PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

PrivateDick
02-04-09, 13:06
Stopped by fantasy a couple of days ago. Asked for my favorite Gina. But she was not available.
Instead Miko took care of me. Spinner, good attitude and great oral skills.
She told me that bussines was very slow lately. Which translated into very attentive service that day.

Sensational09
02-11-09, 21:10
Visited yesterday, had a great TS and DATY with mish. Massage was Ok but overall afine experience

Bubba261
02-12-09, 00:20
Visited yesterday, had a great TS and DATY with mish. Massage was Ok but overall afine experience

Who is Mish? I never met her before!

Big Wook
02-12-09, 19:12
Mish Missionary position, Man on top during intercourse

Dickcheney
02-14-09, 03:23
Am I the only guy that misses American? Does anyone know what happened to any of the girls like Ginger,Sabine I can't get into the asian thing any information on American girls would be greatly appreciated.Do any of you know what happened with this place? Was it busted or did they just close up shop? It was the best non asian establishment. Always felt safe, 2 6 was steep but always worth it. Any info is appreciated.

Virile Vito
02-14-09, 12:51
Do any of you know what happened with this place? Was it busted or did they just close up shop? It was the best non asian establishment. Always felt safe, 2 6 was steep but always worth it. Any info is appreciated.

Damn Dick Cheney, I thought your snooping ass was watching everybody! The answer is busted. Search through the archives and there was plenty of talk at the time.

Dickcheney
02-14-09, 18:05
Damn Dick Cheney, I thought your snooping ass was watching everybody! The answer is busted. Search through the archives and there was plenty of talk at the time.Thanks Vito, what I found is that they had employed girls from a service that was busted and they were working with police. Still sucks have been out of the area for a while and was looking forward visiting some old memories.

NhDrillMstr
02-14-09, 18:15
Damn Dick Cheney, I thought your snooping ass was watching everybody! The answer is busted. Search through the archives and there was plenty of talk at the time.

Whatever happened to the black chick that worked there and another female, I think she went by name of Robin. Not sure, great chest though.

And on another note, I'm a young black male and can't ever get let into Fantasy. It's annoying but I swear they profiling! Grrr!

Seymore
02-14-09, 19:55
Try dressing a little conservative and less thugish, no pun intended. Your money is green; however, if you appear a threat they will not let you through the door. Many AMP have been the victims of robberies that go unreported.

Whatever happened to the black chick that worked there and another female, I think she went by name of Robin. Not sure, great chest though.

And on another note, I'm a young black male and can't ever get let into Fantasy. It's annoying but I swear they profiling! Grrr!

NhDrillMstr
02-17-09, 12:52
Try dressing a little conservative and less thugish, no pun intended. Your money is green; however, if you appear a threat they will not let you through the door. Many AMP have been the victims of robberies that go unreported.

The thing is I do, I'm as square as they come. Oh well. Maybe it's a sign and a good thing for me not to. I've had my fair share of oriental booty.

VilunyaChert
02-17-09, 15:50
The thing is I do, I'm as square as they come.

Maybe you're dressing and acting too square, and they think you're a plainclothes cop?

Doc Simp
02-19-09, 12:57
No, its not the way hes dressing. Same thing happened to me. You show up and they will tell you there are no girls or only one girl and she is with a customer. Happened to me bout week ago or so.

NhDrillMstr
02-22-09, 15:24
Maybe you're dressing and acting too square, and they think you're a plainclothes cop?

I don't stress/sweat it. There are plenty of other amps for me to go to.

Wanderer
03-07-09, 20:48
No, its not the way hes dressing. Same thing happened to me. You show up and they will tell you there are no girls or only one girl and she is with a customer. Happened to me bout week ago or so.

Shades of the old Cleo's up in Waterbury, before it closed mysteriously.. And the only girl there, was a cold fish. (or her tube of K=Y sure as hell was.)

Sounds like lack of service confounded by lack of girls..

Hope Bridgeport doesn't become the next Waterbury.

Ray Alan
03-31-09, 23:26
Stopped in to D's today for a little R&T. It has been over a year since my last visit. My last few times I was taken care of by Allison, who is more than compitent.

Anyhow, I called and made an appointment not asking for anyone specific. I was told I would get Mia. I showed up 5 min. Early as was greeted by Mia. I paid 70 for 45 min. Was led to a room. I undressed and headed for the shower room.

Shortly after my return Mia came in and she went to work. Her massage was very nice. No oil, just a towel and her fingers. She gave a complete gentle massage to my whole back side. It was very relaxing. There was not even a hint of attention paid to the boys, but sensual none the less.

After that she had me flip, then she stepped over to the shelf with the extra towels I heard the sound of a latex glove going on her hand. I got excited by just the thought that I might get a finger up the ol' corn hole, but I thought she may just want a gloved hand to do the happy ending.

Sure enough she went to work on my master cylinder but slowly moved her hand first down to my perenium and back to my cock, and back and forth a few times, then she stuck her finger in. Whoa the sensation! She worked my hole, would stop and work my pole. Back and forth a few times, until finally working both rod and my hole and the same time. The release was wonderful.

After I got my wits back, she stepped out to get a hot towel. After she cleaned me up, she had me flip back on my belly and she rubbed the hot towel on my back and legs and gave me a short and similar massage as before but this times using the hot towel. Then she said I was done.

I sat up got dressed as she was stripping the table. I expected her to leave during this time as all the others in the past have done at this place but she did not. I reached in my pocket, and pulled out a Jackson and put it on the shelf. As I was doing this she told me that they do not get anything from the front, meaning the girls work for tips only.

Well, that had to be my 14th visit to Deidra's and one Jackson was always acceptable. I had many repeats with the same massuse and I never received a complaint. Call me nieve if you will, but I can't believe, that charging me $70 for 45 min. That the girls do not get a cut. And to top it all off, I was in and out in less that 45 min.

I still think this place is a good value, and although this is the first time I got a prostate massage, and her skills were excellent, I will not repeat with Mia.

Be safe.

Mr Frasier
04-01-09, 19:10
Ray,

I don't want to start a pissin' contest but I believe that Mia is telling the truth. Deidra stopped paying the girls a long time ago. The ladies that work there aren't strung out SWs. Most of them have mouths to feed and all have bills to pay. Look at the economics. A jackson for 45 minutes work? Could you live in that?

Coolkat
04-02-09, 07:13
Anybody been here recently? Used to be my ATF two years ago until Bridgeport was taken off my route. I liked the parking arrangements and the back door entrance/exit. The girls were a little older when I was there but good looking none the less. I remember three girls working there; A girl named Tina who was a fixture there and then a rotation of two other girls. Just wondering if it is still the same? Never had a bad experience there. Very solid AMP IMHO.

Tech Razor
04-02-09, 07:19
Ray,

I don't want to start a pissin' contest but I believe that Mia is telling the truth. Deidra stopped paying the girls a long time ago. The ladies that work there aren't strung out SWs. Most of them have mouths to feed and all have bills to pay. Look at the economics. A jackson for 45 minutes work? Could you live in that?I have been there several times and the girls don't get anything from the front, that aslo goes for mostly all AMP's as well. Most of the times the girls at the AMP have to pay the owner for the day of a "rent" cost for the room. I don't know if that is true for Dee's, but everyone needs to make a living (but not to much now since we don't want inflation to set in on their prices)

Power Tool
04-02-09, 10:34
Senior member from the Indiana boards heading to the Milford area for a couple weeks looking to sample the local attractions.

Any advice on MP/AMP/Clubs/Providers would be greatly appreciated - will certainly reciprocate if you're ever in the midwest.

PM is great!

Thanks.

Zippy2853
04-02-09, 12:03
Whats the shower deal...is it assisted?

Ive never dont the shower part there...just the work and the hot towel gag....

Am I missing anything ?

Also, who is good...
Personally Allison is my fav....followed by Lucy

Tech Razor
04-02-09, 17:58
Whats the shower deal...is it assisted?

Ive never dont the shower part there...just the work and the hot towel gag....

Am I missing anything ?

Also, who is good...
Personally Allison is my fav....followed by LucyShower is not assited, no extras and your are not missing anything.

To me all girls go that extra mile there.

Benni
04-03-09, 20:09
After that she had me flip, then she stepped over to the shelf with the extra towels I heard the sound of a latex glove going on her hand. I got excited by just the thought that I might get a finger up the ol' corn hole, but I thought she may just want a gloved hand to do the happy ending.Never heard latex used in a session.

Zippy2853
04-07-09, 00:45
Lucy uses a glove but only on the T

Ray Alan
04-07-09, 22:58
Lucy uses a glove but only on the TWhat is a T?

Ratso22
04-08-09, 03:08
What is a T?

Something you hit a golf ball off of? A shirt you wear under another shirt?

Hardy Har
04-08-09, 05:12
Something you hit a golf ball off of? A shirt you wear under another shirt?Hmm. Actually I'm puzzled myself, what is a "T"?

Willy O
04-08-09, 10:16
Something you hit a golf ball off of? A shirt you wear under another shirt?LOL! I'm guessing he means on the turn but not sure.

SflMale
04-08-09, 20:30
LOL! I'm guessing he means on the turn but not sure.Hello guys,

My first post.

The t stands for "twat".

Hardy Har
04-09-09, 00:18
Per Urbandictionary "T" means:

*Short for Topicality

*What Bostonians call their public transport system

*crystal meth. Often used to refer specifically to 1/16 ounce of crystal meth

*Abbreviation for Terrorist in Counter-Strike.

*Quickfire for "Mr. T"

*used by gays as a way to say wassup, what's going on, etc.

*also used if someone is gossipping, "spilling t"

WTF!!! none of them makes sence, someone just tell me, its starting to bug me, lol

Power Tool
04-09-09, 12:29
Hello guys,

My first post.

The t stands for "twat".

Why would she use a glove on her own "T" - I think turn is the most logical explanation, although I like the one about something to hit a golf ball off of.

Strong Stud
04-09-09, 12:52
Wouldn't the "T" be the tug? No glove on the "R" (rub), but a glove on the "T" (tug).

Power Tool
04-09-09, 18:38
Wouldn't the "T" be the tug? No glove on the "R" (rub), but a glove on the "T" (tug).

That is brilliant, and by a 1st time poster - make that man an honorary senior for the day!!!

Whome
04-09-09, 20:10
That is brilliant, and by a 1st time poster - make that man an honorary senior for the day!!!

I was thinking the same thing. Well done.

Ray Alan
04-09-09, 21:50
Wouldn't the "T" be the tug? No glove on the "R" (rub), but a glove on the "T" (tug).You are a smart man.

All though I do prefer a bare hand when it comes time for the "T"

Willy O
04-09-09, 22:10
I was thinking the same thing.

Well done.Brilliant! R&T T&R.

Can't be that!

Ray Alan
05-10-09, 15:09
Ray,

I don't want to start a pissin' contest but I believe that Mia is telling the truth. Deidra stopped paying the girls a long time ago. The ladies that work there aren't strung out SWs. Most of them have mouths to feed and all have bills to pay. Look at the economics. A jackson for 45 minutes work? Could you live in that? I was in the CVS store across from D's yesterday and I passed Mia in one of the isles. When I spotted her I thought she looked familiar. We made eye contact and it was easy to tell she recognized me as soon as I recognized her. I never said a word to her and she just gave me a disapointing look. I figured oh well, I will never ask for her again. If she reads this forum she will know I was the dude who short changed her on the tip.

Benni
05-23-09, 20:45
Wanted to checkout Fantasy. I asked for Gina and Miko since they had good reviews, Gina was not available, hence opted for Miko. Being Sunday evening, it was not busy. Miko has a very pleasant personality. TS was average followed by decent massage. Session was great, we exchanged light kisses during the session unusual for an AMP.
Highly recommend Miko, you will not be disappointed.

Tommy13
05-31-09, 21:39
Stopped in BC before heading home from T's last night.

I guess it was some guy's birthday. The usual trash was about and it was an hour before closing. I've been here before late night and no one has ever bothered me despite its sketchiness.

Two latina women, one old enough to be my mom the other old enough to be my grandmom, immediately eyed me and I ignored them.

I just sat back and watched.

Jersey, who used to work at T's was there she looked aight.

I met Mini. Tiny Latina who is supercute. She totally doesn't fit in there, she seems like she would be more at home at T's or at least PM's. I was about to leave before I looked over and saw her sitting across from me and immediately said "come here."

I like that this place is no-cover and no drink minimum. There are some undesireable elements about the place, but otherwise it's okay.

In light of what happened at T's this past month, Seniors can PM me for details otherwise I'll leave it at that.

BoninBoy
06-04-09, 00:50
Stopped by Osaka. Had not been there in years. Looks like they have not gotten new women in years also. $.6 at the door, takes me to room. Tells me another .6 for HE. I counter with .5 OK. TS was OK, few minutes in the sauna. Basic lousy massage for 15 minutes, then the flip. Happy. I say its only been 25 minutes, paid for an hour. She starts working on my legs, a little neck, then out the door. I will not repeat.

Blue Parrot
06-04-09, 04:37
I had a dream. I had a dream that I went to Bishops a few months back and got the digits of the hottest thing I have seen in all of BP. Beautiful Columbian ass, skin, eyes, and petite.

I also had a dream that we met up at her place - not too far from BC's. Her and her sister (who also dances) share this apartment. Apartment and room semi-messy. Hispanic music blasting form her laptop. They also have these weird looking fish in a clearly uncleaned fish tank.

While she is no longer based in BP or works at BC's, she still has the apartment and comes up from Jersey a few days a week.

In my dream, I was willing to trade digits with senior members.

Bubba261
06-04-09, 19:45
I had a dream. I had a dream that I went to Bishops a few months back and got the digits of the hottest thing I have seen in all of BP. Beautiful Columbian ass, skin, eyes, and petite.

I also had a dream that we met up at her place - not too far from BC's. Her and her sister (who also dances) share this apartment. Apartment and room semi-messy. Hispanic music blasting form her laptop. They also have these weird looking fish in a clearly uncleaned fish tank.

While she is no longer based in BP or works at BC's, she still has the apartment and comes up from Jersey a few days a week.

I was going to comment, but will pass....let someone else comment on these "dreams".

Hardy Har
06-05-09, 01:10
Dreamer boy is right on the money with the description of her place/situation.

I was going to comment, but will pass....let someone else comment on these "dreams".

Blue Parrot
06-05-09, 03:51
Dreamer boy is right on the money with the description of her place/situation.Thanks, Hardy Har.

My dreams have been known to be borderline psychic!

PrivateDick
06-08-09, 09:48
Paid a visit to Fantasy yesterday night. Place was packed, asked for Miko. (Miko vacation) then asked for Gina. (Gina busy with customer). Fuck I was running out of names.
I was introduced to Paula, a bit on the chubby side and mid 40s.
She provides a good massage and overall service is very enthusiastic. But she is a bit on the older side for my taste.

Bukkakeparty
06-08-09, 19:09

Yeah I don't know what place is messier, her apt. or Bishops. Does she got new digits? The number I got is out of service, haven't had her in like 2 months. Any info on Sofia?

KantDelay
06-08-09, 20:38
Yeah I don't know what place is messier, her apt. or Bishops. Does she got new digits? The number I got is out of service, haven't had her in like 2 months. Any info on Sofia?

Same here - cell and home - out of service....

Hardy Har
06-09-09, 23:39
Call back in a few days. She runs out of minutes and just lets it sit until she comes back.

Blue Parrot
06-12-09, 06:04
Quite a few people have been PMing me about Star's sister. Paula I think it is.

I have only seen her a few times while visiting with Star. She is always taking a shower or in a towel. Star said that she dances out of state but may start dancing at BC (again? ) or Teddies. She told me this a month ago so who knows it it became true. She seems a lot louder than Star is as I heard her speaking on the phone. Star would always greet me with a sweet 'hey baby (Columbian accent)'. I did catch her (Star's sister) on the phone one time when I called the landline and she abruptly said 'what do you want'. She did not seem a sweet as Star.

As far as looks, I think I prefer Star. Her sister has a little acne from what I can tell. She is thin as well. Again did not catch her up close.

As Hardy Har stated the numbers that I have for her are currently out of service but this may be a minutes thing.

Bukkakeparty
06-12-09, 16:44
Paula has been around on and off for at least 10 years. She has huge fake tits and a decent body but sometimes gets fat. She always hung out with Linda, Jada and Vanessa back in the day at R Place and Keystones. She is at least 15 years older than Star. Quite a bit tanner in color and thicker accent.

Quite a few people have been PMing me about Star's sister. Paula I think it is.

I have only seen her a few times while visiting with Star. She is always taking a shower or in a towel. Star said that she dances out of state but may start dancing at BC (again? ) or Teddies. She told me this a month ago so who knows it it became true. She seems a lot louder than Star is as I heard her speaking on the phone. Star would always greet me with a sweet 'hey baby (Columbian accent)'. I did catch her (Star's sister) on the phone one time when I called the landline and she abruptly said 'what do you want'. She did not seem a sweet as Star.

As far as looks, I think I prefer Star. Her sister has a little acne from what I can tell. She is thin as well. Again did not catch her up close.

As Hardy Har stated the numbers that I have for her are currently out of service but this may be a minutes thing.

Blue Parrot
06-12-09, 19:14
Paula has been around on and off for at least 10 years. She has huge fake tits and a decent body but sometimes gets fat. She always hung out with Linda, Jada and Vanessa back in the day at R Place and Keystones. She is at least 15 years older than Star. Quite a bit tanner in color and thicker accent.Thanks for te clarification Bukka.

I didn't realize she used to dance at Keystones. I did not recognize her at all when I saw her. Perhaps without the dim lights, make up, and outfit, she looks way too different.

I didn't think she looked 15 years older than Star. Have you been to their place? Just want to make sure we are talking about the same girl. Star said she danced in Ohio.

Bukkakeparty
06-13-09, 09:46
Thanks for te clarification Bukka.

I didn't realize she used to dance at Keystones. I did not recognize her at all when I saw her. Perhaps without the dim lights, make up, and outfit, she looks way too different.

I didn't think she looked 15 years older than Star. Have you been to their place? Just want to make sure we are talking about the same girl. Star said she danced in Ohio.
Everyone's been to their place! this is Paula from an old post someone posted in 2004 at Keystones, from behind, but anyone that knows Paula knows this is her, scroll down about 5 or 6 posts
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=175596

Hardy Har
06-13-09, 14:18
Thats DEFENITELY her alright.

I didn't get into the BPT area untill keystones was already closed so I met her at BC.

Everyone's been to their place! this is Paula from an old post someone posted in 2004 at Keystones, from behind, but anyone that knows Paula knows this is her, scroll down about 5 or 6 posts
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=175596

Blue Parrot
06-14-09, 04:32

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=175596Thanks, Bukka.

I cannot really tell if that is the woman I saw but I will take your word for it. The woman in the pic looks a little thicker but like you said Paula may have lost some weight.

Regardless, she does seem to have a nice underboobage in the pic!

Blue Parrot
06-14-09, 04:33
Everyone's been to their place! And I thought I was special!

Sensational09
06-15-09, 20:19
Visited Fantasy the other day. Met with Gina who gave a great TS. After some mild AR we proceeded to the room and indulged in some grate BLS, DATY, 69, and more. Overall a great experience and would repeat!

Ben There
06-28-09, 15:21
I haven't seen a decent SW in weeks. I have been out at various times, unfortunately mostly in the rain and drizzle, but nothing. Yesterday was nice and I cruised 10:30am -12:00noon and again nothing, and it was nice out. One would think that with the current economic situation, and the preponderance of those with low incomes, that B'port would be rife with women willing to trade a bj for a jackson. On the bright side, B'port does have it's amps and strip bars, but where is the affordable pussy for a cheap-ass-bastard like me?

Sorry to rant. My report is that the streets have been a wasteland. I wish I could figure it out.

Ben There
06-29-09, 15:40
OK, after my rant of yesterday I decided to try something different. I have seen this girl, Michelle, advertise on CL for the past couple of years. I even made an ill-fated appointment with her last fall (one where you get to the notel and the phone just rings). Although Michelle isn't my cup of tea, I decided that the price was right. She's a little heavier than I like them, and maybe even a pound or two bigger than her photos, but she has never advertised as anything else. She does seem to be a nice girl. Today I found her ad on ********, http://eroticservices.********.com/index.php?do=view&p=1471701 , and set up a half-hour. Appointment was at her place in the Hollow. Parking felt safe. Apartment was a mess, but that was expected. Exchanged pleasantries and began with some titty-play and a CBJ, nice and easy. A little twat-play and then on to doggie. Just what I expected for my half-hour fee. Next time I'll save a jackson and opt for the qkstop.

Anyway, Michelle lives with her friend, Essense, http://eroticservices.********.com/index.php?do=view&p=1471688 , whom I have had the pleasure of in the past. Same sort of thing, but in a Milford notel and a bit pricey. Both of these girls seem to be working out of their abode, so don't expect too much from the place. I live in a hood just like this one, so it doesn't creep me out to go there, but don't expect any BestGFE girls. These are B'port chicks. But the fee won't break the bank either.

♥Michelle♥

Like what you see? Well, What are you waiting for???
Call me!! I always aim to please never rush or fuss and my svcs are out of this world!(so im told)

My Rates are as follows:

80QKSTOP 100 30MINS 150 60MINS

TO BOOK CALL 203 673 1652 XOXO MICHELLE

P.S, I'LL BE WAITING!!

MY LOCATION IS SAFE & DISCREET RIGHT OFF 195 IN BRIDGEPORT

NO BLOCKED CALLS* NO SCAMS* JUST PLAIN FUN!!

Have fun...
Ben There
Done That

NhDrillMstr
06-29-09, 18:46
I haven't seen a decent SW in weeks. I have been out at various times, unfortunately mostly in the rain and drizzle, but nothing. Yesterday was nice and I cruised 10:30am -12:00noon and again nothing, and it was nice out. One would think that with the current economic situation, and the preponderance of those with low incomes, that B'port would be rife with women willing to trade a bj for a jackson. On the bright side, B'port does have it's amps and strip bars, but where is the affordable pussy for a cheap-ass-bastard like me?

Sorry to rant. My report is that the streets have been a wasteland. I wish I could figure it out.

I've noticed the same. LE has increased their presence of late at night. It seems like it's hit or miss some nights you'll see them all out in full bloom and other nights/days just quiet.

I did pull one HSW the other night not too far from PM however she was trying to rush and then this SW had the nerve to have her period etc. She was trying to give me a CBJ but kept pushing for FS, even took her back to my crib to make it happen. Not one of my favorite experiences. Gave her .20 to get out basically and dropped her back in her hood. She did look pretty good though. One of those got 3 kids (which she left by herself thus why she was in a rush supposedly) but I believed her.

As for your other post, GOOD info, I'm definitely gonna look into getting into some of that action.

Ben There
07-09-09, 13:44
So, last week I posted about Michelle. Only Bpt Citi Swing appreciated my reconnaissance. That's OK. I can TOFTT even if the team is only one other person. Anyway, always on the lookout for a cheap fuck, I took Essence up on her quick stop special. Lives in the same neighborhood as Michelle. Disheveled, dilapidated walk-up. Mattress on the floor, TV on "The Guiding Light". Essence is a nice enough girl, very skinny, but not drugged out looking. Could use some lessons in hygiene as her snapper was a little smelly. I was there for the quick stop, but talked her into BBBJ for another 5, then she rode me like Ol' Paint. Again, these girls are not for the feint of heart. These are hard-core girls from the hood. The only thing that separates them from the street walker is the disheveled, dilapidated walk-ups they live in.

http://eroticservices.********.com/index.php?do=view&p=1489098

~~~~~~~~~~~{{{{{Sweet Essence}}}}}}~~~~{50?}~~~~~~ ...

50 Kiss Quick Stop Special!♥!50 Kiss Quick Stop Special!!
Essence is have a special from 10am-2pm on Thursday!!!
Call 203 540 5665 To book Essence
Regular rates: 80quickstop 100 30mins 150 60mins
Bridgeport Incall Only

Oh, Essence seems to be working with Fantasy. I have yet to meet her. Essence said that she didn't know where she was. Here's her ad, also.

http://eroticservices.********.com/index.php?do=view&p=1489090

Hey My name is Fantasy...
Do you have one? Well let me be the one to make it come tru and get it right.

I always aim to please, never rush or fuss and make sure you leave with a smile.
My pics are 100% Real so no bait and switch here.
Upscale gentlemen preferred.
No Thugs! No Blocked Calls! No Emails!
My Rates: 100 30mins 150 60mins
To Book me Call 203 534 9108
XoXo Fantasy
___________Bridgeport Incall Only!!!_________________
Available All Week Long!!!!

KantDelay
07-09-09, 14:21
LOL - I saw Michelle a while ago and once was enough for me. I actually think essence sat in the car as I was in the room with Michelle. Every now and then I think about hitting the quickie but she really wasn't my cup of tea anyway and for the price I am happy in the clubs if you know what I mean. The Bport streets are dead! Nice report my friend. Hang in there.

Ben There
07-13-09, 11:59
Picked up J near Washington today around 11:00. I hate picking up SWers there. It just seems so "obvious" and risky. Anyway, took her to one of my favorite spots for bbbj. 20 and a spit and had her back in 30 minutes. No digits. Pickins have been slim in the Park City.

Ben There
07-15-09, 09:49
Found Nancy, an older latina, near Georges on Iranistan yesterday. It was about 11:00 am. Went to favorite spot and got down to business. She seemed quite happy to have a Jackson in her hand. Maybe the downturn has things picking up.

Ben There
07-23-09, 14:03
Funny thing happened this morning. It was almost noon and I found myself out. I had to make a stop at Home Depot, so I swung down to Fairfield Ave. I'm bumpin' along when out of the corner of my eye I see a latina in a yellow short dress with a small purse on one of the side streets. I'm thinking, short skirt, small purse, won't hurt to look so I u-turn and then turn up the street she was on. Nope, not there, BUT I glance to my right and what do I see? Bare ass! I can't believe it. There's a woman bending over with her ass hanging out. So I whip a u-turn and park across the street, in full view of the ass. Sure enough, she had on a t-shirt and thong and nothing else. She was bending over working in a garden of sorts. Then she turned around and I realized that she was asian and that Chateau was right there on the corner. I smiled and waved. She smiled and waved and then returned to her ass-flashing gardening. Got a good ten minute show before she finished up and retreated into the back door.

Whome
07-23-09, 17:17
..... She was bending over working in a garden of sorts. ....

Actually.....she was outside trying to "cultivate" some new business :-)

Ray Alan
08-07-09, 07:04
From The CT Post

Massage parlor busted in police raid
By Daniel Tepfer
Staff writer
Updated: 08/05/2009 11:22:55 PM EDT

BRIDGEPORT -- Four people were arrested on prostitution charges during a Monday night raid on a Fairfield Avenue massage parlor.

Tong Sun Hearn, 64, who police said is the owner of the Hawaii Salon, 3486 Fairfield Ave., was charged with promoting prostitution. She was released after posting $10,000 bond.

Jessica Wood, 26, and Channon Jackson, 26, charged with prostitution, were released after posting $5,000 bonds each.

Philip Martineau, 45, of Norwalk, was charged with patronizing a prostitute and released after posting a $2,500 bond.

The arrests took place after police Sgt. William Bailey went to the salon undercover, police said, after officials received numerous complaints about the business from neighbors. While Bailey was in the salon, he was approached by Wood, who offered him sex in exchange for money, police said.

Bailey then alerted the police Tactical Narcotics Team, which raided the salon.

In a small room near the front door, officers said they saw Martineau and Jackson standing naked near a small table after having completed a sex act.

Police said Hearn admitted that she charges customers a "house fee" for a massage and that the girls also receive tips.

Police said they seized about $2,000 in cash and eight envelopes pre-addressed to the East Haven tax collector.

Ben There
08-12-09, 18:03
Started yesterday with a trip to BC. Met Chloe there, smallish white girl with straight, dirty blonde hair. I was really digging this chick because she reminded me of my first real girlfriend, except no blue-balls with Chloe! Got her digits. Will have to give her a workout sometime.

Today was cruisin Washington Ave. around noon and found my friend, Mari. She's always good for a sloppy BJ.

I had an appointment with a well known GFE provider for this evening. Scheduled it five days ago, but, alas, when it came time to get the final location, neither my v-mails nor texts were answered. Why does this happen so often? So, fell back to plan "B" and tried another well-known GFE provider in the New Haven area. She actually picked up the phone! Fun times were had, multiple fun times.

Later, decided to see if Chloe was at BC. It was late (after Yankees game) and no such luck, but I was glommed onto by some skinny, busty PR girl who spoke almost no english. Don't ask me her name because I couldn't understand her either. She did understand when I asked how much. 60. No, no. 50. No, no. How mush? 30. OK! (Why didn't I say 20) And off we go. I wasn't expecting bj/cg/bj for 30, but hell, who am I to say no.

KantDelay
08-12-09, 20:57
Started yesterday with a trip to BC. Met Chloe there, smallish white girl with straight, dirty blonde hair. I was really digging this chick because she reminded me of my first real girlfriend, except no blue-balls with Chloe! Got her digits. Will have to give her a workout sometime.

Today was cruisin Washington Ave. around noon and found my friend, Mari. She's always good for a sloppy BJ.

I had an appointment with a well known GFE provider for this evening. Scheduled it five days ago, but, alas, when it came time to get the final location, neither my v-mails nor texts were answered. Why does this happen so often? So, fell back to plan "B" and tried another well-known GFE provider in the New Haven area. She actually picked up the phone! Fun times were had, multiple fun times.

Later, decided to see if Chloe was at BC. It was late (after Yankees game) and no such luck, but I was glommed onto by some skinny, busty PR girl who spoke almost no english. Don't ask me her name because I couldn't understand her either. She did understand when I asked how much. 60. No, no. 50. No, no. How mush? 30. OK! (Why didn't I say 20) And off we go. I wasn't expecting bj/cg/bj for 30, but hell, who am I to say no.
Nice job BT! Chloe huh? Is she the really skinny one? I'm not sure which one she is but I will investigate on my own further. The "local" girls are mad at the NY set because the NY'ers come in a slash prices. Lil Mama was saying - everyone knows the rates but those hoes come in and offer it all for half price WTF?!?! LOL Well interesting intel right there, I tell ya. l8r

Sensational09
08-13-09, 20:00
Had occasion to visit Fantasy the other day and enjoyed the exprience. Met with BB about 5'5" with nice C's and a fine ass. Proceeded to TS where the soapy rubdown began, and on the flip side started a HJ on my erect ember. We then moved on to the room where I engaged in some significant DATY (my favorite), toe sucking, mish, doggie, and lots CBJ. All in all a great experience!

Soxfan04
08-15-09, 13:22
On the way back home to NY and decided to stop in at BC and check things out, get a little caffeine in my system (it was after midnight and it was a long day), etc. It was packed in there. I don't think I've ever been there before when there were so many customers. Anyway, I met a cutie by the name of Tina(?). She's tall, white, light brunette hair. We had a nice dance and conversation in the back at the normal rates and I was out the door shortly thereafter.

Bad Dawg
08-22-09, 02:54
Like mentioned in last report, BCs is variable, but got there on an early afternoon, and only 3 dancers, Sapphire's a hot BBW and made sure to tip her while dancing, cuz no one was in a giving spirit. I asked if Minnie was in but the hot blonde bartender said Minnie was off today. Then a girl in a hot red bikini came out, looking like a model for beach volleyball. She came right up to me at the bar and said her name was Terry and that she wanted a lap dance after her set. Who was I to deny her? So she danced her entire set while looking my way, with great sexy moves and eye contact the whole time. Like Stoner always says, the Fantasy begins! So with such a start, it was all up from there, she shook her C's very aggressively, and turned to show her shapely assets on the other side too. Then off to da room [had to wait a few min while she ground on me and held me in her arms. Then in pvt she started with a quick cbj and got on the padded chair for mor with hot response and really lovin it. All for the standard donation. So, I woud definitely repeat, and she may be my stripper wife at BC!

Ben There
08-22-09, 09:44
I don't know what this means, but yesterday I was driving by Hawaii Spa and saw "mamasan" going in the front door. Fans of this place, all may not be lost.

Jimmyfck2003
08-22-09, 14:54
I don't know what this means, but yesterday I was driving by Hawaii Spa and saw "mamasan" going in the front door. Fans of this place, all may not be lost.It would be a shame if they do not re-open. I have had many good times there. There is a black girl named Tonya that gives the absolute best head I have ever had.

Ray Alan
09-05-09, 22:58
I paid a visit to Osaka on Main Street today. I had a little surprise when I walked into the vestibule and standing at the door with the mama was a woman and her teenage daughter who must have been fundraising at local shops. The girl was wearing a sash over her clothes and as I was turning off Main St. I saw them go into the pizza place next door to the spa. I never would have guessed that they would venture into an AMP and ask for money, but I suppose they were just naive. I tried not to make eye contact as the mamasan waved me in.

Once inside she led me to the room. I was a bit surprised that I was not asked the standard "you been here before"? I was just led in and told to wait for the girl. Then in came Gigi, what can I say? NICE. Petty face, nice shaped natural 36" boobs. I ask for an hour and she tells me $ 60. Not sure of what she said I asked her to repeat, $ 60, she said again. I asked if that was all inclusive and she nodded and smiled. I haven't had this experience since American was open. I handed over the sheesh and she disappeared and I finished getting undressed.

When she returned she tells me that the shower room is busy and that I will have to wait, I used the time to get to know her a little, I gave her a hug and I let my hands roam a little. She returned my gestures and gave me a nice little kiss. She suggested that she start the message while we wait.

The massage was ok, standard AMP stuff, mediocre at best. No attention to the boys, but on the plus side there was not any back walking, which usually does nothing for me.

After a little rubbing another girl outside of the room informed Gigi in Korean, that the shower was free. Once in the shower room, the playing continued. Much attention was given to the special area. She cleaned my crack well and even gave me a little finger action in the ol' corn hole, right up my alley, pun intended.

Back in the room, and after her brief departure and return, it was straight in to the fun. We started out dancing to the Sade music playing in the background. Nothing like a little fuck music to set the mood. I undid her bathing suit top and exposed her beautiful breasts. I sucked and teased her nipples and worked my hands over her ass. I motion for her to get on the bed and I started to learn every part of her body I could. I pulled her bottom off and dove in for DATY. I started gently at first, and then worked my way in harder. I kept it up until I could see that she was really starting to enjoy it. I reached up and grabbed her nipples and massaged her boobs as I worked her pussy. Her moans started to get deeper, and they were way past the sound of fake AMP girl moans. After a few more minutes of this she grabbed my head and pushed it deep into her crotch. I sucked her clit into my mouth and she pushed my head in further. Then her moans and got louder and her breathing deeper. As she came she pressed her knees against the sides of my head, as she started to come out it she pushed me away.

Then it was my turn, I lay down on the bed face up and she started to learn my body from the head down. When she reached my little friend she did the mouth trick with the condom and worked little man with skill. She used the hand not holding the base of my cock to explore my balls and rectal area. When I felt I was getting close to climaxing, I pushed her off my johnson and told her it was time for me to be inside of her. She positioned her self CG and in I went. She rode me like a girl on a bronco. She matched my heaves and brought me to a fantastic climax. She cleaned me off with some tissues and left the room again.

She returned with two hot towels and cleaned me off complete. Then she gave me a quick light massage. I got dressed and left.

Rating, looks 9, she was at least 40 years old, judging by the crows feet around her eyes, but smoking hot. Attitude 10. I highly recommend Gigi and Osaka. The only down side is no back door entrance, only front door on busy Main St. I was however, led out through a back door that is unmarked on the outside to the rear parking lot. I will defiantly repeat.

OccasionalTaste
09-12-09, 18:52
On Rays report I decided to try Gigi at Osaka. WHile I can't go as far as Ray on the reccomondation, a good time was had. First I'd say she is a 34 at best and a little chunky. Nothing terrible, but far from the slender asian you get most of the time at AMPs. Pretty face, nice personality, not very good english. Nto easy to communicate. The TS was a real highlight as the face down started with a light massage that really developed into a full prostrate with a lot of frontal stroking. Shear heaven. PLENTY of attention given to the right places both sides of the flip. We covered a lot of territory back in the room and she gave it a lot of effort, but it just fell short ofsome of the GFE's I've had at Star or Old Hong Kong. My asessment 7.5.

As usual YMMV

A good time though. And worth a visit.

Glen Quagmire
10-11-09, 20:43
Swung by Bish early in the afternoon on Friday and was pleasantly surprised by the number of satisfactory options to launch my attack upon. Little Mama was licking her chops and I figured I'd let her have the honors and apply them to my pride and joy for a little spit shine. Nothing like a good buff and Polish after all. But when I came out of the head, the first thing I laid my eyes upon was the big, broad backside and hips of a certain buxom blond Colombian we all know wriggling and more or less inviting me over to say Hi. Who was I to resist? Have had many good years takin her out for a nice hard ride over some rough country and as she has been gone for like 5 months, it felt like the right time to renew old acquaintances. Was it ever. It was as good as it ever was. Damn, that girl can ride! One of my all time faves. As I reloaded with a few socials, I casually reviewed the other morsels on display. Sophie or Sofia I think, the newest Colombian in-house, back for a short stay, looked damn fine. The pure epitome of the word MILF. In capital letters, I kid you not. She made it hard not to bend her over immediately. There was another coke bottle bodied, fat bottomed, lush titted Dominican who was looking like a ripe piece of fruit ready to be plucked and as it was her b-day, she convinced me to give her her gift sooner rather than later. I gave it to her alright. And how. Duro y rapido. Muy duro. Oh yeah. Still wanted to get a shine from little Mama before callin it a day, but the little minx disappeared before I could put her to work. Guess her vitamin shake will have to wait till next time. All in all, it was a good day. Been awhile since I had a 2hr game. Guess I was in the zone.

Thats it for me boys.

Giggity

PrivateDick
10-14-09, 19:04
My fav. girl Rachel is still out on vacation. o well. mamasam set me up with Angie. nice spinner with gigantic bolt ons. Nice attitute and accomodating. The only downside is the $.8 house fee.

Rickys Wild
10-16-09, 06:16
I too like Rachel have seen her 4 or 5 times she does a good job for an AMP girl.

ConnRimmer
10-17-09, 14:34
I too like Rachel have seen her 4 or 5 times she does a good job for an AMP girl.

Yup, me too. Seen her 6 times. She is time well spent. Hope she comes back.

Fah Que
10-18-09, 11:41
Yup, me too. Seen her 6 times. She is time well spent. Hope she comes back.Usually if the girl is on a extended vacation they most of the time do not come back. They will always will have three girls on duty four on the weekends. But if they say a certain girl is on vacation it usually means she has a enough money now to move on.

ConnRimmer
10-29-09, 15:40
Usually if the girl is on a extended vacation they most of the time do not come back. They will always will have three girls on duty four on the weekends. But if they say a certain girl is on vacation it usually means she has a enough money now to move on.

Good advice from the guy who bangs street-walking crack ******. Did you just learn this secret?

Lovethatfrench
11-09-09, 10:11
Can anybody recommend an inexpensive, safe short stay in Bpo/Stratford/Milford?

JoefromCT
11-09-09, 11:48
Milford = Shoreline

OccasionalTaste
11-10-09, 00:13
Ok. I've given Gigi a second andthird try and I'm ready to rate her as the best TS ever. Yea. The rest of the vist is ok. Even goodd. But not in my 15 yrs of being in the AMP game have I had TS's like Gigi. If a prostrate massage is your thing, run don't walk to Osaka. If you just let Gigi know your reacting to her initial probes, you'll be in heaven. For full disclosure. If you get into this, get yourself up on all fours and both sides get a vigerous rubbing. Shear heaven. Buts all other top TS's to shame including BBBJ at Star some time ago.

Highly reccomended for at least a once in a lifetime experience guys.

Member 2008
11-13-09, 18:12
Paid a midday visit to BC for lunch this week. (It's starting to become a habit!). No cover $4.00 beer and a fair catered lunch for free. How do you beat that?
Anyway, there were 4-5 girls working, two regulars, one HUGE white girl and a little spinner named..... something or other.
I'm not sure when I am going to learn that young & tight usually means unexperienced, which was the case here. Like always, everything was on the menu (although her prices were a bit high) but the truth be told, she was just ok. When I was 20 I would've killed for a young thing like that, but truth be told, you are far better off with the slightly older more experienced girls.

Live and learn

M

Doh Man
11-14-09, 20:08
Well i guess it all depends on you and what you like in a girl too right? I love the young and unexperienced ones and I use the term "unexperienced" loosely. I find they are usually easier to dominate and do as they are told, and also are more willing to please. This might be just in my case, but truth be told, I would rather have tight and not so enthusiastic, then old, loose, and boring. I mean we wouldn't leave the house or the wife if that was the case, now would we?!

Paid a midday visit to BC for lunch this week. (It's starting to become a habit!). No cover $4.00 beer and a fair catered lunch for free. How do you beat that?
Anyway, there were 4-5 girls working, two regulars, one HUGE white girl and a little spinner named..... something or other.
I'm not sure when I am going to learn that young & tight usually means unexperienced, which was the case here. Like always, everything was on the menu (although her prices were a bit high) but the truth be told, she was just ok. When I was 20 I would've killed for a young thing like that, but truth be told, you are far better off with the slightly older more experienced girls.

Live and learn

M

PrivateDick
11-18-09, 11:25
Visited fantasy yesterday. Asked again for Rachell.. mamasam indicated the Rachel was not longer there but she had a " nice, young girl"
How could I say not to that offer. Well Miko comes out to greet me. I have been with Miko a few times and she is nice and has a good attitude but she is not exactly a young girl.
I asked to see the line up. A couple of girls came out and I was pleased to see my old fav. Gina, She also reconized me and greeted me with great TS and even better all inclusive service.
Left a relaxed and happy man.

Member 2008
11-20-09, 14:29
Paid a visit to BC for lunch yesterday. Chicken, rice, cold beer and Christina.
She is a bit big, but her face reminded me a lot of one of my first girlfriends (who I always wanted to F but never did). Anyway, she turned out to be a GREAT choice. Excellent lap dance, undid my pants to release the little member (which is all too rare nowdays, but a huge turn on) DFK, CBJ and CW.

Definetly will repeat

Sensational09
11-24-09, 11:24
Visited the other day, had the pleasure of Candy's company. Massage was OK but what a smokin' bod! Great DATY, mish, CBJ. Will definitely repeat

Trabic
12-06-09, 14:20
Stopped by Fantasy yesterday evening on the way home from the casino when I got sick of driving in the snow.

Saw Angie, a not especially young cutie with good fakes on a small frame, who gave good professional but not spectacular service with a couple of small twists.

She stayed in the room while I undressed and we chatted about cards and the weather a bit.

Table shower was very thorough which is always a good sign.

She dropped me off and it seemed like she was out of the room for a while. When she came back she said "Sorry I took so long, but I never saw snow before!"

After we stopped laughing about that she started in with a neck to knee tongue massage. A bit of light asian and the flip.

A bit more asian, some ball work, and cover goes on, good bj, and extended into 69.

Good grinding CG, and legs on shoulders mish, with a bit of vocals.

After I was lying on my back, assuming I wasn't getting a hard massage, but she has me flip back over and gives me a decent rub.

After a bit she asks if I mind if we stop a little early (wound up being about 45min) so she could see the snow again. I taught her how to make a snowball with mime, and took off.

Cost was Fantasy standard, session was a solid, uninspired B. I would return, but variety is the spice of life.

Sprint23
12-06-09, 23:37
I recently visited Fantasy and had a nice visit with Candy. The TS was very mechanical and cleaned all the areas. She gave me an excellent massage, and she was very accommodating with CBJ and several different positions. However, would not do reverse cowgirl for some reason. Got a full hour session would return but I am moving out of the state shortly. Gentleman, and I use that term extemely loosely, it has been a pleasure reading the reviews and obtaining the local knowledge. Be safe and enjoy.

Iamhunter
12-31-09, 05:33
I recently visited Fantasy and had a nice visit with Candy. The TS was very mechanical and cleaned all the areas. She gave me an excellent massage, and she was very accommodating with CBJ and several different positions. However, would not do reverse cowgirl for some reason. Got a full hour session would return but I am moving out of the state shortly. Gentleman, and I use that term extemely loosely, it has been a pleasure reading the reviews and obtaining the local knowledge. Be safe and enjoy.i just moved to CT recently. Fantasy sound like better than RI amp. is this amp? What is the age of parlors?

thanks.

Benni
01-08-10, 20:03
saw her last nite, only one working. She is 30ish, natural, average and nice, not a spinner. asked for Tip upfront. TS was good and special attention to rear as has been mentioned before. Left me in the sauna for few minutes. We went to the room for more fun. She did her rear and frontal stroking to get me up in the mood. Rest was standard. Massage was OK. Would recommend if you like prostate stimulation.

Bubba261
01-08-10, 20:05
i just moved to CT recently. Fantasy sound like better than RI amp. is this amp? What is the age of parlors?

thanks.

Fantasy was built decades ago, so I'd say the parlor is 60 or 70 years old?

Tiger 37
01-11-10, 04:46
Went to Fant. The other night and had to wait at door. Girl comes to door looking like I woke her up even though they are open for afew more hours. Must have been slow.

No mamasan and k-girl brings me right to room. Says her name is "rico", 5'5, 130, long black hair with nice body and bolt-ons. Asks for house fee and tip right up front. Shockingly, no TS, just a wash up with washcloth. Then right to main event, no massage at all. Attitude was good but CBJ was not. Allowed to roam but not for long. Went right to mish and could not finish as she seemed rushed. Like the place, just not this girl.

Good Luck

Rickys Wild
01-13-10, 07:48
The talent at Fantasy has been lacking lately.

Mighty Spearsman
01-18-10, 13:05
Jasmine Spa, 40 Summerfeld (off of Barnum) is in the eastern part of Bridgeport. It advertises regularly in the Fairfield County Weekly and recent ads state "$10 off with this ad" and "Truckers welcome"

Haven't read any recent posts on this place so I decided to TOFTT. Stopped by late afternoon and a woman who appeared to be at least in her early 50s answered the door, led me to a room and said that she was the only person on duty (surprise! I had thought she was the mamasan). I got the impression that this was a HJ-only place but decided to stick it out since my back needed a massage and HJ-only places usually give a decent massage.

Turned out to be the opposite of what I thought - this is definitely a FS AMP, with decent table shower and all services on the menu once we got back to the room. The massage itself was a joke, just a few soft strokes with no pressure that lasted less than a minute, then on to the flip and the "what else would you like" request. Amazingly, she said that she wanted a $200 tip for FS, I replied that $100 was the usual amount, she continued to insist on $200, so I got up and said ok, time to go. She immediately caved in and said $100 was ok, went out to get a condom and lubricant, then returned to the room, stripped off her one-piece bathing suit, dimmed the lights and off we went.

The event itself was ok, she even let me kiss her and do DATY, then she did the condom-in-mouth/bj trick (with only a short bj), then she laid back and asked me to get on top. Once I entered her, she started to complain that I wasn't coming fast enough, however I took my time before finishing up. We then cuddled and chit-chatted for a few minutes before I left, she was pleasant at that point. She even offered to give me some kimchee (maybe she was rushed because I had shown up during her dinnertime?).

Total fee was $70 ($60 with coupon) for the hour (which only lasted 40-45 minutes) plus the tip. I never saw any signs of any other human beings during my time there, certainly no other customers.

Would I return? Probably not, as the massage was a total joke and there are other AMPs in Bridgeport that provide decent BJ and FS for the same price with women who are at least 10 years younger (and who look 20 years younger) than this woman.

Mighty Spearsman
01-18-10, 13:36
i just moved to CT recently. Fantasy sound like better than RI amp. is this amp? What is the age of parlors?

thanks.
Yes, Fantasy is an AMP, there are also several other AMPs in Bridgeport, including Osaka, Tokyo, Hana-Yoru, Kay's, Jasmine (reviewed below) and others. Hawaii Spa features a mixture of Asian and non-Asian women. Unfortunately, there are very few AMPs (and even fewer FS AMPs) in Connecticut, other than two in Danbury and one or two others scattered around the state. THere were at least 10 AMPs in Waterbury but they all got closed down in a massive bust in the spring of 2006.

Not sure I understand your question "What is the age of parlors?"

- Age of the business? Most AMPs in Connecticut opened during 1989-early 90s. A few have opened more recently but most of the Bridgeport AMPs have all been open at least 15 years.

- Age of the building? They typically are located in buildings that are considerably older, most are converted storefronts.

- Age of the employees? Most AMPs have one/two mamasans in their 50/60s, plus several masseuses who will tell you that they are in their late 20s but who are actually in their mid-30s to early/mid 40s (Korean women tend to age well!). In my Jasmine Spa report, I mentioned that the woman appeared to be in her early 50s (which meant that she definitely was at least 55, not younger), however that's unusual for a FS AMP, though likely for a HJ-only place. Most of the FS masseueses have implants, not always done well. The 50-ish woman at Jasmine Spa had real breasts that were totally shot.

- Age of the male customers? 21 and over.

- Barely legal age? NO! I've been frequenting AMPs regularly since 1989 and don't recall ever seeing a woman who wasn't at least 25 years old. In fact, when a HJ-only AMP in Vernon, CT was busted a few years ago, the youngest female employee was in her mid-50s, and another employee was 63 years old.

I look forward to reading some posts from you in the near future.

SR Only
01-20-10, 14:18
MS, thanks for taking the bullet at Jasmine. It's what the board is about. Anybody do recon at Mia Spa on Main Street (corner of Frank)? Yea I know I should toftt, too. :)

ConnRimmer
01-22-10, 01:04
Jasmine Spa, 40 Summerfeld (off of Barnum) is in the eastern part of Bridgeport. It advertises regularly in the Fairfield County Weekly and recent ads state "$10 off with this ad" and "Truckers welcome"

Haven't read any recent posts on this place so I decided to TOFTT. Stopped by late afternoon and a woman who appeared to be at least in her early 50s answered the door, led me to a room and said that she was the only person on duty (surprise! I had thought she was the mamasan). I got the impression that this was a HJ-only place but decided to stick it out since my back needed a massage and HJ-only places usually give a decent massage.

Turned out to be the opposite of what I thought - this is definitely a FS AMP, with decent table shower and all services on the menu once we got back to the room. The massage itself was a joke, just a few soft strokes with no pressure that lasted less than a minute, then on to the flip and the "what else would you like" request. Amazingly, she said that she wanted a $200 tip for FS, I replied that $100 was the usual amount, she continued to insist on $200, so I got up and said ok, time to go. She immediately caved in and said $100 was ok, went out to get a condom and lubricant, then returned to the room, stripped off her one-piece bathing suit, dimmed the lights and off we went.

The event itself was ok, she even let me kiss her and do DATY, then she did the condom-in-mouth/bj trick (with only a short bj), then she laid back and asked me to get on top. Once I entered her, she started to complain that I wasn't coming fast enough, however I took my time before finishing up. We then cuddled and chit-chatted for a few minutes before I left, she was pleasant at that point. She even offered to give me some kimchee (maybe she was rushed because I had shown up during her dinnertime?).

Total fee was $70 ($60 with coupon) for the hour (which only lasted 40-45 minutes) plus the tip. I never saw any signs of any other human beings during my time there, certainly no other customers.

Would I return? Probably not, as the massage was a total joke and there are other AMPs in Bridgeport that provide decent BJ and FS for the same price with women who are at least 10 years younger (and who look 20 years younger) than this woman.

That place definitely had younger chicks about ten years back and was always a FS place. I have been there twice, but not in very long time. Also think it was another name back then.

WhenWhen
01-24-10, 11:32
I've been to Mia (about 5 months ago) - not great looking girls; rush; standrard service & prices; busy, too, because of the location - so they try to get you in and out. When they were first open, it was fun 'cus I'd go with Mia herself - she was relatively young for a mamasan; and she'd bring in another girl and we'd have a good time - she'd watch the other girl blow me and then watch me f her while playing with my balls. Not like that anymore and the girls look pretty wasted. Anyone else have a different experience lately?

MS, thanks for taking the bullet at Jasmine. It's what the board is about. Anybody do recon at Mia Spa on Main Street (corner of Frank)? Yea I know I should toftt, too. :)

American6969
01-27-10, 09:14
Can anyone help me find Rachel from Fantasy in Bridgeport?

She left a few months ago.

If anyone knows where she moved to, I would really appreciate it.

Country Club
01-27-10, 19:19
Went to Fantasy and had Miko, shes been there forever and have been with her before. And her nice huge rack never ceases to amaze me. Decent TS with some attention to the boys and around the corner to the starfish (sorry for the image guys). Went to the room and didn't wait long at all, the wait between TS and massage kinda annoys me if its long. Decent massage and the main event was standard good. Overall good time and she got the job done, but nothing extraordinary.

Still had some baby batter to get rid of so went to PM for the first time. Went to the back with an Ecuadorian girl (forgot her name) but I definitely remember her great ass. She had curly dirty blonde hair and a few tatts that suited her well. Great vocals and showed me a great time. For the price it was more than worth it. She could move those hips like no ones business and definitely more cushion for the pushin and I didn't hold back at all, shes a trooper. It was so great I asked her if she could do TO at my place but she declined, oh well guess I just have to go back for seconds soon.

Ben There
01-28-10, 06:33
Nice job CC. Enjoyed your reports. Glad to hear someone hits big at the casinos around here. Me, I head to AC for that kind of action.

Most of the action in Bridgeport seems dead, or maybe it's just me. I cruise, but the only SW I have found in a while is Jane on Fairfield Ave. She's not great, but she's available and takes directions well. I'm a classic cheap-assed bastard. Even PM and BC seem pricey at times. I may have to pony up for some better quality poon-tang.

Anyway, CC, keep the reports coming.

NY Monger
01-28-10, 08:51
Hi Guys

used to be into the B'port scene about 5 years ago until my job stopped sending me that way. Now am going back and was wondering how you guys feel about the parking lot at Fantasy? I've driven past and am concerned about LE seeing me pull in/out as well as the cameras Fantasy has or used to have.

Any comments, greatly appreciated. Best time I had there was with a tall Chinese girl who during doggie kept saying, spank me, spank me, I wuv you.

Ben There
01-28-10, 15:36
Hi Guys

used to be into the B'port scene about 5 years ago until my job stopped sending me that way. Now am going back and was wondering how you guys feel about the parking lot at Fantasy? I've driven past and am concerned about LE seeing me pull in/out as well as the cameras Fantasy has or used to have.

I don't think that Fantasy is the only business in that building. There may even be residences there as well. If it bothers you, park a block or two away and walk up.

Doh Man
01-28-10, 17:22
Still had some baby batter to get rid of so went to PM for the first time. Went to the back with an Ecuadorian girl (forgot her name) but I definitely remember her great ass. She had curly dirty blonde hair and a few tatts that suited her well. Great vocals and showed me a great time. For the price it was more than worth it. She could move those hips like no ones business and definitely more cushion for the pushin and I didn't hold back at all, shes a trooper. It was so great I asked her if she could do TO at my place but she declined, oh well guess I just have to go back for seconds soon.Sounds Like Sandy got her hooks in ya! Ya she is vocal and has an ass that wont quit!

American6969
01-29-10, 12:08
Sorry for the stupid question, but is PM a specific place in BPT?

Sounds Like Sandy got her hooks in ya! Ya she is vocal and has an ass that wont quit!

A Fishpro
01-29-10, 15:41
PM = Pleasant Moments @ 1 Williams St, Bridgeport (203) 334-6608.

ConnRimmer
01-29-10, 23:09
Can anyone help me find Rachel from Fantasy in Bridgeport?

She left a few months ago.

If anyone knows where she moved to, I would really appreciate it.

She's long gone. Only way to ever find out is to find out what other massage places the owner owns around the country.

Sensational09
02-01-10, 21:41
Visited the other day, met with Miko. I had a great TS followed by some nice DATY, cowgirl, mish, and CBJ. But it seemed a little rushed and no massage. Oh well.

Bad Dawg
02-06-10, 02:13
Sorry for the stupid question, but is PM a specific place in BPT?

Apologize for stating the basics, but American obviously did not read any of the previous reports in the forum to answer his question of what PM is, this is usually the best advice for new members, as Jackson our founder always recommends, read past reports and process all the experience we have already shared here. And to American - we expect your posting your report on PM soon!

Tiger 37
02-07-10, 01:32
Decided to make another trip to Fan. Even though my last one was not that good as I reported.

Met with the Mamason who had me wait for about 5 minutes. I was then greeted by a very pretty and petit girl named "Michelle" She brought me to her room and I paid the. 8 they now charge.

TS was the best I have had their yet with plenty of attention to the boys. It was actually the longest one I have had. Once in the room she left for a few minutes (hate the wait) and then came back to the room. Did not ask for the tip but I left it out anyways. She did a pretty good massage which lasted about 15 minutes. When she was done and before the flip she began playing with the boys from behind. She then began licking them from behind which was new to me their. She was very playful and after 10 minutes of this had me flip over. She had a bolt on set of D's with 1/2 inch nipples which were nice. She had a great body with a flat stomach and round ass. CBJ, some DATY although she kept moving around, Mish (very tight and did some muscle squeezing thing) and stand up CBJ which she wanted to do. Once done, cleaned up and then another 10 minutes of massage with cuddlying. She is very talkative, playful and her english is good. She says that she is from Georgia and will only be around for a few months.

For those of you missing Rachel, this one is just as good, trust me. Enjoy!

Smoke & Mirrors
02-11-10, 01:16
I've been to Mia (about 5 months ago) - not great looking girls; rush; standrard service & prices; busy, too, because of the location - so they try to get you in and out. When they were first open, it was fun 'cus I'd go with Mia herself - she was relatively young for a mamasan; and she'd bring in another girl and we'd have a good time - she'd watch the other girl blow me and then watch me f her while playing with my balls. Not like that anymore and the girls look pretty wasted. Anyone else have a different experience lately?

That's Mia's niece. She's got the tramp stamp. I was trying to get them together,came close but no cigar. Except the one in Jackies mouth,mine lol. I should go back just for the heck of it, but money is tight and her pussy isn't anymore. I got greek from her too. She loves it. :D

ConnRimmer
02-11-10, 23:16
Decided to make another trip to Fan. Even though my last one was not that good as I reported.

Met with the Mamason who had me wait for about 5 minutes. I was then greeted by a very pretty and petit girl named "Michelle" She brought me to her room and I paid the. 8 they now charge.

TS was the best I have had their yet with plenty of attention to the boys. It was actually the longest one I have had. Once in the room she left for a few minutes (hate the wait) and then came back to the room. Did not ask for the tip but I left it out anyways. She did a pretty good massage which lasted about 15 minutes. When she was done and before the flip she began playing with the boys from behind. She then began licking them from behind which was new to me their. She was very playful and after 10 minutes of this had me flip over. She had a bolt on set of D's with 1/2 inch nipples which were nice. She had a great body with a flat stomach and round ass. CBJ, some DATY although she kept moving around, Mish (very tight and did some muscle squeezing thing) and stand up CBJ which she wanted to do. Once done, cleaned up and then another 10 minutes of massage with cuddlying. She is very talkative, playful and her english is good. She says that she is from Georgia and will only be around for a few months.

I guess it's not the same as when you visit all your street walkers with the visible crack sores who give you BBBJTC. Yuck.

Hugh Handsoman
02-14-10, 10:40
That's Mia's niece. She's got the tramp stamp. I was trying to get them together,came close but no cigar. Except the one in Jackies mouth,mine lol. I should go back just for the heck of it, but money is tight and her pussy isn't anymore. I got greek from her too. She loves it. :D

I heard she's married now. That spot seems untouchable. Bridgeport as a hole ;) will always have the stigma for being 1/2 cocked no pun intended. 10 amps in a 5 square mile perimeter states my case. Boy do I miss Waterbury,and Norwalk. Between all these places there were no less than 25 fun houses. Only fantasy is the last beacon of hope. The rest are Flushing grandma storage facilities.

PrivateDick
02-17-10, 09:38

Tiger 37 is right. Michelle is a great choice. She has a great personality and hot body. And her modus operandi is the same. (She loves to play with the boys from behind).
Is nice to see a new face in this place for a change. I was getting tired of seen the same girls all the time.

Mighty Spearsman
03-04-10, 02:18
Jasmine Spa, 40 Summerfeld (off of Barnum) is in the eastern part of Bridgeport...

...Total fee was $70 ($60 with coupon) for the hour (which only lasted 40-45 minutes) plus the tip.

Yes, I'm quoting from a post I wrote a few months ago, to reinforce my own advice.

I went to Osaka Spa a couple of weeks ago and had a fun time with Gigi, who appeared to be around 30 years older (which may put her close to 40 but which is still considerably younger than the woman at Jasmine). I had asked for Gigi based on some favorable reports about her here at USG.

Pretty face (classic oriental oval face with long straight black hair), decent body (small implants), not GFE but fun to be with, plus she actually gave a good legitimate massage before demonstrating her oral skills and full service technique :D

I paid the same $60 house fee plus C note tip that I had paid at Jasmine. Yes, I will return!

Smoke & Mirrors
03-04-10, 15:24
Went to Fantasy and had Miko, shes been there forever .

Miko is a career HO-stess. She's been bobbing for bologna for many years. She started her career in Philly CH1 about 12 or more years ago. She is an all star from the Glory days of Nirvana too. Millions of future domestic and International rugrats have graced her man made bosoms, and other.. fill in the blank. :D

Chon Maneyo
03-04-10, 19:41
I am compelled to ask: is this the same Miko who worked at Avalon back in say, 2005?

She has a tumor-like growth under the skin of her right ass cheek that is most prominent when engaging in canine-style copulation.

Smokey voice?

Not that I'd go see her. I can't set foot in an AMP anymore; I'm a marked man.

Hugh Handsoman
03-08-10, 19:49
I am compelled to ask: is this the same Miko who worked at Avalon back in say, 2005?

She has a tumor-like growth under the skin of her right ass cheek that is most prominent when engaging in canine-style copulation

I think it is, maybe she had the growth taken care of? Come to think of it I do remember spanking her and seeing a bump :eek:

Chon Maneyo
03-08-10, 21:28
I owe the fact that I'm with my wife to that broad. I was seeing her at Avalon, she was great. I go to see her one day and Lee tells me that she's gone.

I'm bummed. Way back when, I'd find one I liked and stick with her until she left.

Lee tells me, "I've got two girls who will be here a while." She brings in Gina with the stomach tattoo and the future Mrs. Sarang Haeyo/Chon Maneyo.

Gina, meh. But this other babe was a knockout. I was too upset to lose Miko at the moment but called Lee later in the week and made an appointment with she who shall remain unnamed.

The rest is history. One day, a couple years later, my wife and I are walking around Flushing and she says to me, "Honey, you want to see the Miko?"

Apparently she was working somewhere in my home away from home. I passed.

KantDelay
03-09-10, 08:06
I owe the fact that I'm with my wife to that broad. I was seeing her at Avalon, she was great. I go to see her one day and Lee tells me that she's gone.

I'm bummed. Way back when, I'd find one I liked and stick with her until she left.

Lee tells me, "I've got two girls who will be here a while." She brings in Gina with the stomach tattoo and the future Mrs. Sarang Haeyo/Chon Maneyo.

Gina, meh. But this other babe was a knockout. I was too upset to lose Miko at the moment but called Lee later in the week and made an appointment with she who shall remain unnamed.

The rest is history. One day, a couple years later, my wife and I are walking around Flushing and she says to me, "Honey, you want to see the Miko?"

Apparently she was working somewhere in my home away from home. I passed.

Welcome back Sarang Haeyo/Chon Maneyo - you have been missed

Ben There
03-09-10, 17:43
Welcome back Sarang Haeyo/Chon Maneyo - you have been missed
Ditto! Glad you're back.

Chon Maneyo
03-09-10, 19:45
I'm afraid I won't have much to report although I do have a GREAT story about the awning my buddy and I installed for Kim at Royal in Milford last summer.

He'd fucking kill me if I told it though. Maybe I can clear it with him. He'll see it here for sure.

SR Only
03-10-10, 09:51
Chon Maneyo Sarang welcome back! Now if we can get Steel back here. :)

Bad Dawg
03-12-10, 00:12
I'm afraid I won't have much to report although I do have a GREAT story about the awning my buddy and I installed for Kim at Royal in Milford last summer.

He'd fucking kill me if I told it though. Maybe I can clear it with him. He'll see it here for sure.

We would all like to hear your awesome awning story if possible, and thanks for all your wisdom in previous incarnations especially your humor, wisdom and sharp wit!
And to answer Jaysum, try using search for his posts and yes, he is a hero to many in this forum!

Craven Morehed
03-12-10, 10:30
Are you famous?

Seems like everyone knows you lol.

Search for Sarang Haeyo all his posts are under that username.
He is what I guess you would call "connected" to the AMP scene

When In Vegas
03-12-10, 11:38
Famous you ask?! More like an AMP LEGEND

Welcome back!!

Are you famous?

Seems like everyone knows you lol.

Doritosman
03-24-10, 11:49
Saw a few posts about a location in Bpt called Fsy. Took the trip two days ago and tried to go with Michelle who was not available. Instead hooked up with a pretty K girl about 25 that was almost taller than I am, 5'10. She had long black hair down to her lower back and a great body with really long legs that were nice. Not typical of K girl, her english was good.

Decent TS and then massage was okay, alittle hard but I did not say anything my fault. This girl without asking for tip then turned on the fire and began kissing and licking. She is very sensual, constantly looking at the mirror while my friend was being taken care of. We then went to FS and she continued checking herself out in the mirror. Several positions which were tight and finished mish. Clean up was good with hugs, and additional rub. Says that business is slow so all you cheapos stop by.

Have fun

Bad Dawg
03-24-10, 22:57
Saw a few posts about a location in Bpt called Fsy. Took the trip two days ago and tried to go with Michelle who was not available. Instead hooked up with a pretty K girl about 25 that was almost taller than I am, 5'10. She had long black hair down to her lower back and a great body with really long legs that were nice. Not typical of K girl, her english was good. Decent TS and then massage was okay, alittle hard but I did not say anything my fault. This girl without asking for tip then turned on the fire and began kissing and licking. She is very sensual, constantly looking at the mirror while my friend was being taken care of. We then went to FS and she continued checking herself out in the mirror. Several positions which were tight and finished mish. Clean up was good with hugs, and additional rub. Says that business is slow so all you cheapos stop by.
Have fun

Too bad you missed Michelle. Thanks for the report, Dorito, did you get the name of this new Kgirl, she sounds great with long hair, long legs, sounds my type. You're reminding me it's time to get over there, it's been awhile. PvtMessage if you want.

Mighty Spearsman
03-29-10, 15:42
Saw a few posts about a location in Bpt called Fsy. Took the trip two days ago and tried to go with Michelle who was not available. Instead hooked up with a pretty K girl about 25 that was almost taller than I am, 5'10. She had long black hair down to her lower back and a great body with really long legs that were nice. Not typical of K girl, her english was good.

Decent TS and then massage was okay, a little hard but I did not say anything my fault. This girl without asking for tip then turned on the fire and began kissing and licking. She is very sensual, constantly looking at the mirror while my friend was being taken care of. We then went to FS and she continued checking herself out in the mirror. Several positions which were tight and finished mish. Clean up was good with hugs, and additional rub. Says that business is slow so all you cheapos stop by.

Have fun
Thanks for your detailed description. It definitely sounds as if this girl is the same as the famous "Pepsi" who worked (in two separate stints) at Hong Kong Spa in Waterbury back in 2004-05 - the height, the hair, the good English, and the constant looking in the mirror all remind me of her.

I've been an AMP fan for over 20 years, and Pepsi definitely belongs on my "Top 5 Alltime" list, so I guess it's time to pay Fsy a visit later this week.

For those of you who are newbies, "Pepsi" was one of the most-talked about girls ever on USA SG during the middle part of the last decade, along with "Apple" who also worked at Hong Kong (and later at the now-defunct Bally's Spa in Seymour). I for one will be very happy if she's returned to CT :D

Also, a shout-out to Chon Maneyo - welcome back! You have been missed.

Geosaln
03-29-10, 16:28
Thanks for your detailed description. It definitely sounds as if this girl is the same as the famous "Pepsi" who worked (in two separate stints) at Hong Kong Spa in Waterbury back in 2004-05 - the height, the hair, the good English, and the constant looking in the mirror all remind me of her.

I've been an AMP fan for over 20 years, and Pepsi definitely belongs on my "Top 5 Alltime" list, so I guess it's time to pay Fsy a visit later this week.

For those of you who are newbies, "Pepsi" was one of the most-talked about girls ever on USA SG during the middle part of the last decade, along with "Apple" who also worked at Hong Kong (and later at the now-defunct Bally's Spa in Seymour). I for one will be very happy if she's returned to CT :D

Also, a shout-out to Chon Maneyo - welcome back! You have been missed.

I fondly remember them both. A much better time then.

Chon Maneyo
03-29-10, 22:10
Also, a shout-out to Chon Maneyo - welcome back! You have been missed.Thanks, bro.

Marvelous. What I wouldn't give to hit Fantasy, not to mention Palm Trees in Stamford.

Friends of my wife work in those places and you'd be reading about my untimely demise were I to venture to those joints. Just another cross I have to bear.

As I write this, I'll tell you who's holding up pretty well: Kaity Tong. That broad's been around forever.

Doritosman
04-06-10, 00:10
Missing the girls at FSY, so decided to take a trip before the holiday weekend. Not very busy and was turned over to "Miko", short K girl about 5'3 about 110 with fake c's, very nice. She was pretty, great body and talkative and provided a good table shower. Massage was okay, can't get use to being walked on by a woman, even a small one. Then we went for the gold and had several positions and alot of licking by her. She really earned her money as I could not keep up with her ($#! At blood pressure meds). She did everything she could to finish me, girl is a champ. By the way, she told me door fee is back down to. 6 due to economy, which was nice!

Have fun!

Bubba261
04-06-10, 17:47
Thanks, bro........

As I write this, I'll tell you who's holding up pretty well: Kaity Tong. That broad's been around forever.

She made watching the channel 7 news well worth it when I lived in NYC. She got me hot, no wonder I drifted to AMPs once I learned they existed!

Wanderer
04-13-10, 21:14
Had this one girl, at the place near the old canal. (Ha) Natalie, or something like it.. Nice looking body, tattoos, Hair like the girl in Final Fantasy, but the service was mediocre.. Once she got comfortable herself, not much touching allowed, she shaves but apparently not on a regular basis, because it felt like I was %#$ing a porcupine, being jabbed by stubble. I will give her credit on demeanor, But when I asked to give her pleasure in return, she said the $1.20 tip I had already given, was the MINIMUM, for an hr., (Say WTF?!?!?!?!) Definitely won't repeat this place..

(Sorry but don't want to give out too much info. Damned LEO is making my life even worse in so many other ways!)

Wanderer --:Those who wander, Aren't necessarily lost!

Mighty Spearsman
04-19-10, 16:38

Decent TS and then massage was okay, a little hard but I did not say anything my fault. This girl without asking for tip then turned on the fire and began kissing and licking. She is very sensual, constantly looking at the mirror while my friend was being taken care of. We then went to FS and she continued checking herself out in the mirror. Several positions which were tight and finished mish. Clean up was good with hugs, and additional rub. Says that business is slow so all you cheapos stop by.
Thanks to Doritosman's fine report, I stopped by Ftsy last week.

The bad news first - this young lady is NOT the famous "Pepsi" who had worked at Hong Kong Spa in Waterbury a few years ago. But that's ok, as....

The good news is - although she's not as good looking, tanned or toned as Pepsi, this young lady is very nice on her own and I had a great time with her.

Her name is Gina and she claimed to be 28 years old, which seems close enough to her actual age (she's definitely under 35 years old). Her tits appeared to be all natural, 36 B/C with no implants, and were fairly firm. Cute face, beautiful small eyes, nice long black hair. At least 6 feet tall with her heels on, medium build (proportionate to her body), great long legs. Does not appear to have ever given birth to a baby. Excellent English, which usually is a sign of lousy service, but in this case her service was way above average.

Doritosman's description is accurate, she was very sensual and flirtacious and very service-oriented. I never felt rushed in any way - in fact it was the closest I've had to a GFE at an Connecticut AMP in a long time. Only difference between Doritosman's experience and mine is that I never caught Gina looking in the mirror, she seemed 100% concentrated on me. After the activities were over, we got to snuggle for a few minutes - definitely nice with those long legs.

A great session for the usual $60 house fee plus $100 tip. Will definitely return in the near future. Gina told me that she should continue working there for at least 4-6 weeks more, maybe longer.

And yes, business continues to be slow here - time for all AMP lovers to pay a visit!

PrivateDick
04-21-10, 16:19
. Stopped yesterday, asked for Michelle and was told that she is still on vacation. My next choice was Gina, who was in but was busy.
At this point my next choice down the line was Miko and another skinny chick.
So I opted to wait for Gina.
To my surprise she is not a new girl. She actually worked at Fantasy for a long time and the last time she was working at Fantasy was around Christmas of last year.
She recognizes me and greets this humble monger very enthusiastically.
She still looks good but has to lower her calorie intake (she gained a few pounds).
As always nice attitude and very accommodating. Will visit again soon.

Doritosman
04-22-10, 13:55
Mighty spearsman

Thanks for the back-up and post in the HTFD section, my apologies for smacking you, got to cover my aSS you know.

Went to FSY for some action the other night and it was dead. Have not got the knack down for asking for a line-up, I guess I don't want to piss anyone off. So I had Miko, short K girl with a small but nice natural rack and a very tight body. Wears alot of facial make-up with long black hair and has a great ass and tight legs (miniskirt legs). Anyways the usual TS and massage was very light and not much to it. Once the fun began, she did a 10 minute strip-tease with the music which was unusual. Never had that before in a Spa. Anyways service was very good with many pos and great clean up after.

Doritosman

Member #2929
04-27-10, 22:19
Was in the Bridgeport area around 2 pm on Sunday and decided to make a pit stop. First stop was at PM and at the door was told only 2 girls working. Was able to see the two who were working and did not recognize either one so decided to pass. Drove over to Teddies and found out they were closed for reservations with a sign saying go to Shakers. Tried Shakers and they were closed. Decided at that point to try Fantasy. Over the years I have been traveling to the area I had always stuck to the strip clubs as they are more my style, but have been to several MPs in other locations. As I arrived at Fantasy the door was opened for me and I asked who was working and was told that Gina was working. She greeted me with a big smile and hug and lead me to a room. She asked if this was my first time there and after I told her yes she asked me how I knew about the place. I told her that it had been recommended to me by a friend (thanks friends!) As other posts have stated Gina was rather tall, with a very nice tight body and an attractive face and very smooth skin (I would rater her a 7) Based on other reports I knew what the house fee was and what I should tip, no problem with getting overcharged. The table shower was very enjoyable and Gina had a great touch from beginning to end. No request went denied during our time together (not that I was asking for anything unusual) and Gina was a pleasure to be with. As I said earlier I do not regularly frequent MPs but after today I will have to mix them in more often.

Mighty Spearsman
04-28-10, 09:10
Was in the Bridgeport area around 2 pm on Sunday and decided to make a pit stop. First stop was at PM and at the door was told only 2 girls working. Was able to see the two who were working and did not recognize either one so decided to pass. Drove over to Teddies and found out they were closed for reservations with a sign saying go to Shakers. Tried Shakers and they were closed.

Decided at that point to try Fantasy. Over the years I have been traveling to the area I had always stuck to the strip clubs as they are more my style, but have been to several MPs in other locations. As I arrived at Fantasy, the door was opened for me and I asked who was working and was told that Gina was working. She greeted me with a big smile and hug and led me to a room. She asked if this was my first time there and after I told her yes she asked me how I knew about the place. I told her that it had been recommended to me by a friend (thanks friends!).

As other posts have stated, Gina was rather tall, with a very nice tight body and an attractive face and very smooth skin (I would rater her a 7). Based on other reports I knew what the house fee was and what I should tip, no problem with getting overcharged. The table shower was very enjoyable and Gina had a great touch from beginning to end. No request went denied during our time together (not that I was asking for anything unusual) and Gina was a pleasure to be with. As I said earlier, I do not regularly frequent MPs, but after today I will have to mix them in more often.
Thanks for the good report - glad to read that you had a good time with Gina. I'm looking forward to seeing her again soon (payday is Friday!).

Your post is once again proof of the value of USA Sex Guide - knowing the names of the girls working at a place, and more importantly knowing the price structure ahead of time, can make all the difference.

Sensational09
04-28-10, 20:44
I would agree with Member 2929. Visited Ftsy earlier in the week and had a very pleasant time ith Gina. Tall and friendly, great TS, and after a fun romp that included CBJ, DATY and MISH I received a great massage. A great place to relieve stress!

Geo Man
05-12-10, 18:45
I'm sure this is has been posted before but I don't see it. Google Maps seems to show the entrance to the parking lot across the street from Rt 8/25 south entrance ramp. With a guards(?) station in the parking lot. Gottaq love the eye in the sky!

Mighty Spearsman
05-14-10, 15:40
I'm sure this is has been posted before but I don't see it. Google Maps seems to show the entrance to the parking lot across the street from Rt 8/25 south entrance ramp. With a guards(?) station in the parking lot. Gottaq love the eye in the sky!
Fantasy Modeling Spa is at 536 Lindley Street, Bridgeport, CT 06606, telephone (203) 330-8467.

Easiest way to get there is to take Route 8/25 North (from I-95), take Exit 4, at end of ramp turn left, go under the highway, and Fantasy is on the right about 200 feet down. It has its own parking lot behind the building, with the entrance door facing the parking lot, not the street.

Mighty Spearsman
05-15-10, 10:10
I stopped at Fantasy earlier this week mid-afternoon and was told by the mamasan that Gina was "on vacation." She said that she had many girls available, what kind did I like, to which I replied in a low voice "I want a girl who gives a good blowjob." The mamasan laughed and asked me "oh, is Gina good at that?" to which I replied "Gina is good at everything." The mamasan laughed again and said, ok I have girl for you, and introduced me to "Maya" a cute 30-ish Korean girl, thin body with implants. The mamasan then gave Maya a long series of instructions in Korean (the only word I understood was "Gina"), presumably telling Maya that I was a repeat customer, that I had been with Gina, and presumably mentioning my "oral" interests as well.

Whatever the mamasan said ceertainly worked, as the resulting session was great, with lots of oral attention and a doggie-style covered finish that was fantastic. Usuall $60 house fee plus $100 tip.

One interesting note was that the session did not follow the usual script. After a fun table shower, Maya skipped the massage and went straight to cuddling (including some closed-lips kissing!) and allowing some tasty DATY. She then had me sit on the side of the massage bed (which is fairly low to the floor), she got down on her knees, then proceeded to give me a long, uncovered BJ/tea-bag (although not touching my tip with her mouth). She then covered my dick via the condom-in-the-mouth trick, then asked me to stand up while she continued the covered BJ while on her knees. After a couple more minutes, she got up, climbed onto the massage bed, got onto her hands and knees, athletically spreading her legs in the doggie position, then guided me into her from behind. I took a few minutes to come but she never rushed me.

The other interesting part was that, after the festivities and clean-up, Maya unexpectedly then gave me a good hard back and head massage to fill out the remaining 10 minutes of the hour session. Nice to know that she wasn't rushing to get me out the door!

Maya also told me that she's new to Fantasy but has been working in AMPs in the US for almost 5 years, and has been friends with Gina for all that time. She claimed to be 30 and probably isn't much older than that. Different body style than Gina, and Maya is several inches shorter and several pounds thin than Gina. I'm not a big fan of Maya's implants, but they were fun to hold onto during the BJ part (at her request!) and the doggie part of the session. Yes, I will repeat!

Note: There are benefits to being a repeat customer at the same AMP, as Maya was very relaxed throughout the session even though it was my first vtime with her, and she never, ever mentioned anything about a tip (presumably she knew that I had tipped properly in the past - the mamasans and girls do talk to each other and do have very good memories of customers). She thanked me politely and took my 5 jacksons without counting them when I gave her the tip at the end of the session.

I'm curious - is this the same Maya who used to work at Lily's in Danbury? Not sure, as I haven't patronized either of the Danbury AMPs in several years.

Franklin Bank
05-19-10, 23:18
Fantasy Modeling Spa is at 536 Lindley Street, Bridgeport, CT 06606, telephone (203) 330-8467.

Easiest way to get there is to take Route 8/25 North (from I-95), take Exit 4, at end of ramp turn left, go under the highway, and Fantasy is on the right about 200 feet down. It has its own parking lot behind the building, with the entrance door facing the parking lot, not the street.Thanks for the info and all of the detailed reports. I'll definitely have to check it out. I usually hit Scruples when I'm in town and didn't realize that this place was so close.

Is the entrance on the side of the building up those stairs or in the back? I can't tell from Google Maps street view and don't want to look too foolish going in the wrong way.

Member #3997
05-20-10, 14:41

Easiest way to get there is to take Route 8/25 North (from I-95), take Exit 4, at end of ramp turn left, go under the highway, and Fantasy is on the right about 200 feet down. It has its own parking lot behind the building, with the entrance door facing the parking lot, not the street.
I went to Fantasy for lunch today. Ruby answered the door in a lime green bikini. Looks about 23, fake tits which I not fond of. Looks about a 8 with a HOT ass.
I paid 160 up front and went for TS, lots of touching to the right places. Went back to room and she got naked, slamming body! I laid on chest and she massaged me with hands, lips and tits. Then the flip and same massage with good cock stroking, nipples in mouth and me smacking her ass.
She put cover on with her mouth (I want to sign my cock up for the training class that teaches these chicks to do this). Gave me a good VBJ with ball licking and a bit of asshole licking. She then climbed on board for some CG and rode me hard, switched to RCG so I could savor the look of her **** bouncing on my cock. I pulled her hair and she moaned nice so I SMACKED her ass and left a handprint and she did NOT like that but told me I could spank her gently. She rode me good and hard for 5 or so min then we switched to doggie where I nailed her pussy good until I pulled out and shot a load all over her! I then grabbed a tissue and cleaned her up and she smiled and said thank you.
On to a warm towel then a massage, rated about a 6. Time was up. We hot dressed then I played with her panties pulling them into a camel toe and sticking my cock, hard again thru my fly into her panties, she tugged on it and said it was time to go.
Left room and met Mamasan in hall, gave a great review and left. Told mamasan I want 2 girls next time.
This place is a bargain and worth it. I will be back.

Fuji_Rw
05-23-10, 20:35
Thanks for the info and all of the detailed reports. I'll definitely have to check it out. I usually hit Scruples when I'm in town and didn't realize that this place was so close.

Is the entrance on the side of the building up those stairs or in the back? I can't tell from Google Maps street view and don't want to look too foolish going in the wrong way.In the back, you'll see a backdoor underneath an awning.

Might look weird from google maps but pretty obvious once you pull in

ConnRimmer
05-23-10, 22:25
What was her accent like? Did she sound American? Did she talk too much? If so, that's her.

I stopped at Fantasy earlier this week mid-afternoon and was told by the mamasan that Gina was "on vacation." She said that she had many girls available, what kind did I like, to which I replied in a low voice "I want a girl who gives a good blowjob." The mamasan laughed and asked me "oh, is Gina good at that?" to which I replied "Gina is good at everything." The mamasan laughed again and said, ok I have girl for you, and introduced me to "Maya" a cute 30-ish Korean girl, thin body with implants. The mamasan then gave Maya a long series of instructions in Korean (the only word I understood was "Gina"), presumably telling Maya that I was a repeat customer, that I had been with Gina, and presumably mentioning my "oral" interests as well.

Whatever the mamasan said ceertainly worked, as the resulting session was great, with lots of oral attention and a doggie-style covered finish that was fantastic. Usuall $60 house fee plus $100 tip.

One interesting note was that the session did not follow the usual script. After a fun table shower, Maya skipped the massage and went straight to cuddling (including some closed-lips kissing!) and allowing some tasty DATY. She then had me sit on the side of the massage bed (which is fairly low to the floor), she got down on her knees, then proceeded to give me a long, uncovered BJ/tea-bag (although not touching my tip with her mouth). She then covered my dick via the condom-in-the-mouth trick, then asked me to stand up while she continued the covered BJ while on her knees. After a couple more minutes, she got up, climbed onto the massage bed, got onto her hands and knees, athletically spreading her legs in the doggie position, then guided me into her from behind. I took a few minutes to come but she never rushed me.

The other interesting part was that, after the festivities and clean-up, Maya unexpectedly then gave me a good hard back and head massage to fill out the remaining 10 minutes of the hour session. Nice to know that she wasn't rushing to get me out the door!

Maya also told me that she's new to Fantasy but has been working in AMPs in the US for almost 5 years, and has been friends with Gina for all that time. She claimed to be 30 and probably isn't much older than that. Different body style than Gina, and Maya is several inches shorter and several pounds thin than Gina. I'm not a big fan of Maya's implants, but they were fun to hold onto during the BJ part (at her request!) and the doggie part of the session. Yes, I will repeat!

Note: There are benefits to being a repeat customer at the same AMP, as Maya was very relaxed throughout the session even though it was my first vtime with her, and she never, ever mentioned anything about a tip (presumably she knew that I had tipped properly in the past - the mamasans and girls do talk to each other and do have very good memories of customers). She thanked me politely and took my 5 jacksons without counting them when I gave her the tip at the end of the session.

I'm curious - is this the same Maya who used to work at Lily's in Danbury? Not sure, as I haven't patronized either of the Danbury AMPs in several years.

Morany
06-06-10, 08:20
Had a horrible first visit to Ftsy Sat. Don't get the chance to get down to that area of connecticut often,Got Miko everyone else was busy. Nice body but had no energy. was up all night and got no sleep she claimed.The guy in the room next to me was having a good time though. On the way back from the shower I could hear both of them moaning like crazy(mine barely made a peep). I should of went to Star....

Ctclubs
06-06-10, 18:01
Recent trip to VIP.

Vicky was busy so Sue was available.

Said what the heck, good table shower, good massage, but the FS performance was just ok, would not repeat with Sue.

Doritosman
06-07-10, 00:31
I also went to FSY recently and had Miko late night. She is about 5'5, nice body with fake c's and wears alot of make up around the eyes. She was talkative and asked alot of questions. Very oral from behind and spent some time there. However no massage at all, paid fee and tip together, went right to TS then right to extras, which sucked. Her effort was pretty good though and the reports were right, there are some hotties working in their that were noisy, mine was not. Oh well, it is pot luck when you go.

Have fun!

Dorito

Mighty Spearsman
06-08-10, 11:05
Stopped by Fantasy the other day early afternoon. Maya answered the door herself, grabbed my hand and escorted me to one of the basement rooms. Once inside, she indicated that she had remembered me by saying "you're the guy who told the mamasan that Gina gives a good blow job."

Another great session - as with my previous session, after a fun table shower she went straight to the extras (AR, great oral, DATY, unrushed finish, this time in mish position), then finished up with 10 minutes or so of a good massage. The usual house fee of $60 plus an unrequested five-jackson tip (one of the benefits of being a recognized, repeat customer is that the girl doesn't bug you about a tip ahead of time).

While giving me the massage, Maya told me that she had changed her work name from "Maya" to "Michelle." I asked why, and she said that she had been told by a lady who reads cards (a gypsy fortune teller?) that she would make more money if she changed her name to "Michelle," so she did so.

Who cares what her name is? Same great service, I'll definitely seek her out again. I'm just sorry to read the negative posts below about Miko - maybe the lesson here is, if Miko is the only girl available, to wait, come back later, or just go somewhere else.

P.S. Maya/Michelle also claimed that she's never worked at Luily's in Danbury, said that she was fairly new at Fantasy this time but had worked at Fantasy before, which is why she's good friends with Gina (the tall girl who recently left Fantasy).

NY Monger
06-10-10, 13:40
Going to be spending more time in CT, so stopped into Fantasys earlier this week

I drove past once or twice as saw a marked le car nearby, but they left after a few minuites

Would say had arguably 7/10 overall experience for woman's looks, skills and service level. Seems emptier than i remembered but havent been in a while. Had Mary(?), who was a great actress, acted like I was the first guy she had sex with in years. Moaned, kept saying..yeah, yes, and then told me i was a bad boy for making her cum early in the day and she wasnt horny anymore.

Obviously nonsense, but part of the fantasy!

Be safe

ConnRimmer
06-14-10, 00:16
Had a horrible first visit to Ftsy Sat. Don't get the chance to get down to that area of connecticut often,Got Miko everyone else was busy. Nice body but had no energy. was up all night and got no sleep she claimed.The guy in the room next to me was having a good time though. On the way back from the shower I could hear both of them moaning like crazy(mine barely made a peep). I should of went to Star....

Sorry to hear that Bro. I went there to see Ruby the other day and they tried to give me MIko, but I passed. Been there, done that.

War Monger 808
06-17-10, 04:45
I tried going to Fantasy on 4 different occasions in the past month, only to get shot down at the door each time. First and last time I made a point to call ahead and make an appt, only to have MMS turn me away before I even got to the door. They usually say that all the girls are busy, though last time MMS basically told me not to come back. Quite aggravating to make a drive all of the way to Bpt and back for nothing, but stayed courteous throughout.

Not sure what I did wrong, I've never had a problem at other places. Maybe it's a sign to keep my AMPing out of state. If you're a part of the in crowd, you have my envy.

BTW, I'm new to the boards. Started hobbying less than a year ago. I've been a lurker benefitting from other's posts. Wish I had something more useful to start posting with than this.

Zippy2853
06-17-10, 15:13
Guess who appears to be open again....

Bubba261
06-17-10, 18:37
I tried going to Fantasy on 4 different occasions in the past month, only to get shot down at the door each time. First and last time I made a point to call ahead and make an appt, only to have MMS turn me away before I even got to the door. They usually say that all the girls are busy, though last time MMS basically told me not to come back. Quite aggravating to make a drive all of the way to Bpt and back for nothing, but stayed courteous throughout.

Not sure what I did wrong, I've never had a problem at other places. Maybe it's a sign to keep my AMPing out of state. If you're a part of the in crowd, you have my envy.

BTW, I'm new to the boards. Started hobbying less than a year ago. I've been a lurker benefitting from other's posts. Wish I had something more useful to start posting with than this.

Next time change out of your uniform and leave your service revolver in the car.

Ray Alan
06-17-10, 20:53

This could be good. Deatails? PM me if neccessary.

War Monger 808
06-17-10, 23:49
Next time change out of your uniform and leave your service revolver in the car.I traded the revolver in for a Glock last year, and I left my uniform and duty belt folded neatly on the car seat every time. Driving the cruiser there might have been a tip off though.

But seriously, she saw something that she didn't like. Be safe.

Hugh Handsoman
06-18-10, 18:53
But seriously, she saw something that she didn't like. Be safe.It Might have been the shifty eye look and marine haircut. The box O' Joe and 3 dozen munchkin's on the dash was the killer. Lose the uniform and wear civvies. Just don't let the girl put the used condom in the freezer after the bust, you may lose your position. Oh it's Bridgeport they will probably make you captain and give you 125k a year salary.

Chon Maneyo
06-18-10, 19:28
I was denied access to Star in New Haven three separate times. I look like a cop if I have my hair in its usual flat top.

I gave up after the third time. I've gotten in everywhere else I've ever tried; including Fantasy.

Quick story: getting a table shower from a hot K-Girl at Fantasy years ago. June was her name: smokin' hot. She asks me what I do for a living. I tell her I'm a cop.

Washcloth on my schlong chop-quick, she yells out to the ajima, "Gyeongcholgwan!"

I say, "No, no, I'm joking! I'm not a cop!"

We get to the room, I empty my wallet for her, show her every piece of ID I had. Christ, was she pissed. I had some of the most violent sex I've ever had with that girl. She really took it out on me.

Bubba261
06-18-10, 21:09
I traded the revolver in for a Glock last year, and I left my uniform and duty belt folded neatly on the car seat every time. Driving the cruiser there might have been a tip off though.

But seriously, she saw something that she didn't like. Be safe.Or it could have been the powdered sugar on your face and shirt.

Seriously (finally!!), how old are you? Some amps really shy away from younger guys. I guess they thinbk they're hot shit or something, but they prefer 30+ most of the time.

See, have patience and eventually you'll get a real answer from me.

Stoner
06-19-10, 01:07
I tried going to Fantasy on 4 different occasions in the past month.My guess is. That did it right there.

A good mamasan knows her girls, but know men better. Any man trying that hard is trouble. One way or the other.

If you get shewed away. Give it time.come in sweeter. Or just go elsewhere. Hell. Bring her roses. Seriously. If shewed. Girls are busy. Ask to wait. If she's chatty with you, keep it real, tell her about yourself and see where it goes.

If mamasan does the driving the first time. Let her. I know many hate it. But its a foot in the door. Take it if its offered.

Everyones first foray in an AMP is usually a no-go. Think of it as an initiation. For the those who are in. It piece of mind knowing that mamasan is at least trying to keep the locale under control.

Keep in mind: They don't have to let you in. They have the right to not serve you at all. Shito happens.

War Monger 808
06-20-10, 04:14
Thanks brothers for the feedback. I've got a military background, which might give off that "uniform" vibe. I'm in my early 30's, so if that is a discriminator then I'm out of luck there.

Mamasan shut me down pretty quick, so I never had a chance to pour on the charm. I was irritated to be denied the golden fruit, but also thought that it must be peace of mind if you're in the "in crowd" to know that mamasan runs a tight door.

I don't make a habit of going where I'm not wanted, so I decided to respect her decision and let it alone. I've been spoiled by getting FS wherever I have tried since starting, so I guess I was due for a reality check.

WM

Bubba261
06-20-10, 13:35
Thanks brothers for the feedback. I've got a military background, which might give off that "uniform" vibe. I'm in my early 30's, so if that is a discriminator then I'm out of luck there.

Mamasan shut me down pretty quick, so I never had a chance to pour on the charm. I was irritated to be denied the golden fruit, but also thought that it must be peace of mind if you're in the "in crowd" to know that mamasan runs a tight door.

I don't make a habit of going where I'm not wanted, so I decided to respect her decision and let it alone. I've been spoiled by getting FS wherever I have tried since starting, so I guess I was due for a reality check.

WMAge wouldn't be the problem. The military background might have given you the unconscious aura of LE. I don't have a suggestion about how to get around that one except not getting your hair cut for a couple of months.

Bell Bottom
06-21-10, 13:01
I TOFTT and it is indeed open. Should have renamed to Korean. Still, not bad service. Met up with Bibi. Typical TS with lots of soap in all the right places. Massage was painful at times so don't expect much. Flip and then started with BBBJ and on to the works. BBBJ alone makes this an exception from most AMPs and quite the time.

Happy Trails

Ray Alan
06-21-10, 15:22
I TOFTT and it is indeed open. Should have renamed to Korean. Still, not bad service. Met up with Bibi. Typical TS with lots of soap in all the right places. Massage was painful at times so don't expect much. Flip and then started with BBBJ and on to the works. BBBJ alone makes this an exception from most AMPs and quite the time.

Happy TrailsThanks for the report HT! Too bad it is not the same as before, the AMP scene is wearing on me, too much same old same old.

I just went to VIP in Milford see my report there.

Member #4477
06-22-10, 16:50
Stopped in at Fantasy as soon as I hit the state on Sunday the 6th. I knew I was in trouble by the cars in the lot. 700 miles and worn out from driving. I always stop and get my welcome back. Usually never anyone there on a sunday afternoon.
Some skinny, flat chic answers the door. Sweet smile but no way for me. Asked for Gina or maya. No good, but saw maya go by and wave on her way downstairs. Looks like she put on some weight. yuk, bugged out.

You guys should be home on sunday. messed up my routine

Mack Daddy II
06-23-10, 09:14
Hey guys... not too familiar with the area, are there any no-tells to spend a few hours

Mack

Seekist
06-23-10, 11:02
Hey guys... not too familiar with the area, are there any no-tells to spend a few hours

MackA few , but you have to tells us with whom?

MyHobby
06-23-10, 11:56
The Ramada in Stratford has a short stay rate.

PrivateDick
07-01-10, 14:21
Call in to make an appointment with beautiful young Ruby. Mamasam said she is in long vacation. My next request was Michelle. mamasam stated that she no longer works there. And was promised a nice girl.
Out of curiosity more than libido I decided to stop by.
Out of the two girls that I saw I ended up with Kay. Who is no one to write home about.. Good attitude but body is probably a .4 and Face a .3
Not exactly my cup of tea. I decided to stay and be a trooper... as reported before. service was ok.. but will not repeat or go back to Fantasy until I hear of better talent.
Too bad that Ruby is gone. She was by far better looking thant the current girls.

Ctclubs
07-01-10, 16:44
Was in the mood recently and needed a table shower. So what else to do. I happened to be in bpt and made a couple stops before arriving at fantasy. Stopped at All-American and only one that I was not interested in, also jasmine said all new girls, maybe new but still older with no AC and hot as heck. So it was off to Fantasy was met by Kay body looked Ok, but was not interested in her, just something about her look that was not doing it for me, so I asked who else was working and saw Kay, bebe (or baby) and Wendy. I chose to spend my time with Wendy, who said she was new and would be there about 2 weeks. She was the one that I thought looked the best. Very good body, spoke English, nice tan etc.

Same old procedure and started with one of the best and most through table showers I ever had. Back in the room she started right in, and was a trooper with just about everything. But NO playing down below, she needed to know me better?

After it was off to a very quick and poor massage. I may try them again, based on some more info/suggestions from some other guys but would not repeat with Wendy because of the massage part, everything else was fine.

Hope to hear more about some of the other places in the area.

Morany
07-03-10, 21:00
Found myself in Town Friday. Stopped by PM for a quick peek. saw a lot of heavyweights and was gettin ready to leave when a little Latin Spinner from the bronk came out. Was very friendly in the back{quite flexible}. .6 Went out for a bite and then figured I would try Scruples. Nothing happening there to mention, then I Zipped over top Fantasy. Got Kay,was very enthusiastic. Played the part of Horny little Korean girl very well. They were a little busy because of the Holiday weekend but all in all service was pretty good.

New World Order
07-05-10, 10:39
Hey guys,

A week ago, I had the chance to visit Tokyo Spa which is off Fairfield Ave.

The place is run by Koreans. The owner is an old Korean lady who loves to play poker with her friends in her room. I asked if I can play strip poker with her girls but she said "no". Damn, lighten up. lol

The owner does not speak very good English.

I had a lady (I forgot her name) who seemed to be in her late 30s. I paid the $60 entrance fee and an extra $100 for full service.

I had a table shower and she rinsed my anus with her fingers. I asked her if she likes playing poker and she told me that she sometimes goes to gamble at Mohegan.

I had a boner so she sucked on it. A royal flush if you asked me. lol

We got to the room and she gave me a decent massage. Massages at AMPs usually suck. She then tickled my back and I turned around and showed her that I am ready to start the fun.

CBJ and missionary.

We had about 15 minutes remaining so we chit chatted. She told me that she has been working here for a few months. She told me that she makes around $9,000 a month. Damn, she makes more than me. lol

I am not a rich guy so I can only afford to tip her $30. She told me that a few customers would tip her $100 or bring her food and presents or ask her out on dates. I said that we all need to gather and play strip poker. :)

I told her that girls gave me headaches and an ugly divorce. She smiled.

My experience was "good" and not "great" But it was not "bad" either. It was just "another AMP experience."

New World Order
07-05-10, 18:15
Hey guys,

I think there are around four to five AMPs on Fairfield Ave.

Hawaiian Tropical, Mia Spa, Chateau, and Tokyo Spa (am I missing any?).

Oriental Spa and Osaka Spa are located on Main Street in Bridgeport.

I visited both Mia Spa and Chateau and they are both run by Koreans. I went to these places at around 3am and both girls seemed upset when I came. I asked them if I woke them up and they said yes. Well,. Then why be open 24/7? LOL

The girls at both Mia Spa and Chateau told me to come at another time. I had a few alcoholic drinks so that is my guess as to why. Okay, I had a lot. LOL

There is a strip club on Fairfrield Ave. But the place is lame. The girls look "okay". Not worth the time. I would rather read a book.

On this street, I saw a few SWs but also several LE.

New World Order
07-06-10, 12:59
Hey guys

I enjoy reading the posts here. They are very informative.

A few tips for all of us I would like to add.

#1.

Many of the Koreans who work here do not have a working permit. Nor do they have a tourist visa. God knows how they came to this country. But they are working illegally in an establishment that is not legit. So let's make an effort to make them feel VERY COMFORTABLE with us.

"An Nyung Ha Sae Yo. " means "How are you? " in Korean. This helps break the ice. It also shows cultural respect to the Koreans and hey,. Maybe they will suck our dicks better.

"I like Kim Chee. " is another great way to break the ice. Kim Chee is a very popular spicy Chinese cabbage that all Koreans love to eat.

To me, Kim Chee takes like shit. But it is a great way for the girls to get comfortable with me. LOL

#2.

All AMPs have cameras to see who is entering their establishment. One time, my friend called me before I entered an AMP and the girl told me who I was talking to. So from now on, I just turn my phone off, and relax and walk to the AMP.

#3.

Many of the girls are Koreans who live and grew up in China. These girls cost the mamasan less money to recruit. These type of girls get VERY uncomfortable if you keep asking them questions such as "Where are you from? " "What part of Korea are you from? " "How long have you been in the States? "

Okay, my pizza is finally here. Talk to you guys later.

New World Order
07-09-10, 14:23
Hey guys :)

Today, I had the chance to visit Mia Spa. It is located on Fairfield Ave. and it is right next to Chateau.

Mia Spa has two girls and it is run by a Korean.

I met up with Cherry. She is around in her late twenties, 5'4" and has short hair. She is open-minded and a fun girl. :)

Entrance fee is $60. $100 for FS.

The table shower was fun. She gave me a BBBJ while rinsing my anus.

The massage was okay. But the sex was great. Cherry is a very polite girl and works hard to make us happy.

Cherry's English is not very good. So you need to speak very slowly.

"Gam Sa Ham Nee Da" means "Thank you" in Korean so that always comes in handy.

So far, if I were to choose between Mia Spa or Tokyo Spa, I would go with Mia Spa.

For the next two weeks, I will find out how Hawaiian Torpical and Cheatau are. :)

WhenWhen
07-10-10, 10:30
thanks for the posts. I wonder what strip joint your talking about? Ruby's? As far as I knew, they didn't serve liquor (you had to bring your own since it is fully nude). Plus, the girls are usually very good looking. Is there a new strip joint on Fairfield?

Today, I had the chance to visit Mia Spa. It is located on Fairfield Ave. and it is right next to Chateau.

I met up with Cherry. She is around in her late twenties, 5'4" and has short hair. She is open-minded and a fun girl. :)

The massage was okay. But the sex was great. Cherry is a very polite girl and works hard to make us happy.

So far, if I were to choose between Mia Spa or Tokyo Spa, I would go with Mia Spa.

For the next two weeks, I will find out how Hawaiian Torpical and Cheatau are. :)

ConnRimmer
07-10-10, 13:00
I'm actually pretty surprised at this as I have never really heard any good stories coming out of that place, which has been there a long time. But hey, I guess things can change.

New World Order
07-11-10, 09:32
I'm actually pretty surprised at this as I have never really heard any good stories coming out of that place, which has been there a long time. But hey, I guess things can change.

The AMPs have been a hit or miss. I guess I was at the right place at the right time. :)

Many of these girls rotate from one AMP to another since they do not want to get into trouble from LE or even immigration. Many of these girls work on a tourist visa or do not have working permits.

New World Order
07-11-10, 09:33
thanks for the posts. I wonder what strip joint your talking about? Ruby's? As far as I knew, they didn't serve liquor (you had to bring your own since it is fully nude). Plus, the girls are usually very good looking. Is there a new strip joint on Fairfield?

Bingo, it's Rudy's. Thanks. :)

This place only serves beer.

The girls looked "okay".

Zippy2853
07-12-10, 05:59
Rubys serves whatever you bring.....

Day girls are mostly regulars. Fridays and Saturday you get a couple diamonds...

New World Order
07-12-10, 12:35
Rubys serves whatever you bring.....

Day girls are mostly regulars. Fridays and Saturday you get a couple diamonds...

Really? Thanks for the information! :)

I like the flexibility of allowing us to bring whatever we want to drink.

Jean Poole
07-13-10, 17:49
The girls working at Mia's have been there at least 6 -8 months. Why? Bridgeport is Amp friendly and the girls are safe there. Most low income areas across the US have amps that almost never have a problem. If that part of Blackrock has an upturn then possibly there will be trouble. That spot has been running for years since the late 90's. :eek: Same with Chateau. Both are dives but serve the purpose.

The AMPs have been a hit or miss. I guess I was at the right place at the right time. :)

Many of these girls rotate from one AMP to another since they do not want to get into trouble from LE or even immigration. Many of these girls work on a tourist visa or do not have working permits.

Member #2929
07-13-10, 22:07
Stopped by Fantasy Monday around 6:30ish. Place was crowded as 3 were leaving as I was comming. Ended up with Joanne (I think that is what she said her name was but her english was hard to understand). She stood about 5 feet looked to be in her mid 20s with a 7 body with B cups and a 6 face. Table shower was very well done with extra attention paid to those hard to reach areas. Back in the room light massage followed by excellent service. I would repeat iwth her, but there were 2 other girls walking around that I would love to try first.

Mighty Spearsman
07-19-10, 13:04
A week ago, I had the chance to visit Tokyo Spa which is off Fairfield Ave...

I had a lady (I forgot her name) who seemed to be in her late 30s. I paid the $60 entrance fee and an extra $100 for full service...

I am not a rich guy so I can only afford to tip her $30. She told me that a few customers would tip her $100 or bring her food and presents or ask her out on dates...
Thanks for your recent series of good reports.

However, I'm confused by how you wrote your first report, about visiting Tokyo Spa. If you "paid the $60 entrance fee and an extra $100 for full service" then there was no need to tip any more money on top of that. The $100 is the tip to the girl, since most AMP girls receive little or nothing of the house/entrance fee.

Yes, some customers bring food or presents; Chon Maneyo recently wrote about buying food and coffee from Dunkin Donuts for an AMP girl, and on a few occasions I would bring flowers for a particular special girl in Waterbury. If you gave the Tokyo Spa girl an additional $30, I'm sure that she was happy, and she'll definitely remember you if you return to Tokyo Spa to see her again in the near future. But you didn't need to do so.

WhenWhen
07-19-10, 20:41
Went to the recently re-opened AMP on Main. Was reluctant to go only because it is right there on main and you have to walk for a short while to the front door. No rear entrance, so you have to be willing to take a chance of someone you know seeing you. There is only parking on the side or the front. So, you all can decide if you want to take a flyer on it.
Anyway, it has to be the cleanest spot I've been to. Totally renovated and apparently not getting a lot of customers. No one else seemed to be there when I went. Standard fees.
Saw Bebe. She is about 5'5"; ok body - not skinny and toned, but not fat; good curves; natural b's or c's. Has a pretty face. Trimmed trim. Standard table shower, but I asked if she'd let me shower her. She agreed. That was cool. In the room, nice massage and extracurricular activities.
Nice place if you don't mind walking in or out in front of cars waiting at the light.

Banditdog
07-20-10, 08:55
"Was reluctant to go only because it is right there on main and you have to walk for a short while to the front door."

The NHK was like that too. I suspect that is why I was forced to close. Damn, I miss that place.

Doh Man
07-23-10, 11:56
Hey when it is in the same spot as it used to be?

Went to the recently re-opened AMP on Main. Was reluctant to go only because it is right there on main and you have to walk for a short while to the front door. No rear entrance, so you have to be willing to take a chance of someone you know seeing you. There is only parking on the side or the front. So, you all can decide if you want to take a flyer on it.
Anyway, it has to be the cleanest spot I've been to. Totally renovated and apparently not getting a lot of customers. No one else seemed to be there when I went. Standard fees.
Saw Bebe. She is about 5'5"; ok body - not skinny and toned, but not fat; good curves; natural b's or c's. Has a pretty face. Trimmed trim. Standard table shower, but I asked if she'd let me shower her. She agreed. That was cool. In the room, nice massage and extracurricular activities.
Nice place if you don't mind walking in or out in front of cars waiting at the light.

WhenWhen
07-25-10, 11:42
yes it is in the same spot on Main

Hey when it is in the same spot as it used to be?

New World Order
07-26-10, 14:27
Thanks for your recent series of good reports.

However, I'm confused by how you wrote your first report, about visiting Tokyo Spa. If you "paid the $60 entrance fee and an extra $100 for full service" then there was no need to tip any more money on top of that. The $100 is the tip to the girl, since most AMP girls receive little or nothing of the house/entrance fee.

Yes, some customers bring food or presents; Chon Maneyo recently wrote about buying food and coffee from Dunkin Donuts for an AMP girl, and on a few occasions I would bring flowers for a particular special girl in Waterbury. If you gave the Tokyo Spa girl an additional $30, I'm sure that she was happy, and she'll definitely remember you if you return to Tokyo Spa to see her again in the near future. But you didn't need to do so.

Hello Mighty Spearsman :)

Thanks for the info. Yes, I did tip an extra $30. I told her to use it for whatever she needs it for.

All I know is that these girls make more money than me. lol

All jokes aside, we all need to speak slowly with these girls. These girls do not speak and understand English very well.

By speaking slowly, it helps the girls become comfortable with us.

I have not been to Fairfield Ave. lately. Any new updates?

I drove by Main Street where I saw Oriental Health Spa. I feel uncomfortable going to a spa where it is located in a busy street.

Spmdonor
07-26-10, 20:33
This is my first report so b gentle. Went this afternoon to bc found around 5 old fat w**res but there was one Latina Dominican her name was? Was to busy looking at her a** to remember her name. Very nice dark tight body, see cups ofcourse implants, $60for a dancing and I was done, that was first time in this place. She mentioned that the time allowed was 2songs. Good session I'll repeat.

Spmdonor
07-26-10, 20:35
this is my first report so b gentle. Went this afternoon to bc found around 5 old fat w**res but there was one Latina Dominican her name was ????????was to busy looking at her a** to remember her name. Very nice dark tight body, c cups ofcourse implants, .6for a dancing and I was done, that was first time in this place.she mentioned that the time allowed was 2songs. Good session I'llrepeat

Chon Maneyo
07-28-10, 16:38
Hello Mighty Spearsman :)

Thanks for the info. Yes, I did tip an extra $30. I told her to use it for whatever she needs it for.

All I know is that these girls make more money than me. lol

All jokes aside, we all need to speak slowly with these girls. These girls do not speak and understand English very well.

By speaking slowly, it helps the girls become comfortable with us.

I have not been to Fairfield Ave. lately. Any new updates?

I drove by Main Street where I saw Oriental Health Spa. I feel uncomfortable going to a spa where it is located in a busy street.Where were you 13 years ago when I began this nonsense? I could have used your advice. ;)

New World Order
08-02-10, 14:50

On Sunday, I woke up early and told my wife that I would wash my car, do grocery shopping, and get an oil change.

But I decided to take advantage by hitting an AMP. lol

I first went to Hawaian Tropical at 7am but it was closed. I then hit Oriental Health Spa in Main Street but the lady said that the girls were not there yet (this was at around 7:15am). I then hit Osaka Spa at around 7:30am and there was only one girl working with a customer.

I did not have enough time to drive around so I just ran my errands and went home. But since I am married *sigh*, this is the best time for me to hit an AMP.

Question, is the owner of Oriental Health Spa the same as the one of Tokyo Spa? The lady looked so familiar.

I am going to try and hit an AMP this afternoon (wife is out of town until tomorrow morning). Yeah baby. lol

Chon Maneyo
08-02-10, 15:42
Try Mia's. Open 24 hours.

Wanderer
08-02-10, 22:10
There's an easy way to keep that from happening. Go to a spa or AMP out of town! There's absolutely nothing near the home, business, etc.. 1/2 this sux, because I drive a gas guzzler, and 1/2, the shear drive time.

I'm well known around home and work towns, and a few choice places, but thankfully, virtual stealth. (Unless I run into someone from one of those choice places, which is highly rare.)

New World Order
08-03-10, 14:44
Try Mia's. Open 24 hours.

Hey Chon Maneyo :)

I did try Mia Spa a few weeks ago. I made a post about my visit there and I saw a girl name "Cherry".

I want to try each Spa once. :)

Mia and Chateau seem to be the only spa open 24/7.

Sun Star in New Haven is open from 9am until 3am.

Chon Maneyo
08-03-10, 15:24
I remember the report, now that you mention it.

Cherry's a favorite of mine but I told her I had to go to California on business as she and I were getting way too friendly. She wanted me to go on vacation with her earlier this year and it was too bloody tempting. I haven't seen her in a while and feel bad (not really) that I never went back to her.

Anything goes with Cherry. She can be insane. I hope she survives this shit.

WhenWhen
08-03-10, 22:42
I'm interested in what you find at Hawaii. They apparently have American girls. I haven't wanted to take one for the team, though, since it is again pretty right in the open (you need to walk by a bar/restaurant to get to the door). I did a long time ago and it was pretty standard. One of the American girls at the time was pretty used up, though. But that was about 6 years ago.

By the way, the place on Main (the old American) that I reported about now has a huge sign in front (up top) that says Modeling Studio! Jeez! At least if it said "Massage" or "spa" you could at least explain to your pastor after he caught you coming out of the place that you really were just getting a rubdown 'cuz your back hurt. Now what can you say? "just taking some pictures of some models". I don't think so.

On the other hand, it is an encouraging development - maybe Bridgeport will hand out more licenses for "modeling studios" and more of these will open up.

Steelhorse0965
08-04-10, 02:32
Does any one know the location of Mia's Spa?

New World Order
08-04-10, 07:50
I remember the report, now that you mention it.

Cherry's a favorite of mine but I told her I had to go to California on business as she and I were getting way too friendly. She wanted me to go on vacation with her earlier this year and it was too bloody tempting. I haven't seen her in a while and feel bad (not really) that I never went back to her.

Anything goes with Cherry. She can be insane. I hope she survives this shit.

I agree with you--Cherry can be very insane. :)

She gave me a BBBJ during a TS.

69, BBBJ, etc. she is open to.

New World Order
08-04-10, 07:52
I'm interested in what you find at Hawaii. They apparently have American girls. I haven't wanted to take one for the team, though, since it is again pretty right in the open (you need to walk by a bar/restaurant to get to the door). I did a long time ago and it was pretty standard. One of the American girls at the time was pretty used up, though. But that was about 6 years ago.

By the way, the place on Main (the old American) that I reported about now has a huge sign in front (up top) that says Modeling Studio! Jeez! At least if it said "Massage" or "spa" you could at least explain to your pastor after he caught you coming out of the place that you really were just getting a rubdown 'cuz your back hurt. Now what can you say? "just taking some pictures of some models". I don't think so.

On the other hand, it is an encouraging development - maybe Bridgeport will hand out more licenses for "modeling studios" and more of these will open up.

I agree with you Whenwhen. :)

Some of the location of these spas can be very uncomfortable.

I visited Sun Star in New Haven and it is located right behind Dunkin Donuts. It's not cool when you walk out of the place and you see three cars going through a drive through. lol

I made a post about my visit to Sun Star in the New Haven section.

Gossage54
08-04-10, 09:02
I was looping through Danbury recently and one road runs alongside Lilly's. You drive along and clearly see the rear parking lot leading to the back door. Saw a guy getting out his car and as nonchalantly as possible make the walk of shame to the door. This entrance is not nearly as bad as some others. The one referred to here in New Haven by the Dunkin Donuts is too much for me. Sometimes the stark reality of what we do as hobbyists becomes disconcerting like walking in/out of an AMP and seeing a family with small children in their car waiting in line at a Dunkin Donuts watching the walk of shame. Ruins my whole mindset.

New World Order
08-04-10, 13:19
Does any one know the location of Mia's Spa?

I do not know the exact address. I just know that Mia is located on Fairfield Ave. in Bridgeport. and they are open 24/7.

On Fairfield Ave., Mia spa, Chateau, Tokyo and Hawaiann are all walking distance from each other.

Chon Maneyo
08-04-10, 13:20
I was looping through Danbury recently and one road runs alongside Lilly's. You drive along and clearly see the rear parking lot leading to the back door. Saw a guy getting out his car and as nonchalantly as possible make the walk of shame to the door. This entrance is not nearly as bad as some others. The one referred to here in New Haven by the Dunkin Donuts is too much for me. Sometimes the stark reality of what we do as hobbyists becomes disconcerting like walking in/out of an AMP and seeing a family with small children in their car waiting in line at a Dunkin Donuts watching the walk of shame. Ruins my whole mindset.I know it's just a cliche but not one fucking thing about this "hobby" has ever given me pause. Going to an AMP is one of the best things you can do to keep from losing your mind. Without these ports in the storm, I would have gone on a rampage years ago.

I hold my head high when I walk up to the door.

If the family with small children loading up on fattening shit at Dunkin Donuts can't handle it, fuck 'em.

Wanderer
08-04-10, 20:09
I do not know the exact address. I just know that Mia is located on Fairfield Ave. in Bridgeport. and they are open 24/7.

On Fairfield Ave., Mia spa, Chateau, Tokyo and Hawaiann are all walking distance from each other.

Not to rank down on Steelhorse, but just like any new monger, do some homework.. The spa is easy to find with the proper resources. Then leg work or car work to scout it out. Use your own judgment on which one appeals to you (location, access, exposure.) then You're well on your way to TOFTT.

I did this when I ventured down to BDPT on business. Hawaiian was spotted, but won't repeat because of mediocre service.

It took me only 3 minutes polling one of the online phone books, and I just found Mia's.

Steelhorse0965
08-05-10, 03:39

On Fairfield Ave., Mia spa, Chateau, Tokyo and Hawaiann are all walking distance from each other.Thanks NWO.

Steelhorse0965
08-05-10, 03:42
Not to rank down on Steelhorse, but just like any new monger, do some homework.. The spa is easy to find with the proper resources. Then leg work or car work to scout it out. Use your own judgment on which one appeals to you (location, access, exposure.) then You're well on your way to TOFTT.

I did this when I ventured down to BDPT on business. Hawaiian was spotted, but won't repeat because of mediocre service.

It took me only 3 minutes polling one of the online phone books, and I just found Mia's.Thanks, I will do my homework!! Very good point.

Jean Poole
08-08-10, 01:47
I know it's just a cliche but not one fucking thing about this "hobby" has ever given me pause. Going to an AMP is one of the best things you can do to keep from losing your mind. Without these ports in the storm, I would have gone on a rampage years ago.

I hold my head high when I walk up to the door.

If the family with small children loading up on fattening shit at Dunkin Donuts can't handle it, fuck 'em.I used to feel guilty about cheating on my SO. After an hellacious marriage of no fucking, shitty mother in laws. Sponge Bob as my brother in law. As my Hangook lady loving brother "Oppa Maneyo" says I run not walk in to amps. To me there is no better feeling on earth than a cute honey giving an average joe an hour of fantasy fulfillment and taking the stressful edge off.

I do believe without these ladies there would be more crimes and murders.
"If loving a Hangul honey is wrong I don't want to be right" Do what you love and don't look back. I'm thrilled because amps are opening all over nowdays :D

New World Order
08-09-10, 12:42
I agree with you guys--Visiting an AMP is a great experience.

Korean women coming to the States to try and earn a living while sexually satisfying us. :)

Many of these Korean women are in their mid-30s or older and are either married or divorced with/from Korean men.

In general, Korean men are jealous and sensitive people. And many of these Korean women are sick of them. So for us to be laid-back, open-minded and polite to these girls, they will treat us even better. :)

Remember to speak slowly. English is their second language.

Questions such as "When did you come to America?" or "How long have you been in CT?" will make them very uncomfortable.

But questions such as, "What do you like to do for fun?" or "I like very spicy Kimchee with pork and chicken." will make them laugh and smile.

And you would be surprised--many of these women want to learn English. What a great way to meet outside. You teach them English and they give you something else in return. :)

Chon Maneyo
08-10-10, 10:01
Gee, you make it sound like some of us actually want to have a future with these women.

Oh, wait.

New World Order
08-10-10, 13:56
Gee, you make it sound like some of us actually want to have a future with these women.

Oh, wait.

I am not a rich guy so the only way I can treat these women extra well is by making them laugh or leave a small tip (around $30 to $40).

I tell them that I am married so I cannot exchange numbers with them and teach them English (some of you should take advantage of this.....).

I remember Cherry from MIA spa telling me that she has a customer who sees her everyday. Damn, $160 a day? I need another job or I have been in the wrong profession. lol

The girl from Tokyo Spa told me that one customer gave her a $1,000 tip and told her to deposit it into her account. I told her that she makes waaaaaaaaaaaay more money than me. lol

As long as everyone is happy, that is fine with me. I just wish I made more money. Anyone hiring? lol

Doh Man
08-10-10, 23:15

I am not a rich guy so the only way I can treat these women extra well is by making them laugh or leave a small tip (around $30 to $40).

I tell them that I am married so I cannot exchange numbers with them and teach them English (some of you should take advantage of this.....).

I remember Cherry from MIA spa telling me that she has a customer who sees her everyday. Damn, $160 a day? I need another job or I have been in the wrong profession. lol

The girl from Tokyo Spa told me that one customer gave her a $1,000 tip and told her to deposit it into her account. I told her that she makes waaaaaaaaaaaay more money than me. lol

As long as everyone is happy, that is fine with me. I just wish I made more money. Anyone hiring? lol

Lets see, the reason you will never be able to give out those 1000 tips is because of the last line in your report, "Anyone hiring" You see, the blue collar mentality of most of us gives us that wall in which we can never break through.
In order to truly make money you need to work for yourself. Please don't let them fool you either with the old "you need a college education" bull hockey. Because you do not. All you need is a dream and a little cleverness and street smart and how to balance a check book, and you too could be on your way to buying women at 160 dollars a day without flinching. :)
Good luck and keep the faith!

Chon Maneyo
08-10-10, 23:22
All you need is a dream and a little cleverness and street smart and how to balance a check book, and you too could be on your way to buying women at 160 dollars a day without flinching.

Good luck and keep the faith!When starting seeing my wife, at Avalon, I was going so often that one day she typed into her electronic dictionary and the word "bankrupt" came up.

She was worried I was going to go broke. I was seeing her every day.

It's not tough if you've played your cards right.

New World Order
08-11-10, 14:09
Thanks Doh Man and Chon Maneyo for your posts. :)

Anyway, I tried calling the number on Craigslist (that is posted here) about a Japanese provider but they never answer the phone. How can a business never answer the phone?

I understand a little bit of Korean and Japanese and I want to find out if it is indeed a Japanese provider or not.

But I'm pretty sure it is a Korean provider. If you guys look up the ads in Craigslist in the NYC section, many of the AMPs post pics of famous Japanese porn stars or car show models. False advertising. lol

ConnRimmer
08-15-10, 23:09
Saw Cherry from Fantasy Modeling a few weeks back. What a waste! If have not took one for the team there in a long time, usually only going with girls with good reviews. I should have know she would be bad - gave all the signs: rushed TS with hardly any contact, then asked for the money "up front". Told her I always pay after and she threw some bullshit, "Sorry, new rule, pay now." I should have freakin known better. Been going there for years and I never pay first. Totally uninspired and rushed plus she just lay there like a rag doll. I told Mamasan that she was terrible, but Mamasan said she tried to warn me and to instead go with the less attractive girl who gave better service. Come on now, doesn't she realize that the little head does the picking? My loss. I was pissed too.

Carl White
08-19-10, 18:00
NWO,
There is a Japanese girl at the old American Spa in Bridgeport. I said "com sam i da" (Korean thank you) and she said, "No, o ray gah toe, I Japanese". I think her name was Jackie. Good service, too. They are VERY slow.

Mighty Spearsman
08-27-10, 02:15
Saw Cherry from Fantasy Modeling a few weeks back. What a waste! If have not took one for the team there in a long time, usually only going with girls with good reviews. I should have know she would be bad - gave all the signs: rushed TS with hardly any contact, then asked for the money "up front". Told her I always pay after and she threw some bullshit, "Sorry, new rule, pay now." I should have freakin known better. Been going there for years and I never pay first. Totally uninspired and rushed plus she just lay there like a rag doll. I told Mamasan that she was terrible, but Mamasan said she tried to warn me and to instead go with the less attractive girl who gave better service. Come on now, doesn't she realize that the little head does the picking? My loss. I was pissed too.
Sorry that you had to TOFTT but thanks for sharing the results of your visit with the rest of us. I'll be out next week after I get paid and Fantasy is on my list; now I know to say "no" to Cherry.

WhenWhen
09-05-10, 12:06
Had agood time with Tina (don't know if she's Japanese). She's about mid-thirties - pretty face; body is pleasantly plump, but not fat, ofcourse. Just not a rock hard body. Nice natural C's with a good round ass and trim trim. Started with a typical table shower - nothing special; back in the room I offered her a massage which she gladly accepted. Got her in the mood with a hard back rub and a good massage of the legs. Enjoyed sticking my tongue in her asshole and pussy.

Turned her over and gave her a front rub. Rubbed those nice tits for a while and sucked her nipples. Then moved up top and face fucked her and forced her (gently) to suck my cock. She did a good job with the BBBJ - then put on the wrap and did her missionary for a while. She seemed to enjoy that, but I had to finish doggie style. Pouneded her that way and made her watch in the mirror right next to us - she's a trooper.

NWO,
There is a Japanese girl at the old American Spa in Bridgeport. I said "com sam i da" (Korean thank you) and she said, "No, o ray gah toe, I Japanese". I think her name was Jackie. Good service, too. They are VERY slow.

Tiger 37
09-10-10, 02:34
Made a trip to the local fantasy lane tonight to see who is new. Was greeted by 'Sara', a mid 20's skinny K girl with huge fake D's and a size 0 everywhere else. She has a tiny ass that is kinda flat. Very friendly with a nice personality and cute smile. She wanted both sets of cash up front and I noticed a sign that stated that in November, prices for massage was going to $70.00.

TS was good with a partial soapy massage and some roaming. Back in room, light massage and then the action began. CBJ was okay but she was tight and Mish was all that was needed. Finished with head and neck massage. All in all a good trip.

Tiger

Ctclubs
09-12-10, 15:59
I had a recent journey a Mia Spa, recently spent time with Coca, small body, but kinda cutie. It was almost ready to leave because the table shower was not working but it working all right with Coco giving me a personal shower.

Anyway back to the room and she was much better than average she went out of her way to make me Happy.

Anyway I was going to Cheery, but she was busy and she walks out of session and meets met.

Coco made me was very happy.

SomeCtGuy
09-13-10, 06:37
http://www.westport-news.com/news/article/Another-man-charged-in-Westport-in-Craigslist-653458.php

For the second time this week, Westport police have charged a man with posting an ad to hire a prostitute on Craigslist, a classifieds website.

The man, 64-year-old ------ -------- of Ludlow Avenue in Norwalk, was busted Friday in a sting set up by police detectives who responded to his Craigslist ad in which he allegedly sought to make a "donation" to a woman for sexual favors.

Contacted by a female detective, -------- graphically described his sexual desires and what he was willing to pay, police said. A meeting was set up and when -------- arrived with money in hand and confirmed to an undercover officer that he was the man who wanted to pay for her sexual services, he was arrested.

The latest arrest and the arrest Tuesday of a Bridgeport seeking to hire two prostitutes in exchange for drugs were prompted after Westport police launched an investigation into Craigslist classifieds when they received a complaint in early September about a "Casual Encounters" ad by a man seeking a woman to have sex in the Westport Library.

The man apparently felt the semi-private environs of the library would be a suitably erotic setting for public sex acts, police said. After police learned the man's identity and interviewed him, they determined that he never carried out his plans for sex in the library. He was not arrested, but was banned for life from library property.

During that investigation, police said in a statement that it became apparent the "Casual Encounters" section of Craigslist appears to be "an on-line red light district where people were openly soliciting sexual favors for not only monetary reward but also for narcotics."

Police also said in the statement, "It became evident that people are willing to enter Westport for the fulfillment of their sexual conduct and willing to not only pay for the indiscretion, but trade narcotics or possibly conduct lewd acts at establishments frequented by the community as a whole and especially children."

Detectives then contacted other people who posted ads on the site, setting up a sting operation targeting those they said were the most overt offenders.

On Tuesday, ----- --------, 29, of Summit Street in Bridgeport, was arrested after police said he posted an ad seeking sex with two woman in exchange for drugs. He allegedly offered "Ecstasy" pills to pay for the prostitutes' services. When he arrived at the agreed meeting place in Westport, he allegedly showed the undercover officers the drugs and was then arrested on charges of two counts of patronizing a prostitute, possession controlled substance/hallucinogen and sale of hallucinogen/narcotics.

Sex ads on Craigslist have thrust the online classifieds site in the national spotlight lately when 21 state attorneys general, including Connecticut's Richard Blumenthal, pressured the site to remove its adult services section. The AGs have expressed concerns about human trafficking, child pornography and sexual exploitation resulting from those ads, according to a Blumenthal statement.

Blumenthal, who is running for the U.S. Senate, has been an outspoken leader of the AGs and Tuesday sent a letter to Craigslist CEO Jim Buckmaster asking for confirmation that the adult services portion of the site has been permanently shut down. Initially, the word "censored" appeared where the adult services listings had been, but the category more recently was entirely removed. Blumenthal also asked the business to actively prevent sex-for-hire ads from being posted on other parts of the website.

"There is the distinct danger and apparent trend that prostitution ads may migrate to other heavily trafficked portions of your site. Already, there are indications that the personals section may become rife with sexually graphic content and illegal activity, including prostitution," Blumenthal wrote in the letter.

Wsgman
09-13-10, 23:47
Rich Blumy for Senator, scares me. WTF is his problem?

Is he a Democrat or a Republican?

Sounds like a Nazi to me

Statman
10-03-10, 00:55
was on a long road trip to the DC area, so I decided to give my hurting body a little TLC, that was missing for a long time from sessions in MA. I have always had good luck at places like American and Oriental spa in Bridgeport, so decided to check it out. I was sad to see that the first place (forgot the name, next to a genera store by where traffic intersects going back towards downtown.) was closed, so i decided to drive up to see if any other places were. I was happy to see that oriental, across from Walgreens was still open, and I have always had good luck, so I said what the heck and stopped there.

I entered in paid the $60 one hour fee (guys got ripped off twenty minutes bring a watch or a clock, as they tried to take less time from me but insisted on a massage of longer time.) and got Bebe, who was a cute slim girl from Japan.

we went down stairs, and before I could strip down for my session, she told me what was on the menu and how much it was. I like straight up front, so after shaking hands with franklin, I had a table shower, which was amazing with a lot of roaming on both sides.

we then got back into the room and started our session with a lunch session, me the box lunch, her a hot dog, through putting on a sexy Philadelphia Eagles Cheerleader Uniform, and pantyhose ( Sorry no pics, camera was broken.) This girl gave me lots of juice on my lunch, and enjoyed her meal as well with a lot of satisfactory mmms and ahhhs. She finish in a moving way, and then it was on to the release session, and her thrills of it made us both enjoy it, while I was showing her my snake and seeing if he would like his new hole of a home to visit. she then offered me some milk from her taps, and I enjoyed trying to get it out, but none came out, while still showing her my snake. she then bucked up and let out a yell as the snake hit an area, that she was shocked he found, and she fell in in a state of drain of energy. she then rewarded me by giving me long passionate kisses for fifteen minutes, while I caressed her bags and backfield.

I left more than satisfied, and tiped her another .5 for the session, making the total two Franklins plus .1.

Guys highly recommend this one, as my session was an 11 out of ten on attitude and technique, but was upset with the rip off of time, so will be more careful next time and bring a clock or watch with me and tell them they owe me 20 minutes longer next time. Other than that one of the best massages and lunch sessions I have ever had at a massage place.

New World Order
10-03-10, 08:10
Great post Statman, thanks for sharing it with us! :)

One note for everyone--the girls that work at these spas are Koreans and not Japanese. Actually, most of the girls who work at these spas are Koreans who grew up in China (Manchuria region). These girls tend to be more obedient and more manageable than Koreans from Korea.

I have had a few girls say, "Ah Ree GGa do." ("How are you." in Japanese) and then they speak in Korean among each other.

I speak both Korean and Japanese. So I would play dumb and say something to the girls in Japanese (e.g. "Any plans for the weekend?") and they do not understand a word I just said. I thought you were Japanese? lol

Anyway, another note: There is a nail salon right next to Hawaiian Tropical in Bridgeport. Does anyone know if that nail salon provide extras? Something fishy about that place. lol

Statman
10-04-10, 05:09
Bebe told me she was from japan, this is how i know, she also told me she was 28.

Great post Statman, thanks for sharing it with us! :)

One note for everyone--the girls that work at these spas are Koreans and not Japanese. Actually, most of the girls who work at these spas are Koreans who grew up in China (Manchuria region). These girls tend to be more obedient and more manageable than Koreans from Korea.

I have had a few girls say, "Ah Ree GGa do." ("How are you." in Japanese) and then they speak in Korean among each other.

I speak both Korean and Japanese. So I would play dumb and say something to the girls in Japanese (e.g. "Any plans for the weekend?") and they do not understand a word I just said. I thought you were Japanese? lol

Anyway, another note: There is a nail salon right next to Hawaiian Tropical in Bridgeport. Does anyone know if that nail salon provide extras? Something fishy about that place. lol

Drtybury
10-04-10, 12:46
[QUOTE=New World Order]Great post Statman, thanks for sharing it with us! :)

ah ree gga do is completely wrong.... arigato- (long o) means thank you in japanese ^^ so i'm calling shenanigans, but good report otherwise

New World Order
10-04-10, 16:25
[QUOTE=New World Order]Great post Statman, thanks for sharing it with us! :)

ah ree gga do is completely wrong.... arigato- (long o) means thank you in japanese ^^ so i'm calling shenanigans, but good report otherwise

Ooops my bad. I meant to say "Thank you". :)

Anyway, "Shipsaekki" means asshole in Korean. lol

Alexx
10-06-10, 09:44
Does anyone know of any AMPs in CT that have Thai girls?

Alexx

New World Order
10-06-10, 11:35

AlexxHi there.

I have seen a few Thai girls at AMPs in the Boston, MA section. But never in CT.

Most of the AMPs are run by Koreans.

I do not know about you guys, but I need to get used to this new website. I feel dizzy. LOL

Tiger 37
10-17-10, 01:24
Droe around BPT during rainstorm and saw one HSW done by diner off of Main St. Decided to try a more romantic approach and went to FSY. Greeted at the door by "hot" K girl named Pepsi. Great attitude, friendly with alot of laughing and a fantastic bod. Small frame, thin with nice the fakers. Service was good for 100 with 60 at door that was collected at beginning. Goos TS but okay massage. However the after party was real good with CFS in different positions as well as a CBJ. Will definately repeat.

Tiger

Bad Dawg
10-17-10, 13:05
Droe around BPT during rainstorm and saw one HSW done by diner off of Main St. Decided to try a more romantic approach and went to FSY. Greeted at the door by "hot" K girl named Pepsi. Great attitude, friendly with alot of laughing and a fantastic bod. Small frame, thin with nice the fakers. Service was good for 100 with 60 at door that was collected at beginning. Goos TS but okay massage. However the after party was real good with CFS in different positions as well as a CBJ. Will definately repeat.

TigerFor all us old timers, Tiger has brought back some good memories of my old fav Pepsi at the Old HK, along with Apple, and Candy I think you could never go wrong there always great, 1st class. Maybe worth a try for "New Pepsi" So brings up the question why no kgirls ever used CocaCola or Cola as a name!

New World Order
10-18-10, 18:22
Hey guys.

A few days ago, I visited Hawaiian Tropical in Bridgeport, CT. It is located off Fairfield Ave.

Only one girl worked and her name is April. She is white, around 5'8" and medium-build.

She is a very laid back and cool girl. $60 entrance fee and an extra $100 for F / S.

There is no shower here (bummer. CBJ, DATY and then finished off missionary.

We just chit-chatted afterwards.

The owner is an old Korean lady. She asked me a few questions about the other spas in Fairfield Ave.

I told her that other places just charge a total of $100 for F / S (including the entrance fee) and she was shocked.

I then told her that I was joking. LOL

Bookie
10-19-10, 09:00
For all us old timers, Tiger has brought back some good memories of my old fav Pepsi at the Old HK, along with Apple, and Candy I think you could never go wrong there always great, 1st class. Maybe worth a try for "New Pepsi" So brings up the question why no kgirls ever used CocaCola or Cola as a name!Oh yes. Those were the days and also Anna at Magic.

Seymore
10-28-10, 00:08

AlexxWhen you get the info PM me

Bikerfred
10-28-10, 21:26
Went to Mia Spa tonight looking for Cherry. She has not been there the last few time I have stopped by and I think she is gone. Was told she was on vacation. The door was answered by Sandy. She said she was new this week. The TS was fine with all the right attention; good massage with the usual services for the usual amount. Left very pleased. Not rushed and got the full hour.

Thedudeinct
11-04-10, 11:26
Last month I had a couple of visits to Fantasy after I had not been there for a very long time.

First visit I was greeted by Miko. Tiny body, fair english, lots of make-up. Demanded the entire fee up front. I declined and only gave the house fee at that time. Table shower was fair, I usually decide during TS what my pleasure will be back in the room. Once back to the room, she again demanded the $100 tip. I caved in and gave it at that time. She was not willing to negotiate down, she said things start at the $100 mark. Whatever. She rushed through a half hearted massage, then got right to business. Covered me up for a lame BJ, lubed herself up and jumped on top. To Miko's defense, her hole was by far the tightest I had ever experienced. Nutted and was out in about 35 minutes. Will definitely not repeat. Should have done my homework first.

Thedudeinct
11-04-10, 11:36
Decided to go back to fantasy to try another girl. Greeted at the door by Yoyo, my first impression was not great. Appearance is older, slim, small breasts. I kept my optimism.

She was OK just taking house fee, in fact- she didn't ask for anything more. Great table shower, got everything nice and clean, thoroughly. Great massage, great service overall. You guys need to experience her for yourself. She will cater to your every need. Best part- She needs no supplemental lubrication. She loves DATY, is clean, smells and tastes like candy! Don't miss this one. She said she was filling in for MIKO who is on vacation, go figure.

Statman
11-11-10, 15:50
Sorry this report is so late, I am updating my USG files experiences, and could not do it until now. I stopped by my new favorite place oriental spa, and got a great massage on Oct 24/25 (midnight-1 am) from Tina. She was amazing, and unded up paying her extremely well (2. 0) for multiple pops both her and me. Tina started with a great table shower, where she washed and massaged a lot of areas great until first pop. Then it was down to the room, where we both had multiple pops from dinner, and a couple of session, all and all three pops in one and half hours. After I was done she then gave me her home number in queens and asked me to spend the night with her when I am in queens. This woman could be a keeper for me if I move back east, and I can not wait to get back to the east coast to see what an all nighter with her is like. Highly recomended and my experiences just get better every time.

Hugh Handsoman
11-13-10, 08:28
I stopped there one evening after getting shut out of the high traffic (You comeback in 1/2 an ower) Fantasy around the corner. I too saw Tina, and she did the same for me. She also handed me a business card with her digits. It was tempting since she offered a nice bbbjcimnqns for me and gagged a lot during the event. She knows her skills for sure. She said she works mostly in Pa. But lately LE had made this too dangerous. I heard many are in NYC, RI, and CT now picking up the slack.

Bubba261
11-13-10, 14:32
I stopped there one evening after getting shut out of the high traffic (You comeback in 1/2 an ower) Fantasy around the corner. I too saw Tina, and she did the same for me. She also handed me a business card with her digits. It was tempting since she offered a nice bbbjcimnqns for me and gagged a lot during the event. She knows her skills for sure. She said she works mostly in Pa. But lately LE had made this too dangerous. I heard many are in NYC, RI, and CT now picking up the slack.Is this the Oriental Spa at Main and Charles? You threw me off saying it's right around the corner from Fantasy.

Thanks.

Shadowfire101
11-14-10, 00:23
After a not-so-great time at PM, I decided to try Fantasy for the first time. Glad I did! Greeted at the door by Apple. Very pretty, looked to be late 20s. TS was not exceptional, but good. Massage was as expected (but full nude, is that normal for Fantasy?) with Apple chatting with me in very good English. Service was very satisfactory. I'm used to VIP in Milford, and it pales in comparison to Fantasy. I may be taking the trip out to Bridgeport more in the future!

Hugh Handsoman
11-15-10, 00:43
Bub, The place is on Main St. Across from the diner. It has been there for hundreds of years. From Lindley St.

Where FM is It's about 1/4 mile away. Left at the Sunoco to Main, Left 1000' on the left. Last I heard Tina left. Maybe Stat married her. :)

Is this the Oriental Spa at Main and Charles? You threw me off saying it's right around the corner from Fantasy.

Thanks.

Tiger 37
11-15-10, 01:15
Went to FSY the other nite and had two experiences, the good one first:

Met at the door by Michelle, a 20 something very pretty girl with bolt on the's. Very friendly and conversation was good with a good table shower. Once back in the room, while I was laying down she "jumped" on top of me rubbing up and down laughing. This girl is alot of fun and into her trade. CBJ and CFS which was very good, she is tight. Then the massage was pretty good after and another jump on top of me rubbing around. This girl is excellent.

2nd experience was I came out of FSY and was walking several blocks to where my car was. I just made it out of gate and began to cross the street when LEO pulls into gas station in triplets. I was like OH S%$, yet I kept walking. One gave me a look but all three drove out and went in different directions. That was a heart stopper but no problems, just a coincidence I guess, area is not that great.

Tiger

Hugh Handsoman
11-15-10, 20:59
I just made it out of gate and began to cross the street when LEO pulls into gas station in triplets. I was like OH S%$, yet I kept walking. One gave me a look but all three drove out and went in different directions. That was a heart stopper but no problems, just a coincidence I guess, area is not that great.

TigerTiger, Don't sweat the small stuff. LE in Bridgeport doesn't care about fantasy or any other place one bit. Ganim the crook just got out of the clink and is back in his seat like nothing ever happened gives you the picture of Bridgeport. FYI LE enjoys FM just as much as every other guy does. I've seen some off duty in Ruby's, and others. Plus I know one or? Who's dated the girls on the DL. .

Thedudeinct
11-16-10, 11:03
Called Oriental for an appointment with Tina, and Mamasan said she had left. I asked when she was coming back and she had no idea.

Then called Fantasy for an appointment with Yoyo. She too, was gone. Expected back on Monday (yesterday).

Total strike out!

Hugh Handsoman
11-17-10, 08:52
Last I heard Tina left. Maybe Stat married her..

Once Again for the slightly impaired. :D

Called Oriental for an appointment with Tina, and Mamasan said she had left. I asked when she was coming back and she had no idea.

Then called Fantasy for an appointment with Yoyo. She too, was gone. Expected back on Monday (yesterday).

Total strike out!