PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 [2]

True Hobbiest
02-26-07, 09:02
I've polled the ladies I meet on the street and they have never seen a "swallow"...but all have seen a "Cockatwo".

Yea, I know I'll "head" back to Capistrano".

TH

Jack CT
02-26-07, 22:25
If a crow brings little black babies, and a stork brings little white babies, what brings no babies at all? A couple of good swallows.

Understand?

Steel Blue

...because I started it. What I was referring to was the comment about being "more discreet". I didn't think that I had said anything indiscreet. I certainly didn't identify my source.

Jack

Bad Dawg
03-03-07, 03:22
Just wanted to post all these on the right board for Norwalk instead of "Other Areas"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddd about Nirvana
Is this place back yet or what? I read some amazing reviews about it in the past. I called the phone number listed in the yellow pages but no one anwers.

Hi Fredd, welcome to the forum, but your post is best put on the Norwalk board. To answer your Q, theyre not back yet,but I hope they re open. They haven't answered their phone for about six months, so drive by to see if the sign is on, like Tranquility did. I never liked that place so haven't tried it since they reopened, but I would jump on the chance to return to Nirvana.

Be safe, Bad Dawg

Meanwhile, on Feb 26th on the Norwalk board under the ' Nirvana' heading -

Do give Nirvana a try Fredd, and post your experience on the Norwalk board. Let me know if my old Fav Gina is in!

Be safe, Bad Dawg

Vegas Baby
03-13-07, 12:58
I hit our fav spot in Norwalk. N had 3 older workers. Under average event.
It is not like the old days at all. Lets keep an eye out for if/when the talent upgrades.

Bad Dawg
03-14-07, 01:44
I hit our fav spot in Norwalk. N had 3 older workers. Under average event.
It is not like the old days at all. Lets keep an eye out for if/when the talent upgrades.

Thanks, Vegas, gonna ask when Gina and favs re-appear. They need the business. Maybe next week.

Mighty Spearsman
03-20-07, 00:59
Drove through Norwalk recently for the first time in months. I first stopped by Liberty Spa, only to find a big "This Spa is Permanently Closed" sign on the door, a half-full dumpster outside, and the blinds pulled open on the windows, so that one could look inside and see that the place was definitely closed and empty. RIP Liberty!

I then drove downtown and ended up paying a visit to Crystal Spa. Not the best location, as anyone driving by can see you enter and leave the front door. But I had a nice session inside, fun TS and massage, but note that this is NOT a full service place. Tariff was $70 for an hour plus tip. Two ladies on duty, both cute but not young, probably 40-ish.

Senior members and other trusted gentlemen may PM me for details if so desired.

Rat Dog
03-20-07, 09:22
Tranquility Spa now gives out Spa Club VIP Cards. They stamp it every time you come - 6th visit is free!

Bubba261
03-20-07, 20:27
They stamp it every time you come - 6th visit is free!

If I pop twice in one visit do I get two stamps?

DoItRight
03-22-07, 11:47
Does anyone have info on why this place is no longer in business?

Ellery888
03-22-07, 20:56
Liberty was a casualty of LE action in 2006 along with Hot Sun on Main Ave which also gave up. The location Hot Sun was in is now a dry cleaner.

Hugh Handsoman
03-22-07, 21:32
Because you haven't been there in so long they couldn't survive. :rolleyes:

Does anyone have info on why this place is no longer in business?

Colonel Angus
03-25-07, 14:21
Tranquility Spa now gives out Spa Club VIP Cards. They stamp it every time you come - 6th visit is free!

Talk about playing russian roullette. Wonder if one of the visits will keep you out of the klink if raided?

Vegas Baby
03-26-07, 08:41
Get of of jail free card now thats funny lol.
Thats what the mamasan at Tranq should be handing out.
Sad times we are living in.

Smoke & Mirrors
03-26-07, 11:52
Sadly,Time is running out for all of Main St :(

Get of of jail free card now thats funny lol.
Thats what the mamasan at Tranq should be handing out.
Sad times we are living in.

Zippy2853
04-07-07, 17:02
Will be in the area next week for business and wondered what the scene was like? I'm up in Bpt all the time and looking for a change.

Hebe Joe
04-08-07, 06:57
Looks like we can expect more LE local activity in the near future:

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/local/scn-sa-nuisance6apr08,0,7385056.story?coll=stam-news-local-headlines

Smoke & Mirrors
04-09-07, 09:51
Looks like we can expect more LE local activity in the near future:
Sadly,Time is running out for all of Main St Which of you will have their mug on the news, and lives rocked by scandle on the next LE sweep? Like to live on the edge? I heard LE is taking plate #s to build a larger case against the amps, and reveal the patrons who go there.

Rap Chik
04-09-07, 12:33
I heard LE is taking plate #s to build a larger case against the amps, and reveal the patrons who go there.WTF is their prob? May be they'd even start collecting the IP addresses of this site visitors and may be we can expect a knock on our door!

Colonel Angus
04-09-07, 15:58
Will be in the area next week for business and wondered what the scene was like? Im up in Bpt all the time and looking for a change.I'd stay in Bridgeport or venture to Stamford. Still plenty of fun to be had.

Colonel Angus
04-09-07, 15:59
Which of you will have their mug on the news, and lives rocked by scandle on the next LE sweep?? Like to live on the edge? I heard LE is taking plate #s to build a larger case against the amps, and reveal the patrons who go there.I'll take my wife's car just to be safe.

DoItRight
04-09-07, 19:53
Don't worry be happy.

Smoke & Mirrors
04-09-07, 22:37
I'll take my wife's car just to be safe.Who's with the wife in your car, Eduardo the landscaper, or Tyrone the cabbie or both?

Admin
04-09-07, 22:56
WTF is their prob? May be they'd even start collecting the IP addresses of this site visitors and may be we can expect a knock on our door!Greetings everybody,

This is why the forum's servers are located in Montreal, Canada, where they are safely outside the reach of the various United States federal and state legal systems.

Thanks,

Jackson

CT Kid #2
04-11-07, 17:24
Thats why Jackson is Number One!

Liba4
04-19-07, 08:10
Had a nice visit yesterday over lunch. Called ahead for an appt and asked for Lucy or Gina as a lark. To my surprise, mamasan said Lucy was back and available. For those of you who know her, she's the gal with the largest natural rack I've ever seen on a Korean.

Long story short. I had a very pleasant visit :)

Bad Dawg
04-22-07, 04:25
Had a nice visit yesterday over lunch. Called ahead for an appt and asked for Lucy or Gina as a lark. To my surprise, mamasan said Lucy was back and available. For those of you who know her, she's the gal with the largest natural rack I've ever seen on a Korean.

Long story short. I had a very pleasant visit :)

Thanks for the good news, will drop in soon, asking for Gina.

And thanks to Jackson for keepin our servers and collective asses safe!

Good Luck, BD

Hobo Bob
04-23-07, 17:02
Head on up to Ansonia. Girls are soooo much nicer.

Did the run through downtown SoNo on Sunday... saw plenty of ready to wear ladies.

Got a juicy blerking from Kelly, blonde 30ish, for 20. no jacket, she left a sticky mess. But it still beats paying 150+ at Nirvana for dusty asian cooze with the cobwebs knocked off.

Kelly was freindly enough. could have paid for better service I'm sure.

Saw some well built african stuff too. side streets off main, not too far from police station. near the shelter by chestnut.

Craven Morehed
04-24-07, 19:55
Based on Liba's report I am dying to check out them big cans.
Bout a 2 hour ride for me so I have been calling to see if she is
available. First time I called lady that answered said they were
having water problems (oh no where have I heard that before)
and they were closing early... second time (today) I find she's
on vaca and won't be back for 2 weeks.... crap
Anybody know different ?

Smoke & Mirrors
04-26-07, 18:15
Keep on Supporting the sono Crackheads, it keeps LE looking away from the local mps :p

Head on up to Ansonia. Girls are soooo much nicer.

Did the run through downtown SoNo on Sunday... saw plenty of ready to wear ladies.

Got a juicy blerking from Kelly, blonde 30ish, for 20. no jacket, she left a sticky mess. But it still beats paying 150+ at Nirvana for dusty asian cooze with the cobwebs knocked off.

Kelly was freindly enough. could have paid for better service I'm sure.

Saw some well built african stuff too. side streets off main, not too far from police station. near the shelter by chestnut.

Goodlyken
04-27-07, 16:48
Last fall I went to a place behind the Subway, they advertised on CL for a while but no longer.
Is this amp still in operation? Name? Is it Tranquility?
I had a heck of a fine therapy there and am hoping to visit again soon.

PM if you like.

Thanks.

Hebe Joe
04-28-07, 06:12
http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/local/scn-sa-nor.raid6apr28,0,6031750.story?coll=stam-news-local-headlines

Smoke & Mirrors
04-29-07, 20:24
Spoke too soon.. Nirvana's clock is in final count down too .Norwalk's reign as the last Ct amp paradise has ceased. Points North, west, and a couple south remain on the endangered species list. I support MADD mongers against dunkin doughnuts. I say let LE lose something they enjoy too.

Keep on Supporting the sono Crackheads, it keeps LE looking away from the local mps :p

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/local/scn-sa-nor.raid6apr28,0,6031750.story?coll=stam-news-local-headlines

Bad Dawg
05-01-07, 00:57
Based on Liba's report I am dying to check out them big cans.
Bout a 2 hour ride for me so I have been calling to see if she is
available. First time I called lady that answered said they were
having water problems (oh no where have I heard that before)
and they were closing early... second time (today) I find she's
on vaca and won't be back for 2 weeks.... crap
Anybody know different ?

Like you said, I called twice and same vacation story, or they didin't answer. So I went anyway, and saw Sue. She had a big set for a K girl, prob D's, real sexy massage, but otherwise standard. That place is big and was recently upgraded, real nice and clean for massage, will def repeat.

Good luck, Bad Dawg

Chrome Dome
05-03-07, 11:25
Look at todays Stamford Advocate, page A12, don't see it online so here is a summary

Internet prostitution sting nets 12 people in Norwalk

Norwalk cops did their 1st Internet call-girl sting catching 12 mongers on Tuesday. They put up an add on an popular unnamed website and arrested them when they showed up at an undisclosed location in Norwalk.

SR Only
05-03-07, 22:42
Here's from The Hour's web site. They want real money for the full story. It is such a rag, I won't pay. Sorry.

Ten arrested in Web prostitution sting

By JAMES WALKER
Hour Staff Writer
NORWALK — The World Wide Web might be replacing street corners and red-light districts for prostitution as the Norwalk Police Department discovered prostitutes were placing ads on a popular Web site and meeting their clients in Fairfield County. ....more

PW Junior
05-08-07, 00:14
http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/local/scn-sa-nor.raid6apr28,0,6031750.story?coll=stam-news-local-headlinesThis place just cannot catch a break. This is the 4th bust in the last 2 years? It's amazing that it can get busted that often. In it's hey day, that place was IMHO better than Nirvana. The management was very good and the quality of the girls was outstanding. The shower in the room was probably it's greatest feature. It's a shame, it'll never be the same again. I wouldn't touch that place with a ten foot pole even if they were giving it away for free. It's like a LE magnet these days.

Hobo Bob
05-17-07, 09:55
I feel terrible knowing that you guys are going through hell in Norwalk. Move on down the line. I like Ansonia.

You guys act like LE shot your dog. I bet that the same girls you guys liked at Tranquility are still in circulation. It wont take long before you find them again.

On the Ansonia note, I saw Jenny. WOW... I am in love. What a snuggler she is. So petitie...

While I like my massages on the super hard side, and that was not her forte, the Flip was bar none the single best AMP experience of my life... I turned her over once or twice myself!

I still like the juicy blerkings I can get on the streets of SONO for a lot less money, but every once in a while I am reminded that you sometimes get what you paid for.

ALways on the wring side of the trax.

The HOBO

Hugh Handsoman
05-19-07, 12:22
I heard Le hit Nirvana yesterday. Not good took 3 girls,mamasan, and another monger.

This article posted just last week.
http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/local/scn-sa-nor.tranquility6may12,0,4363738.story?coll=stam-news-local-headlines

Weedog
07-12-07, 09:03
???????????????Thread lightly.

Smoke & Mirrors
07-18-07, 18:32
Thread lightly.

What do you mean? :confused:

Sarang Haeyo
07-19-07, 08:33
What do you mean? :confused:
TREAD lightly. As in: be careful.

Weedog
07-21-07, 08:51
TREAD lightly. As in: be careful.Exactly. Spelling is not my strong point.

Ben There
07-21-07, 10:17
A rant by HJ.

It's great to know that the amps are gone but a homeless guy riding a bus can rob banks easier than I can get a massage, Yes my fellow amp lovers, The "protect & serve crew is really earning their keep killing amps while a cardboard dwelling squee gee guy steals our cash, using public transportation for getaways. I wonder sometimes, yes even I. :confused: :rolleyes: I'm with you HJ. I'm not stupid enough to think that prostitution should be legalized, but it should be a low priority crime, especially the AMP's. Prostitution isn't a crime that effects the publics safety like robbery, assault, murder, drugs. Even speeding has the potential to cause more harm to the public. I can understand the average citizen not wanting to see street walkers all along there daily commute, but AMP's are almost invisible. Most have small, discrete signage and minimal advertising. Most have discrete entrances and few are in residential areas. They are not magnates for other crime like strip clubs can be. I'm like you, HJ. I just don't get it.

Daty Man
08-09-07, 16:10
Cops enforce prostitution laws because their political masters get pressure to do it. Left to themselves they'd pretty much leave AMPs and incalls alone, but all it takes are a few busybodies or an ambitious DA. The exception is the street.

I do remember that AMPs would get busted every year or two; it was almost a form of business regulation to keep the number of AMPs from getting completely out of hand. Strip clubs could get busted if there was trouble around them or if they made a nuisance of themselves, like Pancho's with all the alleged drugs. (If I owned a club, there'd be no trouble tolerated, the place would be a model of life safety with every exit sign and emergency exit perfect, and the outside would be spotless.)

Smoke & Mirrors
08-11-07, 23:39
Crystal, and N are back online.

SR Only
08-23-07, 14:42
Seems like the ugly rub & tug run by the ruskies is at it again on Craig's. A street or two over from where they were. Here's what it looks like. Discretion could be a problem. They are trying to paint themselves as legit, but if so, why advertise in Craig's. I won't be the one to TOFTT. :) Someone else can have the honor. (lousy photo. It is on the first floor of that building, right hand entrance)

Jean Poole
08-29-07, 21:16
Crystal, and N are back online.Location please. I would like to venture there since everything is marginal up north.

Craven Morehed
09-10-07, 20:38
Seems like the ugly rub & tug run by the ruskies is at it again on Craig's. A street or two over from where they were. Here's what it looks like. Discretion could be a problem. They are trying to paint themselves as legit, but if so, why advertise in Craig's. I won't be the one to TOFTT. :) Someone else can have the honor. (lousy photo. It is on the first floor of that building, right hand entrance)

And they even have a website, looks legit but why are they advertising on CL in the erotic section no less. And the latest CL ad was posted a little after midnight.

Hope its ok to post link

http://www.europeandayspa.us/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

SR Only
09-11-07, 09:50
The dog was taking his "partner" to the Starbucks donut section. :)

DoItRight
09-12-07, 13:28
One would have think with that with the crime rate being so high in the State of CT, the police would want to clean up the streets. I challenge anyone who reads these boards to tell me what harm these ladies at amp's are doing.

Be safe

Hugh Handsoman
09-14-07, 00:59
Location please. I would like to venture there since everything is marginal up north.

JP Nirvana is on main ave. In a shopping mall with a Steakhouse centered when you pull in. It's on the upper floor. I'm not sure if it's still open, I haven't partaken in a long time. Too much LE bs to deal with.

Don't waste your dollars at Crystal spa, I got jacked there money wise about a month ago. I thought it was FS because it used to be. I went there cost 70, I told the lady I wanted everything, she told me " we no do that anymore" I said WHAT!!? I've been getting my dome polished for 5 years there. This is after she gave me a lame massage, and took 50 for it, and told me the other one was going to take care of me :mad:. I will never go there again. The biotch was busted too. An old hag. I hate when they hustle you like that.

Smoke & Mirrors
09-15-07, 10:44
One massage parlor shuts as another faces eviction

By John Nickerson
Staff Writer

Published September 14 2007

NORWALK - As eviction proceedings move forward against a West Avenue massage parlor, a Main Avenue spa has been shut down, attorneys for the property owner said yesterday.

Tranquility Spa, where seven police raids in less than three years have resulted in dozens of prostitution arrests, is closed, attorney Richard Roina said yesterday.

Roina said his client, property owner Margaret Tarala, retook possession of the 261 Main Ave. business last week.

"I don't know what my client is going to do with it. I know there is quite a lot of cleanup work to be done with it," Roina said.

On Aug. 30, Tarala and Tranquility proprietor Kiku Stamford Inc., were due in Norwalk Housing Court for an eviction hearing.

Representatives for Kiku did not show up, and Judge Jack Grogins granted a motion for default for failure to appear at state Superior Court in Norwalk, where the housing court is located.

"For all intents and purposes, they were pretty well gone already," Roina said.

Norwalk Police Chief Harry Rilling has said houses of prostitution that front as massage parlors pose a threat to the city's quality of life, and he has made it a priority to shut them down.

Many of the undercover raids on massage parlors over the past few years targeted Tranquility Spa, Nirvana Spa at 181 Main St., and Crystal Spa at 523 West Ave.

Crystal Spa faces possible eviction after failing to send a representative to an eviction hearing at Norwalk Housing Court yesterday.

Crystal Spa owner Hyea "Patty" Kim, who is incarcerated in federal prison in Manhattan on human trafficking charges, did not send anyone to appear for her.

Judge William Hickey entered a default judgment against Crystal, which will allow Seligson Properties, the owner, to file legal papers Wednesday to break the lease and take back the property.

Kim has five days to file a motion to reopen the eviction proceeding or to seek a delay, said Seligson attorney Marc Grenier shortly after the hearing.

Crystal Spa was the most recent massage parlor to be raided by the Special Services Unit, the police department's drug and vice squad.

During the May 31 raid, police arrested Kim, 48, of 306 Beach Road, Leonia, N.J., and three employees on prostitution-related charges.

Kim has pleaded not guilty, while two others were given diversionary programs that could wipe the charges from their records. The fourth pleaded guilty to prostitution.

Grenier said if the appeal period lapses Wednesday for Crystal Spa, Seligson Properties would have the right to retake the premises.

But Kim's husband, Joe Spallone, said yesterday that he hopes that he will be able to stay there for the next few years until the area is redeveloped.

"It is not a house of prostitution," Spallone said.

Spallone said his attorney is working with Grenier to get a lease that would give them the right to do business there for the next few years.

"We are there for a good cause," Spallone said, "We are helping to keep the guys real. When they come in and get relaxed, it is good. A lot of time they go to bars and get riled up."

Who's this guy Joe Spallone?? He sounds like he just saw "Goodfellas" LMFAO!!! :D

Happy Paesan
11-19-07, 17:26
Does anyone have any info about the European Spa that has been advertising on Craig's list Ph 203-354-**** ???

SR Only
11-20-07, 13:25
Does anyone have any info about the European Spa that has been advertising on Craig's list Ph 203-354-**** ???
Sure. Scroll down the page. :) If that is a little too much work, click here:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=561331&postcount=310

Shawnal
12-12-07, 22:09
Anyone heard of anything about nirvana . Is it closed ? Was always my Fav. many good times there and always quit the selection specially Lucy oh Lucy how I miss that body.

Virile Vito
12-13-07, 13:34
Anyone heard of anything about nirvana . Is it closed ? Was always my Fav. many good times there and always quit the selection specially Lucy oh Lucy how I miss that body.

No, it is not closed.

Jean Poole
12-13-07, 14:28
The dump on West ave is open too. I heard you can get fs for 80.00.

CT Kid #2
12-13-07, 17:42
The golden days are long over.

Best action is in Northern NJ right now. Look on CL. Loads of hot GFE incalls!

Jean Poole
12-13-07, 21:27
The dump on West ave is open too. I heard you can get fs for 80.00.I heard the Norwalk LE busted this place the other day. A co worker told me the one or two women who are there were taken away by the pd.

Bad Dawg
12-14-07, 02:33

Ditto, Shawnal, Lucy was number 1, Gina 2 and Bebe 3. Brings back memories for an old dawg. Let me know [pm] if you go.

CT Kid #2
12-14-07, 16:08
Does anyone remember when it was called Lees?

Smoke & Mirrors
12-14-07, 20:17
Prior to 1999-2000 it was Lee's who I believe moved to waterbury and owned avalon which was a another great place with smoking girls. Memories *sigh*

Does anyone remember when it was called Lees?

Hebe Joe
12-15-07, 08:26
http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/local/scn-sa-nor.raid3dec15,0,7674721.story?coll=stam-news-local-headlines

Liba4
12-15-07, 10:50
Lucy was my favorite at Nirvana too. My current fav is Ann at Fantasy in Bport. 24 yrs old and big natural tits.

Sarang Haeyo
12-15-07, 12:04
Prior to 1999-2000 it was Lee's who I believe moved to waterbury and owned avalon which was a another great place with smoking girls. Memories *sigh*
You are correct sir. In fact, Avalon is where I met Mrs. Haeyo. I'll get killed if she finds out I'm talking about this but we just sent Lee a Christmas present. She and I talked on the phone Thanksgiving day.

I owe that woman my life for introducing me to Mrs. H.

Harley69
12-15-07, 17:00
City police raided three alleged brothels Thursday, arresting seven women for alleged prostitution or promoting prostitution.

Members of the Special Services Division are also investigating whether the women were illegally trafficked from Korea as sex slaves, as authorities say many of the employees of so-called "massage parlors" and "health spas" are.

The raided spas were Crystal Spa, at 523 West Ave., Executive Spa, at 178 Connecticut Ave., and Nirvana Relaxation Station, 181 Main St. These are the last of what once was a group of some eight city "spas" — most of which have closed down under police and legal pressure, said Special Services Officer Mark Suda.

CT Kid #2
12-16-07, 10:27
Does anyone remember sandy from lees 1999. She was there for quite some time. She had a boob job and left soon after.

Hugh Handsoman
12-17-07, 13:39
I heard Exec, and Nirvana are open again. :) No thanks....

Bad Dawg
12-18-07, 01:26
Sandya has porked everyone on USG and others for the past 7 years from coast to coast and north to south. Our little hangul firecracker is now 41 years old, and like McDonalds states billions and billions served. Too bad she doesn't have that $$ in the bank. Just ask the Mohegan Indians every time they build an addition to the reservation who is their greatest sponsor is. You've guessed it. She smokes a mean cigar eh!

Thanks, Hugh, Sandy was one of my favs and as long as a monger follows safe precautions it's ok, but I would like to know why she kicked a senior member in the balls. LFQ's last several posts are totally negative, about the places, and the girls. What's his purpose here? Let's celebrate that a couple AMPs are still open, under incredible adversity, and if anyone is lucky enough to partake, bless them!

Prophets of Doom need not apply.....

Sarang Haeyo
12-18-07, 09:59
I would like to know why she kicked a senior member in the balls.

Of course, when she was kicking me in the balls (and other body parts) I didn't know about this site. Otherwise these assaults would have been reported.

Briefly: When Sandy was working at Avalon I had been going there for a while and never picked her. One day, I was given the choice (by Lee) of Sandy or the future Mrs. Haeyo. I picked Mrs. Haeyo and was so smitten I became a very regular customer of hers. This pissed Sandy off to no end and every time we passed in the hall she'd kick or punch me. I have about 50 pounds on her so the assaults did little damage; except for that one time.

Ouch!

PS: let LFQ have his day in court. I would suggest if you don't like his input;
ignore him. He and I share a very deep AMP heritage. For this reason, I'm in his corner.

Virile Vito
12-18-07, 13:09
LFQ's last several posts are totally negative, about the places, and the girls. What's his purpose here? Let's celebrate that a couple AMPs are still open, under incredible adversity, and if anyone is lucky enough to partake, bless them!

Prophets of Doom need not apply.....

Since I share these sentiments, I will also endorse Sarang Haeyo's suggestion to use the ignore list for LFQ. I have long since done so...

Smoke & Mirrors
12-18-07, 16:44
LFQ's last several posts are totally negative, about the places,

I disagree bd,vv While lfq sounds kind of cynical, he wasn't negative about the places, if anything he was warning the gents about impending busts. I'm with Sarang, if you don't like what you read then ignore it.

I don't know if the rest of you are ba hum bug, but it sure seems like it. Smoke some hemp stick and have a few drinks calm down and relax already. TIS THE SEASON TO BE MERRY!! ;)

Nuttmeg
12-19-07, 00:14
City police raided three alleged brothels Thursday, arresting seven women for alleged prostitution or promoting prostitution.

Members of the Special Services Division are also investigating whether the women were illegally trafficked from Korea as sex slaves, as authorities say many of the employees of so-called "massage parlors" and "health spas" are.

The raided spas were Crystal Spa, at 523 West Ave., Executive Spa, at 178 Connecticut Ave., and Nirvana Relaxation Station, 181 Main St. These are the last of what once was a group of some eight city "spas" — most of which have closed down under police and legal pressure, said Special Services Officer Mark Suda.
Wow, Executive Spa went down? That was a very small R & T shop with 1 girl, Jen. She was the only person I had seen there for years, and I am pretty sure nobody else was there. No full service, a legit massage shop that would give you the extra tug at the end. She was a great girl, I am shocked they went after her. A shame, she was very nice and had a huge set of tits, one of my ATFs.

Nuttmeg
12-20-07, 07:54
Nm: Around 2000, I went there a lot. I did Jen many times then. She's got me by a decade + She was still lovely then, and we had a lot of fun. Later on she slowed down, and would only see her pet customers. She would always pass me along to her new girls...
Amazing backround, lfq! I am truly envious of your and your time with Jen and admire your ability to get close to these women. There have been a few i have missed over the years and would have loved to see outside (Juliet, Gina...). Thanks for your input as always.

Virile Vito
12-20-07, 13:36
Excellent contribution, another fine posting by the vile one.
LOL.

Never get into a pissing contest with a skunk, because they'll piss all over you and like it
Seems to apply to you as well as it does to TO, so I'll leave it at that.

Outworlder
12-23-07, 21:34
to Gina of Nirvana? Can anyone pm me

Outworlder

Nuttmeg
12-25-07, 01:39

Outworlder
Gina with the big rack? She was great, one of my ATFs... count me among those looking for her new spa.

Rat Dog
12-27-07, 10:20

Outworlder

I heard from one of the girls at Nirvanna a few months ago that Gina moved to Las Vegas and is working out there. No info on where, though.

Bad Dawg
01-03-08, 02:17
Gina with the big rack? She was great, one of my ATFs... count me among those looking for her new spa.And her blonde hair. Ditto, Nutmeg my ATF there. And the legend of her earning a Mercedes sports coupe!

Thanks Nutmeg, Let me know if you find her!

Hugh Handsoman
01-03-08, 09:57
And the legend of her earning a Mercedes sports coupe!

I believe it was a Used 1994-1995 black 420s. Not an SL, worth only six grand by today's standards. A legend indeed. This forum is like the local weather reports. LOL

Outworlder
01-03-08, 15:18
that there was not much talk about Gina in the Nirvana raid; Could it be that she was not there at the time or she got special treatment?!

The car that I saw Gina drive, with another hottie with the Big rack, was a BMV SUV currently in 2007.

In 2007, she has indicated that she go back to Las Vegas for a few months, then San Diego (Relatives over there), & then back to CT. She has told me that she wants to someday start a family of 4 or more, But all of her current boyfriends show no emotional interest/connection; Hello! It's ONLY SEX!!

Plus, she doesn't think she will last that long in life, considering her working profession(ie Stalkers & crazy people, maybe drugs & sex(HIV/STD), or father time(she would just burn out!?)

Any Input would be appreciated.

Outworlder

Hebe Joe
01-04-08, 06:37
http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/local/scn-sa-06norsentencejan04,0,2845932.story?coll=stam-news-local-headlines

Member #3148
01-04-08, 08:59
I usually post on the Northwest Indiana board especially about Peking Health Spa. Over the last year and a half on three occassions we have been lucky to have your Lucy from Nivarna there. She hasn't been there for several months and there are no signs of her coming back. Anyone out there know what happened to her. I was told she was going to San Fransico for school. She had the greatest natural body I had ever seen on a Korean women. Any info?

Bustinout
01-11-08, 00:06
Nm: Around 2000, I went there a lot. I did Jen many times then. She's got me by a decade + She was still lovely then, and we had a lot of fun. Later on she slowed down, and would only see her pet customers. She would always pass me along to her new girls.

Very similar experience with her back in the day. An exceptional bod (chest) and exceptionally sweet and sexy. Her age not an issue at all, she was always selective about who she'd see and how deep a rub she'd give.

Hugh Handsoman
01-11-08, 22:29
Is exec still open? I'd like to try it out.

Nuttmeg
01-12-08, 00:11
Nm: Around 2000, I went there a lot. I did Jen many times then. She's got me by a decade + She was still lovely then, and we had a lot of fun. Later on she slowed down, and would only see her pet customers. She would always pass me along to her new girls.

Very similar experience with her back in the day. An exceptional bod (chest) and exceptionally sweet and sexy. Her age not an issue at all, she was always selective about who she'd see and how deep a rub she'd give.
i was a reg for years and never got beyond the r&t and was always hopeful of more from her. It's mythical, the notion that she does full service, and was alway shoping she would "promote" me to the higher class customer. Even without, she remains a ATF of mine to this day.

Bustinout
01-13-08, 00:19
i was a reg for years and never got beyond the r&t and was always hopeful of more from her. It's mythical, the notion that she does full service, and was alway shoping she would "promote" me to the higher class customer. Even without, she remains a ATF of mine to this day.She was always elusive; letting you through the door once didn't guarantee immediate reentry. She did things on her terms, even though she was always sweet as sugar. The image of her surprising me in the sauna in a lacy negligee is one I hope never to forget.

James6
01-15-08, 10:55
Ginas mercedes is an SLK55 but it is an older model she got it used, she also has a BMW X7 . What is the story she told you about her mercedes Iwould like to hear it.

Garthy
01-15-08, 17:21
Ginas mercedes is an SLK55 but it is an older model she got it used, she also has a BMW X7 . What is the story she told you about her mercedes Iwould like to hear it.

What the hell is a BMW X7?

Nuttmeg
01-15-08, 23:16
She was always elusive; letting you through the door once didn't guarantee immediate reentry. She did things on her terms, even though she was always sweet as sugar. The image of her surprising me in the sauna in a lacy negligee is one I hope never to forget.
you're killing me!

all those years, I always thougth she was one of the more attractive women on the scene, even in her later years. i always kept going, hopign one day she would feel "safe" enough with me to allow more... but never more than good massage and conversation.

anybody know a special code word for her, PM me!

Bustinout
01-16-08, 00:03
you're killing me!

all those years, I always thougth she was one of the more attractive women on the scene, even in her later years. i always kept going, hopign one day she would feel "safe" enough with me to allow more... but never more than good massage and conversation.

anybody know a special code word for her, PM me!Many a night I'd call and ask to come over only to have her gently suggest we meet up another night. When you're all fired up, that was a tough one to take. The only thing I can suggest. Perhaps obvious. Is her weakness for the Indians. There was a time I think when both she and I believed in the fantasy I'd spun over taking her up 95 for a couple of days of fun and games. As sincere as I was, I never did follow through with that grand plan.

Hawk15
02-15-08, 11:35
She has posted on bgfe and CL. Looks interesting but too much le activity in general vicinity lately. Has anyone had experience?

SR Only
02-16-08, 23:06
She's probably up with Brynn. Both from VA. I saw Brynn Friday. Pretty lackluster. I should have done a half and saved a few bucks. :(

I think they're gone by Sunday.

Mr Boston
03-18-08, 18:11
Hello! I stopped by to see what the latest might be, and it seems they really are gone.

Nirvana was one of the best. I loved to stop by on my way between NY and Boston. My first time there, 2003, I had an absolutely fantastic session with Linda.- she was beautiful, busty with those fantastic tits in a macrame bikini, sweet, and before I knew what was happening and without my asking she had me covered and was riding me enthusiastically. Looked for her other times, but she was gone. But women there were just about almost always, gorgeous, very pleasant, and gave great service.

I do not condone enslavement, if that was really happening there, but what a loss.

Smoke & Mirrors
03-21-08, 17:44
I do not condone enslavement, if that was really happening there, but what a loss.

Agreed. The only slavery there, was the womens slaving for the money. That is all, in fact all over for that matter. Amps are totally different than street pimps thug run fronts. Even spitzer was a panderer, transporting girls all over. It's a great business until you get caught..

Hugh Handsoman
03-24-08, 15:57
Dry your crocodile tears they're open. I was there the other night.

Hello! I stopped by to see what the latest might be, and it seems they really are gone.

Outworlder
03-25-08, 16:17
Does anyone know whether Gina from Nirvana is back?!

Hugh Handsoman
03-26-08, 04:09
Does anyone know whether Gina from Nirvana is back?!

She's long gone..

Ken Masters
04-08-08, 12:31
I'm glad Nirvana is back. Are they more careful and is it business as usual?

Smoke & Mirrors
04-11-08, 16:56
Officer masters, tofft, and RTFF. 10/4

Sarang Haeyo
04-11-08, 17:13
I'm glad Nirvana is back. Are they more careful and is it business as usual?
Are you Ken Masters the hip hop artiste or Ken Masters the street fighter?

Fah Que
04-11-08, 23:38
Are you Ken Masters the hip hop artiste or Ken Masters the street fighter?I wonder if he found his Chun Li yet.

Sarang Haeyo
04-13-08, 08:35
I wonder if he found his Chun Li yet.
If so, I hope she looks like Kristin Kreuk (Street Fighter-The Legend of Chun Li which is supposed to open next year) rather than Ming Na (Street Fighter, 1994). While Ming Na is relatively hot, I prefer Lotta Lung.

Of course, if it's not a crime to cast a Korean as Chinese; I nominate my personal favorite Ha Ji-won. She slayed them in 'Nightmare' (literally) and brought a tear to my eye as Hwang Jin-i. She also played a Joseon Dynasty CSI in 'Damo: the Lady Detective.' Brilliant.

Regardless, he isn't finding her at Nirvana.

Bubba261
04-13-08, 15:13
While Ming Na is relatively hot, I prefer Lotta Lung.

My preference is Lotta Head

Old School 62
04-19-08, 19:46
My preference is Lotta Head

Yo Bubba - Your fatback eating a-- is all over every damn board you know nothing about (I'm breaking your balls Bubba simply as payback - I do not hate you).

Take this to heart though Bubba - Norwalk pigs are the worst bunch of lieing, thieving pieces of sh-t on this earth.

Just a few weeks ago some dickli--k pussy-ass Norwalk Fuzz MF blew his own Fu--'in head off. Good fuc--- riddance. Piece of shit. In a coffin like he should be.

Three months ago another low-life scum Norwalk piece of crap detective; SECOND in command of the entire Norwalk Police Department was nailed for the following:

(Paraphrased from the Norwalk Citizen News): "Lt. Tom Cummings, a Twenty-four year veteran of the Norwalk Police Department was arrested on five counts of child molestation".

Niiiiiiiiiiiccccce. The cop sh--bag is being prosecuted in GA-1, Stamford Superior Court.

Prosecuter "Cohen" (the head DA) is a first class piece if Sh-t as well.

As I am a "Sand Brother" or "Member of the tribe", DA Cohen gives all us Sand brothers a Bad name.

Cohen will more than likely let child molestor TOM CUMMINGS off with a light sentence.

And just appriximately 11 months ago another Norwalk Pig was convicted and sentenced for the Rape of a woman he pulled over for an alledged "traffic violation".

Point being, AMP (Nirvana) or not "Sh-tWalk" CT. is no place to even attempt to monger.

If you want true excitement apply for a position with the the Norwalk Pig Department.

As for District Attorney Cohen of the Stamford, CT, Superior Court I wish him three things:

1). To enjoy his Passover holiday,

2). While Cohen visits with his family for Passover, to please choke to death on a piece of his Mother's brisket,

3). If the Brisket does not kill him, that he die of cancer in the very near future.

Zie Gazunt (Yiddish for "Good health") to all true mongers on this great website Jackson created...

Old School (At times; "Old Fool").

Hugh Handsoman
04-19-08, 21:25
You forgot the mayor Moccia. He's another pos that should be in the big house along with every other self serving politician from Spitzer on down. I also heard through a lil birdie that nirvana has been targeted once again for a take down, Be safe.

SR Only
04-21-08, 10:12
The cop in Norwalk who did himself in, it was over his divorce. Left a younger daughter. Parents live in Weston. Whatever troubled this guy, I would not assume it was about being dirty. Like every walk of life there are good people and bad.

Jean Poole
04-21-08, 13:03
My understanding about the cop who comitted suicide from a friend of his mentioned to me that his wife up and left him with the daughter and went to Australia. He was distrought about losing his kid. Personally I would be deeply hurt too, but would probably jump for joy getting rid of a giant headache (wife) not the child. Cops are humans too. It's quite sad.

Garthy
04-21-08, 16:49
1). To enjoy his Passover holiday,

2). While Cohen visits with his family for Passover, to please choke to death on a piece of his Mother's brisket,

3). If the Brisket does not kill him, that he die of cancer in the very near future.

Zie Gazunt (Yiddish for "Good health") to all true mongers on this great website Jackson created...

Old School (At times; "Old Fool").

I love a good catharsis.

Outworlder
05-09-08, 08:12
Has anyone sampled some of the new items @ Nirvana?! Gina perhaps?!

Virile Vito
05-09-08, 13:33
Has anyone sampled some of the new items @ Nirvana?! Gina perhaps?!

Can't help you on Gina.

The new at Nirvana is definitely well-worn. I take my hat off to Nirvana for their persistence, but at this point there are just too many better and much better options.

PM if you want more detail.

Hebe Joe
08-30-08, 07:31
http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/localnews/ci_10342384

Spoon Man
08-30-08, 09:18

Sounds like they treat these busts like a drug raid. Ridiculous!!!

Weedog
09-02-08, 10:03
Strictly R&T joint. However in a quiet neighborhood. They responded to local complaints and thus ends another Norwalk chapter. Be careful out there!

SR Only
09-02-08, 23:42
Strictly R&T joint. However in a quiet neighborhood. They responded to local complaints and thus ends another Norwalk chapter. Be careful out there!

I hit it when they first ran ads on CL. I went over and had a R&T. I guessed they wouldn't last long due to the location. Heck, you could almost see city hall from the place.

Chrome Dome
09-12-08, 06:48
From todays Stamford Advocate

NORWALK - A California woman and her alleged Long Island pimp were arrested by Norwalk police Wednesday after arranging for a sexual liaison in exchange for cash through the Craigslist Web site.

Cheryl Magner, 20, of Richmond, Calif. and Cesarin Perez, 25, of Uniondale, N.Y., were arrested on prostitution charges in a bust at the Homestead Studio Suites Hotel at 400 Main Ave.

Police arranged the bust after finding Magner advertising herself for sex on Craigslist, said Lt. Peter Randall, head of the department's drug and vice squad.

Magner was "scantily clad" at the time of the arrest, Randall said.

Magner was charged with prostitution and Perez was charged with promoting prostitution, police said. Both face additional charges of conspiracy, marijuana possession and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Magner was being held on $50,000 bond and Perez on $75,000.

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/ci_10437949

Hebe Joe
09-19-08, 07:00
http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/localnews/ci_10505783

Chrome Dome
09-19-08, 10:52
From the Stamford Advocate

NORWALK - Police raided a Main Street massage parlor Wednesday night, arresting six Korean women on prostitution charges along with two male customers.

Special Services Unit members initiated the undercover operation at Nirvana Relaxation Center at 181 Main St. after monitoring it over the past month, according to Officer Mark Edwards.

Located above a steakhouse and dental office, Nirvana has been the site of four raids in two years, including December, when four women were arrested.

On Thursday, Blackstones Steakhouse owner Nick Ahmetaj called Nirvana's presence a "disaster."

"I would like to get them out of here," he said. "I have put $800,000 in this place and I have hookers upstairs? This is ridiculous."

On Wednesday night, an undercover officer went to Nirvana to solicit sex from the spa workers, a police report said.

Shortly after being brought to a massage room and paying $60 for a massage sometime after 9 p.m., the officer was taken to a shower by Nirvana employee Hui Muniz, the report said.

After returning to the massage room, Muniz then accepted an offer of an additional $60 for a sex act and the officer gave a signal he had been solicited for sex, police said.

Officers went inside, where they found people in various states of undress and sexual contact.

During the raid, police confiscated just more than $5,400 in envelopes, purses and robes, as well as 31 condoms. Norwalk had eight massage parlors two years ago, and Nirvana is the last one operating that police know about, Edwards said.
Kyong "Lucky" *****, 43, Hui ****, 49, Aekyung ***, 43, and Lian **, 36, all of 666 Main St., Norwalk, were charged with prostitution and conspiracy to commit prostitution.

Yong *****, 50, also of 666 Main St., was charged with permitting prostitution and conspiracy to permit prostitution. Court records show that ***** was convicted of the charge under a different name in state Superior Court in Norwalk on April 28. She paid a $2,000 fine.

Son ******, 40, of 666 Main St., was charged with permitting prostitution, prostitution and conspiracy to commit prostitution.

After the suspects appearedat their arraignment in state Superior Court Thursday, Judge Burton Kaplan granted the state's attorneys office request to have five of the women checked for sexually transmitted diseases, court records show.

All of the women but Lian ** were released on bonds ranging from $4,000 to $15,000.

All but ****** are scheduled to return to court Oct. 23. ****** is scheduled in court Sept. 24.

Scott ******, 49, of (deleted), Stamford, was charged with patronizing a prostitute.

Adam *******, 30, of (deleted), also was charged with patronizing a prostitute.

Mighty Spearsman
09-19-08, 12:50
From the Stamford Advocate

NORWALK - Police raided ... Nirvana Relaxation Center at 181 Main St.

Shortly after being brought to a massage room and paying $60 for a massage sometime after 9 p.m., the officer was taken to a shower by Nirvana employee Hui Muniz, the report said. After returning to the massage room, Muniz then accepted an offer of an additional $60 for a sex act and the officer gave a signal he had been solicited for sex, police said.

Scott ******, 49, of (deleted), Stamford, was charged with patronizing a prostitute.

Adam *******, 30, of (deleted), also was charged with patronizing a prostitute.
Just curious, assuming that the officer returned from the shower wearing only a towel or robe, how did the officer give a signal that he had been solicited? Did he reach inside the pocket of his trousers (that were hanging on a hook on the wall) and touch a beeper/signaler of some sort?

Sorry to read that two guys got busted, hard to believe that the DA can make the charges stick in court unless the guys were actually caught in the act (highly unlikely). The guys could say that they were only there for the massage and that they had refused the lady's offer for additional services.

Hugh Handsoman
09-19-08, 13:17
Kyong "Lucky" *****, 43, Hui ****, 49, Aekyung ***, 43, Lian **, 36,
Yong *****, 50,
Son ******, 40

I remember the days when girls half the age of these women worked in there. I'm so darn depressed *Sigh* :(

Wolfman Jack
09-19-08, 13:18
Just curious, assuming that the officer returned from the shower wearing only a towel or robe, how did the officer give a signal that he had been solicited? Did he reach inside the pocket of his trousers (that were hanging on a hook on the wall) and touch a beeper/signaler of some sort?

That's exactly what I thought too when reading the article. If he's not wired up, and he took a shower, how was the signal given? Something doesn't seem right.

Red P
09-19-08, 19:41
Microphone in his clothes.

Signal given after a nice, not too hard, massage.

That's exactly what I thought too when reading the article. If he's not wired up, and he took a shower, how was the signal given? Something doesn't seem right.

Mighty Spearsman
09-19-08, 21:54
NORWALK - Police raided ... Nirvana Relaxation Center

On Wednesday night, an undercover officer went to Nirvana to solicit sex from the spa workers, a police report said. Shortly after being brought to a massage room and paying $60 for a massage sometime after 9 p.m., the officer was taken to a shower by Nirvana employee Hui Muniz, the report said.

After returning to the massage room, Muniz then accepted an offer of an additional $60 for a sex act and the officer gave a signal he had been solicited for sex, police said.

It just dawned on me that something else in this report doesn't sound right.

I've had sessions at AMPs in Connecticut since 1989 (Tokyo Spa, High Street, Hartford) and I cannot ever recall receiving "an offer of an additional $60 for a sex act" from the girl immediately upon returning to the room from the shower. This is especially hard to believe for a place that had been recently raided, like Nirvana.

If it's a customer who's a first-time visitor to the AMP, usually the girl starts to give a massage, with the topic of "extras" discussed only after 40 minutes or so.

Definitely doesn't sound right here. Entrapment?

Bubba261
09-20-08, 00:58
Microphone in his clothes.

Signal given after a nice, not too hard, massage.

I think when she started the "AR" she tripped the alarm that was shoved up his ass.

Entrapped by an asshole, figures!!

Jean Poole
09-22-08, 01:24
Stamford, New Haven and Danbury are still open too. I have given up on my hobbying but I check in from time to time. I'm well again,Thank goodness.I'm going to stay that way also.

Old School 62
10-12-08, 16:00
Just an update on that scum Norwalk pig that blew his filthy brains out.

Word has it that he was molesting kids with that other Norwalk pig filth Lt. Tom Cummings.

Don't hold me to it - reliability is questionable. In my opinion though it's not too far fetched.

Also, DA Cohen still has not choked to death on his Mother's Brisket.

I suppose I should just pray that Cohen, Moccia, Richard Colangelo and Bob Duff (have I left anyone off the shit list?) should all get prostate cancer and have to piss in a bag for the rest of their living days.

OldSchool

Toshiosamma
10-21-08, 09:26
When Bridgeport collapses that is when it will be the finale of the amps.I thought Bridgeport collapsed three years ago.

Was it resurrected in the meantime?

I haven't been back since then.

Bubba261
10-24-08, 13:42
I thought Bridgeport collapsed three years ago.

That was Waterbury.

Hebe Joe
12-05-08, 06:29
http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/localnews/ci_11144391

Outworlder
12-06-08, 18:34
Sorry to see that Nirvana is going down hill!!!!

Sure miss Gina & the other girls; Hope they are doing OK elsewhere.
All that I know is that she commutes from Manhattan & her friends and relatives are out West.

Outworlder

Hugh Handsoman
12-07-08, 13:35
Nirvana has been wounded for at least 4 years. The hard working :rolleyes: NWPD is trying to fulfill their task of mortally wounding the place for it's closure. Looks like is almost there.

Amp Middleman
12-07-08, 16:13
Wow and all the times they keep opening back up.

Rat Dog
12-12-08, 11:15

Sure miss Gina & the other girls; Hope they are doing OK elsewhere.
All that I know is that she commutes from Manhattan & her friends and relatives are out West.

Outworlder

I ran into "Julie" a couple of months ago who used to work at Nirvanna towards the end of "the day". She was working at Star in New Haven for a little bit under the name of "Suzie". Anyway, she is still friends with many of the old fav's. Gina is still doing well working at an AMP in Manhatten.

Mighty Spearsman
12-15-08, 04:31
One strange part of the story was that, of the two guys who were arrested, one was with a girl while the other was alone in the sauna. Yet both guys were arrested on the charge of patronizing a prostitute!

Curious to see if that charge will hold up in court for the guy who was found alone in the sauna.

Hugh Handsoman
02-03-09, 13:57
N is open, new name is Asian Palm. No recon as of yet. # is the same.

Ray Alan
02-03-09, 20:16
N is open, new name is Asian Palm. No recon as of yet. # is the same.I guess it's HJ only.

Jpeaz
02-04-09, 08:43
I guess it's HJ only.

VERY Funny.

Benni
02-11-09, 13:20
Anyone been there?

Rat Dog
02-12-09, 11:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Alan
I guess it's HJ only.

VERY Funny.

It's not a joke - was there last night.

Shawnal
02-12-09, 23:37
Carefull what you say guys.

Hebe Joe
02-13-09, 06:59
For the Palm place I guess it will just a matter of time before it has issues.

Hugh Handsoman
02-13-09, 12:19
Carefull what you say guys.

You must live under a rock. NW PD knew the day it opened. :rolleyes:

Jean Poole
04-07-09, 22:21
80+tip For a HE is a bit steep in this economy. It's the only place beside Executive that only takes old customers. No FS in Norwalk. My arms are getting jacked by all the money I save these days, my wallet too.

Hugh Handsoman
04-10-09, 09:12
http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/ci_12109318?source=most_viewed

Three arrested for prostitution at Norwalk spa
By John Nickerson
Staff Writer
Posted: 04/09/2009 06:56:20 PM EDT

NORWALK--For the third time since September, Norwalk police raided the Nirvana massage parlor and arrested three Korean women on prostitution-related charges.

The search and seizure of the 181 Main St. massage parlor occurred after an undercover police officer was solicited for sex at about 2:40 p.m. Wednesday, Special Services Unit Lt. Thomas Mattera said.

Arrested in the raid were: K E, 54, of Austin, Texas; H Z, 39, of Los Angeles; and Y Y Z, 38, of Flushing, N.Y.

E was charged with promoting prostitution and was released on $40,000 bond. The Z were each charged with prostitution and are being held on $10,000 bond.

Police said they believe that E, who has a previous prostitution arrest in Pennsylvania in 1995, is the owner of the business.

Police seized $9,400 in cash and assets, Mattera said.

On Dec. 3, police raided Nirvana, arresting five women and two men on prostitution charges. On Sept. 17, six women and two men were arrested on prostitution charges. The spa has been raided six times in less than three years.

Norwalk police Chief Harry Rilling said he has had enough.

"Allowing this establishment to continue to operate is totally irresponsible and will not be tolerated," he said in an e-mail message. "We have served notice on this property before and will be meeting with city corporation counsel to discuss bringing a nuisance abatement action. If possible, we will attempt
Advertisement
Quantcast
to seize the property and close this place down permanently."

Property owner Drew Friedman of Westport said he was not aware of all the police activity around the property in the past few years.

"I don't get noticed by the police or the tenant when something like this happens, so I don't know what you know," he said by phone Thursday afternoon.

Friedman acknowledged that he had been told by the business owners that they would get new massage tables and the workers would be given new instructions to ensure that the business's problems would never happen again.

As far as Rilling's threat to his property, Friedman said, "I hope someone notifies me before they take my property. . . . No one has talked to me. No one calls me."

Under the state's 1998 Nuisance Abatement and Quality of Life Act, state prosecutors have the right to act against a property owner if three arrests within one year have been made on the site, demonstrating a pattern of criminal activity.

Under the law, prosecutors can seek remedies that include screening prospective tenants, closing or seizing the property or putting the property into court-appointed oversight.

Repeated knocks on the door of the massage parlor were not answered Thursday morning. Taped to the door was a sign that said: "Out of Business, Courtesy of Your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman."

:eek: Sounds like the restaurant owner is a Neighborhood Fag :eek:

One neighbor in the building, who said he feared retribution and asked that his name not be used, said he was not surprised by the raid.

"Here we go again. We will see how long it lasts," he said, adding that the business usually reopens shortly after each raid.

:rolleyes:Also seized at Nirvana were three folding massage tables, four small radios, four wall clocks, a water cooler, bottles of peppermint oil, five credit cards and a sign that said "Nirvana Relaxation." :rolleyes: PoPo Souvenirs,WTF!??

Outworlder
04-12-09, 09:31
Has anyone have any info on the whereabouts of Gina?!

James6
04-12-09, 17:17
Manhattan last I heard from some mutual friends

BozoDude
04-21-09, 08:25
Whats up with Mermaids?

Airberd
04-28-09, 00:00
Unless things have changed in the last 3 months, Nothing is ever up with Mermaids. Been there a few times. I think they have changed their name now to something else. Its good for a few drinks and not much else.

Whats up with Mermaids?

Ratso22
05-24-09, 04:41
A friend of mone called me and told me she was working at the Office in Norwalk which used to be Mermaids. She says it's a good club. I will check it out soon.

Airberd
05-27-09, 00:29
Just went today. They changed the interiors, now the stage is in the center with the bar all around it, which is very weird. There is a small wide open room with 2 leather couches. The girls are better looking but there were only 2 tonite, one white and one black. 3-4 patrons. Zero privacy.

I wonder if the situation is better on the weekends? Maybe more girls?

Air

A friend of mone called me and told me she was working at the Office in Norwalk which used to be Mermaids. She says it's a good club. I will check it out soon.

Wild Walleye
11-17-09, 01:42
Has anyone seen any of the recent advertisers in NW? I can find no info on them (and their #s). I did see a recent bust of hubby pimping wife (a week or so ago) in NW. Not interested in taking any chances as this is a town with a certain amount of pressure on the hobby.

SomeCtGuy
01-09-10, 08:51
Just and FYI for those who don't read the local papers.

NORWALK -- A Queens, N.Y., woman was charged with prostitution this week during an Internet sex sting after she allegedly promised sex to an undercover cop for $100.

Shui Wang, 43, was arraigned on the prostitution charge Thursday at state Superior Court where she was ordered held in lieu of $5,000 bond. She pleaded not guilty.

Her phone number was found by police in a Craigslist sex ad, and an officer called the number, police said.

The officer negotiated a price of $70 plus tips for her services and was told to call back when he was ready, according to a police report. At 4 p.m. Wednesday, an undercover officer called the number and was told to call back when he was closer to the Norwalk Econo Lodge on Westport Avenue, the report said.

During their meeting inside a motel room, the woman, who called herself Mina, told the officer that it would be $70 for a full body massage, and then as she grabbed the officer's crotch, she said it will cost $100 for sex, the police report said. The officer gave her $170 of marked city bills.

She then told the officer to take off his clothes and approached him with baby oil in her hand when a police team came into the room, the report said.

Wang did not have any identification or a passport and said she was contracted to do massages by a woman who booked her in places between New York City and Massachusetts.

Wang is to return to court Jan. 22.

Bad Dawg
01-13-10, 03:30
Just and FYI for those who don't read the local papers.

NORWALK -- A Queens, N.Y., woman was charged with prostitution this week during an Internet sex sting after she allegedly promised sex to an undercover cop for $100.
Shui Wang, 43, was arraigned on the prostitution charge Thursday at state Superior Court where she was ordered held in lieu of $5,000 bond. She pleaded not guilty.
Her phone number was found by police in a Craigslist sex ad, and an officer called the number, police said.
The officer negotiated a price of $70 plus tips for her services and was told to call back when he was ready, according to a police report. At 4 p.m. Wednesday, an undercover officer called the number and was told to call back when he was closer to the Norwalk Econo Lodge on Westport Avenue, the report said.
During their meeting inside a motel room, the woman, who called herself Mina, told the officer that it would be $70 for a full body massage, and then as she grabbed the officer's crotch, she said it will cost $100 for sex, the police report said. The officer gave her $170 of marked city bills.
She then told the officer to take off his clothes and approached him with baby oil in her hand when a police team came into the room, the report said.

Why wasn't the officer[s] charged with prurient and obscene intent in this incident?
"She then told the officer to take off his clothes and approached him with baby oil in her hand" - alleged assault with a slippery weapon? Give us and these poor women - a brake!

Outworlder
03-21-10, 09:17
Has anyone seen Gina of Nirvana lately?!

PW Junior
03-27-10, 00:44
Has anyone seen Gina of Nirvana lately?!

Last I heard, she was working in New York at one of the places there. I actually saw her somewhere (sorry, don't remember the place, but remember the location) and said hi, but that was a while ago. She may still be there or more likely at a different place now. That's of course if she is still in the business - I know she had several 'Daddy's' on the leash.

Hope that helps a little.

Rat Dog
04-05-10, 10:46
Just wanted to give a shout out to this ol' place. If you are looking for a great massage (and not much else!) and want to be treated like a king for at least a FULL hour, this is still a great choice. Now that the extras are off the table, they really do pamper you with great sauna, shower - including washing your hair if you want, and awesome massages. I went there with a serious neck ache that they took care of great and also sent me home with some Korean type of heat patch and exercises and have had no re-occurrence since.

Ajpjr99
04-07-10, 21:37
Just wanted to give a shout out to this ol' place. If you are looking for a great massage (and not much else!) and want to be treated like a king for at least a FULL hour, this is still a great choice. Now that the extras are off the table, they really do pamper you with great sauna, shower - including washing your hair if you want, and awesome massages. I went there with a serious neck ache that they took care of great and also sent me home with some Korean type of heat patch and exercises and have had no re-occurrence since.Well that's just a shame. I had some good times there over the years.

anumonger
07-28-10, 09:01
I noticed on CL therapeutic services ad for "body relaxation" on Franklin St.

Wondering if anyone has tried this out.

Gossage54
07-28-10, 18:07
I noticed on CL therapeutic services ad for "body relaxation" on Franklin St.

Wondering if anyone has tried this out.This is NorWALK's thread not NorWICH. Did you mean Norwich? Norwalk is sadly in need of adult recreation. They took all the AMPs away and there's one shitty strip joint called the Office which is hardly work stopping in unless you want the most rudimentary experience. Stage behind the bar for an awkward set up, awful LD area, no privacy so forget extras. There might be TO available I'm not sure, most girls I've seen the few times I've been there haven't been very inspiring. Though one time I was there I decided to give a LD a chance and got a black chick with bolt ons. She reached down grabbed mini me checking for the bouncer. But she just kept asking for more money and more money, she wouldn't have been able to finish the job in that environment and I would have blown a couple of hundred and it would be the only thing I blew. Real money hungry.

Joe Zog
08-10-10, 11:24
http://www.ctnow.com/news/connecticut/fairfield/hc-norwalk-strip-club-arrest-20100810,0,7214707.story

Police in Connecticut say they arrested the landlord of a Norwalk strip club after he threatened a patron with a metal pipe and smashed out windows of the building.

Thirty-nine-year-old Christopher LaRose of Norwalk is charged with threatening, criminal mischief and breach of peace.

Police say LaRose became hostile early Sunday morning when management of the Office Cafe, which has a no-hat policy, asked him to remove his hat. Police say he was allowed into the club, but got angry with the bartender for being slow in serving him a beer.

[The CTnow iPhone App: News, Traffic, Weather & More]

Police say he threw a glass at the bartender, swung the pipe at a patron who tried to calm him down and smashed two windows.

LaRose posted $5,000 bail and is due in court next Monday. He didn't immediately return a message Tuesday.

Hugh Handsoman
08-20-10, 07:49
Norwalk is on the edge of revolt. To think only a few years ago there were no less than seven amps there to relax in, now there are zero. Within a few clicks of this bar you can buy any narcotic under the rainbow and enjoy (Just walk in any convenience store and watch the sale of flavored blunts, It's utterly astounding) :eek: and the report of gunfire but you can't have a massage. I wonder what the next genius law maker has in store for yet another corrupticut twisted town?

I'm filing for a permit as we speak to sell Rx Dope. With the money I'll make I can finally live the life I deserve. ;)

Gossage54
08-20-10, 19:21
Norwalk is on the edge of revolt. To think only a few years ago there were no less than seven amps there to relax in, now there are zero. Within a few clicks of this bar you can buy any narcotic under the rainbow and enjoy (Just walk in any convenience store and watch the sale of flavored blunts, It's utterly astounding) :eek: and the report of gunfire but you can't have a massage. I wonder what the next genius law maker has in store for yet another corrupticut twisted town?

I'm filing for a permit as we speak to sell Rx Dope. With the money I'll make I can finally live the life I deserve. ;)I agree it's a shame Norwalk has become a wasteland for adult entertainment. It would be so convenient for me. Let's hope they start focusing on actual crime. It's a pain in the ass to go to Bridgeport to have some fun.

Bookie
10-03-10, 09:31
I use to visit Norwalk a few times a month back when the AMP's were in business. While in town I would eat dinner, buy gas, buy lotto tickets and get a haircut. I now spend my money in Bridgeport and help to support their local economy. Bridgeport wins and Norwalk loses.

SomeCtGuy
02-08-11, 14:49
Just an FYI.

http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/Classifieds-website-targed-by-Blumenthal-plays-1002978.php

NORWALK. A classifieds website targeted last year by a group of state atorneys general led by Connecticut's Richard Blumenthal played a crucial role in a prostitution arrest made Monday by city police.

According to police Sgt. Lisa Cotto, Special Services officers arrested Norwalk resident Jamila Pereira. 26, and charged her with prostitution after finding a listing for her services at Backpage. Com, which Blumenthal and others demanded close its adult services section in a letter written last September.

Backpage. Com features listings on localized pages for each state. Connecticut is the only state whose page does not include an adult services section. A distinction it had even before Blumenthal and others demanded the changes. It was not immediately clear in which section Pereira's ad was listed.

In a letter signed by 21 states' attorneys general on Sept. 21, Blumenthal and his colleagues charged Backpage. Com with profiting on prostitution.

In a statement, Blumenthal, elected in November to the USA Senate, said Backpage. Com was expected to earn an estimated $17. 5 million from prostitution ads last year.

"Adult services sections are little more than online brothels, enabling human trafficking and sexual exploitation of women and children," Blumenthal said."Because Backpage cannot properly police adult services, the section should be shut down immediately."

Backpage. Com did not take down any of its adult services sections after the letter.

Pereira, of Oakwood Road, was found guilty of prostitution and sixth-degree larceny last fall. She paid fines for both offenses in October.

Cotto said that Pereira had been charging $150 per hour for services. She was arrested at 5:07 pm Monday. No other details about the sting operation were available.

Mr Boston
03-11-11, 02:12
Just wanted to give a shout out to this ol' place. If you are looking for a great massage (and not much else!) ... this is still a great choice. .I will have occasion to be in CT soon, so I went to Backpage and found Nirvana under Therapeutic. I was happy to see them open again, so I came here for the latest update. Too bad still no more extras. Nirvana was wonderful.

Cheers!

Outworlder
03-13-11, 09:20
Gina was my ATF back then; She is one of the few that gets better with age & attitude. Maybe, now she is somewhere in NYC or Flushing.

If anyone has anymore info on her, please pm me

SpecialOne8
04-28-11, 10:19
This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Posting Guidelines prohibiting political commentary except in the designated political threads which are identified in the thread title as having been established for political discussions.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thank You!

Jackson

Sharkman67
09-18-12, 00:51
Anyone seen Mckayla in this area? Seen her ads and she looks great.

Bell Bottom
09-19-12, 21:42
Anyone seen Mckayla in this area? Seen her ads and she looks great.She posts in Norwalk but she typically works out of Fairfield or Stamford. Kind of annoying when they do that.

Asianluva2009
06-18-13, 16:20
Can anyone recommend a decent cheap motel for a couple of hours in the Fairfield County area? Prices would be helpful. Thanks

A Bubba Here
06-19-13, 06:49
Can anyone recommend a decent cheap motel for a couple of hours in the Fairfield County area? Prices would be helpful. ThanksNew way to find something: Google, try it, it works,

WhenWhen
06-20-13, 00:11
Nice Bubba. That was good for a laugh!

New way to find something: Google, try it, it works,

Dctennis
06-20-13, 15:43
Can anyone recommend a decent cheap motel for a couple of hours in the Fairfield County area? Prices would be helpful. ThanksFairfield Inn in Fairfield had a short stay rate, Norwalk-Westport Motel will accomodate as well. Milford has a few, Shoreline, and Post Road Motor Inn. I don't use them much anymore, as I'm banging a few housewives in their own beds these days. Good luck!

Asianluva2009
06-20-13, 17:42
I like your plan better.

Fairfield Inn in Fairfield had a short stay rate, Norwalk-Westport Motel will accomodate as well. Milford has a few, Shoreline, and Post Road Motor Inn. I don't use them much anymore, as I'm banging a few housewives in their own beds these days. Good luck!

SR Only
12-21-13, 00:30
http://fairfield.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/cops-these-prostitutes-advertised-online-in-sw-fairfield-county-fairfield

The Manhattan woman looks good! --SR Only

Norwalk police conducted a prostitution sting operation Thursday in which they arrested five women and a man (who was helping one of them) after police answered online ads.

The advertisements for prostitution services in the area were found in the "Fairfield County" sections of Craigs List and Backpage.com, police said.

When prostitutes showed up at a Norwalk hotel room under video surveilance, "they each had a conversation with an undercover officer about money for sex," said Lt. James Walsh, commander of the Norwalk Police special services division, which conducted the operation. After that, he said, each woman was arrested.

The arrestees were a woman and a man from Stratford.- the man came with her and showed up first, apparently to check out the customer and see if everything looked safe.- as well as women from Manhattan, Bridgeport, Providence, RI and Manhattan.

Police said they arrested these people in the operation (each was charged with prostitution, all were arrested without incident, each is scheduled to appear Dec. 24 in state Superior Court in Norwalk):

•--. Providence, RI — also charged with second-degree failure to appear in court. She arrived with Owens. Camacho previously had been arrested in a Norwalk undercover prostitution sting in 2007, Walsh said, and had failed to appear in court on that charge. Her bond initially was set at $1,500.

•--. Manhattan. She arrived with Camacho — her bond initially was set at $1,000.

•--. Bridgeport — her bond initially was set at $1,000.

•--. Pawling, NY — her bond was initially set at $1,000.

•--. Stratford — she worked with Allen. She was not held on a bond.

•--. Stratford, also charged with promoting prostitution — he worked with •-- ---. •-- ---, has a conviction for selling drugs, Walsh said. (His photograph wasn't provided due to a technical glitch). He was not held on a bond.

Prices for an hour of each prostitutes time were each negotiated and were in the range of $200 an hour, Walsh sai. •-- --- and •-- --- came with each other and agreed to both have sex with the man they thought was a customer for the price of $500, he said.

Wsst3
12-21-13, 20:16
http://fairfield.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/cops-these-prostitutes-advertised-online-in-sw-fairfield-county-fairfield

The Manhattan woman looks good! --SR Only

Norwalk police conducted a prostitution sting operation Thursday in which they arrested five women and a man (who was helping one of them) after police answered online ads.

The advertisements for prostitution services in the area were found in the "Fairfield County" sections of Craigs List and Backpage.com, police said.

When prostitutes showed up at a Norwalk hotel room under video surveilance, "they each had a conversation with an undercover officer about money for sex," said Lt. James Walsh, commander of the Norwalk Police special services division, which conducted the operation. After that, he said, each woman was arrested.

The arrestees were a woman and a man from Stratford.- the man came with her and showed up first, apparently to check out the customer and see if everything looked safe.- as well as women from Manhattan, Bridgeport, Providence, RI and Manhattan.

Police said they arrested these people in the operation (each was charged with prostitution, all were arrested without incident, each is scheduled to appear Dec. 24 in state Superior Court in Norwalk):

•--. Providence, RI — also charged with second-degree failure to appear in court. She arrived with Owens. Camacho previously had been arrested in a Norwalk undercover prostitution sting in 2007, Walsh said, and had failed to appear in court on that charge. Her bond initially was set at $1,500.

•--. Manhattan. She arrived with Camacho — her bond initially was set at $1,000.

•--. Bridgeport — her bond initially was set at $1,000.

•--. Pawling, NY — her bond was initially set at $1,000.

•--. Stratford — she worked with Allen. She was not held on a bond.

•--. Stratford, also charged with promoting prostitution — he worked with •-- ---. •-- ---, has a conviction for selling drugs, Walsh said. (His photograph wasn't provided due to a technical glitch). He was not held on a bond.

Prices for an hour of each prostitutes time were each negotiated and were in the range of $200 an hour, Walsh sai. •-- --- and •-- --- came with each other and agreed to both have sex with the man they thought was a customer for the price of $500, he said.Yikes, who would have sex with that 49 year old for free? Let along having to pay $200. She should have realized that wasn't right and something was up. LOL.

GordonFreeman
06-20-15, 09:39
http://www.wfsb.com/story/29367192/police-bust-norwalk-spa-for-prostitution-three-arrested?autostart=true

Ray Alan
06-20-15, 11:28
http://www.wfsb.com/story/29367192/police-bust-norwalk-spa-for-prostitution-three-arrested?autostart=trueWe should not be surprised. The days of CT AMP's golden age have long been a memory. Norwalk LEO seems to have their eyes open.

Mighty Spearsman
06-21-15, 13:01
http://www.wfsb.com/story/29367192/police-bust-norwalk-spa-for-prostitution-three-arrested?autostart=trueI'm surprised only in that I thought that Norwalk no longer had any AMPs in business that offered extras.

Interesting to read the ages (56, 60, 66) and that the 66 year old is the best-looking of the three ladies.

Yes, the Golden Age of AMPs is long gone, it's now been over 9 years since the infamous raid in Waterbury where ten AMPs were raided at the same time, and a few years since the Bridgeport AMPs were all busted.

Smoke & Mirrors
06-29-15, 00:38
Dead and buried in 2008 . RIP.

Sw1234
02-26-16, 10:48
http://m.stamfordadvocate.com/news/article/2-employees-of-Norwalk-spa-face-prostitution-6855830.php

Lisres
04-27-16, 21:20
Norwalk AMPs are long gone. But there's been a lot of asian activity in a couple of locations. Have had some success with UTRs found through non-traditional channels.

Bell Bottom
08-12-17, 12:46
Someone is posting on CT BP for Norwalk condo and using #775-XXXX002 (text only) but posting no pictures. Asking for prepaid visa cards and when "she" sent some picts, tineye showed they were certainly not her.

Buyer beware.

Sample ad:

Please know. Discretion is imperative, I respect the importance thereof and need for yours as well. Subsequently, please correspond via text at: 765.4XXXX002 regarding pics and info as I am making myself available anytime 24/7 by appointment only Please be patient as I will respond to your message asap and I promise. You will not be disappointed!!

Poster's age: 26.

CplsLvr
03-26-19, 14:04
I have a good looking *very* UTR girl who wants to see people. Anything goes and is alot of fun. Senior members pm me for more info on her.

ManLovesLadies
03-26-19, 14:17
I have a good looking *very* UTR girl who wants to see people. Anything goes and is alot of fun. Senior members pm me for more info on her.I would really appreciate if you forward me the info.

Thank.

SpecialOne8
06-17-19, 07:23
Either your gal is getting far too many requests, or like me, you don't come here often anymore. But regardless of the reason for not having gotten back to me yet, I thought I would reach out to you one more time.

I am coming home for the last weekend this month, and would love to meet this fine young lady. If she is still seeking benefactors, please let me know before the end of this month.

Thanks, SO-8.

I have a good looking *very* UTR girl who wants to see people. Anything goes and is alot of fun. Senior members pm me for more info on her.