PDA

View Full Version : Lorena, St. Charles

Waking521
01-03-23, 22:32
So a while back I visited an MT who provided massage services out of her home somewhere west of Elgin, somewhere in the Pingree Grove maybe a little south. Anyway, she didn't offer any extras but I was wondering if anyone had a different experience with her. She's an older woman (50's?) red hair, average build.

Apparently she's started up a spa location in St Charles. Not sure if this bodes well or if it means nothing at all. Could use some wisdom and input from the more experienced guys on here.

http://www.fivestarmassage.net

ElGinAmpMan
01-04-23, 13:53
So a while back I visited an MT who provided massage services out of her home somewhere west of Elgin, somewhere in the Pingree Grove maybe a little south. Anyway, she didn't offer any extras but I was wondering if anyone had a different experience with her. She's an older woman (50's?) red hair, average build.

Apparently she's started up a spa location in St Charles. Not sure if this bodes well or if it means nothing at all. Could use some wisdom and input from the more experienced guys on here.

http://www.fivestarmassage.netSent you a PM.

ChgoDerek
01-20-23, 11:59
Sent you a PM.So. Does anyone have info about any options with this massage therapist?

JohnRocket99
01-31-23, 10:46
Sent you a PM.Was there any additional feedback on this one? Location is perfect for me.

Thanks,

JR.

Waking521
01-31-23, 18:10
Was there any additional feedback on this one? Location is perfect for me.

Thanks,

JR.General consensus seems to be that she's totally legit. Not even a hint of extras. But a good massage. If you're looking for more, though, look elsewhere.

JohnRocket99
01-31-23, 19:42
General consensus seems to be that she's totally legit. Not even a hint of extras. But a good massage. If you're looking for more, though, look elsewhere.Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.

JR.

Bkmsw
02-03-23, 14:14
General consensus seems to be that she's totally legit. Not even a hint of extras. But a good massage. If you're looking for more, though, look elsewhere.I need a massage and was planning on visiting my usual place where there are no extras. (the place caters to women mostly) But this girl is nice looking and maybe she just is overly cautious? The price is a bit higher than my usual place but since its not that much higher and I am going to spend the money I might as well take a shot. I'll bring extra money (but not a whole lot extra since I am cheap) and I'll report back. If I strike out I'll use the extra on a cheap Listcrawler girl. Hopefully in the next 2 weeks I'll have an opening in my schedule.

B.

InstantMagic
02-14-23, 00:55
General consensus seems to be that she's totally legit. Not even a hint of extras. But a good massage. If you're looking for more, though, look elsewhere.When I read this and see the previous discreet PM chain, my first thought is "amazing full provider, wants utter discretion and if you want her mouth then she needs word of mouth before she opens up.

Not starting any shit about it, but she looks good and I like her location. And you know. The questions, the OMni stead of public info, and then the quick retread (nah, nope she's legit ahem) just screams of "full provider word of mouth only". LOL.

Indian Chief
02-15-23, 15:58
When I read this and see the previous discreet PM chain, my first thought is "amazing full provider, wants utter discretion and if you want her mouth then she needs word of mouth before she opens up.

Not starting any shit about it, but she looks good and I like her location. And you know. The questions, the OMni stead of public info, and then the quick retread (nah, nope she's legit ahem) just screams of "full provider word of mouth only". LOL.Where is she located? In proper st. Charles? If someone send me addy, would greatly appreciated.

Bkmsw
02-16-23, 14:56
Where is she located? In proper st. Charles? If someone send me addy, would greatly appreciated.If you scroll down a few posts you will find the link to her website. I have wanted to review her but I have not found the time to see her. I got an opening end of next week and I really need a massage. If not her then by my normal legit massage therapist. If extras are to be had I will post.

B.

Miltdou
02-16-23, 21:20
If you scroll down a few posts you will find the link to her website.When I click the link all I get is "403 Forbidden".

DropTop69
02-16-23, 22:38
When I click the link all I get is "403 Forbidden".https://www.massagebook.com/St_Charles~Massage~five-star-massage-and-bodywork?src=external

DoubleKegv
02-16-23, 23:31
When I click the link all I get is "403 Forbidden".Use a different browser, just copy and paste into Firefox.

HenryA77
02-17-23, 13:01
Use a different browser, just copy and paste into Firefox.Just use massagebook.com and then search for St Charles, IL. It will come up.

Waking521
02-19-23, 18:14
It's possible that this is the case with her. When I visited her at her home, though, there was another guy there somewhere in the background (husband? Seems unlikely she'd provide L1 or anything with him just a few rooms over. But maybe?

And now that she works out of a spa location, maybe maybe? I would love if this was the case. When I saw her, we vibed really well and I think if she provided it would be an excellent release on top of her very thorough massage.

So if anyone experiences some magic with her, I'd love to know, here or in PM.

Thanks.

When I read this and see the previous discreet PM chain, my first thought is "amazing full provider, wants utter discretion and if you want her mouth then she needs word of mouth before she opens up.

Not starting any shit about it, but she looks good and I like her location. And you know. The questions, the OMni stead of public info, and then the quick retread (nah, nope she's legit ahem) just screams of "full provider word of mouth only". LOL.

Bkmsw
04-28-23, 15:52
If there is a special code or a secret word (like to enter a speakeasy) I wish someone would share it with me. This girl will give you a rub down in the shower even washing your ass and your dick (with surgical gloves) but that's about it. Won't let you go nude on the table nor get anywhere near the fun zone. I am willing to spend more than I usually do because I get regular legit massages anyway and tipping more for any kind of release will equal a legit massage and going for one of my cheap listcrawlers girls. I may just have to forgo my monthly massage and add that money to my hobby budget. But, I can justify my massage money to the wife who keeps track of the checkbook. Please don't suggest an AMP, they suck at massage and my back really needs one monthly.

B.