PDA

View Full Version : Chloeee

OverShare
01-27-23, 01:04
Saw Chloe for a second time over the weekend and I can now see why she gets bad reviews. She was much less open minded this time around, still a good time though, just not the rave review I left before. Kitty is loose in missionary, I'd suggest hitting from behind, that was good. But she's really pretty, her body is definitely a 10 and it is certainly a sight to behold, no marks or anything, kinda perfect. I'll end up seeing her again just because of her looks, her prices are fair imo, and service isn't THAT bad. She's a pretty cool chick in general, just has rules and some people probably get an attitude about that and I'm sure that's where the bad reviews come from.

SteveStone123
02-19-23, 13:09
Saw Chloe for a second time over the weekend and I can now see why she gets bad reviews. She was much less open minded this time around, still a good time though, just not the rave review I left before. Kitty is loose in missionary, I'd suggest hitting from behind, that was good. But she's really pretty, her body is definitely a 10 and it is certainly a sight to behold, no marks or anything, kinda perfect. I'll end up seeing her again just because of her looks, her prices are fair imo, and service isn't THAT bad. She's a pretty cool chick in general, just has rules and some people probably get an attitude about that and I'm sure that's where the bad reviews come from.She has bad reviews all over Baltimore and NoVA forums for years.