PDA

View Full Version : FS Kamps and Reviews

Monsoony
01-04-23, 13:38
Based on a suggestion in the Massage Parlor Reports thread.

ReffingMan94
01-04-23, 21:11
Based on a suggestion in the Massage Parlor Reports thread.My favorite KAMPs for full service in atlanta metro are:

New valley health spa. Chamblee.

TG massage. Jasper ga.

Seven Healing spa. Cartersville ga.

Olympia spa. Roswell.

Jrody1
01-04-23, 21:18
I used to go here and it is always full service after a massage. Had a beautiful slim Asian that was visiting from North Carolina. Clean, loved to ride, pedicured and all. She was around 38 when I asked. OTD since it's been a while was $$. 20. Had a second round with her after my first pop. CFS. I'll find one that I can fill up like a jelly doughnut. Or maybe I have.

Monsoony
01-04-23, 21:22
My favorite KAMPs for full service in atlanta metro are:

TG massage. Jasper ga.

Olympia spa. Roswell.Out of this list, I've only been to seven and they had an older provider. Lately I've been going to EK healing massage, but the drive isn't worth it. They generally have late 30's, but more attractive offerings.

Monsoony
01-04-23, 21:35
I used to go here and it is always full service after a massage. Had a beautiful slim Asian that was visiting from North Carolina. Clean, loved to ride, pedicured and all. She was around 38 when I asked. OTD since it's been a while was $$. 20. Had a second round with her after my first pop. CFS. I'll find one that I can fill up like a jelly doughnut. Or maybe I have.I think this one has been closed down.

CrestWood87
01-04-23, 21:41

TG massage. Jasper ga.

Olympia spa. Roswell.Valley Health has been closed for a while now.

Jrody1
01-04-23, 22:12
I think this one has been closed down.I did not know that. It's been a while since I've been there. Welp I'll add one of the Asians I met since they're closed. I know one of the chicks I banged from there got booked.

ManBoy69
01-05-23, 09:28
My current favorite is MW St Mt. Would go weekly if not for distance. Has nice shower room and sauna. Massages have been OK 5-6/10. Ladies looks are 8/10 and above on my visits.

The only other one I've found with TS and sauna is Wawa. Massage was 5/10 and ladies 6-7/10. Asked $$40 for service plus. 80 house which was no go.

Royal in Doraville has TS but no Sauna. I like the mirrors next to table for visuals. Ladies and massage can be 5/10 to 8/10.

If any of you mongers were regulars at B Spa and come across any of the talent that worked there over the past 5-7 years around town let me know. I really miss that place.

Psswrd212
01-06-23, 14:50

TG massage. Jasper ga.

Olympia spa. Roswell.I didn't know TG Massage will do FS too. Man, I need to visit them. I live in Jasper. LOL.

FalconsFan1986
01-06-23, 18:09
My current favorite is MW St Mt. Would go weekly if not for distance. Has nice shower room and sauna. Massages have been OK 5-6/10. Ladies looks are 8/10 and above on my visits.

The only other one I've found with TS and sauna is Wawa. Massage was 5/10 and ladies 6-7/10. Asked $$40 for service plus. 80 house which was no go.

Royal in Doraville has TS but no Sauna. I like the mirrors next to table for visuals. Ladies and massage can be 5/10 to 8/10.

If any of you mongers were regulars at B Spa and come across any of the talent that worked there over the past 5-7 years around town let me know. I really miss that place.You mind telling me their FS rates?

CrestWood87
01-06-23, 22:33
You mind telling me their FS rates?80 house fee. 1. 2/2. 0 for FS.

USABarry
01-07-23, 18:53
T+ in Smyrna has TS and a Sauna. I've never used the sauna but the TS is ok. Talent migrates in and out. Sometimes you get a early 40's provider. Sometimes older. You can get in and out for around 220 to 240.

Peter Pan
01-08-23, 06:45

TG massage. Jasper ga.

Olympia spa. Roswell.Mind sharing rates for Olympia. Do they have attractive or younger providers?

ReffingMan94
01-08-23, 08:50
Mind sharing rates for Olympia. Do they have attractive or younger providers?Kamps are fairly standard in rates I've found all.

Over. Usually 60 or 70 house fee for half hour that I always do.

160 to 200 on full service, depends on the lady and I usually get things going hot and heavy and then say I only have 160 or 180 for tip.

And they usually take it.

When I go to a kamp I'm very flirty and touchy as soon as I walk in and make it known I'm there for everything, tell them I've been there before.

Many times I'll just leave the tip out while I'm getting undressed so they see it when they come back to start the massage and say is this for me??

Have fun.

Jrody1
01-08-23, 11:14
Kamps are fairly standard in rates I've found all.

Over. Usually 60 or 70 house fee for half hour that I always do.

160 to 200 on full service, depends on the lady and I usually get things going hot and heavy and then say I only have 160 or 180 for tip.

And they usually take it.

When I go to a kamp I'm very flirty and touchy as soon as I walk in and make it known I'm there for everything, tell them I've been there before.

Many times I'll just leave the tip out while I'm getting undressed so they see it when they come back to start the massage and say is this for me??

Have fun.Also I have to state. Do not be a push over either. Some will edge you on to pay the higher rate. Some of these places even have an ATM inside so they take you to it to get more cash out of you. Don't do it. Stand firm on the tip you'll give for FS. Say you won't use their ATM etc. They don't accept. Finish with a regular massage but most will accept the FS donation. Usually can negotiate down. Especially when you already have the cash on hand.

Lowest I've paid in the A is $.40 on top of the house fee which is around 60 to 80. If they're older. Definitely negotiable.

ManBoy69
01-08-23, 17:14
Mind sharing rates for Olympia. Do they have attractive or younger providers?When was the last time you visited? Google says it's temporally closed and phone number does not ring.

Dick M Good
03-27-23, 15:45
Now listed as wori spa.

When was the last time you visited? Google says it's temporally closed and phone number does not ring.

Dgcesq
04-03-23, 12:52
Now listed as wori spa.Has anyone visited now that the name has changed? Thanks!

Dgcesq
04-03-23, 15:31
80 house fee. 1. 2/2. 0 for FS.How do the girls look at Royal?

TripleOg08
04-12-23, 13:20
What's good all. Just like title reads, searching for decent FS AMPs to try. Lately I've settled for Wawa, good experience, but tired of the same place tbh. Ik there's better out there esp during normal hours.

St Jame use to be really good prior to Covid, but the Latinas are full of themselves and the experience isn't worth the high ticket. Same w Spring Spa.

Also don't want to waste a trip / funds on a HJ or poor experience. I'd rather pay less and get str8 to bizness vs paying $$.4 for a god awful massage and light tease LOL.

JohnTheAsian2
05-18-23, 02:43
Is Woori in Roswell back?

LukaKu
06-13-23, 12:49
Are there any KAMPs out there that have Korean talent, other than Royal and Olympia (bored of those). There used to be several in the Peachtree Corners area but they all closed. The KAMPs in Duluth and Atlanta say they have but I always draw Latinas, and frankly in this line of business Koreans are way better.

Tysonm
06-13-23, 14:08
Are there any KAMPs out there that have Korean talent, other than Royal and Olympia (bored of those). There used to be several in the Peachtree Corners area but they all closed. The KAMPs in Duluth and Atlanta say they have but I always draw Latinas, and frankly in this line of business Koreans are way better.Whats the intel on royal? I just looked it up today while searing for Korean.

LukaKu
06-13-23, 14:50
Whats the intel on royal? I just looked it up today while searing for Korean.It's been there for years, unfortunately long time provider left and none of the many girls that have come since are as beautiful and talented as she was.