PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Awol768
08-31-07, 15:23
I have looked for this place several times. Their ad on SCL says 1 Williams ST, when I search for that I don't get a match. An intersection would be most helpful. I've been to T's and BC, and would like to sample this place. I'll be on the lookout for Sandy or Caroline. Both sound almost too good to be true.

AWOL

Garthy
08-31-07, 17:46
Who is the bottle blonde Brazilian cutie working there?

Bad Dawg
09-03-07, 00:37
Went on a weekend night to check it out and it was crowded, haven't seen it like that in a long time, very promising comeback.

A few hot dancers, was just here to drink and watch, but had a few nice chats with the hotties, especially Erica, and Blaze, if I got her name right.

Bad Dawg
09-06-07, 01:50
After the last 2 posts, and with all the question marks about Bally's, I tried one of our fav ol' haunts, at Fantasy, on the weeknite. No mama, girl that greeted was it/ name Sarah, cute, prob 6-7, b size, friendly, all the SOP no probs. Would repeat, esp if the climate in the rest of this Puritan state doesn't improve.

Good Luck,

BD

Mr. Wtby
09-06-07, 07:19
Blew outta work early and hit PM in the afternoon. Pretty beat. Only one acceptable girl there and she was with two older gentlemen (but they need love too!) I then hit Teddies and was a little bit happier, but not much. I found 2 that I would like to try but then decided I had to have this hot girl named Carolina for a lap dance. She was real busy, but I staked myself out so that when she came outta the backroon I could scoop her out. And I did, but she had to dance first which hurt. I was hard already just watching her move that awesome little spanish body of hers. She then came and got me and away we went. Gone are the leather couchs (Steel!). They now have a few large chairs. I sucked her nipples immediately and told her I wanted fs. she wanted money up front, standard rates apply, and she began the first part. It felt great, and she was a real ncie girl-hot & sweet, like my italian sausage. We thenmoved to the 2nd part of my dance with her on my lap facing away. By the time I was behind her I lasted a full 5minutes because of the awesome view and dirty talk she provided. I would definitely repeat with her. Day, sorry I missed you. later guys, Mr Wtby

Oldtimer
09-06-07, 08:51
Blew outta work early and hit PM in the afternoon. Pretty beat. Only one acceptable girl there and she was with two old geezers (but they need love too!)

Mr. Wtby, FWIW those "old Geezers" were "name brand" old geezers, :D :D,
show some respect for your elders, who have paved the way for you!
:cool: OT

Jolly Rocks
09-06-07, 09:52
I resemble that remark!!

Member #3948
09-06-07, 10:31
Mr. Wtby, FWIW those "old Geezers" were "name brand" old geezers, :D :D,
show some respect for your elders, who have paved the way for you!
:cool: OT

These young kids don't respect anyone. Besides you have to forgive him he is a product of his enviornment. Broken home, gang raped at 11 by traveling Gypsies, grew up in an orfanage, having Nuns spank him every day. He actually preferes older strippers like my Grandma at Peeka Boos to the younger ones.

Steel Blue

Member #3925
09-06-07, 16:32
Back in my old stomping grounds for a couple of weeks and decided to see an old friend.Tina at Kay's. Stopped at the deli next door first to get one of the $5.00 Blue Pills.Suggest you try them out even if you don't need one.They work and they are cheap. Regular fee to Mamasan.[I hate that little dog and it hates me.They all think it's funny] Downstairs we go.Quick stand up shower for both of us.Our regular routine as she is the only one I see there.Maybe 20 times in the past 2 years. First 2 or 3 times was good but regular service.After that it turned into the GFE thing. I always call her private number and she has never kept me waiting. She is K-girl.Petite.About 5'4''.Nice face.Nice body.Always very sweet. One time after 2 hour session she gave me back $20.00 because she knew I was broke. Another time I went in there pretty loaded.She had me go to sleep in one of the rooms until she was done for the night.She came in freshly showered and in her pajamas.I spent the night with her [FS] no charge.Gave me $10.00 for coffee and breakfast. On this visit it was nothing less than perfect.FS for $. FS is always 2 times for $.That's why I stop at the deli. Sparing you all the details because there are just too many. If you get a chance to have a session with this girl don't pass it up and if you play your cards right who knows what might happen.

Bukkakeparty
09-06-07, 16:38
Blew outta work early and hit PM in the afternoon. Pretty beat. Only one acceptable girl there and she was with two old geezers (but they need love too!) I then hit Teddies and was a little bit happier, but not much. I found 2 that I would like to try but then decided I had to have this hot girl named Katalina for a lap dance. She was real busy, but I staked myself out so that when she came outta the backroon I could scoop her out. And I did, but she had to dance first which hurt. I was hard already just watching her move that awesome little spanish body of hers. She then came and got me and away we went. Gone are the leather couchs (Steel!). They now have a few large chairs. I sucked her nipples immediately and told her I wanted fs. she wanted money up front, standard rates apply, and she began the first part. It felt great, and she was a real ncie girl-hot & sweet, like my italian sausage. We thenmoved to the 2nd part of my dance with her on my lap facing away. By the time I was behind her I lasted a full 5minutes because of the awesome view and dirty talk she provided. I would definitely repeat with her. Day, sorry I missed you. later guys, Mr Wtby
Are you sure it wasn't Carolina or Caroline?

Wolfman Jack
09-06-07, 17:17
These young kids don't respect anyone. Besides you have to forgive him he is a product of his enviornment. Broken home, gang raped at 11 by traveling Gypsies, grew up in an orfanage, having Nuns spank him every day. He actually preferes older strippers like my Grandma at Peeka Boos to the younger ones.

Steel Blue

:eek: :D

Mr. Wtby
09-06-07, 22:07
Sorry OT-didn't mean to offend! Was that you and a freind with lady?

Steel-so true, so true! Its scarey how accurate you are-did you work in some sorta government intelligence or something? Semper Fi Mo Fo!

BP-you are right-her name was Carolina-I missheard after waiting a long time for her, and drinking corona after corona, by myself (cuz I have no friends). Isn't she hot though!!??

I've edited the post-so I don't know what you f*ckers are moaning about! haha lol

See you in hell my freinds, Mr Wtby

PS I heard Bally's in Ansonia was raided today? WTF!!

Dayside
09-07-07, 07:00

Steel Blue

Does this mean we have to be nice to him ?
I was probably one of the guys at the bar and am just to old to remember I was there.

Hit Scrupples the other night, hope for something I don't know what. Great looking women without a doubt, but I didn't get the feeling they like me for me.
So I stopped by t and saw my old friend Uneck.

Back to the porch I guess.

Day

Fuji_Rw
09-07-07, 07:38
There was a cute little blonde at Teddie's last night. I was there with a few friends and didn't have a chance to talk to her as she was conversing with some bloke the few hours that we were there. But I would definitely like to see her next time I went.

Overall last night was pretty dead for a Thursday. Had a dance with Brenda. Standard fare.

Doh Man
09-07-07, 17:57
Wow alot has been going on in the few weeks I have been absent eh? What is the deal with PM going ghetto? Teddies is still under watch of the undercovers? Any new and exciting talent to go sample at any of these place? How is Shakers doing? Worth the trip?
So many questions, so little time!

When In Vegas
09-08-07, 10:21
Howrich, nice report. I'm not sure what's more fascinating, how nice this girl sounds or that you can get 'blue pills' at a deli. What's up with that?

Is there a house fee at Kay's?

Later,

Vegas

Back in my old stomping grounds for a couple of weeks and decided to see an old friend.Tina at Kay's. Stopped at the deli next door first to get one of the $5.00 Blue Pills.Suggest you try them out even if you don't need one.They work and they are cheap. Regular fee to Mamasan.[I hate that little dog and it hates me.They all think it's funny] Downstairs we go.Quick stand up shower for both of us.Our regular routine as she is the only one I see there.Maybe 20 times in the past 2 years. First 2 or 3 times was good but regular service.After that it turned into the GFE thing. I always call her private number and she has never kept me waiting. She is K-girl.Petite.About 5'4''.Nice face.Nice body.Always very sweet. One time after 2 hour session she gave me back $20.00 because she knew I was broke. Another time I went in there pretty loaded.She had me go to sleep in one of the rooms until she was done for the night.She came in freshly showered and in her pajamas.I spent the night with her [FS] no charge.Gave me $10.00 for coffee and breakfast. On this visit it was nothing less than perfect.FS for $. FS is always 2 times for $.That's why I stop at the deli. Sparing you all the details because there are just too many. If you get a chance to have a session with this girl don't pass it up and if you play your cards right who knows what might happen.

Bukkakeparty
09-08-07, 14:12
Alot of girls at Teddies last night, The hot bartender Wendy with them huge tits!Caroline, Crystal, Madeline, Gabby, Passion and some other Dominican chick and the beast Storm and Ugly and old Gladys and Isis who showed me a great time but the place was dead. The rooms are more like the rooms at PM now, well a little more roomy. I saw Linda for the first time since giving birth, she has got a long way to go before returning, but she said she will be back! Shakers was all ghetto as well as PM except that Uynk was there, nice to try her somewhere else for round 2, also I saw Colombian Jennifer who looked better blonde, Pamela and Jada and Jazmine.It was also pretty dead there.

Magic Guy
09-08-07, 18:16
Heading back from NY I decided to stop in Bridgeport, on Main Street, at a place I had a great time at back in July. Lynn? at least I think that was her name, sort of older, but still very nice looking, met me at the door. Told her I wanted an hour and a "good massagee." Gave her house fee .6 and got ready for shower. Left tip $ on nightstand, this way we don't even get into discussing money.

Amble off to the shower room. Very nice and attentative, cleaned all the right places. Back to the room and she started in on my back. Worked on me for a good 40 minutes. Got up and walked around all over my back. 4 stars for her massage.

After the job she did I wanted to show her how much I appreciated it so I had a DATY. She grinded on my face and then her body shuddered for seemed like 30 seconds. She rleaxed for a minute and gave me cbj, then jumped on top. It did not take me long to do my part. Afterwards she said "you want more, some sucky" I said "sure." So she wipped him back into shape and proceeded to hop back on. She bounced up and down for a minute or two and then she let out a loud moan and collapsed on top of me. When she looked up she said" i'm sorry" and had a tear in her eye... She finished me off by hand all the time saying "thank you."

Cleaned me up with a hot towel and thanked me again, I said "no, thank you." She said "no, no I should be thanking you..." Any how we walked out to the front door and met the other girl who was eating some weird looking fruit. It had the consitency of an apple, yet it had an big red pit in the center of it. She offered me a slice of it and it was very good. I asked her what it was but I did not understand what she said. I would like to know what this thing was, as I would like to find some more. My girl said something in korean and the other lady smiled and said something back. They both walked me to the door and said "to come back real soon."

I don't get down the neck of the woods often but rest assured the next time I do I will be back!!!

Magic Guy

Ben There
09-09-07, 07:24
Osaka used to be my favorite stop in B'port. Nice, accommodating women. They used to have large Disney character cutouts on the walls in one of the rooms. Weird.

Hugh Handsoman
09-10-07, 00:27
Guys, I wanted some action, I was hangin' down the block at Ruby's for a few hours. I bounced, stopped by Chateau, saw the open sign on, and the place was all lit up.I parked started my entry when LE pulls up to me, and asks me why I was driving with a headlight out.

I told the leo, I was unaware that my headlight was out, and would get it fixed asap. He then asks me where I'm going. I said to the pub around the block. He says it's almost closing time, It was 1:20 am. I'm not trying to piss the mfer off at this point and said I'm picking up a friend. He looks me over and says I can write you up for that light, but you are getting warned. Turns out my headlight was fine, my driving light was out. What an a-hole. I went back to my ride and booked at this point. I don't know what all the bs was about. I'm no thug, just a brother lookin' for some cooch.

I wasted my time, Peace out.

NhDrillMstr
09-11-07, 02:37
Oh the memories of this board. While I have found my alternative way to picking up girls on da cheap on obc site, I have even dabbled in BBW parties etc. I must say, you can pickup easy slim girls as well at these events but enough about that because that was in Stamford.

I must say, the SW strolls in bpt are changing. A lot of the action has migrated from the East end to a more concentrated area in bpt. I don't want to blow it for everyone with LE obviously reading *enjoy your new chargers and magnums* but I'll only say is I've bagged SW in plain broad daylight as of late and I must admit, it's a great alternative to the clubs. I've been avoiding the clubs because well, after dating a stripper for a few months, I got to see the behind da scenes and all I can say is wow. But anyways, keep doing what yall do guys, nice to see everyone still having fun. Enjoy!!!

Member #3925
09-13-07, 19:03
Stopped by Kay's again last night.I was in N.Y. for a couple of days in the bourough where 99.9 percent of CT. AMP girls live.Just a coincidence???Brought back a bag of Korean pastry(Pang,pronounced with an "ah" sound for the "a"). Forgot to call ahead and some really young looking girl came to the door.Legal but young.Looked like 20 but probably 37,we all know how that goes. Asked for my fave Tina and she came out right out.Gave her the pang and she started laughing.Gave her the cash for Mama or whoever. When she went to the back I could hear them all giggling.The whole time that little piece of shit dog was sitting there licking itself.Did I mention I hate that thing?. Again downstairs,quick shower,off to the room. Talked for a bit while I got my massage.She's always very light and very affectionate. Ended with FS for $.Only once this time,it has been a couple of long days.I was there for close to 1 1/2 hours.Spent the last 20 minutes or so just chilling out and relaxing in each others company. Also with this girl other than giving her money for Mamasan we haven't talked about money.Sometimes as I'm walking out I'll tell her it's in the same place as last time or it's not even mentioned. To all you mongers who PM'd me about this place sorry I haven't responded.If you are going south on Rt.1 it's on your right side just past Lindley St.The deli mentioned in my other post about this place is in the same storefront.Deli,seafood place and then Kay's. Anything new with Fantasy?My first AMP back in the day.Always thought the girls to be hot and young but wouldn't take anything less than $.20.Also anyone remember Island?Had a thing for Yumi.New girl.Saw her 3 times in 2 weeks before they closed. Later.

WhenWhen
09-13-07, 23:39
Stopped in at PM about four or five nights ago after a long absence. Pretty much the same scene - my absence was about two months. Met Roxanne - she was playing pool and hanging out when I first saw her. Something about a hot girl playing pool and leaning over to make a long shot - in a bikini - maybe it's just me.

Anyway, she is a tall, black specimen - gorgeous ass, beautiful, conical titties that are not small. In back, she is accomodating to say the least. When she looks up at you with those big brown eyes, and then does a sly dip with her mouth organ in recognition that you have two boys that need loving, it is something to behold. Then, when she stops (at your leisure by the way) to sit down and give you a glimpse of her bug, you might be as astonished as I was. Full, happy lips that smell like fruit and don't seem to be abused by overusage, are on display and eager for attention. After paying attention, I was happy to pay my respects with a formal visit. I like this girl a lot. She is very hot, very nice, and - well - that's about all you can ask for.

Ben There
09-16-07, 09:43
Also anyone remember Island?Had a thing for Yumi.New girl.Saw her 3 times in 2 weeks before they closed.

Island was my favorite place. This place was nice and out of the way, under the radar. They had a girl there (Mimi?) who did this soapland style body slide in the table shower that really got me off. They even had a "frequent flier" card. Damn, I still have one in my wallet. Just one more visit...

Hodar
09-16-07, 11:50
Heading back from NY I decided to stop in Bridgeport, on Main Street, at a place I had a great time at back in July. Lynn? at least I think that was her name, sort of older, but still very nice looking, met me at the door. Told her I wanted an hour and a "good massagee." Gave her house fee .6 and got ready for shower. Left tip $ on nightstand, this way we don't even get into discussing money.

Amble off to the shower room. Very nice and attentative, cleaned all the right places. Back to the room and she started in on my back. Worked on me for a good 40 minutes. Got up and walked around all over my back. 4 stars for her massage.

After the job she did I wanted to show her how much I appreciated it so I had a DATY. She grinded on my face and then her body shuddered for seemed like 30 seconds. She rleaxed for a minute and gave me cbj, then jumped on top. It did not take me long to do my part. Afterwards she said "you want more, some sucky" I said "sure." So she wipped him back into shape and proceeded to hop back on. She bounced up and down for a minute or two and then she let out a loud moan and collapsed on top of me. When she looked up she said" i'm sorry" and had a tear in her eye... She finished me off by hand all the time saying "thank you."

Cleaned me up with a hot towel and thanked me again, I said "no, thank you." She said "no, no I should be thanking you..." Any how we walked out to the front door and met the other girl who was eating some weird looking fruit. It had the consitency of an apple, yet it had an big red pit in the center of it. She offered me a slice of it and it was very good. I asked her what it was but I did not understand what she said. I would like to know what this thing was, as I would like to find some more. My girl said something in korean and the other lady smiled and said something back. They both walked me to the door and said "to come back real soon."

I don't get down the neck of the woods often but rest assured the next time I do I will be back!!!

Magic Guy

I have been to OSAKA a few dozen times when in B-port and I have only had a mediocre experience at worst and excellent at best
Last Year when I went there it started snowing and Mama-San drove me to the Train station downtown and even richer is she knew what time the train was going to arrive going back to the city, I waited in her Lexus and we talked, she remembered me from my first visits back in the early 90s and showed her appreciation. I only strayed one time and that was up Fairfield ave, and ended up dissapointed by the service and quality. I have yet been to I think it is or was called Hong Kong?? it is close to a News and Book store that is all I remember because I was being driven..I would love to check that place out if anyone has been there let me hear about it for I will be up in the Northeast for the Winter. I can get massge in the city but not like B-port and the service is far better in Ct.

Mercenary Q
09-18-07, 09:23
Haven't been to b-port AMPs in a while, but did frequent them back in 2000-2001. American was great (Jovan was incredible), and Osaka was good for the asian experience.

Since I've been out of the AMP scene for a while, I was wondering if Jasmine Palace Spa is a good place. Haven't found anything on the board about it. Any other reputable places? I'd be going during the day, so the neighborhood hoods wouldn't be much of a concern.

Is Yoo Wah any good? I used to go there when it was called something else...can't remember the name.

Member #3925
09-18-07, 18:32
While I agree that alot of the SW girls have some serious problems(I don't partake of the SW's i.e. Photo Gallery) AMP girls are a totally different breed. Most of them don't even smoke and some of them will drink a little Soju when they go on vacation.Other than that they are pretty straight forward. If I knew a girl was strung out I wouldn't go back to that store and I would say something to Mama. The girls ARE NOT forced into this and while I'm sure some of them would prefer a different line of work they do it willingly. It is just business for them and they make out in the long run better than you and I. Most of them have very nice homes and have alot to show for their efforts. 2 or 3 years in an AMP and they are set for life if they do the right thing.

Seymore
09-18-07, 22:09
2005 Archived Reports
Views: 68,874 Posted By Seymore
Jasmine

Jasmine has always been hit and miss for the several times that I have been there. Always ask to see the girl if Mamasan whats the entry fee then you can give the girl the(60).

1)Saw tall slim girl about 25 yro named Yumi with red hair :-) ok TS walk on back massage on the flip a little lite touching and hj finish did not negotiate anything left her a 20 tip.

2)1 month latter saw jennifer about 35 yro cute but some mileage told her I wanted HJ only she negotiated FS for 80$ + entry fee TS poor, Very Good massage,CBJ,CG,MISH,Doggie to much lube and she kept checking to make sure the condom was in place could only finish with HJ.

3) 3 weeks Latter saw Yumi again ask for HJ only, she said 40 and 100$ for FS reached in pocket and pulled out $87.75 I thought I had the 100, she took what I had.DATY, CBJ,CG,Reverse CG,Doggie,Mish,Stand Up Doogie and finished Mish she started with the contracting and opening of the love muscle
and that was all it took to blow my load. Hot towel and a can of diet coke and a kiss on the lip and I left with a GFE.

4) 2 weeks Latter made call and she was not working

Haven't been to b-port AMPs in a while, but did frequent them back in 2000-2001. American was great (Jovan was incredible), and Osaka was good for the asian experience.

Since I've been out of the AMP scene for a while, I was wondering if Jasmine Palace Spa is a good place. Haven't found anything on the board about it. Any other reputable places? I'd be going during the day, so the neighborhood hoods wouldn't be much of a concern.

Is Yoo Wah any good? I used to go there when it was called something else...can't remember the name.

Awol768
09-19-07, 16:20
Last week I paid a quick visit to T's. Around shift change, not a lot going on. Eventualy, some girls showed up. Spoke with Jennifer and Jessica, both nice Brazilians, Jess more pettite and blond, Jen a little thicker than I prefer. Settled on Natasha (I had to ask the bartender for her name, as she told me three different times, and I could not understand her) she was quite pretty, piercing in lower lip. She asked for .8, I said "You can do .6, I'm cute", ended up with .7. Guess that means I'm only half as cute as I think! As soon as we get in back she tells me that there is a two song limit. Anyone else run into this, as I don't perform well under a time constraint? I'm sure I could have strung her along, but anyway. Spirited performance, didn't need to worry about the limit. Tipped her for the effort and was on my way. BTW the bartender with the huge cans (Wendy?) is hot.

Member #4477
09-19-07, 20:28
Spent some time in the Bridge city yesterday. Fantasy was firststop. uninspired but typical fare. not as good as it used to be. The talent is very average right now.

PM was a collection of fat butts, one ok pr with stringy blonde hair but not good enuf for this guy. Moved on to Teddies, even worse if you can believe it, nothing but fat spanish chicks, ugh! Last stop BC, saw an old friend Lilly who was on her way off shift, no take out available. Dang! Did see some good options though, Time was out for me. Had to head out.

See ya Next trip

Hugh Handsoman
09-21-07, 01:51
I heard Oriental on Main was Jacked last week. Didn't even hit the papers. Another in Stamford too.

Fire Dude
09-24-07, 14:22
Went to PM yesterday quite a few girls working, there was one super hottie with the tightest body I have ever seen there she also had the worlds worst boob job they did'nt move at all and were hard as rocks, I never got her name but she was to busy with some old timer. Also there was another super hot one did'nt get a chance to get her name either but she looks like a black haired kelly clarkson smoken hott. But I had Destiny come and sit with me and not leave, She wasen't bad looking but not the best, Well she proceded to work me up at the bar so I decided what the hell we went to the back and all I wanted was a bj and she gave me a bbbjcim and boy was I happy. What a nice was to end a Sunday.

Bukkakeparty
09-24-07, 18:37
Alot of Dominican girls there this weekend. I sampled Crystal in the back, very good but need lipo on her ass. I headed over to PM and had a session with Angie who was drunk as ever and almost forgot to charge me but caught me on the way out. I did not see Carolina this weekend, maybe her time of the month, I hope she is not gone. I have not seen Sandy around for awhile either.

Mr. Wtby
09-24-07, 19:12
BP-why don't you just get a job at Teddies or better yet buy the place. You are there more than even Mr Dayside!

lol

mr wtby

Member #3925
09-28-07, 18:16
Made a run down to B-port after work today. Decided to hit an old haunt instead of my little sweetheart at Kay's. Went to Fantasy. Had an unusual experience at the gas station across the street. Stopped to use the ATM. 3 of the cities finest are parked there when I pull in. Nothing to do with where I'm going but I still don't want to go across the street. I hang out for a bit and go back inside to use the can. The guy inside says he's going to have me arrested for illegal parking as the lot is for customers only. WTF. Told him I just used the ATM and now I have to use the facilities. Dude was an a-hole. Anyway, finished my business and drove across the street. LE sitting there and all. Mama meets me and calls the girl. Misu or Meeso. Crazy tall for a K-girl. Real long jet black hair and pretty. Takes my hand and we go downstairs. Just the way I remember the place. Lots of mirrors with a couch and love seat. Usual small talk and money for the house. Great massage for probably a half hour. The standard feeling out process with nice little touches here and there and then when we get to money talk she says $. 40. We agree on $. 20 as she is an exception in my eyes. Never $. 40. Sometimes $. 20 and that's too much. In the end she was a fun girl with a very nice body. Not worth the extra. 20 but the effort was there on her part. Would repeat but have had the same if not better for $.

Bukkakeparty
10-06-07, 12:32
Decided to stop by PM last night instead of Teddies, good mix, Veronica, who is very good, Keisha who should retire, Honey who should lose weight, Pamela, Stefanie, Roxanne, Angie who was so drunk and Jazmine looking fine and one of my old favorites Jennifer who I sampled, she has unfortunately lost it, still looks decent but she has hit the wall. I went with Veronica after to get the job done.

DoItRight
10-06-07, 15:14
I heard Oriental on Main was Jacked last week. Didn't even hit the papers. Another in Stamford too.Don't believe everything you hear man.

Hugh Handsoman
10-09-07, 10:08
Don't believe everything you hear man.

Oriental didn't get hit. Fwiw It was the mp on Madison.

While on the subject of mps.

Stay away from hawaii spa, some crazy ass ho works there. Tonya,Tawana, Shanaya?? I walk in. "Gimme 40 for the half". "leave the tip on table" Left a benji. Starts a cbj, "don't touch the cooch" "don't go near me with yo digits: don't do, and, and, and. Like a brother running through walmart after Katrina. I picked up my shit, and bounced. So quick the ho lost her tip. Fuck that ho, and that mp, Never going back!

I forgot to say that every le sticker is on the wall when you walk in. New Haven,Trumbull,Milford,Shelton. Every popo must hit this joint cause I never seen so many stickers in my life. Stay away! you been warned!! I ain't bsing.

Jolly Rocks
10-09-07, 10:22
I forgot to say that every le sticker is on the wall when you walk in. New Haven,Trumbull,Milford,Shelton. Every popo must hit this joint cause I never seen so many stickers in my life. Stay away! you been warned!! I ain't bsing.Same held true for Best in Meriden, there are so many LE stickers on the door you can't even see the glass, but they still got busted too. So, buyer beware. What's really amazing is they STILL reopened, and how many times has it been? Talk about balls!

Seymore
10-09-07, 11:58
There are many MP that have the LE stickers ; fortunatelly or unfortunatelly some LEO frequent these places. The main reason for the stickers is to deter robberies which most of the time go unreported.

Same held true for Best in Meriden, there are so many LE stickers on the door you can't even see the glass, but they still got busted too. So, buyer beware. What's really amazing is they STILL reopened, and how many times has it been? Talk about balls!

Bukkakeparty
10-13-07, 14:12
I decided to stop at PM again after knowing its the same old girls hanging out by the pool tables at Teddies. I got there around 6:30 last night shift change, nothing much better. That girl Honey with the saggy tits and Colombian Jennifer now look alike now that Jennifer dyed her hair black? And Jennifers body is out of shape like Honeys, well at least Honey has tits. I settled on Angie who was not too drunk and gave excellent service and was very in demand but I was lucky to be her first choice when she exited the stage. I also saw Sandy on her way out and Cristina and Destiny who both love those bbbjs.

Hugh Handsoman
10-21-07, 08:36
Chief stresses public's role
Brad Durrell, Editor October 17, 2007

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=18928060&BRD=1343&PAG=461&dept_id=433660&rfi=6

The public has a role to play in preventing crime and eliminating quality-of-life problems, Police Chief Bryan T. Norwood emphasized when he spoke at a community forum in Black Rock last week.
"The best eyes and ears are you," Norwood told about 75 people during a Black Rock Community Council (BRCC) forum in the Burroughs Community Center. He urged residents to always be aware of what is happening around them and to look for anything unusual.
"A community decides its own fate," said Norwood, who pointed to the way New York City officials worked with the community to clean up Times Square in the 1990s. "The same power exists here," he said.
The police could issue an endless number of citations to deal with nuisance problems such as loud noise from bars, but that wouldn't solve all the problems, Norwood said. "It's about shaping behavior and what we want the neighborhood to be like," he said.
Five other police officials joined Norwood at the meeting, representing the traffic, patrol, detective, tactical and neighborhood enforcement divisions. Some police officials meet regularly with BRCC representatives, who praised police for their responsiveness. An effort has started to form a community block watch in Black Rock.
Neighborhood resident Patty Scott said she was impressed police officials listened carefully to community concerns.
"It's nice they are doing this outreach," Scott said. "It's long overdue. I applaud Chief Norwood and want to see what his plan is to give our city back to us."

Bars are targeted
Most questions at the forum involved late-night problems associated with the many popular bars on Fairfield Avenue, some of which cater to college students..
Residents complained of loud noise, rowdy people congregating on sidewalks, and drunken drivers. They said college patrons often arrive by the busload. "They're shipping them in," said one resident.
"It's tough to keep a tree on the avenue," said another resident, referring to people driving drunk and hitting trees in the Fairfield Avenue esplanade.
Police officials said students from Fairfield and Sacred Heart universities are known to patronize bars in Black Rock. Norwood said the universities have to take more responsibility for what their students do when visiting the city at night.
He said perhaps bars that cater to young people should be discouraged. "Maybe we don't want the pub-style bar that attracts 21-year-olds," Norwood said.
Police Sgt. Paul Grech of the Neighborhood Enforcement Team said he has met with all bar owners in the neighborhood to discuss the situation and inform them "what is expected of them."
Based on public complaints, Grech said, police recently issued 286 parking tickets near The Field, particularly to bar patrons who parked their cars illegally on Gilman Street. The bar owner now is contacting police to seek enforcement because, Grech said, "these kids don't learn."
Police also have received many complaints about loud music from Frankie's Sports Lounge, Grech said, but the owner has pledged to keep a garage door shut to help the problem.
The police made numerous arrests at Black Rock and Blue, a former bar near the Fairfield border. One raid led to 18 arrests for carrying false identifications and a $10,000 fine being levied against the bar owner, police said.
"Sometimes you have to hurt people in their pocketbooks so they know where you're coming from," said Lt. Doug Stolze.
Police officials said they refer major bar-related problems to the state Liquor Commission to have liquor licenses pulled, but the process can take a long time.
Grech noted the area is zoned to allow drinking establishments, and the bar owners are in business to make money. "Most of the owners I spoke to really want to work with the community," he said.
Police said issuing noise citations is hard because of statutory requirements. State law limits noise ordinance violations to a $100 fine, an amount police admitted wasn't much of a deterrent to bar owners.

Other problems cited
Residents also asked about massage parlors, car break-ins and traffic issues. Many so-called massage parlors are believed to be fronts for prostitution.
Police officials said the current city ordinance regulating these establishments is "ambiguous" and has loopholes for businesses that claim to be "spas." They urged residents to lobby the City Council to update the ordinance.
City Council member Donna M. Curran of Black Rock, who attended the meeting, said the council is considering how to toughen the ordinance.
The city now has 27 of these establishments, and almost all of them were cited for not having the proper permits during undercover operations in 2006, police officials said.
Regarding thefts from autos, Norwood said there's been a rash of them, especially in the North End, because criminals want to steal global positioning systems and related satellite equipment. He said people can avoid becoming easy targets.
"It's real simple - take it with you or put it away," Norwood said.
As for stolen cars, the chief said Honda models from 1992 to 2002 are the most vulnerable because the parts are interchangeable. He said cars often are stolen when the keys are left inside or the windows are left open.
Another police official recommended car owners buy an anti-theft steering wheel device such as The Club, which can cost as little as $30.
Residents said the intersection of Fairfield Avenue and Brewster Street is "treacherous" due to dense on-street parking, and they also requested more traffic lights on Fairfield Avenue to reduce speeding. They complained that Greater Bridgeport Transit Authority bus drivers go too fast.
When asked if the police department could open an outpost on Fairfield Avenue on weekends or in the summer, Norwood said he needs more personnel. The department is 107 officers short of being fully staffed, but it should have another 60 officers by late next year, he said.

Garthy
10-21-07, 08:58
BP has 27 MPs?!?

Sounds like a year long project to me.

Sarang Haeyo
10-21-07, 12:06
BP has 27 MPs?!?

Sounds like a year long project to me.
I've got some catching up to do!

Pinter
10-21-07, 23:14
What happened to American?

I went there Saturday and it was closed.

It looked like it was out of business.

Carl White
10-23-07, 19:16
Another site (WorldSexGuide) has 2 more guys who found American closed and the phone doesn't work. A 3rd guy says that a friend told him that a former worker went to the cops and got it shut down. This is just a rumor until we know the facts.

Pinter
10-23-07, 22:39
Another site (WorldSexGuide) has 2 more guys who found American closed and the phone doesn't work. A 3rd guy says that a friend told him that a former worker went to the cops and got it shut down. This is just a rumor until we know the facts.That blows! I hope Kiki hooks up somewhere else.

Carl White
10-24-07, 16:43
If anyone knows how to get in touch with Kiki, please let me know.

CkretLuvr
10-24-07, 19:47
Visited Osaka on Monday night. Excellent time. Not sure who was on duty, (I don't think she understood me when I asked her name), but had a fantastic table shower, followed by a near-GFE experience. Thought I was finished, but she came back with the hot towel, and then gave me a great massage. I left with a big smile.

Pinter
10-29-07, 14:09
If anyone knows how to get in touch with Kiki, please let me know.Stopped by Bishop's Corner in Bpt on Sat. A couple of girls from American were there. Didn't see Kiki tho. Still looking!

Ct Hobbiest
11-05-07, 21:02
Hello All,

If anyone has any info regarding Kiki.

Thanks

KantDelay
11-09-07, 18:47
The girls that I have known here have been somewhat MIA recently with a new guarde coming in. Today was no different. I thought about sandy because she has such a kickin body but she is so lackluster I really don't like it. She actually came up to my today and said - tell me when you're ready. I was like - when I'm ready - huh... Nope. I almost left, which I've been doing a lot recently, but I set my sights on Brook. She has a great body with long legs. I read other posts about her which were favorable so off I went. Damn!!!! She rocked. Covreed everything but she could take it all. We really worked it up in there. Very cool attitude. I will repeat. Standard price. L8r

Bubba261
11-09-07, 18:54
Hello All,

If anyone has any info regarding Kiki.

Thanks

He played for about 14 years in the NBA. Want more details?

Red P
11-09-07, 20:03
Was GM for the Nuggets.

He played for about 14 years in the NBA. Want more details?

Aski Rn
11-09-07, 22:31
He played for about 14 years in the NBA. Want more details?Incomplete question. Funny answer.

AtCt Hobbiest, getting info from the old dogs won't be that easy for the noobies. And yeah that includes me too. But I know not to ask till the time is right (which I think is a looong way down).

Aski

Bubba261
11-10-07, 17:17
Incomplete question. Funny answer.

AtCt Hobbiest, getting info from the old dogs won't be that easy for the noobies. And yeah that includes me too. But I know not to ask till the time is right (which I think is a looong way down).

Aski

Yes, and only an old dog would think of basketball when asked about Kiki. You have the right idea, though - people are highly skeptical of questions asked by those with few posts. It wouldn't have hurt if he gave some idea of which "Kiki" he was talking about, too (i.e., SW, SC dancer, AMP worker, etc.)

Pinter
11-10-07, 23:52
Yes, and only an old dog would think of basketball when asked about Kiki. You have the right idea, though - people are highly skeptical of questions asked by those with few posts. It wouldn't have hurt if he gave some idea of which "Kiki" he was talking about, too (i.e., SW, SC dancer, AMP worker, etc.)I think that should be meant for me. I was the first one to post about Kiki. Kiki is from American, which if you read down a bit is closed. Just looking to see where she landed. A couple from American are at Bishops.

Yes I am a noobie to. I guess I'll have to prove myself. I'll start in Norwalk and work myself north! Should be fun.

Daty Man
11-20-07, 23:03
Another site (WorldSexGuide) has 2 more guys who found American closed and the phone doesn't work. A 3rd guy says that a friend told him that a former worker went to the cops and got it shut down. This is just a rumor until we know the facts.
Doubtful. What could a former worker tell the cops they don't know already? American had been dying on the vine for years - sweathogs with exaggerated senses of their value in the marketplace, and a facility like a sweatshop. I quit going after Phoebe left. Sorry I didn't get to know Kiki.

Carl White
11-21-07, 18:19
DATY,
What do YOU think happened to American? From what I could see they did enough business to stay afloat.

MHO
11-23-07, 02:23
Made a visit to Fantasy on Wednesday night.
I had Sugar (pronounced sug ga), decent looking, nice body. Service got the job done but no real massage. Three girls working, saw glimpses of the other two and they looked interesting especially the one with huge tits (or so they seemed). I did not get names of the others working, anyone been with the other two?
I had to wait for an "opening", very rare in all the years I have been going there. Two other cars when I arrived, NY plates? Two more when I left so the turnaround might have contributed to the lack of massage.
Probably go back over the weekend but lately for Asian I have been hitting my R & T place.

Toshiosamma
11-25-07, 20:03
MHO, were there any long-haired little spinners among the three girls?

MHO
12-01-07, 13:31
MHO, were there any long-haired little spinners among the three girls?

All three of the girls had long hair but maybe the only real spinner was the girl whose face I only saw a glimpse of. Seemed more traditional K-girl but again, this was only an impression from a glance at her face. Sugar has a very nice body, more like western curves than thin K-girl body. The there is the one with the huge tits (or so they seemed). Too much shit has gone done with work over the last week so I am out of the game for a few more weeks at least.

Chris73
12-03-07, 22:28
Slow night tonight only one other car, had a nice session with suzi a cutie who knows how to please, she wanted 120 but guys we need to stand up for this, let them know who's boss I dont mean to preach but if we let them get away with this thats starts a trend and fucks it up for everybody so do your part and don't let them pull this shit, I hear exec in danbury is up to like 70 and 130 because guys just dont say no, after enough no's they might get the message. sorry to go off on a rant but thats just my opinion.

Hugh Handsoman
12-10-07, 17:37
Fairfield ave? No one ever talks about chateau or mias anymore. Fess up, is it sos? why is there like zero reports? I'm back in town for a few months. Is jackie still there? She gave me some good lovin' My boy said she ran off with a customer and got hitched. wuz up?

WhenWhen
12-11-07, 23:36
from what I gather from the reports (admittedly, not many recent ones), LE watches carefully in that area due to neighbor's concerns. Now - very quiet.

Fairfield ave? No one ever talks about chateau or mias anymore. Fess up, is it sos? why is there like zero reports? I'm back in town for a few months. Is jackie still there? She gave me some good lovin' My boy said she ran off with a customer and got hitched. wuz up?

Jean Poole
12-13-07, 14:41
Hugh,

I work in FFLD, and used to stop by Mias on occaision after a hard days work. I got friendly with the mamasan who told me her life story that she married some guy who lied to her and told her he was a US citizen, and he's not blah blah blah. The girl jackie is her niece, and is very fliety. I think she's still there, but not working all the time. She is looking for any guy

To marry her and help her with her kids bring them here. Any takers? There are plenty of women like that here already. When I heard this sad story I slowed down because I don't want anyone tugging on my heart strings. I have my own personal issues to deal with just like the rest of you. I go to AMPs to forget my own troubles for an hour, not to be a psycologist.

WhenWhen
12-20-07, 00:16
Against my better judgment, stopped in Chateau on Fairfield about a week ago. Hadn't been there ina while. Used to be a good spot - especially when Happy worked there. Wel, I wasted my money. I was greeted by Judy or Julie - no chance to take an alternate. She was about mid-40's, but decent looking. I should have just declined - but couldn't stop myself. Don't go with her. She did nothing at the TS; nothing in the room and basically wanted to get me out as fast as possible. Of course,I fucked up by not leaving immediately whn she said she speaks "no english" - with hand gestures to make it more convincing. If you're mid 40's - you definitely speak well enough. It's an excuse to say "you too big" - all that BS went on. She was adamant that she woudn't do doggie; didn't like it hard; wasn't good at head - mind you - communicated all via body english. It just sucked. I felt pretty stupid for going that far. Stay away.

WhenWhen
12-21-07, 00:20
No - it must be somebody else.

Ww, did Happy have a thin tat across her belly?. She actually called me this week, to say she would be in town (Flushing), and wanted to hang out a bit. I actually dated her a lil while, but she worked far away. I think she's looking to hook up. She's getting tired of the scene, not the money, but the whole scene in general, I can't say I blame her.

Pinter
12-26-07, 00:15
Anyone see the paper about American? The owners got arrested. Explains why they are closed. The article said the case started because American employed some girls who worked for Deb's Escorts. I remember Deb's getting busted several years ago.

Sounds like someone snitched. Gotta be careful out there

Hugh Handsoman
12-29-07, 05:29
This am I stopped in B-port at lucky. When I parked outside 2 young stoner hoodies were leaving, they were puffing some loco only 15 paces from the entrance. I went in met gina, she's got some big milk duds, and some acne too.

She asked "you want showa?" I said nah, i'm sqweeky clean. I just finished work at 12:00am and went home to freshen up. While i'm in there the buzzer sounds at least twice but there's only her, and another chick.

Gina brings in some kind of toy looks like a chicks toy, I'm quickly thinking where fuck has that been??? I said no way!!:eek: She threw on the hat, and gave me a 1 minute bj, hopped on top, and moaned "you big,you too big" flipped to doggie, and backed up on my jammy for about 10 maybe 15 minutes. Anyway I rolled her over again, hit it from the front, emptied the demon seed, and bounced. I stayed for a half hour.

As i'm getting dressed the buzzer goes off again. Gina made at least 300 in less than 2 hours. The performance was a 5 out of 10 too. La port is slowing to a crawl lately...

Carl White
12-29-07, 16:18
Pinter,
Do you remember what newspaper and what day you saw the article?

Seymore
12-29-07, 20:44
Connecticut Post http://www.connpost.com/localnews/ci_7795551

Pinter,
Do you remember what newspaper and what day you saw the article?

Smoke & Mirrors
12-29-07, 22:03
American literally sucked anyway. No great loss.

Anyone see the paper about American? The owners got arrested. Explains why they are closed. The article said the case started because American employed some girls who worked for Deb's Escorts. I remember Deb's getting busted several years ago.

Pinter
12-30-07, 22:53
American literally sucked anyway. No great loss.It did. Literally! It was a nice change from the AMP's tho.

KantDelay
01-01-08, 09:20
Ahhh, I finally ventured over to shakers. Haven't been there since it was the other name. They remodeled inside and it looks nice. I was pleasantly surprised to see familiar faces. I will say it was pretty busy and the bar seemed packed. All good though. Anyway - Christina was there and Veronica and a few I didn't know (this was yesterday BTW). There was one other blond chica who seemed really hot. A smaller tighter version of Christina - anyone know who she is? We definitely exchanged a few looks with each other. She was next to some guy who bought her a drink. Not sure what happened with them - I stopped paying attention when Veronica came over to me. We quickly took off for a LD. Interesting set-up now. I liked it. Same old, same old but a good set-up. Veronica is a definite favorite of mine. Great body, great attitude and great skills - a hat trick for me! Glad I read about the increase in room charge. Take care fellas and stay safe.

Fire Dude
01-01-08, 16:09
Could somebody please tell me where shakers is?

Thanks

Dayside
01-01-08, 18:21
Shakers use to be called Keystone's. This is going back a few years so you may or may not know it.

It is on the corner of Barnum Ave and Bishop st just down the street from MacDonalds.
There is a gas station across the street and a very good hardware store across the street but on the same side.

There is a big white sign so you can't miss it.

Could somebody please tell me where shakers is?

Thanks

Bukkakeparty
01-01-08, 19:55
It is much nicer inside of Shakers then PM which is a dump but PM is scheduled to reopen this week. I just hope that the majority of the talent pool stays at Shakers, it's another alternative with Teddies getting stale.

Ahhh, I finally ventured over to shakers. Haven't been there since it was the other name. They remodeled inside and it looks nice. I was pleasantly surprised to see familiar faces. I will say it was pretty busy and the bar seemed packed. All good though. Anyway - Christina was there and Veronica and a few I didn't know (this was yesterday BTW). There was one other blond chica who seemed really hot. A smaller tighter version of Christina - anyone know who she is? We definitely exchanged a few looks with each other. She was next to some guy who bought her a drink. Not sure what happened with them - I stopped paying attention when Veronica came over to me. We quickly took off for a LD. Interesting set-up now. I liked it. Same old, same old but a good set-up. Veronica is a definite favorite of mine. Great body, great attitude and great skills - a hat trick for me! Glad I read about the increase in room charge. Take care fellas and stay safe.

Fire Dude
01-02-08, 14:48
Thanks, I plan on checking it out this weekend I will let you all know how it goes

Carl White
01-06-08, 18:44
Kiki is now working at Tubs for Two in Meriden.

Doc Simp
01-06-08, 22:31
Ahhh, I finally ventured over to shakers. Haven't been there since it was the other name. They remodeled inside and it looks nice. I was pleasantly surprised to see familiar faces. I will say it was pretty busy and the bar seemed packed. All good though. Anyway. Christina was there and Veronica and a few I didn't know (this was yesterday BTW). There was one other blond chica who seemed really hot. A smaller tighter version of Christina. Anyone know who she is? We definitely exchanged a few looks with each other. She was next to some guy who bought her a drink. Not sure what happened with them. I stopped paying attention when Veronica came over to me. We quickly took off for a LD. Interesting set-up now. I liked it. Same old, same old but a good set-up. Veronica is a definite favorite of mine. Great body, great attitude and great skills. A hat trick for me! Glad I read about the increase in room charge. Take care fellas and stay safe. Are you talking about thai/Asian Christine/a or is this latin Christina.

Nuttmeg
01-07-08, 00:11
Whooopiee! Now it's tubs for three. :D
who is kiki?

Gareth
01-07-08, 12:11
Went there recently and there were two decent latin girls, one was small and tight with wide hips and a flat stomach. I declined the lap dances because I didn't have much money and was afraid of getting ripped off. Leaving out the question of extras, is the lap dance at Shakers a good full contact affair for the $10 charge?

Gareth

Carl White
01-07-08, 17:53
Kiki is a girl who formerly worked at American Spa in Bridgeport. Since American closed, lots of guys have been looking for her.

Mr. Wtby
01-07-08, 21:54
Day, your other half must be wondering where all those home improvement projects are. Alot of trips to the nice hardware store...:)

Don't worry, Steel makes a lot of trips to the Wtby Home Depot as well, and he's not very handy according to Mrs Steel..

Shakers use to be called Keystone's. This is going back a few years so you may or may not know it.

There is a gas station across the street and a very good hardware store across the street but on the same side.

WhenWhen
01-07-08, 23:47
[QUOTE= is the lap dance at Shakers a good full contact affair for the $10 charge?

You don't pay $10 for a lapdance. The $10 is for the bouncer just to go back to the lapdance area with the girl. You have to pay her separately - standard fares.

Dayside
01-09-08, 09:02
[QUOTE=Mr. Wtby]Day, your other half must be wondering where all those home improvement projects are. Alot of trips to the nice hardware store...:)

I know, but I have to make many small trips instead of one big trip. You know we don't all drive a nice big suburban like you do.

Let me know when your around next, I'll do the driving so I don't have to listen to you complain about how much it cost to fill up.
Not to mention if you cleaned half of the tools out of that thing you'd have more reasons to swing by that store.

On a side note I did get a chance to have a lapdance with Cathy on Sunday, OMG I think I may be in love she's a very nice girl.

Dayside

Fire Dude
01-11-08, 14:07
Well I finally made it to Shakers (thanks for the great directions) and let me tell you IMHO it was the new place to be. soon as I walked in I was greated by Melissa (also from PM) and she took me upstairs to this big room with of course one bar stool but we had a super time standard donation I will so be back.

MHO
01-12-08, 21:08
Paid a visit during the week and met Anne. Pretty, 24, great body, great tits.
Girl is a total pro. I got the entire hour, decent massage, poor ts and some skilled but slightly rushed service. I did say she is is a pro. No playfullness from her but I enjoyed myself and would repeat with her.

Nutbuster5
01-23-08, 20:32
I just heard from a fellow patron that PM has lost it's liquor license and that's why they closed. Anyone know if this is true of not?

Nuttmeg
01-24-08, 21:02
I just heard from a fellow patron that PM has lost it's liquor license and that's why they closed. Anyone know if this is true of not?
A dancer at Tedddies who I've known a long time said there was a shooting outside there, and they shut down for "remodling" in order to beat the LE doing the favor for them for diff reasons.

Tailchaser79
01-24-08, 21:24
Hey, Guys. First time poster on this site, frequenter of that other similar one with a similar name. Been out of the game for some time (since the fall of Waterbury), but still keep an eye on the game.

Anyhow. Madison Police Officers go to Fantasy. It's all over the news. Apparently, a couple officers frequent the place and have the women brought to them (must be nice! ), are being fired/suspended. It's all over the news, esp the TV stations:

http://www.wtnh.com/global/story.asp?s=7766245

Anyhow, I figured I'd try and save some of you some trouble. It seems that a lot of coverage ike this could lead to some problems down the road.

Dogma Blade
01-24-08, 23:03
Pleasant moments lost their liquor license in December last year.

http://ct.gov/dcp/lib/dcp/pdf/liquor/pleasantmoments-conduct-revoke.pdf

Bad Dawg
01-27-08, 02:19
[QUOTE= is the lap dance at Shakers a good full contact affair for the $10 charge?

You don't pay $10 for a lapdance. The $10 is for the bouncer just to go back to the lapdance area with the girl. You have to pay her separately - standard fares.

You're right, Shakers was shakin Friday and had multitudes of mighty nice dancers. I was quickly approached byHoney, who had nice D's and knew how to use them. After, I found one of my favs, Angie, at the bar and bought her a Red Bull. Got to get back quick.
Will repeat.

Smoke & Mirrors
01-27-08, 07:18
Anyhow. Madison Police Officers go to Fantasy.

Where's the news? :rolleyes:

ConnRimmer
01-28-08, 14:22
Where's the news? :rolleyes:I don't see anywhere in that story where it says they go to Fantasy.

Seymore
01-28-08, 17:57
I agree, even read the article twice

I don't see anywhere in that story where it says they go to Fantasy.

Virile Vito
01-29-08, 20:03
I agree, even read the article twice
You are right, it is not in that particular story. But if you look at some of the other CT media, you will see / hear references to massage parlors and "known houses" in the Madison police stories. When these stories first came out, those references were specific.

Tailchaser79
01-29-08, 21:42
You are right, it is not in that particular story. But if you look at some of the other CT media, you will see / hear references to massage parlors and "known houses" in the Madison police stories. When these stories first came out, those references were specific.Hi Guys,

I know that it's not news that police make the same visits we do...but, considering it was on the television news, in the papers, and online; I thought there might be a bust or raid at Fantasy. I figured, since I try and stay up to speed on the hobby (and occasionally partake) and respect the posts you report, that I would try and share what news had been published and give a warning (of sorts). Below, please see an updated report with Fantasy being named specifically.

http://www.wfsb.com/news/15169169/detail.html

Spoon Man
01-29-08, 22:09
You are right, it is not in that particular story. But if you look at some of the other CT media, you will see / hear references to massage parlors and "known houses" in the Madison police stories. When these stories first came out, those references were specific.

All this time I have been going to the wrong town!!!!!

Virile Vito
01-30-08, 13:22
Hi Guys,

I know that it's not news that police make the same visits we do...but, considering it was on the television news, in the papers, and online; I thought there might be a bust or raid at Fantasy. I figured, since I try and stay up to speed on the hobby (and occasionally partake) and respect the posts you report, that I would try and share what news had been published and give a warning (of sorts).
No, what you posted was definitely news worth posting. The visits talked about in the reports (and the nights spent w/ prostitutes from New Haven) supposedly happened last year, and the charges were brought after months-long investigations, so this by itself will not necessarily cause the consequences you mentioned. But you never know what will happen when, so it is always useful information.

ConnRimmer
01-30-08, 15:12
No, what you posted was definitely news worth posting. The visits talked about in the reports (and the nights spent w/ prostitutes from New Haven) supposedly happened last year, and the charges were brought after months-long investigations, so this by itself will not necessarily cause the consequences you mentioned. But you never know what will happen when, so it is always useful information.Probably not a good time to hit Fantasy then.

Member #4477
02-05-08, 15:09
Hey Guys,

I've been at this hobby for quite a few years and the pattern is very recognizable. "It' election time" Every four years and sometimes two the powers that be derive political mileage from pretending to care about the abuses to the legal system with regards to our favorite pastime. Don't take it personnally, its just the way things are.

My habit is to play it cool until the storm passes and everything will get back to normal.

Playin' it cool doesn't mean abstinence, it means intelligence! Most LE action is 9-5. these guys don't like working nights & weekends anymore than I do. I've seen LEO come in many times and they are always obvious. Just get up and leave.

But if you do find yourself in a jam, "JUST SHUT UP", There is nothing that you can say that will help you! If questioned, DENY EVERYTHING! with short one word answers like NO.

The only guys that I've seen get in a lot of trouble are the ones that try to talk their way out of it.

Franklin Bank
02-10-08, 22:47
I paid a visit to Shakers last Sunday (Super Bowl Sunday) in the late afternoon. The place was empty. When I write empty, I mean completely empty! Apart of the doorman that took my $5 cover, there wasn't a soul to be found in the bar or stage area. I was about to turn around and head out when the bartender showed up. A minute later one dancer appeared from the back.

I like it when it's not busy but I don't want to be the only person in the club, that's just too weird. Was this just a bad time to go or are Sundays typically like this?

Sadly there's nothing more to report from this trip. The dancer caused some static with one of the security guys on our way upstairs and we got turned around and she was banned from upstairs. I didn't stick around to see if there were any other girls working. I got my $10 back and took off. I'm hoping for better luck next time. I'm anxious to see how the upstairs compares to Teddies.

MHO
02-22-08, 11:36
Paid a visit to Fantasy on Thursday night. Was a little reluctant with all the drama recently but what the hell, work has been a nightmare lately and you only live once. I was the only person there so maybe business has slowed a bit, that works in my favor though. Was told that there was a special girl for me. I got Yong. Very pretty face, thin body with nice enhancement. Somewhat so-so T.S. and massage but the rest of the hour far exceeded expectations. One of the finest massage and modeling sessions I have had in while.
Saw another girl who was working, little spinner with curly hair. I might have met her before, not sure though. The names and the faces of these ladies all seem have have blended, I can't even remember the name of the last girl.
In retrospect, maybe I should have tried a double or grabbed the spinner for another hour since the place was so slow.

Hugh Handsoman
02-29-08, 12:04
Are business as usual. Good to hear.

Rhh33
02-29-08, 17:52
I paid a visit to Shakers last Sunday (Super Bowl Sunday) in the late afternoon. The place was empty. When I write empty, I mean completely empty! Apart of the doorman that took my $5 cover, there wasn't a soul to be found in the bar or stage area. I was about to turn around and head out when the bartender showed up. A minute later one dancer appeared from the back.

I like it when it's not busy but I don't want to be the only person in the club, that's just too weird. Was this just a bad time to go or are Sundays typically like this?

Sadly there's nothing more to report from this trip. The dancer caused some static with one of the security guys on our way upstairs and we got turned around and she was banned from upstairs. I didn't stick around to see if there were any other girls working. I got my $10 back and took off. I'm hoping for better luck next time. I'm anxious to see how the upstairs compares to Teddies.Where is Shakers? Met a dancer in Teddie's that said she normally dances at the Shaker. Checked SCL and no listing...

Jean Poole
03-03-08, 00:08
The other day I stopped by the Uniform store on Lindley for some clothing. I overheard a couple of port LE talking about a bust on main street a week or so ago? I believe they mentioned the place across from the diner, Oriental. Be careful out there.

Big Dog9
03-04-08, 20:12
I had to be in BP this afternoon on business, 2 meetings with a few hours in between so I thought I'd tour the clubs. PM still closed, Bishops was ok only 3 dancers of the normal fair to low quality, how was I to know they would be todays pick of the litter. Then I hit Shakers and Teddies, in both places they must have had a fugly dancer day deal going on because not a single dancer was above a 3 on the scale, although a few tipped the bathroom scale at 200 plus. Dancers in every location where acting like LE was behind the bar watching them, No flashes, no enticements, nobody even offering private dances, so all in all a crappy rainy Tuesday.

Franklin Bank
03-04-08, 21:35
It's been my experience that there are a lot of flashes or other overt enticements by the dancers at Shakers. Everything goes behind closed doors but it's generally pretty tame in the bar and dance area. Again, that's just my experience, YMMV.

KantDelay
03-04-08, 22:46
I was told the liquor authority has been around and bothering shakers. I think the girls are acting accordingly. As always, YMMV. Be careful

Fire Dude
03-12-08, 18:28
Had a dream that I went to Shakers Saturday nite I had to park waayyyy down the street and what a cold walk that was anyway get inside and wow major getto way to smokey and much to loud and most of the clientel inside looked they were on America's most wanted. needless to say I have never had a problem with anybody at any club in Bdgpt. I hang for alittle to see if anyone catches my eye I am right about to leave and try my luck at Teddies when I see a cute little white girl at the end of the bar I go over and she is really cute we go upstairs and she gives me the best bbbjcimws I ever had I love how she said yummy when she was done. In my slightly impaired state I think I gave her more than the usual donation but I was happy and so was she all in all a very nice dream.

Wolfman Jack
03-15-08, 21:55
A New York man accused of kidnapping young women and girls — including a 12-year old — and forcing them to perform sex acts on street corners, at private parties and in seedy barrooms, agreed to a plea deal with federal prosecutors in Connecticut that will send him to prison for nearly 25 years.

Corey Davis, a pimp who was wearing $110,000 in jewelry when he was arrested two days after Christmas in 2006, was charged with beating the girls into submission, torturing them mentally and physically, making them work in the sex trade 12 hours a day and taking everything they earned.

Davis was apprehended by Connecticut authorities who learned that he was forcing minor females to work at two notorious Bridgeport strip clubs, the Bishop Corner Cafe and Pleasant Moments. Both establishments are regular police targets.

Davis made his 11th-hour guilty plea in U.S. District Court in Bridgeport Friday. He had been under indictment for a multitude of sex charges and was scheduled to stand trial Monday. Under the terms of his deal with prosecutors, he pleaded guilty to a single court of sex trafficking of a minor.

The indictment accused Davis, who lived in Queens, of virtually enslaving girls aged 12, 15, 17 and 18 and forcing them to work as dancers and prostitutes in Connecticut, New York and Texas. He pleaded guilty to criminal conduct involving the 12-year-old.

According to information presented in court, he housed the 12-year-old and the others in Queens and transported them to areas where he wanted them to work. The 12-year-old told federal authorities that Davis routinely forced her to work 12-hour days.

http://www.courant.com/news/local/hc-pimp0315.artmar15,0,878416.story

Gothic Bbw
03-15-08, 22:09
A New York man accused of kidnapping young women and girls — including a 12-year old — and forcing them to perform sex acts on street corners, at private parties and in seedy barrooms, agreed to a plea deal with federal prosecutors in Connecticut that will send him to prison for nearly 25 years.

Corey Davis, a pimp who was wearing $110,000 in jewelry when he was arrested two days after Christmas in 2006, was charged with beating the girls into submission, torturing them mentally and physically, making them work in the sex trade 12 hours a day and taking everything they earned.

Davis was apprehended by Connecticut authorities who learned that he was forcing minor females to work at two notorious Bridgeport strip clubs, the Bishop Corner Cafe and Pleasant Moments. Both establishments are regular police targets.

Davis made his 11th-hour guilty plea in U.S. District Court in Bridgeport Friday. He had been under indictment for a multitude of sex charges and was scheduled to stand trial Monday. Under the terms of his deal with prosecutors, he pleaded guilty to a single court of sex trafficking of a minor.

The indictment accused Davis, who lived in Queens, of virtually enslaving girls aged 12, 15, 17 and 18 and forcing them to work as dancers and prostitutes in Connecticut, New York and Texas. He pleaded guilty to criminal conduct involving the 12-year-old.

According to information presented in court, he housed the 12-year-old and the others in Queens and transported them to areas where he wanted them to work. The 12-year-old told federal authorities that Davis routinely forced her to work 12-hour days.

http://www.courant.com/news/local/hc-pimp0315.artmar15,0,878416.story12 years old.

That poor child

JMG
03-15-08, 23:27
Oh my God..... that is absolutely horrible. :(

A New York man accused of kidnapping young women and girls — including a 12-year old — and forcing them to perform sex acts on street corners, at private parties and in seedy barrooms... <snip>

Corey Davis ... beating the girls into submission, torturing them mentally and physically, making them work in the sex trade 12 hours a day and taking everything they earned.

<snip>

Smoke & Mirrors
03-18-08, 12:05
If anyone cares. The place was gutted when I passed by the other day.

Gardino442
03-18-08, 13:44
I am most angriest being ever! I am thinking having danses with this girl! Telling me and telling me she being sixten! In my country for this doing burning or dragging or hangging he being! But why not telling you this girl did? Must thinking of this to! Sixten no! Fuck her to!

Newtster69
03-18-08, 16:21
I am most angriest being ever! I am thinking having danses with this girl! Telling me and telling me she being sixten! In my country for this doing burning or dragging or hangging he being! But why not telling you this girl did? Must thinking of this to! Sixten no! Fuck her to!Huh? No seriouosly. Huh?

Jolly Rocks
03-18-08, 16:57
I am most angriest being ever! I am thinking having danses with this girl! Telling me and telling me she being sixten! In my country for this doing burning or dragging or hangging he being! But why not telling you this girl did? Must thinking of this to! Sixten no! Fuck her to!

HUH???????

Craig53
03-18-08, 17:34
HUH???????Double huh? Hahaha!

Sarang Haeyo
03-18-08, 19:10
One of your best posts ever, I am to be thinking.

Please to be telling us what she who is being sixten (sic) did; or do did not.

If what she did/did not do is going against our thinkings, I will to be burning, dragging behind the pickup or to be the hangging (sic). Maybe I am to be doing all of the three.

Craven Morehed
03-18-08, 20:49
If anyone cares. The place was gutted when I passed by the other day.

The place in East Haven?

Doh My bad, I guess there is a Tokyo in Bridgeport too?

Craven Morehed
03-18-08, 20:51
one of your best posts ever, i am to be thinking.

please to be telling us what she who is being sixten (sic) did; or do did not.

if what she did/did not do is going against our thinkings, i will to be burning, dragging behind the pickup or to be the hangging (sic). maybe i am to be doing all of the three.

maybe he is talking about the pimp that bringing the **** girls to bridgeport

Garthy
03-18-08, 21:09

If what she did/did not do is going against our thinkings, I will to be burning, dragging behind the pickup or to be the hangging (sic). Maybe I am to be doing all of the three.

Good to hear from you, SH. Alas, I am steering cleer of the AMPs of late, but I miss your wit and wisdom.

Spoon Man
03-18-08, 22:13
Good to hear from you, SH. Alas, I am steering cleer of the AMPs of late, but I miss your wit and wisdom.

I second that. Good to see you, Sarang!!!

One AMP lost in Bpt is not that big of a deal. There are many more and they usually get replaced. I remember one of the articles about American getting shutdown......I think that the article stated that there are over 20 AMP's in the city. Was that an exaggeration?

Bad Dawg
03-19-08, 03:44
Just heard this story in the news. Glad it didn't happen in Teddies, Sounds like new safety regulations will be put in place by OSHA on heel length, design, and safety glasses!

Be careful out there!

Posted: Tuesday, 18 March 2008 6:44AM

Businessman Suing After Lap Dance Injury

NEW YORK (AP) -- A businessman claims in a lawsuit that he was injured when a stripper giving him a lap dance swiveled and smacked him in the face with the heel of her shoe.

Stephen Chang, a securities trader, said in court papers filed Friday that he was at the Hot Lap Dance Club near Madison Square Garden and was getting a paid lap dance when the accident occurred early Nov. 2, 2007.

According to the lawsuit, as the dancer swung around, the heel of her shoe hit him in the eye, causing him ``serious injuries.''

A man who identified himself as the manager of the Hot Lap Dance Club said he was unaware of the accident or the state Supreme Court lawsuit. The club's lawyer, Stephen Ateshoglou, did not immediately return a call.

On its Web site, the club describes itself as the ``Playboy Mansion of Manhattan party lofts.'' The site says admission is $50 plus a one-time club membership fee of $10 for newcomers. Lap dances cost around $40, plus admission, according to the Web site.

© MMVIII The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Audio Content and Graphic Content © MMVIII WCBS-AM 880.

Sarang Haeyo
03-19-08, 08:22
maybe he is talking about the pimp that bringing the **** girls to bridgeport
then i am to be dragging him, then i will be burning his swinish flesh while hanging him from the cedar that will be the nearest to me. only then i will be offering his puny testes as sacrifice.

i am doubting we are to be getting satisfactory explanation of previous post.

Bubba261
03-19-08, 18:24
Double huh? Hahaha!

I think it's him doing his Eddie Murphy SNL "Bu'wheat" impression

Bubba261
03-19-08, 18:27

Great to have you back, even with your stalker!

Pinter
03-19-08, 21:31
If anyone cares. The place was gutted when I passed by the other day.The owner of Paradise in Fairfield is supposed to be taking over Tokyo in Bridgeport. The Paradise building is going to be torn down so they had to move. I hope they upgrade the girls. Not very much to choose from at Paradise.

Hugh Handsoman
03-20-08, 01:44
Yes. there are maybe 1/2 of that number left. Only 2-3 out of that are worth the money to see anyway.

I think that the article stated that there are over 20 AMP's in the city. Was that an exaggeration?

Pinter
03-22-08, 10:14
Interesting. Amps open up while most regular American businesses are closing in record #s. It Says something about beingrecessionproofThey don't call it the "Oldest Profession" for nothing. There will ALWAYS be a demand for that product!

Virile Vito
03-22-08, 11:31
Interesting. Amps open up while most regular American businesses are closing in record #s. It Says something about beingrecessionproof

While, things are based on supply & demand, and the demand is eternal...

Not the world's oldest profession for nothing.

Toshiosamma
03-22-08, 22:58
Then I am to be dragging him, then I will be burning his swinish flesh while hanging him from the cedar that will be the nearest to me. Only then I will be offering his puny testes as sacrifice.LOF'ingL!

Hugh Handsoman
03-23-08, 21:01
There will ALWAYS be a demand for that product!

What product would that be KY?,for lubing up 50 y/o well used Vag? Go get em' tiger I'll sit this one out.. :rolleyes:

KantDelay
04-10-08, 14:02
Hooked up with a cl'er and didn't want to post there because no one has in three months. Anyway, Michelle out of stratford. Her picture seemed old and she was heavier. Not bad over all. Nicest feature were her tits. 38 c's I'm guessing and really not that saggy. Big booty which some may like. Over all took the half and it seemed rushed. She is vocal and the bed was banging against the wall. I don't know - not that great for me. But maybe YMMV as well as your taste. Benji for the half

Spoon Man
04-25-08, 22:46
It was a nice day today so I decided to take a ride to Bport. I ended up at Fantasy Models and spent some time with Yo Yo. Nice personality and her English was better than average.

Yo Yo is a attractive and tall Korean woman (5'7") with some nice "B" cups and the standard issue flat Asian ass. She led me downstairs to room #1. I got undressed and she gave the massage first since someone was already geting a table shower upstairs.

The massage was average. The TS was average with no special attention given to any area. I thought that this session was going by the wayside.

Back at the room.....she started to play with my 3-piece set and my outlook changed. She really enjoyed this part. She later added some protection and began a CBJ. Very nice!! I got her into the 69 and that was equally pleasurable.

She mounted me reverse cowgirl and went to town. She fit like a glove and showed that she enjoyed being a rider. I helped her slam a bit harder against my hips and she really started to go wild. I could feel her wetness getting more intense. Finally I finished. She cleaned me up. I got dressed and off I went.

I would repeat with her, but I plan to sample more of the menu upon a return visit. By the way......standard door fee of .6 plus 1.2 tip = 1.8. They collect the feel and tip up front The experience was the same as Best or Star, but the level of beauty is definitely worth the extra .2....IMHO.

I was another cutie there that I will request upon a return visit.

Sarang Haeyo
04-26-08, 07:54
Yo Yo is a attractive and tall Korean woman (5'7") with some nice "B" cups and the standard issue flat Asian ass.

Not all Asians (read: Koreans in this instance) are issued a flat ass. You know what I'm trying to say here? You know what I'm saying?

Sarang Haeyo would be "Single" Haeyo if that were the case.

Does Fantasy still smell like moldy gym socks downstairs?

Spoon Man
04-26-08, 12:10
Not all Asians (read: Koreans in this instance) are issued a flat ass. You know what I'm trying to say here? You know what I'm saying?

Does Fantasy still smell like moldy gym socks downstairs?

I didn't mean to rattle your cage with the flat ass comment....HA HA!!! But there is an overwhelming amount of flat asses on Asians.

Downstairs did not smell like gym socks, but it could have used a Glade Plug-In or two.

Rat Dog
04-28-08, 11:42
It was a nice day today so I decided to take a ride to Bport. I ended up at Fantasy Models and spent some time with Yo Yo. Nice personality and her English was better than average.

Yo Yo is a attractive and tall Korean woman (5'7") with some nice "B" cups and the standard issue flat Asian ass. She led me downstairs to room #1. I got undressed and she gave the massage first since someone was already geting a table shower upstairs.

The massage was average. The TS was average with no special attention given to any area. I thought that this session was going by the wayside.

Back at the room.....she started to play with my 3-piece set and my outlook changed. She really enjoyed this part. She later added some protection and began a CBJ. Very nice!! I got her into the 69 and that was equally pleasurable.

She mounted me reverse cowgirl and went to town. She fit like a glove and showed that she enjoyed being a rider. I helped her slam a bit harder against my hips and she really started to go wild. I could feel her wetness getting more intense. Finally I finished. She cleaned me up. I got dressed and off I went.

I would repeat with her, but I plan to sample more of the menu upon a return visit. By the way......standard door fee of .6 plus 1.2 tip = 1.8. They collect the feel and tip up front The experience was the same as Best or Star, but the level of beauty is definitely worth the extra .2....IMHO.

I was another cutie there that I will request upon a return visit.

You overtipped - its always been and still is 1.0 for tip. HOLD THAT LINE!!!!

Sarang Haeyo
04-28-08, 11:57
You overtipped - its always been and still is 1.0 for tip. HOLD THAT LINE!!!!
They'll still take your C-note. Times are tough all over. Even the K-girls need a little economic stimulus with your package.

The SpoonMan is the AMP world's version of GW. Hell, I was the original AMP world rebate check.

Amazing, prices going up all over the place for every service and commodity imaginable and this guy is bitching about an extra $20 to get laid.

Old School 62
05-02-08, 02:17
Paid a visit to Fantasy Tuesday around 1:00 p.m. Some construction going on just before entering the front door.

Front door was wide open (Strange I thought) and just walked in. Actually had to say "Hello" a bit loud to signal MaMa.

Asked to see all the girls and picked "Kendi" (STAY AWAY).

Lousy hour. Terrible attitude. Rush, rush, rush. "Cmon baby, Cmon baby, Cmon baby - soon there be knock on door".

I was boiling pissed off. With the rush job I could'nt even blow a load. Kept my cool though and played "nice" like a gentlemen.

So there I am, 45 minutes of bullshit service, session shorted by 15 minutes, out 8 jacksons and no load blown.

WTF. 8 damn jacksons and all I got was the true screw job. I am so damn tired of handing my hard earned money over to some provider and getting nothing in return!!

The first two visits to an AMP were pretty good. I felt I had found the rip-off dancer alternative. The last three AMP visits became steadfastly worse.

I have finally been boxed into a corner in sex prison.

1). Streetwalker action: Vitually non-existant per my numerous muli-state mongering grounds. Also, The "pig factor" has just made street mongering not worth it.

2). Stippers: As I maintain, A total rip-off. 5 to get in. Round-up to another 5 for a drink. 10 for the "short-stay". 80 for chica. 5 or 10 minutes with chica. Blow your load within the "3 song" limit or she just walks right out with your condom covered dick hang'in and your hard earned cash. Total bullshit. An average total of Five jacksons for a few paltry minutes.

3). AMP - I eat my words now gentlemen. AMPs are just too unpredictable per service.

The primary problem is: Once the provider has the money they can get away with anything they want. There is not a damn thing you can do. Not only do they have your cash but if you firmly complain the provider can have you thrown out on your ass.

Anyway, I leave Fantasy and consider "backsliding" and going to Pleasant Moments for another 5 jackson robbery. Get to PM and they are closed.

Go to Bishops, have an NA beer, hang out with George and watch the Pirates absolutely massacre the Mets. 12 zip by the top of the sixth. Holy shit.

Am very, very tempted to sample "Extasy" on the back couch with the floral arrangement. Great ass and pussy.

Probably would have gone for it but noticed that the little "couch chipmunk" they have working there kept poking his dumb ass head into the couch area. God forbide he might find someone back there getting laid.

Am I now forcibly relegated to chronic beat-off status? Someone PM me a rope...

Member #3948
05-02-08, 06:55
You don't know very much about Bridgeport....

1. SW are still around thoe skanky.
2. Go to the mp that are reviewed favorably and to increase your chances of a good time seek out a well reviewed provider.
3. Strippers are absolutely the best deal for the dollar in BP. You just need to know where to go who to ask and please if I can get take out anyone can...

By the way speaking of BP, a few friends and I met up for some stripper action. Now I didn't partake because I fell for another honey earlier in the day (annother story) but my friends did. We had a great time all we did was talk about the puss we have been getting.

Take out and very friendly service in a club is allways offered for less than an AMP in BP. Get some game....

Steel Blue

Old School 62
05-02-08, 15:15
Advice heeded Steel; thank you. It's just that I always seem to strike out in the last year or so in the BP area. I do try to decipher the good strippers from the bad per posts but still strike out.

It's always the "Three song" crap with attitude.

As for my "title", I am old enough to remember mongering back in the 1980's (Particulary Hunt's Point in the Bronx) where the going was great. Bountiful to say the least.

My first strip club in BP was the Old Arnold's on State Street across from the Car dealership. Easy take-out then. Then Arnold's moved further up State street to new digs. Used to date a dancer named "Maria" for several years.

Then Arnold passed away and the business moved to where Shakers is now.

Granted though, I do not really know shit about Bridgeport these days...

I suppose I will inevitably ramble on...

Spoon Man
05-02-08, 18:41
Someone PM me a rope...

You are not accepting PM's. I tried.

Ben There
05-03-08, 06:47
Someone PM me a rope...

I tried, too.

Bad Dawg
05-05-08, 02:43
Went to Shakers Sat, but not much was shakin, except for my ol amigas, Sandy and Yancy. They had a line up and being patient, I waited, and waited but then after seeing no hope of any hotties comin on the pm shift, said WTF am I waiting for, an assembly line, like the posts on SCL said, average of about 10 min per. One exception was nice conversation with a real nice dancer, Isis, but she didn't ask or seem interested in lap dances. Left quick to head to my fav club at T's

Bad Dawg
05-05-08, 02:47
On the way to T's, passed by Bishops and stop[ped to check the action. What action? There was one girl on stage, ok Jamaican, while I had a drink, then a heavy dominican came out of the back lap area and took a delivery of Chinese food. What would anyone want to stay in this place for? Left quick for T's

MHO
05-07-08, 22:55
Went to Fantasy last week, business was slow but that works out great for me. Had Miko, last time I was with her was at least a year ago, maybe 2? She actualy remembered my name, go figure. Had a great session, should have tried a double. Maybe next time.

Ben There
05-10-08, 07:11
Had Miko, last time I was with her was at least a year ago, maybe 2? She actualy remembered my name, go figure.

Doesn't everybody use the name John?

Fah Que
05-13-08, 21:48
Paid a visit to Fantasy and was not dissapointed. Candy was the girl that greeted me. A hot littly korean special with blonde highlights and a set of natural 36 C. I gave her the usual 1. 8 for her time undressed and had a good ts alittle cold in the place but didin't mind. Went back to the room where she gave a nice nude massage and saw those beautiful tatas come out and they were nice and very real. She flips me over and does the whole kiss and licking up and doing and does the jimmy in the mouth slip on proceeds to do a very good cbj. Once everything was set she hopped right on top and bounce around and she was vocal. Pulls me up to a sitting cowgirl and then a switch to mish and a finish in doggie. She leaves and comes back with the towel for the clean up.

Very Very Nice would have to repeat before she moves on

Shawnal
05-15-08, 16:48
Dont get up to Bpt much but dying to see Isis @ Teddies have gone 2x and each time not there can anyone tell me the best time to see her.

Old School 62
05-16-08, 21:04
I did the Bpt. stroll last week for the first time in many, many years. Wrote down all the different stroll areas off the board and mapped it out like Magellan. Cruised around about a half-hour and scored an HSW. Aesthetic appearance was a 6-7 or so. BBBJ and doggie in the front seat was: 1 Jackson and 1 Hamilton. Pussy smelled a bit like low tide so popped the window down a bit. Performance was a four. Would not repeat.

Cruised some more and picked-up a BSW who was great! Unbelievable ass and pussy. This girl genuinly loves to fuck. Her name is "TY". Car date damage was Two Jacksons.

This girl works the stroll on Washington Blvd. near the entrance to I-95. I have her digits. She informed me to leave a message with her "brother" if she is not there and he will have her call back. I have not tried the digits yet but I believe they are legit.

Mongers with good reports please feel free to e-mail for digits - This girl is worth it even if you have to burn three gallons of gas to bone her.

Best,

Old School

Seymore
05-16-08, 22:37
I did the Bpt. stroll last week for the first time in many, many years. Wrote down all the different stroll areas off the board and mapped it out like Magellan. Cruised around about a half-hour and scored an HSW. Aesthetic appearance was a 6-7 or so. BBBJ and doggie in the front seat was: 1 Jackson and 1 Hamilton. Pussy smelled a bit like low tide so popped the window down a bit. Performance was a four. Would not repeat.

Cruised some more and picked-up a BSW who was great! Unbelievable ass and pussy. This girl genuinly loves to fuck. Her name is "TY". Car date damage was Two Jacksons.

This girl works the stroll on Washington Blvd. near the entrance to I-95. I have her digits. She informed me to leave a message with her "brother" if she is not there and he will have her call back. I have not tried the digits yet but I believe they are legit.

Mongers with good reports please feel free to e-mail for digits - This girl is worth it even if you have to burn three gallons of gas to bone her.

Best,

Old School

I believe you meant Washington Ave in front of the Route 8 connector (Coleman Str)

Bbbss
05-17-08, 07:10
I know some of you have to remember this place.Someone mentioned it on another site.Started me daydreaming.Any info or contact with the girls?Where are they?Mimi.Yumi and Mona.Especially Yumi.Awesome soapy massage.Alot of fun and always broke out the Korean to English book at the end of the session.

Ben There
05-18-08, 05:51
Island hasn't been around for a couple of years now. They shut down for remodeling and just never reopened. Not sure why. They had a good, off-the-beaten-path location and, as you said, an awesome soapy massage. Mimi was my fave. Oh, the memories.

Seymore
05-18-08, 21:23
Island hasn't been around for a couple of years now. They shut down for remodeling and just never reopened. Not sure why. They had a good, off-the-beaten-path location and, as you said, an awesome soapy massage. Mimi was my fave. Oh, the memories.

They had offered a 5 massages promo and you get one free at my 5th massage I thought it would be free, mamasan tells me your next one will be free. Unfortunately I waited until they close. Yumi did it for me.....LOL

Bad Dawg
05-19-08, 01:07

Ditto that, what a great spot, only soapy I ever had the luck to try, and they werent there very long. Mite have been serious competition to the status quo places.... Once in awhile on the way to Shakes or Teds, I drive by just to check, they were good, now I'll have to think about a trip to Tailand!

Ben There
05-19-08, 05:13
They had offered a 5 massages promo and you get one free at my 5th massage I thought it would be free, mamasan tells me your next one will be free. Unfortunately I waited until they close.
Same damn thing happened to me. A day late and one massage short.

Ben There
05-19-08, 05:15
Once in awhile on the way to Shakes or Teds, I drive by just to check!
I've even parked, gotten out of the car and knocked on the door in hopes that I was just imagining that they closed.

Bbbss
05-19-08, 12:01
They had offered a 5 massages promo and you get one free at my 5th massage I thought it would be free, mamasan tells me your next one will be free. Unfortunately I waited until they close. Yumi did it for me.....LOLI read that another time when I mentioned this place. I used to always do 2 hour sessions here. At least once a week, sometimes more. They never said anything about the 5 times deal. Guess they saw me coming (pun intended) from a mile away.

Anyway. What's the expression? When the cat is away the mice will play. Well my cat is away for awhile. And this mouse needs to play. I'm not some douch bag newb. I know where and how to get laid. But I've been obsessing about this place and past employees. Will go elsewhere to handle business but looking for a special time. Looking to hook up with one of these pretty ladies.

Any info would be seriously appreciated.

Banditdog
05-27-08, 11:50
Have been a regular at FM in B'port for some time now. Gina and Miko had been my frequent therapists. Sometime in the last two weeks the both seemed to have moved on. Anyone know where?

BTW yesterday place was deserted and I saw Yo-Yo. Been quite awhile since I'd seen so my memory had faded. She should consider changing her name to Hurry-Hurry.

MHO
05-31-08, 08:31
Have been a regular at FM in B'port for some time now. Gina and Miko had been my frequent therapists. Sometime in the last two weeks the both seemed to have moved on. Anyone know where?

BTW yesterday place was deserted and I saw Yo-Yo. Been quite awhile since I'd seen so my memory had faded. She should consider changing her name to Hurry-Hurry.

Miko will be back (probably) in a couple of weeks. All new girls now. Had Ruby this week, tall pretty. OK session but a bit rushed. No other customers when I arrived, full lot when I left so there is the explanation for the rush job at the end.

CT Dude
06-10-08, 03:16
I was drunk and horny at around 3:30am one night last weekend, so I ended up back to Kay's for the first time in a couple years. I wasn't expecting much, and ended up being pleasantly surprised. I met Coco, who wasn't exactly young (okay, not even close!), but was actually still pretty hot. Nice tight tanned body and really a lot of fun.

I'd certainly never go to Kay's if the Star was still open, but for a last ditch effort one could do a lot worse!

Ben There
06-18-08, 21:34
Had a nice massage from Miko at Fantasy today. Actually, there was no time for much of a massage. We hit it off right from the start. TS and then back to the room for the deed. No pretense of a massage at all really. That girl does like to be dined upon. If you get her wound up she really gets into it too...lots of moaning, dirty talk, dfk, multiple cups and positions. She's also quite the little nut sucker. Of course, your mileage may vary.

CT Dude
06-21-08, 01:38
I saw Cici at Fantasy a few nights ago. She was a hot little firecracker with an unbelievably sexy body.

Definitely a quick session, although it was late so I wasn't in the mood to stay long anyway. I didn't really feel rushed but I was in and out in like 40 minutes.

Bubba261
06-29-08, 17:35
I saw Cici at Fantasy a few nights ago. She was a hot little firecracker with an unbelievably sexy body.

Definitely a quick session, although it was late so I wasn't in the mood to stay long anyway. I didn't really feel rushed but I was in and out in like 40 minutes.

Now if you said "in and out FOR 40 minutes" it definitely wouldn't have been a quick session!!

KantDelay
07-02-08, 22:40
Man, I was on fire today. First I saw the three minute challenge chick on CL. She reduced her rate and I won the challenge - he he. I've seen her before and she is really cool. She is BBW for those who like or dislike, but great attitude and awesome oral. Ok, out that door and I'm like - hmmm, get a beer at Shakers and see whose there. Totally not thinking of a lap dance - hmmm, maybe I was. Well, ATF Veronica is there. We play some video games, I watch her dance, and off we go. Marathon for her since I just finished like a half hour ago, but we click so well she enjoyed herself - so she said - I know I did! Ok, I'm blushing for my bragging and horny behavior. Never did a back to back like that before. Both visits well worth it. I'm heading to waterbury tomorrow. l8r

Hugh Handsoman
07-07-08, 13:26
The day after the 4th I was off, been a while so I decided to stop in chateau for a quickie around mid afternoon. It all ended rather quickly. Two Port officers on foot walked right past me as I rounded the corner. They were asking some latin looking guys who just exited the amp what they were doing in there, and where they were from from what I could hear. I quickly did an about face and booked. Just a headsup.

Aski Rn
07-13-08, 18:45
I visited Ruby's II for past couple of weekend for the first time and its rating has zoomed past EB in my books. Attitude of the girls is very pleasant. Most of the girsl are 7+ and LD's are 9+, high mileage dances with lots of wandering allowed. Most of the girls had wonderful pair, many looked charming as well. Has seperate parking across the road. First time I was there, I had to settle for the non-alcoholic beverages and you cannot sit without a drink. Thats bad. Next time I got my own beer. But man they take $2 per beer to chill. Overall it works out to around $3 per beer which works out cheap compared to other club (4. 5-5) as you also save on tips. Had good LD from Camilla, who looked very charming, but she doesn't speak english that well. Had LD from couple of other dancers as well. Many of girls smoke which I don't like. Same is the case with club as smoking is allowed.

LD area is away from the stage. There is partition in between LD chairs, but you can see whats happening around. Next time I am there I will try out Sarah, Savanna and Diane. Looked like these girls were in lot of demand. I am planning to try the CR. Any info/tips on the CR rate, mileage (what to expect and what not to) and girls to choose will be very helpful. I will be there on weekend nights. Please PM me if you choose not to share the info publicly.

Aski

Zippy2853
07-14-08, 01:05
Rubys has a CR.....? News to me and I've been there countless times over countless years.

Aski Rn
07-14-08, 01:20
Rubys has a CR.....? News to me and I've been there countless times over countless years.Oh, there isn't one? I did not know!

KantDelay
07-18-08, 08:09
First off:

I'm a little surprised the new club happenings have not been mentioned here. Maybe that's a good thing but I'm also positive LE knows as much as we do most of the time. Again, not too much of a big deal but a time saver if you know what I'm talking about.

Secondly - I've been hanging at Teddies this week (which sort of relates to my first disguised comment). Seemes dead there. Three girls each time I went -earlier in the day. Only one came up to me - Jezabell I think her name was. The other two could care less if anyone talked to them IMHO. Told myself I would not see anyone other than Dixie on a good recommendation from one of our good friends here. Anyway - of the three - I had been with one way previously - and none of them rocked my boat. Oh, don't worry - I'm not too discouraged. BTW - if you buy a girl a drink does that count as part of the 2 drink minimum? It better.

Lastly - I have no preference really about which club. I was thinking about it though - Teddies girls have an air about them, kinda like you should feel lucky to be with them (again IMHO) I don't find that in the other clubs, which is what draws me to them.

Stay safe fellas

Bukkakeparty
07-18-08, 16:10
First off:

I'm a little surprised the new club happenings have not been mentioned here. Maybe that's a good thing but I'm also positive LE knows as much as we do most of the time. Again, not too much of a big deal but a time saver if you know what I'm talking about.

Secondly - I've been hanging at Teddies this week (which sort of relates to my first disguised comment). Seemes dead there. Three girls each time I went -earlier in the day. Only one came up to me - Jezabell I think her name was. The other two could care less if anyone talked to them IMHO. Told myself I would not see anyone other than Dixie on a good recommendation from one of our good friends here. Anyway - of the three - I had been with one way previously - and none of them rocked my boat. Oh, don't worry - I'm not too discouraged. BTW - if you buy a girl a drink does that count as part of the 2 drink minimum? It better.

Lastly - I have no preference really about which club. I was thinking about it though - Teddies girls have an air about them, kinda like you should feel lucky to be with them (again IMHO) I don't find that in the other clubs, which is what draws me to them.

Stay safe fellas
So how was Dixie? Teddies needs to recruit some new talent from South America or one of the Islands, Bronx, Queens or at least Harrys O's. It is the slowest I have ever seen the Bridgeport clubs and it is always the same tired old pigs working at Teddies or Shakers or PM which has reopened with the Shakers crew, probably because of the construction on Barnum Ave.

KantDelay
07-18-08, 16:20
So how was Dixie? Teddies needs to recruit some new talent from South America or one of the Islands, Bronx, Queens or at least Harrys O's. It is the slowest I have ever seen the Bridgeport clubs and it is always the same tired old pigs working at Teddies or Shakers or PM which has reopened with the Shakers crew, probably because of the construction on Barnum Ave.

See - I knew Bukk would know what was up. I did not partake in any but left after a short while - I will be back though......

Tinocct
07-18-08, 16:33
Did the Bport rounds last night, stopped by Shakers, they put a wall up where the stairs used to be. Said the club might be used for private parties, two dancers, no fun. Left (and not to return) and decided to check out PM, nice time with the Columbian from NY. Had some some more energy and didn't feel like going home so stopped at Teddies. I agree with the previous post, they definetely are different there, though still could be fun. And Yes, Dixie is the best by far. Stay safe and have fun!

Ben There
07-21-08, 13:09
Does anyone have anything to report on Lucky Spa on Madison? I searched back a year or more and only found one report, negative, about it. There are so many AMP's in B'port, but this one seems UTR.

ConnRimmer
07-24-08, 11:35
Went to Fantasy today. They are undergoing some serious renovations, but Mama says they should be done in about a week. Anyway, was greeted at the door by Miko. I've seen her before and thought she was just okay at best, so asked to see who else was there. Well. low and behold I got a full lineup! Four girls working. Second girl was really tall and kind of chunky so I didn't go for her. Third girl was a complete cow (about 28 years old maybe), and the fourth girl was Yoyo. I took her.

She's probably late 20's to early 30's. 5 foot 6, not too thin, but not chunky either. Long hair and a face that is about a 7. She led me (for the 1st time) to an upstairs room that was being used while work was done downstairs. Got massage first for about 5 - 10 minutes as they said th shower room was busy. Just okay massage, no touching of the goods. Then Table shower which was okay, but not great; yes she washed the good parts, but very matter-of-fact. Coming into the shower room, I actually had to walk by two workmen in my towel! Then the kicker, I told her I had to pee and she said to just go right there in the shower room. Okay, I thought she would turn around or leave, but she literally stood next to me and watched me pee. I know we were about to get busy, but it was a little weird.

Back to the room, she strips. Decent body, partially shaved, but not very well. She could use a little trip to the waxing salon. Some more quick massage and then on to the main event. Very quick CBJ; wouldn't let my hands go anywhere near her vajayjay except lightly (What happened to the days when you could finger a girl?) She then mounted up and after three positions, I was done. In and out in about 25 minutes.

Anyway, after the clean-up, she started talking about her work. Said she'd much rather work in CT as the customers are much nicer and respectful than in NYC, where she was before at another parlor. Then said that CT customers tend to be regulars (have been going there for 5 - 10 years) vs. NYC where there are a lot more first timers. Yoyo said she hopes to be at Fantasy for at least a year. (Eh, who cares.)

I really miss the hot young bodies of Nirvana and Fantasy of years-ago. I'm going to stick with NYC parlors from now on unless things change. For my hard earned money, I want a pretty young thing bouncing on my junk. YMMV.

Sarang Haeyo
07-24-08, 13:41
Coming into the shower room, I actually had to walk by two workmen in my towel! I hope they get the mildew smell out of the basement.
Then the kicker, I told her I had to pee and she said to just go right there in the shower room. Okay, I thought she would turn around or leave, but she literally stood next to me and watched me pee. I know we were about to get busy, but it was a little weird. See my post in the General Topics thread. Many of these babes love to see a guy take a leak. Reminds me of a time at NHK in Ansonia when Kim(she of the Tweety Bird tattoo) and I peed down the shower drain together. Ahhh, the memories. Thanks bro'.

BTW, I know it's a really retarded thing to ask, but is Miko (who you turned down) the same Miko who worked at Avalon a few years back? She has an asymmetrical boob job and a lump on her right ass cheek. Not to mention a very gravelly "smoker's" voice. She's got to be in her mid-40's by now.

I can't stick my head in places where friends of my wife might be working. I've already gotten a heads up about a friend of hers who works at Palm Trees in Stamford and I'd hate to walk into Fantasy on a whim and be met by "the Miko", another friend of hers.

Bubba261
07-24-08, 22:22
Coming into the shower room, I actually had to walk by two workmen in my towel!

How did those two guys get in your towel?

Actually, that wouldn't bother me unless they were accompanied by an Indian, Sailor, Policeman, and a Cowboy! Then I'd think I stumbled into the taping of a "Village People" video.

Member #3948
07-25-08, 06:29
How did those two guys get in your towel?

Actually, that wouldn't bother me unless they were accompanied by an Indian, Sailor, Policeman, and a Cowboy! Then I'd think I stumbled into the taping of a "Village People" video.

I think it is great you comment on lots of stuff, occasionally you even make me laugh, BUT. Are you ever going to have sex with a woman and write a story about it? I went back 50 posts on you and you haven't told but one possibly two strip club stories...Are you for real or just a lurker?

Steel Blue

Sarang Haeyo
07-25-08, 08:41
Are you for real or just a lurker?
Steel Blue
And if he is? So what?

Member #3948
07-25-08, 08:53
And if he is? So what?

Possibly pain in the ass or a guy who just notices stuff. Sometimes I get a little agitated by the guy at the party who has something to say about everything everyone else says but says nothing of his own.

I was just commenting on the commentator. Bubba also usually eco's everything you say, every time you post. Is it also possible that Bubba is your alter ego, other screen name?

Like you said "if he is so what"? Why can't I comment without being referred to as someone who burned up 7 million Jews?

Steel Blue

Sarang Haeyo
07-25-08, 09:51
Possibly pain in the ass or a guy who just notices stuff. Sometimes I get a little agitated by the guy at the party who has something to say about everything everyone else says but says nothing of his own.

I was just commenting on the commentator. Bubba also usually eco's everything you say, every time you post. Is it also possible that Bubba is your alter ego, other screen name?

Like you said "if he is so what"? Why can't I comment without being referred to as someone who burned up 7 million Jews?

Steel BlueYou're over by about 1.3 million anyway. A real Nazi would get the # more accurately.

You are now Sherlock Holmes. Bubba IS my alter ego; Iron Man to my Tony Stark, Spiderman to my Peter Parker, you get the idea. Fuck DC Comics, I prefer Marvel.

PS: y'know what I do when I'm at a party and there's a guy who's all talk and no substance? I ignore him.

Gothic Bbw
07-25-08, 10:38
Fuck DC Comics
I'd fuck a few DC comic characters... Joker... Two face, King pin... Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy... Cat woman.. My list goes on and on ;)

ps: Yeah Id even go for Bruce Wayne...

pps: I love batman.

Sarang Haeyo
07-25-08, 11:04
I'd fuck a few DC comic characters...
You might get slammed for "echoing" one of my posts.

The only DC character I'd nail is Cheshire. She's got that whole Vietnamese thing going on. Alter ego: Jade Nguyen.

When In Vegas
07-25-08, 13:07
I didn't see anybody getting slammed. I thought Steel was asking a fair question. A simple reply from Bubba in the same spirit the question was asked would have sufficed.

Vegas

You might get slammed for "echoing" one of my posts.

The only DC character I'd nail is Cheshire. She's got that whole Vietnamese thing going on. Alter ego: Jade Nguyen.

Sarang Haeyo
07-25-08, 13:31
I didn't see anybody getting slammed. I thought Steel was asking a fair question. A simple reply from Bubba in the same spirit the question was asked would have sufficed.

Vegas
WTF difference does it make? Steel talks about getting "agitated by the guy at the party who has something to say about everything everyone else says but says nothing of his own."

If he thinks Bubba has nothing to contribute (although some of his stuff makes Steel laugh) then he can ignore him.

Everybody's got a fucking comment, including yours truly.

This woman better get her and her ass home soon, I'm losing it.

And yeah, he's getting slammed, not to mention the fact that he's basically being called my shadow. That ain't how it is.

Bubba261
07-25-08, 13:46
I think it is great you comment on lots of stuff, occasionally you even make me laugh, BUT. Are you ever going to have sex with a woman and write a story about it? I went back 50 posts on you and you haven't told but one possibly two strip club stories...Are you for real or just a lurker?

Steel Blue

Glad I could make you laugh. In fact, I have regular sex with ONE woman, and no you won't be seeing me write any stories about it! I am for real...see my PM on the subject, no sense airing it all here in public!

Bubba261
07-25-08, 13:48

Steel Blue

We are definitely different people, and when this ceases to be a "discussion" site, I'll stop posting. I don't think the Patriot Act applies here.

Member #3948
07-25-08, 14:01
Thats a bunch of bull you saying you are Iron Man. Everyone knows I am the real Iron Man...

Me and Bubba, we're cool.

Steel Blue

Dayside
07-25-08, 14:13
Sorry to say Steel with all due respect I don't think you can say your Iron Man.
You really can't have it both ways, you've been labeled the man of Steel.
Now if your willing to relinquish that title maybe something can be worked out.

either way you doing better then me I'm not even in the running for either the closest I've gotten has something to do with rubber.

If you see your buddy giving speaches on the conditions of the roads, tell him there some holes down here that needs to be filled in maybe he can expand his territory .

Day

Thats a bunch of bull you saying you are Iron Man. Everyone knows I am the real Iron Man...

Steel Blue

Sarang Haeyo
07-25-08, 14:24

Steel Blue
then can I be the Silver Surfer? Alter ego: Norrin Radd.

When In Vegas
07-25-08, 23:10
I see things are back to normal and everybody has had a virtual group hug.

Later,
Vegas

WTF difference does it make? Steel talks about getting "agitated by the guy at the party who has something to say about everything everyone else says but says nothing of his own."

If he thinks Bubba has nothing to contribute (although some of his stuff makes Steel laugh) then he can ignore him.

Everybody's got a fucking comment, including yours truly.

This woman better get her and her ass home soon, I'm losing it.

And yeah, he's getting slammed, not to mention the fact that he's basically being called my shadow. That ain't how it is.

Wolfman Jack
07-25-08, 23:19

Steel Blue

LOL. Exactly what I said about a year ago, I'm glad someone else finally sees it too. He just follows Sarang around like a little lost puppydog, whenever you see a Sarang comment, you can rest assured Bubba's will be shortly thereafter. It's pathetically annoying.

And Sarang seems to be defending him a little too hard, why is that?

Bad Dawg
07-26-08, 02:57

As Bukkakeparty mentioned, tried finding the girls of Shakers at PM's and asked for my ol fav, Sandy. Too bad she was busy, so I had a drink and notice the club was a bit cleaner, [anything would've been an improvement] but no other obvious upgrades. As Stoner always said, the sleaze factor at PM's is high, like Harry's in Stamford, which is strangely an attraction in some ways.
Anyway, watched who the next dancer would be. Turned out to be a better ol' fav, Yancy, and she actually remembered this ol dawg! After her set, asked her for a dance and she was better lap dancing than old memory served.
Bukkakeparty is right to keep saying they need some, even a few, new faces to keep things interesting, but it is what it is.
So bottom line, PM's back to normal, same hot girls, although I should check a dayshift list, maybe Bukkakeparty already had, but still a good alternative to Teds.

Sarang Haeyo
07-27-08, 08:54
That's what friends do.

FUCK!!!!! I was doing such a good job of ignoring you.

Wanna start up again?

Hey Meriden PD, eat my shorts!

Bukkakeparty
07-27-08, 10:51
As Bukkakeparty mentioned, tried finding the girls of Shakers at PM's and asked for my ol fav, Sandy. Too bad she was busy, so I had a drink and notice the club was a bit cleaner, [anything would've been an improvement] but no other obvious upgrades. As Stoner always said, the sleaze factor at PM's is high, like Harry's in Stamford, which is strangely an attraction in some ways.
Anyway, watched who the next dancer would be. Turned out to be a better ol' fav, Yancy, and she actually remembered this ol dawg! After her set, asked her for a dance and she was better lap dancing than old memory served.
Bukkakeparty is right to keep saying they need some, even a few, new faces to keep things interesting, but it is what it is.
So bottom line, PM's back to normal, same hot girls, although I should check a dayshift list, maybe Bukkakeparty already had, but still a good alternative to Teds.
Yeah I was there too! not much at PM or Teddies but I hit up Dixie at Teddies who called looking for money she always seems to be in a bad mood these days. I know the Port needs some new faces. I haven't seen Kathy at PM yet or Gia at Teddies in awhile.

Bubba261
07-30-08, 20:25
LOL. Exactly what I said about a year ago, I'm glad someone else finally sees it too.?

Read further up the thread, 'kay pinhead?

He just follows Sarang around like a little lost puppydog, whenever you see a Sarang comment, you can rest assured Bubba's will be shortly thereafter. It's pathetically annoying.

Then ignore it, or get laid, huh?

Tell us, oh man of the world. Hmmm, I think I read that he calls me his "friend" - understand that concept?

"Wolfman...meet your best 'friend'. Right hand.....meet your date for the night"

WhenWhen
07-30-08, 22:59
stopped in PM last week when I heard it was re-opened. Went around 8:30. The place was quiet and there were about 4 or 5 girls there - mostly from shakers I think. They were pretty bored waiting for the place to get going again. Had a very nice visit with Lucy, who usually works at Teddies. standard stuff. She was looking very good though, if you like a little thicker style body.

Bad Dawg
08-01-08, 00:00
Tried out Fantasy again, and asked for Miko, but she was on vacation. So followed my friends advice to try Michelle or Gina.
Michelle was real cute, curly hair, real slim and tight body, so went for the massage. All standard, but she was fun and playful, always smiling. Would have a hard time deciding who to request next time, but either way will go back real soon.
Oh I didn't mention that the whole place had a big remodeling, new paint, pergo floors, and was dry, clean and smelled clean, without the old dampness. Good job, maybe theyre watching "Curb Appeal or Design on a Dime " on cable!

MHO
08-01-08, 22:31
Oh I didn't mention that the whole place had a big remodeling, new paint, pergo floors, and was dry, clean and smelled clean, without the old dampness. Good job, maybe theyre watching "Curb Appeal or Design on a Dime " on cable!

Excellent to hear the remodeling has finished. Can't wait to see the new facilities that I have financed over the years.

Mighty Spearsman
08-02-08, 00:16
Excellent to hear the remodeling has finished. Can't wait to see the new facilities that I have financed over the years.
Actually, one of the pieces of Pergo floor has "Thanks, MHO" on it, not far from the piece that has the initials "MS" on it :D

VilunyaChert
08-02-08, 13:41

Actually, one of the pieces of Pergo floor has "Thanks, MHO" on it, not far from the piece that has the initials "MS" on it :D

You wait. It's just like Boston Garden or Great Woods. Some other big spender will come by with an extra couple of bucks, and your name will be out of there.

Sarang Haeyo
08-02-08, 14:03
You wait. It's just like Boston Garden or Great Woods. Some other big spender will come by with an extra couple of bucks, and your name will be out of there.
I can see it now: KIA MOTORS MODELING STUDIO featuring the LG table shower room. Condoms provided by THE HANKOOK TIRE GROUP.

Bubba261
08-02-08, 14:19
I can see it now: KIA MOTORS MODELING STUDIO featuring the LG table shower room. Condoms provided by THE HANKOOK TIRE GROUP.

Happy Endings sponsored by Friendly's!!!!

Doimakeuhorny
08-15-08, 23:30
Made a stop in to Bishops the other day, place was way more crowded then I remember it. Loaded with "dancers" but it seems like they take anything with 2 tits a hole and a heartbeat and let them dance there. Some of these chicks are just nasty, worn out and fugly! But there are a few decent catches too, but nothing more then a 7.

I caught a glimpse of Storm a PR looking very curvy looking sexy chick, said she usually works nights there, which is why I didnt recognise her. She had some of the greatest tits I have seen in a long time, they are fucking huge and very real but still firm and perfect shape. I really cant say enough good things about them! She was very good on the lapdance couch, although I hate the pay before girls, but at a place like bishops I am not surprised.

I asked about take out sometime and she was very interested, so I got some digits. I would be willing to share, but only with the trusted seniors, or those contributing members with something to offer in the New haven/bridgeport area.

NhDrillMstr
08-16-08, 08:18
Made a stop in to Bishops the other day, place was way more crowded then I remember it. Loaded with "dancers" but it seems like they take anything with 2 tits a hole and a heartbeat and let them dance there. Some of these chicks are just nasty, worn out and fugly! But there are a few decent catches too, but nothing more then a 7.

I caught a glimpse of Storm a PR looking very curvy looking sexy chick, said she usually works nights there, which is why I didnt recognise her. She had some of the greatest tits I have seen in a long time, they are fucking huge and very real but still firm and perfect shape. I really cant say enough good things about them! She was very good on the lapdance couch, although I hate the pay before girls, but at a place like bishops I am not surprised.

I asked about take out sometime and she was very interested, so I got some digits. I would be willing to share, but only with the trusted seniors, or those contributing members with something to offer in the New haven/bridgeport area.

I was frequenting Bishops for awhile b4 I went fairly cold turkey on strip clubs. Yes it does have a lot of fugly's but there is always 1 gem from time to time that you can get a hold of. Take out is not really necessary but I can say that some do live locally in area and if you can get cool with the right ones, you can invited to their after parties which I must say you will get more than your fair share of action.

Also, for those who wish to see these ladies outside their usual working poles etc.. all I'll say is you need to start frequenting some of the malls in the area, you never know, you might run into one while shopping. ;)

Bukkakeparty
08-16-08, 08:41

You need to get out to the other clubs if you think Storm is sexy. She might high on the scale at Bishops but wouldn't get a second look anywhere else. The only good thing about Bishops is that there is no cover and the drinks are cheaper but the girls are so bad they should be paying the guys to come in the place.

Member #3948
08-16-08, 12:28
At leasdt that's what Sylvania said. Blond haired spanish dancer, larger hind end, probally 40 yeras old. I bumped into her on a recient trip to Mr. Happy's in Waterbury. She said she danced for a short while in Bp but it was no good. She hated getting cum in her mouth for only $20...LOL...

Just thought I would pass it along...

Steel Blue

NhDrillMstr
08-16-08, 22:11
At leasdt that's what Sylvania said. Blond haired spanish dancer, larger hind end, probally 40 yeras old. I bumped into her on a recient trip to Mr. Happy's in Waterbury. She said she danced for a short while in Bp but it was no good. She hated getting cum in her mouth for only $20...LOL...

Steel Blue

Hahaha, we not cheap in BPT, we just like to pay reasonable prices for services.

Look what happened to gas prices this summer...

MHO
08-21-08, 10:41
Went to Fantasy last night to check out the remodeling that I have helped finance. My money has been put to good use. No more rotted, collapsing wallboard and ceilings, enclosed the ductwork, minimalist furniture so it will not get modly. Still need to do the shower room though. As I was heading downstairs, a guy who was coming up says "Coming up now", pretty damn funny. Might have been one of you guys? Had CeeCee, very pretty with a damn nice natural set for a K-Girl. Slightly above average session, so a good time. Two other cars when I arrived, two more cars when I left so they were running at capacity.
On a side note, when I was going last week the two cars in front of me both turned into the lot. What are the odds! Thought, "Sh*t, place is going to be packed" First time I ever had to abort on a Fantasy run.

Bill Buxton
08-21-08, 15:18

Steel Blue

We have a great deal of that type here "SB" 10 cent millionaires around the north shore.Send her up north she might be lucky and get 25.....

Any new action around the hotel row south of Hartford??? That spinner you steered me onto was great.

WILLIAM LUTHER BUXTON.....

OccasionalTaste
08-30-08, 11:35
Saw Paula at Fantasy...the remodel is nice...the service RUSHED. No other car in the lot and I was rushed out in 35 min.....will not be back soon.
Paula was a short spinner, enthusiastic enough...but just wanted me out in a hurry

GeoMan
08-30-08, 20:56
I was wondering how all the economic problems is affecting the AMP business? If it is are they providing more bang(!) for your buck? Also I had goine to VIP in Milford a year or so ago is it still open? If not what are some good places to visit on the Post Road?

Bad Dawg
08-31-08, 02:38
Saw Paula at Fantasy...the remodel is nice...the service RUSHED. No other car in the lot and I was rushed out in 35 min.....will not be back soon.
Paula was a short spinner, enthusiastic enough...but just wanted me out in a hurry

Had a bit of time to visit Fantasy, and asked for Miko 'on vacation' so Paula walked in. She is about 5'1", long hair, and nice C's. She looked Japaneses but said she's Korean. Because of all the remodeling work, we had to wait for landing clearance for the showere room, she massaged and played, and teased a bit. She was gentle, took her time and did a great massage, also took the time for conversation, lots of details about her life, one of the more talkative girls, with good english. Unlike Occasional's report, I was impressed with her, definitely put the S in Spinner. Would rate her an 8 all around, and would repeat. Just be patient with the construction and upgrades at Fantasy, it seems to be worth it!

Louds911
09-02-08, 12:37
I was wondering how all the economic problems is affecting the AMP business? If it is are they providing more bang(!) for your buck? Also I had goine to VIP in Milford a year or so ago is it still open? If not what are some good places to visit on the Post Road?Just moved to Connecticut from the Boston Area. Visit VIP last week and they were indeed open, although the did not answer the phone. Nice ts from Sue. Very typical AMP until the flip. I have not been pushed for tip before the service was finished. Offered my typical 4 for HE and was quickly shut down. Took the fun out of this. Maybe this is standard in CT but I am use to tipping after the finish usually 4 to 5 for good service. Damage 6 +6. Don't plan on re-visiting. Any info on Ginko on Post Rd. Pm for more info.

Wanna Be Bad
09-04-08, 11:01
Just moved to Connecticut from the Boston Area. Visit VIP last week and they were indeed open, although the did not answer the phone. Nice ts from Sue. Any info on Ginko on Post Rd. Pm for more info.Was at VIP yesterday. I always have a good time there, though this time it was a bit disappointing. Saw Anna. From a distance I thought she was afro-american because she has very curly, frosted hair. About 5'2 with a hard body with a bit of thickness over the muscles. Big bought boobs with nothing real in them, but nice shape. TS and massage were not very good, but the cowgirl was good. When I got on top, she wanted to do it sitting on the edge of the bed with me standing--seems like a trademark of the place from past experience. She didn't ask for a tip before the fun, which is also usual for there.

I've been to Ginkos. The girls don't take their clothes off for the happy ending, but the massages are always good.

Huggy Bear #2
09-04-08, 11:41
Does anyone have anything to report on Lucky Spa on Madison? I searched back a year or more and only found one report, negative, about it. There are so many AMP's in B'port, but this one seems UTR.

Fyi, There's an ad for Lucky Spa in the Hartford Advocate this week, stating "Grand Opening", under new management, Body Rubs, Showers, Sauna, a "203" phone number, no mention of what town.

Hugh Handsoman
09-04-08, 14:05
Fyi, There's an ad for Lucky Spa in the Hartford Advocate this week, stating "Grand Opening", under new management, Body Rubs, Showers, Sauna, a "203" phone number, no mention of what town.

Bridgeport, on Madison ave.

Tinocct
09-05-08, 18:23
Stopped at PMs that afternoon, not too crawded, 5 girls working. Little Mama's back, I guess Florida was nice but made better $ in CT.

She's a blond now.

WhenWhen
09-06-08, 09:29
Where are VIP's and Ginko's? Also -anyboy try the new place on Summerfield Ave near Bishop's? Can't remember the name, but they advertise in the CT Post.

QUOTE=Wanna Be Bad]Was at VIP yesterday. I always have a good time there, though this time it was a bit disappointing. Saw Anna. From a distance I thought she was afro-american because she has very curly, frosted hair. About 5'2 with a hard body with a bit of thickness over the muscles. Big bought boobs with nothing real in them, but nice shape. TS and massage were not very good, but the cowgirl was good. When I got on top, she wanted to do it sitting on the edge of the bed with me standing--seems like a trademark of the place from past experience. She didn't ask for a tip before the fun, which is also usual for there.

I've been to Ginkos. The girls don't take their clothes off for the happy ending, but the massages are always good.[/QUOTE]

Mongeraddict
09-06-08, 15:03
Fyi, There's an ad for Lucky Spa in the Hartford Advocate this week, stating "Grand Opening", under new management, Body Rubs, Showers, Sauna, a "203" phone number, no mention of what town.Been going there for years. I like the secure parking in back, next to the pizza place on madison ave. Used to be great under a girl named Bebe, but now I only see old asians. Still very clean with a nice sauna, though. Never rushed. If anyone sees Bebe please post it.

Louds911
09-06-08, 16:53
Both on Post Road in Milford

Where are VIP's and Ginko's? Also -anyboy try the new place on Summerfield Ave near Bishop's? Can't remember the name, but they advertise in the CT Post.

Was at VIP yesterday. I always have a good time there, though this time it was a bit disappointing. Saw Anna. From a distance I thought she was afro-american because she has very curly, frosted hair. About 5'2 with a hard body with a bit of thickness over the muscles. Big bought boobs with nothing real in them, but nice shape. TS and massage were not very good, but the cowgirl was good. When I got on top, she wanted to do it sitting on the edge of the bed with me standing--seems like a trademark of the place from past experience. She didn't ask for a tip before the fun, which is also usual for there.

I've been to Ginkos. The girls don't take their clothes off for the happy ending, but the massages are always good.

Seymore
09-07-08, 19:44
In reference to the place on SummerField Ave read my post 528 archive of 2005 they have been around for quite awhile I knew it as Jasmines

QUOTE=Wanna Be Bad]Was at VIP yesterday. I always have a good time there, though this time it was a bit disappointing. Saw Anna. From a distance I thought she was afro-american because she has very curly, frosted hair. About 5'2 with a hard body with a bit of thickness over the muscles. Big bought boobs with nothing real in them, but nice shape. TS and massage were not very good, but the cowgirl was good. When I got on top, she wanted to do it sitting on the edge of the bed with me standing--seems like a trademark of the place from past experience. She didn't ask for a tip before the fun, which is also usual for there.

I've been to Ginkos. The girls don't take their clothes off for the happy ending, but the massages are always good.[/QUOTE]

Seymore
09-07-08, 20:00
I find it more discreet during the evening the Car Repair Place located across the street shares there parking lot during the day. I got blocked in once and after 15 minutes of waiting to get out of there, mamasan calls over to have them move the car. Bebe also did it for me

Been going there for years. I like the secure parking in back, next to the pizza place on madison ave. Used to be great under a girl named Bebe, but now I only see old asians. Still very clean with a nice sauna, though. Never rushed. If anyone sees Bebe please post it.

PrivateDick
09-08-08, 08:50
Stop yesterday at this therapeutic clinic. Met Yoyo. 5' 6" Late 20's Full figure girl. She was a bit mechanical but her nice body made up for it.
At the end of the session she became more friendly and asked me to come again. And I probably will. The good options are limited when it comes to spas.

Weedog
09-16-08, 13:44
House rates are up from $60 to $80.

Banditdog
09-16-08, 14:12
I've been going to FM for a year or so and I have never paid anything walking in the door. Whatever I shelled out, anywhere between 120-160 or so and then sometimes a tip (only at the end), was always handled downstairs. Furthermore, there was never any discussion at all. I put it down and it was found PERIOD.

KantDelay
09-16-08, 19:12
House rates are up from $60 to $80.
Talk about supply and demand!!! Since they are one of the few games left they can raise the price? Wow

Bad Dawg
09-17-08, 11:19
Talk about supply and demand!!! Since they are one of the few games left they can raise the price? Wow

Doubt it's the competition or lack of, I bet they spent big money on the rennovations, and now they have to recoup the costs,
? home improvement loan
Can't argue with the fact it looks and smells better... I mean the building

Ben There
09-18-08, 19:03
Just had a nice hh session with CL girl Diamond. Easy to get in touch with. Usually works out of B'port, but was in Stratford today with a gfriend. It was pretty much a blow and a bang, no GFE or DATY, but still nice petite, hard, tight body. Nice A+ cups. CBJ, doggie, mish. She really rocks on your cock. I'm no talent with the talisman, but I think she actually came. The photo in the ad was absolutely accurate. For the price, it was a much better experience than going to Teddies or PM.

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/ers/838530218.html

I am always on the lookout for local talent. I think with repeat sessions that she would open up to a little more GFE action. I will repeat.

Here's the ad if you missed it...

FELLAS! I'LL BE HAVING MY SPECIAL FOR ABOUT 2HOURS SO CALL ME!!!I OFFER STEAMY HOT GFE AT THIS SPECIAL RATE OF 100KISSES 30MINS AND 150KISSES 60MINS...DON'T BE SHY I WONT BITE.

P.S. IT'S WET OUTSIDE AND INSIDE TOO.

DIAMOND 2036733080

NhDrillMstr
09-27-08, 17:21
Hey PM me about that CL post, I got an interesting nugget on that.

ConnRimmer
11-03-08, 14:21
Saw Yoyo at Fantasy for a second time. Session was exactly the same. After a decent TS, she strips, runs tits on your back, brief Asian, 30 second CBJ after licking the shaft w/o a cover. Then a few positions. Dammit this girl has a super tight pussy and I hate that! Last time, I lasted about 2 minutes with, adn tehis time it was about the same, maybe 3 minutes. No matter what position I tried, her pussy was so perfectly tight, I couldn't hold back, even with the condom. I need some looser pussy. I was in and out in about 30 minutes.

johnspencer
11-09-08, 18:34
Back in the day you were pretty much assured a rim job Fantasy. I would say 9 visits out of 10 would include getting a girl's tongue up your rectum. But in the last couple years the practice has almost disappeared completely. Maybe you get a little poking around down there but that's it. What's up with that?

Michelin Mike
11-16-08, 16:42
Went to Fantasy last night. No cars in the parking lot.

Asked for yoyo. Started off with a TS. She toweled me down, and proceeded to start the massage shoulders down to calves. She gives a CBJ for about 5 minutes Then 3 Positions. It seems she was in a rush. Finished me off with a HJ. For a first time, the experience was pleasing nevertheless

GeoMan
11-30-08, 22:24
Just been Googling and came across Pleassure Island listed for Milford. Searched here and cannot find any listings for it. By the map it must be very near the CT Post shopping center. Any one heard of it? PS: Is VIP open?

Member #4477
12-02-08, 23:38
Being back from the hobby hell of NC, I headed straight for my favorite AMP. I hoped the early time would get me a first run of the day and I lucked out with Miko. Saw her on a trip about 3 months ago. She's experienced but still pretty friendly and easy on the eyes. Not a spinner, she is short and well built for the job. A new hair style(curls) and color(red) did a good job of getting my fantasy rolling. TS was quite erotic. a slight lift of my butt resultin in a trombone style workout by her soft soapy hands. I think she dug the noises I made. Back in the room, my standard request is always "Fun first". No objection when I ask for a bit of a show and she lays back on the bed and begins to show off her sexy body with lots of moans and finger action on herself. My job was clear! this girls needed an oralgasm and I was gonna give her one. She was caught by surprise by my dedication to the job and my well honed skills confirmed my first run plan and I was rewarded with a super soaker. With complete abandon she shoved me away, tossed a condom in her mouth and did a one plunge application followed by a loud demand to be F--k'd right now! She was actually yelling, grabbing and humping like mad. The bell got rung real loud and she was covered with sweat as we worked our way through every corner of the rack and right off the side. This was the most atheletic romp I ever got from one of these girls. Miko said she was gonna bring in some help to take care of me next time, hoo boy I can't wait. Prices have gone up a little, house fee is .8 + 1.2. I'm not sure I like that and may have to start protesting, but not this time.
Its good to be back in mongerland!!

Nuttmeg
12-03-08, 07:18
Just been Googling and came across Pleassure Island listed for Milford. Searched here and cannot find any listings for it. By the map it must be very near the CT Post shopping center. Any one heard of it? PS: Is VIP open?
I'm pretty sure that place is an adult book store... and it closed down to boot.

Seymore
12-05-08, 17:07
For those who are using the AMP be careful. It appears they even busted one of the mongers

http://www.connpost.com/localnews/ci_11138999

MHO
12-06-08, 23:02
Being back from the hobby hell of NC, I headed straight for my favorite AMP. I hoped the early time would get me a first run of the day and I lucked out with Miko.
Its good to be back in mongerland!!

Agree on Miko, it is hard to believe that I once gave her a so-so review.

Let's hope that the recent foolishness in BPT ends or else it will be the end of an era in CT mongering.

Sinergy69
12-07-08, 11:52
I'm pretty sure that place is an adult book store... and it closed down to boot.

Yes VIP in Orange is still open!

Nuttmeg
12-07-08, 15:02
Yes VIP in Orange is still open!
i was talking about pleasure island

Happy Paesan
12-10-08, 14:57
I just got back from a very nice session at this establishment. I was surprised on how busy they were today had to wait tem minutes before Gina came over to get me. She wanted 80 for the hour but only paid her the 60 for the house fees.

I guess they are trying to recoup the money for all the upgrades this place has improve quite a bit compared to the old and moldy feel it used to have.

Off to the TS which she really paid extra attention to my back side and found out why when we got back to the room. I've never had an AMP girl spend so much time tonguing my boys and ass! I then returned the favor with some oral action which she really seemed to enjoy!

Once we were done with the tongue lashing then the standard cow girl with a K9 finish.

After we were all done she provided a very nice massage which ended at the hour mark. She never rushed and took her time which made me feel great!

Durango1
12-30-08, 15:49
Had a nice time with Coco yesterday. This girl loves her work and will travel to you! All though the fare was high it was still a good time. Looking forward to more fun soon!

Steve 99
12-31-08, 15:50
Anyone have a lead on where Lucy, a tall bleach blonde K-girl that was at Star 3-4 weeks ago is now? She is easily identified by the tattoos, one on ankle, one on shoulder, and a huge one covering her back.....if you know, a reply would be much appreciated.

Ahh Lucy -- I thought she was pretty cool. The tats don't really fit her.. she is too nice for a biker type K-girl. Funny I actually got her number.... Talked to her once and that was it --- I can't believe she didn't really like me haha... and no I will not give it out to anyone.

Do you really want to have a relationship with these K-Girls that get slammed constantly every day... proably not...

Gee OT - sounds like you are obsssed with her.. you put this in 3 areas :( :(

Lee Wing
01-09-09, 23:14
It's been awhile so I thought I would take a trip to Fantasy. They asked $80 for the house fee, only had $60 so they let me slide this time. Got Gina. Tall and pretty but nothing out of the ordinary.

PrivateDick
01-13-09, 13:47
It's been awhile so I thought I would take a trip to Fantasy. They asked $80 for the house fee, only had $60 so they let me slide this time. Got Gina. Tall and pretty but nothing out of the ordinary.

The new fee has been in effect for months. I stopped last Saturday and saw Gina as well, good service and left the place relieved of my stress.
Gina seems to be the only decent looking girl at that place.

Hugh Handsoman
01-22-09, 13:00
She's working in Manhattan now at a Korean Cat house.

Ahh Lucy -- I thought she was pretty cool. The tats don't really fit her.. she is too nice for a biker type K-girl. Funny I actually got her number.... Talked to her once and that was it --- I can't believe she didn't really like me haha... and no I will not give it out to anyone.

Do you really want to have a relationship with these K-Girls that get slammed constantly every day... proably not...

Gee OT - sounds like you are obsssed with her.. you put this in 3 areas :( :(

Millertime
01-22-09, 23:16
Am I the only guy that misses American? Does anyone know what happened to any of the girls like Ginger,Sabine I can't get into the asian thing any information on American girls would be greatly appreciated.