PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Doimakeuhorny
04-18-07, 21:47
I been with Deborah, she is good at what she does, and is very accomidating to requests. She is also very affordable, since I am always looking for a bargain.
Anyway, as I am sure you can see she has a real thick ass and thighs so if you like that she is the one for you. One thing I liked is that her tits are big, but her nips are like way too close together and it looks a little strange. But all in all she has good oral skills and is worth the 2 jacksons I dropped on her.

SR Only
04-18-07, 23:15
Anyway, as I am sure you can see she has a real thick ass and thighs so if you like that she is the one for you. One thing I liked is that her tits are big, but her nips are like way too close together and it looks a little strange.
Yup, all true. I do like my girls a little thinnner than Deb, but I was looking to unload quickly, so she fit the bill. The Jennifer I saw had a nice rack and was thin with nice legs (not thick).

NhDrillMstr
04-19-07, 12:49
Noticed a couple of SW out around west end. If u make turns off of park ave onto residential side streets, you'll find there are some gems that may come out at night. Msg me for specific spots, vets only for security purposes.

Happy Mongering.

Sharkman CT
04-19-07, 18:47
Went to visit BPT last week with my buddy Dubya, visited PM first.

It was his first visit, but he is a veteran of Harry's in Stamford, I neglected to mention to him my limits on what I think is the right price, he ended up with a pretty petites dark young sister, but it was for 80. I told him he should have held the line at 60.

Jennifer from DR (the big titty Jennifer) was chatting me up, but said she didnt remember me from my last visit. She was trying to convince me to take a lap with her, but I wasnt budging until we agreed on terms first. I was firm at 60, and she said she never went with anyone for 60. I say, thats funny, you just did with me last month!!

Anyways I got annoyed and told her I was going to Teddy's, and might be back later. (Hedging my bets in case Teddy's was dead)

Met Unyk at Teddy's, and was very happy. 1/2 and 1/2 for 60, and she allowed me to play with her browneye. Looking to go back and see some new talent, I have heard good things about Brenda from another friend, but if nothing else looked good I would repeat with Unyk again.

Rap Chik
04-20-07, 23:38
Visisted Teddies for the first time..Man it is dead as hell. I mean dead. Barely 4-5 girls on a friday night!! There aren't even girls dancing!

Left to PM and had a nice time with the small titty jennifer..had 2 LDs and it was difficult to come out of that small heaven.

I think PM rocks.

Bukkakeparty
04-21-07, 12:20
stopped by Shakers all black girls except for Sundance who is gross, they should just make Shakers a all black girl club catering to the black man, not to be racist or anything. I then stopped by Teddies the same old girls were there, Jada, Serena, Maria, Jessica. The other Dominican Jennifer with brown hair, a few black girls so I went to PM and saw Keesha, Dominican Lady, Erica, Natural, Dynasty, Yancy, and Colombian small titiied Jennifer and a few black girls that I don't know.

Rap Chik
04-21-07, 17:37
stopped by Shakers all black girls except for Sundance who is gross, they should just make Shakers a all black girl club catering to the black man, not to be racist or anything. I then stopped by Teddies the same old girls were there, Jada, Serena, Maria, Jessica. The other Dominican Jennifer with brown hair, a few black girls so I went to PM and saw Keesha, Dominican Lady, Erica, Natural, Dynasty, Yancy, and Colombian small titiied Jennifer and a few black girls that I don't know.Erica was ok too. Not grate not bad. She is the one with little little pits on her ass.

Rap Chik
04-22-07, 20:49
So I hit my fav spa,Ginko in Milford, but there was a different Mamasan who wants my ID..I explained here I was here before and I am of legal age(Yeah I look like a teen)..she says she wants and ID and I drove back to BPT and back to Milford and she now says there is a 40 min wait..I thought fuck it and came home read some reviews on Fantasy and called and asked for Sarah and Pink and both of them are not at Fantasy any more..

So I go to Fantasy(tired and pissed), the door opens automatically and there is a girl(granny) behind the door who wished me and led me to room #5.

-You first time?
-Hell, no came in Jan when sarah and pink was here..
-Ohhh ok and she asks for money(didnt mention how much)

-I denied a shower and filled her hand with .6 and she asks me to undress and she comes back. I left .4 for a HJ under my wallet and she comes back and starts so called a massage. She strips off and starts a small body rub. 1 min, she comes to the point and asks me what I want. I pointed .4 on the table and she says in an ugly voice,

-nooo 100 dolla phur phull
-I dont want FS, I want a HJ..she managed to convince me for a BJ for .8(which I think is way too much).

Remember I am young(just got my DL) and never had a BJ in my life for xyz reasons and I was saving that for my real GF/Wife.

But the time came and I thought let me get a BJ..I gave her my card and she says no CC and she asked me to walk into a a nearby gas station to use the ATM.

I get dressed, pay extra fee for the ATM and came back and handed over .4(total damage so far .6+.8) and she strips starts a a lame CBJ and I couldnt feel anything and started to loose my erection. She denied a BBBJ.

I never understood the concept behind CBJ..what pleasure does it give? You dont feel anything..she complains that her mouth is aching as it is taking too long..roaming was allowed but not fully which is again a turn off for me.
She starts a HJ and completes. She attempts to kiss good bye.

I said, WTF? It is just 20 mins and I paid 140..she says:

"nooo, customas live aphter done"
"But I paid for full one hr"
After some discussion, she starts another lame massage and I thought its going no where and got dressed. She offeres a special price next time and I thought fuck it. She tucks all the money in her bra and walks me upstairs to the entrance.

So I walk out sucked, embarrassed, disappointed and lost.

Summary:
Her name is Daisy(I got it after 10 attempts) and a 4 for the face and 5 for the body. Remember there was no Mamasan and no selection available.

-5(minus 5) for the attitude and awafully rushed. Come on, they can charge us and atleast provide some decent value for the money.

It just is a total RIP OFF. AVOID THIS LADY..I SWEAR.

--------------------------------------------
Sorry for the long review but I am kissing goodbye for mongering and I probably wont pay for sex anymore. Even if I start my life as a Jigolo, I could make some money. I will start working towards getting rid of sexual addiction.

Virile Vito
04-22-07, 23:37
Made a stop by American. Sabrina opened the door and let me in. It was not very busy, choice of four different ladies (including Sabrina), whose attributes varied widely. All inclusive fee of 145 for 1/2 hour or 195 for an hour, paid without any hassle or further requests. I chose Angel and enjoyed my time - as Sexhobbyist says, if you leave with a smile on your face, it is money well-spent. Room was small but clean; shower was small, warm and slow; no massage. Since there are good reports on this place in the archives, I will avoid posting further details. Enough to say it is not at all a bad option, and recommended.

Vito

Sarang Haeyo
04-23-07, 08:02
Sorry for the long review but I am kissing goodbye for mongering and I probably wont pay for sex anymore. Even if I start my life as a Jigolo, I could make some money. I will start working towards getting rid of sexual addiction.
Take our word for it: you'll be paying for sex one way or another for the rest of your life.
Have fun doing it,
SH

NhDrillMstr
04-23-07, 09:15
Just my two cents, being young as well, couple things I noticed after reading your post. NEVER use AMP ATM on site, that's begging for LE to come knocking on your door someday.

Also, some AMPS are a lil disrespectful to the young, thus if they give me a hard time, I just roll somewhere else, not the end of the world. .80 is too much for a BJ, u could get that for .50 - .60 honestly. And finally, once I stop blowing my cash on squares, I'll get back into the scene full force and get my board street cred back up. Miss my old sns on here.

So I hit my fav spa,Ginko in Milford, but there was a different Mamasan who wants my ID..I explained here I was here before and I am of legal age(Yeah I look like a teen)..she says she wants and ID and I drove back to BPT and back to Milford and she now says there is a 40 min wait..I thought fuck it and came home read some reviews on Fantasy and called and asked for Sarah and Pink and both of them are not at Fantasy any more..

So I go to Fantasy(tired and pissed), the door opens automatically and there is a girl(granny) behind the door who wished me and led me to room #5.

-You first time?

-I denied a shower and filled her hand with .6 and she asks me to undress and she comes back. I left .4 for a HJ under my wallet and she comes back and starts so called a massage. She strips off and starts a small body rub. 1 min, she comes to the point and asks me what I want. I pointed .4 on the table and she says in an ugly voice,

-I dont want FS, I want a HJ..she managed to convince me for a BJ for .8(which I think is way too much).

Remember I am young(just got my DL) and never had a BJ in my life for xyz reasons and I was saving that for my real GF/Wife.

But the time came and I thought let me get a BJ..I gave her my card and she says no CC and she asked me to walk into a a nearby gas station to use the ATM.

I get dressed, pay extra fee for the ATM and came back and handed over .4(total damage so far .6+.8) and she strips starts a a lame CBJ and I couldnt feel anything and started to loose my erection. She denied a BBBJ.

I never understood the concept behind CBJ..what pleasure does it give? You dont feel anything..she complains that her mouth is aching as it is taking too long..roaming was allowed but not fully which is again a turn off for me.

After some discussion, she starts another lame massage and I thought its going no where and got dressed. She offeres a special price next time and I thought fuck it. She tucks all the money in her bra and walks me upstairs to the entrance.

Summary:
Her name is Daisy(I got it after 10 attempts) and a 4 for the face and 5 for the body. Remember there was no Mamasan and no selection available.

-5(minus 5) for the attitude and awafully rushed. Come on, they can charge us and atleast provide some decent value for the money.

Easy Going
04-23-07, 11:04
Fantasy is not what it used to be years ago, but what is, including me?

It sounds like you weren't their ideal customer. Some months ago, I talked to one girl about the 40 happy ending situation. She didn't like doing that, all the work for only 40. If you think it isn't as much work, think from the girl's perspective. She is seeing maybe 8 or more customers in a day, maybe up to 50 in a week. Lube and screw is same to her as HE, but the revenue difference over 50 customers a day is huge. That's 3000 a week at 50 customers, at the top end.

Paying with a credit card is not smart, to put it kindly. They did you a favor not taking plastic.

BBBJ isn't too smart either, especially for the girl. Another favor for you. Some girls do a CBJ extremely well, almost as good as BBBJ.

Keep having fun, to each his own.

Stoner
04-23-07, 11:40
Rap Chik...are you under 18, man? You drive around without your ID?

Carl White
04-23-07, 15:36
Rap Chic,
I had to laugh when I read your sad story. You sound like me when I was younger.
BTW, I'm addicted to sex, too, along with air, water and food.
You were saving a blow job for marriage. Oh man, I'm in tears. That's so funny. Left to go to the ATM. Ha Ha. Oh, my side is splitting.
Geez, you sure had a bad day but you gained some experience. Keep trying until you get it right.

Bukkakeparty
04-23-07, 16:19

-You first time?

Summary:

There are plenty of girls that will do outcall at Teddies PM and Scruples! For the same price that you will pay in a AMP minus the massage but at least you can pick and choose instead of being stuck what a AMP will offer you, big deal no massage or table shower, take a shower with the girl. You have to ask around what girls will do what.

Bukkakeparty
04-23-07, 16:21
I have said before that I am not a fan of black girls but ISIS has changed that. She works almost everyday at Teddies, She is into other girls, her girkfriend is Natural who I have yet to try.

Prophoto
04-23-07, 20:28
You've already learned a lot in your first visit. Most of us have been there ourselves as well. We all have the same story just different names. Bring cash and keep it covered no matter what. Better days are ahead.

Craven Morehed
04-23-07, 21:25
Just when I thought I was out, they suck me back in.

Forbin
04-24-07, 09:25
Sounds like the perfect case for a mentoring program, who's starting the Big Hobbyist program and wants to take this Rap Chik under thier wing?

MHO
04-25-07, 23:27
Being young and maybe a bit nervous is exactly what an AMP girl does not want in a customer. Ideal AMP customer is a 35 -45 year old who knows the drill, IMHO. Sorry about the less than expected outcome but you can not really script anything, esp. when you are starting out. Try not to have unrealistic expectations or you will always end up disappointed.

Mr. Wtby
04-26-07, 06:59
Rc-are you old enough to be on this site? You better be careful what you write here. None of us wanna go down aiding and abetting a minor! lol. And no offense, but your screenname left me wondering for along time. Are you saying you like chick rappers?

good luck nonetheless, mr wtby

Rap Chik
04-26-07, 10:51
I am more than 25. Just for god's sake I don't look like that. Like I stated in my prev posts, I just started this hobby a couple of months ago.

I was buried in a kinda church environment since my childhood and it took me this long to get into sex.

I just forgot my id last time for no specific reason and yeah, I am learning frm my prev experiences

For now, I stopped spending money and dating a girl (woman rather).

Like someone said, I will keep spending money on this hobby "SOME HOW OR THE OTHER"

Happy Paesan
04-26-07, 16:25
I finally broke down and made my first visit to this establishment today. I have to say that it truly was a very enjoyable visit. I had the pleasure of spending time with the lovely Cuban Yanci who is from RI. Very nice little body small be cubs truly the type of girl that I personally like. I took advantage of the private dance and really had a great time. Now I know why some of you really rave about this place! There were 5 other girls two were totaly FUGLY and not worth the time of day but Sandi, dominque and the Colombian Misty were also worth the price of admission.

I do plan to make another visit soon from what I was told by the ladies the best time to visit is during the day!

DoItRight
04-26-07, 20:35
I went to my favorite place today, yes its good ole american I seen bianca who gives nice service and very pleasant, also on my way out the door guy said that ginger will be coming back on monday morning, she was a hot babe.

Eastcoasterbub
04-26-07, 21:36
Started out the day with a not-so-brilliant move... went out of my way to Stamford to try Beamers for a change (never been, wanted to try). Got there at 1 PM, thinking it opened at 12 PM. Opened at 3 PM. Doh!

So, drove up to Bridgeport to Ruby II's. Hadn't been in a long while. For those who don't know, it's BYOB. They'll keep your booze for you (beer or hard stuff) for up to a month, and will sell mixers/make drinks. Lunch buffet, gratis. Smoking allowed (because they don't sell the booze).

The lineup had a little bit for everyone, I was pretty impressed. Again, for those who don't know, you pay $20 for a dance ticket. Find a girl (or she'll find you), give her the ticket, go to the dance area. That covers the first song. Count your total songs, provide usual $20/song beyond for first, and bingo. Bouncer type with long hair kept a pretty good eye on things without being obvious... while I really don't think there are any hard-core "extras" to be had, that misses the point. I'd call it reasonably good mileage for a nude strip club (better than Mardi Gras in Springfield, for example, where the "no touch" policy in the regular dance area seems pretty strict).

Ended my visit with a dance from a Brizilian with a fantastic body. A little too much grinding with force made it uncomfortable to start, but it settled down nicely. CTDude, if you read this, OMG you gotta go see her. Only does days I think. Slender, tight, small-but-awesome tits... yummy.

If I did the Strip Club think regularly, I'd go back. I don't, it's just a nice change of pace.

DrN

pinga
04-26-07, 23:43
I finally broke down and made my first visit to this establishment today. I have to say that it truly was a very enjoyable visit. I had the pleasure of spending time with the lovely Cuban Yanci who is from RI. Very nice little body small be cubs truly the type of girl that I personally like. I took advantage of the private dance and really had a great time. Now I know why some of you really rave about this place! There were 5 other girls two were totaly FUGLY and not worth the time of day but Sandi, dominque and the Colombian Misty were also worth the price of admission.

I do plan to make another visit soon from what I was told by the ladies the best time to visit is during the day! Yancy is Cuban? She does have a hot little body that I want to hold close. Any description on Dominique?

pinga
04-26-07, 23:46
Have not been to Bridgeport in a long time but my all time favs are :

Tani
Nataly
Sandy
Chloe( bj only)

Happy Paesan
04-27-07, 04:54
Dominque is just a tad thicker/taller than yanci and a light afro/american also very hot.

Bukkakeparty
04-27-07, 14:06
Yancy is Cuban? She does have a hot little body that I want to hold close. Any description on Dominique?
Yancy is Half black half Cuban

NhDrillMstr
04-28-07, 03:50
So tonite I went cruising and I must say, there was plenty of SW's out in bpt as all the LE was focused on the local bars/club hotspots. Anyways I was by Exit 3 ramp to route 25 by north washington & main street when I spotted a 6.5 out of 10 puerto rican chiq. She was like 5'8, had a nice figure to her, clean look. Anyways I had to bust the mean u-turn as I saw another car roll up on her as I passed by, but luckily she didn't like their attitude and kept it moving.

So I picked her up, drove around for a bit. Eventually only cost me .20 and did so in an outdoor park at that, outside the car behind a tree. Lol, mad details for fs but no matter. Point is, I got my money's worth, and had a happy night.

So just to let guys know, SW's can be had in bpt, you just gotta go wit da flow and simply cruise. They not exactly obvious to spot but rather a lot of girls in BPT do it as a side thing when it's close to end of month/1st of the month= bill paying time! Happy mongering

Bukkakeparty
04-28-07, 13:04
Stopped at Pleasants friday afternoon, did anyone see that hot blonde Kathy that was with Cristina? WOW! Small little titties and ass beautiful face, did not get to sample her, I hear she comes to us from Harry O's. It was the usual line up Jazmine, Misty, Sandy, Michelle, Natural, Dynasty, Cristina and Kathy, over at Teddies it was Unyk, Bebe, Angel, Isis, Andrea, Brenda, Diana and Unyks sister who dont do anything but she is hot and only 18 and 2 Domincan Jennifers the blonde with big tits and the one with dark hair and fake ass and tits

Bad Dawg
04-29-07, 03:21
Got to Teddies a little too early, only a few girls on the weekday, one i remembered was Jersey. Now with short hair, still a solid, hot body, did a dance with her and went for lunch after. Teddies reminds me of clubs in Myrtle beach back about 10 to 15 years ago. She left early but said she'd be back, real high energy personality. And Teddies has the most comfortable VIP of any club I's been to.

Rap Chik
04-29-07, 18:26
Did anyone of you heard/attended/came across any sex parties/nudist(naturists) meet ups in CT? Any resources/place where I can find the info?

Pls PM if you like that!

Doh Man
04-30-07, 11:58
Did anyone of you heard/attended/came across any sex parties/nudist(naturists) meet ups in CT? Any resources/place where I can find the info?

Pls PM if you like that!

Try Unique Diversions it is a swingers party held once a month in the Connecticut area. I think they have a website, not too sure but "Google" it and see.

Rap Chik
04-30-07, 13:44
Try Unique Diversions it is a swingers party held once a month in the Connecticut area. I think they have a website, not too sure but "Google" it and see.That sucks, but I am single at the moment so swingers is not a choice for me..

Found This Interesting..hope we've something like that in CT!

Bad Dawg
05-01-07, 01:25
After runnin out to the ATM for more funds, came back to have a dance with Unyk, she was hot in a camo bikini! On the way to the VIP, saw this really hot black girl looks familiar. she noticed me too, says her name's Kiwi, what a smalll world, we met up at Electric Blue and she was great about 2 years ago, but now looks even better, took off a few pounds, but stilll with the D's. I think she had the Stoner stamp of approval back then. Also I remember her compadre, Charlie Brown, but Kiwi was more personable. Will ask for her next trip.

BTW Unyk was great, would also repeat with her!

Good Luck, Bad Dawg

Chrome Dome
05-01-07, 11:37
I stopped in Scruples the other day and a couple of my regular girls told me they will be shutdown May 21 thru 24th by the Liquor Commission. Some of them are trying to lineup private events for those days so the income does not stop.

It is painful for them since they cannot work other clubs in the area and most of them don't want to travel any further out.

CT Dude
05-01-07, 12:07
BTW Unyk was great, would also repeat with her!

I am absolutely positive I have never heard the name Unyk before. Just curious....is that pronounced like eunuch? Or is it like oo-nick?

Sarang Haeyo
05-01-07, 12:38
That's a very unique name.

Bukkakeparty
05-01-07, 16:07
its pronounced Unique, she is a hot puerto rican with plenty of piercings in all the right places and worth the trip to Teddies

cye11
05-01-07, 18:36
Gents when is the best time to go to Teddies and sample this unique woman with the Unyk name?

Cye

Dayside
05-02-07, 09:04
Unyk is there most days (12 to 6:30) especially toward the end of the week. She is a very nice person and a lot of fun, you can't go wrong.

Dayside

Gents when is the best time to go to Teddies and sample this unique woman with the Unyk name?

Cye

Bukkakeparty
05-02-07, 19:11
Teddies day shift today-Silky, Jersey. Roxxanne, Andrea, China and Natural
PM day shift today- Cristina, That new hot blonde Kathy who is my new favorite!, Pamela, Deborah, Sandy, Brenda, Misty, Juicey, Dominican Jennifer, Diana and of course the hot bartender Kat!

Knight Crawler
05-02-07, 22:39
Anyone sampled Roxanne? Saw her on my last trip, but Isyss and Jersey had me a bit preoccupied. ;o)

Bad Dawg
05-03-07, 02:17
its pronounced Unique, she is a hot puerto rican with plenty of piercings in all the right places and worth the trip to Teddies

Agreed, man, def worth a special trip for a special Lady, pls buy her a drink for me.

Papi Putito
05-03-07, 11:12
I am an ocassional contributor to the international board including a number of "posts of distinction" but don't get to this area often. I am going to be in Bridgeport tonight and it seems like PM's might be a good time. I have RTFF back 7 pages and still can't find what the hell PM sands for. A little help please wold be appreciated.

At least the name. I can probably find the address but that would be cool as well.

IF I have anything of interest to share, I'll post.

Thanks,

Papi

Happy Paesan
05-03-07, 20:57
Pleasant Moments.

Doimakeuhorny
05-04-07, 22:48
Made a run over to PM today around 4. Many girls on, the usual suspects with a couple new faces to me, includeing the tight little black package. Not many guys there but 4 is probably just before the rush.

Had the best dance I have ever had at PMs. Went with the columbian beauty Christina, used to see her there alot but havent recently. She is stacked but natural, and curvy but not fat and taller then most of the girls there so she carrys everything well, she was lookin really good today. Had quite a time in back too, it was amazing, best in such along time there!

O and sorry to the guy in the booth next to it must have been hard to concentrate.

I reccommend Christina very highly, she said she is only there Fridays and Saturdays now, she works in Long Island on the other days, so get it while you can before we lose her to the FLIDs.

Bukkakeparty
05-05-07, 11:13
Teddies was basiclly dead only Brenda, Mellissa, Silky, Baby,Andrea and a couple black gils were there and the same old crew at night. At PM day was Michelle, Cristina, Kathy, Jennifer with the tits, Natural, Misty, Dynasty, Pamela, Yancy and night time was some girls working doubles and Ashley was back and will be here for awhile, Black Diamond, Keesha, Angie who is looking hotter, Honey, Brown Sugar And Rainbow

Bad Dawg
05-06-07, 02:47
Teddies was basiclly dead only Brenda, Mellissa, Silky, Baby,Andrea and a couple black gils were there and the same old crew at night. At PM day was Michelle, Cristina, Kathy, Jennifer with the tits, Natural, Misty, Dynasty, Pamela, Yancy and night time was some girls working doubles and Ashley was back and will be here for awhile, Black Diamond, Keesha, Angie who is looking hotter, Honey, Brown Sugar And Rainbow

Like BK wrote, Angie "WhoIsLookingHotter", gave alot of good motion in her dance, and was asking at just the right time for a private when I was dissed by Kathy for a dance, so Angie lived up to that rep, and ya, she is hotter, would def repeat. Thanks, BK, your recommendations are excellent. Other notable girls were Menage, a real hot tall thin black girl, whio had a waiting line.

Jean Poole
05-06-07, 07:48
Friday night, I grabbed a few cocktails at the BR Castle with some friends. I went out side for some fresh air. I noticed a couple of massage parlors right nearby,one to the left, 2 across the street. How convienient? I took a stroll, Looks like they mostly cater to the local college partyers?

I guess that must be most of their clientele? Seemed to be a steady stream of all racial types of customers especially walking in out of the dark one on the corner Chateau?. I walked to another bar across the street, I saw at least 4 guys walk in and out in about 60 minutes. Busy place I reckon. One dude who went in looked like an older fatter "Ice cube" with an extra 100 lbs or so. Another bald latin guy who came out looked pretty rough and tumble too. I'll pass on these amps. I saw visions of an urban "full metal jacket" with some updates.

Bad Dawg
05-06-07, 23:37
After checkin PMs <Man, I just realized that looks like PMS !>, went to T's not too busy for a Sat and even though my amigas Lucy y Maria were real booked, I waited and saw this incredible dark haired Latina with a body like out of Baywatch, Serena. She had a bit of an attitude, but just seemed to make her hotter, with those doubleD's <oh man!> and with each dog who tipped, she promised a dance, but was over booked, so urs truly had no chance. But patience is a virtue, then out came beatiful, tall, black, Roxanne. I had to check her i.d. to make sure she was older than she looked <haha just messin> Asked her for a dance and she treated this ol dawg right. Too bad she's not dancing every night. Will def repeat.

Good Luck,
Bad Dawg

NhDrillMstr
05-06-07, 23:39
I wouldn't neccessarily say it's for da "college crowd" There are a lot of local bars that the college kids hit up in the area, some are literally like right next to these Spas. Occassionally some may venture off into these locations but for the most part, the area is Fairfield Univ/Sacred Heart on Fridays and Univ of BPT/Housatonic on Saturdays. So crowds differ, just as a heads up.

Friday night, I grabbed a few cocktails at the BR Castle with some friends. I went out side for some fresh air. I noticed a couple of massage parlors right nearby,one to the left, 2 across the street. How convienient? I took a stroll, Looks like they mostly cater to the local college partyers?

I guess that must be most of their clientele? Seemed to be a steady stream of all racial types of customers especially walking in out of the dark one on the corner Chateau?. I walked to another bar across the street, I saw at least 4 guys walk in and out in about 60 minutes. Busy place I reckon. One dude who went in looked like an older fatter "Ice cube" with an extra 100 lbs or so. Another bald latin guy who came out looked pretty rough and tumble too. I'll pass on these amps. I saw visions of an urban "full metal jacket" with some updates.

Bukkakeparty
05-07-07, 12:15
Saw some of my favorites at Teddies Saturday, Unyk, Angel, Isis, Brenda, Silky, Baby, Andrea, Melissa. I had a great time with Angel and later with Isis.

Bukkakeparty
05-07-07, 16:12
Like BK wrote, Angie "WhoIsLookingHotter", gave alot of good motion in her dance, and was asking at just the right time for a private when I was dissed by Kathy for a dance, so Angie lived up to that rep, and ya, she is hotter, would def repeat. Thanks, BK, your recommendations are excellent. Other notable girls were Menage, a real hot tall thin black girl, whio had a waiting line.
How was Angies dance with you I have gotten mixed reviews of her, but she has lost alot of weight and has that nice arch in her back above her ass and she moves alot better on stage

Bad Dawg
05-08-07, 00:29
How was Angies dance with you I have gotten mixed reviews of her, but she has lost alot of weight and has that nice arch in her back above her ass and she moves alot better on stage

Ya, and over that arch in her back that butterfly tatoo floats real nicely too. I'm glad didn't know about the 'before lost alot of weight' Angie, now she is real sexy and has mucho energy while dancing, moving well on stage and off it too. Thanks again for alll your recs.

Fossilman
05-10-07, 13:15
Stopped by Keeper's yesterday at lunchtime. There was no one in the place except two dancers and some girls looking for employment. I was approached by a Latino woman with a great body, though mediocre face. Said her name was Angela. She gave a great lap dance -- she was all over me and had her hand firmly attached to my groin. Unfortunately, I didn't get to find out how far I could get her to go as the new girls kept wandering around the dance area! I will go back soon.

DoItRight
05-11-07, 17:43
American, after a few weeks off I decided to take a ride to bridgeport to AMERICAN, upon entering I was attracted to a girl named isabella, a very nice girl, also good provider does not rush you out like some girls do in other places, I would recomend her she is very good. BE SAFE

NhDrillMstr
05-13-07, 07:11
So yesterday night I went to shakers, and I dunno how I got sickened to my stomach but like after 2 coronas and only 3 girls there, all latina by the way, it just like dawned on me that like these girls have been working in bpt for years, I'm talking like 4 years plus. One girl's body looked so worn down and out that in my head Im like, wtf am I doing here. I think there has to be some sort of cut off point in which I can experience new talent and not old, used up talent. Just my venting basically.

Nutbuster5
05-13-07, 14:59
So yesterday night I went to shakers, and I dunno how I got sickened to my stomach but like after 2 coronas and only 3 girls there, all latina by the way, it just like dawned on me that like these girls have been working in bpt for years, I'm talking like 4 years plus. One girl's body looked so worn down and out that in my head Im like, wtf am I doing here. I think there has to be some sort of cut off point in which I can experience new talent and not old, used up talent. Just my venting basically.

I agree. I have been to the bars in Bpt. twice this year and probably will not return. On both occassions I saw the same bitches I have seen the last 5 years at Pm, Teddies and Keystone. It's time for a new line up.

Mr. Wtby
05-13-07, 15:48
thats why god invented blowjobs. sit back, relax, and close yer eyes & enjoy!

Dayside
05-14-07, 17:16
I heard from a couple of the girls that pm was raided on Sat. Unfortunately I don't have any details, I also didn't have time to drive by and varify if they were open.

Stay safe

Dayside

Bukkakeparty
05-14-07, 17:59
Yes they were hit on saturday, but it does not look like a full blown raid. Only 2 girls charged, Pamela and Stephanie and the bouncers and the bartender, Angie, and the guys they caught in back. No others were arrested. They closed for the rest of the night. They were up and running today, 5 girls, Mia, Brazilian Lady, Dominican Jennifer and 2 more and Angie was tending bar and Teddies had Isis, Silky, Andrea, Melissa, Brenda Roxanne and Unyks younger sister who by the way only does regular dances. I don't think it was a big deal.

Wolfman Jack
05-14-07, 18:48
Yes they were hit on saturday, but it does not look like a full blown raid. Only 2 girls charged, Pamela and Stephanie and the bouncers and the bartender, Angie, and the guys they caught in back. No others were arrested. They closed for the rest of the night. They were up and running today, 5 girls, Mia, Brazilian Lady, Dominican Jennifer and 2 more and Angie was tending bar and Teddies had Isis, Silky, Andrea, Melissa, Brenda Roxanne and Unyks younger sister who by the way only does regular dances. I don't think it was a big deal.

You wouldn't be saying it wasn't a big deal if you were one of the guys in the back. EVERY hit is a big deal. How long before they put the Nuscience Abatement Law into effect and permenantly shut these places down for good?

WhenWhen
05-14-07, 22:12
Where is Keepers? Never heard of that one...

Stopped by Keeper's yesterday at lunchtime. There was no one in the place except two dancers and some girls looking for employment. I was approached by a Latino woman with a great body, though mediocre face. Said her name was Angela. She gave a great lap dance -- she was all over me and had her hand firmly attached to my groin. Unfortunately, I didn't get to find out how far I could get her to go as the new girls kept wandering around the dance area! I will go back soon.

Craven Morehed
05-14-07, 22:17
Is here 354 Woodmont Rd. Milford CT

They also have a website

http://www.keepersx.com/home.asp

WhenWhen
05-14-07, 22:31
Thanks for the response

Is here 354 Woodmont Rd. Milford CT

They also have a website

http://www.keepersx.com/home.asp

Rap Chik
05-14-07, 23:50
Yes they were hit on saturday, but it does not look like a full blown raid. Only 2 girls charged, Pamela and Stephanie and the bouncers and the bartender, Angie, and the guys they caught in back. No others were arrested. They closed for the rest of the night. They were up and running today, 5 girls, Mia, Brazilian Lady, Dominican Jennifer and 2 more and Angie was tending bar and Teddies had Isis, Silky, Andrea, Melissa, Brenda Roxanne and Unyks younger sister who by the way only does regular dances. I don't think it was a big deal.I was there for 2-3 hours during the night..it may have happened late night.

Weedog
05-15-07, 12:52
To my knowledge only Angie got lifted Saturday. None of the dancers or the guys at the back were taken. Just my 2cents as far as I know. I was there yesterday and all is well though Angie is still pissed.

Bukkakeparty
05-15-07, 17:08
I was there for 2-3 hours during the night..it may have happened late night.
They were hit saturday afternoon, I meant that is was not a big deal because during a raid they arrest all the girls and question all the customers and they only arrested the girls and guys they caught and the bouncers and bartender and let everyone else go, that seems kind of odd, and as of yesterday everything was back to normal somewhat. it wasn't a full scale raid. Guys start getting your favorite girls number and plan on some outcall and we can pass along the numbers to each other. We need to be careful.

Zippy2853
05-15-07, 19:30
Problem with Keepers website is that it is WAY out dated bylike 3-4 years. I don't think any of those girls work there anymore.

Eastcoasterbub
05-15-07, 19:45
Problem with Keepers website is that it is WAY out dated bylike 3-4 years. I don't think any of those girls work there anymore.

Zippy is right. One of the girls on the site, Vicky, is russian and has lost a lot of weight since that picture. Gives (or gave) incredible lap dances. I haven't been in about a year, but she was there at lesat 2-3 years before that.

DrN

Rap Chik
05-15-07, 20:58
This happened on my sat'day's visit. A buddy of mine came from CO and I was boasting about activities in BPT..Thought of having an "unique" experience at Teddies, but headed for a "pleasent" trip. My buddies first words as he entered the club- "Do you call this a club??"

I dont know if it is because of what happened on that afternoon or something girls selection was close to awful. While my buddy was checking girls out, I bought my fav a drink and started a small chat..

here is where the fun started:

She bugged me last time for the resources(sites) on the internet that would talk about clubs,sex etc and I skipped the conversation last time..she continues this time..after 10-15 mins of "Top secret", "Jus btw you and me", "Dont tell anyone else" shit, I wrote the name of the site on a shop n stop invoice I had in my pocket and asked her to hide the peice of paper. And here's what I wrote:

www.google.com

Boy, she is so pissed, that if she had a gun she would have shot me right there..she just pushed the chair back real hard and left the site..she hit the stage after 5 mins and I tipped here and told that I'd buy a dance from her..and yeah, dollar did the magic. I asked her for her phone number but she said she will wait before she give it to me..

We left pm and hit scruples..girls were pretty good, but you know what is it all about.

Total damage .3 and no HE!

Females are dumbest, but some of them are only dumb! - so be careful with them.

NhDrillMstr
05-16-07, 07:16
Well gentleman, as the weather has gotten nicer at night, so have the nightly selection. If you travel on the west end of bpt, you're gonna occassionally run into some gems past midnight. Hop in da car and take the cruise, last 2 nites have been especially productive. PM for street locations.

Menage
05-16-07, 23:58
I do not go to the BPT clubs too often but I went about 3 weeks ago and had a great time. I got a number from one of the girls and with the recent issues going on in BPT I decided to her call up and ste up some TO. I will be seeing her next week. I was wondering what the going rate is for TO since that isn't discussed too much on here. From past posts it seems like $200 is the norm but I figured I would ask.

Thanks

WhenWhen
05-17-07, 23:17
Hell no! cut that in half! No way you should pay more! If you have to pay for the accomodations too, then take another jackson off at least!

I do not go to the BPT clubs too often but I went about 3 weeks ago and had a great time. I got a number from one of the girls and with the recent issues going on in BPT I decided to her call up and ste up some TO. I will be seeing her next week. I was wondering what the going rate is for TO since that isn't discussed too much on here. From past posts it seems like $200 is the norm but I figured I would ask.

Thanks

Mr. Wtby
05-18-07, 07:03
he's right, cut that in half. Don't overpay, cuz word spreads fast between dancers-we don't want the gong rate to be that high! Oh, and have a great time.Please make a report when its all said and done.

Mr Wtby

Bukkakeparty
05-19-07, 12:31
it was dead at Teddies and PM during the day shift. At PM it was Mia, Natural, Deborah, Yancy and Angie was bartending and Teddies had Sandy(yes she was so much better on the couch than the closet!) Unyk, Melissa, Brenda and Silky and My favorite Kat was bartending. The rumor is one of the girls called the cops last week at PM, not a raid. And the rumor is that it was Dominican Jennifer. I am sure by the end of the month when rent is due they will all be back. I hear some went to Rhode Island and some to Rubys

cye11
05-20-07, 12:13
Gents,
Has anyone had the pleasure of sampling Keisha from PM? She is like an older latina who never dances and always sits at the bar area. However she has a great rack. Any reviews on her?

Cye

Bad Dawg
05-21-07, 00:21
Went to T's on Sat evening. Very small crowd, girls were Honey, Sundance, Serena [wow, like Xena Warrior Princess], Lisa [the gold-digger, what-you-got-in-your-wallet?], and my nice Dominican amigas, Lucy y Maria [who reminds me of ER's Nila]
Anyhow, friendly mongers to drink with and a guy selling DVDs. A bit too quiet, and I was pressed for time, couldn't stay to see the whole night shift come in. Still if time were not limited, def would rec this place and stay the night.

Big Dog9
05-21-07, 16:10
I had business in Da Port today so I made a side trip to PM's to check out the sights didn't appear to have changed since my last visit a few months ago. Daytime so not a great variety of entertainers but it appeared a good time was being had by all who were partaking. After viewing the contestants I choose Aliana for a dance she was a 7 in looks nice natural C cups and flat tummy cute booty. The dance was average with all the usual features, good but not outstanding. It was worth the trip because I was already there. I didn't ask about TO but she offered and I told her I was from out of town. Might repeat if I'm there and nothing else flicks my bic.

Luv to Daty
05-21-07, 20:47
Ran out to Teddies at about 130 pm on Sunday. Three girls: 2 latinas and 1 light shinned thin black girl. Got a drink and quickly picked Brenda - a good ole' thick latina. Paid .5 for a great session in the back. I would call it a light GFE Session. Would def repeat. She works Thu-Sun Days

NhDrillMstr
05-21-07, 22:05
Gentleman, I have some interesting news. Picked up a nice SW last night around 2am. Name is Queen Geneva. I know the name is wild but it'll make sense below. Anyways, this pickup was on Washington Ave in bpt by the Greens. Turns out homechiq works at Shakers *should be there tonite* and basically Shakers pays the girls a fee to work for them which is different from the other clubs which charge the girls to work per night. This is useful info/intel as basically Shakers girls are guarrenteed funds and let's say PM/Teddies girls take an initial hit b4 they turn a profit. So in theory, bargains in those clubs can be had depending on time of particular girl's shift.

Anyways back to homegirl, so she had a place all the way at one of the surrounding motels, .40 for fs, was GFE, stayed at the place until about 5am. Got a couple of rounds in. So all in all, good night for me. Hope this helps folks!!!

Bukkakeparty
05-23-07, 19:14
has anyone seen or heard from Baby Red, the white girl with the red hair and d-cups that worked at PM? I last saw her around December. She said he was from Virginia and came up here all the time to work. Also M.I.A. is Caramel the young black girl with blonde hair.

Garthy
05-23-07, 19:50
has anyone seen or heard from Baby Red, the white girl with the red hair and d-cups that worked at PM? I last saw her around December. She said he was from Virginia and came up here all the time to work. Also M.I.A. is Caramel the young black girl with blonde hair.

I think both of them can be found under Steel's porch.

Down Low
05-23-07, 22:48
I think both of them can be found under Steel's porch.
Damn, most guys have a little black book: I think Steel has a large basement with little cubicles that he keeps each of his vast harem in to be beckoned for as his whims dictate!

DoItRight
05-25-07, 14:58
HEE - HAW. American is open this Sunday, and I found out Isabella will be working, she is a good worker,who i would highly recomend.YOU guy's treat the ladies at american with kindness it goes along ways.

BE SAFE

Member #2033
05-26-07, 11:04
Gentleman, I have some interesting news. Picked up a nice SW last night around 2am. Name is Queen Geneva. I know the name is wild but it'll make sense below. Anyways, this pickup was on Washington Ave in bpt by the Greens. Turns out homechiq works at Shakers *should be there tonite* and basically Shakers pays the girls a fee to work for them which is different from the other clubs which charge the girls to work per night. This is useful info/intel as basically Shakers girls are guarrenteed funds and let's say PM/Teddies girls take an initial hit b4 they turn a profit. So in theory, bargains in those clubs can be had depending on time of particular girl's shift.

Anyways back to homegirl, so she had a place all the way at one of the surrounding motels, .40 for fs, was GFE, stayed at the place until about 5am. Got a couple of rounds in. So all in all, good night for me. Hope this helps folks!!!

Do you have the address for Shakers? Could not find it on the web.

Thanks

Bukkakeparty
05-26-07, 11:55
PM- Roxanne, Deborah, Misty, Sandy, Michelle, Yancy, Yvette and Angie was bartending and at Teddies- Unyk, Isis, Jersey, Baby, Brenda, Melissa and Kat was bartending. I saw the night crew show up at Teddies and it was the same old night crew as always. By the way Shakers address is Keystones old address.

NhDrillMstr
05-26-07, 23:04
Do you have the address for Shakers? Could not find it on the web.

Thanks
Shakers is old Keystone. I would say if you know where BC is, Shakers is not too far from there. Cruise Barnum Ave...

NhDrillMstr
05-27-07, 06:25
Ok guys, I've brought this website up before and I must say, this has been one of the best alternatives to cruising in my car. I CANNOT stress that I am not in any way promoting this website etc. MANY on here know me as a regular/senior member. I am out right teling you all that a LOT of bridgeport females are on this site and I've had multiple encounters with these woman. What makes this site great is that in reality you save so much $$$ because they basically for most part tryna accomplish same thing you are and at sametime the quality is better. I still cruise the bars and the streets, however, omg my last few pick ups/meetings with some of the females on this site have been amazing.

The key to this site is your photo and ur *game/smack* IF you can manage to not sound like a desparate fool in heat, you will absolutely succeed. I once again cannot stress, quality bridgeport females are on this site. You'd be surprised. A little bit of energy invested on this site and you'll be happy. Never again shall I post about this site as I do not want people to think I am in anyway trying to help the creators of that site etc. I'm merely stating that I've been extremely successful.

I swear on my experiences from good old days of Keystone/Teddies/Panchos/PM/BC that I did in rotations. I hope that's enough to convince some of you to simply take a look at it, analyze it. That's all. Ok my Memorial Day statment is done.

Steve 99
05-27-07, 18:57
Ok guys, I've brought this website up before and I must say, this has been one of the best alternatives to cruising in my car. I CANNOT stress that I am not in any way promoting this website etc. MANY on here know me as a regular/senior member. I am out right teling you all that a LOT of bridgeport females are on this site and I've had multiple encounters with these woman. What makes this site great is that in reality you save so much $$$ because they basically for most part tryna accomplish same thing you are and at sametime the quality is better. I still cruise the bars and the streets, however, omg my last few pick ups/meetings with some of the females on this site have been amazing.
Citi:

Are the girls on the site:

a. P4P
b. Horny regular girls
c. both a & b

If c what percent P4P what percent regular girls.

Did you go for a. b. or c?

Luv to Daty
05-27-07, 20:22
Went to PM Sunday about 1 PM. Only 4 girls working. Saw Sky she is a blond Irish girl. Went to the back. It was ok service so probably would not repeat. She looked familiar and saw this one on NY CL Farfield section. I am 95% sure its her.
Anyone agree or disagree?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/ers/337087229.html

Member #3948
05-28-07, 11:54
Went to PM Sunday about 1 PM. Only 4 girls working. Saw Sky she is a blond Irish girl. Went to the back. It was ok service so probably would not repeat. She looked familiar and saw this one on NY CL Farfield section. I am 95% sure its her.
Anyone agree or disagree?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/ers/337087229.html

Definately not the Sky I know BUT dam I would like to know the one on CL! She is smokin anyone have it yet?

Steel Blue

NhDrillMstr
05-28-07, 13:26
Citi:

Are the girls on the site:

a. P4P
b. Horny regular girls
c. both a & b

If c what percent P4P what percent regular girls.

Did you go for a. b. or c?

The site is predominantly (b) hower there were some (a) that propositioned me. Two BBW swinger groups that meet up in stamford 1 weekend each month. The way it generally works is most people end up switching to yahoo chat and then u find out wats good.

Menage
05-29-07, 08:33
Bpt Citi, Did you pay money and join the site? I signed up for the free part and received a messege from a girl but it seems I have to join them in order to respond, Is that true? Or did you do it another way? Thanks

I hope that's enough to convince some of you to simply take a look at it, analyze it. That's all. Ok my Memorial Day statment is done.

NhDrillMstr
05-30-07, 01:33
Yes I did pay for the site, I initially did a 1 month trial last summer and when I scored soo quickly, I invested in 1 year subscription. The way I rationalized it in my mind was that it really only cost 1 trip to a backroom or a SW pickup for a year's worth of potential quality pickups on da side. I know some senior members have used site in past, i hope those that have can vouch for the validity of my statements for those who are skeptical. By the way, I've had a lot of luck using clean pics on the site rather than "exposed" pics like some that you may see on there. Most females get turned off by it but then of course some dont, just all depends I suppose. But I used clean pics and it's worked for me.

Bpt Citi, Did you pay money and join the site? I signed up for the free part and received a messege from a girl but it seems I have to join them in order to respond, Is that true? Or did you do it another way? Thanks

Zippy2853
05-31-07, 11:34
There is no way that that girl would work at PM or Teddies ! ! !

NhDrillMstr
06-01-07, 01:54
Gentleman, play it safe while cruisin late nite, LE is running a bunch of drug stings in area, don't want to get mixed up wit that mess. Smells like once they clean streets, attention will turn to the clubs so becareful out there.

Hunter4
06-01-07, 19:39
Landed in PM's this afternoon. Nice mix of babe's. I was approached buy a couple of the gals about the story of the bust and what happened last week. Some of The ladies know who I am and understand there once was a connection between myself and Domin J.

Evidently, J called the circus in that got Colombian Jen and Brenda and their mates carted off to the tombs. Happened because of a tussle over some money. Am told she is up at cheaters in RI now and won't be coming back to the Bpt clubs.

If you're one of those that's up for the after work extra's with J you should be on your alert with this one. She's a target.

Bukkakeparty
06-02-07, 14:25
Last night saw Jada, Serena, Lucy, Jessica, Unyk, Alyah(Unyks sister), Maria, Isis and that beast Storm I was told that Emilia and her cousin Vanessa are back at Teddies working days, PM had Black Sky, Natural, Angie, Pamela, Keesha and a whole lotta black girls and Shakers had Rochelli, Big Betty and a decent looking overweight girl that may have been white and a skinny ok looking white girl with black hair and I even stopped at BC whick just reopened and it was dead all black girls that couldn't even work at PM.

Bukkakeparty
06-02-07, 14:29
Landed in PM's this afternoon. Nice mix of babe's. I was approached buy a couple of the gals about the story of the bust and what happened last week. Some of The ladies know who I am and understand there once was a connection between myself and Domin J.

Evidently, J called the circus in that got Colombian Jen and Brenda and their mates carted off to the tombs. Happened because of a tussle over some money. Am told she is up at cheaters in RI now and won't be coming back to the Bpt clubs.

If you're one of those that's up for the after work extra's with J you should be on your alert with this one. She's a target.
Dominican Jennifer was working at PM after that happened and it was Colombian Pamela and Colombian Stephanie that got in some trouble. What I heard was there was a undercover cop in PM and he was talking Jennifer and she told him what was going on he left got some more of his buddies and stormed the backroom. Who knows what the real story is.

Hunter4
06-03-07, 07:52
Dominican Jennifer was working at PM after that happened and it was Colombian Pamela and Colombian Stephanie that got in some trouble. What I heard was there was a undercover cop in PM and he was talking Jennifer and she told him what was going on he left got some more of his buddies and stormed the backroom. Who knows what the real story is.OK, well I might have been told some of the details wrong or heard them wrong. The booze will do that to you. But I know these girls and I know hatred when I see it. Sounds like LE really shook the place down. So where is Jen now?

MyHobby
06-04-07, 10:24
OK, well I might have been told some of the details wrong or heard them wrong. The booze will do that to you. But I know these girls and I know hatred when I see it. Sounds like LE really shook the place down. So where is Jen now?

Jen called me Saturday on the way to RI. Not sure if she plans on returning to the BP clubs.

NhDrillMstr
06-04-07, 21:28
As I've been roaming the bpt streets, noticed a lil pocket of SW action around madison & grand. Latin area but definately had some above average SW available. Follow the pickup trucks, where they are, the SW aren't too far behind. Keep mongering!

Bad Dawg
06-06-07, 00:18
Jen called me Saturday on the way to RI. Not sure if she plans on returning to the BP clubs.

Can't say for sure she's the same one, but Dawg had a good dance with D. Jenn on Sat @ T's, she was hot and acted OK.

Also Serena looked incredible.

NhDrillMstr
06-08-07, 05:16
Decided to go for a cruise early in the AM between 3:30-5am. Seems as if this is the wave in which the SW embark on their adventure home back to their caves/dwellings etc. Anyways I was fortunate enough to obtain my good ole reliable off of fairfield ave.

Once again, just giving a headz up, weather is warm, females are out, enjoy!

Mr. Wtby
06-08-07, 20:44
Blew outta work early, stopped off at my fav watering hole Teddies on the way to NYC, had a beer and was being ridden hard by a cute spanish girl within 20 minutes of arrival. Her name was Annie, and she was the second best there yesterday. The other girl was hot, but was busy. Annie had a nice
personality before and during when i was nailing her, but after she took off without saying thankyou. oh well, i got my moneys worth and had a real nice session in the back room. I blew outta there and spent the next hour or so in traffic, but i still had a smile.

mr wtby

Bukkakeparty
06-09-07, 15:23
stopped by yesterday finally tried Angie, was pretty good too! I also saw Unyk, The very beautiful Vanessa, Brenda, Melissa, Silky, Nature, Isis, ans of course Kat was tending bar. I hear more girls from Harrys are coming this way, Emilia has been here along with Sasha and Jessica who is Vanessas cousin who went by the name of Suzy at Keystones a few years ago.

Doh Man
06-12-07, 19:36
Tried her talents out and I got to say damn! She is good and the price was right, Check her out at T's No dissapointments.

Zippy2853
06-12-07, 20:13
What is she...white, black, or PR?

NhDrillMstr
06-13-07, 01:32
I'm surprised that there aren't any like this in BPT. If there is, could someone share their experiences/possibly set me on the right path towards obtaining the info for my own delights. I'm just not into the whole go to da strip club deal, too much exposure in doing so.

Doh Man
06-13-07, 17:45
What is she...white, black, or PR?

She is Dominican, really hot stuff for sure, guess she been around for awhile used to work at Harry O's now she is at T's.

Siddhartha
06-14-07, 03:57
Has anyone seen Honey, Hunee(?), lately? Latina who wore a fish net outfit. She is kind of thick but has a nice set of breasts.

Airberd
06-14-07, 23:57
And while we are hunting around, does anyone know what happened to the Colombian Jennifer?

I had a very good time with her in the back room at PM's a long time back. She gave her phone number which I later forgot and then never saw her again.

Oh well.

Has anyone seen Honey, Hunee(?), lately? Latina who wore a fish net outfit. She is kind of thick but has a nice set of breasts.

Mr. Wtby
06-15-07, 07:25
BCS-That would be amazing huh?. I know there are some in Danbury, but never heard of any in B-port. You gotta get in with the Mexican guys in Danbury to get info on them though. Let us know if you uncover any!

mr wtby

I'm surprised that there aren't any like this in BPT. If there is, could someone share their experiences/possibly set me on the right path towards obtaining the info for my own delights. I'm just not into the whole go to da strip club deal, too much exposure in doing so.

Weedog
06-15-07, 08:04
And while we are hunting around, does anyone know what happened to the Colombian Jennifer?

I had a very good time with her in the back room at PM's a long time back. She gave her phone number which I later forgot and then never saw her again.

Oh well.She got in trouble at PMs and last I heard she went to Rhode Island.

Sarang Haeyo
06-15-07, 10:29
BCS-That would be amazing huh?. I know there are some in Danbury, but never heard of any in B-port. You gotta get in with the Mexican guys in Danbury to get info on them though. Let us know if you uncover any!

mr wtby
There's one in Larchmont, pricey, but if you like those types (and who doesn't?) PM me and I'll fill you in. It's worth it if you have business down that way (I used to be down that way a lot).

SENIORS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chrome Dome
06-15-07, 16:26
They are around, I don't know of them personally.

In todays Stamford Advocate, page A9 (not on internet yet)

Police raid alleged brothen on West Side

Basically a small operation of 2 to 3 girls running out of an apartment building. Neighbors complained and they staked it out, then hit them. Basically they approached a guy on the porch, paid $30, then was let in to met a girl. Quote "It was no frills, high quantity"

Bukkakeparty
06-16-07, 10:22
Friday afternoon saw all of Harry O's girls there, Emilia who used to work at Keystone, Jessica who worked at Keystone under the name of Suzy, Sasha who looks better than she did at Harrys, Caroline the short Dominican with big ass and braces, also the regulars Unyk, Melissa, Silky, Jennifer the Dominican with brown hair and Jada. I did not bother to stop at PM Sasha wore me out!

NhDrillMstr
06-17-07, 12:35
Wats he going rate for Teddies, PM and Shakers now, no need to post on board, just PM me so I know how much of my check this friday I'll burn! :)

Nuttmeg
06-18-07, 23:20

I haven't seen her since the pancho's bust. did she go down, or is she someplace else?

Bubba261
06-18-07, 23:24
I haven't seen her since the pancho's bust. did she go down........?

Isn't that why she was so popular?

Zippy2853
06-18-07, 23:43
Theres a Honey @ Rumors, but I couldn't tell you if its the same one. She is thick, latin, and wears a fish net outfit sometimes. She has a couple tats also.

Nuttmeg
06-19-07, 06:07
Theres a Honey @ Rumors, but I couldn't tell you if its the same one. She is thick, latin, and wears a fish net outfit sometimes. She has a couple tats also.
is she stacked natural, like DD? if not, then it's a diff honey...

Zippy2853
06-19-07, 18:31
I would say she is probably a D...if not a Dee Dee Dee...get it?

Seriously, someone who knows her from the past should stop by and check her out. I only met her at Rumors.

She does have curly brown hair though.

Nuttmeg
06-19-07, 23:16
I would say she is probably a D...if not a Dee Dee Dee...get it?

Seriously, someone who knows her from the past should stop by and check her out. I only met her at Rumors.

She does have curly brown hair though.
what day/time does she work? i was a long time regular of hers, I would love to see her again even though Rumors is a no-extra joint.

Zippy2853
06-21-07, 00:30
I have seen her on a couple of sunday nights. I have also seen her on a fri or a sat night also.

Like I said, it might not be the same girl as I never met her any place other than here.

Airberd
06-21-07, 21:28
Wasn't that the Dom J who left for RI?

If the Colombian J is gone. Its a loss for me. She had some great skills ;)

Can anyone oblige with phone number for Colombian J? I know I have not posted enough to ask for numbers but I am now getting more active on the board and would be happy to reciprocate whenever possible.

Thanks,

Air

She got in trouble at PMs and last I heard she went to Rhode Island.

Bubba261
06-21-07, 22:42
I have seen her on a couple of sunday nights. I have also seen her on a fri or a sat night also.

Like I said, it might not be the same girl as I never met her any place other than here.

Who are you talking about? What place? Bridgeport is a big town!

Bukkakeparty
06-23-07, 15:15
Stopped by Teddies around 6 during the end of day shift and managed a end of the day dance with Emilia, she really needs to fix that ass, anyway she was great. Also saw Sasha, Unyk, Jessica(formerly Suzy from the old Keystone days) Silky, Isis, Melissa, and the night shift came in Serena, Jessica(the blonde), Maria, Lucy, Jersey, Angie and Unyk working a double, went over to PM was pretty dead saw Jazmine, Honey, Yvette and alot of black girls then I went to Shakers saw Ugly Betty a few unmentionable beasts, Rochelli and Rainbow who was pretty drunk.

Bad Dawg
06-24-07, 00:40
Stopped by Teddies around 6 during the end of day shift and managed a end of the day dance with Emilia, she really needs to fix that ass, anyway she was great. Also saw Sasha, Unyk, Jessica(formerly Suzy from the old Keystone days) Silky, Isis, Melissa, and the night shift came in Serena, Jessica(the blonde), Maria, Lucy, Jersey, Angie and Unyk working a double, went over to PM was pretty dead saw Jazmine, Honey, Yvette and alot of black girls then I went to Shakers saw Ugly Betty a few unmentionable beasts, Rochelli and Rainbow who was pretty drunk.

You're right, Sasha and Emilia are hot[est], Sasha amazingly was free to, and had a dance, all good, she is my new fav, but E looked real good too, expecially her ass, maybe your alignment was good. Too bad she was tied up the whole time, so I never got a chance with her. Will return. Old friend and gold digger Lisa, who wouldn;t give me the time a day, but wanted money for the jukebox, avoid. Thanks for all your good advise, BK.

Bukkakeparty
06-25-07, 16:54
Saturday was pretty much the same girls - Unyk so I went to PM, mostly black girls except for Sandy, Misty and Kathy who I had a great time with

Forbin
06-26-07, 09:38
Gents. By chance anyone come across any of our old school Bridgeport favorites such as Tani in the clubs these days? Also one of my favs was sarah, she was from the Bronx, Dominican, thick, huge tits, walked aroung in a full body fish net get up most of the time at T's. Wow. Than again I may have just described half of the ladies there. Sorry I couldn't narrow that one down, any info would be appreciated, its been many moons since I been to be'port for a late lunch.

Bad Dawg
06-26-07, 23:01
Gents. By chance anyone come across any of our old school Bridgeport favorites such as Tani in the clubs these days? Also one of my favs was sarah, she was from the Bronx, Dominican, thick, huge tits, walked aroung in a full body fish net get up most of the time at T's. Wow. Than again I may have just described half of the ladies there. Sorry I couldn't narrow that one down, any info would be appreciated, its been many moons since I been to be'port for a late lunch.

Good questions, Tani and Sarah were before my mongering career started. I feel deprived that I missed the 'golden years' But your right on the hot look of a shapely woman in fishnets or body suit. I remember one at Panchos in the past, I coulda stared all day and night. There was one BBW at PMs this pass winter with the fishnet thing, I don't know her name, but will keep lookin out for your interest.

Peace, BD

Rat Dog
06-27-07, 08:26
By the way...the one at Panchos was the same fishnet wearer that used to be at Teddies. She moved over there after T closed.

Rap Chik
06-27-07, 22:22
I am broke than "the broke", but mother nature ordered that I pay a visit to an AMP and I obliged..Hit Ginko at 4.30PM after a hectic day only to be told that there is a 45 min wait..so I drove back to bpt to the famous modelling studio..

Hedi(hady) opens the door..after the "you, first time" thing she walks me to the room. I asked for a shower. I handed her .60 for the room and we head to the shower. I must say it is a very good shower. After around 15 mins in the shower she helped herself with listerien and offered me some and we head back to the room..

This is where the dirty part starts..bargaining..we settled for a massage followed by a HR for .60. Ok ok massage and an ok release. I ask for another pop and we settled for another .1. While she was cleaning up after the first pop, I did a small interview..here are the excerpts:

How many guys do you fuck (serve) a day?
3 or a max 4.

Are you working as a slave here?
I work here, yeah.(Obviously she did not understand nor I wanted her to understand)

Why do most korean women play with male assholes?
I dont know..I dont like ass, I love dicks.

You have a pimp? How does your earnings work?
We pay the owner(and appearently he/she pays.. you know who!)

Can you refuse service to someone?
Yeah, if I dont like, i dont do but some other girl might serve him.

Whats the avg age of your customers and do people stink?
avg age is 40 and lot of people stink thats why we have showers..if he stinks he HAS to take a bath..
-----

Phase(POP 2)..

I paid her extra 20 to get herself a shower..she is a bit annoyed when I asked her to take a shower, but if I have to accept a GFE, its a must..she is 100% clean and smells great everywhere, but she had to and she got one.

It is an awsome GFE..EVERYTHING INCLUDED(covered rimming to sucking fingers)..I had to refuse certain things that she offered...after a 25 mins extensive playing, I gave up. She taught me some korean kamasutra that did make a lot of sense.

Total Damage- 220.
Looks - 5(she must be around 35, with a very tender skin and nice cups).
Attitude - 5(I cut 5 for bargaining hard)
TS: 10/10
OBS(On bed support): 9.

Tailspark: So I walk out. Drove to North Ave(So you know what place I am talking about)..stopped at a gas station. For the first time in my life I had to buy a lottery ticket to get some quarters. And I won 68$(70-2)!!..

Do I repeat with her? I may not..I guess at this place service is guaranteed as long as you are ready to shell money..

As usual I took another oath before I got to bed that this is going to be my last visit...

Bad Dawg
06-28-07, 00:17
By the way...the one at Panchos was the same fishnet wearer that used to be at Teddies. She moved over there after T closed.

Right, she'd stand by the bar and converse like a normal convo driving dawg crazy while wearing the fish nets with that incredible booty! Didn't get much better at Pancho's. Miss that place.

Nuttmeg
06-28-07, 06:02
Yeah, that was Honey, one of my top 3 ATF's. I think she got busted at the last Pancho's raid, and has been MIA since.

pinga
06-29-07, 03:09
After long absence made trip to Bridgeport stopping at Teddies,PM and Bishops last saturday. Sandy,Kathy,Misty and Fernanda were looking good at PM while I spotted Sasha,Emilia and Jessica at Teddies. Bishops was a bust with only three black girls who were not very attractive.
Bukkake, clear your mailbox.

Happy Paesan
06-29-07, 07:18
I was in the Bridgeport area early yesterday and decided to try this place against my better judgement. I was under the impression it was going to be an AMP but unfortunately it turned out to be American.

I should have turned around and left when I saw the two that were on duty they were both a bit Overweight, but I figured I was here and Fantasy was did not open until 11:00 and I was pressed for time.

I picked Sarah a blonde appeared to be late 20's early 30's with be cups. Anyhow TS sucked, massage was even worse (if you want to call it a massage) seemed like a body rub. I usually go for the complete package but I decided with a quick tension release and out of there.

. 60 HR &. 40 HJ was a complete waste. Oh well Live and Learn.

Bukkakeparty
06-29-07, 12:31
After long absence made trip to Bridgeport stopping at Teddies,PM and Bishops last saturday. Sandy,Kathy,Misty and Fernanda were looking good at PM while I spotted Sasha,Emilia and Jessica at Teddies. Bishops was a bust with only three black girls who were not very attractive.
Bukkake, clear your mailbox.
Who did you have?

MHO
06-29-07, 22:07
This was technically my first AMP back maybe 13 years ago. I had no real reference until my first trip to the former paradise known as Magic Health, a real AMP. The thought of Hawaii Spa has never crossed my mind until today.

MHO
06-29-07, 22:28
Went to my favorite Asian modeling studio last night. Had a good time with Sue. Tall, thin and Korean, my favorite type of model. Above average AMP session. Gave a great massage as well, actually her massage skills are worth the trip alone. Didn't see any of the other girls that were working.

Bad Dawg
06-30-07, 00:20
Went to my favorite Asian modeling studio last night. Had a good time with Sue. Tall, thin and Korean, my favorite type of model. Above average AMP session. Gave a great massage as well, actually her massage skills are worth the trip alone. Didn't see any of the other girls that were working.

Welcome back, MHO, havent seen a post from you in a while. Good to know Fanta is still kickin, was my 2nd fav place after HK, so you got me planning a trip there soon. I just wish they'd fix that leak in the basement, and get good central A/C

Bukkakeparty
06-30-07, 12:57
stopped by Shakers, Rochelli, Rainbow, Betty and some other scary Dominican
PM, Misty, Sandy, Cristina, Jazmine, Destiny, Heather the kinda hot and fat white girl and Veronica another whitey and a few black girls, pretty dead there, and Teddies had alot of black girls too including Silky and Melissa, Unyk, Annie and Caroline from Harry O's. I took on Caroline who loved some digits in the culo and gave a great cbj, she loves the dark meat too

DoItRight
06-30-07, 14:43
For you guy's out there who don't wanna waste your money, I would suggest you give american a try, I been there several times and always had a great time, be safe.

Doh Man
06-30-07, 17:53
I took on Caroline who loved some digits in the culo and gave a great cbj, she loves the dark meat too

So bukkake what does Caroline look like? Does she like anything else besides digits in the old hershey highway?

Ben There
07-01-07, 11:10
I was in the Bridgeport area early yesterday and decided to try this place against my better judgement. I was under the impression it was going to be an AMP but unfortunately it turned out to be American.I have only been there once. Same experience as Paesan. Too bad you didn't drive a few more blocks toward B'port. I've heard good things about Mia and Chateau.

Has anyone tried Paradise Garden Spa or Osaka lately? Wonder what the bang for the buck is at these two places.

Malvolio
07-02-07, 00:46
Two weeks ago I stopped at the Fantasy Modeling place, and saw Heidi. I had a similar impression as Rap describes below. I didn't like her sales pressure. Once I reluctantly agreed on 0. 6 + 1. 2 (bad Malvolio, BAD! ) I had a good, but somewhat rushed session. She seemed to think that she deserved a higher-than-going rate. Again, it was good, but I have had better here for the standard rate. I would not repeat, though if it was 1. 0 then I'the consider it. The extra Jackson really put a damper on the festivities. And then to be rushed. Discouraging.

This leads us to tonight, where I was rather hoping to find Sue. Instead, I discovered Mira, who fits the 'Sue' description to a T. (Could it be the same model? ) She was tall (5'10'' at least), young, and great skinny bod. Tat (fairly large) on the small of her back. Quite attractive. I'll give her an 8 (but as you'll see I was smitten). Only negative is her English was rougher than normal (though still significantly better than my two phrases of Korean! )

Great TS. Best in 10 or so visits here, nooks and crannies scrubbed squeaky clean clean clean.

Back downstairs, and the massage is light and good from the start. Lingering, not rushed, high quality. Interesting twist while face down. Next stages were, uh, very satisfying. Then afterwards, Mira gave me a great harder massage. Again, the best I have experienced here. Must have been 10-15 bonus minutes.

And as the final capper in the compare-and-contrast to my earlier trip, she was delighted when she counted 5 jacks.

Highly recommended. MHO, if you see this let me know if you think Sue = Mira. I gotta get back there.

Bukkakeparty
07-02-07, 11:05
So bukkake what does Caroline look like? Does she like anything else besides digits in the old hershey highway?
Yeah she does everything great that was just a bonus! Saturday I had Kathy at PM, I also have to say that Angie is the most improved as far as looks and personality goes and also gives a great time too!

Ben There
07-02-07, 12:08
I stopped at the Fantasy Modeling place, and saw Heidi. I had a similar impression as Rap describes below. I didn't like her sales pressure. Once I reluctantly agreed on 0. 6 + 1. 2 (bad Malvolio, BAD! ) I had a good, but somewhat rushed session. She seemed to think that she deserved a higher-than-going rate. Again, it was good, but I have had better here for the standard rate. I would not repeat, though if it was 1. 0 then I'the consider it. The extra Jackson really put a damper on the festivities. And then to be rushed. Discouraging.My last visit was with Heidi, but my experience was quite different. First, the pricing (. 6+1. 0). Bad Malvilio, BAD! Second, there was no rush. Decent TS and OK massage, but the festivities went quite well. I felt in charge all the way. Several positions, two pops. She even told me, in her very broken English, that I made her kitty happy. She begged me to come back, something about before the 4th of July. Just goes to show. YMMV.

On the down side, she has to be 40+ years old. She's in good shape for that age (much better than I am), but she is no spring chicken. Also, she has those rather hard bolt-on tits. Just my preference, but I like 'them natural, even if that means small.

Will I repeat? Probably not.

MHO
07-03-07, 00:04
This leads us to tonight, where I was rather hoping to find Sue. Instead, I discovered Mira, who fits the 'Sue' description to a T. (Could it be the same model? ) She was tall (5'10'' at least), young, and great skinny bod. Tat (fairly large) on the small of her back. Quite attractive. I'll give her an 8 (but as you'll see I was smitten). Only negative is her English was rougher than normal (though still significantly better than my two phrases of Korean! )

Sue did not have a tat, I probably would have noticed one but then again my mind was on other things. Sue was maybe 5-7 or 5-8" and could also speak some English, enough that we could talk a bit.

I not a fan of tats but I am a fan of 8s that provide good service so I will have to visit again to meet Mira.

I hear you about being hounded for the extra .2. Common sense says an extra .2 makes a happy girl and a happy girl makes, well, you happy. However, experience has taught me that when you are pressed for a larger tip up front, the service will not be as good no mattter how much more you give.

One thing about my last visit was that I was asked for tip up front, I do not remember this ever happening before at Fantasy. Everything was always understood, unspoken. Maybe because Mamasan did not get the door?
Hell, even with my last two outcalls the donation was never mentioned. I just left some cash when we were done.

Hugh Handsoman
07-03-07, 02:22
I have only been there once. Same experience as Paesan. Too bad you didn't drive a few more blocks toward B'port. I've heard good things about Mia and Chateau.

Has anyone tried Paradise Garden Spa or Osaka lately? Wonder what the bang for the buck is at these two places.

Mia is owner, her niece,or cousin Jacki with the tag on her booty works there too on and off. I've fucked both of them buku times, both are mid to late 30s. The cousin blew me bb in the shower, and did a body slide on me back in the day with oil back in the room.There was a korean chinese there, I forget her name, Cece? gave great dome.

I was out of the area for almost a year and half. My boy told me the one the tat might go for outcall. It's pretty dope banging family members, one night I was drunk, and stumbled in there after a dead night at Teddies, and tapped both of them one after another, she said it was slow that night. She likes the Alabama black snake. She even asked me for my digits, which was cool.

The bad thing was the parking, the place could use some updates, and some cleaning. Not bad for a local joint, but I have a feeling that area is going to slow soon. The city is building up close by, New train staition, new shopping. and that means no mo' for the mps in the area.

Both Chateau, and Mia live close by. A chick named happy at chateau told me the owners both live down the block in the new condos on fairfield ave.. They don't stay at the mp because of Le, they break out at night. I guess they blown and tapped the building clerk also.

Rat Dog
07-03-07, 09:15
One thing about my last visit was that I was asked for tip up front, I do not remember this ever happening before at Fantasy. Everything was always understood, unspoken. Maybe because Mamasan did not get the door?
Hell, even with my last two outcalls the donation was never mentioned. I just left some cash when we were done.

I have been going here for a long time, many years. In my experience, they almost always got the tip up front. In fact, usually I just gave the entire 1.6 to the girl right at the initial introduction.

Bukkakeparty
07-03-07, 18:05
was there Monday great line up- Baby who lost the stretch marks on her belly, Silky,Jennifer the brown haired dominican who worked a double and was the busiest, I dont know why? Jersey who was looking fine, some Harrys girls, Caroline who is great short with braces and a juicey ass, Annie the hot domonicana blonde with fake tits, Michelle short chunky blonde hot dominican and Marcielle a chunky but sexy dominicana, she is Nicoles sister if anyone remembers her from PM a few years back when Felicia (Kathy at Scruples)was there, and my new favorite Angie who I took on 2x. Night time saw Heather the heavy whitey that gives great service, that beast Storm and Alliah, Unyks sister who is nothing like Unyk, she is a total *****, does not offer any services, a waste of time!

KantDelay
07-04-07, 11:05
Happy P- Go to the other amercian spa. I think you'll like them better. ;-)

Zippy2853
07-04-07, 12:41
In fairfield....whats up with this place?

MHO
07-04-07, 14:05
In fairfield....whats up with this place?

Always thought it was massage w/ happy ending.

KantDelay
07-04-07, 20:29
Always thought it was massage w/ happy ending.

Deidra's is just like marlows in branford. Just what MHO said. Just to be clear I was not referring to deidra's either.

Zippy2853
07-05-07, 01:41
Structure...$$...girls..??

KantDelay
07-05-07, 07:31
Structure...$$...girls..??

Zippy - I haven't been in a while but I think it was like $75 and I left a $10 tip. That was like 45 minutes. You go into a room with the girl you pick. You then shower alone - down the hall. Back in the room they use warm lotion and massage you all over, then you flip and same procedure. They also use witch hazel to get the oil off and finish with powder if you want. The girls are like 6's maybe a 7 but like I said I habven't been. You park in the back and go up the back stairs. Nice enough place - and ok if you know what you're going to get - imho. l8r

ps the girls really do not respond if you ask for extras. The girl at the front desk makes it clear that they are not like "other" massage palors.

Ben There
07-05-07, 07:35
Stopped in at PM yesterday afternoon. The place was dead. I was the only customer and there were only two girls. Took Debbie to the "LD" area. Enjoyed her sparklers and shot off my pocket rocket. Happy Independant's Day?

Now this place is a good value. You get a good bang for your jackson. For 60, including house and door fees, you get what you need. God bless America!

Hugh Handsoman
07-06-07, 00:45
Stopped by Fantasy, I met Candy, she said works at another place nearby, but I forgot where she told me. Any way I had a good time. I stopped there for a lunch time quickie. She told me that I was her first customer of the day. How the fuck would I know that? Do a swab?? Anyway she gave me some decent head, and I bounced. I saw another chick in there, Mira? a week ago, I've known her for a while. She told me that the girls are making buku dollars there. Between 15-20k a month, sometimes 10-15 dudes a day non fuckin stop DAMN!! Koreans keepin' the pimp hand strong. At 60 a pop for entry, X 5 girls X 10 dudes,Xs 30 days mama is wheelin some big mfing dollars too. Double DAMN!!

Bulldog1965
07-06-07, 08:33
I am not to familiar with Bridgeport. I am looking to expand my hunting grounds and was wondering where is pm or what the initials stand for. It seems to have good reviews here so want to experience the same.

Thanks

Weedog
07-06-07, 14:56
I am not to familiar with Bridgeport. I am looking to expand my hunting grounds and was wondering where is pm or what the initials stand for. It seems to have good reviews here so want to experience the same.

ThanksPleasant Moments and it is on William St.

Weedog
07-06-07, 14:59
Zippy. I haven't been in a while but I think it was like $75 and I left a $10 tip. That was like 45 minutes. You go into a room with the girl you pick. You then shower alone. Down the hall. Back in the room they use warm lotion and massage you all over, then you flip and same procedure. They also use witch hazel to get the oil off and finish with powder if you want. The girls are like 6's maybe a 7 but like I said I habven't been. You park in the back and go up the back stairs. Nice enough place. And ok if you know what you're going to get. Imho. L8r

Ps the girls really do not respond if you ask for extras. The girl at the front desk makes it clear that they are not like "other" massage palors. Strictly rub and tug and just like you wrote. It is very clean and is good for what it is. Your discription pretty much hits the nail on the head.

Happy Paesan
07-06-07, 16:08
Stopped at PM this afternoon. Pretty busy for an early afternoon.. I finally got a chance to hook up with Colombian Sandy (first time) not a bad visit in the back room.

Bp Black
07-06-07, 16:19
Was looking around online for some other strip clubs to visit around football season and came across this one for bridgeport. I don't know how "authentic" the posts are about Dominique as I have not been in BP for a couple months.

http://www.stripclublist.com/m.asp?c=11758

If it is true, fellows beware and stay safe.

Doh Man
07-06-07, 17:48
Is a strip club in Bridgeport, really cant say how to get there but if you look on stripclublist.com they have all the addresses of the clubs in Connecticut, so If you have a computer which I assume you do because you posted on this site, then look it up on mapquest, or perhaps a GPS, and the little voice will give you turn by turn directions to get BBBJTCIM! Can't get any better than that now can you? By the way, PM stands for Pleasent Moments. Peace and have a grand time!

Zippy2853
07-07-07, 16:32
With all the negitive things happening in Bpt. lately (the drowning @ bearsley park, the drowning @ seaside park, the kid getting hit by the car on CT Ave, the big fire on Stillman St.) it seems that if I was the mayor, I would want some "good public safety actions" taken.

I'm not saying anything, nor wishing bad luck, but everyone stay safe !

Toshiosamma
07-07-07, 23:39
I kind of had the impression that Bridgeport is an AMP-friendly municipality where they are allowed to go about their business without too much interference. Is that accurate? I live 500 miles away, so pardon my ignorance, but does Bpt have a bad drug problem?

WhenWhen
07-08-07, 11:19
I'm sure many of you BC regulars remember Linda, the fake blonde little latina with the nicest ass you could ever imagine and a very dirty attitude. She hasn't been around in a while and now I know why. I was in Shaker's the other night and she showed up about 8 months pregnant, with more than normal baby fat. I'm talking BIG! What a shame - I', not kiding when I say she was incredible looking. The kind you couldn't take your eyes off - and did I mention her ass? It was perfect. Now, it is gone forever. She will never get back to her former shape. Oh well.

Stopped in BC the other night and met Dimples - a very cute, fine black chick. Great ass, strong body. Very accomodating, too.

Lastly, Olivia is back. She was gone for about a year. She is black and about 6' 2" without heels. Huge tatas. A year ago she was trim and had a great body; she's proabably put on about 40 lbs, so not as great of a body, but still awesome tits and does a nice job in back.

Hugh Handsoman
07-08-07, 13:52
BP: Everybody parties down. Always has always will. If you want it you can get it. No prob. That's why I broke out, too much BS to deal with. I only visit some of my peeps when I'm in town, I don't miss the drama.

I kind of had the impression that Bridgeport is an AMP-friendly municipality where they are allowed to go about their business without too much interference. Is that accurate? I live 500 miles away, so pardon my ignorance, but does Bpt have a bad drug problem?

Doh Man
07-08-07, 16:37
Same as any other urban sprawl, I mean anywhere you go world wide you will have cities with the same problems it is universal. As far as the AMPS go, I guess they pay off the right people and they really dont bother them as far as the law goes.
As far as the clubs, as long as it is contained and kept quite and the politicos are on the payroll, then they aren't bothered either unless it is an election year or once in a great while they will get a fine and shut down for a week or two. Other than that they turn the other cheek to the fact of what happens in these places.

Toshiosamma
07-08-07, 18:51
Ah kureyo? Kamsahamnida.

Bp Black
07-09-07, 17:12
BC is making a comeback?

I might have to make a trip sooner then expected.

Bighorn696
07-11-07, 10:54
I kind of had the impression that Bridgeport is an AMP-friendly municipality where they are allowed to go about their business without too much interference. Is that accurate? I live 500 miles away, so pardon my ignorance, but does Bpt have a bad drug problem?Toshiosamma - Konnichiwa

With all the crazy s--t that does happen in Bpt (shootings, drugs, corruption, etc), things like AMPs are a pretty tame issue in comparison. And a lot of these AMP's have been around for years and years. The headline catchers seem to be the strip clubs that get busted for illegal activity from time to time. Especially in election years as Doh Man pointed out. Making the 500 mile trip to Bpt will not be too risky. At least from an LE perspective. Who knows what can happen if you get lost in the mean streets somewhere late at night. Kore kara yoroshiku.

Bukkakeparty
07-11-07, 16:43
Toshiosamma - Konnichiwa

With all the crazy s--t that does happen in Bpt (shootings, drugs, corruption, etc), things like AMPs are a pretty tame issue in comparison. And a lot of these AMP's have been around for years and years. The headline catchers seem to be the strip clubs that get busted for illegal activity from time to time. Especially in election years as Doh Man pointed out. Making the 500 mile trip to Bpt will not be too risky. At least from an LE perspective. Who knows what can happen if you get lost in the mean streets somewhere late at night. Kore kara yoroshiku.
Yeah and the only reason the clubs get hit and not the AMP's is for drugs, and you can find more of that in any bar in Bridgeport these days instead of a titty bar. Fortunately there has been some newer girls coming in to Bpt but not much of a crowd anymore.

MHO
07-12-07, 11:16
I live 500 miles away, so pardon my ignorance, but does Bpt have a bad drug problem?

Other than for work, why would anyone travel 500 miles to visit Bridgeport? It is not worth the time and money.

MHO
07-12-07, 17:18
Sorry for sounding so hard on the Park City, it is the ancestral home of mho after all. I have worked, played, shopped, ate and almost lived in the BPT. However, there is nothing in Bridgeport meriting a trip of 500 miles in relation to this hobby. Now a trip of 20 miles seems just perfect for this evening.

KantDelay
07-13-07, 19:43
I love Bridgeport - PM me for details. I don't lapdance and tell. Well maybe I do. Teddies is off the hook these days with the selection of women. The question I have is why do they think they could charge more than PM? I don't mind haggling (and do), but you know their attitude changes as soon as you start negotiating. I hate the "I'm doing you a favor" when I am the one paying - screw that. Just venting...actually been having a good time lately. Stay safe.
- Kantdelay

Doimakeuhorny
07-13-07, 22:01
Stopped by PMs this afternoon, and had what may just be one of my hottest times in the back. I have mentioned before on here just how great the columbian Christina is. She is tall, with big and natural titties, and she has great curves with out being fat, just the way I love em. Well she gave me such an unbelieveable time in the back, I just had to post.

Now maybe its becasue If shes there I am always going with her, buying the occaisional drinks and what not. But from my first time in a back room dance with her, she just has a way to pickup on what your looking for and deliver, no matter what it is she has always come through in a big way. Today I got what was the the best BBBJWF I have ever seen, it was perfect technique and what a finish. I have to give her the award of my new ATF. She has cut back her time there a bit from what it used to be, so look for her on Fridays and Saturdays.

Bukkakeparty
07-16-07, 20:23
Where have the Harrys girls gone? I already miss them I hear they wnt back to Harry O's, oh well. Check out the new bartender at Teddies at night, WOW!

Doh Man
07-16-07, 21:32
They are still at T's , just took the weekend off. Will be there this week to sample a couple of them

Dayside
07-17-07, 07:05
Now Now boys are we getting a little spoiled?
I was in t yesturday hoping to find one of them. At last I had to settle for Sandy, who is so nice really the complete package.

I think your right though they take the weekend off and I think there usally back
on tues.

Bell Bottom
07-17-07, 16:01
They often go up to RI since they can make lots of roses. Long trip but occasionally it's worth it.

Doh Man
07-17-07, 17:25
I have to agree with Dayside, we are spoiled! LOL! But wait a minute, Sandy was at T's on a Monday? Damnit! I wish I knew that. I love to have her there instead of the sweat box! Also I agree that she is the total package, not much wrong with her anywhere and oh my that ass..........

Bukkakeparty
07-17-07, 17:32
I saw Caroline yesterday and Marcella but I hear that Sasha and Amilia went back to Stamford. Well cAroline was the best anyway, hopefully she stays. As far as Sandy goes its a toss up between her ass and Unyks and Caroline of the best asses!

Dayside
07-18-07, 10:11
I can't believe I missed this one I don't even know who Caroline is. Now I have to make a special trip to see who has the better ass. I agree with you first 2 choice so I'll probably agree with the third.
By the way thanks for the excuse to go back, I owe you a beer.

Day

I saw Caroline yesterday and Marcella but I hear that Sasha and Amilia went back to Stamford. Well cAroline was the best anyway, hopefully she stays. As far as Sandy goes its a toss up between her ass and Unyks and Caroline of the best asses!

Doh Man
07-18-07, 16:23
Yes Dayside, I don't know who Caroline is either, but the way Bukkake put it I need too! I guess she has dirty blonde hair and braces? Also got to see if she gives up the A which would be a nice treat! As far as Sasha and Emilia, well I bet you a dime to a dollar they will be back at T's. Harry O's isn't the place to make any kind of good dollars as of late as far as I hear.

Dayside
07-19-07, 06:51
It's has my curiosity up, I think I may know who it is.
The girl I'm thinking of I thought's was name was Sofia, but I am so bad with names I don't trust myself.
If it's the one I'm thinking of she does have a good shape but I'm not sure her ass is Sandys or Uniks league.
At any rate high marks to Bukkake for giving us something look forward too.

Yes Dayside, I don't know who Caroline is either, but the way Bukkake put it I need too! I guess she has dirty blonde hair and braces? Also got to see if she gives up the A which would be a nice treat! As far as Sasha and Emilia, well I bet you a dime to a dollar they will be back at T's. Harry O's isn't the place to make any kind of good dollars as of late as far as I hear.

Bad Dawg
07-20-07, 01:37
Curious about all these recent reports, just had to check out T's. Saw Silky, and another really big lady, didn't get her name, and saw few new ones, but no Caroline... Alas.

But the good news, a good day for red heads, old friend Jennifer [from DR I believe is back] and her new friend Leyla, a thin brunette DR lady young with tats and real assertive, offerred a double, prob woulda killed ol' Dawg!

After all that, met Andrea, nice blonde new girl very class act, all good in the CR, says shes staying a bit.

Keepin an eye out for Caroline, Sandy and friends [maybe we gotta change the name from T's to T+ A's .... and Dawg will also be restin up for the double DR special!

Dayside
07-20-07, 07:09
Sounds like you had a very productive day, Sandy is usally at pm for some reason and she only works daytime.
Thats why it was such a treat for me to see her at t the other day.
I'm on a Caroline watch myself, I'm sure when I see her I'll say oh that Caroline.

day

Keepin an eye out for Caroline, Sandy and friends [maybe we gotta change the name from T's to T+ A's .... and Dawg will also be restin up for the double DR special![/QUOTE]

Bad Dawg
07-21-07, 00:24
After havin a good experience at T's went to check out PM's same late afternoon, but it was almost empty with only 3 ladies, was real disappointed, was hopin for some of the old favs there. No luck. Destiny was the main feature. Left after one drink. bartender didn't know why it was so slow, espec heading into the weekend.

Maybe they all went to Harry's like someone said.

Separately, thanks for your comments, Dayside, too bad I didn't meet you there at T's, I'll buy.

Ben There
07-21-07, 09:57
went to check out PM's same late afternoon, but it was almost empty with only 3 ladies, was real disappointed, was hopin for some of the old favs there. No luck. Destiny was the main feature.I got there about 6:30 and the place was packed. I saw six or seven girls. Then I realized. It was a shift change. Destiny was too busy and then left. I was treated to a nice LD from this girl with HUGE implants. Can't remember her name. Sorry. CRS. There was one tiny black girl with short hair who looked hot, but she never came out of the dressing room after her stage dance. As a matter of fact, there were a couple of girls who never came out of the dressing room. Annoying. Well, I guess timing is everything.

On another note, I am surprised and disappointed by the lack of street action in Bridgeport. I drive around this town a lot. And nothing. Am I missing something? If you know where the street action is in be'port, give me a shout.

Magic Guy
07-21-07, 23:40
Having spent the last week working in NY I have had a chance to check out some of the action on my way back home, in Bridgeport. I found the American and was pleasantly surprised to actually get a choice! 4 girls ranging from a 4 to 6. I selected a rather amply blessed hispanic young lady and had a nice time. Kind of wierd way of handling the finances, one all inclusive rate. I found it a nice change of pace to the AMP service I have been getting. Being able to pick, though the pickings were slim, was nice.

The following night I must have gotten there after closing time because the lights were off. I had spotted another place a mile or so back and decided to give it a shot. This place had the same name as a former spot in wallyworld and I wondered if it was part of a chain. Typical amp experience. 60 house charge. I have learned to not even get into haggling. When they take the house money, I leave what I am willing to spend on nightstand and say no more. Usually $ is what I put down. The girl comes back asks if this is for her and that is that.

Nice TS making sure all the right spots were addressed. Back in the room the usual, light massage, "ok flip over", cbj, then hop on pop! I thought we were done but this one started massaging my back and worked on me for the next 30 minutes. I was actually in there for over an hour! Next time I am passing through I will make it a point to stop in again!

Magic Guy

Ben There
07-22-07, 08:34
Magic Guy,

I think there are actually four fun spots on Main in be'port. Besides American there is Osaka, VIP and I think its Hana-Yuri. Fantasy is just off Main. Then there are the three on Fairfield Ave. And the one I know nothing about on Kings Hwy called Paradise Garden Spa. I think that's it. Glad you had fun.

Dayside
07-23-07, 09:58
Stopped into T + A on Sun.
Only 4 ladies on the list 3 of which I had no interest in.
However the 4 lady was none other then Caroline, Bukkakeparty you were right she does have a good ass.
IMHO I would place her 3rd.
I ended up no having a dance with her because I was hoping to meet up with Unyk.
So I decided to see what pm had to offer. There were 5 ladies there including Natural, again I passed only hanging for a beer.

Day

Bukkakeparty
07-23-07, 12:18
I saw her friday at Teddies but I had a dance with her friend Annie who is a short blonde with big fake tits, Caroline was busy, we gotta keep this one, well both of them around!

Carl White
07-23-07, 16:07
On my way out after a great session with Kiki I spoke briefly with a cute 30ish american girl (no accent) named Trinity. She had a nice smile.
Anyone ever been with her? Any info?

Dtrane65
07-23-07, 20:48
Magic Guy,

I think there are actually four fun spots on Main in be'port. Besides American there is Osaka, VIP and I think its Hana-Yuri. Fantasy is just off Main. Then there are the three on Fairfield Ave. And the one I know nothing about on Kings Hwy called Paradise Garden Spa. I think that's it. Glad you had fun.There is one that you forgot to mention and (I won't give the name here) and It is the best AMP anywhere! I went last week after a long Hiatus and was surprised to find a young (24) petite beautiful Asian named Tina. An Hour very well spent.

Mr. Wtby
07-23-07, 21:25
Well guys, today I popped my anal cherry...and it hurt like shit! Oh, thats a bad old joke, sorry. Today I met Dayside down at Teddies for a few beers, since I had to be down there anyways. I arrived first, and noticed the lot was pretty full. Initially I was disappointed, but the bouncer told me there were 7 girls dancing today. I spotted Annie from my last B-port excursion, but decided to hold out. Day arrived, bought me a beer (Thanks!) and Sandy happened to walk out on stage. It was very coincedental, like maybe they came together. I dunno. She danced on stage for a few then disappeared for awhile into the dressing room. We waited patiently and when she emerged, we both flagged her down. (Thanks again) I had told Day, how badly I wanted to try her at Teddies instead of the PM closets. She came over, got me, and we waited in line for the room (for about 15min-during we which she discreetly elbowed my cock to full erection, back down, and then back up again. Once inside we wasted no time getting down to business. She told me she wanted to suck my cock so bad. And she did. She then rode me frontwards and then reverse, covered of course. I then decided we should do it from behind. Thiis is when the fun began. I was banging her hard, and it started to get hot in there. I whipped my shirt off, and she lifts the curtain and starts chatting with the other girl thru the partition. Weird. I then took my johnson out, and slipped it into her butt, for a minute or so before she removed it. It wasn't very tight-I guess all the fingering she does there has come in handy.I finished up with a nice titty-fuck, while I diddled her very large clit and she did a nice job cleaning up. I was on my merry way after that cardio workout, and she gave me and Day a nice wave out the door. Ahhhh, she is the best. What a body & ass too!

later guys, mr wtby

Member #3948
07-24-07, 12:22
[QUOTE=Mr. Wtby]Well guys, today I popped my anal cherry...and it hurt like shit! Oh, thats a bad old joke, sorry. Today I met Dayside down at Teddies for a few beers, since I had to be down there anyways.

So you never said who was on top You or Dayside....lol

Steel Blue

Dayside
07-24-07, 12:57
Steel I'm crushed, this morning when I read this forum I was the guy who accompanied Sandy to T's.
Now I've been reduced to Mr. Wtby's boy toy.
How the mighty have fallen.

Well it was worth it, because I got Cherlys number before his adventure begain.
Not only that, but I'm going to have a nice visit with her today,
You unfortunately will just have to read about it later.

Thanks both you guys for the number, Steel I know it probably was programmed in your phone first.

Yesturday was also productive because we have devised a plan to part with your phone.
Imagine what that will bring on ebay.

Sorry I can't write more I have to go rest for my date.

Day

[QUOTE=Mr. Wtby]Well guys, today I popped my anal cherry...and it hurt like shit! Oh, thats a bad old joke, sorry. Today I met Dayside down at Teddies for a few beers, since I had to be down there anyways.

So you never said who was on top You or Dayside....lol

Steel Blue

Member #3948
07-24-07, 13:28
I told her to ride you hard and hurt you...... I think your gonna like her, rember she loves her vibrator!

Steel Blue

Steel I'm crushed, this morning when I read this forum I was the guy who accompanied Sandy to T's.
Now I've been reduced to Mr. Wtby's boy toy.
How the mighty have fallen.

Well it was worth it, because I got Cherlys number before his adventure begain.
Not only that, but I'm going to have a nice visit with her today,
You unfortunately will just have to read about it later.

Thanks both you guys for the number, Steel I know it probably was programmed in your phone first.

Yesturday was also productive because we have devised a plan to part with your phone.
Imagine what that will bring on ebay.

Sorry I can't write more I have to go rest for my date.

Day

[QUOTE=Steel Blue]

Dayside
07-24-07, 22:36
Just got back from my date, sorry this is going to be a little short but I'm so damm tired I need some sleep.

thanks you guys for letting me sample once again your private stash.
With out going into to much detail let me tell you that girl almost killed me.

Cheryl is very much a different experience, because she completely tries to make you enjoy yourself, and thats a little new for me. Plus she has a killer body that she's not affraid to use it.
But more then that she's a nice girl who is trying to improve herself, she spent alot of time telling me about what she hopes to get out of school and a little bit about her upbringing.

Thanks again Steel and Wtby, I'll be sleeping like a baby tonight, lets hope I wake up in the morning.

I will be repeating.

KantDelay
07-25-07, 10:11
Second time with Unyk yesterday. She is a firecracker. I love the piercings. The only thing that bothered me was she tried treating me like a mark. I was with her once before and she remembered me, so WTF? I.e. she tried to rush me, but I was having nothing of it. Kind of enjoyed delaying her for a while. She made me laugh when it was over bc she said - hey, we have chemistry - we finished at the same time. I was like - oh, yeah and I have land in Florida I could sell ya. Regardless of her rushed attitude - I still enjoyed the session. The thing it might make me do is not look to her so quick next time. I saw two others that definitely peeked my interest. One was the short blond chick, which I read about but have to go back and read again. Anyways guys - stay safe.

- Kantdelay

CT Boobman
07-28-07, 00:27
I haven't been to Bridgeportport in a few years. A GF and the raids scared me off.

Well, I'm ready to come back! What is the current price structure at PM and T's?

I'll report my findings.

Thanks!

Doimakeuhorny
07-28-07, 23:33
For PMs they have a 5 dollar door charge, and a 5 dollar dance charge to get in the back, so work that in to your budget. Price in back depends on what your looking for, who you go with, and if they know you or not.

Some of the newer ones ask for it up front and you have to work a deal before knowing what the service is like. I dont like that as I like to adjust the tip for good service, so they know its not a given. Most of the usuals know not to bug you for tips untill after your dance. I usually give between 40-60 to my usuals depending on what I am in the mood for at the time. I have very rarely given more, and even goten away with less, in the old days.

So, all in all, if you bring 80 to PMs you can get in have a couple drinks have a great dance in the back and walk out very happy.

Bukkakeparty
07-30-07, 12:18
It was nice to have her back at Teddies saturday afternoon. Did anyone see that new girl at PM on saturday night, petite young Latina named Kim, WOW!

Bad Dawg
07-31-07, 01:03
It was nice to have her back at Teddies saturday afternoon. Did anyone see that new girl at PM on saturday night, petite young Latina named Kim, WOW!

You're right and thanks for the advice. Went in for the late afternoon Fri. saw a new blonde, Janice, she was hot but just kinda rushed in back, next time will try to wait it out for your recommended chica. Also my old fav Maria lost some weight and was lookin fine Lastly, a real nice, hot bartender, Wendy, treat them all nice. Thanks for all the great reports, BK!

DoItRight
07-31-07, 14:32
American is open on wed with some good gal's working. I just left there and the door guy informed me he is open sabrina does a good job guys try her out. BE SAFE

Member #3916
07-31-07, 18:30
Just some old pix I had in my phone from a couple of local establishments. I have sampled all of them. Linda was one of my favs, Lin was lazy, and Banessa had the best body.

MHO
07-31-07, 23:29
Just some old pix I had in my phone from a couple of local establishments. I have sampled all of them. Linda was one of my favs, Lin was lazy, and Banessa had the best body.

Awesome, thanks.

Seven Star
08-04-07, 19:33
I used to go to the Star in Fairfield all the time. Good massage, no haggle. A true, are&T on the way home type of experience. Anyone know of a similar place? I have tried one in Milford and one on Fairfield Ave and the massage sucked and they were all focused on the "menu items". I am not looking for a long menu, just leave work, stop by, are&T, go home, eat dinner. Go to sleep.

Am I the only one who looks for this type of thing?

Bukkakeparty
08-06-07, 16:20
I had dances with her a few times this weekend, she was there all day and night! That big juicy ass on such a small girl. I also spotted Nicole working in town again but now she uses the name Kathy, There are alot of new faces in town. Has anyone had that girl Kim?

Doh Man
08-06-07, 19:33
Ahh the old days, Nice pics man! Yes Linda was quite the looker back in the day sadly she doesn't look so great anymore. Bukkake! A few times with Caroline? Jeesh man she gotta be good! I have noticed a few new faces too last time I hit the places, but that is a good thing! Hopefully I can find a diamond in the rough.

Garthy
08-08-07, 16:05
Actually, it wasn't. But I had to cruise by Waterbury, so I decided to check out Teddies again. I had to leave. There were things going down there that scared me a lot more than some the usual fun n games ever would... Don't ask.

So I went to BC. Same as ever. I have to admit, their back area is still as pathetic as ever, but the Brazilian hottie I chose ws just that-- wicked hot, in fact. Big fake tits, small, muscular frame, and very, very talented.

I like the simplicity of the place. Dirty, cheap, fast. No cover (charge), no drink minimum, no nonsense. Fast, serious action! Cant complain about that!

Hugh Handsoman
08-09-07, 12:01
Is Mia's open.? I passed there twice last week signs and lights are off. The others were lit up.

Seven Star
08-09-07, 18:39
Try saying HJ, or RT. Just ask any amp and you will recieve it. Lose the cryptic bs, and say what you mean. This is not the Secret Service, just a monger sight. 7 star RIP.I actually didn't type it that way. I typed a R followed by and ampersand ( & ), followed by a T. Apparently, the board replaced the R with an are. Oh well.

I know I can just ask for it, but I am actually looking for a good massage. I have been to other AMPs where I just asked for the T at the end of a really crappy massage. The difference, of course, was the Star gave a very good massage followed by the T. I guess it is hard to explain unless you had frequented the Star when it was still there. I am sure there are others on this board that know what I am talking about.

Anyway, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

When In Vegas
08-10-07, 09:34
I know exactly what you mean. I too enjoy a good massage and then a simple tug or more depending on my mood. Which is one reason, I never leave the tip out before we start. I don't think you're going to find too many reviews of this type of place on this board.

Good luck,

Vegas

I actually didn't type it that way. I typed a R followed by and ampersand ( & ), followed by a T. Apparently, the board replaced the R with an are. Oh well.

I know I can just ask for it, but I am actually looking for a good massage. I have been to other AMPs where I just asked for the T at the end of a really crappy massage. The difference, of course, was the Star gave a very good massage followed by the T. I guess it is hard to explain unless you had frequented the Star when it was still there. I am sure there are others on this board that know what I am talking about.

Anyway, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

MyHobby
08-10-07, 11:03
so I decided to check out Teddies again. I had to leave. There were things going down there that scared me a lot more than some the usual fun n games ever would... Don't ask.

All right, now I have to ask

When In Vegas
08-11-07, 09:43
Did it involve a donkey?

All right, now I have to ask

Weedog
08-11-07, 11:29
I actually didn't type it that way. I typed a R followed by and ampersand ( & ), followed by a T. Apparently, the board replaced the R with an are. Oh well.

Anyway, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Try Derdres(spelling may be suspect) in Fairfield around exit 25 post road next to Sherwin Williams paint store. Strictly R/T. Its been awhile but it is $65-$80 (approx) for time + tip. Its clean and easy in and out with plenty of parking.

Mike32
08-11-07, 14:42
I live in a part of the country where a nice dance from a woman can cost a lot of money--a lot more than Bridgeport.

I am considering relocating back to CT and going to Teddies and PMs for nice dances from women. CTs proximity to NYC is also another factor for my work, etc...

I used to go to Teddies and PMs back in 2003 or so.

Given I am not there, I am reading this forum. Negative feedback abut Teddies--Garth's post--gives me some concern about my move. I don't want to show up and suddenly all the bars aren't there or they aren't safe or fun anymore.

Is Teddies and PMs still safe places for nice dances with women? Please post a good report and ease my mind so I can get out there!

Vague is fine. A report like "I went there it was safe. No gangs or nothing bad. I had a nice dance with a woman" would ease my concerns.

Thanks!

Rebrobate218
08-12-07, 01:12
I live in a part of the country where a nice dance from a woman can cost a lot of money--a lot more than Bridgeport.

I am considering relocating back to CT and going to Teddies and PMs for nice dances from women. CTs proximity to NYC is also another factor for my work, etc...

Given I am not there, I am reading this forum. Negative feedback abut Teddies--Garth's post--gives me some concern about my move. I don't want to show up and suddenly all the bars aren't there or they aren't safe or fun anymore.

Is Teddies and PMs still safe places for nice dances with women? Please post a good report and ease my mind so I can get out there!

Vague is fine. A report like "I went there it was safe. No gangs or nothing bad. I had a nice dance with a woman" would ease my concerns.

Thanks!

Mike, it is all a shadow of its former self. I was a big Keystone fan myself...nada..nothing anymore.

My question to you is if you are in NYC what can you share? I heard good things from girls who dance in Jersey about the Wedge in the Bronx, and I have always heard about Sin City in the Bronx...do you know anything??

VilunyaChert
08-12-07, 07:44
Try Derdres(spelling may be suspect) in Fairfield around exit 25 post road next to Sherwin Williams paint store. Strictly R/T. Its been awhile but it is $65-$80 (approx) for time + tip. Its clean and easy in and out with plenty of parking.

My experience with both is way dated, but Marlowe's (in Branford) was generally much superior to Deirdre's. Check the archives for both (and be creative with the spellings in your search..."Marlows", etc.).

DoItRight
08-12-07, 11:18
I'll add my two cents if I may. Bridgeport has the biggest bang for the buck as far as im concerned, other areas the prices are over board, but of course just my opin.

As always be safe.

Mike32
08-12-07, 12:04
Bridgeport is the bottom of the food chain as far as club costs.That much I know.

Can anyone tell me if they've been there this weekend? Can I ignore Garthy's post and assume B-port is all good?

Oh and sorry...no intel on NYC just yet. I'm on the left coast right now.

IN GENERAL, if my memory serves me right, CT is better than NYC in most regards. However, CL in NYC is a good source if you're decent looking and willing to waste both time and money. Women there cut rates if you're OK looking...place your own ad offering help (rather than responding) and see what you can negotiate. The ad offering help is just to find out who's out there; you need to negotiate later and keep in mind--she thinks she's going to see you a lot more often than she actually will. So the "regular" discount you're negotiating is in reality "not so regular." There will be schedule conflicts. Use that fact to your advantage.

But it will involve a trip to NYC, a trip back to your place, a trip back to NYC, and a trip back...4 trips...because many CL women have roommates and no car. That's like 4 hours down the drain...ok once in awhile but not regularly...

I did this a couple years back in NYC...good responses...one Korean woman who also worked for an agency at three times the price I paid--lost her number but she started dating some guy and didn't feel like giving me the discount anymore.

And there were a few generic American starving artist types that responded to my ad--lots of those in NYC. But invariably it took a lot of time, even if I saved some money.

OK, so there's some basic intel but it's two years old. If I get back and have time to waste I'll play that game but I like to know I have bars to go to as well.

So, bottom line, is all good in Teddies? Has anyone been there this weekend?

Weedog
08-13-07, 10:38
That much I know.

Can anyone tell me if they've been there this weekend? Can I ignore Garthy's post and assume be-port is all good?

Oh and sorry. No intel on NYC just yet. I'm on the left coast right now.

IN GENERAL, if my memory serves me right, CT is better than NYC in most regards. However, CL in NYC is a good source if you're decent looking and willing to waste both time and money. Women there cut rates if you're OK looking. Place your own ad offering help (rather than responding) and see what you can negotiate. The ad offering help is just to find out who's out there; you need to negotiate later and keep in mind--she thinks she's going to see you a lot more often than she actually will. So the "regular" discount you're negotiating is in reality "not so regular. " There will be schedule conflicts. Use that fact to your advantage.

But it will involve a trip to NYC, a trip back to your place, a trip back to NYC, and a trip back. 4 trips. Because many CL women have roommates and no car. That's like 4 hours down the drain. Ok once in awhile but not regularly.

I did this a couple years back in NYC. Good responses. One Korean woman who also worked for an agency at three times the price I paid--lost her number but she started dating some guy and didn't feel like giving me the discount anymore.

And there were a few generic American starving artist types that responded to my ad--lots of those in NYC. But invariably it took a lot of time, even if I saved some money.

OK, so there's some basic intel but it's two years old. If I get back and have time to waste I'll play that game but I like to know I have bars to go to as well.

So, bottom line, is all good in Teddies? Has anyone been there this weekend? The quick reply to that would be Yes & Yes

Bukkakeparty
08-13-07, 19:43
Has anyone been to Teddies lately? I heard from someone that there was undercover cops there last week and all the girls left. We better watch out!

Member #3948
08-14-07, 06:17

Thanks!

If you are changing your life dramatically based upon where you can get low cost "lap" dances you have more problems than you know. I would suggest you look a little harder where you are before you come here and are disappointed. Try getting a girlfriend, if possible twins are allways nice.

Steel Blue

Mike32
08-14-07, 11:05
I'm not changing my life drastically. I lived in CT for years (you missed that part of my post? ) I never intended to live in "man jose" (silicon valley) for more than 6 months or so. I'm here for consulting gig

There are lot more women per capita in NYC/CT than in "man jose. ". The census bureau says that. As well as personal observation. I've lived on both coasts

Everyone has more difficulty finding women in San Jose than in Connecticut or NYC. Statistically, hundreds of thousands of guys have to be single. If I have any problems at all, it's financial more than anything else. I'm decent looking but have had career problems for years.

I've had to move every 6 months or so for my job and lived in CT for almost 3 years. I have an ex-gf in CT

NYC is the biggest city in the US. There are plenty of reasons a person might want to be in the vacinity

I never go anywhere without getting data first. But it will be about the 8th time I've moved--usually I moved for work.

I don't thing insulting people for wanting to spend less belongs in this type of forum. I did find lots of intersting non-pro women in NYC. I could probably teach YOU a few things.

Olde Salt
08-15-07, 08:32
I agree with Mr. Blue: twins would be nice.

Hugh Handsoman
08-16-07, 14:42
I'll add my two cents if I may. Bridgeport has the biggest bang for the buck as far as im concerned, other areas the prices are over board, but of course just my opin.

As always be safe.

The Port is the Walmart for hoes..

Svengal
08-17-07, 19:11
Does anyone know the status of an old time favorite Glenda a/k/a Linda? Skinny blond Domincan. Busted last November in drug raid. Trying to get in touch. Please PM me if you have contacts. Thanks in advance.

Bukkakeparty
08-20-07, 17:37
Does anyone know the status of an old time favorite Glenda a/k/a Linda? Skinny blond Domincan. Busted last November in drug raid. Trying to get in touch. Please PM me if you have contacts. Thanks in advance.
Linda is about to or has already given birth. She hasn't been around because she was pregnant and she is living with her boyfriend in NY. So she should be back by the end of the year.
I had a great weekend at Teddies with Emilia and Annie and Caroline.
I missed the party for Kat on friday, I hear she flashed everyone.
I would like to know where the following girls are:
Baby Red
Caramel
Talia
Rosie
Jessie
Juliana
Tani
Sky
Chloe
Isis
Melinda
Julissa
Vicki

SR Only
08-21-07, 09:39

Tahlia

Tani

Wouldn't we all. :)

Bad Dawg
08-22-07, 01:42
Linda is about to or has already given birth. She hasn't been around because she was pregnant and she is living with her boyfriend in NY. So she should be back by the end of the year.
I had a great weekend at Teddies with Emilia and Annie and Caroline.
I missed the party for Kat on friday, I hear she flashed everyone.
Talia,[Tani?]

On Bk's word, went down to Ted's, kind a quiet. Saw a real hot blonde across the bar, when she noticed me lookin started to blow kisses and so I had no choice but to ask her for a dance. Turned out to be Annie, and she was fine with C's bordering on D's if I had to give grades! Just a few too many oh papi's but I was sufficiently obsessed with her incredible hot looks and dance. Saw a real sexy lookin dark lookin chick, hopin from a distance she available, but had to wait and no more time to do a dance with her, turned out she was Caroline, so she''ll be on for next time. Thanks Bukakeparty for all your scheisty inside info all these years, you're always right on with your recs. Last thing, I seconded Tani to your wish list.

Bukkakeparty
08-22-07, 16:09
I also was wondering where Ashley has been and someone messaged me looking for Mamacita a PR that always wore a camo outfit and Diamond has not been around and also Vegas but still wondering where the others have been too!
Bad Dawd- Annie is pretty good, those fake boobies and the price is right but Caroline is the way to go!
The best around right now are Caroline, Annie, Angie, Sandy, Unyk, Emilia, Christina, Brenda, Melissa and Andrea.
Has anyone tried that white girl Lil Mama,she kinda looks like Helen Hunt on crack.

Garthy
08-25-07, 21:36
That much I know.

Can anyone tell me if they've been there this weekend? Can I ignore Garthy's post and assume B-port is all good??

I am sure all of the current intel is correct on Teddies. All I say is be a little cautious. Now I would HATE for anyone to get busted for a sex offense should the place get raided for that. But what I saw going down there makes me worry the place will be under surveillance for much more serious shit. So I will (should I go back there again) NEVER park my car in their lot and I'll wear a cap or something similar which hids my face a bit just in case the place has cameras all around that they don't know about.

I know... it all sounds dramatic.

But then again, who the fuck knows with Connecticut? This state loves to crack down on AMPs and ignore guns, drugs, graft, corruption, etc.

Bukkakeparty
08-27-07, 12:48
I saw the return of Colombian Jennifer this weekend at Teddies who has finnally hit the wall so I went with Unyk, There are alot of the old Harrys girls there, Crystal, Gabby Annie, Marcielle, Caroline. PM has gone completely ghetto, even Shakers is better now and there is no cover there.
Garthy- I have noticed that the bouncers are checking everybody as they enter, even the veterans and they are always looking around and and flashing the flashlight in the champagne room, they are being careful.

Bp Black
08-27-07, 14:17
Ghetto huh.

Excellent and just in time for football season. :-)

Bukkakeparty
08-28-07, 12:55
Rumor is that Shakers now charges a $5 cover all day and all drinks are $2. Not a bad deal. I would like to see that place pick up.

Yogi28
08-28-07, 19:47
Has anyone seen Ivette, she used to bounce back and fourth from PM's and Teddies.

KantDelay
08-29-07, 21:46
Rumor is that Shakers now charges a $5 cover all day and all drinks are $2. Not a bad deal. I would like to see that place pick up.

I heard the same info today while at PM from a very reliable source. Although she also told me with an eye roll that the place is dead. I went there way before it was shut down, is the backroom the same with the bamboo/beaded curtains? Because that sucked - LOL. On another note while coming out from the back that girl said to me (by the way I've been in the back with her before and we usually chat at the bar even if I don't dance with her) - I want a room date with you and it's on me. WTF! Now that is a first for me. We jive pretty well in the back but what is her angle really? Any input would be appreciated. Personally what I hate about it is the fact that I don't want her to think I am all about her when I go into that club - I wouldn't think so, but.... It just sorta threw me. Believe me when I say I give the standard tip and keep the prices low. Well fellas, go a head an make fun of me if I am stupidly missing something, but I am looking for some input. L8R.

Bad Dawg
08-30-07, 02:09
Went in last week after a break.
Met BBW Baby D, then saw my old Amiga, Erika, she looked real good, lost some pounds and hung out a while. Wasn't interested in dancing here. But did get the look from Dominique. Now from all the bad press she's got, I was low key, but she looked fine, finer than last year, shorter hair and toned up and tight lookin. Gave her a few good tips on stage and left for Teddies.

Bad Dawg
08-30-07, 02:13
After two hours at PM's, was lookin forward to Ted's better ambience. Thanks Garthy for makin us aware, got thouroughly frisked, and noticed everybody did.
Saw Passion dancin in her fishnets, but she got snapped up quick. Then Mia found me, and I was stuck with dealin with her all about me convo. She's actuallly a nice person and looks fine, but not my type. Fortunately there was a real long wait for the CR and had to get going,

Bukkakeparty
08-31-07, 12:45
I have to say that Caroline is the busiest girl in town these days but luckily she had time for me yesterday. If you have not tried her you are missing out on something special! I also went with Sasha who was looking great!