PDA

View Full Version : Wilmington

CavHunter
01-30-23, 18:46
Headed up that way this week and I remember reading somewhere that there were certain areas to avoid. Can't seem to find the post now but if any local could enlighten me as to the sketchier areas that would be great.

Thanks.

Shampoo55
02-11-23, 18:47
Headed up that way this week and I remember reading somewhere that there were certain areas to avoid. Can't seem to find the post now but if any local could enlighten me as to the sketchier areas that would be great.

Thanks.First check out the link in this post with the maps of the 5 strolls in the Wilm area.

Post #1921.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?7284-Streetwalker-Reports&p=6328183&viewfull=1#post6328183.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=448813&d=1486412866

Then I would avoid the Governor Printz Blvd (GPB) stroll as it tends to be rougher girls that are more "hood" than the other areas. If you are a VERY experienced monger, can handle girls who read you like a book, who know every trick to get over on you and like that kinda thing, go ahead! Just too rough for my sensibilities.

Oh and the Rte 9 stroll around McD's is rough too. Girls pimped out of the 3 hotels at Memorial Dr & New Castle Ave. Basically for me those places are on my 'no fly' list. Pick a girl up off the street and she wants to take you back to her room in one of those hotels? Get in the room and pimp (orher "friend! Is waiting for you? But even if that doesn't happen those places are one way in & out! Point being no egress should some shit go down. Last time I dropped off a regular, who had moved to the SuperLodge, as I was pulling out onto West, here comes a ULE lights a flashing, followed by a New Castle CITY cop, Another unmarked car, then The State boys and finally a NCC cop. I think there were free donuts at the SuperLodge or something? Probably a shooting, drug bust or wanted felon cornered.

Read my other comments about the nature of the Wilm Strolls in the Wilm SW thread.

Hope to see your reports of your experiences up here - good or bad.

Happy Hunting!