PDA

View Full Version : Fet Life

Lougle69
01-01-23, 12:57
I started an account on FET and over the course of a year only met one girl. Has anyone else had better luck with that site?

PirateSkul
01-01-23, 13:03
I started an account on FET and over the course of a year only met one girl. Has anyone else had better luck with that site?Have you tried any apps? I was checking one but not sure if it's worth so haven't paid for any plan.

TheRocketeer
01-01-23, 13:14
I started an account on FET and over the course of a year only met one girl. Has anyone else had better luck with that site?I tried a few years ago, and found it mostly to be a graveyard. Many, many old or defunct accounts.

Same situation as you, really only met one or two chicks. Might be good for actual fetish communities, but rather poor if you're using it just to hookup.

Lougle69
01-01-23, 14:46
I tried a few years ago, and found it mostly to be a graveyard. Many, many old or defunct accounts.

Same situation as you, really only met one or two chicks. Might be good for actual fetish communities, but rather poor if you're using it just to hookup.Certainly seems like a place where dedicated swingers and folks that are into whips, chains, and sharp objects will enjoy. I went to a munch in DC once and it was a little awkward. Some of the stuff that was being discussed was way out of my idea of enjoyment.

RickForFun1
01-01-23, 16:15
I started an account on FET and over the course of a year only met one girl. Has anyone else had better luck with that site?Try to get invited to one of their monthly lunches in Nashville. I am only relaying what I have been told by a retired provider.

GregsRed99
01-01-23, 18:01
So I'm a monger and in the kinky community as well. Looking for just sex on fet is a long shot not to say it can't be done. The only real way is to be into what kinks they are into. They have an introductory munch that anyone can go to, but if you're not into kink and accepting of others kinks you are going to be out of place. It's literally a community for kink, not just sex or sexually related. Not just a meat market. But much of kink is sexually related. I have known one provider that was in the community as well and the community is very sex worker friendly. You will definitely see some 'out there' stuff in the community. A lot of gay and trans in the community as well.

Back to fet. You can find people to play with that are just on fet but not really in the community. But back to the kink thing, you really have to be into kink in some form or another to find someone to play with on fet.

I had a friend that got on fet just looking for sex without the kink part and he bombed. Even with a large cock.

Just trying to give yall mongers a real perspective on fet and the community.

Try to get invited to one of their monthly lunches in Nashville. I am only relaying what I have been told by a retired provider.

Just Lookn
01-01-23, 19:29
So I'm a monger and in the kinky community as well. Looking for just sex on fet is a long shot not to say it can't be done. The only real way is to be into what kinks they are into. They have an introductory munch that anyone can go to, but if you're not into kink and accepting of others kinks you are going to be out of place. It's literally a community for kink, not just sex or sexually related. Not just a meat market. But much of kink is sexually related. I have known one provider that was in the community as well and the community is very sex worker friendly. You will definitely see some 'out there' stuff in the community. A lot of gay and trans in the community as well.

Back to fet. You can find people to play with that are just on fet but not really in the community. But back to the kink thing, you really have to be into kink in some form or another to find someone to play with on fet.

I had a friend that got on fet just looking for sex without the kink part and he bombed. Even with a large cock.

Just trying to give yall mongers a real perspective on fet and the community.I'm sure it's hard to fake being a freak or being into any particular kink. My first wife was a freak for public sex and would get weak fro cumming while we did it. If anyone remembers the old phone booths with the folding doors she had trouble passing one of those and not getting fucked. We would ride the glass elevators on the revolving Reasturant in town so she could smear her ass on the bubble and let cum run out onto the glass. Damn I miss her LOL she was a great fuck just fucked everyone else too.

Back in the day we joined the swingers club TSC. She got off being watched while I did her. She liked watching me do other women but never group sex. Was her kink, mine was fucking her.

Awww the good ole days.

TheRocketeer
01-01-23, 19:40

Just trying to give yall mongers a real perspective on fet and the community.Yeah that's about what I expected. I think plenty of us would like to strike into some strange that ain't going to hit our wallet, so it's only natural to explore those avenues eventually (Fetlife, Adult Friend Finder, Doublelist, etc). Each have their own hitches though.

AFF is mostly a scam.

Doublelist, like craigslist personals before it, is very hit or miss with either guys pretending to be girls (very rife in the w4 m section) or couples looking for a very particular third that, quite frankly, they ain't going to be finding on Doublelist ("50 yo couple with bbw looking for athletic, fit, HWP, male in their 20's nothing under 8 inches " and the like).

Fetlife is actually serious about what it is, so single guys going on there just tryna lay pipe likely are going to strike out. Kinksters can sniff out those intentions pretty easily.

GregsRed99
01-01-23, 22:01
Yes, that is more the swinging community which I'm not a part of. There are plenty of swingers in Fet.

I'm sure it's hard to fake being a freak or being into any particular kink. My first wife was a freak for public sex and would get weak fro cumming while we did it. If anyone remembers the old phone booths with the folding doors she had trouble passing one of those and not getting fucked. We would ride the glass elevators on the revolving Reasturant in town so she could smear her ass on the bubble and let cum run out onto the glass. Damn I miss her LOL she was a great fuck just fucked everyone else too.

Back in the day we joined the swingers club TSC. She got off being watched while I did her. She liked watching me do other women but never group sex. Was her kink, mine was fucking her.

Awww the good ole days.

GregsRed99
01-01-23, 22:07
Kinky folks, by in large, are intelligent people. And if you try to fake it, it's quickly obvious. We generally vet anyone before we play with them through various means.

If you are sincerely interested in a particular kink you can state that and will be better recieved. Bare handed spanking is pretty basic but like anything else it's a learned skill. I'm a sought after impact player which includes bare handed spanking.

Yeah that's about what I expected. I think plenty of us would like to strike into some strange that ain't going to hit our wallet, so it's only natural to explore those avenues eventually (Fetlife, Adult Friend Finder, Doublelist, etc). Each have their own hitches though.

AFF is mostly a scam.

Doublelist, like craigslist personals before it, is very hit or miss with either guys pretending to be girls (very rife in the w4 m section) or couples looking for a very particular third that, quite frankly, they ain't going to be finding on Doublelist ("50 yo couple with bbw looking for athletic, fit, HWP, male in their 20's nothing under 8 inches " and the like).

Fetlife is actually serious about what it is, so single guys going on there just tryna lay pipe likely are going to strike out. Kinksters can sniff out those intentions pretty easily.

GregsRed99
01-01-23, 22:16
When mongering, even if a lady lists bdsm as an activity, rarely do I go there for fear of freaking a provider out.

I'm a medium / heavy impact player. I do it well hence I'm sought out for play. For the ladies that enjoy that to find someone that can go heavy but do it well is rare. Many of those ladies wear the bruises with pride. They take pics and post them on fet.

Suede15
01-11-23, 11:41
I've met many women off fetlife. I used to use CL casual encounters and met up with countless women after vetting to make sure they weren't men posing as women. Also, I had a buddy I would do mfm with, and that drove a lot of attractive women's attention. I also used doublelist with little success (here are there). With fetlife, I usually post about mfm interactions and always get replies. Done quite a few with a buddy. If you just are saying you want to get laid, youll have little luck. You need to add some kink in there.

Thirty3
02-21-23, 01:31
I agree with most of what's been said. A single guy looking for normal sex is not going to do well there. There's a lot of emphasis on impact and such. Pain, bruising, and some blood.

That all turns me off as does public play. In my experience those people are less sexual, in terms of penetrative sex, than normal girls. They talk a big game but don't back it up and are largely unattractive. What they have to offer is their supposed freakiness. There are a lot of them with trauma and mental issues and that's how they try to take control of it and gain confidence and power.

I've dated maybe 9 fet girls all told. Same story each time. Boring. I've met girls on dating apps and through friends who make those 9 fet girls look like nuns. The difference is passion, not "freaky" play.

DogginUSA
01-20-24, 19:01
I agree with most of what's been said. A single guy looking for normal sex is not going to do well there. There's a lot of emphasis on impact and such. Pain, bruising, and some blood.

That all turns me off as does public play. In my experience those people are less sexual, in terms of penetrative sex, than normal girls. They talk a big game but don't back it up and are largely unattractive. What they have to offer is their supposed freakiness. There are a lot of them with trauma and mental issues and that's how they try to take control of it and gain confidence and power.

I've dated maybe 9 fet girls all told. Same story each time. Boring. I've met girls on dating apps and through friends who make those 9 fet girls look like nuns. The difference is passion, not "freaky" play.So I have to disagree with this 100%. The reason for that is that's on you if you had a boring time. As someone who has been on FetLife since it's inception I can tell you that if you're not honest about what you want you'll never get it. You also need to open your mind up a little bit about what you might have to do in order to get what you want. To be honest I'm not really into the pain thing either but shit, you tell me that I get to beat you with a flogger and then you'll suck my cock or fuck me or whatever I want to do? Seems like an easy trade-off to me.

I have never not once not gotten what I wanted out of a woman on FetLife. It's just a different game than just a dating site and you have to learn to play that game. If not then I think you'll get nine experiences exactly like you've described.

Suede15
01-31-24, 19:00
I have to disagree. I have met some nasty cumsluts that want cum in every hole through fetlife. Also, you already know what they want from the start, so it makes it that much easier.

I've dated maybe 9 fet girls all told. Same story each time. Boring. I've met girls on dating apps and through friends who make those 9 fet girls look like nuns. The difference is passion, not "freaky" play.