescribable pain."

The jury heard Mr O'Leary tried to prise open Jowett's mouth with his hands while she made sounds like an animal. He pleaded with her and he begged her to let go while hitting her to try to get her off.

Mr McNiff said there was a lot of blood while Mr O'Leary screamed and then ran to call 999.

The jury heard that when interviewed by police Jowett told them she had never met Mr O'Leary before and she had acted to protect herself. She claimed he had raped her and forced her to perform a sex act on him and the only thing she could do was bite him.

The case continues at Ipswich Crown Court.

Olepapa
06-07-11, 18:32
But is there anyone in the Waterbury area that hasn't been with Lady M? After seeing all these reports from all you guys plowing her, I'd wear a full body condom before shaking her hand.Based on the fact no one has replied to a PM asking for digits, I have concluded there really is no Lady M but that she is a product of fantasy that a group of seniors decided to share fictional posts about to arouse the interest of the others.

The only logical reason for keeping her contact info a secret while wildly posting more and more exaggerated reviews is my conclusion above.

If I am wrong, prove it!

Doh Man
06-07-11, 19:45
But is there anyone in the Waterbury area that hasn't been with Lady M? After seeing all these reports from all you guys plowing her, I'd wear a full body condom before shaking her hand.She seems to be the Little Mama of Waterbury.

Mack Daddy II
06-07-11, 19:54
She seems to be the Little Mama of Waterbury.Hey Lady M is great. But there are really few choices out there now. Taylor is still around and always good. Too bad Jess was a nutcase

Sinergy69
06-08-11, 17:21
You maybe right. But your definitely wrong, she exists and calling Seniors on the Waterbury board out to prove it, to someone who is not in the fold in our circle, well that's not going to happen.

But if it does let us know how it works out for you?

Based on the fact no one has replied to a PM asking for digits, I have concluded there really is no Lady M but that she is a product of fantasy that a group of seniors decided to share fictional posts about to arouse the interest of the others.

The only logical reason for keeping her contact info a secret while wildly posting more and more exaggerated reviews is my conclusion above.

If I am wrong, prove it!

Olepapa
06-08-11, 21:58
You maybe right. But your definitely wrong, she exists and calling Seniors on the Waterbury board out to prove it, to someone who is not in the fold in our circle, well that's not going to happen.

But if it does let us know how it works out for you?If you children need this "inner circle" thing so badly, go for it. Too bad that you need this because you don't have a life, and your self esteem is so low you need this to give you an "upper hand".

Still and all, it sounds even more like something a group of you losers made up and continue the fantasy.

Member #3997
06-08-11, 23:58
Based on the fact no one has replied to a PM asking for digits, I have concluded there really is no Lady M but that she is a product of fantasy that a group of seniors decided to share fictional posts about to arouse the interest of the others.

If I am wrong, prove it! Yeah this is a great way to get info. Bro wake the fuck up, slamming us in our backyard ain't cool. Just cause your old ass can't get laid in sin city, don't fuckin call us out.

What have you done for us lately?

Wolfman Jack
06-09-11, 06:07
So, does anyone have Lady M's number?

Sharkman67
06-09-11, 07:55
So, does anyone have Lady M's number?
But is there anyone in the Waterbury area that hasn't been with Lady M? After seeing all these reports from all you guys plowing her, I'd wear a full body condom before shaking her hand.Did you find a whole body condom? LOL

Olepapa
06-09-11, 10:27
Yeah this is a great way to get info. Bro wake the fuck up, slamming us in our backyard ain't cool. Just cause your old ass can't get laid in sin city, don't fuckin call us out.

What have you done for us lately?In the PMs I sent, I offered to exchange info. That is the way it is done on forums, and in other forums, I have successfully exchanged info with fellow mongers. This is the only forum where the process doesn't work. This forum seems to be populated with selfish children who have their egos to feed rather than exchange info with fellow mongers. Unfortunate.

Fortunately for me, I have more than enough providers to keep me busy. I am not as desperate for providers as you guys seem to be to maintain your low self esteem.

When In Vegas
06-09-11, 17:32
There are so many guys doing her it's not much of an inner (inny) circle. More like an outer (outy) circle.

Later.

Vegas.

If I am wrong, prove it!

Olepapa
06-09-11, 17:58
There are so many guys doing her it's not much of an inner (inny) circle. More like an outer (outy) circle.

Later.

VegasI take the comment with the grain of salt it so richly deserves. The BS about the fictional Lady M is just that. Enjoy your delusions among your outy circle.

WhenWhen
06-10-11, 00:38
I know you are, but what am I!

In the PMs I sent, I offered to exchange info. That is the way it is done on forums, and in other forums, I have successfully exchanged info with fellow mongers. This is the only forum where the process doesn't work. This forum seems to be populated with selfish children who have their egos to feed rather than exchange info with fellow mongers. Unfortunate.

Fortunately for me, I have more than enough providers to keep me busy. I am not as desperate for providers as you guys seem to be to maintain your low self esteem.

Meatball Jay
06-10-11, 07:32
A fellow monger PM'ing you and telling you he will trade you information. Especially an unknown monger. When ever I would like something from someone I do not bait it with "if you do for me. I'll do for you". The polite thing to do would be to give out your information and then get in return. It would go something like this.

Hey MBJay, I happened to read your report on Lady M and am interrested in meeting her. I have been seeing (insert name here) and am getting bored of her as I have banged her 1500 times. Her is her number. Enjoy, and if you see fit send me Lady M'S info.

When 25 guys are banging the same woman it isn't a secret any longer. Why couldn't one more guy can't get the number, what could possibly stop him? That answer is easy.

Balls

When In Vegas
06-10-11, 11:57
I like your approach Olepapa. Creative. For what it's worth I'm going on record that every single girl I have ever reported on is fictional just as I am sure your spa visits include some amount of fantasy. After all, aren't we all law abiding citizens.

The other night, I came up dry (storm chased everybody away) but in front of the bodego on South Main I saw a vision. I circled the block a few times and I seemed to get her attention. Pulled over around the corner and to my great surprise she started walking towards the car. Unfortunately the closer she got the faster she started walking LOL.

I got a good look at her as she walked by. Damm she looked nice. Very short maybe 5', butchy short black hair, incredibly tight little shorts with a lot of skin showing.

Later Vegas.

I take the comment with the grain of salt it so richly deserves. The BS about the fictional Lady M is just that. Enjoy your delusions among your outy circle.

Olepapa
06-10-11, 13:01
A fellow monger PM'ing you and telling you he will trade you information. Especially an unknown monger. When ever I would like something from someone I do not bait it with "if you do for me. I'll do for you". The polite thing to do would be to give out your information and then get in return. It would go something like this.

Hey MBJay, I happened to read your report on Lady M and am interrested in meeting her. I have been seeing (insert name here) and am getting bored of her as I have banged her 1500 times. Her is her number. Enjoy, and if you see fit send me Lady M'S info.

When 25 guys are banging the same woman it isn't a secret any longer. Why couldn't one more guy can't get the number, what could possibly stop him? That answer is easy.

BallsThank you to all the mongers on this forum. Apparently, you'd prefer to keep this closed so I will save my gas money and stay closer to home.

Enjoy and stay safe.

Member #3997
06-10-11, 14:39
Thank you to all the mongers on this forum. Apparently, you'd prefer to keep this closed so I will save my gas money and stay closer to home.

Enjoy and stay safe. Pass the cheese to go with that whine.

Ed Is Looking
06-10-11, 22:05
Senior members only may contact me.

She is early 20s blonde tight body and is not Diana!

Waterbury area with a NY cell phone # PM me for details

Dnovl
06-11-11, 04:51

BallsYou are absolutely 100 percent correct. So here you go. Roxy is usually in the Milford new Haven areas and is a little spinner. She can suck like no other and swallows like its her job. She will do a half hour incall almost 24/7 if you let her know. 203 XXX 4135.

SR Only
06-11-11, 09:58
I haven't seen Lady M. Am I the only one? [:)] LOL

Member #3997
06-11-11, 14:03
You are absolutely 100 percent correct. So here you go. Roxy is usually in the Milford new Haven areas and is a little spinner. She can suck like no other and swallows like its her job. She will do a half hour incall almost 24/7 if you let her know. 203 XXX 4135.Hmmm. 1 post and you've been a member for FIVE years? And you don't know how the forum works or what a PM is? If it smelled fishy I maybe would have taken the bait, but this smells too much like bacon!

Dnovl
06-12-11, 03:29
Hmmm. 1 post and you've been a member for FIVE years? And you don't know how the forum works or what a PM is? If it smelled fishy I maybe would have taken the bait, but this smells too much like bacon!Here is the deal. I will post. U try them if you like and ma. Ybe I get to try new ones. WTF else cud I do. And I just got to this site paranoid pete

Member #3997
06-12-11, 14:29
Here is the deal. I will post. U try them if you like and ma. Ybe I get to try new ones. WTF else cud I do. And I just got to this site paranoid petePete's not paranoid.

Let the stats do the talking:

Statistics.

Total Posts.

Total Posts 2.

Posts Per Day 0. 00.

General Information.

Last Activity Today 03:30.

Join Date 01-25-08

Sharkman67
06-13-11, 15:25
Just got back from another amazing session with the 'fictitious' Lady M. For someone who doesn't exist she rocked the heck out of my world this afternoon! I was thinking of going greek today but I think Pete has stretched it out too much! Opted for her amazing tongue work for the first half and 4 or 5 positions for the second until exploding on her belly.

FYI, we were hanging out talking after and I commented on her note on the door. Seems she is having issues with guys just showing up without contacting her first. She was also complaining of people who are late and don't call or text ahead of time. Guys this is common courtesy stuff. She is a great provider at rock bottom pricing and needs to be treated with a little respect.

Keeping it 'real' with Lady M.

S.

Meatball Jay
06-14-11, 09:55
FYI, we were hanging out talking after and I commented on her note on the door. Seems she is having issues with guys just showing up without contacting her first. She was also complaining of people who are late and don't call or text ahead of time. Guys this is common courtesy stuff. She is a great provider at rock bottom pricing and needs to be treated with a little respect.

The message on her voice mail. It just goes to show how easily a good thing can be ruined and how inconsiderate some people can be.

Balls

Meatball Jay
06-14-11, 10:02
And was the last because she is down to 90 pounds and will disappear soon. All of you who wanted her number it's not worth it. Worst BJ ever. She would not stop talking even after telling her 15 times. At one point it was so funny she was talking and went down on me and just kept going babbling away. Had to pull the lube out for a HJ because even that was sub par.

As soon as her car goes and it is on its last leg she will be at rock bottom without support and a way to earn any cash. Too bad when you are 19 and you look 39.

Balls.

P. S. Keep on the look out for Jennifer. No not the missing tooth Jennifer but a black haired tall beauty with a sweet voice who occasionally walks the Waterbury area. Bunny is another of her names. Definately a must see while she is here. She will always charge more and try to rush you. Just set the rules ahead of the game and she will follow.

Mustafa
06-15-11, 00:46
I met up with Lady M very recently and since we have gottent together so often, she shares some "behind the scenes" info and I can attest to everything stated on this board RE: the sign on the door, people arriving unannounced, paranoid / drunk clients coming over and acting crazy, people being late etc.

I get the sense that she is getting rerally tired of some fo the shit some people have been pulling. She is still ultra cool and as always she performs amazingly and she is an ultra great lay and BBBJ.

She indicated that she now has plenty of good "regulars" and that she wants to "close the ranks" so as not to get in trouble and increase the risk of meeting the "wrong" person.

I urge you'all to respect her 'because she is a very rare find and we don't want this gravy train to stop. Lets not share her info w / anyo9ne who is the slightest bit an unknown or wildcard.

BTW, Thank you again Mr. Meatball Jay for the hook-up on Lady M many moons ago. I owe you big-time.

Stafa

Bad Dawg
06-16-11, 00:07
I met up with Lady M very recently and since we have gottent together so often, she shares some "behind the scenes" info and I can attest to everything stated on this board RE: the sign on the door, people arriving unannounced, paranoid / drunk clients coming over and acting crazy, people being late etc.

I get the sense that she is getting rerally tired of some fo the shit some people have been pulling. She is still ultra cool and as always she performs amazingly and she is an ultra great lay and BBBJ.

She indicated that she now has plenty of good "regulars" and that she wants to "close the ranks" so as not to get in trouble and increase the risk of meeting the "wrong" person.

I urge you'all to respect her 'because she is a very rare find and we don't want this gravy train to stop. Lets not share her info w / anyo9ne who is the slightest bit an unknown or wildcard.

BTW, Thank you again Mr. Meatball Jay for the hook-up on Lady M many moons ago. I owe you big-time.

StafaMeatball Jay and Stafa are right. She is a national treasure and deserves our respect and protection. She has always been there for me, and is a truly nice person who doesn't deserve or need any of the negative BS.

Again, thanks and recognition to Meatbal Jay sharing his incredible experiences with us old, lame mongers [speaking for only myself of course]. He is the best member of this forum and I dare say Steel Blue would be proud of him.

When In Vegas
06-16-11, 09:55
I think after a solid year+ of doing Jamila, I've had enough. She is usually stoic, not saying very much, but eventually warms up, gives great head and I always enjoyed FS with her. Last night I pick her up and she gets in the car with headphones in her ears, music blaring, sits down staring straight ahead. We go back and forth for a bit and she confides: "I really don't want to be here, I just need the money". No big surprise there as that's the case with most girls but to actually hear it from a girl I've been seeing so long and have been extra nice to, kind of pissed me off.

I spun around, wished her a good life and asked her to get the heck out of the car. As the great Steel Blue once said: Don't treat me like a John and I won't treat you like a ****.

Later Vegas.

PS. I'm late to the Lady M band wagon. If she is truly going to close her doors to new clients, I am going to need one of you Sr guys to put in a good word for me. I'll PM a few of you for an assist.

Gothic Bbw
06-16-11, 13:10
I could only have said that I had one unfortunate client who was disrespectful and rude. Now, alas I can not claim this as the case.

I am not in the business of outting people, but the area code on this person is 203 and the last three of the number are 960. I think his name was jim or joe, I'm not sure.

Gentlemen if you value your women, do not share their information with this guy, I wish I knew his handle on here, though when I said I was going to warn my monger friends about his behavior he vowed to report badly on me, for what I could not attest.

I do a GFE, and am loving, attentive and conversational, as any of my gentlemen callers could inform you, but this time around none of my friendly nature was appealing. He was brash, rude, tore off his condom, and forced my head down roughly, I have bruises on the back of my neck onto his member and ejaculated in my throat. This is terrible, I feel so defiled and violated. But the true insult of it is he left a single dollar bill on the bed, hand left the house without even putting his shoes on because I was giving chase demanding to know why he treated me like this. If I could have left my house I would have followed him to the street, which all of you know is not in my fashion, but what the fuck?

I am a lady, and am always treated as such, but this guy was HORRIBLE to me. And I don't quite know how to cope. It's not like I could confide in anyone in my personal life that a client, if he could be named such, just forced me to do uncomfortable things, bruised my skin, took out some of my hair fighting me onto his dick, and then dropped a dollar on the bed as if this is all I am worth!

The only thing I can do is try my best to ensure no other lady has to go through this, because honestly, I am shaking with rage and embarrassment, and feel tormented of the mind right now. This is just horrible.

When In Vegas
06-16-11, 13:57
The US government should be this efficient. Thanks to those that responded via PM for the assist. I am grateful. Yankee, your PM is full.

Vegas.

PS. I'm late to the Lady M band wagon. If she is truly going to close her doors to new clients, I am going to need one of you Sr guys to put in a good word for me. I'll PM a few of you for an assist.

Member #3997
06-17-11, 07:08
Great BBBJ w / CIM. Someone feeling generous? Buy her a gym membership.

Wolfman Jack
06-17-11, 11:10
Great BBBJ w / CIM. Someone feeling generous? Buy her a gym membership.Is she asking for this, or are you saying she's getting fat? .

KantDelay
06-17-11, 11:49
I could only have said that I had one unfortunate client who was disrespectful and rude. Now, alas I can not claim this as the case.

I am not in the business of outting people, but the area code on this person is 203 and the last three of the number are 960. I think his name was jim or joe, I'm not sure.

Gentlemen if you value your women, do not share their information with this guy, I wish I knew his handle on here, though when I said I was going to warn my monger friends about his behavior he vowed to report badly on me, for what I could not attest.

I do a GFE, and am loving, attentive and conversational, as any of my gentlemen callers could inform you, but this time around none of my friendly nature was appealing. He was brash, rude, tore off his condom, and forced my head down roughly, I have bruises on the back of my neck onto his member and ejaculated in my throat. This is terrible, I feel so defiled and violated. But the true insult of it is he left a single dollar bill on the bed, hand left the house without even putting his shoes on because I was giving chase demanding to know why he treated me like this. If I could have left my house I would have followed him to the street, which all of you know is not in my fashion, but what the fuck?

I am a lady, and am always treated as such, but this guy was HORRIBLE to me. And I don't quite know how to cope. It's not like I could confide in anyone in my personal life that a client, if he could be named such, just forced me to do uncomfortable things, bruised my skin, took out some of my hair fighting me onto his dick, and then dropped a dollar on the bed as if this is all I am worth!

The only thing I can do is try my best to ensure no other lady has to go through this, because honestly, I am shaking with rage and embarrassment, and feel tormented of the mind right now. This is just horrible. Sorry Goth. NO ONE deserves to be treated this way.

Member #1174
06-17-11, 11:58
Is she asking for this, or are you saying she's getting fat? .I surmise Pete was referring to the latter. A while back, she mentioned she was combating some sort of anxiety problem. Don't know if this may have contributed to her weight. Still a very sweet girl nonetheless if you can get a hold of her. She surely knows how to suck some mean pecker.

C'est tout.

Member #3997
06-17-11, 16:10
I surmise Pete was referring to the latter. A while back, she mentioned she was combating some sort of anxiety problem. Don't know if this may have contributed to her weight. Still a very sweet girl nonetheless if you can get a hold of her. She surely knows how to suck some mean pecker.

C'est tout.

1174T is awesome. I can't swing a gym membership for her but with some work she could be super cute!

Rickyb58
06-17-11, 16:13

The only thing I can do is try my best to ensure no other lady has to go through this, because honestly, I am shaking with rage and embarrassment, and feel tormented of the mind right now. This is just horrible. So sorry this has happened to you, no one and especially you, deserves such treatment. If he didn't like you for some reason, then he just should have left. Take solace in the fact that 99% of the guys that have seen you know you are a sweetheart and in no possible way deserve such treatment. I for one hope he gets what is coming to him, what goes around, comes around, you will get what you give, his "dog day"is just around the corner.

Incognitowill
06-18-11, 22:53
I could only have said that I had one unfortunate client who was disrespectful and rude. Now, alas I can not claim this as the case.Goth get ahold of me on yahoo if you ever need help with one of these idiots you know I got your back.

Tried txting you the other day but your screen was broke

Gothic Bbw
06-19-11, 10:32
So sorry this has happened to you, no one and especially you, deserves such treatment. If he didn't like you for some reason, then he just should have left. Take solace in the fact that 99% of the guys that have seen you know you are a sweetheart and in no possible way deserve such treatment. I for one hope he gets what is coming to him, what goes around, comes around, you will get what you give, his "dog day"is just around the corner.I only put it up here, so you guys wouldn't share your favorites with him, so they don't get that treatment and blame you.

BigJayDevil
06-19-11, 16:58
I seen this girl back in February and fucked a few times without a condom. Damn this girl played us. She acted like she loved me, so I didn't use a condom. Her boss is her pimp. She says she is a nanny but some of the money went to her boss. Her bosses name is Veronica or Jessica Delgado and ironically works for Family Intervention Services, Inc. As a counselor. This Jessica Cohen definately went through my info but she can't find me. Watch out. Never seen an I'd or nothing. There are better girls out there. Sometimes she never showered or brushed her teeth for a whole weekend. I wouldn't trust her ever. Makes a bad name for working girls.

Now she is on http://www.whatsyourprice.com/#/ cravinchrystal.

Does anyone recognize her from Waterbury?

Member #3997
06-19-11, 19:48
That is some f'd up shit!

I seen this girl back in February and fucked a few times without a condom. Damn this girl played us. She acted like she loved me, so I didn't use a condom. Her boss is her pimp. She says she is a nanny but some of the money went to her boss. Her bosses name is Veronica or Jessica Delgado and ironically works for Family Intervention Services, Inc. As a counselor. This Jessica Cohen definately went through my info but she can't find me. Watch out. Never seen an I'd or nothing. There are better girls out there. Sometimes she never showered or brushed her teeth for a whole weekend. I wouldn't trust her ever. Makes a bad name for working girls.

Now she is on.

http://www.whatsyourprice.com/#

/cravinchrystal.

Does anyone recognize her from Waterbury?

Drtybury
06-19-11, 22:10
Not that you guys need to hear another story, but I post after every encounter. Met Lady M this evening for some great fun. Blowing a load on her stomach after she cums all over your see*ck is a great feeling. Make sure you treat her right still and don't ruin this one.

DB

Meatball Jay
06-20-11, 07:27

Now she is on.

/cravinchrystal.

Does anyone recognize her from Waterbury? We all knew what she was about. We all fucked her and paid for it but stayed anonomus. We all knew she was looking to take advantage. Where were you? Why is this your first post? Why are yop outing her? If she was just some regular girl looking for a way out of a crappy life and fucked you over you chalk it up to experiance and stupidity.

Since you are obviousely new at this I will give you some advice." Any women who asks for $ for sex is aworking girl". I do not care if the $ for rent or Grandma or the kids doctor. She is a working girl. Working girls take your money and create a fantasy for you. You were taken in by the "fantasy" and are now upset about the reality.

On another note any man who abuses a woman working or not is a scumbag. There is no excuse for what someone did to Goth. All of us need to look and see who we passed her number along to and out this fellow. Care to have this happen to Lady M? Well it will eventually if we do not protect thoes who give us our "fantasy".

Balls <<<<To be drained today by another Fantasy. I will not be sharing due to current circumstances.

Wolfman Jack
06-20-11, 12:48

Now she is on.

/cravinchrystal.

Does anyone recognize her from Waterbury? So in other words, not only are you a sucker, you're a moron too.

Glen Quagmire
06-20-11, 13:36
Goth, I am truly sorry to hear about what happened to you doll, especially to you. For some worthless piece of shit to treat you in such a foul and iniquitous fashion, it is just outrageous. There quite simply is not anyone nicer or more pleasant to be around and speak to than you and certainly no one as adept at providing such intelligent and interesting convo in the midst of such carnal adventures as you. You are a real gem and should be treasured, rather than treated so harshly, so callously. This little prick should be beaten with sticks and then be made to suffer the same indignity, or something along the same line of humiliation. I wonder how he would feel after a few nights on Rikers Island, in general population. I think perhaps he would not be unfamiliar with being roughly forced to unwillingly serve in certain situations. That would, at the very least, leave him feeling defiled and violated. Shamed. I bet he would think twice about doing what he did to you to anyone else ever again. We should be so lucky for him to get just what he deserves. Might not be the Rikers treatment, but I think a beatdown might be in the cards. Guys like that always put themselves in positions to get the karma they deserve.

There might be some really nasty people out there, men or women, whose behavior may merit such foul treatment, you might not say they deserved it, but you could perhaps understand how it came to pass. This is the polar opposite of anything like that however, what happened to Goth, and when crap like this does go down, it ruins things for everyone, the victim in particular. I wouldn't blame Goth if she was leery of seeing new people, or if she were more paranoid or nervous. How could you? This guy has totally ruined a great thing. Likewise, if this happens to any other of our favorites out there, who would or could blame them for not seeing anyone new? Or cutting back on the regulars they have been seeing. As mentioned earlier, might be time to truly scrutinize just whom we might be hooking up with people we all value so highly. Clearly some unworthy mongrels are slipping through. In any event, Goth, don't those little pricks out there getcha down! Stay golden as always! Never change! See you soon!

Meatball Jay
06-20-11, 20:19
Tiny white and tite. 30 years old with see-cups, a willing mouth and a desire to earn a few dollars. While she was sucking me off I found myself fantasying about Taylor. She was slightly boring so I did a Pecker Pete and face fucked her but only so I could get off quicked and be done with her. She did not complain and did not seem to care one way or the other.

CIM with a healthy spit afterwards. I left her 40 richer. I will not repeat even though she was inexpensive, cute, willing and definitely fuckable. I have her number and also a friend of hers who is even better looking but demands more $ for her services. Sorry girls there is just too much inexpensive poo out there now to overpay.

Balls.

P. S. I will not be sharing either of the numbers until the shithead causing havoc is outed and shunned.

P. S. S. I did see Diana and she looked healthy and robust with some weight on her. It took an act of willpower not to stop and pay for a piece. Dam if she isn't one amazing looking yet infected woman

Member #3997
06-20-11, 21:05
P. S. S. I did see Diana and she looked healthy and robust with some weight on her. It took an act of willpower not to stop and pay for a piece. Dam if she isn't one amazing looking yet infected womanDude, you are fucking crazy, that shit is funny! She is fucking hot but your dick will shrivel up and fall off!

Wolfman Jack
06-20-11, 22:09
But the person in question my not necessarily be from this site. I saw there was a Gothic BBW thread on BGFE as well. Could be one of them. Just throwing it out there.

Notnac2009
06-21-11, 08:09
But the person in question my not necessarily be from this site. I saw there was a Gothic BBW thread on BGFE as well. Could be one of them. Just throwing it out there.I was thinking the same thing

Notnac2009
06-21-11, 10:25
She could use some appointments this morning, she's good to us let's be good to her!

Happy Paesan
06-21-11, 15:13
She could use some appointments this morning, she's good to us let's be good to her!I would be willing to help out Lady M if any of you gents

Are willing to provide her digits.

Abj1970
06-21-11, 20:19
I would be willing to help out Lady M if any of you gents

Are willing to provide her digits.I saw Lady M quite some time ago but have no digits any more. Help a monger out

Member #3997
06-21-11, 20:48
This chick can FUCK! Met up with her tonight had had a great BBBJ, leading to hardcore doggie, she asked me to Greek her, which I attempted but, yep, you know it, my fat cock would not fit and she let out a YELP! Back to doggie where I brought her to a multiple O, flipped her over and drained the main vein down her throat.

What a night! I'm done with her for a bit so you boys have fun.

Member #3997
06-22-11, 07:44
This chick can FUCK! Met up with her tonight had had a great BBBJ, leading to hardcore doggie, she asked me to Greek her, which I attempted but, yep, you know it, my fat cock would not fit and she let out a YELP! Back to doggie where I brought her to a multiple O, flipped her over and drained the main vein down her throat.

What a night! I'm done with her for a bit so you boys have fun. She also has a nosy neighbor who comes over to visit. I haven't met the neighbor but that makes me think again about going to her place. Just too weird.

Sharkman67
06-22-11, 19:04
She also has a nosy neighbor who comes over to visit. I haven't met the neighbor but that makes me think again about going to her place. Just too weird.Is that the old dude next door? I've seen him hanging in the front yard.

When In Vegas
06-22-11, 23:45
I finally had the opportunity to meet Michelle (aka Lady M). Usually when you are this late to the party, the hype overshadows reality. But I have to say I had a nice pleasant initial experience with her. She has a very convenient location, with easy access from the highway. Her place while modest is very neat, well kept with a nice comfy bed. She has beautiful eyes, a pretty face and judge for yourself, not a bad body.

She seems like a very insightful girl and immediately picked up that I had a rather stressful day. She laid down next to me (both naked) and just took her time with a nice gentle very relaxing touch (very spa like). She started stroking my balls and dick with one hand while she rubbed my chest with the other. I immediately forgot all of my worries.

She slowly moved down between my legs and began a very nice BBBJWFJ. That's right the very rare bare back blow job with foot joys. I had just come back from golf and was still wearing my golf shoes.

Between the relaxing atmosphere and her "I'm in no hurry technique". I have to say it was one of the better BJs I have had. Normally you need to direct a girl to suck on your balls, lick the underside etc. Not with Michele. She knows exactly what she is doing. The only thing missing (and I'm being picky) is her mouth could be a little wetter and hotter.

I reached down to fondle her nice little breasts while she brought me to a nice climax, sucking up every drop. We relaxed for a bit while she rubbed my legs. Sounds odd but after cumming hard it was extremely relaxing.

I cleaned up, made my donation and hit the road a satisfied man. After 5 minutes on the road I got a call from her telling me I left too much money and that she would apply it to my next visit. When was the last time you heard that.

So while I am not telling you things you have not heard before from others, I would definitely give her the Vegas seal of approval and am looking forward to sampling a bit more next time.

it was kind of dark and my camera sucks but do enjoy the pics (ps. I have her permission to post them and her ass looks much nicer than the pics show)

Later.

Vegas.

Ps. Kudos to Meatball Jay for finding her

Member #3997
06-23-11, 07:11
I finally had the opportunity to meet Michelle (aka Lady M). Usually when you are this late to the party, the hype overshadows reality. But I have to say I had a nice pleasant initial experience with her. She has a very convenient location, with easy access from the highway. Her place while modest is very neat, well kept with a nice comfy bed. She has beautiful eyes, a pretty face and judge for yourself, not a bad body.

I cleaned up, made my donation and hit the road a satisfied man. After 5 minutes on the road I got a call from her telling me I left too much money and that she would apply it to my next visit. When was the last time you heard that.

So while I am not telling you things you have not heard before from others, I would definitely give her the Vegas seal of approval and am looking forward to sampling a bit more next time.

It was kind of dark and my camera sucks but do enjoy the pics (ps. I have her permission to post them and her ass looks much nicer than the pics show)

Later.

Vegas.

Ps. Kudos to Meatball Jay for finding her.

Glad you had some fun with her! She's a keeper and is a great fuck too!

Sharkman67
06-23-11, 07:23
Thanks Vegas, now I have to find a way to get back up there again and see her! I thought I was over my Lady C habit for a while.

S.

Pcard
06-23-11, 13:02
I had the distinct pleasure of meeting my friend Goth this morning. Fresh from her shower! As always a wonderful relaxing experience. I could DFK this girl all day. Looking at that adorable face. Service as previously advertised. She is so good at what she does. And loves to be pleasured herself! Treat her good. She is moving and will need our support going forward!

Sharkman67
06-23-11, 17:08
Ah crap, of course I meant Lady M. Can't seem to edit the post now. Looking forward to our get together tomorrow. Def going to Greece this time now that Pete has given her a break!

S.

Thanks Vegas, now I have to find a way to get back up there again and see her! I thought I was over my Lady C habit for a while.

Lovethatfrench
06-23-11, 18:53
So what's a guy got to do to get Lady M's # Asked one or two guys but haven't got any kind of response.

Bad Dawg
06-24-11, 00:42
Vegas- Glad you got to meet LadyM, and great job with your pics, reminded me of her tite hard-body, But she does look great in candlelight! Got to get over there to see her soon! Once again, Kudos to Meatball Jay for finding her.

Doh Man
06-24-11, 10:01

She seems like a very insightful girl and immediately picked up that I had a rather stressful day. She laid down next to me (both naked) and just took her time with a nice gentle very relaxing touch (very spa like). She started stroking my balls and dick with one hand while she rubbed my chest with the other. I immediately forgot all of my worries.

She slowly moved down between my legs and began a very nice BBBJWFJ. That's right the very rare bare back blow job with foot joys. I had just come back from golf and was still wearing my golf shoes.

Between the relaxing atmosphere and her "I'm in no hurry technique". I have to say it was one of the better BJs I have had. Normally you need to direct a girl to suck on your balls, lick the underside etc. Not with Michele. She knows exactly what she is doing. The only thing missing (and I'm being picky) is her mouth could be a little wetter and hotter.

I reached down to fondle her nice little breasts while she brought me to a nice climax, sucking up every drop. We relaxed for a bit while she rubbed my legs. Sounds odd but after cumming hard it was extremely relaxing.

It was kind of dark and my camera sucks but do enjoy the pics (ps. I have her permission to post them and her ass looks much nicer than the pics show)

Later.

Vegas.

Ps. Kudos to Meatball Jay for finding her.

You are welcome Vegas.

Wolfman Jack
06-24-11, 12:23
This Lady M will be in a new tax bracket very soon thanks to you guys, and you'll be driving to Greenwich to see her.

John Bear
06-24-11, 13:35
This Lady M will be in a new tax bracket very soon thanks to you guys, and you'll be driving to Greenwich to see her.Would love to help her get to the higher tax bracket.

When In Vegas
06-24-11, 13:37
Doh, didn't mean any dis-respect. I got the number from so many people, if I thanked everybody it would have been like one of those long-winded Oscar acceptance speeches. I'd like to thank my mom, dad, manager, producer, director. 3rd grade drama teacher, the first girl who blew me.

You are welcome Vegas.

Glen Quagmire
06-24-11, 14:53
Hey, When, don't forget to thank my Lord and Creator JC, he who makes all things possible. Without whom there would be no sweet pussy and big titties to pound and knead when pipes need cleaning. Got to thank the big guy upstairs for sure. At least for bringing her to Ball's attention, which has subsequently brought her services and skills to the starving masses of the greater metropolitan Waterbury area.

Member #3997
06-24-11, 16:48
Hey, When, don't forget to thank my Lord and Creator JC, he who makes all things possible. Without whom there would be no sweet pussy and big titties to pound and knead when pipes need cleaning. Got to thank the big guy upstairs for sure. At least for bringing her to Ball's attention, which has subsequently brought her services and skills to the starving masses of the greater metropolitan Waterbury area.Oh yeah and be sure to thank the A$$hole who showed her this website so she can now what we say about her. Stupid focker that guy is!

PeteBarlow
06-24-11, 18:27
I love this borad and I spend a lot of time in Waterbuy for my job selling Insurance.

Glen Quagmire
06-24-11, 20:17
Oh yeah and be sure to thank the A$$hole who showed her this website so she can now what we say about her. Stupid focker that guy is!Oh yeah, a very special thanks in the form of my size 12 boot will be sent rocketing straight up the ass of that real "winner". Hard. Can never understand why douchebags feel the need to tell someone about this "thing of ours" if the lady in question doesn't know. Do they expect special treatment? Undying appreciation? Had no idea someone dropped dime to her about this. Years ago some tool did the same thing to Taylor, one of the legendary Steel's greatest discoveries. For what reason, who the fuck knows, can't begin to understand, other than assume the jokers in question are just that, a joke. Enjoy it, enjoy it immensely, share with trusted friends even, but to tell about this? Possibly ruining the whole thing? Guess they are under the delusion they will still get the girl all to themselves? So selfish. Jokers. Clowns. A$$holes!

I Like Thick
06-24-11, 22:28
Had my second meeting with Lady M today. As always, a great time. She really is a great woman and we are fortunate to have her.

As for the one who gave out the site, I am far more concerned with the one that is giving her problems. This is the second time I have heard of one our "trusted friends" giving a girl problems. They may be working girls, but they are not our possessions or pieces of meat. Some earn a higher level of respect than others and as far as I can tell, she is one of the rare ones that is consistent, more than fair priced, and never done anything to betray our trust.

This may not be the popular opinion, but she deserves more respect than a particular individual is giving her.

Just my two cents.

Meatball Jay
06-25-11, 07:53
That's all its worth by the way so with that in mind.

When I come across a woman like Lady M I always ask her permission before I share her number. I also tell her I have a select group of friends who would be interested in meeting her. We are all buddies from the Internet. We don't know each other except through our shared hobby. I always say some are great guys who will treat you like gold but eventually you number will get around and a few ass holes will be calling.

If the woman asks what the web site is and she is stable I will tell her. I think there should be more female precipitation. It is only when a man mistreats a woman are there issues. Most women won't mind a bad report or two especially if there are 50 good ones. Ask Goth.

Reading back it seems she (Goth) was a big part of this forum until an ass hole from here found and abused her. I think most of the stable women who do this for a living understand that in their customer base there will be ass holes as well as gentlemen and take it all in stride.

I even suggested to a provider that she charge the ass holes more and let him know why. The abusers understand that there are few if any repercussions. What is a working woman going to do if he doesn't pay or hurts her? The provider also understands her profession is not looked kindly upon by society so she will usually take the abuse.

My suggestion is this: Treat a provider like you would a first date. They don't all work out either. Keep in mind always also some of these women have nothing to loose so if they are mistreated they don't mind telling the cops you raped them OR getting your plate number / phone number and showing up to work or home demanding satisfaction.

My sharing system though imperfect is this. I share with those I know and trust. I only share numbers of providers I know and trust. If I don't know you or like the provider I may share. Those of you who think you are sitting on a treasure trove of pussy because you have Diana, Stacy or Taylor's (etc) numbers have it wrong. The treasure is the next number that you don't have. Finding it is the game to be won. I can go and pay 200-300 any time I want for an escort. I can afford it, the trucking business is booming. Doing that to me is like walking into an AMP. EASY!

My next phase in life is going to learn how to PROPERLY work a stripper. For that I need to sit at the feet of a great master.

My final suggestion is when you pass along a number keep track of who you gave it to so the assholes can be shouted out.

Balls <-Probally full of shit, thats for you to decide.

Meatball Jay
06-25-11, 07:59
I love this borad and I spend a lot of time in Waterbuy for my job selling Insurance.As in "real" life you need coin to buy what you want unless you plan to live with your parents forever. The coin here is reports, knowledge, sharing leads, witty repartee or knowing someone. Begging and Insurance sales don't get you anything here unless there is a policy for being ripped off or catching a virus.

Balls

AvgUSA
06-25-11, 10:06
Would like to help her out if anybody is willing to share digits.

Member #3997
06-25-11, 10:35
[QUOTE=Meatball Jay; 1222862]That's all its worth by the way so with that in mind.

Balls I mean no disrepect but NONE of these women are stable. If they were stable they would be working a real job rather the fucking every Tom, Dick & Harry.

These 'ladies of the night' do what they do for many reasons but none are stable by any means. It doesn't make them bad and I certainly don't look at them any different.

This site is for sharing information in the hopes of getting our rocks off and to alert or praise the experience.

It's great to tell the provider 'my buddies really like you' but leave it at that. This is our world and there is no use for the ladies having access.

Pecker

Member #3997
06-25-11, 15:21

What a night! I'm done with her for a bit so you boys have fun. Guys,

You can have her but be careful what you say because this post apparently offended her? Why? Because it is all true and unbeknownst to me Lady M only wanted to share her ass with me and didn't want the world to know. So now I have been added to her ignore list. Be safe with her, she is far from 'stable'.

Dante080
06-25-11, 15:50
Guys,

You can have her but be careful what you say because this post apparently offended her? Why? Because it is all true and unbeknownst to me Lady M only wanted to share her ass with me and didn't want the world to know. So now I have been added to her ignore list. Be safe with her, she is far from 'stable'.Maybe she found your "I'm done with her" comment derogatory. Or maybe she felt you were upselling yourself. Either way referring to her as far from stable probably won't get you back in her good graces.

Yankee1234
06-25-11, 17:08
Has anyone been pounding Dianna? Does she have real health issues that concern us?

Just wondering aloud, as I'm considering giving her another try. When she slips into that tight skirt, she's difficult to resist with that tight body.

Wolfman Jack
06-25-11, 19:33
If you go to BGFE, there's plenty of women posting there, but they're more on the higher end. The girls being posted about here are either the SW type or just a notch above. Most probably don't even have a laptop or internet access, so I agree that type doesn't need to be told about this site. I've been saying this same thing for years. Once some of you fools take your clothes off, you also tend to be a little less inhibited with your blabbering as well.

If you feel someone can be trusted (unfortunately, my motto is DTA, Don't Trust Anybody) , and she has a brain in her head like quite a few women past and present that can actually hold a decent conversation, there's no harm in telling her about sites that they can post and possibly try and gain more business, but let them do the research of finding what site you might be talking about, and the effort of setting up and account, etc. 99. 9% of them won't do this.

I just had a girl at a club recently mention THIS site to me, out of the blue. We were chatting about the weather or some other mindless dribble when she mentioned about stipper reviews, just out of left field. That struck me but I played it off saying I don't do the whole online thing. Don't know if she was going to try and pump me for info, so I put the kibosh on it quickly.

Is it so hard to think on your feet, and actually use the brain that's in your head?

BTW, newbies looking for numbers, save your keystokes, you're not getting anything.

MidnightRider1
06-25-11, 20:47
It seems to me that the person who shared this site and its info was and maybe still are a "Trusted Senior Member". I ho. Early find it pathetic that any of us would stoop to that level. Like you said there are a few assholes that know how to ruin something good. After reading many posts, I also wanted to meet with her although I know now that it's not happening after the last few posts and I'm perfectly fine with that. I use this forum for about a month now and just got to the point of sharing info. Most of the ones that I have met are from CV so I can tell you the scoop on many of them.

Good luck and enjoy,

Rider

Guys,

You can have her but be careful what you say because this post apparently offended her? Why? Because it is all true and unbeknownst to me Lady M only wanted to share her ass with me and didn't want the world to know. So now I have been added to her ignore list. Be safe with her, she is far from 'stable'.

Member #1174
06-26-11, 01:22
Nicely put MBJ and thanks for your contribution to the community.

That's all its worth by the way so with that in mind.

When I come across a woman like Lady M I always ask her permission before I share her number. I also tell her I have a select group of friends who would be interested in meeting her. We are all buddies from the Internet. We don't know each other except through our shared hobby. I always say some are great guys who will treat you like gold but eventually you number will get around and a few ass holes will be calling.

If the woman asks what the web site is and she is stable I will tell her. I think there should be more female precipitation. It is only when a man mistreats a woman are there issues. Most women won't mind a bad report or two especially if there are 50 good ones. Ask Goth.

Reading back it seems she (Goth) was a big part of this forum until an ass hole from here found and abused her. I think most of the stable women who do this for a living understand that in their customer base there will be ass holes as well as gentlemen and take it all in stride.

I even suggested to a provider that she charge the ass holes more and let him know why. The abusers understand that there are few if any repercussions. What is a working woman going to do if he doesn't pay or hurts her? The provider also understands her profession is not looked kindly upon by society so she will usually take the abuse.

My suggestion is this: Treat a provider like you would a first date. They don't all work out either. Keep in mind always also some of these women have nothing to loose so if they are mistreated they don't mind telling the cops you raped them OR getting your plate number / phone number and showing up to work or home demanding satisfaction.

My sharing system though imperfect is this. I share with those I know and trust. I only share numbers of providers I know and trust. If I don't know you or like the provider I may share. Those of you who think you are sitting on a treasure trove of pussy because you have Diana, Stacy or Taylor's (etc) numbers have it wrong. The treasure is the next number that you don't have. Finding it is the game to be won. I can go and pay 200-300 any time I want for an escort. I can afford it, the trucking business is booming. Doing that to me is like walking into an AMP. EASY!

My next phase in life is going to learn how to PROPERLY work a stripper. For that I need to sit at the feet of a great master.

My final suggestion is when you pass along a number keep track of who you gave it to so the assholes can be shouted out.

Balls <-Probally full of shit, thats for you to decide.

Mike6
06-26-11, 08:27
Some sws monitor this site as well, I posted a review on a SW, didn't say anything bad at all, it was one of my best SW experiences, and she texted me asking me to please not post anything further about her.

Member #3997
06-26-11, 13:43
Maybe she found your "I'm done with her" comment derogatory. Or maybe she felt you were upselling yourself. Either way referring to her as far from stable probably won't get you back in her good graces.Newbie: Maybe you can contribute more than useless swill to the forum.

When In Vegas
06-26-11, 14:31
Personally, I prefer the website to stay quiet but it's not the first time a girl has found about the website and not the last. First it's an open site on the internet that anybody in the world can get to and secondly when a girl gets as popular as Lady M has gotten: it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out that these guys are somehow connected. Like Balls, I always ask if I can share the girl's number with friends and try to explain they are more email friends.

When I saw Lady M, she mentioned my circle of friends and said it was ok to post the pictures on the internet. She seemed ok with the whole idea so not sure what prompted this reaction.

Pete, I'm sure if you wanted to, you can work things out. Just like I did with Anna when someone told her about my report on her and she freaked out.

I've only met her once but she appeared to be one of the more stable girls in the profession.

Later.

Vegas

Notnac2009
06-26-11, 16:02
Listen guys, I had a lengthy conversation with Michelle today, according she has never actually been on this site. However the site has been mentioned and referenced to her many times. *The incident in particular that sparked this recent round of controversy, had a guy come to her house requesting anal sex. When she refused him, he wanted to known why she was begging other guys to fuck her in the ass, but wouldn't do it for him. She had no idea what he was talking about so he mentioned what he had read here. That's what started all this bullshit.

** * Now here is the problem the way I see it, when a report is written on a particular girl we all use it as info on how to proceed with her. If one of us embelishes or out right lies about what happened it puts us all in a bad situtation, because we are proceeding with bad info. So maybe for some of us it is time to move on from michelle because obviously we can't play nice, for the rest that have not had any problems continues to enjoy. *

**And as a side note. She is providing a place for the activities, and a good one at that some of ya stop being so damn cheap! *Treat her right

Boy Wonder 9
06-26-11, 20:42
I have been hobbying for about 6 years and I have always proceeded with 2 things in mind when I meet a providor for the first time:

1) Treat her like a blind date that you think you might really like. Be polite, a little reserved, start with a warm greeting and a hug. First off I think this puts them at ease and also shows that you might not be an asshole.

I was in Texas last week and invited a cute young lady to the hotel. Had the $ laid out so no questions. Offered her a beer and we had one together and chatted for about 30 minuted before she fucked my brains out. Called her the next day and invited her to the pool before our meeting. She arrived about an hour early and stayed for a total of 2 hours all for the 1/2h rate. It was a fun "date" and I now have a new "friend" when I return.

2) You might read all kinds of stuff about her activities but the reviewer may be exaggerating or, if true, the providor may not have the same "connection" with you as she did with the guy she DFK'd and took to Greece. YMMV is the rule. I am sure I have have had better times with some providors than some other guys have, and some mediocre times with providors I have expected a wild time with based on reviews. Just go with the flow and see what happens. Don't be an asshole and ask her why she does this for other guys and not for you. She is not a machine, she is a person and her limits should be respected.

And while conversation is nice there is no reason to tell about this or other sites. I doubt you will get more respect and will probably get less.

Not new stuff just felt like expressing my viewpoint.

Dante080
06-27-11, 08:37
Newbie: Maybe you can contribute more than useless swill to the forum.Well someone has thin skin don't they.

Wolfman Jack
06-27-11, 08:59
Listen guys, I had a lengthy conversation with Michelle today, according she has never actually been on this site. However the site has been mentioned and referenced to her many times. *The incident in particular that sparked this recent round of controversy, had a guy come to her house requesting anal sex. When she refused him, he wanted to known why she was begging other guys to fuck her in the ass, but wouldn't do it for him. She had no idea what he was talking about so he mentioned what he had read here. That's what started all this bullshit.

* * Now here is the problem the way I see it, when a report is written on a particular girl we all use it as info on how to proceed with her. If one of us embelishes or out right lies about what happened it puts us all in a bad situtation, because we are proceeding with bad info. So maybe for some of us it is time to move on from michelle because obviously we can't play nice, for the rest that have not had any problems continues to enjoy. *

*And as a side note. She is providing a place for the activities, and a good one at that some of ya stop being so damn cheap! *Treat her rightI have never, ever believed when anyone posted a review of a streetwalker, or a provider like Lady M, and they say "she then begged me to fuck her", or "she then begged me to fuck her in the ass". Give me a break. These girls just want to get it over with as quickly as possible and get you out of their sights, so they can take the few measly dollars you just gave them to either get high or buy their next meal. They don't want any connection with you, and they certainly aren't going to beg anyone, especially some "monger" they just met, to do them anally, or any other way.

I really don't know why people have to embellish what really happened. Nobody is going to be in awe of you, or think you are something special. Don't forget, your words are here for all to see, and eventually your fibs will come back to bite you in the ass, like what has happened in this case. Some people aren't bright enought to make a distinction between an exaggeration and reality, so, if you're going to post a review, make it truthful, or just realize that you might be called out on your tall tale sooner or later.

My .02 cents.

When In Vegas
06-27-11, 09:55
I suggest we move on. We now know that what gets posted here gets back to her. Personally I don't see how that changes anything, as:

1. 99. 99% of what has been written has been extremely positive. She should be and I think is grateful for the business that has generated for.

2. She is still one of top 3 providers in Wtby.

Can I get an Amen.

Mack Daddy II
06-27-11, 11:06
I suggest we move on. We now know that what gets posted here gets back to her. Personally I don't see how that changes anything, as:

1. 99. 99% of what has been written has been extremely positive. She should be and I think is grateful for the business that has generated for.

2. She is still one of top 3 providers in Wtby.

Can I get an Amen. AMEN!

It really doesn't matter. She knows about how she is getting her business and a lot of providers know about this site, some have been apart of the community (which in my opinion is fine). Keep in mind this site has also been the focus of two tv news reports in the past year and a half. So the news is out.

And to back up what Wolfman said, its also talked about by strippers in the club.

So lets get back to our reguarly scheduled mongering

Drtybury
06-27-11, 11:57
Hope one of you mongers wasn't partaking at the Naugy NoTell.

http://www.rep-am.com/news/local/doc4e0874f5bf5f9122764012.txt

That would really ruin a good time.

Also banged M yesterday but same old same old good time.

DB

Dante080
06-27-11, 12:25
I went to the mall Tuesday to meet a friend and upon going into the main enterence I was approached by a girl provost mid 20s. She asked to use my phone which was already in my hand and I obliged. She dialed a number but noonday answered. She then gave me a story about how she and friends. Were there, but they left without her and she was stuck there and lived in Bethlehem. Told. Me she asked. Me because I was quote " the first white guy she saw" long story short she asked. For. Cab fair. Now. Honestly if I wasn't meeting people. For a movie, I would. Have offered her a lift, and while I had a feeling she was lying, I figured what's 30 bucks. While I. Was getting the money I wasnt really paying attention to what she was saying althouht I think she offered to do something "disgusting". Anyway gave her. Money and bid her goodbye. I trousers this story to my friend and he told me it was a scam, and the girl offered to give bbj in exchange for "cab fare" if you asked for it. Has anyone else heard about this? Did I pass up a golden opportunity to watch a crappy green lanturn movie?

Dante080
06-27-11, 14:13
I went to the mall Tuesday to meet a friend and upon going into the main enterence I was approached by a girl provost mid 20s. She asked to use my phone which was already in my hand and I obliged. She dialed a number but noonday answered. She then gave me a story about how she and friends. Were there, but they left without her and she was stuck there and lived in Bethlehem. Told. Me she asked. Me because I was quote " the first white guy she saw" long story short she asked. For. Cab fair. Now. Honestly if I wasn't meeting people. For a movie, I would. Have offered her a lift, and while I had a feeling she was lying, I figured what's 30 bucks. While I. Was getting the money I wasnt really paying attention to what she was saying althouht I think she offered to do something "disgusting". Anyway gave her. Money and bid her goodbye. I trousers this story to my friend and he told me it was a scam, and the girl offered to give bbj in exchange for "cab fare" if you asked for it. Has anyone else heard about this? Did I pass up a golden opportunity to watch a crappy green lanturn movie?I really need to turn off my auto correct.

When In Vegas
06-27-11, 14:43
Something 'disgusting'? Maybe she was going to piss in your drink LOL.

I've never had a girl hint at sex by saying she was going to do something 'disgusting'.

Dante, you were the only one there. What do you think it was?

PS. You are a pretty generous guy giving strangers $30. She must have been pretty hot.

she offered to do something "disgusting".

Rock N Roll
06-27-11, 19:59
I PM'ed a few guys when the reports on Lady M first came out asking if they would share her number with me, but I did not get a reply back from anyone. (Not even a no I can't give it to you). Unfortunately I've nothing to offer in trade except for my gratitude. So if one of you would help me out, I will definitely remember for the future.

RnR

Member #1174
06-27-11, 20:20
Met up with Taylor recently. Went to a secluded place and she began to work. She seemed to have put on some weight but didn't let it diminish her oral skills in any way. Busted a big nut and off I went. Always a great feeling to be Taylorized! She lives with her bf now so she may not be available as much as she used to.

C'est tout.

Dante080
06-28-11, 08:48
Something 'disgusting'? Maybe she was going to piss in your drink LOL.

I've never had a girl hint at sex by saying she was going to do something 'disgusting'.

Dante, you were the only one there. What do you think it was?

PS. You are a pretty generous guy giving strangers $30. She must have been pretty hot. I honestly wasn't paying attention to what she was saying. It may have been "but that's disgusting" maybe she was talking about someone asking her for sex in exchange for money. As for her looks. She was ok. Nice enough face, but kind big, said she was 4 months prego and I'm not a guy who likes that look. Honestly I'm just to damn generous. After all its only paper.

Gothic Bbw
06-28-11, 11:07
But the person in question my not necessarily be from this site. I saw there was a Gothic BBW thread on BGFE as well. Could be one of them. Just throwing it out there.He said he was off of "the sex guide" not "best GFE" so I'm pretty sure it was on here. Be I wish I knew his handle, I'm strong, but I'd hate to think of another girl going through that.

Big Dog9
06-28-11, 16:08
I got an email and a call from an old provider (I talk to her often) who left the business, but with the current economic times she's back for a select few. She's got excellent skills, a bit to the chunky side but not BBW range at all BIG tits and a nice ass. Reasonable rates.

Member #3997
06-28-11, 18:00
Well someone has thin skin don't they.Yeah bro, my skin is real fuckin thin. Why don't you stop increasing your post count by submitting duplicate reviews and submit one review that offers some useful fucking information. So far your posts are useless. Put up or shut the fuck up bro.

I have provided many posts that have benefitted others while yours are just god damn lame. Give up some intel or just LTFF.

Member #3997
06-28-11, 21:37
Met up with Taylor recently. Went to a secluded place and she began to work. She seemed to have put on some weight but didn't let it diminish her oral skills in any way. Busted a big nut and off I went. Always a great feeling to be Taylorized! She lives with her bf now so she may not be available as much as she used to.

C'est tout.

1174I got Taylorized again tonight! She is a great cock sucking woman with little to no drama.

SR Only
06-29-11, 08:32
I got an email and a call from an old provider (I talk to her often) who left the business, but with the current economic times she's back for a select few. She's got excellent skills, a bit to the chunky side but not BBW range at all BIG tits and a nice ass. Reasonable rates.Stay away from her! She'll pull a prego scam. Run away. PM me for more info.

Dante080
06-29-11, 08:58
Yeah bro, my skin is real fuckin thin. Why don't you stop increasing your post count by submitting duplicate reviews and submit one review that offers some useful fucking information. So far your posts are useless. Put up or shut the fuck up bro.

I have provided many posts that have benefitted others while yours are just god damn lame. Give up some intel or just LTFF. Well, there is no denying that you have paid for it far more than I ever will. Congrats I guess.

Big Dog9
06-29-11, 09:08
I think you are thinking of someone else I have know her for a long time she can be a little flaky but a prego scam is not something shed do. I know nothing is above some providers but I don't think this is in her playbook.

Stay away from her! She'll pull a prego scam. Run away. PM me for more info.

Big Dog9
06-29-11, 09:18
Her are some pics of her. PM for info, as always trusted members only.

Doh Man
06-29-11, 10:54
Doh, didn't mean any dis-respect. I got the number from so many people, if I thanked everybody it would have been like one of those long-winded Oscar acceptance speeches. I'd like to thank my mom, dad, manager, producer, director. 3rd grade drama teacher, the first girl who blew me.Np Vegas, none taken!

And damn it sounds like a bunch of old washer women here bitching and moaning about this ho.

But what do you expect? .

Wolfman Jack
06-29-11, 11:09
What has been seen cannont be unseen.

Erotica123
06-29-11, 11:22
What has been seen cannont be unseen.+1, scarred for life

Member #3997
06-29-11, 16:21
Dude my screen broke after viewing these pics! A warning could have been attached!

Big Dog9
06-29-11, 22:56
She's not to everyone's taste but a lot of people have been looking for her digits They can't all be Lady M, or GND so it is what it is. It's like riding a motor scooter it's fun to ride but just don't let your friends see you.

Dude my screen broke after viewing these pics! A warning could have been attached!

When In Vegas
06-29-11, 23:16
Dante, Dale Carnegie has a course on how to win friends and influence people. I think they are going to use your introduction to this forum as an example of how 'not to do it' Pecker Pete is a solid contributor to the site. A lot of folks are getting laid because of him. If you don't have a need for such information, more power to you but why would you go out of your way to bust his balls.

Vegas (looking to land a job as a UN peace keeper)

Well, there is no denying that you have paid for it far more than I ever will. Congrats I guess.

When In Vegas
06-29-11, 23:17
I could have done without the closeups BUT I do love her huge melons.

She's not to everyone's taste but a lot of people have been looking for her digits They can't all be Lady M, or GND so it is what it is. It's like riding a motor scooter it's fun to ride but just don't let your friends see you.

Stiffy
06-30-11, 07:20

135661Next time get a better shot of the tattoo on her ass. Picture is worth a thousand words. What better reply to some of the idiots in here!

Little big for my tastes, but that's what makes life great. Variety!

Meatball Jay
06-30-11, 11:02
I am suprised I haven't heard more about this WSW here. She is cute a soild 6. 5 in looks on the SW scale, no Diana but not too bad. Blond hair blue eyes tiny and white. Tiite you ask? I am not certain as it was another bbbjwcimws for me. Her oral skills are only a step below Taylor. This girl can "rock a cock". She was happy to get 20 from me but she did such a awesome job and looked all clean and shiney so I gave her an extra 10.

I asked her if she wouldn't mind about 15 men having her number and she answered yes. SO. I am lowering my standards for passing along info to just about anyone with a good reason and a history of posts.

Looks 6. 5 service 8 attitude 8. A good find, she has been around a while now but sometimes forgets to put min on her phone. Get her while she's ho and has min.

Balls <-Prefers two (getting spoiled) but will not say no to one.

Dante080
06-30-11, 12:23
Dante, Dale Carnegie has a course on how to win friends and influence people. I think they are going to use your introduction to this forum as an example of how 'not to do it' Pecker Pete is a solid contributor to the site. A lot of folks are getting laid because of him. If you don't have a need for such information, more power to you but why would you go out of your way to bust his balls.

Vegas (looking to land a job as a UN peace keeper)Your correct in this is not a good intro. But I was being attacked for a perfectly acceptable comment and I feel that when people try and "pull rank" it just drives me crazy. Buy as usual I let it get personal and for that my bad.

When In Vegas
06-30-11, 20:52
You've been busy (good busy). Where did you find Stacy?

I am suprised I haven't heard more about this WSW here. She is cute a soild 6. 5 in looks on the SW scale, no Diana but not too bad. Blond hair blue eyes tiny and white. Tiite you ask? I am not certain as it was another bbbjwcimws for me. Her oral skills are only a step below Taylor. This girl can "rock a cock". She was happy to get 20 from me but she did such a awesome job and looked all clean and shiney so I gave her an extra 10.

I asked her if she wouldn't mind about 15 men having her number and she answered yes. SO. I am lowering my standards for passing along info to just about anyone with a good reason and a history of posts.

Looks 6. 5 service 8 attitude 8. A good find, she has been around a while now but sometimes forgets to put min on her phone. Get her while she's ho and has min.

Squid70
06-30-11, 21:08
Long time lurker. Anyhow have been a pretty regular client of Jazz. Very good. Not the nicest of areas, but is reasonable. Mimi, Juicy and Bella are also very good, and reasonable. Heading to Mr. Happys now, will report soon. Will build my post counts, and hopefully get Lady M's number.

Thanks in advance

Ed Is Looking
07-01-11, 00:19
I have her number too and have been providing it to senior members for a few weeks.

Good girl, lets keep her off the streets boys.

Meatball Jay
07-01-11, 12:56
I have her number too and have been providing it to senior members for a few weeks.

Good girl, lets keep her off the streets boys.Promoting yourself and all that. Thanks for the good work.

Any ways here is another find for all you horny bastards. Blond hair, blue eyes, a+cups with amazing nipples and a piuerced belly button ring. She is in her early 40's and looks it. When she is made up she looks good. 5'7 tall and slightly skinney.

She gives really good head, and took 25 min of hard slamming, front and back. Likes to talk dirty. She is a dirty girl and in need of cash. Oh the best part is she has a place of her own. Conveniently located. She isn't as good a house keeper as Lady M but heck, I wasn't interrested in her cleaning abilitys. Her kitty is shaved and it was a lot of fun all for the price of 50.

If you want her number PM Ed Is Looking. I am sure he has it.

Balls<-Starting to have trouble keeping up with all of these women.

P. S. I AM NOT A PIMP. Stop asking stupid questions. I am just a guy too lazy to jerk off. Sort of the same as the lazy ones here who don't find anything new just ask for numbers. Ask ED he is loaded with them!

Rock N Roll
07-01-11, 22:00
Took the drive from the capitol city on Thursday to have lunch at Lady M's place. All was as advertised and reported upon previously. Well worth the trip. Thanks to the kind monger who provide me with her number.

When In Vegas
07-02-11, 10:43
On a beautiful Friday night between 9 and 10PM the streets of Waterbury are crawling with hot women. Unfortunately 99. 99% are civilians, making it virtually impossible to even take a chance at picking someone up. Executed plan C, got a quick BJ from an old standby and got out of dodge.

Vegas

Madam Jazz
07-02-11, 12:20
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Meatball Jay
07-02-11, 17:54
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.She is one sexy PR!

Balls

When In Vegas
07-03-11, 21:35
Picked up a WSW today on the North side. After we were done she told me her name was Stacy. I'm thinking it's the same Stacy Balls reported on a few days ago. The picture is not a good one, she definitely has street wear but is prettier than she appears. She is 23yrd old, blonde, blue eyes. On the skinny side.

We took a walk in the woods, stopped under a nice tree to keep the rain off. She pulled up her top and let me dine on her tiny and I mean tiny A-cups. She tasted nice and the fondling and sucking got me nice and hard. She got on her knees and stared up at me with her baby blues as she engulfed my dick. She seems to only have one pace so you need to slow her down. She did an above average job, she does lack the ability to deep throat.

Standard street rates applied. She give me her number so you now have your choice of who to PM for it. In the spirit of the 4th of July, I will only share with true Patriots. If you want the number from me you'll need to tell me who the composer of 'God Bless America' was :-)

Happy 4th boys!!

Later Vegas (checking for ticks on my balls tonight)

Deuuuces
07-03-11, 23:35
Picked up a WSW today on the North side. After we were done she told me her name was Stacy. I'm thinking it's the same Stacy Balls reported on a few days ago. The picture is not a good one, she definitely has street wear but is prettier than she appears. She is 23yrd old, blonde, blue eyes. On the skinny side.

We took a walk in the woods, stopped under a nice tree to keep the rain off. She pulled up her top and let me dine on her tiny and I mean tiny A-cups. She tasted nice and the fondling and sucking got me nice and hard. She got on her knees and stared up at me with her baby blues as she engulfed my dick. She seems to only have one pace so you need to slow her down. She did an above average job, she does lack the ability to deep throat.

Standard street rates applied. She give me her number so you now have your choice of who to PM for it. In the spirit of the 4th of July, I will only share with true Patriots. If you want the number from me you'll need to tell me who the composer of 'God Bless America' was.

Happy 4th boys!

Later Vegas (checking for ticks on my balls tonight)I know the answer but your mailbox is full. Can you PM me and I'll (try to) give you the answer (again)?

I Like Thick
07-04-11, 13:24
I got in touch with Sara on Friday night after a long business trip. As always I had an amazing BBBJ with pu*why play. I have to tell you, she gives the best I have ever had. She has given the green light to share her number. She does not have a place so it's car date or pay for hotel. I have had FS with her previously and it was also very good. It appears she is going down a bad path with th streets so I recommend getting her now before she loses her skills. As always YMMV. PM me if you would like the number.

Member #1174
07-04-11, 14:33
Picked up a WSW today on the North side. After we were done she told me her name was Stacy. I'm thinking it's the same Stacy Balls reported on a few days ago. The picture is not a good one, she definitely has street wear but is prettier than she appears. She is 23yrd old, blonde, blue eyes. On the skinny side.Great pic, Vegas. She is a nice girl. But her BJ skills are not the best I have seen. Still, if you have her number, go see her.

Razor
07-05-11, 19:37
A long drive to the Braze city, but worthy and finally have my chance to meet this fantastic Lady at her very convenient place. I was too excited that the season went too fast (my fault) , The BBBJ is insane, CG, legs up to her ears with DFK and I was done. I'm already planning a second visit. Thanks a lot to the fellow monger, who provide me with her digits.

Happy Hunting.

Razor

Sinergy69
07-06-11, 13:15
Quote Originally Posted by Gothic Bbw View Post.

I need 500 bucks by Tuesday to get this apartment, I'm going to do specials 125 an hr unrushed GFE. Hit the celly eight six zero nine four zero thirteen forty two.

Just spoke to Goth, she is in a real bad way, no apartment or place to stay, she was robbed of her money and needs help from her friends.

She has found a new place and is short $500 to get in, guys she slept outside in the woods last night.

She has been a good friend to all that know her, please call her, she said she would cover the notel out of her end.

She really is in dire straits! If you can help her please call her@eight Six zero nine four zero thirteen forty two.

Member #3997
07-06-11, 21:01
Dude, are you her pimp now? Post this crap in the classified ads. All the ladies need our help.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic Bbw View Post.

I need 500 bucks by Tuesday to get this apartment, I'm going to do specials 125 an hr unrushed GFE. Hit the celly eight six zero nine four zero thirteen forty two.

Just spoke to Goth, she is in a real bad way, no apartment or place to stay, she was robbed of her money and needs help from her friends.

She has found a new place and is short $500 to get in, guys she slept outside in the woods last night.

She has been a good friend to all that know her, please call her, she said she would cover the notel out of her end.

She really is in dire straits! If you can help her please call her@eight Six zero nine four zero thirteen forty two.

Lovethatfrench
07-07-11, 09:01
Over the years there have been a few reports of picking up in the North End. Where about is a good place to look?

Lovethatfrench
07-07-11, 09:11
Hate to say it but you very well may have. One of my first experiences was meeting a hot stripper at the Milford Mall. I was smoking a cig outside. Up comes this cute thin red head with nice fake ones asking for a light. Bullshitted for a few mins then asked me for a ride. Said if I took care of her she'd take care of me. And boy did she ever.

I went to the mall Tuesday to meet a friend and upon going into the main enterence I was approached by a girl provost mid 20s. She asked to use my phone which was already in my hand and I obliged. She dialed a number but noonday answered. She then gave me a story about how she and friends. Were there, but they left without her and she was stuck there and lived in Bethlehem. Told. Me she asked. Me because I was quote " the first white guy she saw" long story short she asked. For. Cab fair. Now. Honestly if I wasn't meeting people. For a movie, I would. Have offered her a lift, and while I had a feeling she was lying, I figured what's 30 bucks. While I. Was getting the money I wasnt really paying attention to what she was saying althouht I think she offered to do something "disgusting". Anyway gave her. Money and bid her goodbye. I trousers this story to my friend and he told me it was a scam, and the girl offered to give bbj in exchange for "cab fare" if you asked for it. Has anyone else heard about this? Did I pass up a golden opportunity to watch a crappy green lanturn movie?

Down Low
07-07-11, 18:26
Dude, are you her pimp now? Post this crap in the classified ads. All the ladies need our help.True that. Another thing. She really isn't your our 'friend'. Friendship is free!

Member #3997
07-07-11, 21:59
On my way to rekindle the flame with Lady M and I get a f'and flat on the highway and spare was flat too, WTF. AAA took 2 GD hours. I then got off exit, got gas, drove down E. Main (White City side) and saw a cute brunette walking, she gave me the look. I say Hi, she says she is hot and wants to sit in the AC. We go for a ride, do cop check and she says 20 for a BBBJ, I'm game, go to a spot and she sucks me off to completion. Attitude was about an 8, BJ was about a 5 but well worth the $20. No digits.

Lisa is her name. 30 looks younger, saggy tits, nice box, shaved with a bloomin clit. I'd only repeat if I was in need, but nice to see SW's elsewhere.

Rickys Wild
07-08-11, 07:33
Anyone know her cute face kinda red hair 30's-Hillside area

Meatball Jay
07-08-11, 07:41
As lucky as I am it seems to be getting even better. I bumped into an old friend who introduced me to a 28 year old white girl who looked to be a fresh young college girl. She is brunette with B-cups nice curves 5'5 tall about 120 pounds. Nice ass, nice personality and a good description is she is pretty and looks innocent. She is a little quiet and the best part? She can suck a cock like a pro.

Wait, I paid her 40 so that means she is a pro! I bumped into her doing my paper route here in Wtby but she lives else where.

A definite keeper, looks for the street 8. 5 personality 7. 5 service a solid 8. I had her pants down and a finger in her tiny tite white bottom and the biggest surprise was she smelled clean.

I will be wine-ing and dinning on her soon. She has no phone so I am getting her one, and I am not sharing, well not yet any ways.

Balls <-Still Amazed.

Doh Man
07-08-11, 10:00
As lucky as I am it seems to be getting even better. I bumped into an old friend who introduced me to a 28 year old white girl who looked to be a fresh young college girl. She is brunette with B-cups nice curves 5'5 tall about 120 pounds. Nice ass, nice personality and a good description is she is pretty and looks innocent. She is a little quiet and the best part? She can suck a cock like a pro.

Wait, I paid her 40 so that means she is a pro! I bumped into her doing my paper route here in Wtby but she lives else where.

A definite keeper, looks for the street 8. 5 personality 7. 5 service a solid 8. I had her pants down and a finger in her tiny tite white bottom and the biggest surprise was she smelled clean.

I will be wine-ing and dinning on her soon. She has no phone so I am getting her one, and I am not sharing, well not yet any ways.

Balls <-Still Amazed.So why mention her or the encounter? Zzzzz.

Doh Man
07-08-11, 10:02
On my way to rekindle the flame with Lady M and I get a f'and flat on the highway and spare was flat too, WTF. AAA took 2 GD hours. I then got off exit, got gas, drove down E. Main (White City side) and saw a cute brunette walking, she gave me the look. I say Hi, she says she is hot and wants to sit in the AC. We go for a ride, do cop check and she says 20 for a BBBJ, I'm game, go to a spot and she sucks me off to completion. Attitude was about an 8, BJ was about a 5 but well worth the $20. No digits.

Lisa is her name. 30 looks younger, saggy tits, nice box, shaved with a bloomin clit. I'd only repeat if I was in need, but nice to see SW's elsewhere.Hmm maybe if you spent your money on car care rather than prostitutes then this would have never happened! .