PDA

View Full Version : Joei (Elkton)

BerryMcCockinr
01-12-23, 18:26
Requesting updates on that ass and BF status.

Hello I'm Joei text me now
- Ad Text -
Hi my name is Joei. I'm located in Elkton Maryland it's very close to Delaware. If you want to have some fun with a girl that is open to almost anything except Greek hit me up. I'm very easy to get along with I do incalls and car dates. My number is 302 907 2629. Please only hit my phone if you are serious. This is not a fake ad and I don't have time for games nor do I have time to text all night. So I look forward to hearing from you soon. Come see me for a great time tonight and I'm usually always available.
- Contact Info -
Phone:*3029072629
Email:*Imjoei525@gmail.com

If you are ever in elkton check out joei I can bet her BJ is just as good and she will do it for 40 or less sometimes.

Be careful. She will steal from you.

And take a creampie!!

You go to see her for her talent not her face. She does have some talent, not much else to say.

These photos of Joei are a few years old, but you get the idea. Think she used to go by Kylie and Brittany, too. Not sure.

I have personally seen joie, now going by kylie. I saw her in early 2018. She gives good BBBJ, she offered BBFS back then but I didn't do it. Her face looks horrid in the pics these days, she without a doubt does drugs. I was thinking about going back to see her but her face literally scares me, she looks like a man in the face if you ask me.

Her boi is currently in CCDC on assault, he has other open cases and has always ran, so I don't think he's getting out before trial this time.

Bail at $7500.

Been in there since mid June.

And yeah, he is a dick.

Yea, I agree her body is nice, and the service was above average. Also when I saw her she had a different bf then she does now. The bf she had at that time was no one to be worried about, he would just walk around in the parking lot and if you looked in his direction when coming or going he would just look away and continue just pacing back and forth in the parking lot LOL. But I've seen her facebook page and she def has a different bf now so I don't know if he is an issue or not. But apparently hes locked up anyway at this time. Honestly if her face didn't look the way it does I would most likely go see her again.

Joei is a known commodity. Was "so-so" to "get the job done". Boyfriend known to intervene & try to take your money per monger. Unsure if she was aware such was going to happen. A girl with a bad pockmarked face.

BerryMcCockinr
01-23-23, 00:21
Oh I got the idea. She's about 50 lbs heavier than the pics. Her T&A were definitely "fat". Service was good although no CIM. But FFS, some of us are not chubby chasers.

These photos of Joei are a few years old, but you get the idea. Think she used to go by Kylie and Brittany, too. Not sure.

Had a dream recently about a Joei that posts on kitty. I dreamt that we had easy setup via text and we agreed to $ for hh. Upon meeting the plans unfortunately changed as her incall was no longer an option. She was apologetic and offered car date for a very very reasonable price. In my dream it was too good of an offer to leave. Offered full service but I opted for strictly mic. Skills were excellent and she let me explore that fantastic body. Tits were full, ass is fat, and kitty super wet. That body is seriously nice. I very much enjoyed my dream and will make sure I have another one. FWIW car date exceeded hh by quite a bit, but because of the change of plans she didn't care one bit and only wanted to please.

Brizz5606
02-05-23, 17:58
I had some time to kill so I dreamt a time with Joei. Easy set up, texted her. Looking for flute lesson. She hit me with a 7 piece. I countered with a 5 piece, she accepted. In the dream I picked her up minutes away from Laski. Looked rough in the face, but body still solid, ass to die for. Lesson was above avg. However, she left a smell in my vehicle for hours.

BillyBadass12
06-12-23, 17:21
Joei is looking for some help. She would like to meet some new people to service.

Shampoo55
06-12-23, 19:42
Joei is looking for some help. She would like to meet some new people to service.Hey Billy, how would a gent new to Joei contact her? Looked on STG, where she usually posts, for 10 pages, and didn't see her. Then again, perhaps I missed her post, wouldn't be the first time I screwed up?

BillyBadass12
06-13-23, 07:22
Hey Billy, how would a gent new to Joei contact her? Looked on STG, where she usually posts, for 10 pages, and didn't see her. Then again, perhaps I missed her post, wouldn't be the first time I screwed up?I will send you her contact. Super sweet girl. Just not the best looker. Still has a great ass and full tits.

PhillyDiscreet
06-13-23, 08:10
Hey Billy, how would a gent new to Joei contact her? Looked on STG, where she usually posts, for 10 pages, and didn't see her. Then again, perhaps I missed her post, wouldn't be the first time I screwed up?Her info is four posts down.

Shampoo55
06-13-23, 15:10
Her info is four posts down.Thanks! My bad for missing it!

And thanks to those who DM'ed me with it!

TarasBulbams
09-03-23, 20:57
But I want to make a good first impression. Is it pronounced "Joy" or "Joey"?

BillyBadass12
09-04-23, 07:20
But I want to make a good first impression. Is it pronounced "Joy" or "Joey"?I'm pretty sure it's Joey.

Graham111
09-04-23, 10:13
Jo-E. I was addressing her by her real name and she corrected me. Only saw her once but very open menu in a field near the canal!!

But I want to make a good first impression. Is it pronounced "Joy" or "Joey"?

TarasBulbams
02-29-24, 21:47
Has anyone heard from Joei recently?

Gator1970
03-01-24, 01:23
Has anyone heard from Joei recently?She's been posting on kittyads in De. " hey hey come play" not hard to find.

TarasBulbams
03-18-24, 09:20
Anyone know if she's just doing in-call at her spot or car dates lately?

RBrooksc
04-02-24, 12:25
I reached out to her today. We were talking and she was very sweet and friendly. All I was able to get from her is she is in Elkton. Hopefully I'll hear from her again with more details. If we do a date, I'll give an update.

RBrooksc
04-02-24, 12:31
I am not sure how new they are but I figured it would give more of an idea on how she looks.