PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Troutman
09-01-06, 20:53
I understand that there is a real good bakery down towards the bottom of the main drag. Not the same sort of thrill, but it might help ease those of us with oral fixations...

Troutman
01-14-07, 16:15
Does anyone remember this place? They served, bar none, the best clam chowder I have ever had. I think the Board of Health may have closed them down, because they left rather suddenly around 25 years ago. They were on Lewis Street, right off of Main Streeet. If anyone knows where the Chef went, please let me know.

Coco Chanel
01-29-09, 18:00
Hi guys,

I'll be in the Stamford area Friday evening around 6:30 if anyone is interested in getting together.

Husky
03-18-09, 21:39
So despite knowing it would be a flop I followed the ad for Chinese massage in Greenwich. They said they were located on the Ave. By the Verizon store. I walked in there was one older Chinese man and two older Chinese women. The place looked totally legit.

I walked out and went trolling in Stamford by the cove.

Trabic
03-29-09, 16:23
I walked out and went trolling in Stamford by the cove.I am just moving back to Stamford and I wonder, how did the Cove work out?

Thanks

Wolfman Jack
07-20-11, 02:15
http://greenwich.patch.com/articles/police-spa-offered-prostitution-services-in-downtown-greenwich?ncid=txtlnkuspatc00000001

On July 13, undercover narcotics officers went to the spa, according to police, and “…an employee of the spa offered a full body massage which included the manipulation of the undercover officers’ genitalia.” Officers also found a customer in the waiting room and “it was established that (he) had been the “spa” previously and had knowingly returned … to engage in sexual act (sic) with one of the (employees.)So now you can be arrested for sitting in a waiting room? I'm also assuming the undercover officer engaged the person sitting in the waiting room in some sort of conversation, getting him to talk about how he had been there before and his experience there. Sounds like entrapment to me. A good lawyer will have a field day with this arrest.

NY Monger
10-25-13, 09:40
I've 'heard' that this renovated hotel has some wild parties at the bar. Anyone been? Or have experience beyond newspaper stories?

Dctennis
10-25-13, 15:10
I've 'heard' that this renovated hotel has some wild parties at the bar. Anyone been? Or have experience beyond newspaper stories?Can be a meat market for singles, high end MILF's, and MILF want to be's. The night I went, there where quite a few lookers there, but I had female company of my own, so. Had to behave. I'll get back there soon.

NY Monger
10-28-13, 08:53
Can be a meat market for singles, high end MILF's, and MILF want to be's. The night I went, there where quite a few lookers there, but I had female company of my own, so. Had to behave. I'll get back there soon.Might be more fun than Harrys O's!

Sw1234
12-16-14, 19:08
In the news today prostitue reported being raped then admitted she lied cause of not receiving full payment at area hotel. Story on WTNH8.