PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Archived Reports

Fluff
03-09-05, 20:57
I didn't have a whole lot of free time this afternoon, but whatever time I had I devoted to a stop at EB, my first in a few month. Had a lap dance from Kendra - everything I've some to expect from her - and Jada, who was exceptionally sweet. One of the most amazing things about EB for me, though, is the quality of the dances that you get from dancers on the so-called stage. Today, Monique just blew me away - how can it possibly get any better than that for a stage dance at a strip club - so close, so sensual, such a body. Damn, now I wanna go back tomorrow.

Stoner
03-13-05, 00:33
Damn...things have changed at EB. Kiwi has went through the roof on her fare. I've routinely had her singing bill joels for .30. No longer. Some mofos have been droppin bills on her like crazy.

Damn you muthfuckas. She had poor skills, but oh well.

Kahoots Vernon has gone through the roof. Rountine oral checkups can be achieved if you get to know whos on for .45. Don't want to spoil a good thing, but the latinas were clamped down on and some of the white girls have caught on to what keeps regulars coming back for more. Keep an eye for that and you are gold.

The latinas ain't worth shit anymore, imo. Hell, one actually told me she does drop the panties anymore. I just got the fuk up, thanked her for the honesty cause I would have really been pissed, and got Madison. That lady rules, folks. Don't expect anything but the best LD in the region...its almost medicinal.

Mikey68
03-24-05, 23:12
I visited Kahoots this past Friday and took my favorite dancer Jamie for a private dance. She informed me - and I observed - that there are now cameras monitoring the LD area. It would appear that some of the dancers were going above and beyond the normal dancing (was good for us and now bad). Be aware!

The owners must be looking to drive away business. First they increase the dances to 30 and now cameras. Guess I'll have to bring the dancers home to have some real fun.

Garthy
03-29-05, 10:42
I used to drive to this club on occasion because (although the lap dances were very expensive, and the place kinda gross), it was pretty easy to get BBBJ and CFS either in or take out. I am assuming that those days are over. If so, there is no reason to go there anymore. Can someone give more specific info. Do the girls go out to the parking lot now or what? I somehow doubt this will ever be a high-class respectable stip club. So, without extras, I bet they close.

Addicted CT
03-30-05, 00:33
Oh man, the last time I went to either Kahoots was back in the days when I knew nothing of AMPS, or take-out, and wasted ridiculous sums of money for next to nothing. If I'm in Vernon, I go to New Seoul. It's HJ-only, but if you ask for the hard massage, that makes it worth the price (.5 + .25-.4 tip).

Stoner
03-30-05, 01:28
I used to drive to this club on occasion because (although the lap dances were very expensive, and the place kinda gross), it was pretty easy to get BBBJ and CFS either in or take out. I am assuming that those days are over. If so, there is no reason to go there anymore. Can someone give more specific info. Do the girls go out to the parking lot now or what? I somehow doubt this will ever be a high-class respectable stip club. So, without extras, I bet they close.

Parking lot? You are joking right?

In any case...yes, its confirmed. Cameras and...probably the sorriest sight I've ever seen in a damned strip club...a fuckin time card. Sinking to the lowest low I've ever seen, yes, the stripper has to punch a time card, race to give you a 5 minute dance, and then race back to punch the card or you will get charged for 2 dances, regardless of the length of the song.

Folks...its time to put a bullet in Kahoots Vernon. Its been on life support, a few banner ladies made it worth the visit...and now this crap.

Damned zealots are pissing all over the first amendment...and greedy owners are drinkin' from the stream.

Noreast
03-31-05, 19:41
I agree with Stoner, I'm not a big fan of the strip joints but have read some interesting reports which made me think maybe I was missing something. Anyway I was in Vernon last week and finally stoped in Kahoots. Sat at the bar at first and was approached by a nice looking red head with very large lungs, convinced me to go to the booth .6(2 songs) later and none the happier, I was gone. outta there.

Prober
03-31-05, 20:07
Kahoots has self destructed. The VIP lounge was a large open room with couches. Not the most private, but you could have a good time with the right girl. They were pushy about spending too much time, but if you at least moved out of the room, they didn't force the extra time charge.

Then, they built the private booths that the dancers took advantage of to the extreme. They closed the back row after finding condom wrappers in the booths. Dumb mistake to make.

You could still have a good time in the front row, even with the midget patrolling the area. Saturdays was always good, as he didn't work then.

Now, this?

The EB girls will be getting my hard earned cash.....

Stoner
04-01-05, 00:44
You got your swerve on with the midget on foot patrol!

LOL...he scared the fuk out of me sometimes. On not a few occassions I'm busy getting tryin to get a little nobbin, and that dwarf would pop his head in the booth and eyeball me like I'm fukin his big sister.

Eventually I just talked to the guy adn realized he's just paid to be a tattoo type dude. Not saying he's harmless...no. He's just zealous about his job. Can't blame the guy. Someone told me that he he dates one of the strippers. I've seen some fucked up things in this hobby, but that would just be my end.

Yes, front row was not an obstacle if you found the right lady. Found this out early on...with deep pleasure. She even licked it up and swallowed. Good girl...

Watching4U
04-11-05, 18:50
Went to EB on Saturday. There were more than enough girls to go around. My luck, I pick Simone. After one and an half dances she asks if I want to continue, I'm at $50.00. Of course, I asked how come, she responds they are allowed to set their own prices. I said no way and paid $40. Stay clear of this one, large breasts are nice, but expensive.

Stoner
04-11-05, 20:36
Went to EB on Saturday. There were more than enough girls to go around. My luck, I pick Simone. After one and an half dances she asks if I want to continue, I'm at $50.00. Of course, I asked how come, she responds they are allowed to set their own prices. I said no way and paid $40. Stay clear of this one, large breasts are nice, but expensive.

Whoa...is Simone a light skinned black chick? Nice decent rack?

If it is, thats a Stoner-Certified returning to her roost...a real ATF. Hell, I think I still have the scratch marks on my back from the last time we went at it. :)

Can you give a date and time you saw her? It would be aprreciated.

Watching4U
04-12-05, 17:47
Take it easy Stoner. One didn't get away on you. This was not the light skinned Simone that once graced the Blue. I remember her fondly. No, this Simone has been a regular at the Blue for at least a month or more. Not attractive (like your scratcher), but has large breasts and a greedy attitude.

Stoner
04-13-05, 08:22
Damn shame. Thanks for getting my hopes up. She supposedly had returned from Florida. Haven't seen her since, and I've been too busy to trace her down.

Bar Guy
04-16-05, 17:43
Stopped by this afternoon. First time there, Lots of dancers did see Simone I think (curly blond hair?). Had a 3/4 song dance from Holly. Sweet little thing. We went in when the song already was playing. Didn't know the routine there or I would have waited. A very nice place

Stoner
05-04-05, 22:16
FYI for those interested. I'm still staying the FUK out of Kahoots Vernon.
I know, I know...my $60 every two weeks or so isn't going to make them lose sleep...but if 2 or more of us are blockin' them then maybe the owner will lose a few scant seconds.

I did hit the Vernon AMP. Haven't been their in a while. Pretty good massage and talented tug. For the few bucks, it served its purpose. There is something about Korean MILF that keeps me coming back once in a while. The girls are no spring chicks, but dammit they look tasty after a good massage. I'm going to try and get a 4 hander next time I go. Someone PM'd me once and said he got oral there. I doubt it...but it makes me wonder though.

Guest123
05-14-05, 23:00
Stoner,

I recently stumbled upon the Vernon AMP strictly by chance, as I stopped in the CVS across the street. I was contemplating spending an hour there until I noticed an old Asian lady (50 to 60 maybe) walking across the CVS parking lot away from the AMP. I did't see where she originally came from, but I'd swear she had just left the AMP and was heading to the bus stop down the street. I tried to circle around to follow her, but she disappeared. I've RTFF and saw vague references to "Older" women working there, but no specific ages. They can't possible be that old, can they? That just wouldn't work for me.

Stick54
05-15-05, 19:10
[QUOTE=Guest123]Stoner,

I was contemplating spending an hour there until I noticed an old Asian lady (50 to 60 maybe) walking across the CVS parking lot away from the AMP.

You weren't speaking to me, but I'll jump in anyway. From my experience, there are 2-3 ladies providing the services there. Each of them is older than what you find in FS AMPs. I'd say 40 or so. Each is reasonably attractive, and not badly shaped for that age. They leave their clothes on (exception: occasional lifting of the blouse so you can play with the boobs, which are actually quite nice), so you don't get to examine their bodies too closely. They give a nice massage, and the lubricated hand release is nice. It's nice for what it is - but for FS by a young hottie, head to Waterbury.

Stoner
05-16-05, 14:51
Stick has it down, although...well...

Let just say, there is some "occassional" wiggle room with the roaming occassionally if you are -nice- enough and leave a fair tip.

I'd hate to see them gone, so I won't say much more than that without 2 bibles, a koran, and a fifth of vodka, straight up...no ice.

As for the age, well...as I said, Stick has it down right. If there price dropped just $15 dollars it would be an excellent staple in between visits to Waterbury for those east of the river who want a fairly legitmate spot to go to. A decent massage, and a talented low strain HJ that leaves you happy and not so anxious to get some expensive FS.

I hate the front entrance to the place...but the back door is wonderful.

Mighty Spearsman
05-17-05, 13:04
Dear Guest123:

At the risk of sounding repititious, both Stick54 and Stoner have it right - virtually every female who has worked at this HJ-only place during the last 10 years has been at least 40 years old. But 50 to 60? don't recall seeing anyone that old.

Keep in mind that this is virtually the only AMP/MP in all of northeastern Connecticut, with the nearest FS AMPs at least 45 minutes away in Waterbury or Meriden. But it's decent fun for the $50 house fee and the expected $30 tip. Interestingly, their house fee hasn't changed since the summer of 1990; only difference is that the last few times I've been there, the hour session lasted 35 to 40 minutes, even though there were no other customers. For the last year or so, I've only been massaged by Jenny - who may be closer to 50 than to 40, but who was fun and who has great small boobs to play with :)

Fluff
05-19-05, 19:22
Finally made it back to EB this afternoon after being away for way too long. Many new faces there - only recognized Joey, Jada, and Holly as veterans. Got some wonderful lap dances from a petite Brazilian, Michelle, and even more from Nia, a deaf girl but incredibly hot and nice. Thank God I don't live in CT or I'd be there every day.

Shaky Legs
05-19-05, 19:35
After reading about the New Soul the last few days I decided to check it out for myself. Went at about 5 PM and was greeted at the window by Myung, late 40s I would say and walked with a pronounced hitch in her hips. I asked for an hour and she told me only half hours are available. After forking over my five-0, I was led to the room across from the shower where I disrobed and laid down on the table. Shower was offered but, I declined since we only had 30 mins. Myung had a nice rack and I was looking forward to a feel while she did her business. Started with a very deep massage to my neck, shoulders, back and legs. Back walk included as well. She finished up and said she was leaving and that I could stay and relax a few minutes. I asked her if she would be back and she said no that she was all done now. I asked her to retrieve my pants with my wallet in it and fished out .3 and asked her to stay a while longer. She would have none of it. She kept saying that was not her job and that I could "do it myself" if I wanted. I explained that I would much prefer if she did it and laid the bills down and let my readiness show. She smiled and said no, she dosen't do that. Fair enough. I dressed and left. She was sweet the entire time so, I can't say I was upset but, was wondering if maybe I missed something or if perhaps she was being cautious of LE and all. Anyone out there been with Myung? If so, does she give release? Maybe she just didn't trust me. In that case another visit might prove more fruitful.

Be safe,

Shaky

Bubba261
05-19-05, 23:02
Dear Guest123:

At the risk of sounding repititious, both Stick54 and Stoner have it right -

Interesting combination of handles........."Sticks and Stones"!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Addicted CT
05-20-05, 00:17
Shower was offered but, I declined since we only had 30 mins. She would have none of it. I've always gotten the happy ending there. My guess is that you shouldn't have refused the shower. I've never discussed time with anyone there, nor had I given thought to it until now, but it is entirely possible that the shower, sauna (which I find relaxing in itself), and all else occurred within approximately 1/2 hr. I can say that I've never been rushed, and I've never had a bad experience. Guess it's YMMV.

Stoner
05-20-05, 09:14
You never learn, Shaky. Shower...shower...shower, man.

Beyond that, you broke so many etiquette rules, I wonder how you ever got service at an AMP.

+2 points of respect for New Seoul. Well done denying you, and openning themselves up for LE investigation.

Shaky Legs
05-20-05, 19:39
Thinking back, refusing the shower was a bad move on my part. I learned my lesson on that one I think. As for the many other ettiqette rules I broke, I am confused on. Maybe Stoner or some of the others can enlighten a poor soul on this as well. I made no attempts to feel up the woman. (maybe I should have?) I didn't leave money on the desk like I normally would at another AMP. And I certainly didn't badger the woman when she showed reluctance for a happy ending. I haven't been at this nearly as long as some of you so, please forgive my admitted ignorance at things all of you may think are clear as day. My main goal in this is to have fun (of course) but, I also wish to protect myself and the providers from my said ignorance.

Feel free to send me a private if you like. Public comments are fine too. I don't mind looking like the amateur I am. ;)

Thanks,

Shaky

Craven Morehed
05-21-05, 10:26
Thats odd about the shower because I have been a couple times and hadn't taken a shower and still got my happy ending.

But the first time I went I did take a shower. The second time I went the girl with the hitch in her hip said something to the other girl and they were both in the room while I was undressing. I thought I was going to get a two fer for a minute there, but no dice dang.

Anyway maybe she was getting some bad vibes and nixed the happy ending, go again and try taking a shower this time and see what happens.

I have always been treated pretty good there but YMMV.

Shaky Legs
05-26-05, 19:30
Took another respite at New Soul during the week. Much better results. Got Jenny, short, mid 40s and chubby. Took shower and sauna then on to room for massage. Massage was ok. Had better and had worse. On the flip she remarked that something else might need massaging. I agreed and was treated to a very nice HJ. Slow at first with peculiar blowing of air on the sensitive area then picking up speed until finishing. Jenny got a hot towel and cleaned me up before I was on my way. Whole thing took 40 minutes I would say. Paid standard .5 for the room and .3 for the happy ending. Guess the first try was either a get to know you session or I spooked the other gal.

Be safe,

Shaky

Watching4U
05-26-05, 20:05
Just came from the Blue and there were over 16 girls there. Like ole times, including two new cute Brazilians and Jen from Kahoots. I had several absolutely fantastic lap dances. Can only hope it stays this way a little longer.

MyHobby
05-27-05, 09:18
Just came from the Blue and there were over 16 girls there. Like ole times, including two new cute Brazilians and Jen from Kahoots. I had several absolutely fantastic lap dances. Can only hope it stays this way a little longer.

I was there as well and was suprised to see all the activity. There were a total of 4 brazillians there all from boston. very high milage lap dances. got one number for later takeout.

Bud Waiter
06-04-05, 17:29
I've down my homework here. This low cost R/T joint is my kind of place.

Did my off-line homework too, cruised by and behind it.

The front is too public for me. I'm a very tall skinny limper (stick out like a sore thumb!)

What's this about a back door? I didn't see anything marked, but there again it was just a quick ride around. I feel creepy knowing there in there 24/7 looking at me checking out the place.

Appreciate any help, will return favor with a stream of reviews, I'm gonna be very regular there. (unless you guys have been overly nice with your reports.)

JMG
06-05-05, 08:51
There is a back door at New Seoul. I've been there a few times, but probably won't go back because I think it's overpriced, and I prefer the young hotties -- they're usually too old for my liking (but that's just me). Last time I was there the massage was rushed, and got a very quick r&t and I was out. I prefer to save my pennies for a full hour of everything in Waterbury.

Anyway, from my experience, you have to go in the front, the back door is just an exit. You can park in the back so your car is less visible and walk around to the front if you want, though.

jmg

I've down my homework here. This low cost R/T joint is my kind of place.

Did my off-line homework too, cruised by and behind it.

The front is too public for me. I'm a very tall skinny limper (stick out like a sore thumb!)

What's this about a back door? I didn't see anything marked, but there again it was just a quick ride around. I feel creepy knowing there in there 24/7 looking at me checking out the place.

Appreciate any help, will return favor with a stream of reviews, I'm gonna be very regular there. (unless you guys have been overly nice with your reports.)

Stoner
06-05-05, 16:04
JMG is 100% correct. Also, as said...its not everyone's taste, and for the price, its certainly worth "saving" your pennies for a much better ("younger full service") score. But if you looking for a clean r/t spot, its recommended. The talent level is great, but as you can read, you have to build a repoire or at least score a few good brownie points in the right direction.

My advice when you go is to relax and enjoy each aspect. Settle for a few massage before the fireworks, cause they are apt to rush you out the door after the fireworks.

If I remember, June is the one to see if you can. She has this skill with the hands that I've yet to see duplicated. You'll swear its a long slow wet oral as she coos, gasps and what not...alternating with the blows with her breath on the sensitive regions. She's pretty funny too, if you get her going.

There is a back door at New Seoul. I've been there a few times, but probably won't go back because I think it's overpriced, and I prefer the young hotties -- they're usually too old for my liking (but that's just me). Last time I was there the massage was rushed, and got a very quick r&t and I was out. I prefer to save my pennies for a full hour of everything in Waterbury.

Anyway, from my experience, you have to go in the front, the back door is just an exit. You can park in the back so your car is less visible and walk around to the front if you want, though.

jmg

Mighty Spearsman
06-05-05, 22:44
There is a back door at New Seoul. It is unmarked but may be used as an entrance as well as an exit. Should be easy to figure out which door it is.

I usually park in front and enter through the front door, but I have parked in back and used the back door to enter a few times. When this place first opened over 15 years ago, the area around it was pretty quiet, but the neighborhood has become developed and I don't blame anyone for wanting to use the back.

As has been said by Stoner, JMG and others (and by me in past posts about this place), this place is just what it is - decent massage, friendly rub-n-tug, sauna, no table shower and not much else. Main advantages are its price ($50 house fee, same as in 1990) and location (only AMP to the northeast of Hartford, otherwise one needs to drive to Waterbury to get FS at Hong Kong, Magic, etc.)

Whisper2000
06-06-05, 22:07
How late is New Seoul open? Which massage parlors are open till mid-nightish?

Mighty Spearsman
06-07-05, 16:57
How late is New Seoul open? Which massage parlors are open till mid-nightish?
New Seoul is not open that late. It usually closes by 8, 9 or 10 p.m. at the latest, depending on business and how tired the ladies are. On Saturdays it may even close earlier (6 p.m.) if things are quiet. And it's closed on Sunday.

For the late-night places, you'll have to drive to Waterbury. Most of the AMPs there are open until well after 12 midnight (some until 2 or 3 a.m.) and offer FS (which New Seoul does not). The Waterbury AMPs all offer primarily younger Korean babes (mid-to-late 20s) while virtually every lady at New Seoul is over 40 years old.

Best choices in Waterbury are Hong Kong and Magic, others have also received decent reviews. RTFF for more details!

Noticed that you have only two posts so far. Now that we've helped you, we look forward to reading a more detailed post of your exploits in the near future.

Shy Zone Guy
06-07-05, 17:41
I just had my first taste of an AMP last week and love everything about it(see waterbury post). What HK lacked in massage skills was made up for with FS skills. However I have now aquired a taste for the actual massage experience.

Can someone recommend the BEST AMP (or MP) to go to for the massage, TS, & Sauna experience? For the rest of the summer I expect on to be doing a lot of traveling across the state and to central New York and a will definitely put them to good use. When I want FS I will still go back to Sherry at HK :D.

Thanks

-Shy ZG

Stick54
06-07-05, 19:42
Shy Guy -
Here's a comment on New Seoul. I stopped there last night and realized how much I enjoy the place. It's certainly not the FS experience of HK. You won't have a young cutie, naked and riding you to peaks of ecstacy (which I certainly enjoy from time to time.) At New Seoul you give yourself a shower, and the water pressure is a bit low. But the massage last night was the best I've had in ages. I was reduced to putty once she'd worked out all the knots in my back. Jennifer is attractive, but not a sex kitten. She was very aggressive on the massage, and let my hands wander abit on the happy ending. I left very relaxed. If it's a massage you are looking for, NS is just fine, and the little guy will get a small treat too.

Shy Zone Guy
06-07-05, 20:32
Thanks Stick54,

I will definitely give New Seoul a visit as soon as I am in the area. However I am looking for a hot sauna followed by a good relaxing massage, with out the happy ending. Right now my will power is very low so if a happy ending is offered I'd probably take it, and I need to conserve my strength for long 4 hours rides in the middle of the night, with out resorting to coffee and donuts.

This way when I am free I will have will have lots of energy to give the little guy multiple BIG treats of 'sherry', all with out breaking the bank.

-Shy ZG

Member #2033
06-07-05, 23:26
Stopped by the eb this afternoon. They had about six girls there. I was approached for a ld by three girls. Eventually went in with an Asian cutie named Serena. .20 per song. Are xtras available here? I asked about them and was told nada.

Robepete

Craven Morehed
06-08-05, 02:01
I'll second Stick 54, never had a problem with New Seoul. Nice massage with happy ending. I have used the back before also. All this talk, I gotta get back up there.

Stoner
06-08-05, 12:31
SZG,

Thats a very relative question. Go to a straight certified joint for that, although you'll see no scantily glad beauties that make the heart thump a bit. Hell, truth be told, I've gone to chiropractors, prof mass, etc...the best massage I've ever had was at the hands of Ginger from the A-. It was like the healing touch she had with them strong hands of hers. She knew how to work the kinks out.

Good woman she was.

Other than that, I recommend Massage Therapy & Nutrition Center in Manchester. 210 Main street, if memory serves me. Can't remember the cutey girl's name, but dammit, she worked my back just shy of Ginger's incredible abilities, yet remained fully clothed. :)

Tell them a monger sent you. You'll get a free session and a lollipop. lol.

Meatpipe75
06-08-05, 16:39
Does that come with a happy ending Stoner?

Stick54
06-08-05, 20:02
Shy Guy
Ha! I know what you mean. There have been times when I have gone in determined to stick with just the massage......Nope! But then I decide there isn't a lifetime limit on these marvels, so it's not like I wasted one. But if you don't want to go down that path, don't go in.

Guest123
06-09-05, 21:30
Member 2033,

The last time I ventured into EB territory Kiwi was offering extras, but that was back in February. It would have been a mid-week day, around mid-afternoon. Does anyone still know if Kiwi is still at EB? Previous reports (from Stoner if I recall correctly) indicated that her asking price had skyrocketed. Time for me to venture back again, and hit NS while I'm in the neighborhood. Amazing how much chatter on NS I stirred up with a simple question about the age of the girls there. Hey, that's why we're here right?

Stoner
06-10-05, 17:01
Kiwi is one of the fixtures there, for sure. She'll be there for the next 6 more, I'd suppose.

If not, just ask around. I'm sure I, or someone else has her number.

I'm going to be stoping by at NS sometime this weekend, myself. I had an wonderful session with a hot one on Thursday and I'm up for another bout...but she's not available till next week again. So, I'm thinking to myself...NS would fit the bill nicely. Decent massage and a talented hands after a full day of yard work tomorrow...that will hit the damn spot for sure!

Watching4U
06-10-05, 18:51
Kiwi is not longer at Electric Blue. But as Stoner indicated, her number is sure to be around. She parted company with the Blue about 2 months ago.

Big Albie
06-12-05, 08:58
Was at EB for first time in several weeks on Sat afternoon -no Kiwi as previously posted, but check out the black dancer that goes by stage name of Charlie Brown. She has a lip piercing - very happy ending in back room.

Prober
06-12-05, 10:49
I have been considering a stop at Kahoots just to see how it is. Old memories
of the place are hard to forget.

Friday, I stopped at EB during the day. Lots of dancers, 3 Brazilains came in after 2:00.

Had my usual good time with my favorites

I met Sue, a former Kahoots weekday, daytime dancer. Said she left there 3 months ago. She talked about the cameras in the booths at Kahoots.

At least I saved myself a stop and money.

Guest123
06-12-05, 23:10
Big Albie,

You neglected to mention how many peanuts it cost you.

Big Albie
06-13-05, 06:09
2 dances at standard rate -I thought it was a bargain.

Stoner
06-13-05, 11:43
Thanks for reporting, Watch4U and others. Had no idea she left the Blue. Any word or where she went or what took place?

This is the 3rd time I've heard good reports about Charlie Brown. I've been purposely staying away from the clubs for a while to reduce temptation. :) Is Charlie Brown a real looker? Can I beg for a bit more detail regarding this young temptress and the "happy ending" minus any excessive cryptic parlance.

Stick54
06-15-05, 15:05
I'm glad to hear that CB is pushing the envelope a little bit. I spent a little time with her at the Parrot, and the EB, a year or so ago. We had some very entertaining conversation, but the lap dance experience was only average (used a towel between us, as I recall.) I was wishing she was a bit more accomodating. I'll look for her now.

Stoner
06-23-05, 20:19
Had some time to kill recently due to a most unfortunate change of my plans for the evening. Figured it was time to blow some cash at EB.

I kept hearing that the place had went up a notch with the women, but damn...I'd say two notches.

The formula remains the same...day time is the right time.

I must also report I fell in love with the czech girl. Damn, she skinny as hell, but she just raised the horn dog in me and made me morally loose. Before I looked around, I had actually spent $80 on this chick and was well prepared to go another $80 when the little head screamed "ENOUGH!" She was very sensuous and naughty in an adult way that just sung in my ears, and the dance out of this world. She was perfect for a 69...but alas, she never sees clients outside of the joint. So this meant that I wasn't going to be getting any from her.

So the big head refused to enjoy another moment and the Czech dancer and I parted ways, leaving me frustrated and her $80 richer than she was 4 songs before. :)

For a chick with A cups and a tight little ass, we would have moved some damn furniture real good in some tucked away motel. I haven't been that genuinely amped up in a strip club since December 2002. its not always about the looks, but the chemistry. If I had seen her photo, I would have passed her up...but up close...she was heady.

I need to stay out of strip clubs for a while. Get a new hobby.

Down Low
06-24-05, 13:57
Stoner: Thought your rule was 2 song limit per girl! (hee-hee!). Agree day-time mileage much better than night-time at EB. - D.L.

Stoner
06-24-05, 16:11
Stoner: Thought your rule was 2 song limit per girl! (hee-hee!). Agree day-time mileage much better than night-time at EB. - D.L.

The rule has served me well over the years, getting me much poon in the process. OF course, when I abandon it...the poon abandons me!

I'll be first to admit though...the $80 was well spent for the adrenaline rush. Oi vey!

Mighty Spearsman
06-29-05, 11:26
Stopped by New Seoul last week after week and had the usual decent massage and happy ending from Jenny/Jennifer.

Chit-chatted a bit and was able to solve two mysteries from previous posts on WSG/USASG:

1) "Guest123" had posted that he saw a 50ish/near-60ish Korean lady walk out the front door of New Seoul and cross the street to CVS. If so, then that woman would not have been one of the working employees, but rather a visitor who was there visiting to keep the working girls company. The amount of customers fluctuates wildly at this place - 4 guys may show up within 20 minutes of each other, then no one for the next three hours afterwards; some days (like Fridays) are very busy, while other days it can be dead all day. So often, one of the employees' female friends will stop by to eat kimchee, drink tea, gossip and plan their next visit to the casinos, but nothing more than that.

The day I stopped by, "Connie" was visiting the girls. Connie was one of the two original masseuses when this place opened in 1990. She retired around 1995 and no longer works in the business, but does stops by every now and then. She's probably over 50 but still looks decent.

2) "Shaky Legs" posted that he received a massage but no extras, and Stoner called him on it, pointing out that Shaky Legs had broken almost all the rules of AMP etiquette and that Shaky had probably spooked the girl.

All true - the girl who Shaky had spooked was none other than my old buddy Sunny, who first worked at Tokyo Spa on High Street in downtown Hartford in 1989, then migrated to AMPs in Wallingford, Fairfield and finally Bridgeport, before disappearing from the scene for good in 1993 (to spend time with her kids). Her kids are now grown up, so she's been back at the AMPs for a couple of years now.

Too bad that Shaky spooked her, as Sunny is probably the most fun of all the girls there. She's got great tits, plus she can be more playful and sexy than the others even though she's now well over 40. Don't let the limp in her leg put you off.

But Shaky blew it. Luckily he seems to have learned something, as his second visit to New Seoul turned out better.

By the way, my experience is that most of these AMP girls, especially the ones who work at the r&t places, have phenomenal memories and can always remember repeat customers whom they can trust, but will be very cautious with a newbie - there's too much at risk. So newbies need to be careful how they behave - don't send off the wrong signals!

Addicted CT
06-29-05, 23:04
I was there this week. They were VERY busy, and she asked me to come back later. I went back in about an hour and the place was empty. I was rewarded with the most thorough and fantastic massage I have ever received from her (from anyone at NS actually), along with the usual ending.

Thus my advice is, when they tell you to come back, GO BACK. Secondly, don't try to "roam" until they switch to light-touch. After this experience, I'm wondering if maybe I was the one who, in the past, ended the regular massage early by "starting" too soon. Third, what Spearsman said. Sunny is wonderful, don't be put off by ANYTHING about her.

Ruff Rider
06-30-05, 07:26
Hey fellas, took forever for me to find the board again. Just thought I would weigh in on some experiences. Still banging heavy at the Mardi Gras. Some girls that I would never have thought to come through have.

My reason for posting, is that while I was waiting for one of my regular MG girls to drive to see me, I visited the Electric Blue in Tolland. WOW, so easy it seemed like every girl allowed full breast contact (hands and mouth), varying degrees of over and under the g-string (vanessa allowed LOTS of under the g-string), and without exception each girl tried their best to give me hand release during each dance. Hand service was only on the outside of my shorts, but the intent seemed to get me off within a single $20 dance if I wanted. Jada, Vanessa, Jen, all had the same MO. Awesome natural breasts that I was forced to squeze and suck, all allowed me to at least rub outside the g-string, and like I said Vanessa let me get all up in theyyaa! If I hadn't blown earlier, and wasn't waiting for one of my regular girls, I would have easily blown the instant that I had one hand on vanessa's nice naturals and one finger inside her sweet, sweet imported pussy and she was rocking her hand lovingly up and down my cock through my shorts. My regular drives a long way to see me, but she almost drove up for nothing :-).

This was a very nice change from the MG, as the girls had really good attitudes and were cute to beautiful with real breasts. I LOVE real breasts!

I tried with each girl to secure bj or fs in the champagne room, but no luck. They all wanted $$$ for a half hour, which I would gladly pay, but not without the promise of bj or fs. Oh and by the way, Vanessa also gave me a few DFKs, needless to say she was my favorite! Oh, and did I mention real breasts? I'll be baaaack.

Lastly the owner has a tall blonde gf or wife that he brings up to the MG all the time. She seems wild and gets down with him and piles of dancers. Does she dance? She seems like a russian or polish mail order bride.

Not sure where to post on EB and tolland so I am putting this in Hartford and Springfield as well.

Shaky Legs
06-30-05, 21:14
[QUOTE=Mighty Spearsman]
But Shaky blew it. Luckily he seems to have learned something, as his second visit to New Seoul turned out better.

Yep. Blew it I did. But, live and learn. I have done both and as a result I have enjoyed 3 more visits to NS in the past few weeks and am happy to report I have had a great time with Sunny on 2 of those occasions. She really is a lot of fun and very friendly once she trusts you.

Be Safe,

Shaky

Prober
07-02-05, 10:35
Christ, man, you posted this all over the web, even the SCL site !!

Be careful what you post, you don't who is reading these and you could ruin it for all others.

Ruff Rider
07-03-05, 09:44
Prober, I hear you man, but all this stuff runs its course. The EB and any other club will go by the boards for one reason or another, its just the way it goes.

This board is for guys to leave and read information about where to get the most bang for their buck, pun intended. Some posts on this board give street names, intersections and pictures of the girl for goodness sake. Go control those guys, until then I'll share info so other guys can enjoy your little secret. Read what poor LuvDozer went through on the Springfield Mass thread cuz he didn't have proper info. :-)

Stoner
07-04-05, 23:13
SCL? Come on, man...thats overboard and you know it. Mother fucking stripeprs post there and run to their bosses with the printouts in hand. Thats why Kahoots Vernon got kyboshed!

Please man...post what you want, but don't post in the eyes of John Q. Public who don't know what a damn BBBJ is.

Seriously...some thing are best left unsaid. I myself could drop LOADs of info. Yet what good would it do to draw crocodiles to the few good waterholes left in the state.

John Q. Public doesn't come here for general info on Strip Clubs. They go to SCL. By posting overboard data there, you actually create an effect I am sure you don't want...

I wouldn't go to an LE board to find out the best spots to pick up hookers, though you know they know the best spots themselves! You have to consider the audience that will read it and what they will do with that info. Strippers don't post here if you haven't noticed...but they do all the time at SCL. What do you think they will say and do when they see a friends name all over SCL? They'll throw the black sheep skin on her back or try to out her.

Don't respond back all stiff necked...think about what I am saying first, please. I'd like to hear your thoughts on it, since EB is definitely in an upswing and we'd all like to see it prolonged for as long as possible.

Sutigel2
07-06-05, 23:55
Visited a couple of weeks ago on a Saturday. Got one dance from a blonde who wasn't much for contact and not great looking. Got three from Stoners Czech girl that included nice contact. The best of the day was a dark haired silicone-breasted Jacqueline who was willing to take my cock out of my pants and give me a HJ and Russian for some extra $ as long as I didn't shoot on her tits. Gave her a Jackson. Jacqueline is a bit older (mid to late thirties) but could pass for a twentysomething. Very nice, but claims she won't give a BJ or meet outside. Something tells me that with a little more work (that I'm not willing to put in) more could be had.

Prober
07-07-05, 18:34
Jacqueline at EB is married and lives out of state.

crvtbynu
07-08-05, 03:56
SCL? Come on, man...thats overboard and you know it. Mother fucking stripeprs post there and run to their bosses with the printouts in hand. Thats why Kahoots Vernon got kyboshed!Amen, Stoner!

Long time lurker, first time poster. Thought of coming out when I first saw Ruff's post, but then I figured it wouldn't be appropriate as a first time poster.

Anyway, Stoner, I second you on a couple of issues:

1. SCL is a different animal than USG; not only Kahoot's, but other clubs suffered. For example, Teddies got actually shut down because of SCL postings.

2. EB has really been on an upswing lately, quality, fun, and mileage.

Lastly, a question:

I have also noticed tha black-haired Czech girl, but didn't get a chance to sample. Not there my last few visits - anybody know here (approximate) schedule?

Ruff Rider
07-09-05, 09:50
OK Guys I won't rant we just really disagree. LE, strippers and management are smart enough to read SCL, but they are not smart enough to read these boards? I don't buy it. Teddies was a filthy ***** house at the edge of a residential neighborhood, maybe not the best neighborhood but one non the less. It was on borrowed time. These boards have little to no impact of LE activities, IMHO.

Accussing is a messy business and perhaps Prober should understand that.

Stoner, you and I have had a similar discussion before. If I recall you prefer not to go into details about strippers, like they are a higher or better level of provider. They are better looking, but the motivation is the same as any SW. Get the customers' money, which is cool, my job is to get the most mileage. Strippers talk it up about customers too, how to squeeze more cash out of them, etc.

I will take all y'alls' SCL comments under advisement.

crvtbynu
07-09-05, 15:21
OK Guys I won't rant we just really disagree. LE, strippers and management are smart enough to read SCL, but they are not smart enough to read these boards? I don't buy it. Teddies was a filthy ***** house at the edge of a residential neighborhood, maybe not the best neighborhood but one non the less. It was on borrowed time. These boards have little to no impact of LE activities, IMHO.
This is no ranting either, just more info from personal experience. You'ld be surprised how few visits this forum gets from strippers and club management (in CT).

It's not about not being smart enough, but USG somehow has a reputation of dealing mostly with SWs and AMPs, and not so much with clubs (which, BTW, is quite true, and in my opinion, too bad). Thus they think it's mostly a waste of time for them to lurk/post around here. Most do however check SCL regularly.

Ruff, I agree on your point about impact on LE activity. As for Teddies, you are right about it being on borrowed time. LE did not act because of the SCL postings. The problem with the postings on the Teddies board on SCL is that it became so widely known to all (both customers and providers, almost like a restaurant menu). This ended up turning the place essentially into a very busy public brothel, which in turn made LE to finally put a stop to it.

Peace and happy mongering.

crv

Mikey68
07-10-05, 15:08
Wanted to report on Saturday nights at Kahoots. Lately is seems to be more non-white girls working. Probably the change in prices for LD changed the girls who work. Friday night may have more girls, but also has more staff patrolling the LD area.

The LD's are (in my understanding) supposed to be five minutes and are based on a timeclock the girls punch. I suggest bringing a watch with a stopwatch on it. A couple of girls are going by the music (and very poorly I might add) and trying to cut off at like 3 min. Let's make them earn that money.

Stoner
07-11-05, 08:47
Ruff...I thought I was clear, but let me spell it a bit out a bit more distinctly.

I don't mind you posting "overboard" info here on strip clubs and dancers. I think its an appropriate venue, to be honest. This is a spot where guys are looking for "dreams" to come true, not tease and fantasy.

What I disagree with is posting that info on the -SCL- web site.

You are free to do as you wish, and I would be the last man to deprive you. I merely hoped to educate so you and others can make more well thoughtout strategy to sharing details.

I am telling you first hand experience that strippers do go to their bosses and rat other girls out. Kahoots Vernon is a classic example (although the empty condom wrappers in the back stalls didn't help much either. ;) )

When the brazillian wave first took hold of CT, you saw it on the boards with the white strippers complaining like mad. When they "read" about the brazillians and columbians doing tricks for cash, they didn't start turning tricks themselves just yet...they told management. When that didn't work...they started spreading rumors. Melissa from EB has an entire flight wing of rumors chasing her right now. One dancer from Bridgeport had a helluva time when she left Teddies to dance at Kahoots. They treated her like she had the plague.

Strippers don't read these forums. They don't. Brothel chicks do, and even some AMPs. So consider the audience. Why post details there which can potentially stir cat fights and management non-sense like punch clocked lap dances!

As for LE Taliban enforcers, Newspaper Reporters and the like...their forum searching antics is well documented. Several here, including MightySpearsman, have the honor of being published writers for the Hartford Courant. ;)

Wolfman Jack
07-11-05, 18:16
Several here, including MightySpearsman, have the honor of being published writers for the Hartford Courant. ;)

As do I, LOL. Thank you Ms. Ubinas, now where's my royalty check?? I wonder if I can sue her for copyright infringement?

Mikey68
07-13-05, 20:32
First, I have to tip my hat to the reviewers here... I should have listened to you a while ago about EB.

I went on Monday night as my favorite from Kahoots said she was going to switch over to EB. Well, she never showed, but I had a great time anway. Plenty of white girls, .2 dances and a waitress who gives back rubs. This will definitely be my club of choice. I was also pleasantly surprised to see a sufficient number of girls for an early weekday night.

Bud Waiter
07-16-05, 18:56
I visited once so far, I will be back. I see you guys are familiar with hitch hip.

Having not read about her, I was thinking my session wouldn't go well, it just seemed a bad omen. But all went well. (I took the shower of course, and sent other indicators of who I wasn't)

I parked in back and made my way to the front door, I think next time I'll park right up front and make the short dash to the door. Seems more discreet.

The front door was locked and I was reluctant to make a specticle of myself pounding on it. I need not of worried, as I was quickly let in. (they certainly do keep a look out). is it always locked?

The two ladies I saw were friendly, and the above mentioned did make me happy.
Only one complaint, it was warm in there. Always that way?

Mighty Spearsman
07-18-05, 14:09
As for LE Taliban enforcers, Newspaper Reporters and the like...their forum searching antics is well documented. Several here, including MightySpearsman, have the honor of being published writers for the Hartford Courant. ;)
Just returned from an out-of-the-US trip where I had no access to the Internet, so I'm just now reading Stoner's post. Thanks for the reminder :)

The front door was locked and I was reluctant to make a specticle of myself pounding on it. I need not of worried, as I was quickly let in. (they certainly do keep a look out). is it always locked?

The two ladies I saw were friendly, and the above mentioned did make me happy. Only one complaint, it was warm in there. Always that way?
Outer door always open, inner door is ALWAYS locked so that they can control who's coming in (especially in the unlikely event of an LE raid). Yes, they do keep a good lookout. Not sure of they have cameras (HK in Waterbury does, for example).

Glad to read that you enjoyed Sunny. The room may have been warm simply because they only turn the AC on in the rooms when there's a customer, and you might have been the first customer in that particular room in a few hours. Plus it's been hot and humid lately.

Paco Q
07-26-05, 18:24
Just stopped by at EB earlier in the day.

I was wondering about M***y (name concealed cause well, others besides us mongers use this board) and whether or not she gives extras. It seems like she might, but after 2 .2 dances, I wasn't sure. She was quite the tease (aren't they all?), and very suggestive, but again I wasn't sure and I didn't want to push the issue.

She works Wed/Friday and sometimes Tues.

If anybody knows, PM me or post here, whatever seems best.

Mikey68
08-07-05, 15:30
Anyone have any thoughts on the VIP / champagne lounge at EB? I've had several girls suggest we could really have fun there, but $3 is a lot (even given what might happen) for a half hour.

Paco Q
08-09-05, 00:53
Had some time to kill recently due to a most unfortunate change of my plans for the evening. Figured it was time to blow some cash at EB.

I kept hearing that the place had went up a notch with the women, but damn...I'd say two notches.

The formula remains the same...day time is the right time.

I must also report I fell in love with the czech girl. Damn, she skinny as hell, but she just raised the horn dog in me and made me morally loose. Before I looked around, I had actually spent $80 on this chick and was well prepared to go another $80 when the little head screamed "ENOUGH!" She was very sensuous and naughty in an adult way that just sung in my ears, and the dance out of this world. She was perfect for a 69...but alas, she never sees clients outside of the joint. So this meant that I wasn't going to be getting any from her.You remember her name Stoner (PM me)? I'm pretty sure I got an LD from her too just recently. And yeah I was clearly in the same boat as you...big head had to scream "ENOUGH!" to have me stop.

crvtbynu
08-09-05, 01:08
Anyone have any thoughts on the VIP / Champagne lounge at EB? I've had several girls suggest we could really have fun there, but $3 is a lot (even given what might happen) for a half hour.VIP is not worth it, in fact it is rarely used except maybe Fri-Sat night by the occasional partying, drinking, money-throwing amateurish customers ;)

Lately at EB, the plain LD area during daytime is as good as it gets in CT and still .2 only (but don't expect blatantly crossing the lines in the sand. Use MPs if you need FS) - and if you want to spend a half hour, you'll end up only about $1.6 lighter if you are not being rushed by the girl (or cheated on the count). You won't get much more at night in VIP. Picking the right girl(s) is most important, though.

Stoner
08-09-05, 10:34
I'll echo Crvtbynu, with a small disagree. The right girl is always most important (we agree). The VIP can be quite worth it then, in that regard.

I also agree...if you are looking for any deep carnal fun for the least amount of dollars, it will never add up to do the VIP. I think of the VIP as an intensie ice breaker session. If she's going to deliver the goods, and you can do that VIP, then go for it. Use that time to get more out of her later outside of the joint.

Its a VERY expensive fact finding tour. 10 minutes at the bar, a lap dance or two, and a good drink at the bar again can lead to the same info for pennies on the dollar of the VIP for the same amount of time. But obviously, the VIP tour is alot more fun!

Mikey68
08-09-05, 20:48
Thanks for the replies guys. There have been a couple of girls I've met on the week night with whom I suspect there would be some canal fun in the VIP. For now, I'll probably just keep nice with them and try for some outside action.

JMG
08-15-05, 08:19
Hi Gents!

I was hangin out at the EB with a good friend of mine last night for a bit, and I was approached by Portia for a dance. Couldn't go with her right at that moment -- my buddy was expected to arrive right then as well (I got to the club first and was having a beer at the bar). Saw her on stage, but then had to jet for another commitment.

She seems like a real sweetheart... any intel available on her? Is she hi-mileage in the back room? Open to take out?

jmg

Shaky Legs
08-15-05, 19:24
JMG:

http://www.xmenuads.com/femaleconnS.htm

Hope this helps answer your question.

Click her pic on the top left.

-Shaky

She seems like a real sweetheart... any intel available on her? Is she hi-mileage in the back room? Open to take out?

jmg

crvtbynu
08-16-05, 00:21
I do agree with Stoner, most often VIP is the way to get real fun. But a little bit more discussion is warranted for EB, since this is a more special case - and I mean this in a good way. Here's the skinny in my experience (and IMHO):

EB has been on the upswing recently (I-84 travelers, rejoice!). Better atmosphere, better mileage, more girls. The latter has undoubtedly been helped by bad management in quite a few other CT clubs (Kahoots Vernon, Centerfolds, MGII come to mind) that drove girls out looking for work elsewhere. And most of them that do come to the EB end up liking it due to the really friendly and relaxed way business is being done (exceptions notwithstanding). As far as mileage goes, it has gotten to the point where I am being slightly worried that somebody will do something really foolish and ruin the fun for all of us...

Now back to the VIP. On of the "features" of the VIP at the EB (that many gents don't know about) is that the girls are allowed to set their own prices. It seems that $$.5 or $$$ for 30 min is the standard offer at first encounter. But, get some chemistry going with the right girl, spend some time and money on drinks, be a repeat LD customer, whatever, and things change. The best I've got was VIP as low as $.5. Additionally, when you get to the point of receiving offers much better than standard, ususally the clock also becomes less strict. And in that case, VIP is not only more fun, but becomes even good value. Just don't spend your money on girls that *you* don't really like and which *them* don't seem to also want to have fun with you, but just with your money (yes, strippers mostly care for money, but they need to feel good and have fun from time to time, too, they are not a different species after all)!! Finally, I must say it again, if you do it the right way, the mileage can be so good in LD that there is not much room to improve in the VIP without unnecessarry risk (apparently, and hopefully, EB will not go quite on the same path as the previous incarnation of Teddies), but then again, at the *right* price, the uninterrupted time and privacy can be well worth it.

A few sampling notes. Yes, the Czech girl mentioned by Stoner is very nice indeed (haven't seen her last couple of trips, though; but I had quite a busy summer with very limited sampling time). Sorry Paco, can't remember her name, but she's really skinny, with strikingly contrasting white skin and very black hair that is cut quite short, she is easy to recognize. Also highly recommended (I won't name names here, maybe in PM) are some brazilians and some of the Kahoots dropouts. If you're into latinas, it is more hit and miss. The best of the black talent has been reviewed on this board before and I did not see anything new to be mentioned. Some local talent (Willimantic area) gets low marks, but generally good marks for most girls from Mass.

crv

Stoner
08-16-05, 16:48
Damn...learn something new every day, folks. Didn't know the VIP price was set by the girls. I assume they have to tip out for the VIP spot or something? I'll have to ask about it.

Now, lets couple this with additional info I found out about.

Thursday nights seem to have an overabundance of girls working the shift. Almost 2 girls per customer at times. At least 3 girls I know of from there have mentioned this in passing to me.

So it is conceivable that, using the info below, and this little tidbit, that a guy could almost set his -own- price on a good Thursday night at the VIP.

This is a temporary condition, and could change at any time. Yet, its of deep value saving you easily $100 to $200 in cash. (I know guys who paid $300 for the VIP. I'm using that as a stand point to work from. Oh...btw, I'm not using lingo...I'm talking Benjamins).

You can either put that extra cash in a ROTH IRA, or you can go for a 2fer...and let them split the money as they see fit. Just get a girl who you know will give you the best mileage (sorry, you'll need to research and ask around, I'm not sharing that), and then let HER choose the other to join in.

Now that is a worthy VIP at $300. Damn...Its just too easy!

Ruff Rider
08-16-05, 16:59
Great time at an Electric cluB this afternoon. Names and details ommitted to protect the copulent. I really like this place, mostly because it seems to be an absolute silicon free zone. Also, all the girls act real sweet, not because they are sweet necessarily, but because the owner of this place knows how to please customers and expects the dancers to treat the customers well. Had not popped in a few days so the external service was well received and I left VERY happy. Makes me shake my head and lament the terrible tumble the Mardi Gras has taken.
++++
Oh, one question who is the rather sharp looking gentleman mopping the floor with an enormous mop handle in his hands? At least I think it was a mop handle?????Meeee shell ma belle, sontles mots qui vont tres bien ensemble, tres bien ensemble.

Prober
08-16-05, 21:50
I also made an EB stop this afternoon, having been working in the area.

There were a definite abundance of Brazilians today.
I find it interesting that the Brazilian girls all have small boobs, but nice round
asses. Nice genetic trait they seem to share.

Seems that Kahoots is definitely chasing the girls their way.

My regulars were complaining of not making a lot of money today because of the number of girls working. There were lots of guys at the bar, but no one would go up to the stage.

stoxnbonds
08-16-05, 23:47
You can either put that extra cash in a ROTH IRA, or you can go for a 2fer...and let them split the money as they see fit.Sheesh, we assumed you were already maxing out your Roth and your 401(k) contributions. I mean, if you're hobbying, it's coming out of your excess, right?

Right?

How many mongers are still working 70 hour weeks at age 65 because they had a few too many 2fers in the VIP? LOL. Show of hands please!

Anyway, I made a nice stop at EB a couple of weeks ago. Daytime, with some very attractive ladies. Sorry, but this Czech girl everyone is talking about does nothing for me.

Went for LDs with 5 different girls, 2 songs each to test out the waters. My colleague calls it a 2-by-5 and it seems to be effective. Space the LDs out well. Chat up the ones who seem fun and have a good wit as they try to separate you from your money. Explain to them you do two songs at a time in the LD area with a different girl each time. Make some stupid cracks about variety or whatever. Some dancers don't care, or don't understand. Just let them know -- very clearly -- that you always ask for more dances from the ones that turn you on the most.

If you have balls, tell them what turns you on. Most of the imports will do it if it's not over-the-top.

This is so obvious it's almost painful writing it. But, I just never went about it this way.

I guess I'm not supposed to go into detail about what sorts of things happened in that corner cubby, but it was definitely fun and would be considered pretty good mileage from some high-quality, fun, attractive, imported ladies. All for $200 on a Wednesday afternoon after a pleasant morning of client meetings.

I go to a SC once every few months, and I am continually surprised by how easy it really is to find one or more girls you click with. I can't shake the feeling that after a couple of weeks of steady participation (i.e., cash bleed), I could have digits from several dancers for take out.

Maybe I'm deluded. Who cares.

Enjoy.

SpankysMojo
08-18-05, 17:34
WOW Boys you are on the ball with this club. Well let me say they were on my balls when I got there. I was ordering my drink when I was grabbed in the ass by someone. I turned to see it was my old friend Jenn from Kahoots Vernon. Guys she is a darlin. Blond short hair down to earth. A bit drunk today but a real nice gal. I bought her a drink and she asked me to sit with her for a while. I sat and she pulled her bar stool within inches from my balls and sat on with me somehow. She gained a few in her trunk and belly. She used to have nice tight abs for a while. Hourglass shape which drove me nuts. She is divorced now. We talked a bit and then she pulled me behind the famous curtain. Man that room was packed with you mongers. She gave me the first one for free just cuz she missed me. I told her I banned Kahoots for the fees. Guys, treat this one nice and she will treat you great. I can't go into details but well worth the ride. Again if you're in there looking for fs, not the girl, and ymmv with her comfort level in you. Her tits are perfect naturals. No outside work either. I had 3 with her then sat and noticed a hot blond with natural d's and very uninhibited on the floor with me. Did't catch her name blonde, pale white skin. Anyway, things changed when we danced. A great dance overall but alot more careful up close. She wouldn't stop rubbing until I did and she wanted me to. I would rather not with my clothes on but she wanted me to I guess so she got it. Don't get me wrong it was fine but getting off like that in a suit isn't my cup of tea. Jen saw me on the way out and asked if she was better, I said she would have to go to dinner with me to find out. She was out at 6 but I can't get back there. Busy man you know. I asked for another night. She said t come find her. I know she wouldn't do take out though for sure and I'm not rich enough to see how many benji's it would take to change that. Good fun though guys thanks for the reviews.

Stoner
08-19-05, 03:00
Have no fear Stox...my lunch money is firmly invested in good condoms, whiskey, and pussy. Should see me through for a good 30 years. :)

Indeed, its confirmed that the ladies do set their own rates for the VIP. It can go as wild or conservative as the lady wants. She pays the bar 5 jacksons in any case. So I'm not sure that the 2fer I mentioned earlier would work at all. Sorry gents. It seems that $300 is a going rate unless you can swindle her down a bit.

You simply have to find a way to make it worth her time to be off the floor making money for 30 minutes+.

IMO, take out is king. Had yet another wonderful score with a dancer today. Pure uninterrupted bliss, and no having to look over your shoulder...for far less than the average price for a VIP room special in EB.

Its funny...this dancer has had my number for months now. She called me out of the blue and for the life of me, I can't remember which lady it is and where I know her from!

We meet at non-descript locale in the area. Boy was I happy to see her. She had a real slutty look to her that gets my taste buds watering. Take her to a no-tell in Vernon and have ourselves a ass slapping good time.

Feast or famine...it never ceases to amaze me. Keeping plugging, gents. With my current dance card filled up yet again...my forays into the blue will cease for a while. I can't afford to catch any more fish, or Stoxnbonds will expose the fact that in reality, I am just poor floor mopper in a Bridgeport strip joint who works for tips.

crvtbynu
08-19-05, 03:45
Have no fear Stox...my lunch money is firmly invested in good condoms, whiskey, and pussy. Should see me through for a good 30 years. :)

Indeed, its confirmed that the ladies do set their own rates for the VIP. It can go as wild or conservative as the lady wants. She pays the bar 5 jacksons in any case. So I'm not sure that the 2fer I mentioned earlier would work at all. Sorry gents. It seems that $300 is a going rate unless you can swindle her down a bit.True, house fee 100. And with the recent abundance of talent at the blue, the boy/girl ratio can make it worth their while at around $200 outside of a Thu-Sat night. IMHO, offer below this only if they *really* like the time with you (hey, they are human, it sometimes happens) or as an enticement for future outcall (some girls do have good business acumen - made me a couple of times seriously think about breaching my principle of doing take out only when I travel out of state...)

CRV

stoxnbonds
08-19-05, 07:12
Have no fear Stox...my lunch money is firmly invested in good condoms, whiskey, and pussy. Should see me through for a good 30 years. :)LOL. I have a client who is mongering his way through retirement blowing vast sums of cash on high-priced tail. He worked so hard building up the nest egg he realized he had only 20 or so years left to enjoy it. Cialis and Viagra changed his life. He's such a sucker for young hotties I had to get him on a mongering budget -- if he's reading this he'll probably be able to figure out who I am and that I'm talking about him, so I better shut up.

Anyway, a friend of mine (big strip club PL) holds himself to a simple rule. For every dollar he spends on the hobby, he puts one away for retirement. Not a bad idea.

Sorry to go OT. I'll end this sub-thread here.

Watching4U
08-27-05, 16:30
Stop by EB on Saturday and was a little disappointed at the selection of available talent, no favorites available. I waited for over an hour for the big blonde Kahoots girl with tats to be available from talking with a guy at the bar. Finally arranged a few dances and Whoa!! experienced a brand new attitude that was not good for me. Could be just a bad day, but just a warning to those that have enjoyed in the past, buyers beware.

crvtbynu
08-28-05, 00:16
Stop by EB on Saturday and was a little disappointed at the selection of available talent, no favorites available. I waited for over an hour for the big blonde Kahoots girl with tats to be available from talking with a guy at the bar. Finally arranged a few dances and Whoa!! experienced a brand new attitude that was not good for me. Could be just a bad day, but just a warning to those that have enjoyed in the past, buyers beware.Haven't been there on a Saturday in a long time. About a year ago things worked out such that over time I ended up stopping at the EB on all different days. Somehow Mondays and Saturdays used to suck (for different reasons). I guess in that regard, things have not improved. Too bad.

crv

The Novice
08-28-05, 15:37
Hi Gents!

I was hangin out at the EB with a good friend of mine last night for a bit, and I was approached by Portia for a dance. Couldn't go with her right at that moment -- my buddy was expected to arrive right then as well (I got to the club first and was having a beer at the bar). Saw her on stage, but then had to jet for another commitment.

jmgPortia is a sweetheart. She is another Kahoots Vernon refugee. Nice mix of white girl with ghetto attitude, plumb booty, and moves to put you in the mood. I have never had any luck with her for takeout and her dances at Kahoots were good but comparably low mileage. You may have better results.

P.S. The picture linked earlier is Porshlyn, another Kahoots to EB dancer who has now apparently decided to skip the pretense. This is also not the Porsha who was such a legend at EB back in the day for her mileage; I heard she was on the streets in Willimantic.

Anyone else miss the Kiwi/Champagne/Porsha/Gina afternoons?

LLAM,

TN

Mighty Spearsman
08-29-05, 12:56
The many posts about retirement funds reminds me of the old joke about the guy who won a million dollars in the lottery.

He spent $300,000 on booze and hookers, and blew the rest of it.

Guest123
08-30-05, 19:55
Driving to Hartford area tomorrow and Thursday, and plan on stopping at EB early in the afternoon, about 2:00. Just wondering if there's someone there who'll give a Kiwi-esque backroom encounter. Haven't read anything too promising in recent posts, but will give it a shot anyway.

I'll let you know if I have any luck.

Prober
09-12-05, 12:23
Talk on SCL site is that Kahoots in Vernon is closing at the end of October.
Anybody heard anything about this?

Wolfman Jack
09-12-05, 14:06
Talk on SCL site is that Kahoots in Vernon is closing at the end of October.
Anybody heard anything about this?

I see their $30 LD's are hurting their business. Can't say I'm going to shed any tears.

Stoner
09-12-05, 15:28
Glorious news! Since it borders an existing adult business, the spot will always be zone clear for better adult venue.

KH Vernon was mismanaged into a hole. No doubt. How anyone can fuck up with a strip club with loyal clientele is beyond reasoning to me.

Best thing that can happen is to see all of those orphaned strippers looking for work. Happy days...happy days lie ahead I hope.

Mikey68
09-12-05, 19:41
Had the day off today, so I stopped into EB to see how the action differs from the nighttime. About a half dozen girls working that I saw which offered a good variety. Got dances from two girls; I believe the names were Carmen and Sophia. Both seemed more interested in a outside the shorts HJ. While not bad, I found it to be just that. Sophia at least attempted something of a dance, but I may stick with the night girls who seem more interested in pleasing me than just getting me off.

Down Low
09-13-05, 15:54
I said it before, I'll say it again: if Kahoot's management wasn't so greedy - like, if they went DOWN on the LD's instead of UP, let the girl's keep LD money instead of taking a cut, you get the picture - they'd be increasing business instead of going out of business. It was a fun place to go to for awhile but I stopped going and never looked back once they raised LD's to $30. You don't really mind risking $20 on a possibly mediocre LD but who wants to experiment for $30. Kahoot's deserves to go out of business for being stupid.

Fluff
09-13-05, 20:53
I had a phenomenal time at EB this afternoon. Lap dances from Gina, Kendra, Mandy, Michelle, and Carmen. Wish I had had more time for dances from Tara and Clara. I don't think it gets any better than this.

Webcams
09-13-05, 21:17
I had a phenomenal time at EB this afternoon. Lap dances from Gina, Kendra, Mandy, Michelle, and Carmen. Wish I had had more time for dances from Tara and Clara. I don't think it gets any better than this. You must have One Really Sore " Lap "
Sounds like you had a private party all to yourself !

Stick54
09-13-05, 21:33
I had a phenomenal time at EB this afternoon. Lap dances from Gina, Kendra, Mandy, Michelle, and Carmen. Wish I had had more time for dances from Tara and Clara. I don't think it gets any better than this.
Well damn, looks my strategy was off this afternoon. Got out of an offsite meeting early and decided to have some fun. I hit Magic Lantern in Palmer, and then Theodores in ? Chicopee?. Very little going on - I got hit up for a private session at the ML, but $120 for 15 minutes of hit or miss didn't seem like a good value, so I came home with most of my $$ still in my pocket. I should hadda EB!

Wolfman Jack
09-13-05, 22:08

Carmen @ EB has such a hot little body. One of my ATF's. Too bad she has personal baggage.

Fluff
09-14-05, 13:42
Yeah, my lap was a little sore, but I take Stoner's approach and limit myself to 2 dances per dancer. That added up to my budget of $$, not including drinks and tips at the dance floor. I don't know about Carmen's baggage, but while dancing she asked me if I wanted to cum, and she almost accomplished that in 2 lap dances. I'll take those dances despite any baggage she has. By the way, Mandy wasn't the best dancer, but maybe had the prettiest face - looked like Elisha Cuthbert, Jack Bauer's daughter on "24". And Gina, who claims to be 50 years old, is incredible for her age - I just love the way she sits on the table on the dance floor in front of me and shows me her little button - mmmm, would I love to taste that.

Stoner
09-19-05, 01:44
Took some unspent funds and headed to EB recent.

The regular line up of girls were on, but then I spot a fave "evacuee" from Kahoots Vernon. Smooth skin, large C cup naturals, gorgeous eyes and just tasty looking.

We hug and she plants a few kisses on me, and grips my manhood till my face clock strikes high noon. Shes giving me the workover, and I'm loving it. Why...a familiar face in the sea of gents. I love it. We talk for a while as I consume a beverage or two. You know...just listen to her lifestory and shit till she's overly comfortable with me.

We head on back to the LD and she selects some of favorite song. A nice series of long, slow Billy Joel songs. You know the ones: "The Longest time", "leave a tender moment alone", and "I got to extremes". She finished with a rendition of "We didn't start the fire" that just put me in a "NY State of Mind". We literally had a ball or two. Very nice.

We exchanged vitals and set up to meet this week for lunch.

Then she reminds me "Oh...you owe me $40!"

Damn...thanks Kahoots. That money saved is going to go great later this week when I burn a nice Cuesta Rey or two.

My search for Jada may go on temporary hold since I didn't see her. Life is too short....then you start it all over again!

Shakedown
09-19-05, 15:22
Hey Stoner I can't believe you dropped your hunt for Jada so soon. Easily distracted I guess. And second, I see you found a decent score but no info for us except a discription that just about describes 90% of the women in EB?

Well enjoy your Cuesta Rey and keep us updated on how the lunch date goes.

{Don't tell me this town ain't got no heart....just gotta poke around}

Stoner
09-19-05, 16:23
Shakedown...lots of info between the lines. You got a PM from me with more...precise detail. Yet I refuse to put her out there for public consumption. She's too enjoyable right now.

Just an FYI I learned. I tend to do lots of listening while at EB. Friends in low places will take on far with info. Apparently Jada has been getting some heat because of SC L posts. Gents calling often asking when shes in, then hanging up. Gents coming in , looking for her, asking about her, but don't know what she looks like. Its got folks a little jittery. Not much, but some.

She's hot right now, and I'm not referring to her looks. With all the attention she's getting, it means she'll start getting watched.

Mind you, though my interests are peaked...I prefer to work a bit more subtly these days. I can get further that way for a lot less effort and expenditure of resources (time, cash, and karma). For me, its just a wiser course for now. I'm not liking the adult ent trends, and want to see popular locales stay open and...well...open. :)

Sorry if this disappoints and/or frustrates my brethren. If anything, my report should help folks to know that action persists where, when, and if they do a small bit of work, whom. But the feint hearted lurker need not apply and phucket up, so to speak.

Watching4U
09-19-05, 19:07
Spent some time at EB on Saturday. The hostess / waitress was actually on patrol in the lap dance area. Every 10 minutes or so, walking through checking on the booths. Actually heard one dancer, with baggage, say "watch her" "she's the one". Obviously, something has gone on lately.

Returned today (Monday) and the owner sent some guy back to the lap dance area once or twice. Today 13 dancers, mostly brazilean, and many very attractive.

Also, certain previously named personnel here, were noticeably absent on both Saturday and today (conincidence?). Let's try to be discrete guys or risk losing some first class entertainment.

SpankysMojo
09-20-05, 10:37
Had some time and went to EB for some dancing. 2pm or so and no one was sitting around the floor. 3 dancers staring at each other up there. Was approached by the really thin blonde (Russian, Luth.) accent I think. She was up for stage duty so I sat down to pay my respects. She and I headed into the back room for a couple of dances. Other than an ass grab here and there not much was avail. with her. It was weird to see alot of the usuals were not there but it was Monday. My fav. Jenn wasn't there which I posted about last trip. But my second blond was there from that post but too busy for me. Anyhow. Not much to report here but I did feel something had changed. Very slow day with alot of Brazilians. One was cute with a perfect body but very new at the dancing. Still fumbling on what to show and how. I would rate the girls between a 6-8 with no enthusiasm. No sitings of room watching when I was there.

Stoner
09-20-05, 14:29
Watching4u...thanks for the info. That does put pieces of the puzzle together. Some of my info came directly from one of the bartenders. So its starting to congeal here.

My theory is that SCL is once again fukkin shit up in CT.

Mikey68
09-20-05, 21:23
Heard from one of the dancers tonight that EB is going to redo the LD room in about three weeks. Supposedly will be getting rid of the crappy chairs and putting in benches instead. Champagne room also supposedly moving behind the stage.

Fluff
09-23-05, 13:36
I was at EB Thursday afternoon. Nothing unusual - same good customer service in the lap dance area. Plenty of dancers around, too. Still my favorite place.

Ruff Rider
09-24-05, 20:04
Not sure if any of these names will ring a bell, but August, Amber(amazing Ds with a real aversion to removing here bottoms, but with an amazing coooch) and Nicole (tall, hot thin asian, but brazilian), all allegedly from Kahoots are now working at the Gras. August was petite(5'-3" maybe) italian type 24, real Bs very nice and a real nice EB type lap dance. Do any of these names ring a bell with you CT bastages?

Stoner
09-27-05, 10:25
Amber brings back memories. She's been off my personal list for a while due to flak-y-ness. She gave a mean bbbj though. Don't go spreading that on SCL, Ruff...or I will blame you for it.

Pistol2407
09-29-05, 18:08
Finally got a chance to visit EB Wednesday night. This is my first time visit as so many guys posted positive feedbacks. EB has larger space and better facilities than other clubs. I had no cash with me and i asked the door guy whether there was an ATM machine there and he said yes and pointed to the left side. I went there and tried to get some cash, i noticed that they charge $5 for service, which i never saw elsewhere. The ATM machine had no any cash inside so i went to the gas station nearby and got some cash, $1.5 service charge. Then i headed back and sat beside the table for the dance. The waitress came up and asked me about the drinks, as i had only 15 min for the entertainment and i still needed to drive a long distance, so i asked for some water. TO MY SUPRISE, since i sat there, the girls never came to dance for me. They went to some guys i think were old customers and danced for them. I sat there for about 5 minutes and didn't get any dance from the girls while the the guys sat on my left and right sides all got. This made me felt cold although the girls were hot. Is that because i was a newcomer or i didn't buy enough drinks or because i didn't put enough $$$ on the table? :( I took the $ and left after 10 min. This never happened at other clubs i went. Total damage is $8.50 ($5 for the door and $3.50 for the drink), $0 for the girls and this seems will be my final expense on EB. I WILL NEVER GO BACK! The clubs in MA although a little small but the girls are very nice.

SpankysMojo
09-30-05, 09:56
Pistol,

I would have bought a beer and just laid it in front of you. You might have come across as LE with the H2O to the dancers and staff. I have seen signals thrown and hush whispers when certain types walk in. Typically if you're drinking and there for a while people start to trust you a bit. I am a white guy and go to alot of all black clubs with a shirt and tie on most of the time from work. I ask for a shot and a beer and everyone treats me like family. I could come off as LE type myself so I know how it feels. Only being there 15 minutes could have something else to do with it, but if you were there for a quick dance you should have quickly seeked out the dancer and asked her for one. Knowing some of the girls personally, I know they chat about who's who all the time.

Be good to this club it's one of our last good one's in the state. Man I sound like I work there don't I? I wish I did, I would be the Champagne room tester like the roller coaster tester making sure all the rides work. Right boys?

NEXT

The waitress came up and asked me about the drinks, as i had only 15 min for the entertainment and i still needed to drive a long distance, so I asked for some water. TO MY SUPRISE, since i sat there, the girls never came to dance for me. They went to some guys i think were old customers and danced for them. I sat there for about 5 minutes and didn't get any dance from the girls while the the guys sat on my left and right sides all got. This made me felt cold although the girls were hot. Is that because i was a newcomer or i didn't buy enough drinks or because i didn't put enough $$$ on the table? :( I took the $ and left after 10 min. This never happened at other clubs i went. Total damage is $8.50 ($5 for the door and $3.50 for the drink), $0 for the girls and this seems will be my final expense on EB. I WILL NEVER GO BACK! The clubs in MA although a little small but the girls are very nice.[/QUOTE]

Kiddos
09-30-05, 12:15
I was at Kahoots (htfd) last week and laid out a pile of $ in front of me. It took 15 mins. 'till the waitress served me a beer. The dancers did not approach me until I got the beer.

Pistol2407
09-30-05, 13:27
Hi spanky,

But even an undercover LE sat there, girls should dance right? It's their work! That afternoon i went to 2 clubs in Worcester, MA, girls were very nice. I cannot understand why the girls in EB don't like newcomers. :( Is it because they earn enough money?

crvtbynu
10-02-05, 00:12
Hi spanky,

But even an undercover LE sat there, girls should dance right? It's their work! That afternoon i went to 2 clubs in Worcester, MA, girls were very nice. I cannot understand why the girls in EB don't like newcomers. :( Is it because they earn enough money?Well, EB is a little different. More relaxed, more of hangout style, and also great dances. Try sitting at the bar first, chat with a couple of dancers, if you can't drink alcohol, offer to buy one for a girl. I'm pretty sure you will quickly end up liking it better than the MA clubs :)

CRV

Prober
10-02-05, 11:06
I posted on this last year.

As a long timer and regular at EB, a lot of the girls are leary of guys they have never seen before, esp if they don't drink or drink water and just sit back and watch. Many are single mothers and this is their existance. The younger girls are more apt to approach a stranger than the older ones.

Once you get known as a regular and a money spender (god know I fall into this category), you will definitely get more attention. Yah gotta keep at it...

Mikey68
10-02-05, 17:52
Pistol,

Even if you have a drive ahead of you, I'd defintely agree with the others to grab a drink (other than water). I may switch to water after a drink, but at least the dancers have already seen me with a drink in hand. Once you become a regular somewhere, you could start with water without a problem.

Also, on the ATM, $5 is pretty standard in most clubs. Always best to get your money on the outside.

Pistol2407
10-02-05, 22:28
How about I take an empty beer bottle with me and show it if I cannot drink alcohol.

SpankysMojo
10-03-05, 15:20
Hey Pistol,

I had some fun with one of the dancers off site on Friday adter her mid day shift (whom I can't mention names since she is attached) but she did say she wouldn't go near anyone without a drink and seeing the drink being drunk. Here's a little trick for you. Get a club soda with a splash of Cranberry with a lime or a club soda with lime or lemon and grab a swizel stick on your way to the stage. When I don't feel like drinking I get those so it looks like one. We all don't feel like drinking all the time. Easy and cost effective for you if you really can't drink and might sacrifice a past addiction by having one in front of you. As for my off-site trip. Let's call her Sally. Hot body with short blond hair, Not a hair anywhere else. I must say I had a rough start. we were getting cozy on the motel bed and a knock on the door. I thought LE but this was more like a date so I canned that, then I thought Oh shit her husband. Needless to say it was a housekeeper who didn't get the latest on who checked in where and was just a mistake. It took me forever to get hard again and she was nervous too. Her pussy was so wet though that she drooled down on my face when we 69'd. Her pussy was so loose though. I could have probably fisted her but I thought not to try since I hadn't f'd her yet. It was great for me because the looseness made me last forever since I could barely feel anything. every position in the book was tried that I could figure out that is. LOL. Her moans were amazing. She said her husband hadn't fucked her in 4 months and she is ready to leave. She was ready for some. She brought toys and everything. She had to show me how to use this one thing called a Rabbit. It had fricken antlers on it or something. Guys you got to get one for your girl. She went crazy as it spun around inside her. I played with her tight ass and probed a few fingers in. I think she came 4-5 times in the 2 hours we spent together. No money for this one just nice conversation with a great dinner and good company. Goes to show how you can score if you have the right chemistry going with the girls. This one doesn't offer outside services usually, but treat them nice guys and you might be lucky too.

Stay safe

Stick54
10-03-05, 20:03
I frequent the clubs in the area, including EB, but not enough to be known as a regular. I spent about a year abstaining from alcohol awhile back, and did not find that it hurt my strip club results. I'd drink sparkling water, so maybe they thought it was a G&T, but I think it actually didn't matter. Like most elements in this hobby, some days are great, others are a washout. With a 15 minute window, chances are it's going to be a washout. Unless there's something we don't know, my guess is it was just random fluctuation. Next time out, with a little more time invested, and it might be a peak experience - that's my guess. My only advice is, realize that there's a hit or miss element to this hobby, and don't rush to judgement on a 15 minute experience.

Stoner
10-03-05, 23:25
Stick is on point. Its not about the beer alone.

All I will say is that not all places have aggressive ladies. Some guys actually prefer that. I hate getting hounded myself...if I barely sat down to sip my drink, then the lady will suffer a first strike.

So in that regard, the regulars set the tone. The beer has little to do with it, but...it is a bar, gents. Be courteous to the owner and at least buy a single drink of some type. He is the founder of the feast, so to speak.

Kahoots practically whips their ladies to keep out there meeting and greeting. They've fled to EB cause their is no pressure. Adds to the laid back atmosphere everyone enjoys.

IMO, you have to show a little bit of tenacity at EB to get what you want. I love watching the girls hustle, but I love it even more when the saddle next to me to talk for 20 or 30 minutes. If she's sittin with a gent, you have to be a bit forward with the lady to get her to break you off.

If you want a room full of hustlers, hit Beamers in Stamford. It is officially full contact in the back. Lots of model types there. Gorgeous women. VIP cover costs $30 for the night. Its the only way to enjoy Beamers. Don't limp in that joint. You must come correct with the coins.

Other than this, yes, timing is a big part. This is true at any joint. If its a bit dead, go out, have dinner and come back. Assuming you have the time. otherwise you just have to go fish another time if its not to your liking.

Siddhartha
10-04-05, 00:31
I do not live in or am I familar with the Vernon area.

What and where is "EB"?

Mighty Spearsman
10-04-05, 16:43
I do not live in or am I familar with the Vernon area.

What and where is "EB"?
EB = "Electric Blue," a strip club located just off of I-84, Exit 68 in Tolland (the town next to Vernon/Rockville)...

If you're coming from the Hartford area, take Exit 68, turn left, drive over the highway, and EB is in the second building on the left, on the lower level. There's a Subway store in the first building on the left; turn left into the parking lot between that building and the second building and you'll see the front door of EB.

RTFF for the latest comments by my distinguished colleagues who frequent this place (I don't usually go to strip clubs, I prefer AMPs). Your best bet is to read the regular reports by Stoner; others have also posted much useful info about EB and the ladies who work there.

Stick54
10-04-05, 20:23
Stoner mentioned something that I wholely agree with. I don't much care for the immediate hustle. I like to enjoy my beer for a bit, scope out the scenery, and work up to a back room session. I like to feel like I have something of a choice in the matter. I hate to say no, but I'm put off by the heavy pressure to dump my cash fast.

Stoner
10-05-05, 00:50
You have to say no. They'll respect you in the morning for it.

Gents who actually enjoy a decent stage crew, check out Maria and Treasure. Two hispanic girls, friday nights. Lots of electricity on stage. They aren't off to head to scores just yet, but was a real treat.

Both are excellent in the LD area, although Treasure is less mileage, but gives it a good go. Both are pretty hot looking, and interesting to get to know. Here is a hint for you gents. Comment on their stage show, and how fantastic it is, and I you'll get them all excited. Do that before taking them the LD. Just sit back and enjoy the ride from there.

For my booty loving brothers, Treasure is the one to see. Very shapely ass that helps a man to dream good dreams.

Enjoy.

Fluff
10-05-05, 08:54
I've been lucky enough lately to frequent the EB several times in the past month. Most recently, I had excellent lap dances from Jada, Serina, Simone, Camilla, and Lacey. I just can't get over how gorgeous and hot Jada is, and I left thinking I should have spent all my time with her in the lap dance area. Lacey too is beautiful, and Serina is stunning. My only problem was with Simone who, after two lap dances, told me that I owed her fifty dollars, which makes her lap dances $25 each, which is more than anyone else I have been with lately. I know five dollars isn't alot, but I don't think she is worth the additional dough - I would have been far better off providing a larger tip to Jada.

SpankysMojo
10-05-05, 11:48
My only problem was with Simone who, after two lap dances, told me that I owed her fifty dollars, which makes her lap dances $25 each, which is more than anyone else I have been with lately. I know five dollars isn't alot, but I don't think she is worth the additional dough - I would have been far better off providing a larger tip to Jada.[/QUOTE]I hear ya. She got me on my last trip too for fifty. I was going to confront her but it was bad timing and didn't want to make a scene for the 5 bucks, but I did tell Jenn and a few other girls who were standing around with me what happened and they all said "she thinks she's hot shit back there and makes her own rules". Everyone makes mistakes ONCE right? NEXT. It's good to make it known hopefully now she'll see the business drop with her back room rip off.

Watching4U
10-05-05, 21:07
I reported on this one a few months back. Since she continues to get away with the 25 dollars per dance announcement, after the dance, she continues to do it. If you must continue with selecting her over others (this I can't understand) just say NO, when the 25 per dance is announced. She (and a few others) count on the newbies not wanting to make waves or not knowing better. Telling her that 20 per dance is standard, etc. will get her to agree. If not, tell her that you are going to talk the "scam" over with the EB management. I guarantee the price will be reduced to 20. Of course, it is far easy and better to avoid anyone attempting this tactic. There are far better choices, why put up with this nonense. Avoid and pass the word, with the current competition, she will be gone quickly.

Dayside
10-06-05, 12:37
I'm thinking I owe it to myself to make the treak up to EB and see what's out there. I'm sure everyone's real happy to add someone else to what's sounds like a club that's filling up.
Is it better to go for the dayshift or Nightshift?
Which has the best milage? for either in club or outcall??
Feel free to PM for discresion if you want.

Thanks for advice in advance, please don't yell at me I have been reading the post. I'm just a little dense

Dayside

Pegassuss
10-06-05, 18:16
Hi Gents, Going to EB tonight.

Does any body remember Monique?

crvtbynu
10-07-05, 03:53
I'm thinking I owe it to myself to make the treak up to EB and see what's out there. I'm sure everyone's real happy to add someone else to what's sounds like a club that's filling up.

Is it better to go for the dayshift or Nightshift?

Which has the best milage? for either in club or outcall??

Feel free to PM for discresion if you want.

Thanks for advice in advance, please don't yell at me I have been reading the post.

I'm just a little dense

DaysideYes indeed, it's filling up. They will renovate the LD area (extending it to include the current VIP room, and making new VIP room in the back) because during busy days you now often have waiting lines to get into the LD area...

Best times depends on your personal preference. Dayshift is more "business" oriented, nightshift more fun (sometimes dancing to the music in the aisles and behind the bar, customers taking down shots with the staff, you get the picture). YMMV, but it generally is good, somewhat higher on dayshift. Outcall depends more on you and the girl than on the time of day or week - I've received offers on many different days (though I passed - I only do outcall when traveling out of state... long story).

IMHO best value nightshift is Thu, dayshift is a tossup - any day from Tue to Fri. I would avoid Sat and Mon.

Enjoy and report back!

crv

SR Only
10-10-05, 19:57
I stopped by EB Sunday afternoon. I was tight on time and had about 15 minutes. I walk in at :33 after the hour. Grab a beer so I wouldn't stand out. :)

I see a nice blond sitting at the bar eye me. Cool. Go sit on a chair over to the side and she comes up and asks if I want a lapper. Sure. We go to the room, and grab a seat facing the door of the room. She gives a nice LD reaching around to stroke me every so often. I take dance #2, with more of the same. Nice natural rack. She does get a little bitchy with her co-workers over where the fan is pointed, but, obviously, I don't care. Also hits me for a buck for music.

Asks if I want LD #3. I'm close to popping, so the little head sez "yes" (I know you mongers would do the same). About a third way through the song I explode and am done. I tell her so, and she says $70. Umm, no. $60 + I ended early. She didn't press it and I give $60.

And back in the car at :47. Mission accomplished. :)

I haven't been to EB since last year and a girl named Pluto or something. Stoner confirmed her name when I posted my report. So I *expect* a correction. So an expensive clothed HR, especially when B'port used to offer FS for the same dollars. But, junior WAS happy.

SR Only

PS: Mandy was the name.

Pegassuss
10-10-05, 20:27
Hi All,

Think the lady you might be thinking about was Luna. Haven't seen her for some time now.

Peg

Watching4U
10-10-05, 20:45
Good Show. Just say no to more than $20 per dance. They know, they just don't know if you know. Like Simone, if they try the end of dance surprise quote, don't pay, stay away and pass the word. Soon we will have dancers happy for the $20 per dance.

Soxfan04
10-11-05, 00:26
I stopped by EB Sunday afternoon. I was tight on time and had about 15 minutes. I walk in at :33 after the hour. Grab a beer so I wouldn't stand out. :)

PS: Mandy was the name.I'm pretty sure that I remember Mandy. Gorgeous blonde w/ a kind of Barbie-doll look to her. She's a nice girl who likes girls and, as you found, doesn't mind too much if a guy has a happy ending in his pants. Although, I do remember seeing her make an old drunk guy blow his stack about a year or so ago and she got upset with him because it (somehow) got all over her legs.

Stoner
10-11-05, 08:55
Hey, I'm not hating on the third dance. But the truth be told, if all you want is a quick HR...may I recommend you now know who to ask. Offer $50 or $60 upfront next time for completion and you've scored. Honestly, I am surprised she only asked for $70. I know several who tell their gents its another $30 if you pop during a LD.

You can't hate for her asking for a bit more. There is a sucker out there to get it from...so let her get her money. It keeps her from digging for dollars in my wallet! LOL.

You did good resisting her lure.

MyHobby
10-11-05, 11:26
Please all you fellow mongers a proper lap dance should only cost $20 completion or not. We don't want to end up like some other area's of the country that are $40.

As a matter of fact I've been to Austin TX where its $20 for a 2 fer til 9PM in most places. Its the law of supply and demand. If you demand they'll supply!

Member #3948
10-11-05, 19:45
I used to dream of the day when I could controll myself and last a long time while having sex.

Now that I am older and my dream is a reality I have found that $20 lap dances are very uneconomical.

I sometimes yearn for the days of long ago when it would only take me 3 songs to pop!

Stay hard Steel Blue.

Mikey68
10-11-05, 19:48
Yes, let's keep the dances to $20 only. There should be no extra for the pop (unless you are foolish enough to get it on them). I've been with some dancers there who take it personally if the don't get me to pop.

SR Only
10-11-05, 22:44
Hi All, Think the lady you might be thinking about was Luna. Haven't seen her for some time now. Peg

Luna, Pluto, Mars, Whatever. She made junior happy, too. :) I seemed to remember she was from Rhode Island.

Stick54
10-12-05, 19:55
I stopped into EB yesterday afternoon, and wow, how things have changed. The place was hopping. In light of the discussions recently about getting lap dance invitations and drinking beer, here's the set-up. I was wearing a suit and tie, and ordered a tonic water. But before the water was delivered I had three invitations to the back room. Maybe it was the suit, but I doubt it. And I certainly didn't need a beer to get an invitation. There must have been 15 high quality women in the room. The quality seems to definately be up. While I was sitting at the stage, the dj called every dancer to the dressing room for a 1 1/2 minute meeting that lasted 5 minutes. I figured something was up, and the good times were about to stop. But eventually everything went back to normal. I made a selection for a private dance, and was led to the packed LD room. And wow, what a good time I had. I stayed for 5 songs, and enjoyed every minute with a very sweet Brazilian. I'll be back soon.

Stoner
10-18-05, 01:01
If you like a club which is near empty with lots of brazillians who are so bored it makes you sleepy...head to Kahoots Vernon.

Stopped in over the weekend for shits and giggles with a friend. Entered before the cover charge, thank goodness.

Not a single paying customer in the joint on a Saturday night around 7pm. About 9 dancers sitting around...one pathetic chick on stage that wasn't even the least bit arousing.

We were there for about 45 minutes. A couple walked in the joint, stayed for about 5 minutes and left. Never even ordered a drink.

The chances for take out is much higher for those who so choose. As for me, I want to see that joint continue to starve a wee bit more. They fucked up big time imo.

Stopped in later to EB...the place was like Eden, gents. Sweet times.

SpankysMojo
10-18-05, 15:37
Stopped in coming home from Boston. A whole lotta girls for a Monday afternoon. Not many patrons though. Jada came right up to me with a nice warm hug. She's all natural and gives a great lapper and is a nice person. I met Laura who sat next to me for a bit at the bar and she looked great from my standpoint or shoudl I say sitpoint. She asked me for a dance and I said sure looking down into her nice big C cups bursting out of her top. Cute face with a natural look, not too much make up. The place was a bit darker than usual so don't laugh to what I'm going to say. I sit down on the left in the chairs and she asks me for a dollar for the juke box which I gave her, now she turns and heads straight in front of me to the box. I was startled to see her ass and legs were like divits on a golf course. Awe shit, I say. She comes over and now I'm totally done and not in the mood. Thank goodness the divits go away when she bends over. She asked me just not to pinch her nipples since the last guy pinched her really hard. She was surprisingly natural from what I could tell on top. I'm usually good at figuring that out but I could be wrong with the new Saline stuff out there. I tried not to look down everytime she stood. I' don't know, Good from far but far from good right? She was wearing some scarf thingy that covered the legs and it was dark. The dance was very short a bit of wandering but nothing I wanted to go find after my view. I asked for the second song to be included for the shortness. She declined and I gave her the standard 20 and went back for a stiff drink. Meanwhile Jada comes back over and sees my expression. She knows right away. We both laugh and she walks me to the room and sits me down for a real dance. Jada is great! I stayed for 2 and she was just what I had expected. I told her that I wanted her to pick the dancers for me next time. She laughed, tugged on Jr and said I only dance with her. I like that, but I have my other favorites there too. OK so golfers be ware k!

Prober
10-18-05, 18:23
Made a Monday off stop this Monday afternoon. There were around 12 dancers on duty, some I have never seen before. Not an unattractive one to be seen. Man, could have easily dropped 1K if I had it. They are just too habit forming and I'm just too much of a sucker....

Fluff
10-19-05, 20:33
I paid my respects to EB on Tuesday afternoon, and apparently it was just as good as Monday. I was warmly welcomed by Kendra, with 2 superb lap dances, and then Carol and Selena. But the highlight of my afternoon had to be Mandy. I don't know how I overlooked her before, but she is an amazingly beautiful woman. Watching her walk around, tottering on those heels, with a tight black skirt barely covering her bottom, her blonde hair shimmering, and her wonderful breasts bouncing - it just doesn't get any better than that, except when she is almost naked on stage, or grinding in your lap in the lap dance area. She doesn't have the personality of someone like Jada, but she truly knocks me out with her looks. I'm already trying to figure out a plan to get back there next week.

Pegassuss
10-20-05, 22:53
Hi All, made a trip to EB tonight,had a blast,met a great littlelady named Julianna from Brazil.Lots of action, to many girls to choose from. Will be going back soon.Keep Safe. Peg.

crvtbynu
10-21-05, 19:11
EB keeps getting better. Amazing. Stopped by last night. Just the girls' cars must have filled the front parking lot, 30+ working, 5 at a time on stage! And the average score is going up, too, it's getting pretty hard now with almost too many good choices among the girls. But I'm rather happy to have to deal with *that* problem. Really, Thursday nights seems to be very good - lots of customers too, but not quite like on Fri/Sat. Lots of big smiles on many faces :)

Already signs of the extra money coming in with this inceased popularity. The right extension of the stage is gone, too, and on both sides there now are brand new tables with candlelights and lots of new plush red armchairs. This is great for those who like the hang-out, chatty, more personal, GF-like experience one can get with some of the girls there. Now I'm getting quite interested to see what they'll do with the LD area renovation and the new VIP room.

Peace,

crv

Granite
10-22-05, 09:33
How much cash should I bring to have a good time?
Low?
In between?
High?
I've never been to eb. It sounds great

Down Low
10-22-05, 10:22
EB keeps getting better. Amazing. Stopped by last night. . .almost too many good choices among the girls. . .lots of customers . . . Already signs of the extra money coming in with this increased popularity. . .
This should send a message to astute clubowners interested in increasing their revenue - i.e., Kahoot's Vernon and especially 2041 which doesn't mind pushing the limits anyways: keep the LD's moderately priced ($10 would line them up out the door!) + the girls plentiful and pretty = make the money!!!

Mikey68
10-23-05, 18:45
Ever notice there are two ways the girls ask guys if they are interested in a LD? One kind will come up to you, rub your shoulders, and start sweet talking you (hi, what's your name, ...). The other kind of girl just comes up and says "you want a dance"? The second kind is such a turnoff - hopefully they'll learn if they want to keep the money flowing in.

When I was at EB Sat night, it was definitely busier than most Saturday's have been lately. But a larger number of guys also meant a larger number of girls, and the LD booths were busy all night. I also noticed a new girl who appears as she may be deaf. Quite attractive, but I had already committed my funds to one of my regs.

Stoner
10-23-05, 22:14
No offense Granite...but that is a very silly question for a full grown man to ask. Thats like asking "how much beer do I need to buy to get drunk at a bar."

Fluff
10-24-05, 17:36
Anyone know if the deaf girl is Nia, who had left for California months ago?

Stoner
10-30-05, 19:02
Hey Fluff. I remember the deaf girl..can't remember the name though. Didn't she work Thursday and Saturday nights?

MyHobby
10-30-05, 23:47
Had an interesting TO experiance at EB this week with one of the Brazillian connection. We've been planning it for a while and left EB for the ride home. On the way she suggested going out for drinks.

At the bar lots of kissing and fondling under the table. Ride home more of the same. Was directed to leave at the door, wondering wat was going on I called from the car and was invited in. Greeted in a robe (with EB dance wear underneath) and escorted to the bedrom.

Was told we wouldn't be doing it and spent the next couple hours kissing, petting, even got an EB style lap dance. After a LOT of work finallly got down to business but the funnny thing was every time i breathed heavy she put her hand over my mouth and whispered "roommate".

All in all a pleasurable experiance but jeeze I had to work for it.

Wolfman Jack
10-31-05, 08:12
Had an interesting TO experiance at EB this week with one of the Brazillian connection. We've been planning it for a while and left EB for the ride home. On the way she suggested going out for drinks.

At the bar lots of kissing and fondling under the table. Ride home more of the same. Was directed to leave at the door, wondering wat was going on I called from the car and was invited in. Greeted in a robe (with EB dance wear underneath) and escorted to the bedrom.

Was told we wouldn't be doing it and spent the next couple hours kissing, petting, even got an EB style lap dance. After a LOT of work finallly got down to business but the funnny thing was every time i breathed heavy she put her hand over my mouth and whispered "roommate".

All in all a pleasurable experiance but jeeze I had to work for it.

What was the final bill?

MyHobby
10-31-05, 20:05
What was the final bill?

If you don't count the several times I went in for lap dances, and the drinks I had for myself, and the half of two appitizers I ate, I belive the total was about $25 dollars

If you do count the 3 times I went in for LD's it maybe totaled $250. But I would have spent that anyway.

Watching4U
11-01-05, 21:25
Stop by EB tonight. There are a few more Vernon Kahoots girls migrating to EB. Can't believe how good it was for a Tuesday. Based on how busy the back room was, I was not the only one having a great time.

Lifnct
11-03-05, 00:04
Been reading for a while and sort of new to all of this and sort of scared to try the streets. So i am starting slow and starting in the clubs. Curious if any of you have had any experience with Magic. I have ran into her the last several times at EB and she seems quite nice, almost shy. I guess what really got me thinking about this is she always comes and talks to me and doesnt run away if i say i am not interested in a dance. And a couple times she has even talked me in to one dance. And she doesnt seem at all shy. Any help would be appreciated. I think I am almost ready for my first attempt thanks to all the great info you guys put up.

Stoner
11-03-05, 20:33
Well done, Myhobby.

Was she worth a repeat performance?
What do you think her reason was to take you home? Just curious as I myself stay away from anyone chick who seems to want to give up too much for nothing. I don't need a psycho case. :)

I'm sure you remember Joanne. So psycho, she introduced me to her fiance moments after banging the hell out of her ass. Fortunately he was as stupid as they come. Had no clue that I was just digging in her kitty moments before he arrived to see her. We banged for well over an hour...in exchange I bought her some groceries and carton of smokes.

crvtbynu
11-04-05, 03:10
Lifnct,

I've seen her in a number of clubs over the years (CT/MA area), and she seemed indeed to be somewhat genuine. But, this type of feeling often makes me shy away a little, when I'm in a stripclub (see also Stoner's reply to Myhobby below). If I want genuine, then I make the effort to try to pick someone up at a real dance club or at a martini bar. Granted, when doing it this way, I often end up empty-handed (like most of us do in these circumstances, although it somehow seemed to not matter much when we were very young...). Let us know how things pan out. And enjoy EB while the fun lasts, who knows how long we'll be able to benefit from this recent surplus of nice girls that skews the balance in the customer's favor (not to mention who knows how long the relaxed attitude at the club will survive).

CRV

MyHobby
11-04-05, 10:40
Well done, Myhobby.

Was she worth a repeat performance?
What do you think her reason was to take you home? Just curious as I myself stay away from anyone chick who seems to want to give up too much for nothing. I don't need a psycho case. :)

I'm sure you remember Joanne. So psycho, she introduced me to her fiance moments after banging the hell out of her ass. Fortunately he was as stupid as they come. Had no clue that I was just digging in her kitty moments before he arrived to see her. We banged for well over an hour...in exchange I bought her some groceries and carton of smokes.

Not sure I'll be repeating. While it was fun it was way too much work for me. I was hoping to just find an F-Buddy and she seems somewhat more serious. She's here on a student visa and would just love to find someone who would keep her here.

It suprises me as to what these girls motivations are. Whle I don't have a problem with a strictly P4P relationship most of the strippers I've banged just seem to want to hang out, maybe a dinner, almost like a boyfreind/girlfriend type of thing. And the worse you treat them (like limited call backs and leaving shortly after the deed is done) the more they want you, go figure.

I've had one I've been getting together with for a year and a half, Brazillian as well, who I see every 4-6 weeks and we fuck like rabbits. Most times will pick her up at the end of the night at a club and proceed to an overnight at a nearby hotel. Even had me over her house one night. We've done a dozen overnights, a 2 day trip, as well as several meet and fucks for a couple hours before her shift. Includng LD's I might be into her for $2,000. That aveages less that $ 150 per encounter, keep in mind the last time was 24 hours straight and 5 pops, a couple of which were in very inappropriate places. So she's not into it for the money. Just seems to like to fuck.

As for our mutual friend I never got to the point with her that I considered it anything other than P4P action. She did want to make me a weekly thing. The first time we got together she asked if I was interested in a mistress, it sounded interesting, but when I found out she was fucking many, many, more guys than me I lost interest. I don't mind not being the only one but I felt she was a revolving door.

crvtbynu
11-04-05, 16:58
Anyone know if the deaf girl is Nia, who had left for California months ago?Yes, it is her.

Stoner
11-05-05, 04:07
Revolving door does even begin to describe it. But, hey...who am I to judge. :) LOL.

Motivations are an interesting thing. I've backed off from enough strippers over time because of the exact same thing. Too personal and you get caught up. Thats the fine line. Finding ones who just love to fuk is nice...but they seem to forget their place and assume too much. Especially when its non-p4p, or close to it.

Knock on wood...the only cum-swilling psycho I've had to accept is the one posting as me over on SCL. :)

Ruff Rider
11-06-05, 10:29
Just a quick confirm, I was at EB on Saturday. It pains me greatly to say this but, my fellow mongers that have posted here were correct. As awesome as EB has been on weekdays, Saturday was about as nasty a bunch of; should be retired, nasty as nasty can be, ROTTEN LDs, etc... I am going to take a long shower to wash the skank off. Total waste of time and money on a Saturday day.

Ruff Rider
11-06-05, 10:37
Hey, is this Magic a caucasian girl 23 or 24, first name starts with an A? Worked at the MG on weekends for a while? If so, PM me I have lots of take out stories to tell.

Ruff Rider
11-06-05, 17:46
My word, Magic sure has her hands full. 4 PMs in half a day for me. Well here is the response to all you guys. She is actually quite a nice girl as strippers go. A little gullable actually, I don't think clingly would be a problem at all. I must admit though, its been at least 3 or 4 months since I've seen her.

I saw her a few times at the club, a few more outside the club, and when I had my fill of her, I stopped returning her calls and she stopped calling (only took 1 time). No problem. I did not have interest in taking her to dinner and such, but she was always willing to go out if I wanted to. Shallow, picky, picky guy that I am, I always passed. My only interest in her was horizontal. She was not much into using her mouth as I reall, but a pretty good kisser. Oh, and for you guys that wanted to know my "secret"...I was nice to her, and when I felt the vibe was right I asked her to see me outside, and I drove. My TO count from the MG is now 24(fs inside the club and or outside), of which only 6 were up to my standards to take to dinner and such.

Lifnct
11-06-05, 23:24
Hey Ruff,

Thanks for the info, some good stuff there.

Anyone else been in touch with Magic and want to help a newbie out?

207monger
11-13-05, 17:26
Been to EB four times in the last two weeks. Once in the evening, and twice during the day. Each time, I enjoyed several LDs from various dancers there. As reported often, the evening dances are not nearly as good as what happend during the day. Since I do not even recall the evening dancers (decent mileage, but no one 'did it' for me), I will state in order of preference my favorite daytime dancers:

Alexia -- Brazillian with a great bod and long blonde hair. Excellent mileage, decent english.

Taylor -- Tall, thin brunette with a smoking body. The best mileage, though rather silent during the dances

Jaqueline -- Tall blonde with a small scar on her belly. Very good mileage, excellent verbalization. Very fun indeed!

Will be hitting up clubs in NY soon, and hope to come across a place like EB.

Garthy
11-15-05, 19:21
Okay-- I had to check this club out. I guess I am just expecting too much. Girls were very friendly, but man will those LD's / PD's cost ya. If I am going to drop 3 digits on a girl, I want her to suck the cum out of my cock or fuck the living shit out of me. Getting me all hot n heavy, feeling my pecker through my zipper and then leaving me unsatisfied just makes me NUTS...

Yes, I did get an offer for some out of club activity, but then I bet the donation gets even higher. I think I prefer the SWs or AMPs. But, I'll grant you this, it's safe...

Gustoman54
11-18-05, 21:56
I stopped at EB this afternoon around 2:30. The lineup of Brazilian dancers was quite plentiful. I had a few lap dances. The best was Vanessa. She's a petite blond with the familiar Brazilian booty. Her LD's were so good I inquired about the back room. She quoted me 3 bills for 30 minutes for "everything". Too expensive for a 30 minute back room consultation. I would pay 3 bills for an hour of takeout. She says she is going home in January. I need to try and catch her again. Very sweet gal.

Fluff
11-19-05, 14:41
EB just seems to get better and better. Visited on Thursday afternoon and, yes, there are lots of Brazilians there, even a dancer who calls herself Brazilia. I had dances from Jada, Serena, Alexis, and Carmen, and I don't have a single negative thing to say. Jada, though, told me that she was going to work at Scores on Friday night, and I would bet money that that's the only place we'll be able to see her soon.

Oh, yes - I did IM with Nia (the deaf girl) the other day. She is back from Cali and just working nights, Tuesdays through Fridays. I might have to change my routine and pop in there some night.

Troutman
11-21-05, 12:13
I just don't get it. Are all you guys getting so worked up over some touchy feely laps? Come on. Your lives must be pretty sad if that is the extent of your excitement. What do you do, shoot a load in your tighty whities because a mildly attractive girl with silicone supplements grinds on you? Sheesh!

NewAgain
11-22-05, 15:28
I just don't get it. Are all you guys getting so worked up over some touchy feely laps? Come on. Your lives must be pretty sad if that is the extent of your excitement. What do you do, shoot a load in your tighty whities because a mildly attractive girl with silicone supplements grinds on you? Sheesh!I personally have never contracted any diseases from a spurt or two in the shorts during a LD. Trust me, if she is good at it, it is still sex, and body masturbation to boot. Cheaper than Eros, and safer than Craigs.

Stoner
11-23-05, 01:26
I just don't get it. Are all you guys getting so worked up over some touchy feely laps? Come on. Your lives must be pretty sad if that is the extent of your excitement. What do you do, shoot a load in your tighty whities because a mildly attractive girl with silicone supplements grinds on you? Sheesh!

Troutman...you are free to read anything else on the net if discussions concerning hotties with nice breasts offend you.

Have you ever been to a strip club yet? Perhaps you have something positive to share?

Lifnct
11-23-05, 01:37
Trout,

Maybe you should read a little more. If you did you would see many are getting far more then a rub at the club.

To rest of you loyal fans. Anybody have any clue where Magic disappeared to? A few girls at EB said she is not working their anymore or they havent seen her in a while. Let me know if you do, or if you happen to hear where she turned up at now clue us in. I know a few of us were interested.

crvtbynu
11-23-05, 03:54
I just don't get it. Are all you guys getting so worked up over some touchy feely laps? Come on. Your lives must be pretty sad if that is the extent of your excitement. What do you do, shoot a load in your tighty whities because a mildly attractive girl with silicone supplements grinds on you? Sheesh!No, I guess not, many of us aren't (worked up...). Myself, for one, for a few years now I have been using a rule of thumb that served me well: I don't care if it is a stripclub, an escort, a SW, or a girl in a plain brothel (yes, they still exist, the legal variety, but just not in this part of the world) - if I don't really like her, I don't waste my time. Maybe I am jaded, but I'm getting laid enough so I don't crave.

That being said, this is what makes EB, in my experience, a better place than most stripclubs in this area - I can actually find, on occasion, a girl that still fires me up, and I have enough leeway to verify it on the spot... and then go from there, if the desire exists. And I don't have to put up with nuisance pressure, and caving in to acts of charity. And I actually enjoy my time even when doing nothing; more so than at some sports bar.

And why do you go to clubs?

crv

Wolfman Jack
11-23-05, 08:26
The way Troutman's "rant" is written, to me it looks like it was written by a chick, rather than a dude. Perhaps an ugly EB/Kahoots dancer who makes no money?

Fluff
11-23-05, 16:36
Troutman - I wear boxers, not tighty whiteys. Maybe that's the difference.

Down Low
11-23-05, 19:44
The way Troutman's "rant" is written, to me it looks like it was written by a chick, rather than a dude. Perhaps an ugly EB/Kahoots dancer who makes no money?
I'm not out here to disparage fellow mongers but I think Wolfman could be right - I mean think about it: "trout"-man. Sounds alittle "fishy" to me. Reference to trouser-trout? Been to any "sausage" parties lately, trouty? lol

Nfamous
11-24-05, 09:03
don't know what's wrong with Fisher boy but I need stripclubs to attend this weekend. I have been in CT now for 3 months. And am dying to know what clubs I can visit in Vernon. I went to some lame spot called VENUS. Ughhhh. Some kid got shot there. Not my idea of fun.

Not sure of what and where EB is, but, I'd damn sure like to go if they have Brazlians. Who can make me cream in the jeans. NEVER had that happen B4. "DAMN" As some of you know I came from NYC, but need to get down with the CUT. ConnectiCUT

Thanks

Sprint23
11-25-05, 16:34
Stopped in at EB last Wednesday and couldn't believe all the dancers. Sipping on my beer at the dance floor and was asked by 5 girls if I would like a dance. Wanted to finish my beer first. Alexia gets on stage and is looking real fine. Dances in front of me and asks if I want a dance. Sure do! While waiting for her to finish on the stage I'm asked by 2 more beauties. Made a promise to Alexia.

My wait was well worth it. What a great time. Will have to stop in again

Mighty Spearsman
11-28-05, 11:43
...Not sure of what and where EB is, but, I'd damn sure like to go if they have Brazlians. Who can make me cream in the jeans. NEVER had that happen B4. "DAMN" As some of you know I came from NYC, but need to get down with the CUT. ConnectiCUT
Assuming that you are driving on I-84 East from Hartford or Vernon, take Exit 68. At the end of the exit ramp, turn left, drive over the highway, then turn left immediately after your first building on the left, a Subway sandwich shop. "EB" or "Electric Blue" is located on the lower level of the second building on the left, with the entrance from the parking lot that's between Subway and Electric Blue.

If you're coming from Massachusetts and driving on I-84 Westbound, then take Exit 68, turn right at the end of the ramp, then make your quick left right after the Subway shop.

Good luck!

Troutman
11-28-05, 12:04
I have been to many clubs up and down the east coast. In fact, before I discovered AMPs I used to go quite frequently. I have dropped significant amounts of cash in these places, usually around $200 a visit, and have never gotten extras. I don't know about you guys, but it takes more than some grinding against my crotch to get me off. That's why after I discovered AMPs I significantly curtailed my club attendance. I'd rather know what's going to happen than roll the dice.

Not a guy? Why, because I know how to write in complete sentences?

Or, as Freewheelin' Franklin said when a redneck, remarking on his long hair asked him if he was a boy or a girl, "Why don't you suck my dick & find out?!?"

Stoner
11-29-05, 21:56
Good joke.

I'd share more detailed info of ladies at the blue right now, but dumbass's on a a local board are funnelling this info directly back to the dancers. Specifically a certain dancer former of Kahoots who's waaay to involved in other peoples business.

Anyways, Troutman, read up a bit and you will see unequivocally that if one plays there cards correctly, you can definitely score at strip clubs. Not just the blue, but many other joints. I actually find other joints much easier than the blue, but the blue has just the right price point for take out.

It is a card game though. Sometimes you win, and 95% of the time you come up empty. For some of us, once you've plied this card game enough, you surface with much better odds for various reasons I won't get into for the sake of brevity.

I had a wonderful lunch date with a girl I met from the blue. I met her about a month ago, but circumstances and the moon never came together until I got her return call yesterday. So off to Park St in Hartford for one of my favorite restaurants...a Brazillian joint that she enjoyed. We met for just lunch, and had lots of fun talking and listening (she had a crummy ass Thanksgiving weekend). We have a mutual friend whos just a darling herself, who is also not brazillian.

Why go through taking a stripper to lunch? I'm just playing the game to the hilt to enjoy myself. These girls love to talk and if you listen well and pay attention, they treat you to plenty of affection and eventually attention.

Some are easier to go direct...and some have a sense of morals to them that just makes you want to ask St. Peter for forgiveness for lustful thoughts. Some dancers i've known have impressed me to no end with their intelligence and sense of direction. Its more than just a great panty raid...but when it is a panty raid, its so very rewarding indeed.

As for other clubs...closer attention would direct you to the clubs of Bridgeport are/were low level brothels readily available for under a $100. Same is very true for a lively spot in Stamford. I don't recommend them, but they are indeed strip clubs with unbeleiveably easy action indoors or for take out. Like shooting monkeys in a barrel.

Troutman
11-29-05, 23:39
Stoner, thanks for giving me a straight answer. If at all possible, I would appreciate it if you woulc B/C me and let me have more information.

Jenny Jones
12-01-05, 00:20
I had a great time at EB with a short, busty a bit older blond gal named Tara. I think she's around 27-28. She let my hands wander up top and grinded me silly. I, in a very round about way, inquired about take out and she either didn't get it or knowingly let me beat around the bush. Does anyone have any thougths or insight? Inquiring minds want to know.

Stoner
12-02-05, 19:13
Trout....glad to help you.

I don't know what info I can give you at this time, however! Go stop on by and see the joint for yourself. Give it a lick and let us know how your experience goes. Remember names from the board here and see if you can match a face with a name.

I have nothing to share thats not already out there for public consumption. More than likely, the gents who post the most about the joints are giving better info than I can give at this time.

Like I said...the Blue is far from the only or best joint to do so. Its just a local fave for the moment.

I laughed to myself recently regarding stripclubs while in a discussion with a client and his wife. She scoffed at the idea of older gentleman going to strip clubs and the false illusion that these pretty young women would actually do anything with these "nasty" men. Her husband, a real hen-pecked fellow, laughed nervously like a man who gets poon only when his wife decides to give him a little bit (and she was far from a catch). Poor fella...he needs another bowl of cereal to stick his spoon in. Strip Clubs, if you are opportunistic and observant, offer exactly that.

Yes, Strip CLubs are all about the illusion...yet there is an undercurrent so readily available to those who get on the inside, its delicious.

Member #3948
12-03-05, 08:06
Stoner. Watch out ,you never know who reads and is a part of the USASexGuide network! Wouldn't that be a kick in the ass if your client came to you and said "Why do you think I am hen pecked". Opps no sale.

Steel Blue.

Prober
12-03-05, 11:17
The answer isn't if a stripper cares about how old you are, but that your money is GREEN and that you have lots of it to give to her.

As several have told me over the years, it's their job to be a tease.

As per Tara, I discovered her on my last trip there. Definitely a great addition to the talent.

Stoner
12-04-05, 00:15
Stoner. Watch out ,you never know who reads and is a part of the USASexGuide network! Wouldn't that be a kick in the ass if your client came to you and said "Why do you think I am hen pecked". Opps no sale.

Steel Blue.

Hell...as far as I know...you could be him! LOL. You live in South Carolina?

Fluff
12-07-05, 22:15
I dropped by EB yesterday a little closer to the evening shift than the day shift. There were still several day shift dancers on duty, all Brazilian interestingly. I had wonderful lap dances from Camilla and Clara. From my brief observation, I'd say that the quality on the night shift was way down from the day shift. But it could have just been the day.

Down Low
12-09-05, 20:31
It is a card game though. Sometimes you win, and 95% of the time you come up empty. For some of us, once you've plied this card game enough, you surface with much better odds for various reasons I won't get into for the sake of brevity.
Stoner - As usual, you impress with your wisdom: 95/5 are pretty much the odds I've always felt you have with the telephone chat-lines as well. Generally it's a waste of time sifting through the fuglies, lies, games, etc. (but once in awhile that 5% comes through . . . !)

Down Low
12-09-05, 20:50
After a narrow escape from a hook-up with a chat-line fugly (as graceful a departure as I could muster at her front door without actually having to perform any of the feats I had promised over the phone!), I decided I needed a visit to EB to cleanse my palate. I was not to be disappointed: a bevy of EB beauties distracted away all thoughts of ugly women (and deftly extricated a fair sum of cash from the wallet). Fictitiously, of course, contact was liberal. I sampled 3 or 4 of the hotties but it was the Blonde Brazilian (Vanessa, I think? ah, who cares!) who introduced me to the wonder of the Brazilian Ass. Hey, no matter what you say about the grinding, it's better than NO grinding!

The Novice
12-12-05, 19:55
After a narrow escape from a hook-up with a chat-line fugly (as graceful a departure as I could muster at her front door without actually having to perform any of the feats I had promised over the phone!), I decided I needed a visit to EB to cleanse my palate. I was not to be disappointed: a bevy of EB beauties distracted away all thoughts of ugly women (and deftly extricated a fair sum of cash from the wallet). Fictitiously, of course, contact was liberal. I sampled 3 or 4 of the hotties but it was the Blonde Brazilian (Vanessa, I think? ah, who cares!) who introduced me to the wonder of the Brazilian Ass. Hey, no matter what you say about the grinding, it's better than NO grinding!

I may have escaped the same fate as you Down Low, especially if she was a stones throw from the EB.

I will say nights at EB have caught up with the days lately, probably due to more competition from the Brazilian evacuees! Xtacy has always bene Xceptional when you could find her, but Maria has really blossomed since the Kahoots days. Leslie and Courvoisier have disinhibited of late, or was I just not lucky in my past efforts? And the new talent is very pleasurable... Kudus to Jasmine, Desire, and Angelina. Looking forward to revisiting Chloe on my next visit as our last dance was cut short, but what potential! And you can have a conversation to boot!

Live long and ......

TN

Hizark21
12-12-05, 20:20
Streetwalkers

Down Low
12-13-05, 15:06
Streetwalkers?

Wolfman Jack
12-13-05, 19:20
Yes, there are people who do walk along the streets of Vernon.

/end of thread.

Garthy
12-13-05, 19:28
Streetrunners?

Down Low
12-13-05, 21:35
/end of thread.
I must concur with Wolfie: end of thread. and, people have been seen walking in Vernon. That's about it. I'm really confused.

Mangoat
12-14-05, 19:37
Streetwalkers

Streetwalkers.

Yes, streetwalkers.

Interesting point. You're quite the conversationalist.

If you are a streetwalker. Wear warm clothing.

Down Low
12-15-05, 20:44
This thread is ridiculous.

Wolfman Jack
12-15-05, 22:14
I saw someone walking down the street in Vernon today. Is this where I should report it?

VilunyaChert
12-16-05, 08:12
I dunno, guys. Last month on my way from Worcester to Waterbury I stopped in Vernon to grab a meal at Rein's Deli, and I didn't see anyone walking anywhere. Just cars cars cars. Are you sure you're in the right town?

Down Low
12-16-05, 13:44
. . . ahh, streetwalkers. TOO BAD THERE ARE NONE IN VERNON.

Wolfman Jack
12-16-05, 18:41
I dunno, guys. Last month on my way from Worcester to Waterbury I stopped in Vernon to grab a meal at Rein's Deli, and I didn't see anyone walking anywhere. Just cars cars cars. Are you sure you're in the right town?

Well, she was walking from her mailbox to her house.......does that count?

Mighty Spearsman
12-22-05, 11:33
Streetwalkers
The most bizarre thing about this thread is that it was started by a Senior Member with well over 700 posts, and therefore someone who should know better.

Two posts by "Down Low" have it right: there are no streetwalkers in Vernon, and this thread is ridiculous!

Craven Morehed
12-22-05, 21:57
Got a chuckle out of me though...Cracks me up anytime someone adds a remark to the post.

Maybe he was just seeing what the reaction would be

Garthy
12-22-05, 22:41
I stopped in in Vernon at the Seven Eleven in the middle of town and saw a woman in her mid thirties walking with a cane-- limping actually. Out in the cold too.

So, Vernon also has Street limpers.

What a town!

Ttbearhug
12-23-05, 00:37
I saw a man walking his dog, could not tell which was the streetwalker because the man was on the sidewalk, and the dog was all over the place.

Down Low
12-23-05, 15:04
Garthy: Did you get any contact info on the street-limper? I gots to git me one of those! - D.L.

Whome
12-23-05, 18:17
Pretty funny. In spite of the fact that I know where this thread is going, I keep coming back to check on it.

Next thing you know, someone will add a picture to it as well.

Happy Holidays all.

Bubba261
12-23-05, 20:11
Pretty funny. In spite of the fact that I know where this thread is going, I keep coming back to check on it.

Next thing you know, someone will add a picture to it as well.

Happy Holidays all.

The problem is that with one bad leg she kept walking in a circle.

Down Low
12-23-05, 20:54
The problem is that with one bad leg she kept walking in a circle.
THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!

Down Low
12-23-05, 21:00
Um, where the hell IS this thread going? I guess you've got to admit it's taken on a life of its own. Probably because it's more interesting than some of the threads with REAL stuff . . .

Wanderer
12-24-05, 14:28
Um, where the hell IS this thread going? I guess you've got to admit it's taken on a life of its own. Probably because it's more interesting than some of the threads with REAL stuff . . .

I think the term "HELL IN A HANDBASKET" fits..

I'll admit, I've seen a few along the main drag (and some might have been in drag!), but nothing
to write home about. (or here for that matter.) Seen a few I've also seen (and been barracuda'd by) from the
west end of Htfd. who I highly suggest avoiding! (no names remembered.. Thankfull for premature alsheimers.)

Wanderer --:those who wander, Aren't necessarily lost!

Nutbuster5
12-24-05, 17:20
Please just remove this thread.

Down Low
12-24-05, 17:34
Please just remove this thread.
Nutbuster, Can't you see that this 'thread' is just part of the WHOLE 'cloth' that makes up the forum?

Stoner
12-28-05, 22:04
No new reports as of recent here, so I feel obligated to get some latest info out there.

Been hitting the blue a bit as of recent. Forgive me for being gunshy with names...too many cocksuckers read this shit and RUN to other sites to blab like a lil bytch.

Anyways...The place has been excellent as of recent. Good action all around at all times, even at night. Best I've seen was on Sunday eves if you can swing it.

Recently hooked up with a few dancers. The first, was a bit disappointing. I'm reminded that not all strippers know how to fuck well. Oh well..that was a pricey lesson.

Hooked up with a friend of hers the next week. Excellent action, but just won't due for long term.

Week before christmas, hooked up with yet another. We vibed real well the first night we met. Didn't break the Stoner rule....2 dances, then I cut you off and offer a drink at the bar. I think she appreciated the fact that I stood my ground and took charge. Met up again at the club this week and chilled at the bar for a while with her. She had just got there, the club was slow, and perfect mood. Great vibe once again, laughed alot, laughed at other people at the bar...had fun. This led to the LD area completely broke the Stoner rule that time, blowing about 80. Sorry gents...But that was because we got all heated up! (A tip...choose your own damn songs, gents. Don't let them choose those stupid ass 3 minute songs. Hit the Madonna list for those 5 and 6 minute songs. Streeeeetch the dollah bills, yall.

Lots of passion led her gently pulling junior out to play. Damn nice head. Not to completion (I don't roll over that easy). Went back to the bar, got introduced to lots of her friends...yadda yadda yadda. As I was talking to one of her friends, she went to see one of her regs, young white guy, mid 30's. He kept leaning over to kiss her, but she kept ducking him. Poor fool, she was doing you a favor...she had cockbreath, son. It put a big ass smile on my face seeing that. I wish she did kiss him.

Well today I took the day off cause I work too damn hard to make other men wealthy ....and was pleasantly surprised by a phone call from her (normally not encouraged by that, but this is an exception). She was a bit shy on the phone, and I can tell something was up. Eventually got it out of her...she wanted me come up to Mass to visit her at her new place. Gently I asked what her expectations were, and it was pretty damn clear.

So hopped in the car and headed up the pike for a few hours of food (she cooked!) and fun (I brung the wine and a small thoughtful gift, she had a new nighty!). Nice juicy ass, sensual lips...Lots of daty and foreplay until she spent herself. We drank some more wine, then had a round two. Some of the best head I've had in recent memory. Not a pro at all, but damn she enjoyed it...turned into a hot little 69...then on to deep strokes to hear her moan and groan, then a final visit to the dog pound with a -gentle- pulling of the hair. Between her groans, the whole scene...I was done. We watched Oprah in bed for a bit. Damn fun. We parted happily and she had a big ass smile on her face...invited me to see her at the club next week.

No mention of money at all (I actually wish she did). I'll buy her something nice tomorrow, since I have another day off. Perhaps a gift certificate to a day spa would fit the bill. Costs only 140 for the works, but the mileage in brownie points is way high! I'll also have a little chat with her about the phone. Set a few limits.

Three weeks, three different dancers...and my chrismas bonus comes in this week! Gents, during one of our talks, she told me that lots of dancers have been hooking up with different gents as of recent, since they are all trying to make that Christmas/New Years money.

Sorry I can't use names, but hopefully you can pick up the vibe. Good luck.

JMG
12-29-05, 02:03
Well, I jumped on here to post a report about my night at EB, but it seems Stoner beat me to it, the dog... I'll follow his lead and not name names, but suffice it to say there's fun to be had at the Blue. The place was hoppin' tonight -- not very good for the long get-to-know-you chats at the bar, as there was too much money to be made for the girls to sit still for very long. Target rich environment, from the female perspective, so to speak.

So I took the variety route tonight and sampled at least 10 different dancers, a few more than once. Walked out with a whole bunch of intel about who will, who won't and a few digits as well. Plus had a good time... I'll be back soon to cement some of the friendships I got off the ground this evening.

Carl White
12-29-05, 08:09
10 dancers! Dude, how much did that cost?

The Novice
12-29-05, 18:56
After reading the last 2 reports I feel like a novice again! Guess I should be happy I chose the right name! I have gotten more selective at the Blue lately. I likely burned a few bridges last week when I missed a date with a dancer I had waited over a year to get! Got detained by a nice find from the chat line, but that's another posting.

Went back Monday and met a relative newcomer to blue but familiar to me from another (not Kahoots) club. Spent a little time at the bar and stage but I was not tipping much so not being bothered! Finally went for LD with my friend and had our dance interrupted by the dancer turned DJ. After her set we finished our dance(s). Minor surplrise when she reached in and took matters firmly in hand, since the ld area was packed, but she had done this before. Major surprise when put her mouth where the money was; totally new from her in my experience. Had a nice 2 dances since some one else did the pleasure of adding money to the jukebox. Gave her 1.0 for about 3 dances, but well worth it. Went back to the bar and arranged breakfast after work. Went to the local diner, she followed, and spent about another hour hanging out(not really) in the diner and a few minutes hanging out(really) in her car before saying good night. Made plans for future get togethers and I promise this one I will not stand up!

Think I will head back tonight: Thursdays have always been good to me!

See you there Guys,

TN

Down Low
12-29-05, 20:44
Hasn't been a new posting on this thread in almost a week - I guess the SW scene in Vernon has dried-up!