PDA

View Full Version : Official Greek Provider Thread

BookOfMorty
12-14-22, 21:38
Hello all. We need to have an official greek provider thread. I sometimes look at the seattle thread and its very very useful. Just a simple place to look if you're interested in meeting a provider who offers greek here in Portland. I'll add more over time as other contribute but will start the list.

MilaPDX. Might even prefer it? No size limitation. Great time. Not sure if she's still around and what sort of state she's in.

Chubbi. Unicorn. Takes it well but has size limitations if she's not forewarned.

Agreed to it during texts / chats but haven't seen because of time or went in another direction with someone else:

Divinedeviant.

Jovi_trantra (agreed to it but I scheduled with another; I heard from other hobbyists its excellent greek).

Peachycreams (now in vegas but says she'll come back in the summer).

Lovelymayaxoxo (mostly seattle but comes to portland frequently).

Raveness.

Seductivemelody.

AJ lauren (greek freak but has very restrictive hours and will cut you off quickly if you don't follow her rules when reaching out. Read her page very closely and follow the instructions. Sexy though and pricey).

Missweetkate.

PDXdreams.

Pennie.

Sarahluv.

Lillylox.

Seductivemelody.

Chantelmonroe (vancouver / portland).

Lovely. London24.

Nicolebaby_8 (under the radar and prefers not to host but can do outcalls).

KinsiKane (seattle but comes to vancouver from time to time. Supposed to be excellent).

Organiz
12-15-22, 02:18
Pdxdream, upsell or YMMV? I didn't know she offered.

Hello all. We need to have an official greek provider thread. I sometimes look at the seattle thread and its very very useful. Just a simple place to look if you're interested in meeting a provider who offers greek here in Portland. I'll add more over time as other contribute but will start the list.

MilaPDX. Might even prefer it? No size limitation. Great time. Not sure if she's still around and what sort of state she's in.

Chubbi. Unicorn. Takes it well but has size limitations if she's not forewarned.

Agreed to it during texts / chats but haven't seen because of time or went in another direction with someone else:

Divinedeviant.

Jovi_trantra (agreed to it but I scheduled with another; I heard from other hobbyists its excellent greek).

Peachycreams (now in vegas but says she'll come back in the summer).

Lovelymayaxoxo (mostly seattle but comes to portland frequently).

Raveness.

Seductivemelody.

AJ lauren (greek freak but has very restrictive hours and will cut you off quickly if you don't follow her rules when reaching out. Read her page very closely and follow the instructions. Sexy though and pricey).

Missweetkate.

PDXdreams.

Pennie.

Sarahluv.

Lillylox.

Seductivemelody.

Chantelmonroe (vancouver / portland).

Lovely. London24.

Nicolebaby_8 (under the radar and prefers not to host but can do outcalls).

KinsiKane (seattle but comes to vancouver from time to time. Supposed to be excellent).

MoDick503
12-17-22, 20:16
Sure she's known but Brandi More is a self proclaimed Greek freak, I had a solid session with her a few months ago but she's hard to get a hold of.

Seattle Skye is another I've talked to but haven't met yet.

Tadger
12-19-22, 19:06
Thank god I've been wanting someone to start this thread for a while. Thank you!

Jd058
12-20-22, 17:36
Secretmuse is Greek friendly. Though she isn't always in PDX. But has incall in Albany now.

TheSteelHead
12-21-22, 08:11
Most of these have been mentioned in other threads, but they should probably me added here:

Moniquek334.

Mona.

Maci J.

Cristy2681.

Scarlett L.

Cupcakes.

Asstrid.

Lexi Taylor.

Pina Meganda YMMV.

Aspen Luv.

Nataliia when she's around.

Insatiable Anna when she's in town and if you can get ahold of her.

Dahlia is she still active?

Catarina when she's in town from Vegas. Incredible.

Brickleton
12-22-22, 19:28
Add Pennie to that list.

Most of these have been mentioned in other threads, but they should probably me added here:

Moniquek334.

Mona.

Maci J.

Cristy2681.

Scarlett L.

Cupcakes.

Asstrid.

Lexi Taylor.

Pina Meganda YMMV.

Aspen Luv.

FinBabe
12-23-22, 14:15
Joni Sugar, does a lot of dous with Molly. Loves anal. Nice gal as well.

LikEmMixxed
12-23-22, 17:12
Add Pennie to that list.Cupcakes does Greek? She is a lot of fun for sure, if you keep going, she will too.

MoDick503
01-07-23, 12:09
Anyone have a recommendation on a spinner who offers Greek?

PoonHound1969
01-07-23, 12:47
Anyone have a recommendation on a spinner who offers Greek?Listed right below your post.

Moniquek334.

Lurker Z
01-11-23, 20:55
Good thread. Appreciate the new leads, esp from Morty. Can add a few; some I've only heard / read about.

Sarabeth is down for almost anything (and a popular topic on another thread).

DannicaDae.

RiverGoddess.

TaylorWest89.

VeganYogaCutie.

Traciedoes it.

P.S. Good luck getting hold of Brani More; basically retired.

Organiz
01-12-23, 23:51
Is Greek upsell with Rivergoddess, is she YMMV?

Sarabeth, real freak cum **** hoe, made lots of videos with her, anal (imo tightest bootyhole I ever fucked) multiple creampies, facials you name it, hoe does it all.

Good thread. Appreciate the new leads, esp from Morty. Can add a few; some I've only heard / read about.

Sarabeth is down for almost anything (and a popular topic on another thread).

DannicaDae.

RiverGoddess.

TaylorWest89.

VeganYogaCutie.

Traciedoes it.

P.S. Good luck getting hold of Brani More; basically retired.

Pmanhere
01-13-23, 14:44

Sarabeth, real freak cum **** hoe, made lots of videos with her, anal (imo tightest bootyhole I ever fucked) multiple creampies, facials you name it, hoe does it all.Any link for Sarabeth? I searched online and no one in the PNW.

Lurker Z
01-13-23, 14:57
Is Greek upsell with Rivergoddess, is she YMMV?Asked in advance. No upcharge. Was a few years ago, so of course things may change.

WilsonPdx
01-13-23, 15:39
Any link for Sarabeth? I searched online and no one in the PNW.https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2473845-%26%239734%3B%26%239733%3B-Extreme-jungle-gym-for-big-boys!Your-playground-or-mine-%26%239733%3 B-Pics-AMP-Video-Friendly!26%239734%3 B-Fetish-Friendly!26%239733%3 B%26%239734%3 B-Downtown-Vancouver-In-Call!26%239734%3 B%26%239733%3 B.

MoDick503
01-14-23, 01:38
Saw Scarlett L the other week didn't do Greek it was a little upcharge but pumped a load into her, might hit up again for Greek soon.

Moniquek334.

Mona.

Maci J.

Cristy2681.

Scarlett L.

Cupcakes.

Asstrid.

Lexi Taylor.

Pina Meganda YMMV.

Aspen Luv.

Organiz
01-14-23, 17:27
Saw Scarlett L the other week didn't do Greek it was a little upcharge but pumped a load into her, might hit up again for Greek soon.Is that bish still fat? She was a India Summer look-a-like years back.

MoDick503
01-15-23, 02:19
Wouldn't call her fat but not a spinner I never saw her back in the day. She's fun though.

Is that bish still fat? She was a India Summer look-a-like years back.

BbKingg
01-19-23, 17:02
How is secretmuse in this category?

Size restrictions?

ATVBro
01-21-23, 00:53
Wouldn't call her fat but not a spinner I never saw her back in the day. She's fun though.I took the upcharge with Scarlett L and it was totally worth it. Great time!

Darce
01-24-23, 22:27
Anyone ever had any luck getting JBinx to do Greek?

MilkyTears213
02-09-23, 21:47
How is secretmuse in this category?

Size restrictions?So good man. I'm about 7 in and with a cock ring I'm pretty thick she took it fine with lube.

Kinksterr
02-16-23, 19:02
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?221090-Euphoria-Haze

She's in Portland the next few days. Insists on Greek. She's smaller than what I expected from her pics, not a user, super easygoing and affordable. I'm going to try to go back before she leaves.

RamblinJavlin
02-20-23, 21:40

Sarabeth, real freak cum **** hoe, made lots of videos with her, anal (imo tightest bootyhole I ever fucked) multiple creampies, facials you name it, hoe does it all.VeganYogaCutie has a nice tight turd cutter. She seems hard to get a hold of these days.

BookOfMorty
02-22-23, 01:41
Ladycharlee.

Jovi_tantra.

Fineapple.

TakemyLoad
03-15-23, 14:50
Ladycharlee.

Jovi_tantra.

Fineapple.Thanks Morty. Are any bbgreek.

KingOfFours
03-31-23, 10:41
I'm surprised nobody has posted about her here. She excelled at back and forth bare cock ass-to-pussy fun. My 7 year old pics of her can be found in my posts 1615 and 1616, here:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?22289-BBFS-Bareback-in-Portland&p=4260348&viewfull=1#post4260348.

But that was then, and this is now. But I see she is still on TNA and still advertising with those pictures that were a decade old already when I inseminated her 7 years ago!

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?202051-Athena76

Who's cum-pumped her recently, though? And how do my 7 year old pics compare to her looks, now?

BloodRage
05-24-23, 15:45
As stated in the other thread, YMMV. BBFS cia. Treat her well and be cool and you may get lucky.

Prevost
06-09-23, 21:37
She's down for Greek. If you can be OK with her looks she's got an amazing body and is very accommodating. I liked that she didn't screen at all and never mentioned money once. I just brought the donation she advertises on TNA. Left it on the nightstand. She's in a quiet apartment complex and not a shitty hotel. She also says yes to most anything at all. I told her I wanted to stick my finger in her ass and she just got up and got the lube. Told her I wanted to fuck her asshole and she said sure. I think she must have had about 5 orgasms. She's very responsive. She was moaning and rolling her hips from the moment we started. I have a pretty thick dick and she took it in the ass just fine. One of the better fucks I've ever had. I fucked her for an hour straight which is damn good for me. Haven't fucked that much in years. Al in all she's a good girl, especially if you like Greek.

Sugar Daddy PDX
06-09-23, 22:17
She's down for Greek. If you can be OK with her looks she's got an amazing body and is very accommodating. I liked that she didn't screen at all and never mentioned money once. I just brought the donation she advertises on TNA. Left it on the nightstand. She's in a quiet apartment complex and not a shitty hotel. She also says yes to most anything at all. I told her I wanted to stick my finger in her ass and she just got up and got the lube. Told her I wanted to fuck her asshole and she said sure. I think she must have had about 5 orgasms. She's very responsive. She was moaning and rolling her hips from the moment we started. I have a pretty thick dick and she took it in the ass just fine. One of the better fucks I've ever had. I fucked her for an hour straight which is damn good for me. Haven't fucked that much in years. Al in all she's a good girl, especially if you like Greek.Did you CIA?

Organiz
06-09-23, 23:14
She's down for Greek. If you can be OK with her looks she's got an amazing body and is very accommodating. I liked that she didn't screen at all and never mentioned money once. I just brought the donation she advertises on TNA. Left it on the nightstand. She's in a quiet apartment complex and not a shitty hotel. She also says yes to most anything at all. I told her I wanted to stick my finger in her ass and she just got up and got the lube. Told her I wanted to fuck her asshole and she said sure. I think she must have had about 5 orgasms. She's very responsive. She was moaning and rolling her hips from the moment we started. I have a pretty thick dick and she took it in the ass just fine. One of the better fucks I've ever had. I fucked her for an hour straight which is damn good for me. Haven't fucked that much in years. Al in all she's a good girl, especially if you like Greek.I can't get pass that face and I fucked milapdx, fml. I assuming you got bbfsciacip msog? Just curious.

Nhpdx
06-10-23, 02:14
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?221090-Euphoria-Haze

She's in Portland the next few days. Insists on Greek. She's smaller than what I expected from her pics, not a user, super easygoing and affordable. I'm going to try to go back before she leaves.She tried to kill me!

Man this girl shoved my face between her legs and demanded that I serviced her. She was very responsive and started to squeeze her legs together until I couldn't get any air. She was so vocal and animated that I didn't want to stop until I passed out from lack of air. What a great gal and worth the visit whenever she in in Portland. She is not a clock watcher and made the entire time amazing. What a dynamo!

Prevost
06-10-23, 20:02
I can't get pass that face and I fucked milapdx, fml. I assuming you got bbfsciacip msog? Just curious.At 55 msog is long past for me. She probably would have been fine with it. I didn't ask about bare as I always use a condom. My sense is that she doesn't go bare.

RamblinJavlin
06-12-23, 03:17
At 55 msog is long past for me. She probably would have been fine with it. I didn't ask about bare as I always use a condom. My sense is that she doesn't go bare.A lot of people say her face is too manly; she looks like Sean Penn. I get it, to an extent, but she is definitely not manly in person. She's quite attractive in my opinion, and one of the better providers I've visited.

OutdoorFun
09-03-23, 19:58
I'm surprised nobody has posted about her here. She excelled at back and forth bare cock ass-to-pussy fun. My 7 year old pics of her can be found in my posts 1615 and 1616, here:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?22289-BBFS-Bareback-in-Portland&p=4260348&viewfull=1#post4260348.

But that was then, and this is now. But I see she is still on TNA and still advertising with those pictures that were a decade old already when I inseminated her 7 years ago!

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?202051-Athena76

Who's cum-pumped her recently, though? And how do my 7 year old pics compare to her looks, now?Who's railed her lately? Or even got these so called videos. And pics haha, been trying to hook up with her again forever, but seems I don't have a current # , any stories of how big she is now?

RamblinJavlin
09-06-23, 01:18
A lot of people say her face is too manly; she looks like Sean Penn. I get it, to an extent, but she is definitely not manly in person. She's quite attractive in my opinion, and one of the better providers I've visited. I second my own opinion.

PoonHound1969
09-06-23, 11:56
A lot of people say her face is too manly; she looks like Sean Penn. I get it, to an extent, but she is definitely not manly in person. She's quite attractive in my opinion, and one of the better providers I've visited.She has a great rack! Haven't seen her, will she go bare?

RamblinJavlin
09-07-23, 01:48
She has a great rack! Haven't seen her, will she go bare?I don't get the feeling she would. But all holes are open, and she's a great lay. Full GFE but with a rubber.

BookOfMorty
09-09-23, 00:51
She has a great rack! Haven't seen her, will she go bare?Yes. She has a VIP menu. I think it was like 500 an hour with recent testing or something like that and you may need to have seen her once or twice as well. Like with all things YMMV.

Boomer14
09-09-23, 11:09
Who's railed her lately? Or even got these so called videos. And pics haha, been trying to hook up with her again forever, but seems I don't have a current # , any stories of how big she is now?Here you go.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2640565-Ready-For-FUN-%26%23128171%3B-%26%2310084%3B%26%2365039%3B%26%2310084%3B%26%2365039%3B-Let-s-enjoy-ourselves-%26%23129303%3B-I-am-VERY-OPEN%26%23128523%3B

OutdoorFun
09-11-23, 00:51
Here you go.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2640565-Ready-For-FUN-%26%23128171%3B-%26%2310084%3B%26%2365039%3B%26%2310084%3B%26%2365039%3B-Let-s-enjoy-ourselves-%26%23129303%3B-I-am-VERY-OPEN%26%23128523%3BYep saw the ad, was wondering if anyone actually saw her, those pics are ancient, but thanks lassie haha.

FinBabe
09-11-23, 19:58
Yes. She has a VIP menu. I think it was like 500 an hour with recent testing or something like that and you may need to have seen her once or twice as well. Like with all things YMMV.Absolute cum hound, I love her for it. I have done some pretty nasty shit with this gal and she always loved it. I think I loved it more. You will not go wrong with her. She loves to have cock buried in that sweet ass. Man, I've been trying to get to see her when she has in call. Just had not happened for awhile.

You want ass, she is it. Man I got to see this again soon.

HobbyistPdx1
09-12-23, 12:47
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9713179192

Has greek menu and confirmed in advance. Reasonable rate too. Photo is outdated though.

PdxGuy044
09-16-23, 01:50
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9713179192

Has greek menu and confirmed in advance. Reasonable rate too. Photo is outdated though.Reasonable rate is an understatement. I've been seeing this one regularly for a while and she is a blast. Will let you do just about anything and might even love it more than you do. Filled all 3 of her holes many times. Only negative is that one time right after I left, by the time I got into my car another man, clearly a hobbyist, was walking in her ic. Smh.

After seeing her once, or maybe twice, negotiate with her on donation and she won't hesitate. As always though, YMMV.

PoonHound1969
09-20-23, 10:40
Reasonable rate is an understatement. I've been seeing this one regularly for a while and she is a blast. Will let you do just about anything and might even love it more than you do. Filled all 3 of her holes many times. Only negative is that one time right after I left, by the time I got into my car another man, clearly a hobbyist, was walking in her ic. Smh.

After seeing her once, or maybe twice, negotiate with her on donation and she won't hesitate. As always though, YMMV.What's her rates? She let you go bare?

GangBangLeader
09-20-23, 11:30
Reasonable rate is an understatement. I've been seeing this one regularly for a while and she is a blast. Will let you do just about anything and might even love it more than you do. Filled all 3 of her holes many times. Only negative is that one time right after I left, by the time I got into my car another man, clearly a hobbyist, was walking in her ic. Smh.

After seeing her once, or maybe twice, negotiate with her on donation and she won't hesitate. As always though, YMMV.How is that a negative?

TakemyLoad
01-18-24, 12:58
Trainer Girl can handle girth.

Fun MILF to pound. Has a bit of an attitude but if you have a big dick her menu will open up.

RamblinJavlin
01-19-24, 01:41
Trainer Girl can handle girth.

Fun MILF to pound. Has a bit of an attitude but if you have a big dick her menu will open up.Does BBGreek show up when the big dick does?

PdxHuskie
03-08-24, 15:04
At 55 msog is long past for me. She probably would have been fine with it. I didn't ask about bare as I always use a condom. My sense is that she doesn't go bare.She used to love cum in all her holes; but has changed some. Still an amazing woman.