PDA

View Full Version : Aiea-Kapolei-Ewa-Pearl City-Waipahu Thai Providers and More

Pages : [1] 2 3

Ck813
12-20-22, 14:04
I will start off with Pin Thai-Jenma-Thai Orchid-Paradise Thai and you guys get it.

Hidden Gems and Ripoffs.

Moanalua Road-Town Homes Off Noelani.

Ck813
01-01-23, 07:58
There is a new place in Waipahu. It's located on the second floor building right before Zippy's. I did forget the name but the provided there are old timers. Tisha, Julia and Yuki. Seems to have an adequate amount of parking with stairs and am elevator. I haven't had a chance to try any of the girls. Please report when you visit. Thank You!

Ck813
01-01-23, 17:03
Has anyone tried here? Around the corner from Pearl City Relation. Looks pretty good place to visit. Security usually sits in front of their shop but he doesn't give a rats ass who is walking in and out. Saw an older Korean / Thai looking lady. She looked pretty damn hot to me. Thinner Spinner but a short dress. Walls don't go all the way up but fuck wanted to get laid. They are really busy.

Fyrman50
01-02-23, 08:55
Has anyone tried here? Around the corner from Pearl City Relation. Looks pretty good place to visit. Security usually sits in front of their shop but he doesn't give a rats ass who is walking in and out. Saw an older Korean / Thai looking lady. She looked pretty damn hot to me. Thinner Spinner but a short dress. Walls don't go all the way up but fuck wanted to get laid. They are really busy.Been to Thai Orchid several times. Been always legit with me. Great massage. No hint of play.

YoboMan65
01-02-23, 14:50
Been to Thai Orchid several times. Been always legit with me. Great massage. No hint of play.HE possible. The place doesn't have a bathroom or shower. Have to use the bldg. Regular Men's room.

Lo Wang
01-02-23, 15:53
Has anyone tried here? Around the corner from Pearl City Relation. Looks pretty good place to visit. Security usually sits in front of their shop but he doesn't give a rats ass who is walking in and out. Saw an older Korean / Thai looking lady. She looked pretty damn hot to me. Thinner Spinner but a short dress. Walls don't go all the way up but fuck wanted to get laid. They are really busy.100% legit in my experience and I don't expect that's changed since I was there last.

I mean, you can just go around the corner for a sure thing.

The massages were okay to decent, but nothing I'd go out of my way for.

Ck813
01-02-23, 16:18
There was this Korean looking provider with dyed blonde hair slim looked very sexy I mean very sexy.

Was wearing black thigh leather skirt and top or what seemed like leather.

Another therapist wearing a short pinkish dress but wears a mask slim maybe 5' 3" or a bit taller. Both looked so good. You could hear a lot of talking from the men and the therapists. I couldn't get an appointment as I was a walk in. Seemed they have 3-5 rooms and seemed all were busy. Heard noise that was coming way behind but didn't see a room there. I didn't get any or their names. I'm off today and tomorrow but want to fuck that older lady. Anyone knows their names?

Been to Thai Orchid several times. Been always legit with me. Great massage. No hint of play.

Ck813
01-02-23, 16:20
Is this place back open? There use to be a Jennifer There that did full service for $200, anyone see her lately?

Lo Wang
01-02-23, 16:22
There is a new place in Waipahu. It's located on the second floor building right before Zippy's. I did forget the name but the provided there are old timers. Tisha, Julia and Yuki. Seems to have an adequate amount of parking with stairs and am elevator. I haven't had a chance to try any of the girls. Please report when you visit. Thank You!Are you talking about the white / beige ProCom place? I passed through the shopping center and didn't notice any signs. Do they have an ad or anything?

Ck813
01-03-23, 11:57
It's below the pool hall and next to the tattoo shop. Small parking lot. Also there is a stereo shop before if going west. I heard they were robbed and closed. The sign is always on that says open but no cars in the parking lot.

Are you talking about the white / beige ProCom place? I passed through the shopping center and didn't notice any signs. Do they have an ad or anything?

Ck813
01-03-23, 16:27
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/22614374.html

One of the hottest Thai Therapists out there and affordable.

Pin Thai Aiea Town Square.

Crazy72
01-03-23, 17:10

Went to see Rose. Pic is her but at least 10 yo. My guess is she is early 50's. She is sweet and ending was a little rushed but still good. She had a limited menu but expensive to me.

NiceBush808
01-03-23, 19:02

Pin Thai Aiea Town Square.Will she get naked for you if you request it?

Ck813
01-03-23, 19:43
If she knows you well or well enough I think she will. She is a smart business woman. Think I have seen her once naked but pants down to ankles and too pulled up for $200. Don't quite the price but I say she will. She is about making money.

Will she get naked for you if you request it?

Ck813
01-04-23, 01:49
You really think 50? I would say at least 30 but not much older. Possible she had been making a lot of money so if you haven't been seeing her when she first came to the island she may not do as much. I will say this about all the Thai massage therapist except one, they never give you the full one hour. I have an extensive menu but never FS—-.

Went to see Rose. Pic is her but at least 10 yo. My guess is she is early 50's. She is sweet and ending was a little rushed but still good. She had a limited menu but expensive to me.

Crazy72
01-04-23, 15:47
You really think 50? I would say at least 30 but not much older. Possible she had been making a lot of money so if you haven't been seeing her when she first came to the island she may not do as much. I will say this about all the Thai massage therapist except one, they never give you the full one hour. I have an extensive menu but never FS-.So maybe at least 40's.

Ck813
01-04-23, 16:20
Wow I must be blind brother. I don't look at her face much but I really thought or think 30 or early 30's. I just love her breast her voice and her making me cum. Next time I will look closer. Still one of my top tier favs.

So maybe at least 40's.

CommandoSoulja
01-04-23, 20:41
Anyone know anything about this provider?

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/waipahu/22848719.html

I noticed they have a different girl on 2 separate ads but the same phone number.

Redneck 1
01-04-23, 23:02
Anyone know anything about this provider?

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/waipahu/22848719.html

I noticed they have a different girl on 2 separate ads but the same phone number.The fake photos being used in that linked advertisement at the time of this post are actually photos of beautiful model and television show contestant Jennifer Leezy / Jenn Lee, who has 348,000 followers on Instagram and 312,000 followers on TikTok.

FakBoy
01-07-23, 23:11
I have visited her multiple times. She is probably in her mid 20 and a college girl. She don't give a massage but is a good conversationist and provides CBJ and CFS for $$. She said no FIV at my first visit but now it is totally fine. In my first visit, I though the jugs were natural but as I explored it is man made D size but it nice to suck on them. So far L8/ A8/ S8 for me since I am there to knock some walls and not really a massage. She is my the only white provider I know. Share some if you guys has some.

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Wahiawa/imsoyummy927

JusAnoddaGuy
01-08-23, 21:03
The fake photos being used in that linked advertisement at the time of this post are actually photos of beautiful model and television show contestant Jennifer Leezy / Jenn Lee, who has 348,000 followers on Instagram and 312,000 followers on TikTok.I wonder how many times guys got to be warned. Okay, here you go. Thai provider going to literally and figuratively jerk you off and around. You going to be so frustrated with the false advertising and leading you on, you going to false yourself. Which reminds me, anything you can do for yourself you shouldn't pay stupid tease girls to do. I am the poster boy for getting fuckd over by thai girls. If you want, get a massage then bratwurst massage for 120 but anything else you just need to go town and get done right. Or like me you get SO who more beautiful than hobby girls and treat me like a king.

Jan Fortifore
01-20-23, 15:47
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/waianae-therapeutic-relaxing-full-body/7580459935.html

I have no experience with this therapist and only sharing information found that fit this thread. Advertisement is for therapist s, so they may have more than just woman advertised.

Happy hunting!

Ck813
01-20-23, 18:45
Wow she looks good and like a real woman. Seems totally legit though. Waianae has a lot of transgender. Never saw a massage establishment in Waianae either. Who is willing to try?

Go day time for safety. Waianae is not a bad place but they do some shady shit out there more than in other areas. I'm not knocking on Waianae but have seen and heard a lot of shit more than other places.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/waianae-therapeutic-relaxing-full-body/7580459935.html

I have no experience with this therapist and only sharing information found that fit this thread. Advertisement is for therapist s, so they may have more than just woman advertised.

Happy hunting!

Ck813
01-20-23, 20:03
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea-town-square/22856334.html

Anyone try her out at PT town square? If this is a the European Thai girl she is gorgeous but expensive.

Redneck 1
01-20-23, 20:48

Anyone try her out at PT town square? If this is a the European Thai girl she is gorgeous but expensive.The two photos used in that advertisement at the time of this post are from the Instagram of Malu Garcez, a Brazilian "fashion student" with 241,000 followers.

Zavage
01-21-23, 01:19

Happy hunting!I have a session tomorrow at 2:00. I'll let you know how it goes.

Mr Chip
01-21-23, 01:51

Pin Thai Aiea Town Square.Bruddah does she do BBBJ?

Blake123
01-21-23, 06:50
Wow she looks good and like a real woman. Seems totally legit though. Waianae has a lot of transgender. Never saw a massage establishment in Waianae either. Who is willing to try?

Go day time for safety. Waianae is not a bad place but they do some shady shit out there more than in other areas. I'm not knocking on Waianae but have seen and heard a lot of shit more than other places.Yeah, I'd stay away at night. Waianae can be pretty sketchy at night.

Zavage
01-22-23, 03:00
Yeah, I'd stay away at night. Waianae can be pretty sketchy at night.Strictly legit massage. Very nice personality didn't bother to ask any extras. But 9/10 massage. Will be going back for a legit massage.

Da One
01-22-23, 12:46
Strictly legit massage. Very nice personality didn't bother to ask any extras. But 9/10 massage. Will be going back for a legit massage.Thanks for the report Zavage. Not only sketchy at times, getting out to Waianae is a long drive. I think if any massage operation were to open shop out there, especially an Asian place, they would have a major problems with unruly customers coming in. Alicia must be from the West Side to be able to handle operating out there, haha.

Ck813
01-23-23, 17:27
For me, softest lips ever. Sucks a good nip and makes you quiver all over. I wish I could afford her as my sugar baby for life. I would take care of her. Whoever gets her is a lucky man sexually wise. Partner wise I think so too!

Bruddah does she do BBBJ?

Ck813
01-24-23, 16:38
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waipahu/22858936.html

I doubt real pics although it says real. Waipahu probably Panva 3rd floor and going to cost a pretty penny.

What you all think?

Ck813
01-24-23, 16:44

This girl is fucking smoking hot. But she charges an arm and a leg. $200 massage can be great if she tried harder but the HJ will cost you two hundred. Otc roaming tits and ass and that is it.

Kumuman
01-24-23, 20:09
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waipahu/22858936.html[/URL]

I doubt real pics although it says real. Waipahu probably Panva 3rd floor and going to cost a pretty penny.

What you all think?No name in ad. My bet is Panva and fake pics.

LSakata
01-25-23, 05:21
Ck813,

Usually I see provider in Waipahu, I Google the number, see if it comes up with another girl working Panva. Apparently Kylie must rotate phones. For this particular girl, comes up with someone named Aura out of LA with a sumosearch as from 12/22/22.

Start safe,

LS.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waipahu/22858936.html

What you all think?

IslandManhi
01-25-23, 06:09
Strictly legit massage. Very nice personality didn't bother to ask any extras. But 9/10 massage. Will be going back for a legit massage.Thanks for the info, but I got a few questions for you. Is her place a actual business or at her home? Did you get naked for the massage? What dis you go for hr or 90 and what did you pay? Been looking for a massage place out in waianae but didn't find anything so I might have to try this. Thanks.

Kumuman
01-25-23, 07:43
Ck813,

Usually I see provider in Waipahu, I Google the number, see if it comes up with another girl working Panva. Apparently Kylie must rotate phones. For this particular girl, comes up with someone named Aura out of LA with a sumosearch as from 12/22/22.

Start safe,

LS.As far as I know Kylie is not the owner of Panva, she only works there. I have reported on her and see her whenever I'm on the leeward side for work and have to head back to Kokohead before afternoon traffic. She is the best there is west side. Full hour and no up sell.

Ck813
01-27-23, 16:22
Did Kylie gains lot of weight? The Person who claimed to be Kylie was weird with my time. She used baby powder and asked for 200 topless and suck on nip. And when it came time to suck them titties she pooped one fucking tit out and that was it. So POS if you reading this yeah FU! You ain't no fucking provider. My one and only time I went there as I wanted to try Kylie who everyone talks / s / ed highly about:

As far as I know Kylie is not the owner of Panva, she only works there. I have reported on her and see her whenever I'm on the leeward side for work and have to head back to Kokohead before afternoon traffic. She is the best there is west side. Full hour and no up sell.

Lealea1
01-28-23, 17:06
Did Kylie gains lot of weight? The Person who claimed to be Kylie was weird with my time. She used baby powder and asked for 200 topless and suck on nip. And when it came time to suck them titties she pooped one fucking tit out and that was it. So POS if you reading this yeah FU! You ain't no fucking provider. My one and only time I went there as I wanted to try Kylie who everyone talks / s / ed highly about:These woman are mostly in the business of a straight up thirst trap scam. There are very few exceptions. Stop patronizing them. They think they are entitled to large amounts of cash for a quick low quality rub and just standing there and doing the absolute minimum. The only way they will get the message is a boycott. Solidarity strike! Don't go unless you like being robbed because these assholes are ROBS! Boycott boycott boycott. Shitty service. Bad attitude. Gouging. Almost every time! They don't understand business. Thais have a reputation among other Asians as being lazy. Panva is number one lazy scam artist ripoff spot. Lately though even regular AMP Korean girls that usually give decent service have been similar. Half assed service. I saw Mika at Crystal who is usually at least decent and consistent. Now she just jacks with your dick next to her face and calls that a BJ. Seriously? I will never go back to see her ever again. I gave beautiful Olivia a try again at Osaka and she complained and groaned the entire time and barley I even pounded her. I was gentle and she complained. At least Olivia gave half my money back though so that was nice of her I guess. I had a good time with them before but the service gets worse each time you go when it should be the same or better. These dumb dumbs are consistently turning off and turning away good customers. Polite, decent looking, full paying, youngish regular customers are being turned off and ripped off more often than not. I'm over them. I'm down to one old faithful who actually tries and is pleasant. She's over the AMPs too and just runs out of her apartment now. She said the management at some of these places is making it so the girls don't like Hawaii anymore. Bottom line though is never go to Panva. Shut these idiots down for good guys! Don't go! No amount of money will get you good service. Give them $$$ for what should be a mind blowing BJ and they will still rip you off.

EchoProof
01-28-23, 19:28
Hey guys. Just moved to west side of the Oahu.

So any 411 would be deeply appreciated.

Any one tried this place?

Do some homework here before visit.

Please PM me the details and feedbacks, much appreciated.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/ewa-beach-oahu/22860286.html

FakBoy
01-30-23, 13:59

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/ewa-beach-oahu/22860286.htmlI have been there once. The gps take you to a apt parking lot but you got to park in the streets on the other side where the entrance is. They have a small sign over there. I usually like to finish off with a FS but I forgot to ask before hand when I booked with them after seeing the pictures. Anyways I went over there, the picture in the ads are just for ads purpose. You might get close to a first lady in the picture but not others. Other pic are of a model and an actress. Talking about service massage was good. Flip side my masseuse went straight to work and started to hammer. I asked for a FS and she denied, a BJ then she said they don't do it out here. She did let me fool around with her goodies. And that's that. Idk what you are looking for but if you a massage with HE this is the place. Damage was $$.

Ck813
01-30-23, 22:36
Go see Skye, she is a goddess. Her tits her ass are just to die for. Her face, she is so fucking pretty and she is so sweet. Her massage is great and her HJ awesome. I worker her for $150 with otc ass roaming. I'm assuming tits will be $200, maybe fully naked nuru at $400. If I had millions I lay her.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/ewa-beach-oahu/22860286.html

JusAnoddaGuy
01-31-23, 16:20
These woman are mostly in the business of a straight up thirst trap scam. There are very few exceptions. Stop patronizing them. They think they are entitled to large amounts of cash for a quick low quality rub and just standing there and doing the absolute minimum. The only way they will get the message is a boycott. Solidarity strike! Don't go unless you like being robbed because these assholes are ROBS! Boycott boycott boycott. Shitty service. Bad attitude. Gouging. Almost every time! They don't understand business. Thais have a reputation among other Asians as being lazy. Panva is number one lazy scam artist ripoff spot. Lately though even regular AMP Korean girls that usually give decent service have been similar. Half assed service. I saw Mika at Crystal who is usually at least decent and consistent. Now she just jacks with your dick next to her face and calls that a BJ. Seriously? I will never go back to see her ever again. I gave beautiful Olivia a try again at Osaka and she complained and groaned the entire time and barley I even pounded her. I was gentle and she complained. At least Olivia gave half my money back though so that was nice of her I guess. I had a good time with them before but the service gets worse each time you go when it should be the same or better. These dumb dumbs are consistently turning off and turning away good customers. Polite, decent looking, full paying, youngish regular customers are being turned off and ripped off more often than not. I'm over them. I'm down to one old faithful who actually tries and is pleasant. She's over the AMPs too and just runs out of her apartment now. She said the management at some of these places is making it so the girls don't like Hawaii anymore. Bottom line though is never go to Panva. Shut these idiots down for good guys! Don't go! No amount of money will get you good service. Give them $$$ for what should be a mind blowing BJ and they will still rip you off.Tranva Spa, sabadai, all ones are bs waste time. One thing for sure, Hawaii aint Thailand! Yea I got leid by thai providers, SO WHAT? I spend ten-k before I get dead fish. Then act like high maintenance gf and never get nani again. Overpriced dick tease. There's no magic goddess; I seen them no makeup at sandbar and buddhist temple. Only girls with thai mafia or thai police chase them out of Bangkok or Pattaya, and still hunting for them. Retired 10 x / day ho now scamming Americans. Act nice gain your trust then give shit lay for "free" then pester you for invest money on business idea which are shit and always failure. I still can't believe I went these girls. One chump already. Lolz.

Sidekick501
02-01-23, 02:55
Go see Skye, she is a goddess. Her tits her ass are just to die for. Her face, she is so fucking pretty and she is so sweet. Her massage is great and her HJ awesome. I worker her for $150 with otc ass roaming. I'm assuming tits will be $200, maybe fully naked nuru at $400. If I had millions I lay her.Agreement on Skye. Her massage is 5 stars. You'd better like firm pressure as her massage is pretty intense. Beautiful, very sweet, and a great therapist. You'd better hurry as she's headed to the mainland for a while. Not sure when or if she's going to return. Skyes been around for a number of years and has a strong fan base here. Seriously go this week.

Kumuman
02-01-23, 14:47
Agreement on Skye. Her massage is 5 stars. You'd better like firm pressure as her massage is pretty intense. Beautiful, very sweet, and a great therapist. You'd better hurry as she's headed to the mainland for a while. Not sure when or if she's going to return. Skyes been around for a number of years and has a strong fan base here. Seriously go this week.I've seen Demi there, before the house fee hike. Are they charging 80 for house fee now?

Ck813
02-01-23, 16:21
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/aiea/22861926.html

Anyone try this? Smelled like bad bad news from the start we started texting. I want to try but my senses said no go!

Ck813
02-01-23, 16:45
Braddah, no feel bad or hate them too much. I hate them too but not all. I'm like you spent about $20,000. 00 but never get laid a lot or GF like you. Only like 5-8 times full service and like you said dead fish or just they play around too much.

Go see Lisa, Vanda, Rose at Pin.

Mona at Jenma.

Skye is leaving but who knows.

I hear and feel your pain, Panva is the worse.

Tranva Spa, sabadai, all ones are bs waste time. One thing for sure, Hawaii aint Thailand! Yea I got leid by thai providers, SO WHAT? I spend ten-k before I get dead fish. Then act like high maintenance gf and never get nani again. Overpriced dick tease. There's no magic goddess; I seen them no makeup at sandbar and buddhist temple. Only girls with thai mafia or thai police chase them out of Bangkok or Pattaya, and still hunting for them. Retired 10 x / day ho now scamming Americans. Act nice gain your trust then give shit lay for "free" then pester you for invest money on business idea which are shit and always failure. I still can't believe I went these girls. One chump already. Lolz.

Lealea1
02-01-23, 16:49
Tranva Spa, sabadai, all ones are bs waste time. One thing for sure, Hawaii aint Thailand! Yea I got leid by thai providers, SO WHAT? I spend ten-k before I get dead fish. Then act like high maintenance gf and never get nani again. Overpriced dick tease. There's no magic goddess; I seen them no makeup at sandbar and buddhist temple. Only girls with thai mafia or thai police chase them out of Bangkok or Pattaya, and still hunting for them. Retired 10 x / day ho now scamming Americans. Act nice gain your trust then give shit lay for "free" then pester you for invest money on business idea which are shit and always failure. I still can't believe I went these girls. One chump already. Lolz.Luna. She promised a BJ then took the appointment and blocked, squirmed around, upsold, same old bullshit. Kicked me out after 30 minutes then got angry when I tried to give her 300 instead of 370. That wasn't enough for this greedy lazy chick. So I gave her the extra and told her I'll never come back again. She said I'm not poor, I don't care, you owe me, I'm going back to LA where everybody loves me there. She had the nerve to say I'm dishonest when she lied to get the appointment then played dumb. They always play dumb when you pin them down on their dishonest scam tactics. Bye Luna you're living in Lala Land and your time is up. You ripped everybody off and now its time to go back to Hell A. If you love being frustrated, lied to and ripped off you should definitely go see Luna at King Street. Its almost like all the different Thai chicks are the exact same person. They all run the exact same scam to the tee. There's a playbook in Thai and they all read it 10 times. There is no amount of money you could give them for good service, the business model is that even a high paying good customer will leave feeling shorted, burned, ripped off, taken advantage of, frustrated and turned off. There's no way around that, its baked into the cake of the service model they do. Everyone gets burned. How do they stay in business? Suckers.

HisunSpot
02-01-23, 17:16
Its almost like all the different Thai chicks are the exact same person. They all run the exact same scam to the tee. Thai chicks here in Hawaii are a scam. I tell everybody that. Thai chicks in Thailand, meh, 10 $-20 $ in Pattaya any day any time. Some are good service, some aren't. But it doesn't hurt your wallet as they are cheap and there's hundreds of options to choose from. But here, they want +400 $ for a lousy service. They are not polite, they are not nice, they are not friendly. One time I walked away shortly after I paid the house fee. After talking to her for a few minutes realizing she was killing time (I never offer any money up), I said "I just want a "plain massage. You are certified right? I paid the house fee. Are you soliciting? She got upset. "what are you going to do? Call the police? LOL call them. I paid at the front desk for a massage that's what I'm getting or I want my money back" then she said "ok honey, 200 $ if I give you a massage with my top off" haha. I said nothing. Finished the weak lazy massage, and left before my time. Boycott them.

CommandoSoulja
02-01-23, 18:00
Hey mongers. Anyone have the 411 about these providers or location? I haven't seen this location posted before.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/geiger-rd-ewa-beach/22862861.html

GofasBits
02-01-23, 19:36
https://ushonolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/aiea/22861926.html[/U]

Anyone try this? Smelled like bad bad news from the start we started texting. I want to try but my senses said no go!I texted, but she said no FS. I never tried and didn't continue the conversation past that. I asked for a real pic and it wasn't the same girl in the ad. Some similarity, but still different girl. Ad pic looks Way better. GL!

EwaScrub
02-01-23, 23:07
Hey mongers. Anyone have the 411 about these providers or location? I haven't seen this location posted before.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/geiger-rd-ewa-beach/22862861.htmlPhone number previously used by Demi when she worked at Sa Bai Dee Spa. I'm sure they pass the phone off to whoever the new girl in town is but appears to be an offshoot location for Sa Bai Dee IMO. Hopefully they got sick of the overpriced reviews and are deciding to split off and offer more bang for the buck. Not likely but one can always hope. This is the closest place to me so I'll probably toft in the near future.

CommandoSoulja
02-02-23, 00:38
Phone number previously used by Demi when she worked at Sa Bai Dee Spa. I'm sure they pass the phone off to whoever the new girl in town is but appears to be an offshoot location for Sa Bai Dee IMO. Hopefully they got sick of the overpriced reviews and are deciding to split off and offer more bang for the buck. Not likely but one can always hope. This is the closest place to me so I'll probably toft in the near future.That's a positive way to think about it. I hope that's the case am wanting to give them a try too. Just hesitant to try brand new places right now.

MacTruth
02-03-23, 13:24
That's a positive way to think about it. I hope that's the case am wanting to give them a try too. Just hesitant to try brand new places right now.I texted the number and they give me the location. Right behind Geiger park. I want to try but making me a little uneasy. I'm so close I can walk there. Has anyone tried yet?

Shamester
02-05-23, 13:16
Agreement on Skye. Her massage is 5 stars. You'd better like firm pressure as her massage is pretty intense. Beautiful, very sweet, and a great therapist. You'd better hurry as she's headed to the mainland for a while. Not sure when or if she's going to return. Skyes been around for a number of years and has a strong fan base here. Seriously go this week.Where is Skye located?

Duro08
02-05-23, 20:58
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/22863602.html

Anyone got info on this provider? Texted her on 2 different days to try set something up but no response. Thanks.

\m /.

AssEaterNow
02-06-23, 20:08
Unfortunately Kylie did gain weight. She loves to cook and can really cook well- her face and baby pouch has inflated and the 1 tit suck is her signature move- she said her religion prohibits her from FS.

FYI.

Did Kylie gains lot of weight? The Person who claimed to be Kylie was weird with my time. She used baby powder and asked for 200 topless and suck on nip. And when it came time to suck them titties she pooped one fucking tit out and that was it. So POS if you reading this yeah FU! You ain't no fucking provider. My one and only time I went there as I wanted to try Kylie who everyone talks / s / ed highly about:

JusAnoddaGuy
02-07-23, 09:04
Braddah, no feel bad or hate them too much. I hate them too but not all. I'm like you spent about $20,000. 00 but never get laid a lot or GF like you. Only like 5-8 times full service and like you said dead fish or just they play around too much.

Go see Lisa, Vanda, Rose at Pin.

Mona at Jenma.

Skye is leaving but who knows.

I hear and feel your pain, Panva is the worse.Thanks bradda. My motive is for save you and any other kane. Just telling facts on the vultures. Personally? My experience giving pure aloha and nothing expected in return. However. What I get? Spit in face, accusing lies, nasty words, threats. Even then, firm self respect gentleman: excuse me please, leaving now, never contact me again. No need for argue low class street girl. No pilikias, move on, but warn others so your kala and time not wasted. That's why the forum! Of girls you mentioned only good time with Rose. Sky, small tattoo on right side of her ass, know since 33 floor CC, should go legit and stay LA. Panva lame same story as Sa Bai Di; act like Vegas bottles girl, want tip for nothing. Panva bs was my thai last straw WTF. Kylie always return Aloha for Aloha, wish her a good life but never going back.

Rev1274
02-07-23, 11:22
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/22863602.html

Anyone got info on this provider? Texted her on 2 different days to try set something up but no response. Thanks.

\m /.Avoid this person. Would shorten your time and gave me a session for 20 min.

Sidekick501
02-07-23, 19:55
Where is Skye located?She was most recently at Sa Bai Di Spa, but she left for Thailand. Hopefully she returns in April or so. We'll have to wait and see. The local economy is forcing many of our people to reconsider working and living in Hawaii.

Jan Fortifore
02-17-23, 20:14
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/harbor-center-aiea/22938554.html

No name listed on the Bedpage advertisement and there are no hits on Google Images, Bing Images, Yandex Images or Tineye for the photos used. Any one have experience with this person. I assume she works out of Pin Thai Harbor Center. If no one has a report, I will take one for the team and post about my session.

Happy hunting.

OnTheHook
02-19-23, 17:29
Anybody have recommendations for PT Town Square or Harbor Center locations. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

I assume these ladies are working from PT Town Sq.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea-town-square/22944032.html

Or.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/22941653.html

Ck813
02-20-23, 09:21
I texted and called but no response back. Being she has a local number, I would say old timer.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/harbor-center-aiea/22938554.html

No name listed on the Bedpage advertisement and there are no hits on Google Images, Bing Images, Yandex Images or Tineye for the photos used. Any one have experience with this person. I assume she works out of Pin Thai Harbor Center. If no one has a report, I will take one for the team and post about my session.

Happy hunting.

Rev1274
02-20-23, 11:28
I texted and called but no response back. Being she has a local number, I would say old timer.I think you should try Monday through Friday.

Jan Fortifore
02-20-23, 15:27
I texted and called but no response back. Being she has a local number, I would say old timer.

I think you should try Monday through Friday.I will try again during the week. I also got no response to my Saturday text.

HappyEnd
02-24-23, 13:44
Went to go see Demi at Geiger Rd, she worked at Sa Bai Di and was hoping for a little less upsell at her new location, but sadly nothing changed. Charged house fee and requested another $ up front for the sensual massage. Asked if more can be had and she offered $$. 4 for topless and $$$ for full nude.

On the positive, she was pretty hot, the spa area was nice, massage was pretty good and the sensual part was one of the best I had on west side, she allowed over the clothes roaming, but YMMV.

Between Sa Bai Di and Kylie, I can't handle the upsell with no FS ever offered. Are there better options over to the west side? Went to PCR, but did not enjoy that. The selection and service for the price is so much better in Honolulu, I don't mind spending $$. 5 - for everything.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/geiger-rd-ewa-beach/22946850.html

Crazy72
02-24-23, 14:39
Went to go see Demi at Geiger Rd, she worked at Sa Bai Di and was hoping for a little less upsell at her new location, but sadly nothing changed. Charged house fee and requested another $ up front for the sensual massage. Asked if more can be had and she offered $$. 4 for topless and $$$ for full nude.

On the positive, she was pretty hot, the spa area was nice, massage was pretty good and the sensual part was one of the best I had on west side, she allowed over the clothes roaming, but YMMV.

Between Sa Bai Di and Kylie, I can't handle the upsell with no FS ever offered. Are there better options over to the west side? Went to PCR, but did not enjoy that. The selection and service for the price is so much better in Honolulu, I don't mind spending $$. 5 - for everything.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/geiger-rd-ewa-beach/22946850.htmlWas Pimmy there?

StangBang
02-24-23, 18:45
For the money they are charging here you guys are better off booking a trip to Thailand.

Am I wrong?

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/geiger-rd-ewa-beach/22946850.html

HappyEnd
02-25-23, 14:44
Was Pimmy there?I did not see her, but Demi said she worked there.

Kumuman
02-25-23, 16:12
For the money they are charging here you guys are better off booking a trip to Thailand.

Am I wrong?50 for a decent hotel room per day 1200 for round trip stay 1 month absolutely.

RoadRally2
02-25-23, 23:49

Am I wrong?This is the way.

Lealea1
02-26-23, 02:18
This is the way.If you gave these girls 500 they would would still pull some bs and try to half ass it. They are all robs. They look at their clients as victims to be taken advantage of not human beings seeking fairness and respectable service. I tried every angel to come to an equitable agreement, Bottom line, every customer will leave feeling burned. Every one on a long enough time line with multiple visits, They do not understand to concept of repeat business, They think this is LA and that there is bottomless pit of suckers to fuck over. Put these scammers out of business and stop going.

HogBalls69
02-26-23, 06:33
If you gave these girls 500 they would would still pull some bs and try to half ass it. They are all robs. They look at their clients as victims to be taken advantage of not human beings seeking fairness and respectable service. I tried every angel to come to an equitable agreement, Bottom line, every customer will leave feeling burned. Every one on a long enough time line with multiple visits, They do not understand to concept of repeat business, They think this is LA and that there is bottomless pit of suckers to fuck over. Put these scammers out of business and stop going.Excluding Macy, I simply quit going to Thai providers quite a while ago due to constant upselling and short timing (with the other possible exception.

Being Jazz. But only if Macy retires).

If I'm going to pay more than $$ for a session, I might as well save up my kala and spend $1 k+ a few times a year, in the LA / San Fernando / Hollywood area to hang out with a provider who was an AVN / XBIZ Award nominee / winner.

HogBalls69
02-26-23, 06:46

Happy hunting!If she has additional items available on her menu. Someone please advise. PMing me is cool too.

I'll certainly go to Waianae in the evening if so. Mahalo.

EwaScrub
02-26-23, 13:47
I did not see her, but Demi said she worked there.I saw Pimmy there. Same story as the Demi report below. Same services as they were offering at Sa Bai Di but just a new location.

Jan Fortifore
03-01-23, 03:22
I will try again during the week. I also got no response to my Saturday text.

Happy hunting.https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/harbor-center-aiea/22949151.html

Still no response from this provider. Anyone have any luck? New photo posted today.

Rev1274
03-02-23, 14:32
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/harbor-center-aiea/22949151.html

Still no response from this provider. Anyone have any luck? New photo posted today.I think she was on a break. But if she still doesn't response maybe change your number because your number might be blacklisted.

Shoots Brah
03-03-23, 00:14

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/geiger-rd-ewa-beach/22946850.htmlWhere exactly on Geiger are they located? I saw the ad but kind of scared to pull the trigger as a have people who know me who live in the area. PM is fine. Tia.

Tti.

Lealea1
03-03-23, 05:24
Excluding Macy, I simply quit going to Thai providers quite a while ago due to constant upselling and short timing (with the other possible exception.

Being Jazz. But only if Macy retires).

If I'm going to pay more than $$ for a session, I might as well save up my kala and spend $1 k+ a few times a year, in the LA / San Fernando / Hollywood area to hang out with a provider who was an AVN / XBIZ Award nominee / winner.https://tryst.link/escort/coco-bae

EwaScrub
03-03-23, 21:43
Where exactly on Geiger are they located? I saw the ad but kind of scared to pull the trigger as a have people who know me who live in the area. PM is fine. Tia.

Tti.Dey in the condos right behind foodland.

EwaScrub
03-03-23, 21:49
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/salt-lake/22948769.html

One ad says from Singapore but she said from Taiwan. Maybe different girl I saw but location is discreet house with easy parking off street. Wasn't same girl from pics obviously but she was pretty good looking. Mid 30's I'd guess with bolt ons and a rose tattoo on her lower stomach. Was offered CBJ and cfs for $$$ Didn't rush. I would say Nana better value but this much closer to me so I may repeat someday.

GrateFu
03-20-23, 15:47
Tried it a few times at Thai place and seems to be effective. Here you go:

1. Discuss expectations before arriving (not money).

2. Be first of the day.

3. Only bring in what you're willing to spend (obvious).

4. Don't take a shower before meeting them, but change into the towel.

5. Remind them what you agreed on and threaten to leave if it's not ok with her.

6-? Trust step 5, but start putting clothes on or getting closer (caressing then etc) to them. Whichever seems to be working better.

End. Either walk or get what you came for. Or just don't go at all LOL.

Ck813
03-21-23, 00:27
My gems or favs are all gone at the moment. Please send me someone I can see.

Pin Thai Town Square and behind Cutter Ford. Jenma, and so on.

Shoots Brah
03-21-23, 01:04
Tried it a few times at Thai place and seems to be effective. Here you go:

1. Discuss expectations before arriving (not money).

2. Be first of the day.

3. Only bring in what you're willing to spend (obvious).

4. Don't take a shower before meeting them, but change into the towel.

5. Remind them what you agreed on and threaten to leave if it's not ok with her.

6-? Trust step 5, but start putting clothes on or getting closer (caressing then etc) to them. Whichever seems to be working better.

End. Either walk or get what you came for. Or just don't go at all LOL.I wouldn't necessarily say threaten. I just ask them to politely finish my hour massage, at this point they either finish the massage or they will drastically drop their price.

These "therapists" are almost demanding 2 bills these days. If I can't get them below a buck thirty, I just say I don't need a HE. I think I've only paid 2 different therapists more than that, but then there was more on the table included.

CntrlAltDel
03-21-23, 16:14
I wouldn't necessarily say threaten. I just ask them to politely finish my hour massage, at this point they either finish the massage or they will drastically drop their price.

These "therapists" are almost demanding 2 bills these days. If I can't get them below a buck thirty, I just say I don't need a HE. I think I've only paid 2 different therapists more than that, but then there was more on the table included.That's a good rule to stick with, buck thirty is more than fair for one hour. Is it truly a great mystery why there are tons of Thai therapists showing up left and right demanding outrageous amounts because people keep paying. They do not like you, and you're not special. Merely an income source that they can squeeze every penny out of faster than that nut.

NiceBush808
03-23-23, 14:12
Anyone partake? She got a nice behind and nice milky white skin.
Cute face? Decent? Any bush?
PM me is fine. I'm curious. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/22958097.html.

Ck813
03-26-23, 17:24
Does anyone have any info and prices about ALL these Thai MT? That look cute and I know they charge 150/170 but haven't seen any reports. I would report back if they let me see them but I'm banned by most of them. I refuse to pay $170 but I will pay $140-150.

AssEaterNow
03-26-23, 17:54
Made appointment, location Pearlridge, while talking with her on the phone she was coughing hard (red flag), upon entering her apartment I realized she was NOT the woman in the ad.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/aiea/22960346.html

She ask what I wanted she said NO FS.

She quoted 140 HJ Naked & HJ 200 NURU HE no FS or BJ $300.

I got up and left the apartment without service.

AE.

Finger Licking
03-27-23, 23:44
Anyone partake? She got a nice behind and nice milky white skin.
Cute face? Decent? Any bush?
PM me is fine. I'm curious. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/22958097.html.Saw her today. She's similar to the pic. The only fans account is not her.

She's leaving today. Save you money guys. She caught me at a good time. Shit I paid $$ 7 Her prices are way too much but I took one for the team since already there. Everything covered. BJ, nuru and FS. She's one of those who wants your to cum fast and keeps asking if your almost done. The brightside, her massage was phenomenal. Definitely in her 20's. Can't bang her hard either. I think her kids in the other room.

AssEaterNow
03-29-23, 19:48
Mahalo for the update.

Saw her today. She's similar to the pic. The only fans account is not her.

She's leaving today. Save you money guys. She caught me at a good time. Shit I paid $$ 7 Her prices are way too much but I took one for the team since already there. Everything covered. BJ, nuru and FS. She's one of those who wants your to cum fast and keeps asking if your almost done. The brightside, her massage was phenomenal. Definitely in her 20's. Can't bang her hard either. I think her kids in the other room.

Finger Licking
03-30-23, 03:16
Mahalo for the update.NP. I actually paid $$ 7 not $$7.

Rev1274
03-30-23, 10:23
Are there any good providers at 98-1042?

NiceBush808
03-30-23, 15:38

She's leaving today. Save you money guys. She caught me at a good time. Shit I paid $$ 7 Her prices are way too much but I took one for the team since already there. Everything covered. BJ, nuru and FS. She's one of those who wants your to cum fast and keeps asking if your almost done. The brightside, her massage was phenomenal. Definitely in her 20's. Can't bang her hard either. I think her kids in the other room.How's her face though? She cute or one fugly?

Jan Fortifore
03-31-23, 14:28
https://www.thethaiaromamassagetherapy.com/

https://www.instagram.com/thai_aroma_massage_therapy/

I visited Patt / Jaymie's business pre-pandemic when she ran it out of the residential / mixed use area of Kapolei. I am glad that she is still operating in the commercial area of Kapolei.

She is a very small woman, but has strong hands. I have only received legitimate, therapeutic massages from her, but I am not a regular customer of hers, so I do not know if repeated visits will improve opportunity for extras. I wish her business much success and her good fortune.

Rod Farva
04-01-23, 19:18

She's leaving today. Save you money guys. She caught me at a good time. Shit I paid $$ 7 Her prices are way too much but I took one for the team since already there. Everything covered. BJ, nuru and FS. She's one of those who wants your to cum fast and keeps asking if your almost done. The brightside, her massage was phenomenal. Definitely in her 20's. Can't bang her hard either. I think her kids in the other room.Where in Aiea is she located?

Spa or does she have here own apt. / condo?

Just saw she posted a new ad today.

Crazy72
04-13-23, 14:13
https://www.thethaiaromamassagetherapy.com/

https://www.instagram.com/thai_aroma_massage_therapy/

I visited Patt / Jaymie's business pre-pandemic when she ran it out of the residential / mixed use area of Kapolei. I am glad that she is still operating in the commercial area of Kapolei.

She is a very small woman, but has strong hands. I have only received legitimate, therapeutic massages from her, but I am not a regular customer of hers, so I do not know if repeated visits will improve opportunity for extras. I wish her business much success and her good fortune.Is she still working?

OnTheHook
04-17-23, 21:42
Any info on this one? Looks like the business model is changing.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pearl-city/22977996.html

Ck813
04-20-23, 10:56
They have mover from their original place to the back side. Bigger and much nicer place now with shower. Probably new owner and there are two males that seem to run the reception area wash towels linen and do the chores. The pictures don't resemble and of the girls. They even admit it saying we don't use real pics. They are the same owner or affiliated with the place across Best But on Kamehameha Highway. I don't believe the walls go all the way as I only had a glance. They will upsell you as they don't do legit massage as that was all I wanted and was turned away.

My opinion, stay away run if you have too. It could be a YMMV.

Any info on this one? Looks like the business model is changing.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pearl-city/22977996.html

OnTheHook
04-20-23, 21:43
Thanks for the info, really don't know how any massage place doesn't have the walls of go all the way up even if they only do legit massages.

They have mover from their original place to the back side. Bigger and much nicer place now with shower. Probably new owner and there are two males that seem to run the reception area wash towels linen and do the chores. The pictures don't resemble and of the girls. They even admit it saying we don't use real pics. They are the same owner or affiliated with the place across Best But on Kamehameha Highway. I don't believe the walls go all the way as I only had a glance. They will upsell you as they don't do legit massage as that was all I wanted and was turned away.

My opinion, stay away run if you have too. It could be a YMMV.

Ck813
04-21-23, 11:46
Is this the townhome on Road or Loop? One is park in their stall and the other is park on the side by the fence. Both are townhomes. Both second floor but one is right across the pool. Also one of can't park in stall you have to put a sign saying the unit you are visiting. The one is Road get the guy with the white truck who seems to watch us guys.

Loop I believe is still full service at $$$ while IMO the other pretty girls that may or not know how to massage but also know how to upsell the shit out of you. The one on Loop, be very careful as the stairs are steep and if you have oils on your feet better hold on for dear life. I will not go to the town home on the Road while the Loo at times have some good fucks. Gina and I believe another one posted about Scarlett.

Are there any good providers at 98-1042?

Zero4
04-21-23, 15:50
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/barbers-point-kapolei/22979473.html

On mojo it said she post to be around aiea from a certain tome then kapolei I am wondering if anyone tried her or any intel.

Ty.

MasqMete
04-21-23, 17:09
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/barbers-point-kapolei/22979473.html

On mojo it said she post to be around aiea from a certain tome then kapolei I am wondering if anyone tried her or any intel.

Ty.She quoted me four hundred for FS. That's way to expensive for my blood.

Zero4
04-21-23, 17:23
She quoted me four hundred for FS. That's way to expensive for my blood.Dam tbh she does look nice in the pic but quoting 4 hundo is way out of my price range.

Ty so much for the info.

Museki
04-22-23, 00:16

Ty.

She quoted me four hundred for FS. That's way to expensive for my blood.That's because you're paying by the pound.

OnTheHook
05-01-23, 21:20
Anyone try lately, had mixed reviews months back and then it went cold.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/waipahu-new-thai-massage-in-waipahu/7616557574.html

Ck813
05-09-23, 00:36
I hope Pin is reading this. If it's okay with you letting your girls collect money upfront, upsell beyond ridiculousness, try to get us to pay for getting ready, or any other bad or practices beware!

I believe I speak for all when I say don't fuck with our money!

Electrician1
05-10-23, 13:50
Has anybody tried Wendy in the Kapolei spot? Her ad is the first I've seen there advertising BBJ, and I'm wondering if she's any good at it and if there will be a ridiculous upsell. I might TOFTT and try it but I've had so many bad experiences there that I'm hesitant to go back.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/kapolei/22986475.html

DeadHead1
05-11-23, 00:49
She quoted me four hundred for FS. That's way to expensive for my blood.She going to pay you $400? I'd bite the bullet.

Ck813
05-11-23, 15:16
If it's Panva I wouldn't go. No money return policy. And BBBJ think was $400? Fucking rip off place.

Has anybody tried Wendy in the Kapolei spot? Her ad is the first I've seen there advertising BBJ, and I'm wondering if she's any good at it and if there will be a ridiculous upsell. I might TOFTT and try it but I've had so many bad experiences there that I'm hesitant to go back.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/kapolei/22986475.html

Museki
05-12-23, 02:15
If it's Panva I wouldn't go. No money return policy. And BBBJ think was $400? Fucking rip off place.Panva makes you pay the 80 house fee first before you even see the girl so it's actually 480?

Ck813
05-17-23, 21:50
The lady who answers will tell you no money back. She is polite and spends little time with you on the phone. She said it's because guys walk in and don't pay the girls. They don't have enforcement. I was told by authorities don't pay in advance, if you do kinda like too bad you lose your money. So just by that Panva is no good. If you pay ahead and they screw you, you can call the authorities. Just hope you didn't touch the therapist. Also, the property management don't like authorities at their place so an option if a therapist rips you off that bad.

Panva makes you pay the 80 house fee first before you even see the girl so it's actually 480?

FCH300
05-18-23, 16:40
For those who haven't followed this thread too closely, Thai Orchid has changed ownership and locations. New owner (s) moved the shop next to Pearl City Relaxation with an outside entrance. No need to go inside the building anymore.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/pearl-city/22995128.html

The "old" Thai Orchid was legit massage only. That is no longer the case. I've seen 2 therapists there in the last month or so.

Sandy was small slim (but not spinner) Asian, in her 40's, manmade C cups, little Bush trimmed close. Massage was fair. Untrained but practiced and she put forth an effort). She was anxious to complete the massage and get to the good parts. Provided near-nude HJ with full roaming and FIV for $150. I'm sure that BBBJ was also available but I didn't partake. Was there for 45 minutes, all told.

I've seen Linda twice. She is another 40 something. Her picture in their ad is real (wearing a wig). She's Thai and chatty (I find her hard to understand however). She is a bit chubby and has natural boobs (B or C cup) with a closely trimmed Bush. She can provide a pretty damned good massage and appears to have real training. But the real fun begins after the massage. During my first visit, on the flip she went for a spontaneous HJ / BBBJ without discussion of price. That progressed to nearly nude play (neither girl would get completely undressed) - they blamed that upon the fact that the walls do not reach the ceiling in the rooms. The second visit was even better (as expected since we know each other a bit). This time 30 minutes of good back and shoulder massage was ended when she moved to my legs. While kneeling behind me between my legs she lifts my hips, spreads my cheeks and begins an extended rimming session while stroking Junior and caressing my balls. After rimming me thoroughly, we moved to get her undressed for the real fun. Again, she wouldn't remove her shirt (the ceiling thing again) but did unclasp her bra and raise her shirt for access to her tits (turns out she enjoys fairly rough treatment there). Her yoga pants were hastily discarded into the corner. For the rest of our hour together (it was the full hour) we enjoyed BBBJ, DATY, multiple FIV, FIA, and BBFS with DFK. There was never any talk of money. At the end of the session, I took a quick shower while she tidied the room and got redressed. Total damage was 200.

She said that things were slow there and asked me to tell my friends and be sure to mention her name.

I can't say whether or not the other girls that are working there at the moment are as open with their menu as Linda, but this is certainly a new opportunity for those of us who live on the west side. If only the walls went to the ceiling.

Lucky808
05-18-23, 22:01
For those who haven't followed this thread too closely, Thai Orchid has changed ownership and locations. New owner (s) moved the shop next to Pearl City Relaxation with an outside entrance. No need to go inside the building anymore.

The "old" Thai Orchid was legit massage only. That is no longer the case. I've seen 2 therapists there in the last month or so.

Sandy was small slim (but not spinner) Asian, in her 40's, manmade C cups, little Bush trimmed close. Massage was fair. Untrained but practiced and she put forth an effort). She was anxious to complete the massage and get to the good parts. Provided near-nude HJ with full roaming and FIV for $150. I'm sure that BBBJ was also available but I didn't partake. Was there for 45 minutes, all told.

I've seen Linda twice. She is another 40 something. Her picture in their ad is real (wearing a wig). She's Thai and chatty (I find her hard to understand however). She is a bit chubby and has natural boobs (B or C cup) with a closely trimmed Bush. She can provide a pretty damned good massage and appears to have real training. But the real fun begins after the massage. During my first visit, on the flip she went for a spontaneous HJ / BBBJ without discussion of price. That progressed to nearly nude play (neither girl would get completely undressed) - they blamed that upon the fact that the walls do not reach the ceiling in the rooms. The second visit was even better (as expected since we know each other a bit). This time 30 minutes of good back and shoulder massage was ended when she moved to my legs. While kneeling behind me between my legs she lifts my hips, spreads my cheeks and begins an extended rimming session while stroking Junior and caressing my balls. After rimming me thoroughly, we moved to get her undressed for the real fun. Again, she wouldn't remove her shirt (the ceiling thing again) but did unclasp her bra and raise her shirt for access to her tits (turns out she enjoys fairly rough treatment there). Her yoga pants were hastily discarded into the corner. For the rest of our hour together (it was the full hour) we enjoyed BBBJ, DATY, multiple FIV, FIA, and BBFS with DFK. There was never any talk of money. At the end of the session, I took a quick shower while she tidied the room and got redressed. Total damage was 200.

She said that things were slow there and asked me to tell my friends and be sure to mention her name.

I can't say whether or not the other girls that are working there at the moment are as open with their menu as Linda, but this is certainly a new opportunity for those of us who live on the west side. If only the walls went to the ceiling.The bait is set with BBFS, lets see how many fish bite.

Big Gulp
05-18-23, 22:12
The bait is set with BBFS, lets see how many fish bite.Not going be little fish nibbling but one great white shark taking the bait.

LastHurrah
05-18-23, 23:37

I can't say whether or not the other girls that are working there at the moment are as open with their menu as Linda, but this is certainly a new opportunity for those of us who live on the west side. If only the walls went to the ceiling.Thanks for the great information.

I'm an AMP guy but Linda sounds like a winner based on your experiences. No rush and lotsa fun to be had with her. I hope I'm on her good side of YMMV so. I can enjoy a similar time like yours.

Ants844
05-19-23, 13:46
Tanks eh! Sounds exactly like what I'm looking for!

I can't say whether or not the other girls that are working there at the moment are as open with their menu as Linda, but this is certainly a new opportunity for those of us who live on the west side. If only the walls went to the ceiling.

FCH300
05-19-23, 18:59
The bait is set with BBFS, lets see how many fish bite.You are probably correct. I may never be able to get an appointment to see her again.

LargeRocket69
05-21-23, 06:32
You are probably correct. I may never be able to get an appointment to see her again.Is this the same location?

Lucky808
05-21-23, 07:48
You are probably correct. I may never be able to get an appointment to see her again.I am almost 100% certain you thought of that before posting BBFS.

TrialnError
05-21-23, 23:34
I am almost 100% certain you thought of that before posting BBFS.I thought so too. If it was supposed to be a secret, he wouldn't tell, LOL.

FCH300
05-22-23, 00:24
Is this the same location?Is what the same location?

Or, is this the same location as what??

Something is missing in your post or in my understanding.

FCH300
05-22-23, 00:26
I thought so too. If it was supposed to be a secret, he wouldn't tell, LOL.I wouldn't have posted it if I didn't want you to know. I'll take my chances. But I'm sure that she will be a bit busier now. I just wish that some of the eager beavers who jumped at the message would post a review or two, as well.

LargeRocket69
05-23-23, 14:53
Is what the same location?

Or, is this the same location as what??

Something is missing in your post or in my understanding.Didn't see your original post, so it's next to PCR and not inside the building.

FCH300
05-23-23, 17:00
Didn't see your original post, so it's next to PCR and not inside the building.The original message is #112 in this thread. Not all that far back.

Thai Orchid is located in the same building as Pearl City Relaxation. They are adjacent to one another. Both have outdoor entrances. Both have signs.

Tiredguy
05-26-23, 12:37
Stopped by without an appt. - got Annie (dyed blondish hair. Wearing yoga pants). Saw a dark haired girl in a cute sailor skirt (in passing on the way to the rest room). Decent medium pressure massage. No real hints of play. Even on the flip, her body position when doing my legs was out of arm's reach. Finished with hand only and OTC only. Offered 120 but she wanted 140 - damn inflation! Clean rooms (don't know about a shower? Walls went all the way up in the room I was in, though you could hear walking around and muted conversation outside the room. Pleasant but probably won't repeat.

Ck813
05-28-23, 19:56
They have the front and back house now. The back house I was able to see a Thai girl $70 massage and $80 for a decent HJ. Grab ass and that was it. They want $170 but I'm not paying that. Sorry but I can't remember the ad but she went by Lily.

Jan Fortifore
05-29-23, 19:37

The original message is #112 in this thread. Not all that far back.

Thai Orchid is located in the same building as Pearl City Relaxation. They are adjacent to one another. Both have outdoor entrances. Both have signs.

Stopped by without an appt. - got Annie (dyed blondish hair. Wearing yoga pants). Saw a dark haired girl in a cute sailor skirt (in passing on the way to the rest room). Decent medium pressure massage. No real hints of play. Even on the flip, her body position when doing my legs was out of arm's reach. Finished with hand only and OTC only. Offered 120 but she wanted 140 - damn inflation! Clean rooms (don't know about a shower? Walls went all the way up in the room I was in, though you could hear walking around and muted conversation outside the room. Pleasant but probably won't repeat.https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pearl-city/23003243.html

Any recommendations? Peach looks pretty good. No hits on Google images, Bing images, Yandex or Tineye, so it could be real.

Ck813
06-06-23, 01:28
Has anyone been to see Skye since she has come back?

TrialnError
06-13-23, 13:35
I wish this was Miu Miu from King St Sunflower but it's probably not. Doubt she'd be working at a Thai shop.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/waipahu/23012603.html

Ck813
06-14-23, 20:14
So I see a lot ads for Thais in Aiea and Pearl City. Have any of you guys visited them? I see BBBJ, BBBJCIM but wondering if full service is on the menu. These girls are slow and need money yet they remain money hungry.

Share some guys. I haven't seen any of the new ones but saw one at the Aiea house on Halawa heights Road. $70 massage pretty good and HE with butt grabbing.

PoonPounder808
06-14-23, 22:39
So I see a lot ads for Thais in Aiea and Pearl City. Have any of you guys visited them? I see BBBJ, BBBJCIM but wondering if full service is on the menu. These girls are slow and need money yet they remain money hungry.

Share some guys. I haven't seen any of the new ones but saw one at the Aiea house on Halawa heights Road. $70 massage pretty good and HE with butt grabbing.Some don't offer FS regardless of the cost, some will offer it if they like you so they don't post it and only offer it if they are into the guy and are horny at that moment. There some girls will fuck but not suck a dick, some girls will suck dick all day but only reserve fucking for someone they have an attraction to. Sometimes it takes 1 visit, other times it can take several visits or several years, just depends on the girl. They do what they want and they ask for whatever they feel is worth it for them to do it, especially if they aren't into the guy. I've recently gotten BBFS from someone that specifically advertises no FS. Just saying, it's out there, but you either got to have a good game, good looks, or a big wallet.

Ck813
06-16-23, 16:42
I never thought looks or great body would get more extras. Back in the day I was never offered anything extra or free. Even now nothing extra or free yet I hear it from guys that hey FS, DFK all kinds but I never get to experience that. Money yes and good game I can believe. But even if I have had millions or billions I would hate to drop $5000 and the fuck session goes bad.

Some don't offer FS regardless of the cost, some will offer it if they like you so they don't post it and only offer it if they are into the guy and are horny at that moment. There some girls will fuck but not suck a dick, some girls will suck dick all day but only reserve fucking for someone they have an attraction to. Sometimes it takes 1 visit, other times it can take several visits or several years, just depends on the girl. They do what they want and they ask for whatever they feel is worth it for them to do it, especially if they aren't into the guy. I've recently gotten BBFS from someone that specifically advertises no FS. Just saying, it's out there, but you either got to have a good game, good looks, or a big wallet.

PoonPounder808
06-16-23, 18:29
I never thought looks or great body would get more extras. Back in the day I was never offered anything extra or free. Even now nothing extra or free yet I hear it from guys that hey FS, DFK all kinds but I never get to experience that. Money yes and good game I can believe. But even if I have had millions or billions I would hate to drop $5000 and the fuck session goes bad.What can I say, it happens, and she wasn't even going to charge me for the FS. Said it was just because she wanted to. As far as spending, some guys spend a lot and that's also how it goes. I've paid $5 k to a provider for a full night, $10 k for a weekend of course those were ones I spent the time and money to develop a rapport with. But a first session, I've thrown down as much as $1 k just to sample. Sometimes is great, sometimes it's just ok, if you have the money it's worth the risk.

Lealea1
06-17-23, 21:33

Share some guys. I haven't seen any of the new ones but saw one at the Aiea house on Halawa heights Road. $70 massage pretty good and HE with butt grabbing.She went semi indy and runs appointments out of her condo. She changed her name to Trixie which means the old brand isn't working. Major major upsell I'm sure she is not getting repeats because of it. Not worth it since she gained weight. Theres another Thai that moved from Panva to Pearlcity Aiea. When I asked how much to bring she said a lot and I knew exactly who it was I never called back again. They think they can move out of the shop and make big side money in an apartment. Same game though don't bother.

Yankees808
06-18-23, 05:35
She went semi indy and runs appointments out of her condo. She changed her name to Trixie which means the old brand isn't working. Major major upsell I'm sure she is not getting repeats because of it. Not worth it since she gained weight. Theres another Thai that moved from Panva to Pearlcity Aiea. When I asked how much to bring she said a lot and I knew exactly who it was I never called back again. They think they can move out of the shop and make big side money in an apartment. Same game though don't bother.The best thing us mongers can do is to dry them out. Meaning don't partake in their business. Once they get desperate they will change their tactics and then we can reap all the benefits after. Now if only we could do this to Zippy's and boycott them for a week so they can lower their prices too. LOL.

PoonPounder808
06-18-23, 15:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Ck813
06-26-23, 20:15
Found this link which is Thai Orchid. Are any of these girls real or do they just use fake pics? Been there at least 3 times but walked out twice due to fake pics and ads.

Museki
06-26-23, 23:47
Found this link which is Thai Orchid. Are any of these girls real or do they just use fake pics? Been there at least 3 times but walked out twice due to fake pics and ads.Been there twice and AFAIK all fake pictures and not in a good way.

OnTheHook
06-27-23, 00:06
I was thinking about trying it out later this week, saw the post below. Seems like some have moved on, or was just visiting.

Anyone have info on Rose? Thought she was at PT Town Sqr. Before.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/23022028.html

I've seen Linda twice. She is another 40 something.

Found this link which is Thai Orchid. Are any of these girls real or do they just use fake pics? Been there at least 3 times but walked out twice due to fake pics and ads.

S Hunter
06-27-23, 17:11
I tried Thai Orchid once and will probably go back.

YMMV!

I got an awesome Thai massage. And when she was fully finished working my back, she reached under to play with my dick and balls. Surprised me as she started licking and sucking. She went to town on everything. She even ate my ass like she was trying to get her whole tongue and face in there. A first for me.

On the flip, more sucking, licking and rubbing. Busted out her nice tits. No FS. The walls are low which was a bummer. But her pussy was getting wet through her shorts.

No mention of money. And we went the full hour.

Not the best BBBJ but she was nice and enthusiastic. After I showered, she walked me out and I had to stop her to give her money. She did not look or count.

I probably overpaid with no FS, but the service and the massage was good. Gave her 200.

OnTheHook
06-28-23, 05:04
Do you remember the provider's name? Your experience is just what I: m looking for. Send me PM if not comfortable posting.

YMMV!

I got an awesome Thai massage. And when she was fully finished working my back, she reached under to play with my dick and balls. Surprised me as she started licking and sucking. She went to town on everything. She even ate my ass like she was trying to get her whole tongue and face in there. A first for me.

On the flip, more sucking, licking and rubbing. Busted out her nice tits. No FS. The walls are low which was a bummer. But her pussy was getting wet through her shorts.

Not the best BBBJ but she was nice and enthusiastic. After I showered, she walked me out and I had to stop her to give her money. She did not look or count.

I probably overpaid with no FS, but the service and the massage was good. Gave her 200.

Lealea1
06-28-23, 16:10
The best thing us mongers can do is to dry them out. Meaning don't partake in their business. Once they get desperate they will change their tactics and then we can reap all the benefits after. Now if only we could do this to Zippy's and boycott them for a week so they can lower their prices too. LOL.Trixie was Kira is now Emma. Keeps changing her name because the value of repeat customers and a brand that repeats recognize as quality service just isn't there. She gained a lot of weight too. Thinks Honolulu will is a good spot for seven hundred dollar bjs. Its not working. Thus all the name changes.

Ck813
06-28-23, 18:36
She got bigger since she was in CC first floor? $700 BBBJ? Wow crazy. Why don't they just lower to reasonable prices and get he business.

Trixie was Kira is now Emma. Keeps changing her name because the value of repeat customers and a brand that repeats recognize as quality service just isn't there. She gained a lot of weight too. Thinks Honolulu will is a good spot for seven hundred dollar bjs. It’s not working. Thus all the name changes.

PoonPounder808
06-29-23, 00:05
She got bigger since she was in CC first floor? $700 BBBJ? Wow crazy. Why don't they just lower to reasonable prices and get he business.Inflated prices mean business is sustainable at that rate, meaning they have someone that pays that much regularly, or it means they don't want your business. When I don't want a project I'll inflate my bid by several million. There can be various reasons for this that I won't get into.

S Hunter
06-29-23, 14:51
Do you remember the provider's name? Your experience is just what I: m looking for. Send me PM if not comfortable posting.She took her mouth off my dick and whispered her name in my ear. I had a hard time understanding her English. Heck, didn't even see her until I left. The place is dark inside. On my way out, got a peak at her. Guessing 40's and a little chubby.

A bruddah mentioned to me that he got almost exactly the same as me, but the name did not sound anything like what she whispered. So maybe more play. They have six rooms and probably a bunch of providers.

Lucky808
06-29-23, 15:22
Inflated prices mean business is sustainable at that rate, meaning they have someone that pays that much regularly, or it means they don't want your business. When I don't want a project I'll inflate my bid by several million. There can be various reasons for this that I won't get into.That's what we did to the rail but fck you that gave the bid to us anyway, billions.

RoyBoy808
06-29-23, 18:56
She took her mouth off my dick and whispered her name in my ear. I had a hard time understanding her English. Heck, didn't even see her until I left. The place is dark inside. On my way out, got a peak at her. Guessing 40's and a little chubby.

A bruddah mentioned to me that he got almost exactly the same as me, but the name did not sound anything like what she whispered. So maybe more play. They have six rooms and probably a bunch of providers.What was the damage?

S Hunter
06-29-23, 23:28
What was the damage?Like I mentioned in my original post, she did not ask for a price. I gave her 200.

Ck813
07-05-23, 15:33
I guess I'm just an asshole and cheap to these providers.

Inflated prices mean business is sustainable at that rate, meaning they have someone that pays that much regularly, or it means they don't want your business. When I don't want a project I'll inflate my bid by several million. There can be various reasons for this that I won't get into.

Electrician1
07-08-23, 08:11
Went to see Amber today. Pictures looked cute — not her. She's older, bigger boobs but attractive with a nice booty. Massage was okay. Not much of a real.

Massage, but what can you expect. Nice teasing of jr while I was on my stomach. She asked what I wanted to do and we started talking about prices. She wanted 300 for BJ, not including the house fee. So that's 370. No way. Settled on 80 extra for HJ, and I will say she did a really good job. Couldn't bring the chichis out. I think she wanted 150 for that. But nice otc roaming. She's got a really nice ass. She's sweet though. I wouldn't mind supporting her again.

That panva place is a bummer though. I wish the walls went all the way up to the ceiling, and you can hear other stuff going on outside.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/waipahu-pearl-city/23030287.html

Mr Crowley
07-08-23, 11:04
Went to see Amber today. Pictures looked cute not her. She's older, bigger boobs but attractive with a nice booty. Massage was okay. Not much of a real.

Massage, but what can you expect. Nice teasing of jr while I was on my stomach. She asked what I wanted to do and we started talking about prices. She wanted 300 for BJ, not including the house fee. So that's 370. No way. Settled on 80 extra for HJ, and I will say she did a really good job. Couldn't bring the chichis out. I think she wanted 150 for that. But nice otc roaming. She's got a really nice ass. She's sweet though. I wouldn't mind supporting her again.

That panva place is a bummer though. I wish the walls went all the way up to the ceiling, and you can hear other stuff going on outside.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/waipahu-pearl-city/23030287.htmlWent there once, did a bait and switch on me. Waited 20 minutes in the room, then a Ladyboy Mahu came in and said my provider is still busy with other customer so I can take care of you. I said NO! So I started to get dressed and started to leave. While I was walking back out the way I came in, another girl approaches me and said let's go back to the room, I'm your girl. We go back to room and she asks me want I wanted. I told her I'm on a time schedule and don't have much time now, you've already wasted over 20 minutes of my time, and I came here on time for my appointment. Never mind the massage already, I just want a full on FS. She said $$$$ I said no thanks, that's ok so I started to walk back out, didn't know the exit was at another back door. So I went out and went back to the front entrance door and argued with the Mama requesting my HF money back. She did give me back my 70 HF money and then I left. So that place is a rip off! I hate that when they make you wait in the room for a long time. Come on?. 20 Fuckin minutes? I was staring at that clock the whole Fuckin time! And they bait and switch me with a Ladyboy? Even that girl that said that she's my provider didn't even look like the ad that I responded to. So mongers, the Leeward Side sucks. Took one for the team, took a chance, but not good. At least I got my money back. Rather just drive to town and stick with Lemon, Asia, Blue Star, Kings, Happiness, etc.

PoonPounder808
07-08-23, 13:21
Went to a place in PC. OK looking Thai. Good massaged followed with squeezing and commenting on my size on the flip. She started a BJ without asking so I reached over and rubbed her clit through her yoga pants. After I worked my hands in her pants, she took them off and then climbed on the table. Easily took my length and rode it balls deep and whimpering in my ear. She was worried about making noise so I just let her ride and do her thing. After a little while someone called time, it was funny to hear her call out while trying not to sound like she had a dick in her. Could feel her squeezing as she was talking. She told me she said I asked for a time extension. After she came she climbed off and sucked me till I CIMWS. Said she loved the taste and asked me to come back tomorrow. Gave her 400 since we went just past 90 min when the appt was set to 60.

Electrician1
07-08-23, 14:47
I have had some good times there though. That's the thing that keeps me going back to try new girls. There was this one girl who did a fully nude massage, didn't ask for that much $$, and was absolutely gorgeous. And great sensual finish. I think her name was Amy. One of the best experiences that I've had. So that's the thing. And I'm sorry about the time you had. That's about as bad as it gets.

Went there once, did a bait and switch on me. Waited 20 minutes in the room, then a Ladyboy Mahu came in and said my provider is still busy with other customer so I can take care of you. I said NO! So I started to get dressed and started to leave. While I was walking back out the way I came in, another girl approaches me and said let's go back to the room, I'm your girl. We go back to room and she asks me want I wanted. I told her I'm on a time schedule and don't have much time now, you've already wasted over 20 minutes of my time, and I came here on time for my appointment. Never mind the massage already, I just want a full on FS. She said $$$$ I said no thanks, that's ok so I started to walk back out, didn't know the exit was at another back door. So I went out and went back to the front entrance door and argued with the Mama requesting my HF money back. She did give me back my 70 HF money and then I left. So that place is a rip off! I hate that when they make you wait in the room for a long time. Come on?. 20 Fuckin minutes? I was staring at that clock the whole Fuckin time! And they bait and switch me with a Ladyboy? Even that girl that said that she's my provider didn't even look like the ad that I responded to. So mongers, the Leeward Side sucks. Took one for the team, took a chance, but not good. At least I got my money back. Rather just drive to town and stick with Lemon, Asia, Blue Star, Kings, Happiness, etc.

OnTheHook
07-08-23, 19:01
Went to a place in PC. OK looking Thai. Good massaged followed with squeezing and commenting on my size on the flip. She started a BJ without asking so I reached over and rubbed her clit through her yoga pants. After I worked my hands in her pants, she took them off and then climbed on the table. Easily took my length and rode it balls deep and whimpering in my ear. She was worried about making noise so I just let her ride and do her thing. After a little while someone called time, it was funny to hear her call out while trying not to sound like she had a dick in her. Could feel her squeezing as she was talking. She told me she said I asked for a time extension. After she came she climbed off and sucked me till I CIMWS. Said she loved the taste and asked me to come back tomorrow. Gave her 400 since we went just past 90 min when the appt was set to 60.You want to share a little more info?? Where and Who, seems to me sometimes even when makes a difference.

Chubs
07-08-23, 20:14
You want to share a little more info?? Where and Who, seems to me sometimes even when makes a difference.Sounds like the thick one, wears wigs over her short cut. She vhanges names, I think one yime Linda, then Vanessa. Fun to play, but been curious who else at Thai Orchid is fun. Been too busy, myself, to find out.

Huggy Duggy
07-09-23, 05:48
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SexBozo
07-09-23, 23:10
You want to share a little more info?? Where and Who, seems to me sometimes even when makes a difference.All it takes is one idiot over paying these Thai girls, now they starting to ask for $$ just for 60 minutes. Just be a you love now 😂128514;.

Bottom Out
07-10-23, 21:28
All it takes is one idiot over paying these Thai girls, now they starting to ask for $$ just for 60 minutes. Just be a you love now 😂128514;.They should be more like their Thai sister's in Thailand.

Youngers
07-11-23, 13:38
I need a place closer to home, something like Pali. Is there anything- maybe an independent. PM if you don't want to post it here.

YoungMonger808
07-27-23, 12:07
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/pearl-city/23038481.html

Anyone try Natalie or Maria?

Ck813
07-27-23, 20:19
Try Cara at Thai Orchid. I think they brought on younger ones.

Anyone try Natalie or Maria?

Ck813
07-27-23, 20:22
From my experience, they all go straight to $200 unless you know them. $200 is topless bottomless HJ. You may get to suck their nips but don't count on it. Touch their pussy, highly doubt it. That Thais no matter how slow how broke they know their options. They go back mainland. They go back home.

They should be more like their Thai sister's in Thailand.

Shoots Brah
07-28-23, 03:23
Try Cara at Thai Orchid. I think they brought on younger ones.I had nico couple weeks ago. Probably in her late 40's maybe 50. She had make up on so made her look pretty imo. Short hair, pic is most likely her but very photo shopped to show smooth skin.

Massage was not that great as I do not remember it. I actually went in thinking I'd get a great massage at least but it wasn't. So maybe the HE would be better?? Nope I was wrong, immediately asked for tip upfront, tried to say no but haven't had a HE in awhile so ended up giving a buck for tee. HE was ok to say the least, I tried my hardest to pop as quick as I can as I didn't want to waste anymore of my time there. Was offered a shower and was in and out of that place in about 50 minutes.

The walls don't go all the way up and you can totally hear the conversation between the rooms. Did not really like that at all, reminds me of pin Thai in Aiea at the Harbor center. Place was decent though, and had some guy manning the front desk.

I would repeat if anyone has a MT they'd recommend. But until then, probably won't go out of my way to go there.

Museki
07-28-23, 15:06
I had nico couple weeks ago. Probably in her late 40's maybe 50. She had make up on so made her look pretty imo. Short hair, pic is most likely her but very photo shopped to show smooth skin.

Massage was not that great as I do not remember it. I actually went in thinking I'd get a great massage at least but it wasn't. So maybe the HE would be better?? Nope I was wrong, immediately asked for tip upfront, tried to say no but haven't had a HE in awhile so ended up giving a buck for tee. HE was ok to say the least, I tried my hardest to pop as quick as I can as I didn't want to waste anymore of my time there. Was offered a shower and was in and out of that place in about 50 minutes.

The walls don't go all the way up and you can totally hear the conversation between the rooms. Did not really like that at all, reminds me of pin Thai in Aiea at the Harbor center. Place was decent though, and had some guy manning the front desk.

I would repeat if anyone has a MT they'd recommend. But until then, probably won't go out of my way to go there.Tried 3 different girls, all fake pictures except maybe the fat one (but never tried her), crappy service at any price. Typical with them trying to move away and limiting access during the deed no matter what you agree to. No repeat for me.

Ck813
07-28-23, 15:26
Try Cara. All my opinions but by my reports I'm very picky and tight unless the girl is 10 plus and my regular.

Cara is a dream for us older guys. She is like 19-20 small a maybe b but I can't judge. Very petite and tiny. Got a hard massage and I liked it. $140 HJ no touching but hey for that can't go wrong. I think she said staying till September. I like go again but BBBJ I no like condom.

YoungMonger808
07-28-23, 16:20
Try Cara at Thai Orchid. I think they brought on younger ones.Is she just not advertised? When I called they just gave me the names on this ad.

NevaEnuf
07-29-23, 12:44
She got bigger since she was in CC first floor? $700 BBBJ? Wow crazy. Why don't they just lower to reasonable prices and get he business.Wow! Out of my league now. Wasn't she Niki at CC? Gave her $200 once for a naked HJ. Then I got blocked. I'm not into fat chick's so moved on.

My regular MT said most of the young therapists moved out of town now, because they don't have to work hard for a rub and tug for $200. (was that a hint!

I don't travel so will support in town at the standard price till I get blocked.

So enjoy the supply if your pockets are deep. FME.

JusAnoddaGuy
07-29-23, 13:36
Went to a place in PC. OK looking Thai. Good massaged followed with squeezing and commenting on my size on the flip. She started a BJ without asking so I reached over and rubbed her clit through her yoga pants. After I worked my hands in her pants, she took them off and then climbed on the table. Easily took my length and rode it balls deep and whimpering in my ear. She was worried about making noise so I just let her ride and do her thing. After a little while someone called time, it was funny to hear her call out while trying not to sound like she had a dick in her. Could feel her squeezing as she was talking. She told me she said I asked for a time extension. After she came she climbed off and sucked me till I CIMWS. Said she loved the taste and asked me to come back tomorrow. Gave her 400 since we went just past 90 min when the appt was set to 60.Sounds familiar. This can happen when everything aligned: she like you, she like jr, she feeling like boomboom. When I say familiar mine was PT. It was nuru appt and supposed to be everything but FS. She start making out with jr after marinate me in coconut oil face up, then climb up and start nuru. That's a good one she says over and over and rubbing nani harder and harder on jr and pushing on the head like she try boomboom. I'm trying to stay in the rules like when get lap dance but all that oil and rubbing? Cannot. When she push on the head one more time I push back and she went nuts. It was first thing morning appt so just us there and no care about anything, just go! So like poon bradda say, she rode til she comes, and when her nani stop pumping she do one body shivering and slide off, no talking just BJ swallow. Maybe different girl, maybe bc I don't add more tips, but she says she lost control so sorry. What? You had good time! Yea she says but we not in relationship. No shit, LOL! Nobody got to know sweetheart. Yes boys I'm still retire this is a couple years ago. Braddas story brings the memory. Hope you get repeat bradda poon with no extra charge.

Ck813
07-29-23, 18:04
She had an ad and it's now gone. I will look and hope I kept her number. If I find it I will pass onto seniors with more than 150-300 posts. Reason for this is I think she can become a gem and I have list too many gems because I share to anyone and everyone.

Is she just not advertised? When I called they just gave me the names on this ad.

Ck813
07-29-23, 18:07
That would be her. She quoted me $200 naked but I passed. She will not do anything more. I was always thinking she was a dream for me. When I finally got to see her and get a HJ damn I was in heaven. Then she blocked me accusing me I said she does BJ and FS which I never did. She is too paranoid. I heard she got fat too but I haven't had a chance to see her since. I always loved her massage. One of the best in my opinion.

Wow! Out of my league now. Wasn't she Niki at CC? Gave her $200 once for a naked HJ. Then I got blocked. I'm not into fat chick's so moved on.

My regular MT said most of the young therapists moved out of town now, because they don't have to work hard for a rub and tug for $200. (was that a hint!

I don't travel so will support in town at the standard price till I get blocked.

So enjoy the supply if your pockets are deep. FME.

Jan Fortifore
07-31-23, 10:06
Try Cara at Thai Orchid. I think they brought on younger ones.

She had an ad and it's now gone. I will look and hope I kept her number. If I find it I will pass onto seniors with more than 150-300 posts. Reason for this is I think she can become a gem and I have list too many gems because I share to anyone and everyone.

Is she just not advertised? When I called they just gave me the names on this ad.

Try Cara. All my opinions but by my reports I'm very picky and tight unless the girl is 10 plus and my regular.

Cara is a dream for us older guys. She is like 19-20 small a maybe b but I can't judge. Very petite and tiny. Got a hard massage and I liked it. $140 HJ no touching but hey for that can't go wrong. I think she said staying till September. I like go again but BBBJ I no like condom.https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/pearl-city/23042080.html

I have no experience with this provider, and I am just sharing information found that may answer other members' questions.

Is this "Cara", CK813? Are her photos accurate?

Happy hunting!

Ck813
07-31-23, 16:28
Brother JF I don't know how you found it but that is her. Pics are accurate but not the middle. Remember my opinion so don't get mad at me but I always am honest. I was very excited I got to see a 20 year old. I'm much older now so seeing a young one that is pretty gets me very excited.

Reality and remember my opinion. Again I'm older now the brain got some damage from TBI and about 20 plus concussions. I just don't want anyone coming back to me and saying I give false info.

7 looks — 20 years old, really cute face. Looks better without makeup but could put some or maybe the lighting and the time of day her face a bit oily. Still nice long black hair nice beautiful smile and just wow turned me on especially when she was sucking my nipples and stroking that cock.

Attitude — 10 from the get go she was so sweet and pleasing. No talk of payment up front.

Service — 9-10 wipes you down with nice warm towels and massages you while she does this and after cleans you down pretty good too. That all wipe so soft.

Massage — 9-10 ask for hard and she does pretty damn good. The feet hands toes fingers the head massages the head and feels so damn good.

Ending — 8 she may need help in stroking the cock but watching a 20 year old stroke my cock and suck mt nipples made me absolutely nuts. Fuck I wanted to fucking yell for hours haha. She sucks a great nip guys fuck I was going nuts. The stroking help her out guys as she is very trainable and aims to please.

So Gem? I believe if we treat her right, maybe give $10 extra which I should have but I didn't she can be a gem. 20 year old being that friendly? Can't find them anymore.

Again my opinion amd accurate in my eyes!

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/pearl-city/23042080.html

I have no experience with this provider, and I am just sharing information found that may answer other members' questions.

Happy hunting!

Ants844
08-01-23, 13:44
Brother JF I don't know how you found it but that is her. Pics are accurate but not the middle. Remember my opinion so don't get mad at me but I always am honest. I was very excited I got to see a 20 year old. I'm much older now so seeing a young one that is pretty gets me very excited.

Reality and remember my opinion. Again I'm older now the brain got some damage from TBI and about 20 plus concussions. I just don't want anyone coming back to me and saying I give false info.

7 looks 20 years old, really cute face. Looks better without makeup but could put some or maybe the lighting and the time of day her face a bit oily. Still nice long black hair nice beautiful smile and just wow turned me on especially when she was sucking my nipples and stroking that cock.

Attitude 10 from the get go she was so sweet and pleasing. No talk of payment up front.

Service 9-10 wipes you down with nice warm towels and massages you while she does this and after cleans you down pretty good too. That all wipe so soft.

Massage 9-10 ask for hard and she does pretty damn good. The feet hands toes fingers the head massages the head and feels so damn good.

Ending 8 she may need help in stroking the cock but watching a 20 year old stroke my cock and suck mt nipples made me absolutely nuts. Fuck I wanted to fucking yell for hours haha. She sucks a great nip guys fuck I was going nuts. The stroking help her out guys as she is very trainable and aims to please.

So Gem? I believe if we treat her right, maybe give $10 extra which I should have but I didn't she can be a gem. 20 year old being that friendly? Can't find them anymore.

Again my opinion amd accurate in my eyes!Solid review, thank you! And RIP her phone because of your review. Haha.

Duro08
08-02-23, 15:14
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waipahu/23035098.html

I see that this ad is still active but no reviews. She looks good and I want to give it a shot. Has anyone TOFTT on this one? Report back or feel free to DM.

Mahalo.

Lealea1
08-04-23, 16:12
I remember a thick latina someone reported on a few weeks ago. Is this her? Anybody try? I think she was using real pics before but these might be fake pics. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waipahu-ewa-beach/23045617.html I'm going to guess this is really expensive for extras.

YoungMonger808
08-04-23, 20:31
I remember a thick latina someone reported on a few weeks ago. Is this her? Anybody try? I think she was using real pics before but these might be fake pics. https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waipahu-ewa-beach/23045617.html I'm going to guess this is really expensive for extras.That's Sophia who partnered with Jasmine. Not this one.

Jan Fortifore
08-06-23, 05:54
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/kapolei-full-body-relaxing-massage-thai/7651607120.html 204.

I write this report, in case the advertisement gets flagged and removed. No hits on Google images, Bing images, Yandex or Tineye on the photo. No relevant results on a Google search of the phone number

I have no experience with this provider and I am just sharing information found that match this thread.

Happy hunting! 5506.

SnatchThat
08-06-23, 21:53
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/pearl-city/23042080.html

Happy hunting!She isn't show and is definitely a no go. Clock watcher and mid in looks. She is a 5-6 tops. Constantly watching the clock. Yes young could be 19-20-21-22 but that is the only thing good about her. This isn't even a see. Sadly disappointed.

Ck813
08-07-23, 15:17
So in just a few days she goes from possibly for me a gem to a 5-6 clock watcher? What the fuck! She even with a bit over with me. She did tell me she was going over time. They get jaded that fast?!

She isn't show and is definitely a no go. Clock watcher and mid in looks. She is a 5-6 tops. Constantly watching the clock. Yes young could be 19-20-21-22 but that is the only thing good about her. This isn't even a see. Sadly disappointed.

Ck813
08-09-23, 16:16
This can't be right. I saw Cara only about a week maybe three weeks ago. My experience was pretty damn great. I will go see her soon again and report back. I have a big head injury so might be a couple weeks more. Stay safe everyone.

She isn't show and is definitely a no go. Clock watcher and mid in looks. She is a 5-6 tops. Constantly watching the clock. Yes young could be 19-20-21-22 but that is the only thing good about her. This isn't even a see. Sadly disappointed.

Jan Fortifore
08-11-23, 06:02
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/kapolei-full-body-relaxing-massage-thai/7651607120.html 204.

I write this report, in case the advertisement gets flagged and removed. No hits on Google images, Bing images, Yandex or Tineye on the photo. No relevant results on a Google search of the phone number

I have no experience with this provider and I am just sharing information found that match this thread.

Happy hunting! 5506.http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adult-18/therapeutic-massage/best-sensual-massage-don-t-wait-let-me-pamper-you-with-my-magic-hands-%ef%b8%8f808-204-5506_367510

This provider is not responding to my texts. She deleted her Craigslist advertisement and posted a new Mojovillage one. I will try again Friday and then move on to other opportunities, if she continues to reject me.

Happy hunting!

Geoisland
08-14-23, 15:58
I had a good experience with Cara. Above average massage skills. Young, cute looks, youthful body.

$. 5 for good massage and HE.

$$ for good massage and HE no top.

I belive $$$ for Nuru but not sure.

Geo.

This can't be right. I saw Cara only about a week maybe three weeks ago. My experience was pretty damn great. I will go see her soon again and report back. I have a big head injury so might be a couple weeks more. Stay safe everyone.

YoungMonger808
08-14-23, 16:28
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/aiea/23052310.html

Anyone try full piano with this one? LOL. Pics look real.

EwaScrub
08-14-23, 17:10

Anybody understand what the piano references in this ad? First time I've ever seen the reference.

EwaScrub
08-14-23, 17:13
I had a good experience with Cara. Above average massage skills. Young, cute looks, youthful body.

$. 5 for good massage and HE.

$$ for good massage and HE no top.

I belive $$$ for Nuru but not sure.

Geo.I also partook with Cara recently. Would grade massage skills as average. Looks above average as she may be the best looking HE provider on island that I've seen recently. Same rates quoted as above.

EwaScrub
08-14-23, 17:19
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/aiea/23028700.html

Sorry guys catching up on some reports here. Magic is out of Phusiam Thai in Aiea next to rail station. I don't know if I spelled it correctly. She is IMO better looking than her pictures which is a rare occurrence. Massage average. She definitely plays a lot in back during the ending so if you like your oil checked she's your provider. OTC somewhat allowed. It was a while ago so forgot what I paid sorry guys.

EwaScrub
08-14-23, 17:23
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/aiea-pearlridge-mall/23043722.html

Place across from Pearl ridge. Independent. Above average massage. Pics are real or very close. Offers nuru option I believe was 2. 5. Definitely enjoyed and repeated but recently she not responding so she may be busier now.

EwaScrub
08-14-23, 17:29
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/we-are-in-ewa-beach/23050289.html

Recently saw Skye and Helen. Skyes pics are accurate but Helen is much older and no resemblance to the pic. Skye massage average. Helen a bit better as it was more of a teasing style that I like while still being effective at getting the stretching and knots out. Both were $$. Both allow roaming.

Would repeat mostly because they have the most comfy massage tables in town and it's very convenient to where I live.

Keye33
08-14-23, 20:30
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/aiea-pearlridge-mall/23043722.html

Place across from Pearl ridge. Independent. Above average massage. Pics are real or very close. Offers nuru option I believe was 2. 5. Definitely enjoyed and repeated but recently she not responding so she may be busier now.Mahalo for the report! Did she provide extras, and if yes, what was the charge?

EwaScrub
08-15-23, 14:31
Mahalo for the report! Did she provide extras, and if yes, what was the charge?She did nude body to body rub. Mutual touch allowed. Like I said I don't remember exactly what I paid. I think was around 2. 5.

Ck813
08-16-23, 01:24
Is that a different Skye from before or the same one? Tiny petite great massage with an awesome HJ.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/we-are-in-ewa-beach/23050289.html

Recently saw Skye and Helen. Skyes pics are accurate but Helen is much older and no resemblance to the pic. Skye massage average. Helen a bit better as it was more of a teasing style that I like while still being effective at getting the stretching and knots out. Both were $$. Both allow roaming.

Would repeat mostly because they have the most comfy massage tables in town and it's very convenient to where I live.

CommandoSoulja
08-16-23, 13:02
It's the same skye that was at that location earlier this year. She has a Craigslist post too and the number she uses for that is the same number I have of her from earlier this year.

Is that a different Skye from before or the same one? Tiny petite great massage with an awesome HJ.

Museki
08-16-23, 13:48

Would repeat mostly because they have the most comfy massage tables in town and it's very convenient to where I live.You paid 200 for a massage with roaming? I pass, too much for me but thanks for the report!

AssEaterNow
08-18-23, 08:10
Full Piano is an east coast term for her offering full "PLAY" on the piano.

I have no experience with this provider, just helping out.

AE.

Anybody understand what the piano references in this ad? First time I've ever seen the reference.

Jaylion
08-24-23, 18:59
Went to Thai orchid last week and saw Vanessa. She can definitely give an amazing massage and removed a lot of stiffness in my back and legs. After the oil went on things got a little more slow and sensual, with teasing. I was surprised when she initiated rimming and trombone action, but pleasantly so. On the flip she told quoted me $$ but settled at $6 and she proceeded to give and amazing rim / BJ combo that left my legs shaking. Allowed plenty of roaming and took off her pants to let me fiv at which point she was very juiced. All in all a great time with a mature provider. Would def repeat!

Jaylion
08-24-23, 20:12
Went to Thai orchid last week and saw Vanessa. She can definitely give an amazing massage and removed a lot of stiffness in my back and legs. After the oil went on things got a little more slow and sensual, with teasing. I was surprised when she initiated rimming and trombone action, but pleasantly so. On the flip she told quoted me $$ but settled at $6 and she proceeded to give and amazing rim / BJ combo that left my legs shaking. Allowed plenty of roaming and took off her pants to let me fiv at which point she was very juiced. All in all a great time with a mature provider. Would def repeat!

SCJohn
08-24-23, 20:47

Anybody understand what the piano references in this ad? First time I've ever seen the reference.Never heard that term before. Maybe this is what she's inferring.

Playing the piano.

1) Female masturbation.

2) Fingering a woman.

I came home early and caught my girlfriend playing the piano; I feel so inadequate now!

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Playing%20the%20piano

EwaScrub
08-24-23, 20:52
Never heard that term before. Maybe this is what she's inferring.

Playing the piano.

1) Female masturbation.

2) Fingering a woman.

I came home early and caught my girlfriend playing the piano; I feel so inadequate now!

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Playing%20the%20pianoI tried her out. Piano refers to what AssEaterNow mentioned. Pics are accurate.

Ck813
08-28-23, 19:53
How would you rate her, her services prices and so on? Looks like a pretty decent white provider. BBFS, BBBJ, dfk?

I tried her out. Piano refers to what AssEaterNow mentioned. Pics are accurate.

EwaScrub
08-28-23, 20:31
How would you rate her, her services prices and so on? Looks like a pretty decent white provider. BBFS, BBBJ, dfk?Everything covered. Dfk. L7/ A8/ S7. Price was more than AMP but also saves me driving into town so I'd say fair. Was 4.0.

Shoots Brah
09-02-23, 02:46
You paid 200 for a massage with roaming? I pass, too much for me but thanks for the report!I do not know why people still go there. When I visited demi in ewa beach, she even told me herself that they charge even more than her now. Maybe since not much on the west side, but jeez. Also I'm pretty sure they have my number blocked, as I refused to give in and pay such high fees. Just went and told them finish my hour massage. The time before that, I asked for 90 minutes so I wouldn't be shorted on time, and lo and behold, they shorted me almost 45 minutes!! I told them I paid for 90 so I should get the full 90 and their attitude changed into being pissy. So I refuse to go back there.

YoungMonger808
09-02-23, 13:19
Everything covered. Dfk. L7/ A8/ S7. Price was more than AMP but also saves me driving into town so I'd say fair. Was 4.0.Tried her out myself and not worth it IMO. Pics are real, albeit a few years old and about 10 lbs lighter. A8 agree but service wasn't really there. Only mish and mostly dead fish. After the deed she went back to being super bubbly and saying please come back.

Price was $$5.

Spatulas
09-02-23, 14:20
$$ for rushed massage and HJ. In and out in less than 30 minutes tried to upsell to see tits.

LastHurrah
09-02-23, 21:52
$$ for rushed massage and HJ. In and out in less than 30 minutes tried to upsell to see tits.Thanks for the heads up. That's why I generally stick to AMP as I know what I'm getting.

OnTheHook
09-09-23, 20:13
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pearl-city/23066624.html

Any report on Amy or Maria?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pearl-city/23065355.html

OnTheHook
09-09-23, 21:04
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/waipahu-ewa-beach-thai-massage-llc/7660602222.html

Any new intel on this place? Current line up would be helpful.

SureBro
09-10-23, 03:39
Hello! Long time lurker, first post. I've been mongering here since about January here's some places I've been:

Panva Spa:

Last time I went was when Kylie was there. I enjoyed her only because she never tried to sell me extra and her prices were good ($160 and I would throw her an extra 20 if she did really good).

These ads are the one that say Waipahu and they'll say "BBBJ, CIM, NURU" I have yet to see a review of someone getting any of that. The pictures are kinda accurate. I would say that if it isn't them, it's pretty damn close. This place for sure has the hottest girls, they just don't put out. I had a girl offer me BBBJ cim for 300, I turned it down. I went here like 5 times starting out here. I've yet to have see a girl who wasn't hot and young, like I said I think they false advertise services.

Thai Orchid:

This one hurts. I went there because there was this wonderful Thai woman there named Enya. Enya was the perfect AMP massuese. 40 ish MILF. Tight body, great rack. While she was there the most I ever got her to do was strip down and get on top during the HE, but fuck that sight was great. Great massage, and normal prices. She went on vacation, the business moved to the backside of the building. And everything went downhill. I'm fairly confident before the move, Enya was the only one doing HE, everyone there was licensed and I would see women leave there who were partrons. After the move they went full AMP, hired more "talent" and started advertising more. This place is buns now. They emplore all the worst tactics. Girl swap pretending like nothings wrong, rushed, zero intimacy (sensual? Beat the shit out of my dick (not good way) then have the audacity to ask for a tip. I will say that their pictures are 100% in my experience. I stopped going there though. I had the blonde middle aged lady and the woman with purple hair. Both sub par. To follow up on Enya; she came back to the new place. She left after a week because she hated the new management. She had went over into town for a bit so I followed her to a place close to liliha st (not the active house there if you know what I'm talking about). She stayed there for a bit, where I would visit her. I fucked up and didn't see her 1 last time before she left for the mainland for good, she had asked for FS for our last massage together. I fucked up and forgot, then she left. I'll miss you Enya, you were my favorite on the island.

Haleiwa House:

These post mention "stadium" a lot. They'll advertise pearl city, aiea, haleiwa. This place usually has 2 girls. Driveway parking, it's a residence. I've gotten full blown nuru here once that was out of this world. I asked for FS but she said "my nuru is better than sex" she was pretty damn close not going to lie. The girls vary, and this was months ago so I don't think it was the same lady. I don't think you can get FS here, I think I got offer BBBJ once but don't quote me on that. The pictures are pretty accurate, or do a decent job of showing you the body type. I think their normal HE prices are on par with AMP here. However, that nuru cost me 220. I was on shrooms and I had been wanting to try an "authentic nuru" so I said fuck it. Like I said it was great, coupled with the fact I still got a 30 minutes massage seems fair to me.

Pearl Ridge apartments:

Okay, this is like a hidden treasure sometimes. I had seen a user on here comment about a goat that was working here. These ads are advertised as private massage in the aiea / Pearlridge area. The place is at the apartments across from Macy's parking lot. They discuss NOTHING of FS, BJ, nothin. Not even HE. However, they show really hot girls so you know what's up. They also list "lomi, thai, etc. Rarely nuru though". Now I'm still figuring out the lore, but I'm pretty sure the same "managers" own 2 apartment spas. Their advertising is very similar, prices are the same. This other apartment is in that Moanalua Loop apartments. I'm just going to add a general review for both, but keep in mind my best experiences came from PearlRidge apartments.

Very important, if a woman starts advertising under these ads named "Boon Rawr" (something like that), you book the soonest appointment as possible. 30 year old 5'2 Japanese woman, preferred stage name Yuki. Perfect fake tits, and her but was actually plump. A user on here commented that she was hot and had great skills. He said FS was possibly on the table, so I went to find out. As soon as I walked in she was flirtatious, I grabbed her all over and we started making out immediately. She's super hot man. After the shower, she told me to lay down for the massage. I bent her over instead and started fingering away instead. I proceeded to have some of the best sex of my life. TMI: I'm about 7. 5 inches and I had microdosed shrooms before hand (makes me turned on, and gives me great erections). She took a fucking pounding, I have yet to have a young masseuse here that has let me actually pound her. After she had came, she continued. Didn't stop at all man. She actually loves sex. Making out, staring at each other while she got pounded out. The when she tapped out, she took the condom off. Where I proceeded to facefuck her, slapping my cock all over her face and then finishing on her face. We rinsed off together then moved on. I visited her 3 times between her past 2 stays and everyone gets better and better. I'm in good shape and am told attractive, so your results may very.

There was a women there named Vicky who comes back and forth. IDK if she'll be back, but she sucks great dick. She's a little chubby, 40 ish. But she loves to be titty fucked and she does BBBJ DEEP. CIM with swallow. I think I payed 200 for that and a 45 minute massage.

Another woman there was ICY (not IVY) she's a tiny blonde asian girl (late 20's) with purple highlights. Dressed up as a goth girl in her photos. She gave me an outstanding Nuru massage. No FS though. Only 180 I remember.

I recently tried the Moanalua loop place. I had tried previously but was quoted 300 for FS girl was young and hot, but not worth it. I had the feeling she wouldn't be a freak, and would probably only let me go 3/4 in. Recently I tried Scarlett, who is currently advertising. Pictures are accurate, she's either older or the photos were touched up. She has a nice body (little pudgy) but she does FS and she can take it well. Doesn't like to be on top. Only does mission and doggy really. Around like 220 I think. Also gave a 20 minutes massage before the HE.

I'm listing the women because they do come back randomly. I can recommend all these women, and honestly I haven't had a bad experience and the pearl ridge apartments. Like I said, not all offer FS or BJ, but that's why I call it a hidden treasure. When it's good, it's fucking good.

Aeia Center Thai massage place:

This place is in the town center. Place is kinda buns. My fist massage there was from Ana (she post a lot of Bedpage uses GFEXXX a lot) honestly I'm sick of seeing this woman. She's catfished me once before, and attempted a 2nd time. Her massage was decent, but she's not too decent looking. After she catfished me I avoid her post like the plague.

There was also a woman there named peaches. Peaches is fucking hot, however she's an upseller. This woman wanted 220 for HE with her shirt off, even after I told her it wasn't my first time there. She gives a good HJ, and I wish she would do FS. Her massage was kinda killer so overall I was satisfied. Just didn't like the upsell for basic shit. Think I payed the normal 160.

This place overall is kinda buns, I never know who they have or if they even still do HE.

Pearl City Relaxation:

Honestly, these women are a little too old for me. I thought it was AMP, and no. It's like if Lemon Blossom was full of 40-50 year old women. Ghetto on the outside, really nice on the inside kinda. I went there looking for just massage and HE, not knowing about these types of parlors yet. Middle aged woman comes in, super thin. REALLY ENERGETIC, I bet if I fucked her it would've been a great fuck. I wasn't attracted to her so I just asked for massage and HJ, I could tell she wasn't used to that. I payed and learned my lesson to do research first. I haven't seen any reviews for younger women, don't get me wrong I love to bang milfs. I just didn't see anything too attractive to make up for the age.

Aiea House:

The best for last. This is hands down where most of my mongering money has went. This was the first FS place, and honestly it being close makes it better. This place is advertised as 'Aiea House'. There's usually 1 girl there (they've started advertising 2 but everytime I ask the handler says only 1). I think this place is owned or in cahoots with the owners of University house, and Liliha House, because some of the women there have been here. But not all. I have seen girls from Aiea house go to university house too. 200 bucks flat FS, CBJ. They've recently added back add-ons. It's like 240 for GFE and fire and ice BBBJ. 300 for Making out and shit, goes higher but I lose interest after 200. One day when I'm high on shrooms I'll sample the expensive platter.

Girls here are usually pretty accurate to the photos. I have caught them either not updating the photos, or misleading. I'm a regular, and the I'll just ask the handler how accurate the photo is. I've walked out once there for false advertising, texted the handler I was not impressed, they apologized and told me to come back in 4 days " new girl sexy" (they were right, that girl was amazing). It's honestly mostly 20-mid 30's. Now it's mostly Chinese girls but you'll get K-pop idol type, 5'0 Vietnamese dolls, and japanese with good makeup on. Girls are polite, usually thin-skinny (I only had 1 that was pudgier than my preference, but she loved getting pounded on top and could take it well.) I had 1 bad time there and that was that Italian girl that has been advertised at LB and other places. Her service is absolute trash.

There is one thing that I've been keeping my eye on though. On 2 occasions I haven't been the only patron to be there. One time, the other patron was leaving the same time as me, I got turned around quickly. The 2nd, my girl opened the door as what looked to be a women was escorting the patron to the bathroom. Now, I'm fairly confident they have split the house. One girl and one TS. I've seen ads for a TS in aiea and believe it's them. The TS ads are not advertised as Aiea House. So as long as you look for Aiea house you'll be fine. I think one time the person at the door thought I was there for TS. Because the person answering, had me immediately questioning legitimacy of womanhood. Immediately a different smaller (legit looking) woman comes and escorts me to a different room. I chalked it off as mama or something, now I think there's TS in that house too.

I've been here. A lot. Respond quickly, fair prices. The women are usually beautiful and they can please. I'm not going to lie, sometimes I'm disappointed by the women when they answer they door. Sometimes I wish they would doll themselves up, but overall they've been great. They used to shower with you like University, but they stopped a few months ago. They either need to ad showers, or bring in younger women to be compared to university house. Aiea house is like. University house at home.

Anyways, here's my reviews. Hope they help some newbies or curious people. Sorry this post got long but I'd rather just dump it at once. Now that my account is verified I'll be adding more reviews as I sample. Part of the fun to me is trying the places that have poor or ambiguous advertising. I've found great places on this island just by taking a chance, so I'm sure I'll be adding more places.

OnTheHook
09-10-23, 06:09
Any provider worth seeing at Thai Orchid?

Amy maybe.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pearl-city/23066624.html

Or at Ewa Beach Thai Massage.

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/waipahu-ewa-beach-thai-massage-llc/7664207823.htm

Mr Crowley
09-10-23, 11:33
Hello! Long time lurker, first post. I've been mongering here since about January here's some places I've been:

Panva Spa:

Last time I went was when Kylie was there. I enjoyed her only because she never tried to sell me extra and her prices were good ($160 and I would throw her an extra 20 if she did really good).

These ads are the one that say Waipahu and they'll say "BBBJ, CIM, NURU" I have yet to see a review of someone getting any of that. The pictures are kinda accurate. I would say that if it isn't them, it's pretty damn close. This place for sure has the hottest girls, they just don't put out. I had a girl offer me BBBJ cim for 300, I turned it down. I went here like 5 times starting out here. I've yet to have see a girl who wasn't hot and young, like I said I think they false advertise services.

Thai Orchid:

This one hurts. I went there because there was this wonderful Thai woman there named Enya. Enya was the perfect AMP massuese. 40 ish MILF. Tight body, great rack. While she was there the most I ever got her to do was strip down and get on top during the HE, but fuck that sight was great. Great massage, and normal prices. She went on vacation, the business moved to the backside of the building. And everything went downhill. I'm fairly confident before the move, Enya was the only one doing HE, everyone there was licensed and I would see women leave there who were partrons. After the move they went full AMP, hired more "talent" and started advertising more. This place is buns now. They emplore all the worst tactics. Girl swap pretending like nothings wrong, rushed, zero intimacy (sensual? Beat the shit out of my dick (not good way) then have the audacity to ask for a tip. I will say that their pictures are 100% in my experience. I stopped going there though. I had the blonde middle aged lady and the woman with purple hair. Both sub par. To follow up on Enya; she came back to the new place. She left after a week because she hated the new management. She had went over into town for a bit so I followed her to a place close to liliha st (not the active house there if you know what I'm talking about). She stayed there for a bit, where I would visit her. I fucked up and didn't see her 1 last time before she left for the mainland for good, she had asked for FS for our last massage together. I fucked up and forgot, then she left. I'll miss you Enya, you were my favorite on the island.

Haleiwa House:

These post mention "stadium" a lot. They'll advertise pearl city, aiea, haleiwa. This place usually has 2 girls. Driveway parking, it's a residence. I've gotten full blown nuru here once that was out of this world. I asked for FS but she said "my nuru is better than sex" she was pretty damn close not going to lie. The girls vary, and this was months ago so I don't think it was the same lady. I don't think you can get FS here, I think I got offer BBBJ once but don't quote me on that. The pictures are pretty accurate, or do a decent job of showing you the body type. I think their normal HE prices are on par with AMP here. However, that nuru cost me 220. I was on shrooms and I had been wanting to try an "authentic nuru" so I said fuck it. Like I said it was great, coupled with the fact I still got a 30 minutes massage seems fair to me.

Pearl Ridge apartments:

Okay, this is like a hidden treasure sometimes. I had seen a user on here comment about a goat that was working here. These ads are advertised as private massage in the aiea / Pearlridge area. The place is at the apartments across from Macy's parking lot. They discuss NOTHING of FS, BJ, nothin. Not even HE. However, they show really hot girls so you know what's up. They also list "lomi, thai, etc. Rarely nuru though". Now I'm still figuring out the lore, but I'm pretty sure the same "managers" own 2 apartment spas. Their advertising is very similar, prices are the same. This other apartment is in that Moanalua Loop apartments. I'm just going to add a general review for both, but keep in mind my best experiences came from PearlRidge apartments.

Very important, if a woman starts advertising under these ads named "Boon Rawr" (something like that), you book the soonest appointment as possible. 30 year old 5'2 Japanese woman, preferred stage name Yuki. Perfect fake tits, and her but was actually plump. A user on here commented that she was hot and had great skills. He said FS was possibly on the table, so I went to find out. As soon as I walked in she was flirtatious, I grabbed her all over and we started making out immediately. She's super hot man. After the shower, she told me to lay down for the massage. I bent her over instead and started fingering away instead. I proceeded to have some of the best sex of my life. TMI: I'm about 7. 5 inches and I had microdosed shrooms before hand (makes me turned on, and gives me great erections). She took a fucking pounding, I have yet to have a young masseuse here that has let me actually pound her. After she had came, she continued. Didn't stop at all man. She actually loves sex. Making out, staring at each other while she got pounded out. The when she tapped out, she took the condom off. Where I proceeded to facefuck her, slapping my cock all over her face and then finishing on her face. We rinsed off together then moved on. I visited her 3 times between her past 2 stays and everyone gets better and better. I'm in good shape and am told attractive, so your results may very.

There was a women there named Vicky who comes back and forth. IDK if she'll be back, but she sucks great dick. She's a little chubby, 40 ish. But she loves to be titty fucked and she does BBBJ DEEP. CIM with swallow. I think I payed 200 for that and a 45 minute massage.

Another woman there was ICY (not IVY) she's a tiny blonde asian girl (late 20's) with purple highlights. Dressed up as a goth girl in her photos. She gave me an outstanding Nuru massage. No FS though. Only 180 I remember.

I recently tried the Moanalua loop place. I had tried previously but was quoted 300 for FS girl was young and hot, but not worth it. I had the feeling she wouldn't be a freak, and would probably only let me go 3/4 in. Recently I tried Scarlett, who is currently advertising. Pictures are accurate, she's either older or the photos were touched up. She has a nice body (little pudgy) but she does FS and she can take it well. Doesn't like to be on top. Only does mission and doggy really. Around like 220 I think. Also gave a 20 minutes massage before the HE.

I'm listing the women because they do come back randomly. I can recommend all these women, and honestly I haven't had a bad experience and the pearl ridge apartments. Like I said, not all offer FS or BJ, but that's why I call it a hidden treasure. When it's good, it's fucking good.

This place is in the town center. Place is kinda buns. My fist massage there was from Ana (she post a lot of Bedpage uses GFEXXX a lot) honestly I'm sick of seeing this woman. She's catfished me once before, and attempted a 2nd time. Her massage was decent, but she's not too decent looking. After she catfished me I avoid her post like the plague.

There was also a woman there named peaches. Peaches is fucking hot, however she's an upseller. This woman wanted 220 for HE with her shirt off, even after I told her it wasn't my first time there. She gives a good HJ, and I wish she would do FS. Her massage was kinda killer so overall I was satisfied. Just didn't like the upsell for basic shit. Think I payed the normal 160.

This place overall is kinda buns, I never know who they have or if they even still do HE.

Pearl City Relaxation:

Honestly, these women are a little too old for me. I thought it was AMP, and no. It's like if Lemon Blossom was full of 40-50 year old women. Ghetto on the outside, really nice on the inside kinda. I went there looking for just massage and HE, not knowing about these types of parlors yet. Middle aged woman comes in, super thin. REALLY ENERGETIC, I bet if I fucked her it would've been a great fuck. I wasn't attracted to her so I just asked for massage and HJ, I could tell she wasn't used to that. I payed and learned my lesson to do research first. I haven't seen any reviews for younger women, don't get me wrong I love to bang milfs. I just didn't see anything too attractive to make up for the age.

Aiea House:

The best for last. This is hands down where most of my mongering money has went. This was the first FS place, and honestly it being close makes it better. This place is advertised as 'Aiea House'. There's usually 1 girl there (they've started advertising 2 but everytime I ask the handler says only 1). I think this place is owned or in cahoots with the owners of University house, and Liliha House, because some of the women there have been here. But not all. I have seen girls from Aiea house go to university house too. 200 bucks flat FS, CBJ. They've recently added back add-ons. It's like 240 for GFE and fire and ice BBBJ. 300 for Making out and shit, goes higher but I lose interest after 200. One day when I'm high on shrooms I'll sample the expensive platter.

Girls here are usually pretty accurate to the photos. I have caught them either not updating the photos, or misleading. I'm a regular, and the I'll just ask the handler how accurate the photo is. I've walked out once there for false advertising, texted the handler I was not impressed, they apologized and told me to come back in 4 days " new girl sexy" (they were right, that girl was amazing). It's honestly mostly 20-mid 30's. Now it's mostly Chinese girls but you'll get K-pop idol type, 5'0 Vietnamese dolls, and japanese with good makeup on. Girls are polite, usually thin-skinny (I only had 1 that was pudgier than my preference, but she loved getting pounded on top and could take it well.) I had 1 bad time there and that was that Italian girl that has been advertised at LB and other places. Her service is absolute trash.

There is one thing that I've been keeping my eye on though. On 2 occasions I haven't been the only patron to be there. One time, the other patron was leaving the same time as me, I got turned around quickly. The 2nd, my girl opened the door as what looked to be a women was escorting the patron to the bathroom. Now, I'm fairly confident they have split the house. One girl and one TS. I've seen ads for a TS in aiea and believe it's them. The TS ads are not advertised as Aiea House. So as long as you look for Aiea house you'll be fine. I think one time the person at the door thought I was there for TS. Because the person answering, had me immediately questioning legitimacy of womanhood. Immediately a different smaller (legit looking) woman comes and escorts me to a different room. I chalked it off as mama or something, now I think there's TS in that house too.

I've been here. A lot. Respond quickly, fair prices. The women are usually beautiful and they can please. I'm not going to lie, sometimes I'm disappointed by the women when they answer they door. Sometimes I wish they would doll themselves up, but overall they've been great. They used to shower with you like University, but they stopped a few months ago. They either need to ad showers, or bring in younger women to be compared to university house. Aiea house is like. University house at home.

Anyways, here's my reviews. Hope they help some newbies or curious people. Sorry this post got long but I'd rather just dump it at once. Now that my account is verified I'll be adding more reviews as I sample. Part of the fun to me is trying the places that have poor or ambiguous advertising. I've found great places on this island just by taking a chance, so I'm sure I'll be adding more places.Great reviews thanks! However your spelling. It's Halawa not Haleiwa, Haleiwa is North Shore. Hmmm, I might want to try the Aiea house. Can you pm me the address for the Aiea house I want to make sure your address matches up with theirs when I call.

SureBro
09-10-23, 13:51
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/waipahu-ewa-beach-thai-massage-llc/7660602222.html

Any new intel on this place? Current line up would be helpful.I wrote a review below that included this place. I heard Vanessa was the only one that offered additional services. Most you'll get her is a rushed, unintimate tug job. Massage will be mediocre too.

If you can make it to Aiea I highly recommend Magic for a normal HE massage. She's my current main masseuse right now. She advertises under Aiea "professional massage" with pictures of her in a white shirt and jean shorts. He photos are accurate, in fact she looks great in person. Great (painful LOL) massage, she gave me what I needed. Felt it for days. Fully clothe HE, however this woman will make it so intimate. She started choking me at the end and telling me to finish while staring at me biting her lips (kinda hot ngl).

Bangkolulu
09-10-23, 15:40

Any new intel on this place? Current line up would be helpful.Not a recommendation, however:

Anna has an ad on CL, https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/waipahu-thai-traditional-massageswedish/7662649432.html.
Offered BBBJ for 200, but I didn't partake.

Sam H
09-10-23, 20:11
Not a recommendation, however:

Anna has an ad on CL, https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/waipahu-thai-traditional-massageswedish/7662649432.html.
Offered BBBJ for 200, but I didn't partake.That Anna has a nice rack. Does she look as busty in person. Anything offered besides BBJ? CIM? Is that picture accurate?

Thanks.

TheThinker808
09-11-23, 00:54

Panva Spa:

Thai Orchid:

Haleiwa House:

Pearl Ridge apartments:

Pearl City Relaxation:

Aiea House:

Anyways, here's my reviews. Hope they help some newbies or curious people. Sorry this post got long but I'd rather just dump it at once. Now that my account is verified I'll be adding more reviews as I sample. Part of the fun to me is trying the places that have poor or ambiguous advertising. I've found great places on this island just by taking a chance, so I'm sure I'll be adding more places.For the Pearl Ridge Apartments where are you seeing these posts?

SureBro
09-11-23, 00:59
Great reviews thanks! However your spelling. It's Halawa not Haleiwa, Haleiwa is North Shore. Hmmm, I might want to try the Aiea house. Can you pm me the address for the Aiea house I want to make sure your address matches up with theirs when I call.Sorry man, it was late when I typed that. Didn't catch any of my spellings LOL. They're initially going to send you to a different house, you get there then they will give you the actual one. I won't give out addresses, but if the area they send you to is near Gus Webling elementary, it's the correct place.

SureBro
09-11-23, 01:00
For the Pearl Ridge Apartments where are you seeing these posts? 95% of my looking is on Bedpage.

Zero4
09-11-23, 12:18
95% of my looking is on Bedpage.I sme you a pm.

I don't see pearl ridge appt unless you mean "near stadium".

TheThinker808
09-11-23, 15:06
I sme you a pm.

I don't see pearl ridge appt unless you mean "near stadium".Yeah I don't see Pearlridge apartments either. If you see a link mind posting it brah?

Zero4
09-11-23, 16:24
Yeah I don't see Pearlridge apartments either. If you see a link mind posting it brah?I will keep a eye out if I find any.

UglyHaole808
09-11-23, 22:55
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/stadium-aiea-pearl-city-honolu/23064039.html

L: 7-5.

S: 5.

A: 10.

Pretty decent looking, late thirties early forties, pictures are somewhat her, midface longer than what is shown in picture. Service was not good based on other experiences for similar pricing. Attitude was great throughout the whole session, open to my concerns and questions during service. Light massage, 70 for the house I gave one bill. She starts her offer at 270 nuru and topless with HJ finish. I agree and I give her 290. This is obviously an upsell and my autistic ass can only says yes to everything. She starts her construction project by attempting to wring and jack my poor boto off before she gives her attempted version of a Nuru on my chest. Which she does for about 20 seconds before she goes back to her default state and attempts to wring my boto like a mop. After much discussion about her price to service delivery she puts more effort into the session which I appreciate. I guess YMMV with this one.

SureBro
09-12-23, 03:14
I know I just wrote a long review, but I have 1 more. My curiosity got to me.

The advertising on Bedpage, mojovillage and escort sites for Latin (Columbia an and Venezuelan right now) is legitimate.

Pictures are real, other than touch ups the pictures are extremely accurate. I hung out with the brunette. She is the women in the photos, and yes her ass is incredible in real life.

I'm talking a better scene in any POV video you've seen on YouTube. Very energetic, sweet. English is decent. She can ride a dick and take a pounding. Everything covered. No rush (went over my time by like 15 minutes) It was $$$ though. I can't justify this on the reg but apparently they're here to stay and intend on cycling women. I didn't see the Colombian (blondes) face but she has her face posted on delights.

I'll post 1 ad, you can research for more. They advertise as escorts too, but you can just treat it like any other house spa. Location is near Pearl ridge Here's Bedpage ad: https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/honolulu-aiea/23068220.html.

Edit: while looking for the ad apparently the woman I was gassing up left (I think her name was Paula? Idk) there's now a Sarah there. Blonde Colombian is there still. Like I said look up some escort sites for photos of her face.

Kumuman
09-12-23, 11:12
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/stadium-aiea-pearl-city-honolu/23064039.html

Pretty decent looking, late thirties early forties, pictures are somewhat her, midface longer than what is shown in picture. Service was not good based on other experiences for similar pricing. Attitude was great throughout the whole session, open to my concerns and questions during service. Light massage, 70 for the house I gave one bill. She starts her offer at 270 nuru and topless with HJ finish. I agree and I give her 290. This is obviously an upsell and my autistic ass can only says yes to everything. She starts her construction project by attempting to wring and jack my poor boto off before she gives her attempted version of a Nuru on my chest. Which she does for about 20 seconds before she goes back to her default state and attempts to wring my boto like a mop. After much discussion about her price to service delivery she puts more effort into the session which I appreciate. I guess YMMV with this one.Mahalo for the informative review and also for not using the $ sign.

Youngers
09-12-23, 12:57
Mahalo for the informative review and also for not using the $ sign.So not the girl in the photos? LOL.

Museki
09-12-23, 14:19

Pretty decent looking, late thirties early forties, pictures are somewhat her, midface longer than what is shown in picture. Service was not good based on other experiences for similar pricing. Attitude was great throughout the whole session, open to my concerns and questions during service. Light massage, 70 for the house I gave one bill. She starts her offer at 270 nuru and topless with HJ finish. I agree and I give her 290. This is obviously an upsell and my autistic ass can only says yes to everything. She starts her construction project by attempting to wring and jack my poor boto off before she gives her attempted version of a Nuru on my chest. Which she does for about 20 seconds before she goes back to her default state and attempts to wring my boto like a mop. After much discussion about her price to service delivery she puts more effort into the session which I appreciate. I guess YMMV with this one.https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/stadium-aiea-pearl-city-honolu/23064039.html

Thanks for the review! Sounds like you you gave everyone extra and paid 390 for a rushed naked hand job. I tried giving extra in advance in hopes of insuring "good service" but that never worked so never again for me. I also don't really see Thai providers, or anyone in Aiea, Waipahu, Waimalu, etc. With the exception of Scarlett when she's here and Zoey sometimes. Zoey is a little pricey but she has a menu and delivers what she offers, and IMO a decent massage.

SureBro
09-12-23, 15:33
I sme you a pm.

I don't see pearl ridge appt unless you mean "near stadium".Nah, it's labeled as Aiea in the location not Pearlridge. Unfortunately I don't see any ads from them right now. Like I said those reviews were over the past 8 months. I'll at you guys when I see one worth looking at.

Youngers
09-12-23, 21:09
Nah, it's labeled as Aiea in the location not Pearlridge. Unfortunately I don't see any ads from them right now. Like I said those reviews were over the past 8 months. I'll at you guys when I see one worth looking at.Can I get info too?

Zero4
09-12-23, 21:29
Nah, it's labeled as Aiea in the location not Pearlridge. Unfortunately I don't see any ads from them right now. Like I said those reviews were over the past 8 months. I'll at you guys when I see one worth looking at.Sound good sir and ty.

SecretSurfer88
09-12-23, 22:49
I know I just wrote a long review, but I have 1 more. My curiosity got to me.

The advertising on Bedpage, mojovillage and escort sites for Latin (Columbia an and Venezuelan right now) is legitimate.

Pictures are real, other than touch ups the pictures are extremely accurate. I hung out with the brunette. She is the women in the photos, and yes her ass is incredible in real life.

I'm talking a better scene in any POV video you've seen on YouTube. Very energetic, sweet. English is decent. She can ride a dick and take a pounding. Everything covered. No rush (went over my time by like 15 minutes) It was $$$ though. I can't justify this on the reg but apparently they're here to stay and intend on cycling women. I didn't see the Colombian (blondes) face but she has her face posted on delights.

I'll post 1 ad, you can research for more. They advertise as escorts too, but you can just treat it like any other house spa. Location is near Pearl ridge Here's Bedpage ad: https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/honolulu-aiea/23068220.html.

Edit: while looking for the ad apparently the woman I was gassing up left (I think her name was Paula? Idk) there's now a Sarah there. Blonde Colombian is there still. Like I said look up some escort sites for photos of her face.Love these girls, good to hear they're bringing more.

UglyHaole808
09-13-23, 08:37

Thanks for the review! Sounds like you you gave everyone extra and paid 390 for a rushed naked hand job. I tried giving extra in advance in hopes of insuring "good service" but that never worked so never again for me. I also don't really see Thai providers, or anyone in Aiea, Waipahu, Waimalu, etc. With the exception of Scarlett when she's here and Zoey sometimes. Zoey is a little pricey but she has a menu and delivers what she offers, and IMO a decent massage.I have seen Zoey before, solid provider with reasonable rates. I don't mind the experience with Thai providers most of the time as long as they have an understanding of what's on the table. It's funny they negotiate about final price but when it comes to performance it's up to them to decide how much they want to give.

UglyHaole808
09-13-23, 08:38
Mahalo for the informative review and also for not using the $ sign.You're welcome.

CM0069
09-13-23, 16:43

Thanks for the review! Sounds like you you gave everyone extra and paid 390 for a rushed naked hand job. I tried giving extra in advance in hopes of insuring "good service" but that never worked so never again for me. I also don't really see Thai providers, or anyone in Aiea, Waipahu, Waimalu, etc. With the exception of Scarlett when she's here and Zoey sometimes. Zoey is a little pricey but she has a menu and delivers what she offers, and IMO a decent massage.I think anyone posting they paid an AMP FS / escort price to a Thai girl is likely your friendly neighborhood upseller trying to normalize those rates.

I'd see Zoey once in a great while for strictly legit tho some teasing.

WomenLover2
09-14-23, 13:27

YMMV!

Not the best BBBJ but she was nice and enthusiastic. After I showered, she walked me out and I had to stop her to give her money. She did not look or count..Who did you see at Thai Orchid? Please advise. What was description of her?

Thank you.

WomenLover2
09-14-23, 13:33
I was thinking about trying it out later this week, saw the post below. Seems like some have moved on, or was just visiting.

Anyone have info on Rose? Thought she was at PT Town Sqr. Before.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/23022028.htmlI saw Rose at Pin Thai Aiea (she is in the new location). Picture isn't her but she is very pretty (looks like.

Caucasian / Asian). She is young in early 30's or late 20's. Very nice lady with a sexy body.

She is around 5'6 and around 125 pounds.

Good massage and nice finish. Will repeat.

WomenLover2
09-14-23, 16:41
She got bigger since she was in CC first floor? $700 BBBJ? Wow crazy. Why don't they just lower to reasonable prices and get he business.I've texted her many times to try and schedule an appointment but never received text back.

I'm not sure why she would advertise and then don't text back.

What is secret scheduling with her?

OnTheHook
09-14-23, 22:51
Thanks for the info. Forgot I posted, still see her ad on BP.

I saw Rose at Pin Thai Aiea (she is in the new location). Picture isn't her but she is very pretty (looks like.

Caucasian / Asian). She is young in early 30's or late 20's. Very nice lady with a sexy body.

She is around 5'6 and around 125 pounds.

Good massage and nice finish. Will repeat.

JusAnoddaGuy
09-16-23, 01:40
Thanks for the info. Forgot I posted, still see her ad on BP.Rose is one great, rare no-drama thai professional, unlike most lolo thai girls here working tug business. Really think they have brain malfunctions from doing 10 x day FS in Bangkok. Anyway, Rose. Fantastic business sense too. Every appointment consistent. Not try contrarian, but picture look like her to me. Anodda one I like to see do well in life.

OnTheHook
09-16-23, 18:10
For those interested, line up.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/23069772.html

I haven't been there yet.

Electrician1
09-17-23, 13:43
Texted and made an appointment with Meagan. Old lady who answered the door definitely not Megan. Still did massage. She actually did a really good massage. Finish wasn't great, mostly because I didn't find her attractive. She was mid 50's, a little overweight. Damage 160. This experience made me really not want to go there again. It's a bummer because I've met some nice girls there but this bait and switch was really pretty bad.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/ewa-beach-kapolei/23070810.html

JusAnoddaGuy
09-17-23, 14:39
Texted and made an appointment with Meagan. Old lady who answered the door definitely not Megan. Still did massage. She actually did a really good massage. Finish wasn't great, mostly because I didn't find her attractive. She was mid 50's, a little overweight. Damage 160. This experience made me really not want to go there again. It's a bummer because I've met some nice girls there but this bait and switch was really pretty bad.

https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/ewa-beach-kapolei/23070810.htmlMy guess is that is owner / mama marrying military guy. Girl was busy with walk in. Bummers when provider is pilau breath / nani, ugly, and my biggest problem. Dead fish. Dead fish junk service or attitudes girl equals no jr reactions. Really think this place is a honey trap anyway. So glad I still retired.

UnaOfAKind
09-18-23, 15:32
For those interested, line up.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea/23069772.html

I haven't been there yet.Haven't been there in a long time. Would like to know who has been there lately and tried the new girls and how they stack up.

Ck813
09-20-23, 19:14
The place is a dump with the shower next to a room where you can hear the customer showering and clearing his throat while spitting. The walls don't go all the way up and very small. Kinda like China Mary's place.

They need to at least clean their rooms and sheets. These Thais just don't give a shit until something mad happens. Go to Jenma fo see Mona. Pin Thai town square but that place will get runned down if they don't take care.

Go to paradise Thai. They need to take better care of their place too.

Haven't been there in a long time. Would like to know who has been there lately and tried the new girls and how they stack up.

WomenLover2
09-21-23, 00:03
The place is a dump with the shower next to a room where you can hear the customer showering and clearing his throat while spitting. The walls don't go all the way up and very small. Kinda like China Mary's place.

They need to at least clean their rooms and sheets. These Thais just don't give a shit until something mad happens. Go to Jenma fo see Mona. Pin Thai town square but that place will get runned down if they don't take care.

Go to paradise Thai. They need to take better care of their place too.I agree. Phusasiam is ghetto.

Doesn't look clean or safe from the outside. It's dirty looking.

Also Magic is unfriendly, arrogant and rude.

I walked away. There's so much better places!

Shoots Brah
09-21-23, 02:29

Go to paradise Thai. They need to take better care of their place too.Paradise Thai is still going?

SexBozo
09-21-23, 12:46
I agree. Phusasiam is ghetto.

Doesn't look clean or safe from the outside. It's dirty looking.

Also Magic is unfriendly, arrogant and rude.

I walked away. There's so much better places!I agree place is rundown not sure if get a new owner and the Thai girls so unfriendly and rip off.

Jan Fortifore
09-22-23, 15:09
https://honolulu-therapeuticmassage.bedpage.com/pearl-city/23068438.html

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/hot-sexy-girl-here_369368

http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/services/massage/sensual-massage-by-hot-girl_369555

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/hawaii/honolulu/bodyrubs/body-rubs/hot-sexy-asian-girl-new-here-31762.html

https://hot.com/us/hi/honolulu/escorts/gallery/1-872-588-8457/m-DdPf

The photos used in the Mojovillage advertisement (a Latina escort from Queens named Nathaly) are fake.

Anyone have experience with this therapist? Discovering that the Mojo photos are not her dissuades me from taking one for team now.

Happy hunting.

EwaScrub
09-22-23, 21:02
My guess is that is owner / mama marrying military guy. Girl was busy with walk in. Bummers when provider is pilau breath / nani, ugly, and my biggest problem. Dead fish. Dead fish junk service or attitudes girl equals no jr reactions. Really think this place is a honey trap anyway. So glad I still retired.Happened to me too there. There is a Megan there who is younger in 30's and better looking. I got right appointment second time I asked for her.

Electrician1
09-23-23, 19:24
Happened to me too there. There is a Megan there who is younger in 30's and better looking. I got right appointment second time I asked for her.How was Megan when you did see her? Worth trying again? I told myself that if the mamasan answers the door I'll just leave. But it's still annoying to drive there just to be bait and switched. But, I'll try again if you think Megan is worth it. The ad says that Skye is there too and she's been awesome in the past.

EwaScrub
09-24-23, 02:58
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waipahu-incall-amp-outcall/23073311.html

Anybody try Waipahu Jenny? Is she at Panva or elsewhere? I don't recall ever seeing any of Panva ads offering outcall so thinking she may be independent. Anyway may try her out unless someone already has and is willing to report.

EwaScrub
09-24-23, 03:03
How was Megan when you did see her? Worth trying again? I told myself that if the mamasan answers the door I'll just leave. But it's still annoying to drive there just to be bait and switched. But, I'll try again if you think Megan is worth it. The ad says that Skye is there too and she's been awesome in the past.I've repeated with Megan so she has my recommendation. If you like a firm massage though Skye has more oomph in the pressure. Not really important to me though but I know some people get wrapped up in that. Megan prettier IMO.

Ck813
09-25-23, 16:07
Is Kay's still there?

I've repeated with Megan so she has my recommendation. If you like a firm massage though Skye has more oomph in the pressure. Not really important to me though but I know some people get wrapped up in that. Megan prettier IMO.

EwaScrub
09-26-23, 02:25
Is Kay's still there?Dunno. Never met.