PDA

View Full Version : King Spa Chino Hills

Daryl Licked
02-04-23, 17:00
For those of you who have a minor league interest in playing on the fairy-er side, I should share this experience. I unintentionally slid into second base with a tall young asian male. I had never seen this place mentioned on any of the regular sites, so I figured I would do the old TOFTT and get it on the map. When I first walked in, it looks like any other private place, but once past the curtain, I was met with an open room divided by only curtains. No half hour option here, so I kept the equipment covered, and prepared for a totally legit experience. Imagine my surprise when this tall kid "accidentally" rubbed his bat up against my head, and then later against my arms. I do not have a flamey side, so I had no interest in progressing any further, and there certainly wasn't any privacy for it. I have no ill will here, its just not my bag of tea.

SaltyDog
02-04-23, 18:33
For those of you who have a minor league interest in playing on the fairy-er side, I should share this experience. I unintentionally slid into second base with a tall young asian male. I had never seen this place mentioned on any of the regular sites, so I figured I would do the old TOFTT and get it on the map. When I first walked in, it looks like any other private place, but once past the curtain, I was met with an open room divided by only curtains. No half hour option here, so I kept the equipment covered, and prepared for a totally legit experience.How about women? Did you see any there?

Jc3005
02-04-23, 22:04
How about women? Did you see any there?Was there any woman there?

Daryl Licked
02-12-23, 13:03
Was there any woman there?Yes, but she looked to serious. I could see her through the curtain with another client, fully legit.