PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Member #3948
01-06-06, 13:46
Any information on the posting on Craigs List about the Russian girls in Norwalk. I am thinking of going down for a look see but don't want to get ripped off. I know at least one of you Mongers has been there so fess up!

Steel Blue.

Carl White
01-06-06, 18:23
In all the years I've been on these boards I don't think i've ever read a good report on RMP. 200 rushed HJs with bad attitudes.

My question is: if they are so bad, why do so many of them exist? Wouldn't they all go out of business? I'm missing something!

Down Low
01-07-06, 10:55
From my limited experience re: Russian women (strippers - LD's; and things I have heard) there are some good lookers but generally bad - cold - attitudes. They definitely want the money but don't want to give much for it in return.

SR Only
01-07-06, 14:02
Any information on the posting on Craigs List about the Russian girls in Norwalk. I am thinking of going down for a look see but don't want to get ripped off. I know at least one of you Mongers has been there so fess up! Steel Blue.

SB,

From what I've read, it is old tired hags with only HJ available (not that you would want anything else from these woman). That's what some folks on CL have posted in their reviews.

I have not partaken, but I get the vibe, that I can do better helping some poor Korean girl's college education than the RMP. :)

I really dislike the way they spam the CL boards.

SR Only

Hugh Handsoman
01-07-06, 14:07
I tried the one listed on CL in Norwalk 2 weeks ago. .70 entry, the lady was zoftig,with big droopy hangers 38-40dds, and a big milky white butt. I asked for someone else, she gave me the I'm the only one here line.

I waited for a heavy oiled manual release, and left unsatisfied. If there were real hot ones there, I may return. I would rather go to a amp, where I get what I want, 85-90% of the time.

Go Tigers
01-17-06, 14:51
Had a nice time with Sunny at Nirvana. All the usual services. Very friendly, pretty and decent English.

Nuttmeg
01-21-06, 09:40
Been a while since I had time to report in, but I've had a few adventures the passed few weeks. I hadn't been to Nirvanna in a few weeks, and traffic was really bad so I stopped by. The older mama answered the door, and she immediately rememebered me and said "I send Julie in". Awesome, I thought for sure she would be gone by now!

Julie has themost beautiful face, and such a hot dirty smile with a beautiful set of C's and puffy nips. She remembered me as well and we headed to the TS, where she gives a good scrub down while paying a little attention to the lil fella. I hate being left in the suana, so we went straight back to the room. She rememberd what I like, so she rolled in for a slow, erotic, rub. I mean slow, none of this 100mph pump. While she's stroking, she is either kissing up by my neck, letting me kiss her breasts or flipped around (edit: I never "DIY, I just like the view). She occasionally speeds up the stroke, then slows down. It lasts for 20 minutes or so like this before I let go, and she gives a nice clean up. Better than ever!

The bad news though...

She tried to hit me up for the "raise". Usually, I HAPPILY pay .6 house +.8 for the stroke. She asked for $1. So I said we always agreed on .8 for that, a normal rub is .6, a CBJ is .8 and full is $1 but since she gives an "extra' type of rub I always was happy to give .8. She said it's an increase, each went up .2. Not even having that on me (I only walk into an AMP with the amount I'm willing to spend, no wallet, seperated into 3 pockets), I apologized. Finally, she agreed and said "next time, you bring extra".

I love her service, but gotta admit I don't know if there will be a next time.

nutt

Mighty Spearsman
01-23-06, 01:36
Been a while since I had time to report in, but I've had a few adventures the passed few weeks. I hadn't been to Nirvanna in a few weeks, and traffic was really bad so I stopped by. The older mama answered the door, and she immediately rememebered me and said "I send Julie in".
The bad news though...

She tried to hit me up for the "raise". Usually, I HAPPILY pay .6 house +.8 for the stroke. She asked for $1. So I said we always agreed on .8 for that, a normal rub is .6, a CBJ is .8 and full is $1 but since she gives an "extra' type of rub I always was happy to give .8. She said it's an increase, each went up .2. Not even having that on me (I only walk into an AMP with the amount I'm willing to spend, no wallet, seperated into 3 pockets), I apologized. Finally, she agreed and said "next time, you bring extra".

nuttJust because Julie said that the tip amounts have gone up by $20 does not mean that we mongers have to meekly accept that and pay the extra amount!

If I understand it correctly, adding the $60 house fee to the new tip structure would mean $140 for a HJ! and $160 for her special 'stroke' which is still a HJ! This is definitely too much, and is more expensive than the numerous Waterbury and Bridgeport AMPs. If we mongers hold the line, Nirvana will have to go back to the old tip structure or else lose business.

Mighty Spearsman
01-23-06, 01:45
...I only walk into an AMP with the amount I'm willing to spend, no wallet, seperated into 3 pockets...Forgot to mention in my previous post, you were smart to bring just the amount of money you're willing to spend and no more.

Rat Dog
01-23-06, 11:00
Been a while since I had time to report in, but I've had a few adventures the passed few weeks. I hadn't been to Nirvanna in a few weeks, and traffic was really bad so I stopped by. The older mama answered the door, and she immediately rememebered me and said "I send Julie in". Awesome, I thought for sure she would be gone by now!

Julie has themost beautiful face, and such a hot dirty smile with a beautiful set of C's and puffy nips. She remembered me as well and we headed to the TS, where she gives a good scrub down while paying a little attention to the lil fella. I hate being left in the suana, so we went straight back to the room. No pretense of a real massage, much like old Juliet from Tranq, she starts off with a soft grazing of the back then starts grazing her nips over th eback while using her mouth on it the entire way, before returning up to the ears and neck. She rememberd what I like, so she rolled in for a slow, erotic, rub. I mean slow, none of this 100mph pump. While she's stroking, she is either kissing up by my neck, letting me kiss her breasts or flipped around in 69 (edit: I never "DIY, I just like the view). She occasionally speeds up the stroke, then slows down. It lasts for 20 minutes or so like this before I burst, and she gives a nice clean up. Better than ever!

The bad news though...

nuttTake a look at the last few posts for Norwalk in the 2005 thread. I've been to Nirvanna a bunch of times since then - none of the other girls were asking for more - it just seems to be Julie who I personally have been boycotting since then!

PW Junior
01-25-06, 11:52
Take a look at the last few posts for Norwalk in the 2005 thread. I've been to Nirvanna a bunch of times since then - none of the other girls were asking for more - it just seems to be Julie who I personally have been boycotting since then!Agree with Rat Dog on this. I've been to Nirvana several times over the last month and I have never been hit up on this "increase" by any of the girls that I have been with. I do recall back in November that I had a session with Julie and she tried to hit me up for an extra .2 after the session, which I refused. I just chose to avoid her after that. I'm not going to let one bad seed ruin a good thing.

As always, stay safe everyone.

Jack CT
01-26-06, 18:13
I, like many others, have noticed the decline in quality girls at Liberty Spa in the last year to the point that I pretty much have stopped going there. However, I usually would stop in once a month or so to see what is there. Normally, I have been disappointed and left.

Not so when I stopped by recently and was introduced to Sobi, a seemingly mid to late 20s very pretty K-gal, petite 5'2" 105#, beautiful natural b/c breasts, and pert nipples. Great, smooth and very soft skin, and a personality that made me feel like staying. She gave a very soapy TS, and then on to the main events.

Smooth, soft massage and energetic full service in multiple positions. After all of the disappointments at Liberty Spa of late, I was very pleasantly surprised at finding this hidden gem. Who knows how long she may last, but she is certainly worth a visit.

I did not use the coupon, so I was in for $160, but the coupon is still active, at perhaps reduced time... depends upon Mama.

Check her out.

Jack

Smoke & Mirrors
01-26-06, 21:54
It's slow everywhere except Nirvana :D, A piece of Eastern Utopia in ones backyard. I hope LE doesn't pay them a visit. It's getting scary out here.

Jack CT
01-27-06, 09:39
It's slow everywhere except Nirvana :D, A piece of Eastern Utopia in ones backyard. I hope LE doesn't pay them a visit. It's getting scary out here.

I agree Smoke. Two hits in Stamford over the last couple of weeks, and Norwalk has not had a bust in almost a year. Tranquility went down in early February last year.

Very nervous time out there. Keep waiting for the other shoe to fall. Its time for LE to send one of their "We are watching" messages.

As for Nirvana being busy... I was talking with Gina recently, and she said that business is way down there. She described what it was like when she first started there over a year ago, and said that back then it was one guy after another. She said Nirvana traffic is now about 50% of what that previous level was.

Jack

Jack CT
01-28-06, 12:53
I agree Smoke. Two hits in Stamford over the last couple of weeks, and Norwalk has not had a bust in almost a year. Tranquility went down in early February last year.

Very nervous time out there. Keep waiting for the other shoe to fall. Its time for LE to send one of their "We are watching" messages.

As for Nirvana being busy... I was talking with Gina recently, and she said that business is way down there. She described what it was like when she first started there over a year ago, and said that back then it was one guy after another. She said Nirvana traffic is now about 50% of what that previous level was.

Jack

Not confirmed in the press, but a report on UG indicates that Nirvana was busted (yesterday?) and one girl was taken away. Also, Four Seasons in Stamford was hit Thursday.

Scary time.

Jack

Frank Booth
01-28-06, 13:02
Also, Four Seasons in Stamford was hit Thursday.

Scary time.

Jack

Also Aloha in Stamford. They apparently took the owner and mamasan, which is unusual.

Mr Montreal
01-29-06, 12:50
I, like many others, have noticed the decline in quality girls at Liberty Spa in the last year to the point that I pretty much have stopped going there. However, I usually would stop in once a month or so to see what is there. Normally, I have been disappointed and left.

Not so when I stopped by recently and was introduced to Sobi, a seemingly mid to late 20s very pretty K-gal, petite 5'2" 105#, beautiful natural b/c breasts, and pert nipples. Great, smooth and very soft skin, and a personality that made me feel like staying. She gave a very soapy TS, and then on to the main events.

Smooth, soft massage and energetic full service in multiple positions. After all of the disappointments at Liberty Spa of late, I was very pleasantly surprised at finding this hidden gem. Who knows how long she may last, but she is certainly worth a visit.

I did not use the coupon, so I was in for $160, but the coupon is still active, at perhaps reduced time... depends upon Mama.

Check her out.

JackStopped by Liberty yesterday and they delayed opening(1:00 pm) due to friday nights problems elsewhere. Mama said Sobi is no longer there and will not be returning. Too bad sounded like a nice girl. Stay safe out there.

Jack CT
01-29-06, 17:56
Not confirmed in the press, but a report on UG indicates that Nirvana was busted (yesterday?) and one girl was taken away. Also, Four Seasons in Stamford was hit Thursday.

Scary time.

Jack

After not seeing any mention for two days in the press, I went to Nirvana this afternoon and had a session. They were NOT busted as the report on UG suggested. Today was business as usual except for one change. No appointment, you are not getting in.

Due to all of the LE activity and rumors, they are very nervous and have instituted an appointments only policy for the time being.

Saw a very impressive new girl outside the TS (I did not session with her) named Maya. Great body, curvy with what looks like terrific C/D naturals. I think I need to go back and see that one naked!

Jack

Jack CT
01-29-06, 18:01
Stopped by Liberty yesterday and they delayed opening(1:00 pm) due to friday nights problems elsewhere. Mama said Sobi is no longer there and will not be returning. Too bad sounded like a nice girl. Stay safe out there.

Yes. I called ahead this morning to see her, and Mama said "Yes, she working. Come over now." So I drove the distance to see the POA, and when I got there, and Mama recognized it was me that called, she told me the deal. Then tried to get me to take Angie. I said "No Way", turned around and left.

I am sure that Sobi will turn up somewhere, in Manhattan most likely. I am kicking myself for not getting a phone number. These days you can not depend upon any of these girls being around too long.

Jack

Nuttmeg
01-29-06, 22:03
After not seeing any mention for two days in the press, I went to Nirvana this afternoon and had a session. They were NOT busted as the report on UG suggested. Today was business as usual except for one change. No appointment, you are not getting in.

Due to all of the LE activity and rumors, they are very nervous and have instituted an appointments only policy for the time being.

Saw a very impressive new girl outside the TS (I did not session with her) named Maya. Great body, curvy with what looks like terrific C/D naturals. I think I need to go back and see that one naked!

JackCouldn't LE just make an appointment, and then do th ebust after they were in? Kinda makes no sense... Too bad, cuz Maya sounds hot. Between these AMP busts and how close I was at Pancho's, I'm done for a while. The scene is too hot and I'm not taking any chances.

SR Only
01-30-06, 23:03
Called Nirv and asked for an appt with Maya. Confirmed the time, but just as I hung the phone up, I thought I heard Mamasan say something.

I get there and Mama says Maya is busy and it would be 15 min before anyone else was free. I said thanks, but I couldn't wait. Mama was apologetic. As I am turning the corner, I hear Mama say something. Mama is saying good bye to a departing monger. She says come in. I meet Judy. We go to the room. I pay the house. As I am sitting there I am starting to remember a girl who's name starts with "J" and the attempted upcharge. Uh oh. But Julie has a nice smile and a tight body. The Little Head wins (we've all done that!).

The TS was fast with some nice touching, but we're out and back in about eight min. Some nice kissing (no DFK). She's already got the cover in her mouth. Spends time on the BJ but not very much. She moves to the table and gets on her back with her butt on the edge. I do the slow in and out. She keeps it slow, too. I hate it when they try to pump you like they are churning butter. I blow after a little while. She does say maybe a second pop. I'm not sure I can (sorry guys). Off to get a towel.

She offers a massage and does just the back only. If she had hit the front, I might have come around for round two. Looking at the whole project, she got me out in 45 min. Turn & earn.

I think she looked Phillipino, not your usual Korean girl. It was a nice change. Very fake rack, but certainly usable. :)

SR Only

Rat Dog
01-31-06, 10:47
Called Nirv and asked for an appt with Maya. Confirmed the time, but just as I hung the phone up, I thought I heard Mamasan say something.

I get there and Mama says Maya is busy and it would be 15 min before anyone else was free. I said thank, but I couldn't wait. Mama was apologetic. As I am turning the corner, I hear Mama say something. Mam is saying good bye to a departing monger. She says come in. I meet Judy. We go to the room. I pay the house. As I am sitting there I am starting to remember a girl who's name starts with "J" and the attempted upcharge. Uh oh. But Julie has a nice smile and a tight body. The Little Head wins (we've all done that!).

The TS was fast with some nice touching, but we're out and back in about eight min. Some nice kissing (no DFK). She's already got the cover in her mouth. Spends time on the BJ but not very much. She moves to the table and gets on her back with her butt on the edge. I do the slow in and out. She keeps it slow, too. I hate it when they try to pump you like they are churning butter. I blow after a little while. She does say maybe a second pop. I'm not sure I can (sorry guys). Off to get a towel.

She offers a massage and does just the back only. If she had hit the front, I might have come around for round two. Looking at the whole project, she got me out in 45 min. Turn & earn.

I think she looked Phillipino, not your usual Korean girl. It was a nice change. Very fake rack, but certainly usable. :)

SR OnlySr,

Was this girl Julie? Did she try to hit you up for the extra Jackson?

ConnRimmer
02-03-06, 08:43
Saw Donna at Nirvana last week. Wasn't too crazy about Gina when Mama brought her out to me. Gina is rail-thin with a bad bleach job on her hair. Not much of an ass either. Can she perform? I don't know, somebody chime in.

Anyway, she brings in Donna next. Very friendly girl and attractive, I'd give her an 8. Short, about 5'2'', implants, long hair, etc. Nice eyes. TS was nothing special with no attention to Mr Johnson except for a quick wash. Back in the room, a quick massage, then 1 minute CBJ, then multiple positions. SHe took it like a trooper until Mama called to her. Not a star performer, but not he worst either. I really wished she would've tossed my salad, but she didn't even attempt it. I thought AMP girls used to do this; Not any more! Anyway, I'll try another girl next time. I need a PSE. Any suggestions?

SR Only
02-05-06, 23:38
Sr,Was this girl Julie? Did she try to hit you up for the extra Jackson?

No, no upcharge. I was prepared just in case it was that girl. So if we look at "Monger per minute" (MPM), she kept it profitable. :) So "Judy" is okay.

SRO

Mangoat
02-06-06, 00:04
No, no upcharge. I was prepared just in case it was that girl. So if we look at "Monger per minute" (MPM), she kept it profitable. :) So "Judy" is okay.

SRO

hahaha, "monger per minute", that's a good one!! :) Personally I can go by R.O.I. (return on intercourse). :)

Rat Dog
02-07-06, 10:36
[QUOTE=ConnRimmer]Saw Donna at Nirvana last week. Wasn't too crazy about Gina when Mama brought her out to me. Gina is rail-thin with a bad bleach job on her hair. Not much of an ass either. Can she perform? I don't know, somebody chime in.

Dude, I think you really missed the mark on Gina. She is one of the all time GREAT AMP girls out there. She's been at Nirvinna for at least two years now and you'd be hard pressed to find better anywhere. Not only are her services great including awesome massage skills, but she truly has a great personality coupled with good English language. Every time I see her it is better than ever! Never rushed, you get your maximum monger per minute quotient. Plus, she knows everyone, so its fun to catch up on many of the past amp girls that have moved on. I love GINA!!!!!!!

Frank Booth
02-07-06, 13:04
[QUOTE=ConnRimmer]Saw Donna at Nirvana last week. Wasn't too crazy about Gina when Mama brought her out to me. Gina is rail-thin with a bad bleach job on her hair. Not much of an ass either. Can she perform? I don't know, somebody chime in.

Dude, I think you really missed the mark on Gina. She is one of the all time GREAT AMP girls out there. She's been at Nirvinna for at least two years now and you'd be hard pressed to find better anywhere. Not only are her services great including awesome massage skills, but she truly has a great personality coupled with good English language. Every time I see her it is better than ever! Never rushed, you get your maximum monger per minute quotient. Plus, she knows everyone, so its fun to catch up on many of the past amp girls that have moved on. I love GINA!!!!!!!

Agreed Rat Dog. With all due respect, ConnRimmer, there is a shitload of archival material here on Gina, including from me. You're almost guaranteed a great session from her, though beware if you see someone else there at a later date.

Jack CT
02-08-06, 00:27
[QUOTE=Rat Dog]

Agreed Rat Dog. With all due respect, ConnRimmer, there is a shitload of archival material here on Gina, including from me. You're almost guaranteed a great session from her, though beware if you see someone else there at a later date.

Ring up another satisfied Gina customer. Don't let the hair fool you. She is truly the top of the line at Nirvana. I have also seen her without her Nirvana Barbie look, and she looks sweet and very K-gal girl next door.

Great girl, great fun, and just great to spend time with. Doesn't take herself or this game too seriously.

Jack

Hugh Handsoman
02-08-06, 09:39
The other night I stopped in Norwalk for some relaxation. During the massage, the masseuse in her 30's started babbling about how slow the spa she was working in was, only 12-15 customers that day. During my rub down she said she has worked in Pa. In Chinatown. There are over 30 amps with 10-15 girls that do 60-100 customers per day on average. Business is (Boom)-ing for sure ;)

ConnRimmer
02-10-06, 23:18
Okay, I'm wrong. I'll take Gina for a spin. No worries. Thanks.

Smoke & Mirrors
02-12-06, 04:27
and on the one all us guys bought her - drives a Mercedes!

bt: She may be driving a benz,but, it's an old early 90's S-class worth under 13K .Probably picked it up off a limo driver from C or K-town.

Viking King
02-12-06, 09:43
Stopped by the Hott Sun last week with a coupon. Called ahead for Coco but was given the "bait & switch" to Nabi. Nabi was a little older than I like but her body was OK. Average experience and even though I was the only customer, they had me in and out in less than 45 mins.

Member #4477
02-15-06, 13:27
Who's hot at Nirvana? Last time I was in town I saw a fun girl named Jasmine. She was a bit of a GFE, not bad, standard fare. Saw Gina once before. A spinner and a nice ride too but a little freaky.
I long for the days of the voluptuous Paula, who would regularly give me bbbjtc and msog. Are there any wild ones at Nirvana these days?

Dude3984
02-18-06, 17:49
Hi there,

I'm usually more down in the stamford area but noticed ad for something like a european spa with european girls (maybe this is the old "red square"? think that was the name.).

Anyone try this spot out? I like a good AMP as much as another but a nice white girl would be nice too.

Sorry don't remember the exact name I have a bad memory for names!

LuvumBare
03-07-06, 17:54
Is Tranq still around and who are the good ones?
Want to visit on Friday afternoon.
'bare

Rhh33
03-16-06, 21:08
Planning on traveling to Norwalk soon and haven't seen any recent reports on Sissy at Hott Sun. Anybody been there recently? Is Sissy still there? If not I'd like provider with nice natural tits, any suggestions?

Thanks

Craven Morehed
03-17-06, 19:47
Rhh33 I was there about a month ago and asked for Sissy, but was told
she wasn't there. Not sure if she may returned since then, I didn't ask if she was.

Rhh33
03-20-06, 19:17
CT mongers,

I will be traveling to CT area and plan to visit Norwalk for some relaxation therapy. Choice of Hott Sun, Tranquility and Nirvana, which is best bet or is it just luck. Looking for good massage and HR. Prefer girl like Aqua that I saw on last trip to Waterbury (nice natural breasts) (I know that has been debated on Aqua). If you prefer to PM, feel free. Thanks!

Rhh33
03-23-06, 12:52
Traveling in the area and wanted to sample some Norwalk AMP action. I drove the area looking for Hott Sun, Tranquility or Nirvana. It was getting dark and despite a recommendation from a fellow member to not do Hott Sun it was the only one I could locate.

Met at the door by Coco, very pretty! Did the shower and was impressed that she did not use the usual community washing device, but used her bare hands. Nice touch! She cleaned all the necessary places. On to the sauna for a brief dry taste.

Back to the room for a great massage and "relaxation". Highly marks for Coco in my book, great natural tits and nipples and eager to please.

Nuttmeg
03-23-06, 23:21
Traveling in the area and wanted to sample some Norwalk AMP action. I drove the area looking for Hott Sun, Tranquility or Nirvana. It was getting dark and despite a recommendation from a fellow member to not do Hott Sun it was the only one I could locate.

Met at the door by Coco, very pretty! Did the shower and was impressed that she did not use the usual community washing device, but used her bare hands. Nice touch! She cleaned all the necessary places. On to the sauna for a brief dry taste.

Back to the room for a great massage and "relaxation". Highly marks for Coco in my book, great natural tits and nipples and eager to please.

Nirvanna and Tranq are within 1 mile of Hott Sun, opposite side of the same street. Tranq is in the Subway parkign lot and Nirv is in a strip mall.

Rhh33
03-24-06, 12:00
Nirvanna and Tranq are within 1 mile of Hott Sun, opposite side of the same street. Tranq is in the Subway parkign lot and Nirv is in a strip mall.Nuttmeg thanks! It was dark and I rode the street twice, but driving and looking don't always mix well. I never saw the signs for either and only noticed Hott Sun based upon an earlier description about the UPS store. In any case I'm glad it was Hott Sun as I really enjoyed Coco.

Hugh Handsoman
03-25-06, 08:41
Highly marks for Coco in my book, great natural tits and nipples and eager to please.Good for you Rhh33. I just wanted to note that the females who are giving services in most of the mps are older than most percieve them to be. It was only a few years ago, when you could meet up with young sexy fresh ones who would rock your world.

My point is most of the hookers in these places are living on borrowed time (looks wise). Fresh meat is in short supply, and can only be had if you are patronizing an underground asian only place. It was only a few years ago since this trend has evolved. I guess the only way I will ever see a young baby is to hop a flight to the Orient.

Smoke & Mirrors
03-26-06, 03:33
Good for you Rhh33. I just wanted to note that the females who are giving services in most of the mps are older than most percieve them to be. It was only a few years ago, when you could meet up with young sexy fresh ones who would rock your world.

My point is most of the hookers in these places are living on borrowed time (looks wise). Fresh meat is in short supply, and can only be had if you are patronizing an underground asian only place. It was only a few years ago since this trend has evolved. I guess the only way I will ever see a young baby is to hop a flight to the Orient.

You are mostly correct on your assumption. There are some under 35 y/o's at Nirvana, and Waterbury amps. Outside of these venues it's pot lock. Every so often a younger hot one pops up, but the laws of averages hold their ages above the 35 y/o group by a long shot. I've read on competitive sights that there are above 40 y/o hens working there too. I like them younger myself ;)

Wood
03-26-06, 21:30
Hi Everyone,
I see many ad in advocate. I want to try to call them, however, I fear about she are bad in my first experience.

Does anyone know a good girl or recommends to me that would be helpful?

Please PM me for those girl's privacy.

Thanks.

Fun Guy 71
04-04-06, 09:06
Stopped at HS with coupon and drew Nadia (maybe Nabi? Hard to tell due to accent). Very thin, very long (waist length) hair, brown, heavy makeup, small frame with natural B's. Older, probably late 30s, early 40s. TS was weak, hot water on a cold day was nice but all else was brief. Short sauna while others shuffled in and out. Said hi to Coco on the return from shower and as leaving. She said, see you again soon, both times.

Massage was just ok, nothing special. Light touch was minimal and then brief mutual discussion in french. As a linguist she had a standard, uninspired vocabulary. She clearly knows the language but needs a bit more practice in the local dialect. More enthusiasm would be nice. She definitely controlled the flow of discussion and didn't encourage much interaction. Since she wasn't really that busy there was no reason not to have an extended discussion but that didn't seem to interest her. Sadly, our conversation was brief with her carrying most of the discussion.

Will try Coco on the return trip. From having met her previously at Liberty, she is a much better linguist and has a more interesting range of topics that she likes to discuss.

Total cost was under the norm due to the coupon, .30 + .80. Held the line based on brief visit and got no objection. Overall the .50 savings means a free visit every 3 times. Will give HS one more chance before returning happily to HK. Longer drive and no coupon but its normally worth the longer drive to HK and the higher cost for the higher quality.

Mighty Spearsman
04-04-06, 13:26
Good for you Rhh33. I just wanted to note that the females who are giving services in most of the mps are older than most percieve them to be. It was only a few years ago, when you could meet up with young sexy fresh ones who would rock your world.

One of the Korean ladies currently working at an HJ-only AMP in Northeastern CT is the same lady with whom I had had several good sessions at Tokyo Spa on High Street, back in 1989.

She was probably in her early 30s then - you do the math. On the other hand, she's a very nice person and her tits are still lots of fun to play with, better than the tits on many women in their mid-20s.

Liba4
04-05-06, 14:24
As most of you probably know, there's a new crop at Nirvana. I've sampled 4 of them. Latest was Lucy last night at 1am. Wow. If you love big natural tits, she has the absolute best that I've seen. Nice strong massage, good mouthwork on the flip, and then the usual service. But what tits!

I also like Bunny (smaller natural breasts, but very tight body and quite a moaner). But Lucy said that Bunny just took a two month vacation starting this week. Seems strange after only being on the job for a month...but I don't run their business.

The other two (I've forgotten their names) were attractive but not too notable.

Happy hunting!

Mighty Spearsman
04-06-06, 13:05
As most of you probably know, there's a new crop at Nirvana. I've sampled 4 of them. Latest was Lucy ...

I also like Bunny (smaller natural breasts, but very tight body and quite a moaner). But Lucy said that Bunny just took a two month vacation starting this week. Seems strange after only being on the job for a month...but I don't run their business...
Highly possible that Bunny's been working at another AMP on the Korean AMP circuit for the last several months, most likely one of the great AMPs in the Washington, DC area, before her one month stay at Nirvana. So she was due for her long vacation.

From what I've learned over the years from befriending some AMP girls, an extended vacation (2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months) is an integral part of the job - gives their hands (from giving all those table showers) and pussies a rest and keeps them from getting totally burnt out. Usually the girls hole up somewhere in Queens, watching TV, eating kimchi and painting their fingernails and toenails.

Chrome Dome
04-08-06, 09:27
Both Tranquility and Liberty Spa's got busted in the last week. See

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/local/scn-sa-nor.spas3apr08,0,779686.story

Between Stamford and Norwalk tightening the screws I have avoided the spas and am enjoying the chase at strip clubs. Have had luck at Hideaway and Scruples. Hideaway is easier and cheaper, but Scruples seems to be slipping in quality. I have had luck at Beamers years ago but on principal refuse to pay the extra $30 for the VIP room which is required if you really want to have a chance with a hookup. (That and it gets expensive on top of everything else if you go on a frequent basis)

Jack CT
04-08-06, 09:47
Stamford Advocate reports this morning that both Tranquility Spa and Liberty Spa were hit by LE on Thursday evening within a couple of hours of each other.
No customers appeared to be arrested or detained, but immigration officials were there to check on the women's status.

This is a regular yearly occurrence for Tranquility as they were hit a year ago February, and have been busted previously. But Liberty has been operatiing unabated for several years.

Names and ages of the women were not given, although residencies of the women were listed as NY, Texas and San Francisco.

Be safe

Jack

VilunyaChert
04-08-06, 12:34
It's kind of ironic that when you google for Tranquility and Liberty together, the first hit you get is "to insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty". Yep, the preamble to the US Constitution. Vice Squad, Vice Squad, GO GO GO! Solve a few more victimless crimes before lunch, why don't you, you big brave heroes, you.

A lawyer quoted in the article says that at least one of the women who was arrested is a permanent U.S. resident, another is married to a resident, and they're all documented. I don't see any reason to disbelieve him. So La Migra can call off its dogs. At least CT doesn't seem to have a gang of resident liars, like we do over in RI, who claim every stinking time that the women they bust are being held in slavery and that's why new laws must be passed and the AMPs must all be closed--but never ever support that claim in court (and never, EVER, file any charges based on the existing laws against human trafficking, involuntary servitude, and so on, from the 13th Amendment on down). Yeah, yeah, I know there have been real cases of trafficking and slavery in California and maybe New York City, but there's no evidence of any such thing in RI or CT that I've ever heard of.

Names and ages of the women were not given

They are now. No need to quote the names here, but the Liberty employees were ages 28, 39, 64, and 54 and the Tranquility ones were 35, 48, 42, 34, 64, and 51. "At Tranquility, police said they identified one woman as the madam and another as being responsible for tasks such as cooking and looking after the premises." I'm guessing those are the 51 and 64 year olds.

Luv to Daty
04-15-06, 17:32
Liba4 - good call. decided to take your recommendation and went to Nirvana around noon today. Asked for Lucy and she was available. Short petite girl with a set of huge natural knockers. I must say it was my best session in quite some time. Enthusiastic and she had attention to detail. A little bit of everything was on the menu - great time. And those knockers are something else. I will definitely repeat with her.

Shawnal
04-22-06, 21:54
Pretty new to this site but long time monger. Last post was on Nirvanna with Lucy posted by accident I believe in Bridgeport site sorry guys. Need a beatiful black companion to pleasure me any suggestions. BC has gone down the tubes been a while last trip there awfull not been back since.

Shawnal
04-25-06, 00:12
Saw Lucy again unbelievable. We went to shower the usual and back to room. Started with nice hard massage for about 15 to 20 min.Then the flip CBJ and 69 DATY OH BOY THAT WAS GREAT for 10 min then had to stop.Then me just me doing DATY she REALLY ENJOYED IT.Ended with CFS and CDS. Any of you guys who truley want a special time trust me you will not be dissapointed. I am new to this site but not new to the game.

Good Luck

Bad Dawg
04-27-06, 02:24
Saw Lucy again unbelievable. We went to shower the usual and back to room. Then the flip CBJ and 69 DATY OH BOY THAT WAS GREAT for 10 min then had to stop.Then me just me doing DATY she REALLY ENJOYED IT.Ended with CFS and CDS. Any of you guys who truley want a special time trust me you will not be dissapointed. I am new to this site but not new to the game.

Good LuckWell Posted, man, and I'm there, making reservations for L !! Thanks for the inte[L] Nirv has always been one of my fav stops - esp Miss Gina so sweet for the type of sessions you write about. Now I got to get my back down there quick. Keep posting!

Bad Dawg
04-29-06, 02:20
Saw Lucy again unbelievable.REALLY ENJOYED IT.Ended with CFS and CDS. Any of you guys who truley want a special time trust me you will not be dissapointed. I am new to this site but not new to the game.

Good LuckShawnman,

I know what your saying! I just went there and Lucy was available, incredible, adorable and delectible. A younger look alike Lucy Liu. She'll be on my brain all the time for sure! Thanks Shawn for the recommendation, i'd be all in agreement and will definitely repeat. But she said no boob job- all natural! Nice new remodel of the rooms, Baths and Shower too: deluxe tile job.

Steve1968
05-10-06, 18:25
This board has been a little quiet lately...just hope the recent issues effecting other towns don't pop up here. I just discovered Norwalk after my favorite Stamford place closed, I'd hate to lose this one too.

Mighty Spearsman
05-16-06, 11:29
Now that I've become a Waterbury AMP refugee (not by choice), I decided to check out the spas in Norwalk.

First stopped by Nirvana. Lucy is "on vacation" (must be that time of the month?) and the mamasan told me that all of the other girls were busy, to come back in an hour.

So I drove over to Liberty, partially because they have a "$30 off" discount coupon printed in the back of the New Haven Advocate and Fairfield County Weekly. The mamasan led me to one of the rooms, then sent in Hanna. Dark hair, medium height, slender, very small breasts (no implants), nice ass by Asian standards, decent looking but not beautiful, looks to be late 20s but is probably 34/35 years old.

Hanna has been in the US for less than 2 years, so not much English, although I later discovered that her Asian language skills were outstanding. Very pleasant and fun to be with, also very attentive to providing good service. Her TS was more like a real massage, and she likes dogs.

Total tariff was $30 for the room and 5 jacksons for her. I liked her so much that I went back a week later, which should tell you most of what you need to know.

Gmo11
05-16-06, 15:30
Now that I've become a Waterbury AMP refugee (not by choice), I decided to check out the spas in Norwalk.

First stopped by Nirvana. Lucy is "on vacation" (must be that time of the month?) and the mamasan told me that all of the other girls were busy, to come back in an hour.Bummer for you that Lucy was on vacation. Actually, I've paid her a couple of visits and was disappointed when I was told the same thing last week. I was told she is coming back in June or July, which probably means she's not coming back. Once you've been with her(obviously YMMV), it basically seems like a pointless act to see another provider, at least at an AMP, and I've seen some great ones, including the "legendary" Gina. While Gina is great and all, she doesn't hold a candle to Lucy, except maybe from a conversational aspect. There was actually a girl named "Coco" at Hong Kong last year who was a ALMOST phenomenal horn dog, but still falls a good amount short of Lucy.

Other than that, let me add that Nirvana, IMO, is better than Hong Kong, except that there aren't any mirrors in the rooms. :) The quality of the girls is pretty much on par and the mamasans don't jerk you around. If you call and make an appointment with a particular girl, I have yet to be told that girl is "busy" upon my arrival. I found that to be particularly annoying with Hong Kong.

Me: "Yes, I called for Lee".

Mamasan: [talks in Korean to other mamasan] "Oh, she busy right now. I get you another nice girl for you.[goes and gets girl] She okay?"

What the hell am I supposed to say, "no, she's ugly. Good bye?"

I dont' think so. Anyway, I never had a bad time with any of the "replacements", but it pissed me off and happened at least the last 3 times I went there. I guess they were just too busy to take appointments. Either that or it was too stressful for them to properly manage customer satisfaction.

Bad Dawg
05-16-06, 22:40
Bummer for you that Lucy was on vacation. Actually, I've paid her a couple of visits and was disappointed when I was told the same thing last week. There was actually a girl named "Coco" at Hong Kong last year who was a ALMOST phenomenal horn dog, but still falls a good amount short of Lucy.

Other than that, let me add that Nirvana, IMO, is better than Hong Kong, except that there aren't any mirrors in the rooms. :) The quality of the girls is pretty much on par and the mamasans don't jerk you around. If you call and make an appointment with a particular girl, I have yet to be told that girl is "busy" upon my arrival. I found that to be particularly annoying with Hong Kong.

I dont' think so. Anyway, I never had a bad time with any of the "replacements", but it pissed me off and happened at least the last 3 times I went there. I guess they were just too busy to take appointments. Either that or it was too stressful for them to properly manage customer satisfaction.

Guys, It wasn't that long ago that I was raving with my friend Shawnal about Nirvana, see prior posts. But respectfully I want to put it out there that we keep the details down, we got PM technology for the really hot and juicy particulars. Maybe just a little gun shy from the Wtby meltdown, but check the concerns that two of our most respected mentors posted on the Hartford forum:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
If anyone has been wondering about KL, I just wanted to post that she is the real deal. She is not for everyone but I enjoyed my time with her and will see her again. I am not going to post details and suggest that others also do not post details about her.

Originally Posted by Stoner (Hartford posts)
Your words are wisdom, Gordon. Its not easy to swallow cause we all love posting details, but it is wisest in her case. Thanks for the report. I'll look into seeing her soon, me thinks.

Thanks Stoner and Gordon for keeping us mindful, and to Jackson for keeping it all secure (unlike those bastards at Verizon, SBC and AT+T who turned over everyone's phone records)

Peace With Respect ,
Dawg

Mighty Spearsman
05-17-06, 21:33
I totally agree with what Big Dawg wrote, and I support Gordon and Stoner, two of our most esteemed board members.

You'll notice that I posted much less detail than in the past (at least by my old reporting standards) concerning my two recent visits with Hanna at Liberty. Let's hope that Liberty, Nirvana and the other AMPs in Norwalk can stay open and "under the radar."

Bad Dawg
05-18-06, 02:07
I totally agree with what Big Dawg wrote, and I support Gordon and Stoner, two of our most esteemed board members.

You'll notice that I posted much less detail than in the past (at least by my old reporting standards) concerning my two recent visits with Hanna at Liberty. Let's hope that Liberty, Nirvana and the other AMPs in Norwalk can stay open and "under the radar."

Thanks, MightySpear, we noticed. It's just a sad reality, but on the other hand PM's can be unlimited. Reminds me of the old quote, "Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean someones not out to get you!"

Stoner
05-18-06, 15:01
Baddawg: Thanks for the kind words, but I'd like to clarify something re: UTR.

Just by mentioning the place here in this forum, immediately breaks any form of UTR. Consider what I am saying. We aren't discussing Walmart on these pages. This is a forum about finding P4P in the U.S. If i mentioned my dermatoligist on these pages, you would think she's P4P. If you or anyone else mentions a specific spa in a specific town, then consider that it is now no longer UTR, and won't be as long as Google or any other search engine on the planet never finds it.

Yes, I'm playing a bit of devil's advocate, but I hope to challenge what gets posted and what doesn't. For instance, there are TONS of info that doesn't get posted but folks know about. Like, take the latin brothels in Danbury. Out of all the folks that hit these pages, NO ONE KNEW ABOUT THESE? Come on. Those, imo, are UTR. Granted, I've heard rumors about them for at least 6 years now, but never a specific place, and no one with a first, or even second hand info.

HK was never UTR. Never, ever, ever UTR. LE and those who battle the forces of E.V.I.L. (patent pending), know about these places within the space of 7 minutes of web surfing.

So should we stop posting? No. What we should be leary about is giving AMMO to these people. Sure, they know SOMETHING may be going on. But what? Be careful withour explicit details. Though entertaining, its not necessary.

But I think its critical to know what people and places are open for biz, and minor, yet important, details should be known and/or expected. I'm not saying I have an idea of how we should all move about in making this a viable source of info for the reader, both ardent and casual. I think the way Gordon went about posting re: the CL provider was spot on goal. You know enough that she is for real, you know of whether she worth a return, and other small details. If you need more info, you ask, or godforbid, call her and ask. :)

CT Forum is among the best forums on the board, imo. Lots of helpful gents. Few trolls. As opportunites for p4p arise, folks can tune in and find out about it. If they want more details, they check it out for themself (hit or miss), or you ask someone here by PM (miss or hit).

Alright...i'm done playing the devil's advocate. Back to being an Angel's prosecutor.

Suitribe
05-18-06, 18:16
Stoner,

Thanks for the thoughts I've been struggling with exactly what I should say on these boards now, not wanting to give anything away but not wanting to be cowed into silence either. We have to assume anything said here goes into some PD's permanent dossier. It's hard to have a useful forum that does no damage under those circumstances.

That said, someone told me that a place in Norwalk recently had a visit from those E.V.I.L. doers. She didn't know the name and is affiliated with the place's competition (broadly-defined), so I don't know how reliable the report is. Anyone hear anything?

It's nice to hear CL has something besides cam girls. From time to time I've seen ads there that look like they might be real, but it's so hard to say. I did notice one of the ct-adults girls on there not that long ago, in case anyone remembers them.

Chrome Dome
05-19-06, 07:25
Todays Stamford Advocate, page A10 (can't find it online) They raided Tranquility and Hott Sun Spa's yesterday. A total of 13 people arrested, among them it looks like 4 mongers. This was not just a local bust since they brought in the Feds to look at the passport and visa fraud.

Vegas Baby
05-19-06, 08:56
2 spas raided in Norwalk..........

Rebrobate218
05-25-06, 22:42
Went to Chrystals the other night. Got a very nice girl who actually gave a pretty good massage. She was kind of pretty but she had snaggle teeth. All in all a good time.

Nuttmeg
05-25-06, 23:25
They skipped Nirvanna on the raids?

Scary time to mongor. I have switched to basic R & t and my two ATF dancers lagain, Crystal and Nakita. Too scary of a time for me to chance it otherwise.

Jack CT
06-04-06, 23:15
I will be heading to New Haven on Mon. Is the green light on?

All spas are open. I even noticed Tranquility has its OPEN sign on today. But visit at your own risk.

Jack

Rat Dog
06-23-06, 09:36
Does anyone know if Gina is still working here? I know there's been a lot of new hires there lately and some of the long timers like Bebe and Julie aren't there any more.

Bad Dawg
06-23-06, 23:28
Does anyone know if Gina is still working here? I know there's been a lot of new hires there lately and some of the long timers like Bebe and Julie aren't there any more.

Ya, big turnover, but all the new girls I've seen are hot, near perfect, which is why we still value and pay for AMP quality. For obvious reasons, don't want to post details on this forum, but went this week in the evening, and it was great, pampered and treated like royalty. Called ahead, they want to make appts. I asked for Gina, but she was "on vaca" but got a 9 to 10 looker again. Thanks again to my friend Shawn who made the recommendation and for getting me to go back and check Nirvana!

Colonel Angus
06-29-06, 08:02
FWIW- Tranquility Spa is now advertising as Main Spa. Perhaps they had to change their legal business entity to stay open. They have been busted atleast three times that I know of.

Hugh Handsoman
07-05-06, 23:20
Or so it seems. I had some business nearby, and drove around. All the "OPEN" signs were on,finally ended up at Liberty on Rt-1. I met Penny there about 10 days ago, not bad, quite the usual fare.

I returned this past weekend to a tighter smaller one named Mimi.cbj,cfs,no dfk,or lfk. She splashed on the sause before i could take a look see.

I split her open for at least a half an hour, RCG,CG,Mish,doggy.Tight coochie,and she let me know it by the happy song she was singing ;) nice pop and burst in bag, She even thanked me for getting her off. She likes her occupation,and will be there for a while, from what she mumbled in broken english.

*note: I park away from here and walk in. Rumor says the place is on the sting list so be weary fellows. Nor-wack is still warm from the last one :eek:

Joe_c
07-07-06, 19:09
Or so it seems. I had some business nearby, and drove around. All the "OPEN" signs were on,finally ended up at Liberty on Rt-1. I met Penny there about 10 days ago, not bad, quite the usual fare.

I returned this past weekend to a tighter smaller one named Mimi.cbj,cfs,no dfk,or lfk. She splashed on the sause before i could take a look see.

I split her open for at least a half an hour, RCG,CG,Mish,doggy.Tight coochie,and she let me know it by the happy song she was singing ;) nice pop and burst in bag, She even thanked me for getting her off. She likes her occupation,and will be there for a while, from what she mumbled in broken english.

*note: I park away from here and walk in. Rumor says the place is on the sting list so be weary fellows. Nor-wack is still warm from the last one :eek:

Except for Hott Sun...looks like they are closed down.

Hugh Handsoman
07-07-06, 21:05
Except for Hott Sun...looks like they are closed down.

They were closed for the 4th, as many were all around. Open again ;)

Joe_c
07-08-06, 08:08
They were closed for the 4th, as many were all around. Open again ;)

I went by there yesterday afteroon...no sign on, and it looked like they were shut down, unless they are still on vacation...doors were locked and no-one answered.

Jack CT
07-09-06, 13:41
I went by there yesterday afteroon...no sign on, and it looked like they were shut down, unless they are still on vacation...doors were locked and no-one answered.

I went by last evening. All locked up, no sign on. I saw a van there the other day and it appeared that they were taking things out of the building and putting them in the van.

Maybe relocating????

Jack

Joe_c
07-10-06, 06:32
I went by last evening. All locked up, no sign on. I saw a van there the other day and it appeared that they were taking things out of the building and putting them in the van.

Maybe relocating????

Jack

Perhaps...if so, they should post here and let us know where they are going :)

Hugh Handsoman
07-10-06, 06:40
I have heard that Ocean Spa in Devon has a new owner from Norwalk as of 7/5. Possible it's H/S?

Outworlder
07-18-06, 08:16
After a dissapointing day up in Waterbury waiting for a NO SHOW provider named KAT, I've decided to try NIRVANA(Norwalk).

I went in & the Mamasan checked me out; Then I asked for a very pretty & skinny provider;

Gina enters the room & WoW! A tall 26yr old 5'8" tanned skinny wavy dirty Blonde haired korean that speaks very good english. She has a Tattoo just above her Ass & a pierced CZ belly Button jewelry.

She washed my Ass & Cock real well & then back @ the Room, she knew exactly what I wanted (because I looked dEPRESSED & DEPRIEVED), so she went to work on my cock for several minutes (BBBJ) & then FS cowgirl, doggy style for 20 minutes. She was very tight, smelled bathroom fresh, & she let me play with her ass & suck on her perfect tits.

She emphatically told me to come back soon & kissed me several times near the lips. After leaving, I saw some other nice girls by the lounge.

Set me back $120

Appearance: 9 Performance: 9 Attitude:9

KAT:0 0 0

PS she lives in Upper East Side manhattan & has a 29yr old boyfriend that is on the rocks.

SR Only
07-18-06, 09:47
Outworlder, not to take away anything from your visit, but that's SOP at Nirv. :)

I would caution an escalation of the pricing. .60 for the house and $1 for the tuition. Obviously she has been very attentive at her ESL classes. :)

Member #6561
07-18-06, 11:28
I just had the itch that needed scratchin'

I arrived and found the parking lot nearly full, but I went in anyway. Mamasan escorted me to a room and while on the way I requested a thin girl. She sent in a nice looking deeply tanned K girl - about 28 years old, 5'7"- 5'8", 115 -120 lbs in a mico bikini. She was cute and thin enough for me so I said Ok - why not I was already getting hard by just looking at her. Her stomach was not flat but just a slight amount of fat there. Her tits and ass looked great in the bikini.

I gave her the standard $60 for the massage, undressed and waited for the girl to return for the Table Shower. She had a nice personality and giggled when I grabbed her ass on the way to the shower. I had one of the best table showers I've ever had in the USA AMP with her. A "Soapy Massage" in Thailand will always top this. I think they should have a hole in the table so you can lie down flat without hurting your most prized possession. The way she washed me, I had trouble lying on my stomach. On the flip, this very intuitive girl realized my dick was very dirty needed a soft and very thorough cleaning. I almost lost it in there. All this time we are joking back and forth and laughing.

Once back n the room, she immediately stripped and lay down next to me. While stripping, she revealed a mothers tits with some sag but overall she wasn't bad. We joke around a bit, then she started the standard tongue bath that led to a fantastic BBBJ. I figured she had the jimmie already in her mouth and would slip it on with her mouth but she didn't. This girl loves to suck dick! It was so good I opted to continue with it 'til blast off. No complaints and no talk of a tip yet either. After about 15 -20 min of soft ice cream cone licking, alternating DT, balls and thigh carressing, I lost it. I politely warned her prior launch so there was no CIM.

She dressed , left and came back with hot towels for clean up. I didn't move 'cause I was so spent by then. She gently cleaned me up and told me to roll over. I then got a great "walk on my back" massage. This was just what I needed and it lasted about 15 min. I felt great at the end.

YMMV, but she must have liked me ;) 'cause she never mentioned money for extras - it must have been a gift. I did happily loan her a Franklin for being so nice to me, which made her smile. :D

Kam-Sa-Mi-Dah!

I'm out the door in just about an hour with a smile on my face.

Since LE probably reads this forum, Senior members can PM me for her name and the establishment she works at.

nocbj4me

Supreme 8
07-18-06, 14:00
Is Gina really on the rocks with her boyfriend?

Supreme 8
07-18-06, 16:14
Wow she must be really mad at me to say we are on the rocks!

After a dissapointing day up in Waterbury waiting for a NO SHOW provider named KAT, I've decided to try NIRVANA(Norwalk).

I went in & the Mamasan checked me out; Then I asked for a very pretty & skinny provider;

Gina enters the room & WoW! A tall 26yr old 5'8" tanned skinny wavy dirty Blonde haired korean that speaks very good english. She has a Tattoo just above her Ass & a pierced CZ belly Button jewelry.

She washed my Ass & Cock real well & then back @ the Room, she knew exactly what I wanted (because I looked dEPRESSED & DEPRIEVED), so she went to work on my cock for several minutes (BBBJ) & then FS cowgirl, doggy style for 20 minutes. She was very tight, smelled bathroom fresh, & she let me play with her ass & suck on her perfect tits.

She emphatically told me to come back soon & kissed me several times near the lips. After leaving, I saw some other nice girls by the lounge.

Set me back $120

Appearance: 9 Performance: 9 Attitude:9

KAT:0 0 0

PS she lives in Upper East Side manhattan & has a 29yr old boyfriend that is on the rocks.

Outworlder
07-18-06, 22:57
Supreme 8,

Gina asked me about my relationships, so I asked about hers' & she was like 'hmm hmm'. So to me she maybe revaluating her future.
If I were U, I would talk to her more & see what is the matter. Maybe she needs more attention or she needs some help in other areas of her life.

Communication!!!!!

Outworlder

Zippy2853
07-19-06, 00:12
Supreme 8,

Gina asked me about my relationships, so I asked about hers' & she was like 'hmm hmm'. So to me she maybe revaluating her future.

If I were you, I would talk to her more & see what is the matter. Maybe she needs more attention or she needs some help in other areas of her life.

Communication!

OutworlderWhats this a dating service?

Supreme 8
07-19-06, 01:01
I hear ya Outworlder. I wish I had more to offer her ( enough $$$$ to get her out of there), but unfortunately I don't. She hasn't said anything lately to make me think she is really unhappy with me, but who knows what she is really thinking (all women are nuts). I can only pay her enough attention, especially when she is working. She is a sweetheart though. I'll have a talk with her when I get a chance to.

Peace.

Supreme 8,

If I were U, I would talk to her more & see what is the matter. Maybe she needs more attention or she needs some help in other areas of her life.

Communication!

Outworlder

Vegas Baby
07-19-06, 08:30
She told me she lives in Queens. And is roommates with Cherri another Nirvana allstar. BTW she said she loves to do doubles with Cherri and eats her pussy all the time. These girls will say anything. You cant believe a word that comes out of their mouths. Its all about the benjamins. No more no less. They hate us. Trust me on this one. Nirvana is like Grand Centarl Station.
I wonder how much $ these girls make? 5-10 dates a day or so is average. A friend offered Cherri 2000.00 for a week at his house. She laughed in his face.

Member #6561
07-19-06, 09:18
I got that itch that needed scratchin' again so I returned for more on Sunday and was not disappointed. This time I called ahead to reserve. Mamasan really wanted to nail me down to an exact arrival time. As I had to travel a bit and with traffic I couldn't be precise. I arrived 10 min after the appointment time. Same intro as before. My massuse looked great in bikini top with short shorts. I got an even better TS this time with very nearly launched in there. I don't know why she thought it was so dirty and needed such a soft but thorough cleaning ;)

Back to the room for more of the same as my last post but also some covered Asian CG, whch was very nice. Unfortuantely, in this postion, her tits don't look so good - too much sag. She doen't show any child bearing stretch marks but the tits gave it away. The overall package is still good. I then decided to finish via BBBJ again because she does it just the way I like it. :D Again I warn her so no CIM. She is nice so I don't want to be a bastard and not warn her. After the warm towel clean up, Mama knocks on the door. WTF! It's only 40 min into the session! I then realize why she wanted to nail me down for a reservation time. I ask for a little leg and foot massage but it's not as good as before and I sense she feels a lot under pressure from Mamasan to finish up. Also they were somewhat short-handed that day. It was a good session but I will be on time next time.

Kam-Sa-Mi-Da!

nocbj4me

Rat Dog
07-19-06, 10:55
I got that itch that needed scratchin' again so I returned for more on Sunday and was not disappointed. This time I called ahead to reserve. Mamasan really wanted to nail me down to an exact arrival time. As I had to travel a bit and with traffic I couldn't be precise. I arrived 10 min after the appointment time. Same intro as before. My massuse looked great in bikini top with short shorts. I got an even better TS this time with very nearly launched in there. I don't know why she thought it was so dirty and needed such a soft but thorough cleaning ;)

Back to the room for more of the same as my last post but also some covered Asian CG, whch was very nice. Unfortuantely, in this postion, her tits don't look so good - too much sag. She doen't show any child bearing stretch marks but the tits gave it away. The overall package is still good. I then decided to finish via BBBJ again because she does it just the way I like it. :D Again I warn her so no CIM. She is nice so I don't want to be a bastard and not warn her. After the warm towel clean up, Mama knocks on the door. WTF! It's only 40 min into the session! I then realize why she wanted to nail me down for a reservation time. I ask for a little leg and foot massage but it's not as good as before and I sense she feels a lot under pressure from Mamasan to finish up. Also they were somewhat short-handed that day. It was a good session but I will be on time next time.

Kam-Sa-Mi-Da!

nocbj4meI thought Kam-Sa-Mi-Da meant "You're Welcome".

Am I wrong all these years?

Supreme 8
07-19-06, 15:33
Well, I'm not gonna say where she lives and who she lives with, or how old she really is. I know she tells harmless lies just to make conversation. But I know she doesn't hate me, and since I know I am not going to be a millionaire anytime sooon, I can't say she is with me for the money. Deep down she has a good heart. I wish I could a double with cherri though, sounds like it would be fun!

She told me she lives in Queens. And is roommates with Cherri another Nirvana allstar. BTW she said she loves to do doubles with Cherri and eats her pussy all the time. These girls will say anything. You cant believe a word that comes out of their mouths. Its all about the benjamins. No more no less. They hate us. Trust me on this one. Nirvana is like Grand Centarl Station.

I wonder how much $ these girls make? 5-10 dates a day or so is average. A friend offered Cherri 2000.00 for a week at his house. She laughed in his face.

Gmo11
07-19-06, 16:53

I wonder how much $ these girls make? 5-10 dates a day or so is average. A friend offered Cherri 2000.00 for a week at his house. She laughed in his face.I'm pretty sure she does have a place in Queens, somewhere near Shea Stadium. The girl is a big Mets fan and a baseball fan at that.

BTW, anyone know if that girl "Bunny" or "Bonny" is still working a Nirvana? Saw her once when I was with Gina and would like to sample sometime.

ER Kerk
07-19-06, 18:46
Kamsa hamnida
너를 감사하십시요

Outworlder
07-20-06, 10:10
WOw!

Maybe she is just making small talk; I just told her that I live in Stamford & she just blurted out that she lives in Manhattan with her 29yr old BF.

Plus, she likes to take on 2 guys at once?!?! Maybe for more money!?!?

But, she, personally, doesn't like girl on girl sessions; She says she only goes so far in her job, but there are other girls that are into girls; She told me straight up that she is Straight.

Okay!?!!

Outworlder

Supreme 8
07-20-06, 16:56
Yeah, she is a huge mets fan. I bust her chops all the time about them. We went to the game were the yanks blew them out at yankee stadium. Anyway, Bonnie got a boob job not to long ago. Last I heard she was still there, but I'll try and find out for sure for you.

I'm pretty sure she does have a place in Queens, somewhere near Shea Stadium. The girl is a big Mets fan and a baseball fan at that.

BTW, anyone know if that girl "Bunny" or "Bonny" is still working a Nirvana? Saw her once when I was with Gina and would like to sample sometime.

Member #6561
07-20-06, 18:59
I thought Kam-Sa-Mi-Da meant "You're Welcome".

Am I wrong all these years?

I think it's "Cha-Ma-Nayo" (or something that sounds like this) for "Your Welcome"

How about it ER Kirk? Am I close?

I know my spelling is bad but I spelled it like I heard it.

nocbj4me

ER Kerk
07-20-06, 19:32
I think it's "Cha-Ma-Nayo" (or something that sounds like this) for "Your Welcome"

How about it ER Kirk? Am I close?

I know my spelling is bad but I spelled it like I heard it.

nocbj4me

Chon maneyo
천만에요

MrBig40
07-21-06, 12:47
"Cha-Ma-Nayo" means you are welcome

"Kam-Sa-Mi-Da" means thank you

Gina has many boyfriends and does not like girls but likes money and cars "AMG".

She is aprox. 36 (Korean age) and she is the youngest in the shop.

Supreme 8
07-23-06, 01:17
36 is a little bit of an exaggeration...

"Cha-Ma-Nayo" means you are welcome

"Kam-Sa-Mi-Da" means thank you

Gina has many boyfriends and does not like girls but likes money and cars "AMG".

She is aprox. 36 (Korean age) and she is the youngest in the shop.

SR Only
07-24-06, 13:28
Saw Cherry today at Nirv. I think that is the fastest I've ever been rushed. In and out of the TS in ten minutes. That was the clock in the massage room. Quick splash down, little soap on the little head, rinse, and we're outta there.

She did do one thing I liked. I had been sitting on the edge of the table. She had been rinsing the LH with her tongue just to make sure it was clean. Cover goes on and she deep throats me (no stretch here). But when she finished that, she dabbed a little lube, but her f*ck me shoes back on and backed up on me, and put the LH inside. Nice touch. We did a few more positions. She was hoping one would get me to blow and she could move on. I didn't give up that easily. :)

And out the door in 36 minutes or so.

I should also mention that I had called ahead and asked for Gina. Nope, she'll be busy. Lucy? Sure. See you in a few. When I was led in mama just put me in a room real fast. I thought she knew I was the Lucy appt. I had also mentioned to Cherry that I had called for Lucy. I should have been more vocal.

Okay, I was on the way out. Told mama I was the Lucy appt. She apologized. She said I should have told Cherry. I said I did. Mama looked pissed. I told her I was also rushed, too. More apologies. (No refunds).

I did see a girl pass by on our way back from the TS and asked my speed-o date her name. She said Yumi. Smokin' bod., and taller. Anybody try her?

Gmo11
07-24-06, 14:41
I did see a girl pass by on our way back from the TS and asked my speed-o date her name. She said Yumi. Smokin' bod., and taller. Anybody try her?You must've only got a quick glance. Don't waste your time. And that's not to say that she provides horrible service or anything. She's just not up to the standards of some of the others you mentioned. If Gina is 36(not a chance), then Yumi is 66.

I really do believe that Gina is 26 or 27 - possibly a year or 3 older, but not anymore than that. Miko was 37 when she left for crying out loud. How do I know for sure? I don't. :)

Vegas Baby
07-25-06, 12:13
Last time i saw Cherry she was awful. She was extremly unhappy with me. Now this was our 5th date or so. She had been on vacation for a couple of months. This chick when new was great. I was told she had hurt her back. She came back very different. The last time I saw her a month or so ago she was a different person. She was like a robot. Burnout had sunken in. Servicing the gai-jin all day and night took its ugly toll.
Cherry is very fine with an unusally nice ass for a K girl. As always YMMV. I am not sure if I will repeat at Nirvana. I think I am getting tired of the volume this shop does. The service has definitly changed. The focus seems to be in and out asap.
I also sweat bullets when i go. Nirvana can only dodge so many bullets.
Gina has mentioned Nirvana is safe as a few of her customers are Norwalk detectives.
I guess they are on the pad and paid up.

Hugh Handsoman
07-28-06, 08:40
Gina has mentioned Nirvana is safe as a few of her customers are Norwalk detectives.I guess they are on the pad and paid up.

I've Heard this story before at other places. I smell rancid bacon. Norwalk is run by bent dicks, along with Bridgeport, and anywhere amps proliferate. It's a well known fact. All the amps are patronized by non paying self serving cheap bastard 50.

Vegas Baby
07-28-06, 14:00
five o. I wonder how often these guys read these boards. Who else is reading these boards?

Jack CT
07-28-06, 23:40
Gina has mentioned Nirvana is safe as a few of her customers are Norwalk detectives.
I guess they are on the pad and paid up.

Was this really necessary?

Jack

Bad Dawg
07-28-06, 23:52
I've Heard this story before at other places. I smell rancid bacon. Norwalk is run by bent dicks, along with Bridgeport, and anywhere amps proliferate. It's a well known fact. All the amps are patronized by non paying self serving cheap bastard 50.

Like he said this was really unnecessary and no one needs to stir the pot unless of course, they're trying to divert attention from themselves. So don't be hating. And as Stoner, Mr. W, Wanderer, CtGuy, Steel and all the seniors say, just stick to the fantasy, and keep it going with goodwil to all.

Peace, Bad Dawg

Stoner
07-29-06, 01:18
I agree with BD...but this shouldn't surprise anyone. Every AMP i've gone to that was worth its salt have a sticker in its window stating they support the police union. I can just picture how they got THAT sticker.

"I'd like my business to be a proud sponsor of your police union!"
"oh, thats so wonderful! What business?"
"Oh, a korean massage parlor up the road!"
"We'll dispatch a union rep within the hour."

No...the conversation I'm quite sure goes very differently than this one.

'Nuff said.

CT Kid #2
07-30-06, 07:10
Hot Sun is closed and appears emptied out. Another one bites the dust! I had a few good memories there though.

Hugh Handsoman
07-30-06, 11:39
So don't be hating.

Peace Out.

Luv to Daty
07-30-06, 17:44
A big thumbs down to Tranq. I was there recently and upon entering mamsan told me new owners and the place was different now. I was here so went in anyway. Got gina. Nice features decent personality nothing special. Average TS. Massage was good. Started working on the boys then started on the cbj. I told her give me everything...she refused. Said she was new Said she will finish me off and that I dont need to pay her. I am a little overwight so maybe she decided not to. Finished the cbj then finished me off on her c-cups. I got dressed and left. I supposed I could have left her .2 but I said screw that. Oh Well.....I think I will stay away from there till I get good reports. thiats going down hill, recent reports from nirvana arent great - where do we go now?

Daty Man
08-01-06, 20:04
Nirvana and Tranquility have both been busted within the last six months. How does that fit in with there claims of safety?

All AMPs get busted. They're closed for a while then reopen. Clients are seldom, if ever, arrested. Four Seasons is reopened, Aloha is reopened, even Apple (old age home brothel) is open.

Is there anybody that thinks the cops don't know what happens in these spas, that they depend on reading boards like this to find out?

Smoke & Mirrors
08-02-06, 19:32
Every AMP i've gone to that was worth its salt have a sticker in its window stating they support the police union. I can just picture how they got THAT sticker.

:rolleyes:

Ben There
08-03-06, 08:00
All AMPs get busted. They're closed for a while then reopen. Clients are seldom, if ever, arrested.Tell that to the guys in Waterbury.

Vegas Baby
08-09-06, 11:41
I have been to a new spot in Larchmont NY. 20-30 minutes south of Norwalk. Its a brazilian aroma therapy massage joint. Girls change daily $$ gets full service. I have been 3 times its ok. No ts. Nice change form the k girls. I think you can get the number from the Stamford Advocate.

Colonel Angus
08-09-06, 13:31
I have been to a new spot in Larchmont NY. 20-30 minutes south of Norwalk. Its a brazilian aroma therapy massage joint. Girls change daily $$ gets full service. I have been 3 times its ok. No ts. Nice change form the k girls. I think you can get the number from the Stamford Advocate.

I like this place though it's a little pricier than the AMPs. Some very hot latinas though.

Hottsunman
08-11-06, 01:03
I haven't been around in a while and heard of big busts. What's open in AMP land and how's the vibes?

Dude3984
08-13-06, 12:08
I see this in the Fairfield County Weekly. Anyone been there?

Daty Man
08-13-06, 16:02
I see this in the Fairfield County Weekly. Anyone been there?I have. It's a RMP. When I was there it was too okay looking Russian girls. The thing about it is that the Russians have their hand out for every dime they can get. There wasn't any enthusiasm and I didn't go back.

Shy Zone Guy
08-13-06, 16:43
Anyone know about this place advertised on Craigs List? Is it a straight 'theraputic Massage Parlor'? or can extras be had?

http://newlondon.craigslist.org/ers/193655455.html

Smoke & Mirrors
08-13-06, 19:10
Anyone know about this place advertised on Craigs List? Is it a straight 'theraputic Massage Parlor'? or can extras be had?

Sloppy money grabbers lie in wait for an unsuspecting mongerer. If you have money to toss out the window, this your place, if not Avoid.

Siddhartha
08-16-06, 05:15
I stopped by Crystal Spa yesterday, 8/15/2006, looked inside their door and saw four or five guys wearing dark blue or black uniforms. One of them was wearing latex gloves. I think I left before they saw me because no one said anything to me.

Are the Norwalk spas going to see another wave of LE activity?

Craven Morehed
08-16-06, 20:20
Siddhartha, could have been because of this little blurb I saw on wtnh's site.

Feds raid 20 brothels in breakup of Korean sex slave ring

(New York-AP, Aug. 16, 2006 4:10 PM) _ Federal authorities say they have shut down a Korean sex-slave ring that operated from Connecticut to North Carolina.

Police say 31 people have been arrested and more than 70 suspected Korean sex slaves freed.

Police say the arrests capped a 15-month probe that began when a Korean couple who owned and operated a chain of brothels in Queens tried to bribe an undercover New York City Police Department detective.

Those arrested on federal charges including conspiracy to engage in human trafficking, prostitution, and conspiracy to transport illegal aliens included brothel owners and managers, middlemen who worked as transporters and individuals who handled the money.

The ring allegedl7y operated out of massage parlors, health spas and acupuncture clinics in Connecticut, New York, Washington D.C., Connecticut, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Maryland and Rhode Island.

If convicted, those charged faced maximum sentences of five to 10 years in prison.

SR Only
08-16-06, 22:31
From the New York Times:

31 Arrested in Human-Trafficking Case

By EMILY VASQUEZ
Published: August 16, 2006
Law enforcement officials announced today the arrest of 31 individuals linked to an international human-trafficking ring operating throughout the Northeast. Officials said they had also taken 67 possible victims of trafficking — all young Korean women — into protective custody. It is believed that the young women were brought to the United States illegally and forced to work as prostitutes in a network of at least 20 brothels.

“This exploitation is not a back-alley business,” said Michael Garcia, United States attorney for the Southern District of New York. “It happens in residential areas of our nation’s capital, it happens in the West 20’s in New York City,” he said.

Many of the brothels, officials said, were fronted by seemingly legitimate businesses, like massage parlors, health spas and acupuncture clinics, including the Crystal Spa on West Avenue in Norwalk, Conn., and Cleveland Park Holistic Health on Connecticut Avenue Northwest in Washington. One brothel was found on West 26th Street and another on 59th Street in Manhattan.

Recruiters who worked for the trafficking ring would go to Korea in search of women who wanted to come to the United States and either supply them with false documents to travel to the country or smuggled them across United States borders with Mexico or Canada, officials said.

Once delivered to a brothel, managers would typically take away their identification and travel documents and threaten to turn them into the authorities if they attempted to leave or to harm their families remaining in Korea, officials said. The women were forced to work to pay off tens of thousands of dollars of debt they had accumulated during their travel from Korea.

In some of the brothels, officials said, there were special rooms or compartments where the women could be hidden in case of a raid by law enforcement on the establishment.

Arrests began Tuesday morning of not only brothel owners and managers, but also middlemen, who worked as drivers, and others who helped illegally remit some of the money the women earned back to Korea, officials said.

The arrests are related to the breakup in March of a brothel in Flushing, Queens, where earlier this year an undercover New York Police Department detective discovered business had flourished under the protection of two veteran police officers who accepted bribes from the brothel owners. Those officers were charged with public corruption offenses and are awaiting prosecution in federal district court in Brooklyn.

Following those arrests, officials obtained a court-authorized wiretap of a cell phone used by Tae Hoon Kim, a Flushing-based middleman and transporter. That wire-tap led to the discovery of a network of Korean-owned brothels.

Officials will interview the 67 women in protective custody to determine if they were indeed victims of human trafficking — in other words that they did not knowingly enter into the prostitution ring. They will work with those women who were to grant them short-term immigration relief. Later, alongside non-governmental organizations, they will assist those women in pursuing legal options for obtaining longer-term status, said Julie L. Myers, assistant secretary of homeland security for United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

But, she said, that interview process can be lengthy.

“These are women who have been mentally and physically broken down in every way possible in order to achieve a mental state in which they can no longer fight against their captors or try to escape,” she said. “They are scared of the traffickers — they are also scared of law enforcement. It can take weeks to build enough trust with these victims that they will speak to us.”

Colonel Angus
08-17-06, 08:40

This is the same awful place in Norwalk.

Vegas Baby
08-17-06, 09:17
Why dont they bust the ripoff Russian joints!
On another note. Anybody care to speculate as to the real reason for the crackdowns? Do we really think these K girls are sex slaves? We have all talked to these girls. I have never gotten a prisoner vibe from any. These girls are going out on dates with customers.
I know these K girls can act but really! Burnout for sure. Something is fishy here. The feds are looking for easy headlines. Easier than busting into the hood and banging it with bloods or crips or latin kings or mm13 the friggin list goes on and on.
Politics? elections? I wonder.
And why are the local boys locked out on these raids.

Jay Candy
08-19-06, 01:39
ALL AMP'S in STAMFORD and NORWALK closed on Fri. night 8/18/06 10:00pm. Either busted or spooked?????? any imfo. Jay

ER Kerk
08-19-06, 08:01
ALL AMP'S in STAMFORD and NORWALK closed on Fri. night 8/18/06 10:00pm. Either busted or spooked?????? any imfo. Jay

Hey JC...RTFB

VilunyaChert
08-20-06, 14:06
Extracted from
http://www.norwalkadvocate.com/news/local/scn-sa-nor.spas4aug18,0,3889735.story? :

A separate complaint, drafted by an FBI agent and unsealed Tuesday in federal court in New York, states a woman asked a Korean middleman based in Queens, N.Y., in February whether there was work available for her. She said she was seeking a less busy establishment.

The man told the woman she would be going to Crystal Spa. He said the brothel was not open 24 hours a day, but she would have to work as soon as she arrived, according to the complaint.

That night, the man asked someone to bring a woman to Crystal Spa. The man said the transportation fee would be $150.

Luv to Daty
08-20-06, 17:18
Went on the hunt last night to see what was opened and what wasnt. 1st headed to Norwalk. The sign for Nirvana was off - didnt go in but I just assumed they were closed. Libery was closed as well. Headed up 95 got off at exit 9 and headed down rte 1 in Stamford. A few of the ones on rte looked to be closed. Ginja appeared to be closed. Went to the one off exit 6 near gas station. They were very skiddish in there - ask lots of questions. Lady I saw was early 40's and she rushed the session. seemed nervous. The service was good even though the massage was brief. Excellent body and nice girl. She said they werent busted because they were older documented ladies while the others had younger undocumented girls - take it for what its worth. Maybe I'll try to find some places in Jersey till things go back to normal

LuvumBare
08-21-06, 14:53
The Federal file on the raids.
See Massage Parlor Reports - South Jersey
'bare

NY Stet
08-24-06, 16:09
Well, I guess the party's over - good thing they got after the AMPS instead of chasing down murderers and thieves. We wouldn't want anyone getting hurt by a drive-by massage now, would we.

Liba4
08-24-06, 19:33
Stopped by there today at 3pm. Called ahead and received a "no voicemail set up for this number." I knew about the busts but I had hoped they'd be back open. No such luck. Sign on door says "closed" and one of our fellow mongers had written in ink "why?' below it :)

So I hopped in my car and went to Bridgeport. Stopped by American Spa and had a nice session with Shelly. $.45. Lineup of 5 gals.

Member #6561
08-25-06, 01:16
Does anyone really believe the illegal girls rounded up in the busts were sex slaves? Maybe a few were, but, my guess is that they are instructed when busted they should claim to be "slavery victims" to lighten the charges.

Smoke & Mirrors
08-26-06, 08:10
Does anyone really believe the illegal girls rounded up in the busts were sex slaves?

Some quite possibly. They are slaves to their debts , just as we are here.

MrBig40
08-31-06, 14:58
Gentlemen,

Please, I need some suggestions for new AMP's. Just when I had things set up so very nicely alternating between Ginja and Nirvana while my SO thinks I at Costco. Help!

Thanks in advance

Vegas Baby
09-06-06, 16:09
I heard from reliable source that N has reopened. With older and documented attendants of course. Service's and prices were typical.

MrBig40
09-07-06, 18:59
Wow good news travels fast. They have around six older more traditional Korean attendants long on service and long on age! The place was very busy, only one was reasonably atractive and she was already busy with another customer. Mama said they had all been on vacation. LOL. According to her some of the favorites are due back over the next couple of months as well as some new ones.

Outworlder
09-08-06, 20:34
Is Gina still around?!

Outworlder

MrBig40
09-09-06, 16:51
Mama told me she should would be back around October 1st. LOL

Luv to Daty
09-10-06, 22:45
WELL, Read about the older attendants but decided to try Nirv anyway. Last couple of times to Nirv were not that great. Though since they were just reopening I may get some good service. When the girl came in, to much to my surprise it was a georgeous young one(early 20's) named Linda. 5'5" nice enhanced D's and the landing strip. Not much English but was able to say just came yesterday. Table shower was very good. Once back to the room, we went right to the action. By far, the best session I have had in quite a long time. LFK, 69/daty, and the rest. Best since my old friends Lucy and Gina
Will definitely see her again

Vegas Baby
09-20-06, 09:23
I stopped by our favorite N****** last night. Back on track. All good with excellent service. Still older K girls but on the money. Stange moment when i peaked in the girls room and saw white guys sitting around chatting. Whats up with that? Maybe undercover L&E getting the pad straight? Goombas from Queens? Dont know. These days we dont know whos on first anymore.

Hugh Handsoman
09-20-06, 21:49
I stopped by our favorite N****** last night. Back on track. All good with excellent service. Still older K girls but on the money. Stange moment when i peaked in the girls room and saw white guys sitting around chatting. Whats up with that? Maybe undercover L&E getting the pad straight? Goombas from Queens? Dont know. These days we dont know whos on first anymore.

I was there that night too. I went in and all these white dudes were hanging out in the tv room yucking it up like it was lounge at a local bar. WTF? The lil old mama pulled me in to the massage room to avoid them..

SR Only
09-20-06, 22:08
Bachelor party? If so, those are my kind of friends/groomsmen.

Ipaywell
09-21-06, 14:19
I know this is the Norwalk board, but I just wanted to give all you fellow mongers a heads up regarding the Russian Spa in Norwalk. The same people own the Stratford Russian Spa, and they were recently busted (see my post on the Bridgeport board). We all knew it was just a matter of time! Too bad, I miss the good AMP's and now the Russians.

Colonel Angus
09-22-06, 14:04
I know this is the Norwalk board, but I just wanted to give all you fellow mongers a heads up regarding the Russian Spa in Norwalk. The same people own the Stratford Russian Spa, and they were recently busted (see my post on the Bridgeport board). We all knew it was just a matter of time! Too bad, I miss the good AMP's and now the Russians.

Goodd riddance, The place in Norwalk sucked.

CT Kid #2
09-24-06, 15:35
Stopped by Nirvana last nite. They should change the name to nerve ana! The nerve of them with all those old bags. Yes, they are good looking for older women, but they are old enough to be my mother! Korean hide their age very well! I saw Jenifer last nite. She demanded 1. 20 rite off the bat. I said I would tip on her performance. She said session was only supposed to be 45 min. COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN! I got so pissed off, I finished myself! To be polite (I don't know why), I offered. 10 tip and she had an attitude. I put it back in my pocket with no regret at all. I think she thought I would feel sorry and give in, but I did not. She said maybe I should see someone else next time! After so many years of great service, I felt let down. Back when the place was called Lee's I was a once a week regular. I used to see a girl named Sandy almost every time until she disappeared! Almost every session was a 10. Things would be a little better every time. I almost always got 1 cup in the shower room and 1 cup after a great THERAPUDIC massage. I really could get relief if I had a sore back! Now it's a back rub and thats it. No skills at all. Ahhhh, the good ole days! I was very disappointed last nite and will probably take a long break. Hopefully things will improve with time. If anyone has any better spots, please let me know. I tried a spanish place in Larchmont, but I enjoy the table shower experience too much. I found it to be a waste of time. There are some lookers, but a got stuck with "THE OTHER ONE" both times I went. I was gonna go back one more time, but I went to N instead. Either way it probably would have been a waste!

PrivateDick
09-25-06, 00:42
Went to N.. a couple of days ago. Saw Lucy. Mid 20s Long TS with special attention to the boys and good attitude overall. Face: 6 body: 5 to be more descriptive she was petite with big soft natural boobs.

Proceeded with a less than mediocre massage but magage to make up with the rest of the session. daty, cowgirl , miss..and doggy.

While going to the shower was able to see a couple of older ladies. over 40s, I imagine they are the old ladies some have encountered before.

Just Cruising
09-26-06, 10:55
Went to Nirvana yesterday(Monday) at around 6pm and it had a sign saying it was closed, hopefully this is not long term.

Steve1968
09-27-06, 16:42
Called Nirvana yesterday (Tuesday) and today, no answer. I really hope this doesn't mean they shut down.

MrBig40
09-29-06, 11:49
Mama said the girls will be back Sunday. LOL. Will see. Also I think Jinga might be closed again. Times are tough!

Steve1968
10-01-06, 18:35
Not sure what this means, but called Nirvana again today and finally got an answer. Asked if they were open, and the response I get is "Why would you ask something like that? What do you mean?" then she hung up. Sigh. Not exactly the conversation I had expected.

Makes me wonder how warm the reception would be if I actually showed up. If this is the new attituide, they should have just stayed closed. I suppose I should cross Nirvana off the list now.

Craven Morehed
10-02-06, 19:09
Not sure what this means, but called Nirvana again today and finally got an answer. Asked if they were open, and the response I get is "Why would you ask something like that? What do you mean?" then she hung up. Sigh. Not exactly the conversation I had expected.

Makes me wonder how warm the reception would be if I actually showed up. If this is the new attituide, they should have just stayed closed. I suppose I should cross Nirvana off the list now.

Geez, Wouldn't seem to be the way to treat a potential client. I am headed to White Plains this week and was thinking of stopping there on the way back.
Not now based on the report from Steve

Steve1968
10-02-06, 20:35
Geez, Wouldn't seem to be the way to treat a potential client. I am headed to White Plains this week and was thinking of stopping there on the way back.
Not now based on the report from Steve

I wouldn't go changing your plans based just on my phone experience, and to be honest I'd be curious to hear if anyone has stopped by in the last day or so. Maybe if there's some positive experiences I'll give them a shot again. Who knows, maybe she just mis-understood me, or I caught her at a bad time.

Stoner
10-02-06, 21:56
That is a weird question to ask, in a way. We all know whats gone on. Chances are, if someone answered...they are open.

Remember, they are legit businesses. You wouldn't call a therapeutic massage place and ask that. Perhaps, thats what she was getting at.

Keep in mind folks, and I'm not trying to scare anyone, but seriously...I would consider that all conversations are three way. You...her...and who ever else that has a sealed court-order. I'm sure she gets dumbass calls everyday...but not all of them are as dumb as they seem.

Personally, I can't understand why folks are still going back to the well. Its like watching african wildebeasts crossing a river, when they just watched a bunch of their own get snatched up by crocodiles. I'm grateful you do...cause you keep the lights on in these joints, practically singlehandedly. You've got balls.

Steve1968
10-03-06, 14:33
[QUOTE=Stoner]That is a weird question to ask, in a way. We all know whats gone on. Chances are, if someone answered...they are open.[QUOTE]

I don't know, it's not THAT strange of a question. I had to call to see if they were open, so what should I do, hang up when they answer?

Craven Morehed
10-03-06, 23:18
[QUOTE=Stoner]That is a weird question to ask, in a way. We all know whats gone on. Chances are, if someone answered...they are open.[QUOTE]

I don't know, it's not THAT strange of a question. I had to call to see if they were open, so what should I do, hang up when they answer?

Yea with the price of gas an all, who wants to waste.
I understand Stoner's point too, everybodies on the lookout.
What I think weird is some towns were there are 3 amps never
have any hassles that I have ever heard of.

Vegas Baby
10-04-06, 07:58

I would ask for an appointment. And ask who's available that day. This is probably an easier way to get some basic info. I let the mamasan lead the questions from there. I think you want here "have you been here before who did you see?"

Vegas Baby
10-04-06, 08:18
That is a weird question to ask, in a way. We all know whats gone on. Chances are, if someone answered...they are open.

Remember, they are legit businesses. You wouldn't call a therapeutic massage place and ask that. Perhaps, thats what she was getting at.

Keep in mind folks, and I'm not trying to scare anyone, but seriously...I would consider that all conversations are three way. You...her...and who ever else that has a sealed court-order. I'm sure she gets dumbass calls everyday...but not all of them are as dumb as they seem.

Personally, I can't understand why folks are still going back to the well. Its like watching african wildebeasts crossing a river, when they just watched a bunch of their own get snatched up by crocodiles. I'm grateful you do...cause you keep the lights on in these joints, practically singlehandedly. You've got balls.

I'm not so sure the phones are tapped. I think that dog and pony show is over. The feds and immigration have the bust allready. Now it goes to the prosecutors.
So whats next for ampland in CT? This is a huge money making machine. It will attract new operaters on an ongoing basis. Can it be wiped off the map? I doubt it. Its face will change but places like this will allways be around.
Nirvana has acheived legendary status. To have/had an AMP of this quality around for years is quite a feat. I think because of its longevity it has developed an aura of saftey. I have been a long time customer going back to when it was called Lees. So the run here is at least 15 years.
So Stoner you are correct making the analogy about crocodiles and wildebeasts. Thanks for the reminder of lurking danger.

PrivateDick
10-04-06, 12:32
Stop by Ns yesterday. aroung 8:30 pm. Was greeted by a 40s mamasam who asked me "what's your name"

I thought it was kind of weird to be asked for my name. Anyway I answered her question and she said " sorry you have no appointment"

I repplied : "I never make an appointment, can't I wait for the next available girl."

She said :" It is gonna be at least an hour." It felt like she did not want me my bussines. so just left and went home.

Guess I will have to make an appointment next time. Don' know if that's the new rule or just a temporary lapse.

Hebe Joe
10-06-06, 05:36
http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/local/scn-sa-nor.brothel4oct06,0,427968.story?coll=stam-news-local-headlines

Chrome Dome
10-06-06, 07:13
http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/local/scn-sa-nor.brothel4oct06,0,427968.story

They got raided last night. 11 people arrested which included 3 guys, names and addresses of everyone listed! Credit cards records were found and they are going to contact all the names. Guys mongering with pros is a cash business, leave no paper trail.

Colonel Angus
10-06-06, 07:54
Just heard on Cable 12 that there were arrests at Nirvana last night including two customers. Details to come.

Vegas Baby
10-06-06, 08:03
Read the news full article this A.M. in the Stamford Advocate. Full on bust. I was wrong in my assesment of the situation. I did not see this coming. Stoner you were dead on the money.

By John Nickerson
Staff Writer

Published October 6 2006

NORWALK -- Police officers Wednesday night capped a two-month undercover investigation with a raid on Nirvana Health Spa and the arrests of 11 people on prostitution-related charges, police said yesterday.

Ten officers of the Special Services Division, the police department's vice squad, served a search and seizure warrant on Nirvana Health Spa at 181 Main Ave. at about 9 p.m. Wednesday.

After entering the spa without force, officers found six women and three male customers either naked or semi-clothed, police spokesman Lt. Timothy Murphy said.

The locked door of one massage room had to be broken down.

The investigation was undertaken after August raids on massage parlors Tranquility Spa and Liberty Spa and a late spring raid on Hott Sun led to a spike in activity at Nirvana, said Officer Mark Edwards, who headed the investigations.

Special Services supervisor Sgt. Thomas Mattera said the eight women arrested claimed to be Korean nationals. The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services has been contacted to determine whether the women are in the country legally, Mattera said. The addresses given by those arrested have not been verified, he said.

"Edwards did a very good job on the investigation," Mattera said.

Six of the women were charged with prostitution and conspiracy to commit prostitution. Two others were charged with permitting and promoting prostitution.

Three men were charged with patronizing a prostitute.

"This is an ongoing effort to rid Norwalk of its prostitution houses," Murphy said.

Police Chief Harry Rilling said prostitution has no place in the city.

"We focus on those types of things that have a negative effect on the quality of life for our citizens, and this is one of them," Rilling said.

Rilling said he hopes to seize properties from owners who allow repeated instances of prostitution on their land or in their buildings.

The state's Nuisance Abatement and Quality of Life Act authorizes prosecutors to bring civil nuisance actions against persons and owners of property involved in any illegal activity.

Action can be taken for a minimum of three arrests or the issuance of three arrest warrants indicating a pattern of criminal activity occurring on the property in a one-year period, according to the chief state's attorney's office.

Police also confiscated more than $15,000, condoms and a white powdery substance suspected to be illegal, Murphy said.

Edwards said officers also seized business records, a blue appointment book containing customer names and credit card receipts.

Police will contact credit card customers to let them know their names were found on the premises and to talk to them, Edwards said.

Nirvana workers charged with prostitution and conspiracy are: Ipbonn "Pepsi" Tooley, 38, of 37-15 Parson Blvd., Flushing, N.Y.; Sum Duk "Cherry" Park, 39, of 41-54 149th Place, Flushing; Chalhye "June" Kim, 47, of 15731 19th Ave., the Bronx, N.Y.; Keum Hae "Lea" Ko, 41, of 41-41 Union St., Flushing; Kil Cha "Angie" Park, 38, of 4174 Berkly St., Milk Cross, Ga.; and Kyong Suk "Jenn" Ju, 36, of 72-34 Calamus Ave., Woodside, N.Y. Each woman was held on $15,000 bond.

Chung Mi Shin, 49, of 20-25 Vista Drive, Del Vina, Calif., was charged with promoting prostitution and conspiracy. She was held on $15,000 bond.

Young Ok Kim, 58, of 5204 Misty Spring Drive, Middletown, Va., was charged with permitting prostitution. She was held on $5,000 bond.

Arrested for patronizing a prostitute were Louis ********, 54, of *******r Drive, Naugatuck; William ********, 64, of 252*********., Chester; and Eric *******, 43, of 4*********, Redding. The men were released on a promise to appear.

SR Only
10-06-06, 23:09
FWIW, the Eric guy is married. Man, tough break. What excuse do you give for that. :(

LuvumBare
10-06-06, 23:10
Using the ages given in the bust – you get an average age of 39.8. Round it to 40.
If we assume they started in the business at 20, we can get some interesting numbers.
365 days – (48) for periods – (52) for 1 day off a week = 265 working days a year.
If they service an average of 2 a day, that’s 530 dicks a year.
Assume the average insertion length is 5.25” = they take 231’ per year.
Over their 20 year career to date – this is 4,637’ – not to far off the 1 mile number.
Assume the average ejaculate is 1.2oz. She has seen or swallowed 198.7 gallon of male protein.
It is no wonder they look young for their age!
‘bare

Hugh Handsoman
10-07-06, 08:34
NORWALK -- Police officers Wednesday night capped a two-month undercover investigation with a raid on Nirvana Health Spa and the arrests of 11 people on prostitution-related charges

Ten officers of the Special Services Division, the police department's vice squad, served a search and seizure warrant on Nirvana Health spa

"This is an ongoing effort to rid Norwalk of its prostitution houses," Murphy said.

Where will Norwalk Pd go now for their free romps now? A well known entertainer told me that some po po were always getting off the clock action in there.That joint has been kickin' it for a real long time. That was the best place in Ct. damn!!

SR Only
10-12-06, 20:02
I was half looking at the news scroll for News 12 and saw a note about a spa bust. Damn, and I drove by Tranq the other day and saw the "Open" light on.

Daty Man
10-12-06, 22:37
I believe this is the first time clients have been busted and certainly the first time their names have been published.

Chrome Dome
10-13-06, 07:04
It was Crystal Spa on West Ave busted last night. 4 ladies and one monger with names published.

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/local/scn-sa-brothels3oct13,0,1875440.story

VilunyaChert
10-13-06, 12:40
It was Crystal Spa on West Ave busted last night. 4 ladies and one monger with names published.

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/local/scn-sa-brothels3oct13,0,1875440.story

And one of the busted ladies (the only one they caught barenaked) was named Suk. Just goes to show.

Hugh Handsoman
10-13-06, 23:37
I believe this is the first time clients have been busted and certainly the first time their names have been published.

No, you are quite wrong. In the past year's busts ALL the patrons who were arrested,had their names put in papers for all to see. Btw Norwalk is done, there's nothing left there except memories.

Mighty Spearsman
10-16-06, 03:55
Read the full article this A.M. in the Stamford Advocate. Full on bust. I was wrong in my assessment of the situation. I did not see this coming. Stoner you were dead on the money...
Thanks, Vegas, for posting the full article.

A few comments (sarcastic and otherwise) from reading the article:

After entering the spa without force, officers found six women and three male customers either naked or semi-clothed... Semi-clothed? Sounds like every shopping mall in CT on a warm summer day!

The locked door of one massage room had to be broken down. Glad to see that the police are using their full force to protect us innocent taxpayers and stop hardened criminals from commiting a serious crime

Police will contact credit card customers to let them know their names were found on the premises and to talk to them, Edwards said..Thanks for the heads-up. If it were me, I'd immediately report my card as stolen! Then again, most serious mongers know to not use a credit card.

Nirvana workers charged with prostitution and conspiracy are: Ipbonn "Pepsi" Tooley, 38, of 37-15 Parson Blvd., Flushing, N.Y.Wonder if that's the famous Pepsi from Hong Kong Spa in Waterbury, around 3 years ago? The age is about right.

Arrested for patronizing a prostitute were Louis ********, 54, of *******r Drive, Naugatuck; William ********, 64, of 252*********., Chester; and Eric *******, 43, of 4*********, ReddingA sincere thanks for xxx-ing out the last names. No need to embarrass these innocent victims of police harassmant.

Stoner
10-16-06, 14:11
Damn...I heard about the bust, but didn't know which one.

I feel pretty bad about it. Days before I was prospecting that the place was undersurveillance and warning folks to be careful.

The truth was: It was already marked for a raid.

Be careful, gents. I don't think the board was responsible, but you have to run the conclusions. All brick and mortar spots (AMPs) will continue to be under siege under this current regime and we should all take necessary precautions to safeguard certain vital pieces of information.

Chrome Dome
10-16-06, 16:12
Realize Norwalk is going after everyone, quote:

The RMP also got shutdown, along with their sister site in Stratford. I would not be surprised if they start going after Mermaids next with all the problem going on there, the death last year and armed robbery this year.

Smoke & Mirrors
10-18-06, 20:30
Realize Norwalk is going after everyone, quote:

:rolleyes:

In the past year Npd regained it's eyesight after being blind, and rid the place of mps after the feds rolled up and trashed the place in a month or two. Amps rocked here for over 15-20 years without a hitch. Now they're history,go figure.

Vegas Baby
10-20-06, 16:15
Part 1: http://*******.com/zuvwg

Part 2: http://*******.com/jwe7n

Part 3: http://*******.com/z7g5h

Part 4: http://*******.com/mktbd

This is a 4 part article written on San Francisco AMPS. This will shed some light on the recent busts here in Connecticut. BTW how long was Nirvana open including when it was called Lee's? I think 1990?

Ellery888
10-22-06, 19:09
For those looking for adventure the open sign is back on at Nirv and Crystal. drove by Saturday and Sunday and both are open. didn't partake and wonder who willput the wild back in wildebeast.

Ellery888
10-22-06, 21:38
Excuse the misstatement but I should have typed TRANQ and Crystal being open for biz.

Sharkman CT
10-24-06, 15:25
Was driving through Norwalk last night, and decided to swing by Mermaids Cafe, which when I was last there a couple years ago, was good for a high mileage private dance session. It has changed, there was 1 white girl (Callie) and 1 hispanic dancing, got a private dance with Callie. No roaming, no real fun other than she had a pretty nice body (7) and was nice to talk with. I am going back to Harry's.

Hugh Handsoman
10-30-06, 09:07
Crystal, Tranquility, and "N" .Go at your own risk. HB

Ellery888
11-02-06, 20:45
Channel 12 broadcast a report highlighting arrests at Liberty, Nirvana and Crystal. The Norwalk mayor met with a state legislative candidate pushing for for the municipality to use state authority to close any location that has had arrests for prostitution. Bad gets worse.

Double Nickle
11-11-06, 21:25
Actually, I don't know how many times the sensual massage parlors have been raided by LE. I bet it's a hell of a lot more than four. After Waterbury's 10 AMPs were shut down early summer this year, Norwalk probably became the number 1 place in the state, with at least 6 sensual massage parlors. To make it hard for LE to tromp on my rights to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness I have left out details that would indicate which spa this report refers to. Or maybe it is just a composite of different massage parlors or a work of fiction. Never mind whether my supposed visit occurred before or after the raids. As always senior members with quality posts can PM me.

The door was quickly opened by the mamasan. I had been here once previous to the visit written about here. That mamasan was younger and taller. This one had probably been one hell of a spinner 40 years ago. She greeted me and led me to a massage room. As soon as she closed the door leaving me alone I shucked all my clothes. Soon the inappropriately named Tina came in. She was the opposite of tiny, a veritable giant of a Korean woman. She towered over my 5 foot 7 and had nice broad hips and a well developed chest which her little bra and translucent sarong did little to conceal. Her hair was lightened and she had a pointy chin, giving her face an almost caucasian look. Like many Korean women, though her hips flared out from side to side there was no extra flesh on the back of her tush. I am thinking about quitting my regular job and selling buttock protheses and implants to asian women.

I gave her the sixty dollar house fee. "Do you want a shower?" "Yes please." She left briefly. Just thinking about scaling that tasty mountain of flesh got me hard. She came back soon and held out a towel to cover my nakedness. When she took off her shoes she might have been slightly shorter than me. But my dick didn't care. It stayed hard, especially when she bent over to prepare the shower table. I lay facedown and she gave my backside a wash although back and legs got more attention than my arms and the cleft of my ass. "Turn over." She commented favorably on my still erect peter, but maybe she says that to all the guys. She washed and rinsed my frontside, then had me sit up and rinsed some more. I stood up and she toweled me dry. She toweled my feet dry just outside the wet floor tile. "Do I want everything?" "OH YEAH!" I handed her one hundred forty dollars for a tip. She left briefly again.

She came back shortly and had me lie on my still tumescent penis. She sat on my ass and gave my shoulders and back a nice hard massage. Then she moved so we were in thigh to thigh contact and massaged lower. Finally my lower legs got taken care of. "Turn over." At this point she undressed. She may have had a little extra flesh around the middle, but it was more than compensated for by her full heavy natural brown nippled boobs. She massaged my thighs and chest, then gave my nutsacks a nice tongue lashing before squeezing the condom on with her mouth. She crawled up me and sucked on my nipples. Verry niiiice! She hopped on cowgirl style and rode me like a horse while my hands had their fun with her titties. Changing position my dick came out but the condom stayed in, so she had to extract it. In the switch to missionary I shimmied up her body drinking in the sights and doing a little playing with her nipples with my hands and mouth. While I was happily pumping away she had one hand fonding my nuts and the other one was playing with my nipples. I am cursed/bessed with retarded ejaculation. So I indicated to her that I needed a hand finish. I got back on my back after copping some more nipple nibbles. Her hands were busy with my dick, balls, and nipples. She seemed to have an oral fixation with my nipples too, but that's quite all right. We were both happy to see me finally come. I got the standard clean up with tissues and hot towel and my choice of Sprite, Coke, or bottled water. As I was about to leave another gent came to the door so mamasan hid me for a bit. Thank you's all around as I left.

Double Nicklel

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Outworlder
11-12-06, 21:35
Thanks Double Nickle for the enjoyable report.
Norwalk still has some good quality AMP left, but some of the better talented girls like Gina are gone.

WoW 140 tip!!! She really paid attention to your Johnson!
I usually tip between 60-100 depending on the service & girl.
There was one time when I rushed to the AMP, in the dark I thought I had 4 20s, but it turned out to be 4 10s - She took it with a smile & told me to come back soon.

Outworlder

Sailor David
11-16-06, 13:10
Anyone seen Dawn lately? She is out of the state hotel and usually lands down in SoNo pretty quickly. She is a lot of fun when she is fresh before the drugs take a toll on her.

Ipaywell
11-16-06, 13:27
(I also posted this in the Bridgeport section)

Another reason to be cautious with the spas. I'm sorry to say that I've stopped all my visits until things cool down.

Police raid Fairfield 'spa'
Article Launched:11/16/2006 08:22:33 AM EST

The Seven Star Health Spa in Fairfield was raided Wednesday afternoon by Fairfield police, State Police and Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents.
Police declined to disclose what evidence was seized during the 1:30 p.m. raid. No one had been arrested as of Wednesday evening.

The oriental spa is on the second floor of a building at 1979 Post Road that used to house Devore's Bakery on the first floor.

"Our investigation is focusing on prostitution as well as other illicit and illegal activity," Police Capt. Gary MacNamara said.

MacNamara couldn't say if the spa, a longtime source of neighborhood complaints, would reopen.

Double Nickle
11-17-06, 11:42
Another reason to be cautious with the spas. I'm sorry to say that I've stopped all my visits until things cool down.

Police raid Fairfield 'spa'There is a slight risk your wife or girlfriend might get to see your name and maybe photo in the paper. Me, I have no wife or girlfriend. My friends and family don't read that particular newspaper. I realize that even if caught in a sex act I probably won't be convicted. We want the spas to stay open. To do that they need customers. Me, I will continue to get massages at "Happy Ending" studio's.

Double Nickle

CT Kid #2
11-17-06, 21:51
Went to Nirvana a few days ago. Not horrible, but not what it was a year ago! I have given up on CT amps. I will say it was better than a month ago. I was in Atlantic City a few weeks ago and had a great time at an amp there. They still have some young ones! I'm in my 30's and don't wanna bang a grandmother, even if she is still looking good for her age. Call me picky, but it's my hard earned cash and that's what i want. I tried a place in Larchmont (latina's) and got stuck both times. They only have 2 at a time and I got the ugly friend both times. There is no shower either and it's a little pricier than an amp! Where can i get a great massage and a good BANG for my buck? Years ago i would go to Lee's (Nirvana) and Sandy would give me the massage of my life before we got down to business. Does anyone remember her? She got a boob job and left soon after. She was there for at least a year. The good ole days!! I heard there was a bust in fairfield. I figured things would quiet down after the elections.

Luv to Daty
11-28-06, 19:40
I returned to Nirvana on Sunday night. Drove by there and light on sign was off so went to drive by Liberty and there light was open. So went back to Nirvana and rang the bell. Figured what the heck I will try it. They answered and was given a room. Susie I think here name was came in..Nice though not of the young Nirv. quality. She was early to mid 30's. Nice enhanced features. Table shower was attentive. Back to room she asked about my desire. Told her and she got right into it...Fun time. Still worth the trip

On my way out told her the sin in front was off. She seem surprised as they thought it was on. It was turned on I noticed when I left

PrivateDick
12-02-06, 01:39
[QUOTE=Luv to Daty]I returned to Nirvana on Sunday night. Drove by there and light on sign was off so went to drive by Liberty and there light was open.

Stop by Liberty today in the afternoon to see for myself. Sign light was on but the neon sign (open ) was off.

Before I open front glass entrance door I notice through the glass that the wood door was open and the everything was dark inside. Did not venture to go in. But from the outside look like the place was abandoned.

Panic kick in and drove away.

==============================================

PrivateDick,

Apparently you inadverently forgot to correctly place the quote tags in this report. Usually I can fix it before it's displayed, but I don't have a clue as to how you intended this report to appear.

The quote tags are simple to use, all you have to do is look for them in the text.

Anything that you want to appear in quotes must start with "[quote]" and end with "[/quote ]". It's that simple.

In addition, you can preview your report before it's posted, so it's easy to check if you got it right before it's displayed in The Forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

CT Kid #2
12-05-06, 10:44
Go to NYC and have a great time! A little pricier, but worth the drive!

Rat Dog
12-06-06, 12:53
Go to NYC and have a great time! A little pricier, but worth the drive!I agree - was there last week in daytime and got "Cora" or something like that. Everything was very mediocre - from her looks down to all the services. The ultimate kicker though was - when I got back into my car. Elapsed time, from parking before the session to starting the ignition for drive home: 34 minutes!

Dick for Brains
12-07-06, 00:16
Visited tonight, saw "Penny." No where near the service Sandy used to provide a few months back, but decent nonetheless. Massage was weak, but session was above average, nothing to rave about. Penny's got a nice soft body, with smooth skin and beautiful breasts. Definitely not highly recommended but, if you're desparate, a reasonable choice in these times of slim pickings.

CT Kid #2
12-08-06, 14:32
Anyone who gives their money to Nirvava after reading these posts is a SUCKER and deserves what they get!! I feel like complaining to the police or the mayor how bad the service is. I was a long time costomer. I have been going there since the name was Lee's and the service now is totally substandard! Don't be a sucker, go to NYC or somewhere you can your moneys worth! Let this shithole go out of business and send all the grannys back to Korea to rot where the belong. DEMAND young girls with tight bodies not old hags that need a quart of lube to be wet!

James6
12-08-06, 22:09
Nirvana is getting better, some of the better girls are returning have to pay the rent, the really young ones will not come because Ct. is to dangerous. Some have even gone home because of the heat.

Hugh Handsoman
12-09-06, 17:12
I returned to Nirvana on Sunday night. Drove by there and light on sign was off so went to drive by Liberty and there light was open.

Liberty Spa has been RIP since July. If you saw lights in the window it was the ghost of christmas past. Stop the BS!

Double Nickle
12-09-06, 17:40
Liberty Spa has been RIP since July. If you saw lights in the window it was the ghost of christmas past. Stop the BS!I got a massage at Liberty Spa sometime between 29 July and 10 August so maybe I was the last or nearly the last customer. It was one of the hottest days of the year. I walked in to Nirvana, but the mamasan turned me away when I said I didn't have an appointment. Liberty Spa was unobtrusive, set back from the main road behind a car dealership. I walked in the front door, rang the buzzer on the inner door, and was about to have a seat in the waiting room outside the inner sanctum when an older Korean masseuse came to the door. She might have been in her forties, probably no younger, maybe older. She leads me around a right angle corner or two and deposits me in a room with not only a massage table but also a couch. I don't think I've ever seen a couch in a KMP massage room before. I was so sweaty she didn't even have me put the clean towel on. I just walked naked down the hallway to the table shower room. After 4 months details are foggy but I remember I got full service and she was quite customer friendly. As I left she said to use the back door next time. But I guess there won't be a next time.

Double Nickle

CT Kid #2
12-09-06, 23:40
If you do not force nirvana to get young girls, you're STUPID. Let them take a nice hit where it hurts IN THE POCKET! They are here to provide a service for us, the paying customer. Would yo go to a resturant if it was only ok, but getting a little better? If you want to waste your money, go right ahead. I'm going to the city tonite to get a 20 yo 5 foot 96 pound ball of fire! You keep giving your hard earned money to the grannys!

James6
12-10-06, 19:18
Hey I dont know how long you have been going to AMPs but I remember when under 45 and you were lucky ,and no FS only "Happy Ending'' Hott Sun changed that followed by Lee's/Nirvana. This is not going to change until the unregistered/visa group feel secure that thay are not going to prison.NYC is benefitting from Bloombergs dont ask policy,so pick diffrent politicians if you want it to get better ,it really should be legal that is the problem more momey wasted by govt. to satisfy a vocal minority. And forcing nirv. to get young ones is called human trafficing all at nirv. are freelance. Things will get better just like the stockmarket after88. Security is the key.

CT Kid #2
12-11-06, 11:03
I do'nt care what you want to call it. You're stupid if you waste your money there if you could get top notch by going downtown. I don't call it trafficing, i call it satisfaction. If they are freelance, they should work cheaper, because they want to be there! I would be willing to pay the price if they at least gave a good massage. They suck at that and can't even suck cock either. How could the demand the prices that top notch girls get. A hot sw gets more than a fugly one, so should they!

James6
12-15-06, 19:52
261 was visited by LE last night 4 were brought to npd hq. Any more info on this. Have some friends in NYC interested in what happened.

Hebe Joe
12-16-06, 09:48
http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/local/scn-sa-nor.prostitution2dec16,0,6005603.story?coll=stam-news-local-headlines

SR Only
12-16-06, 12:44
It was splashed on the front page of today's (Saturday) Norwalk Hour. :(

From the Stamford Avocate's website. Doesn't look like any mongers in the report.
http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/local/scn-sa-nor.prostitution2dec16,0,6005603.story?coll=stam-news-local-headlines

Ajpjr99
12-16-06, 23:26
Stopped by Nirvana tonight. With Tranquility going down the big head was trying to talk me out of it but the little guy won.

The first door was open and the light was on but no answer. Perhaps they are gunshy also.

Just as well.

Griffinj
12-18-06, 01:06
Anyone know of the status of the other places in town? The others seem to be operating as normal, but I am a bit apprehensive because of the recent LE activity. Is it just a cycle or are we seeing a long term trend?

Hugh Handsoman
12-20-06, 15:32
If you do not force nirvana to get young girls, you're STUPID. Let them take a nice hit where it hurts IN THE POCKET! They are here to provide a service for us, the paying customer. Would yo go to a resturant if it was only ok, but getting a little better? If you want to waste your money, go right ahead. I'm going to the city tonite to get a 20 yo 5 foot 96 pound ball of fire! You keep giving your hard earned money to the grannys!

Change your logo to CT-RIP kid. Start travelling there's nothing in Ct but old worn out hags.

Hugh Handsoman
12-20-06, 15:35
Is it just a cycle or are we seeing a long term trend?

I would say long term. Ct was the mp capitol in the North east for 20 + years. It has been reduced to a smoldering heap of loofa's in the past year or two.

CT Kid #2
12-20-06, 21:23
I agree. Thats why i'm going to goto Manhattan from now on or until i hear better reports. The problem is that old hags are getting report cards that should be reserved for amp girls under 30 years old! How could sex with the gramma next door be a good experience.

CT rip kid

Double Nickle
12-21-06, 10:15
I agree. Thats why i'm going to goto Manhattan from now on or until i hear better reports. The problem is that old hags are getting report cards that should be reserved for amp girls under 30 years old! How could sex with the gramma next door be a good experience.

CT rip kidTo tenderize a dead horse I think across the boards the ATF (all time favorite) of many people will be 30 something even 40 something, even when 20 something girls are available. It might be different for an 18 year old monger and a retirement age monger, but it might not.

Connecticut's Pepsi (now Philadelphia's?) at 38 years old was the ATF of many people. She is so hot she is even featured on the website of Downtown Accupressure in Providence. Connecticut's Apple at about 35 years of age is so sexy she drives the men absolutely crazy (including myself). A second Connecticut Apple claims to be 29 but we all know they shave years off their claimed age. She was the ATF of many at Hong Kong and still draws raves at her current location.

These Korean women often have the face and body of someone 15 or 20 years younger. The experienced ones are so knowledgeable in the art of being sexy (even with their clothes on), how to touch a man, and how to flawlessly perform sex acts you haven't even heard of, that mere mortals like myself are putty in their hands. My ATF K-girl was mamasan YoYo from King Sauna in Waterbury. She could usually pass for 29 but was probably over 40. It is probably just as well I don't know where she is - I might be tempted to marry that gorgeous, sexy, fun, funny, babe and a half.

Double Nickle

Sprint23
12-21-06, 15:33
I double your comments on YoYo from King. She gave a great massage, a nice personality never any hassles, never rushed. She mentioned to me before she left that she had a sister on Long island and was going to visit for a while. The infamous "Vacation"? The memories.

James6
01-09-07, 00:35
Nir. is open again,this is for those of you who enjoy FEAR FACTOR but do not like heights. ENJOY,start the countdown.

Vegas Baby
01-09-07, 17:28
Nir. is open again,this is for those of you who enjoy FEAR FACTOR but do not like heights. ENJOY,start the countdown.
I pushed my luck last time. I'm done for now.

Vegas Baby!

Shy Zone Guy
01-11-07, 07:37
Your handle indicates you're a gambling man. Care to wager on that bet?

lol, whats the spread, put me down for three Lincolns.

Vegas Baby
01-11-07, 09:19
Your handle indicates you're a gambling man. Care to wager on that bet?
Its still too risky. And until the end justifies the means no dice.
Next shooter.

James6
01-12-07, 19:03
Here is the ante.

Gina

Hawk15
01-13-07, 09:33
Is Gina back?

Bad Dawg
01-13-07, 14:17
Its still too risky. And until the end justifies the means no dice.
Next shooter.

Probably against better judgement, I've got to agree with James6 Gina is worth it, always hot with a little freak thing going! And many more MVP favs there too. Let me know if she and friends return and I'm on the way.
Thanks for reminding and reminiscing the old days for us old dawgs.

James6
01-13-07, 22:30
GINA came back a couple of days ago. How great is that.

Colonel Angus
01-14-07, 12:29

I don't care if Lucy Liu was there. Nirvana is most likely next.

Stay the f*** out of Norwalk.

Outworlder
01-14-07, 21:51
1/14/2007 1:30pm
Called Nirvana Several Times & Got Disconnected.
So, I Went Over There & Rang The Doorbell.

Mamason Recognized Me & Told Me To Goto The Back Room. I Asked For Gina & When She Came In, She Was So Excited To See Me. Before We Began, She Said You Know The Routine Around Here, So I Gave Her The Door Fee & Her Tip Separately.

We Started To Feel Each Other Up; She Sucked My Nipples & Balls, & Then Gave A Great Cbj; Afterwards, I Flipped Her Over To Daty Her Clean Pussy. Then We Tried Doggy For Awhile & Finished Up With Missionary While I Was Lightly Sucking On Her Nipples; She Was So Into It That After She Gave Me A Nice Table Shower, She Gave Me Another Cbj. She Cleaned Me Up Again & Gave Me A Bottle Of Water, & Then Sent Me On My Way.

I Will See Her Again Before She Goes On Another Hiatus For A Couple Of Months;she Is Leaving January 31 To Meet Her Parents In Las Vegas & Then Travel With Them To La & San Diego To Meet Relatives;

She Has Told Me That She Knew About The Raids & That The Establishment Is Very Careful About Who They Let In; She Has Also Told Me That She Was Away For A Few Months Taking A Break To Try Las Vegas Scene.

Outworlder

ConnRimmer
01-15-07, 00:25
To tenderize a dead horse I think across the boards the ATF (all time favorite) of many people will be 30 something even 40 something, even when 20 something girls are available. It might be different for an 18 year old monger and a retirement age monger, but it might not.

Connecticut's Pepsi (now Philadelphia's?) at 38 years old was the ATF of many people. She is so hot she is even featured on the website of Downtown Accupressure in Providence. Connecticut's Apple at about 35 years of age is so sexy she drives the men absolutely crazy (including myself). A second Connecticut Apple claims to be 29 but we all know they shave years off their claimed age. She was the ATF of many at Hong Kong and still draws raves at her current location.

These Korean women often have the face and body of someone 15 or 20 years younger. The experienced ones are so knowledgeable in the art of being sexy (even with their clothes on), how to touch a man, and how to flawlessly perform sex acts you haven't even heard of, that mere mortals like myself are putty in their hands. My ATF K-girl was mamasan YoYo from King Sauna in Waterbury. She could usually pass for 29 but was probably over 40. It is probably just as well I don't know where she is - I might be tempted to marry that gorgeous, sexy, fun, funny, babe and a half.

Double NickleDouble N.,

I remember Pepsi from years ago. I always said she was a dead ringer for Tera Partick. Could be her sister, no lie! But while the most beautiful, her effort was a zero. She was probably one of the worst sessions I've ver had.

Bubba261
01-15-07, 00:58
1/14/2007 1:30pm
Called Nirvana Several Times & Got Disconnected.
So, I Went Over There & Rang The Doorbell.

Mamason Recognized Me & Told Me To Goto The Back Room. I Asked For Gina & When She Came In, She Was So Excited To See Me. Before We Began, She Said You Know The Routine Around Here, So I Gave Her The Door Fee & Her Tip Separately.

We Started To Feel Each Other Up; She Sucked My Nipples & Balls, & Then Gave A Great Cbj; Afterwards, I Flipped Her Over To Daty Her Clean Pussy. Then We Tried Doggy For Awhile & Finished Up With Missionary While I Was Lightly Sucking On Her Nipples; She Was So Into It That After She Gave Me A Nice Table Shower, She Gave Me Another Cbj. She Cleaned Me Up Again & Gave Me A Bottle Of Water, & Then Sent Me On My Way.

I Will See Her Again Before She Goes On Another Hiatus For A Couple Of Months;she Is Leaving January 31 To Meet Her Parents In Las Vegas & Then Travel With Them To La & San Diego To Meet Relatives;

She Has Told Me That She Knew About The Raids & That The Establishment Is Very Careful About Who They Let In; She Has Also Told Me That She Was Away For A Few Months Taking A Break To Try Las Vegas Scene.

Outworlder

wHY dO yOU cAPITALIZE eVERY wORD iN yOUR pOSTS???

Bad Dawg
01-15-07, 16:29

Thanks for the update, I'm on the way, today or tomorrow, I always loved this place, they treated old Dawg nice, especially the lady you mention, an ATF!

James6
01-17-07, 01:30
Anybody hear about Ginja?

Vegas Baby
01-17-07, 10:56
After hearing that Gina has returned to N. I was tempted to pay a visit. But have not. Its still to big a risk, for me anyway.

I did mention it to one of my degenerate friends who called and made an appointment with Gina for last night. He got hung up and had to cancel. He called for and hour before and after to reschedule and got no answer. He was spooked. He said he's done with N.
I would like to hear some other thoughts on this.

Outworlder
01-17-07, 12:58
I had the same problem where they would hang-up on you; So, I took a chance & went over there & rang the doorbell. When they answered, I asked for Gina & they took me to a room with no problem.

I think they are only catering to people that know their system.

Gina is only here till the end of January!!!!!!

Outworlder

James6
01-18-07, 17:31
Somebody told the girls at N that something had happened at GINJA in stam. they got a little spooked. If they dont know you good luck.

Member #6561
01-27-07, 09:26
wHY dO yOU cAPITALIZE eVERY wORD iN yOUR pOSTS???

If the "Caps Lock" button is pushed on your keyboard when you are typing a report, when it gets posted, the first letter of every word being capitalized.

nocbj4me

Outworlder
01-27-07, 22:03
Went to Nirvana on a weekday & saw Gina again. She was very glad that I came. Gave the usual house fee; She cam in, undressed & went to work doing CBJ & licking my balls for awhile, then she let me DATY & sucked on her breast. Afterwards, we tried Cowgirl, missionary, & then doggie style.

Later on, she cleaned me up & gave me a soothing TS.

Outworlder

Jack CT
01-28-07, 18:13
Went to Nirvana on a weekday & saw Gina again.......

Outworlder

I called all yesterday and got no answer. Then again this morning, no answer. Dropped by this afternoon. Quiet. No one answered the door. Must have decided to skip the high volume weekend business this weekend.

Jack

Hugh Handsoman
01-28-07, 18:34
I wanted to stop by there, Ct. is dead, nowhere to go

Member #6561
01-30-07, 01:49
Passed through Norwalk today. On the way, I tried calling Nirvana a few times, but got no answer. I didn't try going in. Then I drove by Liberty. I have been away from this thread for a while, so I didn't get the word that it was closed. There is a sign on the door that says they are permanently closed.

Where have all the girls gone???

nocbj4me

Sailor David
01-30-07, 10:46
Dawn is back. She is SW that just got moved from the state hotel in Niantic. She loves her cigars, crack and herion, so beware. If you catch her when she isn't jones too bad she is a nice lady, and will BBBJ, although I am the careful type and cover it always. Some asshole bit her boob hard a few years back and her left tit always hurts, but she will let you play with har right one and her kitty. Standard fare, ashe can be found by the shelter on S. Main. She is short, freckles, curly blond, B cup. FS can be had also.

Hugh Handsoman
01-30-07, 14:13
Who's on the bbbj list???? The Grim Reaper? or? :eek:

Dawn is back. She is SW that just got moved from the state hotel in Niantic. She loves her cigars, crack and herion, so beware. If you catch her when she isn't jones too bad she is a nice lady, and will BBBJ, although I am the careful type and cover it always. .

Jfarnon
02-05-07, 14:02
After two lovely experiences there this last summer, and much hype to my friend, the two of us drove down the road to good old Nirvana's in Norwalk CT.

Closed on a Saturday night - if not for good.

We imagined that the place was still open - there was an ugly Indian guy who was waiting at the door, who after a few mins proceeded to approach us and ask why they weren't answering the door (we politely ignored him and pretended he wasn't there ;) ). After a few minutes, we came to the conclusion that it wasn't open, and left.

Is that really it? No more beautiful young Korean girls? I signed up for this and another forum just to read about what may have happened - imagine my chagrin when I read about the bust.

Is there anywhere else around that has the caliber of girls that Nirvana did?

Vegas Baby
02-06-07, 13:35
Nirvana is kauput. 86. Over and out. Sayonara. Adios.
I heard many of the K girls are heading to Vegas.

Bad Dawg
02-08-07, 02:41
Nirvana is kauput. 86. Over and out. Sayonara. Adios.
I heard many of the K girls are heading to Vegas.

Too many old memories of this place, was one of my first, and fav.
They've had at least 7 or 8 lives so far, let's hope it's not completely over, and they may get a couple more chances. It's the only reason we had business dinners and meetings in Norwalk. Gina will be especially missed, so sorry, but glad Dawg got to slip in a couple recent visits.

Keep wishin for better times, for a less prudish puritanical police state, but I also heard today the Gov wants to raise all income tax rates!

Bukkakeparty
02-08-07, 17:30
how are the girls there? Is it worth a trip?

Jack CT
02-09-07, 00:20
Too many old memories of this place, was one of my first, and fav.
They've had at least 7 or 8 lives so far, let's hope it's not completely over, and they may get a couple more chances. It's the only reason we had business dinners and meetings in Norwalk. Gina will be especially missed, so sorry, but glad Dawg got to slip in a couple recent visits.

Keep wishin for better times, for a less prudish puritanical police state, but I also heard today the Gov wants to raise all income tax rates!

A little bird told me that current closure is not for good. Keep your eyes open. Gina, however, may be gone for a while.

Jack

Hugh Handsoman
02-09-07, 02:22
A little bird told me that current closure is not for good. Keep your eyes open. Gina, however, may be gone for a while.

Jack

What kind of bird??? A Swallow?? :D

SR Only
02-09-07, 09:24

Only if your car breaks down in front of the place. Save your cash.

Colonel Angus
02-09-07, 14:40

Awful & No

Bad Dawg
02-10-07, 01:28

Jack

Thanks for givin us some hope, Jack. Keep us posted.

Bad Dawg
02-10-07, 01:32

Ya, I agree with the Colonel, usually only one or two girls there, not the quality we are used to, and no contact. Had a reputation in the past, however. It's ironic that the 2 times I tested the waters, the hottest babe there was the bartenders, one tight, tiny brunette, and a hot buxom blonde, very friendly, so ended up having a few more Guiness's to linger over.

Jack CT
02-11-07, 00:58
What kind of bird??? A Swallow?? :D

Actually this little bird was about 5'7", 110#, 34D-22-34, and knows of what she speaks. She, unfortunately, wasn't a swallow(er), however.

Jack

LuvumBare
02-11-07, 22:56
A bird is a bird - a swallow is an event! Keeps us posted but let's all try to be more discrete with our remarks.
'bare

Ellery888
02-12-07, 20:16
On the way home drove past tranq where the open sign is back on.

Smoke & Mirrors
02-14-07, 19:04
On the way home drove past tranq where the open sign is back on.

There are Nazi's moderators on other boards governing which places are open, and not. Be careful at Tranquility, they were busted three times last year, and the patrons were all on the local Tv news, and in the papers. Be Aware. Dat's all-S&M

Jack CT
02-26-07, 00:28
A bird is a bird - a swallow is an event! Keeps us posted but let's all try to be more discrete with our remarks.
'bare

You want to PM me about this? I think that you are being a little obtuse. Not sure what you are alluding to?

Jack

Member #3948
02-26-07, 08:41
If a crow brings little black babies, and a stork brings little white babies, what brings no babies at all? A couple of good swallows.

Understand?

Steel Blue

You want to PM me about this? I think that you are being a little obtuse. Not sure what you are alluding to?

Jack