PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Money Talks
01-02-06, 20:27
It is a swinger's gathering a few Saturday's a month. They rent out the ball room at a hotel in Windsor. As long as you show up as a couple, then you can come in.I've been to many parties Unique Diversions hosted when it was at a hotel in New Britain,Ct. You should go with someone you know well and not a sw because most people that go there are married or in a relationship and are just looking for a little extra spark/fun in there life. well that was our reason for going. Conversation,food ,dancing and basic fun in the ballroom. Not going to get into what goes on a little later in the night but you can figure it out and open sex acts dont happen in the ballroom Drop me a PM and I'll drop the info to you. If you really like swinging, Le Trapese in NYC is wide open and can be a hit or miss on certain days of the week weds & thurs 9pm-2am and fri & sat 9pm-4am. Search online for swingers clubs in your area and remember to check the rules of the clubs you attend (NO MEANS NO!) and have safe fun

Garthy
01-30-06, 13:15
She's man, baby!

You sure there were no surgical scars down there?

VerySlowly
01-30-06, 15:21
I think I've been around the block enough to tell the differance. I'm sure you've had your share of them, why don't you tell me what one looks like up close?
The shoulders are too wide the hands are too big and I'll bet "she" has an Adams Apple. The bottom line (no pun intended) is if your comfortable and it feels good----Do it again!

Stoner
01-30-06, 15:28
Pure chatter. Very interesting MyHobby. Where do you hunt on Yahoo Chats for potential local action?

Kodiak
01-30-06, 19:05
My Hobby.

I know this couple. They are great people. Really enjoy the "fruits of life". I know you didn't have permission to post her picture. You are an ass. A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell. You want to talk about an adventure fine. But at least have the class to be discreet about their identity. This site is built for helpful tips and suggestions. Congratulations! You just ruined a perfectly good all american girl into being much more suspicious about discreet encounters. We all lose.

Garthy
01-30-06, 19:23
I have made the mistake before too.

Look at Rita-- Beautiful girl, right? Met her at a club in Florida. Hot as shit. Even her pussy looked real. (a similar TV pussy is pictured, not hers, but you get the idea) She had me going for three hot, all-out-sex dates sessions before she confessed.

So, be in denial, if you like, but your girlfriend's a boy.

And this is not uncommon in the TV community to pull off a "trade for my wife." It is a throwback to the multi-partner gay lifestyle they often had pre-op. Soon you will be asked to join them both and get initiated into man-man sex while she watches or participates.

There's the signpost up ahead. Next stop, the Faggotzone!

Member #3948
01-30-06, 19:45
If the picture you posted is a man then I must be a closet queer cause I think she is hot!

Steel Blue.

Mangoat
01-30-06, 21:08
I have made the mistake before too.

Look at Rita-- Beautiful girl, right? Met her at a club in Florida. Hot as shit. Even her pussy looked real. (a similar TV pussy is pictured, not hers, but you get the idea) She had me going for three hot, all-out-sex dates sessions before she confessed.

So, be in denial, if you like, but your girlfriend's a boy.

And this is not uncommon in the TV community to pull off a "trade for my wife." It is a throwback to the multi-partner gay lifestyle they often had pre-op. Soon you will be asked to join them both and get initiated into man-man sex while she watches or participates.

There's the signpost up ahead. Next stop, the Faggotzone!

I would recognize that work anywhere! That sexual reassignment surgery must have been performed by the Eastern European genius Dr. Kutchakockov. Am I right?

Seriously though, I don't you can call somebody a queer when they've been duped or under false pretenses. Actually that faux vagina looked pretty damn good. Finger lickin' good if I can borrow the Colonel's eloquent phrasiology.

Goat.

Stoner
01-30-06, 21:38
Garth...are you expecting us to believe those are pics a non-pro TS gave you? Come on, brother.

Now, if you just want to admit that a TS gives good head...hey...no one can hate you for it. LOL.

Garthy
01-30-06, 23:41
Not only is he/she a TV, but he/she works as a catalogue model! (for the kind of stuff you get in the Sunday papers). I met her 2 years ago while on vacation in Florida. He/she was not a working girl. I met him/her at the resort I was staying at. Nice person. He/she did not want to continue with a relationship without me knowing.

Yes she is hot. But she is a post-up, complete transexual. I think the other pic posted is also-- probably just a heck of a lot less feminine.

That pic of her is a personal pic of mine. Want me to post one of the two of us together? (fat chance!). But I could...

crazy world we live in.

Garthy
01-31-06, 09:43
Sorry for removing the TV pic--- BUT

I want to thank ******** for the very enlightening email on why it is a bad idea to post a picture of a model on a board that could be "construed as indecent or obscene without expressed consent." It is a good thing that there are some high powered attorneys on the site!

Thanks for keeping me safe!

Wolfman69
01-31-06, 19:57
All I can say is I wish I lived near you guys. I would give that a shot or two. All you guys can say what you want but if I saw that and she/whatever stripped down and wanted to play..............I'd be all over it, even now. Rock on. I do think that you should ask permission to use the pic first though.
'69
Oh yeah, I'm with the colonel on this one. Lick it.

When In Vegas
01-31-06, 21:17
My Hobby.

I know this couple. They are great people. Really enjoy the "fruits of life". I know you didn't have permission to post her picture. You are an ass. A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell. You want to talk about an adventure fine. But at least have the class to be discreet about their identity. This site is built for helpful tips and suggestions. Congratulations! You just ruined a perfectly good all american girl into being much more suspicious about discreet encounters. We all lose.I have to disagree. Myhobby did not provide any details regarding identity and you sure wouldn't recognize the wife on the street or in a lineup from that picture.

Kodiak
02-01-06, 20:50
Then how did I recognized her?

When In Vegas
02-02-06, 18:58
Then how did I recognized her?Who knows. Maybe you're a private eye. But I'm telling you, I personally would not recognize that woman in person. No face

Baretta Ri
02-27-06, 09:50
I was just wondering if anyone ever had any luck hooking up with swingers at either the Fairmont in New Haven or the Art in Hartford? Generally these types of places are a haven for gays, but do tend to attract couples looking to show off as well.

crvtbynu
02-28-06, 05:25
I was just wondering if anyone ever had any luck hooking up with swingers at either the Fairmont in New Haven or the Art in Hartford? Generally these types of places are a haven for gays, but do tend to attract couples looking to show off as well.Tried the Art with my GF a few years ago to no avail... :(

Generally, CT doesn't seem to be a very good place for swingers IMHO. Poor organization, low quality, you name it.

Baretta Ri
03-04-06, 01:16
Went to the Fairmont this evening with mixed results. Arrived about 6:30, there was alot of guy action going on, including quite a few granpas. This didn't bother me personally since they left me alone and were kinda off on the other side of the theater. This could drastically kill the mood for alot of guys though, I guess I am just a bit more tolerant that way.

Things quickly began looking up though, and I received an awesome BBJTCWS from this older full figured woman who was bringing a happy ending to many a moviegoer. I know what you are probably thinking, and yes she was a woman. Quite a few sets of wandering hands can attest to that. I left around 9:30 and didn't get to watch any couples going at it, but I did get a great consolation prize.

Beware one thing. The sign posted on the door stated that Friday is couples night, and Saturday and Sunday are Men's nights.

Stoner
03-05-06, 11:20
You live hard, Barretta. Thanks for the post man. Never knew that shit actually takes place in CT.

If you saw the HBO episode recently of Hookers in Hawaii, then you'd be pissing your pants right now. I truly am afraid of the future for ID'ing TGs. TGs with full body conversions including wet pussies and orgasms. Expensive work, but they were still walking the streets! Scary shit.

What is more scarrier, however, is that you went bareback, in essence, with a room full of bi-men. Just because its not a vagina doesn't mean you can't catch cureless hep-C.

Zapper751
03-09-06, 01:10
Can someone tell me the address of the Fairmont or what the full name is. Is it a theater, hotel, or a swing club?

I would like to experiment a bit.

If you know of any closer to the danbury area It would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Zipper

Zapper751
03-09-06, 09:07
Could someone tell me what the fairmont is or where it is listed in the phone book or a website link. Any places like that around the NY border would be appreciated too.

I did a search for the fairmont in new haven but came up with zilch.

Zipper750

Prowler
03-10-06, 14:05
The fairmont is located on Main street East haven/ New Haven town line.

I believe it is still an x- rated movie theater, but its known as a place which is patronized mainly by gays.

Labenz69
03-16-06, 22:35
A unique fairy tale.

After reading the post about the Fairmont I was curious. This place is known just to have gay entertainment, but I had read elsewhere when ladies/couples have been known to frequent this establishment on Friday evenings.

I visited Fairmount of Friday 10 March at about 7:30 PM. There is a latin girl in the box office selling tickets :) who is a cutie. The films shown were hetrosexual but the crowd definately was not. I watched about an 1-1/2 hours worth of films and then noticed a couple had come into the theatre. They were talking to a couple of patrons so I changed my seat to overhear their conversation.

From their conversation this was the "rubenesque" lady from the previous post as they mentioned how great a time they had last week. At this point I went over and introduced myself. The 5 of us went to the right side of the theatre and sat down.

After about 5 minutes she took off her jacket and her boyfriend started to play with her breasts. She asked me if I liked "big tits" and put my hand on her left tit as she placed her hand on my crotch. I then asked if she would like to take her shirt and bra off for all of us to gaze at her tits. The shirt and bra came off in nothing flat.

She really enjoyed the attention and some other patrons came over to observe the scene, all with their pants around their ankles.

Her BF then asked her to move to the front row so she could start giving blowjobs. This she agreed to promptly and moved with her luscious tits flowing in the breeze.

A line up began with her sucking all comers (BBBJCIM) while the crowd observed. This went on for at least 30 minutes until everyone interested was satisfied.

She then asked me if I would like a BJ but I declined due to the nature of the crowd and the BBBJCIM method. Not the most sensible decision she made. I asked her to go out to my car and received a pleasurable HR with the boys well massaged.

A nice lady, 40's, chubby but with a great personality. Too bad she is playing russian roulette with her life or already has taken a bullet playing the game without protection.

At least the previous post was creditable.

End of tale...they all lived happily ever after

Labenz69

The Novice
05-04-06, 18:58
Enjoyed the previous post regarding Fairmount. The travelling party seems to be on the road. PM for details.

TN

Bigmo
05-04-06, 20:27
No need to PM it's public information look in this weeks Hartford Advocate there's an advertisement for a swinger's travelling party that will be visiting Art's Cinema in Hartford, I believe this weekend or next weekend.

Member #4477
09-19-07, 20:35
Wow, I saw a report about fridays at the fairmont, in to check it out. The place was full of guys in various stages of masterbation. Walking around stroking off in the isles, seats, standing, sitting, u name it. Watch where you sit and wear a hat! Down in the front row is a really big chick sucking off three guys at the same time, all standing up and her sitting in the seat. She talks constantly while stroking and pulling and sucking. A few guys around her are waiting with their pants down at the ready and a few who can't wait and spray the back of her head! Unbelievable scene..... left before I got wet.

Ed Is Looking
12-19-07, 19:26
I hear the arts cinema is now closed, are there usually chicks at the Fairmount?

Charlottan
02-02-08, 18:44
At first glance, when I discovered this topic, I was like "damnation, where was this info when I lived there?!"

Unfortunately, after RTF, it appears to not be very informative, with actual swinger news or anything else. Oh well, it was a good idea.

Eroticctcpl
02-06-08, 21:15
There are tons of active swinger groups and clubs all around ct. Just do a google search. If you are looking for something sexy, naughty and erotic, try us!

We are an attractive, sane, sexy couple (m/f d/d free) that teaches the sensual art of erotic massage on a couple to couple, or personal basis in a safe, neutral central CT location. We instruct you side by side with your partner or alone. We teach you "hands on" in erotic massage, sensual and spiritual seduction.

Couples erotic massage instruction is also a great way to warm up your partner into exploring alternate lifestyles!

If you would like more information or to secure an appointment, email coupleseroticmassage@yahoo.com

JoefromCT
11-19-08, 12:50
Has anybody visited recently?

May have to TOFTT next Friday to see whats up with this place.

Hope things havent changed to every night being gay night.

Joe

Zippy2853
11-24-08, 00:34
you mention this. I was just looking up info on this place this afternoon.

Keep us posted..

PS: No Homo

Kodiak2
12-11-08, 09:03
We were at this party.

http://www.journalinquirer.com/articles/2008/12/11/news/doc493fdbac8e0b2518072171.txt

Pecker Pete
12-11-08, 22:46
We were at this party.

http://www.journalinquirer.com/articles/2008/12/11/news/doc493fdbac8e0b2518072171.txt

"We were at this party." Yeah, you and the rest of the police force you mean...

Stoner
12-12-08, 05:49
LOL...um...Kodiak. Why don't you tell us about the place! :)

Kodiak2
12-12-08, 09:14
Yeah. Looking back at that post I can see it comes across as LE. I have been on the boards before, (Kodiak)but forgot my password and got a new screen name because I thought I might have something to offer on this one.

The raid on the party was a pretty big deal. Very embaressing for some close friends of ours. And by "we" I mean Mrs. Kodiak and I. We have been to many of these parties and have always had a good time. If you have questions feel free to ask.

Many of us in the group are thinking that this bust was instigated by one of the "select" single males who are invited to them. The hosts keep very strict control over single guys coming to these parties for the obvious reasons. Maybe 8-10 single guys at a party with 200-300 people. If they get out of line in any way. They get booted rather quickly. I'm thinking it was a disgruntled stud. Some members of the group are quite certain that it was another couple that hosts similar parties and had been bickering over conflicting party dates.

They generally charge $30-40 per couple to get in. I've seen as many as 300 people at these parties. The hotel generally gives a discount for the rooms and I've seen entire hotels booked solid by the group. What a friggin party that is. You can do the math there is some serious $ involved and they hold this party at least once a month at various locations. The problem lies in the fact that the hotel bar, although closed to the public. Holds a liquor license. When they raided they did so subtly that alot of people didn't realize what was going on. Somebody is always having sex somewhere and it's usually BYOB. Mix cash, booze, sex, liquor license, and you're gonna get some unwanted attention.

The other problem were the pictures. There are a few amatuer photgraphers set up who will take private pictures for you with your wife and any new friends you may have met. You can imagine how racy these pics can get and LE seized their laptops. I can only imagine what they found on them. Their biggest problem right now is the public indeceny charge. I'm probably wrong. And someone here can correct me, but the way it was explained to me. If LE finds video on their computers of sex acts, they can demand proof that all participants were willing and of legal age. Hard to to do if you have gigs of stuff from parties. The hosts are definitely in a pickle. They are real good people. I know one of them already lost his day job because of this.

The funny thing is. Another local group is hosting a party this month and charging $100 per couple to raise money for legal fees. They also set up a paypal account for donations. They'll raise some serious cash too. Most of the people attending are in their mid 30's and older. Middle class to upper middle. Mostly white and profesional. They got cash to burn and are incensed by this violation of privacy.

NhDrillMstr
01-10-09, 20:39
Hey folks, tonight there are two swinger events going on. Unfortunately, this is my first time going to one. I'll just say one is in NYC and one is in CT. After I experience this, I will give some details in regards to it but only specific info for Senior members only via PM.

Goodluck with snow.

Stoner
01-11-09, 02:26
Thanks for sharing, Kodiak. That is some serious shit.

NhDrillMstr
01-26-09, 11:50
I have stumbled across another swinger group in CT. I can only give out so much information/details, so as usual, only senior members can PM me if they want some info on it. I'll just say just like with most swinger groups, couples and single ladies only. Avg costs can range anywhere from $20-50 for entrance to these parties but once in there, man it's crazy fun. I'm seriously giving up on the streets, clubs, and amps. I've been able to use certain sites to my advantage so that's pretty much it.

Pervboy
02-06-09, 19:42
Can you go if your a single male?

NhDrillMstr
02-10-09, 09:31
Can you go if your a single male?PM me for details.

Snowman2
06-11-09, 11:23
Looking to get some info for my sub and I on attending some functions in the area. Any help would be appericated.

You can PM me.

Incognitowill
05-26-12, 00:45
Has been jumping for the past few weeks on Friday nights for couples in the balcony and some lucky guys down below.

HartFordGuest1
06-20-13, 10:06
Has been jumping for the past few weeks on Friday nights for couples in the balcony and some lucky guys down below.Is anyone allowed or invite only.

A Bubba Here
06-20-13, 16:33
Is anyone allowed or invite only.Everybody but you is invitef. RTFF

ScottyWilk
10-19-16, 16:32
I am curious about getting into swinging. Can anyone shed some light on it. PM me if you wish. Any help would be appreciated.

Sw1234
10-19-16, 17:06
I am curious about getting into swinging. Can anyone shed some light on it. PM me if you wish. Any help would be appreciated.There is a site called fetlife, you could learn a lot on there by reading posts and asking members. They have meetings around CT for different fetishies where newbies can meet people and learn. Some meetings are held in bars or restaurants. Pay your own tab and make acquaintances.

ScottyWilk
10-20-16, 16:35
There is a site called fetlife, you could learn a lot on there by reading posts and asking members. They have meetings around CT for different fetishies where newbies can meet people and learn. Some meetings are held in bars or restaurants. Pay your own tab and make acquaintances.Thank you for the information.

ManLovesLadies
01-29-18, 15:42
Hello, fellow mongers.

I've hooked up with an insatiable woman through Craigslist.

We had drinks and went to an adult store in New Haven. A bit of a ride, but she wanted to be sure not to run into anyone.

Had some fun in a booth and also invited a few others in to have their way with her, but only one wanted to play. I think the others were gay.

She is insatiable. Plus her oral skills are amazing.

The downside is that she is a pretty big girl.

But she is sexy and hot and LOVES sex in all forms and all openings.

Her perfect night is having three or four men to do her one after the other and at the same time. She goes crazy.

She came six times with just two us. She came from anal.

Huge squirter.

I am trying to recruit some fellow pervs to meet us in a hotel one day.

This is NOT play 4 pay. If you want to throw in a few bucks to help pay for the room, I wouldn't say no, but it is NOT required. She just loves to fuck.

It will probably be during the day.

If you are interested, please PM me.

If you want to bring another woman along, that's okay too, but that is not our immediate objective.

Thanks.

SlimShady132
01-30-18, 11:57
Hello, fellow mongers.

I've hooked up with an insatiable woman through Craigslist.

We had drinks and went to an adult store in New Haven. A bit of a ride, but she wanted to be sure not to run into anyone.

Had some fun in a booth and also invited a few others in to have their way with her, but only one wanted to play. I think the others were gay.

She is insatiable. Plus her oral skills are amazing.

The downside is that she is a pretty big girl.

But she is sexy and hot and LOVES sex in all forms and all openings.

Her perfect night is having three or four men to do her one after the other and at the same time. She goes crazy.

She came six times with just two us. She came from anal.

Huge squirter.

I am trying to recruit some fellow pervs to meet us in a hotel one day.

This is NOT play 4 pay. If you want to throw in a few bucks to help pay for the room, I wouldn't say no, but it is NOT required. She just loves to fuck.

It will probably be during the day.

If you are interested, please PM me.

If you want to bring another woman along, that's okay too, but that is not our immediate objective.

Thanks.This sounds like fun down this before and its great check your messages.

WhiteGuy32
02-02-18, 18:13
Hey guys looking for a big dicked dude to bang a chick with. I'm not gay at all so none of that. PM me to let me know if your interested and we can share some details, thanks.

ManLovesLadies
06-05-18, 16:57
Hey,

I posted a while back about a wild woman I had an encounter with. I tried to put together an event, but things kept falling through. Then she was unavailable for a while. Medical issues, appendix and complications. Anyway, she is back and tonight is the first night she is medically cleared for sex and she is looking for a few guys to take her with me.

We are getting a room on the Berlin Tpke.

Please PM me with responses.

As I said, this is for tonight and I need to know soon.

ManLovesLadies
06-05-18, 17:51
Hey,

I posted a while back about a wild woman I had an encounter with. I tried to put together an event, but things kept falling through. Then she was unavailable for a while. Medical issues, appendix and complications. Anyway, she is back and tonight is the first night she is medically cleared for sex and she is looking for a few guys to take her with me.

As I said, this is for tonight and I need to know soon.Sorry, this was an ill-conceived idea. Not enough notice.

We are doing the art instead.

Feel free to join us.

Peace.

Drewonhere
06-05-18, 17:56
I can't tonite cause of short notice.

But.

If you are planning a daytime, weekday in the future. I'm so in.

I love big girls, I'm great with my tongue, fingers, fists (if she's into it) and cock.

I can be very verbal. Love to direct the scene. I've done a few **** scenes at the Art. Epic!

I'll drink her squirt and scoop my cum out of her pussy and feed it to her.

Open to DP, DV, airtight. Whatever she wants.

Let me know! I'd love to help use her!

Hey,

As I said, this is for tonight and I need to know soon.

SlimShady132
06-05-18, 19:48
Sorry, this was an ill-conceived idea. Not enough notice.

We are doing the art instead.

Feel free to join us.

Peace.Damn wish I had time today keep us posted on her health and availability!

ManLovesLadies
06-05-18, 23:23
Damn wish I had time today keep us posted on her health and availability!Took her to the art.

She enjoyed herself, but the "crowd" was disappointing.

The balcony was completely empty.

So we went to the first floor.

I fingered her to her first squirt as we sat and I told her she was going to fuck lots of strange cock.

Then she did.

First, she blew a guy sitting in the front of the second row of seats while I fingered her to her second squirt.

Then she blew a second guy while on her knees. He slipped on a coat and fucked her as she bent over a seat. She blew another guy while she was getting fucked.

The guy in her pussy slipped it into her ass and she loved that too.

The guy in her mouth came and another guy jerking off and watching shot on her arm.

She needed a break.

Then she went back to the pussy / ass guy who still had not cum.

He finished in her mouth.

There were only two guys left in the theater and one was a cross dresser not interested.

She went up to the chair in the area to the left of the screen and he fucked her from behind.

Then we were done. There were no cocks left.

I don't know that I will connect with her again.

She had gained even more weight and was too heavy for me to be interested in fucking her. Although now I wish I had at least gotten a blowjob before we left.

I may give it one more shot.

She is wild. She would like 4-5 guys in a hotel room. I'm thinking about it. If I could only find another woman so it could be a couple of women to choose from.

I'll let you know.

MarriedCtBull
06-07-18, 11:09
Took her to the art.

She enjoyed herself, but the "crowd" was disappointing.

The balcony was completely empty.

So we went to the first floor.

I fingered her to her first squirt as we sat and I told her she was going to fuck lots of strange cock.

Then she did.

First, she blew a guy sitting in the front of the second row of seats while I fingered her to her second squirt.

Then she blew a second guy while on her knees. He slipped on a coat and fucked her as she bent over a seat. She blew another guy while she was getting fucked.

The guy in her pussy slipped it into her ass and she loved that too.

The guy in her mouth came and another guy jerking off and watching shot on her arm.

She needed a break.

Then she went back to the pussy / ass guy who still had not cum.

He finished in her mouth.

There were only two guys left in the theater and one was a cross dresser not interested.

She went up to the chair in the area to the left of the screen and he fucked her from behind.

Then we were done. There were no cocks left.

I don't know that I will connect with her again.

She had gained even more weight and was too heavy for me to be interested in fucking her. Although now I wish I had at least gotten a blowjob before we left.

I may give it one more shot.

She is wild. She would like 4-5 guys in a hotel room. I'm thinking about it. If I could only find another woman so it could be a couple of women to choose from.

I'll let you know.Sorry it wasn't as good for you as it was her. Can you tell me how you came to find this woman? You can PM if you like instead.

ManLovesLadies
06-07-18, 13:05
Sorry it wasn't as good for you as it was her. Can you tell me how you came to find this woman? You can PM if you like instead.I found her on Craigslist a while ago.

Got together with her a few times and lost interest because of her size.

Then she was unavailable with an appendix attack and several complications after surgery, so of course I wanted her.

Got back together as soon as she was available.

Unfortunately, her even larger frame is a real turn off for me.

Plus she got tired out very easily, part from being in bed for so long, but part just for her size.

Not sure I will go back.

I may do the hotel thing she wants and then whoever comes can exchange numbers with her on their own.

If big girls are your thing, she is wild. And free!

SullyErna69
06-14-18, 08:35
Got a non-pro, late 20's, average looks, decent body, extra tight up front, excellent mouth. She's looking for extra fun and asked me to see what I could find.

It would be a late-in-the-week early afternoon adventure at an average notel. Only rules are no Greek, no water sports and no BBFS.

Who's down?

Location likely in Southington or Waterbury area.

Drewonhere
06-14-18, 16:32
Got a non-pro, late 20's, average looks, decent body, extra tight up front, excellent mouth. She's looking for extra fun and asked me to see what I could find.

It would be a late-in-the-week early afternoon adventure at an average notel. Only rules are no Greek, no water sports and no BBFS.

Who's down?

Location likely in Southington or Waterbury area.I'm avail during the day, I've done several GB and some Art adventures. I'm fine with others being around. Respectful of her rules. Willing to contribute for the room.

Questions.

She done this before? She know how she wants it to go? Mild or wild? Bareback or covered? Age restrictions?

Is she committed to this hppening or just a whim?

ManLovesLadies
06-14-18, 20:24

Who's down?

Location likely in Southington or Waterbury area.I would be interested. I would also contribute to costs.

You have a pic to share?

Thanks.

Sn0903
06-14-18, 21:44

Who's down?

Location likely in Southington or Waterbury area.Sounds like fun! I know I'm pretty new but I'd love to contribute.

Sharkman67
06-14-18, 22:37
Who's down?

Location likely in Southington or Waterbury area.As long as it's not too late in the afternoon I'd be happy to join in!

S.

BigBoss203
06-15-18, 13:40

Who's down?

Location likely in Southington or Waterbury area.I would love to contribute. Let me know when and I'll be there.

SoCalEast
06-15-18, 19:22

Who's down?

Location likely in Southington or Waterbury area.I would be interested and down to put some money towards the hotel.

Gremlin2222
06-16-18, 16:36

Who's down?

Location likely in Southington or Waterbury area.I'd be down. Would be happy to contribute.

CplsLvr
06-19-18, 09:57

Who's down?

Location likely in Southington or Waterbury area.I'd be interested to join and help out.

SullyErna69
06-19-18, 11:30
Thanks for the interest guys. She got filled nicely this past weekend. I'm sure she'll be ready for more in a short time. I'll keep you posted.

SoCalEast
06-19-18, 19:56
Thanks for the interest guys. She got filled nicely this past weekend. I'm sure she'll be ready for more in a short time. I'll keep you posted.Please do.

SlimShady132
06-20-18, 10:59

Who's down?

Location likely in Southington or Waterbury area.I'm down for this especially during the week. We should have more these often I know its tough to find a girl tho!

OliverPolski
06-20-18, 13:53
Thanks for the interest guys. She got filled nicely this past weekend. I'm sure she'll be ready for more in a short time. I'll keep you posted.PM sent!

Sounds like a good time, I'm intrigued.

OliverPolski
06-28-18, 10:24

Who's down?

Location likely in Southington or Waterbury area.Sully.

Any update on your girl?

There seems to be some interest, but haven't heard back.

Sent you a PM.

OliverPolski
06-28-18, 14:20
Thanks for the interest guys. She got filled nicely this past weekend. I'm sure she'll be ready for more in a short time. I'll keep you posted.Sully,

I sent you a PM.

Is your lady friend going to be ready for more?

It seems there is some interest.

Thanks!

Oliver.

Funnyguy
07-02-18, 09:24
PM sent, please let me know the details of the next early afternoon meet up.

Who's down?

Location likely in Southington or Waterbury area.

BigBoss203
12-04-18, 09:20
Anybody in this forum have gone to the Hartford swinger club?

If so, how it it and how was your experience?

I've look at the place online and it looks like it is the basement of a house.

Snowman2
12-04-18, 10:12

I've look at the place online and it looks like it is the basement of a house.Interesting. Post a link.

SullyErna69
12-04-18, 11:29

I've look at the place online and it looks like it is the basement of a house.If you speak of Leisure Time, I've visited this place multiple times. Couples and single ladies only. BYOB. First floor has dance floor, mingle area and there is lots of foreplay going on. Upper and lower floors have various rooms with different set up. EG: beds, swings, couches, mild bondage room etc. You can either play with others or play alone and watch. No means no.

Last visit, me and my lady had some fun while watching other couples. Halfway through, a couple joined us on the bed and there was some light play between the ladies. The other guy tried to initiate contact with my lady but she quickly shot him down and he was cool with it.

After we finished round 1, we dressed and went to check out the rest of the house. Watched a hot lesbian scene between 2 moderately attractive ladies in their mid-40's. After that, saw a GB with 1 lady and 4 guys. Her husband sat in the corner watching with a smile as she was filled virtually every way possible aside from double anal.

We went back upstairs and started round 2 while watching a straight 4 some / swap. Good show.

All in all, we loved the place and never had a negative issue. Door fee was 60 but that may have changed as my experiences were a couple years ago. Couples ranged in age from mid-20's to early 60's. Place was full so there were plenty of opportunities to find what we wanted.

If you're self conscious for whatever reason, this isn't the place for you. I'm slightly above average in the pants and never self conscious. But just by watching some facial expressions, it appeared some guys became self conscious when a lean ripped super hung young man caught the eye of said guys wife. Same for some of the average ladies who noticed their man looking at the perfect bodies of the younger ladies. During some conversations, we talked to a couple who was there for the first time, as well as couples who had been going there for years every month.

SullyErna69
12-04-18, 11:35
Interesting. Post a link.Www.leisuretime-club.com

BigBoss203
12-05-18, 21:07
If you speak of Leisure Time, I've visited this place multiple times. Couples and single ladies only. BYOB. First floor has dance floor, mingle area and there is lots of foreplay going on. Upper and lower floors have various rooms with different set up. EG: beds, swings, couches, mild bondage room etc. You can either play with others or play alone and watch. No means no.

Last visit, me and my lady had some fun while watching other couples. Halfway through, a couple joined us on the bed and there was some light play between the ladies. The other guy tried to initiate contact with my lady but she quickly shot him down and he was cool with it.

After we finished round 1, we dressed and went to check out the rest of the house. Watched a hot lesbian scene between 2 moderately attractive ladies in their mid-40's. After that, saw a GB with 1 lady and 4 guys. Her husband sat in the corner watching with a smile as she was filled virtually every way possible aside from double anal.

We went back upstairs and started round 2 while watching a straight 4 some / swap. Good show.

All in all, we loved the place and never had a negative issue. Door fee was 60 but that may have changed as my experiences were a couple years ago. Couples ranged in age from mid-20's to early 60's. Place was full so there were plenty of opportunities to find what we wanted.

If you're self conscious for whatever reason, this isn't the place for you. I'm slightly above average in the pants and never self conscious. But just by watching some facial expressions, it appeared some guys became self conscious when a lean ripped super hung young man caught the eye of said guys wife. Same for some of the average ladies who noticed their man looking at the perfect bodies of the younger ladies. During some conversations, we talked to a couple who was there for the first time, as well as couples who had been going there for years every month.Yes that is the one I speak of. Thank you for the info. I went to one in Manhattan called Taste Parties. It was awesome but hefty price for a couple (180).

Scrappydoo
05-09-19, 12:15
Hi was planning on going to one of the casinos in a couple of weeks with a friend o mines for a weekend and wanted to know what websites or forums to get in touch with other like minded couples who might be interested in meeting up. Thanks in advance totally a newbie at this.

Drewonhere
05-09-19, 14:43
Hi was planning on going to one of the casinos in a couple of weeks with a friend o mines for a weekend and wanted to know what websites or forums to get in touch with other like minded couples who might be interested in meeting up. Thanks in advance totally a newbie at this.Swinglifestyle.com

FetLife.com, search groups.

Scrappydoo
05-11-19, 15:35
Hi seeing if there's any couples interested in meeting up.

Sore Thumb
09-24-19, 12:01
I have a very attractive and willing lady who wants to suck and possibly fuck 5+ guys, probably through a GH but possibly might invite select individuals into the booth.

How TF do I set this up?

I don't want to bring her some place and hope for the best, only to end up surrounded by dudes who are only there to play with other dudes.

Richie369
09-24-19, 13:17
I have a very attractive and willing lady who wants to suck and possibly fuck 5+ guys, probably through a GH but possibly might invite select individuals into the booth.

How TF do I set this up?

I don't want to bring her some place and hope for the best, only to end up surrounded by dudes who are only there to play with other dudes.Where would this be in CT?

Thanks,

Rich.

Joenct
09-24-19, 23:31
Where would this be in CT?

Thanks,

Rich.Post a time and place and have guys private message you.

Sore Thumb
09-25-19, 13:42
Post a time and place and have guys private message you.Not a bad idea. I'm unsure how far ahead I can get her wrangled together and where the best place would be. A few of you guys have offered ideas and your services, which is appreciated.

When In Vegas
09-26-19, 10:33
You could try Video Book in Waterbury. They have booths and might even have glory holes. There is nominal fee to get in. Girls are free. I would call them first. Your other option is the Art Theater in Hartford but that could get out of hand unless they allow your group upstairs. They usually only allow couples.

Good luck,

Vegas.

How TF do I set this up?

I don't want to bring her some place and hope for the best, only to end up surrounded by dudes who are only there to play with other dudes.

Member #6102
09-26-19, 11:03
You could try Video Book in Waterbury. They have booths and might even have glory holes. There is nominal fee to get in. Girls are free. I would call them first. Your other option is the Art Theater in Hartford but that could get out of hand unless they allow your group upstairs. They usually only allow couples.

Good luck,

Vegas.The two gh places that I'm aware of are Erotic Zone in Hartford and Locomotion in Groton / NL.

Whatever the venue, might consider some advance recon and offer $50 or so to an employee to help with logistics -- making sure 2 adjoining booths are available, keep other people away during event, whatever. I'm sure your other participants would kick in $10 or $15 each if asked.

ManLovesLadies
09-26-19, 14:15

How TF do I set this up?

I don't want to bring her some place and hope for the best, only to end up surrounded by dudes who are only there to play with other dudes.Get a room.

Tell guys on here about it.

It enables you to screen the participants.

Tell them they need to throw in a few bucks to help pay for the room.

Then you can cater to whatever she wants. One guy at a time.

Have a couple of guys double team.

You could even make your own glory hole out of a sheet of foam board and put it on the bathroom door.

Her safety needs to be your first consideration.

Mr Mike1952
09-27-19, 16:21

Good luck,

Vegas.The Art is closed, nominally for renovations, but probably because they ran out of money.

ManLovesLadies
01-04-20, 17:41
Have a woman who has asked me to set up a gang bang for her tonight.

If we can get enough guys, it will be in some Berlin Turnpike Hotel.

Let me know if you are interested in private message.

If we don't get enough guys, we'll go for another time.

She is not a pro. There is no charge. If you want to throw me a couple of bucks to help pay for the room, that's cool, but not mandatory.

I think it's too late to expect to get anyone for her, but I agreed to help.

ManLovesLadies
01-05-20, 01:01

She is not a pro. There is no charge. If you want to throw me a couple of bucks to help pay for the room, that's cool, but not mandatory.

I think it's too late to expect to get anyone for her, but I agreed to help.Canceled due to lack of interest.

Will try again at a later date with more notice.

Snowman2
01-05-20, 08:36

I think it's too late to expect to get anyone for her, but I agreed to help.I would like to help, but this community needs more notice.

Keep us posted for the future.

Dayside
01-05-20, 17:06
Sorry I'm in the same boat about the notice sounds like fun thought.

Canceled due to lack of interest.

Will try again at a later date with more notice.

BobbyTheHobby
01-06-20, 06:59
Sorry I'm in the same boat about the notice sounds like fun thought.I would also love to contribute to this. Just a little more notice and I'm in.

Crutches
01-06-20, 15:07
Same here, more notice and I'm in.

I would also love to contribute to this. Just a little more notice and I'm in.

SeekNEnjoy58
01-10-20, 13:47
Same here, more notice and I'm in.Yes- a little advance notice would be nice. Definitely could be a fun time.

FreeLovinMarc
01-19-20, 22:01
I'd love to join in.

CtwMassMonger
03-09-20, 06:51
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

RetiredbbcMonger860
09-17-20, 09:03
Older lady who's vist Luv boutique in Hartford several times in the past posted this on Fetlife.

"Currently planning on getting back to the Hartford Luv on Saturday the 19th, 5:00 pm, for another creampie gang bang".

She's definitely a lot of fun if anyone is interested!

RetiredbbcMonger860
09-17-20, 14:44
Older lady who's vist Luv boutique in Hartford several times in the past posted this on Fetlife.

"Currently planning on getting back to the Hartford Luv on Saturday the 19th, 5:00 pm, for another creampie gang bang".

She's definitely a lot of fun if anyone is interested!This couple will also be attending below is what was written.

Subject: LUV HFD Saturday night.

Were hoping to get back Saturday night around 7 ish if all goes well. She's definitely on the lookout for some ladies to experience but if all goes well as it did Tuesday some lucky guys can play again too.

If you're interested I'll be the sole decider. She is only to be addressed to give compliments and that's it. If you're across a dark room it's hard for me to tell if you're interested. If you're in close proximity (but not creepy close) and have your cock out that sends a clearer signal. Talking to me ahead of time here also makes it even easier. I know what I want for her and I'm not going to be persuaded otherwise.

Be clean for gods sake. Her biggest fear is a dirty dick. Shower, wipes, etc. After discussing with several other ladies consensus seems to be take it easy on any kind of body spray or anything strong smelling down there also.

Cumming on her is preferred, nobody is to cum in her mouth. I know it's amazing, but it's a no for us. Also hands or tongue on or in the pussy are off limits. Grab slap squeeze her ass, give a nipple a pinch or a lick, touch her body, but that's it.

If you get to play with her don't try to be a hero and last forever. If you can't finish in a reasonable amount of time she's going to get bored and move on.

I'll try to keep track of replies here but messages to me work best.

A little bird told me they were there on Wednesday Night.

Again just passing the information along.

RetiredbbcMonger860
10-09-20, 16:43
Reposting from Fetlife.

Hey, last minute plans again. 🙂 Hartford Luv Boutique, Saturday Oct 10th at 7:00 pm for creampie gangbang. Open to all participants std-free, thanks.

Pretty sure I won't run a little late this time, but might. Sorry about that.

The lady shows up everytime and its always a good time.

WillyBrooks
11-06-20, 11:31
Any idea if this is happening again this month? Assume it would be this weekend based on past history?

Reposting from Fetlife.

Hey, last minute plans again. 🙂 Hartford Luv Boutique, Saturday Oct 10th at 7:00 pm for creampie gangbang. Open to all participants std-free, thanks.

Pretty sure I won't run a little late this time, but might. Sorry about that.

The lady shows up everytime and its always a good time.

Snowman2
11-07-20, 09:44
Any idea if this is happening again this month? Assume it would be this weekend based on past history?The follow up on the event was an unwanted guest was was passed around to the attendees. It was posted on Fet by the hostess.

PM for details.

FreshClamSauce
11-10-20, 17:46
The follow up on the event was an unwanted guest was was passed around to the attendees. It was posted on Fet by the hostess.

PM for details.Was this the kind of guest you can get rid of when you're sick of them crashing on your couch or the kind you're stuck with for a very long time?

AlwaysBare
11-12-20, 13:54
Was this the kind of guest you can get rid of when you're sick of them crashing on your couch or the kind you're stuck with for a very long time?Fortunately a DR visit and script would cure it.

RetiredbbcMonger860
11-12-20, 23:09
Any idea if this is happening again this month? Assume it would be this weekend based on past history?

Won't be a follow up in the near future unfortunately.
This was bound to happen she did at lease 20+ guys all BB!

FreshClamSauce
11-16-20, 00:59
Fortunately a DR visit and script would cure it.
Won't be a follow up in the near future unfortunately.
This was bound to happen she did at lease 20+ guys all BB!Thanks to both of you guys for the info. Important for us all to keep on top of these things so everyone can stay as safe as possible.

Related: do you guys ever meet someone off FetLife? I have explored around on there a little but it seems like a clusterf*ck frankly?

Snvert
11-16-20, 18:29
Been out of it for a while. Single 33/ M looking for couple that likes to share. No gay activity. I was wondering if there are any clubs open during covid.

RetiredbbcMonger860
11-18-20, 12:38
Thanks to both of you guys for the info. Important for us all to keep on top of these things so everyone can stay as safe as possible.

Related: do you guys ever meet someone off FetLife? I have explored around on there a little but it seems like a clusterf*ck frankly?Yes I have over the years usually at Luv Boutique or The Art cinema when it was open. I've met at lease a Dozen women from fetlife over the last 2 Years.

I try to stay away from women who are knew to the swinger scene. The newbies in the lifestyle are typically a waste.

Of time.

GrayBeard01
11-19-20, 16:05
Been out of it for a while. Single 33/ M looking for couple that likes to share. No gay activity. I was wondering if there are any clubs open during covid.Due to covid Leisure Time Club is not open but that would be a great place for you to make new friends when it is open. Of course you need to find an adventerous, lecherous gal to go with you. I would recommend avoiding group activities for a little while longer. Just lost a friend the other day.

Rito1
02-25-21, 11:33
I am from Boston and was thinking about driving down to the Art Cinema because I hear it is fun there. This is the only forum I see any info at all about it, but nothing has been posted for a while. I know they just re-opened not to long ago. But has anyone been there since they re-opened? If so how is it. When is the best time to go. I don't want to drive 2 hours for nothing.

Thank you.

Snowman2
02-26-21, 09:58
Join Fetlife, there are discussion groups about the Art, who's going and when. As well as other venues around the state.

I am from Boston and was thinking about driving down to the Art Cinema because I hear it is fun there. This is the only forum I see any info at all about it, but nothing has been posted for a while. I know they just re-opened not to long ago. But has anyone been there since they re-opened? If so how is it. When is the best time to go. I don't want to drive 2 hours for nothing.

Thank you.

Member #6102
02-26-21, 13:06

Thank you.Yes, it is as great as you've heard. The movies are good quality -- better than the stuff in video store booths -- the theatre is clean and comfy, and great vibe in the couples balcony, so IMO a great place to bring a lady. There's even a nice room where you or your lady can change into something more comfortable. The lower level (mostly single guys) can get more aggressive or seedy. Most people in the balcony do get naked or close enough and openly fuck / suck / whatever but I also see folks just watching. You will not be allowed into the balcony though unless you are part of a couple.

Most times I've been there maybe 4-6 other couples have been in and out over the course of an hour, but I've also been there when there has been no one else. I suspect your best chance of having company is Monday evening because couples are free on Monday. Otherwise I'd stick with Sat night as best possibility. That said, the time we were the only ones there it was kind of hot to have the entire balcony as our bedroom so had great sex anyway, so hardly a total loss.

Westsideguy89
02-27-21, 14:04
I got a girl who wants to try a couple of things with me. We need a couple. Senior members with more than 75 posts only message me.

RetiredbbcMonger860
03-16-21, 09:13
Stright from The Art Cinema group on Fetlife thought I'd share. See attachments for photos.

"I'm having such fun at the Art that I will be back again this Wednesday 3/17. I'm going to arrive around 4 and stay a bit later to meet some of the horny after work crowd.

As usual I'm hoping for lots of guys to show up and fill my holes full of hard cock and big loads of cum. Bareback only!

I love sucking dick but more than anything hope to get fucked. A DP would be amazing!

Hope to see you all there.

P.S. Please don't PM me and ask me to meet you solo beforehand or give you a BJ in your car outside. I'm only looking for a theater gangbang".

Link to group discussion and Her profile below.

https://fetlife.com/groups/105689/posts/17896972

https://fetlife.com/users/4817805

Drewonhere
03-16-21, 19:19
Stright from The Art Cinema group on Fetlife thought I'd share. See attachments for photos.

"I'm having such fun at the Art that I will be back again this Wednesday 3/17. I'm going to arrive around 4 and stay a bit later to meet some of the horny after work crowd.

As usual I'm hoping for lots of guys to show up and fill my holes full of hard cock and big loads of cum. Bareback only!

I love sucking dick but more than anything hope to get fucked. A DP would be amazing!

Hope to see you all there.

P.S. Please don't PM me and ask me to meet you solo beforehand or give you a BJ in your car outside. I'm only looking for a theater gangbang".

Link to group discussion and Her profile below.

https://fetlife.com/groups/105689/posts/17896972

https://fetlife.com/users/4817805She's a post op MTF from Burlington VT. I'm not criticizing or judging, just stating a fact.

Snowman2
03-20-21, 09:09
A STG girl would like to setup a hotel party limited to 10 senior members over the age of 40.

There will be a cover at the door to take care of expenses.

Portions will be filmed, no faces.

Condoms will be provided and worn for everyone's protection.

Location will be at a hotel along the shoreline close to New Haven on a weekend night.

DM / PM for inquires.

CTattyGuy
05-25-21, 16:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

CTattyGuy
05-26-21, 12:09
This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

I don't understand why my post was deleted or why there was an infraction. The post had nothing to do with trans people in any way. I am not trying to be difficult but could you please explain what was wrong with my post? I tried to direct message the admin but it got kicked back.

Crutches
05-26-21, 13:58
This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

I don't understand why my post was deleted or why there was an infraction. The post had nothing to do with trans people in any way. I am not trying to be difficult but could you please explain what was wrong with my post? I tried to direct message the admin but it got kicked back.Check your PM's.

CTattyGuy
05-28-21, 12:42
Check your PM's.

I don't have anything from you. Are you sure this was meant for me? Seriously, I didn't refer to trans people in any way.

RetiredbbcMonger860
12-13-21, 20:16
Just passing the post from Fetlife along guys.

"All you gentlemen assured my mind enough for me to nail down a date that I'll be sticking with. Tomorrow (Tuesday the 14th) I'll be coming to the Luv in Hartford. I hope to be used by whoever is there and wants to take advantage of me. You can write on me, slap me, fuck me (condom required), call me names (*****, ****, *****, cow, pig, etc.), finger me, play with / slap my tits, finger my ass, eat me, shove your cock in my throat, pass me around. Anything else you want to do, just ask! Hard limits on my page. Hope you enjoy me".

See photos attached.

RetiredbbcMonger860
12-14-21, 15:20
Just passing the post from Fetlife along guys.

"All you gentlemen assured my mind enough for me to nail down a date that I'll be sticking with. Tomorrow (Tuesday the 14th) I'll be coming to the Luv in Hartford. I hope to be used by whoever is there and wants to take advantage of me. You can write on me, slap me, fuck me (condom required), call me names (*****, ****, *****, cow, pig, etc.), finger me, play with / slap my tits, finger my ass, eat me, shove your cock in my throat, pass me around. Anything else you want to do, just ask! Hard limits on my page. Hope you enjoy me".

See photos attached.This event is postponed! Unexpected personal life event today. Looking forward to seeing you all another time. Will stop by later this week just to scope the place out and post another event ASAP! Sorry for the disappointment.

Jeep2013
12-15-21, 10:49
How does a single male get into the swinger scene?

Drewonhere
12-15-21, 17:54
How does a single male get into the swinger scene?Be good looking, sociable, very respectful, have a big fat D and can F like a bull.

YMMV.

The above mentioned types do well with the hot wives scene. Once proven, that community welcomes based on reputation.

Try Swinger lifestyle. Or Fetlife.

Good luck.

SR Only
12-15-21, 21:35
Be good looking, sociable, very respectful, have a big fat D and can F like a bull.Damn, Is that what I've done wrong?! If I only knew. : ^ )

JackTaggart
04-09-22, 15:41
Hey. Not sure if its OK or not to post fetlife events so I won't directly link. But there is a Bukakke at the Art Cinema for the super hot Kalimarana at 8:00 pm on 4/23. I have been to a couple gangbangs with her and she is the real deal. I am sure it will be super busy. But if you are looking to take a look at things in the swinger scene this would be a good thing to go to and at a minimum observe. I am not involved in planning this in any way. Anyone have anything going on or trying to plan? In my experience flaky guys are the biggest problem in getting things going. Hopefully we get more posts about the swinger scene in CT. It does exist!

GrayBeard01
04-10-22, 16:51
Hey. Not sure if its OK or not to post fetlife events so I won't directly link. But there is a Bukakke at the Art Cinema for the super hot Kalimarana at 8:00 pm on 4/23. I have been to a couple gangbangs with her and she is the real deal. I am sure it will be super busy. But if you are looking to take a look at things in the swinger scene this would be a good thing to go to and at a minimum observe. I am not involved in planning this in any way. Anyone have anything going on or trying to plan? In my experience flaky guys are the biggest problem in getting things going. Hopefully we get more posts about the swinger scene in CT. It does exist!Is Zion St still a thing. Have not been since pre-covid and if I were to go again I would need to find a non-pro willing partner. Won't risk a pro just in case she carris gifts. Too many people can get hurt that way.

Member #6102
04-11-22, 13:35
Hey. Not sure if its OK or not to post fetlife events so I won't directly link. But there is a Bukakke at the Art Cinema for the super hot Kalimarana at 8:00 pm on 4/23. I have been to a couple gangbangs with her and she is the real deal. I am sure it will be super busy. But if you are looking to take a look at things in the swinger scene this would be a good thing to go to and at a minimum observe. I am not involved in planning this in any way. Anyone have anything going on or trying to plan? In my experience flaky guys are the biggest problem in getting things going. Hopefully we get more posts about the swinger scene in CT. It does exist!As of right now 367 guys have RSVP'ed, LOL, with still almost 2 weeks to go.

SR Only
04-11-22, 18:43
As of right now 367 guys have RSVP'ed, LOL, with still almost 2 weeks to go.Why so few? LOL : )

YDidIWait
04-11-22, 20:37
As of right now 367 guys have RSVP'ed, LOL, with still almost 2 weeks to go.As a good friend pointed out, "Where is everyone going to park? Actually now that I think about it they should follow the airline seat loading model and use a zone boarding sequence. Groups A, B, C. Those that will actively participate can select an aisle seat, those voyeurs get a window seat.

JackTaggart
04-12-22, 19:14
There is a couple (among many I am sure) going this Friday night at 9:00 pm. Based on their posting history, pictures, and videos, they seem legit.

MaxMacD is the username on fetlife and there is also a private group that you can join. If you look at their profile though you can tell what they are into. As many creampies as possible for her on the main floor. They plan to spend most of their time on the main floor too.

For the mods. Swingers seemed to be the best category for this, but its not really a report. Hopefully its OK or maybe a new category could be created?

JackTaggart
11-14-22, 10:12
It's in NYC, but figured some of you might have interest. Not my event but I am going. Seems well run based on the requirements for testing and she is posting test results for us to see too. Message her on FetLife if you are interested and if you meet whatever her critera is she will ask you to submit some info.

https://fetlife.com/events/1201642

CasinoGuy66
11-17-22, 19:18
It's in NYC, but figured some of you might have interest. Not my event but I am going. Seems well run based on the requirements for testing and she is posting test results for us to see too. Message her on FetLife if you are interested and if you meet whatever her critera is she will ask you to submit some info.

https://fetlife.com/events/1201642Thanks for posting this is gold.

RetiredbbcMonger860
01-05-24, 00:22
The poster isn't very attractive but is a good lay takes it in all three holes. See screenshots attached for futher details.

The poster is also on Fetlife the screen name is MalValPal.

In my opinion MalValPal is worth the $10.00 entery fee at Luv Boutique.

Jarred
01-07-24, 16:07
The poster isn't very attractive but is a good lay takes it in all three holes. See screenshots attached for futher details.

The poster is also on Fetlife the screen name is MalValPal.

In my opinion MalValPal is worth the $10.00 entery fee at Luv Boutique.Thanks for the post. I saw this late, so going wasn't an option. Is she worth it really? Will she respond to a direct request to hook up?

RetiredbbcMonger860
01-08-24, 05:20
Thanks for the post. I saw this late, so going wasn't an option. Is she worth it really? Will she respond to a direct request to hook up?I didn't attend. I suggest contacting the OP on Fetlife or waiting for a future discussion post.

Kimbsl1998
01-09-24, 01:11
Thanks for the post. I saw this late, so going wasn't an option. Is she worth it really? Will she respond to a direct request to hook up?I haven't seen any reports or updates about the event. I'm waiting too.

RetiredbbcMonger860
01-09-24, 06:49
I haven't seen any reports or updates about the event. I'm waiting too.All the information regarding the event at luv boutique was posted on fetlife. The OP did show up. In my I original posting I attached the screenshot of the Fetlife post and stated the OP screen name.

All I was doing was sharing the original posting that the OP would be attending luv boutique on this day at this time.

In the future I suggest making an account on Fetlife.

OtisHimeros
03-22-24, 21:28
Sorry I've been off the site for a while so I'm trying to get all my reports in.

Seems like many of you have been valiant hunters.

Hot Wife advertised and she certainly is. He is probably sixties and she might be late forties. Pics are accurate. They are also looking for groups for gang bang etc. Was invited but had a conflict. I saw her one on one with him watching. Started on her freshly showered body in early AM with some kiss, suck and DATY. Delicious. She came twice and we moved on. He fingered her to an O while she was blowing me and then she climbed on for a ride Hit Mish and I was done for. . BB CIP is available and CIM. One Shot though so make it last. . Great BBJ Riding, missionary, DFK. He watched and was not threatening. Almost wanted him to help spit roast her. Beautiful old Victorian style home with many antiques. Have Fun. She is beautiful and very nice. A GEM Price is firm as advertised but maybe you can buy another shot.

Good Hunting.