PDA

View Full Version : Seeking / Sugar Babes

Weigh More
01-18-23, 13:05
Hey let's share some experiences with some of the woman on seeking! Good and bad! I see posts from other areas but nothing around here. I know plenty of guys are using the site in our area according to the ladies. Lots of fakes but plenty of legit woman.

Weigh More
01-18-23, 17:40
My first experience on seeking was this one when she was preggo. Definitely a freak and into alot. But she is a major stoner and flaky. She was a good time and saw her for $150 last year. I had to get a room. Saw her another time after she was preggers. Had an ok time. Decided not to repeats she is a little to thick for my liking. Was a mess! Sounds like she has had a rough life. She's looking for a regular SD to h lo take care of her and the baby. I've had a few other experiences as well. Good and bad. Lots of scammers.

Chunky2
01-18-23, 18:25
I have my luck with this Genuine#1. But she now moved to Westminster, MD.

https://members.seeking.com/member/9db4a53a-41ff-7c90-bbf5-3451a016d7ff

UninhibitedFla
06-12-23, 08:02
Made contact with this one and quickly went to text. She came across as legit, but some red flags appeared. Mainly that she doesn't drive, which was odd given her age and that she is living in Lancaster. When she mentioned she doesn't go out past a certain time I was thinking ankle bracelet. So after doing some Internet sleuthing and verifying social media, my suspicion was confirmed. She has a past that I would not want in my present.

Weigh More
07-24-23, 12:52
Hey fellows seems like it's impossible to find anyone on seeking anymore that's reliable. Met one girl. She was actually pretty cool and fun. However she was not really my body type. Too thick for my liking. Looking for a regular that doesn't Rob the bank! If anyone is interested in her lmk. Appreciate any recommendations.

ItaliaMan1130
07-24-23, 13:04
Hey fellows seems like it's impossible to find anyone on seeking anymore that's reliable. Met one girl. She was actually pretty cool and fun. However she was not really my body type. Too thick for my liking. Looking for a regular that doesn't Rob the bank! If anyone is interested in her lmk. Appreciate any recommendations.You got to work it almost every day. Most of the women are scammers.

Or attention seekers. Every now and then you get a good hit.

It's literally like fishing.

I have 2 from a while back, but have met a couple one and done along the way.

Just keep at it.

Weigh More
07-24-23, 18:24
You got to work it almost every day. Most of the women are scammers.

Or attention seekers. Every now and then you get a good hit.

It's literally like fishing.

I have 2 from a while back, but have met a couple one and done along the way.

Just keep at it.Yeah glad your having some success. I did over a year ago. Had some really good contacts and a regular that was so hot! I will keep at it. But this batch on here now are criminals LOL. Good luck fellas.

Trying2
07-24-23, 22:04
Yeah glad your having some success. I did over a year ago. Had some really good contacts and a regular that was so hot! I will keep at it. But this batch on here now are criminals LOL. Good luck fellas.I dropped my subscription to a couple of SD sites. Found a great SB but didn't last more than a year, and I gave up trying to find one that wasn't looking for way more money than they're worth. I've hit a definite dry spell LOL, not fun. This is not a great area to be in for fun.

ItaliaMan1130
07-25-23, 10:56
I dropped my subscription to a couple of SD sites. Found a great SB but didn't last more than a year, and I gave up trying to find one that wasn't looking for way more money than they're worth. I've hit a definite dry spell LOL, not fun. This is not a great area to be in for fun.Well, I don't know about other areas, but Central Pa makes you work for.

It, that's for damn sure.

Mr Technology
09-03-23, 09:46
Does anyone have any info on her?

https://members.seeking.com/member/53741697-0fd6-4cf7-ae36-4d2772bba1af

Weigh More
09-03-23, 11:33
This one is a total scam! There is a few that work together. With some dudes. They prey on people that have something to lose. Married guys is there main target. Several men I spoke with told me this. They have a hell of a scam going. Be careful out there fellows. Shits getting worse!

Mr Technology
09-03-23, 12:12
This one is a total scam! There is a few that work together. With some dudes. They prey on people that have something to lose. Married guys is there main target. Several men I spoke with told me this. They have a hell of a scam going. Be careful out there fellows. Shits getting worse!So what is the scam.

They are working / doing?

Weigh More
09-03-23, 13:29
So what is the scam.

They are working / doing?Setting up meets and then robbing guys of there money. Blackmailing them with threats. Harassment with out getting to detailed. Police have been notified.

Mr Technology
09-03-23, 15:46
Setting up meets and then robbing guys of there money. Blackmailing them with threats. Harassment with out getting to detailed. Police have been notified.Damn, that sucks bro, I never trust profiles with 1 pic.

But then again. That doesn't mean much either.

Sapper17
09-11-23, 18:16
Does anyone have any info on her?

https://members.seeking.com/member/53741697-0fd6-4cf7-ae36-4d2772bba1afMessaged her as well but no response.

Weigh More
09-12-23, 11:25
Messaged her as well but no response.Yes I have many times under different accounts. She reads it but no response. Maybe she's looking for some young rich dude idk. Must be picky.

Schlitz
12-10-23, 02:31
Messaged her as well but no response.She's a real estate agent. Only available during the day and on weekends.

SteveStone123
03-28-24, 22:43
She is looking for 1500-2500 a month. Next please.

https://members.seeking.com/member/59012f2e-cf25-4625-ac7a-33ac57fe15af

SteveStone123
03-28-24, 22:56
She is from reading. She is looking for 700/ meet.

https://members.seeking.com/member/6dd45c6a-08e0-418e-9b57-8bcfafba3c8c