PDA

View Full Version : The Hottie List

ClitEastwoodJx
01-11-23, 20:50
Quality sucks here in Jacksonville! But, I was thinking back over the years about some of the amazingly beautiful girls that we've had available to us to fuck! Some of them have passed away, moved away, robbed us, got ugly, or just moved on to hopefully better things. Some had just turned 18 (Maria, RIP), but we have had some gems over the years here in Jacksonville, and these are just a few of my favorites that I thought were hot to me. I love the memories of being able to fuck and suck these beauties (even though I can't stand some of them anymore). We've pumped their pussy's full of cum, given them great orgasms with our cocks, sucked their tits, fucked some of their asses, etc!

This is just a small sample of what I could remember. Please share your favorite hottie memories and photos. We've had so much hot pussy over the years, I've forgotten more than I've fucked! Ah, life is good!

Part 1.

ClitEastwoodJx
01-11-23, 20:53
Part 2 of my Hottie List.

ClitEastwoodJx
01-11-23, 21:03
Part 3 of my Hottie List. There's so many that I'm forgetting!

ClitEastwoodJx
01-11-23, 22:02
Quality sucks here in Jacksonville! But, I was thinking back over the years about some of the amazingly beautiful girls that we've had available to us to fuck! Some of them have passed away, moved away, robbed us, got ugly, or just moved on to hopefully better things. Some had just turned 18 (Maria, RIP), but we have had some gems over the years here in Jacksonville, and these are just a few of my favorites that I thought were hot to me. I love the memories of being able to fuck and suck these beauties (even though I can't stand some of them anymore). We've pumped their pussy's full of cum, given them great orgasms with our cocks, sucked their tits, fucked some of their asses, etc!

This is just a small sample of what I could remember. Please share your favorite hottie memories and photos. We've had so much hot pussy over the years, I've forgotten more than I've fucked! Ah, life is good!

Part 1.I added the wrong photo of Riverside Jen. That's the girl who she used to steal photos from.

DanBall
01-12-23, 09:50

Part 1.That first pic was Carmen. Wonder whatever happened to her? So sexy.

ClitEastwoodJx
01-12-23, 12:41
That first pic was Carmen. Wonder whatever happened to her? So sexy.Yes! She was so beautiful and sexy!! I had some amazing times with her in Orange Park! I hope she's doing great!

AMnnos
01-12-23, 13:34
That first pic was Carmen. Wonder whatever happened to her? So sexy.But some time ago, I saw her FB page. From what I gathered she moved out of FL, got hitched, popped bread and is living a domesticated life. Several pics of her being a mom, wife and a home keeper. Lucky hubby to have landed a looker. But if it was me, I'd always have this lingering dark cloud knowing that she's been impaled by many of us. Its always intrigued me how she went from being a cowgirl to slingin pussy.

PDC90
01-12-23, 15:58
Part 3 of my Hottie List. There's so many that I'm forgetting!She sounds like she was older than she looked or maybe she smoked a lot of cigarettes. I think she used to wear a captain's hat in her ads.

PDC90
01-12-23, 16:00
Yes! She was so beautiful and sexy!! I had some amazing times with her in Orange Park! I hope she's doing great!She was sweet. Quality is down a lot now.

ClitEastwoodJx
01-12-23, 17:03
She sounds like she was older than she looked or maybe she smoked a lot of cigarettes. I think she used to wear a captain's hat in her ads.That was Tiffany! Last I heard a few years ago, she got clean and turned into an old church lady. Loved those tits!!

JaxGuy15
01-12-23, 17:21
Dam. Them pics made me miss Rikki and Jordan for sure.

Cecil0730
01-12-23, 19:39
That was Tiffany! Last I heard a few years ago, she got clean and turned into an old church lady. Loved those tits!!Thanks for sharing. Of the six I've seen, I couldn't remember her name. The others I had the pleasure with from this list would be Bowden Baby, Tia, Rikki, Jodie, and Jezebel. All were top notch performers in my experience.

PDC90
01-13-23, 00:10
That was Tiffany! Last I heard a few years ago, she got clean and turned into an old church lady. Loved those tits!!I barely recognize her without being all dolled up but you can tell because one eye brow is slightly lower than the other. Nice to see she's doing good. I remember you would count how many times a guy would stroke her lol!

PDC90
01-13-23, 00:12
Dam. Them pics made me miss Rikki and Jordan for sure.Those are ages ago. Miss their 50 qv rates too.

New2Jax
01-14-23, 03:06
Sad to say I only recognized one of the gals pics you posted. I guess I missed out on some really hot ones in the past 10 years or so Oh well. That's what happens when the talent pool is muddied by so much sub par participants.

ClitEastwoodJx
01-16-23, 20:39
Here's a few more that I thought about today. There was another girl named Ava Marie that I loved fucking, but I couldn't find her photo. I have some somewhere!

BjPennFan
01-28-23, 15:12
Wow, she is hot!

That was Tiffany! Last I heard a few years ago, she got clean and turned into an old church lady. Loved those tits!!

ClitEastwoodJx
01-28-23, 16:14
Wow, she is hot!She was, and was one of the best we ever had in my opinion! I miss having my throbbing cock between those tits (loved sucking those beautiful nipples until they were purple), or fucking her deep hearing those cigarette moans. I've probably put cum on every inch of her body. Damn, I'm horny just thinking about her!

Joseph13
01-28-23, 17:01
She was, and was one of the best we ever had in my opinion! I miss having my throbbing cock between those tits (loved sucking those beautiful nipples until they were purple), or fucking her deep hearing those cigarette moans. I've probably put cum on every inch of her body. Damn, I'm horny just thinking about her!Wow! Thank you for taking me down memory lane.

TomCat4871
01-29-23, 16:51
The way I see this scenario play out is that some "lucky" guy in the local Catholic adult singles group with a house and a 401 k wifes her up and feels blessed to have such a pretty and conservative girl who is so prudish and shy and has such a low body count which explains why she really doesn't like sucking dick, anal play, or even much cowgirl. I got a live example of this now as I got one ex-stripper / utr that got wifed up by a Jehova's witness guy who met her IN THE CLUB. She still contacts me when he's off to work so I can burst a nut in her and leave her a benjamin.

Wow! Thank you for taking me down memory lane.

ShaggyJax
01-30-23, 08:44
She was, and was one of the best we ever had in my opinion! I miss having my throbbing cock between those tits (loved sucking those beautiful nipples until they were purple), or fucking her deep hearing those cigarette moans. I've probably put cum on every inch of her body. Damn, I'm horny just thinking about her!The thing about those photos is that there have got to me many many more that are far more, um, revealing. Someone out there has a stash of photos of her that are erotic although we will probably never see them. I wish I was the guy that has them.

Shaggy.

Fishguy717
01-30-23, 09:41
Here's a few more that I thought about today. There was another girl named Ava Marie that I loved fucking, but I couldn't find her photo. I have some somewhere!5th pic in was Katie, she took my strip club cherry. Had a lot of fun with her, but you had to keep something in her mouth where she didn't talk about herself so much. But fun, for sure. Nice body.

ClitEastwoodJx
01-30-23, 16:50
5th pic in was Katie, she took my strip club cherry. Had a lot of fun with her, but you had to keep something in her mouth where she didn't talk about herself so much. But fun, for sure. Nice body.The blonde with the glasses?

Fishguy717
01-30-23, 22:57
The blonde with the glasses?You're looking at the wrong post, none have glasses. The one with the pinkish top, Exactly the 5th pic.

Fishguy717
01-31-23, 07:27
The blonde with the glasses?None of your pics in that post have glasses. 5th one in, pinkish shirt. Top row, right side.

ClitEastwoodJx
01-31-23, 16:06
None of your pics in that post have glasses. 5th one in, pinkish shirt. Top row, right side.Got it. I thought you were talking about the first set of photos I posted.

JaxRedLight
02-03-23, 22:23
These are the same person right? I thought someone posted awhile ago that she had passed away but I saw the original post on here and her still advertising. Something about her liking to drink a bunch and it caught up to her? Or was that someone else?

MKinsella08
02-03-23, 22:52
These are the same person right? I thought someone posted awhile ago that she had passed away but I saw the original post on here and her still advertising. Something about her liking to drink a bunch and it caught up to her? Or was that someone else?I have seen each of them, they are 2 different people. Yes, unfortunately Ashley, which is an older pic of her, did pass away last year.

The other, who I saw only once, was a complete waste of time for me.

PDC90
02-06-23, 06:13
Got it. I thought you were talking about the first set of photos I posted.Last I saw here was at the gas station. What happened to her? Do you have more pics?

Mike1965
02-14-23, 23:30
Wish she were still around. Last I heard she was in Vegas.

ClitEastwoodJx
02-15-23, 12:07
Wish she were still around. Last I heard she was in Vegas.Oh my goodness, YES! Loved those tits and everything about that girl! Yum, yum, yum!

Travellar
02-15-23, 16:58
Wish she were still around. Last I heard she was in Vegas.But I haven't seen here there for sometime. Not sure where she is now.

AllrightSpider
02-17-23, 11:15
"Wish she were still around. Last I heard she was in Vegas. ".

Saw her a few times back in the day. Hot chick. Hot time. Last time I contacted her she replied she was in Vegas. Sad for Jax. Would love another crack at that.

Zoinksjax
02-23-23, 21:16
"Wish she were still around. Last I heard she was in Vegas. ".

Saw her a few times back in the day. Hot chick. Hot time. Last time I contacted her she replied she was in Vegas. Sad for Jax. Would love another crack at that.She really was amazing!

LolBoat
02-25-23, 20:09
Not from here, but these pics remind of the millenial girls from 2010 through about 2012.

There were ALOT of them in these streets but sadly the next generation are on * selling feet pics.