PDA

View Full Version : Mya

Vnamvet
01-06-23, 09:03
Ok boys, the old vet got out of his lazy boy recliner and made a date with. Mya (aka Kelly, Athena, and others).

She is on skip the games and it had been about two years since I have seen her.

Looks like she has gained about 20 lbs. Mostly in the ass and legs but it looks like all muscle not fladdy. Her hair is shorter than I remember and has meth teeth. She is off drugs and in treatment. Tits are still medium / small.

I asked for heels and stockings but only got heels which I asked her to keep on during session.

She came to my house about an hour late. She Has a pretty open menu and in my younger day I would have opted for all three holes. But I wasn't sure she would show up so I didn't take the pills for male improvement. (many times I have taken the, pills, and gotten ghosted).

So my session was to work her over with a toy, try to get her off and then lay her on her back with head over edge of bed and do a standing BBBJ with cim.

In any case it worked for me.

She is better quality provider but suffers from GPS and if she will answer your call (tried three times to contact her) you have to negotiate. PM for prices.

Since the pandemic I only play at my house but I think she does incall off gate city.

She is a little big for my taste but I am not saying I won't repeat, but given the conditions in the triads, and if you have some spare Benjamin's she is probably the best we can do, these, days.

JimzCatz
01-06-23, 17:33
Ok boys, the old vet got out of his lazy boy recliner and made a date with. Mya (aka Kelly, Athena, and others).

She is on skip the games and it had been about two years since I have seen her.

Looks like she has gained about 20 lbs. Mostly in the ass and legs but it looks like all muscle not fladdy. Her hair is shorter than I remember and has meth teeth. She is off drugs and in treatment. Tits are still medium / small.

I asked for heels and stockings but only got heels which I asked her to keep on during session.

She came to my house about an hour late. She Has a pretty open menu and in my younger day I would have opted for all three holes. But I wasn't sure she would show up so I didn't take the pills for male improvement. (many times I have taken the, pills, and gotten ghosted).

So my session was to work her over with a toy, try to get her off and then lay her on her back with head over edge of bed and do a standing BBBJ with cim.

In any case it worked for me.

She is better quality provider but suffers from GPS and if she will answer your call (tried three times to contact her) you have to negotiate. PM for prices..Are you talking about Fiona?