PDA

View Full Version : Dusa apple

LngTimeMongr
01-03-23, 17:42
So how many of you mongers have been doing apple at DUSA? Keeping her busy! It's like ECO all over again LOL. Any of you bbing her? Idk why I feel like I'm hearin people are bbing alot lately.

TheDigginz1
01-04-23, 02:11
So how many of you mongers have been doing apple at DUSA? Keeping her busy! It's like ECO all over again LOL. Any of you bbing her? Idk why I feel like I'm hearin people are bbing alot lately.She don't bb anymore. Only BBBJ. But she is still fire. Been seeing her a lot and killing my wallet. Haha.

TheDigginz1
01-04-23, 02:48
So how many of you mongers have been doing apple at DUSA? Keeping her busy! It's like ECO all over again LOL. Any of you bbing her? Idk why I feel like I'm hearin people are bbing alot lately.Apple doesn't bb anymore. Even if you offer a lot of money. She just want to be safe. She still does BBBJ. I've been seeing her alot. It's breaking my wallet.

Zqfmgb
01-06-23, 17:51
Apple doesn't bb anymore. Even if you offer a lot of money. She just want to be safe. She still does BBBJ. I've been seeing her alot. It's breaking my wallet.What was the Damage?

LngTimeMongr
01-06-23, 18:38
What was the Damage?She usually charges 140 or 160.

Zqfmgb
01-09-23, 18:12
Very impressed with Apple. BBBJCIM and moderate FF. Hhr. 5 at door $. Tip. Also got her #.

WardTerry
02-07-23, 16:36
Very impressed with Apple. BBBJCIM and moderate FF. Hhr. 5 at door $. Tip. Also got her #.What is FF?

LngTimeMongr
02-07-23, 17:30
what is ff?face fuck.

BoulderBoy
02-08-23, 11:34
So how many of you mongers have been doing apple at DUSA? Keeping her busy! It's like ECO all over again LOL. Any of you bbing her? Idk why I feel like I'm hearin people are bbing alot lately.Wait. Is it the same apple from Eco?

LngTimeMongr
02-08-23, 13:35
Wait. Is it the same apple from Eco?Yes. Was. But she is not there at the koment anymore.

Quincy88
02-08-23, 16:12
So how many of you mongers have been doing apple at DUSA? Keeping her busy! It's like ECO all over again LOL. Any of you bbing her? Idk why I feel like I'm hearin people are bbing alot lately.Who the hell has been calling it Dusa? It's call Duo not Dusa.

LngTimeMongr
02-08-23, 18:05
Who the hell has been calling it Dusa? It's call Duo not Dusa.No its not. Those are 2 different locations.

Duo- Montclair.

DUSA- Riverside.

YouMeToYou
04-29-23, 13:25
Tried one Latina Andrea last Monday and had great experience. Any suggestions for white with DDs or more at Dusa? Got to know most providers in Dusa as once or twice a week so better I be on right day.

LngTimeMongr
05-04-23, 20:47
Anyone else try out the other girls?

James1986
05-15-23, 15:53
I had Rosa there. Great at DFK and a nice backside. I would repeat.

Anyone else try out the other girls?.

LngTimeMongr
10-17-23, 17:14
Anyone knows what happen to rosa.

RmD2020
10-18-23, 22:42
Anyone knows what happen to rosa.I also would like to know where she might be at, last I heard was that she was going to stick with independent work but never got any contact info. But would still like to see her.

Neuce213
10-26-23, 02:50
Did they shut this place down or something, or did I get the wrong address? I drove by and saw there was a realtors for sale sign in the front, and a barricade blocking the parking lot.

SBlender55
10-26-23, 13:13
Did they shut this place down or something, or did I get the wrong address? I drove by and saw there was a realtors for sale sign in the front, and a barricade blocking the parking lot.DUSA has been closed for a while now, given how popular this place was and the fact that it's in a residential area, sadly this was an eventuality. They had some good chicks in there.

DirtyDan187
10-28-23, 12:41
Had a great connection with her. Great beej skill and eye contact. Excellent cfs. Was going to repeat, but alas too late. Any info would be appreciated.