PDA

View Full Version : REPOST from a visitor to your fine City

OldBoomer
01-05-23, 12:02
Green Castle vs Cici.

I prefer services from providers in private residences, however, sometimes a good table shower is desired and that means an AMP. Here are two with very good table showers with BIG differences.

Green Castle. Manassas.

Safe feeling office park. Very nice place with big well decorated rooms. A very good table shower. However, I had to keep my eyes shut the entire time. The provider was without any physical redeeming characteristics. I mean none. Wanted 80 for the entrance, 60 for happiness. While the table shower was well worth the 80 and the massage was just ok, the happiness at the end should not rate more than 40 and you will need to keep your eyes shut. I will not return.

CIci. Lily. Fredericksburg.

Right off 95. Small place. Lily was the receptionist, but first told me that someone else would do the massage. I met the alternative and after seeing Lily I declined and started to leave. Lily stepped up and offered to be my provider. Lily is a very good looking Chinese woman. At first glance she looks to be in her 30's, but she could be a little older. 70 base fee. Very good table shower with lots of scrubbing of the boys and nether regions. The table shower was not quite as good as Green Castle, but it was close and I never wanted to shut my eyes. In the room started with a nice massage with the boys having a very good time. There was a short negotiation and I offered 80 to include giving her a naked massage. Giving her beautiful body a massage was worth the 80 all by itself. The happiness was very well done and there was kissing all over everything except my soldier. She said we can do more next time.

Worth the stop if you are anywhere near Fredericksburg.

LowerBackPain
01-05-23, 18:00
Never been to GC, but I agree with everything stated about Cici's. The one thing I disagree with is, "I met the alternative and after seeing Lily I declined and started to leave. Lily stepped up and offered to be my provider. " These two are such keepers and the service there is so consistent that its best alternate between the two. Provider A this visit, Provider B next visit and then back to Provider A. Always be kind to the ladies.

Green Castle vs Cici. CIci. Lily. Fredericksburg.

Right off 95. Small place. Lily was the receptionist, but first told me that someone else would do the massage. I met the alternative and after seeing Lily I declined and started to leave. Lily stepped up and offered to be my provider. Lily is a very good looking Chinese woman. At first glance she looks to be in her 30's, but she could be a little older. 70 base fee. Very good table shower with lots of scrubbing of the boys and nether regions. The table shower was not quite as good as Green Castle, but it was close and I never wanted to shut my eyes. In the room started with a nice massage with the boys having a very good time. There was a short negotiation and I offered 80 to include giving her a naked massage. Giving her beautiful body a massage was worth the 80 all by itself. The happiness was very well done and there was kissing all over everything except my soldier. She said we can do more next time.

Worth the stop if you are anywhere near Fredericksburg.

OldBoomer
01-06-23, 08:49
Never been to GC, but I agree with everything stated about Cici's. The one thing I disagree with is, "I met the alternative and after seeing Lily I declined and started to leave. Lily stepped up and offered to be my provider. " These two are such keepers and the service there is so consistent that its best alternate between the two. Provider A this visit, Provider B next visit and then back to Provider A. Always be kind to the ladies.I agree that being kind to the ladies is the best policy. Generally being kind is best. It is especially important to be kind to a lady who might put you in her mouth!.

Has anyone negotiated for FS with Lily? $$? I am considering making the attempt. PM if you prefer.

JackMan303
01-06-23, 10:11
I agree that being kind to the ladies is the best policy. Generally being kind is best. It is especially important to be kind to a lady who might put you in her mouth!.

Has anyone negotiated for FS with Lily? $$? I am considering making the attempt. PM if you prefer.Never heard of her doing FS although lots of us have tried. The farthest she will go is CBJ for a. 5 tip on top of the standard. 7 she normally commands and its byoc so I usaully just stick to Russian since I can't have condoms lying around for my gf to find.