PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

BellBottomBlue
09-23-21, 07:25
The picture with the sunglasses on definitely looks familiar but not positive seen so many ads and visited so many girls last few years not positive.Said she frequented Waterbury and Torrington. I know why someone would frequent Waterbury but why Torrington?

Snowman2
09-23-21, 08:46
Said she frequented Waterbury and Torrington. I know why someone would frequent Waterbury but why Torrington?https://archives.rep-am.com/2018/05/10/victims-mom-shes-at-peace/

BlueFox141
09-23-21, 09:16
Said she frequented Waterbury and Torrington. I know why someone would frequent Waterbury but why Torrington?Maybe she lives up there?

BellBottomBlue
09-23-21, 11:23
https://archives.rep-am.com/2018/05/10/victims-mom-shes-at-peace/Very sad, hope it's solved.

DirkyDiggy
09-23-21, 16:18
Very sad. I hate seeing these girls meet up and get stuck with the assholes who drag them down.

Very sad, hope it's solved.

Undersexed69
09-23-21, 21:05
This?

https://www.wfsb.com/news/50-000-reward-offered-for-info-linked-to-burlington-murder-case/article_6b8136d8-1a10-11ec-9244-2bdced18de25.html

https://www.fox61.com/article/news/local/reward-offered-for-information-on-mother-found-murdered-in-2018/520-a982c809-9a6a-4074-aa03-dd231ed89a8cI believe this was the girl that went by Kiara on them? So very sad. This breaks my heart.

SergeG
09-30-21, 22:51
Finally finding some time to do the last part.

As I said in the last post, I had setup a 1 H for the next AM with Anna (first name), aka Glamour screen name. Went to bed hopeful. That lady looked amazing in the ad. I posted some ad pictures below. One detail you'll see is a pendant piercing at her belly button. The reason she has that is because when she was pregnant, her belly button went inside out and she hated it. She hated it and tried to hide by doing the piercing. That is what she told me during a talk about her pregnancy. There is no sign she was ever pregnant. She works hard to keep her body as it is.

At 10 AM, the mediator contacted me for confirmation and gave me the address. Again quiet street, coded door 1st door and 2nd door with a ring to the apartment. I cannot stress out the point about how nice it is to not to have to be on your guard like in a war zone for TOFFT or the angst of being scammed or ghosted. That stuff we have to go thru here these days just make it so much less fun. You know where you go and what to expect. All these places are white collar buildings with regular people in them. No ghettos, doubtful hotels or Norman Bates mansions. The beds are clean, towels ready, modern showers.

I go up the stairs making the least possible noise and the lady opened the door wide. She was waiting for me already since I rung the bell. She was barefoot, had white underwear and bra with an open white shirt down to the top of her thighs. I just got a Tyson punch in the guts. Long legs, perfect skin, gorgeous face and smile. Physically she was a 100/100 pretty much as Sasha was but a different type. She could easily have been a top model in my eyes. She told me to speak quietly later that the neighbor across was a bitching old lady and she had been in trouble with her. We crossed a living room / kitchen and went to her bedroom. I could see a 2nd bedroom and 2 bathrooms in the hallway. I learned the 2nd room was occupied by her female roommate. She told me later that was kind of her close protection. The contact was very good right away. She was very pleasant, we chatted a bit and I went for a 5 mn shower. Her English was good and that made her a candidate for the ovrn. Coming back she was waiting for me on the bed this time the shirt off. Her skin was not as white as Sasha, more "sun tanned" but just as soft and no faults. And my God that ass!! Just perfect. One hand would hold one half. The whole thing fitted in my 2 hands. Not an oz of fat anywhere. We started kissing. She was GFE and good DFK. I really enjoyed this. I wanted to take my time even if just 1 H because this was a trial for my ovrn. I started taking the bra off and spend some quality time there then both our bottoms went off. I just had to eat the entire meal from top down and head and tail. She enjoyed the Daty and proceeded to take care of me. Even as I was quite spent by now, I had to stop her. I wanted FS. She was quite tight, went mish, she put her leg around me and we kissed all the way. I did not last long but it was pretty intense. That girl was absolutely gorgeous from every angle. She cuddled and we started to talk and she said she like my style, taking it slow first, as too many guys are jumping for the main disk right away and she does not enjoy that. She said she prefers quality over quantity and as long as she is also taken care of, she is happy. This was going really well and we connected perfectly. We seemed to have matching personalities, which I did not have with the prior top beauty Sasha, and that sealed the deal for me. I made my decision: this would be my ovrn. Search over. I told her that it seems we were a good match and I would be comfortable to spend the ovrn with her but only if she wanted to spend it with me as well. If not, it would be OK. An ovrn is only good if I know the lady is appreciating the company. From her look, I knew she would no problems being booked anyway since it was a Friday night. I was actually worried to get her because it was a Friday night.

She looked at me a bit surprised and said "yes, I think we would have a good time spending the night but talk to them right away because it is a bit late" (she meant the agency). I made the date with the agency while still there. I expected a yes. After all, I was now VIP regular and that mediator owed me that deal after the disaster night before. The mediator OKed it and I posted my text picture below to show her relieved reaction. LOL! She must have felt really bad from the day before. We set an 8 PM to 7 AM at Anna's place since I had to go back to my hotel take my stuff and fly off later that AM.

We had started good talks during the interludes and she mentioned there were a few things she would like to share about her personal projects and stuff. She was happy the agency gave the green light and asked me to bring a bottle of wine and fruits if I could. Told her yes and that I would take her to a restaurant anyway. This could not have gone any better.

At 7:30 PM, I leave the hotel, this time saying again to the clerk at the lobby "For sure this time don't expect me back before tomorrow morning". He laughed and responded "we'll see. I am here all night, You can come back anytime". I go to her place and this time she opened the door just with underwear. She led me to her bedroom where we could speak more freely without being heard. I had the wine the fruits which I put down for now because well I had better things in mind. We went thru a round. Took my time again. Like wine tasting. My hand all extended would go over her belly from one end to the other. I guess the round lasted about 1 h30 when I decided we go to dinner. She dressed up with some sort of tight pants kind of like yoga pants, light summer shirt, put some makeup, high heels. I got another hit from Tyson right in the face. That girl was a knockout. We walked to a place not far I spotted earlier. This walk was just as good as the rounds. Having that girl taking your arm, leaning on you walking in the street was just an amazing feeling. She was so sensual and it felt so natural. Like an old GF going back in time. I would have killed someone to be 27 years old again. I was on cloud 9.

The funny part was to watch the guys where we went. We stopped at the restaurant and the owner there was reading a newspaper and when he looked up his face changed. He just could not keep his eyes off her. He never saw me I guess. Then a waiter came to sit us. He kept it more composed because he had to talk to me. We talked a lot and she seemed quite engaged, again like a true girlfriend. Learned that she was married. Had a boy at 18. Divorced. Kid looked nothing like her, typical blond, blue eye boy from the pictures. Told me her kid was with her mom in Ukraine. Had 2 boyfriends after that, one German and one French who she broke up with recently after 2 years (she was not working at that time). The guy wanted her back even as a client. Poor soul. She asked me what I thought. I told her it would never work like that and she did agree. We talked about her job and the hardship she faces with it and that she hoped it would not change her. Then about her dream project: making her line of clothing. She had good ideas but a bit unfocused. She seemed to read a lot. She was quite smart. Privately she seems to be more on domination and love to have her toes sucked LOL. Since I like to be the dominant one, I split the apple and did her a very nice toe job followed by a good foot massage after the walking back. She loved it. Me too. I would have done anything to her at that point.

Back to the apartment we had a long round 2, she introduce me to a few toys, nothing fancy. I could have had Greek but I just could not stay away from the front door, had limited amos and I did not want to break anything so tight back there. I did get a fantastic CIM. She really took care of me for a long time on that job. Brother was a bit tired for a third shot, I told her it was OK to quit and we could wait for later but she persisted. Took care of the entire area: tip, shaft, eating nuts and below. Brother could not resist and when ready, she went for a deep throating until the fireworks. She continues the motion per instructions for awhile. It was quite late when she cuddled and we went for a nap under her bedsheets. Honestly, this is how I want to die when it comes. A gorgeous girl sleeping in my arms in her bed sheets after a lot of great action.

In the morning I went under the cover and proceed to wake her up by a long slow and very details all inclusive Daty, rimming and all sort of things. My breakfast of sorts and it was better tasting than croissants. She was hard to wake up and so was my brother but after a while she did and she took him in her mouth when I positioned by her side one hand working down and the other up on the breasticules. While she was at work, I felt her getting quite wet suddenly and that just jolted tired brother for a last hurray. I tried to make that one count, slow and deep until I just could not hold on on the ever slippery cave. I stayed 30 mn more than planned and left around 7:30. That was very hard to do.

She told me she was going to come to New York in the near future earlier. She has a female friend there. COVID screwed it up for her last year. I suggested we could meet. She agreed and we exchanged personal phone and email.

That girl was a 100/100. She was sensual, engaged, not mechanical, attentive, affectionate, smart, gorgeous, funny. I don't even know why she does this (although she told me she saves around $150 K / year and now owned properties in her country). I think she also looks for a potential partner. The 2 BF prior were clients (48 y and 58 y) and without going into details here, I believe she checked me out during the outing and after. LOL. She told me she enjoyed the ovrn. Not many shell out 1200 e + options but again, I had prepared and it was well worth it. But of course she is looking up not down even if age difference doesn't seem to matter to Ukrainians.

It was the best experience in this hobby I ever had. I just can't believe that this is what $300/ H (250 e) gets you. We need to do a tourist group trip because it is so different from what we experience here. I hope I'll see her again. We texted a little since then. She is a very nice girl. She is what GFE should always be.

I had found a few good ladies on STG but they all seem to have something broken to have just good fun without chemicals, lies, scam at some point, anger and all make terrible decisions. I have not gone out since I am back. The value is so not there now. I am saving.

I hope you guys enjoyed this. I spent a lot of time writing. Anyone Senior with good creds doing a trip there can reach out. I can get you in touch for VIP treat with that agency but I want to make sure you are a decent behaving guy because I am not burning this bridge I have and I would have to vouch for you.

Big Mac Daddy
10-01-21, 10:11

As I said in the last post, I had setup a 1 H for the next AM with Anna (first name), aka Glamour screen name. Went to bed hopeful. That lady looked amazing in the ad. I posted some ad pictures below.
I hope you guys enjoyed this. I spent a lot of time writing.I think everyone appreciates your adventure and expended time to write this up. Really great stuff to experience!

I've had my share of those overnighters years ago in Boston with some who were Eros visitors and some who were UTR friends. The cloud 9 reference is an understatement but it is good enough to describe the mental and physical euphoria with that clockless smorgasbord of delights.

As you know, those are lifetime memories!

BMD.

Newbie58
10-01-21, 10:50
Awesome report, Serge. Thank you. I would think Alex the Asian MILF would be right up your alley: all the good stuff and none of the bad. GFE to the max.

As I said in the last post, I had setup a 1 H for the next AM with Anna (first name), aka Glamour screen name. Went to bed hopeful. That lady looked amazing in the ad. I posted some ad pictures below. One detail you'll see is a pendant piercing at her belly button. The reason she has that is because when she was pregnant, her belly button went inside out and she hated it. She hated it and tried to hide by doing the piercing. That is what she told me during a talk about her pregnancy. There is no sign she was ever pregnant. She works hard to keep her body as it is.

At 10 AM, the mediator contacted me for confirmation and gave me the address. Again quiet street, coded door 1st door and 2nd door with a ring to the apartment. I cannot stress out the point about how nice it is to not to have to be on your guard like in a war zone for TOFFT or the angst of being scammed or ghosted. That stuff we have to go thru here these days just make it so much less fun. You know where you go and what to expect. All these places are white collar buildings with regular people in them. No ghettos, doubtful hotels or Norman Bates mansions. The beds are clean, towels ready, modern showers.

I go up the stairs making the least possible noise and the lady opened the door wide. She was waiting for me already since I rung the bell. She was barefoot, had white underwear and bra with an open white shirt down to the top of her thighs. I just got a Tyson punch in the guts. Long legs, perfect skin, gorgeous face and smile. Physically she was a 100/100 pretty much as Sasha was but a different type. She could easily have been a top model in my eyes. She told me to speak quietly later that the neighbor across was a bitching old lady and she had been in trouble with her. We crossed a living room / kitchen and went to her bedroom. I could see a 2nd bedroom and 2 bathrooms in the hallway. I learned the 2nd room was occupied by her female roommate. She told me later that was kind of her close protection. The contact was very good right away. She was very pleasant, we chatted a bit and I went for a 5 mn shower. Her English was good and that made her a candidate for the ovrn. Coming back she was waiting for me on the bed this time the shirt off. Her skin was not as white as Sasha, more "sun tanned" but just as soft and no faults. And my God that ass!! Just perfect. One hand would hold one half. The whole thing fitted in my 2 hands. Not an oz of fat anywhere. We started kissing. She was GFE and good DFK. I really enjoyed this. I wanted to take my time even if just 1 H because this was a trial for my ovrn. I started taking the bra off and spend some quality time there then both our bottoms went off. I just had to eat the entire meal from top down and head and tail. She enjoyed the Daty and proceeded to take care of me. Even as I was quite spent by now, I had to stop her. I wanted FS. She was quite tight, went mish, she put her leg around me and we kissed all the way. I did not last long but it was pretty intense. That girl was absolutely gorgeous from every angle. She cuddled and we started to talk and she said she like my style, taking it slow first, as too many guys are jumping for the main disk right away and she does not enjoy that. She said she prefers quality over quantity and as long as she is also taken care of, she is happy. This was going really well and we connected perfectly. We seemed to have matching personalities, which I did not have with the prior top beauty Sasha, and that sealed the deal for me. I made my decision: this would be my ovrn. Search over. I told her that it seems we were a good match and I would be comfortable to spend the ovrn with her but only if she wanted to spend it with me as well. If not, it would be OK. An ovrn is only good if I know the lady is appreciating the company. From her look, I knew she would no problems being booked anyway since it was a Friday night. I was actually worried to get her because it was a Friday night.

She looked at me a bit surprised and said "yes, I think we would have a good time spending the night but talk to them right away because it is a bit late" (she meant the agency). I made the date with the agency while still there. I expected a yes. After all, I was now VIP regular and that mediator owed me that deal after the disaster night before. The mediator OKed it and I posted my text picture below to show her relieved reaction. LOL! She must have felt really bad from the day before. We set an 8 PM to 7 AM at Anna's place since I had to go back to my hotel take my stuff and fly off later that AM.

We had started good talks during the interludes and she mentioned there were a few things she would like to share about her personal projects and stuff. She was happy the agency gave the green light and asked me to bring a bottle of wine and fruits if I could. Told her yes and that I would take her to a restaurant anyway. This could not have gone any better.

At 7:30 PM, I leave the hotel, this time saying again to the clerk at the lobby "For sure this time don't expect me back before tomorrow morning". He laughed and responded "we'll see. I am here all night, You can come back anytime". I go to her place and this time she opened the door just with underwear. She led me to her bedroom where we could speak more freely without being heard. I had the wine the fruits which I put down for now because well I had better things in mind. We went thru a round. Took my time again. Like wine tasting. My hand all extended would go over her belly from one end to the other. I guess the round lasted about 1 h30 when I decided we go to dinner. She dressed up with some sort of tight pants kind of like yoga pants, light summer shirt, put some makeup, high heels. I got another hit from Tyson right in the face. That girl was a knockout. We walked to a place not far I spotted earlier. This walk was just as good as the rounds. Having that girl taking your arm, leaning on you walking in the street was just an amazing feeling. She was so sensual and it felt so natural. Like an old GF going back in time. I would have killed someone to be 27 years old again. I was on cloud 9.

The funny part was to watch the guys where we went. We stopped at the restaurant and the owner there was reading a newspaper and when he looked up his face changed. He just could not keep his eyes off her. He never saw me I guess. Then a waiter came to sit us. He kept it more composed because he had to talk to me. We talked a lot and she seemed quite engaged, again like a true girlfriend. Learned that she was married. Had a boy at 18. Divorced. Kid looked nothing like her, typical blond, blue eye boy from the pictures. Told me her kid was with her mom in Ukraine. Had 2 boyfriends after that, one German and one French who she broke up with recently after 2 years (she was not working at that time). The guy wanted her back even as a client. Poor soul. She asked me what I thought. I told her it would never work like that and she did agree. We talked about her job and the hardship she faces with it and that she hoped it would not change her. Then about her dream project: making her line of clothing. She had good ideas but a bit unfocused. She seemed to read a lot. She was quite smart. Privately she seems to be more on domination and love to have her toes sucked LOL. Since I like to be the dominant one, I split the apple and did her a very nice toe job followed by a good foot massage after the walking back. She loved it. Me too. I would have done anything to her at that point.

Back to the apartment we had a long round 2, she introduce me to a few toys, nothing fancy. I could have had Greek but I just could not stay away from the front door, had limited amos and I did not want to break anything so tight back there. I did get a fantastic CIM. She really took care of me for a long time on that job. Brother was a bit tired for a third shot, I told her it was OK to quit and we could wait for later but she persisted. Took care of the entire area: tip, shaft, eating nuts and below. Brother could not resist and when ready, she went for a deep throating until the fireworks. She continues the motion per instructions for awhile. It was quite late when she cuddled and we went for a nap under her bedsheets. Honestly, this is how I want to die when it comes. A gorgeous girl sleeping in my arms in her bed sheets after a lot of great action.

In the morning I went under the cover and proceed to wake her up by a long slow and very details all inclusive Daty, rimming and all sort of things. My breakfast of sorts and it was better tasting than croissants. She was hard to wake up and so was my brother but after a while she did and she took him in her mouth when I positioned by her side one hand working down and the other up on the breasticules. While she was at work, I felt her getting quite wet suddenly and that just jolted tired brother for a last hurray. I tried to make that one count, slow and deep until I just could not hold on on the ever slippery cave. I stayed 30 mn more than planned and left around 7:30. That was very hard to do.

She told me she was going to come to New York in the near future earlier. She has a female friend there. COVID screwed it up for her last year. I suggested we could meet. She agreed and we exchanged personal phone and email.

That girl was a 100/100. She was sensual, engaged, not mechanical, attentive, affectionate, smart, gorgeous, funny. I don't even know why she does this (although she told me she saves around $150 K / year and now owned properties in her country). I think she also looks for a potential partner. The 2 BF prior were clients (48 y and 58 y) and without going into details here, I believe she checked me out during the outing and after. LOL. She told me she enjoyed the ovrn. Not many shell out 1200 e + options but again, I had prepared and it was well worth it. But of course she is looking up not down even if age difference doesn't seem to matter to Ukrainians.

It was the best experience in this hobby I ever had. I just can't believe that this is what $300/ H (250 e) gets you. We need to do a tourist group trip because it is so different from what we experience here. I hope I'll see her again. We texted a little since then. She is a very nice girl. She is what GFE should always be.

I had found a few good ladies on STG but they all seem to have something broken to have just good fun without chemicals, lies, scam at some point, anger and all make terrible decisions. I have not gone out since I am back. The value is so not there now. I am saving.

I hope you guys enjoyed this. I spent a lot of time writing. Anyone Senior with good creds doing a trip there can reach out. I can get you in touch for VIP treat with that agency but I want to make sure you are a decent behaving guy because I am not burning this bridge I have and I would have to vouch for you.

FooManly
10-01-21, 12:42
Both in trying to find a girl like Anna and in working to pay for your trip. I'm glad that she was the last lady too so that you left with amazing memories. Thanks for sharing this in detail and the other experiences as well. We've talked in length about this and Anna but it was great to see the write up and all of the experiences there.

Foo.

At 10 AM, the mediator contacted me for confirmation and gave me the address. Again quiet street, coded door 1st door and 2nd door with a ring to the apartment. I cannot stress out the point about how nice it is to not to have to be on your guard like in a war zone for TOFFT or the angst of being scammed or ghosted. That stuff we have to go thru here these days just make it so much less fun. You know where you go and what to expect. All these places are white collar buildings with regular people in them. No ghettos, doubtful hotels or Norman Bates mansions. The beds are clean, towels ready, modern showers...

SergeG
10-01-21, 21:20
Thanks guys. Yes these are certainly great memories and honestly I had this idea and the drive given the disaster CT now is. I am not sure why. It is not LE. They have that there too. I think it comes from a better and safer organization and less or no red tapes from agencies. It is like having your matchmaker for you. May be I got lucky and found the right lady handling this.

Note that ANY of these girls are at play for 250 e. Mostly no substance or drama included (clearly I had 1 issue out of 4 because she was new and not well vetted). For 300 e you get Greek with any of them. Foo, I sent you a pict of one that I knew you would love of that same caliber that was proposed to me as a GFE match. I was so high on that top experience I turned her down. Here today, I'll run to it for 1/2 the beauty!

Besides, that was not a high end agency. It was a middle lane one. 500 e to 600 e H will give you real P. Stars movie model and you can re-enact whatever scene you like in private. Try that with the latest $600 H STG. Then you have EscortAngels which is an entire different world with 24/7 availability on demand with a contract. But honestly what more can one get out of this true high end? An IQ of 180? I guess you get some celebs. For 250 e you already get caviar by my standards.

We are so being let down around here and it becomes so obvious when you try elsewhere. BMD I understand how you may feel about Boston back then if it was like that. Because I am experiencing a loss at this time. All you get is ghosting and overall a very unprofessional attitude but as this becomes the norm, it becomes the new normal here: high prices bad services and attitudes, many look bad. Yeah, some guys are dicks some girls will say and we act accordingly. Well that is their job to weed out the bad from the good, for those who are not high all the time, drop the leechy stoned pimp and get may be a real biz assistant, and turn this around to what it was once. I don't know.

Spa Spazz
10-04-21, 11:25
Has anyone checked to see if any of these postings are real? Search "bodyrubs CT", and you get a bunch of Backpage. Like sites.

YesBackpage has some rather hot chicks, which of course seem TGTBT.

Any and all feedback is appreciated. Post here or PM me.

- Spazz -.

ArviK88
10-04-21, 20:09
Thanks for raising this topic. My sense is that everything there is fake, except for a few Asian massage ads that provide CT phone numbers for contact, but of course the pictures are fake.

I tried to set up dates with a few from there but they ask for deposits, advance payments, booking fees, which is crazy someone would even consider given that nobody can be verified.

After I realized that I tried and came close to meeting someone who advertised payment in cash or no advance payment.

However, even those turned out to be bait and switch. I went a couple of times to the designated meeting location only to be asked at the last minute to go buy an eBay or steam card instead of cash, otherwise they would not give me the room number.

I made the mistake once and never again to get 6 $20 steam game cards, 4 of which I had to resell at a loss after wasting 2 of them by scratching the code and sending pictures to the scammer.

The worst part is that there are some dangerous agents behind those ads. After texting back and forth with some behind those ads and refusing to send them money I started receiving threatening texts to my burner phone numbers that I'm in trouble for wasting their time, some saying they were with the Mexican cartel, they know where I live and they are going to kill a member of my family, and even receiving pictures of mutilated and violently killed men saying that's what is going to happen to me if I don't pay them money.

The bottom line is, please stay away from that site!

Has anyone checked to see if any of these postings are real? Search "bodyrubs CT", and you get a bunch of Backpage. Like sites.

YesBackpage has some rather hot chicks, which of course seem TGTBT.

Any and all feedback is appreciated. Post here or PM me.

- Spazz -.

Spa Spazz
10-07-21, 16:34
Thanks for raising this topic. My sense is that everything there is fake, except for a few Asian massage ads that provide CT phone numbers for contact, but of course the pictures are fake.

I tried to set up dates with a few from there but they ask for deposits, advance payments, booking fees, which is crazy someone would even consider given that nobody can be verified.

After I realized that I tried and came close to meeting someone who advertised payment in cash or no advance payment.

However, even those turned out to be bait and switch. I went a couple of times to the designated meeting location only to be asked at the last minute to go buy an eBay or steam card instead of cash, otherwise they would not give me the room number.

I made the mistake once and never again to get 6 $20 steam game cards, 4 of which I had to resell at a loss after wasting 2 of them by scratching the code and sending pictures to the scammer.

The worst part is that there are some dangerous agents behind those ads. After texting back and forth with some behind those ads and refusing to send them money I started receiving threatening texts to my burner phone numbers that I'm in trouble for wasting their time, some saying they were with the Mexican cartel, they know where I live and they are going to kill a member of my family, and even receiving pictures of mutilated and violently killed men saying that's what is going to happen to me if I don't pay them money.

The bottom line is, please stay away from that site!Wow, I knew they were probably bad, but not THAT bad. Thanks on behalf of all of us for the heads-up!

- Spazz -.

Spa Spazz
10-08-21, 11:56
My go-to AMPs don't have much in the way of younger girls. I don't want real young, and I really don't want any whom I believe to be trafficked, just a nice sexy spinner who enjoys herself.

I guess I'm looking for another Yoko from Silver Lane.

Any help fellas?

Reply here or PM me.

- Spazz -.

Mr Mike1952
10-12-21, 15:25
My go-to AMPs don't have much in the way of younger girls. I don't want real young, and I really don't want any whom I believe to be trafficked, just a nice sexy spinner who enjoys herself.

I guess I'm looking for another Yoko from Silver Lane.

Any help fellas?

Reply here or PM me.

- Spazz.I wouldn't have called Yoko a spinner, but she did give the impression of enjoying her job and liking her clients.

PutNamAnthony
10-23-21, 21:41
Fk JB, Enough.

ILoveThatPoo
01-03-22, 19:17
The bottom of the pendulum seems to be swinging in the other direction. It used to be I measured what I found online or on the street by what I could get at the local AMP. Back then when a working girl offered me what I wanted for $150-$200 I would compare it to what I could get in the local Asian massage parlor for the same price and then make a decision.

Now I look at the ads online and, please forget the walking workin. They are death on heels. When I look at the ads I find online I compare it to what I can get at the local AMP. So, without risking anything I can go into a comfortable building get a nice table shower with a girl who pretends to really like me and then get a massage and a great hand job, blow job or even laid on the flip.

Then after I have shot my Poo Goo, the nice girl cleans me up. She cleans me up with a big smile a big hug and a big thank you and please come back as soon as you can! How can you beat that? The only downside I find to going to an AMP is that every experience is perfect. I don't have to worry about getting stood up, ripped off, stabbed, shot, etc. Yes, definitely boring. That's why I don't go more often. Excitement.

Excitement is the fuel that runs the game. Once in a while though I do like to get back to boring.

Poo.

Ray Alan
01-04-22, 08:36
The bottom of the pendulum seems to be swinging in the other direction. It used to be I measured what I found online or on the street by what I could get at the local AMP. Back then when a working girl offered me what I wanted for $150-$200 I would compare it to what I could get in the local Asian massage parlor for the same price and then make a decision.

Now I look at the ads online and, please forget the walking workin. They are death on heels. When I look at the ads I find online I compare it to what I can get at the local AMP. So, without risking anything I can go into a comfortable building get a nice table shower with a girl who pretends to really like me and then get a massage and a great hand job, blow job or even laid on the flip.

Then after I have shot my Poo Goo, the nice girl cleans me up. She cleans me up with a big smile a big hug and a big thank you and please come back as soon as you can! How can you beat that? The only downside I find to going to an AMP is that every experience is perfect. I don't have to worry about getting stood up, ripped off, stabbed, shot, etc. Yes, definitely boring. That's why I don't go more often. Excitement.

Excitement is the fuel that runs the game. Once in a while though I do like to get back to boring.

Poo.I very much agree with you Poo. I stopped frequenting AMPs many years ago because every experience was same old, same old. But hen after a while of seeing the indy's I dabbled back in the the AMP scene more as a serendipitous experience then anything else.

Bbctrev
01-04-22, 19:26
Does anyone know a get around or a way to bypass recaptcha? I was recently asked to click on "living rooms" with a whole bunch of home interior pictures. This is getting to be an annoying hassle for me. Please if anyone know a way or a browser addon that I can avoid these things.

DirkyDiggy
01-05-22, 11:39
Wish I knew. That fucking living room thing drives me nuts! Seriously? Living rooms?

Does anyone know a get around or a way to bypass recaptcha? I was recently asked to click on "living rooms" with a whole bunch of home interior pictures. This is getting to be an annoying hassle for me. Please if anyone know a way or a browser addon that I can avoid these things.

TwinSnow99
01-05-22, 11:54
Does anyone know a get around or a way to bypass recaptcha? I was recently asked to click on "living rooms" with a whole bunch of home interior pictures. This is getting to be an annoying hassle for me. Please if anyone know a way or a browser addon that I can avoid these things.The purpose of these is not only to provide security but to collect data for AI. Unless its changed recently, the way they are programmed is that each captcha has a minimum number (usually 3) of choices that it will accept.

You don't actually need to select the 3 correct living room pictures. As long as you select at least 3 pictures, it will go through.

Woody50
01-05-22, 12:15
The purpose of these is not only to provide security but to collect data for AI. Unless its changed recently, the way they are programmed is that each captcha has a minimum number (usually 3) of choices that it will accept.

You don't actually need to select the 3 correct living room pictures. As long as you select at least 3 pictures, it will go through.That's part of it, if a specific user is using it for that purpose.

More often, the point is to prevent other machines or simple scripts (bots) from viewing and collecting the information behind it. Each time you fail, another random set or image is presented. In this instance, selecting a certain number of random images will not allow you to see the info behind it.

TwinSnow99
01-05-22, 16:15
That's part of it, if a specific user is using it for that purpose.

More often, the point is to prevent other machines or simple scripts (bots) from viewing and collecting the information behind it. Each time you fail, another random set or image is presented. In this instance, selecting a certain number of random images will not allow you to see the info behind it.Yes, the security portion is to prevent scripting and brute force attacks.

The captcha is also collecting data intuitively by selecting the images it knows from previous data entries and presenting you with new images to build its database. For example, if a picture has been selecting 97/100 times as a "living room", the confidence level is high enough that the AI knows that its a picture of a living room. If the next image it spits out is 16/100 of being a living room, then it has a low confidence level and will accept any selection you choose as long as you select the minimum entries (usually 3). This data is fed into image learning software (think google lens on your phone).

JonMels
01-05-22, 16:55
Wish I knew. That fucking living room thing drives me nuts! Seriously? Living rooms?My favorite is the "find the bicycles" and then there's a microscopic photo of a motorcycle wheel in the panel. Does it count?

Jeep2013
01-05-22, 17:44
I wish this forum had way to like and react to posts. Certain members have very good advice / reports and deserve a like on their posts.

EggPoacher88
01-08-22, 00:44
Fk JB, Enough.I cosign this message.

Bbctrev
01-08-22, 07:05
Where are all these babies going from all these stg providers? There's three well known providers that just recently had babies we'll just name them St, Je and Si / Kt. LOL And through the grapevine I heard Je just had a miscarriage. Once these girls pushed out those babies they were right back to work in a short time. Is there some kind of paid adoption scheme going on? We have to be careful who we are dumping our loads in guys.

Kwagmire
01-08-22, 11:09
Where are all these babies going from all these stg providers? There's three well known providers that just recently had babies we'll just name them St, Je and Si / Kt. LOL And through the grapevine I heard Je just had a miscarriage. Once these girls pushed out those babies they were right back to work in a short time. Is there some kind of paid adoption scheme going on? We have to be careful who we are dumping our loads in guys.As the demons take over, these girls will do anything for a buck. If they once had a standard of "only covered" for STD and pregnancy prevention, but they can upcharge or just get more business or simply avoid the hassle and expense of going to the store for condoms, the demons will kick those standards out the window. And there are a LOT of unscrupulous guys out there who get off on leaving a big load in a girl -- they let their biological impulses take over. I get it -- cumming in a girl is satisfying in the moment. The problem, which they're apparently unconcerned about, is that behavior messes up two lives: the girl's life gets worse, because dealing with a pregnancy without any resources while managing a drug problem is near-on impossible, and the resulting kid is definitely going to be messed up because his / her mom did drugs while pregnant and then the kid will definitely be in the system and have lifelong issues due to having no father and a fucked up mother. Those messed up kids are the responsibility of society now.

What guys forget is that government has lots of resources, and they want fathers to pony up for their illegitimate kids when the mom is on welfare (and these moms are always on welfare when they get pregnant and have a kid -- they enter the system direct from the hospital). I don't know if it's common or even likely, but it is conceivable that the DCF enforcement division could somehow track down a bunch of guys for genetic paternity testing by going through a provider's phone or email forensically, or through some other means, and if the dude's opsec isn't perfect he could be on the losing end of that lottery. Not sure if that ever happens, but it might. I bet when it does, it doesn't get reported here.

Anyway, this isn't meant to be a shaming post but if you're not going to wrap it up for the girl's or society's sake, at least do it to potentially save your own ass from 18 years of hell and expense.

BlueFox141
01-08-22, 11:39
Where are all these babies going from all these stg providers? There's three well known providers that just recently had babies we'll just name them St, Je and Si / Kt. LOL And through the grapevine I heard Je just had a miscarriage. Once these girls pushed out those babies they were right back to work in a short time. Is there some kind of paid adoption scheme going on? We have to be careful who we are dumping our loads in guys.Most of them come from their pimps or their boyfriends. I have known a number of great girls in Waterbury, all of them street walkers, who have gotten with a guy and just made babies. They all have ended up losing them! Two big ones that come to mind for me are Nina, and Kat.

Blue.

Bbctrev
01-08-22, 14:13
As the demons take over, these girls will do anything for a buck. If they once had a standard of "only covered" for STD and pregnancy prevention, but they can upcharge or just get more business or simply avoid the hassle and expense of going to the store for condoms, the demons will kick those standards out the window. And there are a LOT of unscrupulous guys out there who get off on leaving a big load in a girl -- they let their biological impulses take over. I get it -- cumming in a girl is satisfying in the moment. The problem, which they're apparently unconcerned about, is that behavior messes up two lives: the girl's life gets worse, because dealing with a pregnancy without any resources while managing a drug problem is near-on impossible, and the resulting kid is definitely going to be messed up because his / her mom did drugs while pregnant and then the kid will definitely be in the system and have lifelong issues due to having no father and a fucked up mother. Those messed up kids are the responsibility of society now.

What guys forget is that government has lots of resources, and they want fathers to pony up for their illegitimate kids when the mom is on welfare (and these moms are always on welfare when they get pregnant and have a kid -- they enter the system direct from the hospital). I don't know if it's common or even likely, but it is conceivable that the DCF enforcement division could somehow track down a bunch of guys for genetic paternity testing by going through a provider's phone or email forensically, or through some other means, and if the dude's opsec isn't perfect he could be on the losing end of that lottery. Not sure if that ever happens, but it might. I bet when it does, it doesn't get reported here.

Anyway, this isn't meant to be a shaming post but if you're not going to wrap it up for the girl's or society's sake, at least do it to potentially save your own ass from 18 years of hell and expense.I've been snipped for over ten years now so its a gentlemens courtesy from me. I totally understand what your saying but what your explaining happens a hell of a lot more with women who don't even prostitute themselves.

Kwagmire
01-08-22, 15:42
I've been snipped for over ten years now so its a gentlemens courtesy from me. I totally understand what your saying but what your explaining happens a hell of a lot more with women who don't even prostitute themselves.Same here, long time snipped, that is. I still stay away from BB due to STDs.

And you're right, a lot of civvies end up pregnant too. I just think a lot of guys see prostitutes as a no-risk place to put their baby batter, without having to worry about the repercussions. As in, "The birth control should be taken care of by the girl and if it's not she fucks so many guys no one will ever know if a baby turns out to be mine. " In this day and age of computers, phones, cameras in phones, phone location history and tracking (his and hers), security cameras and even the case of a girl who keeps an accurate logbook, it's shortsighted for a guy to think he will never be found out if he gets a prostitute pregnant. He might get lucky, but is it really wise to roll that dice?

As to the simple thing, the logbook, I dated (well, more like a FWB) a crazy girl for a long time. Still see her occasionally. She can't get her shit together to hold down event the simplest of jobs or get through the day without some form of stupid drama, forgetting something, losing something, etc. But this girl has the absolute, most accurate logbook of EVERY SINGLE TIME a dick has been inside her I can ever imagine -- backed up in photos on her phone / cloud. Go figure.

Men today, who's lives these days can be absolutely ruined by creation an unplanned child with a random person, shouldn't assume anything IMHO. No judgement, everyone has a different risk tolerance and different bank account.

EggPoacher88
01-09-22, 09:19
This is what you get in New York for 200 an hour https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/newyork/bronx/73206772.

This is what you get in Connecticut for 220 an hour https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/post/734207957782.

Big Mac Daddy
01-09-22, 10:24
Same here, long time snipped, that is. I still stay away from BB due to STDs.

And you're right, a lot of civvies end up pregnant too. I just think a lot of guys see prostitutes as a no-risk place to put their baby batter, without having to worry about the repercussions. As in, "The birth control should be taken care of by the girl and if it's not she fucks so many guys no one will ever know if a baby turns out to be mine. " In this day and age of computers, phones, cameras in phones, phone location history and tracking (his and hers), security cameras and even the case of a girl who keeps an accurate logbook, it's shortsighted for a guy to think he will never be found out if he gets a prostitute pregnant. He might get lucky, but is it really wise to roll that dice?

As to the simple thing, the logbook, I dated (well, more like a FWB) a crazy girl for a long time. Still see her occasionally. She can't get her shit together to hold down event the simplest of jobs or get through the day without some form of stupid drama, forgetting something, losing something, etc. But this girl has the absolute, most accurate logbook of EVERY SINGLE TIME a dick has been inside her I can ever imagine -- backed up in photos on her phone / cloud. Go figure.

Men today, who's lives these days can be absolutely ruined by creation an unplanned child with a random person, shouldn't assume anything IMHO. No judgement, everyone has a different risk tolerance and different bank account.As a young pup decades ago, I met a working girl coed near my age who said she wanted to get pregnant and have the baby. I don't know if she did that with others but she thanked me, gave me a refund, and parted with a wave and crossed fingers for good luck.

Big Mac Daddy
01-09-22, 10:33
This is what you get in New York for 200 an hour https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/newyork/bronx/73206772.

This is what you get in Connecticut for 220 an hour https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/post/734207957782.Are you comparing just pics?

The NY one has no services listed and hides her face.

The CT one shows her face and says no to many services.

I wouldn't see either one but the $20 difference is not a showstopper.

Bob Johnson2
01-09-22, 10:49

This is what you get in Connecticut for 220 an hour https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/post/734207957782.Looking at the ct add on stg and the looking at the my add on LC I notice in general for CT there are nice looking girls on LC that I don't recognize from stg. But not very many different adds. I was wondering if any mongers have good results from these girls.

EggPoacher88
01-09-22, 16:31
Looking at the ct add on stg and the looking at the my add on LC I notice in general for CT there are nice looking girls on LC that I don't recognize from stg. But not very many different adds. I was wondering if any mongers have good results from these girls.Most of the listcrawler.com ads for CT aren't real. Try them out for yourself.

EggPoacher88
01-09-22, 17:14
Are you comparing just pics?

The NY one has no services listed and hides her face.

The CT one shows her face and says no to many services.

I wouldn't see either one but the $20 difference is not a showstopper.I would be willing to make you a wager that the younger woman from NY looks better all around, even in the face. She looks like the type of girl I would have seen on Backpage. You might not see 20 dollars as being a big deal but it's a big deal because if 20 dollars is not that big of a deal she wouldn't charge the extra 20, she would just charge 200 dollars. For the longest time the average skipthegames.com escorts charged 200 dollars a hour and scared to add more but now they charge over 200 dollars all the time. Even if they aren't going to charge you 300 or 250 dollars an hour like they want to charge you they can't just charge you 200 an hour, they have to add an extra 20. All it does is make things that much harder for customers to pay their bills. The 20 dollars difference is also important because if you'll accept 220 you'll accept 240. Do you see where this is going? All they have to do is increase the prices incrementally. These girls move just like democrat politicians. We need to try a little harder to hold the line at 200 an hour but honestly I want Backpage prices back. I remember any given day being able to see a selection of girls of the caliber like the girl from New York selling their services for 160 an hour and 100 for a half hour. They made a ton of money and I got what I needed from the escorts and went on about my life. If those days come back I won't say another word about pricing.

PutNamAnthony
01-09-22, 18:58

This is what you get in Connecticut for 220 an hour https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/post/734207957782.It's not that you get anything better in NY. They just use better photos of others. Let the New Yorker send you a proof photo of her holding a sheet of paper with todays date.

Stay safe,

PA.

RH503
01-13-22, 13:36

This is what you get in Connecticut for 220 an hour https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/post/734207957782.Must be due to supply and demand!

$200 can actually get you a lot in Manhattan too! https://tryst.link/search?loc=40.78343%2C-73.96625%3AManhattan%2C+New+York%2 C+United+States&within=10 km&gender%5 B%5 D=female&trans=false&gender%5 B%5 D=&q=&type%5 B%5 D=escort&rate_min=&rate_max=200.

HalfMaster
01-13-22, 20:51
I found a condom that might be of interest.

If you Google. 001 condoms, you will see them. They are not available in the USA. You have to order them online. I ordered them through eBay. It said it would take about 30 days to get them but it took eight days. They are about half thickness of any condom you could buy in the US. I used my first one tonight and it worked very good. I can't use any normal condom.

DrJohnson2
01-13-22, 22:32
It's not that you get anything better in NY. They just use better photos of others. Let the New Yorker send you a proof photo of her holding a sheet of paper with todays date.

Stay safe,

PA.Simply got to stop letting these chicks think they can dictate the price.

I feel very strongly that 1 is fair for a uninhibited half hour.

Gonzo456
01-14-22, 13:40
Simply got to stop letting these chicks think they can dictate the price.

I feel very strongly that 1 is fair for a uninhibited half hour.Although generally I agree on not overpaying for any one girl and walk away when they ask too much, I generally don't negotiate. I don't want them to feel that they need to cheapen their service if they lower their price. On the other hand, I will demand money back if their service is subpar to start. There are some out there that aren't on drugs, aren't flakes, aren't whatever and do deserve what they ask.

Bbctrev
01-15-22, 00:19
I'm one of those barebacker mongers you all read about in the forums. One day while browsing the web I came across this ad about 004 condoms that are made in japan. Big extensive ad laden website read all the scientific info on there LOL but kinda wrote it off as bullshit. Then one day shopping at a green drug store I seen them I figured if they are selling them in stores now they have to be good. So I brought a pack and recently tried them out with HSW in hartford I wrote a report on. I can't stand CBJ's so didn't bother putting it on for that once I put her in mish in my backseat I put it on my erect member it felt like a custom fitted condom I know that sounds weird it actaully clinged to my dick. No bullshit it really felt like I wasn't wearing anything I could feel every sensation warmth and everything. I actually at one point thought it popped never pulled out or looked down to check just kept stroking busted my load pulled out and lo and behold a white filled balloon. I said "wow" when I pulled out in amazement she had a huge smile on her face as maybe she thought I was talking about her but played it off like I did LOL. Give them a try.

This BbcTrev and I approve this message!!

https://www.004condoms.com/

I found a condom that might be of interest.

If you Google. 001 condoms, you will see them. They are not available in the USA. You have to order them online. I ordered them through eBay. It said it would take about 30 days to get them but it took eight days. They are about half thickness of any condom you could buy in the US. I used my first one tonight and it worked very good. I can't use any normal condom.These condoms are great and worth a try. I've been using the 004 ones and it feels like nothing going to try the 001's next. Thanks.

EggPoacher88
01-23-22, 14:41
I just texted this new girl that I seen on listcrawler.com selling her services and asked her for pricing and she will not unless I call her. She wants to talk to me over the phone first. No I don't need to be persuaded needs to just text me her prices so I can ask other providers their price and depending on how good each provider looks and their pricing is who I will see. These escorts try to finesse you into over spending that's why she wants to call me. If you are running your business honestly there should be no problem for you to text me your pricing. There is literally no reason to call this girl until I book a date. Before I asked her the pricing she had no problem texting me back and forth but when I as her for pricing she wants me to call. I would be ok with her requesting to talk to me over the phone if her listing says that she doesn't answer text at all but no she was ok with texting until I asked her pricing, that is fishy to me. If she said that I have to call her before I actually see her in person I would gladly accept that, but all I want now is pricing. In the Backpage days all I had to do was say hi blank, then when she answered I asked.

Her what her price rates were. What the hell is going? Why does this next generation have to make it so freaking hard to get laid? They raise the prices and they screen the s* out of you. I swear seeing escorts is nowhere near as fun as it once was.

DirkyDiggy
01-23-22, 19:45
Honestly, I prefer the phone conversation over texting. You're able to get a much better feel for who you're dealing with. As far as the screening and jacking up prices, maybe it's because too many guys who "want to get laid" are overpaying. I'm not in this game because I need to be. It's just a diversion, so I choose who I see and what the arrangement is going to be. There's no need to overpay.

I just texted this new girl that I seen on listcrawler.com selling her services and asked her for pricing and she will not unless I call her. She wants to talk to me over the phone first. No I don't need to be persuaded needs to just text me her prices so I can ask other providers their price and depending on how good each provider looks and their pricing is who I will see. These escorts try to finesse you into over spending that's why she wants to call me. If you are running your business honestly there should be no problem for you to text me your pricing. There is literally no reason to call this girl until I book a date. Before I asked her the pricing she had no problem texting me back and forth but when I as her for pricing she wants me to call. I would be ok with her requesting to talk to me over the phone if her listing says that she doesn't answer text at all but no she was ok with texting until I asked her pricing, that is fishy to me. If she said that I have to call her before I actually see her in person I would gladly accept that, but all I want now is pricing. In the Backpage days all I had to do was say hi blank, then when she answered I asked.

Her what her price rates were. What the hell is going? Why does this next generation have to make it so freaking hard to get laid? They raise the prices and they screen the s* out of you. I swear seeing escorts is nowhere near as fun as it once was.

Woody50
01-23-22, 20:24
I just texted this new girl that I seen on listcrawler.com selling her services and asked her for pricing and she will not unless I call her. She wants to talk to me over the phone first. No I don't need to be persuaded needs to just text me her prices so I can ask other providers their price and depending on how good each provider looks and their pricing is who I will see.Talking on the phone doesn't create a record in either of your devices, should an authority figure look in it. Calling also establishes you as real. It's also worth considering how many tire kickers and photo collectors she might get a day. Calling separates you from them.

LateNight2217
02-01-22, 18:39
Today I recited a very dark message from a random number saying basically I wasted his escorts time and I had to pay claimed to be from the ms-13 I have the screen cap if anyone what's to see shoot me a dm. He sent my full name and relatives he said if didn't respond to his liking or lost contact with him he would send 5 of his men to kill my family. He also called me it was a Spanish male bad connection but I dropped the call once quickly to which I looked at my texts and seen what I just described. Should I contact good old uncle LEO or just take it with a grain of salt. All I know is it definitely sacred me enough to never continue this sport. If anyone could give me some advice a dm would be great.

PutMeInCouch
02-01-22, 19:43
Today I recited a very dark message from a random number saying basically I wasted his escorts time and I had to pay claimed to be from the ms-13 I have the screen cap if anyone what's to see shoot me a dm. He sent my full name and relatives he said if didn't respond to his liking or lost contact with him he would send 5 of his men to kill my family. He also called me it was a Spanish male bad connection but I dropped the call once quickly to which I looked at my texts and seen what I just described. Should I contact good old uncle LEO or just take it with a grain of salt. All I know is it definitely sacred me enough to never continue this sport. If anyone could give me some advice a dm would be great.First off, I am assuming that you do not have a clue who this is and that there was no specific incident that comes to your mind that could have precipitated this. There are many scams that just collect phone numbers, some for spamming you, others for more nefarious purposes. I am also assuming that you at some point used your regular life phone for contacting a provider. It is unlikely that this crook is in CT much less in the US. I have heard of blackmail scams but this is the first MS13 threat that I have heard of. If you don't have a reason to think that this is truly an angry pimp I would personally ignore it. Google "angry pimp scam" there is a Reddit tread, of course.

LateNight2217
02-01-22, 19:49
First off, I am assuming that you do not have a clue who this is and that there was no specific incident that comes to your mind that could have precipitated this. There are many scams that just collect phone numbers, some for spamming you, others for more nefarious purposes. I am also assuming that you at some point used your regular life phone for contacting a provider. It is unlikely that this crook is in CT much less in the US. I have heard of blackmail scams but this is the first MS13 threat that I have heard of. If you don't have a reason to think that this is truly an angry pimp I would personally ignore it. Google "angry pimp scam" there is a Reddit tread, of course.I do I know it's not smart to use my personal number and I'm going to dm you the video I'm going to ignore it but it just scary seeing personal info. When I run the number on google it very few results pops up but something about what's up.

Big Mac Daddy
02-01-22, 20:09
Today I recited a very dark message from a random number saying basically I wasted his escorts time and I had to pay claimed to be from the ms-13 I have the screen cap if anyone what's to see shoot me a dm. He sent my full name and relatives he said if didn't respond to his liking or lost contact with him he would send 5 of his men to kill my family. He also called me it was a Spanish male bad connection but I dropped the call once quickly to which I looked at my texts and seen what I just described. Should I contact good old uncle LEO or just take it with a grain of salt. All I know is it definitely sacred me enough to never continue this sport. If anyone could give me some advice a dm would be great.Did you get his number or did you answer an unknown caller?

Somewhere, you violated your own security method since this caller had your personal info, name, and knew you visited an escort. That is NOT pimp luck.

Dump the phone and number. Do not contact LEO. That's a can of worms.

LateNight2217
02-01-22, 20:13
Did you get his number or did you answer an unknown caller?

Somewhere, you violated your own security method since this caller had your personal info, name, and knew you visited an escort. That is NOT pimp luck.

Dump the phone and number. Do not contact LEO. That's a can of worms.This is my personal phone and number it be hard to get rid of.

Woody50
02-01-22, 20:20
Today I recited a very dark message from a random number saying basically I wasted his escorts time and I had to pay claimed to be from the ms-13 I have the screen cap if anyone what's to see shoot me a dm. He sent my full name and relatives he said if didn't respond to his liking or lost contact with him he would send 5 of his men to kill my family. He also called me it was a Spanish male bad connection but I dropped the call once quickly to which I looked at my texts and seen what I just described. Should I contact good old uncle LEO or just take it with a grain of salt. All I know is it definitely sacred me enough to never continue this sport. If anyone could give me some advice a dm would be great.If you don't have a specific reason to believe this is a real person, I'd ignore it.

If there is reason to believe this isn't random, to test, I would google the number he called and then any info returned by the search. If it brings back family or other personal info, it very well might not be a random scammer. If you had contact with a person and believe it to be real, the cost of some time with a decent lawyer might be worthwhile, to decide if and how to involve LE. DO NOT contact LE without real legal advice.

We've all got the "I've recorded you watching porn" email, which is a scam. If you really used a phone that can be connected to you via Google, and further info can be searched, I'd seek legal help on how to proceed. There's actually nothing illegal about calling an escort, fantasy and all, but good advice might help you protect yourself from implication and get the asshole busted.

BlueFox141
02-01-22, 20:31
First off, I am assuming that you do not have a clue who this is and that there was no specific incident that comes to your mind that could have precipitated this. There are many scams that just collect phone numbers, some for spamming you, others for more nefarious purposes. I am also assuming that you at some point used your regular life phone for contacting a provider. It is unlikely that this crook is in CT much less in the US. I have heard of blackmail scams but this is the first MS13 threat that I have heard of. If you don't have a reason to think that this is truly an angry pimp I would personally ignore it. Google "angry pimp scam" there is a Reddit tread, of course.

I do I know it's not smart to use my personal number and I'm going to dm you the video I'm going to ignore it but it just scary seeing personal info. When I run the number on google it very few results pops up but something about what's up.You say you know it's not smart to use your real number, however you don't say that you didn't use it. I can't count how many times on Seeking that I would be texting a young lady and three or four days later I would get a friend's suggestion on my Facebook page for that very young lady!! They don't realize that they have their phone number connected Facebook and when I give out the number and somebody puts it into their address book, it pops up as being a friend.

LateNight2217
02-01-22, 21:45
You say you know it's not smart to use your real number, however you don't say that you didn't use it. I can't count how many times on Seeking that I would be texting a young lady and three or four days later I would get a friend's suggestion on my Facebook page for that very young lady!! They don't realize that they have their phone number connected Facebook and when I give out the number and somebody puts it into their address book, it pops up as being a friend.I talked with a few senior members appreciate why'all help and decided to just change my number. I honestly feel a little better about the situation while I well try not and worry about I will never totally forgot this sequence of events, I think this little scare will hinder my play for sometime if not forever.

DaReal86
02-01-22, 22:08
Today I recited a very dark message from a random number saying basically I wasted his escorts time and I had to pay claimed to be from the ms-13 I have the screen cap if anyone what's to see shoot me a dm. He sent my full name and relatives he said if didn't respond to his liking or lost contact with him he would send 5 of his men to kill my family. He also called me it was a Spanish male bad connection but I dropped the call once quickly to which I looked at my texts and seen what I just described. Should I contact good old uncle LEO or just take it with a grain of salt. All I know is it definitely sacred me enough to never continue this sport. If anyone could give me some advice a dm would be great.Your personal number and name can be connected to many things. Cashapp, PayPal, Venmo, Snapchat just to name a few. They probably did a google search on your name by using your number and, it showed who you may have lived with in the past, which 99% of the time will be your family and will sometimes show your past address if you had any. All this information is available to anyone and open to the public. Maybe they took it a step further and found your social media. My advice is to get a new number and deactivate your social media. Damage has already been done. The worst that can happen is they somehow expose you. Also there is grounds for him to get arrested if he made death threats.

Craven Morehed
02-02-22, 09:44
We've all got the "I've recorded you watching porn" email, which is a scam. If you really used a phone that can be connected to you via Google, and further info can be searched, I'd seek legal help on how to proceed. There's actually nothing illegal about calling an escort, fantasy and all, but good advice might help you protect yourself from implication and get the asshole busted.Hahaha I got that one, freaked me out at first but did some hunting and found out it was a scam and ignored it.

I will randomly punch my cell # into google and if any hits come up I asked the sites to remove my info.

This has worked by good and the info is gone in 24 hours, you can even ask google to remove their results.

GlenBenton
02-02-22, 11:50
Today I recited a very dark message from a random number saying basically I wasted his escorts time and I had to pay claimed to be from the ms-13 I have the screen cap if anyone what's to see shoot me a dm. He sent my full name and relatives he said if didn't respond to his liking or lost contact with him he would send 5 of his men to kill my family. He also called me it was a Spanish male bad connection but I dropped the call once quickly to which I looked at my texts and seen what I just described. Should I contact good old uncle LEO or just take it with a grain of salt. All I know is it definitely sacred me enough to never continue this sport. If anyone could give me some advice a dm would be great.I've heard many recent stories coming from NYC about this exact scam. It's bogus. Don't stress it.

BlueFox141
02-02-22, 12:06
I've heard many recent stories coming from NYC about this exact scam. It's bogus. Don't stress it.I would say it was bogus, if it wasn't for the fact that they named family members!

Bbctrev
02-03-22, 00:18
Today I recited a very dark message from a random number saying basically I wasted his escorts time and I had to pay claimed to be from the ms-13 I have the screen cap if anyone what's to see shoot me a dm. He sent my full name and relatives he said if didn't respond to his liking or lost contact with him he would send 5 of his men to kill my family. He also called me it was a Spanish male bad connection but I dropped the call once quickly to which I looked at my texts and seen what I just described. Should I contact good old uncle LEO or just take it with a grain of salt. All I know is it definitely sacred me enough to never continue this sport. If anyone could give me some advice a dm would be great.You need to create yourself an online alter ego. Think of a fake full name, create a gnail, get a text app #, create social media accounts etc.

BlueFox141
02-03-22, 00:33
You need to create yourself an online alter ego. Think of a fake full name, create a gnail, get a text app #, create social media accounts etc.Exactly what good would that do? He already has his phone number, his full name, and family members. He and his family can't disappear if he creates a new identity.

Woody50
02-03-22, 08:21
I would say it was bogus, if it wasn't for the fact that they named family members!Ever Google yourself and / or any of the phone numbers you use for legit business?

If a phone number matches your name, you'll likely get results. There are plenty of "reputation" sites that will list family members and addresses, as well as the voter registration sites that list you and anyone else at the same address. It's even easier for the scammer if a call is made with the account owner's name showing up on the caller ID.

This got me thinking and made me wonder. We've all texted ads and gotten no response. It's possible the ad was set up to collect caller info specifically for schemes like this, possibly with automation. They don't have to actually act on any of it, like any other phishing scams they probably get results. Since many mongers are of a certain age and may very well watch certain political pundits on TV, tossing MS13 in is extra scary.

BlueFox141
02-03-22, 08:27
Ever Google yourself and / or any of the phone numbers you use for legit business?

If a phone number matches your name, you'll likely get results. There are plenty of "reputation" sites that will list family members and addresses, as well as the voter registration sites that list you and anyone else at the same address. It's even easier for the scammer if a call is made with the account owner's name showing up on the caller ID.

This got me thinking and made me wonder. We've all texted ads and gotten no response. It's possible the ad was set up to collect caller info specifically for schemes like this. They don't have to actually act on any of it, like any other phishing scams they probably get results. Since many mongers are of a certain age and may very well watch certain political pundits on TV, tossing MI13 in is extra scary.You could very well be right, or maybe not.

Woody50
02-03-22, 10:47
You could very well be right, or maybe not.With a script or bot collecting incoming call data, it would be cake to filter out potentially valid contact info. Some simple Google searches on the potentially valid contact info will gather more info useful to the phisherman.

Since the mark's info was collected while answering an ad advertising sexual services, the demand message gains extra cred because the recipient knows what they've been doing. There's no reason to actually commit violence because some folks probably pay. Those who do probably get extorted for even more once they've verified they're valid by paying up, or at minimum, responding to the text. There's a good chance the scammer isn't even local, even possibly in a third world country or Russia.

BlueFox141
02-03-22, 11:09
With a script or bot collecting incoming call data, it would be cake to filter out potentially valid contact info. Some simple Google searches on the potentially valid contact info will gather more info useful to the phisherman.

Since the mark's info was collected while answering an ad advertising sexual services, the demand message gains extra cred because the recipient knows what they've been doing. There's no reason to actually commit violence because some folks probably pay. Those who do probably get extorted for even more once they've verified they're valid by paying up, or at minimum, responding to the text. There's a good chance the scammer isn't even local, even possibly in a third world country or Russia.Okay, I will say it again, you could be right. You don't have to keep expanding on what you are saying. I hope you are right for his sake. I hope this serves to get guys to be more careful.

Blue.

Bbctrev
02-03-22, 17:37
Exactly what good would that do? He already has his phone number, his full name, and family members. He and his family can't disappear if he creates a new identity.That wasn't a resolution just preventive measures. I'm sorry for not stating that. There is no resolution to his problem, his info has been sold time and time again in different countries. My real advice is to contact the credit buraus and lock your identity and monitor your credit info monthly. Eventually someone is going to write bad checks in your name. Some of the mongers on here will even send a picure of themselves and give references. I'm over exaggerating a bit but giving your real info to a drug addict potentially criminal stranger is not very wise. No pussy is worth that guys use your big head.

Woody50
02-03-22, 17:43
I hope this serves to get guys to be more careful.Agreed!

Just pointing out that phishing is far more profitable than killing or injuring.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ms13+scams&rlz=1 C1 CHBF_enUS894 US894&oq=ms13+scam&aqs=chrome. 0. 0 i512 j69 i57.4671 j0 j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Jujo11
02-11-22, 10:17
I guess our dear xina passes away. 😞.

https://www.cbs17.com/news/local-news/wake-county-news/wake-forest-man-arrested-in-i-540-hit-and-run-that-killed-driver-injured-worker/amp/

PutMeInCouch
02-11-22, 17:37
I guess our dear xina passes away. 😞.

https://www.cbs17.com/news/local-news/wake-county-news/wake-forest-man-arrested-in-i-540-hit-and-run-that-killed-driver-injured-worker/amp/What a waste!

DirkyDiggy
02-15-22, 10:56
Or to say, the Ice-T song.

Anyway, just thought I'd pass along a link I found for some ultra thin, 2 sized covers. I actually watch this youtuber urologist for good information, and I mean REALLY GOOD information. I'm not one for the covers because I lose "that lovin feelin, ohh that lovin feelin". But I digress.

https://www.psgoodtimes.com/products/our-condom?sscid=21k6_fakqp&

If anyone is interested in the YouTube link, let me know. Female urologist.

DickieMcc
06-10-22, 17:30
I know how to search but is there a way to search by specific area? I haven't seen a way to search the location field.

Okimhern
06-10-22, 17:46
Car insurer Geico may have to pay $5 m after woman contracts STI in a vehicle https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-61763333.

BlueFox141
06-10-22, 18:18
I know how to search but is there a way to search by specific area? I haven't seen a way to search the location field.To search by area just go the forum you would be posting in. So, if you want to find a streetwalker in Hartford named Sarah, go to the Hartford section, then the Streetwalker forum and type Sarah in the search box.

Blue.

PlanetEarth
06-24-22, 10:35
To search by area just go the forum you would be posting in. So, if you want to find a streetwalker in Hartford named Sarah, go to the Hartford section, then the Streetwalker forum and type Sarah in the search box.

Blue.If you live / work in a multiple area zone / region, especially cross state lines. I have found the following helpful, especially as the number of searches is throttled by our site. The Advanced Search in the upper right corner may help. You either search everything within a state, or when you subscribe to all forums that interest you in your region, then select "Search subscribed forums".

Be safe out there.

Newbie58
07-03-22, 12:13
Not sure where to post, so here it is. In the few years I've been in this hobby, I read about some of you having UTR gals, regulars, high-end experiences, and so on. I wanted to share some provider names I've met due to being patient and persistent. Most turned out to be very good or great, whereas 1 or 2 were OK, and at least 1 was a waste of time. I didn't do this all on my own and I've thanked those of you who helped me see some of these gals.

Jane (cougar4 u), Kellie in Norwich, Montana (before Nile and retirement), Sam (Hartfordbodyworks), Anna (sugar and spice), Ms. J. Rabbit (Kat), Mandy (in Providence), email gal Alyson (RI & CT), Sexy Donna, Pink, Mulan and Esme. So far I haven't seen the black spinner in New Haven or Genie in Providence, but I'm patient. I missed Ana in Hartford who at 1 time did doubles with Kat (J Rabbit).

It's OK to reach out every now and then when you don't get a reply and just ask how they are, wish them well, or say something else that doesn't make you sound like an impatient ass. Being nice costs nothing except a little time sometimes. At least 2 of the gals mentioned I tried for over a year. Am I desperate? Perhaps. Sometimes I'd wait weeks or months to text again. I was even flaked on by at least 1 of them. To me it was worth the little effort. Thought I'd share in case it helps any of you. Have fun and please be nice.

Snowman2
07-04-22, 07:54
Not sure where to post, so here it is. In the few years I've been in this hobby, I read about some of you having UTR gals, regulars, high-end experiences, and so on. I wanted to share some provider names I've met due to being patient and persistent. Most turned out to be very good or great, whereas 1 or 2 were OK, and at least 1 was a waste of time. I didn't do this all on my own and I've thanked those of you who helped me see some of these gals.

Jane (cougar4 u), Kellie in Norwich, Montana (before Nile and retirement), Sam (Hartfordbodyworks), Anna (sugar and spice), Ms. J. Rabbit (Kat), Mandy (in Providence), email gal Alyson (RI & CT), Sexy Donna, Pink, Mulan and Esme. So far I haven't seen the black spinner in New Haven or Genie in Providence, but I'm patient. I missed Ana in Hartford who at 1 time did doubles with Kat (J Rabbit).

It's OK to reach out every now and then when you don't get a reply and just ask how they are, wish them well, or say something else that doesn't make you sound like an impatient ass. Being nice costs nothing except a little time sometimes. At least 2 of the gals mentioned I tried for over a year. Am I desperate? Perhaps. Sometimes I'd wait weeks or months to text again. I was even flaked on by at least 1 of them. To me it was worth the little effort. Thought I'd share in case it helps any of you. Have fun and please be nice.You forgot to mention Asian Alexandra. Would like to hear the whole story.

Newbie58
07-04-22, 22:19
Not my style and I didn't forget.

You forgot to mention Asian Alexandra. Would like to hear the whole story.

SR Only
07-08-22, 20:21
I was busy today. I have a private stock of fuck bunnies I see. Today was the trifecta for me (they had no idea jizz was still on my cock.

Round one was a woman I have been banging for about ten years. She used to stroll Washington (in B'port). Yes, the black arts won't let her go but her pu-ssy is just the right position for my dick.

Round two was a friend who occasionally does a stg deal. Her name was shared with another s-lut who wanted to make sure I was taken care of during a state sponsored vacation. This friend has been a home run. Great head, loves my FIV (I like it too! And we both cum nicely).

Almost round 3 was interesting, but she had a bunch going on. I met her earlier this week. She was in an old Bport haunt. I made a couple of passes before I approached her. Yup she wants to play. A quick BJ (with spit), and all is right in the world. But I wanted to establish a future connection, so I tipped nice nicely. She said she was going UTR but would keep in touch. I sent a text today with no response. But as I am on my way home she replies! She has stuff going on but was replying. I met up with her. She was whipped. I'd be the "good guy" and put some bucks in her hands. She said she'd she'd pay me back. I said it's okay. She had no idea I had blown two loads today (two hours between servings) so to pass on being a man w-hore was ok with me. She will become my private cum s-lut soon enough. She wanted my man m-eat over this coming weekend.

Ya, you mongers are not getting these sluts (okay, maybe Kantdelay).

Keeping the score a cuming at 12:15, the next at 2:15, and the slight miss was at 4:00. I am an old fuck (mid-sixties). If #3 was ready and I had more time, I would have jizzed her too.

Jarred
07-10-22, 14:20
Thanks for sharing. What are your donation economics for these UTRs? Just curious and I think about establishing my own roster the way you did? Do you give the same roses as a STG hook up? Is it more if a Streetwalker-level amount of roses? You paying a "utility bill" once a month?? Teach us! LOL. TIS.

I was busy today. I have a private stock of fuck bunnies I see. Today was the trifecta for me (they had no idea jizz was still on my cock.

Round one was a woman I have been banging for about ten years. She used to stroll Washington (in B'port). Yes, the black arts won't let her go but her pu-ssy is just the right position for my dick.

Round two was a friend who occasionally does a stg deal. Her name was shared with another s-lut who wanted to make sure I was taken care of during a state sponsored vacation. This friend has been a home run. Great head, loves my FIV (I like it too! And we both cum nicely).

Almost round 3 was interesting, but she had a bunch going on. I met her earlier this week. She was in an old Bport haunt. I made a couple of passes before I approached her. Yup she wants to play. A quick BJ (with spit), and all is right in the world. But I wanted to establish a future connection, so I tipped nice nicely. She said she was going UTR but would keep in touch. I sent a text today with no response. But as I am on my way home she replies! She has stuff going on but was replying. I met up with her. She was whipped. I'd be the "good guy" and put some bucks in her hands. She said she'd she'd pay me back. I said it's okay. She had no idea I had blown two loads today (two hours between servings) so to pass on being a man w-hore was ok with me. She will become my private cum s-lut soon enough. She wanted my man m-eat over this coming weekend.

Ya, you mongers are not getting these sluts (okay, maybe Kantdelay).

Keeping the score a cuming at 12:15, the next at 2:15, and the slight miss was at 4:00. I am an old fuck (mid-sixties). If #3 was ready and I had more time, I would have jizzed her too.

SR Only
07-10-22, 19:47
Thanks for sharing. What are your donation economics for these UTRs? Just curious and I think about establishing my own roster the way you did? Do you give the same roses as a STG hook up? Is it more if a Streetwalker-level amount of roses? You paying a "utility bill" once a month?? Teach us! LOL. TIS.I had to think for a minute (that's the burning smell you are noticing). Most met me doing the stroll on Washington Ave. One I have been banging for 10 years. Another nearly as long. Another was a handoff / pimping by another woman who was on her way to a state sponsored vacation (ironically back on vacation this week. I kept trying to get another name out of her, but she was busted before she could hand me contact info.). The hand off woman occasionally posts on STG. We really get along well. She likes what I do to her and I like what she does to me (great BJ). She is $60 a meeting no hustling and is fine with the donation.

Except for the brand new one this past week, they all are not doing the stroll any more. The new woman this week was adjacent to Washington. When I first saw her, I circled around to talk. I had tossed her $10 to get a number and make good for a future meeting. But as we talked I said jump in. We went to a spot, she sucked my dick, spit and we were done. It was a nice BBBJ: I came. She was a bit fast / jack hammer, but I'll work on slower and softer action). I gave another $30 for the deed ($40 total) as I think she was in poor straights (aren't they all like that?).

Typically, I would give $40 and still try to fuck. They all hustle me for more. I always have an extra $20 to give if they hustle and I keep $5 or $10 as a back up and I say "hey, I'm giving you my last dollars. ".

Another private stock came from a website. She is a good girl but always hustles me for more. Sometimes I'll text: "I got $60 and am near by, want to?" Usually takes it.

Of note, except for the new girl that I have not banged yet, they are all BBFSCIP cardates. Yes, risky. Sometimes we'll grab a room, but the cardate is so quick and easy for them and I. Cum and go.

So $40 seems to be not the norm anymore (hey I got more than they do, what's an extra $20 going to hurt). $60 is now my norm. $80 is the hustle. Every so often, they get in the car, and I can tell they are hurtin' puppies. They are dope sick and it wouldn't be fun (I might not cum! So I toss some bucks, leave and go check my contacts. Actually as I think about it, only one gets dope sick.

Another reliable regular sometimes is going through stuff, and I toss money and / or drop off pet food (she likes animals). I get brownie points.

EggPoacher88
07-18-22, 10:51
) It's OK to reach out every now and then when you don't get a reply and just ask how they are, wish them well, or say something else that doesn't make you sound like an impatient ass. Being nice costs nothing except a little time sometimes. At least 2 of the gals mentioned I tried for over a year. Am I desperate? Perhaps. Sometimes I'd wait weeks or months to text again. I was even flaked on by at least 1 of them. To me it was worth the little effort. Thought I'd share in case it helps any of you. Have fun and please be nice.It's hard for me to check up on escorts and show compassion for them when they would increase prices to price me out the market. They have 0 compassion for the fact that some men have to see escorts in order to get any intimacy from a woman and they increase their pricing regardless of the fact we are about to go into a recession. I have the basic level of human compassion for escorts but I am not going to check up on them or give them tips, I made that mistake years ago with the first escort that I seen.

Newbie58
08-09-22, 07:28
Careful out there fellas. I fucked up commenting on the guy who treats streetwalkers (and likely most women) like objects. Admin warned us in the Hartford Escort thread, but it applies everywhere. If you wish to comment on someone's post in a negative way at all, copy their post and make your comments on Rants, raves and stupid shit. My admin-imposed restriction is that I cannot respond to posts from others at all. Have fun and please be nice.

HalfMaster
08-29-22, 18:25
Over the past couple of weeks someone posted about street walkers in an area in New York. I thought it was Flushing, but I'm not sure. Can anyone PM me with the street that was listed? I have spent the last hour searching every Connecticut town listing trying to find the report but I have been unsuccessful so far. I plan to be heading down there this week I'd like to check it out. Thanks.

WolbDrah
08-29-22, 21:07
Over the past couple of weeks someone posted about street walkers in an area in New York. I thought it was Flushing, but I'm not sure. Can anyone PM me with the street that was listed? I have spent the last hour searching every Connecticut town listing trying to find the report but I have been unsuccessful so far. I plan to be heading down there this week I'd like to check it out. Thanks.

I have completely give up going to AMPs up this way and shelling out $200. I have discovered the extreme fertile grounds of Roosevelt Ave in Flushing Queens NY. There are droves of Asian chics who hang out and sit right on the street, at least (50) chics at any given time. All ages, all looks, all dispositions. Service will set you back a meer $60 for 20 min. If you are going out there looking for a massage then skip this info. Start on Roosevelt around 80th and all the way up to 100st maybe more. It almost a street walker scene, accept they don't walk they sit or stand. Snag one and she will lead you to her room / space and it's on from there. Be advised that parking is very difficult, you would be better off with a scooter, bike or on foot. They seem to be out there around the cock. I was out there recently at 4 am and there still was a good selection. Study the Queens board for all the details.Enjoy, WD.

Mr Frasier
08-31-22, 20:09
This is in the Bronx and Westchester, but the report I heard on the radio included CT.

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/ny-sex-trafficking-ring-fbi

Prober
09-03-22, 16:10
Since I figured out how to save the posting search settings to eliminate the Asian ads, my posting list is a lot smaller.

SR Only
09-03-22, 23:25
Since I figured out how to save the posting search settings to eliminate the Asian ads, my posting list is a lot smaller.Please post the steps to do it.

Prober
09-04-22, 00:51
Please post the steps to do it.On the main STG screen, under "Extra Options", select "More Search Settings".

Then, "Ethnicity, eyes, hair, body".

Then select the type of postings you want to see.

Then: "Update Search Results".

You will return to the main page and your selections will be displayed.

To save this, depending on what kind of device you are using and what browser, bookmark this page.

On Chrome and Edge, select the star on the right side of the HTTP line.

Then you can go to where it saved it and select it. I added the STG page to my apps bar at the top of the page (I have a PC).

For a tablet or Cell phone, it's basically the same.

SR Only
09-04-22, 09:54
Many thanks!

Snowman2
09-06-22, 08:37
Stumbled upon some interesting videos on YouTube. Seems like we are definitely being short changed with talent compared to other states.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZc7K6ZLRB0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KfCTp6Z9gY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iViins_W5y0

BlueFox141
09-06-22, 11:25
Stumbled upon some interesting videos on YouTube. Seems like we are definitely being short changed with talent compared to other states.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iViins_W5y0Yeah, but there's a huge difference between, Vegas and Waterbury!

Blue.

FreshClamSauce
09-06-22, 15:23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iViins_W5y0Seattle metro is about 3-4 x the size of Hartford metro (4 m vs 1.2 m pop). Las Vegas is about 2 x. And they do call it Sin City for a reason.

Woody50
09-07-22, 07:48
Yeah, but there's a huge difference between, Vegas and Waterbury!

Blue.There's a huge difference between every major city, small cities, and the suburbs. It's kind of silly to compare them in any way. There are large parts of the US where mongering is basically non-existent. At least we have porkers, nuts, and addicts in the CT small cities. I once got an offer for services from a late-20's. Early 30's white hotel housekeeper in rural meth land Indiana, but she was way too fat for me.

PutMeInCouch
09-07-22, 15:58
I found this when Google searching an STG picture, I guess she used an image that she found on this page maybe? Anyway its an interesting read and heplful to get some perspective from the other side. Also, for a girl that has her ads done by a handler with no clue how to get independent; this would be very useful. Suggests trying multiple ads and numbers, something that could have the opposite effect.

https://skipthegames.com/articles/escort-marketing/how-to-craft-up-market-escort-ads-that-work

PutMeInCouch
09-07-22, 16:09
If she is advertising on STG and claims GFE, well then it should mean this:

GFE. A vague term today, it used to mean "BBBJ + CFS + DFK + DATY + MSOG".

If a question arises; Send this link! UTF is a new one on me haha.

https://skipthegames.com/articles/about-escorts/escort-terms-escort-sex-definitions-escort-abbreviations

BlueFox141
09-07-22, 16:17
There's a huge difference between every major city, small cities, and the suburbs. It's kind of silly to compare them in any way. There are large parts of the US where mongering is basically non-existent. At least we have porkers, nuts, and addicts in the CT small cities. I once got an offer for services from a late-20's. Early 30's white hotel housekeeper in rural meth land Indiana, but she was way too fat for me.So, that was exactly my point.

EggPoacher88
09-14-22, 20:00
Seeing escorts is not fun anymore. When I first started seeing escorts in 2016 the going rate was 160 to 200 an hour and the only escorts who charged that much were somewhat attractive escorts or better and they serviced you a little more close to an hour than these current escorts do. I am not a minute man and if I pay 200 dollars for an hour I am looking to have sex the whole hour. I am seriously leaning towards moving to another country where men are appreciated a bit more because in this country it is hard to get an escort that you are attracted to and even harder to get a girlfriend that you are attracted to.

Woody50
09-15-22, 07:28
I am seriously leaning towards moving to another country where men are appreciated a bit more because in this country it is hard to get an escort that you are attracted to and even harder to get a girlfriend that you are attracted to.I'm sure many of us will wish you the best. Good luck with the move.

UrzaPornWalker
10-07-22, 12:48
At a convention in Waterbury, where should I search for outcalls and incalls? Is this Eastern CT, Western, should I just search Bridge port?

Bar Guy
10-20-22, 15:44
1) I know enough to always use a burner phone with escorts but what about Massage Parlors? Has anyone had any issues in the past?

2) Who is CTs longest serving provider? I know Brenda in Wallingford has been around close to 20 years. Is she our Queen?

PlanetEarth
10-20-22, 15:58
1) I know enough to always use a burner phone with escorts but what about Massage Parlors? Has anyone had any issues in the past?

2) Who is CTs longest serving provider? I know Brenda in Wallingford has been around close to 20 years. Is she our Queen?I would suggest extreme paranoia with all things personal. Massage parlors may even be more of a target nowadays.

We need a complete guide book of all the dos and donts. Is there one to resurrect?

GrayBeard01
10-21-22, 09:18
I would suggest extreme paranoia with all things personal. Massage parlors may even be more of a target nowadays.

We need a complete guide book of all the dos and donts. Is there one to resurrect?It is not at all unusual for a crackdown right before elections, be careful out there. I see Norwalk spas got pinched yesterday.

Leg Man69
10-21-22, 14:22

2) Who is CTs longest serving provider? I know Brenda in Wallingford has been around close to 20 years. Is she our Queen?Try doubling that for Brenda. She doesn't use lube, she uses poligrip.

Mighty Spearsman
10-21-22, 17:29
It is not at all unusual for a crackdown right before elections, be careful out there. I see Norwalk spas got pinched yesterday.The Hartford Courant article about the October 19 bust on Lily Spa and Healthy Massage Spa in Norwalk has been posted under "News and Media Reports" on the Norwalk board.

Both places have reputations as being "are and T" places, not sure why they were busted other than the fact that it's less than 3 weeks to Election Day.

SR Only
10-23-22, 11:40
The Hartford Courant article ...So you're the reader!

Yeah, Alden has destroyed the Courant and other formerly great papers.

Chelovec
10-26-22, 17:45
Hey Guys!

While I wait for a membership in the International Sex Guide, do any of you know about Universalfantasies.com? They supposedly do all-inclusive erotic vacations. Well, I think I got scammed out of $2500 from the "owner". If anyone is a member can you ask the forum?

Stupid mistake on my part.

Thanks!

Big Mac Daddy
10-26-22, 18:23
So you're the reader!

Yeah, Alden has destroyed the Courant and other formerly great papers.The Courant started it's down slide in the late 80's. They sold out to Times Mirror, then many years later, were sold again to the Chicago Tribune. The new fangled thing, called the internet, years later put a spike into the heart of the industry. Dwindling ad revenue, then later, free-falling circulation. Theses days, they no longer print their own paper. It done in Springfield, MA. Decades of "new management".

BMD.

SR Only
10-26-22, 21:04
The new fangled thing, called the internet, years later put a spike into the heart of the industry. BMD.Yes, that internet thingie did most of the damage. Apparently it might catch on.

Kimbsl1998
10-29-22, 16:15
Anyone have any recommendations on massage providers?

Like not looking for AMP or a "SunnyDee" but at the same time something along those lines. Maybe a private independent provider.

Low key and discreet D&D free.

Like I said probably a long shot.

Woody50
10-29-22, 23:08
Anyone have any recommendations on massage providers?

Like not looking for AMP or a "SunnyDee" but at the same time something along those lines. Maybe a private independent provider.

Low key and discreet D&D free.

Like I said probably a long shot.There's Miss Moon in Springfield. Check the Craigslist Beauty section. If you treat her well, she's a great visit.

Prober
11-03-22, 10:22
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/nine-arrested-in-springfield-after-undercover-prostitution-operation/ar-AA13EbFi?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=1202b05690654683aff1ed638b8d7eb9&rc=1

Big Mac Daddy
11-03-22, 11:46
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/nine-arrested-in-springfield-after-undercover-prostitution-operation/ar-AA13EbFi?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=1202b05690654683aff1ed638b8d7eb9&rc=1From that article:

'The operation was conducted by members of (1) the Springfield Police Firearms Investigation Unit, (2) Massachusetts State Police High-Risk Victim Unit, (3) Massachusetts State Police Hampden County Detective Unit, (4) Massachusetts State Police CINRET West, and (5) Hampden County Sheriff's Department.'

In 30+ years, I don't ever recall any sting bust getting this complicated with 5 different units / departments.

BMD.

PutNamAnthony
11-03-22, 19:40
From that article:

'The operation was conducted by members of (1) the Springfield Police Firearms Investigation Unit, (2) Massachusetts State Police High-Risk Victim Unit, (3) Massachusetts State Police Hampden County Detective Unit, (4) Massachusetts State Police CINRET West, and (5) Hampden County Sheriff's Department.'

In 30+ years, I don't ever recall any sting bust getting this complicated with 5 different units / departments.

BMD.Politicians want to show the public they are fighting crime. Tuesday is the big showdown.

PA.

Kimbsl1998
11-04-22, 02:14
Going to be traveling out of state for work. Tips on figuring out the pay of the new land. Heading to the mid west for a week.

Seekist
12-18-22, 11:32
Hi All & Happy Holidays.

I have a 3 hole freak trying to raise funds for Christmas.

This Friday evening. In the Milford / New Haven area. Will be at a decent hotel. Cute older spinner. Covers are optional.

$ 100 One nut and on your way.

This really isn't my thing but doing as a Favor.

Must be attractive MUST HAVE GREAT HYGIENE!

Do not commit if your going to flake No Pictures This is money well spent.

In box me with a text #.

Seekist.

Bar Guy
01-01-23, 20:49
I used to get a cheap flip phone at Walmart and buy a card and pay 2 bucks a day when I make a call. Now I don't think they do anything that cheap anymore. Looking for something cheap and no plan I have to signup for.

What do you guys use?

NE Creampie
01-02-23, 01:37
Where are all these babies going from all these stg providers? There's three well known providers that just recently had babies we'll just name them St, Je and Si / Kt. LOL And through the grapevine I heard Je just had a miscarriage. Once these girls pushed out those babies they were right back to work in a short time. Is there some kind of paid adoption scheme going on? We have to be careful who we are dumping our loads in guys.What happens when 'ALL' your children Legitimate & Illegitimate meet up after having their DNA Testing done on a popular Ancestry Website?

Fazone
01-02-23, 13:22
I used to get a cheap flip phone at Walmart and buy a card and pay 2 bucks a day when I make a call. Now I don't think they do anything that cheap anymore. Looking for something cheap and no plan I have to signup for.

What do you guys use?I use AT&T prepaid. It used to be $2 per day but just went up to $3 per day. No contract, no nothin'. I had to switch from a flip phone to a smart phone because AT&T no longer supports 3 G phones. I paid cash for a iPhone SE at Walmart and just switched my SIM card from the flip pnone into the SE and I was good to go. You could probably save money by going to an Andriod phone rather than an iPhone, but I'm partial to the Apple eco-system.

ILoveThatPoo
01-03-23, 09:02
I use AT&T prepaid. It used to be $2 per day but just went up to $3 per day. No contract, no nothin'. I had to switch from a flip phone to a smart phone because AT&T no longer supports 3 G phones. I paid cash for a iPhone SE at Walmart and just switched my SIM card from the flip pnone into the SE and I was good to go. You could probably save money by going to an Andriod phone rather than an iPhone, but I'm partial to the Apple eco-system.Which happens more often than I'd like to admit. Why would you take the chance of having a second phone discovered always having to remember to hide it? Why have the added expense when you can download a free texting app, silence the alerts and just delete all conversations after use? The texting apps have free minute offers for talking.

Poo.

Fazone
01-03-23, 14:02
Which happens more often than I'd like to admit. Why would you take the chance of having a second phone discovered always having to remember to hide it? Why have the added expense when you can download a free texting app, silence the alerts and just delete all conversations after use? The texting apps have free minute offers for talking.

Poo.You're right that I have to constantly be careful about the location of my phone but I have a couple convenient wife-safe spots to keep it. I don't want my personal phone to have any sort of contact with my hobbying life.

Here's the thing, I am not a digital wiz. I'm sort of old skool when it comes to things digital. I keep both of my phones simple. Heck, a Jitterbug phone has everything that I really need. If it's possible to screw something up, I will eventually do it. I'm lucky enough to not have to worry about what a hobby phone is costing me.

Olde Salt
01-04-23, 11:00
AT&T no longer supports 3 G phones. . . I was quite bummed when the string was no longer being maintained between the two cans where I talked to my friends.

McBright
02-09-23, 23:33
Is anyone having issues accessing this site with their iPhone? The page won't load for me. It only works when I'm on my home Wi-Fi?

PlanetEarth
02-11-23, 01:15
I and some of you have been experiencing recent access issues / timeouts trying to reach this USA site. Home fails but mobile device works, or vice versa.

I assume "the management" has added more web security that checks IP Address black lists.

If you are having issues, determine your devices IP Address and then see if there are hits on any black lists. Easy web search to find web sites that can provide both of these inquiries.

So what do you do to get around the black list? I assume trying to remove from a list is not worth the effort.

The first question should be why is the IP address black listed?

If it is a desktop / laptop with home wifi, this IP Address should not change much at all. You computer maybe compromised. If you are not a cybersecurity fanatic, time to start.

Are you using a VPN? Are you using a TOR Router / Browser?

A lot of hackers will use these privacy networks and thus many of the IPs will quickly get black listed. These privacy mechanisms should provide an ability to change Identity / IP address, you may need to try a few of them.

Hope this brief helps. Be safe out there.

Newbie58
02-11-23, 08:16
It looks like Xfinity and Verizon are blocking access here. When I was away and using another's Wi-Fi, I had no issues. Now I use a VPN, but STG won't allow access while I use that, so for me to follow USG links to STG, I need to be on a VPN to get in, then I disconnect to use the link. Before I can navigate USG again, I need to re-connect VPN. PITA, but it works.

Woody50
02-11-23, 10:35
If it is a desktop / laptop with home wifi, this IP Address should not change much at all. Some clarification.

All devices using the same home WiFi will have the same external (Wide Area Network / WAN) IP address. This address is in the router. Log into your router, also called a gateway, to see it.

Each device on the same WiFi will have a LAN. Local Area Network address, often 10.0. 0.xxx or 192. 168.xxx.xxx, doled out by the router as devices connect. This address is not visible to the world.

PlanetEarth
02-11-23, 11:48
Some clarification.

All devices using the same home WiFi will have the same external (Wide Area Network / WAN) IP address. This address is in the router. Log into your router, also called a gateway, to see it.

Each device on the same WiFi will have a LAN. Local Area Network address, often 10.0. 0.xxx or 192. 168.xxx.xxx, doled out by the router as devices connect. This address is not visible to the world.Thanks Woody, I was just trying to keep it simple.

For those in need, try running.

https://whatismyipaddress.com/blacklist-check

Displays your externally facing IP, and then click button to scan black lists.

Should be able to run on mobile browser too.

RMcLovin
03-04-23, 16:53
So gents,

Let's say that you think you might have been exposed to an std. Where would you go for anonymous testing and treatment? Keyword. Anonymous. Asking for a friend.

Ron.

PutNamAnthony
03-04-23, 18:15
So gents,

Let's say that you think you might have been exposed to an std. Where would you go for anonymous testing and treatment? Keyword. Anonymous. Asking for a friend.

Ron.You can do a home test. https://www.healthlabs.com/std-testing?pid=9004189&iid=&gclid=Cj0KCQiA9YugBhCZARIsAACXxeJdoSL43MWOutMp_EkUG8iQ0OyxQh3ubydP5url-_Orsm2kysEcDKsaAswfEALw_wcB.

Good luck I hope your test are negative. If it turns positive please share the donor.

Stay safe.

PA.

Willy O
03-04-23, 19:51
So gents,

Ron.Never been to one but always figured Quest Diagnostics would be a good bet.

SR Only
03-04-23, 22:03
So gents, Let's say that you think you might have been exposed to an std. Where would you go for anonymous testing and treatment? Keyword. Anonymous. Asking for a friend. Ron.Tell your "friend" to go to Planned Parenthood. They will support a good organization and keep the results discreet. Do NOT give them your / his insurance info. Pay cash. Not that I would know about this sort of thing. : ^ )

Tommy13
03-05-23, 22:12
So gents,

Ron.I've used stdcheck.com. $139 for the order for a full panel. Results in 24-48 hours after.

PlanetEarth
03-10-23, 13:47
Heard on the radio a statistic in USA of about 10 sex partners in lifetime. Did some quick surfing and found this. Connecticut is 2nd to Washington in being quite horny.

PeckerPete13
03-10-23, 17:25
Heard on the radio a statistic in USA of about 10 sex partners in lifetime. Did some quick surfing and found this. Connecticut is 2nd to Washington in being quite horny.I would say the average number based on guys on here is closer to 1 K.

RMcLovin
03-29-23, 09:36
Tell your "friend" to go to Planned Parenthood. They will support a good organization and keep the results discreet. Do NOT give them your / his insurance info. Pay cash. Not that I would know about this sort of thing. : ^ )So, let me tell you the story of my friend who suspected he might have contracted an STD (probably the clap) from one of our ladies in CT. He did indeed try to make an appointment with Planned Parenthood, but the only available appointment was more than a month out! So, he said he went to the PP and asked for an immediate appointment. They said he could wait, but it might be an hour. He was OK with that, but then they asked him to fill out a bunch of paperwork with info he did not want to share. The subject of Mychart came up and he decided that PP was not at all right for him.

After a lot of research he then found an online site that he thought might work. https://www.callondoc.com/en/consultation He said that he only needed to fill out some info online. There was no video or phone consultation. He did have to enter his real data but was able to check a box to not reveal his diagnosis. He said a prescription was called in (for which he needed his real name, dob, address) to a pharmacy out of town. He has been on the drugs for a few days and is feeling better.

Now, he also showed me the STG profile of the lovely lady. https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridgeport/female-escorts/caucasian_w/lucky/521703615942 Be warned.

He wanted me to thank you all for your help and share his story as he says he is out. My advice to him. You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

Ron.

SR Only
03-29-23, 22:49
Good advice. Glad you were "asking for a friend. " I haven't used Planned Parenthood Services for a few years now, but it does trouble me the tie in with mychart.

So, let me tell you the story of my friend who suspected he might have contracted an STD (probably the clap) from one of our ladies in CT. He did indeed try to make an appointment with Planned Parenthood, but the only available appointment was more than a month out! So, he said he went to the PP and asked for an immediate appointment. They said he could wait, but it might be an hour. He was OK with that, but then they asked him to fill out a bunch of paperwork with info he did not want to share. The subject of Mychart came up and he decided that PP was not at all right for him.

After a lot of research he then found an online site that he thought might work. https://www.callondoc.com/en/consultation He said that he only needed to fill out some info online. There was no video or phone consultation. He did have to enter his real data but was able to check a box to not reveal his diagnosis. He said a prescription was called in (for which he needed his real name, dob, address) to a pharmacy out of town. He has been on the drugs for a few days and is feeling better.

Xelajo
03-29-23, 23:12
Tell your "friend" to go to Planned Parenthood. They will support a good organization and keep the results discreet. Do NOT give them your / his insurance info. Pay cash. Not that I would know about this sort of thing. : ^ )Nope. I went to Planned Parenthood. They send the report in mail to home. Wifey opened the report. Should I say more?

Tommy13
03-30-23, 00:02
So, let me tell you the story of my friend who suspected he might have contracted an STD (probably the clap) from one of our ladies in CT. He did indeed try to make an appointment with Planned Parenthood, but the only available appointment was more than a month out! So, he said he went to the PP and asked for an immediate appointment. They said he could wait, but it might be an hour. He was OK with that, but then they asked him to fill out a bunch of paperwork with info he did not want to share. The subject of Mychart came up and he decided that PP was not at all right for him.

Now, he also showed me the STG profile of the lovely lady. https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridgeport/female-escorts/caucasian_w/lucky/521703615942 Be warned..I use stdcheck.com. Pay the fee, print the order, take it to the lab, get the results in 24-48 hours later.

SR Only
03-30-23, 07:36
Nope. I went to Planned Parenthood. They send the report in mail to home. Wifey opened the report. Should I say more?Nitwits. That happened to me in about 2009. I kind of ripped them a new one. Sloppy to release that.

WowWeeWow
04-06-23, 13:21
Anyone know the best sites to look for providers in the PR? Skip is limited andother sites don't include non-states.

SR Only
04-11-23, 22:06
From a resource from the State (scary stats):

In recognition of National STD Awareness Week this April, the Connecticut Department of Public Health (DPH) will provide a weekly series of updates regarding STDs for clinicians' awareness. The first in this series is an update on STD surveillance.

2021 STD Epidemiological Update.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) 2021 STD Surveillance Report indicates that STIs increased across the United States in 2021 – more than 2. 5 million cases of chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis were reported.

Connecticut's 2021 data demonstrate the same concerning trends:

• Gonorrhea kept its pace with 5,404 cases reported, reflecting a 22.3% increase since pre-pandemic 2019. Of concern is the increasing antimicrobial resistance of and. Gonorrhoeae.

• Chlamydia infections are returning to pre-pandemic levels with 14,819 cases reported compared to 15,290 in 2019.

• Disparities in the prevalence of gonorrhea and chlamydia persist:

O Highest prevalence in persons aged 15–24 years old.

O More cases are reported in females than in males.

O Non-Hispanic Black / African Americans are disproportionately affected.

• The syphilis epidemic surged ahead, increasing 59.8% since 2019, with 606 cases of infectious syphilis (primary, secondary and early latent, non-primary, non-secondary) being reported in 2021.

O The surge is due in part to an increase in heterosexual transmission, which has been observed since 2019.

• Congenital syphilis has increased exponentially in the past five years, with 6 cases reported in 2021, the most ever reported for Connecticut. Preliminary data indicate 8 cases reported in 2022, showing a troubling, steady increase in this entirely preventable infection.

What can you do?

• Are you asking your patients about their sexual health? Normalize sexual health by taking a sexual health history on all patients, regardless of risk factors or presumption of sexual activity.

• Follow the 2021 CDC STI Treatment Guidelines which include key changes to previous clinical practices. Notable changes include:

O Updated treatment recommendations for uncomplicated gonorrhea, chlamydia, trichomoniasis and pelvic inflammatory disease.

O Expanded risk factors for syphilis testing in pregnant women.

• The STI Treatment Guidelines are now available in a mobile app for Apple and Android devices. Please visit https://www.cdc.gov/std/treatment-guidelines/default.htm.

• REPORT AND SUBMIT A STD-23 FOR ALL CHLAMYDIA, GONORRHEA, AND SYPHILIS CASES. Do not assume that another health care provider has already reported. Provider reports of diagnosis and treatment status are critical to public health prevention activities. Laboratory results alone are not sufficient to stop the spread of these preventable infections.

• Stay up to date with STD Continuing Education.

O Learn about how to recognize, test for, and treat STIs at your own pace using the National STD Curriculum, https://www.std.uw.edu/.

O Looking for free continuing education credits? Check out the National STD Curriculum to learn more about STIs and Mpox: https://www.std.uw.edu/.

Connecticut DPH STD Prevention and Control Program is available for help with the following:

• Clinical consultation on complex cases is available by contacting Acting State Epidemiologist, Lynn Sosa, MD at (860) 509-7920 or the STD Clinical Consultation Network to consult online with expert STD faculty.

• Record searches on prior syphilis test titers and treatment history can be obtained by calling the CTDPH STD Prevention Program main phone line at (860) 509-7920.

• Partner services including case follow-up for STDs is available by calling (860) 509-7920 and asking to speak with a Disease Intervention Specialist Supervisor.

Lynn Sosa, MD 8239;.

Acting State Epidemiologist 8239;.

Connecticut Department of Public Health .

PlanetEarth
04-17-23, 10:39
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKaSTkU4LZE

Getting ugly out there. This thief did not take off and run, but went back to fight. Note to self, always have a bat and kbar by each door.

TheRealAssMan
04-17-23, 12:04

Getting ugly out there. This thief did not take off and run, but went back to fight. Note to self, always have a bat and kbar by each door.All things eventually must come to an end. They will eventually pick the wrong victim.

-This post was brought to you by Glock.

BobbyRickMas
04-17-23, 22:17

Getting ugly out there. This thief did not take off and run, but went back to fight. Note to self, always have a bat and kbar by each door.Man, this really makes me very upset watching this vid. I haven't been in a fistfight for years but I truly wish I could have been this guy's neighbor to provide the assist. Fuck these cowards.

PlanetEarth
05-17-23, 11:01
https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/mexico-drugs-chapitos/?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Hapcj7
06-12-23, 22:23
What happened to Ron One??

EggPoacher88
08-15-23, 10:53
Heard on the radio a statistic in USA of about 10 sex partners in lifetime. Did some quick surfing and found this. Connecticut is 2nd to Washington in being quite horny.I don't believe this survey.

StudVt
08-25-23, 15:15
Can any CT men offer me a review of the Arts Cinema, where couples and single go to have fun? The online reviews all appear to be very old and dated. I'd love some first hand info. From you, Please PM me about this place in Hartford. I'd love to know where to go to have some fun. (I'd love to find single women, but I know that's unlikely).

Kimbsl1998
08-25-23, 21:42
Can any CT men offer me a review of the Arts Cinema, where couples and single go to have fun? The online reviews all appear to be very old and dated. I'd love some first hand info. From you, Please PM me about this place in Hartford. I'd love to know where to go to have some fun. (I'd love to find single women, but I know that's unlikely).There are plenty of active and current posts on FL and in different Kik groups.

Kimbsl1998
08-26-23, 22:04
Looking for someone (F) for a haircut. Adult fun and masage an obvious. Onus. Not looking at Cammie. IYKYK right?

Fairfield county Preferrd but will travel.

Webcruiser
08-27-23, 07:13
Check out STG for New Haven search "barber".

Looking for someone (F) for a haircut. Adult fun and masage an obvious. Onus. Not looking at Cammie. IYKYK right?

Fairfield county Preferrd but will travel.

Kimbsl1998
08-27-23, 09:04
Check out STG for New Haven search "barber".Not interested in Cammie.

PlanetEarth
10-31-23, 22:49
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/X1RIW5MjjxE

LuckyCT
11-01-23, 17:23
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/X1RIW5MjjxEThat is hilarious!! I wish we had some sexy talent like that in CT!

Newbie58
12-21-23, 10:25
I suppose we all have our own definition of a dead fish. Here's a hot gal up for anything but just isn't into it at all. Damn she's fine though. 11 min video:

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=64485167089c1

Alexandralove
12-22-23, 08:10
I suppose we all have our own definition of a dead fish. Here's a hot gal up for anything but just isn't into it at all. Damn she's fine though. 11 min video:

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=64485167089c1A hot film for sure, you love your anal sex, have a good holiday. Alex.

DirkyDiggy
01-02-24, 22:21
Driving on 91's today near Wethersfield. Look what I saw up ahead of me! The delivery truck for all the new ones for 2024! LOL.

Woody50
01-02-24, 23:06
Driving on 91's today near Wethersfield. Look what I saw up ahead of me! The delivery truck for all the new ones for 2024! LOL.With the cows normally on Skip, that might be carrying one girl.

DaReal86
01-18-24, 15:47
Anyone else feel like this hobby is dying? No more quality girls. Almost every single poster on STG is a SW with a phone and room. And never mind the massage ads that have been flooding the site. Tryst and Eros is filled with GPS. Honestly last hope these days are the sugar sites. Which are a glorified tryst / eros.

CliftonHanger
01-18-24, 16:41
Anyone else feel like this hobby is dying? No more quality girls. Almost every single poster on STG is a SW with a phone and room. And never mind the massage ads that have been flooding the site. Tryst and Eros is filled with GPS. Honestly last hope these days are the sugar sites. Which are a glorified tryst / eros.Save your money and just go right to manhattan. I use nyasianfitness.com 21-30 yo asian and latin girls galore!

TwinSnow99
01-18-24, 20:23
Anyone else feel like this hobby is dying? No more quality girls. Almost every single poster on STG is a SW with a phone and room. And never mind the massage ads that have been flooding the site. Tryst and Eros is filled with GPS. Honestly last hope these days are the sugar sites. Which are a glorified tryst / eros.It began when Trump signed FOSTA / SESTA, which shutdown backpage and craigslist personals. The hobby was so much better then. Theres no new blood coming into the hobby post-covid, thanks to sites like onlyfans. Girls used to pay for college with money from escorting, now the simps and saudi princes pay it for just sending them pictures and acknowledging their existence.

I remember when I started this hobby there were tons of girls only slightly younger than me. Now I look at skip and notice its all 30+ and barely any girls in their 20's. I just looked over the last 20 girls I was with and I think only five or six were under 25, most being in their 30's. It's just too easy to make money elsewhere now, that the only girls escorting are ones on drugs that are being pimped out.

Param Ahmad
02-20-24, 00:33
https://cbs12.com/news/nation-world/massage-business-therapy-raided-connecticut-arrested-charged-prostitution-activity-griswold-jewett-city-yuanfang-sheng-jordan-angell-zeppieri-yue-e-zhang-state-police

PutMeInCouch
02-20-24, 10:50
https://cbs12.com/news/nation-world/massage-business-therapy-raided-connecticut-arrested-charged-prostitution-activity-griswold-jewett-city-yuanfang-sheng-jordan-angell-zeppieri-yue-e-zhang-state-policeThere is no way that the police could have probable cause with out this man making an admission of guilt. NEVER admit to anything, the police probably told him to come clean and he could go home, they lie and it is legal for them to do so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqo5RYOp4nQ

MongerLoids
02-22-24, 11:28
There is no way that the police could have probable cause with out this man making an admission of guilt. NEVER admit to anything, the police probably told him to come clean and he could go home, they lie and it is legal for them to do so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqo5RYOp4nQI was. Trying to wrap my head (the big one) around how someone gets caught. Do they just bust in while you're fucking? I can't see any other scenario where they are able to catch you with anything actionable.

FreeLovinMarc
02-23-24, 19:06
I was. Trying to wrap my head (the big one) around how someone gets caught. Do they just bust in while you're fucking? I can't see any other scenario where they are able to catch you with anything actionable.They probably had enough to shut down the place and he was there. Could they have scared him into a confession, yes. Do they need to? No. You may think its against the rules etc but sometimes they don't even care if the charge will stick. The splash in the news is the only thing they need. First hand experience on the receiving end, I'm very much in the no immunity camp for police / prosecutors.

Woody50
02-25-24, 08:24
You may think its against the rules etc but sometimes they don't even care if the charge will stick. The splash in the news is the only thing they need.Absolutely true.

1) LE sees the publicity as a deterrent to others. Do you ever see photos of other misdemeanor arrests published?

2) The charge may be dropped, but the client will still always have to answer "yes" to the "Have you ever been arrested?" question on employment applications.

3) The publicity photo will mess the guy's personal life up for a long time, even if no conviction ever happens.

PlanetEarth
02-25-24, 11:03
That sheriff is out for blood. Many youtube videos.

Absolutely true.
1) LE sees the publicity as a deterrent to others. Do you ever see photos of other misdemeanor arrests published?
2) The charge may be dropped, but the client will still always have to answer "yes" to the "Have you ever been arrested?" question on employment applications.
3) The publicity photo will mess the guy's personal life up for a long time, even if no conviction ever happens.

PutNamAnthony
02-26-24, 21:00
Absolutely true.

3) The publicity photo will mess the guy's personal life up for a long time, even if no conviction ever happens.Even for sealed records?

PutNamAnthony
02-26-24, 21:01
That sheriff is out for blood. Many youtube videos.The Sheriffs in Polk are always busting LE in those stings.

RMcLovin
03-06-24, 22:35
Hey gents. Do any of you mongers use Secret Hostess? There are some legit providers on it, but a lot of fakes. I was wondering if there might be hidden gems here.

Thanks, Ron.

https://secrethostess.com/category/escorts/country/usa/city/new-haven-ct/

LuvrOfWomen
03-17-24, 11:18
There is no way that the police could have probable cause with out this man making an admission of guilt. NEVER admit to anything, the police probably told him to come clean and he could go home, they lie and it is legal for them to do so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqo5RYOp4nQWhile I agree that guy should exercise his right to remain silent and have an attorney, I'm sure the police had what they needed when they went in. When the cops shut down all the massage parlors in Waterbury years ago they had undercovers go in and negotiated a deal then leave. A few weeks later a different undercover went in and did the same. They then got warrants and raided them all. The only one they didn't get was the 1 non-Asian place that shut down a few weeks before the raid. I'm sure the owner got tipped off by someone. Once people in the neighborhood complain the cops take action.

Wrenches
04-23-24, 20:49
Hey gents. Do any of you mongers use Secret Hostess? There are some legit providers on it, but a lot of fakes. I was wondering if there might be hidden gems here.

https://secrethostess.com/category/escorts/country/usa/city/new-haven-ct/Almost all these ads look fake. I wouldn't waste much time there.