PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

CT Dude
01-04-06, 04:12
I guess ignorance is bliss ... I heard the danger of the area, but I did not know how hot the scene is (can cops actually bust people from walking into such an establishment?)

I really wouldn't worry about New Haven cops busting anybody for going to this place. I've lived here a long time and I just don't see that happening. My concern is that they're my local cops who I see around all the time, so I don't want them seeing me going into an AMP. Out of towners should have no worries. Well, no more than usual that is.

And so you know I practice what I preach, when I used to frequent Evergreen in Waterbury there was a cop in the front of the parking lot on several occasions I went there. I just drove around back as usual and went in. But I don't live in Waterbury!

CT Dude
01-08-06, 01:47
I finally got up the nerve to try the Star Sauna the other day. I parked on a side street and walked up. When I rang the bell the mamasan answered and told me to wait 5 minutes on the couch. I should have taken that as a sign and just left, but I'd been really excited about trying this place so I waited. This couch is right there in the entrance, so if my old high school principal decided to come while I was waiting there we would have had quite an awkward reunion! Obviously, I was a little nervous about that. Finally after about 15 minutes the mamasan had me go in (I was just about gonna leave at that point).

I got undressed, went to the sauna for much too long of a time, then the mamasan came and got me again. I got a glimpse of a really cute and sexy chick as the mamasan is bringing me to the shower, but that was all at that point. Mamasan gave me a shower, then back to the sauna for too long again. Then she brings me back to the room, puts towels over me and starts to give me a massage (this is still the mamasan, and she's actually kinda cute, I've seen working girls who've looked worse, but she wasn't being at all sexy). Now I really let her know I'm not into this. So she finally tells me that one of the girls didn't come in so they only have one girl working and they're busy, so she'll be in in a little while. So the mamasan gave me a really good massage and then I waited a little longer.

Finally, Tina came in and she was really hot. Cute face and really sexy body, fake tits, but a really good job. She seemed nice enough and we talked a little bit before getting to business. Her English was a little too good though, and I found out she's been here 15 years, so I knew any chances of a GFE were out the door. Still, she was a fun ride (there was no slowing her down) but I could tell she wanted to just finish and be done. Maybe if it wasn't so busy she might have been a little less rushed, but I have a feeling not all that much. Standard pricing, actually she never asked about money, I just left the standard for FS afterwards when she went for the hot towel, so she wasn't a total viper.

So as you can see this wasn't the best AMP experience, and I have both the girl and the establishment to thank for that. I'm generally very patient, but I almost ran out of it that afternoon! If it wasn't so close and convenient for me I'd probably just say, "forget about that one," but I'm sure I'll give them another chance. Definitely try and avoid the busier times, even with 2 girls they might get a little backed up.

Bad Dawg
01-08-06, 22:56
So if my old high school principal decided to come while I was waiting there we would have had quite an awkward reunion! Obviously, I was a little nervous about that. Finally after about 15 minutes the mamasan had me go in (I was just about gonna leave at that point)... but I'm sure I'll give them another chance. Definitely try and avoid the busier times, even with 2 girls they might get a little backed up.Thanks for taking that one for the team, sounds like she's great at a quieter time of the day. Can you tell what time and day of week you had this bad experience so I can pick a better time, or write a pm if you want. Thanks again, the first descriptions of Star sounded a bit Spartan originally, but Tina may be worth it.

Bad Dawg

CT Dude
02-01-06, 14:06
I made it back to the Star last week, at a much less busy time. From my experience, AMPs tend to have similar busy hours....weekdays at lunch and from 4-7, Fri and Sat from afternoon until late at night, Sunday afternoon to evening. Mornings are almost always slow, and depending on the spa weekend nights can be okay.

There is only 1 girl during the week at the Star, and once again it turned out to be Tina. I got to spend a lot more time with her this time around and she was really a very nice girl. She is even more American than I remembered, once she got comfortable with me there wasn't even the faintest trace of an accent, but in spite of that she tries pretty hard. Certainly nothing close to a GFE, but we took our time and it was much better than last time.

The facilities in this place are pretty nice, everything is new and clean. There is a back entrance where people go for the tattoo shop, so for some of us it could look like we're going there (you 50-something businessman types may have a harder time pulling that one off...LOL). Like I said before, out-of-towners have nothing to worry about, New Haven cops have bigger worries than the Star Sauna.

CT Dude
02-04-06, 02:18
I just saw a report on the news: 15 people were busted for trying to pick up an undercover cop posing as a SW at the corner of Ferry & Exchange. The worst part is they showed the dudes' faces on TV...ouch!

Bad Dawg
02-06-06, 02:03
I made it back to the Star last week, at a much less busy time. again it turned out to be Tina. I got to spend a lot more time with her this time around and she was really a very nice girl.Thanks, CTD for giving us your time and sharing experience. Based on your reports, I'm in for Tina at Star on my next day off. Thanks again.

Viking King
02-19-06, 01:00
I stopped by the Tokyo Leisure Club recently. I met a new girl there, Jay. Jay is younger and cuter than the usual gals there. It looks like they may be trying to raise the quality level. The better looks didn't provide me with any better performance, however.

CT Jazz Guy
02-24-06, 18:35
I have picked up Brenda in Fair Haven a few times. Hispanic blonde SW great little ass who gives nice wet BBBJTC CIM spit. Paid her a little extra one time and she dropped her pants and played with her pussy. She has a nice big clit. Probably the best looking one out there. Cops everywhere so pick your opportunity wisely.

Tom Dalay
03-02-06, 11:04
Has anyone any information on a New Haven girl named Crista?? She lists on Craig's and she has good reviews on TER. I actually called her and she said she was in NY and had her car towed. Her voice was pretty low. her pics look a little suspect. Is she really a chick or a TS? Any info?? Thanks for any info on the board or feel free to PM me,

Tom

CT Jazz Guy
03-03-06, 00:55
"Has anyone any information on a New Haven girl named Crista?? She lists on Craig's and she has good reviews on TER. I actually called her and she said she was in NY and had her car towed. Her voice was pretty low. her pics look a little suspect. Is she really a chick or a TS? Any info?? Thanks for any info on the board or feel free to PM me"

Are you serious??? Man she is all woman, her voice is low from smoking and drugs and living a rather "high" life. The flip side is that guys rave about her. HEr pictures are suspect???? Give me a break.I suggest you check her spot on *******.com though. Read her posts as she seems a bit out there..

Buster Lovedog
03-06-06, 02:12
Anybody checked out Michelle "Shell" from Wallingford - found at Sugardaddie.com. Looks hot, but wants XX.5 - shall I take one for the team?

SR Only
03-06-06, 11:24
I'm trying to find the discussion on her. A few of us have TOFTT. She won't shut up. She's a little chunky, but not bad. She won't shut up. She did me with a BBBJCIMWS, but then she wouldn't shut up. She tries to glom for money. She did put the room in her name and I am sure had other mongers over after me. And she won't shut up.

Did I mention she talks a lot? :)

Mack Daddy II
03-06-06, 13:19
SR... you beat me to it. She just won't shut up. I tried her twice, because I thought the first time she was just nervous.. wrong!! Michelle just runs her mouth. Be prepared to hear her life story, hear about all the guys who are spending big cash on her (don't believe it for a minute) I had her bent over the sofa giving her a "back shot" and she wouldn't shut up.. I had my dick in her mouth.. she kept talking!!! Look if you want to just find someone to "drop a load" with.. she might work out, but to pay $$.5. don't do it. I only dropped a $ and she was happy with that. She really not a bad girl, really is nice, but very annoying. Oh she likes to drop names too, so watch out what you tell her about yourself.

hope this helps

Mack

JMG
03-06-06, 14:52
Is this the Shell you guys are talking about?

http://sugardaddie.com/promoprofilepage.php?profileusername=Synxcat

I hooked up with this one a while back, and she wasn't that great... talked a fair amount too. She's not horrible looking, but is a "big-boned" girl. When I saw her she claimed to be from Middletown.

No "love connection" so to speak, I'll not repeat. She was accommodating and generally friendly, but I got the sense that a fairly psycho girl lurks just below the surface. YMMV.

Mack Daddy II
03-06-06, 15:34
Yes this is the one....Oh and she'll try to get you to agree to see her every week.

SR Only
03-07-06, 09:13
and she won't shut the f up.... :)

SR... you beat me to it. She just won't shut up. I tried her twice, because I thought the first time she was just nervous.. wrong!! Michelle just runs her mouth. Be prepared to hear her life story, hear about all the guys who are spending big cash on her (don't believe it for a minute) I had her bent over the sofa giving her a "back shot" and she wouldn't shut up.. I had my dick in her mouth.. she kept talking!!! Look if you want to just find someone to "drop a load" with.. she might work out, but to pay $$.5. don't do it. I only dropped a $ and she was happy with that. She really not a bad girl, really is nice, but very annoying. Oh she likes to drop names too, so watch out what you tell her about yourself.

hope this helps

Mack

Member #3948
03-07-06, 10:47
She has also gained weight since that picture was taken and she won't shut the f#$@ up!

She will however bang you 3 ways till Sunday but do not pay more than $. She will agree to that. Just bring an extra sock to shove in her mouth allong with a roll of tape and you are all set.

Steel Blue.

Junior21
03-08-06, 05:38
Hey, how are all of you fellow mongers, I'm going to be in the new haven area in a week, can anyone gimme a few leads of where I can go to find some nice latinas?

Member #3948
03-09-06, 08:47
She IMed me last nite while I was online and informed me that she just bought a new car. Because of this she now has a monthly payment and will no longer be doing dates for 100.

Well I told her that if she increased the cost services must rise equally. Thats when she said good by. LoL

Steel Blue.

Mack Daddy II
03-09-06, 10:44
Good for you Steel... She is not worth it. As I said nice girl but way too much baggage and you have to listen to it for at least an hour before you even get her clothes off. I didn't think she was that good in the bedroom anyway. She'll be on the stroll soon doing hand jobs for $5.

Mack

MyHobby
03-09-06, 11:07
And did any one mention she just wont shut up? i sat throught 30 minutes of her babbling and got up and left.

SR Only
03-10-06, 10:05
Just to clarify, she won't shut up AND wants to charge more?!?

Shouldn't she be paying us $5 for a hand job and to listen to her until we pop?

And did any one mention she just won’t shut up? I sat through 30 minutes of her babbling and got up and left.

Red7Beard
03-10-06, 19:10
As much as I hate to chime in, it's true: she won't shut up, and she nice looking, but not 21 and not slim...try 29 or 30, and "healthy"...big boned seems a bit much...her tits are nice, though, and real. Back when I posted the photos of her (maybe on the Waterbury board?), I tried to warn my fellow mongers that she wanted too much money, that she talked me to death, that she wanted a long-term arrangement to cover the costs of her going back to school, that she spent more time talking about how her almost-boyfriend ended up with her not having a job, and she just wouldn't shut up. Just got an IM about her heading off to NJ to go to school for a week, and didn't have the heart to remind her that her sending me IMs when I'm not listening to her yapping...Well, enough of this. For those who still want to try, the photos linked below. Oh, and she is less worth the noise as of late.

The girl that Easy and Steel are talking about is actually pretty nice when you can get past the noise. She's had some breaks go against her, and is looking to find some stability. Would prefer something consistent, and is always talking to me about going back to school, reclaiming her career. Lots of noise. She's pretty good with her mouth, though she was rushed with me. Perhaps it was just nerves, since this was back in September (maybe when she was first getting into it). I've attached a couple of the photos I have of her, for those who want a preview.

If you want a decent-good lay, with someone who is open to trying what you want, I think she's worth the noise.

Attached Images

File Type: jpeg 276097785_ORIG.jpeg (48.7 KB, 1383 views)
File Type: jpeg 276097788_ORIG.jpeg (52.1 KB, 2180 views)
File Type: jpeg 276097792_ORIG.jpeg (48.9 KB, 1812 views)

Buster Lovedog
03-15-06, 23:43
I've immensely enjoyed young ladies with the great gift of "deep throat bbbj with tenure" -- the girls who suck and suck and suck some more non-stop.

About three or four times in the past I've had girls who have blown me for literally one hour continuously. No stopping. Heavenly stamina!

Now I've challenged one of the girls to suck for two hours continuously non-stop.
She says she's up for it.

A couple of questions -

Do you think she can last?
Do you think I can last?
Do you think 150 is about right? A bit more than a buck a minute

Craven Morehed
03-17-06, 19:55
In the 2005 archived reports there was some concern about the parking logistics at Star. I came out the other night to find the parking lot
at Dunkin Donuts occupied by 2 police cruisers and a fire truck.
Not a big deal but in order to leave Star you have to go through the DD
parking lot. Not sure what was going on, but I just waited in my car till they left. Was a little tense but no one hassled me and I got out of dodge.
Just a heads up.

CT Dude
03-17-06, 20:36
I came out the other night to find the parking lot
at Dunkin Donuts occupied by 2 police cruisers and a fire truck...

Is Tina still working or do they have a new girl? I've seen Tina twice and she was fun, but not enough to be a regular.

Craven Morehed
03-18-06, 20:52
CT Dude There must another girl there now too, I went today and as I was pulling in Tina and the girl that greets you at the door were leaving.
I hung out for a couple minutes finished my coffee and then went in and somebody new answered but she was tied up with another customer and said Tina would be back in 20 minutes. So I went back to my car and had a smoke and I little while later they come back. The door greeter girl comes out an gets me (what service), and I end up with Tina. The new girl I didn't really get to check out because she just pulled the curtain aside and explained what was going on behind the glass. She seemed apprehensive about letting me in, but there is a mamasan there because I saw her when I went in later.

Peter Dong
03-30-06, 10:03
My friend went to a strip club near New Haven with someone and he met an Indian stripper there.

Does anyone know what club that is, he was too drunk to remember the name.

Thanks

Tp 1870
05-26-06, 18:35
Gindees on Route 34.

Zippy2853
05-28-06, 19:54
Or Keepers in Milford.

Buster Lovedog
05-29-06, 15:22
Anybody have any luck with takeout at Gindees or Keepers?

LoveDog

Bad Dawg
06-02-06, 01:38
Gindees on Route 34.

Indian sound good, but for us newbs, where is it on Rt 34, and do you recommend any other girls? PM for mor privacy and let me know if your going this Sat. I'm Planning to try it.

Thanks, B/dawg

Oldtimer
06-02-06, 03:07
Indian sound good, but for us newbs, where is it on Rt 34, and do you recommend any other girls? PM for mor privacy and let me know if your going this Sat. I'm Planning to try it.

Thanks, B/dawg

Gin Dee's Club is at 439 Derby Ave, West Haven. On right going west from
New Haven, just beyond Yale Bowl. Derby Ave. is RT34. :cool: OT

Nuttmeg
06-02-06, 20:00
Anybody have any luck with takeout at Gindees or Keepers?

LoveDogNo, Gin Dee's is pretty bottom of the barrel. The girls are 8-beer hot for the most part, and I've never seen any chance of take-out or even contact there (as much as i think it blows, I stop by a comic shop in the area).

Keepers probably has a better chance of take out though, but I only go with Nakita there and I wouldn't know for sure.

Oldtimer
06-02-06, 22:10
Used to get action in the parking lot in the afternoon, but again that was in
the late eighties! :cool: OT

Bar Guy
06-03-06, 10:09
If you are thinking of hot looking strippers, you might want to look elsewhere.
The girls are very pleasent though. It is a nice little stop for an ice cold beer.

Smallcap
06-05-06, 13:46
Anybody ever go to this club?

Zippy2853
06-05-06, 20:20
Met up with a blone from GinDees a couple of times, Michelle i think was her name. There also was another girl from a few years back from when I was in school, but Ill be damned if I could think of her name. Girls here are below the bottom of the barrel though.

I still get a kick of the sign on the door about keeping the drugs out. Its funny because one of the dancers is facing jail time for helping a 13 year old in Shelton O/D. Life is wonderful.

Had Keeper girls. Some of them dance at parties (Kylie and June and some of Junes firends) and thats were you can get them. Hard to get them out of the club.

I dont think that Silouittes (sp) joint is around. There is one in NY though.

Gecko911
06-06-06, 14:55
Silhouettes fair haven

Anybody ever go to this club?

ironically the building that the club was in is now a bible church.. has been that way for years. There was a shooting at the club and i think someone got killed, it was all over the news becase that night they had an off duty new haven cop working the front door.

WhenWhen
06-07-06, 23:08
I haven't been there in a long time, but there is a girl from Bishops Corner in Bridgeprt that occasionally works at Gindees' too. Her name is Sapphire - black girl; strong; great dancer and huge puppies. No problem on takeout and very good. Don't know if she advertisises it at Gindees, or if she even works there anymore. She works at Bishops during the day, though.

Zippy2853
06-08-06, 12:49
I think I might have to check GinDees out tonight. Memories

Easy Going
06-21-06, 16:29
I was driving through Westville and saw the Sun sign. Having had a very stressful week, I made the flash decision to visit. I'm glad I did.

I spent time with Julie, perhaps late 30s. Attractive to me, and very nice and genuine. All natural upstairs, which I love. I hate fake ones.

Sauna, nice table shower, and a great massage. I mean, a really really great massage. That massage was worth the price of admission alone. I needed it and Julie was all-pro in the massage department. I was thinking during the massage, I don't care if this is all that happens. I was happy as could be.

She was very cautious, but we connected nicely, and a pleasant time developed easily and naturally.

This is a Japanese place, not Korean. Big plus for me.

If you want hot young Korean girls with big fake boobs, look elsewhere. If you are 40+ and want a nice girl closer to your age, all natural, and a great massage, then this is the spot.

OccasionalTaste
06-28-06, 18:36
Phone book no help....

Thanks

Hugh Handsoman
07-01-06, 08:09
This is a Japanese place, not Korean.

How do you know? 99.9% are Korean.

CT Dude
07-05-06, 18:30
First of all, it's the Star, not the Sun. Both times I was there the mamasan and the girl I saw were Korean, though the girl was actually Korean-American.

ER Kerk
07-05-06, 23:20
Looks like a new amp in Ansonia... from CL:

Feel the ecstacy…with hot, young asians

call us: (Two zero Three) seven three four Seven six Two six
new place, new babes,
OUR PLACE :
"New Hong Kong"
47 Bridge St Ansonia, CT

Buster Lovedog
07-06-06, 00:26
Having a dance with this Italian girl Rose in Westville. Anybody know Rose?
No digits, she seems to be in and out of rehab, stays with her "uncle"

She'd really cute, great bod, but way too distracted by smoking. Past couple of time's she's wanted money first payoff later.

No way! She's normal enough when she is straight. But totally geeked if she
does anything, no sense even trying to be with her, even assuming she comes back around once she has what she wants, $ for smoke

Anybody have any experiences?

Easy Going
07-07-06, 21:21
I could have sworn the sign said "Sun Accupressure". It is behind the Dunkin Donuts. Might there be two AMPs?

Maybe I'll drive through the area tomorrow, to see, even though I have no business in the area.

OccasionalTaste
07-08-06, 07:39
See my post inthe Waterbury section about "The New Hong Kong"

Not by a long shot

CT Dude
07-10-06, 23:53
I could have sworn the sign said "Sun Accupressure". It is behind the Dunkin Donuts. Might there be two AMPs?

Maybe I'll drive through the area tomorrow, to see, even though I have no business in the area.

Save your gas money if you didn't go already. I drive by there every day and as I said I've been there twice. It is definitely, without a doubt, 100% guaranteed called The Star Sauna. It is behind Dunkin Donuts on Whalley Ave. There is not another AMP in New Haven. And if you still don't believe me, there are a few reports about this place, by people other than myself, referring to it as the Star and describing the location behind Dunkin Donuts in the 2005 Archived reports...
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1946

Eastcoasterbub
07-22-06, 22:21
Called Rt 5 AMP between New Haven and Meriden the other night, only one girl working and she wouldn't describe her. I didn't bother, she said come back tomorrow night. Too bad, I had a good time there before its unfortunate demise under previous management.

Drove by Star (again), couldn't get up the balls to park and try it. The entrance area is just so intimidating. Can anyone confirm whether the parking spaces back-right of D.D. are legit spots (e.g. won't get towed)? Do you park on the side streets and walk it it?

Finally, I just put a post up in Meriden re: a CL ad. Pricier than AMP but worth checking out the pic to see if it's for you.
http://usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=450983#post450983

DrN

Siddhartha
07-23-06, 07:02
Called Rt 5 AMP between New Haven and Meriden the other night, only one girl working and she wouldn't describe her. I didn't bother, she said come back tomorrow night. Too bad, I had a good time there before its unfortunate demise under previous management.

Drove by Star (again), couldn't get up the balls to park and try it. The entrance area is just so intimidating. Can anyone confirm whether the parking spaces back-right of D.D. are legit spots (e.g. won't get towed)? Do you park on the side streets and walk it it?

Finally, I just put a post up in Meriden re: a CL ad. Pricier than AMP but worth checking out the pic to see if it's for you.

http://usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=450983#post450983

DrNTry the parking lots across the street or up the street from DD.

Doimakeuhorny
07-23-06, 11:09
Doc, the spots behind DunkinDonuts are for the place. I know there is very little privacy parking there, and you kind of just have to walk right in front of the place to go in, but it is like they watch for people, as there was someone there to let me in right away as I walked up. The place was a nice AMP on the inside, the masaman was not even that bad looking, the location is nice and had a sauna, which I like. They are very cautious there, when I went it took a while for her to warm up to me since it was my first time there. After the ususal checks, got a nice CBJ from Tina while 69. She makes sure you remember her, since she uses a funny line about Tina Turner, remember Tina Turner, LOL, she also has a very nice Fake rack that helps. All in all the place is a normal amp, nothing spectaular except for the location, since there are not alot in the New Haven Area. I also remember tipping lower since I did not get FS, since with it being my first time there I just left it at the CBJ, so with some sweet talking I saved 20 bucks on the usual hour at an amp. This all happened a while ago so not sure if things have changed there much since I went a long while ago.

Craven Morehed
07-23-06, 23:49
A little to add on the Star parking issue, I have been a bunch of times. One time I came out and the 5-0 and fire dept. were in the DD parking lot. Couldn't leave for about a half-hour some drunk guy fell I guess. Another time I was in a room and the masseuse came running in the room telling me to get dressed quick. I was like great just great, this was right after the Waterbury busts. I could barely function but got my clothes on and went out in the hall to a bunch of blue and red flashing lights. Nobody busting down the door but the ladies there were running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Anyways they snuck me and another guy out the back and we walked through some yards to a side street. By the time I got a pack of cigs and back to my car they were gone, the girls said something about a coke bust. So I am a little leary of going back.... regardless the parking lot back there is for Star and a Tatoo place

SpiceyDig
07-24-06, 21:32
A little to add on the Star parking issue, I have been a bunch of times. One time I came out and the 5-0 and fire dept. were in the DD parking lot. Couldn't leave for about a half-hour some drunk guy fell I guess. Another time I was in a room and the masseuse came running in the room telling me to get dressed quick. I was like great just great, this was right after the Waterbury busts. I could barely function but got my clothes on and went out in the hall to a bunch of blue and red flashing lights. Nobody busting down the door but the ladies there were running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Anyways they snuck me and another guy out the back and we walked through some yards to a side street. By the time I got a pack of cigs and back to my car they were gone, the girls said something about a coke bust. So I am a little leary of going back.... regardless the parking lot back there is for Star and a Tatoo placeBe carefull of Tina and Ms Lee!!!! They ran osaka spa in wallingford about 18-24 months ago and it was raided. Dont get me wrong Tina is worth every penny if you get her on a good day, also for a little advice, if go early in the week and late enough at night you can talk her down for FS to 1.0. I will also say it is the cleanest spa in CT. Also take belongings with you as the mamasan checks wallets while you are in the sauna or shower and lets the girls know how much cash you have.

Member #3977
08-07-06, 11:58
Not much going on these days. All my favorites seemed to disappear. Brenda, jessie and I think the other's name is kedme.

I cruise chapel and ferry once and ahwile but don't see too many familiar faces and am unwilling to try some of them.

Jessie (hsw) is the queen of the BBBJ. I miss her. I see her infrequently, she's not on the stroll like she was though. I could almost always find her when I needed her. Picked up a hsw on grand ave this morning. Saw her once before, but she was better last time.

Am I the only one cruising around out here?

Read some wtby stuff and I used to go there back in the day, but saw only possibilities. Nothing I could pick up on for sure.

I'm new here, but always willing to trade stories or info.

Tp 1870
08-07-06, 19:06
Seems like there is not much action in NW. You should come up to Waterbury. We have some action up here that you might like. Give our forum a look see and make up you own mind.

Wanderer
08-08-06, 14:30
Seems like there is not much action in NW. You should come up to Waterbury. We have some action up here that you might like. Give our forum a look see and make up you own mind.

wise man once say, man with low post count, usually have low attention span of recent situation.

Waterbury, is a hot-bed on the known streets, and by hot, I mean the action could go either way. Either you
get lucky, and find a girl, or you get busted by LE pulling stings.

Let anyone reading, and believing, beware..

Wanderer --:Those who wander, aren't necessarily lost!

Member #3977
08-08-06, 16:59
went cruising last night picked up a BSW on chapel down by the park. Fake contacts, kind of cute and younger. When I'm passing through new haven I always try to take a pass through the areas I like and see who's around. I've seen her the last few times I was out so I figured I'd try it. Cute but maybe not worth it. A little rushed alot of talk.

She let me touch her afterwards to show me how tight it was so maybe next time. Probably won't pick her up again though. I know the attitude too well. Another one I miss goes by diane, anyone know her? My guess is she's been through the strip clubs too. She's probably 30, hsw. Used to see her out by the island. Not for a few months though.

Member #3977
08-09-06, 12:47
So I have the week off this week and not much going on, so I've been spending some extra time on the hobby. Today I figured I'd see who's out in the morning. I've had good luck in the past and well I like seeing the regulars in the daylight. I also like going on an innocent cruise around fair haven once and a while, especially on a beautiful day like today. I saw Gladys hsw out and about. Man from afar I get real excited about her, but she's gone downhill. She's got to be close to 40, but she's got a tight little body. She had more meat on her bones a while back though and just looked healthier. She will play with herself or let you play with her sometimes. I'm a sucker for the long black hair, the hoops, the latina attitude. It's all so good. Too bad I passed. She can be crazy too though.

Anyhow. On my way out of there I had to stop downtown on Chapel st. To run a few errands and managed to work something out. I've never met up with anyone down there before so this was a chance I was a little nervous to take. I spied a petite h girl, maybe 25, tight jean shorts with a little string popping out and nice tight t. I thought she had potential and sure enough once eye contact was made she knew exactly what I was after. She asked me for a ride and once in the car told me a story, she was from bpt and her bf was here in court, she needed money. Etc. And so on. Then out came the boobs and we were good.

It all ended with a BBBJTC that she started before the car stopped. I was a little scared initially considering the location I met her, but in the end it all worked out good!

My guess is she will be one I will never have the pleasure of seeing again, which is too bad. That's usually the way though.

That might be it for me this week. Going away for a few days. Hopefully some others will start posting too. I know I'm not the only one out there.

Boomerx56
08-10-06, 18:20
Was in New Haven on business last night. I have really cut back on SW's but since I grew up in this great city I thought I would take a spin around Chapel and Ferry for old times sake. Made a few passes around 9:00 PM and it was dead. No SW's but no LE either so I made one pass up Chapel and spotted a cute WSW just down from Ferry. She looked to good but I did get that "look" that we all know and love so well. I Pulled around the corner so she had to walk to my car, and she did. Nicki, about 5'6" Brown Curley Hair, about 30 y.o., very friendly, smelled good. We did the cop check and she asked what I wanted to do. I told her I do not do anything in the car but I had a room over at Long Wharf, she said ok and off we went. never asked about money.

Half way there she asked If I could stop so she could get some smokes. I started to think "here we go" the old can I have the money now" routine. I made sure we had not been followed and when we far enough away from where I picked her up I pulled into a Gas Station. to my relief she left her purse in the car and went in without asking me for money.

She was very sweet, spent about an hour in my room, not quite a GFE but very attentive to my needs. She is a safety girl so everything covered. nice body, very clean, some large Tatoo's on her arms and back. Little acne on her face. She got a hot towel and cleaned me up afterward. Never asked for money, I give her $60 and she was happy. No digits but she said she is out early at night at that corner. I can't remeber the cross street but if you turn onto Chapel from Ferry it is the first big cross street you come to. Look for her on the right hand side about 25 yards before the intersection.

Play Sale !!

Boomer

Member #3977
08-14-06, 10:43
So I went out Saturday night cruising Fair Haven. Not alot of action and it seemed kind of hot. Maybe I'm wrong it could've just been sketchy which is just as bad right? All the girls I saw were talking to or walking with dudes. I also saw 3 TS SW's which made me run. I did see a WSW with tight jean shorts on she looked real good, tattoo on her thigh, skinny but in a built for speed kind of way. I don't know her though and considering it looked sketchy out, I passed.

Member #3977
08-14-06, 15:46
I had to cut over to Whalley ave. to grab some lunch this afternoon when I ran into a friend. I hadn't seen her in a while and always question picking her up as she tends to rush but looked to good to say no. She's got kind of a nice touch though too, so it never takes long, so for the time I had, this was perfect. She is late 20's HSW. She was in a one piece mini dress, long curly black hair, soft brown skin and man was she hot today. She was playful too. After our hellos and what not, she mentions she's not wearing panties and hikes up the skirt to reveal a beatutiful unshaved pussy. We found a spot and i got a nice BBBJTC. No CIM, but i'm ok with that. Now all that was good, but man She gave me a nice show on the ride back. Feet up on the seat she sat spread the whole way home. Opened it up with her fingers, showed me her big clit. I've never wanted DATY so bad. Good thing I had no extra dough!

I was like a rock the rest of my time at work thinking about it.

Member #3977
08-19-06, 12:11
I went out early this morning, trying to avoid the heat. I cruised Fair Haven for a bit and saw a couple of sw friends. When will they realize i'm not going to respond to you if you're waving your arms in the street freakin yelling at me. I might have picked either of them up but LE was close by and well, the antics.

So I decided to high tail it out of there.

On my way out, I ran across Bubbles.

I had only been with her once, but she's got nice thick thighs and made me shoot like crazy last time I was with her.

She's probably 40, BSW, not too bad. She's friendly and fun. Got a little dirty talk too.
Second girl this week in a sexy skirt and I got to play with her a bit and she instantly was wet.

Adobe
08-20-06, 01:56
Hey, Fm's (fellow mongers) --

Marlow's and Deidra's - which one is likely to have younger, thinner masseuses? I'm only looking for HR, rather avoid the Russ'n places where their older and chunky. Any recommendations?

Feel free to PM me about this. (Marlow's is actually a bit closer for me, by almost an hour.)

Adobe

Craven Morehed
08-21-06, 19:30
Hey, Fm's (fellow mongers) --

Marlow's and Deidra's - which one is likely to have younger, thinner masseuses? I'm only looking for HR, rather avoid the Russ'n places where their older and chunky. Any recommendations?

Feel free to PM me about this. (Marlow's is actually a bit closer for me, by almost an hour.)

Adobe

Adobe Haven't been in a month or so but when its not busy at Marlows
you can pick from whatever is available. If Jasmine is still there I would recommend her, good attitude and has some big guns.

Where is this Deidra's place ?

Zippy2853
08-24-06, 03:17
Deidra's,

Are you talking about the place in fairfield on the Post Rd? I have been wondering about this place for myself for a while. THis joint and that Hawaii place just over the bpt line.

Anyone have any info?

Eastcoasterbub
09-03-06, 10:56
I tried Star late last night but no answer at the door or on the phone. No answer on the phone after 10 AM this morning. I didn't see the traditional neon "open" sign (off or on), so I can't tell if they are on the down-and-low right now or if I just am outside of normal hours for them. I'll report if I have any luck later today.

CORRECTION: There is, in fact, a neon "open" sign in the window. It was off this afternoon, and it was so dark and rainy last night I didn't see it. Must be Labor Day weekend vacation for everyone. Fair enough!

DrN

SpiceyDig
09-03-06, 15:38
I tried Star late last night but no answer at the door or on the phone. No answer on the phone after 10 AM this morning. I didn't see the traditional neon "open" sign (off or on), so I can't tell if they are on the down-and-low right now or if I just am outside of normal hours for them. I'll report if I have any luck later today.

CORRECTION: There is, in fact, a neon "open" sign in the window. It was off this afternoon, and it was so dark and rainy last night I didn't see it. Must be Labor Day weekend vacation for everyone. Fair enough!

DrNYes indeed they are closed for the long weekend. They will be back on Tuesday at 10:00 am.

Hugh Handsoman
09-10-06, 23:36
Anyone know this place? name? I was told to try this place. I will be passing through by weeks end. HB out..

Craven Morehed
09-11-06, 02:30
Anyone know this place? name? I was told to try this place. I will be passing through by weeks end. HB out..

HB That would World Spa on South Colony road, there are some write ups
on the Meriden board. You might be better off heading up the pike a little ways to Best. Reports aren't all that good of World and looks like ther are slim pickings even at Best

Fred3939
09-14-06, 22:57
Hey guys. I'm finally finishing a brutal week at work and was wondering if there were any decent AMP's open after the big bust.

I live near Hartford, but would be willing to travel to New haven.

I'm really looking for 20+ year old attractive young ladies who'll consider FS for standard AMP rates. TS is not necessary, and massage would just be icing on the cake.

Any decent spots in the area?

Hugh Handsoman
09-24-06, 23:30
Hey guys. I'm finally finishing a brutal week at work and was wondering if there were any decent AMP's open after the big bust.

I'm really looking for 20+ year old attractive young ladies who'll consider FS for standard AMP rates. TS is not necessary, and massage would just be icing on the cake.

You're a year too late.

Garthy
09-25-06, 19:37
HB That would World Spa on South Colony road, there are some write ups
on the Meriden board. You might be better off heading up the pike a little ways to Best. Reports aren't all that good of World and looks like ther are slim pickings even at Best

Yeah-- at least at Best you can get a 40yo Korean with bad breath to fuck you...

I never have been impressed by Best

Sailor David
09-27-06, 16:56
Did see a pretty blond Monday on Ferry near Pierrepont. I was too slow on the 180 and she got another ride!

Shy Guy II
10-01-06, 22:15

DrNDoes anyone know what's up with Tina? The last time I went there she was not there, and they had "Cola" filling in for her. Cola told me Tina was away for a while, possibly the rest of the month. Cola was not bad, great massage, but not nearly as attractive as Tina.

Craven Morehed
10-02-06, 19:06
Does anyone know what's up with Tina? The last time I went there she was not there, and they had "Cola" filling in for her. Cola told me Tina was away for a while, possibly the rest of the month. Cola was not bad, great massage, but not nearly as attractive as Tina.

Shy Guy I was there about a month ago and Tina was there, I bet
if you call they will tell you if she is there.

SpiceyDig
10-02-06, 19:16
Does anyone know what's up with Tina? The last time I went there she was not there, and they had "Cola" filling in for her. Cola told me Tina was away for a while, possibly the rest of the month. Cola was not bad, great massage, but not nearly as attractive as Tina.I was there today, she is still on vaction, she should be back next week this was according to Ju Li. I take it you guys like Tina, my ratings on her is as follows

Massage: 8
Looks: 9
Extras: 10 (depending on the day)

Sailor David
10-03-06, 08:53
Lots of street action on Ferry St. between Grand and the I-91 underpass. A good looking blonde with Huge tits. Not a bad face, but she was a little rushed for me.

Shy Guy II
10-03-06, 14:41
I was there today, she is still on vaction, she should be back next week this was according to Ju Li. I take it you guys like Tina, my ratings on her is as follows

Massage: 8
Looks: 9
Extras: 10 (depending on the day)Spiceydig,

You said Ju Li told you this, but did you get Ju Li or Cola? I always wondered about Ju Li (Julie?). If it was her, how would you rate her?

SpiceyDig
10-03-06, 18:02
Spiceydig,

You said Ju Li told you this, but did you get Ju Li or Cola? I always wondered about Ju Li (Julie?). If it was her, how would you rate her?It was Julie,

Julie is as follows.

Massage 10 One of the better massages out there as long as you are kind to her, I have been told that if she does not like you, or have been a bad tipper to the others, the massage is not that good.

Extras 7 - 10 depending on the day.

I am a big fan of her's. I pefer Tina, however I like Julie as well. Both are very nice and good to regular customers and understands the value of regulars. I do not know anything about Cola, however the owner defently gets good girls, unlike other places it is pretty consistant.

Shy Guy II
10-09-06, 21:26
It was Julie,

Julie is as follows.

Massage 10 One of the better massages out there as long as you are kind to her, I have been told that if she does not like you, or have been a bad tipper to the others, the massage is not that good.

Extras 7 - 10 depending on the day.

I am a big fan of her's. I pefer Tina, however I like Julie as well. Both are very nice and good to regular customers and understands the value of regulars. I do not know anything about Cola, however the owner defently gets good girls, unlike other places it is pretty consistant.I called today to see if Tina was back yet, but I got no answer. I guess they were closed for Columbus Day. Anyone else get an answer (either on the phone or about whether Tina is back, yet?

Mighty Spearsman
10-12-06, 03:58

Fred, I noticed that you've written only one post. Sure you're not LE in disguise, too lazy to do the field work to see if any new AMPs have opened or old ones re-opened?

If you were really an AMP fan, then you'd know already that the TS (table shower) is an indispensable part of the fun :)

Assuming you're not LE, then RTFF!

SpiceyDig
10-16-06, 19:47
I was in Star today, asked about why they are not answering the phone. The mamasan claims they are beng forced to get a new number so the old one is not working.

Troutman
10-20-06, 16:50

Goodness gracious no. There's nothing like that in Connecticut and there never was. Buy a magazine and some vaseline. Then post a review.

Bar Guy
10-30-06, 11:43
Went back to see Brenda again last week. She was at her best. Last time I saw her she kind of rushed me through the hour (she still gave me the full hour). This time she was going at it for cup #2 just as our time was up. She got the job done; I was there for at least 20 minutes over. She didn't mind. Between cups she likes to talk about the competition. You can get some good info from her that she gets from other mongers.

She did mention she used to dance at Silhouettes on Ferry St. It was about 20 years ago. I always wanted to bang a stripper. Does this count? It was more like banging a stripper’s mom.

Anyone remember what that bar was named before they changed their name to silhouettes?

Malandro
10-30-06, 20:13
The bar used to be called Vincenzo & Umberto's.

SpiceyDig
11-01-06, 16:55
Well, this may be everyones lucky day, Star Sauna has changed owners due to an ugly dispute, New Management is in that means new girls. Girls are now a 8 to 10 on looks and ect.

Shy Guy II
11-02-06, 16:24
Well, this may be everyones lucky day, Star Sauna has changed owners due to an ugly dispute, New Management is in that means new girls. Girls are now a 8 to 10 on looks and ect.SpiceyDig,

How did you come across this info? And how recently did this happen? I was just there last week. Julie was still there, but no sign of Tina.

SpiceyDig
11-03-06, 07:47
SpiceyDig,

How did you come across this info? And how recently did this happen? I was just there last week. Julie was still there, but no sign of Tina.This happend late last week, Tina will not be back. I was in this week and Julie was not in, when I asked they said change of mgmt. In additon I had become friends with Julie and called her and she told me what happened.

Siddhartha
11-05-06, 10:15
This happend late last week, Tina will not be back. I was in this week and Julie was not in, when I asked they said change of mgmt. In additon I had become friends with Julie and called her and she told me what happened.Is Julie still there? She gives a great massage.

What kind of dispute could cause a change in management?

Thanks

SpiceyDig
11-06-06, 03:12
Is Julie still there? She gives a great massage.

What kind of dispute could cause a change in management?

ThanksJulie will not be back, yes she gave a great massage, one of the best out there. Money ie the root of all problems.

Shy Guy II
11-06-06, 15:56
Julie will not be back, yes she gave a great massage, one of the best out there. Money ie the root of all problems.Any word on where Tina and/or Julie might resurface now? And who is left now that they are gone? I hope the new girl that was there last time I was by, is still there.

SpiceyDig
11-08-06, 08:24
Any word on where Tina and/or Julie might resurface now? And who is left now that they are gone? I hope the new girl that was there last time I was by, is still there.Unless you want to go to Dallas or Texas you will not see Tina resurface on the east cost.

As far as Julie goes, she is taking some time off and thinking about opening a bar.

I am not sure who you saw last time, so i can not say if she is still there.

Joe Coodidge
11-08-06, 14:07
Hi! I'm a senior member from California and I will be in Middletown next week on business. I've looked at the forum postings but can't find any reference to decent AMPs in the area. Are there any?

TIA,

Joe

Shy Guy II
11-08-06, 15:59
Unless you want to go to Dallas or Texas you will not see Tina resurface on the east cost.

As far as Julie goes, she is taking some time off and thinking about opening a bar.

I am not sure who you saw last time, so i can not say if she is still there.Why do you say Dallas? Is that where she really went or is that some kind of AMP relocation program stop?

Member #3948
11-08-06, 19:16
There are several providers there, Crystal Lee I think is one that comes to mind.

Steel Blue

JMG
11-09-06, 01:18
Cristalynn in Middletown:

http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/231378971.html

Word is that she partys hard, has a voice like a cement mixer, but is pretty good at what she does.

You might try a search for reviews, but I don't recall much intel on her here. If you hook up with her, post up and let us know your thoughts...

P.S. Our AMP scene here in CT has been decimated in the past 6 months, and is still under the microscope. There isn't much left at all, and I wouldn't venture into any of the places that happen to remain open for fear that your trip to CT would be extended...

True Hobbiest
11-09-06, 08:47
I have been trying to see her for sometime..hard to reach..but well worth the effort...this is not my review but there are many more on T E R .

"Crista Excussed herself to go the head - Niclole and I moved to the bed and began some LFK, petting and slowly removing each others cloths. Crista joined us and the next thing I knew is the three of us were deap french kissing all at the same time. We got undressed and moved to the bed - Crista mounted me CG style while Nicole sat on my face then turned around Crista still going CG style, Nicole on my face and the two girls Deep French Kissing. It went on like this for well over an hour. I had both girls, came in Crista's mouth (She swallows). Niclole spent forever going down on Crista (I think she would could spend hours at this endevor) while I took Crista from behind. Then we switched. At various points both girls gave wonderful BBBJ's and move seemlessly from one activity to another. Then they went and got a double ended dildo - were butt to butt while I had DATY on both of them with Crista giving me a BBBJ. After we exhausted Nicole with this, Crista was still up for more. Both these girls were great - Crista is definatley the leader, She's bright, Wild and totally into it. Have never had an experiance like this and will definately be back. The Chess thing is deffently true - seems to be her way of taking people's measure -next time when I have more time, I think I will ask her to teach me the game. Left with the sense that bussines aside - his woman would really like to connect with me on a real level."

Stay safe, play safe,
TH

Prophoto
11-10-06, 21:42
I cruzed up and down Ferry, Grand & Chapel today. Not much action on Grand or Chapel but saw 3 sw's all on Ferry. 2 of them were scary looking but the third was promising. She looked like she was wearing a business suit. Hair was up in a bun. Had a neat appearance but on closer inspection I could see that her legs were pencil thin. We made eye contact but by the time I swung back around she was gone. Anyone know of her and what can I expect?

Buster Lovedog
11-20-06, 01:40
Hooked up with Michele, who had a room at Econolodge near the parkway and the tunnel.

She is really cute & sexy. Tight bod. This time wearing a black wig which I wasn't crazy about, but she carried it well. She is all about the money, which is such a tuneout

Good but very quick BJ & fullservice while she looked at herself in the mirror. No kissing. Then she 'had to go". About 20 minutes into our session. Rip off. The deal was $ for one.

She claimed "next time" she'll knock off $50. Yeah right.

Not recommended. Too bad.

Siddhartha
11-27-06, 09:21
Last week, I stopped at New Haven's AMP. I had the pleasure of being taken care of by Cherry, or maybe Cheryl. She gave one of the best massages I have gotten in an AMP. During the more energetic part of the exercise she made all the right moves and noises.

Highly recommended.

CTBatmann38
11-27-06, 18:29
http://newhaven.craigslist.org/ers/240389751.html

I TOFTT last week. Turns out a Tantra Massage is a HJ. I could have saved $$ and took care of it myself. Despite the posts you may find, this girl is not a looker and quite large. She is not worth what she is charging. I question whether that picture is really her. She says it was her last month, but it didn't look like that last week.

Soxfan04
11-28-06, 02:33
Was on my way back from visiting family in CT and decided to visit a club on the way back. Tried Keepers first but I wasn't feeling the place. The stage area is surrounded by the bar so you're kept well away from the dancers. Apart from that, the club was pretty empty. All the dancers were playing pool. So, after leaving, I decided to make a visit to Stagedoor Johnny's. Again, the place was pretty devoid of customers (it is Monday). All of the girls there, including the bartender, were either cute, beautiful or somewhere in between. The Backstage area is fully nude (no alcohol permitted) and is lined with Dilbert-style cubicles for private dances. I guess extras <b>might</b> be available if you hooked up with the right girl but I wouldn't try it as anyone could just pop their head over the top of the partition.

Bubba261
11-28-06, 22:58
http://newhaven.craigslist.org/ers/240389751.html

I TOFTT last week. Turns out a Tantra Massage is a HJ. I could have saved $$ and took care of it myself. Despite the posts you may find, this girl is not a looker and quite large. She is not worth what she is charging. I question whether that picture is really her. She says it was her last month, but it didn't look like that last week.

Maybe you saw her after her Thanksgiving feast?

Whlndeal
12-08-06, 15:15
Absent from the AMPS since the collapse in Waterbury. Ventured into Star yesterday, met with "Sam", a lot more I expected. Very pretty young lady, awesome body and even better attitude. Service was excellent, standard fees.

The only real negative was the volume of the Chirstmas music played throughout the facility. I really wanted to hear whats going on outside -escpecially after the front door opens.

I was sweatin' like a ***** in church.

REPEAT: Hell yes.

Whlndeal

Buster Lovedog
12-09-06, 18:45
Had a great time with tight GFE spinner named Dana. She hangs around the NH area, sometimes in the advocate. Great personality, energetic, eager to please, not too much for outcall $$or less, a little bit of a clock watch but got my money's worth! Glamorous type. PM me for digits, or maybe we can trade

Goodlyken
12-13-06, 10:58
Recently saw Cathy who advertises in The Advocate. Nice body, on time, accomodating. Tight, tiny body with nice, responsive nips.

Haven't seen any ads for duos in NH area. I'd especially like to encounter some pretty, tiny ones.

Any leads out there? I'd be happy to share other exploits with Sr. Members via Private.

I've also seen numerous girls elsewhere in CT. Looking for some descriptive intel and would be glad to share the same.

Be good to them.

Kenny

SR Only
12-13-06, 11:22
What were the damages w/Cathy?

Luther
12-18-06, 12:56
Took a drive down ferry street this Morning. 2 BSW and 1 WSW, Stopped and picked up the wsw, named Debi, not too bad, blonde mid 30's $20 for the pleasure of oral. Typical sw........got the job done!!!

Sailor David
12-21-06, 12:14
I agree Ferry Street is alive and well. Most of the action is between I 95 and Grand St. Some of the people that just hang out get annoyed if you drive by and give them the look, this has happened to me during the day. Also Chapel Street between Ferry and the bridge hops in the evening.

Sailor David
12-22-06, 12:09
She also has a review in the TER and a website
http://sexysasha.escortwww.com/
http://newhaven.craigslist.org/ers/251964874.html

She is a PITA to get on the phone, but now her school schedule may be better.

I won't go into details as she would not want it, but you won't be disappointed. Her husband / BF Peter will join if you want or be nearby in any case.

Ted E
12-24-06, 17:13
First Post. Sorry for the delay.

Don't get out much anymore, so I haven't been to see any MPs in a long time.
Have also stayed away from the streets due to it seeming pretty risky.

Alas over the past decade it has been mostly Advocate/Backroom pickins. I've seen several that seem to be long gone now, Kara, Kimber(She was Isabelle from a Hartford agency, a little strange but gave great head) Denise and a knock out of a tall, big breasted blond that went by Alex. God! She was unbelivable, worth every buck, she was in the Fairfield Advocate in the late 90s. Wish she was still around. Anybody ever seen her and no what happened to her?

Use to be a better selection from the Advocate, but much has thinned out over the years. I had pretty decent luck with them long ago, but much has changed.

Not long ago had some fun with Lucy http://www.sidslist.com/Connecticut/Sensual_and_Seductive-390-15-0-0.html
Nice tits, but she is a bit on the thick side,after getting comfortable she did indeed take care of all my needs (P.M for details) and I'd have to say everything I would need to be satisfied at $$.5 also she didn't watch the clock and stayed over the hour.
Still looking for good providers in the area at a resonable rate.

There are a few HDH in the area but the screening process is way to personal, time consuming and complicated and not worth the dough.

Looking for info on any decent providers that still advertise in the Advoc. and Backroom ie.. Dana,Amy,Cathy,Candy,Holly,or Kitsy. Anyone care to share details about Cathy (GFE? details appriciated) or any others please P.M. as Ads for some these are here today and gone tomorrow.

Sorry for the long post,will shorten them as I go.

PrivateDick
12-27-06, 13:09
Visited this MP yesterday. 1st time in this place. My usual places in Norwalk are still too risky.

Greeted by mamasam who asked the usual question "you been here before" Because of the information in the forum and the fact that I did not want to be treated as a 1st timer.

My answer was "absolutely" . I asked her to send Sam. ("Sam Vacation")
What about Tina ("Tina vacation too").

("I"ll send Coco) OK.

A girl in her late 30's or early 40's came in. Hard to tell with this girls. 5 on looks and hard body. Good size breasts.

Off to the table shower. Good TS with nice and soft attention to the boys.

Off to the massage.Compared to my last visit to Fantasy in Bridgeport, this was a a refreshing surprised. Very good massage with oil and then hot towels in my back. Overall quality of massage was an 8.

The FS session as Ok too. Nothing out of the ordinary. Attitute was always good.

I can see why the parking area may be a problem for someone who is local and does not want to be seen around that area except when buying coffee.

I probably repeat my visit to this place.

Chicknsandwich
12-29-06, 20:35
Went to Star recently and was introduced to a lovely lady named Sam. Standard fees.

"Been here before?" Although I've been to many AMP before and I know the drill, I decided to say "No, my first time here. But I've been to other places." What proceeded was one of the best AMP expierences I've ever had.

Excellent table shower with lots of HJ action. Couldn't have asked for more, really.

Nice quick stay in the hot sauna. (Fantasy really needs to install one of these.)

"Masagee time!" Best massage I think I've ever had. Warm oil, very deep and sensual. I don't usually like the back walking thing, but she did a great job.

After the massage, there was no flip. She just went right to work with that good old fashioned AMP light ass play. It just drives me wild! After playing with my ass and balls and jerking me off, the CBJ was next. I must say it was expertly administered. I returned the favor to her, and I guarantee she was not disappointed. I tried to remove my finger from inside her, and she grabbed my hand and reinserted it. She wouldn't let me stop the fingerband or the licking! After she came, she hopped on me and fucked me like a wild woman.

Thanks Sam, you're the best. ;)

Pez Vela
01-05-07, 18:32
I too recently gave Star a try, and got Coco. Like PD, the business end of the appointment was nothing exceptional - perhaps even a little rushed. Sounds like CS had much better time with Sam. Would repeat but would want to try someone besides Coco.

No new reports on Bally - New HK up 34 aways? I had a good time one and only time I stopped there.

But boy, ain't like the old days. there was a little spinner Coco at the old Wtb'y HK that was wild. sure miss the Wtby heydays.

Be Safe,

Pez

PrivateDick
01-10-07, 14:24
Visited Star yesterday. Had to wait for masseuse for about 30 mins. I almost felt assleep. Finally Youn or something to that effect comes in. Skinny, 5' 5", Enchanced 34 Ds, Looks 5 at most. She is in her mid forties or more.

Good Service. Decent TS. Exellent massage and a good attitude. The only "BUT" for me is her age. Need someone in her 30s or younger.

I guess I can not afford to be picky nowadays.

Prophoto
01-20-07, 00:47
I stopped in today and got the same girl. I think her name is "Yo". I agree with you PD. Your assessment is right on. She does have a smokin body and a nice trimmed bush. No bush would be best of course but what ya gonna do?

Mercenary Q
02-02-07, 09:31
Who should I ask for? Do I have a choice or can I request? Is the parking situation as bad as I saw it was a few months ago? What are the rates? Should I get the halfhour or hour session?

Thanks for your help!

Garthy
02-03-07, 20:13
Go for the hour. The place does not disappoint. Go for Coco or Sam.

Or drive the extra 30 minutes to Ansonia for a face-melting experience...

Mercenary Q
02-06-07, 17:13
Just got off the phone with her to schedule an appointment. She was barely coherent. I asked her if she was okay, and she said she was just waking up...at 4:30pm.

She's obviously on something hard. I'd watch your wallet and wear a condom, boys.

Better yet, steer clear of this one.

The Phantom
02-08-07, 18:58
Hello gentlemen!

I'm coming out to CT this weekend (Fri-Sun) and would like to know what type of action you have in Waterbury & New Haven (will be in both towns for business)! AMP's, Incalls, or common sw strips! Any strip clubs worth going out to in eitehr town? Not to familar with them or the area but I will be doing alot of traveling up north so I would like to get the heads up so I can mapquest these areas!
I will also read past reports about the these towns, but I still need some help because it seems most of this board are locals, so they go by land marks & not street names.

Thanks for the time! You can also PM me with info.

Hugh Handsoman
02-09-07, 16:05
Seems that only a few shops in Bridgeport-to New Haven, and a few points north are the only games in town for amps. Norwalk is Kaput, and there is not much to mention with in 10 miles south of there.

Fantasy-B-port
Star in -New Haven
New HK/Bally's- Ansonia
Best Sauna-Meriden
Honorable Mention-Swedish-Stamford

*Are About the best you can find right now this day in CT 2/7/2007

Pervboy
02-09-07, 18:40
I saw this girl a couple of months ago and what a disaster.Now remember this is my first time meeting her and so i go in she is very jittery.She tells me she likes to talk and get to know the person and then tells me she is waiting for someone to bring her something.Now some black guy shows up with another girl who is all geeked out and drop some shit and leave which is what i should have did.Now she asked me if she could do her shit and i said fine seeing i already drove all the way there.She tells me she has to go to jail for a few months and thats why she was partying.Now the bj was good but when i banged her she didnt shave her legs which grossed me out so i went limp.Now she asked if i wanted to take the rubber off and i said nooooo.So she finished with the bj and i left.I got tired of her bragging about her reviews on ter and the fact that shes a porn star because shes just an overpriced junkie.

Stoner
02-10-07, 04:29
Pervboy...best review I've ever read on C-Lyn.

So what is your take on her looking "maninish"? Obviously, she has a kitty. Does she look mannish in person as well...or just bad photos of a junkie?

Lgkok
02-10-07, 07:21
Made a trip to Star last Sunday, Candy was the girls name, nice tight bod, D-cups, really nice legs, the dancer type, not too skinny, but not thunder thighs, really soft and sweet. Probably gave the best massage I ever had at an AMP, extras were equally as good, Give her a try guys.

Avojo1
02-14-07, 11:50
Man I haven't seen her in quite some time and originally met her on ******* but, Man, she wasn't. She has a deep scratchy voice probably because she can'
t shut the heck up and smokes like there's no tomorrow, and I have felt her neck and no adam. Her kitty is without scaring from my view. I would be totally freaked out if it were true. She sounds like she has gone way down hill. She actually used to have kitty pics on her site which you could see quite clearly but she removed them for her supposed porn career. That's all I have on her. She used to be fun and wouldn't let you go until she had enough fun. Don't know now. Good luck.

Avojo taking it slow

Pervboy...best review I've ever read on C-Lyn.

So what is your take on her looking "maninish"? Obviously, she has a kitty. Does she look mannish in person as well, or just bad photos of a junkie?

Moo Goo Guy
02-14-07, 21:20
Anybody visiting Star these days? Wondering if theres any new talent. Someone mentioned Candy. Haven't heard her name mentioned before. Perhaps theres been some turnover since I last went.

I know its the dead of winter, but what better time to lift your spirits w/ a nice relaxing massage. Lets get out there boys. Hmmm, I think I just gave myself a pep talk. Maybe I'll get out there soon!

Pervboy
02-16-07, 19:46
Thanks for the complement stoner i know your like the godfather on these boards.Anyways i heard the rumors about this girl being a man so it did take about a year before i went to see her because i had to do my research.She definitely isnt a man because i just wouldnt go but i wish i never did anyways.Just a junkie who doesnt take care of herself.

Sheltonforct
02-17-07, 03:11
Where is Star and the one in Ansonia? I am in Shelton off rt8 and Bridgeport ave. Need some relief.

Olde Salt
02-17-07, 12:03
[QUOTE=Pervboy]She definitely isnt a man because i just wouldnt go but i wish i never did anyways.QUOTE]Having never (knowingly) examined the handywork of medical professionals engaged in the art of gender reassignment, I'm unqualified to determine is someone is or isn't a tranny. For anyone who has not perused the many photos that Cristalynn has posted online, I would like to include one of my favorites. I do find it impossible to refute the argument above as proof positive that c-lynn was never a man.

True Hobbiest
02-17-07, 12:06
Yea, it is too bad about C-lyn have seen her quite a few times..very often she would invite a friend over tfor some 3 way fun. I remember in the early days we use to play chess for awhile to get heated up..she loved chess and yes, of coarse to talk....but now she has a really bad habit and her life is going to hell. I tried to help her a few times but they have to hit bottom sometimes on their own before they realize how low they have gone.

She use to be quite a looker and was a great lady, frankly I think she will be gone soon. What a waste.

Play safe, stay safe,
TH

Kitie Carson
02-17-07, 20:29
I saw her several times at Local Casino.1st time stayed al night and did not want to leave..We did every position avaialble.She is def.not a man...Noticed her addiction right off....last time I saw her she got to my room messed up ,Dropped her pants and told me to do her hard ,because she was 2 hours late...She alsogave me a chess set from China...We too played chess many of hours...If we weren't doing it she was smoking..I woke p and found ehr passed out in BR floor....Ealry AM I said she had to get out..SHe asked me"what you don't trust me in here alone" I just laughed in my head and said of course but its time for you to go..Later on in the day I saw her stumbling down casino floor..SHe is definately on the brink ,if not by now...

Pervboy
02-18-07, 04:23
Old salt are you saying she is a man or was a man because what are your qualifications seeing you never saw her.

Olde Salt
02-18-07, 17:06
Old salt are you saying she is a man or was a man because what are your qualifications seeing you never saw her.To clarify, it matters not whether I have seen her. I'm unqualified to say no matter what. Perhaps some of the knowledgable contributers here have examined many transexuals and know exactly what to look for. To my knowledge, I have examined none. But perhaps I've been fooled by some talented surgeon. Who knows?

I would further offer this opinion: If it really matters to me to be able to say there is no chance I had ever been with a transexual, I think the safest route would be to pass on Crista.

True Hobbiest
02-19-07, 09:58
To clarify, it matters not whether I have seen her. I'm unqualified to say no matter what. Perhaps some of the knowledgable contributers here have examined many transexuals and know exactly what to look for. To my knowledge, I have examined none. But perhaps I've been fooled by some talented surgeon. Who knows?

I would further offer this opinion: If it really matters to me to be able to say there is no chance I had ever been with a transexual, I think the safest route would be to pass on Crista.

Wow, This so funny......C-Lynn is and was born a woman and will always be a woman....She gets wet, her nipples get hard and if you were with her for any more than a few minutes you would know it as well. Hey Stoner....what do you think?

Later,
TH

IT_Stallion
02-25-07, 17:56
Anyone been to Ansonia lately? I'm planning my first visit but I don't know who to ask for. Hopefully someone has a recommendation or a review. You can PM me if you like.

Thanks

Jimed
02-25-07, 20:54
Anyone been to Ansonia lately? I'm planning my first visit but I don't know who to ask for. Hopefully someone has a recommendation or a review. You can PM me if you like.

ThanksStopped in about 2 weeks ago and had a fantastic time with BeB. Awesome body and a great face to go with it. English is so-so but service is top rate. Quite possibly one of the best AMP experiences I've ever had. The way these girls move around, who knows if she's still there. Call and ask, if she is still there, don't settle for anyone else. You woun't be sorry.

Swmfla
03-04-07, 13:00
perhaps I've been fooled by some talented surgeon. Who knows?

I have been fooled.

Former New Haven Monger here. I picked up a tall blonde in Hartford one night.
Long blonde hair, black dress, and extremely pretty. About 20 - 22 yo.
I had absolutely no "transsexual detection skills".

As my happy ending was "ending" my hand sliped between her legs and well
as you can imagine, you know where I am going with this. Extra parts.

She was expecting a beating from me and started to apologize, panic and cry.
I delt with it this way. I didn't pick her up because she looked like a man ( not my thing ).
I was fooled. Happens all the time out there. Mongers probably get ticked because they have
to deal with the question "does this mean I am gay?" Your not. She/He asked the same question.
Then asked me why I was so cool about all this. Easy answer. Very confident in my sexuality.
I am am man that likes women and I thought you were one. Simple as that.

Felt bad mongers would beat her/him for the "fake out". Truth is folks, if you get angry for being tricked,
you need to examine whats inside of you - your not angry your scared - scared that you may be something
other than straight. WRONG! Don't go there. Nothing wrong with you.

If you want to blame something, blame Hormones and surgery - LOL
Not your sexuality.

Saw the pic of Clynn. Reminded me of some SW that was working Fair Haven some years back. Flat chested but nipples about an inch long! Very unique. If you picked her up and saw this, you would never forget. She used to hang in the area of the gas station where Ferry and Chapel meet.

stay safe!

Tom1326
03-05-07, 14:40
Thanks for sharing your mature approach and outlook. That has never happened to me but if it were to occur, I hope I could handle it as well as you did.

Also, if you were to beat on him/her you would be making a very bad mistake by (1) exposing yourself to arrest for assault; and (2) exposing yourself to publicity for that assault arrest along with the soliciting arrest.

Stay cool folks.

T

I have been fooled.

I delt with it this way. I didn't pick her up because she looked like a man ( not my thing ).
I was fooled. Happens all the time out there. Mongers probably get ticked because they have
to deal with the question "does this mean I am gay?" Your not. She/He asked the same question.
Then asked me why I was so cool about all this. Easy answer. Very confident in my sexuality.

SR Only
03-06-07, 08:49
See. Some cops are good guys. :)

Buster Lovedog
03-06-07, 09:56
Anybody seen a sweet little spinner named Julie (sometimes Toni). Met her in Fairhaven in January. I hear she's hanging out around Route 80

NhDrillMstr
03-06-07, 10:18
It is because of things like that I don't go after the prettiest looking SW out there, I'll take on the fugly big girls cause you can't fake that! Big girls give better head, they hungrier! :)

I don't know if it happens all the time in the USA, In LOS it can, those ladyboys are hard to detect from any distance.

I remember when I was in my early 20's A few friends and I were partying in NYC. After the bar hopping about 5:30 am we went cruising for hookers on the westside, around javits center. To make a long story short, my friend decides on gettng head by this tall big boobed strawberry blond in hot pants.

My other bud and I hop out while our pal gets his pipe smoked. I was taking a piss in an alley when I hear WHOOP!, WHOOP! A police car rolls up to the car, and the officer rolls down the window and says " That girl in there is a guy!!" they actually rolled off and never botherd to check us. My buddy flipped out, and started heaving all over himself, while we were busting a gut. LOL,True story.

Member #3948
03-06-07, 12:48
I have been fooled.

Felt bad mongers would beat her/him for the "fake out". Truth is folks, if you get angry for being tricked,
you need to examine whats inside of you - your not angry your scared - scared that you may be something
other than straight. WRONG! Don't go there. Nothing wrong with you.

If you want to blame something, blame Hormones and surgery - LOL
Not your sexuality.

Saw the pic of Clynn. Reminded me of some SW that was working Fair Haven some years back. Flat chested but nipples about an inch long! Very unique. If you picked her up and saw this, you would never forget. She used to hang in the area of the gas station where Ferry and Chapel meet.

stay safe!

After you found out did you bust a nut anaways or stop then. I think if you continue it becomes you fault. If you were clueless then it cannot be hung on you that you are gay....

Steel Blue

Stoner
03-07-07, 19:13
Swmfla and others. There is a difference between a transgender and a transexual. A TG is a surgeon's job downlow. You can have a FS experience with a TG and not know it if the work is expertly done. They even get wet down there. Most TGs don't advertise themselves as TGs. The work is pricey. In our region of the globe, you will not find a TG walking the streets.

A TS is a whole different story. Its pills, maybe a tit job, etc. You can detect a TS just as Swmfla discovered. A TS is still a man with all the working parts. A TS playing off as a woman deserves to catch some hell for it. Not advocating physical violence, per se...

I would never tell another man to feel ok with an experience with a TS. These days, its an idiots move not to at least check or be mindful.

Swmfla
03-08-07, 07:55
These days, its an idiots move not to at least check or be mindful.

Definately - learned the hard way ( no pun intended )

This was one lesson which brought me to knowing what I know now.
Back in the late 1980's when happened, never thought for a minute
that TS's would be SW's. Back then I would see "He she's" in porn mags but that was about it.

I would never tell another man to feel ok with an experience with a TS.

Not telling anyone to feel good about finding out "after the fact" that they were fooled. Just pointing out that you can't go down the path of wondering what you are ( Gay, Straight, etc ) when you thought it was a woman. I was probably not the first ever fooled and wont be the last. Not usually a mistake you make more than once!

After you found out did you bust a nut anaways or stop then. I think if you continue it becomes you fault. If you were clueless then it cannot be hung on you that you are gay....

Happened right after. The nut was busted, then whoops. Would have most definately ended the date if I found out sooner.

Just sharing this experience with everyone because someone commented on wondering if they were ever fooled.

Just as some of us would learn not to park where "she" says, not to have valuables out in plain view, not to conduct business thrrough the window, the rules of mongering come from experience and the experiences of others. Luckily, we have this board.

Stoner
03-08-07, 15:06
Glad it worked out for you.

I've had my fairshare of close calls, and its getting harder and harder these days for these old eyes. :) For instance, when I browse through pics on CL, I often come across an absolutely beautful, voracious looking women's pic. My mouth waters, my senses peak, as I might have found something worth my efforts and patience...

Then I read the rest of the post and see two little words that just make me shake my head. TS. They look so good they teach women how to really put on makeup the right way. They know how to doughface up for the camera and can take good photos. Some TSs are ugly as sin and just ridiculous looking. Comical. But then there are some that would Beyonce a run for her money in terms of sheer looks and presence.

I fear the day I come across a TG and find out the "hardway", so to speak. Meaning, s/he has all the plumbing and allure of a woman, but its completely artificial. No matter how much money they spend...they are still a man.

If the chromosomes dont fit, you must acquit. :)

PsyberZombie
03-08-07, 20:44
I would never tell another man to feel ok with an experience with a TS. These days, its an idiots move not to at least check or be mindful.

Early in my mongering career , I picked up a *gorgeous* BSW in a mini·skirt
and "F*ck Me" Pumps

'She' only agreed to do a BBBJ , and did an excellent job , too

When I asked for 'her' digits so we could get together for some FS , 'she' started
hemming and hawing

It suddenly struck me that 'she' was a 'he' , which 'she' then admitted to

We were in an out of the way place , and I could have easily beat the shiite out
of 'her' , but then it occurred to me =

'She' *looked* like a woman , *talked* like a woman , *smelled* like a woman
and *acted* like a woman

So I just drove 'her' back to where I picked 'her' up , and sent 'her' on 'her' way

I didn't feel "gay" because I'd just let a TS blow me , because I thought it was
a woman .... and I actually hoped 'she' didn't get killed by the next guy who figured
out 'she' was a 'he'

I never saw 'her' out again , though , and I hope 'she' is still alive . But knowing
how deeply homophobia runs in some guys , I kinda doubt it

p.s. to Stoner =

Congratulations on hitting your 1700th Post !!

Swmfla
03-09-07, 00:36
Mama always said

"Nice looking hookers are like a box of chocolates.....they all look good...just watch out for the ones with nuts"

Mama always had a way of putting things so I can understand them.

Siddhartha
03-11-07, 08:00
Mama always said

"Nice looking hookers are like a box of chocolates.....they all look good...just watch out for the ones with nuts"

Mama always had a way of putting things so I can understand them.One solution would be to ask the person what their sex is before anything happens.

Eastcoasterbub
03-15-07, 11:30
Ok, I finally got into Star. Previously, they had been closed, or I got scared off by the location, etc...

As you face DD, there is a street 50 yards further to the right, just past
a convenience store. I parked down that street, then walked back. Just before getting to the convenience store, turn right into the driveway of some business (car repair or something, sorry I didn't notice) and walk next to the chain-linked fence, which takes you right to Star's building. Thus avoiding the nasty, open parking lot behind DD.

No surprises. Cute girl (Jennie? Jenna? something like that), English not great. Said she was new to US (1 month) and had only been in NH a few days. B-chest, pretty slender, petite, just my type.

The shower wasn't available (is there more than one??), so she got into the sauna with me: a nice change from being left there alone. The shower, when it came, was pretty quick, did the job, not particularly interesting. She asked if I had been drinking. Yes, always have a glass of wine to settle the nerves...

Average-to-good massage... then she stepped out of the room, so I took that chance to leave the usual in plain sight. This achieved the desired affect upon her return. Very nice chest, responsive. As things were getting interesting, she said, "you ready?" and for a second I was worried she was going to climb right on. I said, "condom"? Fortunately, she had one ready to go: either it was about to come out, or she just forgot. Beats me.

Worthwhile, fair-to-good experience, not up to HK standards, but given everything... a solid thumb up for a fresh, young girl with a good attitude.

Clarification: I intended this to be a "pretty good" review. Neither "excellent" nor "just ok." Will repeat, now that I've figured out how to park and get in the door without seeming too obvious about it.

DrN

Tampx
03-16-07, 23:38
http://newhaven.craigslist.org/ers/294160060.html

Anyone have an review on her? Looks a bit to good. I don't see the tats erased of her body which make me question her. I called her and she said 150 for incall

Colonel Angus
03-17-07, 15:17

Anyone have an review on her? Looks a bit to good. I don't see the tats erased of her body which make me question her. I called her and she said 150 for incall

I'm sure that's not her in the pics especially at that price.

Tom1326
03-17-07, 15:51
And the price keeps going down as she is apparently snowed in.

First her prices were not listed in the ad:

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/ers/294901440.html

Then listed at 200 hour, 150 for half:

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/ers/295490025.html

And now listed at 175 hour, 150 half, 125 quickie:

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/ers/295683921.html

But something does not add up. The ads say her face is intentionally blurred in the pictures, but there is one picture of a woman with a beautiful face. and the ad says her tatoos are also blurred, but no pictures show a blurred tatoo.

Too good to be true?

Eastcoasterbub
03-17-07, 17:07

Her post says her face is blurred (it isn't in one of the pics). And the photos have the "eros" stamp across them, and a 619 telephone number. I would tread very, very carefully. Probably spam, or a joke, but could be worse. Price is hard to believe.

DrN

Prophoto
03-18-07, 00:55
I'm betting spam but always keepin a ear to the ground.

Tampx
03-19-07, 10:33
How about this one? http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/296488830.html

Any takers?

I called, but her voicemail box is always full.

Bighorn696
03-27-07, 12:04
Or anyone got the 411 on this one?

===================================
I bet ya can't last 3 minutes...I challenge YOU!--10:30 to 5p - w4m - 30

I bet ya can't hang 3 minutes
if u can---80 cherries
if u can't--100 cherries o R a L pleasures
2037270363----letmekissit69--yahoo----
30 yr old white, cute, clean and safe BBW with excellent skills
FS--150 cherries--

===================================

CT Dude
03-29-07, 14:35
Damn, I don’t know how I missed Dr. No’s excellent Star report until today. If I had noticed it earlier, it would have saved me a couple trips to Bridgeport, that’s for sure. Got all caught up in the drama and I missed the good stuff. D’oh! This part particularly piqued my interest:

Cute girl (Jennie? Jenna? something like that), English not great. Said she was new to US (1 month) and had only been in NH a few days. B-chest, pretty slender, petite, just my type.

Cute, skinny, petite and FOB? Sounds good to me. Real good! I’m like Pavlov’s fucking dog, salivating on my keyboard. Down boy. I know I’m not going to be able to fight the urge, so I don’t even bother to try. Within an hour of reading that post I was ringing their bell.

When I get there I can hear that there is at least one other happy customer there already, so I’m wondering if I’ll have to wait. Thankfully there must be at least 2 girls (in the past they sometimes only had 1 during the week) because a girl comes a couple minutes later. She doesn’t fit the Doc’s description, but I still like what I see. She tells me her name is Candy. This is the second Candy in a row, at 2 different spas in 2 different cities. Good thing I’ve always had a sweet tooth. But this is a much fresher piece of Candy than I tasted in Bridgeport on Tuesday! Long, straight brown hair, natural-Bs (not perfect, but I liked them way better than fake ones) and a cute round face. She’s no skinny hardbody, but not even close to chunky. Another girl next-door type, very sweet. She reminded me of Lee at HK last year.

I was just going off the other day that one of the reasons I don’t go to the Star more is that the massage lasts too long, and I could take it or leave it. I take that all back. Candy gave me one hell of a massage. Longer than I would normally want, but it felt too good for me to want her to stop. I’ll sleep well tonight.

When the real fun began it was indeed real fun. Borderline GFE. I’m gonna go out on a limb here. It was the best time I’ve had at an AMP since HK closed. Wouldn’t beat my best times at HK, not even close, but I liked her better than, say, Honda or Orange. Way better than Honda! It totally took me by surprise. The best sort of surprise, that is.

This place has come a long way in the last year, from the time when I was tired of Tina. My opinion of it just shot through the roof. And I still have to meet Jenny the FOB girl; don’t think I forgot about her!

Eastcoasterbub
03-29-07, 22:04
Damn, I don’t know how I missed Dr. No’s excellent Star report until today. If I had noticed it earlier, it would have saved me a couple trips to Bridgeport, that’s for sure. Got all caught up in the drama and I missed the good stuff. D’oh! This part particularly piqued my interest:

Cute, skinny, petite and FOB? Sounds good to me. Real good! I’m like Pavlov’s fucking dog, salivating on my keyboard. Down boy. I know I’m not going to be able to fight the urge, so I don’t even bother to try. Within an hour of reading that post I was ringing their bell.

When I get there I can hear that there is at least one other happy customer there already, so I’m wondering if I’ll have to wait. Thankfully there must be at least 2 girls (in the past they sometimes only had 1 during the week) because a girl comes a couple minutes later. She doesn’t fit the Doc’s description, but I still like what I see. She tells me her name is Candy. This is the second Candy in a row, at 2 different spas in 2 different cities. Good thing I’ve always had a sweet tooth. But this is a much fresher piece of Candy than I tasted in Bridgeport on Tuesday! Long, straight brown hair, natural-Bs (not perfect, but I liked them way better than fake ones) and a cute round face. She’s no skinny hardbody, but not even close to chunky. Another girl next-door type, very sweet. She reminded me of Lee at HK last year.

I was just going off the other day that one of the reasons I don’t go to the Star more is that the massage lasts too long, and I could take it or leave it. I take that all back. Candy gave me one hell of a massage. Longer than I would normally want, but it felt too good for me to want her to stop. I’ll sleep well tonight.

When the real fun began it was indeed real fun. Borderline GFE. I’m gonna go out on a limb here. It was the best time I’ve had at an AMP since HK closed. Wouldn’t beat my best times at HK, not even close, but I liked her better than, say, Honda or Orange. Way better than Honda! It totally took me by surprise. The best sort of surprise, that is.

This place has come a long way in the last year, from the time when I was tired of Tina. My opinion of it just shot through the roof. And I still have to meet Jenny the FOB girl; don’t think I forgot about her!

Though you are preaching to the choir, now I may have to return for another round! I think we've previously established our common taste certain types of ladies, CT dude.

But when you get down to it, I'm happiest that I can make it into the front door with some degree of discretion, going in from the side. Scope out the chain link fence, follow it in from the side street. No need to risk the DND parking lot, which was the main reason for me to avoid it in the past.

DrN

DoItRight
03-30-07, 12:48
American, has a nice line up of girl's working I stopped in the other day for some areatare, low and behold I was a few bucks shy well after talking to the door guy he told me I could pay the rest when I go back again, he also said they were going to be hiring more girl's in the near future, my recomendation is a girl name biancia, very nice and gives you all of the time paid for.

Member #4600
03-30-07, 17:37
Had PC problems and I'm about a week late getting round to posting this. Due to the great water mystery of early 07 in Ansonia, was forced to seek alternate relaxation venues. Picked out Star thanks to the report from doctornoct recently. Had no parking issues to speak of, to be honest felt safer just parking in the designated lot instead of the multitude of side streets nearby. Asked for Jenny (got the name mixed up), got a girl I just didn't really get a good vibe from, asked for another from the mamasan and in walked Jeannie who I had wanted in the first place! Oh well, very cute, nice personality, be-cups, long straight hair and a decent body. Had reasonably standard TS and sauna. Back to the room, massage was fantastic, incorporating oils and various techniques, from her standing at my head and leaning over me to the walk on the back. Unfortunately, the fun kind of ended there as the main event was rushed and a little mechanical. Perhaps we didn't quite click, her English was pretty awful and it was tough to communicate. As ever, a good example of YMMV. I would repeat at the venue though, nice clean place and I like the sound of Candy. Lee was one of my all-time favorites along with Cherry, and Kay at Magic.

CT Dude
03-30-07, 19:03
I like the sound of Candy. Lee was one of my all-time favorites along with Cherry, and Kay at Magic.

Okay, but just remember not to shoot the messenger. Well, I was more than a messenger I guess. I can't guarantee Candy will also remind you of Lee. And she wasn't into DFK like Lee was.

Member #4600
03-30-07, 19:47
Okay, but just remember not to shoot the messenger. Well, I was more than a messenger I guess. Anyway, as is shown in other threads, I'm an opinionated son of a beeyotch. And as is also shown, many, many people don't agree with my opinions. I can't gurarantee Candy will also remind you of Lee! And she wasn't into DFK like Lee was.No worries, I will check things out and report back. The likes of Lee come along all too rarely and if Candy is even half as good, she'll do nicely!

DoItRight
03-31-07, 11:56
The new place that open I hear is ok, is it really the old Hong Kong (LOL) from Waterbury. BE SAFE P.S. Try if I have this on the wrong board.

CT Dude
03-31-07, 15:51
The new place that open I hear is ok, is it really the old Hong Kong (LOL) from Waterbury. BE SAFE P.S. Try if I have this on the wrong board.

People have been writing about that in the 'Other Areas' thread. But I expect we'll see some reports for it here from time to time; that would have been my inclination.

The likes of Lee come along all too rarely and if Candy is even half as good, she'll do nicely!
She was awesome, wasn't she? If memory serves, Lee began a string of some of my best GFEs anytime anywhere. First Lee, then Cathy, then Happy. If I had to pick a favorite of those three I'd be hard pressed. I guess Happy had the body that puts her at the top for me, but there's not a loser in that bunch. Total sweethearts.

I guess I should make this perfectly clear. My comparison of Candy to Lee was solely based upon my first impression of her overall look (face, hair, body). Please do not infer a comparison of performance. But I think you will enjoy Candy's performance as well.

Tampx
04-02-07, 21:55
Just came back from star sauna, and drnoct report is 100% accurate

I had cookie, she is 25, a good rider when she is on top.

Smallcap
04-14-07, 02:41
Does anybody remember a dancer named Mercedes. I belive her real name was Monique She was around in 1999 Is she still around?

Bubba261
04-15-07, 00:38
Does anybody remember a dancer named Mercedes. I belive her real name was Monique She was around in 1999 Is she still around?

You want to find a dancer from 1999???? That's an ETERNITY in the strip club world. I consider myself lucky if I can keep contact with a dancer for more than 6 months these days.

Good luck!!

Member #4600
04-21-07, 18:16
Had a terrific hour with Mimi at Star on Saturday afternoon. Pondered heading back to Bally to see if Jennifer was available again, but didn't fancy the drive this time so settled for Star and asked for Candy. Not around (surprise surprise) so mamasan gave me "Mina" who actually turned out to be "Mimi". Whatever, I likey! about 135pds (slight stomach but nothing major), very sexy, long black hair, nice natural B's. Gave a thorough TS, quick sauna and then to the main course. Really nice light touch massage, I was enjoying it so much that I offered to return the favor (anything to prolong the session). She enjoyed that, also responded nicely to DATY on the flip, gave a superb slow CBJ and then 2 positions. No rush, very hot (at least she was my type anyway) and I would definitely repeat with her. Good time all round, one of my best AMP visits since the Waterbury meltdown.

Stan Theradish
04-22-07, 19:39
Star. First I drove past it unknowingly, parked at the wrong Dunkin', saw nothing behind it, and wondered where on earth I was. Driving back towards 15 I unknowingly passed it AGAIN, then turned around and was calling info when I finally spotted THE Dunkin'.

Parked there, went in for a bathroom break. Decided to leave my car at the Donuts' and walked up.

Star was clean, nice. Saw Mimi or Bibi or Mibi or Bimi. Top rate masseuse, slim, next-door type. Quick shower, no sauna. Then, My Goodness. Had some chuckles here and there, stumbled out into the light an hour later.

Went into Dunkin' for some hydration, there was a line halfway out the door, one sluggish clerk facing them. Two other clerks were in the doorway, having a leisurely chat. If I were reviewing the Dunkin' Donuts, I'd say skip it. Got my H20 elsewhere.

But as I'm not reviewing Dunkin' Donuts, I recommend Star highly.

CT Boobman
05-01-07, 22:37
I've been out of the game awhile, but lurked the board for a week or so, then paid a visit to Star. Its my first real pro session since the unfortunate events in Waterbury. I'm happy to report, just like riding a bicycle, you don't forget how this game works!

I found everything to be as mentioned in the recent posts. I had to wait for about a minute at the door, but once in I was quickly brought to a room and introduced to Bonnie.

Bonnie is about 5'6", 120 lbs, full a or small b cup, thin and pretty. Long hair and of that undeterminate age some asian women seem to get. She looked young, but I have no idea. I do love the fact that she has a nice little trim bush, a nice contrast to all the shaven kitty you see so much in the strip clubs.

Decent massage, a little awkward transition out of the massage, but as soon as we got that out of the way she was eager to please, if a bit mechanical. She had that terrible slurp technique, but at least she had a technique, and she definitely went about her craft with care and attention.

She is pretty, has a better than average body, natural boobs, young looking--all really appealing to me. Performace was adequate. Very little conversation or rapport, but what communication we had was fun and we managed to get our points across. I'd recommend and visit again.

I'm happy to be back, learning from you guys and having a good time. Hello to the Senior Members from the old days, and nice meeting you new guys.

Moo Goo Guy
05-01-07, 23:07
I have shied away from the Amps recently but am thinking about rolling the dice again. You just can't stay away can ya? Thing with Star I find is the girls are ok looking, but they don't have that personal touch your looking for. Need that intangible that puts ya over the top. Some have it, some don't. The ladies I've gotten at Star don't speak very much english and believe it or not that means something to me cuz you can't get that connection.

Thinking of the Ansonia place. Any comparison? Maybe I should have posted this under other Ct but. Oh what the hell.

Jolly Rocks
05-04-07, 14:30
Hit Star last night for the 2nd time, went with Apple, not the prettiest I've ever been with, but had a great personality and was definitely the most talented. Had a great time, even though I kept calling her April, til I asked, why are you called April, is that your birthday. She said, I not April, I Apple, LOL, oh well, so much for the language thing! I got there around 9:20 and I was not out the door til 10: 45, so I definitely got my money's worth. I usually park on one of the side streets, but I'm not sure which is more conspicuous, parking in their lot, or being the only middle aged white guy walking down Whalley Ave at 11:00 at night! All in all, I've yet to be disappointed at this place and it's 20 minutes closer to me than Ansonia.

PW Junior
05-08-07, 17:11
I have shied away from the Amps recently but am thinking about rolling the dice again. You just can't stay away can ya? Thing with Star I find is the girls are ok looking, but they don't have that personal touch your looking for. Need that intangible that puts ya over the top. Some have it, some don't. The ladies I've gotten at Star don't speak very much english and believe it or not that means something to me cuz you can't get that connection.

Thinking of the Ansonia place. Any comparison? Maybe I should have posted this under other Ct but. Oh what the hell.I have found that the girls at Star are ok, but I have not seen anything to really get the blood flowing. IMHO, I would say that the girls in Ansonia are a scale higher on the attractiveness meter, but it's always YMMV in any place that you go. It's always dependent on the girl. You click together, you'll have a good time no matter how attractive she may be. The only way to know is for you to check it out and form your own opinion. I must admit that both places are quite clean. I'm still wary of the parking situation at Star. Behind a DD where we all know the LE hang out? Always makes me feel a bit uneasy.

Member #4600
05-08-07, 17:19
Went back to Star looking for Mimi - called ahead "is Mimi available", "yes", "Ok, I'll be there in 30 minutes". Get there and whaddya know, Mimi is on "vacation". Christ, the bait and switch routine. Still had the urge so picked out April from a 2 girl lineup, other girl, Luna or something like that, was arguably hotter but the vibe from April was better. I made a great choice. We really clicked personality-wise and I had an excellent time. Overall it was not much out of the standard AMP routine (except for an amazing hot towel massage in addition to the regular massage and some hot LFK during the main event). The CBJ also included some marvellous attention to the boys. Anyway, I found her to be a superb companion, got the full hour and would certainly enjoy April again. Recommended.

Moo Goo Guy
05-08-07, 22:20
Now thats what I'm talking about. Sounds like April is a keeper. 2 reviews, 2 thumbs up. Its not always about looks. In fact its rarely about that. Its their willingness to perform, attitude and a good massage doesn't hurt either.

Can't tell you how many times I've gotten a lousy massage and your laying there thinking alright already lets get this over with. In the back of your head you also know that the main event might lack that enthusiasm as well. However, if she knows how to give a good massage your thinking "wow this is great and its just gonna get even better".

I'm really itching to get back in the race, but so scared about all the busts. Keep the reviews coming. I'm living through you guys. For now. Not sure how much longer I can hold out.

Member #4600
05-09-07, 16:47
Now thats what I'm talking about. Sounds like April is a keeper. 2 reviews, 2 thumbs up. Its not always about looks. In fact its rarely about that. Its their willingness to perform, attitude and a good massage doesn't hurt either.

Can't tell you how many times I've gotten a lousy massage and your laying there thinking alright already lets get this over with. In the back of your head you also know that the main event might lack that enthusiasm as well. However, if she knows how to give a good massage your thinking "wow this is great and its just gonna get even better".

I'm really itching to get back in the race, but so scared about all the busts. Keep the reviews coming. I'm living through you guys. For now. Not sure how much longer I can hold out.

I gotta say, April was not what one would describe as typically beautiful, she was more sultry looking with a real nice bod and firm (read fake) C's, kinda reminded me of Anna from Magic for those who might recall. But when you combine the superb atitude and the genuine attempt to make it a memorable hour for me (especially remarkable considering she'd met me for the first time minutes earlier and i'm hardly Brad Pitt), she really was "beautiful". Along with Lee at HK, as close to a true GFE as i've had at an AMP.

Moo Goo Guy
05-09-07, 22:33
Yeah I had Lee and she was special. Your right. Thats what I'm talking about. Those intangibles besides looks that are so important.

If Lee comes out of retirement and comes to New Haven, I'm there in a heartbeat.

Steve 99
05-13-07, 19:06
Now thats what I'm talking about.

Can't tell you how many times I've gotten a lousy massage and your laying there thinking alright already lets get this over with. In the back of your head you also know that the main event might lack that enthusiasm as well. However, if she knows how to give a good massage your thinking "wow this is great and its just gonna get even better".Had the pleasure of Cherry today from our favorite spa.

Smoking body, smoking face. 21. I am alright this is good.

Alas the massage less than enthusiastic. Main event scripted as usual. No personality. Tried digits in the box and she holds my hand as to not go in too much - lame.

I think you have to go for the uglier sluttier ones to get a good session. That is my new plan.

Bad Dawg
05-16-07, 00:05
Yeah I had Lee and she was special. Your right. Thats what I'm talking about. Those intangibles besides looks that are so important.

If Lee comes out of retirement and comes to New Haven, I'm there in a heartbeat.

Ya, Lee was the best at HK, was a regular during that time, ah the good 'ol days! Let us know if she or any old friends are back, also worth mentioning from HK were Apple, Eleven, M&M, and Cherry. But I see that a new Cherry has been mentioned, would like to check her out.
Great report!

PW Junior
05-16-07, 02:04
Ya, Lee was the best at HK, was a regular during that time, ah the good 'ol days! Let us know if she or any old friends are back, also worth mentioning from HK were Apple, Eleven, M&M, and Cherry. But I see that a new Cherry has been mentioned, would like to check her out.
Great report!

Actually, Apple from HK has been in and out of Ansonia for the last 6 months or so. Funny enough, she went by Apple there too. I can assure you, it is the same Apple. Anyway, I don't think she's there now though as the last I heard from her was that she taking a little hiatus. Maybe she'll be back sometime soon. If I hear anything, I'll let you know.

Spanky05
05-16-07, 07:59

Great report!Ahhhh, Cherry. She friggin rocked. She was my first experience at HK and dare I say the best. My only experience before that was a visit to Tokyo with some old bag. I thought that was the best these places had to offer and then I met Cherry. She sparked off a whole new series of visits.

Troutman
05-16-07, 08:54
I visited a nice little place off of RTE 15 the other day, and had met with a young lady that was calling herself "Cherry." Tall, very pretty, natural A- breasts. The massage was...terrible wouldn't be accurate, but I must admit to lower back pains and difficulty in turning over when she was done. Then the usual happened, things hidden in her mouth, etc, but what really ruined the experience was her fervid need to not let me fully inside. She clutched at my member to the extent that i had to tell her to stop, or nothing would work out the way it was supposed to.

So finally she did, and as I slid all the way in she made a face and grunted in pain...probably larger than she cares for...and I was able to finish.

As she was cleaning me up, and all smiles I said to her the she didn't need to fake it anymore, I knew she spoke perfect English, and lo & behold, she dropped the accent and started to talk with me in perfect English. Go figure. I wonder how many of these women are faking the accent and lack of the language because they think
a. it turns us on, or
b. it's a way of protecting themselves from getting too personal...

Sarang Haeyo
05-16-07, 10:35
As she was cleaning me up, and all smiles I said to her the she didn't need to fake it anymore, I knew she spoke perfect English, and lo & behold, she dropped the accent and started to talk with me in perfect English. Go figure. I wonder how many of these women are faking the accent and lack of the language because they think
a. it turns us on, or
b. it's a way of protecting themselves from getting too personal...
b would be the correct answer. It's very unfortunate but the things that go through their minds while they're working have absolutely nothing to do with the customer except how they're going to spend his money.

One girl I know compared this job to painting a wall. Another told me it's like washing a car (not an Aston Martin).

It takes a few visits with the same provider to get her to open up if she is so inclined. They know the typical guy is there to get his rocks off and most have no desire to give a guy the time of day.

We all know this. After a "session" it's time to get back to the Korean videos, the cigarettes and the zzzzzzz's. Especially after some of the freaks they have to deal with. I've never seen it reported in here; no one in his right mind would admit to it but some of the stories I've heard about customers and their proclivities gave me the creeps.

Troutman
05-16-07, 15:03
b would be the correct answer. ..

I had a feeling that was the case. I'm glad she was able to open up to me so quickly. I find an unaccented Asian voice so much more of a turn on.

Reminds me of a half Korean half Scottish girl I dated for a few months. Weird thing was she loved stir fried haggis...

Sarang Haeyo
05-16-07, 15:19
I had a feeling that was the case. I'm glad she was able to open up to me so quickly. I find an unaccented Asian voice so much more of a turn on.

Reminds me of a half Korean half Scottish girl I dated for a few months. Weird thing was she loved stir fried haggis...
That's a good one.

Don't get me wrong, as you know, it's possible to connect with these girls. With some it takes no effort at all if you're a decent guy. Depends if (like every other broad) you're on their agenda.

Steve 99
05-16-07, 18:11
Good call picking up on Cherry's English Troutman. She had me totally fooled. What a lame session I had. Aggravates me with the roses it costs.

Well that is two strikes against Cherry – Troutman and myself.

If you get her in lineup boys do not pick her – you have been warned!!

Do not get fooled by her beauty and fake accent.

PW Junior
05-16-07, 20:01

Oh my god, that sounds so repulsive! I've tried Haggis before and I am an adventurous eater, but I'm not so sure I could deal with that. Halfies in my opinion either turn out to be mega-hot or mega-ugly. There isn't much in between. Korean/Scottish sounds like quite a mix.

Spanky05
05-17-07, 07:53
I visited a nice little place off of RTE 15 the other day, and had met with a young lady that was calling herself "Cherry." Tall, very pretty, natural A- breasts. The massage was...terrible wouldn't be accurate, but I must admit to lower back pains and difficulty in turning over when she was done. Then the usual happened, things hidden in her mouth, etc, but what really ruined the experience was her fervid need to not let me fully inside. She clutched at my member to the extent that i had to tell her to stop, or nothing would work out the way it was supposed to.

So finally she did, and as I slid all the way in she made a face and grunted in pain...probably larger than she cares for...and I was able to finish.

a. it turns us on, or
b. it's a way of protecting themselves from getting too personal...Yeah, that's not my Cherry from HK. Cherry from HK has the most proportionate and hot set of features. Her tits were just how I like them and she had a nice little round ass. Being new to this and very shy at the time, I only received a HJ from her. I always wished I had gone with FS. However, this was the best HJ I have ever received. Hot breathing all over, rubbing nice and slow and a nipple brush here and there. She was good.

Sarang Haeyo
05-17-07, 14:13
SH, your comment reminds me of a Mamasan/worker who told me she would shove a (personally owned) dildo up this old dudes crapper. I believed her because I went in for a massage after she must have just ramrodded this freak. Let's just say you didn't have to wonder what just happened, I thought I was driving down Rt.80 in Pa :p the fabreze was in hand, and fogging like a can of raid fogger.. Some nasty mfers parade through the mp doors for sure.:rolleyes:
How about this one: guy's in the room and whips out a rubber finger. Proceeds to diddle the girl with it while he jerks himself off.

I have a million of these no BS stories. There are some real nuts out there. To each his own as long as the girl doesn't get hurt.

Member #3948
05-18-07, 07:18
How about this one: guy's in the room and whips out a rubber finger. Proceeds to diddle the girl with it while he jerks himself off.

I have a million of these no BS stories. There are some real nuts out there. To each his own as long as the girl doesn't get hurt.

This guy is definately STD free! Now where did I put that dam finger...

Steel Blue

Sarang Haeyo
05-18-07, 08:15
This guy is definately STD free! Now where did I put that dam finger...

Steel Blue
Customer's in the room with the girl; he has the girl tell the kitchen mommy to get a roll of Saran Wrap. Places the plastic on the girl's pussy and goes down on her.

Could this be the same guy with the rubber finger?

I haven't heard one about a guy doing a girl with a dildo (although I have heard stories the other way around) but you're right, it's a great way to avoid disease.

Member #3948
05-18-07, 09:40
Customer's in the room with the girl; he has the girl tell the kitchen mommy to get a roll of Saran Wrap. Places the plastic on the girl's pussy and goes down on her.

Could this be the same guy with the rubber finger?

I haven't heard one about a guy doing a girl with a dildo (although I have heard stories the other way around) but you're right, it's a great way to avoid disease.

Thanks Shrang now I rember where my rubber finger is Mammasan wraped it in some Saran Wrap and put it in the fridge. I wonder which Wtby Police Officer has it?

Steel Blue

Knotpratt23
05-20-07, 00:23
I screwed up the courage to go to Star Sauna about two weeks ago. Thanks to this board, I pretty much knew what to expect. It was a Friday night, about 10: 30.

I got there, met a dude in the little 'waiting room'. Awkward! After a few minutes, mamasan came in and escorted him in. Then, I guess so I'd feel better about it, she came out to sit with me and read a magazine, arm resting on my leg. Well, all right. She was in her 30s, jean cutoffs to the knee and a t shirt. After ten minutes or so, she gets up, checks inside, and says she'll give me the table shower. I'm cool with this.- she's pretty enough, and I guess inside I'm secretly hoping she'll be my girl for the whole time.

The shower was good.- good pressure, some soapy exploring, a good asscleaning (external only). She dries me off and takes me to the sauna. Few minutes later, comes back, introduces me to April (Apple? ). Pancake makeup, short, be cups maybe. Very sultry, awful english.

April takes me to the room, starts the massage, which I enjoyed thoroughly. She was good at it, and that connection was there for sure. I started playing the caressing-the-knees game, and did a little tickling. After the massage, she whispers in my ear "what you want now? " we start talking.- she says for $ she'll do everything. After paying mama 60, I didn't have that much, but OH MAN I wish I had. For another. 6, I got a solid HJ, with great effort and play and topless teasing on her part. After the clean-up, I told her I'd be back. Haven't been back since, but soon I think so. Hell, maybe tomorrow.

As far as parking goes, what's wrong with the parking lot right outside? Worked for me. But then again, I'm pretty confident nobody's tracking my movements.

Garthy
05-20-07, 21:59
She dries me off and takes me to the sauna. Few minutes later, comes back, introduces me to April (Apple? ). Pancake makeup, short, be cups maybe. Very sultry, awful english.

April takes me to the room, starts the massage, which I enjoyed thoroughly. She was good at it, and that connection was there for sure. I started playing the caressing-the-knees game, and did a little tickling. After the massage, she whispers in my ear "what you want now? " we start talking.- she says for $ she'll do everything. After paying mama 60, I didn't have that much, but OH MAN I wish I had. For another. 6, I got a solid HJ, with great effort and play and topless teasing on her part. After the clean-up, I told her I'd be back. Haven't been back since, but soon I think so. Hell, maybe tomorrow.

As far as parking goes, what's wrong with the parking lot right outside? Worked for me. But then again, I'm pretty confident nobody's tracking my movements.

Not a chance in hell it was Apple. She is in NY for a bit doing her own thing. No way she has B cups either. Man, how can you go to an AMP with less than the need 1.6? Do you read the forum? I feel bad for you buddy, you could have had an experience that may have been life-changing for you! Instead, you got an HJ and got to play with titties?

oh man......

Knotpratt23
05-20-07, 22:30
Life is a learning experience. Trust me, buddy, I won't be underprepared again.

Thanks again to all of you.

Bad Dawg
05-21-07, 00:27
I screwed up the courage to go to Star Sauna...

"pretty confident nobody's tracking my movements" - man, you've either never been stopped by LEO or your not married! To the rest of you, don't get over-confident like PKnott! Agree with Garthy that this is no way the Apple of our eyes, let us know if there's a real sighting.

Good Luck, Bad Dawg

Avojo1
05-21-07, 14:37
Was in the area and drove by the famous Gin Dees. I had never been but heard much talk of this place. It's not as bad as some of the folks talk about. I even had lunch there today and must say the double hot dog platter is worth the $5.75!! I was worried however that there weren't any girls on when I got there around lunch time, but boom the music came on and on went Jessica. 30's short brown hair Brazilian. You all know I love Brazilians. I would say a 7-8 for dancer looks. Invited me for a dance after my lunch and said I would think about it. Sat down around the floor while she was at break and 3 other dancers walked in. 1 Cuac., 2 other Brazilians. Young too. There was one older Brazilian who looked like a grandmother or at least the mother of a few of the girls. Heavy Makeup etc. I didn't care for her but I have a rule, If I'm taking up a seat around the dance floor I put a bill down for respect. regardless of dancer looks. My fault for being there if she's ugly. But Jessica came back and gave me a nice kiss on my ear as I was waiting for her to freshen up and carted me off to the lap dance area. I must say I do not like the metal arm chairs they have in that area. not comfy at all. A nice lapdance from Jessica overall, For mileage 0-100 I would say 70. If there wasn't another couple in the area I would have hit 80 for sure. I made one bad mistake. She wanted to get together some time and asked for my number but I asked for hers and she gave me her number but I didn't save it properly and do not have it any longer. So if any mongers have her number pm me please? Thanks.

AvojoTakin it Slow

Eastcoasterbub
05-21-07, 17:02
I screwed up the courage to go to Star Sauna about two weeks ago. Thanks to this board, I pretty much knew what to expect. It was a Friday night, about 10: 30.

I got there, met a dude in the little 'waiting room'. Awkward! After a few minutes, mamasan came in and escorted him in. Then, I guess so I'd feel better about it, she came out to sit with me and read a magazine, arm resting on my leg. Well, all right. She was in her 30s, jean cutoffs to the knee and a t shirt. After ten minutes or so, she gets up, checks inside, and says she'll give me the table shower. I'm cool with this.- she's pretty enough, and I guess inside I'm secretly hoping she'll be my girl for the whole time.

The shower was good.- good pressure, some soapy exploring, a good asscleaning (external only). She dries me off and takes me to the sauna. Few minutes later, comes back, introduces me to April (Apple? ). Pancake makeup, short, be cups maybe. Very sultry, awful english.

Nothing wrong with the parking lot, if you don't mind waving hello to the boys in blue waiting for their coffee and donuts, and if you don't worry about possibly seeing anyone you know (or having them see you).

Thanks for reporting back Prattknot, and welcome to the boards. Next time, work on your mileage, now that you know what to expect. Too large a tip for a topless massage, HE aside, but maybe that's the market now. Hold the line at $ for everything, though.

DrN

Doimakeuhorny
05-21-07, 21:26
Avojo did they change the layout of the lap dance area?

Last time I went there, I agree that they had a young group of girls and some were very good looking, but there were no extras to be had in the LD area. Infact I remember getting the evil eye from some old woman behind the bar when I was tring to go further with my lap dance, and she had a clear view of everything going on. Now this goes back over a year ago, So if your saying theres milage to be had its worth a shot for me since I drive 34 all the time, but its not worth my stop just to friction out a wet spot on my jeans, if thats all there doin. PM me if you dont want to go in to detail, but this would be a really good turn for a club that has a long standing history of being very strict on the rules.

Avojo1
05-22-07, 10:21
Doi,
Not sure what the normal layout is since this was my first time. Bar is in the front, pool area was next to bar, Dance floor in front of kitchen and the lap area was nested in the alcove behind the baby grand piano. Not sure if that helps. The bar keeps had no view what so ever from my viewpoint. I talked to someone who had just finished up with the older grandma lady and had already had dances with a few of the others and asked if she was worth the dance and he said the mileage was higher on her than any other. I wasn't interested at all in her looks. She messed up my hair, too heavily perfumed which got on me and was fugly. And that was just from the dance floor. I wasn't given a total green light but my bet was that I could have had better Samba lessons if fugly and her dance partner weren't there. I can't stand getting a lap dance and having to look across at another guy right there. I would give it another shot Doi. As always be a gentleman lightly test the waters and if the timing and vibe is right you might learn the Samba quickly. I won't go into more detail about the dances but can say it's worth a trip back. I don't get down there that often and being that Jessica said she lives in Danbury, it's a bit far for me to continue enjoying her. 25 for a lap dance btw. eViva Brazil!

Avojo takin it slow

Avojo did they change the layout of the lap dance area?

Last time I went there, I agree that they had a young group of girls and some were very good looking, but there were no extras to be had in the LD area. Infact I remember getting the evil eye from some old woman behind the bar when I was tring to go further with my lap dance, and she had a clear view of everything going on. Now this goes back over a year ago, So if your saying theres milage to be had its worth a shot for me since I drive 34 all the time, but its not worth my stop just to friction out a wet spot on my jeans, if thats all there doin. PM me if you dont want to go in to detail, but this would be a really good turn for a club that has a long standing history of being very strict on the rules.

Zippy2853
05-24-07, 08:29
I have been stopping here for years....nearly 10 years.

The lay out has never changed. The only thing that has is that there are no longer patio chairs in the back, but those metal ones instead. I think they got a new juke box 5 or 6 years ago. The music is pretty current though.

The girls range and have always ranged from 3-7. I have never and will never pay more that $20 a dnace here. As for eating, I never eat food from a club. I only drink bottled beer here and thats only after I wipe it down. I got a bottlehere once and it was all slimmy.

The dances are...well dances. Between the bar and the dance area is a closet/storage area. If you look at the piano, its to the left. Often the door is open and you can see right into the lap dance area. This puts everything in view of the bar, and the bartender. Hence, no extras. You can get TO, but you need to feel the waters quite a few times.

On the good side, I have never heard of any problems with the local law men.

Hope this helps.

Billy Bob
05-29-07, 09:19
About two weeks ago I decided to give Star a try. Since the big Waterbury bust it's the closest location I can reach. After reading many reviews I must admit that my expectations were not high. They were so low, in fact, that I asked Mamasan for a half hour. She did not seem pleased.

After a few minutes the door opened and in walked a "vision" named Lili. I immediately regretted the half hour decision. She's an absolute 8-9, maybe even a 10 to my taste. She's in her mid-twenties, maybe 5' 3", possibly 100 lbs, but no more. Great natural B's. The very definition of a "spinner".

Better yet, she was enthusiastic, fun, charming and highly skilled.

In one area she was particularly adept. Soon after the shower she's giving me a bj. I'm standing, and watching her in a mirror. I'm one of those guys who do not really like cbjs and at first she's not using a condom. I'm sure of that. She's licking the shaft, and the gonads, and I am in ecstasy.

Now at some point I'm sure she slipped on the raincoat because by the time I was ready for some intercourse it was in place, but I absolutely could not tell when that happened.

So, gentlemen, if you have a chance in the next couple of weeks I suggest visiting Lili. It's a worthwhile experience.

I also must say I agree with Prattknot. They just paved the parking lot the day I was there so it was roped off and closed. But if you don't like the on site parking there are several side streets within a quarter mile in what appears to be a very safe neighborhood. For anyone who remembers the Waterbury Hong Kong, parking should not be an issue.

Knotpratt23
05-31-07, 22:40
Star sauna tonight. I got "Julie". She struck me as mid30s, be-cup, petite. Terrible english.

For 60 house fee, 60 tip, I got a mediocre table shower, a *great* massage (lots of time on the neck, calves, hands, feet, scalp.- very good, I thought) and a nekkid HJ with freedom to roam where I wanted.

Overall, a fine time. YMMV.

One thing.- Julie told me (no joke) that I was too big for her to ride, and that, for 100, I could only get a beej. I believe her (I'm a big guy, and she's a small woman), but I wonder. Asian women tend to be smaller than white women. Is there an AMP-type place where my size would not be a problem? Can anybody witness to this sort of thing?

Thanks, everyone. This is a nice hobby.

Prattknot

Carl White
06-02-07, 10:36
Prattnot,
Women pass 6 pound babies out of their vaginas. Vaginas stretch much bigger than any penis.

Sarang Haeyo
06-02-07, 11:58
Prattnot,
Women pass 6 pound babies out of their vaginas. Vaginas stretch much bigger than any penis.
it may be the length, there aren't too many women who like to get the shit pounded out of their cervix. Ever been in on a live birth? I've seen two in person; that 6 pound baby does a lot of damage on the way out. Can you say episiotemy?

Kudos on the size of your schlong Prattknot. Keep searching, you'll find a girl who won't mind taking it.

No jokes about mine, she's retired.

Jolly Rocks
06-02-07, 13:53
Star sauna tonight. I got "Julie". She struck me as mid30s, be-cup, petite. Terrible english.

One thing.- Julie told me (no joke) that I was too big for her to ride, and that, for 100, I could only get a beej. I believe her (I'm a big guy, and she's a small woman), but I wonder. Asian women tend to be smaller than white women. Is there an AMP-type place where my size would not be a problem? Can anybody witness to this sort of thing?

Thanks, everyone. This is a nice hobby.

PrattknotLast time I went to Bally's, same thing, "you too long", nothing but mish on the menu, which didn't make me too happy. Also, last time at Star, same thing, "you too long", no cowgirl, no doggie, nothing but mish. Personally, I think it's just an excuse, because I've been with much smaller women, ie. Apple and Ann, who took it anyway I wanted and had no problem. If the girl's had a busy day, they could be sore and they use this as an excuse. In fact, I'm sure of it. So, like anything else, buyer beware.

Mr. Wtby
06-03-07, 18:36
Your penis is too long or you are taking too long? What was the actual complaint? lol

mR wtBy

Also, last time at Star, same thing, "you too long", no cowgirl, no doggie, nothing but mish.

Sarang Haeyo
06-03-07, 19:40
Your penis is too long or you are taking too long? What was the actual complaint? lol

mR wtBy
If your schlong is too long mish might be out of the question because the girl can't control the depth of your penetration. CG would be the position of the hour.

Did she say, "You too long" before you stuck it in her or during the sticking; after you took 30 minutes to bust your nuts?

Jolly Rocks
06-04-07, 08:26
Did she say, "You too long" before you stuck it in her or during the sticking; after you took 30 minutes to bust your nuts?[/QUOTE]Lol, funny you should bring that up, Mr W. She said it BEFORE we even started. BUT, the first time I heard that was at Best and the chick kept saying, "you too long, you too long", but that time I think it was because I WAS taking too damn long, and guess what happens when they start complaining? It's like getting slammed in the nuts and you gotta start all over again. So the joke's on them. I'll take Apple at Stars anytime, she's petite, agile, and will do whatever it takes and however long it takes to put that smile on your face. Best I've ever had. So far!

Weedog
06-04-07, 09:30
If your schlong is too long mish might be out of the question because the girl can't control the depth of your penetration. CG would be the position of the hour.

Did she say, "You too long" before you stuck it in her or during the sticking; after you took 30 minutes to bust your nuts?I am with you on the choice of position but does anyone really care? Your cock is too long, your cock is too thick, your too fat, your too ugly, your too old but you can never be too rich. Money will cure all perceptions. For the right price she will take it sideways.

Sarang Haeyo
06-05-07, 11:59
I am with you on the choice of position but does anyone really care? Your cock is too long, your cock is too thick, your too fat, your too ugly, your too old but you can never be too rich. Money will cure all perceptions. For the right price she will take it sideways.
I think the girl might care and oddly enough; you're wrong about the right price: not all of them will do it "sideways" or whatever.

Believe it or not; some of them are not the ****** you think they are.

Bad Dawg
06-06-07, 00:27
I am with you on the choice of position but does anyone really care? Your cock is too long, your cock is too thick, your too fat, your too ugly, your too old but you can never be too rich. Money will cure all perceptions. For the right price she will take it sideways.

If a monger can feel for the ladies, and even act like they feelin it or act like they care, the Ladies respond in multitudes! So some of the best of my times did not come from flashin cash or impressin the Ladies, just a lil caring and respekt so take heed and think about givin her the choice and freedom to do CG or dawgie and she will be grateful.

Remember Treat the Ladies Nice!

Weedog
06-06-07, 07:41
If a monger can feel for the ladies, and even act like they feelin it or act like they care, the Ladies respond in multitudes! So some of the best of my times did not come from flashin cash or impressin the Ladies, just a lil caring and respekt so take heed and think about givin her the choice and freedom to do CG or dawgie and she will be grateful.

Remember Treat the Ladies Nice!Well said, you are absolutely correct.

Weedog
06-06-07, 08:23
Stopped by yesterday for the first time and I must say I was very impressed. This place is very clean along the same lines as Nirvana in Norwalk(RIP). I was fortunate to have cookie who although is not low fat she is very tasty and with a good attitude. I would recomend and would return if in the area. There is heavy road work right outside with a strong police presence, I counted four, so if this makes you jumpy then I would give it a week or so to clear. There is tons of nearby parking. Very accessable.

Carl White
06-09-07, 14:18
Also my first visit to Star. After a few minutes in the DD Drive Thru I parked on the side. I got Cookie, too. She's 30, 4'8", 110 lbs., hard, tanned body with nice bolt-on breasts. I'd rate the body a 9 and the face a 7. Only 1 month at Star, English not good.

Standard AMP procedure, nothing special to report, nothing bad either. Nice experience over-all. I would go again.

Jolly Rocks
06-09-07, 16:40
Hit it for my 4th visit, asked for Apple, and when the mamasan said, Oh, Apple, and gave me this big smile, I thought, cool, she must be here and then she yelled something and out came. Peenku? (WTF? ) Anyway, not too bad, ok face, great tits and big smile, so I went with the flow, like I always do. I couldn't really understand her name, she say Peenku, I said, spell it, she said, P I N K. Peenku. LMAO Ok, I said, your Pinkie for the rest of the night! Left $ on the table, standard TS with emphasis on all the right spots, back to the room, decent massage, but I didn't care for the oil, next time I'll say, no oil. All positions accepted, had to finish manually as she squatted over my face reverse cowgirl style and when I finally exploded she sat down and almost smothered my face! We both laughed our asses off. All in all, good time was had. I would have preferred more time on the CBJ, but seems that once the action starts, all these girls have one thing on their mind, get these guys off as fast as you can. At least she had a good attitude and really aimed to please. There aren't many of these places left, so enjoy while the gettin is good.

Craven Morehed
06-09-07, 22:44
Hit it for my 4th visit, asked for Apple, and when the mamasan said, Oh, Apple, and gave me this big smile, I thought, cool, she must be here and then she yelled something and out came. Peenku? (WTF? ) Anyway, not too bad, ok face, great tits and big smile, so I went with the flow, like I always do. I couldn't really understand her name, she say Peenku, I said, spell it, she said, P I N K. Peenku. LMAO Ok, I said, your Pinkie for the rest of the night! Left $ on the table, standard TS with emphasis on all the right spots, back to the room, decent massage, but I didn't care for the oil, next time I'll say, no oil. All positions accepted, had to finish manually as she squatted over my face reverse cowgirl style and when I finally exploded she sat down and almost smothered my face! We both laughed our asses off. All in all, good time was had. I would have preferred more time on the CBJ, but seems that once the action starts, all these girls have one thing on their mind, get these guys off as fast as you can. At least she had a good attitude and really aimed to please. There aren't many of these places left, so enjoy while the gettin is good.

Ditto on what Jolly Rocks said, I had Pinku earlier in the week and didn't to be in any kind of rush. Excellent time was had, even went over an hour by about 15 mins. No big deal didn't seem to busy that night. Was ushered in by a younger mamsan then the older mamasan showed me the door. The younger one looked pretty fine to me and was tempted to ask for her. Last few times I have been I was given a choice,something that wasn't available when Tina and Jen were there last year. Seems like they may have more choices now, also saw a young spinner type on the way out, looked to be mid twenties maybe.

Gecko911
06-10-07, 23:53
Had a taste for Asian tonight, headed down Broad St in Meriden, Still no sign of life :-(, saw a bright Star in the sky so i decided to follow in, was thinking Wally World but last time I was there had a bad time and have not hear anything good from there. So followed the star to New Haven, was a hidden but was bright enough to see just behind D/D. Was rushed in and hurried into the sauna room and told to undress. Found this a little odd but went with it, was given a white trash bag for my clothes, now im thinking this cant be going in a good direction, but only came in with what i needed. Was then rushed into the shower room and given an Ok TS by the younger mamasan. Still no talk about how long or anything. Then back into the sauna for a quick second then to the room. Very rushed so far, but going with it because of the good reviews. Now im in the room, and incomes "Pinky" she said .6 for 1 hour gave it to her then she left. When returned gave $ and said this is for you, she was very happy. Straight forward from there, remembered to say no oil though. Pinky was very nice Great Natural ones too.

a little bit of a drive but with Meriden and Waterbury gone not much choice.

Moo Goo Guy
06-11-07, 19:25
Undress in the sauna? Thats a new one on me. Bizarre behavior. Rushing around. Were they busy or something. Can't explain all that confusion.

Siddhartha
06-11-07, 19:36
The ts and sauna were rushed. Which made me think that the rest of the experience would be substandard.

But, the massage was really nice, including the hot towell and back walking.

The third part of the experience was interesting. She told me to stay on my stomach and gave me a frontal massage. I had to stop her from doing a rj. She did some more frontal massage and then told me to turn over and get on top.

I usually try not to take too long with this because unless the woman is aroused it can be uncomfortable for them. It was felt good and I finished in good time.

I tried to get up but she did not let me go. She was rubbing on me by holding tight and grinding. She was mumbling in Korean (? ) and moaning. Eventually she let go and then realized that I had achieved my objective she fondled me and asked me if I wanted to have another go. I have never been asked that in that kind of situation before.

Okay, I do not believe she was overwhemed by my technique or rather tubby physique. She really made an effort to provide an enjoyable experience. Which I appreciate and I will ask for her the next time I go there.

Craven Morehed
06-11-07, 23:03
Had a taste for Asian tonight, headed down Broad St in Meriden, Still no sign of life :-(, saw a bright Star in the sky so i decided to follow in, was thinking Wally World but last time I was there had a bad time and have not hear anything good from there. So followed the star to New Haven, was a hidden but was bright enough to see just behind D/D. Was rushed in and hurried into the sauna room and told to undress. Found this a little odd but went with it, was given a white trash bag for my clothes, now im thinking this cant be going in a good direction, but only came in with what i needed. Was then rushed into the shower room and given an Ok TS by the younger mamasan. Still no talk about how long or anything. Then back into the sauna for a quick second then to the room. Very rushed so far, but going with it because of the good reviews. Now im in the room, and incomes "Pinky" she said .6 for 1 hour gave it to her then she left. When returned gave $ and said this is for you, she was very happy. Straight forward from there, remembered to say no oil though. Pinky was very nice Great Natural ones too.

a little bit of a drive but with Meriden and Waterbury gone not much choice.

Must have really busy to have you undress in the sauna, pretty sure they have 4 rooms. Shame they have rush, its so much better when time isn't of the essence

Gecko911
06-12-07, 01:10
ya not sure what was up with the whole undressing in the sauna room thing, there were a few cars in the lot, but some of the same were still there when I left and did not hear too much foot traffic when i was in the rooms, but there was peeking around the corner when they took me from room to room.

on a positive note did like the hot towel massage, was very Hot at first so you have to be careful she cooled it down with some flipping and re folding

would go back again

Sarang Haeyo
06-12-07, 08:15
The ts and sauna were rushed. Which made me think that the rest of the experience would be substandard.

But, the massage was really nice, including the hot towell and back walking.

The third part of the experience was interesting. She told me to stay on my stomach and gave me a frontal massage. I had to stop her from doing a rj. She did some more frontal massage and then told me to turn over and get on top.

I usually try not to take too long with this because unless the woman is aroused it can be uncomfortable for them. It was felt good and I finished in good time.

I tried to get up but she did not let me go. She was rubbing on me by holding tight and grinding. She was mumbling in Korean (? ) and moaning. Eventually she let go and then realized that I had achieved my objective she fondled me and asked me if I wanted to have another go. I have never been asked that in that kind of situation before.

Okay, I do not believe she was overwhemed by my technique or rather tubby physique. She really made an effort to provide an enjoyable experience. Which I appreciate and I will ask for her the next time I go there.Do not sell yourself short Gautama. While she may not have been "overwhelmed" she may have found something about you that allowed her to "let go". It is obvious that you are a considerate disciple.

While such experiences are rare; they do happen. Consider yourself fortunate: through continued experiences such as this you will indeed find enlightenment.

Rap Chik
06-12-07, 12:02
Do not sell yourself short Gautama. Your GK(G knwldg) is pretty good, huh? :)

Sarang Haeyo
06-12-07, 16:08
Your GK(G knwldg) is pretty good, huh? :)
My GK is nowhere near as good as yours my friend. How's it going?

Bad Dawg
06-12-07, 21:55
My GK is nowhere near as good as yours my friend. How's it going?

Ok Alex, I'll take GK [Genital Knowledge?] for $100. Ahh, the Video Daily Double!
Seriously, I enjoyed reading the last reports of you gentlemen, Sarang and Sid, with obvious respect for the lady.
Thanks for the Recs will try Pinkie.

Sarang Haeyo
06-13-07, 14:54
Ok Alex, I'll take GK [Genital Knowledge?] for $100. Ahh, the Video Daily Double!
Seriously, I enjoyed reading the last reports of you gentlemen, Sarang and Sid, with obvious respect for the lady.
Thanks for the Recs will try Pinkie.
We all need to find our Kamala. I have found mine (hopefully she won't meet the same fate); Siddhartha may have found his; he just doesn't know it yet.

Respect begets same.

Rap Chik
06-13-07, 21:19
My GK is nowhere near as good as yours my friend. How's it going?Actually I left CT and now in WA..on work..too far! I thought of a visit to my Milford fav spa before I left, but my wallet said "Insufficient resources. Please try again"!.

Will come back to CT in a month or so and will pay a visit to my dearest.

Still working on the stuff that we discussed.

Keeping an eye on CT boards nevertheless.

Bighorn696
06-20-07, 14:58
Congrats to you Sarang for finding your Kamala (perfect mate?).

It's funny we are discussing the life of Siddhartha Gautama in a sex forum... is anything we do here in search of enlightenment based on his 4 noble truths?

1. All human life is suffering (dhukka ).

2. All suffering is caused by human desire, particularly the desire that impermanent things be permanent.

3. Human suffering can be ended by ending human desire.

4. Desire can be ended by following the "Eightfold Noble Path": right understanding, right thought, right speech, right action, right livelihood, right effort, right mindfulness, and right concentration.

We all need to find our Kamala. I have found mine (hopefully she won't meet the same fate); Siddhartha may have found his; he just doesn't know it yet.

Respect begets same.

Tampx
06-20-07, 20:49
Was fiending for some yesterday cause I didn't get some for over a week so I went down the st to star. It was real busy guys in and out. Ithink word of star and nhk is too widespread for our last 2 good AMPs. Anyways went with nana, had a nasty fupa gut for a girl who doesnt look fat at all. I lost my strength within 2 minutes and just ask for HJ to finish. Id rate her a 4. 5. How sad when I picked up a 9 on my own game last week.

CT Dude
06-21-07, 17:31
Cool, Tampx. I came to write about Nana as well, and my opinion of her amounts to about the same as yours. All in all very average at best; her long black hair was her only memorable feature. But I'd rather just agree with a negative review of a girl than write one myself! Thanks for that.

The old mamasan was just getting to know me and what my type is. So of course now they have a new one!

Pphool
06-26-07, 10:05
I'm staying in Waterbury for a few days and thanks to this forum I weighed my options for an AMP visit and decided to go with Star. It was not busy at all late morning on Monday. Even the Dunkin Donuts was slow. I think I was the only customer. Mamasan brought me Kelly who is kind of tall, well shaped with A cups, and she pronounced her Ls with no problem.

Very nice TS with teasing and giggling. The massage was pretty good (she concentrated on some tight areas on my back) but was shorter than what I am used to at the are&T places I've been to in Providence and Boston. Probably to leave enough time for the main event. The teasing before the flip was very effective and the AR was a new but enjoyable experience for me. She was very accommodating and I left a happy camper.

Jolly Rocks
07-02-07, 17:01
Been to this place several times and everytime it's different. Went with Tammy last time, ok TS, nice massage and figured it was a good start to a better finish. Once the action started, though, as seems to be more common than not, it's let's see how fast we can get this guy to cum and get him out so we can get another one. One minute cbj, then off to the races, like I'm gonna cum in 2 minutes or something. Not happening, since at my age, it takes a looooooong time. Then she starts moaning and complaining, finish the deed and she's holding her stomach, I ask, something wrong, she's kinda bent over saying, you too long, like I was hurting her. Kinda put a damper on the whole thing. Very seldom have I met a girl who REALLY enjoys her work and is more interested in my pleasure than how fast they can get you gone. Is it just me, or anyone else have that same feeling? I have to say, the only girl I've had here that was truly GFE was Apple, and I haven't seen her in a long time, I think she's gone. Anyone try Dee from craigslist? Thought I'the give her a try. At least she speaks English. Peace.

Member #4600
07-05-07, 09:12
Been to this place several times and everytime it's different. Went with Tammy last time, ok TS, nice massage and figured it was a good start to a better finish. Once the action started, though, as seems to be more common than not, it's let's see how fast we can get this guy to cum and get him out so we can get another one. One minute cbj, then off to the races, like I'm gonna cum in 2 minutes or something. Not happening, since at my age, it takes a looooooong time. Then she starts moaning and complaining, finish the deed and she's holding her stomach, I ask, something wrong, she's kinda bent over saying, you too long, like I was hurting her. Kinda put a damper on the whole thing. Very seldom have I met a girl who REALLY enjoys her work and is more interested in my pleasure than how fast they can get you gone. Is it just me, or anyone else have that same feeling? I have to say, the only girl I've had here that was truly GFE was Apple, and I haven't seen her in a long time, I think she's gone. Anyone try Dee from craigslist? Thought I'the give her a try. At least she speaks English. Peace.

Jolly - you're not wrong, about 75% of the time these days, that's the MO...get you humming like a tuna fork during the massage, quick CBJ and then the O as quickly as possible. But i'm young and it works most times :-)

As for Dee, had one experience with her about 2 years ago. Very genuine lady, nice secluded place but be warned, she is not young or slim and doesn't pretend otherwise. She is about 45 or so, kinda reminded me of a Gloucester fish-wife with the tats and in fact she is from Mass. Not to say she isn't attractive, she is quite pretty but is a BBW (about 160-175 when I saw her), naturally endowed (FFF's I believe) and if you're ok with the more voluptuous type you'll have a good time. She is very nice and not a rush job. Haven't been back but been thinking about her lately as the AMP scene loses it's sheen.

Blue Heart
07-09-07, 21:28
So, I'm in New Haven for the next two weeks.

I would like to google Star Sauna to get a location, but I fear the name is wrong.

A PM with a more precise location would be fantastic. I'm in and around brewery street.

Yazul81
07-24-07, 01:32
Hi there.

I'm new in New Haven and wish to go to Star Sauna by this week. Can you guys explain to me how much the charge for 1 hour massage there and how much the usually the tips for extra services? This going to be my first time to AMP. And don't want to be a jerk if didn't give proper tips for the ladies.

Thanks guys

Ben There
07-24-07, 05:03
This going to be my first time to AMP.AMP is a verb now?

Jolly Rocks
07-24-07, 08:21
To answer 2 questions at once, yes, it's called Star Sauna. As for pricing, here's my take on ALL AMP's and I think it's important for everyone to be on the same page with this one. Standard massage is $60. 00 which they usually ask for right when you go in. Anything else is a tip, but please, guys, an extra $ is all we should be paying for full service. I've never given more than that no matter how good the service, and nobody has complained yet. Let's keep it that way.

Gecko911
07-24-07, 12:51
Hi there.

I'm new in New Haven and wish to go to Star Sauna by this week. Can you guys explain to me how much the charge for 1 hour massage there and how much the usually the tips for extra services? This going to be my first time to AMP. And don't want to be a jerk if didn't give proper tips for the ladies.

Thanks guys

Start reading its all here

Sarang Haeyo
07-24-07, 15:33
AMP is a verb now?
To AMP or not to AMP: that is the question.

CT Dude
07-24-07, 15:56
On a recent trip to the Star I saw Kelly. She’s been briefly reported on, but I think she deserves a little more coverage. She’s A-OK in my book, just my type.

I wouldn’t call Kelly tall; she’s about average height for a K-girl. Her little A-cups are really cute, and there’s just enough roundness in her ass. Pretty face, and long, fine, dark black hair.

I won’t comment on the massage, as I don’t really care about the massage. Everything else was dandy. Even a quick bit of Asian; I guess she could have wiggled her tongue a little more, but it goes to show, there’s no such thing as a bad rimjob! And maybe a bit too much lube, but again, not something I’m deducting points for. We went at it for a good long time and she never tried to rush me. I was in the building for about an hour and ten minutes total.

I would be very happy to see Kelly again.

Yazul81
07-24-07, 18:39
Thanks guys!

Yazul81
07-24-07, 18:40
For my first attempt to Star Sauna. Who will you guys recomend me to go for?

Name and details please. Hehehheh.

Prophoto
07-24-07, 22:21

Dude! Do yourself a favor and RTFF...you've been told. It's all here.

Bubba261
07-24-07, 23:45

Ask for Fred, I hear he's hot.

Ben There
07-25-07, 09:34

Look out guys. Next thing you know Officer Yaz will want you to go fuck 'em for him, too. And Pay! C'mom dude. Listen to Prophoto and RTFF.

Sarang Haeyo
07-25-07, 10:50
Thanks guys!
The restraint I'm exhibiting should be commended.